PDA

View Full Version : Berlin Streetwalkers

Hargow20
05-15-15, 08:22
Berlin Streetwalkers.

Wanking
05-15-15, 12:22
I will add my report from 2012, things haven't changed much in that time.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1590-Photo-Gallery&p=1303356&viewfull=1#post1303356.

Also here are some good YouTube videos

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=berlin+prostitution.

Hargow20
05-16-15, 01:20
Seems like there is hot SW in every block in the youtube videos.

I will add my report from 2012, things haven't changed much in that time.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1590-Photo-Gallery&p=1303356&viewfull=1#post1303356.

Also here are some good YouTube videos

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=berlin+prostitution.

Wanking
06-02-15, 20:12
I just cobbled this together.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&authuser=0&mid=ziYTPij0lUV8.kwYl4_jQzNo0

Wanking
06-21-15, 23:02
Mission. To find a babe with big titten and big arsche for quick session in the park.

Went for a long perv around Kurfdamm area last night. I wore loose gym shorts and a long teeshirt. I pulled my cock out over the shorts and had my teeshirt kinda covering. Some of the girls felt it while trying proposition me, and I got to grope them a little.

Went to the park, and there were about 6 hot young women hanging around the outside. I spent a while perving while they brought guys into the dark park for bbbjs and fucking. Typically the girl would sit a bench and get the guy to stand in front of her for Blowjob, or she would kneel on the bench and get the guy to fuck her doggy style.

So after much propositioning of alot of hoors, and plenty of free groping, I finally settled on a lovely big tit big arse 25 yearold. I wanted BBBJ and to suck her tits and lick her arse, plus a few photos. She wanted 40 but we settled on 25.

Into the park we went, over to a bench. Paid her, and then she cleaned my cock with a baby wipe. She was then going to clean herself but I told her I prefer it smelly.

Started off sucking her gorgeous big totties, while rubbing her plump bare arse. Gave her anus a good a light finger. Then bent her over, pushed my face into her arse and gave both her holes a good licking. Yummy. She was on her knees on the bench and I was on my knees on the ground.

Then after about 5 minutes, she turned around and gave me a decent nosh. I had 4 days of cum stored up and it didn't take me long to shoot a massive load.

Here are the pics.

Wanking
06-21-15, 23:10
Plan today was to do Airport girls but I also had a strong urge for another brief session with a street girl outdoors.

Got to the area about 12 pm. Selection didn't seem great initially, but if you hang around for a while, hot women appear and dissappear.

Then around 1 pm I saw this Hungarian blonde I had seen before a couple of years back, I even got a sneaky pic of her standing near the hotel I was staying in that time on Bullowstrasse in 2012. She looked exactly the same. I even wanked over her a bit after my maiden trip to Berlin in 2012.

This time she was marching up and down by the LSD sex shop on the corner of Kurfstendamm and Postdamer. Lovely expensive looking long blonde hair, and wide hips in tight jeans. Also big Tits. I was sold. She has very little English and she was surprised I wanted to go to the nearby waste ground. We settled on 30 for BBBJ, Cum on Tits and Licking her Arse. She wanted another 25 for pics but I wasn't prepared to pay.

We went to the waste ground and I was shaking with excitement, feeling her arse liberally on the short walk there. I pulled my erect cock out on the street before we even got off the footpath LOL. : thumbsup:

We went to an area of bushes at the back of the area, but still visible from the street. I saw a cardboard cereal box on the ground nearby and used it to kneel on.

I paid her, and told her to get her tits out. I sucked them for a bit while opening her jeans and pulled them down to her knees. She had big granny knickers on. Pushed my fingers down the crack of her warm arsche and nearly came. A glorious minute or two sucking her tits and rubbing her slightly dirty asshole, fingering it lightly. Turned her around and marvelled at her big fat arse, even if there were some cellulite dimples and a couple of zits. Bent her over and buried my face in there. Her pussy smelt nice and musky the way it should. Her asshole smelt shitty but kinda fresh. I licked her for a couple of minutes while she held onto a Bush for balance.

I knew the time wouldn't last too time, and I badly wanted a suck. Swapped around and she had a baby wipe at the ready, cleaned my clean helmet, and gave me a decent blow, spat on it a few times which I love. Then she starts complaining about the time being short. She wanked me and I came hard onto her left tit, : yahoo: which she cleaned immediately.

