PDA

View Full Version : JH M---y

Coconuti
05-27-15, 17:53
created by mistake. Admin pls delete.

Dynolas
09-02-15, 19:30
created by mistake. Admin pls delete.I thought maby to bumb this up and possibly people share their experiance here and recommend who to see and stuff.

MarlonS
01-20-16, 06:43
1. If you like slim girls and not too bad looking please try room number 8. Service is OK, she is lazy to do massage but loves the sex.

2. For great service you should try and number 7. A little on the chuby side and average looks but very good service. Does a great strip show, excellent rimming, and BBJ.

3. Number 13 offers anal.

Enjoy!

Nifdo
01-21-16, 08:23
Dear all,

I am new to this forum but I am frequent visitor of J Spa. Recently I have obtained service from No 3 she is good but bit lazy for massage and shower.

She is tall and with long hair looks good but boobs are not that big. I like to have a good massage and B2B from slim busty one from J spa if any one know please inform her no.

Regards.

Coconuti
01-23-16, 04:15
Can you share their names? Room numbers are not consistent.

1. If you like slim girls and not too bad looking please try room number 8. Service is OK, she is lazy to do massage but loves the sex.

2. For great service you should try and number 7. A little on the chuby side and average looks but very good service. Does a great strip show, excellent rimming, and BBJ.

3. Number 13 offers anal.

Enjoy!

WitchMaster
01-23-16, 05:41
Can you share their names? Room numbers are not consistent.Bro,

JH has only 9 rooms, so when the girl count is greater than the rooms, they rotate. BTW its 14 girls now. According to them no 1 & 14 are newbies. Better refrain from taking room no 1 - beauty. I had my 1st bad experience at JH with her quite recently.

Spikey1980
01-25-16, 15:41
1) Beauty (girl with bad attitude).

2) Yuki (used to be good but now not that good. BBBJ, FS, multiple shots).

3) Mini (fat).

4) Fanta.

5) Dao (worst of all).

6) Mina.

7) Jane (BBBJ, Rimming, CIM, Anal, multiple shots).

8) Bibi (BBBJ, multiple shots).

9) Monalisa (BBBJ, RIMMING, very friendly, multiple shots).

10) Yumi (BBBJ, Rimming, JUST ONE SHOT, very greedy and cunning girl).

11) Sunny.

12) Patty.

13) Yaya.

Dynolas
01-25-16, 18:53
That's a great list makes it easy for people to choose. How often girls stay before going back to Thailand?

We should have newly updated list more often.

3) Mini (fat).

4) Fanta.

5) Dao (worst of all).

6) Mina.

11) Sunny.

12) Patty.

13) Yaya.

WillNotTell
01-26-16, 10:24
Rm 11 Sunny / Cindy will do BBBJ.

Rm 3 Mina will also do BBBJ.

LPP 1976
02-01-16, 10:00
I didn't pick room 8 but she was the only one available at that time.

I don't remember her name, she is slim and got long hair.

Massage was OK but when it comes to extras she gave CBJ and very mechanical FS.

Buttler
02-02-16, 16:24
Visited JH about a month ago, and took number 12 Patty, she was super friendly but a little on the chubbier side.

She gave a good massage and FS for 5 k, can any one recommend the most beautiful girl there on that list if you have seen any of them?

I have only seen Patty and Yaya both bit chubby for my liking.

Coconuti
02-14-16, 17:16
First of all, thanks Spikey1980 for the big list. Must have been a costly affair of building that list.

JH R8.

Nice slim figure. Small but nice shaped boobs. Flat stomach. Body look like a girl of 22 Yrs of age. Face show signs of real age though.

Not the freindliest lady I have met at JH. Wanted tip upfront- started with 7 k and took a while to come down to 5 k. Said need to finish extras quickly. Was not eager to please. Average massage. Just an average experience. At 9 k+5 k I would expect much better than average service.

WIR? Hmm. Unlikely.

Have noticed they open at 11:00 now.

Eeyore311
02-15-16, 06:57
This happened about a month ago.

Took MonaLisa since one report said she was good. She wasn't very friendly at start since its the first time I took her, but that changed eventually. She gave a really nice massage then did a little strip tease before giving the B2B.

She asked how much I m tipping and I said 5 k for everything. She did a great CBJ (I opted for cover) and a excellent rimminig session. Finished off in missionary then cowboy.

Want to try Jane as well as she has some good reviews.

Randy69
02-16-16, 07:53
Guys its unfortunate that the quality of girls have gone down at JH. Either they are too fat or not very interested in the trade.

Unfortunately this is not a place for experiments due to high cost. I have taken (No2) Yuki many times and the little angel never disappointed me.

But after some time we need a change too and really appreciate if someone can suggest a good name. Room number not good enough as these days they change rooms too.

Randy.

UpCountry
02-16-16, 08:38
Guys its unfortunate that the quality of girls have gone down at JH. Either they are too fat or not very interested in the trade.

Unfortunately this is not a place for experiments due to high cost. I have taken (No2) Yuki many times and the little angel never disappointed me.

But after some time we need a change too and really appreciate if someone can suggest a good name. Room number not good enough as these days they change rooms too.

Randy.After a few consecutive visits, I noticed that, quality of her service too has gone down.

ChrisMonger3
02-18-16, 02:47
Fantastic report Spikey1980.

Which one of these has the biggest boobs?

3) Mini (fat).

4) Fanta.

5) Dao (worst of all).

6) Mina.

11) Sunny.

12) Patty.

13) Yaya.

ChunkeyLover
02-18-16, 17:01
Had yuki couple of times during past 3 months.

Guys, small advice, if you are taking her make sure to get her during the first few hours of the day.

She gets tired during the latter part of the day and you might not be able to get the best out of her (this happened to me on my second visit).

If you are a first timer at JH she is the most preferable choice.

Never tip her beyond 5 k. She might tell you its her birthday this month but don't fall for it.

Overall she will provide you a good time. She will even try to use sinhala words like 'pissu kolla'.

If you are looking for great boobs, then she is not the masseuse for you.

3) Mini (fat).

4) Fanta.

5) Dao (worst of all).

6) Mina.

11) Sunny.

12) Patty.

13) Yaya.

WillNotTell
03-12-16, 14:10
Rm 4. Fa, new girl joined in Jan I believe. Thin with an avg face but is a clock watcher. No to everything, no sucking, no kissing, no finger and was always telling me to hurry up.

Repeat: No.

Cost 9. 5 K + 5 K.

SL Mmonger
03-13-16, 06:48
Spikey1980, thank you very much for the list. I'm not a fan of JH due to high cost, but what you have done is a great effort!!

3) Mini (fat).

4) Fanta.

5) Dao (worst of all).

6) Mina.

11) Sunny.

12) Patty.

13) Yaya.

TjMike60
03-13-16, 08:45
Has anyone experienced #7 Jane? Does she have big boobs? Slim or on the chubby side? Attitude good or bad?

WitchMaster
03-19-16, 11:23
Now its 9.5 k and it's the same staff. The longer these people stay, the worst their service will be. I had a chat with the guy at the reception and business is below average it seems. Better try somewhere else or best is to get in touch with a FL.

UncommonDude
05-27-16, 05:56
Guys,

I was reading all these reports and thanks for that. Can someone tell me what is the price for the play? And this JH is now named as HI. Re right?

Sorry for being the dumb kid.

Thanks in advance.

UpCountry
06-09-16, 07:04
Visited Room No 3. She was not in mood. She was asking me nonsense and criticizing the administration. Not even a smile on her face. I complained to the reception. Only cashier guy available. Called the manager. Offered a different girl. I said no and asked for the money back. Agreed to visit another day. Girl was passing through the reception and shouting Ï don't mind. I have enough customers".

Dynolas
06-09-16, 12:53
Yikes, how rude she was. Hope she gets fired.

Visited Room No 3. She was not in mood. She was asking me nonsense and criticizing the administration. Not even a smile on her face. I complained to the reception. Only cashier guy available. Called the manager. Offered a different girl. I said no and asked for the money back. Agreed to visit another day. Girl was passing through the reception and shouting don't mind. I have enough customers".

Spikey1980
06-10-16, 16:57
Visited Room No 3. She was not in mood. She was asking me nonsense and criticizing the administration. Not even a smile on her face. I complained to the reception. Only cashier guy available. Called the manager. Offered a different girl. I said no and asked for the money back. Agreed to visit another day. Girl was passing through the reception and shouting don't mind. I have enough customers".Most of the girls there are been in SL for more than 10 months now. They are homesick and don't want to give a good service to customers. Now JH services are going down.

Kapila2014
06-11-16, 11:01
Hello all,

It has been a long time since my last post. I have been doing my fair share of mongering here in SL and abroad also.

My thoughts on JH are quite the same as most of the guys here. Services and quality of the girls have gone down so bad now. Honestly don't understand who would pay so much money for such shit service.

Randy69
06-11-16, 17:20
I have told this before and let me tell it again. If a girl or an establishment been good to us mongers we should promote it and write good reports about it.

But if a girl or an establishment does treat us shit or the service is poor we should share that info also for the benefit of all.

There is one more thing we can do with our collective power "we can boycott" her or the place. In case of JH I think if we can control our lust for 3 months and avoid that place the price will come down and the service will also get better. For my part I will call them and say that the price is too high and the quality of service is no good. If 10 of us say the same thing for at least 5 times a month that will be 50 calls that will say the same thing and they will begin to notice. Will you all do that? Let's see the effect after all it will be much cheaper for 5 calls than 9. 6 k which is their price now.

Join me in calling.

Randy.

Hello all,

It has been a long time since my last post. I have been doing my fair share of mongering here in SL and abroad also.

My thoughts on JH are quite the same as most of the guys here. Services and quality of the girls have gone down so bad now. Honestly don't understand who would pay so much money for such shit service.

