PDA

View Full Version : Gurgaon. The Millenium City

Pages : [1] 2

AbhiSingh
04-27-15, 07:29
Raves, rants, discussions on sin in this city.

AbhiSingh
04-27-15, 07:29
Hi All,

As the city is expanding so thought of having this forum focused on the length breadth and depth of things to explore in the city.

RahulSinghD84
04-27-15, 11:59
Hi All,

As the city is expanding so thought of having this forum focused on the length breadth and depth of things to explore in the city.Abhi,

It seems like a good initiative to me however I am a little concerned that this will lead to confusion amongst folks. NCR and Delhi are still synonymous and its not that difficult to go from Delhi to Gurgaon and vice versa etc.

May be its possible to still keep writing in Delhi forum but the user cag tag it to this forum for Gurgaon related activities?

For what its worth, all my actions have been in Gurgaon but I have posted in Delhi forum itself.

Just some thoughts, apologies in advance in case they are not helpful.

Cheers

TigerAliG
04-29-15, 16:11
Dear al.

I am too from this city have bit of luck in the city in ansal and in dlf for last few weeks. Not that good exp as in Delhi though there are openings.

Sappulmo
04-30-15, 09:10
Hi All,

As the city is expanding so thought of having this forum focused on the length breadth and depth of things to explore in the city.Having separate forum for GGN is a good move in my opinion. This city with it's vibrating night life definitely deserves it.

Rajat44
04-30-15, 10:19
So guys. Welcome to the new forum for gurgaon. . and I thought why not to start with an FR.

This is from last week, when I had some spare time during a weekday and remembered one contact from fellow monger who visited this NE therapist and recommended her for her amazing tits.

So I grabbes groupon and bookes appointment. . cute NE receptionist. . I would have preferred if she gave me the massage. So I went in lied on table without dispo and I she came. Miss J. Not too great to look at. And was a bit darker to be a manipuri girl. She looked like a nepali girl. . so chatting started and she mostly spoke ij English. . not fluent but understandable. Within 5 minutes I asked about extras and she said 2 k for b2 b. Bargained it to 1. 5 and I said lets start. She has got good boobs. But she won't take off her lower. Which I managed to bring down later but she kept saying don't touch my pussy in english. So any attempt to wander down south was stopped.

Maybe it was her mood thatday or she is like that only. . but she didn't seem to enjoy it. Just rubbed her boobs. And didn't speak much and looked mechanical. . oon asking she said its her second time doing this. And is nervous. Said better service next time. Though didn't agree for FS for next tym. Took HJ and came out.

Groupon- 700.

Extras- 1500.

WIR. No. Lots of other girls to be taken.

Cheers.

Rajat1
05-05-15, 12:03
The disc scenarios with girls, happens every night or is it only on weekend? The sah** mall scene I mean.

AbhiSingh
05-05-15, 15:03
It's all 7 days / nights.

Have fun and add your report here.

The disc scenarios with girls, happens every night or is it only on weekend? The sah** mall scene I mean.

Rajat1
05-05-15, 15:27
How do you dodge the police pickets? There are too many near iffco if you are coming from Delhi?

Thanks abhi.

Malco1
05-07-15, 18:11
It's all 7 days / nights.

Have fun and add your report here.Hi!

What is the earliest time possible to visit?

Can I visit as early as 6-7 pm and expect to find girls?

AbhiSingh
05-08-15, 17:01
Use roads of dlf phase 2 and 3 to come to shankar chowk on highway by crossing micromax rapid metro station.

How do you dodge the police pickets? There are too many near iffco if you are coming from Delhi?

Thanks abhi.

DestinyDecoder
05-08-15, 20:11
I am visiting Gurgaon for 2 days. Any help would be appreciate regarding good night clubs for enjoying with girls.

Thanks in advance.

AbhiSingh
05-14-15, 12:55
Go to any Mall. And try out a spa session.

Visit Bristol Hotel for disco after 11 PM.

I am visiting Gurgaon for 2 days. Any help would be appreciate regarding good night clubs for enjoying with girls.

Thanks in advance.

LdhHunt
05-14-15, 13:32
Peppers was closed for renovation about 10 days before, not sure if open now.

Go to any Mall. And try out a spa session.

Visit Bristol Hotel for disco after 11 PM.

AmitJames12
05-22-15, 07:26
Hello,

Can anyone please help me with Girl Friendly hotels near MG Road / Sahara mall.

Thanks,

My PM is activated.

AbhiSingh
05-26-15, 16:07
Info- try any spa in g mall.

All therapists available for b2 b at 1500 and FS 2000. These are stasndard rates, don't overspend and burn your pocket.

JustLike
05-30-15, 11:42
I am in contact with an indie in Gurgaon near Unitech cyber park. Her name is Minni and quoting 10 k for 2 sessions. Anyone has tried her / any feedback.

IosDude
05-30-15, 20:58
Let me know if they take you sector 45, if you chose an in-call.

I am in contact with an indie in Gurgaon near Unitech cyber park. Her name is Minni and quoting 10 k for 2 sessions. Anyone has tried her / any feedback.

JustLike
05-31-15, 05:35
Yes, let me know as I am planning to go today. Any concern.

Let me know if they take you sector 45, if you chose an in-call.

Hunt Begins
05-31-15, 06:59
I am in contact with an indie in Gurgaon near Unitech cyber park. Her name is Minni and quoting 10 k for 2 sessions. Anyone has tried her / any feedback.Do let us know if you taste her. The location is very near to my work place and if things fall in place for you, would like to go mini.

Waiting for your detailed FR.

AbhiSingh
06-02-15, 13:21
Which spas in gurgaon are happening, please add names below.

Category 1 - MG road Spa.

Category 2 - Sushant Lok Spa.

Category 3 - Sohna road Spa.

Category 4 - DLF phase 2,3,1 Spas.

Category 5 - Others.

GgnBoy2013
06-02-15, 21:11
Guys,

Just wanted to know if anyone has ever experienced a call center girl. I used to believe that they are quite open for this but have never got one through any SP.

RonyJane
06-04-15, 02:57
I want to ask in MG road what are the good bars / pubs where a single male can get entry and we can find beautiful girls to dance and pick up.

As I have heard in quiet a few shemale are also there so seniors please guide me.

With the entry fees too.

Thanks in advance.

Manick
06-09-15, 10:44

Category 5 - Others.Category 4 A*A Spa visited on 09 June atn Q mall. Therapist choice between NI and NE, Chose NI. Girl called Poo was assigned. Was not allowed to see the girls before the massage. Very average looker. Massage technique average. Asked for extras. Only provides topless and B2B. I chose B2B. Had a 10 Min B2B. NO DFK Allowed. Asked for 1 K more for handjob. I was satisfied with the B2B she gave, cause I have nothing to compare it with. This was my very first time. Enjoyed every moment.

Cost Group on 599.

B2B 2 K.

FunnyCreative1
06-09-15, 19:48
I want to ask in MG road what are the good bars / pubs where a single male can get entry and we can find beautiful girls to dance and pick up.

As I have heard in quiet a few shemale are also there so seniors please guide me.

With the entry fees too.

Thanks in advance.There are many clubs on M G Road. Sahara mall being the one with 4 - 5 clubs. You will find average girls there (along with Shemales). Entry is INR 500 which will get you 2 beers.

There are clubs in the mall next to Sahara. Entry same as INR 500. Here population of Shemales is close to zero.

There is one club in the mall next to M G Road metro station. Entry is INR 1000 but I have heard you get decent girls there. Never saw any shemales there.

FunnyCreative1
06-11-15, 10:20

All therapists available for b2 b at 1500 and FS 2000. These are stasndard rates, don't overspend and burn your pocket.I was trying to get in to a spa in G Mall, but due to the late time I was asked to come next day. But I had been to the A spa in MGF, there the rates are too high 7 k for B2B. I had to simply refuse it.

Manick
06-11-15, 15:36
There are many clubs on M G Road. Sahara mall being the one with 4 - 5 clubs. You will find average girls there (along with Shemales). Entry is INR 500 which will get you 2 beers.

There are clubs in the mall next to Sahara. Entry same as INR 500. Here population of Shemales is close to zero.

There is one club in the mall next to M G Road metro station. Entry is INR 1000 but I have heard you get decent girls there. Never saw any shemales there.I went last week to name of an australian city in s mall. Met an angel janvi. She gave everything, DFK boob licking pussy fingering took 500 bucks every 15 min. Ended up shelling out 2 K. But she was the best on the floor. Tried to take her for a FS to my hotel but she refused.

Name of other mall and pub would be appreciated. Do they come to the hotel rooms. What is the cost like?

AbhiSingh
06-13-15, 13:48
Buddy S mall is not good for pick ups.

Try out bristol or online numbers.

I went last week to name of an australian city in s mall. Met an angel janvi. She gave everything, DFK boob licking pussy fingering took 500 bucks every 15 min. Ended up shelling out 2 K. But she was the best on the floor. Tried to take her for a FS to my hotel but she refused.

Name of other mall and pub would be appreciated. Do they come to the hotel rooms. What is the cost like?

FunnyCreative1
06-14-15, 19:00
Buddy S mall is not good for pick ups.

Try out bristol or online numbers.Agree that S mall pick ups are not great all the time, but what is heard is that all girls move to be hotel post M G clubs. Not sure how much true is this though.

FunnyCreative1
06-14-15, 19:03
I went last week to name of an australian city in s mall. Met an angel janvi. She gave everything, DFK boob licking pussy fingering took 500 bucks every 15 min. Ended up shelling out 2 K. But she was the best on the floor. Tried to take her for a FS to my hotel but she refused.

Name of other mall and pub would be appreciated. Do they come to the hotel rooms. What is the cost like?Check for Empire, Ion, Club 18.

RgPopat
06-16-15, 06:28

All therapists available for b2 b at 1500 and FS 2000. These are stasndard rates, don't overspend and burn your pocket.Could you PM the details please.

Keikai1919
06-17-15, 11:26
Could you PM the details please.G mall is Grand mall in MG road?

SpDelhi
06-21-15, 05:44

Category 5 - Others.Category 5 - true spa at the Palam Vihar mall. Very good in massage and services. Economical pricing. Also other spas in this mall Which is otherwise empty.

FunnyCreative1
06-22-15, 18:23
G mall is Grand mall in MG road?That should be right.

WhoSane
07-02-15, 21:56
Category 5 - true spa at the Palam Vihar mall. Very good in massage and services. Economical pricing. Also other spas in this mall Which is otherwise empty.Hi,

Have been a forum member for some time but travelling to Gurgaon for the first time. Based on your recommendation, am planning for a true wellness experience in the near future. Please see if you can guide me further on the rates and general options for extras / suggested people.

Thanks

Ajis192
07-23-15, 16:33
Had a very tiring day, decided to go to g mall wanted to try new spa.

So went O spa on first floor asked price and therapist.

Receptionist said 1000 one HR and only NE available I was like OK let's try.

Went inside room big room, didn't go for disposable she was also OK with it.

Started massage, did not expect such a good massage.

It was a dry massage but she later applied oil saying" Isse mazaa ata hai " (this makes it more fun) and I smiled at her.

She gave a good bum massage and teased johnny in between and after 15-20 min I asked for extra she said first she will finish massage then I said OK.

Asked for rates she said 500 HJ, 1000 HJ + TL and 1500 B2B, I negotiated for HJ + TL for 500 she was like OK I give you.

In the end good release and I was feeling relaxed tipped her 100.

Face: 7/10

Body: 8/10

Boobs: 8/10 big for a NE.

HJ: 8/10

Damage 1000+500+100.

Masseuse is quite friendly.

Rohan Rocks
07-25-15, 14:30
Hi friends,

Please PM me SP / Inde contacts in Gurgaon. I have tried spas here but have not ended up with a good FS.

RoyalFlushed
07-29-15, 05:55

It was a dry massage but she later applied oil saying" Isse mazaa ata hai " (this makes it more fun) and I smiled at her.

She gave a good bum massage and teased johnny in between and after 15-20 min I asked for extra she said first she will finish massage then I said OK..Is it G Mall MG Road? Olive Spa?

Care to share the name of therapist?

Ajis192
07-30-15, 09:02
Is it G Mall MG Road? Olive Spa?

Care to share the name of therapist?Her name sounds like Cris tell a but she said there was another therapist who does everything but could not get her name.

