PDA

View Full Version : Bhopal

Pages : 1 [2]

NiceBoy01
12-07-20, 10:26
Cleared bro, I've send you a message also.Hi,

I'm in Bhopal nowadays share some secure and satisfactory one with me I need some action.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Rohannema1981
12-08-20, 12:56
I never advised spa scene in Bhopal because here always risk of LE action please like to prefer your self palaces.Can you advise some pickup places or hotels and time?

LoverBoy77
12-09-20, 07:41
Can you advise some pickup places or hotels and time?Brother,

From road side pickup places you don't get very good stuff due to inactivity in covid period old contact are died I get some new contact but not tried so can't say anything about that real or fake or how much safe or quality of service.

Rohannema1981
12-10-20, 06:12
Brother,

From road side pickup places you don't get very good stuff due to inactivity in covid period old contact are died I get some new contact but not tried so can't say anything about that real or fake or how much safe or quality of service.Hows Locanto scene here, got 2 to 3 contacts for cash payment but they are calling in there home and I am bit skeptical about it as they may record and later blackmail. Any genuine hint is welcome.

LoverBoy77
12-16-20, 10:11
Hows Locanto scene here, got 2 to 3 contacts for cash payment but they are calling in there home and I am bit skeptical about it as they may record and later blackmail. Any genuine hint is welcome.Brother you don't have PM service not enable how can I help.

Rohannema1981
12-24-20, 04:33
Brother you don't have PM service not enable how can I help.As it is difficult to purchase sub for this particular website, please provide with hints or codes. TIA.

Muckit
12-26-20, 23:02
Hey guys,

Have come here to bhopal for 2-3 days.

Any tips as to get some action.

Any spa and spa girl you would like to suggest?

MrDestiny
01-06-21, 07:34
Been a Bhopali 6-7 years back. (Check FR's). Recently returned to Bhopal again for some time.

Just want to get myself updated about the new scene IE Any new Pickups, SW, Outcall places in the city.

Anyone still active in the city, My PM is active. Info shared is Info Gained.

PapaMonger
01-22-21, 15:33
Been mongering in bhopal since covid days. Not have much options and don't have any SP contact, usually I go to my MP place. They change dishes in fortnights. Dishes are generally maid category but still you need to feed yourself.

Went to MP place straight on counter handover 1. 5 k and honey is assigned this time. She looks like in early 20's maid type with some makeup on. After 10 min of massage I started talking and teasing her then deal fixed in 1. 5 K FS.

Got a quick Johnny massage and wear the rubber and started the deed and ended in next 15 min.

Damage: 1. 5 K counter + 1. 5 k FS.

Dish: 7 with makeup on.

Cat: loose.

Attitude: Average, little nakhra.

Funbags: big but bit saggy.

WIR: can try if just want to taste something.

Happy Mongering.

PapaMonger
01-23-21, 06:43
Anyone interested for Sukha expedition?

PM is open.

PapaMonger
01-30-21, 10:18
I tried the same place (refer old FR). This time assigned with simmi MILF. After 10 min of msg, deal fixed in 1. 5 k FS. Quickly got on top and ended in 15 min.

Looks: Fair, typical MILF but slim.

Attitude: must say friendly.

Tunnel: Very Loose.

Funbags: handful.

PrincyGsl
01-30-21, 11:18
Anyone interested for Sukha expedition?

PM is open.What is Sukha trip? Can you send in detail.

PapaMonger
02-04-21, 07:13
What is Sukha trip? Can you send in detail.It's a village near town which is famous for cheap foods and it's their legacy.

Unfortunately never tried it.

FuckPussy
02-07-21, 20:09
Hello brothers I am visiting bhopal on official trip and would like to venture out something new in bhopal in the evenings after work. So far I used to meet only a thai. Service wise and looks wise she is good and reasonable damage but this time would like to try someone new. Seeking help from you guys. For now I have only one contact if one wants I am ready to share. Hope I get some help.

TIA.

PollardPivot77
02-07-21, 21:47
It's a village near town which is famous for cheap foods and it's their legacy.

Unfortunately never tried it.Tried long time back. The village then used to have a good selection of chicks.

MrDestiny
02-08-21, 14:23
Tried long time back. The village then used to have a good selection of chicks.A long time back can be a very different story brother.

I used to have SW in Bhopal 6-7 years back, 6-700 for a decent bird. But now rates inflated to 1 k, no problem, but I see the birds replaced by not so vfm cicks even for the price. There is now a trend of young birds migrating to so called Massage Dens and only the left out available at old places.

I am still not sure as it'll be the same case with Sukha. But going by the trend I would avoid unless anyone shares any real situation and quality of birds available there.

MrDestiny
02-11-21, 06:19
Tried a new Spa directions given by PapaMonger. Credits to you bro.