She was gone in a second after giving me a baby wipe to clean my cock. Wow it only lasted 10 minutes but Ill be wanking over it forever, so well worth it.

I walked back down to the sex shop on the other side, there she was pacing up and down. She saw me and gave a laugh and a wave. Priceless.

The video clip from 2012 of Street girls in the area. The girl from today is around the 3 min mark

http://vimeo.com/45463026

Wanking
06-22-15, 23:10

Hargow20
06-28-15, 16:01
The last blonde in the video is exceptionally hot. I keep kicking myself and wondering why San Diego does not have any good WSW's left. Have not seen a good WSW in SD for almost 3 years now.

Captain Solo
06-28-15, 17:29
Most street walkers in Berlin are more likely Eastern Europeans, Romanians, Ukranians, Latvians, Lithuanians.

The video shows big, flabby girls with saggy boobs and beer bellies. I prefer the tight, little, nice, clean Mexican girls any time.

Years ago I did pick up many sweet-looking WSWs on El Cajon Blvd in San Diego. I took a very good-looking young girl wearing her tiny hot pants and tank top into the lobby of swanky 5-star US Grant hotel on Broadway. The valet parking guys, bell boys and hotel managers were staring at this hot girls, speechless. Old, dignified guest couples were having their heart attacks. I just casually walked the sweet little girl, with my arm around her waist, into the brightly-lit lobby then up to my room. I was ready to fight anyone challenging my sweet guest. Hehehe.

Also went to many conferences and took girls after girls to hotels in the hotel circle. Some of those San Diego girls were the sweetest, prettiest girls in the world. Had lots of good times with them. Now cannot find any girls anywhere in San Diego except a few skanky black hoes on El Cajon. I cross the border and go to Tijuana just about every week. But sex is a lot sweeter with good communication with the girls in San Diego.

Optimist
07-01-15, 10:35
It's several months since I was there (I reported in the Berlin thread) and, maybe I was lucky, but the girls I found were way above the level in this video. In fact some were better than the best figures (very very slim and firm) I have seen in FKK in the last year, and better than any in this 2012 video.

Hargow20
07-04-15, 21:17
You guys are quite brave to take a SW to the park and do the deed. I saw in one of the videos where there was a policeman walking around looking for guy doing things in public. Not really sure how much they crack down in Germany however.

Mission. To find a babe with big titten and big arsche for quick session in the park.

Went for a long perv around Kurfdamm area last night. I wore loose gym shorts and a long teeshirt. I pulled my cock out over the shorts and had my teeshirt kinda covering. Some of the girls felt it while trying proposition me, and I got to grope them a little.

Went to the park, and there were about 6 hot young women hanging around the outside. I spent a while perving while they brought guys into the dark park for bbbjs and fucking. Typically the girl would sit a bench and get the guy to stand in front of her for Blowjob, or she would kneel on the bench and get the guy to fuck her doggy style.

So after much propositioning of alot of hoors, and plenty of free groping, I finally settled on a lovely big tit big arse 25 yearold. I wanted BBBJ and to suck her tits and lick her arse, plus a few photos. She wanted 40 but we settled on 25.

Into the park we went, over to a bench. Paid her, and then she cleaned my cock with a baby wipe. She was then going to clean herself but I told her I prefer it smelly.

Started off sucking her gorgeous big totties, while rubbing her plump bare arse. Gave her anus a good a light finger. Then bent her over, pushed my face into her arse and gave both her holes a good licking. Yummy. She was on her knees on the bench and I was on my knees on the ground.

Then after about 5 minutes, she turned around and gave me a decent nosh. I had 4 days of cum stored up and it didn't take me long to shoot a massive load.

Here are the pics.

TheBadooBoy
08-03-15, 17:50
You guys are quite brave to take a SW to the park and do the deed. I saw in one of the videos where there was a policeman walking around looking for guy doing things in public. Not really sure how much they crack down in Germany however.Would any of those girls do anal or is that a Nono. I concur that this is a very brave act. Adrenaline must be pumping though. Wanking have you ever been mugged? Why not go in a public toilet and do the fuck instead?

