PDA

View Full Version : Bhopal

Pages : 1 [2]

NiceBoy01
12-07-20, 10:26
Cleared bro, I've send you a message also.Hi,

I'm in Bhopal nowadays share some secure and satisfactory one with me I need some action.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Rohannema1981
12-08-20, 12:56
I never advised spa scene in Bhopal because here always risk of LE action please like to prefer your self palaces.Can you advise some pickup places or hotels and time?

LoverBoy77
12-09-20, 07:41
Can you advise some pickup places or hotels and time?Brother,

From road side pickup places you don't get very good stuff due to inactivity in covid period old contact are died I get some new contact but not tried so can't say anything about that real or fake or how much safe or quality of service.

Rohannema1981
12-10-20, 06:12
Brother,

From road side pickup places you don't get very good stuff due to inactivity in covid period old contact are died I get some new contact but not tried so can't say anything about that real or fake or how much safe or quality of service.Hows Locanto scene here, got 2 to 3 contacts for cash payment but they are calling in there home and I am bit skeptical about it as they may record and later blackmail. Any genuine hint is welcome.

LoverBoy77
12-16-20, 10:11
Hows Locanto scene here, got 2 to 3 contacts for cash payment but they are calling in there home and I am bit skeptical about it as they may record and later blackmail. Any genuine hint is welcome.Brother you don't have PM service not enable how can I help.

Rohannema1981
12-24-20, 04:33
Brother you don't have PM service not enable how can I help.As it is difficult to purchase sub for this particular website, please provide with hints or codes. TIA.

Muckit
12-26-20, 23:02
Hey guys,

Have come here to bhopal for 2-3 days.

Any tips as to get some action.

Any spa and spa girl you would like to suggest?

MrDestiny
01-06-21, 07:34
Been a Bhopali 6-7 years back. (Check FR's). Recently returned to Bhopal again for some time.

Just want to get myself updated about the new scene IE Any new Pickups, SW, Outcall places in the city.

Anyone still active in the city, My PM is active. Info shared is Info Gained.

PapaMonger
01-22-21, 15:33
Been mongering in bhopal since covid days. Not have much options and don't have any SP contact, usually I go to my MP place. They change dishes in fortnights. Dishes are generally maid category but still you need to feed yourself.

Went to MP place straight on counter handover 1. 5 k and honey is assigned this time. She looks like in early 20's maid type with some makeup on. After 10 min of massage I started talking and teasing her then deal fixed in 1. 5 K FS.

Got a quick Johnny massage and wear the rubber and started the deed and ended in next 15 min.

Damage: 1. 5 K counter + 1. 5 k FS.

Dish: 7 with makeup on.

Cat: loose.

Attitude: Average, little nakhra.

Funbags: big but bit saggy.

WIR: can try if just want to taste something.

Happy Mongering.

PapaMonger
01-23-21, 06:43
Anyone interested for Sukha expedition?

PM is open.

PapaMonger
01-30-21, 10:18
I tried the same place (refer old FR). This time assigned with simmi MILF. After 10 min of msg, deal fixed in 1. 5 k FS. Quickly got on top and ended in 15 min.

Looks: Fair, typical MILF but slim.

Attitude: must say friendly.

Tunnel: Very Loose.

Funbags: handful.

PrincyGsl
01-30-21, 11:18
Anyone interested for Sukha expedition?

PM is open.What is Sukha trip? Can you send in detail.

PapaMonger
02-04-21, 07:13
What is Sukha trip? Can you send in detail.It's a village near town which is famous for cheap foods and it's their legacy.

Unfortunately never tried it.

FuckPussy
02-07-21, 20:09
Hello brothers I am visiting bhopal on official trip and would like to venture out something new in bhopal in the evenings after work. So far I used to meet only a thai. Service wise and looks wise she is good and reasonable damage but this time would like to try someone new. Seeking help from you guys. For now I have only one contact if one wants I am ready to share. Hope I get some help.

TIA.

PollardPivot77
02-07-21, 21:47
It's a village near town which is famous for cheap foods and it's their legacy.

Unfortunately never tried it.Tried long time back. The village then used to have a good selection of chicks.

MrDestiny
02-08-21, 14:23
Tried long time back. The village then used to have a good selection of chicks.A long time back can be a very different story brother.

I used to have SW in Bhopal 6-7 years back, 6-700 for a decent bird. But now rates inflated to 1 k, no problem, but I see the birds replaced by not so vfm cicks even for the price. There is now a trend of young birds migrating to so called Massage Dens and only the left out available at old places.

I am still not sure as it'll be the same case with Sukha. But going by the trend I would avoid unless anyone shares any real situation and quality of birds available there.

MrDestiny
02-11-21, 06:19
Tried a new Spa directions given by PapaMonger. Credits to you bro.

Usual counter set at 1.5 k. Assigned a typical slim 30+ MILF. Seems a usual extras den as the massage was practically non existent. After 10 minutes, chatting slided to 'What Else'. HJ TL finalized at 1.5 k as it was first time with the bird. Did the usual and was out in almost half hour.

Will explore again for FS. Till then take care.

BophSep
07-20-21, 12:07
No review no update almost dead, on my last visit got contact of a Indi she was. Never had a thought of Punjabi woman before.

Totally horny and ready to please you.

I took her in all positions. Rest she very much gets involved in DFK, BBJ, boobs sucking etc. Overall a very good indie in budget.

Age around 27/28.

Looks- 7.

Skin- Witish.

Figure- 8.

Ass- 9.

Boobs- 8.

Damage- 5 k for 2.

WIR- yes for LT.

Teeno
08-28-21, 11:57
I contacted are. Berry on whatsapp for some extras blocked my no. And maybe called me to abuse me or what LOL. Didn't pickup. Any good places in Kolar with low LE activities. What's the scene here? A few years back it was heaven.

Teeno
08-28-21, 12:34
I wanted to know if are. Berry is still working, I WhatsApp them for "extra" and they blocked me. And when they called I didn't pick up. So it's a bit clearer to me that it's no longer how it used to be. Isn't it. Anyways I am not paying for pm so please tell me here only.