If you get FS in any spa in G mall let me know!

SpDelhi
07-30-15, 11:25
Hi,

Have been a forum member for some time but travelling to Gurgaon for the first time. Based on your recommendation, am planning for a true wellness experience in the near future. Please see if you can guide me further on the rates and general options for extras / suggested people.

ThanksDo go for the true wellness experience. You will not be disappointed.

The only tips I can offer without pm is take your time selecting the spa. Don't go for very small shops or one with cramped cubicles.

Rates are negotiable and range from 800 to 1200 for an hours time slot.

If you don't like the girl they send do tell them to change immediately. It will not be a hassle.

Extras are available in every place. Be polite and ask for them with girl directly.

And best part try try again like me and you will learn the tricks of the trade.

DungeonMaster
08-01-15, 12:22

She gave a good bum massage and teased johnny in between and after 15-20 min I asked for extra she said first she will finish massage then I said OK.

Asked for rates she said 500 HJ, 1000 HJ + TL and 1500 B2B, I negotiated for HJ + TL for 500 she was like OK I give you..Hi,

New to the forum! At what time did you go? Upto when is this spa open? Is it open on Sunday too?

Thanks!

DungeonMaster
08-01-15, 16:09
Within hours of reading the previous FR on this spa I decided to try it out and went there. Here is my first FR on it!

It is on 1st floor of G Mall (there are 2 other spas just beside). Paid 1000 at the reception, therapist was an NI. Dark skinned. Took b2 b extra (1500). Ended with perfect HJ.

Face: 5/10

Body: 6/10

Boobs: 9/10 (just the right size, not too big, not too small).

WIR: No, overall average experience, will try the other 2 spas later.

Looking for other better MPs. Also looking for Indies. Anyone can help?

Ajis192
08-01-15, 18:41
Within hours of reading the previous FR on this spa I decided to try it out and went there. Here is my first FR on it!

It is on 1st floor of G Mall (there are 2 other spas just beside). Paid 1000 at the reception, therapist was an NI. Dark skinned. Took b2 b extra (1500). Ended with perfect HJ.

Face: 5/10

Body: 6/10

Boobs: 9/10 (just the right size, not too big, not too small).

WIR: No, overall average experience, will try the other 2 spas later.

Looking for other better MPs. Also looking for Indies. Anyone can help?Bro,

In Grand spa FS they quoted around 5 k and I spa is also expensive.

Spa Desante is very unhygienic.

Try Amaya wellness spa on Arjun marg phase 1.

Massage for 1000.

Extra depends on therapist but you can negotiate don't pay more than 3 k for FS and 2 k for B2 B.

If you find any other spa with cheap FS option let me know.

RonyJane
08-06-15, 03:46
I visited S mall for the first time.

Took a girl for 500/-on dance floor.

Boobs were great, she was beautiful but was reluctant in giving kiss which spoiled my mood.

I want to ask if I want to take any of them do they provide the place or I have to arrange?

Also.

One hotel named B does that bar also have similar environment as that of S mall and single boys have entry or not.

Seniors help me with my questions.

Thanks in advance.

Pcock
08-17-15, 06:44
Can anyone give me any feed backs on the three four spas in HK mkt? Never heard of them in Delhi forum ever that's why asking. Will be grateful for the inputs.

Pcock
08-20-15, 08:16
T gold spa in HK. Paid 1 k at the counter. NI therapist. Extremely average looking. The room was not as clean as I like. Massage was not too great. By the time 30 min got over I asked her if services avl she said yes for an HJ but refused to take off her top. Touching and fondling allowed though. I took the offer. This was the only saving grace as extras were generally OK. She was not very enthusiastic about it but then she took her time. And from the looks of it its routine for her.

Damages -1+1 k.

WIR- no.

Keikai1919
08-22-15, 09:59
Hi seniors,

I am newbie.

I want to try are spa at Sec56 where B2B seems to be 2.5 k but I cannot find the place.

Anyone has tried this spa and the spa is beside GC road?

Thank you.

RonyJane
08-23-15, 05:43
Can seniors you please suggest me some SPA in Saket / Malviya nagar that offer FS also on reasonable rates as I am new in the city and wants to try some.

Thanks all.

Pshambl
08-23-15, 07:25
Yeah. Good spa. It is better you book some cheap massage for 1 k. Pay rest to the girl. If pay all on counter. Girl demands tip inside.

Hi seniors,

I am newbie.

I want to try are spa at Sec56 where B2B seems to be 2.5 k but I cannot find the place.

Anyone has tried this spa and the spa is beside GC road?

Thank you.

AbhiSingh
09-08-15, 07:37
Try out these new spas.

Have heard some good things.

Spa royal sus lok.

Spa in a vcar name at mega mall.

Spa in gold souk mall.

Traceur
09-08-15, 09:02
You will need to arrange the hotel.

They won't with till the clubs close which is around 1.

A few chicks are up for DFKs in the club.

Boobs were great, she was beautiful but was reluctant in giving kiss which spoiled my mood.

I want to ask if I want to take any of them do they provide the place or I have to arrange?

Also.

One hotel named B does that bar also have similar environment as that of S mall and single boys have entry or not.

Thanks in advance.

Traceur
09-08-15, 10:16
Hi!

What is the earliest time possible to visit?

Can I visit as early as 6-7 pm and expect to find girls?Na. The clubs will be mostly closed.

Visit post 9 pm.

Senyora69
09-15-15, 16:04
Try out these new spas.

Have heard some good things.

Spa royal sus lok.

Spa in a vcar name at mega mall.

Spa in gold souk mall.I would avoid gold souk spa for following reasons-.

1) This place is better for shopping jewelry.

2) There are many families, you don't want to get into embarrassing situation.

3) I visited all 3 spas there and all were waste of money, see my review in Delhi section.

There are better safer places with better girls.

GoForIt2
09-16-15, 11:13
Yeah. Good spa. It is better you book some cheap massage for 1 k. Pay rest to the girl. If pay all on counter. Girl demands tip inside.Are you talking of the one above More.

GoForIt2
09-16-15, 11:39
Can someone please PM the FR for the attached babe.

RonyJane
10-03-15, 08:16
Can anybody tell me apart from S mall in MG road which pub / bar to visit to find beautiful girls to pick up.

How is E club in MGF next to metro station.

Do reply as your reply can get me some action this weekend.

Thanks in advance.

FunnyCreative1
10-20-15, 19:43
Can anybody tell me apart from S mall in MG road which pub / bar to visit to find beautiful girls to pick up.

How is E club in MGF next to metro station.

Do reply as your reply can get me some action this weekend.

Thanks in advance.E is good but expensive cover. You can try one next to S. There is a club on the ground floor.

FunnyCreative1
10-20-15, 19:44

Also.

Thanks in advance.If you have a place, you take them else you follow them to their place.

RonyJane
10-25-15, 13:55
Went to O Spa in G mall in MG road. Paid 1 k on the counter opted for NI she was fluffy not beautiful but better than other girls present their.

At the start itself I told for B2B massage she quoted 4 k and said No to FS.

I paid 3 k for B2B but in that also she didn't removed her pant as she was having periods.

Overall experience was not good as I had many expectations as I wanted FS too.

Now I want to ask my seniors does 3 k was worth it I paid more that I shouldn't.

Also guide me for MP where I can get beautiful therapists and rate for FS.

Thanks in advance.

AbhiSingh
10-25-15, 16:27
Friends.

For FS at 1. 5 K visit spas in 56/55.

AbhiSingh
11-03-15, 13:36
Why so silence here?

Ak999
11-05-15, 22:17
Hey fella mongers.

I'm a newbie in town, in gurgaon looking for some good, safe action. I'm not from around here so any advise, guidance is welcome.

I don't have much to reciprocate with as I'm not from around here but happy to share details of contacts in melbourne / victoria if anybody visiting Australia.

Requesting seniors / regulars to share info for some good time around sec 55/56 FS, BBJ, CIM and whatever I can get my hands on.

Only here for a week so would really appreciate some numbers. PM is active.

Cheers and keep the good times rollin.

VikasRock
11-29-15, 18:06
Hello,

I was again planning to visit disc in Bristol hotel but came to know it is closed now. Is it true. Or can you guys suggest any other place for full night hang out and enjoyment in Gurgaon as most of the club in s-mall close around 12:30.

AmitJames12
12-06-15, 15:52
I think the rates on MG Road are going up unnecessarily and the quality of service going down. Many do not offer B2B and if they offer, ask for a heavy charge I. E 2.5 k to 3 k. This is nonsense.

I think 2 k should be max for B2B.

I think sec 55-56 spas are much better.

ActionOriented
12-07-15, 03:47
Gurgaon is such a travesty when it comes to pricing! I do not monger often, if at all, hardly in that area. Was talking to my thai MILF (who worked for a couple of weeks in GGN) and she was telling me that the punters who visit her spa offer Rs. 500 for pretty much any kind of service. On the other hand, I have personally visited some other spas on MG road and know the absurd rates quoted and paid by some punters. This crazy disparity and huge supply which is probably not evened out by the demand has something to do with the aberration. She was completely hating the fact that there are 5 or more spas in every mall, and I laughed knowing that these service providers feel the competition and lack of clients often but are regularly faced with super cheap charlies who come along as well. But more power to the monger who pays sensibly and gets the services he desires in this land of abundance.

NakabSingh
12-12-15, 15:42
Just got introduced to this forum. Am in Delhi and looking for night company. Can experienced seniors help please.

Happy Wanderer
01-29-16, 14:33
Hi friends,

Please PM me SP / Inde contacts in Gurgaon. I have tried spas here but have not ended up with a good FS.Hi friend,

I am new to this forum. I would be grateful if you could share the info you got from other members for some action in Gurgaon.

FunAtGb67
02-02-16, 19:14
Hey fella mongers.

I'm a newbie in town, in gurgaon looking for some good, safe action. I'm not from around here so any advise, guidance is welcome.

I don't have much to reciprocate with as I'm not from around here but happy to share details of contacts in melbourne / victoria if anybody visiting Australia.

Requesting seniors / regulars to share info for some good time around sec 55/56 FS, BBJ, CIM and whatever I can get my hands on.

Only here for a week so would really appreciate some numbers. PM is active.

Cheers and keep the good times rollin.If you like gurgaun, than its good, but try Greater Kailash and Def Col. Good spa and the price is not much.

Ferios
02-04-16, 11:56
Any contact for Ambiance Island area? I am newbie for this area. I will be there for one day. Please help guys. PM is activated.

AbhiSingh
02-05-16, 14:23
Any contact for Ambiance Island area? I am newbie for this area. I will be there for one day. Please help guys. PM is activated.That area is dry.

You may go to mahipalpur and talk to taxi drivers outside the hotels to taste russians.

Or go to MG road and try out spas.

Your pm ain't activated.

Ajis192
02-06-16, 22:09
Try spas Balen.

Cheap, good service.

Nice NE / Thai girls.

Paid 2.5 k for B2B with BJ.

600 for massage.

DreadLord
03-24-16, 08:57
I would be in Gurgaon for a couple of days with some time to kill in the first week of April. Could someone help me with pointers to the most happening pubs in s mall and a nice spa with extras?

SunriseSur
03-28-16, 13:30
Am new to ISG and would be traveling to Gurgaon this weekend. Will be staying near DT Mega Mall. Any good MP nearby will DFK & BBBJ service.

AbhiSingh
03-28-16, 17:13
Highly overpaid.

Try spas Balen.

Cheap, good service.

Nice NE / Thai girls.

600 for massage.

DreadLord
04-04-16, 03:53
Went to the much talked about pub with the name of the Australian city. 500 for entry which includes two beers and some channa masala. The crowd starts building from 10 and there are a couple of stunner.

Girls are cooperative, pay them. 5 k and help yourself for around 15. I paid one but let her go in 5 minutes as I got bored. Choose another one and this one was fun although not a stunner, liked her so danced with her too.

Total damage around 2 k.

WIR- no, I think I'll stick to MPs.

BTW after I left saw many people leaving with the gakd from the pub, definitely pick up available.

ShanMug
05-07-16, 11:22
Went to the much talked about pub with the name of the Australian city. 500 for entry which includes two beers and some channa masala. The crowd starts building from 10 and there are a couple of stunner.

Girls are cooperative, pay them. 5 k and help yourself for around 15. I paid one but let her go in 5 minutes as I got bored. Choose another one and this one was fun although not a stunner, liked her so danced with her too.