Usual counter set at 1.5 k. Assigned a typical slim 30+ MILF. Seems a usual extras den as the massage was practically non existent. After 10 minutes, chatting slided to 'What Else'. HJ TL finalized at 1.5 k as it was first time with the bird. Did the usual and was out in almost half hour.

Will explore again for FS. Till then take care.

BophSep
07-20-21, 12:07
No review no update almost dead, on my last visit got contact of a Indi she was. Never had a thought of Punjabi woman before.

Totally horny and ready to please you.

I took her in all positions. Rest she very much gets involved in DFK, BBJ, boobs sucking etc. Overall a very good indie in budget.

Age around 27/28.

Looks- 7.

Skin- Witish.

Figure- 8.

Ass- 9.

Boobs- 8.

Damage- 5 k for 2.

WIR- yes for LT.

Teeno
08-28-21, 11:57
I contacted are. Berry on whatsapp for some extras blocked my no. And maybe called me to abuse me or what LOL. Didn't pickup. Any good places in Kolar with low LE activities. What's the scene here? A few years back it was heaven.

Teeno
08-28-21, 12:34
I wanted to know if are. Berry is still working, I WhatsApp them for "extra" and they blocked me. And when they called I didn't pick up. So it's a bit clearer to me that it's no longer how it used to be. Isn't it. Anyways I am not paying for pm so please tell me here only.

Member #4723
08-30-21, 12:57
Bros, in bhopal for few days.

Can some kind soul share inde contacts.

Thanks.

Member #4723
08-30-21, 13:00
Can share the digits. PM active.

No review no update almost dead, on my last visit got contact of a Indi she was. Never had a thought of Punjabi woman before.

Totally horny and ready to please you.

I took her in all positions. Rest she very much gets involved in DFK, BBJ, boobs sucking etc. Overall a very good indie in budget.

Age around 27/28.

Looks- 7.

Skin- Witish.

Figure- 8.

Ass- 9.

Boobs- 8.

Damage- 5 k for 2.

WIR- yes for LT..

PollardPivot77
10-18-21, 09:10
Hello Brothers, Anyone willing to share contacts of indies or MPs. Bhopal is dry as it gets.

Any help would be appreciated and reciprocated with good contacts in Pune / Kolkata and Delhi.

Thanks.

ThousandMiles
10-27-21, 10:20
If any one has good contacts please share. Will reciprocate here or where ever you visit. I got a few leads but due to present situation it is not working out. Take care and stay well.

Vishal Kumar
10-28-21, 08:44
Is there any Help In Jabalpur or outcall from Bpl To Jbp.

EklavyaSeeker
11-15-21, 18:28
Was in Bhopal for the weekend and had some time at my disposal. Had no hope with the mongering scene of Bhopal but luckily I knew of this Thai gem who used to be in Delhi before and now shifted to Bhopal. Requested few fellow mongers in Delhi and got her contact. Finally set the meeting for the night and she did not disappoint. It was great fun and finally some spice to my Bhopal trip. Will definitely repeat when in Bhopal next. Damages for the night -12 K.

Cheers.

E.

EklavyaSeeker
11-16-21, 13:54
Forgot her pictures in the last report.

Was in Bhopal for the weekend and had some time at my disposal. Had no hope with the mongering scene of Bhopal but luckily I knew of this Thai gem who used to be in Delhi before and now shifted to Bhopal. Requested few fellow mongers in Delhi and got her contact. Finally set the meeting for the night and she did not disappoint. It was great fun and finally some spice to my Bhopal trip. Will definitely repeat when in Bhopal next. Damages for the night -12 K.

Cheers.

E.

Eldo5
11-19-21, 03:52
Forgot her pictures in the last report.Fon is asking for 12 k a night!!

Sk Seeker
11-20-21, 12:21
Hello friends and seniors,

This is my first post I used to read here your experiences now I m sharing mine I was in Bhopal and I was planning this for long time but didn't get chance to go Bhopal my friend knew one hooker but he wasn't in Bhopal but he fixed meeting I didn't have much time only few hours so just asked for short meeting and I didn't have place so he told me about one hotel where he used to go and he has good friendship with hotel manager I went there and booked a room for few hours and after some time she came and I was super nervous I just said hii and she asked about me little she looked OK I didn't think about that much she was chubby and I didn't take much time and we started deed I kissed but she wasn't cooperative then we removed clothes very fast and then I was playing with her tits but those were too shaggy didn't enjoy at all they were loose then we did foreplay and then fucked her and there also it was very loose I wasn't feeling much but it was my first time so I didn't care about that and after I finished she was in hurry she had to go somewhere.

Total damage - 2 k + 500 room charge.