Member #4723
08-30-21, 12:57
Bros, in bhopal for few days.

Can some kind soul share inde contacts.

Thanks.

Member #4723
08-30-21, 13:00
Can share the digits. PM active.

No review no update almost dead, on my last visit got contact of a Indi she was. Never had a thought of Punjabi woman before.

Totally horny and ready to please you.

I took her in all positions. Rest she very much gets involved in DFK, BBJ, boobs sucking etc. Overall a very good indie in budget.

Age around 27/28.

Looks- 7.

Skin- Witish.

Figure- 8.

Ass- 9.

Boobs- 8.

Damage- 5 k for 2.

WIR- yes for LT..

PollardPivot77
10-18-21, 09:10
Hello Brothers, Anyone willing to share contacts of indies or MPs. Bhopal is dry as it gets.

Any help would be appreciated and reciprocated with good contacts in Pune / Kolkata and Delhi.

Thanks.

ThousandMiles
10-27-21, 10:20
If any one has good contacts please share. Will reciprocate here or where ever you visit. I got a few leads but due to present situation it is not working out. Take care and stay well.

Vishal Kumar
10-28-21, 08:44
Is there any Help In Jabalpur or outcall from Bpl To Jbp.

EklavyaSeeker
11-15-21, 18:28
Was in Bhopal for the weekend and had some time at my disposal. Had no hope with the mongering scene of Bhopal but luckily I knew of this Thai gem who used to be in Delhi before and now shifted to Bhopal. Requested few fellow mongers in Delhi and got her contact. Finally set the meeting for the night and she did not disappoint. It was great fun and finally some spice to my Bhopal trip. Will definitely repeat when in Bhopal next. Damages for the night -12 K.

Cheers.

E.

EklavyaSeeker
11-16-21, 13:54
Forgot her pictures in the last report.

Was in Bhopal for the weekend and had some time at my disposal. Had no hope with the mongering scene of Bhopal but luckily I knew of this Thai gem who used to be in Delhi before and now shifted to Bhopal. Requested few fellow mongers in Delhi and got her contact. Finally set the meeting for the night and she did not disappoint. It was great fun and finally some spice to my Bhopal trip. Will definitely repeat when in Bhopal next. Damages for the night -12 K.

Cheers.

E.

Eldo5
11-19-21, 03:52
Forgot her pictures in the last report.Fon is asking for 12 k a night!!

Sk Seeker
11-20-21, 12:21
Hello friends and seniors,

This is my first post I used to read here your experiences now I m sharing mine I was in Bhopal and I was planning this for long time but didn't get chance to go Bhopal my friend knew one hooker but he wasn't in Bhopal but he fixed meeting I didn't have much time only few hours so just asked for short meeting and I didn't have place so he told me about one hotel where he used to go and he has good friendship with hotel manager I went there and booked a room for few hours and after some time she came and I was super nervous I just said hii and she asked about me little she looked OK I didn't think about that much she was chubby and I didn't take much time and we started deed I kissed but she wasn't cooperative then we removed clothes very fast and then I was playing with her tits but those were too shaggy didn't enjoy at all they were loose then we did foreplay and then fucked her and there also it was very loose I wasn't feeling much but it was my first time so I didn't care about that and after I finished she was in hurry she had to go somewhere.

Total damage - 2 k + 500 room charge.

Wouldn't go again because it wasn't good experience.

This is my first fir hope you like it.

EklavyaSeeker
11-21-21, 11:48
Fon is asking for 12 k a night!!Yes I was in Bhopal and had nothing in my hand. Plus I needed company so I took it. I know it's high but yeah.

What's her ongoing rate for night otherwise? Bro if you have any other vfm contacts in Bhopal could you share? I will be going there soon.

MrDestiny
11-23-21, 04:37

Cheers.

E.Hey man (and anyone interested),

I know Bhopal is dry so I am a regular of MP scene here. I am a budget player and usually hunt around 2.5 k including counter. If you are new and need MP contacts feel free to PM.

Sgupt870
12-07-21, 06:53
Hey man (and anyone interested),

I know Bhopal is dry so I am a regular of MP scene here. I am a budget player and usually hunt around 2.5 k including counter. If you are new and need MP contacts feel free to PM.Please tell the name of MP here. Don't have the PM active currently.

Thanks.

Sk Seeker
12-15-21, 19:19
I have contacts of call girls, SP's and bhabhis and aunties but can't meet with all because I m student and don't have enough money and I don't visit bhopal very often.

CasualMonger
12-17-21, 05:11
I have contacts of call girls, SP's and bhabhis and aunties but can't meet with all because I m student and don't have enough money and I don't visit bhopal very often.Get a subscription dude.

Underutilised
12-21-21, 08:13
Anyone have any contacts in jabalpur? Stuck here for a few days.

Cheers.

UU.

MrDestiny
12-23-21, 07:15
Hello Brothers, Anyone willing to share contacts of indies or MPs. Bhopal is dry as it gets.

Any help would be appreciated and reciprocated with good contacts in Pune / Kolkata and Delhi.

Thanks.Hey man, you have to clear your inbox to get help. Let me know when you do that.

PapaMonger
01-06-22, 19:32
Guys let's make this forum lively, I am scoring here almost every week in so called MP cum brothel. How about you guys anyone having some more insight and like to share?

DesertRoller
01-07-22, 09:08
Hi Bhopal,

I am travelling to the city next week for official trip and will be staying for a few days. Can the forum help with good indie contacts? I can reciprocate with New Delhi / Pune / Mumbai contacts!

Yours truly,

Desert Roller.

PuccaMonger
01-14-22, 16:32
Please tell the name of MP here. Don't have the PM active currently..Look for Navjeevan Hospital, Bagh Mugalia.

You be happy.

PuccaMonger
01-15-22, 10:05
Hi Bhopal,

I am travelling to the city next week for official trip and will be staying for a few days. Can the forum help with good indie contacts? I can reciprocate with New Delhi / Pune / Mumbai contacts!