Dynolas
06-12-16, 00:36
Well that could work if you have enough people or you can threaten to report them. No sane person would do such a thing but they would get scared and you bluff saying you are LE or friend of LE that way they start reduce price and get better girls.

It be nice if they had a lineup.

I have told this before and let me tell it again. If a girl or an establishment been good to us mongers we should promote it and write good reports about it.

But if a girl or an establishment does treat us shit or the service is poor we should share that info also for the benefit of all.

There is one more thing we can do with our collective power "we can boycott" her or the place. In case of JH I think if we can control our lust for 3 months and avoid that place the price will come down and the service will also get better. For my part I will call them and say that the price is too high and the quality of service is no good. If 10 of us say the same thing for at least 5 times a month that will be 50 calls that will say the same thing and they will begin to notice. Will you all do that? Let's see the effect after all it will be much cheaper for 5 calls than 9. 6 k which is their price now.

Join me in calling.

Randy.

Randy69
06-12-16, 10:30
No what I am proposing is not to threaten anyone. How can you threaten a legitimate business.

What I am proposing is to tell them (nicely if possible) that your charges are now too high therefore we are not coming.

My no is a known to them as I am a frequent and they will take notice if more of the frequent people start telling them.

Why don't we all give one call and ask the price and say "that's too expensive" and there are much cheaper places.

Just try and see for what ever its worth after all it will only cost you a phone call.

Randy.

Well that could work if you have enough people or you can threaten to report them. No sane person would do such a thing but they would get scared and you bluff saying you are LE or friend of LE that way they start reduce price and get better girls.

It be nice if they had a lineup.

Kapila2014
06-12-16, 19:40
No what I am proposing is not to threaten anyone. How can you threaten a legitimate business.

What I am proposing is to tell them (nicely if possible) that your charges are now too high therefore we are not coming.

My no is a known to them as I am a frequent and they will take notice if more of the frequent people start telling them.

Why don't we all give one call and ask the price and say "that's too expensive" and there are much cheaper places.

Just try and see for what ever its worth after all it will only cost you a phone call.

Randy.Randy I agree with your suggestion. But I still think JH pulls in enough of a clientele. There are simply not enough decent places in SL.

Even though the quality of some local girls are slowly improving this whole SPA culture is killing the FL scene big time.

Dynolas
06-12-16, 20:42
Legit? None of this is legit, in some countries yes it's legit, but in Sri Lanka and most of other countries it's not, hence we use shorten names like JH instead of saying full names to make sure those establishments don't get shutdown since their can be some LE who can google search or join this site, so people take precaution and try not to reveal places unless it's well known person who provides / share their experience.

Randy.

Buttler
06-22-16, 01:30
Been a frequent visitor to the JH in the past but past couple of months I stopped going there because of the declining service.

I heard no 2 & no 12 are new arrivals this month, any one tried the newbies?

WitchMaster
06-23-16, 09:10
Been a frequent visitor to the JH in the past but past couple of months I stopped going there because of the declining service.

I heard no 2 & no 12 are new arrivals this month, any one tried the newbies?I too heard that there are two new girls and they seems to be very busy. Didn't get time to go there as I'm out of Colombo these days. I think the room numbers are different from what you have given, anyway the news is real, that 2 new girls have come to JHS.

Farih
06-26-16, 10:58

I heard no 2 & no 12 are new arrivals this month, any one tried the newbies?I've tried Mona room 12, she's pretty good and on the chubbier side though for my liking. Very talkative, friendly one, and the massage was really good. She's kept saying that we are paying 9500 so she'll make sure it'll be worth for it.

Buttler
06-27-16, 05:10
Tried No 2 a new comer she is slim and tall, as far as looks goes I will say average looking.

But she was good with the extras and very friendly.

So far I have tried there following girls in JH.

No 5- avoid at all cost.

No 4- pretty good, only one shot, but got decent figure.

No 7- very slim, good with extras, but got small boobs which I don't lie.

No 10. Very lazy wen comes to massage, but extras is OK.

Any one else have reviews about no 1, no 8 , no 11?

Ahmedmadar
07-02-16, 18:57
Hi,

Does the girls here have to tipped for FS?

If you only want a massage and nice one do we still have to Tip?

And if you don't tip what are the services they offer?

Who is good in that case?

SeanSiva
07-03-16, 08:16
Tried No 2 a new comer she is slim and tall, as far as looks goes I will say average looking.

But she was good with the extras and very friendly.

So far I have tried there following girls in JH.

No 5- avoid at all cost.

No 4- pretty good, only one shot, but got decent figure.

No 7- very slim, good with extras, but got small boobs which I don't lie.

No 10. Very lazy wen comes to massage, but extras is OK.

Any one else have reviews about no 1, no 8 , no 11?How much did you offer her for the service.

WitchMaster
07-04-16, 02:41
Hi,

Who is good in that case?Firstly, it's a Spa and not brothel, so obviously you will have to tip to get FS and the tip varies from one room to another depending on the lady (as they call themselves). You can go through the posts to get a better idea on what's in the menu at JH. If you do not tip them, you won't get extras but B2B and all other things are provided. There are some occasions where some have managed to get HJ without tipping. It depends on your capabilities. This is JH in a nut shell.

Cheers.

Mindika
07-05-16, 04:37
I have visited few times to this JH, so far I have to say two things, it was okay sometimes not okay, as many says there service is fading. But still there are few girls who gives good extras. One I like Si**why very friendly & aggressive, her massage was good if you give her a good tip, boy. I realize one thing if you give a tip before start they start the service with good mood. & their attitude also becoming friendly. There was a girl called Bee, She told me that she's going back to Thailand & not coming, very good service. & No. 4 Ti**a very sexy looking figure With two tattoos on her back, I don't feel her massage is good, but the extras are fine.

I heard two new one's coming, Does anyone tried them yet? I want a another good one, so if anyone knows please PM me the girl name or the room no. I don't make sure the room no these days because they change girls. If No. 4 belongs to Ti**a sometimes she's operating in a another room. So friends if anyone knows a good one apart from the names I mention in this report please let me know.

Thanks,

Cheers!

Ahmedmadar
07-05-16, 10:32
Firstly, it's a Spa and not brothel, so obviously you will have to tip to get FS and the tip varies from one room to another depending on the lady (as they call themselves). You can go through the posts to get a better idea on what's in the menu at JH. If you do not tip them, you won't get extras but B2B and all other things are provided. There are some occasions where some have managed to get HJ without tipping. It depends on your capabilities. This is JH in a nut shell.

Cheers.I know its not a brothel but the way people are discussing it, its nothing short of it.

Anyways thanks for the feedback.

Will let you know the review when I visit it.

Billabong78
07-05-16, 11:14
Just came after a steamy session. New girl with tan skin.

Massage- 7/10.

Figure- 9/10.

Boobs- 5/10 (small and saggy).

Paid services- 8/10.

Just when leaving saw another girl never seen her before looked very good.

RockSpaStar
07-06-16, 11:27
I haven't try this place yet. Um not interested in Thai or Chinese as I had many exp with them in abroad. Would like to know is there any Local girls in JH? If yes, what's the cost for FS?

Rock

The Old Teaboy
07-06-16, 16:45
I haven't try this place yet. Um not interested in Thai or Chinese as I had many exp with them in abroad. Would like to know is there any Local girls in JH? If yes, what's the cost for FS?

RockAs far as I know, there are no local girls working at JH.

RockSpaStar
07-07-16, 04:39
Ohh! So this is a no go place for me then. May be in future when I change my mind! Anyway thanks.

As far as I know, there are no local girls working at JH.

Lucifer88
07-08-16, 08:39
Writing a report after a very very long time. All this time was in contact with asusass who some people might know. Went to JH couple of weeks back. I always get my regular. She said her name is Sa. If I can remember correctly room is no 9. Since I've taken her like 5 times she's not picky about the tip. Gives a very good GFE with multiple shots. She's not that keen about B2B but everything else is perfect. I think she'll leave in about 2 months time.

UpCountry
07-08-16, 16:18
Writing a report after a very very long time. All this time was in contact with asusass who some people might know. Went to JH couple of weeks back. I always get my regular. She said her name is Sa. If I can remember correctly room is no 9. Since I've taken her like 5 times she's not picky about the tip. Gives a very good GFE with multiple shots. She's not that keen about B2B but everything else is perfect. I think she'll leave in about 2 months time.She left about 3 weeks back.

WitchMaster
07-28-16, 02:39
Heard a news that 3 new arrivals are available in room numbers 12, 9 & 7. 7 is a bit slim and the others are somewhat heavy. Has any member tried these new arrivals? Please report.

Inosha
07-29-16, 09:11
Heard a news that 3 new arrivals are available in room numbers 12, 9 & 7. 7 is a bit slim and the others are somewhat heavy. Has any member tried these new arrivals? Please report.Any idea what her name is? They sometimes change rooms.

WitchMaster
07-29-16, 11:31
Any idea what her name is? They sometimes change rooms.Ask the receptionist, he / she will direct you to one of them.

Malkoha
08-04-16, 10:45
Had a nice season with a dark tattooed beauty.

Nice finger except for small saggy boobs.

Pail service was good lot of attention to Jr and rimming.

And the phones and the fish on her back really turned you on during doggy.

Would give 7/10 for the whole experience.

Asirida
08-09-16, 09:43
They will ask like 5000 for FS. But I have negotiated it up to 2500, guy as far as I know the room nos are not fixed. Each girl goes not have a fixed room. I have taken the same girl in different rooms.

Hi,

Who is good in that case?

UpaliAiya
08-09-16, 19:53
They will ask like 5000 for FS. But I have negotiated it up to 2500, guy as far as I know the room nos are not fixed. Each girl goes not have a fixed room. I have taken the same girl in different rooms.Have been there more than 10 times now. Haven't seen a frequent change in room numbers in my experience. For an example, when Yuki was there, she was always room 2. Same with Ice way back. Maybe they have changed recently.

