PDA

View Full Version : Melbourne Brothel Reports

Engine Driver
06-03-15, 10:38
A new thread for Melbourne Brothel Reports since the Melbourne thread is mainly about AMPs.

ThaiGoodTimes
06-05-15, 04:55
My posts in the Melbourne AMP forum on Leeds Street might be of interest here. It's more this than that.

DanTheMan
06-06-15, 12:49
Cut and paste job from the AMP section that I posted earlier.

TMC.

Took a trip here to see either April or Crystal. Settled on Crystal, as April was taken. The decisions that a bloke needs to make. Both offer excellent service in my opinion. Anyway it was off with Crystal and if you've been with her then you know what to expect. Very friendly, chatty and great service. Started with the BBBJ, and sensual licking, before I told her to hop on top, as I was horny as. She rode me and all I could do was play with those huge DD cups of hers. Soon she said to me lets change position and said if you like you can fuck my big tits. Who am I to refuse such an offer, so off with the condom, and start pumping those huge cans before giving her a nice pearl necklace.

More chat, then it was on with the second round. But I asked how much time I had left and she said you booked for 30 minutes, and I said no an hour, to which she apologized as she thought I only had 30 minutes. We got the job done, but she kept apologising about how the wrong time had been written down for her. She then went to say that if I hadn't cum for a second time, shed call downstairs to offer me another 10 minutes for free due to the error. Now that's good service!

JustForFun21
06-06-15, 17:27
A new thread for Melbourne Brothel Reports since the Melbourne thread is mainly about AMPs.Thanks mate for getting this new thread created. The original Melbourne forum has really become a Chinese AMP forum than an Australia Melbourne forum. I hope more people will start contributing to this thread going forward.

JustForFun21
06-08-15, 15:43
I came across a website recently (please search google based on the title of this post) that listed 20 top brothels in Melbourne. There is no mention of the year but I guess this was not a very old report. The extract of the first 10 brothels are listed below (hope I'm not violating the forum rules).

1. The Harem.

2. Gotham City.

3. Presidential City.

4. LE Boudoir.

5. Southern Comfort International.

6. Club 859.

7. Pickwood Lodge.

8. Studio 54.

9. Pleasure Dome.

10. My Alibi.

I didn't see any existing report on these brothels and hence looking for inputs from seniors who has visited these places. Frankly, I never thought there are so many options available in Melbourne as hardly there were any reports in ISG on these brothels.

Happy mongering.

DanTheMan
06-09-15, 09:44
I can think of 2 top brothels that were left off. WSX & TMC!

Eric Tile
06-09-15, 11:23
I did not know this thread existed. Hence I now repeat the substance of a previous report.

For brothels, The Duchess Abbotsford, Oriental Angels Blackburn, Silk Lotus Fairfield and possibly Southern Comfort Braeside, are.

Satisfactory. But as everywhere they all depend on the ladies available and the lady selected.

Cheers, ET.

JustForFun21
06-11-15, 15:45
Despite knowing that Presidential Suite is far off from my place ( 40 kms), I tried this place during a weekday this week. First mistake, I took public transport and it took me 2 hrs & 15 minutes to reach the place. This is located in an industrial area and I felt that this was not really the place that I would normally prefer as this one was probably catering to industries, warehouse staff in that area rather than for someone from CBD going there expecting high class girls.

Anyway, I got seated and I was looking for a big line up but alas, there were only 3 girls that were shown to me and I was told that rest of the girls were busy. The first woman was 45 yrs, second and third ladies probably were in their early 30's. The line up didn't impress me but after travelling such a far distance, I didn't want to go back without trying my luck. I chosen Nadia (Ukranian) as she was pretty among the three girls.

Once inside, she did a quick dick test (possibly to check any infections on my johnny) and then she asked me to shower. The rooms were not great but decent. I liked the small pole stage adjacent to the bed with full size mirrors. After few minutes at the pole, she asked me to go down to taste her pussy. I never done this with a social worker before but seeing her clean shaven pussy and the confidence that I was at a licensed brothel (which means girls are regularly tested), I took the plunge and tried her. I took one hour session and utilized it by cuming 2 times. Overall, it was a decent experience.

Scorecard:

Face & Figure (IMHO) : 7 / 10.

CBJ: 6 / 10 (no BBJ).

Massage: 4 / 10 (just namesake massage).

Attitude: 6 / 10 (while she allowed me to play with her whole body, she had some restrictions which were no DFK, no fingering).

Overall Experience: 7 / 10.

Price: $210/ HR.

Happy mongering.

Engine Driver
06-12-15, 05:18
I came across a website recently (please search google based on the title of this post) that listed 20 top brothels in Melbourne. There is no mention of the year but I guess this was not a very old report. The extract of the first 10 brothels are listed below (hope I'm not violating the forum rules).

1. The Harem.

2. Gotham City.

3. Presidential City.

4. LE Boudoir.

6. Club 859.

7. Pickwood Lodge.

8. Studio 54.

9. Pleasure Dome.

10. My Alibi.

I didn't see any existing report on these brothels and hence looking for inputs from seniors who has visited these places. Frankly, I never thought there are so many options available in Melbourne as hardly there were any reports in ISG on these brothels.

Happy mongering.If you like cheap, nasty wh0 r es who have no teeth, then Southern Comfort might be for you. They are famous for their lunch time strip shows where a whole bunch of old ethnic men clamour, hoping to get a free blow job. Women there are generally ugly and the price is correspondingly low. I think around $90 a pop last time I went. If you go back far enough, there are detailed FRs on Southern Comfort.

Engine Driver
06-12-15, 05:23
Cut and paste job from the AMP section that I posted earlier.

TMC.

Took a trip here to see either April or Crystal. Settled on Crystal, as April was taken. The decisions that a bloke needs to make. Both offer excellent service in my opinion. Anyway it was off with Crystal and if you've been with her then you know what to expect. Very friendly, chatty and great service. Started with the BBBJ, and sensual licking, before I told her to hop on top, as I was horny as. She rode me and all I could do was play with those huge DD cups of hers. Soon she said to me lets change position and said if you like you can fuck my big tits. Who am I to refuse such an offer, so off with the condom, and start pumping those huge cans before giving her a nice pearl necklace.