Yours truly,

Desert Roller.Bhopal's indie circuit is sad. I'm open to pick, visit. And can pay good for deserving. Suggestions please fellow mongers.

Sk Seeker
01-16-22, 09:04
I visited Bhopal in December. I had contacts and also planned a threesome but everything got cancelled. I had just one day so contacted one bhabhi she was 29. I had other contacts but they were busy so I had to go with her. She was asking 500 for confirmation but I convinced her that will pay after meeting. She told me that I have to book oyo in danish kunj. Booked oyo and met her at Danish square and took her to place. As soon as I reached in room asked her to wait and asked counter guy for medical. It was around 300 mtr. After coming from medical chatted her for few minutes then started deed. She was not tall around 5 feet good boobs and she was tight but her thing was smelling asked her to wash again but she said that's normal. And her blowjob skills were not good so asked her not to do it. Overall it was ok ok experience.

Face - 6.

Boobs -7.

Pussy- 8 (tight).

Damage - 3500+700 oyo for 3 pops.

Wouldn't go again will try something else next time.

Sk Seeker
01-16-22, 09:10
That's the pic she sent me. That's not my hand but the Bhabhi is same.

PuccaMonger
01-16-22, 13:23
I was using filters in SA and found 4 profiles.

Has any member has used or advice or reviews for SA profiles? Is it worth the subscription and if taken the profiles?

Cheers,

Keep mongering.

Sk Seeker
01-16-22, 17:18
Get a subscription dude.I am not regular monger I visit Bhopal once three months and don't have money for mongering I m student but as soon as I become more active will get subscription.

PuccaMonger
01-18-22, 15:34
Share more details bro. I will reciprocate with Pune ones.

I am not regular monger I visit Bhopal once three months and don't have money for mongering I m student but as soon as I become more active will get subscription.

PuccaMonger
01-23-22, 12:33
https://www.massage2book.com/parlor-category/India/Madhya-Pradesh/Bhopal/M.P.-Nagar/Body-to-Body-Massage/female-massager-masseuse-male-massager-masseur

Julia Anna
03-01-22, 10:44
Hello to brothers here. New to city and found it super dry. Maybe I am not looking in right places. Need help with indes / College chicks. So far Found only old, uninteresting aunties. Can reciprocate in other cities. Thank you in adv.

ThousandMiles
03-08-22, 21:15
Doesn't work there. Check the last seen date. Only one or two access and they appear more of scam to me. Nothing worked out for me here. No subs for Bhopal only of SA doesn't make sense.

I was using filters in SA and found 4 profiles.

Has any member has used or advice or reviews for SA profiles? Is it worth the subscription and if taken the profiles?

Cheers,

Keep mongering.

Popmp
03-24-22, 12:58
Hello Seniors,

Can anyone help with some good and safe indie contacts.

I'm a noob, so can't reciprocate the help now.

Thanks in advance.

Baba98
03-25-22, 10:25
Hello Seniors,

Can anyone help with some good and safe indie contacts.

I'm a noob, so can't reciprocate the help now.

Thanks in advance.Bro Popmp,

Indie scene is very gloomy in whole area of M. P. Including Indore, Bhopal. Only options are Spas and SPs which are also risky since some time. After going through some pages you can find cooperatively safe Spas of the city. And for sharing contacts subscription required which is very cumbersome due to bitcoin issues.

Good luck.

PapaMonger
06-10-22, 04:32
Any bhopal active monger wants duo mongering can inbox me.

Marc A
06-15-22, 08:13
Yes I was in Bhopal and had nothing in my hand. Plus I needed company so I took it. I know it's high but yeah.

What's her ongoing rate for night otherwise? Bro if you have any other VFM contacts in Bhopal could you share? I will be going there soon.Hey buddy,

I'll appreciate if you can guide me in getting Fon's contact. I am a regular monger in Mumbai but visiting Bhopal soon. Cheers!

PuccaMonger
06-20-22, 19:51
Any bhopal active monger wants duo mongering can inbox me.I'm active and looking sir.

Frail
06-26-22, 20:21
I was on a weekend trip from Delhi to Bhopal this Saturday / Sunday. Got free on Saturday evening from work and wanted to checkout the spa scene. Found one near where I was staying (near RKMP station), in the office / shopping complex name Mansarovar Complex. The name of the spa starts with M, you can easily find it online. There's only one in this complex.

Booked an appointment with the only NE option available. Her name is Jenny and she was great. Started with regular oil massage for 1 hour, she kept teasing which was great but just the right amount. 40 minutes into the massage, she asked if I wanted extras because I was feeling her hands and was getting excited. She said 1. 5 k for HJ + TL plus bum massage. I thought that was a pretty good deal and went ahead. She knows exactly what she's doing and got my really turned on with her massage skills as well as her way of doing it. Finished off in around 10 minutes from that point. Thanked her and left a happy man.

Overall cost - 999 + 1.5 k = 2.5 k. WIR. Definitely if I am in Bhopal again.

On Sunday, I got over enthusiastic and thought I'd repeat the same place. Unfortunately, Jenny was not available. So, as per recommendation from the spa person, I tried a NI. Big mistake. She was completely mechanical and totally didn't enjoy the massage. Got the same HJ+TL for same price as before but this time there was no feel in it. Should've just waited for Jenny, patience usually pays off.

Overall, the spa owner person is very courteous and found the place to be good enough in terms of comfort and shower and everything.

ThirtyPlusOnly
08-06-22, 08:10
That's the pic she sent me. That's not my hand but the Bhabhi is same.Please provide her contact details.

TomHardy223
08-16-22, 03:53
Bhopal seems to be more active than indore forum, posting this for help.

Bros, travelling to indore for a couple of nights on indore. I am from the Delhi forum, any leads of sps / quality indes would be appreciated!

ThousandMiles
08-26-22, 18:22
Any good leads in Bhopal. I will surely reciprocate as I did last time when I was there and found a few good ones. For sure the city is not dry and has lot of hidden gems. The way it works is very different.

Cunnilingus07
09-11-22, 13:06
Hello fellow mongers, visiting Bhopal for few days. Need to stretch my bones. Any suggestions for good and safe MP? Thanks in advance.