Upali Aiya

Asirida
08-10-16, 06:03
Machnag,

Yuki went back to Thailand in May I guess. She calls her self Pissu kella. There is this girl who is 30, bit chubby I got her 2 times, once I got her in room 6 and once in room 2. This was after Yuki went back.

Have been there more than 10 times now. Haven't seen a frequent change in room numbers in my experience. For an example, when Yuki was there, she was always room 2. Same with Ice way back. Maybe they have changed recently.

Upali Aiya

Asirida
08-10-16, 06:05
I prefer slim girls with sexy bodies, who is the best in JHM, good looking.

R Daniel
08-11-16, 07:03
I recently visit there and got Apple.

Lazy but OK massage took so much time wasting and demanded 8 k for FS.

She make sure time runs out and make you pay for FS, bad for negotiate. Only 1ST.

Slim girl with not a great face and flat chest. Not recommended.

Looks= 6, Massage= 6, boobs=5, service= 6, GFE= 6.

WIR= never for her.

Asirida
08-11-16, 19:07
Which room was it bro. The price is 4000 don't pay 8000, max would be 5000 for FS. If you go few times and get friendly they will do it for 2000 or 2500. Trick is to go more often and take the same girl, now I do not take any massage. Only B2B and FS many times. Tip 4000.

I recently visit there and got Apple.

Lazy but OK massage took so much time wasting and demanded 8 k for FS.

She make sure time runs out and make you pay for FS, bad for negotiate. Only 1ST.

Slim girl with not a great face and flat chest. Not recommended.

Looks= 6, Massage= 6, boobs=5, service= 6, GFE= 6.

WIR= never for her.

R Daniel
08-13-16, 19:41
Which room was it bro. The price is 4000 don't pay 8000, max would be 5000 for FS. If you go few times and get friendly they will do it for 2000 or 2500. Trick is to go more often and take the same girl, now I do not take any massage. Only B2B and FS many times. Tip 4000.It was room no 2, Apple is the name. They change the rooms sometimes.

Actually I tried to get the amount down to 4 k, but time is almost over she was a terrible clock watcher and did waste the time during massage then had not much time to bargain. That's why I specially thought of adding the review too.

Also I had a feeling she waste the time during massage purposely because when time is nearing she can demand more money.

Spikey1980
08-16-16, 09:14
JH have quite a few new girls as all the old ones gone home.

No 1, 2, 3, 4 and 8 are all new (less than 2 months).

Have tried number 2 (Apple) & number 8 (Bella).

Apple is a total waste of time and greedy woman. Tall but very skinny lady with very small boobs. Nothing is friendly about her and all she care about money and finishing quickly. Average massage with BBBJ & FS.

Bella has an OK figure with saggy boobs with a huge tattoo on her back. Once again average massage with BBBJ and FS.

Haven't TRIED 1, 3 & 4 so anyone tried them can give a review. My idea is JH services are going down day by day as their girls (both old and new) are not interested about the job at all.

Asirida
08-16-16, 19:42
I am going this week, I will try 1, 3 or 4 and update you guys.

JH have quite a few new girls as all the old ones gone home.

No 1, 2, 3, 4 and 8 are all new (less than 2 months).

Have tried number 2 (Apple) & number 8 (Bella).

Apple is a total waste of time and greedy woman. Tall but very skinny lady with very small boobs. Nothing is friendly about her and all she care about money and finishing quickly. Average massage with BBBJ & FS.

Bella has an OK figure with saggy boobs with a huge tattoo on her back. Once again average massage with BBBJ and FS.

Haven't tried 1, 3 & 4 so anyone tried them can give a review. My idea is JH services are going down day by day as their girls (both old and new) are not interested about the job at all.

Rockstar45
08-17-16, 17:21
Visited over the pass couple of weeks and tried Rm 12 first and 3 the next week.

RM 12- Chubby, if I am to put it nice.

Big boobs, average body, may be in her late 20's or early 30's.

Average massage followed by a very average session of body to body.

Not sure if she was after a long day but said she's not like other girls and charge 8 k for FS and 5 k for special feeling treatment.

I wasn't really impressed by her massage and nor her service / attitude, hence just took the standard B2B, tipped her 1.5 k and left.

Will I take the room again? No, not my cup of tea.

Just not up to what I expected and not even close to the services I've experienced there in the pass.

RM 3- New girl.

Big made compared to the average Thai girl you get but again, not a stunner by any means. Average body.

Big boobs, flat ass pretty much.

Worst massage I've ever had at JH. Very average.

Again, poor attitude and was complaining how the management is not good and work is not good etc etc.

Offered very average B2B and said she does not do FS in the first visit. (Wasn't really interested in FS as her attitude was a big turn off).

She said that rooms 1, 2, and 4 have new girls.

I've been visiting JH pretty much once a month for quite sometime now.

And yes, the standards have dropped to the lowest possible level now.

So much so that I am convinced that a worth to the place is now not worth the money.

Before I've had my favorites such as Ni*a, Mi**, N*etc where a visit was always very exciting and satisfying.

Sadly, the last few visits have just convinced me that another visit is not really worth it unless there is a change in personnel or a gem emerges.

From the current crop which I've not yet found out.

Cheers,

Rock

Asirida
08-18-16, 14:54
Today I went to JH and got room NO 3, but when I went a chubby girl came and when I asked she said that her name is bella. I asked weather she is working in room 8 and she said no. I think they did not give me the correct girl for room 3. She gave a shitty massage and a 5 min B2B, I asked for me and she said time is over and come next time. She asked for 8 k for FS I offered 4 k then she asked 5 K, told her my max is 4 k and she asked me in advance. Before starting. She had some customers do not pay after service. I paid her and had the service. Not up to standards. I feel like finding a new place. Do you guys know any new place.

Visited over the pass couple of weeks and tried Rm 12 first and 3 the next week.

RM 12- Chubby, if I am to put it nice.

Big boobs, average body, may be in her late 20's or early 30's.

Average massage followed by a very average session of body to body.

Not sure if she was after a long day but said she's not like other girls and charge 8 k for FS and 5 k for special feeling treatment.

I wasn't really impressed by her massage and nor her service / attitude, hence just took the standard B2B, tipped her 1.5 k and left.

Will I take the room again? No, not my cup of tea..

Asirida
08-20-16, 17:31
I have a personal contact with the J spa owner Mr C I complained him about my last experience and he called me and told me to come. He told me to use the service first and pay only if I am happy. I told him that I need a small made slim girl. He showed me a girl and said she is in room no 4. She told me the name I forgot. She is a small made girl. This girl was new I spoke to her in Thai and she was surprised and gave me a really nice welcome. The massage was really shitty. She was talking with me about Thailand. I told her that I need a hard massage. After like 30 minutes she told me that her hands are paining. I felt sorry for her and asked her to stop but she kept on telling no no its OK. I got her to stop and we started a B2B session. It was really good, she did it for around 45 minutes and she was kissing me from time to time. Then I asked for FS. She told me not tot tell Mr C I think its all bullshit. And had a wonderful session and she was 15 minutes late than the normal time. So the manager lady knocked the door and said she is 15 minutes late.

Room No 4 - massage is shit but B2B and FS 9/10 tip 4000.

The owner was telling me lot of good things about room NO 1 so I went back, got room NO 1, her name is Ice. She is chubby big made one. Very chatty, never stops talking. Gave me a hard massage and it was paining. I did not enjoy it. I told her to start the B2B she asked why this soon. I told her I need time for FS. She started B2B and I would say it was as good as room no 4. This girl was also new. Has a nice ASS. I was simply enjoying the B2B and she took my arm and kept it on her boobs and ass. I was touching her and fingering her and she is cool with it. Then we started FS in different positions. I was surprised to her her say no not stop and do not finish soon. We had a wonderful time and finished then she called room no 4 and talk her that I am in the spa. Room no 4 came some food and a cake. (Rice, chicken and omelet) they told me to have it in the spa. What they did really took my heart. I tipped room no 1 with 5000 and room no 4 with 1000, room no 4 refused it. But I finally put it inside her bra and asked her to keep it for shopping.

So room 1 and 4 are good if you want FS and B2B, I do not recommend them if you want to have a good massage.

Dynolas
08-21-16, 12:33
I'm assuming B2B is similar to a nuru massage but dry? Since I only experienced massage only and FS afterwards with GG not sure if she still their but looks are 8/10.

I have a personal contact with the J spa owner Mr C I complained him about my last experience and he called me and told me to come. He told me to use the service first and pay only if I am happy. I told him that I need a small made slim girl. He showed me a girl and said she is in room no 4. She told me the name I forgot. She is a small made girl. This girl was new I spoke to her in Thai and she was surprised and gave me a really nice welcome. The massage was really shitty. She was talking with me about Thailand. I told her that I need a hard massage. After like 30 minutes she told me that her hands are paining. I felt sorry for her and asked her to stop but she kept on telling no no its OK. I got her to stop and we started a B2B session. It was really good, she did it for around 45 minutes and she was kissing me from time to time. Then I asked for FS. She told me not tot tell Mr C I think its all bullshit. And had a wonderful session and she was 15 minutes late than the normal time. So the manager lady knocked the door and said she is 15 minutes late.

Room No 4 - massage is shit but B2B and FS 9/10 tip 4000..

Asirida
08-21-16, 19:06
B2B uses hot cream. Then its easy to slide.

I'm assuming b2 b is similar to a nuru massage but dry? Since I only experienced massage only and FS afterwards with GG not sure if she still their but looks are 8/10.

Dynolas
08-22-16, 00:00
"Is Gigi still available at JH?

UpCountry
08-22-16, 04:20
"Is Gigi still available at JH?The best. She went back long time ago.