Wanking
08-07-15, 12:23
Would any of those girls do anal or is that a Nono. I concur that this is a very brave act. Adrenaline must be pumping though. Wanking have you ever been mugged? Why not go in a public toilet and do the fuck instead?Nah never been mugged. I believe the street scene to be safe enough in Berlin. I always wear a jacket with an inside zipped pocked and keep phone and wallet in there. Don't leave anything in your trouser pockets when they are around your knees, these girls might rob you if they are given an opportunity.

TheBadooBoy
08-08-15, 14:52
Nah never been mugged. I believe the street scene to be safe enough in Berlin. I always wear a jacket with an inside zipped pocked and keep phone and wallet in there. Don't leave anything in your trouser pockets when they are around your knees, these girls might rob you if they are given an opportunity.Any tips for a potential newbie who is looking for an anal experience (giving, not receiving) and doesn't speak German. Go low on price? Don't take alleyways, don't bring too much money? Don't discuss too much on price?

Wanking
08-08-15, 17:37
Any tips for a potential newbie who is looking for an anal experience (giving, not receiving) and doesn't speak German. Go low on price? Don't take alleyways, don't bring too much money? Don't discuss too much on price?Anal might cost 40 to 50, although I'm not certain because I never asked.

The outdoor sex takes place in nearby parks, there arent any alleyways in that area as far as Im aware.

Wanking
10-08-15, 18:31
Hit the RLD around 8 pm. Wore an old tracksuit bottoms with a hole cut in the crotch area. Had my cock and balls hanging out with my zipped up coat covering. When I stopped to talk to women some would reach under and be surprised at my bare junk hanging out LOL. A couple gave me very good rubs while they tried to propose me. Walked down to the park and saw a tasty little blonde with big arse hanging around the street corner.

I wanted licking, BBBJ and pics. She wanted 40 but I haggled her down to 25. The park is officially closed for maintenance at the moment but you can easy climb over the rail. We went to one of the benchs, she suggested we do the photos first. Then I gave her a quick lick and deep fingering of both holes while she knelt on the bench with her arse stuck up in the air. She was surprisingly clean with minimal smell off her arse and pussy. Even after fingering her arsehole deep there was no smell off my finger.

Then she dressed and sat on the bench, while I stood in front of her. She cleaned my helmet with a baby wipe and proceeded with a BJ / HJ combo that was more HJ than BJ. I tried to cum on her face but she was clever and quick and caught my 3 days of jizz into a tissue. She then handed me a baby wipe, and then we left the park quickly. Whole event lasted 10 minutes max.

Went for a bit to eat and beer. Then I walked around the whole area twice, getting my cock rubbed by at least another 10 hoors while they tried to sell it to me. I had some nice free groping action and one girl let me have an extensive rub up her skirt for free. She wore heavy tights but still.

Back down to the park and got chatting to a hot young black girl from Ghana. Very pretty face and big "titty" as she called them. Settled on 20 euro for licking arse, sucking tits and BBBJ. She wanted 20 for pics but I declined. Into the park, licked and sucked, then she sat down on the bench and gave me a really lame blow. The HJ was good but she went really hard and my foreskin got very sore. Still I came again. When I got back to the hotel I noticed my a small split in the foreskin which was stingy and left me in a bit of pain over the next couple of days.

Gatsby67
09-25-18, 19:17
I was in my car and driving along Potsdamer Str. The street ahead was blocked by the police. I asked a blonde girl standing alongside my car what had happened and she explained there had been an accident. She was cute and obviously working. I asked her where she was from, Romania she replied. She looked more Hungarian than Romanian. I guess young twenties. Since I couldn't move my car we chatted a bit. I finally asked her how much for a BBBJ, 30 she replied. She got in and we drove to a quiet street nearby and I received a pretty decent BBBJ. I had never done street prostitution before, and wasn't actually on the prowl, but fate and temptation won.

I will probably check this out again, but I've alway had safety and health concerns about the street girls. Hopefully I won't need a trip to the doctor.

WerkTreue
09-29-18, 16:42
This is a question out of curiosity. When I was in Berlin in 2010, Oranienburger Straße was crawling with SWs. I had a German Language course just up from Hackescher Markt. When I walked to the S-bahn, I would have at least 5-6 girls ask me if I had "Lust. " Even when the snow started falling, there were plenty of girls to pick from. I was in the area last night, and I saw a grand total of 4 Street Walkers. Also the whole street seemed dead. What happened? Is this the effects of gentrification? Or were laws passed?