MarcoPolo86
09-20-22, 16:34
Any leads in Bhopal please?

Will try to reciprocate.

CuriousMind69
09-28-22, 12:30
I'll be staying at an Oyo near jabalpur railway station. Hoping to get some leads for outcalls at jabalpur from you guys.

Thanks in advance.

Curious.

CumHard9
09-29-22, 03:07
I'll be staying at an Oyo near jabalpur railway station. Hoping to get some leads for outcalls at jabalpur from you guys.

Thanks in advance.

Curious.Kindly avoid oyos if you can. You can get much better alternative options.

MonkeyDDragon
10-12-22, 12:02
Forgot her pictures in the last report.Hi, please share the contact details of fon Thai with me.

LoverBoy77
10-21-22, 11:08
Today tried a new indi age about 30, experience- average, Damage 3 k.

MonkeyDDragon
10-23-22, 13:51
Today tried a new indi age about 30, experience- average, Damage 3 k.Hi, please share the contact details.

CasualMonger
10-25-22, 02:39
Today tried a new indi age about 30, experience- average, Damage 3 k.Brother, do share the contact and other details.

DominatorDon
11-14-22, 08:35
Today tried a new indi age about 30, experience- average, Damage 3 k.Hey buddy please share contact details.

LoverBoy77
11-16-22, 07:26
Friends I received lot of massage for contact details but I share that contacts with only exchange or with that person who contributed in forum so if you always asking contact not contributes with reports or not have any local contact for share please don't send massage to me.

MashedLanopuss
11-16-22, 13:08
Got these pics from a new SP in Bhopal, does anyone has tried it?

MashedLanopuss
11-18-22, 08:36
Got these pics from a new SP in Bhopal, does anyone has tried it?Tried the first one she is genuine, was in bhopal for a week, average experience overall. Was talkative, smoker. Big boobs great blowjob, lose pussy didn't feel much down there.

Face:- 6/10 not what she looked in the pic.

Boobs:- 8/10 big but not saggy.

Pussy:- 4/10 loose didn't feel anything.

Ass:- 7/10 big.

Skin:- 5/10 nothing like like the image.

Damage 4000 + 3000 for hotel.

WIR:- probably not.

Harisadu420
11-21-22, 12:23
Has anyone tried this spa with name -"capital city of thailand" thai spa which is across the road from aashima mall.

Or any other spas in bhopal which offer FS.

CasualMonger
11-21-22, 13:17
Tried the first one she is genuine, was in bhopal for a week, average experience overall. Was talkative, smoker. Big boobs great blowjob, lose pussy didn't feel much down there.

Face:- 6/10 not what she looked in the pic.

Boobs:- 8/10 big but not saggy.

Pussy:- 4/10 loose didn't feel anything.

Ass:- 7/10 big.

Skin:- 5/10 nothing like like the image.

Damage 4000 + 3000 for hotel.

WIR:- probably not.Which hotel bro? PM the details.

MrDestiny
11-24-22, 10:21
Has anyone tried this spa with name -"capital city of thailand" thai spa which is across the road from aashima mall.

Or any other spas in bhopal which offer FS.Tried. 1. 2 Counter. Ask for Angel. She's good there.

I usually don't take FS in Spa. But "Dream" do come true. Ask for Mrs Jonas.

MrDestiny
11-25-22, 13:13
Went to my usual Mansarovar Spa. Counter at 1 k. Was assigned Prayer. Totally Mechanical. Still quoted 2. 5 for B2B. Settled at 1. 5.

And for the first time experienced B2 B in form of just laying on top like a dead fish for 2-3 minutes. With no touching or movement.

Total wastage of Money. Avoid the Bird.

Need to find new place. Any inputs are welcome.

MashedLanopuss
12-03-22, 06:46
Tried a new MILF, mid 30's. We checked In together. As soon as we enter the room she asked for payment. Once I paid her, she quickly got undressed, talked for few minutes then deed started.

Overall good experience.

Looks- 8/10.

Figure- 7/10.

Attitude- 10/10.

Tits- 8/10.

BJ- 10/10.

Kitty- 8/10.

Damage 4 k +1 k for hotel.

WIR. Yes.

DominatorDon
12-04-22, 14:24
Hey guys where I can get call girls in bhopal near MP nagar or new market? Please do sahre some information.

LoverBoy77
12-08-22, 17:28
Tried a new MILF, mid 30's. We checked In together. As soon as we enter the room she asked for payment. Once I paid her, she quickly got undressed, talked for few minutes then deed started.

Overall good experience.

Looks- 8/10.

Figure- 7/10.

Attitude- 10/10.

Tits- 8/10.

BJ- 10/10.

Kitty- 8/10.

Damage 4 k +1 k for hotel.

WIR. Yes.Hi friend can you share contact.

MashedLanopuss
12-09-22, 08:47
Hi friend can you share contact.Hi, she was in bhopal for a week only.

Sank911
12-14-22, 15:21
Hello!

I was looking forward to a decent evening with this babe (https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bhopal/kavya-32bb9f2b-bf9e-4ee3-9926-126d6686f0e5) but she turned out to be fake.

I sent her a message on whatsapp specifying that I got her details from MR. She sent me a list of charges of her photos and videos. It looked fishy, I asked her name and city. Wrong name, didn't tell me the city and was asking why why why. I told her don't tell me anything just send me a link to your page on mr and I will pay you twice your booking amount right here right now. She stopped replying and I caught her.

The profile looked decent. I am new to this so I don't have a lot of contacts and references so, I thought this might get me some action.

Cheers,

Sank911.

MashedLanopuss
12-14-22, 19:03
Hello!

I was looking forward to a decent evening with this babe (https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bhopal/kavya-32bb9f2b-bf9e-4ee3-9926-126d6686f0e5) but she turned out to be fake.

I sent her a message on whatsapp specifying that I got her details from MR. She sent me a list of charges of her photos and videos. It looked fishy, I asked her name and city. Wrong name, didn't tell me the city and was asking why why why. I told her don't tell me anything just send me a link to your page on mr and I will pay you twice your booking amount right here right now. She stopped replying and I caught her.