WitchMaster
08-27-16, 19:18
With all the negative reports flowing in, thought of calling the JH. The receptionist, the dark male fellow, a good friend of mine was on duty and answered the phone. I had a small chit chat with him and according to him, there are 6 newcomers. But unfortunately he doesn't know to point a number to say who is the best as they are still fresh.

Overall he too admits that the standards of JH has come down and they're running low on business. As he predicts, JH might come down any moment now.

So it's time to find another place like JH.

Hooboy
08-28-16, 09:36
Well there is another place in Mount at al much more reasonable rate but impossible to get through without an intro. They are playing it very carefully. Can't say I blame them. See reports from Cybershy a few months ago. I contacted him and tried to get an intro but no luck!

With all the negative reports flowing in, thought of calling the JH. The receptionist, the dark male fellow, a good friend of mine was on duty and answered the phone. I had a small chit chat with him and according to him, there are 6 newcomers. But unfortunately he doesn't know to point a number to say who is the best as they are still fresh.

Overall he too admits that the standards of JH has come down and they're running low on business. As he predicts, JH might come down any moment now.

So it's time to find another place like JH.

MountBoy
08-28-16, 18:54
Well there is another place in Mount at al much more reasonable rate but impossible to get through without an intro. They are playing it very carefully. Can't say I blame them. See reports from Cybershy a few months ago. I contacted him and tried to get an intro but no luck!There is still no access to this place?

Asirida
09-03-16, 08:13
JH room number 7 has a girl name Ava. She has braces, she does not know how to massage and no feeling at all.

Asirida
09-03-16, 20:56
When I was coming out of the room I saw 2 really nice looking slim girls, one is from room no 4 if I am not mistaken other one is from room no 8, but I am not sure of these. They just came our of the rooms no customers. I asked them for the room nos but they did not tell me. Then I asked the guy at the counter he said these girls looks good but they do not provide good service. Is it true?

I think these girls look really good and they have lot of customers, so the guy at the counter is recommending the girl with no customers. I always ask the guy at the counter and he always gives a shitty girl. I believe there are few good looking ones. But they are always busy with regular customers.

Has any ones tried rooms 2, 4,6,8,9,10,11.

Gonas
09-04-16, 08:10

So it's time to find another place like JH.I don't think so bro. Call them anytime they are having bookings. The reason is that it is safe and run by big guns.

Asirida
09-04-16, 16:59
Yes that's correct they are fully booked on weekends and Friday. I have numbers of few girls who are working and they are really busy all the time. The guy at the counter Har, always point the girl with less business. Do not trust him. It happened to me few times. He will never point out the good ones since good ones are always busy.

I don't think so bro. Call them anytime they are having bookings. The reason is that it is safe and run by big guns.

WitchMaster
09-09-16, 02:58
Yes that's correct they are fully booked on weekends and Friday. I have numbers of few girls who are working and they are really busy all the time. The guy at the counter Har, always point the girl with less business. Do not trust him. It happened to me few times. He will never point out the good ones since good ones are always busy.True, they have booking from 11 am to 3 am the next day. But the thing is that the number of customers who come repeatedly has decreased. Only the ones who are addicted are still stuck to JH. If you are someone known to the Madam or the guys at the reception, they will guide you. I have some personal contacts with the big boss (but never had used them) running the show and because of that, these guys don't lie to me (well. Most of the time).

Anyway, even when you go down reading the threads, one can see the gradual decent of positive remarks regarding this place.

Neilus35
09-21-16, 09:36
True, they have booking from 11 am to 3 am the next day. But the thing is that the number of customers who come repeatedly has decreased. Only the ones who are addicted are still stuck to JH. If you are someone known to the Madam or the guys at the reception, they will guide you. I have some personal contacts with the big boss (but never had used them) running the show and because of that, these guys don't lie to me (well. Most of the time).

Anyway, even when you go down reading the threads, one can see the gradual decent of positive remarks regarding this place.Hey bro,

Should we book in advance or walk in allowed at JH. Since I recently moved to lAnka. And getting to know the area.

WitchMaster
09-23-16, 02:52
Hey bro,

Should we book in advance or walk in allowed at JH. Since I recently moved to lAnka. And getting to know the area.It's better to book in advance to avoid disappointment as the place is very much busy. Enjoy!!

Asirida
10-18-16, 04:28
JHM prices has increases to 10500.

Front Runner
10-18-16, 17:27
JHM prices has increases to 10500.Seriously too high amt. If these are really hot stunners wudnt mind. This place might close down I feel.

Buttler
10-18-16, 18:34
JHM prices has increases to 10500.Seriously, the new set of girls are not even worth spending this amount of money, I tried most of them and none of them are worth going for that amount.

Out of that lot NO 1 is OK, No. 2 and No. 4 both are slim and have flat chest, NO 8 has saggy boobs which is big turn off.

No. 6 is the worst of all the girls I tried she has no interest in doing massage or sex and had bad breath. Any tried NO 5 or NO 9?

WitchMaster
10-19-16, 19:25
JHM prices has increases to 10500.It's a rip off now, the old JH is no more. Now there are money greedy women who won't do a proper massage even. It's high time to mark this place as a "No go zone" to mongers.

MahaHoora
10-26-16, 22:34
JHM prices has increases to 10500.They have been pushing their luck in recent times but looks like this is it. 10,500 is too much as the girls too expect anything from 5 K upwards. Rm. No. 2 girl used to take 6 K but I hear she even asks for more now.

Shield69
10-27-16, 07:09
JHM prices has increases to 10500.With their standards dropping, I think this does nothing more than creating a "nail on the coffin" type of scenario. When I went there last year, it was 9000 for entrance.

And then girls asking for tips of up to 5 k for extra services. It would have been in their best interest to revert to their earlier price point of 7500 to entice customers.

But sadly not many seem to understand how a business works.

Randy69
10-27-16, 15:43
With their standards dropping, I think this does nothing more than creating a "nail on the coffin" type of scenario. When I went there last year, it was 9000 for entrance.

And then girls asking for tips of up to 5 k for extra services. It would have been in their best interest to revert to their earlier price point of 7500 to entice customers.

But sadly not many seem to understand how a business works.Guys,

I have been proposing this for some time now. "just boycott the place". Do it for 3 months and they will come down to earth. It is our persistent patronizing of the place that provide oxygen to them.

I for one occasionally phone them and tell them that their price is too high. If all of us at least give one call and tell them that they might come to senses.

Its only a cost of a call. Versus 10,500 plus 5000 for extras.

Cofee Man
10-27-16, 23:27
Guys,

I have been proposing this for some time now. "just boycott the place". Do it for 3 months and they will come down to earth. It is our persistent patronizing of the place that provide oxygen to them.

I for one occasionally phone them and tell them that their price is too high. If all of us at least give one call and tell them that they might come to senses.

Its only a cost of a call. Versus 10,500 plus 5000 for extras.Good idea. Lets all boycott. Spread this propaganda in all social media where every monger sees in this country. Randy69 over to you to execute. I will give my fullest support. Not all JH, lets boycott all MPs and FLs and let see how the prices goes down.

Dynolas
10-28-16, 00:39
It be impossible to boycott since you have people who don't go on this site that still go.

One of the reason they increased price is because it seems like they cater to international clients, hence for price increase. Every time the rupee value decreases they have to increase price.

I noticed this since few years ago it's was like $100 usd but every time the rupee became weaker then the had to increase which still kept the same price of around $100 usd, which sadly is expensive for the locals but about the same or cheaper for foreigners.

Guys,

Its only a cost of a call. Versus 10,500 plus 5000 for extras.

Gonas
10-28-16, 03:18
It be impossible to boycott since you have people who don't go on this site that still go.

One of the reason they increased price is because it seems like they cater to international clients, hence for price increase. Every time the rupee value decreases they have to increase price.

I noitced this since few years ago it's was like $100 usd but every time the rupee became weaker then the had to increase which still kept the same price of around $100 usd, which sadly is expensive for the locals but about the same or cheaper for foreigners.That is bull shit. They don't pay electricity bill in dollars the rent in dollars?.

Maybe we should boycott it. At least they should bring it down a bit.

Inosha
10-28-16, 10:28
That is bull shit. They don't pay electricity bill in dollars the rent in dollars?.

Maybe we should boycott it. At least they should bring it down a bit.They have to pay $$ to the girls!

WillNotTell
11-09-16, 12:39
I wanted to try a new girl and made a booking but dude sent me Room 7 girl instead. Eva. 5', 120 lbs, A cups. Complete waste of time, plus she had a very smelly pussy. No repeat.

Inosha
11-09-16, 13:00
I wanted to try a new girl and made a booking but dude sent me Room 7 girl instead. Eva. 5', 120 lbs, A cups. Complete waste of time, plus she had a very smelly pussy. No repeat.Did you get FS?

Shield69
11-11-16, 05:16
I wanted to try a new girl and made a booking but dude sent me Room 7 girl instead. Eva. 5', 120 lbs, A cups. Complete waste of time, plus she had a very smelly pussy. No repeat.Seems like a complete waste of time and money. If no FS is offered after taking 10 k, I simply don't see the point in visiting JH.

Ravi89
11-11-16, 19:39
Seems like a complete waste of time and money. If no FS is offered after taking 10 k, I simply don't see the point in visiting JH.That's why our mongering guru OTB (Old teaboy) suggested to avoid this place. If you want to find good quality spa in Colombo check OTB without wasting your hard earn money. He is here to help us all with his vast experience. Thanks to his generous contribution to this forum, I am also going to try few of the MPs he suggested.

Asirida
11-13-16, 05:47
Hi bro,

Eva is the girl for room number 7, the girl with braces right. She is useless.

I wanted to try a new girl and made a booking but dude sent me Room 7 girl instead. Eva. 5', 120 lbs, A cups. Complete waste of time, plus she had a very smelly pussy. No repeat.