Total damage around 2 k.

BTW after I left saw many people leaving with the gakd from the pub, definitely pick up available.Tried that last week. Thought many girls will come from outside and I will pick one of them. So was waiting for a long time. Many boys were asking to come to their pub. Then finally gathered some courage and went inside. What a world it is? Darkness and occasional light. So many girls, appropriately dressed and offering services. Took a girl. Paid her 500. Within 5 minutes she want 1000. Gave her 200. She was furious. But she allowed my fingers to go down. Something stuck my fingers.

She was wearing a pad and was in her periods. Couldn't take anything more.

Will not repeat again. Waste of money. Better to try a spa.

VikramMark
05-11-16, 13:49
Hi guys.

Have seen a lot of reports on the mps and clubs in gurgaon. But haven't seen a report on any indie here.

Is there no one here who is famous and deserves to be tasted, if one is here in gurgaon?

Looking forward to ISG brothers for some light on this.

Cheers.

Vikram.

WorldTotter
05-15-16, 04:08
Hi guys.

Have seen a lot of reports on the mps and clubs in gurgaon. But haven't seen a report on any indie here.

Is there no one here who is famous and deserves to be tasted, if one is here in gurgaon?

Cheers.

Vikram.Check Delhi page for all reports and info including Gurgaon.

Killer 007
05-17-16, 15:46
Hello fellow members,

I have been to 2 MPs last week and want to share my experience.

1. S Spa at MMC Mall- This Spa is located on 2nd floor of the mall. Bought a nearbuy coupon for 699 for 45 minutes (full body massage) + 10 minutes (head massage) + 15 minutes shower.

Guy at the counter given me NE therapist (Miss N) and given me cozy room with stupid blue LED lights: the Therapist was very talkative as compared to any NE girls I have met.

She has given very good Dry message and after the massage asked for extras!! Of course, yes!! From my side: the She quoted 3 k for B2B + BJ and 2 k for HJ, but negotiated to 2 k for B2B + BJ.

No FS on the menu!

Boobies- 5/10.

Looks- 6/10.

Pussy- 8/10.

Communication- 8/10.

Total Damages - 699 + 2000.

2. A spa at MMC Mall- Located on 1st floor. This is most famous spa (total with 7 branches in NCR region, may be more). There is nearbuy coupon available but with spending 2 k including some facial shot.

Gone direct to the counter, told 2 k but negotiated to 1700. This is one of the cleanest spas I have seen in GGN. I heard from senior members that girls demand more money for extras here!

Asked for NI girl at the counter and Miss T came in. First thing after entering in the room, he removed my undies (well, that was not expected so early: and told me that undies would make me uncomfortable. I was pretty much fine on that: the.

After giving massage for almost 40-45 minutes, she asked me for extras. Quoted 5 k for B2B + BJ, 2.5 k for topless- HJ and 2 k for HJ. Negotiated her to 3.5 k for B2B + BJ (after a 10 minute long discussion).

Girls are very hard to go down below that.

Boobies- 8/10.

Looks- 8/10.

Pussy- 8/10.

Communication- 8/10.

Total Damages- 1700 + 3500.

Cheers! See you guys in next post!

Lachhipur Wala
05-18-16, 04:32
First talked to GG Spa at s. 56. But could not get as found no a. See. Public transport for there. Roamed in G mall 1st floor. Lots of spa girls outside seen. Talked to some girls but it was 8 pm closing time. So entered Sahara. Jumped shadow above and went to best. Girls persuaded to pick and fun. But I waited till 1 beer in. A milky average sat in my lap and DFK, boob suck and HJ. No hurry. Best licker. Gave her number. She is Bihari. Gave me secret tips for clubs. Damage total 1 k.

Killer 007
06-09-16, 16:38
Hello fellow members,

Another week and another spa visit.

A the Spa at G Mall- This Spa is located on 1st floor of the mall, just adjacent to Sikandarpur Metro Station. Bought a nearbuy coupon for 699 and asked for Therapist, her name is translation in Hindi of Eyes and I hope that is enough pointer (Recommended by one of my friend).

I wore the undies as I was visiting this place for first time. Therapist came inside the room and the first thing she has done was to remove my undies (well that was not expected), but I enjoyed LOL.

She has given very good oily message and after the massage asked for extras!! Quoted for 2.5 k for B2B and FS was not in menu.

Boobies- 6/10.

Looks- 7/10.

Pussy- 9/10.

Communication- 7/10.

Total Damages - 699 + 2500.

Ssdel
06-30-16, 03:44
City with Mall mile.

'But no Indies' I have my apprehension about this quote.

Any pointers towards indies would be helpful in fun city.

TIA.

Hi guys.

Cheers.

Vikram.

Houndd
07-05-16, 04:06
Hello,

I have been active on and off since last few years in NCR but I have noticed that though there are lot of gems to discover in Delhi but same does not hold true for ggn. I am talking about non spa / massage action. I actually have tried to search all the relevant sources for either SP or indies but haven't had any success. So thought of asking you guys to share your experiences with SP or indies in gurgaon.

Whale12
07-15-16, 14:58
Hi guys,

New here, just shifted to Gurgoan. Looking to actively contribute here now. Visited are spa at M metro mall, near Thomas cook office at MG road. 1800 counter and 2.5 k for B2B.

Looking for some FS but, would appreciate any help with Indies / MPs / SPs who can provide.

Will help with contacts in Mumbai.

Thanks.

Ssdel
07-16-16, 04:10
This bird available in Gurgaon.

Regular damage quoted.

Have fun.

PahadiRaja
07-27-16, 23:53
Dear all,

I am new here and found this forum amazing!

Well please forgive me in advance for being naive. (As I am inexperienced and Shamefully virgin).

Going to share my experience at S mall GGN, a long post so sorry again.

Last year in December I visited S mall in GGN to celebrate birthday of a friend, for the first time with some local friends and was amazed by the adult activity. After a 5 min crash course by buddy, I was hunting for my first girl. All my buddies grabbed random ladies and disappeared in dark corners and I was standing in middle of the club like a fool: the. After some time I saw a tall, slim fair looking girl in leopard print hot pants and cream tank tops I think. And dude, I was dumb struck with her beauty! I approached to her but she was with one client so I decided to wait. After she was done with him I immediately jumped in front of her like a desperate loser asking how much for a dance! She was silent for a second, and I almost died thinking what if she was a normal girl here with that guy, a thought of being victim to a joke also flashed in my head but saving me from my fear she responded with a quote of INR 500. I immediately opened my wallet (yes foolish move) showing all my money to her and giving her a note out of that.

Well things started with her dancing with me and then she touched her ass on my crouch, like grinding whatever you gods of mongering call that. My junior didn't noticed her round hot ass rubbing against it as I was too scared to digest that a girl was actually doing this to me XD (WTF moment). Then I spilled the beans and told her that I am new to the club and all so don't except any moves from me. After all my wingmen to club told me how to get a girl. Not what to do when you get one: the. Well she put her arms around me and smiled so beautifully, that I got kind of GFE. She asked my name and all which I gave as Rohan, obviously a fake one and she told me she is Natasha (most possibly fake) who works in Mumbai as model and is here in GGN for sometime and looking for some fun in club.

Call it beginners luck, she was hottest girl I have ever seen in S mall in couple of my other visits there later on. So. She then asked me to get her a tequila shot which costed me another INR 500. Dumb struck with her hotness I was standing there while she gulped down her shot. A wide smile and she dragged me to the center of the dance floor and we started dancing like crazy! It was getting more of romantic thing so my inner beast finally aroused and I thought of doing naughty things to her.

I dragged her near me like a man (LOL) and grabbed her ass! While she hugged my and we were dancing! Then I asked how much would she charge for a kiss?? She looked at me like an innocent girl and closed her eyes (yes lights were dim but I saw then closed) so considering it a yes I approached her lips and we had a small peck. (MY fucking damned first kiss in life! OMFG) then we continued with more hard kissing and ass massaging. In excitement of my first kiss I lifted her in middle of the club and she almost screamed in surprise (Stupid hormones) A bouncer came in pushed me away and asked the girl if she was in problem (WTF) she came back to me slapped me on my butt ( Damn that naughty ). We moved towards the side and started dancing in front of mirror in wall. I pointed at her boobs and asked her how big are they. She smiled and said big enough for you (3rd WTF moment).

She whispered in my ear that she enjoyed me. Maybe being with melol and walked away, leaving no scope for further deeds as she soon exited the club. (Disappointment) I couldn't even touch her boobies, leave aside her kitty.

If anyone has ever encountered her in S mall please let me know. I forgot the name of club but it is on the left side of escalators with entry on left of the alley.

Please help me find this [Non-English text deleted by Admin].

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Chesterubi
07-29-16, 09:54
Are these pubs in S Mall foreigner friendly or would I not be welcome there.

Total damage around 2 k.

BTW after I left saw many people leaving with the gakd from the pub, definitely pick up available.

Lachhipur Wala
07-29-16, 16:51
Are these pubs in S Mall foreigner friendly or would I not be welcome there.You will be welcomed there only for money grabbing and scam of shemales. So take company of local ISG friend.

VishudJb
07-30-16, 06:33
You will be welcomed there only for money grabbing and scam of shemales. So take company of local ISG friend.Go to Sydney it is safe 500 for 20 minutes with girl DFK boob pressing allowed nothing more entry 500 with two bear. Don't spend lot of money.

VishudJb
07-30-16, 06:50
Try spas Balen.

Cheap, good service.

Nice NE / Thai girls.

600 for massage.I tried the spa but spa charge was 1000 tried to get it down but counter girl did not agree.

VishudJb
07-30-16, 07:14
Check for Empire, Ion, Club 18.This girl Janavi is good provides good service with DFK took her twice.

VishudJb
07-30-16, 07:21

All therapists available for b2 b at 1500 and FS 2000. These are stasndard rates, don't overspend and burn your pocket.Correct max 2500 for FS if girl really good.

Ssdel
07-30-16, 18:49
As this page is there exclusively to report Gurgaon action.

Best to report here as it would be helpful for newcomers.

Have fun.

Check Delhi page for all reports and info including Gurgaon.

AbhiSingh
07-31-16, 09:24
Bro.

You paid double the amount at that place -baleno car.

Try spas Balen.

Cheap, good service.

Nice NE / Thai girls.

600 for massage.

VishudJb
07-31-16, 15:09
Bro.

You paid double the amount at that place -baleno car.The rate is 2000 for FS.

DreadLord
07-31-16, 15:17
Are these pubs in S Mall foreigner friendly or would I not be welcome there.Avoid! IMO it's a complete waste of time and money. Stick to the spas instead. 500 is what they ask initially which could also be brought down to 300. Then you have to buy them drinks or shell out more. Unless you are context with a dance. There are better options. But just in case you decide to go ahead, it's advisable you stick to the Australian city. It's not the most number of girls. Other brothers like Vishnu have had luck in certain other clubs as well. But I never seem to have scored in any place apart from the Australian.

VishudJb
08-01-16, 07:23
Avoid! IMO it's a complete waste of time and money. Stick to the spas instead. 500 is what they ask initially which could also be brought down to 300. Then you have to buy them drinks or shell out more. Unless you are context with a dance. There are better options. But just in case you decide to go ahead, it's advisable you stick to the Australian city. It's not the most number of girls. Other brothers like Vishnu have had luck in certain other clubs as well. But I never seem to have scored in any place apart from the Australian.If you want boobs press DFK nipple suck than you can go but DT spend lot of money girl charge 500 for 15 to 20 minutes.

Ssdel
08-02-16, 20:52
Wouldn't even think about paying that much where as FS is available nearby starting at nearly 4 times of the quote for DFK and boob press only.

Cheers

If you want boobs press DFK nipple suck than you can go but DT spend lot of money girl charge 500 for 15 to 20 minutes.

HighVoice
08-08-16, 18:40
Hi,

I am a regular monger in Chennai, I have now come to Gurgaon city. (you can view my posts). I will be staying in Gurgaon for a year. I am ready to help you out happily with contacts if you ever want to come to Chennai, can anyone help me out getting some indi / SP contacts here in Gurgaon. Help would be much appreciated, as I am totally relying on this forum.

Thanks.

Ssdel
08-09-16, 18:41
Bro,

Fair enough you have been a member for a few years but only 2 post three years ago and those also same & no more experiences since?