The profile looked decent. I am new to this so I don't have a lot of contacts and references so, I thought this might get me some action.

Cheers,

Sank911.MR only has 4-5 profiles in bhopal all of them are scam. You can try Skokka and locanto. They also filled with lot of scammer but still have few genuine one. You can easily tell which are scam and real. Just don't pay upfront and don't go to their location. If you find any good leads do share them.

Sank911
12-20-22, 22:16
Thanks for the heads up. Will share the discovery. Fingers crossed!

MR only has 4-5 profiles in bhopal all of them are scam. You can try Skokka and locanto. They also filled with lot of scammer but still have few genuine one. You can easily tell which are scam and real. Just don't pay upfront and don't go to their location. If you find any good leads do share them.

StarLord001
12-29-22, 13:43
Finally after lot of head hunting at Locanto and Skokka found a genuine SP. I initially had my doubts but thought of taking the risk and I am glad I did. SP has a den in a quiet and safe locality. It's a ground floor apartment and payment is made to the sp after you go inside and have seen the girl. The girl takes you in one bedroom with the noisiest bed in existence, but that doesn't matter because no one lives around to hear the bed cream when you're going at it.

At the time the sp had two birds and I went with the one in the first three pics. Quite young and petite but was comfortable to talk with and was ready to please. Not a time watcher and was involved through out the act. Had her in mish, wot, reverse CG, standing, sitting, and she took it like a champ. I have already had her thrice. Sp says birds keep flying in and out so now am waiting for new ones.

Face - 7/10 - Has a cute face. Girl next door kind.

Skin - 7/10 Complexion is dark but skin is soft and smooth.

Boobs - 10/10 I love small tits which fit in my mouth. Hers, for me, are perfect. But some brothers might find them a bit too small for their liking.

Pussy - 8-10 Clean shaven. Tight. Zero smell. Didn't do DATY.

BJ - 5/10 Okay. Ish nothing to write home about. She will let you fuck her mouth but it gets toothy.

Ass - 8/10 Firm with meat at the right places for a petite girl.

Attitude - 9/10 She doesn't talk much, but will indulge you nicely.

Damages - 2 k per shot. Total 6 K.

Overall - 9/10 A VFM service in bhopal, No denying that.

WIR. Absolutely. You have any other options? In a dry place like bhopal this is a breath of fresh air.

If anybody wants the contact, PM me.

Happy mongering!

MashedLanopuss
12-29-22, 15:22
Got these pics from a new sp, has anyone tried it. Number ends with 023.

StarLord001
12-29-22, 16:21
Got these pics from a new sp, has anyone tried it. Number ends with 023.The third girl in red looks too good to be a WG, at least in Bhopal. Can you share SP number? I can try it out and post a FR.

MashedLanopuss
12-29-22, 19:08
The third girl in red looks too good to be a WG, at least in Bhopal. Can you share SP number? I can try it out and post a FR.Yes I know it look too good to be true that's why being skeptical.

I have shared sp number in pm.

MashedLanopuss
12-29-22, 19:12
Finally after lot of head hunting at Locanto and Skokka found a genuine SP. I initially had my doubts but thought of taking the risk and I am glad I did. SP has a den in a quiet and safe locality. It's a ground floor apartment and payment is made to the sp after you go inside and have seen the girl. The girl takes you in one bedroom with the noisiest bed in existence, but that doesn't matter because no one lives around to hear the bed cream when you're going at it.

At the time the sp had two birds and I went with the one in the first three pics. Quite young and petite but was comfortable to talk with and was ready to please. Not a time watcher and was involved through out the act. Had her in mish, wot, reverse CG, standing, sitting, and she took it like a champ. I have already had her thrice. Sp says birds keep flying in and out so now am waiting for new ones.

Boobs - 10/10 I love small tits which fit in my mouth. Hers, for me, are perfect. But some brothers might find them a bit too small for their liking.

BJ - 5/10 Okay. Ish nothing to write home about. She will let you fuck her mouth but it gets toothy.

Damages - 2 k per shot. Total 6 K.This sp is my go to. Recently he changed the address. This was the best I had in bhopal.

Sank911
12-30-22, 20:34
I've had no luck in finding a decent sp in Bhopal. All of the ones I tried asked me for an advance with is a clear no-no in my books. Please share the number of this sp. Thank you for the great review.

Cheers!

WIR. Absolutely. You have any other options? In a dry place like bhopal this is a breath of fresh air.

Happy mongering!

MashedLanopuss
12-31-22, 06:36
I've had no luck in finding a decent sp in Bhopal. All of the ones I tried asked me for an advance with is a clear no-no in my books. Please share the number of this sp. Thank you for the great review.

Cheers!You can contact the ones that say cash payment in their ad. Most of the time they are genuine. You can also send me a pm I can share few leads that I have tried.

StarLord001
12-31-22, 14:36
Contacted another SP (number again from Locanto) he offered the attached pic bird for 8 k /2 shots. Got him down to 7. He told me to come to a hotel and make him speak with the receptionist. Did that and voila I was handed the room keys. I went inside the room and in about 10-15 minutes she came. At first glance she's complete match with her photos so that was a plus. I handed her the money while she was talking with the SP and she took 500 more as Taxi fare. Paid.

The deed was to sum it up, underwhelming. No DFK, very mild fingering, girl was fake moaning and her skin was rough like cactus. She was not at all interested in having sex. Dead fish by the book. Damn! She wasn't even wanting to turn around for doggy that's how dead she was.

But, not a time watcher, sucked her melons to hearts content and her blowjob skills are good. Covered BJ though.

All in all an okay. Ish experience.

Face - 7/10 was wearing makeup and lipstick. Presentable looks.

Boobs - 7/10 Small suckable tits with puffy nipples.

Ass - 6/10 Nothing great.

Skin. Rough and she really needs some fucking aloe Vera. Kamwali bai jaisa jism hai.

Pussy - 5/10 Tight but dry like the desert.