More chat, then it was on with the second round. But I asked how much time I had left and she said you booked for 30 minutes, and I said no an hour, to which she apologized as she thought I only had 30 minutes. We got the job done, but she kept apologising about how the wrong time had been written down for her. She then went to say that if I hadn't cum for a second time, shed call downstairs to offer me another 10 minutes for free due to the error. Now that's good service!I'm glad to hear that Crystal is still there. She's been at TMC for a long time. I've had many great sessions with her. She's a hot GILF (grandmother). There's nothing she won't do including AR, BBBJCOF, DFK, DATY etc although doesn't like anal. She said that some of her friends in the business have had their sphincters destroyed through anal sex. I even got her to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) on me in the shower once and she happily obliged.

Engine Driver
06-13-15, 03:26

7. Pickwood Lodge.

Not sure why this dump located in Brunswick is listed here. I went there once a few years ago and there was no line up as such. Instead they had a bar arrangement where the girls mingle to give you the illusion that you are genuinely picking up a bird with your natural sexual prowess. Ha. Both WG's on duty then were white caucasians and I would be generous if I rated them a 5. I declined and just left to visit a Thai RnT further up the road where I knew I would get a great traditional rub followed by a balls massage.

Engine Driver
06-13-15, 03:52
I can think of 2 top brothels that were left off. WSX & TMC!These should be right at the top of any Melbourne list. I've had many, many punts at these two places over the past 25 years and have had a positive experience on about 80% of the time. In terms of bang for your buck and knowing what you are going to get, you just can't beat these two brothels on Dudley Street, West Melbourne near the Queen Victoria markets. If anyone is new to Melbourne, I suggest you start your mongering journey at either of these two places. You won't be disappointed.

The Main Course has had a multi-million dollar refurbishment and is now absolutely first class in terms of facilities. Women here are generally more mature white MILFs but provide excellent service. Who can forget Crystal, Kaz and Flame? Another MILF offers anal for an extra $20. I just can't remember her name now. Sometimes, they do have Asians and younger white girls.

Westside X is right next door to TMC and is all Asian. I've had absolute knock outs here (9's and 10's) that would make some of the best girls in Pattaya Go Gos look pig ugly. Quite a few of the Thais and PRCs have silicone tits. Some of the girls here do provide PSE and GFE and service improves if you are a regular. I remember about 15 years ago, a Thai honey got me to give her AR. I think I spent 25 minutes of the 30 minutes eating her ass. It was an unforgettable experience.

My usual MO is go into TMC and see who's there. I then go next door to WSX before deciding who to take.

JustForFun21
06-13-15, 17:27
This was indeed a tempting report and I'm counting my days to go to TMC. By the way, how safe are these girls to go down on them? My earlier experience of eating a pussy at Presidential suite was my first experience but I'm still scared whether it was a mistake of my life by going down. Looking for advice. Thanks.

These should be right at the top of any Melbourne list. I've had many, many punts at these two places over the past 25 years and have had a positive experience on about 80% of the time. In terms of bang for your buck and knowing what you are going to get, you just can't beat these two brothels on Dudley Street, West Melbourne near the Queen Victoria markets. If anyone is new to Melbourne, I suggest you start your mongering journey at either of these two places. You won't be disappointed.

The Main Course has had a multi-million dollar refurbishment and is now absolutely first class in terms of facilities. Women here are generally more mature white MILFs but provide excellent service. Who can forget Crystal, Kaz and Flame? Another MILF offers anal for an extra $20. I just can't remember her name now. Sometimes, they do have Asians and younger white girls.

Westside X is right next door to TMC and is all Asian. I've had absolute knock outs here (9's and 10's) that would make some of the best girls in Pattaya Go Gos look pig ugly. Quite a few of the Thais and PRCs have silicone tits. Some of the girls here do provide PSE and GFE and service improves if you are a regular. I remember about 15 years ago, a Thai honey got me to give her AR. I think I spent 25 minutes of the 30 minutes eating her ass. It was an unforgettable experience.

My usual MO is go into TMC and see who's there. I then go next door to WSX before deciding who to take.

Moth To Flames
06-13-15, 22:59
This was indeed a tempting report and I'm counting my days to go to TMC. By the way, how safe are these girls to go down on them? My earlier experience of eating a pussy at Presidential suite was my first experience but I'm still scared whether it was a mistake of my life by going down. Looking for advice. Thanks.I love that this is your Post #69. I think the universe is telling you something.

Engine Driver
06-13-15, 23:39
This was indeed a tempting report and I'm counting my days to go to TMC. By the way, how safe are these girls to go down on them? My earlier experience of eating a pussy at Presidential suite was my first experience but I'm still scared whether it was a mistake of my life by going down. Looking for advice. Thanks.You need to do your own research and be satisfied of the risks. The girls in licenced brothels are required to undergo medical tests regularly. I'm pretty sure that the PRC girls in the 100's of unlicensed brothels and AMPS around town would not be tested. I can't imagine the greedy PRC papasans letting the girls out for such activities and incurring costs.

The advice I have always got from medical professionals is that the risks associated with eating pussy are negligible. I don't think there are any reported cases of HIV transmission from eating pussy. Obviously, if there is an odour, mucus discharge or blood, I wouldn't eat it.

SuperCroc
06-14-15, 04:54
Glad we split AMPS and brothels in 2 separate threads makes discussion and searching easier.

Tried the infamous Ultimate magic brothel at brighton, was shown 2 Africans who looked like drags and 1 older Aussie whom I can tell was a stunner in her youth. Took her was friendly, fake ass but nice natural breasts. Good FS session, went missionary with some soft kissing and she made the effort to be really into it.

Clean place with a shower inside the room, a bit shabby and outdated furnishing but it adds to the atmosphere.

However I was disappointed with the selection as I heard they offered stunners. Maybe I just went on a wrong day (afternoon on a weekday).

