PDA

View Full Version : Ludhiana

Pages : [1] 2

Mindapur
04-29-15, 19:05
Dear Friends,

I feel ludhiana needs its seperate thread instead of the common other areas thread. Let start the ludhiana thread here.

Kartik.

VikramMark
04-30-15, 10:23
I agree Kartik. Lets keep reporting and keep the Ludhiana thread alive and kicking! Hoping from contribution from all the ISG brethren.

Vikram

Member #4767
05-08-15, 17:51
Hi Buddies,

Nice to to hear that Ludhiana should have independent thread.

Been stuck up here for the last year or two and with limited access to the internet and the city.

Sharing my limited experience:

Avoid areas like Basti Jodhewal and surroundings for Incall. Area north of Chandigarh road and east of Jallandher bye-pass starting from Samrala Chowk. Lower middle class stuff and lots of shady LE problems.

Will share few details in next FR, meanwhile play safe.

Jas.

Mindapur
05-09-15, 07:00
Friends need suggestion on girl friendly hotel 3-5 star.

The problem is I am staying for 4 night and try a different girl every night.

Last time I stayed in sarovar near the railway station but booked another hotel for the mongerring every night as suggested by the Sp.

But it like paying for 2 hotels everynight and is a waste.

Suggestions.

Kartik.

LuvMe17
05-09-15, 07:58
All reputed hotels are girl friendly Park Plaza, Redison Blue, Hayatt, I have personally tested Maharaja Regency.

Last time I stayed in sarovar near the railway station but booked another hotel for the mongerring every night as suggested by the Sp.

Suggestions.

Kartik.

VikramMark
05-09-15, 09:59

Suggestions.

Kartik.Hi Kartik,

You could try Hotel Mahal or friends Regency. Both are girl friendly and 3-4 star range and on Ferozepur Road. Other hotels can be Indian Summer or Hotel Imperial. Though I have not tried the latter two but have friends who have tried them. Mahal and Friends Regency are quite girl friendly. PM me when you are coming. If I am in Ludhiana we could meet or hangout together.

Vikram

Member #4767
09-24-15, 04:10
Hi VikramMark,

Have PMd you details of one the few good SPs to give a push. She is very discreet and entertains only by reference.

As there are are lots of Armchair Mongers willing to come down to Ldh and fond of collecting contacts, the details are to be shared with members active and contributing to Ldh Forum.

Have fun and share your experience. Hi.

Jas.

Smart1
09-24-15, 22:01
Hi friends,

I am new to Ludhiana. I have few contacts of SP in Ludhiana and inde also but I had much better contacts in Delhi and Pune where I was earlier. I would love to explore Ludhiana in better manner. So, I need help of you people you have been in Ludhiana since long time. I can provide you with excellent contacts in Delhi and Pune and also some contacts in Ludhiana itself. If anyone is ready to provide contacts of Ludhiana or Jalandhar or Amritsar, I will activate my PM service immediately. Please reply as soon as possible as I am too desperate for a hot and sexy girl.

Enjoy yourself.

VikramMark
09-25-15, 10:25
Hi friends,

I am new to Ludhiana. I have few contacts of SP in Ludhiana and inde also but I had much better contacts in Delhi and Pune where I was earlier. I would love to explore Ludhiana in better manner. So, I need help of you people you have been in Ludhiana since long time. I can provide you with excellent contacts in Delhi and Pune and also some contacts in Ludhiana itself. If anyone is ready to provide contacts of Ludhiana or Jalandhar or Amritsar, I will activate my PM service immediately. Please reply as soon as possible as I am too desperate for a hot and sexy girl.

Enjoy yourself.Activate your PM mate. Share a few experiences and the contacts will start flowing.

Cheers,

Vikram

MannKibaat
09-27-15, 12:20
Any info where can I get hot girls in Jalandhar.

Member #4767
10-01-15, 09:17
Last week had breather from the hectic schedule. Contacted a very old contact (was very active couple of years ago as SP) had dealing with her. She was happy to renew the connection and told that she is not into it full time but will help for old times sake and recommended this 35 yr MILF. Did her at place recommended by SP. Here is the report:

Face: typical Punjabi.

Body: tight and athletic. Was athlete in younger days.

Boobs: handful and good shape.

DFK: 8/10.

Pussey: reasonably tight for a MILF 7/10.

Attitude: Positive and no nakhras.

Damage: Rs. 2000/- + Rs. 500/- for place.

Will repeat: yes, unless something new surfaces.

Contact share with only known buddies or those who have / will contribute to Ludhiana Forum.

Picture attached.

Jas.

CoolBuddy551
10-01-15, 11:19
Hey buddies,

Nice to see a page specially for Ludhiana. I am from Ludhiana but my Karm bhoomi of mongering been Delhi and Chandigarh. Would like to share and get good info on PM WG in Ludhiana. Specially Vikram. Would love to listen from yo.

CoolBuddy551
10-05-15, 07:36
Dear friends,

What I have seen is Ludhiana does not have good spas with extras. We need to explore more spas to find out does anyone offer good services. I have tried why Utra twice but was unable to get any services despite asking directly to therapist. One adv. I have seen on JD about body to body message. But no one is picking the phone. Please do share your experiences.

Mindapur
10-05-15, 17:45
Somehow the regukar sp is not receiving the calls.

Kartik.

Mindapur
10-14-15, 07:12
Thanks to Jas for inboxxing me a contact.

I was in ludhiana just for 2 nights the first night got wasted since my regular sp did not seem to receive the calls.

I hoped to get some contact from firends here in ISG and jas was to the rescue.

I called the contact jas had given at about 11 in the morning for the night and she said that that when I was ready like in the evening I should call her then. She did not divulge the damages or the picture or anything at that time.

I thought this could end in a KLPD.

I again tried my regular sp fortunately this time he picked up the phone and later sent me pictures of 4 girls on whatsapp. One of the girls I had been with before 2 were not to my taste and 1 was ok ok.

I was not stuck with option and thought of trying the contact jas gave.

I callled her again in the evening. And asked her the damages and picture but she said she doesn't have whatsapp or anything so I should just meet her at 8. 30 and a decided place.

I reached there on time. She came a few minutes later with the girl, the girl was ok ok a little on the heavier side.

We went to her house had dinner which we had packaged on the way.

The sesssion was nothing great just the usual.

THe girl however did not offer any BJ not even covered.

Well all I can say was it wasnt nad but wasnt great either. The contact said they have more girls and she can offer them if I needed their services again.

Damages 8 K for the full night including accomodation +2 k tip and actuals like food and ols cabs.

Thanks to jas for sharing.

Kartik.

Member #4767
10-14-15, 08:11

I was in ludhiana just for 2 nights the first night got wasted since my regular sp did not seem to receive the calls.

I called the contact jas had given at about 11 in the morning for the night and she said that that when I was ready like in the evening I should call her then. She did not divulge the damages or the picture or anything at that time.

I again tried my regular sp fortunately this time he picked up the phone and later sent me pictures of 4 girls on whatsapp. One of the girls I had been with before 2 were not to my taste and 1 was ok ok.

I callled her again in the evening. And asked her the damages and picture but she said she doesn't have whatsapp or anything so I should just meet her at 8. 30 and a decided place..Hi Buddy,

Next time tell your preferences in advance. Treat her nicely, she is a GOLDMINE.

Regrads. Jas.

RahulA9282
10-14-15, 09:51
Dear Fellow Mongers.

Can somebody guide me to some GF Hotels in Ludhiana.

VikramMark
10-15-15, 10:25
Dear Fellow Mongers.

Can somebody guide me to some GF Hotels in Ludhiana.Most of the hotels are GF friendly except the newly opened 5 stars at ferozepur road where they ask for Ids etc.

VikramMark
10-15-15, 10:28
Jas is the star of Ludhiana forum. Has something up his sleeve always.

Cheers mate!!

Vikram.

I callled her again in the evening. And asked her the damages and picture but she said she doesn't have whatsapp or anything so I should just meet her at 8. 30 and a decided place.

I reached there on time. She came a few minutes later with the girl, the girl was ok ok a little on the heavier side.

Well all I can say was it wasnt nad but wasnt great either. The contact said they have more girls and she can offer them if I needed their services again.

Damages 8 K for the full night including accomodation +2 k tip and actuals like food and ols cabs.

Kartik.

RahulA9282
10-23-15, 08:15

Kartik.Kartik Bro,

Your inbox is full. Please clear it.

Thanks.

RahulA9282
10-23-15, 08:17
Dear fellow mongers.

I just want to know if there is any option of attaching pictures while sending Private Messages.

Please help.

Member #4767
11-03-15, 10:18
Hi Buddies,

Shared contact details of SP with few buddies in good faith.

These details got further shared.

One hot monger from Calcutta (cell no. Name verified by SP on Truecaller) lands up here and asks SP to send girl to his hotel, she refuses and offers safe in-call place.

Gentleman stays for the night and shares the contact details with the Hotel staff including details like money paid and shots.

SP starts getting phone calls from the Hotel and is furious. She blames me for this episode.

Classic case of How to kill a golden egg laying goose.

Jas.

VikramMark
11-03-15, 10:58
Hi Buddies,

One hot monger from Calcutta (cell no. Name verified by SP on Truecaller) lands up here and asks SP to send girl to his hotel, she refuses and offers safe in-call place.

Gentleman stays for the night and shares the contact details with the Hotel staff including details like money paid and shots.

SP starts getting phone calls from the Hotel and is furious. She blames me for this episode.

Jas.Really Bad on the part of this gentleman! I hope he realises what he has done. This spoils your equation with the SP as well.

Please guys refrain from this.

Vikram.

CoolBuddy551
11-08-15, 07:08
That is a very bad example of misusing someones help. The one who is getting help should know how to keep his acts clean that the person who is helping should be in no trouble. Koi na jas 22 there are bad experiences some time.

Hi Buddies,

Jas.

Pram1000
11-15-15, 17:17
Any advice on SP's at Amritsar. Sorry for asking on this forum as I haven't seen a Amritsar forum. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Member #4767
12-13-15, 06:01
Got few PMs from Buddies re contacts. I am traveling in US / Canada with restricted access to mail hence unable to respond.

My apologies and sincere regret. Jas.

Jaggery007
12-13-15, 08:38
Hello all,

I'm a new user. Just checking out ISG. Have been a monger myself from a long time. Have good taste and links. Hope I will be some help.

CoolBuddy551
12-18-15, 07:30
Dear welcome to Ludhiana forum,

You need to have private messaging service for further inputs.

Hello all,

I'm a new user. Just checking out ISG. Have been a monger myself from a long time. Have good taste and links. Hope I will be some help.

Dhulla
12-20-15, 03:31
Got few PMs from Buddies re contacts. I am travelling in US / Canada with restricted access to mail hence unable to respond.

My apologies and sicere regret. Jas.I will be traveling to Amritsar soon, any contacts in Amritsar will be much appreciated.

Mushroom Man
01-18-16, 05:25
Hi buddies,

I have been an ISGian for quite some time now. Had completed many mongering expeditions in Delhi. Trying to get my hands on good bird here in Punjab for long time but had no luck. I am based in Bathinda but Ludhiana is also in reach. Would appreciate some inde or SP contacts in the Golden State. Can reciprocate with Delhi contacts for now.

Member #4767
01-19-16, 17:07
Hi buddies,

I have been an ISGian for quite some time now. Had completed many mongering expeditions in Delhi. Trying to get my hands on good bird here in Punjab for long time but had no luck. I am based in Bathinda but Ludhiana is also in reach. Would appreciate some inde or SP contacts in the Golden State. Can reciprocate with Delhi contacts for now.Check your Inbox.

Jas.

Mushroom Man
01-20-16, 05:29
Check your Inbox.

Jas.Thanks a lot Jas bro for the PM. Will surely write FR after my Ludhiana trip. Keep riding guys and keep sharing. Lets all work together to make this thread more lively and resourceful.

Safe mongering.

LdhHunt
01-21-16, 09:06
Hello brothers,

Any feedback on Aura Spa in westend mall?

Thanks

VikramMark
01-22-16, 14:00
Hello brothers,

ThanksMe also waiting for the same. Why don't you try and report.

Or I will report after my coming visit to LDH.

Cheers Vikram.

PsyMonger
01-22-16, 22:31
Hey guys,

I'm an active member on the Delhi forums and keep traveling to Ludhiana for work pretty often.

I am so happy to know that there is a separate section for Ludhiana! Awesome!

Can anyone around here please help me out with some genuine tried and tested contacts in Ludhiana?

My RTFF tells me that Jas bhai is the master here.

Help will be highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

CoolBuddy551
01-23-16, 07:27
Hello brothers,

ThanksHey bro,

I have been there twice, first visit had Thai. She was excellent had B2B for 3 k. Her name is first name of famous girl character with last name Montana. On second trip a boring NE came in just got a mechanical HJ. Have any one tries ncore on mall road. Share experience if yes.

Keep mongering.

Cheers.

Member #4767
01-23-16, 16:34
Hey guys,

I'm an active member on the Delhi forums and keep traveling to Ludhiana for work pretty often.

I am so happy to know that there is a separate section for Ludhiana! Awesome!

Can anyone around here please help me out with some genuine tried and tested contacts in Ludhiana?

My RTFF tells me that Jas bhai is the master here.

Help will be highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!Hi Buddy,

Welcome to Ludhiana community. Check your in-box.

Share your experience by FR.

Regards. Jas.

KaranVir
01-29-16, 03:57
Hi,

Sorry for posting this in the Ludhiana forum, but since there is no Chandigarh forum so taking a chance here.

I'm visiting Chandigarh for a couple of days and was wondering if anyone here could share their contacts / experiences.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Looking for SP's or Indies, not very keen on MP's.

Thank.

KV

Smart1
01-30-16, 12:33
Got few PMs from Buddies re contacts. I am travelling in US / Canada with restricted access to mail hence unable to respond.

My apologies and sicere regret. Jas.Hi Jas,

How was your trip abroad. I am new to your wonderful place Ludhiana. Please PM me good contacts of inde and SP with reference. Please give some description also. In return you can ask for contacts of Delhi, Pune, Kolkata or Mumbai.

Cheers.

JayMax
02-04-16, 12:59
Hi guys.

I have created a separate thread for Chandigarh Tricity area. Lets all gather there for info and ideas.

Mushroom Man
02-09-16, 01:53
This FR's running 2 weeks late. Sorry for that.

So called up this Lady SP (Thanks Jass bro for the digits).

Reached the den. The girl was already waiting for me. Upon having a first look at her I was quite disappointed and wanted to just tip her off and turn back. She was a little on the mature side. (I expected a young Punjabi chick) Spoke to SP about my expectations and she insisted me to try her at least once. She stated that this girl gives the best BJ in whole Ludhiana and man she was true in her every word.

The girl also got to know that I dint like her so once we were inside the room she asked what's wrong. I told her nothing. She herself told me that next time onwards I should mention to SP that I need a younger girl. And all this conversation was in a very polite cooperative manner. I liked her attitude so that was a good start. It was very very cold that day. We had to undress under a blanket. She had nice handful soft boobs to my liking. Little bit of tummy fat. Nice smooth flawless body. Clean & shaved pussy. Started with DFK & that too a lot of it. Kisses and caresses all over the bodies. Took Johny in her hands, handled it quite well. Best BBJ so far. Sucked her melons and the lips between her legs to my content. She quite enjoyed it. No fake moans or stuff like that. She was wet as well. Started with missionary and ended with her on top.

A total GFE experience but with a GF not so good looking. LOL.

WIR- SP Yes, Girl No (For me looks play a major part in completing the experience).

Damage: 4 k including tip.

Member #4767
02-09-16, 07:04
Hi Jas,

How was your trip abroad. I am new to your wonderful place Ludhiana. Please PM me good contacts of inde and SP with reference. Please give some description also. In return you can ask for contacts of Delhi, Pune, Kolkata or Mumbai.

Cheers.Ping me when you are in Ludhiana.

Member #4767
02-09-16, 07:15
Hi guys.

I have created a separate thread for Chandigarh Tricity area. Lets all gather there for info and ideas.Hi Buddy,

Good to know that somebody has taken lead.

Have PMd you few contacts at Ludhiana.

Please use your judgment while sharing as there are plenty of so called " Arm Chair Mongers" fond of collecting contacts and then bragging about them.

I will be happy if you share with buddies who have contributed to the Forum.

Regards. Jas.

Smart1
02-10-16, 02:35
Ping me when you are in Ludhiana.Hi Jas,

How's life going on? I am in Ludhiana now. Please send reliable contacts.

Happy mongering.

Member #4767
02-10-16, 06:28
Hi Jas,

How's life going on? I am in Ludhiana now. Please send reliable contacts.

Happy mongering.I am bit surprised that within hours of my message you reached Ludhiana.

Buddy grow up and learn how to ask for and get contacts, these are politely requested and not ordered to be given.

Lastly I am not a PIMP to give details of what is on offer with SP.

Jas.

Smart1
02-10-16, 14:58
I am bit surprised that within hours of my message you reached Ludhiana.

Buddy grow up and learn how to ask for and get contacts, these are politely requested and not ordered to be given.

Lastly I am not a PIMP to give details of what is on offer with SP.

Jas.Hey bro,

I think you have been in Ludhiana since long time. But, I didn't understand why did you get surprised. Please see post number 40 in Ludhiana forum which I had written to you on 30 Jan. And I wrote "I am new to your wonderful place Ludhiana". Thereafter you asked that I should ping you when I am in Ludhiana. So, I wrote that I am in Ludhiana now. The fact is that I m in Ludhiana since 30 Jan when I wrote that post to you last time. And I don't think my English was wrong anywhere that you would have understood that I was out of Ludhiana in between this time. I had sent pm to you also after few days of that. But, I think you don't get much time to check your pm. But you must make endeavor to check your pm whenever you get time. Anyways, Enjoy life bro.