Attitude - 6/10.

WIR. Girl Hell No! Sp. Not much options here so got to try some other bird next time. He says he has model profiles also but I highly doubt.

Sank911
01-01-23, 12:40
Sent you a PM.

You can contact the ones that say cash payment in their ad. Most of the time they are genuine. You can also send me a pm I can share few leads that I have tried.

Sank911
01-01-23, 12:41
Is this the sp with digits ending in 660?

Contacted another SP (number again from Locanto) he offered the attached pic bird for 8 k /2 shots. Got him down to 7. He told me to come to a hotel and make him speak with the receptionist. Did that and voila I was handed the room keys. I went inside the room and in about 10-15 minutes she came. At first glance she's complete match with her photos so that was a plus. I handed her the money while she was talking with the SP and she took 500 more as Taxi fare. Paid.

The deed was to sum it up, underwhelming. No DFK, very mild fingering, girl was fake moaning and her skin was rough like cactus. She was not at all interested in having sex. Dead fish by the book. Damn! She wasn't even wanting to turn around for doggy that's how dead she was.

But, not a time watcher, sucked her melons to hearts content and her blowjob skills are good. Covered BJ though.

Skin. Rough and she really needs some fucking aloe Vera. Kamwali bai jaisa jism hai.

Attitude - 6/10.

WIR. Girl Hell No! Sp. Not much options here so got to try some other bird next time. He says he has model profiles also but I highly doubt.

Sk Seeker
01-18-23, 14:27

Happy mongering!Share the ad link.

Sk Seeker
01-18-23, 14:29
This sp is my go to. Recently he changed the address. This was the best I had in bhopal.Share the ad link please.

RobbMatt
01-20-23, 06:25
Has anyone tried from these girls.

Sp asking for 3 k 2 HR incall.

Baba98
01-20-23, 20:37

Sp asking for 3 k 2 HR incall.Some of the pics taken from social sites. 3 k for 2 HR appears to good to be true deal. Move with extreme caution.

Joshua Dsouza
01-20-23, 22:17

Sp asking for 3 k 2 HR incall.Please do reverse Google search as fake pics.

PapaMonger
02-20-23, 03:17
Its a go to go place for me, Any other monger also trying out there.

Lost some good gems there like cherry etc, Anyone know some gems there?

PM is open.

OldMonk90
03-12-23, 12:20
3 months old FR, I don't remember her but she was from Punjab.

Got in paid 1. 5 counter. No staff selection available. Started with normal massage, massage was okay. After 10 minutes she asked about extra's I asked from charged quoted 4 k for b2 b, settled for 3 k. She insisted it will be worth it. Continued normal massage then moved to bum massage. Paid her the amount then she started the deed. The experience was good she was totally involved and was trying to please, started from back then to front. I was totally feeling her pussy while massage. I ejculated within 10-15 minutes (any advice to hold on more is appreciated, after some fungal infection on top, my time reduced drastically because the area is very sensitive now, no infection anymore). She kept going on, she was like, don't worry, enjoy the deed. After it she gave me a good shower.

She shared her number. Hugged and then parted ways.

I didn't asked for DFK or BBJ as I don't do that with random.

Looks - 6/10.

Boobs - 7/10 (small but firm).

Attitude - 10/10.

Charged were little high but I guess the experience was good, I was little nervous I don't she would have mind fingering at all.

LoverBoy77
03-22-23, 07:29

Attitude - 6/10.

WIR. Girl Hell No! Sp. Not much options here so got to try some other bird next time. He says he has model profiles also but I highly doubt.Bhai please PM me sp details.

ChuckNorris85
03-26-23, 11:37
Got back in Bhopal during the Holi break and had an extended stay this time around. Thanks to practically no LE scare since a really long time, I came to realise that virtually every single Spa in the city is offering FS these days.

I have no idea why people are complaining about the city being dry. It's not even difficult to find these dens. Just go over to Justdial and pick any random spa, you are most likely to find a place offering everything you can imagine on a Menu. Heck, the last experience was much better than anything I have found even in Mumbai in the past few months.

In recent years, I have been more inclined towards MPs than SPs since I feel SPs inflate the prices needlessly for the same or an inferior experience (across India). I have never paid more than 1. 2 k at the counter and never more than 1. 5 k to any therapist for FS. It's a no brainer decision for me to spend less than 3 k at an MP for the same services as compared to 5 k+ prices quoted by SPs for below average girls.

Do explore the scene and decide for yourself. I'm already looking forward to my next trip.

Good luck and have fun mongering!

MrDestiny
04-09-23, 06:16
Its a go to go place for me, Any other monger also trying out there.

Lost some good gems there like cherry etc, Anyone know some gems there?

PM is open.Your inbox is full. Tried to msg twice. Can give you a few contacts.

StarLord001
04-11-23, 08:02
Got back in Bhopal during the Holi break and had an extended stay this time around. Thanks to practically no LE scare since a really long time, I came to realise that virtually every single Spa in the city is offering FS these days.

I have no idea why people are complaining about the city being dry. It's not even difficult to find these dens. Just go over to Justdial and pick any random spa, you are most likely to find a place offering everything you can imagine on a Menu. Heck, the last experience was much better than anything I have found even in Mumbai in the past few months.

In recent years, I have been more inclined towards MPs than SPs since I feel SPs inflate the prices needlessly for the same or an inferior experience (across India). I have never paid more than 1. 2 k at the counter and never more than 1. 5 k to any therapist for FS. It's a no brainer decision for me to spend less than 3 k at an MP for the same services as compared to 5 k+ prices quoted by SPs for below average girls.

Do explore the scene and decide for yourself. I'm already looking forward to my next trip.

Good luck and have fun mongering!Share some FR on the spa scene brother. No use bragging about things when your brothers are still stuck in a dryspell!

MashedLanopuss
04-21-23, 08:04
Anyone wants to exchange sp contacts I have 4 sp contacts in bhopal want to try a new one.