SuperCroc
06-14-15, 05:07
This was indeed a tempting report and I'm counting my days to go to TMC. By the way, how safe are these girls to go down on them? My earlier experience of eating a pussy at Presidential suite was my first experience but I'm still scared whether it was a mistake of my life by going down. Looking for advice. Thanks.Different mongers will tell you different. My personal preference? I don't go usually down on them even with assurances of hygenie and medical tests but that's mainly because I don't enjoy that anyway (unless I'm in a different mood).

A friend of mine travels around the world mongering and he's been in the nastiest brothels doing DATY and he's as healthy as anyone can be.

My advise if you love to do it, go for it. If your worried about hygiene and health risks be smart about it and only do it at licensed brothels and look for signs like do they shower after sessions, do they look and smell clean, are there "remnants" on them, etc.

JustForFun21
06-14-15, 15:49
Thanks ED and SuperCroc for your suggestions. I agree, I just need to apply some common sense and be wise in deciding whose pussy I'm eating. In any case, to minimize the risk, I've planned to visit only licensed brothels going forward. Cheers.

You need to do your own research and be satisfied of the risks. The girls in licenced brothels are required to undergo medical tests regularly. I'm pretty sure that the PRC girls in the 100's of unlicensed brothels and AMPS around town would not be tested. I can't imagine the greedy PRC papasans letting the girls out for such activities and incurring costs.

The advice I have always got from medical professionals is that the risks associated with eating pussy are negligible. I don't think there are any reported cases of HIV transmission from eating pussy. Obviously, if there is an odour, mucus discharge or blood, I wouldn't eat it.

JustForFun21
06-14-15, 15:52
Interesting observation. To satisfy 'karma', I will ensure to try 69 during my next visit. Cheers.

I love that this is your Post #69. I think the universe is telling you something.

ThaiGoodTimes
06-15-15, 05:24
I'd add this to your list of ones to try if out in the eastern suburbs. $125/30, $230/60.

Was driving back from Wantirna after seeing friends on a Sunday afternoon not long ago. Found this place on WeChat advertising like it was an illegal one, even tho it's not, interesting approach. Adds lots of pictures of Asian girls (can't confirm they are real), and of the comfy rooms (can confirm) on their WeChat page, so looked promising.

Chatted, then decided to give it a try. Was presented with a good selection of quality girls, all at least 7's IMHO. Tried one for an hour and had a very good comfortable and rewarding experience. Picked a nice HK Chinese girl, Tanya I think, for 60 minutes, mid 20's, about 165 cm, size 10, right curves, see-cup natural boobs. Shower first, some chat, cuddling, light kissing, moving to BBBJ, and then DATY (because I love it), and she liked it too, which is always a good sign for me. She got into it, and I didn't want to stop, hence my need for 60 min bookings, LOL. She came, or said she did, then suggested she now wanted, no "needed" me inside her, and urgently. On with the condom and I let her take control. She climbed on top and straight into a great cowgirl, with all those deep grinding hip movements that can make it just so good, watched her face and the look was real, she was continuing to get off on it, big time. Got the occasional bend down by her and deep french kiss that reinforced the reality of the GFE now going on. She suggested reverse cowgirl, more for her again, and the upside was a great visual of her bum, and the chance to watch me sliding in and out of her whilst playing with her crack, tried but no finger allowed in. Luckily my trying didn't stop her mood, just made her feel more in control.

Moved to missionary, then sideways, then doggie, all wonderful. But by now my dick was telling me that no matter how pleasurable it was, it already knew it wasn't going to come inside her, something about extreme lubrication (hers of course, and all natural) and lack of sensitivity that occurs for me. Suggested that we move to a hand job, whilst I played with her sweet pussy, she started for me, not a bad technique, with an occasional lick of the shaft and balls, no oral tho, but a continual fondling of the sack and crack. By by now I wanted to come, so I took control, took the matter in hand so to speak and started wanking myself. Told her to lay her head on my hip, and keep fondling my balls and crack, she was happy to oblige. I meanwhile concentrated on myself whilst keeping a finger playing with her sopping pussy. A few minutes, or less as time flies, and I felt myself on the edge, took my hand out of her pussy, pulled her up for a kiss which was passionately returned, and came all over both our hips and stomachs. She felt me coming, kissed me more, then laid back to the side, smiled and laughed at the mess on us, and became business like again.

Cleaned me up, then she jumped up showered again, then ushered me into the shower whilst she tidied the room. I was just about out the door when she stopped me, planted a passionate kiss on my lips and said don't be a stranger.

Alas, haven't been back out that way for a while. But definitely will be if circumstances allow.

Long Time Boy
06-15-15, 08:25

1. The Harem.

2. Gotham City.

3. Presidential City.

4. LE Boudoir.

6. Club 859.

7. Pickwood Lodge.

8. Studio 54.

9. Pleasure Dome.

10. My Alibi.

Happy mongering.1. The Harem. Great white bread service. Occasionally had wonderful GFE.

2. Gotham City. Up itself and the girls are so snobby even their undoubted good looks are not worth. Unless you're 25 and rich, it's all to hard.

3. Presidential Suite. Don't know.

4. LE Boudoir. Brilliant. Great variety of well trained and friendly, willing girls. EVerything from PSE (occassionally) to GFE almost all the time. A real favourite.

5. Southern Comfort International. Certainly cheap, certainly old, certainly tacky, often fun. The shows are actually pretty good if the girls are into it and you like a footy club, smoker night atmosphere. Would go for a regualr punt.

6. Club 859. Never heard of it.

7. Pickwick Lodge. Closed.

8. Studio 54. Overrated and too far for me.

9. Pleasure Dome. Fun if you are into Trannies. If not you will hate it. Some real lookers.

10. My Alibi. Don't know.

If your looking for a top20 list you need to include.

The Collingwood Confidentlal. Expensive but good quality. The looks of Gotham City but friendlier.

The Main Course. Older, wiser and funner girls. And reasonably price. Quality varies a lot each time you visit so keep trying.

100 Johnston St. Was brillant with previous owners, still pretty good.

NT and nearby Westminster Screts. Are obth hit and miss, but have had some absolutely brilliant sessions at both. Depends on the girl. DAH.