Member #4767
02-11-16, 16:22
Hey bro,

I think you have been in Ludhiana since long time. But, I didn't understand why did you get surprised. Please see post number 40 in Ludhiana forum which I had written to you on 30 Jan. And I wrote "I am new to your wonderful place Ludhiana". Thereafter you asked that I should ping you when I am in Ludhiana. So, I wrote that I am in Ludhiana now. The fact is that I m in Ludhiana since 30 Jan when I wrote that post to you last time. And I don't think my English was wrong anywhere that you would have understood that I was out of Ludhiana in between this time. I had sent pm to you also after few days of that. But, I think you don't get much time to check your pm. But you must make endeavor to check your pm whenever you get time. Anyways, Enjoy life bro.Hi Buddy,

Here is why I was surprised.

You have 11 posts till date out of which 5 meaningful are for Pune 3 and one each for Delhi and Calcutta. The balance are either praising others FRs or requesting for contacts.

I am scared of mongers without defined base and with Pan-India footprint.

It is OK to request for contacts but pestering with repeated messages is not appreciated.

Lastly had an extremely bad experience caused by sharing which created trouble for SP and she had to seek LE help.

Wishing you all the best.

Jas.

LdhHunt
03-08-16, 08:09
Friends,

Went to SPA in this Westend mall last Sunday. Took Thai therapist. All services available but costly.

Counter Charges: 2700 for Aroma Therapy.

Thai Therapist: Candy.

B2B + BBBJ: 4 K.

Initial quote was B2B 4 K, B2B+BBJ 6 K. Too costly compared to Delhi. May be also due to weekend charges were so high. Will try some other therapist next time.

MGavin
04-15-16, 08:16
Hi all,

I am a Delhi based guy and going to Ludhiana this weekend for some work purposes.

Can anyone please share reliable contacts.

Really appreciate your help guys).

Regards,

G

Member #4767
04-15-16, 18:44
Hi all,

I am a Delhi based guy and going to Ludhiana this weekend for some work purposes.

Can anyone please share reliable contacts.

Really appreciate your help guys).

Regards,

GHi Buddy,

SP Veena [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] has good collection on call. You have to tell her in advance about your requirements.

Nice safe in-call place. Treat her nicely, she is a goldmine.

Do share your experience by an FR.

Jas.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Ajjcrf
04-29-16, 08:46
Hi bro,

Tried a few Sp from Ludhiana got no. From locanto experience was average.

Would love to try good trusted SP with ISG brother's help. Have your female SP's number. From your reply to Mgavin's post called her she asked for reference.

Any help would be highly appreciated. If it is not asking too much can you ask her to entertain no. Ending with 115.

Regards.

VikramMark
05-02-16, 06:21
Hi guys!

Its vikram here, reporting live from ground zero.

Was in Ludhiana on a very short trip. Was looking to get some massage after the hectic week. Checked on JD and got the name of this newly opened spa in a mall here. Called up and fixed an.

Appointment for the afternoon. Walked in and was told by the receptionist that they have russian masseuse also. Was tempted a bit but the price was exorbitant 5 k. Yes 5 k and when I asked about extras.

They were like "we don't know what that is". Thought its better to leave it and go with the thai therapist.

Massage started, it was average massage. I mean I have had better massages in Delhi where the NE therapist knows what actually a massage is. 20 minutes in the massage and popped the question of extras.

She was pretty but the massage skills were average. She said ' sir, I do HJ + TL only' and that too 3 k. I laughed out loud and thought just fuck off. Another 10 minutes go by and another round of negotiation starts.

In between the massage. But she would not budge off and I was like I not foolish to spend so much on just an HJ and TL.

Finally she came down to 1. 5 k. I was like why to waste an opputunity. And finally agreed. Then came the most mechanical HJ and TL I have ever got.

Felt like a fool afterwards, should have listened to the head and not the dick. It was 1. 5 k down the drain. Came out and took the membership any how as the russian therapist was standing outside and was kind of pretty.

Overall an ok experience.

Would repeat the spa as its newly opened and hygiene standards are excellent but not the therapist.

Cheers.

Vikram.

LdhHunt
05-06-16, 09:47
Nice find Vikram, will try this weekend or next and will post FR.

Hi guys!

Was in Ludhiana on a very short trip. Was looking to get some massage after the hectic week. Checked on JD and got the name of this newly opened spa in a mall here. Called up and fixed an.

Appointment for the afternoon. Walked in and was told by the receptionist that they have russian masseuse also. Was tempted a bit but the price was exorbitant 5 k. Yes 5 k and when I asked about extras.

They were like "we don't know what that is". Thought its better to leave it and go with the thai therapist.

Massage started, it was average massage. I mean I have had better massages in Delhi where the NE therapist knows what actually a massage is. 20 minutes in the massage and popped the question of extras.

She was pretty but the massage skills were average. She said ' sir, I do HJ + TL only' and that too 3 k. I laughed out loud and thought just fuck off..

Smart1
05-21-16, 15:30
Hi guys!

She was pretty but the massage skills were average. She said ' sir, I do HJ + TL only' and that too 3 k. I laughed out loud and thought just fuck off. Another 10 minutes go by and another round of negotiation starts.

In between the massage. But she would not budge off and I was like I not foolish to spend so much on just an HJ and TL.

Finally she came down to 1. 5 k. I was like why to waste an opputunity. And finally agreed. Then came the most mechanical HJ and TL I have ever got.

Felt like a fool afterwards, should have listened to the head and not the dick. It was 1. 5 k down the drain. Came out and took the membership any how as the russian therapist was standing outside and was kind of pretty.

Overall an ok experience.

Would repeat the spa as its newly opened and hygiene standards are excellent but not the therapist.

Cheers.

Vikram.Hi Vikram,

Russian in a spa sounds quite interesting. I will definitely go and try her and I will upload FR about my experience so that other members and you can also decide whether to try her or not. Please PM me name of spa and adress. Also send me contact numbers of any reliable SP in ludhiana with reference. I will reciprocate with excellent contacts of Mumbai, Delhi, Pune or kolkata. I request other seniors also to help so that we can make our experiences better as sharing is caring.

Happy mongering.

LdhHunt
05-23-16, 12:10
I went in on Saturday. No Russian available for next 3 to 4 days. Took Thai, decent service and extras.

Damage: 2.2 K + 1.5 K.

BBJ + HJ.

Hi Vikram,

Russian in a spa sounds quite interesting. I will definitely go and try her and I will upload FR about my experience so that other members and you can also decide whether to try her or not. Please PM me name of spa and adress. Also send me contact numbers of any reliable SP in ludhiana with reference. I will reciprocate with excellent contacts of Mumbai, Delhi, Pune or kolkata. I request other seniors also to help so that we can make our experiences better as sharing is caring.

Happy mongering.

VikramMark
05-24-16, 06:09
I went in on Saturday. No Russian available for next 3 to 4 days. Took Thai, decent service and extras.

Damage: 2.2 K + 1.5 K.

BBJ + HJ.This was bound to happen. No one is desparate enough to spend 5000 just to have a russian girl massaging you for an hour. They got no business and that's why probably she ran off.

GooseFraba
05-24-16, 12:09
Was searching for some another place on the Planet and what I found was a Ludhiana forum. Hahahaha. My own city.

I have a decent contact of SP, everything I have tried from her was good so far.

Can share with like minded bros.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Dharam
05-24-16, 20:03
Does anybody have any Leads in Amritsas for FS. Anything. In Amritsar for another 2 days.

Ajjcrf
05-26-16, 11:59
Looking for hints for guest friendly hotels to meet an an inde whose no I got from an ola driver.

Been to her place before but it was kind of a family setup and the hotels near bus stand are not up to the mark, though they are cheap.

No PM.

Regards,

AJ

HarryS1975
06-20-16, 10:44
Hi,

I am new to mongering and ISG, based at Ludhiana. Seek help with SP or Inde contacts, would surely reciprocate as I grow my base. PM active.

Thanks

HarryS1975
06-23-16, 04:40
Ludhiana list seems to be inactive, got no response so tried for loc and CL, showed Chandigarh contacts, mostly seemed fraud asking for advance payment. Took a risk with a ZKP fem SP, got contact from a buddy, asked to visit and check available stuff, nothing classy but was hungry. Late 20's, mechanical and not much fun but still a score. She promised better stuff next time. Damages 6 k for 2 shots, her place.

BackToDesi
06-27-16, 12:10
Hello brothers,

Please can anyone suggest me a nice MP with good looking Thai girls who offer full service?

Let me know guys I will be in Ludhiana tomorrow afternoon and will have good 2 hours to kill.

In return I can share few MP contacts in Chandigarh and I have few bhabi contacts as well indie with own house all under 3 k.

Let me know guys its urgent.

Ssdel
08-02-16, 20:12
Some new black birds in town.

Attached pics.

Regular damages.

VikramMark
08-06-16, 06:40
Hi friends.

Thanks to SSdel, tasted the black bird. Place is safe and the attitude is fine. Though you have to speak english slowly so that they can understand what you want to say.

Overall a new experience for me as have never done with an afro. Open to positions and not a time watcher!!

Guys go ahead and taste these birds while they are in Ludhiana. By the way this contact is of SSdel so can't share. Please PM him directly for contact details.

Damages - 2 k.

WIR. May be.

Cheers.

Vikram.

PuniFem
08-09-16, 08:55
Some new black birds in town.

Attached pics.

Regular damages.Bhai,

Can you message me the digits? Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Ssdel
08-15-16, 07:10
Birds were in vicinity for a brief period now back to mongering capital.

Have fun.

Bhai,

Can you message me the digits? Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

Jackson

VikramMark
08-17-16, 10:16
Birds were in vicinity for a brief period now back to mongering capital.

Have fun.Dear Ssdel bro.

Appreciate your contribution to the Ludhiana forum. Please keep updating as and when possible.

Cheers and thanks.

Vikram.

Ssdel
08-19-16, 05:46
Thanks. Will keep updating as and when possible.

Would also be nice see some more local reporting happening about local birds.

Cheers.

Dear Ssdel bro.

Appreciate your contribution to the Ludhiana forum. Please keep updating as and when possible.

Cheers and thanks.

Vikram.

Ssdel
08-19-16, 18:20
The bird here for vending.

Cherish it till it hangs on around.

Cheers.

VikramMark
09-20-16, 14:04
Guys. Will be in Ludhiana this week and looking for some indie contact here. Tired of those Sps.

Any one having any info is requestd to share. Will receiprocate in the best possible way.

Thanks.

Cheers.

Vikram.

VikramMark
09-23-16, 10:36
Hi!!

This is something unusual. I mean I have never done this before. In response of my shout out for indie, I recd. A pm from a fellow monger about some street action in Ludhiana. Was a bit skeptical at first but then thought, lets try it out after all that's the spirit of a true monger. So borrowed a car here and went to this place. Now this is a main road and a busy chowk. Time was around 1. 15 pm. Broad daylight, I drove my car on a super slow speed looking at the side lanes for any action where that monger had indicated. Nothing came to my notice. Went to the round about ahead took a you turn and again a super slow scan. This time a girl wearing jeans and top with a hint of cleavage showing came up to the car. Lowered the glass and asked nervously do you need a lift? She smiled and came next and sat to me. On way forward came to know that she and a few college students do this for fun and money. She was about 6-7 on a scale of 10. Options availabe were HJ and BJ. Asked for BJ for 1 K. Took the car to the parking of a shopping mall. It was a working day and most of the parking lots were empty. Parked the car for 30 minutes. Enjoyed the BJ, fondled her boobs to my hearts content, a bit of hugging and kissing.

It was a college girl friend type feel where in you don't have a place to take your girl. Reminded me of my college days. Anyways an overall new experience and exciting one too.

Cheers.

Vikram.

MumbaiLad
09-25-16, 07:41
Hello folks,

I am visiting Chandigarh next week, and am looking for a MP with full service or a decent girl that can be called to the hotel. Any leads?? Can help with leads in Mumbai.

Regards,

ML.

CoolBuddy551
09-29-16, 06:41
Read report of Vikram about street action in Ludhiana. I was very excited to experience it. Got full information from Vikram on PM. Went there on Monday scanned it properly two or three times but I didn't notice anything like this, went again on Wednesday but nothing was there, maybe my bad luck or girl is on period. LOL. Will try it again soon. But while trying on Monday I saw a new MP opened in that area. Was desperate for some fun so went there. Nicely done interiors and two gals both NI were on reception. Asked for charges and general info, she offered 2.3 k for one hour. Went into room, changed to disposable. In came the gal sitting at reception. Boobs were small, but nice broad body (no fat) nice ASS.

Message started after a formal Hello, She was good in message so enjoyed it on back side. When turned I asked for extras, she was ready for it. Gave her 3 k for B2B. Was nice experience. Came out relived.

Can share MP details in reciprocation of some good contacts in Ludhiana.

Cheers,

Rajveer

Abyzz
10-24-16, 11:43
Dear seniors and fellow mongers,

New to the forum need help of contacts of SP and MP in Ludhiana. Still new so will not be able to reciprocate immediately but will do as I gain experiences.

Thanks in anticipation.

Ajjcrf
10-25-16, 16:40
Dear seniors and fellow mongers,

New to the forum need help of contacts of SP and MP in Ludhiana. Still new so will not be able to reciprocate immediately but will do as I gain experiences.

Thanks in anticipation.Try the MP with name of a flower near Aman chicken.

JayMax
11-04-16, 10:08
Try the MP with name of a flower near Aman chicken.Tried it. No locks on doors. No good for FS.

RickyIn4861
12-19-16, 20:59
Tried it. No locks on doors. No good for FS.Long time user of this forum. Finally decided to register and contribute to this forum.

Tried this MP near Aman Chicken last week. Called them ahead and they confirmed that appointments were available. Reached and was given the menu booklet. Took 30 minute massage for 1. 5 k. Was asked to wait for about 10 minutes. After about 10 minutes, a short Thai girl took me to one of the rooms. I was asked to change to disposables. Massage was average. Started with the back massage and then asked to flip over. After some head massage, negotiation began. She wanted 1 k for just HJ and another 1 k for UTC roaming upstairs. She did not budge and I had to pay. She gave full access upstairs and gave a nice HJ. Total Damage was 1. 5 K+2 k. Overall Experience was average and I would not repeat as I am looking for MP with NI girls. But if you like Thai girls and looking for only HJ and some roaming, this place is recommended.

I personally do not prefer Thai or NE girls. If someone has any recommendations for an MP with NI girls, I would really appreciate. Thanks.

Navratna
02-14-17, 06:16
I went to the MP near Aman Chicken, had this thai girl Gina, Only B2B, but no FS.

Wasn't worth it, she promised me to meet me outside and now shared her whatsapp number. Now isn't responding.

Can someone help me with SP with In-call in Ludhiana.

Bember
04-01-17, 22:32
How is six senses MP in Ludhiana?

CoolBuddy551
04-03-17, 06:32
Have tried it twice and it is good, girls are friendly. Worth trying.

Bember
04-05-17, 10:55
Have tried it twice and it is good, girls are friendly. Worth trying.What about extras and damage?

Bember
04-21-17, 19:42
What is the street mongering scene in Ludhiana. Can anybody PM me with details. Will reciprocate.

Greetings,

Jackson

Smart1
05-01-17, 12:24
Hi brothers, I m in Ludhiana for a very short time. Please urgently pm me details of any SP or indie or message parlour where extras are available. I will reply back with my contacts. Please pm soon.

Happy mongering.

LuvMe17
05-11-17, 12:48
Guys lets bring some life to this forum. !! I was in Delhi for some time and ISG Delhi forum really rocks. Lets share some FRs since there are a lot of MPs in ludhiana now. And many black girls too. Life in LDH is getting exciting, lets make this forum exciting too. This is the best platform for like minded people to get together and party together. !!

VikramMark
05-12-17, 06:13
Guys lets bring some life to this forum. !! I was in Delhi for some time and ISG Delhi forum really rocks. Lets share some FRs since there are a lot of MPs in ludhiana now. And many black girls too. Life in LDH is getting exciting, lets make this forum exciting too. This is the best platform for like minded people to get together and party together. !!Strongly agree. Lets make this a rocking forum. HAve been out of town. Will be back and share my FRs.

Cheers.

Vikram.

LuvMe17
05-15-17, 07:40
M planning to make a special mongers group in WhatsApp from Ludhiana and Chandigarh, interested people can PM me their digits.

Strongly agree. Lets make this a rocking forum. HAve been out of town. Will be back and share my FRs.

Cheers.

Vikram.

Bember
06-11-17, 20:21
Lots of new MP are opening up in ldh. Can anybody tell which are good. I have been to a few of them and don't mind sharing my experience. No point in shelling out money for something worthless. Looking for MP with NI girls who are actually beautiful (fair, and slim). Do mention the therapist of choice. Please PM and will reciprocate with MP info that I have.

Bember
06-12-17, 06:29
M planning to make a special mongers group in WhatsApp from Ludhiana and Chandigarh, interested people can PM me their digits.Bro,

Your inbox is filled. Please clear it so that we can send you digits.

Rahul765
06-26-17, 09:50
Hello brothers,

Do anyone have any idea of spa offering prostrate massage in Ludhiana or Chandigarh.

Spas in Ludhiana are very costly. Anyone know about budget one.

Thanks in advance.

Ssdel
06-29-17, 20:48
Let's get the dry forum going.

Black booty available in Jalandhar.

Pic attached.

Be the judge & jury.

Enjoy,

Ss.

VikramMark
07-15-17, 14:59
Hey guys.

I m in Ludhiana after quite some time now. All previous contacts are either dead or have changed no. S.

Any one who can help me out with contact of indie or sp? Johnny is desperate for action.

Help will be reciprocated.

Cheers.

Vikram.

Member #4767
07-15-17, 17:46
Hey guys.

I m in Ludhiana after quite some time now. All previous contacts are either dead or have changed no. S.

Any one who can help me out with contact of indie or sp? Johnny is desperate for action.

Cheers.

Vikram.Hi buddy,

PMd you details, check your in-box.

Enjoy.

Jas.

LdhHunt
07-17-17, 12:51
Hi,

Recently tried Spayog opposite Flamez mall, 2 Thais, both are nice.

Enjoy!

Hey guys.

Cheers.

Vikram.