JessyPinkman
04-22-23, 05:04
Anyone wants to exchange sp contacts I have 4 sp contacts in bhopal want to try a new one.Yes I can exchange I have some sp details. Please PM me.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

JessyPinkman
04-22-23, 06:32
Anyone wants to exchange sp contacts I have 4 sp contacts in bhopal want to try a new one.Hi monger,

I can exchange sp details with you.

ChuckNorris85
05-01-23, 17:10
......when your brothers are still stuck in a dryspell!Like I said in my earlier post as well, Just a random Justdial search did it for me. I literally had to make zero efforts. When options are dime a dozen and aplenty, I think it's the opposite of a brag, There were no prizes to crack. I usually prefer to write FRs for Indies or SP' experiences since stakes are much higher with them. For Spas though it's the same standard tact everywhere. Strike a random conversation, there will be hints by the therapists, accept the offer at the moment of your choosing and you are good to go. That said, I have always been happy to help fellow mongers anytime whatsoever. My PMs are open if you need any specific pointers.

JessyPinkman
05-01-23, 21:14

Happy mongering!Hi.

Can you clear your pm inbox.

Need details.

EasyRiderIndia
05-14-23, 18:07
Hi everyone,

I've recently shifted to Bhopal for a job. Looking for SP here. Any help would be appreciated, and I will try to reciprocate as my phone directory builds up more.

Thanks.

PapaMonger
05-27-23, 09:04
Hi everyone,

I've recently shifted to Bhopal for a job. Looking for SP here. Any help would be appreciated, and I will try to reciprocate as my phone directory builds up more.

Thanks.I can help for MP, not idea of SP.

JessyPinkman
06-07-23, 20:42

Sp asking for 3 k 2 HR incall.Bro look at those girls model looking right.

And this SP told me 3 k 2 HR unlimited.

Are you kidding face palm.

Another red flag he is not letting me do payment hand to hand on girl.

Never ever do payment to anyone.

Only to girl.

Keep this rule in mine play safe.

You can easily crack real time scammer.

Moreover I can give you Russian SP quoting 5 k for 1.

But your PM is not active.

Rgds.

Jessy.

JessyPinkman
06-12-23, 18:25
Tried one MILF from sp digit ending 354 couple months back.

Please avoid him as quotes very high according to BHP standards and operates usually near aashima mall.

Here in bhopal sp do bait and switch a lot.

So kept in touch with 3 sps after reaching hotel.

As other sp did KLPD with me.

I thought to go with this one.

Face - 7.

She got the looks but as soon as opened her mouth, meri service ka sab naam rkhte hai (eng. Everyone talks about my service) got dehati vibes.

BJ- 5 CBJ and mechanical.

Body - 7 but on MILF side has tummy and was very sweaty and constant smelly pussy.

So was turned off for sucking boobs itself.

BTW boobs were tight and not saggy.

Service- 7 didn't allow DFK, but good in wot literally squeeze your p.

Kitty - 6 smelly af didn't budge to put my face there.

Nakhras in fingering too.

Damage- 8 k for 2 + 500 extra + 800 hotel.

I know I overpaid.

Wir. No.

Better options available if you save in Delhi / Pune for half this rate and way better experience.

This sp keeps aunties / MILF and charges way more than usual.

Can pm you contact but bring him to 2 k not more than that its his worth.

Peace!

Jessy.

JessyPinkman
06-12-23, 18:51
Where my mongers at!

Hope everyone is safe and enjoying summer.

Bhopal scene is very dry and we get no indies here only a handful sps and a lot more scammers in skokka.

Tried this bird last week in Bhopal.

Sp has bird in hotel found bit risky as guy over counter took my license pic.

Hotel near top medical college of India.

Face - 6 not a looker.

Bird from local village.

Body - 5 she is 23 ish but put on some weight and a hell lot of smoke smell.

Boobs - 6 big but saggy.

I like perky ones and short.

Service- 6 total mechanical was involved initially with a lip kiss only no DFK, no BJ.

But as soon as gone to bed and closed her eyes my god looks like she took nap haahahaha.

I thought was fucking a dead corpse.

After initial kiss and sucking boobs for 10 min I ended in 5 min miss, told to change the pos didn, t even budge.

Kitty - 6 was tight.

And ohh that stinked after I put my johnny.

Stink increased after pumping johnny maybe was of the juice.

Damage- 2 k for 1.

I think this is the only vfm you get here in Bhopal.

Don't overpay these sps they will say they have model and all but you should keep prices in check.

As mostly I see here local birds only.

Wir. No.

Sp keeps budging me with new birds but didn't allow my jonny to took control over this pathetic birds.

Pm is open for sp can exchange with other sps or mps lead here.

Peace!

Jessy.

HarshSharma
09-03-23, 06:46
Hi.

Can you clear your pm inbox.

Need details.I'm new to bhopal and shifted here for permanently. And also somebody recommended for ISG, so I'm new here too. Can you please share me the details?

MrDestiny
09-12-23, 05:19
This is more of a MP report than FR for the silent readers and newbies alike.

MP1 - Near Habibgunj. A big shopping complex. New place opened by the owner of nearby spa. Usual Counter at 1. 5 k. Local birds available. FS at 2. 5 k available.

MP2 - JK Road. Near Food Lane. 1. 2 k counter. 3 Local birds. FS at 2 k available. Lower quality than above. However cheaper too.

MP3 - MP Nagar. Near famous food joint. B2 be. Local birds again. 1. 5 k counter. 1. 5 B2 be.

MP4 - Nehru ngar. Hair Saloon. FS at 2. 5 k. Counter 1 k. Local.

MP5 - Near AIIMS. 1 k for 2 counter. Bad quality. However Cheap. HJTL at. 7 k.

MP6 - HBD Road. Near Petrol pump. Local birds. 1. 5 k counter. B2 be at 1. 5 k.

Don't know much about the SP / Indi scene as did not find them good. Met a Indi as suggested by a fellow ISG Member however did not feel like trying, however thanks man for the contact.

Also feel free to update / add in the list as you feel like and spread the love. TC.