Engine Driver
06-17-15, 08:35
Another MILF offers anal for an extra $20. I just can't remember her name now. Her name is Jane. She also does an awesome BBBJCIM, swallowing every last drop of cum.

Shirlock
06-20-15, 00:21
Her name is Jane. She also does an awesome BBBJCIM, swallowing every last drop of cum.Yeah Jane, lovely MILF type, excellent service.

Engine Driver
06-21-15, 03:13
If anyone is looking for bareback action, you can try Simone at TMC. Simone is an eastern European MILF, probably a 4 in looks, but provides a 9/10 PSE. I've sessioned Simone many times and absolutely everything is possible. She has offered me bareback a number of times saying "let's be like boyfriend and girlfriend". I've declined each time as bareback with a WG is not something I can do considering my, er, domestic situation.

DanTheMan
06-21-15, 06:29
I had an itch that I couldn't scratch today, so made my way down to TMC at lunchtime today. Wanted to see April, but she was busy and I didn't feel like waiting, so I was introduced to Amanda and another woman, whose name I forget.

Amanda was about 50, blonde with massive natural tits. She told me she used to work at Top of the Town, but is working at TMC, whilst TOTT is being renovated.

I got to say her tits are massive, and I liked them but she didn't really do it for me.

Told me she liked to not rush, but I think this is a nice way of saying you'll get one pop only.

Session started with a lot of fake dirty talk and light massage until she offered BBBJ, (average). Then asked me to cum on her tits so I asked her to lay on her back so I could fuck those titties, but she likes me to lay down so she can jerk me off over them. She gave an average HJ at best, (I know an ugly Chinese are&T girl who gives the best HJ I've ever had, nice and soft, good technique), but Amandas HJ just wasn't up to scratch for me. To quick and in my opinion, she just wanted the session over.

Amanda reckons a lot of her clients like her to give them a HJ so they can blow over her tits. That's fine for them, but not me. I wanted to whip it out of her moot and shoot it all over them!

To stop the average HJ, I told her to get on top so I could see those tits swing, then I ended up on top of her in missionary doing her until I blew a big load into her. Then more massage and time was up.

In retrospect, I should've waited for April.

WIR -no.

* On another note, be very careful what you say to her in regards to the other women who work at TMC. She asked me who i normally see and i told her. Then she asked me if I had ever been offered sex without a condom, to which I said no, (but I have on a few occasions). Amanda is a good friend of the boss at TMC, and was tellign me that management there is starting to clean up the place, to stop this kind of thing happening. I got a feeling they are looking to have a huge clean out of girls.

DanTheMan
06-21-15, 06:36
If anyone is looking for bareback action, you can try Simone at TMC. Simone is an eastern European MILF, probably a 4 in looks, but provides a 9/10 PSE. I've sessioned Simone many times and absolutely everything is possible. She has offered me bareback a number of times saying "let's be like boyfriend and girlfriend". I've declined each time as bareback with a WG is not something I can do considering my, er, domestic situation.There is more than one girl there that offers bareback action. IF you become a regular, you'll soon get offered this.

Shirlock
06-21-15, 08:48
There is more than one girl there that offers bareback action. IF you become a regular, you'll soon get offered this.Yeah I can think of at least three or four who offer natural.

Engine Driver
06-22-15, 12:26
Yeah I can think of at least three or four who offer natural.If you go bareback with a prostitute and get an STD, how do you explain it to your missus at home? Also, if you are number 3 bareback rider for the day, do you really want to drill into a pool of some other punters cum?

On a positive note, given the age of those scrubbers at TMC, there's absolutely no chance of accidentally making a baby if you do decide to go bareback.

Engine Driver
06-22-15, 12:40
Has anyone been to the Daily Planet lately? I remember back in the 1990's it was the most famous brothel in Australia, maybe on par with a Touch of Class in Sydney. How things change.

I never had the courage to ever go there as I found the two part fee system a little off putting and I was always apprehensive about the attitude of the girls. Besides, I had a work colleague who lived on that street and couldn't afford to be outed as a brothel creeper.

I'd be interested to know what it's like.

DanTheMan
06-24-15, 09:52
If you go bareback with a prostitute and get an STD, how do you explain it to your missus at home? Also, if you are number 3 bareback rider for the day, do you really want to drill into a pool of some other punters cum?

On a positive note, given the age of those scrubbers at TMC, there's absolutely no chance of accidentally making a baby if you do decide to go bareback.Funny. True, but funny!

GtrSpec
06-25-15, 11:05
If anyone is looking for bareback action, you can try Simone at TMC. Simone is an eastern European MILF, probably a 4 in looks, but provides a 9/10 PSE. I've sessioned Simone many times and absolutely everything is possible. She has offered me bareback a number of times saying "let's be like boyfriend and girlfriend". I've declined each time as bareback with a WG is not something I can do considering my, er, domestic situation.What days does she work?

Engine Driver
06-27-15, 04:21
What days does she work.Probably best to ring up and find out. Girls' schedules always change.

Ausmann
07-05-15, 14:32
Met up with some friends and decided to try one of the places in South Melbourne, ended up at 59 on York, Asian girls, went in and three working at the time, they introduced themselves and I decided to take the smaller Thai girl, to get to the point, very disappointed with the service, this is my first visit to a brothel for many years, the girl was not very friendly, just did not connect, her name is see K, pronounced like that, my mates told me this place was good but not tonight (Sunday). I find the girls at the massage shops more friendly and at least show they are keen, WIR not sure. Cheers Ausmann.

DanTheMan
07-06-15, 09:53
Went down to TMC course yesterday and saw April. She's put ona bit of weight since returning from her Thai holiday.

For those who don't know, April is Thai, early 50's and gives a great service!

WIR. I'm a regular.