DeepSingh12
07-18-17, 21:26
Looking for erotic B2B massage in Ludhiana.

CoolDude4200
07-25-17, 10:17
I will be visiting Ludhiana and need some good SP details, request Jas and all other senior member to PM me some contacts.

Can help with contacts in Delhi and NCR.

Greetings,

Jackson

VikramMark
07-26-17, 10:44
Hi guys!!

This is Vikram reporting from ground zero Ludhiana. It was weekend and I happened to be in Ludhiana. Took a car from an aquaintaince and went to check the club scene.

First I went to the newly opened one on the canal road. There was a huge rush outside this club at 11 in the night. A lot of Ludhiana women dressed up quite suggestively visit this one with their boyfriends or hubbies. Stayed for around half and hour but couldnot get any WG here to approach me. I was not sure if there were any WGs here so couldn't approch anyone.

Next I went to the one opened on Feroze pur road. Time 11.45 . Again a lot of rush. Crowd was good with a lot of women in micros and tubes. Looked around for someone to approach. The live band was peppy. The problem here is that stag men are not allowed. I had to approach a lady outside to atleast get me inside. Well got the entry but its difficult to differentiate the WGs because a lot of women are provocatively dressed and are with their husbands or boyfriends. No one approached me. Stayed there till 1. I was ready to call it a night when I walked out to find 5-6 afros standing at the reception. Now I approached the most sexiest of them and asked for a short time. She asked for 5 k for FS but I was more interested in BBBJ. Negotiated her to 2 k for BBBJ. Brought her down to the car. Enjoyed the BBBJ and pressed her boobs and buttocks to hearts content.

Asked for her no. But she said she changesit every 15 days so no use. I can always meet them outside this club on weekends on late night.

Went away a satisfied man.

Cheers.

Vikram.

LdhHunt
07-26-17, 13:33
Cheers Vikram for exploring new scenes.

Hi guys!!

This is Vikram reporting from ground zero Ludhiana. It was weekend and I happened to be in Ludhiana. Took a car from an aquaintaince and went to check the club scene.

First I went to the newly opened one on the canal road. There was a huge rush outside this club at 11 in the night. A lot of Ludhiana women dressed up quite suggestively visit this one with their boyfriends or hubbies. Stayed for around half and hour but couldnot get any WG here to approach me. I was not sure if there were any WGs here so couldn't approch anyone.

Next I went to the one opened on Feroze pur road. Time 11.45 . Again a lot of rush. Crowd was good with a lot of women in micros and tubes. Looked around for someone to approach. The live band was peppy. The problem here is that stag men are not allowed..

Member #4767
07-26-17, 14:41
Have received few PMs requesting digits of SPs.

I had the worst experience of an outside monger giving the details and digits of SP (after spending night at her place) to the Hotel people where he was staying. Imagine the mess and resulting heat I had to take.

Will help the buddies with standing who have a defined base supported by FRs.

I am scared of arm-chair mongers who want to collect contacts to further share without any contribution.

Jas.

Ssdel
07-29-17, 12:27
You have just extolled the hopes of mongers in Ludhiana.

Commendable.

Keep them coming bro.

Cheers.

Ss.

Hi guys!!

Next I went to the one opened on Feroze pur road. Time 11.45 . Again a lot of rush. Crowd was good with a lot of women in micros and tubes. Looked around for someone to approach. The live band was peppy. The problem here is that stag men are not allowed. I had to approach a lady outside to atleast get me inside. Well got the entry but its difficult to differentiate the WGs because a lot of women are provocatively dressed and are with their husbands or boyfriends. No one approached me. Stayed there till 1. I was ready to call it a night when I walked out to find 5-6 afros standing at the reception. Now I approached the most sexiest of them and asked for a short time. She asked for 5 k for FS but I was more interested in BBBJ. Negotiated her to 2 k for BBBJ..

Johnny186
07-30-17, 21:25
Hi guys,

I'm new to this place. Can anyone pm me contact in and around LPU.

I will reciprocate with the contacts I have in Hyderabad Chennai and Kolkata.

Thanks.

Wish you happy mongering.

Navratna
08-05-17, 09:46
Hi guys!

I'm back in Ludhiana looking for some SP / Inde with their own place, would be really great if anyone can hook me up, had a long dry-spell need some healing.

Thanks in advance.

RahulA9282
10-31-17, 11:52
I was recently in Ludhiana on a short trip of few hours. As suggested by LdhHunt, visited Spayog. All thai therapists. Counter charges 1. 5 k for one hour dry massage. I was allotted a thai named H. Good and relaxing massage for 30 min. She was intentionally touching my johny from the very beginning to give hints. Asked for extras. 1 k for TL and HJ. No BJ or full services as the rooms have no doors but only curtains. Good melons. Feasted on them and discharged in her hands. Came out satisfied.

Brothers, do you know where is Hotel Shiba in Ludhiana. If you guys can tell me, I can tell you a place near that where full service is provided.

Happy Mongering.

Ritesh1
10-31-17, 15:17
Hotel Shiba.

Firozepur Road, Ludhiana.

I was recently in Ludhiana on a short trip of few hours. As suggested by LdhHunt, visited Spayog. All thai therapists. Counter charges 1. 5 k for one hour dry massage. I was allotted a thai named H. Good and relaxing massage for 30 min. She was intentionally touching my johny from the very beginning to give hints. Asked for extras. 1 k for TL and HJ. No BJ or full services as the rooms have no doors but only curtains. Good melons. Feasted on them and discharged in her hands. Came out satisfied.

Brothers, do you know where is Hotel Shiba in Ludhiana. If you guys can tell me, I can tell you a place near that where full service is provided.

Happy Mongering.

EthanHan
11-06-17, 04:53

Happy Mongering.Please provide independent SP or girl contacts for Ludhiana tonight.

Mindapur
11-20-17, 14:58
Was in ludhiana last week.

As usual called the regular SP who said to come over in the night for LT (full night) without giving any indication or picture of what was on offer. I did not even discuss the damages as that time I was thinking for my johnny.

Just went there as told without any high hopes.

I had reached but the lady on offer had not yet arrived.

Just sitting at the SP house watching TV. After about 1 hour the lady on offer arrived. (I thought the SP called her after I arrived. They were probably not sure if I would turn up).

Well the lady was not a looker medium type. But what I was thinking the most is how will I last thw whole night with her.

Anyway I paid the damages thought a little high but I don't really care.

The lady though not a looker was surprizingly really hot in bed.

She was fucking so hot that she want to proceed without protection. Fortunately I thought with my brains and was fast enough to wear protection.

All in all the night well really good though it was not expected.

There are some gems in ludhiana she was one of them.

K.

Mindapur
12-18-17, 10:53
I have been mongerring in Ludhiana for quiet some time now.

Lately the sp's I have been using has jaked up the prices.

And some of the girls ate the same as earlier. I am hoping for help with sp contacts.

Its actually my fault because I had paid more that the necessary damages earlier and now they seem to want that.

For every visit.

Thank you in advance.

K.

Odessey911
12-19-17, 08:08
Hello seniors and fellow mongers,

I have been a silent reader of the forum for some while and have been mongering in my own, have recently purchased a subscription and activated PM. Will be posting FR from now on.

Cheers.

Odessey911
12-19-17, 08:41
I have been mongerring in Ludhiana for quiet some time now.

Lately the sp's I have been using has jaked up the prices.

And some of the girls ate the same as earlier. I am hoping for help with sp contacts.

Its actually my fault because I had paid more that the necessary damages earlier and now they seem to want that..Have got contact for 2 trusted SP. Don't know if you have tried them before. Willing to reciprocate in return for some indie or so contacts.

Odessey911
12-19-17, 13:15
Hi all,

Looking for reliable indie, so contacts, will reciprocate with few of my own, PM is active.

Thanks.

Odessey911
12-20-17, 07:10
Hello seniors and fellow forum members,

This is my first FR in the forum. This report dates 10 days back.

Was looking for some action. Browsed Locanto and got digits of few sp s. Messaged them on WA. Almost all of them reverted back. But only one had place for incall. So called him up. He sent pics of few birds over WA. Quoted 2. 5 k for one pop and 0.5 k for room. Seemed reasonable so agreed. Reached bus stand and went to his place / hotel which is opposite to bus stand. Paid 0. 5 k at the reception and went to the designated room. The bird showed up 20 minutes later at the room directly. Looked almost same as in photographs. Had a nice rack and was on the thicker side, but overall just the way I liked it. Seemed friendly. Introduced herself. Name rhymes with menu. Miss M then took the payment first. First of all started with foreplay. No DFK though. Proceeded with foreplay for next 15 minutes while groping each other and slowly undressing. Finally both of us in our birthday suits. Not a big fan of DATY so did not do. She put the rubber on johny and started with CBJ. Felt mechanical. After about 10 minutes of CBJ, started with actual did with WOT. Then miss M really came into her element and did a lot of grinding, rubbing and pumping and all the while I was at work on her ample boobs, which I sucked, kissed to my hearts content, was enjoying myself so did not bother to change position and continued with WOT. Came after around 10 minutes of heavy humping. Good thing about Miss M was, she was not a time watcher and took her on sweet time, which was an added plus. After that got dressed and I asked for her direct no. But she refused saying that she can be booked only through the SP. Overall good experience.

WIR. Yes to both SP and the bird.

Also attaching the pic of the bird.

Mindapur
12-20-17, 19:23
Hello seniors and fellow forum members,

This is my first FR in the forum. This report dates 10 days back.

Was looking for some action. Browsed Locanto and got digits of few sp s. Messaged them on WA. Almost all of them reverted back. But only one had place for incall. So called him up. He sent pics of few birds over WA. Quoted 2. 5 k for one pop and 0.5 k for room. Seemed reasonable so agreed. Reached bus stand and went to his place / hotel which is opposite to bus stand. Paid 0. 5 k at the reception and went to the designated room. The bird showed up 20 minutes later at the room directly. Looked almost same as in photographs. Had a nice rack and was on the thicker side, but overall just the way I liked it. Seemed friendly. Introduced herself. Name rhymes with menu. Miss M then took the payment first. First of all started with foreplay. No DFK though. Proceeded with foreplay for next 15 minutes while groping each other and slowly undressing. Finally both of us in our birthday suits. Not a big fan of DATY so did not do. She put the rubber on johny and started with CBJ. Felt mechanical. After about 10 minutes of CBJ, started with actual did with WOT. Then miss M really came into her element and did a lot of grinding, rubbing and pumping and all the while I was at work on her ample boobs, which I sucked, kissed to my hearts content, was enjoying myself so did not bother to change position and continued with WOT. Came after around 10 minutes of heavy humping. Good thing about Miss M was, she was not a time watcher and took her on sweet time, which was an added plus. After that got dressed and I asked for her direct no. But she refused saying that she can be booked only through the SP. Overall good experience.

WIR. Yes to both SP and the bird.

Also attaching the pic of the bird.Good FR quicky.

Thats the spirit.

The important things to Note in this FR for fellow mongers is not the juicy description of the act but rather the services that was offered and the ones that was denied.

The damages.

The mode of contact.

The attitude of the Wg.

All in all we now can make our own choices based on the FR if we come across the same Wg in the near future.

K.

Odessey911
12-20-17, 22:02
Good FR quicky.

Thats the spirit.

The important things to Note in this FR for fellow mongers is not the juicy description of the act but rather the services that was offered and the ones that was denied.

The damages.

The mode of contact.

The attitude of the Wg.

All in all we now can make our own choices based on the FR if we come across the same Wg in the near future.

K.Thanks man, appreciate it.

Odessey911
12-21-17, 06:44
Hello,

Looking for leads on any Afro or CIS (Russian, Uzbek, Kazakh) birds in Ludhiana. PM is active. Kindly help.

Cheers.

Odessey911
12-23-17, 08:46
After the first encounter with Miss M (detailed report in previous FR), was again looking for some action with her, so messaged the SP over WA asking for 2 pops this time. The sp reverted back saying Miss M was not available, but sent over other pics of birds that were available. Selected one. Fixed the deed for 4.5 k for 2 pops and 0.5 k for the room. Went to the hotel. The bird showed up 20 minutes later in the room. Did not look like much as compared to photograph. Attitude was not very friendly. Her name was "happiness " in Hindi. Miss k was a time watcher. Not much into foreplay. No DFK or BJ. Straight down stripped to birthday suit and asked to start the deed. Allowed only missionary, refused WOT, doggie. Only plus point was pussy was tight and she started enjoying midway during first pop. (Began to shudder, pull herself tighter and soft moans). After first pop, began to fiddle with cellphone and after 10 minutes again asked to complete the deed and get over with. Midway during 2nd pop repeatedly asked to hurry up and began to complain of pain. This was a huge turnoff, so just stopped and told her she was free to leave. She went without as much as a goodbye. Told the so what happened, was apologetic and assured of better bird the next time.

Face- 2.5/5.

Body- 3/5 (was on the slimmer side, but some curves).

Boobs- 3/5 (small but firm).

Pussy- 3. 5/5 (tight, wet).

WIR- yes to the sp, no to the bird.

Mindapur
12-23-17, 19:18
Good to know about bad experiances.

Please post the image of ms k so that all can avoid her.

After the first encounter with Miss M (detailed report in previous FR), was again looking for some action with her, so messaged the SP over WA asking for 2 pops this time. The sp reverted back saying Miss M was not available, but sent over other pics of birds that were available. Selected one. Fixed the deed for 4.5 k for 2 pops and 0.5 k for the room. Went to the hotel. The bird showed up 20 minutes later in the room. Did not look like much as compared to photograph. Attitude was not very friendly. Her name was "happiness " in Hindi. Miss k was a time watcher. Not much into foreplay. No DFK or BJ. Straight down stripped to birthday suit and asked to start the deed. Allowed only missionary, refused WOT, doggie. Only plus point was pussy was tight and she started enjoying midway during first pop. (Began to shudder, pull herself tighter and soft moans). After first pop, began to fiddle with cellphone and after 10 minutes again asked to complete the deed and get over with. Midway during 2nd pop repeatedly asked to hurry up and began to complain of pain. This was a huge turnoff, so just stopped and told her she was free to leave. She went without as much as a goodbye. Told the so what happened, was apologetic and assured of better bird the next time.

Face- 2.5/5.

Body- 3/5 (was on the slimmer side, but some curves).

Boobs- 3/5 (small but firm).

Pussy- 3. 5/5 (tight, wet).

WIR- yes to the sp, no to the bird.

Odessey911
12-23-17, 20:10
Good to know about bad experiances.

Please post the image of ms k so that all can avoid her.Looking for inde, Afro, SP contacts, kindly help.

Odessey911
12-27-17, 07:54
Hello seniors and fellow mongers,

Not posting FR today but sharing fraud experience in Ludhiana during past 1 year of mongering and the lessons learnt (not all of them happened to me personally, some of them overheard from friends and acquaintances).

1. The friendship club fraud- these are advertised as friendship clubs in newspapers and in Locanto and upon contacted they send you pics of some really attractive birds and claim to help in arranging meeting them, but there is a catch. They ask you to become member of their club first which involves transferring money (usually around 5 k) via paytm, Airtel money, bank transfer etc. After money has been transferred to their account, they block your no. Or stop taking your calls.

Some of these clubs currently operating have their digits ending with 39, 34, 58. So please be beware of them.

2. The advance payment fraud- this is the most common type in which when a SP or bird is contacted, they ask for payment in advance. To lure client they send really attractive pics of birds and quote very low prices. They then ask for full advance over paytm, airtel money or via bank transfer. In case one transfers them money, they either stop taking your calls or ask to come to a location (usually hotel) and then do not respond to your calls. So never give advance in such cases, even to your regular SP or inde, cause you never know, how one will turnout.

Currently operating SP S who use this method have digits ending with- 17, 24, 20, 09. Please be beware.

3. The disappearing act- this is the biggest KLPD that can happen to a mongerer. In this scam, superficially everything seems genuine. The pics are of regular looking birds, the prices quoted are also as per prevailing norms which does not raise any red flags. They don't ask for any advance over paytm and ask that money be handed over in person. They fix a time and a place to meet. Upon reaching the location, the SP and bird both are present, and as soon as money changes hands, the spot and the girl make a run for it and disappear. So make sure in such cases hamdover the money once the bird is in your room or the den, preferably pay after the deed.

One such sp currently operating this method has digits ending with - 841.

These are only some of the ways in which one can be tricked. So stay sharp, be beware and safe mongering. Kindly share any such experience that other forum members may have had.

Cheers.

VikramMark
01-06-18, 12:31
Hi Guys!

In Ludhiana after a long time!! Any help on sure shot spas or Indies will be helpful.

Can reciprocate for Delhi as so now. Appreciate all the help that is given.

Cheers.

Vikram.

Odessey911
01-07-18, 10:17
Hi Guys!

In Ludhiana after a long time!! Any help on sure shot spas or Indies will be helpf

Can reciprocate for Delhi as so now. Appreciate all the help that is given.

Cheers.

Vikram.Please clear your PM, it is full.

VikramMark
01-08-18, 08:21
Please clear your PM, it is full.Inbox empty now. Bring it on!

Cheers.

Vikram.

Odessey911
01-10-18, 08:42
After the experience with miss k (detailed report in previous FR) was in cooldown mode. But again decided to monger few days back and this time lady luck smiled on me. Got in touch with a sp (reference provided by a friend of mine). Sent over pics of bird available over WA. The bird looked attractive, but damage quoted was on higher side. 5 k for 1 pop and that only on outcall basis. Since no other lead seem to materialize and johny was hungry, decided to take the plunge. Booked couple friendly place recommended by friend. Reached the hotel and checked in and called the SP. Met the SP and the bird, exchanged payment and came with bird to the room. (her ID was checked at reception). The bird was friendly and gave her name as that of Kareena Kapoor's character in jab we met. From her tone it seemed that Miss G had had a drink before coming. Then started with the deed. She was petite but had curves at all the right places. Started with DFK, followed by BBBJ and then missionary. Did not change position and did not do DATY. Came in missionary.

Report card.

Face- 6/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Ass- 8/10.