Makes me wonder are you shying away from FRs of gals themselves. LOL.

Cheers. (Pun intended).

Hi,

I am a regular monger in Chennai, I have now come to Gurgaon city. (you can view my posts). I will be staying in Gurgaon for a year. I am ready to help you out happily with contacts if you ever want to come to Chennai, can anyone help me out getting some indi / SP contacts here in Gurgaon. Help would be much appreciated, as I am totally relying on this forum.

Thanks.

Hukma
08-10-16, 18:28
Can someone please PM the FR for the attached babe.Can you please share the contacts? Looks hot.

HighVoice
08-11-16, 15:57
Bro,

Fair enough you have been a member for a few years but only 2 post three years ago and those also same & no more experiences since?

Makes me wonder are you shying away from FRs of gals themselves. LOL.

Cheers. (Pun intended).I can completely agree your POV. But I had more than 15 posts, and after sometime my paid subscription got expired and now I again purchased it. Even I am shocked to see the number of my posted posts is reduced. Dunno how. BTW, can you show me some light in this city.

HighVoice
08-11-16, 16:03
Hi guys,

I am new to Gurgaon, I had a chance to go to a famous club here inside a mall, as time neared after 10. There were nearly 10 hot chicks that entered the club and spoke to the guys who were dancing inside and made contacts and their activities started, , some started dry humping, kissing and pressing. As I am new to the city and also went to the mall with my "Decent" friends I could not approach them, so we guys came out, need to go another time alone. But the gals were pretty hot.

PM me for more details. I am happy to help you out.

VishudJb
08-13-16, 06:00
Hi guys,

I am new to Gurgaon, I had a chance to go to a famous club here inside a mall, as time neared after 10. There were nearly 10 hot chicks that entered the club and spoke to the guys who were dancing inside and made contacts and their activities started, , some started dry humping, kissing and pressing. As I am new to the city and also went to the mall with my "Decent" friends I could not approach them, so we guys came out, need to go another time alone. But the gals were pretty hot.

PM me for more details. I am happy to help you out.Bro,

Cost is 500 you can approach the girl involves kissing and boobs suck so enjoy time 20 minutes.

Hukma
08-13-16, 08:30
Can someone please PM the FR for the attached babe.Looks like another butter chicken we might have. Great find bro. No review I have seen but post if you have tasted.

VishudJb
08-13-16, 20:15
Wouldn't even think about paying that much where as FS is available nearby starting at nearly 4 times of the quote for DFK and boob press only.

CheersFor serious monger it is waste of time this place is good only when you want to kiss or boob suck a beautiful girl just for fun. It is a different experience I have been there twice both the time spend 1500 was there for two hours I thought money well spend.

Ssdel
08-15-16, 07:17
Seems more like chicken lollipop.

LOL.

Cheers.

Looks like another butter chicken we might have. Great find bro. No review I have seen but post if you have tasted.

Shekhar647
08-15-16, 14:10
Went to the famous Mall near Shankarpuri metro. The whole mall is full of spas. Took one with A on the ground floor. Was asked to pay 1,500 at the counter. Was given a NI. Was very pulp but fair. Refused that was given a Thai then. The massage was good. Went for 30 minutes and then came extras. 4000 for FS. Was good pussy but saggy boobs. Was deceived over the dress. She had an amazing body overall with a great BJ skill!

Ssdel
08-16-16, 11:55
Did you by any chance got the direct digits of Thai you mentioned?

If yes then can you also confirm whether she is available for out call?

Waiting in anticipation.

Thanks.

Went to the famous Mall near Shankarpuri metro. The whole mall is full of spas. Took one with A on the ground floor. Was asked to pay 1,500 at the counter. Was given a NI. Was very pulp but fair. Refused that was given a Thai then. The massage was good. Went for 30 minutes and then came extras. 4000 for FS. Was good pussy but saggy boobs. Was deceived over the dress. She had an amazing body overall with a great BJ skill!

VishudJb
08-21-16, 08:47
Did you by any chance got the direct digits of Thai you mentioned?

If yes then can you also confirm whether she is available for out call?

Waiting in anticipation.

Thanks.Bro,

Go for spa it is different experience in fact one girl B2B I loved more than FS. Just a suggestion though it is costly.

Ssdel
08-21-16, 18:23
Have accomplished daily planet many a times.

Google it.

But averse to going for them in India due to reliability & safety factored in.

That's all.

Bro,

Go for spa it is different experience in fact one girl B2B I loved more than FS. Just a suggestion though it is costly.

SkyWalkr82
08-21-16, 20:21
Am new to ISG and would be traveling to Gurgaon this weekend. Will be staying near DT Mega Mall. Any good MP nearby will DFK & BBBJ service.Try mall next to CC mall near MG road metro stn; Mall has lifestyle in it. Go in malls on top but one floor. Ask for Thai or NE; High damages but nice exp.

VishudJb
08-22-16, 08:18
Try mall next to CC mall near MG road metro stn; Mall has lifestyle in it. Go in malls on top but one floor. Ask for Thai or NE; High damages but nice exp.Go to G mall in B spa.

Shekhar647
08-22-16, 12:01
There is a MP in MF Mall near the MG Road with the name of the famous Kolkata cricket ground. Met a girl from Silliguri. Rhyming for Rudali. Amazing boobs and body. Excellent service. Except for the fact that there is no FS. Counter charges are 1.5 K and B2B is 3.5 K. She is off on Tuesdays. Will repeat for sure. Excellent service. Actually saw her in the mall and followed her to the spa.

VishudJb
08-22-16, 18:08
There is a MP in MF Mall near the MG Road with the name of the famous Kolkata cricket ground. Met a girl from Silliguri. Rhyming for Rudali. Amazing boobs and body. Excellent service. Except for the fact that there is no FS. Counter charges are 1.5 K and B2B is 3.5 K. She is off on Tuesdays. Will repeat for sure. Excellent service. Actually saw her in the mall and followed her to the spa.For B2B you paid extra keep price in check bro.

HighVoice
08-31-16, 11:44
Hi Senior and experienced mongers,

I am new to the city and BTW I am from south. Heard of few spas and clubs where you can get services. I am staying in a hostel, so my friends don't know about this practice, so I would be venturing out alone, so if you anyone want to go to spa I am in for the game. We both can go, also I don't want to go alone because I don't know much of Hindi, I need to speak only English, which I feel they would charge the hell out of my pocket. So kindly help me in. I will reciprocate when you come to Hyderabad and Chennai.

Thanks.

Nine0
09-25-16, 09:51
PM me if you're still in the city.

Hi Senior and experienced mongers,

I am new to the city and BTW I am from south. Heard of few spas and clubs where you can get services. I am staying in a hostel, so my friends don't know about this practice, so I would be venturing out alone, so if you anyone want to go to spa I am in for the game. We both can go, also I don't want to go alone because I don't know much of Hindi, I need to speak only English, which I feel they would charge the hell out of my pocket. So kindly help me in. I will reciprocate when you come to Hyderabad and Chennai.

Thanks.

AmitMsg
10-10-16, 04:49
Hi,

New to this forum. Old hand in mongering. Loads of know how. Looking for a partner to monger together. Dm me if interested. In Gurgaon. Preferably partner age 38+.

FunLife6586
10-12-16, 19:36
Hi,

New to this forum. Old hand in mongering. Loads of know how. Looking for a partner to monger together. Dm me if interested. In Gurgaon. Preferably partner age 38+.I'm 30 yrs old guy. New to monger. Would be great if we could partner, will surely get to learn fast.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

TheMariner
10-17-16, 18:56
Hi,

New to this forum. Old hand in mongering. Loads of know how. Looking for a partner to monger together. Dm me if interested. In Gurgaon. Preferably partner age 38+.Hey,

I'm up for mongering together if you are interested.

But I'm new here and also 30 not 38.

If interested please PM.

Xtasy961
10-30-16, 21:49
Hi,

New to Gurgaon here however experienced in the swinging lifestyle.

Would like to join in.

Hey,

I'm up for mongering together if you are interested.

But I'm new here and also 30 not 38.

If interested please PM.

As Faq
11-09-16, 06:18
Hello fellow mongers,

I've benefited from this forum a number of times and I decided it's time to pay back with a report.

I've frequented a number of MPs in Gurgaon, but I usually prefer exploring a single MP's offerings to the fullest before moving to a new one. In this way there are a few MPs I'm quite familiar with, and this report is for an MP near Sector 56 named after something a Brit scientist, mathematician and philosopher discovered. The cost for a massage here is Rs. 1 k for first timers, but once you're a regular you can get away with paying Rs. 800. The girls here are no lookers, but I like the place because all of them are highly cooperative and some are down for pretty much anything. Again, from the first timers the girls try to take anything from 2 k to 4 k, but the actual rate is 1 k or 1.5 k.

My first favorite here is named after something Indian girls wear on their ankles. She gave a great massage, was pure GFE in her service, and a couple of times I even enjoyed with two girls together- her and her friend. Unfortunately she's been away on leave for a few months now, and I'm beginning to think she's actually left the place. I'm not exaggerating when I say that, barring one expensive Thai on MG Road once, this girl was the best MP+FS experience I've had in all of Gurgaon.

Another girl here is named after something girls smear around their eyelids. She's got the best body and assets of any girl here, but she is also the fussiest and acts pricey. On my first time with here she only agreed to a HJ for 500, promising FS only on my second time. The FS with her is good because of her body, but her attitude is nothing compared to the first girl I mentioned.

My recent favorite is a girl named with a common Indian girl name starting with and. She's sweet and highly cooperative as well, and the experience with her would be as good as that with the first girl- except she gave a much better massage.

Most of the other girls have a good attitude, and since this MP sees a fair bit of churn there's always new stock to sample. Once again- don't expect too many lookers here. What keeps me returning is the willingness of the girls and the cheap rates. On a regular day I get everything I want and leave extremely satisfied, only Rs. 1. 8 k poorer. You can PM me for more details.

Malco1
11-09-16, 18:42
Hello fellow mongers,

named after something a Brit scientist, mathematician and philosopher discoveredLOL trying to figure it out! Looks like I really was a bad student in school. Hints?

As Faq
11-11-16, 16:23
LOL trying to figure it out! Looks like I really was a bad student in school. Hints?You won't have to learn a ton of new stuff bro. Just recall.

Sskk99
11-24-16, 11:08
This bird available in Gurgaon.

Regular damage quoted.

Have fun.Afro babe looks lovely. Any digits. Or hints of where.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Knight Wolf
11-24-16, 18:14
Hello fellow mongers,

I am planning to give the famous B Spa (at Precious Metal Mall) a try. I have heard recent reports of MPs not being too safe, would you recommend it?

I am new to the MP scene and this will be my second encounter, I have posted the first in a separate report. Does anyone know if be Spa has as at least BBBJ on the menu, if not can any one recommend any other MPs here where they do.

If its unsafe I am willing to go to Delhi, any pointers there would be appreciated as well!

RobsBad
11-30-16, 23:51
Hello fellow mongers,

I've benefited from this forum a number of times and I decided it's time to pay back with a report.

I've frequented a number of MPs in Gurgaon, but I usually prefer exploring a single MP's offerings to the fullest before moving to a new one. In this way there are a few MPs I'm quite familiar with, and this report is for an MP near Sector 56 named after something a Brit scientist, mathematician and philosopher discovered. The cost for a massage here is Rs. 1 k for first timers, but once you're a regular you can get away with paying Rs. 800. The girls here are no lookers, but I like the place because all of them are highly cooperative and some are down for pretty much anything. Again, from the first timers the girls try to take anything from 2 k to 4 k, but the actual rate is 1 k or 1.5 k.

My first favorite here is named after something Indian girls wear on their ankles. She gave a great massage, was pure GFE in her service, and a couple of times I even enjoyed with two girls together- her and her friend. Unfortunately she's been away on leave for a few months now, and I'm beginning to think she's actually left the place. I'm not exaggerating when I say that, barring one expensive Thai on MG Road once, this girl was the best MP+FS experience I've had in all of Gurgaon..Hi,

Can you please PM me the location. I am here for today and tomorrow and want to take advantage of seniors experience rather diving in to some unknown place and feeling cheated. Any other incall or MPs you had and would recommend.

Horny Fucker
01-03-17, 07:04
Are there any leads about where or in which MP can I find good FS on Sohna Road?