Shirlock
07-19-15, 00:21
If anyone is looking for bareback action, you can try Simone at TMC. Simone is an eastern European MILF, probably a 4 in looks, but provides a 9/10 PSE. I've sessioned Simone many times and absolutely everything is possible. She has offered me bareback a number of times saying "let's be like boyfriend and girlfriend". I've declined each time as bareback with a WG is not something I can do considering my, er, domestic situation.Rang MC yesterday to see when Simone is working and was told she doesn't work there anymore. Anybody know where she has gone? Recently seen Eva at Ultimates in Geelong, Thai woman, probably mid to late 30,slim body, perky boobs and long nipples, very enthusiastic girl friend type service, lots of kissing and had a great time WIR absolutely as left feeling drained and with a big smile on my face.

Shirlock
07-21-15, 05:19
Rang MC yesterday to see when Simone is working and was told she doesn't work there anymore. Anybody know where she has gone? Recently seen Eva at Ultimates in Geelong, Thai woman, probably mid to late 30,slim body, perky boobs and long nipples, very enthusiastic girl friend type service, lots of kissing and had a great time WIR absolutely as left feeling drained and with a big smile on my face.Also had the pleasure of recently catching up with Gen from Boronia, ad in locanto, MILF type blonde, probably late 30 or thereabout, big boobs, slim build, provides porno type service and does everything if you know what I mean. Very enthusiastic service. WIR absolutely but a little bit far for me to travel but I will go back.

Rickr63
07-23-15, 11:09
I head over to western suburbs ever so often and have visited Show me Fire and Studio Honeys a few times. Both brothels are in Fleet St Somerton. Only a few doors away from each other. Discreet parking around the back.

This means that they are keen for your business and prices (daytime quoted as that is when I visit) are around $100 for half a hour. Both brothels usually have 3 to 6 girls on, and if you are not attracted to the ones at Studio Honeys, then I just say thanks and check out Show me Fire. Brandy at Show me Fire is a dark skinned lady with probably f cups. Studio Honeys often has 2 girls for a special price which can be very exciting.

A very sexy redhead nurse from Sydney also visits Show me Fire ever month or two to earn some extra cash and she is hot.

Visiting during the day, I have never been rushed, taking shower before and after the action. Might be different at night or peak times.

Rickr63
07-30-15, 07:58
Visited Garden of Eden this week. Located off Cheltenham Rd at the end of Dingley Ave around 5 klm from the heart of Dandenong. Situated on large grounds with good fencing so once you drive in, nobody will see your vehicle from the road. Nice big 2 storey building. Unfortunately only 3 ladies on when I visited and all 3 did nothing for me. One probably in 30's, size 18 and in 20's and a size 20 plus lady in 40's with massive breasts. If you are into chubby ladies, then this is the place for you. Apparently 40 girls work here so you may have better luck than me. No african ladies on books. Just one dark skinned indian lady. Do have a 6 month pregnant lady working a day or 2 a week if you that way inclined. Prices are $130 for half an hour.

Bell 37
08-02-15, 10:48
I head over to western suburbs ever so often and have visited Show me Fire and Studio Honeys a few times. Both brothels are in Fleet St Somerton. Only a few doors away from each other. Discreet parking around the back.

This means that they are keen for your business and prices (daytime quoted as that is when I visit) are around $100 for half a hour. Both brothels usually have 3 to 6 girls on, and if you are not attracted to the ones at Studio Honeys, then I just say thanks and check out Show me Fire. Brandy at Show me Fire is a dark skinned lady with probably f cups. Studio Honeys often has 2 girls for a special price which can be very exciting.

A very sexy redhead nurse from Sydney also visits Show me Fire ever month or two to earn some extra cash and she is hot.

Visiting during the day, I have never been rushed, taking shower before and after the action. Might be different at night or peak times.This Brandy sounds like the one who used to do peep shows and private dances at the Dendy Cinema in the city. A great choice if you liked really big boobs. A pleasant lady who was about 5'9" tall.

Aussie Joe
08-07-15, 06:54
Can anyone give me some names of the most discreet brothels in Melbourne?

One of the main reasons why I like to stick to the AMP's is because of the discretion factor. They're usually run out of either ordinary looking houses or apartments or shops that don't announce what they really offer inside.

If anyone has some suggestions for very discreet brothels, please let me know.

Grrrr
08-09-15, 01:32
Hi Engine Driver.

For quite some time I've been posting about my Melbourne adventures on another forum due to the crazy focus the Melbourne thread on ISG has on AMPS. It's about time someone started a thread for the rest of us, so we'll done.

As our taste in women does seem to be similar you should go check out Rika at Romantics in Brunswick. Truely one of the best I've had in the last few years, but be warned, you'll have to book ahead and it pays to call up the place on the morning of the booking to confirm your appointment. For the best service book at least an hour, it'll be the best $220 you've spent in a long time.

Aussie Joe
08-10-15, 12:09
Hi Engine Driver.

For quite some time I've been posting about my Melbourne adventures on another forum due to the crazy focus the Melbourne thread on ISG has on AMPS. It's about time someone started a thread for the rest of us, so we'll done.

As our taste in women does seem to be similar you should go check out Rika at Romantics in Brunswick. Truely one of the best I've had in the last few years, but be warned, you'll have to book ahead and it pays to call up the place on the morning of the booking to confirm your appointment. For the best service book at least an hour, it'll be the best $220 you've spent in a long time.What's Rika's nationality, physical appearance and age?

Cheers.

DanTheMan
08-11-15, 13:32
Just returned from a session with May at TMC. I haven't seen her for 6 months. She's OK, probably the best of the night time crew. I got introduced to 3, one was wearing a wig, other was fat and had massive tattooed tits and May.

Not a bad session. She does what I like so I left happy. Couldn't get the second shot off, but that's just me getting old I suppose!

For those who don't know, May is about mid 30's and Vietnamese. $220/ HR.

Onto some other news, I was going to go to WSX tonight, but as I parked out front, I noticed everything was dark. I thought the curtins were drawn, but on closer inspection, the front door was shut, and I've NEVER seen the front door shut on that place in about 20 years.

Anyway, apparently its closed as the mama has got cancer, and they don't know if its going to re-open!

For ll you Asian lovers out there, (such as myself), I think we may have to find another worthy Asian establishment!

Shirlock
08-12-15, 11:28
Just returned from a session with May at TMC. I haven't seen her for 6 months. She's OK, probably the best of the night time crew. I got introduced to 3, one was wearing a wig, other was fat and had massive tattooed tits and May.