Pussy- 8.5/10.

DFK- 9/10.

BBBJ- 9/10.

Attitude. Friendly (may be it was the alcohol)- 9/10.

VFM. Bit on the higher side, discussed this with SP, he said fixed rate for single pop but would take 8 k for 2 pops. But product was good as compared to other Ludhiana birds.

WIR. Yes to both of rates can be negotiated.

VikramMark
01-12-18, 07:55
After the experience with miss k (detailed report in previous FR) was in cooldown mode. But again decided to monger few days back and this time lady luck smiled on me. Got in touch with a sp (reference provided by a friend of mine). Sent over pics of bird available over WA. The bird looked attractive, but damage quoted was on higher side. 5 k for 1 pop and that only on outcall basis. Since no other lead seem to materialize and johny was hungry, decided to take the plunge. Booked couple friendly place recommended by friend. Reached the hotel and checked in and called the SP. Met the SP and the bird, exchanged payment and came with bird to the room. (her ID was checked at reception). The bird was friendly and gave her name as that of Kareena Kapoor's character in jab we met. From her tone it seemed that Miss G had had a drink before coming. Then started with the deed. She was petite but had curves at all the right places. Started with DFK, followed by BBBJ and then missionary. Did not change position and did not do DATY. Came in missionary.

Report card.

Face- 6/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Ass- 8/10.

Pussy- 8.5/10.

DFK- 9/10.

BBBJ- 9/10.

Attitude. Friendly (may be it was the alcohol)- 9/10.

VFM. Bit on the higher side, discussed this with SP, he said fixed rate for single pop but would take 8 k for 2 pops. But product was good as compared to other Ludhiana birds.

WIR. Yes to both of rates can be negotiated.Good to see the Ludhiana forum active again. You are fast becoming the star of the Ludhiana forum.

Keep the FRs coming. Come on guys. Let us all keep it alive by sharing. Will share my FRs in the coming days.

Cheers.

Vikram.

Odessey911
01-12-18, 10:11
Good to see the Ludhiana forum active again. You are fast becoming the star of the Ludhiana forum.

Keep the FRs coming. Come on guys. Let us all keep it alive by sharing. Will share my FRs in the coming days.

Cheers.

Vikram.Thanks for the kind words.

Mongering scene in Ludhiana is very much active, but goes unreported mostly.

CoolBuddy551
01-15-18, 06:08
I agree with Odessey. In Ludhiana mongering is quite happening but not reported here. By the way Oddesey you had a good catch. Enjoy.

Thanks for the kind words.

Mongering scene in Ludhiana is very much active, but goes unreported mostly..

Odessey911
01-20-18, 09:45
After the disappointing experience with miss k, told the SP about the bad experience, to which he apologized and assured me of quality service next time. I did not think much about it because it is a routine business practice of many SP, but to my surprise the SP called a few days back, again apologised for the bar experience and offered a new WG who had just joined. You asked him to send the pics over WA. After seeing the pics, I wasn't very convinced as it was average looking bird. Told this to the SP, he then proceeded to assure that the birds service quality is top notch, give her a try and pay only after the deed and if there was any deficiency in service then no charge. Still being skeptical, I agreed and went to the designated hotel. The bird showed up after 30 minutes, and upon looking I thought the day is going from worse to worst as she was very petite and skinny (am fond of chubby lasses), the bird also sensed the disappointment. She gave a smile and said that she will try her best to please. I thought what the heck, lets experience the skinny ones also and what followed later left me pleasantly surprised. She was a tigress in bed, proactive, open to LFK, CBJ. Ended taking 2 sessions with her, one WOT and other in miss. Paid 5 k total including the room.

Report card.

Face- 5/10.

Boobs- 4/10, small started to say.

Pussy- 9/10 (tight, wet).

LFK- 9.5/10.

CBJ- 7/10.

Attitude- 9.5 /10 (friendly, pleasing attitude, in between sessions carried out polite conversation, instead of fiddling with cellphone or ignoring).

VFM. Yes.

WIR- no to the bird (not into skinny girls) , yes to the SP.

Ritesh1
01-20-18, 15:44
Earlier I just had a feeling that ludhiana was dry, but you are changing the perception.

Kudos to you.

After the disappointing experience with miss k, told the SP about the bad experience, to which he apologized and assured me of quality service next time. I did not think much about it because it is a routine business practice of many SP, but to my surprise the SP called a few days back, again apologised for the bar experience and offered a new WG who had just joined. You asked him to send the pics over WA. After seeing the pics, I wasn't very convinced as it was average looking bird. Told this to the SP, he then proceeded to assure that the birds service quality is top notch, give her a try and pay only after the deed and if there was any deficiency in service then no charge. Still being skeptical, I agreed and went to the designated hotel. The bird showed up after 30 minutes, and upon looking I thought the day is going from worse to worst as she was very petite and skinny (am fond of chubby lasses), the bird also sensed the disappointment. She gave a smile and said that she will try her best to please. I thought what the heck, lets experience the skinny ones also and what followed later left me pleasantly surprised. She was a tigress in bed, proactive, open to LFK, CBJ..

Odessey911
01-20-18, 20:44
Earlier I just had a feeling that ludhiana was dry, but you are changing the perception.

Kudos to you.Thanks, you are much too kind. As I reported earlier, Ludhiana is awash with mongering, but very much under reported, reasons for which are beyond me.

Odessey911
02-03-18, 07:53
After trying the WGs in Ludhiana, was looking for a change of pace. After going through the FRs posted on the forum decided to try the spa scene. Used JD and google search and came up with a list of spas, collated the info with FRs on the forum and shortlisted a few. Called them up and enquired about the types of therapies as well as the therapists and charges. After this research and based on gut feeling decided to try out and Thai spa, above subway in kipps market. In addition to regular massage, Turkish hammam was also being offered, total duration of 90 minutes, but asking for 3.5 k. When asked about discounts, they offered 20% and did not budge below 3 k, with promise of better discount if I availed service regularly. Agreed to it. Went there with open mind just for purpose of a relaxing massage and avail extra services only if the therapist offered. At the counter took a risk and asked them for the therapist who provided the best service. Was assigned a room which had nice ambience and had a proper wooden door with lock. After few minutes the therapist showed up. Miss P had a great rack and even better ass. Started with massage, did a combination of aromatherapy and oil deep tissue massage (one of the best I have ever had) and kept conversation light with regular chit chat. During massage she would gently brush johny and after few such gentle brushes, johny awoke and gave a standing salute. She just giggled and there I knew that extras are definitely going to be on the table. She herself then broached the topic and I enquired about the charges. She quoted 4 k for B2B with HJ and I just refused and told her that these rates are insanely high and if she is from Delhi (as she claimed to be), she should know about the prevailing rates. After a round of negotiations she did not budge below 3 k. I agreed, she then stripped down, poured warm oil on her hands and gave johny an excellent massage. After that engaged in B2B, tit fuck, LFK and finally came on her stomach. After that it was time for the Turkish hammam, went to another chamber which had 4 overhead showers and a marble slab. The therapist then soaped the entire body, including Johny and then gave a shower. Overall a relaxing experience.

Report card.

Face 7/10.

Boobs - 9/10.

Ass- 9/10.

Attitude - 8/10.

WIR. Yes, would try to negotiate rates, if possible.

PM2508
02-24-18, 09:18
Hi!!

This is something unusual. I mean I have never done this before. In response of my shout out for indie, I recd. A pm from a fellow monger about some street action in Ludhiana. Was a bit skeptical at first but then thought, lets try it out after all that's the spirit of a true monger. So borrowed a car here and went to this place. Now this is a main road and a busy chowk. Time was around 1. 15 pm. Broad daylight, I drove my car on a super slow speed looking at the side lanes for any action where that monger had indicated. Nothing came to my notice. Went to the round about ahead took a you turn and again a super slow scan. This time a girl wearing jeans and top with a hint of cleavage showing came up to the car. Lowered the glass and asked nervously do you need a lift? She smiled and came next and sat to me. On way forward came to know that she and a few college students do this for fun and money. She was about 6-7 on a scale of 10. Options availabe were HJ and BJ. Asked for BJ for 1 K. Took the car to the parking of a shopping mall. It was a working day and most of the parking lots were empty. Parked the car for 30 minutes. Enjoyed the BJ, fondled her boobs to my hearts content, a bit of hugging and kissing.

It was a college girl friend type feel where in you don't have a place to take your girl. Reminded me of my college days. Anyways an overall new experience and exciting one too.

Cheers.

Vikram.Hi,

I am new to ISG, but been in the scene for long time now. I haven't seen any street action myself in Ludhiana. So was wondering if you can share details of the same. I would love to be any help for you, if anytime you want any.

PM2508
02-24-18, 18:22
Hi guys,

Am new here on ISG, but been long in the mongering scene in Ludhiana. I think its a very nice platform to share our views and point and suggestions. Which are in fact very helpful. The seniors in this thread have done great job. Thanks guys. Just wanna say I also wanna contribute to the thread whenever and however possible. To start with. I have a few contacts which I can share. And would like to receive some good options in Ludhiana and Gurgaon. Waiting to read more in this thread.

Odessey911
02-26-18, 06:40
Hi guys,

Am new here on ISG, but been long in the mongering scene in Ludhiana. I think its a very nice platform to share our views and point and suggestions. Which are in fact very helpful. The seniors in this thread have done great job. Thanks guys. Just wanna say I also wanna contribute to the thread whenever and however possible. To start with. I have a few contacts which I can share. And would like to receive some good options in Ludhiana and Gurgaon. Waiting to read more in this thread.Welcome to the community. Safe mongering. Looking to your FRs on the forum.

Odessey911
02-26-18, 08:16
After the nice experience with miss Piggy at and spa (detailed report in previous FR), again decided to get a piece of spa action. Called up Nspa and fixed appointment for 1 hour massage. Upon reaching was assigned NI therapist Miss the. She gave an avg massage. Within 15 minutes, she talked about extras. Negotiated to 3 k for b2 b. Again started with namesake massage, but allowed exploration of her body both upstairs and downstairs. After around 20 minutes, she stripped and started b2 b with HJ, LFK, tit fuck. Was overall good, came after around 15 minutes. Wiped ourselves, got into the shower where she again cleaned me up nicely.

Report card.

Face- 8/10.

Boobs- 8.5/10.

Ass- 8.5/10.

Pussy- 8.5 /10.

Massage skills- 5/10.

B2B skills - 8.5/10.

Total damages- 1.8 k at counter, plus 3 k for extras.

WIR. Yes, when I am looking for something different than regular mongering.

Kalra
03-12-18, 20:22
Hey guys,

Any leads for B2B or FS. Both in / out call welcome I am in Ldh for 2 days.

Member #4767
03-21-18, 06:02
Though inactive on Ludhiana Forum, still keeping in touch.

Yesterday Police raided massage a popular MP and arrested 7 girls including 2 Thais along-with 3 males managing the show. Police is on the lookout for the Owner who operates from Delhi. This raid could prompt further raids in Delhi as it seems the entire activity is part of an organised gang operating from Delhi.

Buddies play safe and keep away from MPs for some time as nobody knows where will be the next raid.

Keep Johny under control and play safe.

Jas.

VikramMark
03-21-18, 10:37
Hi guys!

Posting after a long time. Couldn't do so due as was busy with work. Was in Ludhiana in the weekend. Special thanks to oddyssey bro for his lead. Contacted the sp but couldn't use him as his area on offer is a risk prone area.

Went to why spa in the south of Ludhiana as they were running a promo offer in 1 k. Went there and the therapist assigned was a nice lady with goods assets. Enjoyed the first half hour to a good massage to sooth out the aching muscles. Then negotiated the b2 b and HJ to 2. 2 k. Sucked her melons and mauled her buttocks to hearts content. A bit of fingering provided the icing on the cake.

Was promised an FS in the next visit. Came out a happy man.

Score.

Looks - 6 or 7.

Boobs - 8.

Buttocks - 8.

Attitude - 8.

Damages - 2. 2 + 1.

WIR: MAy be depends on the mood.

Cheers.

Vikram.

VikramMark
03-21-18, 10:39
Now the LE has raided a ludhiana spa. In the news today. It was a newly opened one and was in a posh locality.

Beware guys and keep safe.

Cheers.

Vikram.

Odessey911
03-21-18, 11:41
Now the LE has raided a ludhiana spa. In the news today. It was a newly opened one and was in a posh locality.

Beware guys and keep safe.

Cheers.

Vikram.Absolutely right bro. Mongering opportunities dwindling day by day.

Odessey911
04-05-18, 10:39
This weekend again Johny was looking for some action. Contacted the regular sp s, but did not like the birds they had on offer. Then pinged a spa therapist over WA, who had shown interest in outside meeting for FS. She reverted stating she was available for night and was looking for freelance work as tips from extra services had started drying up after recent LE raid on spas. Booked a couple friendly hotel through MMT and checked in without any hassles. In the room first took a shower together and feasted on her assets while getting a HJ in return. Once on the bed, requested for a relaxing massage first before starting the actual deed. Got a relaxing 30 minute massage and then started with the deed. Took 3 shots in the night and one shot in the morning. Overall good experience.

Report card.

Looks 6. 5/10.

Body - 7. 5/10.

Boobs - 8. 5/10.

Ass - 8/10.

WIR. Yes.

Odessey911
04-19-18, 16:21
Was browsing JD, when saw a spa with good ratings, located near railway station. Visited and was offered massage for 1. 6 k after discount. Was assigned a NI therapist. Started with the massage which turned out to be namesake and after sometime she popped the question of extras. When enquired about charges it left me baffled and amused at the same time. She quoted 10 k for b2 b, 5 k for HJ with TL and 4 k for HJ. I did not even bother negotiating and flatly refused. Got over with the message and left. WIR. NEVER.

Roneesh
05-03-18, 04:22
Hey guys,

Ludhiana forum seems quite dull despite number of spas mushrooming all over the town. Recently had an experience in Ludhiana which I want to share here. I would like to introduce myself as not a monger but would sometimes go through this forum just to see what's going on around.

Anyways was just browsing through nearbuy app & came across a very good deal on this particular spa, bought it & few days later called them for appointment only to find out that they don't offer cross massage although wasn't expecting any hanky panky but I am a straight guy & the thought of male hands rubbing my body is not very comfortable so decided to skip this one, few months passed & I got a message from the app that my Coupon would expire in a couple of days, was anyways having a little body ache that day so thought of just visiting them & take the massage (how bad could it be). Took appointment over phone, upon reaching was directed to what seemed like a doctor's clinic, lady sitting tried selling me the package, politely told her we will talk after the service, was guided to a OK room, male masseur came in, the thought that this person might be gay immediately crossed my mind but I somehow ignored it and he then asked me to change & went out, I couldn't find any disposable there so just left my ug on & laid on my stomach, in he came & straight away asked if I could remove the underwear as well, told him then you should have provided a disposable at least but didn't think of it much as I have travelled a lot & male nudity is a common place in spas around the world. Anyways removed & laid nude on my stomach he then started with legs massage & quickly moved to my ass & groin area with enough hints about something fishy, immediately told him I am straight & not gay & not to try any tricks on me, he assured that it is just a part of the therapy he then moved to my back & after that asked me to roll over which I did but I asked him if he would provide me a hand towel at least as I was completely nude but he immediately dimmed the lights further & reassured me. Then came the shock, he would in between massage my dick with both his hands & then quickly move to other parts of my body as I was not able to understand what was going on he repeated this action again & again even when I made myself clear 4th or 5th time that I am a straight guy & not gay, when I had enough of this & he was trying to reach for my asshole I told him to just stop immediately as I was getting pissed that's when this came to an end & he then told me I can use the adjoining steam room & take shower which I did to gather myself (I really needed it).

After shower to add to the misery the towel provided was smelling & dirty, I didn't bother to dry myself up just wore clothes on wet body & went straight to the reception & gave a mouthful to the lady there, who seemed like the owner, that if they are running a gay place they should at least drop enough hints before the massage itself. The lady at reception started acting as if she was in shock and knows nothing about it. I just gave her a mouthful & left never to be back. Probably she knows all what goes behind those doors.

In the end it is a gay man's paradise & definitely not for me.

Odessey911
05-04-18, 14:47
Hey guys,

Ludhiana forum seems quite dull despite number of spas mushrooming all over the town. Recently had an experience in Ludhiana which I want to share here. I would like to introduce myself as not a monger but would sometimes go through this forum just to see what's going on around.

Anyways was just browsing through nearbuy app & came across a very good deal on this particular spa, bought it & few days later called them for appointment only to find out that they don't offer cross massage although wasn't expecting any hanky panky but I am a straight guy & the thought of male hands rubbing my body is not very comfortable so decided to skip this one, few months passed & I got a message from the app that my Coupon would expire in a couple of days, was anyways having a little body ache that day so thought of just visiting them & take the massage (how bad could it be). Took appointment over phone, upon reaching was directed to what seemed like a doctor's clinic, lady sitting tried selling me the package, politely told her we will talk after the service, was guided to a OK room, male masseur came in, the thought that this person might be gay immediately crossed my mind but I somehow ignored it and he then asked me to change & went out, I couldn't find any disposable there so just left my ug on & laid on my stomach, in he came & straight away asked if I could remove the underwear as well, told him then you should have provided a disposable at least but didn't think of it much as I have travelled a lot & male nudity is a common place in spas around the world. Anyways removed & laid nude on my stomach he then started with legs massage & quickly moved to my ass & groin area with enough hints about something fishy, immediately told him I am straight & not gay & not to try any tricks on me, he assured that it is just a part of the therapy he then moved to my back & after that asked me to roll over which I did but I asked him if he would provide me a hand towel at least as I was completely nude but he immediately dimmed the lights further & reassured me. Then came the shock, he would in between massage my dick with both his hands & then quickly move to other parts of my body as I was not able to understand what was going on he repeated this action again & again even when I made myself clear 4th or 5th time that I am a straight guy & not gay, when I had enough of this & he was trying to reach for my asshole I told him to just stop immediately as I was getting pissed that's when this came to an end & he then told me I can use the adjoining steam room & take shower which I did to gather myself (I really needed it).