I'm new in Gurgaon and to this community.

Thanks in advance.

Horny Fucker
01-03-17, 09:35
After a lot of thoughts, I finally decided to try a MP.

Went in OCC on Sohna Road. Chose AG Spa. Counter charges: 400 for 30 minutes.

Didn't allow to choose a girl but counter girl said you can change if you don't like her.

Hot and decent girl came. She was named Shabnam (name changed).

She had her periods so FS was not possible. Agreed for HJ + Full Top Access + Kissing in 1000. Totally worth it. She was very naughty and cute too. First she was refusing to kiss but then she was normal.

Boobs: 8/10.

Face: 7/10.

Body: 9/10.

While doing all this, even she started having fun. She was going wild and was climbing on me. She even left her lipstick mark on my neck she tried to clean it afterwards but it was not going.

She agreed for coming home as well. Took my number and said she'll text.

WIR: Yes.

Breken
01-05-17, 19:58
After a lot of thoughts, I finally decided to try a MP.

Went in OCC on Sohna Road. Chose AG Spa. Counter charges: 400 for 30 minutes.

Didn't allow to choose a girl but counter girl said you can change if you don't like her.

Hot and decent girl came. She was named Shabnam (name changed).

She had her periods so FS was not possible. Agreed for HJ + Full Top Access + Kissing in 1000. Totally worth it. She was very naughty and cute too. First she was refusing to kiss but then she was normal.

Face: 7/10.

Body: 9/10.

While doing all this, even she started having fun. She was going wild and was climbing on me. She even left her lipstick mark on my neck she tried to clean it afterwards but it was not going.

She agreed for coming home as well. Took my number and said she'll text.

WIR: Yes.I've tried spas on sohna road. This report seems to be exaggerated.

Horny Fucker
01-06-17, 04:43
I've tried spas on sohna road. This report seems to be exaggerated.This was my 2nd visit to a spa on Sohna Road. Whatever I have posted is true. Maybe I was lucky!

Breken
01-06-17, 15:45
This was my 2nd visit to a spa on Sohna Road. Whatever I have posted is true. Maybe I was lucky!Yeah. Possible.

Could you please PM the full name of spa.

Breken
01-06-17, 15:47
Yeah. Possible.

Could you please PM the full name of spa.Oh. You don't have PM.

There's no spa with initials as AG spa. Unless you're referring to "A Golden Spa".

If that's the one, it's pathetic spa which was visited by me over 2 years back. Smallest cubicles I've ever experienced. They can't be having good stuff, I can bet.

NotTooFair
01-06-17, 16:42
Hi,

Can you please PM me the location. I am here for today and tomorrow and want to take advantage of seniors experience rather diving in to some unknown place and feeling cheated. Any other incall or MPs you had and would recommend.Dear OP.

Can you please also PM me the location? I have the same situation as RobsBad, and would love to get more info. Thank you!

Have sent you a PM too.

Horny Fucker
01-06-17, 18:02
Oh. You don't have PM.

There's no spa with initials as AG spa. Unless you're referring to "A Golden Spa".

If that's the one, it's pathetic spa which was visited by me over 2 years back. Smallest cubicles I've ever experienced. They can't be having good stuff, I can bet.Yes, they have a very small cubicles. As I said am not much experienced but girl I got was good. She was brought to me from nearby spa Avitam. They said both are of the same person.

Whatever it is, I had a good experience and hence sharing the same.

Anar5678
01-07-17, 09:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Breken
01-07-17, 19:11
Yes, they have a very small cubicles. As I said am not much experienced but girl I got was good. She was brought to me from nearby spa Avitam. They said both are of the same person.

Whatever it is, I had a good experience and hence sharing the same.Lucky you. Keep posting about sohna road as I'm also looking for good options. But there seems to be lack of it on sohna road.

Ajis192
01-07-17, 21:15
If someone is looking for FS try.

Spa glow in Sushant arcade.

Spas in phase 1 Qutub plaza a lot of spas there but only 1 or 2 offer FS.

Spa in different phase 1 market 1st floor near Arjun marg.

Spas on MG road offer only up to B2B mostly and are expensive.

GS mall is very popular so I try avoid it.

Spa hal see. On MG road has some chicks that offer FS but are very expensive 3 k.

Rest everywhere its between 1.5 -2.5 k depends on your neg skills and girl.

Happy mongering and do share any more leads guys.

Lachhipur Wala
01-08-17, 01:50
Lucky you. Keep posting about sohna road as I'm also looking for good options. But there seems to be lack of it on sohna road.Has anyone tried attraction in omax? Claiming foreign girls there.

Traceur
01-11-17, 13:06
I've tried spas on sohna road. This report seems to be exaggerated.Could be or it might have worked for him.

AbhiSingh
01-16-17, 06:47
Guys.

Any one has reviews on miss and and miss p at plan be in mega huge mall on g f road in ggn.

Any pointers for any good therapist nearby? Cheers and thanks.

Please pm, will reciprocate by pm.

Traceur
01-16-17, 07:18
Guys.

Any one has reviews on miss and and miss p at plan be in mega huge mall on g f road in ggn.

Any pointers for any good therapist nearby? Cheers and thanks.

Please pm, will reciprocate by pm.Check out star spa in MGF. Ask for Ellie.

Loves to kiss and bite. If in the right mood will BBJ and CIM.

AbhiSingh
01-22-17, 06:41
Any good therapist in gold s mall gurgaon? Any recommendations brothers! Please pm.

Check out star spa in MGF. Ask for Ellie.

Loves to kiss and bite. If in the right mood will BBJ and CIM.Thank you bro.

AbhiSingh
01-26-17, 06:56
Any good therapist in gold s mall gurgaon? Any recommendations brothers! Please pm.

Thank you brothers.

Khuraa
01-29-17, 17:22
Hey,

I am new here, would appreciate if seniors could help me with few contacts of quality inde / SP.

Thanks in advance.

DomDom83
02-07-17, 07:49
If someone is looking for FS try.

Spa glow in Sushant arcade.

Spas in phase 1 Qutub plaza a lot of spas there but only 1 or 2 offer FS.

Spa in different phase 1 market 1st floor near Arjun marg.

Spas on MG road offer only up to B2B mostly and are expensive.

GS mall is very popular so I try avoid it.

Spa hal see. On MG road has some chicks that offer FS but are very expensive 3 k.

Rest everywhere its between 1.5 -2.5 k depends on your neg skills and girl.

Happy mongering and do share any more leads guys.Hi friend,

Could you please send MP, with more details of the place with FS near Delhi.

I am NRI so if you could be giving details in simple full English it will be great.

Many thanks.

Lachhipur Wala
02-07-17, 17:41
Hi friend,

Could you please send MP, with more details of the place with FS near Delhi.

I am NRI so if you could be giving details in simple full English it will be great.

Many thanks.Try spas in sector 56,49, omax mall, sohna Road. Rate. 7+1. 5.

RodeoZ
02-07-17, 18:24
Hey,

I am new here, would appreciate if seniors could help me with few contacts of quality inde / SP.

Thanks in advance.So did you manage to find any? I am looking for inde / SP for outcalls too.

Kidney Stealr
02-10-17, 08:42
Fellow mongers,

First FR by me, am entirely new to mongering.

Out of severe desperation and blue balls after having been single for several years, decided to check out some MP's in the great city of Gurga- I mean, Gurugram.

Visited 3 MP's in quick succession:

1st in a well known mall named after a desert, MP named after a fundamental concept of physics, second in a mall nearby, and the third in a mega mall, but maybe not the one you're thinking about.

Only the 1st was worth mentioning (good first experience has kind of set me on this road.). Walked in (in the middle of the day for safety; spa was busted just a few weeks back with a bunch of people arrested), walked in, expensive entry at 1 k. Rejected the first girl (NI), and got a cute but slightly plump NE who I went with. After some polite chit chat she popped the question, saying she only offered HJ's. After a little bargaining got a BJ for 2.5 k, a little expensive, but hot damn. I have never had my pecker sucked like that, not to mention pretty good foreplay and surprisingly good dirty talk. In the spur of the moment I went with a BBBJ, which was probably not a good idea, but now, two weeks on, all systems and plumbing are functioning normally. However, no scope for FS as she said she didn't want to do it in the MP in case some cop shit goes down.

Rating.

Spa: 8/10 ; clean, nice show ever, no sleazy neon lights in the rooms so you can see everything.

Looks: 6. 5/10.

Massage: 8/10 pretty damn good.

BBBJ: 9. 5/10, maybe because she kept her pants on, I couldn't get too into it.

Go again? Probably as soon as I get my next paycheck.

Gorhan
04-18-17, 18:57
Hi,

New to these forums, also new to this city and well. India. Will be staying in LE Meridian for a longer period of time and so am looking for some MP. Not necessarily looking for FS or BBBJ, just good massage and BJ, preferably some kissing. From what I understand, the MPs around here are mostly located in malls, so which of the malls would you recommend, also keep in mind that since I am here primarily for work, I can't really go there during the day, so it would be nice if the mall felt "safe" in the evening (since I read here some rumors that I should avoid for example Desert Mall during night?

Thanks.

Deepak246
04-22-17, 23:18
Hi,

New to these forums, also new to this city and well. India. Will be staying in LE Meridian for a longer period of time and so am looking for some MP. Not necessarily looking for FS or BBBJ, just good massage and BJ, preferably some kissing. From what I understand, the MPs around here are mostly located in malls, so which of the malls would you recommend, also keep in mind that since I am here primarily for work, I can't really go there during the day, so it would be nice if the mall felt "safe" in the evening (since I read here some rumors that I should avoid for example Desert Mall during night?

Thanks.Inbox me I can help you.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Deepak246
04-22-17, 23:26
Hi guys,

PM me for more details. I am happy to help you out.Please help with location.

LuciferIndia
05-10-17, 12:02
I was following this forum for quite a while now but never took a subscription. I am interested in Independent girls, it would be nice of my fellow members (Senior and Regular) if you could PM me contact details.

Thank you.

DubyaMan88
06-15-17, 03:11
Any one has had Kazakh / Uzbek / Russian girls in Gurgaon? Understand there are lots of them around but do not know how to contact.

Please PM me numbers along with costs.

Thanks.

Ssdel
07-06-17, 12:48
The fruit platter is there to choose from.

Pick your fruits as per your choice and enjoy.

Cheers.

Ss.

I was following this forum for quite a while now but never took a subscription. I am interested in Independent girls, it would be nice of my fellow members (Senior and Regular) if you could PM me contact details.

Thank you.

Chris L
07-15-17, 20:08
Surprising to see such less posts in GGN.

Sad.

KillerPassion
07-22-17, 21:24
Agree with you.

Really surprised!

Moving to GGN next month. Hope to see some decent FR's.

Not to mention, I will also contribute significantly here.

Surprising to see such less posts in GGN.

Sad.

Ssdel
07-23-17, 12:16
Most of the members I think don't bother posting here at all.

Occasionally a few are posted from this city into Delhi page.

Hope to see this forum page coming alive too.

Cheers.

Ss.

Agree with you.

Really surprised!

Moving to GGN next month. Hope to see some decent FR's.

Not to mention, I will also contribute significantly here.

Mark Birddy
08-08-17, 09:29
I would also appreciate any leads. I knew one but she has moved out. I know one Israeli and can share her details.

I have seen few of them hanging out at the MG Road clubs.

Any one has had Kazakh / Uzbek / Russian girls in Gurgaon? Understand there are lots of them around but do not know how to contact.

Please PM me numbers along with costs.

Thanks.

Ferios
08-23-17, 23:57
Hi buddies,

I have a short visit to Delhi. Actually I will stay near to Ambience area which in Gurgaon. Could you please share some skinny / fit chicks' contact? As a fit guy I don't prefer to be with chubby / shaggy girls. By the way I'm a foreigner monger. Please contact me for chicks if you visit my country.

PM is activated.

MarkBirddy
08-30-17, 13:14
SP going by the name of Sonu near Medanta, he has sent some pics, his number ends in 224. Any reviews of the SP or the goods?

MarkBirddy
08-30-17, 13:18
I know of an indie who operates from Sushant lok. She charges 6 k for a shot. She is from Turkey. She usually has other friends too. She has a Pvt apt so you don't have to pay for room.

Maybe you can buy me a subscription.