Not a bad session. She does what I like so I left happy. Couldn't get the second shot off, but that's just me getting old I suppose!

Onto some other news, I was going to go to WSX tonight, but as I parked out front, I noticed everything was dark. I thought the curtins were drawn, but on closer inspection, the front door was shut, and I've NEVER seen the front door shut on that place in about 20 years.

Anyway, apparently its closed as the mama has got cancer, and they don't know if its going to re-open!

For ll you Asian lovers out there, (such as myself), I think we may have to find another worthy Asian establishment!Apparently the mama Rose passed away last Wednesday so not sure what will happen now.

SuperCroc
08-21-15, 14:08

For ll you Asian lovers out there, (such as myself), I think we may have to find another worthy Asian establishment!

Thanks for the update Dan. I can imagine the disappointment when you drove up all the way on a horny night only to find it closed.

This is actually tragic, since I was there just a few weeks ago and had an incredible time with a stunning 8/10 Thai gem who was so into it full GFE and was thinking of revisiting next week!

Hopefully it's only temporary and they're back in business soon.

Engine Driver
08-22-15, 11:16
Can anyone give me some names of the most discreet brothels in Melbourne?

One of the main reasons why I like to stick to the AMP's is because of the discretion factor. They're usually run out of either ordinary looking houses or apartments or shops that don't announce what they really offer inside.

If anyone has some suggestions for very discreet brothels, please let me know.You will definitely be seen entering and leaving at some of the South Melbourne brothels and of course at WSX and TMC which are on a busy road. Apart from those, most of the suburban brothels are in industrial areas (who cares if a panel beater sees you?) or are in houses with discrete rear parking and rear entrance. You can always wear sunnies and a cap to hide under! Pick any of the ones in Dandenong or Mitcham and you will be fine.

Engine Driver
08-22-15, 11:22
Hopefully it's only temporary and they're back in business soon.Don't worry. They have to get the brothel licence transferred over to the new 'owner' and they will be back in business. They might wish to renovate that place as it s a complete dump.

DanTheMan
08-24-15, 09:15
Don't worry. They have to get the brothel licence transferred over to the new 'owner' and they will be back in business. They might wish to renovate that place as it s a complete dump.The place is heritage listed. Its the birthplace of the guy that's on the $50 note.

DanTheMan
08-26-15, 09:01
Decided to go to TMC last night. A few girls on but I went early (8 pm), so there were a few girls still to arrive.

I decided to take Carmella as ID seen her before and seemed nice. Promised to lick and suck my balls. (Never happened).

Session was alright. Very GFE. She's chatty and I thought she wouldn't shut up as I was pretty horny. Still I got 2 shots off and was happy with the session.

Carmella is about 50, Brazilian, nice tits and loves to slowly ride a fat dick!

WIR. Yeah I would, but I have regulars I see during the day, but on this occasion, I just couldn't wait for the weekend.

On another note, WSX is back open

LostWithinDays
08-27-15, 09:34
Hi all,

May is the pick of the night girls at T M C in my opinion.

Seen her several times and she very open minded and always happy to please.

Does anybody know of the mature Filipino lady who used to work there??

Matter of fact anybody know of any Filipinos working at brothels here in Melbourne who offer a great service.

Thanks always.

DanTheMan
08-31-15, 08:33
I haven't been to TMC on a Saturday night for many a year. Got to be at least 10 years since I have. Anyway after a trip tp the footy and a win at Crown, I decided to make the journey.

I went early, as I wanted to get home as it was freezing, and got introduced to about 7-8 woman, all average looking except for YAYA.

Let me start by saying this. YAYA is F**KING HOT! I haven't been this fired up by the sheer look of a WG for a long time, but I have to tell you, YAYA did it for me. YAYA is 33, Cambodian, possess a hot tight body and has a nice set of implants. She only works at TMC a couple of times a week, (Fri / Sat), but it depends on how she is feeling.

I rolled over to see her leaning over me wearing nothing but a black g-string and I could not take my hands off her! He skin is lovely and brown and that body. I can't emphasis it enough.

YAYA provided a nice service too. Lots of tease and very GFE. I asked her about 5 times to put it in her mouth and shed say soon, just rubbing it and gently kissing it. I must've said it for the 100th time and she said ok, but only with a condom and I said, yeah OK, (I just didn't care). CBJ was OK but she goes too fast on it. She needs to slow down a bit. I soon asked for 69 but then I just threw her off and went to town eating that great nice pussy. On went the condom and it was missionary, with her saying don't cum yet, I'm enjoying this. Being the gentleman I am, I got her to go on top and she's nice and tight too. Felt great and she looked great too, riding and guiding my hands to squeeze those lovely C cups! She also indulged in some gentle long kissing too, (no DFK).

Round one was over soon, and she's pretty chatty, telling me how she got into the sex industry! Apparently she used to do R&T in Adelaide, and then left to go to Melbourne. Her friend works at a brothel in Dandenong somewhere, but didn't tell me the name of it.

Round 2 was good with a mix of missionary and doggie. That thin waist and long hair looked great as I gave it to her from behind! I finished off just as the buzzer went off!

Did I mention how hot she is.

WIR. Yes, yes I would.

Engine Driver
09-19-15, 10:32
Hi all,

Matter of fact anybody know of any Filipinos working at brothels here in Melbourne who offer a great service.
If they are in Australia, it usually means they already have a white sucker to pay all of their expenses, hence no economic necessity to work on their backs anymore.