After shower to add to the misery the towel provided was smelling & dirty, I didn't bother to dry myself up just wore clothes on wet body & went straight to the reception & gave a mouthful to the lady there, who seemed like the owner, that if they are running a gay place they should at least drop enough hints before the massage itself. The lady at reception started acting as if she was in shock and knows nothing about it. I just gave her a mouthful & left never to be back. Probably she knows all what goes behind those doors.

In the end it is a gay man's paradise & definitely not for me.You literally managed to barely save your ass. Safe mongering.

Seuth
05-11-18, 21:52
Hello brothers,

Need help in getting good contacts for mongering in Ludhiana. It is my hometown which I keep visiting frequently but do not have any contacts there. I Have started off with mongering in Delhi and gained a few contacts and experiences which I can share with my brothers in Ludhiana if anyone of you plans to visit Delhi anytime soon.

Cheers!

Odessey911
06-13-18, 12:28
With the recent mushrooming of spas in Ludhiana, one would assume that it will present with more opportunities for getting good service and increased variety to choose from. But reality is far from it. Instead the quality of therapists us increasingly going down while rates are going upwards like anything. In the past 3 weeks, visited 3 different new spas which had opened. Thoroughly disappointed with the quality of therapists as well as service both in terms of massage as well as extras. Firstly the extras offered were at such exorbitant prices that one could bang a WG for a couple of hours at that price range. Even after negotiating, the extras offered are so mechanical and lacklustre that it feels like that one is doing it with a corpse. With the way things are going, one would be better off going to Delhi for a day, indulge in mongering or spa activity and then returning.

HarryS1975
06-23-18, 05:11
Been a member here for about 2 years, the site has been quite helpful.

Got in touch with SP are at Ludhiana. He is a bit expensive but has good stuff on offer. Was given two choices, chose the one who looked mysterious. Checked tminto a couple friendly hotel and the girl arrived about an hour late. Was tall and slim, just as I wished and looked same as the pic.

Was a bit mechanical and uptight initially but perhaps the booze did the trick. Everything flowed smoothly after that.

Face- 10/10.

Body- 10/10.

DFK- 8/10.

CBJ- 8/10.

Deed- 9/10.

Damages. Demand 12 k for 2 shots, negotiated to 9 k.

WIR. Surely.

GopalRao
06-24-18, 05:25

Got in touch with SP are at Ludhiana. He is a bit expensive but has good stuff on offer. Was given two choices, chose the one who looked mysterious. Checked tminto a couple friendly hotel and the girl arrived about an hour late. Was tall and slim, just as I wished and looked same as the pic.

Was a bit mechanical and uptight initially but perhaps the booze did the trick. Everything flowed smoothly after that.

Face- 10/10.

Body- 10/10.

DFK- 8/10.

CBJ- 8/10.

Deed- 9/10.

WIR. Surely.Kindly attach a pic if possible bro. FR is very nice.

Odessey911
06-25-18, 18:05

Face- 10/10.

Body- 10/10.

DFK- 8/10.

CBJ- 8/10.

Deed- 9/10.

WIR. Surely.Nice to see Ludhiana forum being active again. SP are has nice collection mostly.

VikramMark
07-06-18, 15:04
Hi guys.

Its me Vikram back. This report is around 10 days old, couldn't write due to work pressures.

Went to this spa close to a popular chowk in the weekend. It is a salon cum spa and I was offered choice of NI or NE. I went for NI and incame a plump girl. Lets call her miss are. Massage started and all the while she was giving hints of extras. Took massage for about half an hour and then asked for the menu.

B2 b was at a staggering 4 k and no FS. Kept negotiating and brought her down to 2 k for b2 b. Off went the clothes and her huge natural melons came into sight. Mauled them to my hearts content, fingered her and she came twice in 20 minutes. She herself insisted for FS but I didn; t had the protection with me so contented with b2 b.

Overall a nice experience. Will repeat the spa but not the girl as too many fish.

Looks 6/10.

Boobs 10/10.

Thighs 8/10.

Overall - 8/10.

Damages - 2 k + 1. 5 k counter charges.

Cheers.

Vikram.

Bahlni
08-03-18, 06:00
Folks,

New here. Just came from US for a week long visit to Jalandhar. All old friends have moved on so have no contacts. Any pointers for Jalandhar will be great help. I know asking for a favor but will return the favor if anyone ever travels to New York.

VikramMark
08-31-18, 10:29
Hi guys!

Anything new in Ludhiana. Any leads for any indie for confirmed FS in spa are welcome. Or any other info also.

My PM is active. Will be going this weekend to LDH and willing to try new stuff.

Cheers.

Vikram.

Jaguar1000
09-01-18, 12:30
New to this forum. Need help in having new contacts in Amritsar or Ludhiana. Will share my contacts too.

Greetings,

Jackson

KingSizesRe
09-05-18, 05:15
Hello brothers,

I am visiting Jalandhar on 15 can someone lease share some contact or MP for short time fun please.

Odessey911
09-21-18, 12:52
Past few months had been quite hectic due to work schedule so was not able monger. But this weekend was wide open and johny was looking for action so contacted the regular SP. He sent over pics of 2 birds. One was average build but other one was buxom. Since Johny has a weakness for curves so selected the latter and fixed the deed for night. Booked a couple friendly hotel online and checked in with the bird and had a fun night. On the plus side the bird looked as advertised, was co operative and pro active. The only downside was that she was too much of a chatterbox (not to my liking). Took 4 shots, 3 at night and one in the morning before she left. A very satisfying experience after long time.

Score card.

Face - 7/10.

Boobs - 9/10 (have a fondness for BBW).

DFK - 8/10.

BBJ - 8/10.

Attitude - 9. 5/10.

Total damage - 15 k plus hotel charges.

WIR. Maybe (as sp has usually good collection).

AntonioHoo
10-02-18, 04:26
Hello dear mongers,

I am new to this place.

I keep traveling to Ludhiana and today is one such day.

Will be grateful if someone can guide with respect to any spa providing extras and FS (if on cards).

Have read the previous FRs but updated pointers are always welcome.

Will post the FR here.

Thanks.

ManavAdi
10-19-18, 13:03
I am in Ludhiana for 3-4 days. Can anyone please help with SP or MP contact here for FS.

Raj Ludhiana
11-11-18, 03:00
This weekend again Johny was looking for some action. Contacted the regular sp s, but did not like the birds they had on offer. Then pinged a spa therapist over WA, who had shown interest in outside meeting for FS. She reverted stating she was available for night and was looking for freelance work as tips from extra services had started drying up after recent LE raid on spas. Booked a couple friendly hotel through MMT and checked in without any hassles. In the room first took a shower together and feasted on her assets while getting a HJ in return. Once on the bed, requested for a relaxing massage first before starting the actual deed. Got a relaxing 30 minute massage and then started with the deed. Took 3 shots in the night and one shot in the morning. Overall good experience.

Report card.

Looks 6. 5/10..Please could you recommend someone.

Odessey911
11-11-18, 20:57
Please could you recommend someone.There are many spas offering extras, look them up on Justdial.

Maester
11-15-18, 14:42
Many spas have popped up recently in Ludhiana. Few of them around S Nagar. Most offer HJ but FS is selective. But NT spa in Market does.

Odessey911
12-06-18, 18:22
Couple of days back received sms regarding inaugural offer at a spa near hero bakery chowk, offering massage at counter charge of 999. Seemed like a good deal so decided to avail and went to the place in the evening on weekday. Was given option of NE or NI, chose NI. Entered the room. To my satisfaction, the door was solid, had a lock and there were no peepholes on it, so chances of extras seemed likely. Stripped down and put on display. After a while the therapist Ms. Z entered. Was a chubby lass, but very well endowed for which Johny has a weakness. Started with dry massage. Ms Z was friendly and kept the mood light and after 10 minutes of namesake massage popped the question of extras. Offered HJ with TA, B2 B,HJ. When prodded further offered FS also, luckily had a condom on my person, so asked for FS, for which she demanded 6 k, negotiated and brought her down to 4 k, and then started with the deed. She was proactive, started with kisses, ear nibbling, biting and kissing the neck, chest and making her way downwards to Johny. Put the see on and gave an average CBJ. Also offered DATY, but I refused, but fingered her till she became wet. Started with WOT. It was great as I feasted on her humongous boobs and could not get enough of them. Then switched position to missionary. Came sometimes afterwards. After that took a warm shower and left fully relaxed. It was a good spa experience after a long time.

Report card.

Damages- 1 k (counter charges) + 4 k (FS).

Face - 6/10.

Body type. Chubby.

Boobs- 10/10 , am a sucker for BBW (pun intended).

Pussy- 8/10.

Attitude - 9. 5/10 (was friendly and proactive).

WIR. Yes.

V.

Navab25
12-17-18, 06:03
Anybody has contact in Amritsar.

RgDarkSide
01-22-19, 06:02
Anybody has contact in Amritsar.I was really tired as I was backpacking in Amritsar and was roaming around taking pictures. I booked a spa that did not look shady at all. I also paid a lot of money which I later realised because I was a total newbie to this. I have only had massages abroad on holiday with no hanky panky, because it was primarily to relax. But this spot charged me 2.5 k for a full body and I told them I need them to massage my feet really well. The masseuse was a Thai girl and she was unhappy that I did not wear the dispo and wanted a foot massage first. She wanted to sell me HJ and B2B for 2.5 k but I denied as quoted the price on entry itself, Direct huh. I was not in mood for such a time that day but turns out the place looked nice from outside but was shady inside. The girl did a nice foot massage and massage the whole body but was was disinterested after I said NO to extras. I asked her for an outcall for a friend, and she said NO. I joked with her though and she was playful. It was just I had to travel the very next day so I needed relaxation more than a naked girl. On my research before I left I found there are many places there which are into FS as well.

I am also bad at negotiation in such matters and realize that usually 1.5 k is a decent price for 1 HR massage.

Lots to learn here. I also know about Lucknow and Agra MPs but It feels because of my lack of awareness on what they should be paid I have paid higher (If you have advice on this, please do share). Have fun pals.

UltraGame
02-21-19, 07:33
Hi anybody,

Having independent contacts in Ludhiana.

Ultragame.

Umark10
03-31-19, 09:41
Here please help visiting Ludhiana.

2 days stay any contact for pleasure.

Expert0001
04-18-19, 03:28
Hi anybody,

Having independent contacts in Ludhiana.

Ultragame.Near saidham you can fuck a girl in 500 rs.

Unknown143
04-19-19, 08:05
New to this gem of a site. Have started to learn various abbreviation. But was not able to figure out any place or any contact, was thinking if any of the seniors would help me out with anything in inbox would appreciate it, Though new to the site after gaining some experience would post in the group.

Thank you in advance guys.

Mindapur
04-20-19, 08:19
It would not be possible to write clearly about abbreviations in open chat and should not even be allowed.

Writing it in open not only risks the possibility of the place being targeted by LE.

Get a membership, you are more likely to get answers in inbox than in the free chat here.

Also note prostitution is illegal here and advising and soliciting is also illegal.

Kartik.

New to this gem of a site. Have started to learn various abbreviation. But was not able to figure out any place or any contact, was thinking if any of the seniors would help me out with anything in inbox would appreciate it, Though new to the site after gaining some experience would post in the group.

Thank you in advance guys.

VikramMark
04-26-19, 08:48
Hi guys!

In Ludhiana for the weekend!! Was looking for sp who can provide girl for the night!

Past no. S were deleted out of compulsion. Anyone please pm me the no.

Help will be appreciated and reciprocated also.

Cheers.

Vikram.

Chanti
04-27-19, 13:56
Hi all,

Have been visiting form since few days now. Have been mongering in Ludhiana since few months. Tried few spas. Got FS at one spa only. Rest all just extras.

As people already pointed ou spa and tips getting overpriced in Ludhiana. Am from Hyderabad. Which is cheaper compared to Ludhiana.

Want to try SP with birds or indie.

Can seniors over here help me with contacts. It will be reciprocated.

Goodguy11
05-03-19, 12:44
Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I would really appreciate if someone can help me and give contact of the most pretty and hot girl in Ludhiana at reasonable price for daytime fun only at a hotel.

Unknown143
05-12-19, 19:31
It would not be possible to write clearly about abbreviations in open chat and should not even be allowed.

Writing it in open not only risks the possibility of the place being targeted by LE.

Get a membership, you are more likely to get answers in inbox than in the free chat here.

Also note prostitution is illegal here and advising and soliciting is also illegal.

Kartik.As per your suggestion bhai I have purchased membership, My PM is unlocked now and had sent you the msg long time ago but seems you haven't seen yet, please do reply bhai.

Happy mongering.

GavinDott
06-29-19, 08:52
Can some one please send me some contacts for Girls in ludhiana. My first visit to India. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards.

Odessey911
08-12-19, 09:38
Had seen a lot of ads for a dating site called tantan so installed it and started swiping. There are quite a no. Of afro girls registered on this site. Matched with few of them. Started chatting. Almost all of them are wgs. , Offering services from 2 k shot. One whose pic, seemed appealing, decided to try as for past few months have not been able to monger at all. The bird had her own place. Located near mbd mall. Reached around afternoon and did recce forsometime to minibmiy chances of foul play. Pinged the bird, meeting her know that I had reached the location. She then sent a guy to escort metro the room. Became a bit worried then. Had the good sense of leaving the wallet with cards and ID in the car and parked it some distance away before hand. Took only the protection and money along. It was an under-construction building. And the room was on the first floor. The guy then went out and I got a chance to have a proper look at the bird. Was a bit disappointed as she was only 40% of the pics that she had sent. Lesson learnt, always go for video call before finalising any arrangement. Started with the deed. Nothing extraordinary to report. Basic foreplay, BBBJ, andFS. Finished in a few minutes and then got out as I was not getting good vibes. Another lesson learnt. Always make arrangements for your own place.

Report card.

Looks- 3/10.

Boobs - 2/10 (saggy and small).

Ass- 4/10.

Pussy- 4/10.

Attitude- 4/10.

WIR- never.

Just go for such wgs if you are desperate for a cheap fuck. Much better afro collection in Delhi.

Odessey911
08-24-19, 16:24
For past few days there has been increase of LE activities on the spa scene. Everyday one or other spa is being raided. Spas which have thai masseuses are being specifically targeted. Commissioner of police has also issued statement instructing all police stations to maintain record of spas operating in their areas. So be safe brothers.

SurdyBoy13
08-25-19, 05:04
Near saidham you can fuck a girl in 500 rs.Where? Exact Location?

SurdyBoy13
08-25-19, 05:11
Many spas have popped up recently in Ludhiana. Few of them around S Nagar. Most offer HJ but FS is selective. But NT spa in Market does.Please recommend some names.

Jhongage
10-03-19, 20:13
Hey guys,

Visiting amritsar this weekend can any good soul help me with any Inde's or a place where I can score chicks.

Will surely help when you are down south.

Cheers.

VikramMark
10-10-19, 08:35
Hi guys.

Back to Ludhiana in these times. Went to E spa on malhar road.

New rules have come into effect. You have to give your ID at the front desk and then they let you in. Scared a bit but then relaxed and settled inside. In came an NE in her mid 20's. Good to look at but normal massage skills. Nothing special though.

10 minutes into the massage she herself offered extras. Was quoting 5 k and I told her to fuck off. Finally settled for 2. 5 k for FS. I was slow during the entire act, enjoyed the next 30 minutes fully. Fucked her hard. Had brought my own condi. Disposed it into a plastic bag and stuffed it back into my laptop bag. Paid her and walked out a happy man.

Keep sharing FRs guys! Enjoy!

Cheers.

Vikram.

SmartHappyBoy
10-25-19, 13:44
Recently I was in Ludhiana for a business trip. On a weekend I had some spare time so decided to explore spa scene there. Since I had no prior idea about the spa scene in Ludhiana, I took help of JD and selected E spa located in the S Nagar main market. Called the receptionist and fixed an appointment in the afternoon.

On counter there was a NE girl who asked for my ID which was a new thing for me in a spa. She told that only NE staff is available and asked me to change. Few minutes later a girl arrived. I didn't find her attractive but still decided to proceed. On asking she told me that she is from Nagaland ad she is working there for one year. Although the massage was not very good, but it was not bad either. There was not much conversation. When I inquired about extras, she told that only HJ is available and quoted some really inflated amount. Decided not to proceed further and asked her to focus on massage only which she obliged. On completion she asked about the tip, so I gave her 200 bucks.

Total damage = 1500 (at counter) + 200.

Next day, I decided to explore BM spa. The counter guy told me that they have been asked by LE agencies to take the ID from every customer. Paid the counter charge 1. 5 k and this time a NI girl was assigned who claimed to be from Delhi. She was not a looker with an average build but very talkative. Her massage skills were just for the name sake.

Once we started our conversation, she was interested in knowing everything about me including family, job, office blah blah blah. (Obviously I did not tell her the complete truth). In a short span of time only, she asked whether I have already visited there or not. I told her that this is my first visit there, but I am an experienced player. Then she herself asked about what extra services do I need. I asked her rates she told 3 K for HJ and 5 K for B2B. I laughed at her and told that I can pay 2.5 k max for B2 B. Finally, the deal was settled at3 K for B2B. Though she was not agreed for BJ.

In a short while, she removed her clothes. I must admit that she was very cooperative in the act. I sucked her boobs for about 10 minutes, and she also allowed me for DATY and fingering. . It seems that she was enjoying it. Overall, it was an enjoyable session after several not so successful attempts at spa.

Report card:

Looks - 6/10.

Breasts - 7/10.

Attitude - 8/10.

Damages – 1.5 K (at counter) + 3 K.

Kartik003
11-20-19, 09:55
Hi friends,

Please help me to find some good stuff in Jalandhar. PM me if you have any contact.

Funjabi
12-23-19, 19:04
After reading reviews from here, tried BM as suggested by seniors. It was good start, it was NI. Bird completed And didn't discuss about extras but in end I inquired about it and she was open for HG & B2B. She said she doesn't ask herself as some just wants non-extras. Bird was lively. Total Damages were 1500 + 2000.