Hi buddies,

I have a short visit to Delhi. Actually I will stay near to Ambience area which in Gurgaon. Could you please share some skinny / fit chicks' contact? As a fit guy I don't prefer to be with chubby / shaggy girls. By the way I'm a foreigner monger. Please contact me for chicks if you visit my country.

PM is activated.

Phoenix Sun
09-08-17, 20:52
I know of an indie who operates from Sushant lok. She charges 6 k for a shot. She is from Turkey. She usually has other friends too. She has a Pvt apt so you don't have to pay for room.

Maybe you can buy me a subscription.Hello brother,

I'm a passive member in the Delhi & Chandigarh forums. Could you be kind enough to share the Turkey & Israeli chick's contacts?

I have the list of indies / SPs which have been shared by senior members before. I'll be happy to share them with you if you want it. Look forward to your reply.

Regards. Have a wonderful weekend.

Phoenix Sun.

Irra1269
09-11-17, 08:47
Hi,

48 Male from Mumbai traveling to Gurgaon in last week September. Looking for some good MILF Pointers.

Thanks in advance.

LetMeGo
09-22-17, 20:10
Friends,

I'm in Gurgaon this weekend till 26th. Any leads to inde spa will be appreciated. I will ensure to return favour for Bangalore.

KillerPassion
09-29-17, 11:30
Would request all to start putting your FRs here instead of only looking for details.

I would start myself from today.

KillerPassion
10-01-17, 18:16
Hey all,

I guess it's going to be my first formal FR in this forum. Have posted the same in Delhi one as well. Few of you already know I shifted from Mumbai a month back and was looking for leads all over.

And, I started with my stint in MG road MPs. While I tried a few earlier as well. Latest one is worth mentioning. Was wondering which one to go in so many MPs with ensured FS services. I finally gambled for A the Spa. Asked which ones are available and confirmed for Thai to ensure extras. It's a fairly clean spa with attached washroom. After getting into Dispo, came a European / Russian looking voluptuous gal which surprised me. She turned out to be a Thai with English facial cuts. In her 30's. Average looking with super amazing figure. I was sure that I would. At least, be relaxed well. She was very good at conversation, strong in build and amazing in massage. Without Oil, she was able to to excellent massage and then super good stretching. She asked in between what was I looking for and spontaneous answer came was 'Everything'! She quoted 6 K for FS without any sign of going down. I tried a lot and finally got silent when she was in no mood to budge. She offered sucking and B2B at 4 K which I found costly. Finally, she got down to 5 K for FS. I know I am going to get tortured here for giving this much but mind was overpowered by that time. She brought the rubber and locked the door in unique style with curtain pressed in between so hat it could not be opened easily. Started very slowly. With all the teasing. Kissing and fingers rolling all over her before making her undress to natural state. Then, teased her nipples for next 10 min with my teeth to make her moan like a kid. She reached at a stage wherein she started slapping me out of excitement. Then a long DATY to again make her moan like a pro*. Reached to a stage wherein she couldn't hold and put rubber on me to get herself banged. Lasted for next 5 minutes before releasing.

Overall, a decent experience. Although she wasn't very young and beautiful as per my standards.

Face: 6/10.

Ass: 9/10.

Pussy: 8/10 very clean.

Attitude: 10/10.

Damages: 1.5 counter, 5 K service.

WIR: would look for younger ones. Got to know there were total 3 Thais there.

AbhiSingh
10-03-17, 08:17
OMG.

Really 5 K?

Are you mad?

You paid thrice bro!

Hey all,

I guess it's going to be my first formal FR in this forum. Have posted the same in Delhi one as well. Few of you already know I shifted from Mumbai a month back and was looking for leads all over.

And, I started with my stint in MG road MPs. While I tried a few earlier as well. Latest one is worth mentioning. Was wondering which one to go in so many MPs with ensured FS services. I finally gambled for A the Spa. Asked which ones are available and confirmed for Thai to ensure extras. It's a fairly clean spa with attached washroom. After getting into Dispo, came a European / Russian looking voluptuous gal which surprised me. She turned out to be a Thai with English facial cuts. In her 30's. Average looking with super amazing figure. I was sure that I would. At least, be relaxed well. She was very good at conversation, strong in build and amazing in massage. Without Oil, she was able to to excellent massage and then super good stretching. She asked in between what was I looking for and spontaneous answer came was 'Everything'! She quoted 6 K for FS without any sign of going down. I tried a lot and finally got silent when she was in no mood to budge. She offered sucking and B2B at 4 K which I found costly. Finally, she got down to 5 K for FS. I know I am going to get tortured here for giving this much but mind was overpowered by that time. She brought the rubber and locked the door in unique style with curtain pressed in between so hat it could not be opened easily. Started very slowly. With all the teasing. Kissing and fingers rolling all over her before making her undress to natural state. Then, teased her nipples for next 10 min with my teeth to make her moan like a kid. She reached at a stage wherein she started slapping me out of excitement. Then a long DATY to again make her moan like a pro*. Reached to a stage wherein she couldn't hold and put rubber on me to get herself banged. Lasted for next 5 minutes before releasing.

Overall, a decent experience. Although she wasn't very young and beautiful as per my standards.

Damages: 1.5 counter, 5 K service.

WIR: would look for younger ones. Got to know there were total 3 Thais there.

Malta787
10-13-17, 16:39
Tried Rev Spa at Qutub this evening. Was given a NE Girl cute looking. Massage was quite good. After 30 mins in to massage which was good asked for extra menu. Only HJ was on offer which I was not interested. However girl was very cute, during chat she informed that other girls also don't offer much extras. Got this spa ticked off my list. Now planning to explore other spa's in Qutub.

Cheers.

FreshBreezer
11-12-17, 14:46
Hello friends,

I am only two months old in ggn and now starting to be an active member of this forum. First of all my sincere thanks to all the senior and active members for their collaborative effort to keep the forum alive by sharing experiences and details. I just started to explore ggn and I will be posting my findings hereon.

Last month, through a friend's contact (who is regular) I tried a Uzbek from a SP in Delhi. They have pretty good 8 to 10 Uzbek birds for outcall. Some of them are really good looking, fit and hygienic. They charge 20 k+2 k cab for full nt anywhere in ncr & 15 k for short term 2 rounds. I can PM details if any friend is interested. Although damage is huge.

I really appreciate if fellow members can help me with some ggn / Delhi known SPs. I am particularly interested in young & good looking birds and I am comfortable with a decent damage. My PM is active.

I really hope that we all will continue with our active participation in this forum.

Cheers.

BhtSingh
11-13-17, 03:12
Hello Friends and Seniors!

I am new to Gurgaon as well as this forum and hence completely dependent on worthy seniors. I have the next week to myself, basically the next 4 days and free mostly after 6 pm. I will be grateful for any good references for quality mongering to initiate me into the club! I promise to share my experiences here. Plan to start from today.

Please do post here or PM.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Always09
11-15-17, 14:35
Hello mongers. Believe Gurgaon has changed from the time I was there maybe years back. Most of the time had to travel to Delhi. Any pubs. Indes. MP's please let me know. Is Hilton GF friendly. Any other hotels open to suggestions. Thanks! Posted in Delhi forum too for help.

HayCinth
11-15-17, 15:21
Please help with location.Hi,

How about naming / locating the club? Your PM does not seem to be active.

FreshBreezer
11-16-17, 18:31
Had an experience with Hilton Gurgaon 5 months back, they are certainly GF friendly. At least with my experience.

In absence of any other arrangement, you can try to stay at Bristol with some pickup options from peppers down stairs. However I am not sure of recent quality of stuff, others can comment.

Wish you luck.

Hello mongers. Believe Gurgaon has changed from the time I was there maybe years back. Most of the time had to travel to Delhi. Any pubs. Indes. MP's please let me know. Is Hilton GF friendly. Any other hotels open to suggestions. Thanks! Posted in Delhi forum too for help.

FreshBreezer
11-16-17, 19:06
Friends,

I see a lot of MP actions in GGN, however I am not a big fan of MP stuff. Does any one of us have good ref of indeps or SP in GGN willing for outcall. I am looking for some new and good stuff. My PM is active and any help will be obliged with return. PM me for few digits I can help with.

DubyaMan88
11-17-17, 07:58
Hello fellow mongers,

My first favorite here is named after something Indian girls wear on their ankles. She gave a great massage, was pure GFE in her service, and a couple of times I even enjoyed with two girls together- her and her friend. Unfortunately she's been away on leave for a few months now, and I'm beginning to think she's actually left the place. I'm not exaggerating when I say that, barring one expensive Thai on MG Road once, this girl was the best MP+FS experience I've had in all of Gurgaon.

Another girl here is named after something girls smear around their eyelids. She's got the best body and assets of any girl here, but she is also the fussiest and acts pricey. On my first time with here she only agreed to a HJ for 500, promising FS only on my second time. The FS with her is good because of her body, but her attitude is nothing compared to the first girl I mentioned.

My recent favorite is a girl named with a common Indian girl name starting with and. She's sweet and highly cooperative as well, and the experience with her would be as good as that with the first girl- except she gave a much better massage.

Most of the other girls have a good attitude, and since this MP sees a fair bit of churn there's always new stock to sample. Once again- don't expect too many lookers here. What keeps me returning is the willingness of the girls and the cheap rates. On a regular day I get everything I want and leave extremely satisfied, only Rs. 1. 8 k poorer. You can PM me for more details.Ca you PM me more details please?

DubyaMan88
11-25-17, 05:21

Maybe you can buy me a subscription.Can you please PM me her number? Happy to buy you a sub.

Rohit65
11-28-17, 16:29
Hello friends,

I am only two months old in ggn and now starting to be an active member of this forum. First of all my sincere thanks to all the senior and active members for their collaborative effort to keep the forum alive by sharing experiences and details. I just started to explore ggn and I will be posting my findings hereon.

Last month, through a friend's contact (who is regular) I tried a Uzbek from a SP in Delhi. They have pretty good 8 to 10 Uzbek birds for outcall. Some of them are really good looking, fit and hygienic. They charge 20 k+2 k cab for full nt anywhere in ncr & 15 k for short term 2 rounds. I can PM details if any friend is interested. Although damage is huge.

I really appreciate if fellow members can help me with some ggn / Delhi known SPs. I am particularly interested in young & good looking birds and I am comfortable with a decent damage. My PM is active.

I really hope that we all will continue with our active participation in this forum.

Cheers.Bro, please mail SP numbers [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Xtasy961
11-30-17, 12:23
Hi,

Anyone up for Sahara mall club visit this Sunday evening? If so please send me a PM.

Thanks.

Sdexter
12-02-17, 08:00
Tried be spa in Grand mall, 2nd floor. Prices were negotiable. Staff was welcoming & co-operative. It was first experience so I was bit hesitant. They didn't allowed to see girl first, but offered to change if required. Bird name Cristy NE was allotted with normal looks. She started with dry massage followed by oil massage. Then she asked for HJ at 1000, but agreed for HJ & upper body touching at 700, no BJ & FS on menu. She let explore her body fully, after some time I made her agree for entering my hands down to her hole, and made her fully drenched & wet while she was working on my tool. Massage experience was good & HJ was very intense & lasted quite long. Room was clean.

Damages: 1.3 k counter, 700 service.

Would like to explore more so waiting for tips from fellow members.

Irra1269
12-07-17, 16:48
Hi,

Traveling to Gurgaon in Next Week.

Request for contacts for MILF Indi.

I am regular Mumbai forum member.

Grant9
12-29-17, 11:15
Hi,

Traveling to Gurgaon in Next Week.

Request for contacts for MILF Indi.

I am regular Mumbai forum member.Hi,

My first post here. I am learning a lot of stuff, thanks to fellow members.

Cheers.

Grant9
12-29-17, 17:42
Friends,

I see a lot of MP actions in GGN, however I am not a big fan of MP stuff. Does any one of us have good ref of indeps or SP in GGN willing for outcall. I am looking for some new and good stuff. My PM is active and any help will be obliged with return. PM me for few digits I can help with.Hello bro,

I am new here and I am from Delhi, could you please help me. Do I need to pay for the PM service here (I am sorry I am new so a little confused).

Cheers.

Greetings,

Jackson

RSharma884
01-15-18, 20:23
Quick FR on my recent visit to the famous spa at GS mall.