Wouldn't go again because it wasn't good experience.

This is my first fir hope you like it.

EklavyaSeeker
11-21-21, 11:48
Fon is asking for 12 k a night!!Yes I was in Bhopal and had nothing in my hand. Plus I needed company so I took it. I know it's high but yeah.

What's her ongoing rate for night otherwise? Bro if you have any other vfm contacts in Bhopal could you share? I will be going there soon.

MrDestiny
11-23-21, 04:37

Cheers.

E.Hey man (and anyone interested),

I know Bhopal is dry so I am a regular of MP scene here. I am a budget player and usually hunt around 2.5 k including counter. If you are new and need MP contacts feel free to PM.

Sgupt870
12-07-21, 06:53
Hey man (and anyone interested),

I know Bhopal is dry so I am a regular of MP scene here. I am a budget player and usually hunt around 2.5 k including counter. If you are new and need MP contacts feel free to PM.Please tell the name of MP here. Don't have the PM active currently.

Thanks.

Sk Seeker
12-15-21, 19:19
I have contacts of call girls, SP's and bhabhis and aunties but can't meet with all because I m student and don't have enough money and I don't visit bhopal very often.

CasualMonger
12-17-21, 05:11
I have contacts of call girls, SP's and bhabhis and aunties but can't meet with all because I m student and don't have enough money and I don't visit bhopal very often.Get a subscription dude.

Underutilised
12-21-21, 08:13
Anyone have any contacts in jabalpur? Stuck here for a few days.

Cheers.

UU.

MrDestiny
12-23-21, 07:15
Hello Brothers, Anyone willing to share contacts of indies or MPs. Bhopal is dry as it gets.

Any help would be appreciated and reciprocated with good contacts in Pune / Kolkata and Delhi.

Thanks.Hey man, you have to clear your inbox to get help. Let me know when you do that.

PapaMonger
01-06-22, 19:32
Guys let's make this forum lively, I am scoring here almost every week in so called MP cum brothel. How about you guys anyone having some more insight and like to share?

DesertRoller
01-07-22, 09:08
Hi Bhopal,

I am travelling to the city next week for official trip and will be staying for a few days. Can the forum help with good indie contacts? I can reciprocate with New Delhi / Pune / Mumbai contacts!

Yours truly,

Desert Roller.

PuccaMonger
01-14-22, 16:32
Please tell the name of MP here. Don't have the PM active currently..Look for Navjeevan Hospital, Bagh Mugalia.

You be happy.

PuccaMonger
01-15-22, 10:05
Hi Bhopal,

I am travelling to the city next week for official trip and will be staying for a few days. Can the forum help with good indie contacts? I can reciprocate with New Delhi / Pune / Mumbai contacts!

Yours truly,

Desert Roller.Bhopal's indie circuit is sad. I'm open to pick, visit. And can pay good for deserving. Suggestions please fellow mongers.

Sk Seeker
01-16-22, 09:04
I visited Bhopal in December. I had contacts and also planned a threesome but everything got cancelled. I had just one day so contacted one bhabhi she was 29. I had other contacts but they were busy so I had to go with her. She was asking 500 for confirmation but I convinced her that will pay after meeting. She told me that I have to book oyo in danish kunj. Booked oyo and met her at Danish square and took her to place. As soon as I reached in room asked her to wait and asked counter guy for medical. It was around 300 mtr. After coming from medical chatted her for few minutes then started deed. She was not tall around 5 feet good boobs and she was tight but her thing was smelling asked her to wash again but she said that's normal. And her blowjob skills were not good so asked her not to do it. Overall it was ok ok experience.

Face - 6.

Boobs -7.

Pussy- 8 (tight).

Damage - 3500+700 oyo for 3 pops.

Wouldn't go again will try something else next time.

Sk Seeker
01-16-22, 09:10
That's the pic she sent me. That's not my hand but the Bhabhi is same.

PuccaMonger
01-16-22, 13:23
I was using filters in SA and found 4 profiles.

Has any member has used or advice or reviews for SA profiles? Is it worth the subscription and if taken the profiles?

Cheers,

Keep mongering.

Sk Seeker
01-16-22, 17:18
Get a subscription dude.I am not regular monger I visit Bhopal once three months and don't have money for mongering I m student but as soon as I become more active will get subscription.

PuccaMonger
01-18-22, 15:34
Share more details bro. I will reciprocate with Pune ones.

I am not regular monger I visit Bhopal once three months and don't have money for mongering I m student but as soon as I become more active will get subscription.

PuccaMonger
01-23-22, 12:33
https://www.massage2book.com/parlor-category/India/Madhya-Pradesh/Bhopal/M.P.-Nagar/Body-to-Body-Massage/female-massager-masseuse-male-massager-masseur

Julia Anna
03-01-22, 10:44
Hello to brothers here. New to city and found it super dry. Maybe I am not looking in right places. Need help with indes / College chicks. So far Found only old, uninteresting aunties. Can reciprocate in other cities. Thank you in adv.