Funjabi
12-29-19, 19:01
Today tried two MP in the city.

First one I wanted to go E Spa in S Nagar Market, as it is the most popular on JD & search results. But I went too early and it wasn't opened so while going back I saw newly opened named P Rain Spa.

Went in for Thai one. Got NE (First Experience), although I mainly went for Extras but trust me she was so good with her hands & skill, it was outstanding. She massaged with whole heartly and went in for pack up before I asked for extras. She only said she would do HJ. Nothing more than that is allowed.

Total Damages = 2500+1500.

More than Satisfied. Even good for massage.

Another one I saw near Bus Stand named S KDome, there comes NI already exposing in chilly weather. She was not at all good with massage and started giving hints by touching Johny. Soon, she asked for Extras. She said B2 be & HJ is available at heafty amount but I wanted to negotiate or go for FS. But she didn't agree.

Total Damages = 1500 + 4500.

Not Satisfied.

Funjabi
01-05-20, 17:46
As I was reading all the past posts about this Spa in famous Market. Tried Turkish Ham, Paid about 3 k at counter & went to room. Was waiting for bird to arrive & there comes dark toned with below average looks. She said she was from Delhi. She didn't show much interest in extras at first but insisted for HJ & TP for 1 k. But Johney didn't even get a feeling. I sticked to regular service. I asked for FS but she said the ownership of Spa has changed and it is not provided as of now.

I will not recommend anyone to waste there hard earned money here.

Funjabi
01-05-20, 17:52
Randomly scrolling down the facebook, I got an add from the newly opened Spa on the Canal Road in South city. It's made on 2nd Floor. The massage service was for name sake and she offered extras within 20 minutes. HJ & TP at 1 k, B2B for 2.5 k. Negotiated B2B to 2 k. She was from Delhi and had good tits but short heighted. Refused to do FS. Completed the task and moved out.

Total Damages:

At Counter: 1 K.

On Extras: 2 K.

WIR: No, it's a once a try thing.

SurdyBoy13
01-08-20, 18:36
All this while all I could do was scroll through the Delhi forum and pplan for a visit to NCR every 2-3 months. Now finally I have found a forum for my very own Ludhiana city. If the forum is active, then can go ahead and purchase membership. Have tried a lot of MPs in Ludhiana. Will share FRs shortly.

Seniors do let me know if forum is active and if it's with purchasing a membership to exchange some SP numbers. MPs I have already tried several. Am especially looking for Afro reliable contacts if any.

SurdyBoy13
01-09-20, 03:08
I have been a regular at various MPs in Ludhiana over the past few months. Attaching a list of some of them along with details.

1. HW on Canal Road. There is already an FR on the forum for the same. Earlier there used to be a MP with a different name here. Now owner has changed. MILF sitting at counter is the owner. Doubt she is herself available. They have a couple of Thais there posing as NEs. Counter charges reasonable at 1 K. Rooms are on the smaller size. Tried a Thai there recently with name that rhymes with Sam. Massage was decent. She was slightly plump but with decent boobs. When I told her that she wasn't from NE, she admitted that being a Thai she had to pose as NE due to recent LE activity. Soon she got comfortable and offered extras. B2B was quoted at 3 K but negotiated to 2 K. She was very cooperative and midway Jhonny got really turned on. So asked her for FS. First she kept saying I don't do but after some pressuring agreed for 2 K more. Pumped her in missy and doggy before coming inside see. Overall satisfying experience. She even shared her number and was willing to meet outside during non working hours.

WIR. MP to try the other Thai options. Girl maybe once I have tried the others.

VikramMark
01-09-20, 07:58
Hi Guys!

Forum activation happens due to participation of members. Keeps sharing FRs and the forum remains active.

Membership is always helpful GAylord if you are into mongering. Its a one time investment and repays you long when you exchange sensitive info over Pms.

Have visited a few MPs in Ludhiana. Will share the details in the coming days. Till then keep safe and keep mongering.

Cheers.

Vikram.

SurdyBoy13
01-09-20, 10:55
This one is about RR Spa in Ansal Plaza Mall. The mall is basically deserted. There is hardly anything in there and hence no valet parking. So finding a parking here might be difficult. On the third floor there are 2 Spas right next to each other. RR and Shanti (in English). More about Shanti in another FR as I had a package there and tried several girls.

Coming to RR. Entry is 1200 for 45 minutes and 1500 for 60. Of all the Ludhiana spas this place is one of the better ones in terms of ambiance and space. I had gone to visit an old favourite of mine whose name rhymes with Manya. She keeps shifting spas and I get to try new places as she strictly doesn't want to meet outside. She does keep me updated about her whereabouts on WA though.

You can identify her easily. Bong Lady. Looks like a MILF even though she claims she is under 30 because of the fact that she's married. Is divorced now. She is proper Bengali Mishti types though has a bit of a tummy not too much. Her massage skills are very good. The first couple of times I met her she only offered HJ and B2B. By the third time I convinced her for FS. Which she claims to do with only extremely selective clients. Have done it with her a few times and keep returning because of her GFE. She will make you feel very comfortable.

DFK - 6/10 after couple of visits.

Face - 8/10.

Boobs - 7/10 slightly loose.

Kitty - 8/10 gets wet when aroused properly.

DATY available though she doesn't enjoy it much.

GFE - 9/10.

SurdyBoy13
01-09-20, 16:32
Thanks bro. Have activated my membership. Hope to see the Ludhiana forum activity grow. Will do my bit by contributing as many FRs as possible.

Hi Guys!

Forum activation happens due to participation of members. Keeps sharing FRs and the forum remains active.

Membership is always helpful GAylord if you are into mongering. Its a one time investment and repays you long when you exchange sensitive info over Pms.

Have visited a few MPs in Ludhiana. Will share the details in the coming days. Till then keep safe and keep mongering.

Cheers.

Vikram.

SurdyBoy13
01-12-20, 11:18
Finally decided to take the plunge and try a local SP instead of the usual MPs that I have been visiting routinely. Called him and he immediately sent me pics of around 6-7 girls. Called a couple of other numbers as well and received the same pics. So am guessing all these guys work in collaboration.

There was 1 Russian girl on offer and the rest looked like local Punjabi chicks. For my first experience decided to go with the exotic looking Russian. The SP asked me to come to the Bus Stand and call him. His in-call hotel is located in the same vicinity. On reaching called him and he took me straight to the hotel. At the reception I was asked for an ID but I told the SP I don't have any ID with me as I was not going to trust him the first time. He sent the receptionist some other guy's ID.

Got allotted a room immediately. Small but clean enough for a quickie. Within seconds of my entering the room, the chosen Russian girl entered. The SP then collected the damages from me and left us to do our deed.

Service started as soon as the room door was locked. The girl was actually Russian or perhaps from one of the former USSR countries. She looked it and her accent was also East European. She helped me undress first and hanged my clothes nicely so that they would not get crumpled. Then she shed all her clothing and put the see on my already eager Jhonny. Look wise she was a proper MILF. The upper body was sexy with ample boobs. But her fat tummy was a slight turn off.

Anyways she started with some light kissing and sucking my nipples. Then proceeded to a CBJ. And the deed started in WOT. That was the real fun part because she rode me like there was no tomorrow. Within a few minutes I could not control myself and finished in the see itself inside her. A bit of chit chat followed. Though her English wasn't great. She then dressed up. Asked for bakshish (I tipped her 500 for the lovely tits and great ride) and left.

Face - 7/10 - 80% of the pics (though she has quite a tummy).

DFK. No.

Boobs - 8/10 nice big tits.

Kitty - 7/10 decently tight.

Anal. No, has an awesome ass though.

GFE - 4/10 probably the language barrier.

WIR. Girl No. SP already repeated. FR to follow soon.

Damages - 4.5 K for one shot (have since negotiated better rates with SP) and 0. 5 tip to the girl.

SurdyBoy13
01-13-20, 15:27
Recently went to a mall close to the railway station. It has a couple of MPs. Went to the one on 1st floor. Easy to figure it out. Quoted counter charges 1. 2 K and package at 5 K for 8 visits. They have both NI and NE therapists. Asked them to send their best girl for the first time and told them would finalize package based on her service.

Was taken to a decent sized room which was pretty clean. In came a NI MILF with name same as famous Indian origin porn star Rai. Tall with an ample bosom and well maintained figure. Had a bit of attitude about her. Started massage as well as chit chat. She herself said she was the oldest and best girl at the spa.

After 10-15 minutes of average massage, extras were on the table. She asked for 4 K for B2B and said I don't do FS. Negotiated B2B to 2.5 K because Jhonny really liked her figure. Service was satisfactory so took the package.

Next time went there again as really wanted to nail that girl. Asked for her again and this time after some convincing she agreed to FS at 4 K. Enjoyed her to my liking though she has an attitude which is not very pleasing.

Face - 6/10 can't expect more from routine NIs.

DFK. No.

Boobs - 7/10 decent size and perky.

Ass - 7/10 firm but she won't let you anywhere near her hole.

Kitty - 8/10 tight and gets wet during action.

GFE - 2/10 too much attitude.

WIR. No. Found a much more cooperative NE at the same place. Have done her 3-4 times. More about her in next FR.

Rajeevsiya
01-18-20, 18:16
This one is about RR Spa in Ansal Plaza Mall. The mall is basically deserted. There is hardly anything in there and hence no valet parking. So finding a parking here might be difficult. On the third floor there are 2 Spas right next to each other. RR and Shanti (in English). More about Shanti in another FR as I had a package there and tried several girls.

Coming to RR. Entry is 1200 for 45 minutes and 1500 for 60. Of all the Ludhiana spas this place is one of the better ones in terms of ambiance and space. I had gone to visit an old favourite of mine whose name rhymes with Manya. She keeps shifting spas and I get to try new places as she strictly doesn't want to meet outside. She does keep me updated about her whereabouts on WA though.

You can identify her easily. Bong Lady. Looks like a MILF even though she claims she is under 30 because of the fact that she's married. Is divorced now. She is proper Bengali Mishti types though has a bit of a tummy not too much. Her massage skills are very good. The first couple of times I met her she only offered HJ and B2B. By the third time I convinced her for FS. Which she claims to do with only extremely selective clients. Have done it with her a few times and keep returning because of her GFE. She will make you feel very comfortable..Firstly, Thank you for for your detailed reports. Really helpful for new people visiting the city.

I will be visiting Ludhiana on a business trip and hope to have a good experience. Can you post your FR's for your visit in Shanti. Would you personally recommend RR or Shanti for a first time visitor in the city. Looking for a bird who can offer FS with more GFE and less attitude. (Similar to the Bong you mentioned in your FR).

I understand most chicks might not offer FS on the first visit, but since I'll be there only for a day, I only have one visit to try my luck.

Hope to hear from you. Cheers!

SurdyBoy13
01-18-20, 18:34
So this is in continuation to my previous FR from the spa close to the railway station. Having paid for a package already, I needed to explore some of the girls here. Having done FS with the previous girl but being fed up with her attitude, decided to ask for a NE the next time.

In walked a girl with name same as Ms Koirala from Bollywood. So this girl is Nepali too and from Darjeeling. Within 5 minutes of the massage we were comfortable with each other. She has good massage hands but that was not what I was really after. It was her petite figure which had got Jhonny in the mood. Settled for B2 B at 1.5 K. Before stripping she told me that she had some marks on her stomach which she was a bit conscious about. I told her not to worry.

The moment her clothes were off, I knew nothing sort of FS would satisfy me. So negotiated and finally cajoled her for FS at 3 K. She has medium sized tits which are firm. Is married with a kid but the kitty is still tight. She let me play with her as I liked apart from the A Hole which was a strictly no entry zone. Removed lipstick using a tissue so that we could DFK though she wasn't very keen on it. Screwed her in Missi and WOT before finally cumming in Doggie while holding onto her juicy tits.

Now comes the best part. I thought having cummed that was the end of the session. But she made me lay down on the table again. Started the massage from where she had left off. Though it was much more sensual now and also she was still naked. After another 5 minutes of good hands, she started stroking my Jhonny back to life. And what followed was pure bliss. The best BBBJ of my life. She sucked me to full attention and then sucked me dry. Took all my cum in her mouth and then spit it out in the basin. The experience of a lifetime.

Looks - 6/10 - petite NE though tummy has some burnt marks.

Boobs - 7/10 - medium sized but firm.

Kitty - 7/10 - decently tight. Best felt in doggy.

Anal. Strict No No.

DFK - 3/10 - she doesn't participate much.

GFE - 11/10 - for sucking me dry.

BBBJ - 10/10 - the best I have had.

CIM. Yes.

WIR. Have already twice and every time after FS she does another round of CIM.

Damages. Package + 3 K for FS and CIM.

SurdyBoy13
01-20-20, 09:23
Send me a PM bro.

Firstly, Thank you for for your detailed reports. Really helpful for new people visiting the city.

I will be visiting Ludhiana on a business trip and hope to have a good experience. Can you post your FR's for your visit in Shanti. Would you personally recommend RR or Shanti for a first time visitor in the city. Looking for a bird who can offer FS with more GFE and less attitude. (Similar to the Bong you mentioned in your FR).

I understand most chicks might not offer FS on the first visit, but since I'll be there only for a day, I only have one visit to try my luck.

Hope to hear from you. Cheers!

Rajeevsiya
01-20-20, 19:48
I'm not yet a member bro, hence don't have access to PM yet. Trying to figure out the payment process through bitcoin. I'm currently travelling so don't find it secure enough to research and pay using my phone. Hopefully I can figure something out before reaching Ludhiana this week.

In the meanwhile if you can find any way of pointing out any thing using your posts, please do.

Cheers for your active participation on the forum.

Member #4767
01-21-20, 16:12
I'm not yet a member bro, hence don't have access to PM yet. Trying to figure out the payment process through bitcoin. I'm currently travelling so don't find it secure enough to research and pay using my phone. Hopefully I can figure something out before reaching Ludhiana this week.

In the meanwhile if you can find any way of pointing out any thing using your posts, please do.

Cheers for your active participation on the forum.Hi buddy,

The easiest way is to buy required money from any money exchange and post it. See the details under subscription.

Jas.

SurdyBoy13
01-23-20, 03:00
I have a fetish for doing 2 girls at the same time. So when a spa in Model Town market. Name similar to 'jobless' in Punjabi. Sent me an offer for a four hands massage with Turkish hamam, I just had to go for it. The spa is located on the first floor in the main market and very easy to locate. When you enter the dingy lights make you feel like you are entering some cheap den. That should have been the first warning signal but Jhonny was excited at the prospect of doing two girls together.

Under the offer was charged 2. 5 K for the four hands plus Turkish hamam. The room was tiny and cramped with an open shower inside the room itself. This was warning signal two. In came two ugly looking village maid type MILFs. Was told that no other girls do service together so I had no choice but to go with them.

Soon massage started and it was such a horrible experience. The shorter and fatter girl kept chit chatting though out which was even more annoying. Still Jhonny was desperate and needed an outlet so negotiated B2 B with both for 3 K. There was no way I was going to pay more but on hindsight I should not have payed a single buck. But sometimes Jhonny rules over the head.

The taller girl though also fat, had firmer boobs and was good to feel them up while dry humping her standing doggy style. The other girls boobs were even bigger but saggy. Which is not my type. After a bit of feeling both of them here and there I asked for a HJ to finish me off. Post that they soaped and bathed me in the open shower which I guess is supposed to be the Turkish hamam.

Looks - 0/10.

DFK. No.

Boobs - 2/10.

Kitty - 1/10.

GFE - 2/10 only for the shower else would have been 0.

WIR. Never again. Better to wank at home.

Rajeevsiya
01-23-20, 04:48
So this is in continuation to my previous FR from the spa close to the railway station. Having paid for a package already, I needed to explore some of the girls here. Having done FS with the previous girl but being fed up with her attitude, decided to ask for a NE the next time.

In walked a girl with name same as Ms Koirala from Bollywood. So this girl is Nepali too and from Darjeeling. Within 5 minutes of the massage we were comfortable with each other. She has good massage hands but that was not what I was really after. It was her petite figure which had got Jhonny in the mood. Settled for B2 B at 1.5 K. Before stripping she told me that she had some marks on her stomach which she was a bit conscious about. I told her not to worry.

The moment her clothes were off, I knew nothing sort of FS would satisfy me. So negotiated and finally cajoled her for FS at 3 K. She has medium sized tits which are firm. Is married with a kid but the kitty is still tight. She let me play with her as I liked apart from the A Hole which was a strictly no entry zone. Removed lipstick using a tissue so that we could DFK though she wasn't very keen on it. Screwed her in Missi and WOT before finally cumming in Doggie while holding onto her juicy tits..Is this the P Mall near railway station you're talking about? Can you point out the spa name. Would you recommend going to Ansal Mall or this one?

Again, I only have have one chance. Hopefully it'll be worth it.

Can help out with contacts in Delhi if needed.

Thanks for all your assistance to fellow mongers.

SurdyBoy13
01-26-20, 04:26
After the previous CIS experience decided to try a NI bird with the same SP. He sent me quite a few pics of which I liked one but told him will confirm only after seeing her actually. Went to his den at the fixed time. The girls were in 2 different rooms and I was shown all of them in order to select. Went ahead with the same one who I had selected from the pics. The other girls went out of the room leaving me and the bird alone. She said her name was Raman though I later discovered that it was something else when she was talking on the phone.

Girl was a proper local Punjabi babe. Claimed to be from Mohali. Look wise she was truly Punjabi with a bit of tummy which she claimed had come due to too much beer drinking in the past couple of months. After a bit of chit-chat she undressed me and herself. And asked me to do the first round fast and then for the second round take your time. She clearly laid down what she doesn't do before we began the deed. So no DFK, no A, no BBBJ and no CIM. Started by offering CBJ but I wanted to play with her beautiful body first. So tasted her boobs nicely before gong for DATY. All the while she kept asking me to hurry for first round which was a bit of a turn off. But I took my time. Turned her around and felt up her firm round ass but she didn't let me go anywhere near her hole. Deed started in Missi and then she herself moved to WOT. Rode me nicely and then altered her position slightly to really wrap herself around my Jhonny and ride super fast. That was the first time I had experienced such a girl riding. Felt like porn. I couldn't control myself and came in the see.