Cytherea
04-27-19, 12:52
I was cruising through Kurfürstenstraße and all surrounding streets in my car yesterday (April 26) around 10-11 in the morning and there was only one girl very actively soliciting business. She was very thin, tall, and from Hungary. When I found no one else, I picked her up and negotiated full service down to 30 euro. We went to a nearby underground parking garage. Once she had the money, the service was downright terrible. She got bossy, bitchy, barking orders, etc. I just upped and left. Incurred a loss this time.

Goth Fkk
04-29-19, 08:35
I want to try street prostitute one day, but it got me scared, didn't get ever made it and escape to FKK club, out of street.

First of all Is street prostitute legal? Some told me prostitute itself is legal, but street action isn't. 2nd Questions is for 1st timer, which city is best among the Berlin, Hamburg, and Frankfurt, point of view of safety? I guess Hamburg might be better advantage due to police office is next door to Redlight.

Hargow20
05-15-19, 04:31
Picking up SW's in Germany is legal. But having sex in public place is not. !!

I want to try street prostitute one day, but it got me scared, didn't get ever made it and escape to FKK club, out of street.

First of all Is street prostitute legal? Some told me prostitute itself is legal, but street action isn't. 2nd Questions is for 1st timer, which city is best among the Berlin, Hamburg, and Frankfurt, point of view of safety? I guess Hamburg might be better advantage due to police office is next door to Redlight.

MandingoBlack
05-15-19, 04:47

First of all Is street prostitute legal? Some told me prostitute itself is legal, but street action isn't. 2nd Questions is for 1st timer, which city is best among the Berlin, Hamburg, and Frankfurt, point of view of safety? I guess Hamburg might be better advantage due to police office is next door to Redlight.I don't think street prostitution is legal in Frankfurt and the SW you find there are hardcore junkies looking like zombies.

Hargow20
08-11-19, 16:38
Street prostitution is still legal in all of Germany. I believe SW's are less common in Frankfurt since there is a lot of Ero's centers.

I don't think street prostitution is legal in Frankfurt and the SW you find there are hardcore junkies looking like zombies.

MickeyG
08-11-19, 17:19
Street prostitution is still legal in all of Germany. I believe SW's are less common in Frankfurt since there is a lot of Ero's centers.Street prostitution is legal in Germany, but not everywhere. Each city has its areas where you can pickup street workers.

In Frankfurt it is around Theodor-Heu-Allee and another area. But not in the RLD around Taunusstrae. Unlikely but you can get fined there for picking up a SW. Berlin also has these areas.

Z.

MeatMan
08-19-19, 20:46
I don't think street prostitution is legal in Frankfurt and the SW you find there are hardcore junkies looking like zombies.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw7UXcroj4I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZb1aG9Guc4

Research. Got to research dude, Prostitution has been legal in Germany for ages. Better yet, guess where the USA / ISG servers are, where prostitution is legal?.

Hargow20
06-25-22, 12:56
Some are trying to pass anti-prostitution laws in Berlin. I hope to visit Germany soon.

https://www.exberliner.com/berlin/lights-out-for-kurfurstenstrase-sex-strip/

PedroMorales
06-25-22, 18:24
Street prostitution is still legal in all of Germany. I believe SW's are less common in Frankfurt since there is a lot of Ero's centers.Of SWs in Frankfurt. They hang around the RLD near the train station. Bareback Hungarian for me, cheap enough if one must.

Hargow20
07-21-23, 01:49
I was watching some of the recent youtube videos on Kurfenstrasse. Seems like the number of girls has really dropped off. There has more local pressure to clean up that area. Perhaps the girls work more night now. ? Hopefully we have not seen another great stroll die off.

Hargow20
09-08-23, 21:38
There is less SW's in Berlin because many of the dumb girls and guys have been throwing their condoms on the streets. The girls have also been taking guys to parks nearby Kurfenstrasse st as well Tere is no better way to upset the locals the to leave condoms on the ground. I visit Tijuana often, I don't believe I have ever seen a condon on ground in the Zona. Hopefully people wise up.

Hargow20
02-13-24, 16:25
Does any have any recent news about the Berlin street girls?