ThousandMiles
03-08-22, 21:15
Doesn't work there. Check the last seen date. Only one or two access and they appear more of scam to me. Nothing worked out for me here. No subs for Bhopal only of SA doesn't make sense.

I was using filters in SA and found 4 profiles.

Has any member has used or advice or reviews for SA profiles? Is it worth the subscription and if taken the profiles?

Cheers,

Keep mongering.

Popmp
03-24-22, 12:58
Hello Seniors,

Can anyone help with some good and safe indie contacts.

I'm a noob, so can't reciprocate the help now.

Thanks in advance.

Baba98
03-25-22, 10:25
Hello Seniors,

Can anyone help with some good and safe indie contacts.

I'm a noob, so can't reciprocate the help now.

Thanks in advance.Bro Popmp,

Indie scene is very gloomy in whole area of M. P. Including Indore, Bhopal. Only options are Spas and SPs which are also risky since some time. After going through some pages you can find cooperatively safe Spas of the city. And for sharing contacts subscription required which is very cumbersome due to bitcoin issues.

Good luck.

PapaMonger
06-10-22, 04:32
Any bhopal active monger wants duo mongering can inbox me.

Marc A
06-15-22, 08:13
Yes I was in Bhopal and had nothing in my hand. Plus I needed company so I took it. I know it's high but yeah.

What's her ongoing rate for night otherwise? Bro if you have any other VFM contacts in Bhopal could you share? I will be going there soon.Hey buddy,

I'll appreciate if you can guide me in getting Fon's contact. I am a regular monger in Mumbai but visiting Bhopal soon. Cheers!

PuccaMonger
06-20-22, 19:51
Any bhopal active monger wants duo mongering can inbox me.I'm active and looking sir.

Frail
06-26-22, 20:21
I was on a weekend trip from Delhi to Bhopal this Saturday / Sunday. Got free on Saturday evening from work and wanted to checkout the spa scene. Found one near where I was staying (near RKMP station), in the office / shopping complex name Mansarovar Complex. The name of the spa starts with M, you can easily find it online. There's only one in this complex.

Booked an appointment with the only NE option available. Her name is Jenny and she was great. Started with regular oil massage for 1 hour, she kept teasing which was great but just the right amount. 40 minutes into the massage, she asked if I wanted extras because I was feeling her hands and was getting excited. She said 1. 5 k for HJ + TL plus bum massage. I thought that was a pretty good deal and went ahead. She knows exactly what she's doing and got my really turned on with her massage skills as well as her way of doing it. Finished off in around 10 minutes from that point. Thanked her and left a happy man.

Overall cost - 999 + 1.5 k = 2.5 k. WIR. Definitely if I am in Bhopal again.

On Sunday, I got over enthusiastic and thought I'd repeat the same place. Unfortunately, Jenny was not available. So, as per recommendation from the spa person, I tried a NI. Big mistake. She was completely mechanical and totally didn't enjoy the massage. Got the same HJ+TL for same price as before but this time there was no feel in it. Should've just waited for Jenny, patience usually pays off.

Overall, the spa owner person is very courteous and found the place to be good enough in terms of comfort and shower and everything.

ThirtyPlusOnly
08-06-22, 08:10
That's the pic she sent me. That's not my hand but the Bhabhi is same.Please provide her contact details.

TomHardy223
08-16-22, 03:53
Bhopal seems to be more active than indore forum, posting this for help.

Bros, travelling to indore for a couple of nights on indore. I am from the Delhi forum, any leads of sps / quality indes would be appreciated!

ThousandMiles
08-26-22, 18:22
Any good leads in Bhopal. I will surely reciprocate as I did last time when I was there and found a few good ones. For sure the city is not dry and has lot of hidden gems. The way it works is very different.

Cunnilingus07
09-11-22, 13:06
Hello fellow mongers, visiting Bhopal for few days. Need to stretch my bones. Any suggestions for good and safe MP? Thanks in advance.

MarcoPolo86
09-20-22, 16:34
Any leads in Bhopal please?

Will try to reciprocate.

CuriousMind69
09-28-22, 12:30
I'll be staying at an Oyo near jabalpur railway station. Hoping to get some leads for outcalls at jabalpur from you guys.

Thanks in advance.

Curious.

CumHard9
09-29-22, 03:07
I'll be staying at an Oyo near jabalpur railway station. Hoping to get some leads for outcalls at jabalpur from you guys.

Thanks in advance.

Curious.Kindly avoid oyos if you can. You can get much better alternative options.