She then went and cleaned up herself and asked me to do the same. Now comes the slightly irritating part. Between the two rounds she was continuously on the phone and asked me not to make any noise. Was also smoking which really didn't make a difference because there was no DFK. My fault for not asking her to get off the phone though I kept playing with her while she was talking to her sister which was quite a kick in itself. Round 2 started in doggy and I pumped her for a good 10 minutes while feeling that lovely ass as well as tits from behind. And I came in that position only. Post the deed we lay in bed for a while and she hugged and kissed me. Said she was returning home after 2 days and unlikely to come back. Took her number in case she would be back in town and she promised even better service next time. Gave her a chocolate which I had got for her. She asked if she wanted me to eat it with her. When I refused she said she will share with the rest of the girls.

Face - 8/10 - 90% of the pics (only let down was the tummy).

DFK. No.

Boobs - 8/10 medium size but firm.

Kitty - 8/10 tight and clean.

Anal. No, round and firm though which was nice to feel.

GFE - 6/10 since no DFK and the use of phone.

WIR. Yes if she is back in town.

Damages - 4 K for two shots.

SurdyBoy13
02-04-20, 15:18
Last Sunday had booked a CIS with my usual SP. Unfortunately, girl was busy when I went to his den. So had to choose from the other available girls. Had my eyes on this Nepali girl whose pics he had sent earlier. So went with her.

Service was very very poor. She was extremely mechanical and wanted to finish the deed ASAP. Immediately asked me to undress and she too stripped completely. I for one enjoy slowly unwrapping my gifts and enjoying each part. But such a disappointment given that she had nice tits, a shapely body and some of the biggest nipples I have seen.

She asked me to not talk and just do the deed. Started with CBJ, then kissed me on my nipples and chest and started riding me WOT. Her attitude was poor and she kept spitting even during the deed. So I too decided that it was a waste trying to enjoy her. So didn't hold back and came in WOT only.

Looks - 7/10 - 100% same as pic.

Boobs - 9/10 - tight with really big long nipples.

Kitty - 7/10 - tight.

GFE - 0/10.

Ass - 7/10 - shapely but didn't get to feel it much.

DFK. No.

WIR. Never.

Damages - 2 K so VFM.

ChdGuy25
02-05-20, 13:19
After the previous CIS experience decided to try a NI bird with the same SP. He sent me quite a few pics of which I liked one but told him will confirm only after seeing her actually. Went to his den at the fixed time. The girls were in 2 different rooms and I was shown all of them in order to select. Went ahead with the same one who I had selected from the pics. The other girls went out of the room leaving me and the bird alone. She said her name was Raman though I later discovered that it was something else when she was talking on the phone.

Girl was a proper local Punjabi babe. Claimed to be from Mohali. Look wise she was truly Punjabi with a bit of tummy which she claimed had come due to too much beer drinking in the past couple of months. After a bit of chit-chat she undressed me and herself. And asked me to do the first round fast and then for the second round take your time. She clearly laid down what she doesn't do before we began the deed. So no DFK, no A, no BBBJ and no CIM. Started by offering CBJ but I wanted to play with her beautiful body first. So tasted her boobs nicely before gong for DATY. All the while she kept asking me to hurry for first round which was a bit of a turn off. But I took my time. Turned her around and felt up her firm round ass but she didn't let me go anywhere near her hole. Deed started in Missi and then she herself moved to WOT. Rode me nicely and then altered her position slightly to really wrap herself around my Jhonny and ride super fast. That was the first time I had experienced such a girl riding. Felt like porn. I couldn't control myself and came in the see..Bro,

Please share contact of bird, I am from Mohali.

SurdyBoy13
02-06-20, 03:59
A couple of days ago there was LE action at a number of hotels near Bus Stand area. They have caught quite a few birds and customers from one hotel. So beware guys. Stay away for a few days. Safe mongering.

SurdyBoy13
02-22-20, 03:59
After the recent LE actions I was a bit reluctant to visit my SP. So after controlling for about 2 weeks I gave in to desire and pinged him. Unfortunately most of the staff had been sent back home and there was only one girl available. I had seen her pics earlier also but never quite liked her. With no option decided to go with her.

Girl turned out to be a proper Haryanvi village girl. Was from Bhiwani. Could hardly converse properly. SP had said that minimum 2 shots booking for which I had already paid so money down the drain. For Round 1 she did a decent CBJ followed by Missi. After some pounding I came in see.

In between she kept lamenting about how she had to go to Chandigarh to meet her BF but the SP had stopped her only for me. It was quite a turn off. Add to that her extremely petite frame and lemon sized tits, and I was in mood for Round 2. But having already paid, I decided to go ahead with it. Asked her to ride me but she was not able to do so properly. So back to Missi and I had to literally help myself to cum the second time.

Face - 30% of pic.

Body - 2/10 those who like really skinny girls might enjoy her.

Tits - 2/10 lemon size and those too saggy.

Kitty - 6/10 tight and clean.

DFK. No.

Anal. No.

WIR. Never.

Damages - 4 K for 2.

Terrible experience. Have asked SP if he gives me another such girl, will never come back.

SurdyBoy13
03-04-20, 02:28
Is this Ludhiana forum alive? Big shout out too all those reading this. Please let's start contributing to the forum and make it worthwhile.

Vikrambaba
03-09-20, 19:53
Finally decided to take the plunge and try a local SP instead of the usual MPs that I have been visiting routinely. Called him and he immediately sent me pics of around 6-7 girls. Called a couple of other numbers as well and received the same pics. So am guessing all these guys work in collaboration.

There was 1 Russian girl on offer and the rest looked like local Punjabi chicks. For my first experience decided to go with the exotic looking Russian. The SP asked me to come to the Bus Stand and call him. His in-call hotel is located in the same vicinity. On reaching called him and he took me straight to the hotel. At the reception I was asked for an ID but I told the SP I don't have any ID with me as I was not going to trust him the first time. He sent the receptionist some other guy's ID.

Got allotted a room immediately. Small but clean enough for a quickie. Within seconds of my entering the room, the chosen Russian girl entered. The SP then collected the damages from me and left us to do our deed.

Service started as soon as the room door was locked. The girl was actually Russian or perhaps from one of the former USSR countries. She looked it and her accent was also East European. She helped me undress first and hanged my clothes nicely so that they would not get crumpled. Then she shed all her clothing and put the see on my already eager Jhonny. Look wise she was a proper MILF. The upper body was sexy with ample boobs. But her fat tummy was a slight turn off.Please share the number of SP bro I can compensate for you in Mumbai or Delhi with MILF.

SurdyBoy13
03-18-20, 16:35
Before the corona scare was mongering with my usual SP. Had fixed a 2 pm appointment on Sunday at a new hotel. Hotels near the bus stand had been raided so he has moved operations to an Oyo towards the outskirts of the city. A newer and much cleaner and spacious place which also resulted in a 0. 5 K increase in rates.

Had initially select a Russian gal but even after half an hour of waiting, she had still not woken up. Presumably the toll of a long Saturday night. Also got to know that all the girls live in a room in the same hotel. So had to do go ahead with available Nepali chick.

And it turned out to be a blessing in disguise. The girl was on the chubby side with slightly saggy tits but a great attitude and willingness to service as per demand. Since had already wasted almost an hour waiting, jumped into the act as soon as girl came to the room. Round 1 was in Missi and came in the same.

Round 2 started with a CBJ and it was the best BJ of my life. She was a complete pipe cleaner and kept deep throating me till I could not control myself and came in see only. Girl was chirpy and told me of her desire to earn enough to get out of this lifestyle. Also told me about her BF who knew the work she does. She also bitched about the Russian girls and how dirty they kept the room they shared.

Looks - 6/10 - not much of a looker.

Boobs - 7/10 - slightly saggy but big and juicy.

Kitty - 7/10 - clean and average tight.

Ass - 8/10 - would love to pump her in doggy but A is off limits.

GFE - 8/10 - frank and willing to service.

DFK. As much as you desire.

WIR. After 2-3 weeks just to pump that pussy from behind while spanking the ass.

Funjabi
03-18-20, 18:50
Never knew Ludhiana has gems. Can you share your digits GaylordFocker Bro? I don't have subscription yet.

Before the corona scare was mongering with my usual SP. Had fixed a 2 pm appointment on Sunday at a new hotel. Hotels near the bus stand had been raided so he has moved operations to an Oyo towards the outskirts of the city. A newer and much cleaner and spacious place which also resulted in a 0. 5 K increase in rates.

Had initially select a Russian gal but even after half an hour of waiting, she had still not woken up. Presumably the toll of a long Saturday night. Also got to know that all the girls live in a room in the same hotel. So had to do go ahead with available Nepali chick.

And it turned out to be a blessing in disguise. The girl was on the chubby side with slightly saggy tits but a great attitude and willingness to service as per demand. Since had already wasted almost an hour waiting, jumped into the act as soon as girl came to the room. Round 1 was in Missi and came in the same.

SurdyBoy13
03-19-20, 02:19
Bro can only share on PM.

Never knew Ludhiana has gems. Can you share your digits GaylordFocker Bro? I don't have subscription yet.

WildPhoenix124
04-01-20, 16:57
Bro can only share on PM.Bro, can you share last 4 digits of the SP as my PM is not working. Thanks.

SmartHappyBoy
05-15-20, 03:08
I am sharing a 4 months old experience (before COVID 19) as there was nothing worth to share in it but still I thought to write about it.

I was in Ludhiana for a business trip. In the evening I was walking near Ansal Plaza and noticed a spa with a red flower name. I entered without having a prior appointment and enquired about their rates. The guy at the counter kept on asking to take their package but I refused, since I don't live here and occasionally visit the city.

I opted for a 45 minutes session and the massage got started with a girl who claimed to be a local Punjabi girl. Just after a couple of minutes, she got a call from another customer that he is waiting for her at the counter for so long. The girl told me that she had to go and she is going to send another girl to me (first turn off).

Then another skinny girl arrives and started the 'so-called massage'. I tried to initiate a conversation with her but it appeared that she was not interested in having any conversation as she was giving just one word answer to any query (second turn off).

No hints of extras were provided and whenever I tried to initiate the conversation, her action was in negative. Her massage skills were also very poor and there was nothing to be glad about. But she still has the courage to ask about the massage experience and demanded a tip too. Although I didn't wish but still gave her 100 bucks as a tip however it appeared from her facial expression that she was expecting more (final turn off).

In short, I left with a total KLPD.

SurdyBoy13
05-23-20, 13:18
With the lockdown essentially over and spas allowed to open, it was time to finally let go off all the frustration that had built in. Regular SP hasn't started service yet and my routine MPs are also shut. So was left with no option to try new MP. Over the phone when I asked him if the staff was cooperative. He replied not cooperative but feedback will be good. I couldn't understand why he was saying so and was somewhat skeptical.

But with no other options, decided to take a risk since entry was only 1 K. Spa is located in prime market area. In basement of one building which has the famous finance company dealing in gold loans. Swiftly made my payment and moved to the room. The room had a low lying bed instead of a massage table which makes it comfortable. But there was no way to lock it from inside which made me worried.

Was assigned girl called Anu. She was a local. After 10 minutes of massage she herself offered extra services. I am guessing these girls are also short on money due to the lockdown. FS was not on offer. So settled for B2B with DFK and a bum massage at end. Girl was cooperative and it was a much needed relaxation.

Looks 6/10 average Punjabi looking with a slight tummy.

Boobs 8/10 fairly big and firm, and nice to hold onto.

Kitty 6/10 nice clit but unevenly shaven.

DFK 6/10.

Ass 7/10 nice and round.

Service 9/10.

WIR. Spa was VFM. So may try other girls. Will repeat same girl only if FS in on offer.

Damages - 1 K counter and 2 K girl.

SurdyBoy13
06-15-20, 09:43
I had tasted this Nepali bird Shobha from my regular SP and she was a real pipe cleaner. Detailed FR is available in the forum. I also knew that she has a sister who works with her. The idea of doing 2 sisters had always fascinated me. So last weekend when the SP said that both the Nepali sisters were back from Delhi, I decided to try my luck with the one Rupa.

Looks wise she is slimmer than her elder sister but still has meat in the right places. I was expecting her to be a kinkier version of Shobha but she turned out to be a complete dud. From the moment we locked the door her nakhras started. "I have just put some cream on my face so don't touch it." "I don't kiss. I don't do DATY. Don't touch my A. " And so on and so forth. I told her that her sister had given me great service and she was causing so many issues. To which her reply was that not everyone is the same.

I had initially thought of doing 2 rounds but luckily had paid for only one. So that was a lucky break. Tried convincing her for a threesome with her sister but she was like how can I do this with my Didi. Service overall was pretty sad and I just finished the deed in Missi without much interest.

Looks 7/10 - kinky Nepali types.

Boobs 6/10 - soft medium sized but slightly saggy.

Kitty 6/10 - clean and shaven.

BJ. No BBBJ and even covered BJ was below average.

DFK. No.

A Level. No.

GFE - 2/10 - bad attitude.

WIR. Only if the sisters agree for a threesome.

Damages - 2 K.

BTW, that's her sister Shobha in the background in the pics.

CoolBuddy551
06-17-20, 11:34
Nice try dear. She looks hot but what to do of hotness if she has shit attitude.

I had tasted this Nepali bird Shobha from my regular SP and she was a real pipe cleaner. Detailed FR is available in the forum. I also knew that she has a sister who works with her. The idea of doing 2 sisters had always fascinated me. So last weekend when the SP said that both the Nepali sisters were back from Delhi, I decided to try my luck with the one Rupa.

Looks wise she is slimmer than her elder sister but still has meat in the right places. I was expecting her to be a kinkier version of Shobha but she turned out to be a complete dud. From the moment we locked the door her nakhras started. "I have just put some cream on my face so don't touch it." "I don't kiss. I don't do DATY. Don't touch my A. " And so on and so forth. I told her that her sister had given me great service and she was causing so many issues. To which her reply was that not everyone is the same.

I had initially thought of doing 2 rounds but luckily had paid for only one. So that was a lucky break. Tried convincing her for a threesome with her sister but she was like how can I do this with my Didi. Service overall was pretty sad and I just finished the deed in Missi without much interest.

Looks 7/10 - kinky Nepali types..

Tamsam
06-21-20, 13:53
In Ludhiana, apart from MPs, what are the other options to get laid? Have heard that there is some Jassi aunty who runs a brot* There must be many others. Can anyone tell locations of some such centres? How to approach them? I'm new. Therefore please guide.

Tamsam
06-21-20, 21:37
I have searched extensively but didn't find any spa with H. W. Name. Could you give some more hint?

I have been a regular at various MPs in Ludhiana over the past few months. Attaching a list of some of them along with details.

1. HW on Canal Road. There is already an FR on the forum for the same. Earlier there used to be a MP with a different name here. Now owner has changed. MILF sitting at counter is the owner. Doubt she is herself available. They have a couple of Thais there posing as NEs. Counter charges reasonable at 1 K. Rooms are on the smaller size. Tried a Thai there recently with name that rhymes with Sam. Massage was decent. She was slightly plump but with decent boobs. When I told her that she wasn't from NE, she admitted that being a Thai she had to pose as NE due to recent LE activity. Soon she got comfortable and offered extras. B2B was quoted at 3 K but negotiated to 2 K. She was very cooperative and midway Jhonny got really turned on. So asked her for FS. First she kept saying I don't do but after some pressuring agreed for 2 K more. Pumped her in missy and doggy before coming inside see. Overall satisfying experience. She even shared her number and was willing to meet outside during non working hours.

WIR. MP to try the other Thai options. Girl maybe once I have tried the others.

Tamsam
06-21-20, 22:21
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Funjabi
06-24-20, 03:51
Last week contacted this SP. Sent me few pics to select, I selected Rupa as she had right amount of fat at right places, but to my surprise SP didn't sent Rupa but sent Shobha. I didn't complain about it that time but told SP later that it was not good on his part. I went on for 2 Shots with FS but ended up with just one. Didn't feel like doing it for 2. To get started she took a little time to comfortable, I went around afternoon and she was sleepy because she had spent the whole night with someone and served him with complete 4 shots. She came in with the night Pajymas and loose T-shirt. It was a turn off but soon she removed it. I didn't have clean lower part to which she suggested she will not give BBBJ, I agreed to it and we started with deed. Kitty was tight. Normally I don't last much long. Completed it and had some other work, so rushed. Was regretting that I didn't get to taste Rupa but as per GaylordFocker bro, Shobha is much much much better. So, wouldn't complain. Looking forward to explore more with the SP. At GaylordFocker bro Kindly Suggest which other food is good.

Round 2 started with a CBJ and it was the best BJ of my life. She was a complete pipe cleaner and kept deep throating me till I could not control myself and came in see only..

SurdyBoy13
06-24-20, 13:15
Just get a membership subscription. Will share details with you.

I have searched extensively but didn't find any spa with H. W. Name. Could you give some more hint?

SurdyBoy13
06-26-20, 15:56
Currently the SP has the same old NI girls. Nothing new on offer. But he has got hold off two new Russians. Hoping to taste one of them this Sunday. Will share FR.

Last week contacted this SP. Sent me few pics to select, I selected Rupa as she had right amount of fat at right places, but to my surprise SP didn't sent Rupa but sent Shobha. I didn't complain about it that time but told SP later that it was not good on his part. I went on for 2 Shots with FS but ended up with just one. Didn't feel like doing it for 2. To get started she took a little time to comfortable, I went around afternoon and she was sleepy because she had spent the whole night with someone and served him with complete 4 shots. She came in with the night Pajymas and loose T-shirt. It was a turn off but soon she removed it. I didn't have clean lower part to which she suggested she will not give BBBJ, I agreed to it and we started with deed. Kitty was tight. Normally I don't last much long. Completed it and had some other work, so rushed. Was regretting that I didn't get to taste Rupa but as per GaylordFocker bro, Shobha is much much much better. So, wouldn't complain. Looking forward to explore more with the SP. At GaylordFocker bro Kindly Suggest which other food is good.