Shield69
11-14-16, 08:57
That's why our mongering guru OTB (Old teaboy) suggested to avoid this place. If you want to find good quality spa in Colombo check OTB without wasting your hard earn money. He is here to help us all with his vast experience. Thanks to his generous contribution to this forum, I am also going to try few of the MPs he suggested.I haven't been to the place in over a year. With that being said though, it seems they still have a lot of people visiting them on a frequent basis.

WillNotTell
11-29-16, 14:08
Went today. It seems Rms 2,6 and 12 have left.

WillNotTell
12-07-16, 02:29
Saw Rm 4 the other day. She's 5'7, 120 lbs, be Cups with tattoos on her shoulder blades. She's very friendly and I had a good time. BBBJ + FS.

Repeat: Yes.

Cost 10 500 + 5000.

Face: 6/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

Service: 8/10.

Wawula96
12-07-16, 02:50
Hey guys,

Can you please tell me what is this JH place? I'm living abroad and came to SL for a vacation.

Thanks guys.

WitchMaster
01-23-17, 06:34
After a long break, went to JH as I was missing the place despite the negative reports. Made an appointment and went there during the early hours, got the room 4 with Nalee; a new one who has come 2 months ago. They have increased the charges from 9.5 k to 10.5 k now. Since I was really wanting the action, paid the entrance and went to the room. She was a very slim girl with small assets, but had a friendly attitude and was very polite. Started the first session and it was somewhat like sports therapy which was good. Before commencing the second session, she wanted to know whether I want the massage cream or not, through experience I know that cream is the thing for place like this, so I opted for cream. B2B with cream gives you a chance to slip inside and managed to get it done while in action. Got a rubber on first of all, so there was nothing stopping me to get the maximum output FR 10.5 k. Then when the session was over, I waited for her to name a price, but she was busy chatting about stuff, so I came out 100%. It's not everyday you get a free shot.

Ravi89
01-23-17, 22:04
After a long break, went to JH as I was missing the place despite the negative reports. Made an appointment and went there during the early hours, got the room 4 with Nalee; a new one who has come 2 months ago. They have increased the charges from 9.5 k to 10.5 k now. Since I was really wanting the action, paid the entrance and went to the room. She was a very slim girl with small assets, but had a friendly attitude and was very polite. Started the first session and it was somewhat like sports therapy which was good. Before commencing the second session, she wanted to know whether I want the massage cream or not, through experience I know that cream is the thing for place like this, so I opted for cream. B2B with cream gives you a chance to slip inside and managed to get it done while in action. Got a rubber on first of all, so there was nothing stopping me to get the maximum output FR 10.5 k. Then when the session was over, I waited for her to name a price, but she was busy chatting about stuff, so I came out 100%. It's not everyday you get a free shot.Been there only twice, total rip off for me. Lost 15 k lost for just half hour for a horrible service and attitude in both occasions. Girls are money greedy or they are older than what they claim. It look like all depend on your luck. To try your luck has to waste large sum of money. It's like casino gambling.

Lanka Pora
02-03-17, 08:44
Been there only twice, total rip off for me. Lost 15 k lost for just half hour for a horrible service and attitude in both occasions. Girls are money greedy or they are older than what they claim. It look like all depend on your luck. To try your luck has to waste large sum of money. It's like casino gambling.Gents,

I am a frequent visitor to this place (at least once a month) ever since this was in Galadari Hotel. Honestly, the best place for FS and MS in terms of SPA. RM 4 is the most happening in terms of FS before it used to be RM 7 but the lady left.

Expensive but discreet and parking is always underground.

R Daniel
02-21-17, 13:59
Gents,

I am a frequent visitor to this place (at least once a month) ever since this was in Galadari Hotel. Honestly, the best place for FS and MS in terms of SPA. RM 4 is the most happening in terms of FS before it used to be RM 7 but the lady left.

Expensive but discreet and parking is always underground.I recently went there and had H-ney in Rm 09. She says she's 34. Nice bust and bum. Perfect thai figure as to my liking.

She was very polite and service is good specially her B2B.

So I went for the second time and had the best experience to my liking. At the first visit she didn't agree to offer FS before massage, but on second visit I negotiate for 2 STs.

First the FS and then massage, It was great and relaxing massage because after 1st ST I was not horny during the massage then she kept last 15-20 minutes 2nd ST with boobjob and great CBJ.

For the first time utilized whole 1 1/2 hrs.

KoolGuy88
03-23-17, 06:08
Yes! H-why was really a good add on! Nice looking, curvy t8's and a amazing bum! No disappointments! She won't talk much! So don't bother! Good on BBBJ and Missionary!

I recently went there and had H-ney in Rm 09. She says she's 34. Nice bust and bum. Perfect thai figure as to my liking.

She was very polite and service is good specially her B2B.

So I went for the second time and had the best experience to my liking. At the first visit she didn't agree to offer FS before massage, but on second visit I negotiate for 2 STs.

First the FS and then massage, It was great and relaxing massage because after 1st ST I was not horny during the massage then she kept last 15-20 minutes 2nd ST with boobjob and great CBJ.

For the first time utilized whole 1 1/2 hrs.

Hooboy
04-01-17, 17:19
Thanks to you guys who made the recommendation. Everything reported about room 9 is spot on. Visited yesterday and left JH a happy and very satisfied man! Must return before she leaves in early May.

Yes! H-why was really a good add on! Nice looking, curvy t8's and a amazing bum! No disappointments! She won't talk much! So don't bother! Good on BBBJ and Missionary!

MahaHoora
04-11-17, 18:56
Has anyone tried Va Va of room #02 ?

Thanks to you guys who made the recommendation. Everything reported about room 9 is spot on. Visited yesterday and left JH a happy and very satisfied man! Must return before she leaves in early May.

TimTimGuy
04-13-17, 02:43
I haven't visited J Spa in about a year. I used to drop into room 8 at least once a month, but BiBi went home and I put off hunting for a suitable replacement provider. There are multiple reasons for that nonattendance. A trip is upcoming in two weeks and I can stop in Indonesia or Thailand, or I can get ok service at xxyy spa, etc. -- but cost is always on the list. Last week I was feeling particularly needy (and self-indulgent) and thought I'd drop in.

I couldn't make a call for an appointment {telephone trouble}, so I was fortunate that one of the two ladies recommended on this forum was available. I can confirm that the entry "basic" fee is an eye-popping Rs10,500. I will share the lady's name only by PM.

Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised when my "therapist" showed up. She is far better than do-able, definitely pretty, borderline very pretty. I didn't want to waste my time if her demands were completely unreasonable, so I asked what kind of tip would make her happy? The answer (depressingly predictable) was US $100. While I'm sure that would make her happy, it would make me very sad, and broke. I introduced some reality into the negotiation and we quickly struck a bargain.

The result was definitely worth a lighter wallet. I ran out of ability before she ran out of energy and I would rate the session about as good as I might expect in Bangkok or Jakarta, where TTG has played for years. WIR? Hell yes.

Ahinsakya
04-13-17, 13:32
I heard some good reviews about this place and thought of checking out honey at room 9 juliana hotel to see what it feels like and to my shock and disappointment I was totally led down by this girl and place being a first time experience for me.

The girl I'm referring to has big boobs and a tatoo on her back shoulder blade and another tatoo on the back of her neck. Aka honey to my knowledge.

She is very fluent in English and first thing she did was bath me. After that I was on my back in the massage bed when she put a towel on my back and started massaging me. I never thought she would put a towel on me. I knew from then it self she was just doing her job and no chemistry at all. Then after about 10 minutes she asked whether I want a cream b2 be massage. I nodded gladly thinking things are going to get better. She had a wash and came and I was in my back so couldn't see her. When it was my turn to turn around I saw big boobs she had and junior was getting turned on. Then it lasted for about 5 minutes the entire b2 be session. Then she said give a tip for handjob. I requested a full service and she said 7 k. Then I said that I can only pay 5 since my friends who come here only pay 5 k. She said no. She was rude at this point she asked me if your friend said that he paid 3 k must I do full service for 3 k? I just kept quite because I didn't want to argue. She said I will give you a handjob for free seeing that I was down and haviging my mind to leave the place. She proceeded to a handjob which was mechanical. I wasnt coming and was turned down thinking that I wasted 10.5 k for no reason on a bad place with bad service. She was wanking me for about 5 minutes and she gave up and said okay for 5 k. I was put off and quickly responded to her offer with the money since I was desperately I need of some action. Junior was down and she proceeded to give me a BBBJ and it turned junior on although it was mechanical. Must be the fact I hadn't shagged in one week. Then she put a condom using her mouth and rode me in a mechanical manner doing it so fast thinking I would come soon. She made her pussy tight also. But I was no going to come easily. Then she was tired and I said I will try and banged her in missionary and doggy till I come. I tried to kiss her on missionary and she rejected and moved her face also.

I have no commission or perks in this place and I wish to only give my honest opinion and share my experience.

I would never visit this bad place and I will put the scored card below.

Face 7.

Boobs 8.

Attitude 01.

GFE 0.

Wir never.

Hooboy
04-13-17, 19:50
I realise you are not a sri Lankan and hence the demand for $100. I haven't paid more than Rs 5,000 (which is a tad over $30) and had very satisfactory service. I don't know whether you are referring to the same girl I had about 2 weeks ago who I am planning on seeing again before she leaves next month. Would appreciate if you would PM me the name for comparison. Thanks.

I haven't visited J Spa in about a year. I used to drop into room 8 at least once a month, but BiBi went home and I put off hunting for a suitable replacement provider. There are multiple reasons for that nonattendance. A trip is upcoming in two weeks and I can stop in Indonesia or Thailand, or I can get ok service at xxyy spa, etc. -- but cost is always on the list. Last week I was feeling particularly needy (and self-indulgent) and thought I'd drop in.

I couldn't make a call for an appointment {telephone trouble}, so I was fortunate that one of the two ladies recommended on this forum was available. I can confirm that the entry "basic" fee is an eye-popping Rs10,500. I will share the lady's name only by PM.

Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised when my "therapist" showed up. She is far better than do-able, definitely pretty, borderline very pretty. I didn't want to waste my time if her demands were completely unreasonable, so I asked what kind of tip would make her happy? The answer (depressingly predictable) was US $100. While I'm sure that would make her happy, it would make me very sad, and broke. I introduced some reality into the negotiation and we quickly struck a bargain.

The result was definitely worth a lighter wallet. I ran out of ability before she ran out of energy and I would rate the session about as good as I might expect in Bangkok or Jakarta, where TTG has played for years. WIR? Hell yes.

Hooboy
04-13-17, 19:52
That's really strange. She must have had a bad day. I had one of my best experiences at JH with her. Almost as good as any you can get in Bangkok.

I heard some good reviews about this place and thought of checking out honey at room 9 juliana hotel to see what it feels like and to my shock and disappointment I was totally led down by this girl and place being a first time experience for me.

The girl I'm referring to has big boobs and a tatoo on her back shoulder blade and another tatoo on the back of her neck. Aka honey to my knowledge.

She is very fluent in English and first thing she did was bath me. After that I was on my back in the massage bed when she put a towel on my back and started massaging me. I never thought she would put a towel on me. I knew from then it self she was just doing her job and no chemistry at all. Then after about 10 minutes she asked whether I want a cream b2 be massage. I nodded gladly thinking things are going to get better. She had a wash and came and I was in my back so couldn't see her. When it was my turn to turn around I saw big boobs she had and junior was getting turned on. Then it lasted for about 5 minutes the entire b2 be session. Then she said give a tip for handjob. I requested a full service and she said 7 k. Then I said that I can only pay 5 since my friends who come here only pay 5 k. She said no. She was rude at this point she asked me if your friend said that he paid 3 k must I do full service for 3 k? I just kept quite because I didn't want to argue. She said I will give you a handjob for free seeing that I was down and haviging my mind to leave the place. She proceeded to a handjob which was mechanical. I wasnt coming and was turned down thinking that I wasted 10.5 k for no reason on a bad place with bad service. She was wanking me for about 5 minutes and she gave up and said okay for 5 k. I was put off and quickly responded to her offer with the money since I was desperately I need of some action. Junior was down and she proceeded to give me a BBBJ and it turned junior on although it was mechanical. Must be the fact I hadn't shagged in one week. Then she put a condom using her mouth and rode me in a mechanical manner doing it so fast thinking I would come soon. She made her pussy tight also. But I was no going to come easily. Then she was tired and I said I will try and banged her in missionary and doggy till I come. I tried to kiss her on missionary and she rejected and moved her face also.

I have no commission or perks in this place and I wish to only give my honest opinion and share my experience.

I would never visit this bad place and I will put the scored card below.

Face 7.

Boobs 8.

Attitude 01.

GFE 0.

Wir never.

TimTimGuy
04-15-17, 00:00
I realise you are not a sri Lankan and hence the demand for $100. I haven't paid more than Rs 5,000 (which is a tad over $30) and had very satisfactory service. I don't know whether you are referring to the same girl I had about 2 weeks ago who I am planning on seeing again before she leaves next month. Would appreciate if you would PM me the name for comparison. Thanks.Every single girl, ever, at J Spa has started out asking for US $100. TTG has never, ever, paid $100. My guess is, that is a starting price that some guys will pay.

Like I said, I introduced some reality into the discussion and we struck a price.

FYI, I don't actually discuss prices paid in the open forum. What you pay is your business, and I actually don't care. Strike prices are the result of many, many factors and not really interesting news except as reference points. TTG.

Randy69
04-16-17, 13:36
I just noticed now with the 10.5 k entrance price at JH and another at least 5 k for special service at it the total cost for a service of 1. 5 hours comes to almost 16 k.

In some of the Karaoke bars at the same price you can have a very enjoyable 3 to 4 hours of fun with multiple girls, drinks and bites.

If you visit with a friend its even cheaper as your 15 k package will be shared by you both.

For years I avoided Karaokes due to their price (at least 15 k. The lowest package) but recently visited with a friend at his insistence. We had a ball with multiple girls and they really took care of us.

Now don't think I am promoting Karaokes as it is not everyone's taste. Just some thing to think about.

Lawanya
04-16-17, 15:26
Randy,

Can you get FS at Karokes? What is the point of spending 15 K if no FS is available? Is it just for the eye Candy? I heard not even HJ is not possible there.

I just noticed now with the 10.5 k entrance price at JH and another at least 5 k for special service at it the total cost for a service of 1. 5 hours comes to almost 16 k.

In some of the Karaoke bars at the same price you can have a very enjoyable 3 to 4 hours of fun with multiple girls, drinks and bites.

If you visit with a friend its even cheaper as your 15 k package will be shared by you both.

For years I avoided Karaokes due to their price (at least 15 k. The lowest package) but recently visited with a friend at his insistence. We had a ball with multiple girls and they really took care of us.

Now don't think I am promoting Karaokes as it is not everyone's taste. Just some thing to think about.

Hooboy
04-16-17, 19:45
I have been visiting JH for over 10 years and have never been asked for anywhere near $100 as a tip for extras. As for your contention that what I pay is my business, well what's the point of this forum if not to share info with fellow mongers and help them avoid being ripped off? My guess is that they have a different asking price for foreigners as against locals.

Every single girl, ever, at J Spa has started out asking for US $100. TTG has never, ever, paid $100. My guess is, that is a starting price that some guys will pay.

Like I said, I introduced some reality into the discussion and we struck a price.

FYI, I don't actually discuss prices paid in the open forum. What you pay is your business, and I actually don't care. Strike prices are the result of many, many factors and not really interesting news except as reference points. TTG.

Randy69
04-17-17, 08:05
Randy,

Can you get FS at Karokes? What is the point of spending 15 K if no FS is available? Is it just for the eye Candy? I heard not even HJ is not possible there.You are misinformed my friend. HJ is standard in most places and all the way is possible in most others too.

Unfortunately I don't want to discuss any further for obvious reasons in the open forum.

Take subscription and send me a PM mail.

Thanks.

WitchMaster
04-27-17, 11:44
Hello guys,

After all these years, JH is becoming more crappie than previous years. Huge entrance fee as well as high demanded tips, is it really worth it? Spending 15 k-20 k for a massage and FS? Better to go to BaanThai for a genuine massage and get a FL for the total cost of JH session.

It is high time to strike off JH and rank it #1 in the places to be avoided.

Cheers.

P.S.: I'm not promoting BaanThai, it was taken as an example.

Buttler
04-27-17, 18:45
Hello guys,

After all these years, JH is becoming more crappie than previous years. Huge entrance fee as well as high demanded tips, is it really worth it? Spending 15 k-20 k for a massage and FS? Better to go to BaanThai for a genuine massage and get a FL for the total cost of JH session.

Cheers.

P.S.: I'm not promoting BaanThai, it was taken as an example.Couldn't agree more on this one, I have been a frequent visitor to JH and the services has gone downhill, but the price keeps going up, by the way does Baan Thai offer FS?

UpCountry
04-28-17, 02:35
Couldn't agree more on this one, I have been a frequent visitor to JH and the services has gone downhill, but the price keeps going up, by the way does Baan Thai offer FS?No FS. Even extras are very high. They think they are from some other planet. They quote 3 k for simple HJ even with out any sort of access.

The Old Teaboy
04-28-17, 07:00
Hello guys,

Cheers.

P.S.: I'm not promoting BaanThai, it was taken as an example.Witchmaster, thanks for your comments. I have taken the next step of openly naming the place so that normal mongers like us can avoid it. People with money to burn may still want to go there. I suppose someone staying at Cinnamon Grand and with limited time may want to go there.

Ahinsakya
05-14-17, 00:48
Witchmaster, thanks for your comments. I have taken the next step of openly naming the place so that normal mongers like us can avoid it. People with money to burn may still want to go there. I suppose someone staying at Cinnamon Grand and with limited time may want to go there.I agree with OTB and we should expose this crappy service place and possibly get the cops to raid it again.

Dynolas
05-15-17, 00:00
For foreigners like myself, jh is easy place to find compared to some of the other places where putting on google maps shows a wrong locations.

Why report jh when you can threaten them to give reason price, better services, and better girls. What are they going to do? Report you to LE LOL, they be getting trouble themselves. You might as well provide anonymous calls to them till they finally give in, it's much easier since phones will be tied with constant calls that it be difficult for them to make appointments with any clients.

Craven66
05-17-17, 14:53
You might as well provide anonymous calls to them till they finally give in, it's much easier since phones will be tied with constant calls that it be difficult for them to make appointments with any clients.The issue with that is, someone needs to dedicate themselves to keep the JH phones busy. It is not practical.

Dynolas
05-19-17, 10:26
The issue with that is, someone needs to dedicate themselves to keep the JH phones busy. It is not practical.Not necessarily, the more frequent calls about threats the more that get scared and possibly lower price and provide better quality. Even if you call and have a no show, that's waste of money for them.

What's not practical is boycotting since foreigners will still go, it's the easiest to find, I'm myself trying to figure out some place and can't find on google maps.

MahaHoora
05-19-17, 12:50
I can see where your suggestion is coming from. Out of disappointment, disillusionment and disgust, which are justifiable. However getting "pocs" involved could backfire on us, the monger community, with them (kosuralas) taking the "initiative" further to start a spate of raids. It would be like an avalanche. Those of us who do not see JH as worthwhile could simply stay away and spread the word among fellow mongers. This may or may not have an impact on JH but we like-minded mongers could at least avoid being fleeced and cheated.

Getting kosu nanas involved would be like cutting the nose to spite the face, I guess bro. I agree with you that JH is no good and I myself have not gone there for a fairly long time now.