BatmanWayne
09-27-23, 18:54
I have been searching for contacts online, but struggling to find good SA. Most of them are scammers, or quote prices very high prices. Please share your experience and some contacts over pm, it would be very much helpful to me so I could get started with contributing here.

KoolTemp
10-03-23, 07:22
Bro can you share the name of spas in pm. Can reciprocate with few more spas and probably an indie which I am going to try this weekend.

Let me add one more to the list it goes by the name Hari Ghati (in english) it's in H'bad road under the service road of the newly built flyover daring s. Kar near a big wine shop.

Regards.

KT.

MP1 - Near Habibgunj. A big shopping complex. New place opened by the owner of nearby spa. Usual Counter at 1. 5 k. Local birds available. FS at 2. 5 k available.

MP2 - JK Road. Near Food Lane. 1. 2 k counter. 3 Local birds. FS at 2 k available. Lower quality than above. However cheaper too.

MP3 - MP Nagar. Near famous food joint. B2 be. Local birds again. 1. 5 k counter. 1. 5 B2 be.

Don't know much about the SP / Indi scene as did not find them good. Met a Indi as suggested by a fellow ISG Member however did not feel like trying, however thanks man for the contact.

Also feel free to update / add in the list as you feel like and spread the love. TC.

MrDestiny
10-04-23, 04:58
The Hari Spa is same as MP6 in my post.

Also clear the inbox for PM. Tried to PM but your Inbox is full.

KoolTemp
10-07-23, 07:07
Cleared Bro.

Also clear the inbox for PM. Tried to PM but your Inbox is full.

Barrista4342
10-15-23, 12:34
Bro, can you please PM me the names of these MP's in bhopal? Many thank in advance.

JackyDan
10-21-23, 18:41

Also feel free to update / add in the list as you feel like and spread the love. TC.Hey.

Could you detailed FRs of each spa you visited.

Specially the girls assigned and about their service.

Thanks.

Old Jack
10-30-23, 05:04
Looking to find Fon Thai. Never tried her before and saw decent FRs on her. Can any brother from Bhopal share about her whereabouts and her digits? Her number ending with 931 is not on WhatsApp anymore.

HarshSharma
11-13-23, 08:03

Also clear the inbox for PM. Tried to PM but your Inbox is full.Can you please share atleast the name in the PM please?

MrDestiny
11-20-23, 05:05
Police on Alert after election. Beware.

https://zeenews.india.com/hindi/india/madhya-pradesh-chhattisgarh/crime-news/raid-in-bhopal-spa-center-police-arrested-2-men-with-4-women-on-prostitution-case-crime-news/1968089

Master Madan
12-01-23, 07:24
Brothers of city of lakes, Bhopal. I will be visiting after almost 20 years this month. I will be staying for 3 days near habibganj and bairagarh and would like to have taste of bhopali fare. Would request brothers to share some contacts of MP and SP etc. At MrDestiny, I had already sent a pm to you for MP details, eagerly waiting for help from you and other monger brothers.

Thanks a lot brothers.

Master Madan
12-08-23, 18:00
Asking again for help bhopal brothers. MP, sp near baieagarh or airport area.

Master Madan
01-05-24, 10:27
Asking again for help bhopal brothers. MP, sp near baieagarh or airport area.Ok, since nobody replied to me as people might be too busy in year end targets or new year celebration maybe, I took the task on my own. Being so long in the industry (if I may say so, LOL), it was not very tough to find out hints from Google reviews and short enquiries over phone to find some place with genuine extras, so with paucity of time, went to this Ayurveda spa opposite nishatpura police station first asked to show the room, which had a different entry exit for customers means they are keeping the option to run confirmed my hunch. Took kavya, mid aged lady for sensual massage. Rate fixed with her for 2 k for b2 be and bareback blow job. I was not interested in FS with her, finished in CIM which she supposedly didn't agree to but took in mouth to spit later on disposable. Counter charge 1 k paid, receptionist was showing different options but I needed just an entry.

Given enough hont so, find out on your own in Gmail.

Bye bhopal.

SexBaba
01-11-24, 18:35
I'm planning to spend time with my girl friend. Please suggest me any couple friendly hotel.

Must be safe and in good locality.

CumHard9
01-12-24, 03:36
I'm planning to spend time with my girl friend. Please suggest me any couple friendly hotel.

Must be safe and in good locality.If you are looking for hourly couple friendly hotels, then you can search through Brevistay and Mistay. You can find budget friendly, safe hotels which are 3 stars and above.

MicheleRavanan
01-25-24, 05:19
I was in Bhopal for 3 days and with help of a Delhi member managed to screw 2 pussies. Nothing much to say, average experience but the heat of the opposite sex was really good for the weather at Bhopal.

Sorry, didn't saved the pics to share here. Both were mid twenties, local girls. If you have plans to Bhopal, feel free to ping me for the digits.

Mongerer12
02-22-24, 21:23
I was in Bhopal for 3 days and with help of a Delhi member managed to screw 2 pussies. Nothing much to say, average experience but the heat of the opposite sex was really good for the weather at Bhopal.

Sorry, didn't saved the pics to share here. Both were mid twenties, local girls. If you have plans to Bhopal, feel free to ping me for the digits.Bro. Would you mind sharing digits?

SexBaba
03-05-24, 19:10
Hi,

Want a girl friendly hotel in Bhopal please help me

Sorry, didn't saved the pics to share here. Both were mid twenties, local girls. If you have plans to Bhopal, feel free to ping me for the digits..

Seeker9876
03-16-24, 07:51

Sorry, didn't saved the pics to share here. Both were mid twenties, local girls. If you have plans to Bhopal, feel free to ping me for the digits.Bro, could you please share digits. Would really appreciate it.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

CuriousMind69
03-16-24, 11:48
Went here.

Confirmed on phone that they will show staff. Well it doesn't matter because they have only 3 staff.

WIR No.

Ritu
Fat body
Strech marks
Medium tits
Money attitude
Nakhra lots of
: Damages 1 k counter + 1. 5 k for B2 B+HJ.

A friend also went with me he did komal 2.5k for fs. Below service.

For 2.5k delhi offers a much better deal with way better looking girls