Canick1
09-30-15, 11:08
G'Day mates. I RTFF's to prep for business this week in Melbourne, and followed the advice to start with TMC or SWX. Today at 4, the 4 available ladies at TMC (Carmella, Evelyn+2 others) were overweight by almost 100 kg combined, so I hopped next door to SWX. Even as I approached the front door, Jessica was right behind the mamasan, raring' and ready to go. Who could resist such a tight little package of toned, curvy delights, with a bouncy Barbie-do to top it off? I wanted to lick her bikini bottom as we climbed the ladder-staircase to the back room upstairs. She was chatty and wide-eyed until the services started, and then her determination took over. A fine, slow-suck CBJ quickly morphed into a CBJ / prostate massage combo. She worked hard to make me come but I was loving' this way too much to finish it off in a hurry. I was rubbing her pussy and ass all the while, then pulled her over for DATY. At last, she gave up her quest and listened to my tongue-talk. I rose up for another round of CBJ and fingered her as deep as I could while she moaned. Her bottom is so fine I moved her into DG for reverse DATY and licked every fold I could find back there. After some DG she asked what I wanted next. I laid down for CG, but she put another condom on her fingers and dove into a fierce HJ / prostate combo. Since my time was nearly up, I acquiesced to her scheme. No regrets there at all. She's pretty and talented but tricky too, because I had to work hard to counter her initial ASAP assault on my privates. On the way out, I saw five other girls, one of which was sexy but not as fine as Jessica. The others were average Asians for this price range.

Engine Driver
10-04-15, 11:00
GEven as I approached the front door, Jessica was right behind the mamasan, raring' and ready to go. Who could resist such a tight little package of toned, curvy delights, with a bouncy Barbie-do to top it off? I wanted to lick her bikini bottom as we climbed the ladder-staircase to the back room upstairs. Is this Jessica a brown skinned Thai girl, about 27 years old and commutes from Sydney? If so, I have to agree that she is fantastic. She doesn't kiss and I find I need to kiss to get in the mood nowadays, but Jessica is just magic.

Engine Driver
10-04-15, 11:19
I went to the Presidential Suite brothel on 45 Keppler Circuit, Seaford a few weeks ago. It's in an industrial estate off Eastlink. If you are looking for a brothel full of white caucasian women, then this is for you. Not really my cup of tea anymore, but worth a punt if you live on the Peninsula or are travelling through. I wouldn't drive out 50 km from Melbourne just to go to this place.

The place is neat, well maintained and complete with all the fake greek columns and kitsch decor you come to expect and love at these brothels. The car park was full (a few expensive cars there) on a week night, meaning plenty of girls and plenty of punters. Only two were girls were available in the line up when I went at about 8. 30 pm. They have separate viewing areas so you won't have to bump into your boss, son or dad there.

Cost is $115 for 30 minutes. I met two girls, Tahlia a mid-20's brunette with thunder thighs and Georgia, a MILF from NZ in her early 50's. Tahlia was pleasant enough, but wanted $30 for the business class package which included kissing. Georgia said I could get a free upgrade to business class and that included DFK and BBBJ. Georgia'a age is listed as mid-40's on the website. Don't believe this. She did however did look a little sexy in her librarian glasses.

We've all deliberately made bad choices. The key word being DELIBERATE. That is, we know the experience will be bad, but still go ahead with it. I'm sure there is a German word for it.

http://www.valleyhealthmag.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=51:your-own-worst-enemy-the-madness-of-self-defeating-choices-&catid=13:mental-health&Itemid=17

On this occasion I chose Georgia. I knew I would have trouble getting excited as she ain't no looker, but was somehow motivated to go with her. The madness of self-defeating choices. She was pleasant, kind and accommodating. But with her fat gut, bad breathe and faintly smelly pussy, it was a no-go zone. So I told her to put her glasses back one, put on her bra and panties and I lived out my librarian fantasy in the remaining 15 minutes with a HJ.

Canick1
10-06-15, 01:22
Is this Jessica a brown skinned Thai girl, about 27 years old and commutes from Sydney? If so, I have to agree that she is fantastic. She doesn't kiss and I find I need to kiss to get in the mood nowadays, but Jessica is just magic.She said she was Thai, but I think she is probably a Thai / Caucasian mix from her facial features. I'm still dreaming about her banging' curves and effervescent personality.

Engine Driver
10-10-15, 10:06
but I think she is probably a Thai / Caucasian mix from her facial features. With her dark skin, she's an Isaan girl from the north-east provinces. You can guess the situation. Meets farang in a bar in Bangkok / Pattaya, then comes to Australia. Relationship sours (usually over how much money she can send home, farang checking on her every move, or she's been caught screwing someone else on the side.) With her PR status confirmed, she goes back to doing what an Isaan girl does best. Sells her pussy to send money home to parents so her dad doesn't have to tend to the water buffalo each day. If you've spent some time in LOS, you will know this is 99% correct.

Engine Driver
10-10-15, 10:22
Once inside, she did a quick dick test (possibly to check any infections on my johnny) and then she asked me to shower. This was my experience at Presidential Suite as well. There's nothing worse than dropping your pants and some woman rolls back your foreskin, inspects your dick and checks your balls. I find it humiliating and wonder why some places insist on it given there is no BBBJ. The inspection should be two-way. We should be able to check their pussies, do a smell test and be allowed to walk away if we're not satisfied. How many times have we paid the money only to find they are on their period (I've had a girl take out her tampon in the room), or that their pussies or butt holes stink?

SuperCroc
11-22-15, 13:26
This was my experience at Presidential Suite as well. There's nothing worse than dropping your pants and some woman rolls back your foreskin, inspects your dick and checks your balls. I find it humiliating and wonder why some places insist on it given there is no BBBJ. The inspection should be two-way. We should be able to check their pussies, do a smell test and be allowed to walk away if we're not satisfied. How many times have we paid the money only to find they are on their period (I've had a girl take out her tampon in the room), or that their pussies or butt holes stink?Hahaha sorry couldn't help but laugh, that never ever happened to me so its very interesting.

I do get the "curious" naughty playful kind of inspection / exploration but never a dick test, I can see how that would turn off someone, I would be pissed and turned off too.

SuperCroc
11-22-15, 13:37
Is this Jessica a brown skinned Thai girl, about 27 years old and commutes from Sydney? If so, I have to agree that she is fantastic. She doesn't kiss and I find I need to kiss to get in the mood nowadays, but Jessica is just magic.I thought ill keep her to myself but looks like there are other fans of her in here, she is amazing isn't she? Had a great time with her, very friendly and warm too. Glad others had an equally good time.