I agree with OTB and we should expose this crappy service place and possibly get the cops to raid it again.

Hooboy
05-19-17, 14:11
My thoughts exactly on the reaction by some about JH. I would also add maybe a bit of envy and jealousy as it seems to be a question of affordability more than anything else. It's a different market. I mean you can't gripe that 5 star hotel rates are high and expect them to be brought down to a say 3 star level simply because it's beyond your purse. However, obviously there is a demand at JH else they wouldn't keep jacking up the price. I think the service you get depends on how you treat the girl. I have never had a bad experience over the last maybe 8 years maybe average at times but most of the time I was satisfied. My most recent experience was a little over a month ago and I had such a good experience that I wanted to return in spite of the cost but unfortunately when I called last week "Honey" had left the previous day. Let me hasten to add that I don't patronize the place very often mainly because of the price factor. I go on average once in 6 months or so.

I can see where your suggestion is coming from. Out of disappointment, disillusionment and disgust, which are justifiable. However getting "pocs" involved could backfire on us, the monger community, with them (kosuralas) taking the "initiative" further to start a spate of raids. It would be like an avalanche. Those of us who do not see JH as worthwhile could simply stay away and spread the word among fellow mongers. This may or may not have an impact on JH but we like-minded mongers could at least avoid being fleeced and cheated.

Getting kosu nanas involved would be like cutting the nose to spite the face, I guess bro. I agree with you that JH is no good and I myself have not gone there for a fairly long time now.

Member #4751
05-19-17, 14:57
I visit JH once a month and got to know the front desk guy a little due to my recurring visit. He is aware that the standards have dropped and the customers aren't happy as before. He says that is because it is not very easy to bring down quality girls from Thailand anymore due to the high cost and other government bureaucracies (E. G. work visas). He also said that JH have to pay the ahem authorities more after the raids plus the girls keep demanding a larger chunk. They had plans to close down the place since it's becoming harder with so many spa's offering "Thai".

I still believe it's the best one of the lot of all the spas in Colombo due to the privacy and the service compared to other spas is a lot better. The ladies will spend a proper 1. 5 hours with you and you will come out with a good massage and a shake. For the price of 10.5 K, it's not that bad.

My thoughts exactly on the reaction by some about JH. I would also add maybe a bit of envy and jealousy as it seems to be a question of affordability more than anything else. It's a different market. I mean you can't gripe that 5 star hotel rates are high and expect them to be brought down to a say 3 star level simply because it's beyond your purse. However, obviously there is a demand at JH else they wouldn't keep jacking up the price. I think the service you get depends on how you treat the girl. I have never had a bad experience over the last maybe 8 years maybe average at times but most of the time I was satisfied. My most recent experience was a little over a month ago and I had such a good experience that I wanted to return in spite of the cost but unfortunately when I called last week "Honey" had left the previous day. Let me hasten to add that I don't patronize the place very often mainly because of the price factor. I go on average once in 6 months or so.

MahaHoora
05-19-17, 18:32
Thank you bro for this feedback. Until I stopped going there a few months back I had been a fairly regular customer there for about 4 years. Though I had encountered a couple of bad girls there, to be frank, I was satisfied with most others. The best for me was Nina who was quite a hit with most but unfortunately left our shores about 3 years back. Emmy was good too. Apple who left a few months back was good though her tip was too high.

I stopped going there simply because of the price.

Yet I see from two responses to my post and another recent post that there are also others among our brotherhood who still wish to patronize JH and I guess it is their personal choice and right.

I feel the best those of us who don't want to go there could do is to simply keep away from the place. Perhaps if they feel our absence in large numbers there might be some positive changes.

However, getting nasu konas or kosu nanas involved could spell disaster. The last time the useless guys (from Wal Aana) swooped down there, a couple of fellow mongers had an embarrassing experience too, even being featured on the idiot box; though their faces could not be seen, their better (or worse) halves at home could easily have recognised them from the remaining parts of their bodies.

Let's do anything without those jokers being involved.

MahaHoora
05-19-17, 18:46
Bro, useful post.

On the positive side, you almost always get the 1 1/2 hours which are your due. The girl almost always washes you with care before and after meals. There is privacy and the facility is absolutely clean.

The cost though is way too high for me now. Guess they still have enough customers even at the high price. May be their strategy is to move to an upper market segment.

Oh by the way, there was this useless guy who had visited the place and hung around bothering the counter and also the girls walking by, and even asking in a pina voice, "Can I have a Red Bull? While videoing all the time, and had later put the stuff on Youtube.

Those of us who don't think the place is not worth it could simply keep away and let market forces do the rest.

I visit JH once a month and got to know the front desk guy a little due to my recurring visit. He is aware that the standards have dropped and the customers aren't happy as before. He says that is because it is not very easy to bring down quality girls from Thailand anymore due to the high cost and other government bureaucracies (E. G. work visas). He also said that JH have to pay the ahem authorities more after the raids plus the girls keep demanding a larger chunk. They had plans to close down the place since it's becoming harder with so many spa's offering "Thai".

I still believe it's the best one of the lot of all the spas in Colombo due to the privacy and the service compared to other spas is a lot better. The ladies will spend a proper 1. 5 hours with you and you will come out with a good massage and a shake. For the price of 10.5 K, it's not that bad.

Shield69
06-01-17, 08:34
Thank you bro for this feedback. Until I stopped going there a few months back I had been a fairly regular customer there for about 4 years. Though I had encountered a couple of bad girls there, to be frank, I was satisfied with most others. The best for me was Nina who was quite a hit with most but unfortunately left our shores about 3 years back. Emmy was good too. Apple who left a few months back was good though her tip was too high.

I stopped going there simply because of the price.

Yet I see from two responses to my post and another recent post that there are also others among our brotherhood who still wish to patronize JH and I guess it is their personal choice and right.

I feel the best those of us who don't want to go there could do is to simply keep away from the place. Perhaps if they feel our absence in large numbers there might be some positive changes.

However, getting nasu konas or kosu nanas involved could spell disaster. The last time the useless guys (from Wal Aana) swooped down there, a couple of fellow mongers had an embarrassing experience too, even being featured on the idiot box; though their faces could not be seen, their better (or worse) halves at home could easily have recognised them from the remaining parts of their bodies.

Let's do anything without those jokers being involved.The price factor is what's keeping me away as well. The last time I went there was about two years back. I thought 9.5 k was bad enough and now they have increased it to 10.5 k, with at least a 5 k tip that's 15.5 k, almost $100.

Member #4751
07-08-17, 07:54
Hey guys,

I haven't visited Juliana in a while. Do you have any rooms you could recommend?

MuscleKolla
07-10-17, 14:57
The first and last time I ever go there, I wasted 10500 Rs. The massage and the B2B were good, but all I got was a handjob after, girl demanded 8000 more to fuck, I said I have only 3000 and showed her my purse so she refused and only gave me a handjob, When leaving she asked me for a tip, I said I won; t be giving you a tip. LOL.

Hey guys,

I haven't visited Juliana in a while. Do you have any rooms you could recommend?

MahaHoora
07-10-17, 18:45
The first and last time I ever go there, I wasted 10500 Rs. The massage and the B2B were good, but all I got was a handjob after, girl demanded 8000 more to fuck, I said I have only 3000 and showed her my purse so she refused and only gave me a handjob, When leaving she asked me for a tip, I said I won; t be giving you a tip. LOL.I haven't been there in a while. Are they still in operation at the usual place. JH in Col 3 ? When exactly did you go there?

It's been a terrible experience for you. Looks like my decision of dropping this place from my portfolio was right.

By the way your inbox is full.

Ravi89
07-11-17, 07:39
I haven't been there in a while. Are they still in operation at the usual place. JH in Col 3 ? When exactly did you go there?

It's been a terrible experience for you. Looks like my decision of dropping this place from my portfolio was right.

By the way your inbox is full.There are few guys like to promote expensive places like this. It's not worth as per my opinion. But people try to bring it to attention of others by starting to talk about it.

Craven66
07-12-17, 10:22
There are few guys like to promote expensive places like this. It's not worth as per my opinion. But people try to bring it to attention of others by starting to talk about it.Different strokes for different blokes.

If budget was not a problem, I would probably be a frequent visitor here too. Not many options in SL to have a nude Thai girl massage you.

Dynolas
07-12-17, 12:09
There are few guys like to promote expensive places like this. It's not worth as per my opinion. But people try to bring it to attention of others by starting to talk about it.I think it's more convient especially for foreigners since it's easy to find and around the vicinity of other tourist areas, also that it's B2 b FS.

Some places are difficult to locate even using google maps to tell driver where to go.

MahaHoora
07-12-17, 22:40
The first and last time I ever go there, I wasted 10500 Rs. The massage and the B2B were good, but all I got was a handjob after, girl demanded 8000 more to fuck, I said I have only 3000 and showed her my purse so she refused and only gave me a handjob, When leaving she asked me for a tip, I said I won; t be giving you a tip. LOL.

When did you got to JH? I thought they had shifted to a different place.

Very steep cost per visit going by what you say.

Shield69
07-15-17, 05:57

Very steep cost per visit going by what you say.They are still at the same location. I recall the time they had a 7500 entrance. The current 10.5 k makes sense only if the masseuse gets her tip from it as well (or at the very least accepts a far smaller amount).

Pro23
07-16-17, 05:13
What is the meaning of "JH M-Y". Could you rename the thread with general name?

Lawanya
07-19-17, 20:54
What is the meaning of "JH M-Y". Could you rename the thread with general name?Yes, can't understand what is the meaning of the title of this tread. Better rename it as Juliana Hotel Colombo3.

Hooboy
08-07-17, 18:01
Can someone please recommend a few room nos or names at JH? My last visit was about 3 or 4 months ago when Honey was there. She has since left and no idea who is worth a shot! Please PM. Thanks.