Was looking for some good BJ action so selected Pr. Ka, north eastern, slightly chubby. Started off with a good massage then as turned around and she reached around the midsection, johnny was awake, seeing that she popped the question, only asked for a B2B and BBBJ. She is not a looker, short but has great skin and good attitude. BBBJ was really good lot of spit and tongue running in different directions, she even asked me to part my legs so that could take it deep in her mouth, had to slow her down a few times so that I did not finish early. Finally after a lot of stop and go decided to skull fuk her, grabbed her by the head and went in deep, came inside her mouth, she took it all sportingly and was still licking the region. Overall a very good BJ session.

Damage: 1 k counter + 2 k for service.

Looks: 5.

Attitude: 8.

BBBJ: 8.

WIR: Shortlisted, maybe in the future.

RSharma.

RaimaKhan
01-18-18, 13:26
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

BengalTiger78
01-24-18, 15:56
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

StrikeHard
02-03-18, 23:39
Me and my friend went there today. It's not worth it. Girls are having more fun there, which they should. Ask for 500 bucks for touching, extra for kissing. Meter is down once you ask them to be with you. No action only touching. No out call. No BJ. Only HJ and close dancing. Cover charge 500. Only MP are trust worthy here in Gurgaon. Will soon share some indis contacts.

Hi,

Anyone up for Sahara mall club visit this Sunday evening? If so please send me a PM.

Thanks.

StrikeHard
02-03-18, 23:49
Bro,

Please PM me the contact details. Would be highly grateful.

Maybe you can buy me a subscription.

Lachhipur Wala
02-05-18, 10:13
Me and my friend went there today. It's not worth it. Girls are having more fun there, which they should. Ask for 500 bucks for touching, extra for kissing. Meter is down once you ask them to be with you. No action only touching. No out call. No BJ. Only HJ and close dancing. Cover charge 500. Only MP are trust worthy here in Gurgaon. Will soon share some indis contacts.You are correct! Girls are maid in real. If you see them outside, you will support me. This is the reason, most club girls refuse to meet outside. They try to pickpocket also.

BengalTiger78
02-12-18, 14:28
Looking for a lactating lady in Gurgaon. If anyone could help please PM me. I will be indebted.

YoungerYears
03-02-18, 18:21
Tried Rev Spa at Qutub this evening. Was given a NE Girl cute looking. Massage was quite good. After 30 mins in to massage which was good asked for extra menu. Only HJ was on offer which I was not interested. However girl was very cute, during chat she informed that other girls also don't offer much extras. Got this spa ticked off my list. Now planning to explore other spa's in Qutub.

Cheers.Thanks for the report bud. Would love to know about your experience with other MPs in Qutub. Hit me up if you want to know about m mall in gold course.

Cheers!

Aesho565
03-06-18, 15:48
Hi,

Thanks.Yes, I want to join.

PsychodelicMe2
03-14-18, 18:34
Hi,

1st time writing about my experience, went to Sohna road mall as we heard a lot of spa's are up for doing anything. Booked 2 Thai spa massage, 1 for me and 1 for a friend. Small spa on the 1st floor, counter charge Rs 799 so wasn't expecting a lot. Girl with small height and medium built came in and saw me changing clothes, she still was there and looking direct at me so I figured there would be extras. The girl sat on top of me and starting asking where I stayed and all and then suddenly asked about extras without any massage. Finally convinced her for FS for 1500 and an hour long massage session was cut short to 30 min. She didn't leave after it was over, was talking about her and asking more questions. After about 10 min, jonny was up again seeing her changing clothes, so I was allowed to touch her for another 5 min for no extra charge. At last we left after me getting her digits and still in touch.

Built: 3/5.

Damage: 1500 +799.

Would not try again as I like new things.

Slavin1
04-15-18, 13:12
Hi,

1st time writing about my experience, went to Sohna road mall as we heard a lot of spa's are up for doing anything. Booked 2 Thai spa massage, 1 for me and 1 for a friend. Small spa on the 1st floor, counter charge Rs 799 so wasn't expecting a lot. Girl with small height and medium built came in and saw me changing clothes, she still was there and looking direct at me so I figured there would be extras. The girl sat on top of me and starting asking where I stayed and all and then suddenly asked about extras without any massage. Finally convinced her for FS for 1500 and an hour long massage session was cut short to 30 min. She didn't leave after it was over, was talking about her and asking more questions. After about 10 min, jonny was up again seeing her changing clothes, so I was allowed to touch her for another 5 min for no extra charge. At last we left after me getting her digits and still in touch.

Built: 3/5.

Damage: 1500 +799.

Would not try again as I like new things.Hi, please tell which mall this is guys TIA.

Jangra4798
05-10-18, 20:57
I have been at red orchid spa multiple times. There are some good girls, especially NE girls.

After paying 799 for the massage I asked for NE girl. I got a girl "A". She was okay looking but very fit and young. After doing the message for 15 minutes she asked if I have ever got massaged and I told her I am a regular. So she asked if I want extra. I said Yes. She offered HJ and B2B. I told her I want full service. She said No. After a while she agreed to do BJ for 1500. She was very good at it. I visited Spa again and she agreed for full service also. After a while she moved to MG road branch and I visited her there. I have got her digits. She also introduced me to her friends.

QuietBoi
05-11-18, 16:06
About a month ago a senior had suggested TG in Ggn as a sure shot place. First experience there with Jenny was nothing to write home about. But then I had missed the wise words of the senior recommending Kim. Happy to repeat the lady twice.

Fairly petite good looking NE with great hair. Tits are just right, aren't the usual saggy shit. Rimming, I'm not a an but check.

BJ doesn't deep throat but pretty good. In fact I find it more sensual than the SnM fate of Linda / Rose etc.

First time opted for FS and was an interesting experience with her trying reverse cow girl of her own choice to start with. Second time opted for a B2B and BJ and left super happy as I shuddered to an O.

WIR? Not soon, but only because there are plenty of fish in the sea!

Cheers!

PuneLoverBoy
05-16-18, 02:05
Hello brothers. I am visiting GGN this Friday and planning to visit famous Sahara Mall. Appreciate if my brothers can suggest good club over there. Also wanted to know that famous Damini available in which club?

DekaLora
05-17-18, 11:05
Kim started giving FS? I thought she only provides B2 B. I like her body. Tall by NE standard and just the right amount of meat at right places.

I would definitely try FS with her on my next visit.

About a month ago a senior had suggested TG in Ggn as a sure shot place. First experience there with Jenny was nothing to write home about. But then I had missed the wise words of the senior recommending Kim. Happy to repeat the lady twice.

Fairly petite good looking NE with great hair. Tits are just right, aren't the usual saggy shit. Rimming, I'm not a an but check.

BJ doesn't deep throat but pretty good. In fact I find it more sensual than the SnM fate of Linda / Rose etc.

First time opted for FS and was an interesting experience with her trying reverse cow girl of her own choice to start with. Second time opted for a B2B and BJ and left super happy as I shuddered to an O.

WIR? Not soon, but only because there are plenty of fish in the sea!

Cheers!

Varuna69
06-18-18, 21:43
Hi,

I am new the forum and looking for Uzbeki, Israeli SYT, Babyback in Ggn or independent Indian MILF. Request to senior and regular members to provide details in PM.

Thanks in advance.

Travelling Guy
07-23-18, 05:43
Greetings Gentlemen,

I am a Senior contributing member who usually enjoys the hobby in Mexico or State-side. Work has brought me back in Gurgaon for 2 weeks and looks like the hobby scene here in Gurgaon is kicking and thriving! Kudos for sharing all the reports that are immensely helpful for visitors like me.

If any of you are willing to help a fellow senior member, I would love to get some pointers / numbers / details to get in touch with NE, Thai or Russian / CIS ladies out here. Open to all. Indies, SPs or massage place contacts. If you are ever headed stateside or to Mexico, Feel free to reach out and I will be glad to help you guys out.

Peace,

Traveller.

NoviceHunter
07-28-18, 09:41
I have been at red orchid spa multiple times. There are some good girls, especially NE girls.

After paying 799 for the massage I asked for NE girl. I got a girl "A". She was okay looking but very fit and young. After doing the message for 15 minutes she asked if I have ever got massaged and I told her I am a regular. So she asked if I want extra. I said Yes. She offered HJ and B2B. I told her I want full service. She said No. After a while she agreed to do BJ for 1500. She was very good at it. I visited Spa again and she agreed for full service also. After a while she moved to MG road branch and I visited her there. I have got her digits. She also introduced me to her friends.Could you please hint the name of girl.

Lildgr
08-03-18, 04:54
Can you give some hint about spa?

First time opted for FS and was an interesting experience with her trying reverse cow girl of her own choice to start with.

Egmeister2018
08-06-18, 23:16
Bro,

Please PM me the contact details. Would be highly grateful.If you got the details do PM me the details.

RamPan
08-08-18, 07:35
Hi,

I am new the forum and looking for Uzbeki, Israeli SYT, Babyback in Ggn or independent Indian MILF. Request to senior and regular members to provide details in PM.

Thanks in advance.What is meant by Babyback bro? Care to elaborate.

LiveLoveLeave
08-08-18, 07:50
Can someone PM service available in apartments or hotels other than spa.

Jabka
08-10-18, 07:51

Maybe you can buy me a subscription.Can you post a pic of the girl and share your experience please?

Jawablr
08-14-18, 17:02
Hello brothers in action,

Any luck in Bidar for any action?

FunLife6586
08-20-18, 06:40
Guys, the LE seems very active in Ggn nowdays. All the spa girls seem scared to provide service. Have you guys felt the same?

I think its time to explore SPs & independents in Ggn now. Any leads would be highly appreciated. I have a couple of contacts if anybody needs. Have tried all girls with them.

Nidhi Roy
09-14-18, 14:08
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Kaxxan
09-22-18, 03:41

Maybe you can buy me a subscription.Buddy,

Can you PM me the coordinates of the Indie. Can share leads into MPs of Gurgaon.

RahulSaighal
10-30-18, 03:28
Spa are, Golf course road.

They have beautiful line up including Ex j one flame Kashmiri sahiba and Zareen (very beautiful both).

Best thing is, for 1200 they provide food and beverage along with 60 min therapy.

NEs are also good looking but yet to try them.

RSharma884
11-07-18, 17:03

They have beautiful line up including Ex j one flame Kashmiri sahiba and Zareen (very beautiful both).

Best thing is, for 1200 they provide food and beverage along with 60 min therapy.

NEs are also good looking but yet to try them.The Spas at SP mall always had good looking girls but too expensive and limited service.

Varuna69
11-08-18, 18:14

NEs are also good looking but yet to try them.Can you please PM me the name of the Spa at G. Course road as there are many at there. Much appreciated.

KevinJones1402
11-12-18, 00:16

Maybe you can buy me a subscription.Only in Gurgaon for a day, a new member here. Please help me with some direct contacts. A quick reply would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks.

RockStarforFun
11-12-18, 16:29
Only in Gurgaon for a day, a new member here. Please help me with some direct contacts. A quick reply would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks.Hi buddy,

Will you please share the contact details? Appreciate it.

Thanks.

RockStarforFun
11-12-18, 16:31
Guys, the LE seems very active in Ggn nowdays. All the spa girls seem scared to provide service. Have you guys felt the same?

I think its time to explore SPs & independents in Ggn now. Any leads would be highly appreciated. I have a couple of contacts if anybody needs. Have tried all girls with them.Hey bro,

Would you please share same contacts and recommend names?

Many thanks.

Sanjnasharma
11-15-18, 13:25
Hi friends,

I am Sanjna Sharma from Gurgaon and just 22 years most attractive girl in Gurgaon. And I am one of the top good-looking Gurgaon Escorts. I am working Gurgaon Escorts service.

Gurgaon Escorts (http://www.enjoydelhilife.in/)

Gurgaon Escorts (http://www.enjoydelhilife.in/gurgaon-escorts)

Nuton
11-15-18, 17:14
Just arrived Gurgaon last night. My huge Asian johnny could not wait to bang some local juicy pussies or African ones. Any contact could share to me?

SmartXplorer
11-22-18, 16:45

NEs are also good looking but yet to try them.Once I went to SP mall on the top floor. The MP fee was 1500 non negotiable and the girls wanted min 3000 (avg looks) and 5000 plus for good looks. Plus service was for 16-20 min only not one hour. They stop as soon as you are done. Not worth the cost.