Funjabi
07-02-20, 18:26
Bro,

How was your Experience? Can you help me with any other SP with more delicious food?

Currently the SP has the same old NI girls. Nothing new on offer. But he has got hold off two new Russians. Hoping to taste one of them this Sunday. Will share FR.

SitaGunjan
07-02-20, 23:57
I'm new. Please guide. Is it safe to take the escort service? And some charge 5000 a full night and some 10 k. What can be the difference? Is it about beauty of the girls? Or is it that the expensive ones are likely to be more medically safe?There is no guarantee about medically safe. The rates just depend on beauty as well few WG's charge based on their service. In Punjab region if it is expensive that would be only because of two reasons.

1. beauty.

2. lack of WG's in city.

Tamsam
07-03-20, 18:44
OK. What's the average price for full night in this region?

There is no guarantee about medically safe. The rates just depend on beauty as well few WG's charge based on their service. In Punjab region if it is expensive that would be only because of two reasons.

1. beauty.

2. lack of WG's in city.

Tamsam
07-07-20, 15:37
Are ads on skokka genuine? Can we trust them?

Funjabi
07-11-20, 17:14
Just Like you, I am new learner to this industry. After flocking through different MP's, Johny wanted to explore more, having no contacts of WG's or SP's I turned to Google. What I learned from Skokka, Locan, oklute had similar ads everyday coming up with different numbers, all wanting a booking amount of 500 and rest to be paid at site, I tried with 2-3 & understood about rest. Although I texted over 100 fake SP's over WA and just found one SP genuine. Over the talks, when I told one SP to only pay cash and not even a single penny online, he threatened me to put my number over these App's as one of the SP. I recommend these websites to start giving review system so that these fake profiles can be eliminated.

Are ads on skokka genuine? Can we trust them?

Tamsam
07-12-20, 08:46
Thanks bro for guiding. So we should not turn towards these sites. Just asking if an SP demands for some payment say 20-25 % in advance, is that surely fake?

By the way, how was the experience with that genuine SP?

Just Like you, I am new learner to this industry. After flocking through different MP's, Johny wanted to explore more, having no contacts of WG's or SP's I turned to Google. What I learned from Skokka, Locan, oklute had similar ads everyday coming up with different numbers, all wanting a booking amount of 500 and rest to be paid at site, I tried with 2-3 & understood about rest. Although I texted over 100 fake SP's over WA and just found one SP genuine. Over the talks, when I told one SP to only pay cash and not even a single penny online, he threatened me to put my number over these App's as one of the SP. I recommend these websites to start giving review system so that these fake profiles can be eliminated.

SitaGunjan
07-12-20, 16:27
OK. What's the average price for full night in this region?One can easily get a typical village type girl for 4 k / full night.

Rest depending on looks goes up to 8 k / night but here most of the girls comes from village and works in Ludhiana Jalandhar amritsar with SP and still they could earn 4 k for serving you all night and rest goes to SP.

SurdyBoy13
07-12-20, 17:35
Finally decided to try the new Russians available with my SP. Contacted him in the morning and girl was available for service. Booked over the phone and reached the place. Was early morning by SP standards but am guessing business is slow right now so the girl Carolina was up and ready for me.

Looks wise she was 60-70% of her pics. Some freckles on her face. And turned out to be an Uzbek. But still very pretty. Immediately undressed herself and presented her fair body to me. I did her in missi first. And then she suggested I try doggy. And God does she knows what she has to offer. Total pornstar experience doing her in doggy. The best ass I have seen and she knew how to exactly position it and grind it to my absolute pleasure. It was pure bliss and I couldn't last long. But was completely satisfied from the experience.

Wish to do her again in the same position whenever I get an opportunity again. Spanking her white ass while plugging her is an image I just can't get out of my mind. Hope she remains in Ludhiana for a few more days.

Face - 6/10.

Boobs - 4/10 - medium but saggy.

Pussy - 7/10 - trimmed.

Ass - 10/10 - heaven on earth.

DFK. No - standard corona excuse.

GFE - 3/10 - wanted to get into the act straight away.

Anal. Was on offer at extra charge. Will take it up next time.

WIR. Definitely. Just for the doggy style experience.

Damages - 4 K.

SitaGunjan
07-27-20, 19:27
Are these girls (4 k / and village type less educated, not so good looking girls) safe regarding STDs?

Or the ones charging 10 k are more safe?Both are safe and does only safe sex. One thing is we can never assume that WG's who charge 10 k are safer as they charge high.

Charges only depend upon looks, service and demand. If it's dry place and someone is honey then they might also end up paying thousands for a chick who is not even worth hundreds.

Tamsam
08-08-20, 05:18
Bro,

Could you kindly tell where to get these 4 k girls from? Any nos? Earlier I had one, but they have left Ludhiana now.

One can easily get a typical village type girl for 4 k / full night.

Rest depending on looks goes up to 8 k / night but here most of the girls comes from village and works in Ludhiana Jalandhar amritsar with SP and still they could earn 4 k for serving you all night and rest goes to SP.

SurdyBoy13
08-09-20, 12:59
After a brief break decided to visit my regular SP again. He had some new CIS food on offer which I wanted to taste. Chose this girl Shukrana. She turned out to be a real Turkish Delight.

Not exactly in the Turkish Belly Dancers league look wise but not far from it either. She was basically on the big and broad side with a fair bit of tummy. But that was made up for with those medium sized tits and big ass. She was particularly chirpy and funny. While her Hindi was pretty poor she constantly insisted on talking / abusing in it which was a different type of fun all together.

Deed started with nice long DFK session before we both stripped naked. I then began munching on her boobs and bit her pink nipples quite a bit which she seemed to enjoy. Then she started with a CBJ and it was one of the best heads I have ever had. In between she kept licking and sucking my balls and I had to stop her twice to prevent me from cumming.

I have a thing for girls with big asses and especially those who bounce it nicely in doggy style. And her ass truly satisfied me. I did her in doggy for a good 10-15 minutes before pounding her in Missy. Ended with a COB and she didn't complain about it.

Body - 7/10 (if you like big girls).

DFK. Yes.

Kitty - 6/10 (slightly loose).

Ass - 9/10 (big wide and white).

CBJ - 9/10.

GFE - 8/10 (clearly said apart from DATY and A level everything was available. And was participating in the act).

Damages. As usual.

WIR. Maybe.

SmartHappyBoy
08-14-20, 11:44
I went to BM spa and got assigned a NI girl. She claimed to be the local. Name sake massage and she herself asked your extras. On inquiring, she told that only HJ and B2B were available. After a little bit negation, she agreed to provide B2B in 2 k.

Overall, it was an OK experience.

Damages: Rs 1.5 k (counter) + 2 k (B2 B).

SmartHappyBoy
08-25-20, 02:02
Once the lockdown was slightly relaxed, I went to the same BM spa as mentioned in my previous FR. This time I asked for the same girl and she was available (probably due to limited customers in this covid time). I went to the room and changed. Meanwhile the girl arrived and asked me whether I have availed her services before as I especially asked her at the counter. Once she knew that I have already taken her services, she started talking more openly. Just after 5 minutes of massage she asked me what I need today although FS was not available. Finally the deed decided at 2.5 k for B2B with BBBJ. She is a short girl with medium size oranges.

B2B was just okay although she gave a wonderful BJ. She is a big time water and wants to finish everything in hurry although I have sufficient time available with me.

Damages: 1.3 k (counter) + 2.5 k.

SurdyBoy13
09-09-20, 16:41
After a few weeks break, gave into temptations again and pinged my regular SP for new food. This particular girl stood out as she had slightly Chinki looks if you know what I mean. But if you look at the attached pics you will realize that in 3 of them she looks like NE chick and in 1 she looks like a normal North Indian.

In reality she claims to be from Delhi but is from Bihar. Her name is Sia. And she doesn't look anything like a North East girl. She looks totally desi as in the 1 pic where she looks different. But the other 3 pics don't lie in terms of her ass. She has a nice big ass which is her only plus point. Otherwise she is totally like next door average girl in early 20's. I had her for 2 shots but I think 1 was more than enough. Between the 2 shots she kept talking about her BF which was a big big turn off and I wish I hadn't paid for 2 before hand.

Looks 5/10 - on the darker side and nothing attractive.

Boobs 7/10 - medium and shapely.

Pussy 7/10 - clean and tight because she is young.

Ass 8/10 - big but skin colour not great. But nice to play with and spank.

DFK. No (apparently because of Corona).

BJ. No even for CBJ.

GFE - 3/10.

Overall Service - 4/10.

WIR. No.

Damages - 4 K for 2.

SmartHappyBoy
09-13-20, 17:50
I called to my regular BM spa and inquired about the availability of my regular girl.

I was informed that they have changed their entire staff and all the girls are new.

Is there anyone visited the spa in recent time and have the details of the new staff there?

SmartHappyBoy
09-13-20, 18:02
I got a promotional message from a spa which is located in the same building as a famous gold company and decided to give it a try. I went there on a Saturday and inquired about their rates. The girl at the counter told me inflated rates initially but when she knew that I got a SMS from them, she told me that their rates starts from 1 k.

I asked her to send the best girl and a NI girl was assigned. The massage was really good. When I asked about the availability of extras, they girl gave options of only HJ and top access without any BJ or bottom access. The rates quoted were too high so I control my urge and asked her to focus on massage only.

Since massage was good, gave her a tip of Rs. 200 at the end of the session.

Total Damages: Rs 1000 (counter) + Rs. 200 (tip).

SurdyBoy13
09-14-20, 21:14
This weekend my regular SP had quite a few new NIs on offer so decided to go try out the fare. The first girl I selected was not available immediately so chose a second one. She said her name was Kiran and was from Amritsar. Claimed to be relatively new in the trade and her body definitely felt like it.

Came in wearing a nice one piece which gave me easy access to her thighs and inners without removing clothes. Felt more like GFE that way while I was kissing her. She looked fresh and clean which also was quite a relief in these Covid days. Service was decent and she herself offered a BBBJ which was heavenly and I had to stop her to ensure I don't cum before the deed.

Face - 7/10 - kind of cute.

Boobs - 7/10 - smallish but soft and firm (not over used so I mauled them to the fullest).

Pussy - 6/10 - decently tight.

DFK. Initially resistant but got in the mood once the act started.

BBBJ - 9/10 - not deepthroat but smooth and not toothy (she clearly said don't CIM).

DATY. No.

GFE - 7/10 - her dress and looks got me in the mood.

Service - 6/10.

WIR. Maybe.

Damages - 2 K.

SmartHappyBoy
09-15-20, 21:47
This weekend my regular SP had quite a few new NIs on offer so decided to go try out the fare. The first girl I selected was not available immediately so chose a second one. She said her name was Kiran and was from Amritsar. Claimed to be relatively new in the trade and her body definitely felt like it.

Came in wearing a nice one piece which gave me easy access to her thighs and inners without removing clothes. Felt more like GFE that way while I was kissing her. She looked fresh and clean which also was quite a relief in these Covid days. Service was decent and she herself offered a BBBJ which was heavenly and I had to stop her to ensure I don't cum before the deed.

Face - 7/10 - kind of cute.

Boobs - 7/10 - smallish but soft and firm (not over used so I mauled them to the fullest).

Pussy - 6/10 - decently tight.

DFK. Initially resistant but got in the mood once the act started.

BBBJ - 9/10 - not deepthroat but smooth and not toothy (she clearly said don't CIM).

DATY. No.

GFE - 7/10 - her dress and looks got me in the mood.

Service - 6/10.

WIR. Maybe.

Damages - 2 K.Seems you enjoyed her Bro.

I have been into mutiple Spas but never took a service from any SP?

Would you mind sharng the details of your sp?

Kindly also enlist how to proceed as I visit Ludhiana frequently.

My PM is open.

Happy Mongering.

Freedom1423
09-26-20, 18:12
Hi,

I have just moved to Jallandhar. Need good SP contacts. Please pm me. Will share contacts in Delhi. Thanks brothers.

SurdyBoy13
10-04-20, 11:18
Was in mood for Russian food but usual SP had NIs only. Selected a girl whose pics I had liked earlier too. Had to wait a good 15 minutes despite confirming beforehand since she wasn't ready. Girl's name was Komal and she was from Haryana. She was in a bad mood. The after effects of a long night. And her angry attitude was proper Jattni types. As a result service wasn't great.

Looks - 7/10 - 90% of pics. Fair and slim.

DFK. No. Corona excuse.

Boobs - 6/10 big but not firm. The type which looks better inside the bra than outside it.

Kitty - 7/10 clean, shaven and big lips.

Ass - 7/10 cute and tight. Put a finger in her hole without asking and after that it was strict no no.

Service - 3/10 lot of nakhras and time watcher.

WIR. No.

Damages - 2 K.

SitaGunjan
10-04-20, 22:56
Hi,

I have just moved to Jallandhar. Need good SP contacts. Please pm me. Will share contacts in Delhi. Thanks brothers.Activate PM brother.

Ash 2020
10-27-20, 04:42
Hello,

I am in jalandhar for few months.

Can anyone share SP or indi contacts?

Also how's the massage parlours here? Any recommendations.

Tamsam
10-28-20, 18:04
What was the price of photo of another girl you have uploaded?

After a few weeks break, gave into temptations again and pinged my regular SP for new food. This particular girl stood out as she had slightly Chinki looks if you know what I mean. But if you look at the attached pics you will realize that in 3 of them she looks like NE chick and in 1 she looks like a normal North Indian.

In reality she claims to be from Delhi but is from Bihar. Her name is Sia. And she doesn't look anything like a North East girl. She looks totally desi as in the 1 pic where she looks different. But the other 3 pics don't lie in terms of her ass. She has a nice big ass which is her only plus point. Otherwise she is totally like next door average girl in early 20's. I had her for 2 shots but I think 1 was more than enough. Between the 2 shots she kept talking about her BF which was a big big turn off and I wish I hadn't paid for 2 before hand.

Looks 5/10 - on the darker side and nothing attractive.

Boobs 7/10 - medium and shapely.

Pussy 7/10 - clean and tight because she is young..

BhookhaPandit
10-30-20, 10:41
Went to peela din (eng) spa in jalandhar. I asked straight forward for NE. In came a curvy NE miss and which is just my type, so was very happy. Changed to dispo provided and them started the massage. The massage was very good and It continued for 30 minutes. She was giving the hints throughout the massage but I didn't inquire but after sometime she herself asked for the extras and she quoted 4 k for b2 b, but I negotiated it to 2 k. B2 b was really good. It's my first b2 b experience in MP and I thoroughly emjoyed. She had big boobs which I sucked and played with her kitty. It was really one of a kind experience for me.

Service - 10/10.

Face- 7/10.

Body - 8/10.

Wir. Absolutely but different bird.

Surveyingooga
11-08-20, 16:44
Went to peela din (eng) spa in jalandhar. I asked straight forward for NE. In came a curvy NE miss and which is just my type, so was very happy. Changed to dispo provided and them started the massage. The massage was very good and It continued for 30 minutes. She was giving the hints throughout the massage but I didn't inquire but after sometime she herself asked for the extras and she quoted 4 k for b2 b, but I negotiated it to 2 k. B2 b was really good. It's my first b2 b experience in MP and I thoroughly emjoyed. She had big boobs which I sucked and played with her kitty. It was really one of a kind experience for me.

Service - 10/10.

Face- 7/10.

Body - 8/10.

Wir. Absolutely but different bird.What's the location of the spa? Should I call and confirm or simply go there?

Ash 2020
11-12-20, 09:32
Have anyone tried Africans in Jalandhar? Any feedback?

Subb1984
11-18-20, 13:28
Hi all,

I want to get Swetha ERA Locanto profile. Any lead? She is and Chennai.

Funjabi
11-22-20, 16:55
Tried Russian Alisha today with Same SP and Same Place. She was really active and lively. Never tried Non-Indian in India, for obvious reasons of being costly as compared to Indians but these are VFM, started with CBJ and ended in Missionary. Wasn't long enough. I regret, I couldn't take some delayed orgasm pill.

Attaching some of her pics.

Damages: 4500 (With Hotel Charges).

Happy Mongering.

OgShocking
11-23-20, 03:52
Tried Russian Alisha today with Same SP and Same Place. She was really active and lively. Never tried Non-Indian in India, for obvious reasons of being costly as compared to Indians but these are VFM, started with CBJ and ended in Missionary. Wasn't long enough. I regret, I couldn't take some delayed orgasm pill.

Attaching some of her pics.

Damages: 4500 (With Hotel Charges).

Happy Mongering.Can you share digits of SP please my PM is active.

MaximumsFrost
12-08-20, 12:00
Hi all,

I am in Ludhiana for 2 days during this weekend. Looking for some good independents with place (Have tried few spa earlier and want to have full meal this time). Will reciprocate with Hyderabad contacts.

Help expected.

MaximumsFrost
12-08-20, 15:26
Bro. Please check your PM.

This FR is a few weeks old. Usual SP. Early morning no other girls were available so decided to go with what was on offer. Turned out to be better than expected. Looks wise not very great. Was on the darker side. But she was really submissive and naive. Most probably isn't very new in the trade. Let me finger fuck her and slap her ass to my delight. Pumped her nicely in doggy as her ass is shapely.

Face 3/10.

Body 6/10.

Boobs 5/10.

Ass 8/10.

GFE 8/10 let's you take complete control.

WIR Maybe.

Damages usual 2 K.

VikramMark
12-27-20, 08:47
Hi guys.

Going to Ludhiana in the next few days. How is the np scene there now.

Any spa with sure shot extras? All help will be deeply appreciated.

Regards.

Vikram.

SurdyBoy13
12-27-20, 12:54
Try any of these. Feel Good, Lazuli, Red Rose.

Hi guys.

Going to Ludhiana in the next few days. How is the np scene there now.

Any spa with sure shot extras? All help will be deeply appreciated.

Regards.

Vikram.