MuscleKolla
08-08-17, 04:40
I went somewhere in June, they are at the same place. That was my first and last visit. Never going there again.

Very steep cost per visit going by what you say.

MarlonS
08-08-17, 11:01
Can someone please recommend a few room nos or names at JH? My last visit was about 3 or 4 months ago when Honey was there. She has since left and no idea who is worth a shot! Please PM. Thanks.I had a good experience with room 9 about one month ago.

UpaliAiya
09-04-17, 20:21
I had a good experience with room 9 about one month ago.Can you please mention the name of the talent. They keep changing rooms.

Hooboy
09-07-17, 12:56
Not sure if she is the same person mentioned by MarlonS. I went about 2 weeks ago and she had a lot of restrictions, absolutely no DATY, no sucking boobs, no kissing etc but she gave a damned good thai massage. Name was Thong Tha Room 9. Wouldn't settle for anything less than 6 k tip.

Can you please mention the name of the talent. They keep changing rooms.

UpaliAiya
09-08-17, 20:04
Not sure if she is the same person mentioned by MarlonS. I went about 2 weeks ago and she had a lot of restrictions, absolutely no DATY, no sucking boobs, no kissing etc but she gave a damned good thai massage. Name was Thong Tha Room 9. Wouldn't settle for anything less than 6 k tip.Thanks for the tip and the heads up. If no sucking and kissing allowed, not sure about going with her anyways.

Farih
09-16-17, 18:41
I've been a frequent visitor to Jspa, knowing the prices are high still it's the best spa for a proper thai b2 b! Rang them at around 7 and checked for newcomers but he said no new ones. I took rose couple of times, she's good in bed but massage is average. Asked the repetition guy to select a good one for me and he suggested buvi, room 8. Went there at around 8.15 and she came in after 10 minutes. Little bit of makeup but she was fair. Had a little chit chat and session started. She's very friendly and her massaging techniques were on point! After 1 hour of a good massage she asked me what else? I don't like to fuck Thai women, so told her that I don't want sex but I need the rest. She smiled and called me a baby! B2 B session stated and while she was on my back she started eating my ears. Man, that was so damn good. She tongue fucked my ears. Asked her to lick my ass but she refsused and said next time and when down to lick my junior. She started very slow, licked my balls and sucked slowly. Just the way I wanted. Couldn't hold on for long and she insisted me to cum in her mouth. Who will not say yes and l released the load in her mouth. Had a wash, tipped her 3 k and she happily accepted.

Kenath
09-18-17, 14:51
This is my first review here so take it easy on me guys. I have been out of SL for a very long time and got back a few weeks ago. Since I don't have access to any of the local contact I decided to visit the spa at JH after reading up here.

Called midday and made an appointment for early evening. Upon arrival told the reception guy that I would like someone who is slim. He recommended room no 9, forgive me guys I forgot the girls name. It was a very Thai (Asian) name not a Bella, Rosy, Carla type.

Waited and she walked in after 5 minutes.

Face: 5/10- Was wearing heavy makeup, not ugly but not pretty either.

Body: 7/10- Nice small boobs and a tennis player type body.

Personality: 8/10- Very friendly, was able to communicate well in English.

Thai Massage: 7/10 Provided a decent massage.

B2B: 5/10- She was very mechanical, would have liked a lot more intimacy.

Other Services: 5/10 Didn't offer French Kissing which was a big let down even though she told me she offers the full range except A-Levels. BJ was OK.

Would I return: No.

Fee Paid: 10.5 k + 8 K Tip.

Any local contacts would be greatly appreciated.

Phoenix1988
11-24-17, 04:34
Finally got the chance to visit the famous J Spa yesterday.

Called around 1 pm and got an appointment at 1.30 pm The rate was 10500 and they don't accept cards. The guy at the reception was friendly and I asked him for a cute friendly girl.

He sent me to the room #2. It was a really clean and comfortable room. The bathroom was in the massage room itself. No screen door to separate. A cute and small built girl came in after 5 minutes and greeted me. Her English was basic but OK.

She was very friendly. Wore less makeup. Name was 'Lilly'. First she gave me a wash and started the massage. It was really great. It was the first time I have experienced such a massage. She continued it about 45 minutes.

Then she asked my preference for the B2B. Lotion / Oil / Dry? I preferred lotion. She had a wash first. Unfortunately she dimmed the light first. Didn't see her properly that time. She started from getting on my back. Didn't feel much when she is on my back. Then she asked me to turn. She had a really nice body and bit large boobs with long nipples which turned me on. Then she started the B2B on my top. It was good I really expected more intimacy. But she allowed me to kiss her boobs and finger her. But no lip kissing.

Then she asked me about the ending. FS or BJ? I didn't want to have FS with her. I really maintain my limits when it comes to sex. I opt to have CBJ and she asked 5000 tip. Agreed for 4000. The CBJ was average but I enjoyed by sucking her boobs and fingering her. At the end we had a shower together. Kissed her good buy and left. Really good experience.

Massage 9/10.

B2 be 6/10.

Place 9/10.

Attitude 8/10.

Looks 8/10.

WIR Very expensive. May be after sometime.

Member #4751
11-28-17, 08:18
Room 9 has a new lady. Average at best. She did say that room 3 and 7 has slim ones. Will be trying them in the future.

Finally got the chance to visit the famous J Spa yesterday.

Called around 1 pm and got an appointment at 1.30 pm The rate was 10500 and they don't accept cards. The guy at the reception was friendly and I asked him for a cute friendly girl.

He sent me to the room #2. It was a really clean and comfortable room. The bathroom was in the massage room itself. No screen door to separate. A cute and small built girl came in after 5 minutes and greeted me. Her English was basic but OK.

She was very friendly. Wore less makeup. Name was 'Lilly'. First she gave me a wash and started the massage. It was really great. It was the first time I have experienced such a massage. She continued it about 45 minutes.

Then she asked my preference for the B2B. Lotion / Oil / Dry? I preferred lotion. She had a wash first. Unfortunately she dimmed the light first. Didn't see her properly that time. She started from getting on my back. Didn't feel much when she is on my back. Then she asked me to turn. She had a really nice body and bit large boobs with long nipples which turned me on. Then she started the B2B on my top. It was good I really expected more intimacy. But she allowed me to kiss her boobs and finger her. But no lip kissing.

Then she asked me about the ending. FS or BJ? I didn't want to have FS with her. I really maintain my limits when it comes to sex. I opt to have CBJ and she asked 5000 tip. Agreed for 4000. The CBJ was average but I enjoyed by sucking her boobs and fingering her. At the end we had a shower together. Kissed her good buy and left. Really good experience.

Massage 9/10.

B2 be 6/10.

Place 9/10.

Attitude 8/10.

Looks 8/10.

WIR Very expensive. May be after sometime.

Rockstar45
12-13-17, 16:44
Hi guys,

Have any of you had any good experiences at JH recently?

A friend tried Rm 6 but was a pretty disappointing experience it seems.

I've been a patron of JH for many years and seems the quality on offer keeps going down every year even though the prices increase. Rose was decent but I believe she is not there any more.

Would appreciate it if any of you fellow members have got any advice on which rooms to may be try based on your respective experiences of late.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Rock.

Member #4751
12-14-17, 06:19
Bro, try room 7 with Nadia. She is decent. Just had a session with her last week. She is decent.

Hi guys,

I've been a patron of JH for many years and seems the quality on offer keeps going down every year even though the prices increase. Rose was decent but I believe she is not there any more.

Would appreciate it if any of you fellow members have got any advice on which rooms to may be try based on your respective experiences of late.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Rock.

Rockstar45
12-16-17, 05:34
Bro, try room 7 with Nadia. She is decent. Just had a session with her last week. She is decent.JSaint,

Thanks for your reply. Much appreciated.

Would you mind giving a bit of info on the below?

1. Her body type? Slim, curvy, medium?

2. About her services, extra allowed?

3. Tip. What are her expectations?

Once again, thanks for being nice enough to respond.

Cheers,

Rock.

Hooboy
12-23-17, 18:10
On the last 2 occasions within the last 2-3 months I noticed that the girls are recycling condoms. Make it a point to take your own.

Bastard
12-27-17, 06:51
Hi,

I haven't been there in a while but last time I was there I had a blast! I went there around 1 AM (as I was a hotel guest) we had great two rounds plus she was nice enough to buy me beer (that was on her). I guess I was the last customer for that day so she wanted to have a good time and didn't mind getting bit drunk. I would give the whole experience 9/10 except that the damage was bit too high.

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Rock.

Rajeshsri
01-19-18, 05:18
Called JH couple of days back and was told its full but directed us to their new branch in Lazaani hotel. Same procedures followed for 8.5 K. Entrance from car park directly. Rooms are much larger than JH. Recommended rooms are 4 & 6. Avoid 1. Happy mongering.

Randy69
01-26-18, 05:35
Wanted to explore this place and went in around 1 pm few days back. The available options were 1 and 4 rooms. As earlier reporter said to avoid 1 I went for room 4. Paid the 8. 5 to very smiley friendly type 2 guys at the reception who were both wearing ties. Went to the room and before going I said if I don't like the girl I want to change and they said "no problem". I did not like the merchandise and quickly asked for a replacement and then they said 3 is free now. Even that was not good looking and as a policy these days I don't waste money unless I am happy at what I see. So requested a refund and was promptly given. What little I noticed was the rooms were as same as JH and clean and spacious - {one thing you must always give credit to JH}. There was no parking inside and you have to park your car in the marine drive which was not much privacy compare to JH where they will even cover your number plate. If anyone has seen a good looking thai please PM the room / name at this place.

KoolGuy88
06-07-18, 01:37
Did anyone here visit jh recently? Any ideas about rooms? Which to avoid and which to select?

SexBomb69
07-06-22, 07:33
I'm kinda new to the forum and I have no idea what jh is. Can someone please explain?