Pankaj Ggn
11-30-18, 11:40

NEs are also good looking but yet to try them.Both Z and S unavailable now, so tried NE Carol. Looks OK, decent massage however asked for 1. 5 and 5 for HJ and B2B respectively. So, went to have my bath, in peace with myself that didn't succumb to temptation.

Spa is clean, has hot water, refreshment has to be asked for and not offered, rates hiked to 1.5; will try again once the beauties are back next to next week.

RahulSaighal
12-21-18, 05:24
Both Z and S unavailable now, so tried NE Carol. Looks OK, decent massage however asked for 1. 5 and 5 for HJ and B2B respectively. So, went to have my bath, in peace with myself that didn't succumb to temptation.

Spa is clean, has hot water, refreshment has to be asked for and not offered, rates hiked to 1.5; will try again once the beauties are back next to next week.Try Shanaya.

Super hot NI.

Say you are a friend of Captain and he has asked to pay only 1200.

RahulSaighal
12-26-18, 15:05
Found a new gem in a Gurgaon spa.

Looks pretty much like Jhanvi Kapoor and her voice is exactly like her.

Fair, Slim bong beauty with no nakhras and customer satisfaction attitude.

Tried only once yet and did not go beyond B2B, maybe next time she can go beyond.

But fully satisfied.

Will not share details in open as people misuse a lot and then the contact gets spoiled.

Will only share with worthy senior who also put back reports.

In the past few months, have shared so many contacts with people but they don't post reviews and also spoil contacts. Also, I rarely ask for help but very few seniors do help, so this time I will also share wisely.

Pankaj Ggn
12-29-18, 19:14
Shanaya is hot indeed, unfortunately today was a day she was down. Hopefully a better day next time. Thanks for the direction Rahul.

Try Shanaya.

Super hot NI.

Say you are a friend of Captain and he has asked to pay only 1200.

SquishyMuffinz
12-30-18, 20:47
Hi everyone,

Can any one provide some contact of a reliable SP / Indie in Gurgaon.

I'm totally new to the mongering scene and would appreciate some help in this regard.

Any MP details will also be welcomed. Would request seniors to PM me some details to start out with.

SquishyMuffinz.

RahulSaighal
01-05-19, 09:40
Shanaya is hot indeed, unfortunately today was a day she was down. Hopefully a better day next time. Thanks for the direction Rahul.You can try others as well. Good luck next time mate.

RahulSaighal
01-05-19, 09:42
Hi everyone,

Can any one provide some contact of a reliable SP / Indie in Gurgaon.

I'm totally new to the mongering scene and would appreciate some help in this regard.

Any MP details will also be welcomed. Would request seniors to PM me some details to start out with.

SquishyMuffinz.Read the forum, go through at least last 500 pages and explore whatever info you get. Important thing, share your reports here to build credibility.

So many seniors have posted about spas with explicit directions.

Also sending you some details on PM.

Kaxxan
01-11-19, 21:28
Hi guys,

Can any one let me know what is the prevailing prices for FS in the ggn mall with Johhny depp starrer disney movie like named restaurant? Specially with the spa right above the restaurant?

Cheers.

Tourist2
01-12-19, 18:19
Hi!

I am going to live in Gurgaon (near Ambience Mall) for the next 3 months starting soon. I am a fresher in this area and I don't have subscription activated yet. Please can someone post a few good MPs with FS that have FS available near my location. I would be forever grateful.

Irra1269
01-15-19, 11:48
Hi!

I am going to live in Gurgaon (near Ambience Mall) for the next 3 months starting soon. I am a fresher in this area and I don't have subscription activated yet. Please can someone post a few good MPs with FS that have FS available near my location. I would be forever grateful.Go to MG Road. Full of MP with majority providing all required services.

Happy Mongering.

YogaLover007
01-25-19, 20:58
Dear fellow mongers,

I'm in Gurgaon for the next few days.

Any leads on SPs or indies would be highly appreciated. I am staying at a hotel sonhosting is not an issue.

Your kind generosity will be reciprocated when you vision Mumbai.

Muchos gracias.

Alphabeta2018
02-14-19, 17:01
Hi all,

Newbie here. Need some details of SP in Gurugram.

Cheers.

Savvy 91
03-25-19, 05:00
Hi fellas,

I an new here. Need some contact info of reliable and good indie in Gurgaon.

Help would be great appreciated.

Had many bucks looted by SPs in GGN. Not interested in getting in touch with SPs any more.

Savvy 91
03-25-19, 05:04
Hey fellas,

New here. Need contact for indies in Gurgaon.

Have been looted by SPs couple of times. Not interested in getting any further SPs.

CobaltLeo
03-25-19, 19:05
Hello fellow mongers,

My first favorite here is named after something Indian girls wear on their ankles. She gave a great massage, was pure GFE in her service, and a couple of times I even enjoyed with two girls together- her and her friend. Unfortunately she's been away on leave for a few months now, and I'm beginning to think she's actually left the place. I'm not exaggerating when I say that, barring one expensive Thai on MG Road once, this girl was the best MP+FS experience I've had in all of Gurgaon..Hey,

Can you PM me the details please. Will owe you one.

SamirSingh
03-26-19, 18:56
Hi guys,

I am new to Gurgaon and alone for a few months. I am looking for contact numbers of genuine escorts. I have a place of my own. Any help will be highly appreciated. I confirm to share my experience and will also share contacts from other cities. Thank you.

Savvy 91
03-27-19, 13:14
Met an indie from meetme. Good experience. Priya was clean and chubby. Nicely dressed. Pelvic was clean and shaved. Good experience.

Digits ending 573.

Overall Experience: 9.

Boobs: 7 (a bit saggy).

Body figure: 8.

Damage: 1.5 k.

SamirSingh
03-27-19, 14:10
Hi guys,

Please share some info and contacts in Gurgaon. If someone pm me the contact I shall definitely share whatever info I have. Please help out a fellow monger.

SamirSingh
03-27-19, 17:47
I am interested in Independent girls in Gurgaon. It would be nice of my fellow members (Senior and Regular) if you could PM me contact details.

Thank you.

As Faq
03-29-19, 04:18
Hey,

Can you PM me the details please. Will owe you one.Hey,

My membership has expired so cannot PM. But for details you just have to go to the Sec56 market, near More superstore. You can google "x spa sector 56" where 'x' is what Isaac Newton discovered.

My post is quite old though, and the ladies there these days aren't too good.

Dthwlkr
03-30-19, 17:25
Hi fellows,

Visiting Gurgaon in coming week for a couple of days, been away for a long time so hoping someone can share details of Indies, not terribly comfortable in MPs.

PM is open and any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

DW.

TrexThree
04-23-19, 17:51
Hello,

I'm interested in this spa, however the only spa near more that google shows does not have x in its name. Is it the same one? The one with shuttered gate & narrow steps going upstairs?

Hey,

My membership has expired so cannot PM. But for details you just have to go to the Sec56 market, near More superstore. You can google "x spa sector 56" where 'x' is what Isaac Newton discovered.

My post is quite old though, and the ladies there these days aren't too good.

TrexThree
04-23-19, 17:57
Hello,

I'm in Ggn and am in need of some good experience. The only Priya currently in meetme does not have her number displayed and her pic is of a woman in green salwar and wearing sunglasses. Is she the one?

Met an indie from meetme. Good experience. Priya was clean and chubby. Nicely dressed. Pelvic was clean and shaved. Good experience.

Digits ending 573.

Overall Experience: 9.

Boobs: 7 (a bit saggy).

Body figure: 8.

Damage: 1.5 k.

DevilAshish
04-26-19, 09:13
I think we need to lite up this group also like the Delhi.

Would like to share a few spa experiences.

Rejuvenate spa mega mall.

Went a few days back and tried a beautiful NI girl with amazing attitude.

She was limited to service by HJ topless HJ and B2B.

But good massage with a little bit of touching and teasing in groin area.

Saw a cute NE there want to go next and try her very cute face.

Trikaya spa superman market.

The regular miss k there is a no brainer.

She is v good with her bobby skills and a sure shot thing in budget.

Had some nice chitchat with her as she knows me this was my 3rd time with her.

Aura spa mgf Toyota mall MG road.

Last one was not so interesting.

Went to aura spa to finish my last 60 minutes in the membership package.

In walks a beautiful Thai but that was it.

I don't know her mood was off or what was the case, she wasn't polite in talking so decided to give her the royal ignore and avoided anything with her only massage.

She was even more upset after that and said a few things in Thai and left.

I am getting a feeling these Thai's are getting arrogant and very rigid in rates also we should give then a royal ignore and things will ge back to normal and they will realize how to treat customers.

Trying to get some indi contacts in Ggn will definitely share once I have tried.

Thanks guys keep posting.

Devil.

Ravi Verma
04-26-19, 11:15
Hey fellas,

New here. Need contact for indies in Gurgaon.

Have been looted by SPs couple of times. Not interested in getting any further SPs.Can you provide direct contact. Been victims of frauds.

DevilAshish
04-29-19, 13:08
Hi friends,

After a full week of search on locanto and other spots no luck in finding any good indi in Gurgugram area.

The spas are very nice and with good service but no indi luck till now.

Request my fellow members to share some indi numbers if possible will definitely share something if I get it first.

Thanks guys.

Devil.

Sona17
05-09-19, 20:21
Hello,

I'm interested in this spa, however the only spa near more that google shows does not have x in its name. Is it the same one? The one with shuttered gate & narrow steps going upstairs?*Newton's discovery* spa sector 56.

Pankaj Ggn
05-11-19, 06:21
The Toyota MP was charging 2 k as cover charges and refusing to come down. Been trying the SW next door. Any good reviews for the X in 56 currently please.

I think we need to lite up this group also like the Delhi.

Would like to share a few spa experiences.

Rejuvenate spa mega mall.

Went a few days back and tried a beautiful NI girl with amazing attitude.

She was limited to service by HJ topless HJ and B2B.

But good massage with a little bit of touching and teasing in groin area.

Saw a cute NE there want to go next and try her very cute face.

Trikaya spa superman market.

The regular miss k there is a no brainer..

DevilAshish
05-14-19, 12:59
Hello dear monger buddies.

Was getting bored so decide to visit the spa on gc road.

Nice clean spa and I have had some good experiences there.

Chose a cute and short ne beauty named grace.

She is a pretty girl in her early 20's had these very small hands and the massage was amazing, right touches at right spots.

I told her that the disco is not that comfy so off goes the disco at the starting only.

Bum massage was given without asking with light strokes on the balls area (a big turn on), this made jonny stand at full attention.

She asked me to turn and started laughing.

She told me lets give jonny attention first and then massage will continue (loved the idea).

Decided for topless HJ as she had her periods nothing else on menu.

She had a nice rack mid sized which I sucked to my hearts content. The energy and sensuality of HJ was amazing. Using one hand to stroke and the other on ball sack she wall fully into it.

Had a satisfied HJ after which the massage continued in topless format. The view while getting my chest massaged was awesome.

Anyways not getting carried away an amazing experience and a cute babe was a total satisfaction for me.

She washed me, dried me, took money and kissed good buy asking to come to her only again. And it was a holiday well spent.

Girl 9/10.

Communication 9/10.

Body 8/10 I prefer big boobs.

Damages 2 k for extra spa 1.2 I think as I have a package.

Cons of the girl.

I think FS is not available.

WIR- hell yes if she is open for FS other wise want to try more.

Take care guys.

Devil.

Exxplorer
05-26-19, 05:52
Hello dear monger buddies.

Was getting bored so decide to visit the spa on gc road.

Nice clean spa and I have had some good experiences there.

Chose a cute and short ne beauty named grace.

She is a pretty girl in her early 20's had these very small hands and the massage was amazing, right touches at right spots..Jungle and the one next to it Rej are owned by the same owner you can take the bigger membership and use it in both the places. They have some excellent staff. But charges are pretty high and extras especially B2B are expensive. My experience some staff is excellent and some just average so be wise. K Z A are excellent. Hope this helps!

Exxplorer
05-27-19, 06:34
Hi,

I am new here and old to Mil City Spa Scene. Will be sharing what I know. Have not tried or aware of other options in the city. Would request if someone could share digits of tried and tested SP in the area and recommend what to hire.

My First recommendation is TG Spa in Supermart, carry a couple of beers VFM money everything on the menu.

Damage should be 800 on the counter and around 2 k inside.

The best part is the rooms are clean and spacious, along with some gems.