DanTheMan
12-03-15, 09:16
Popped into TMC this afternoon. Plenty of girls on. Crystal was available as she was talking to the receptionist, but I asked for April, as I was in the mood for some mature Thai!

Good service as always. Interesting to note that she was telling me that business is quiet since the price hike and that a lot of her regulars are not coming in as often as before. April also mentioned that business was starting to slow before the price hike, but since the recent price hike, its really slow.

You can see why. $240/ hrs is a bloody lot of money, and I won't be going there for a long time either!

HornyKiwi
12-03-15, 12:33
Popped into TMC this afternoon. Plenty of girls on. Crystal was available as she was talking to the receptionist, but I asked for April, as I was in the mood for some mature Thai!

Good service as always. Interesting to note that she was telling me that business is quiet since the price hike and that a lot of her regulars are not coming in as often as before. April also mentioned that business was starting to slow before the price hike, but since the recent price hike, its really slow.

You can see why. $240/ hrs is a bloody lot of money, and I won't be going there for a long time either!Its always funny how people thinking that putting up the price will get more people in especially when they are losing customers anyway. At the end of the day for a lot of guys the money they use is their spending money and when their spending money is reducing due to high costs for other things that will help their families they have to make a choice. If brothels or massage parlors want to increase customers then either keep the same prices and give better service or decrease the prices until the business is busy again.

SuperCroc
12-20-15, 05:41

You can see why. $240/ hrs is a bloody lot of money, and I won't be going there for a long time either!Not surprised, with those kind of prices people would go less often, many will simply stop going.

But also I understand with rising rents, license fees and sex workers probably demanding more money they have no choice but to raise prices.

Runkle
12-20-15, 12:55
I'm new to the city. Curious as to when the best time of day to visit a brothel would be in order to meet quality service providers. Afternoon or evening? Weekday or weekend?

Thanks!

Stykler
12-21-15, 04:04
I'm new to the city. Curious as to when the best time of day to visit a brothel would be in order to meet quality service providers. Afternoon or evening? Weekday or weekend?

Thanks!Why don't you read the forum and do some of your own research? Report back and maybe someone will bother to respond to your next question.

Andy G
12-28-15, 03:43
This place has gone downhill, the last 3-4 visits have been poor but this was just plain horrible. Mamasan said she was Malaysian but she was Thai, total star fish no touching no nothing.

After listening to her whining for 20 minutes I just got up had a quick shower and left. She just watched me do it, said nothing and was not apologetic at all. Top 5 worst punts of all time.

Another place lifting rates and delivering poor service. Won't be back here for a long time!

FYI They had a pretty cute tall / slim blonde aussie bird there (first time I have seen a non asian), not my cup of tea but others may be looking for that.

Stykler
01-03-16, 00:49
Every now and then I pop into the Candy Club in Richmond on the way home from a night shift. Don't know why as this place has really gone to the dumps, another experience last night confirms my thoughts. If it wasn't so convenient I wouldn't go near the joint.

Had a 7-8 girl line up, all of them acceptable last night. The one thing I noticed is that none of them at introduction looked at me, or displayed any kind of body language which showed their interest. I'm no Brad Pitt, but I ain't that bad so I'm left with the impression that the girls aren't that happy working there.

Anyway picked a girl from early on in the line up and she was a real dud. Left me in the room for 10 minutes prior to the session (what the fuck do they do during this time). No touching her, very toothy heady and an almost violent HJ which only succeeded in reducing my ardour. I actually faked orgasm to get away from this session it was that bad. I don't think the lady gave a shit to be honest as when I told her I had enough, she just laid down on the bed and went to sleep, like a real catnap!

Another thing about this shit hole is the rooms. The lack of an maintenance is causing them to age fast. Last night you could actually smell the stinky mould throughout the whole joint. It was revolting. The whole place needs a proper renovation.

Nothing from last nights session improves my thoughts on this place. At $130 for 30 minutes the pricing is standard, but the performance of the girls and the environment means that this place is a rip off at that price.

I am also a bit concerned about the working conditions at this place for the ladies. The vibe I get is that they are not at all happy and there seems to be an under current of misery, as if no-one wants to be there. Doesn't surprise me as the management at the Candy Club have let this place go downhill for a while.

Avoid like the plague, which you might catch if you go there! .

Styk.

Engine Driver
01-04-16, 07:12
Every now and then I pop into the Candy Club in Richmond on the way home from a night shift. Don't know why as this place has really gone to the dumps, another experience last night confirms my thoughts. If it wasn't so convenient I wouldn't go near the joint.

Avoid like the plague, which you might catch if you go there! .

Styk.Nice report Stykler. This place used to be owned by a white madam until about 8 years ago when it was sold to an Asian businesswoman. The Fairfax press did a piece about it a while ago. From your observations it certainly appears like immigration racketeering, indentured labour etc are probably the owners' main pathway to riches. Hope the authorities shut this place down.

I remember the old days when there were some pretty good, white Caucasian performers there.

Engine Driver
01-08-16, 00:24
Went to Westside X mid week at about 9. 00 pm. Indian papasan called the girls in for a line up. There were 4 PRCs and 2 Thais. Fairly average looking. The PRCs all had resting bitchfaces, while the two Thais at least smiled. I chose one of the Thais, Tina a 30 something MILF who's here on a 3 month tourist visa.

She spoke very good English, so I'm thinking she's a retired bar girl from Bangkok. She said she comes here every year to work. Three months flat out would earn her about $50 K which converts to a lot of THB back home and she doesn't need to work for another year.

Service was very mechanical and she doesn't offer anything in terms of service other than DATY. No kissing, no BJ. But I did get to munch on her pussy and ass for 15 minutes until I started to ache! Got the job done, but she doesn't warrant a second visit.

DanTheMan
02-26-16, 09:28
I went down to TMC Thurs night (25/02/16) at about 9:30 pm. Place was pretty busy with a lot of punters and a lot of girls working.

To be honest, I thought a lot of the girls were pretty average looking and not very friendly or chatty, unlike the daytime girls who usually sit and talk with you, and try to work you IP to go with them. This lot were just shake hands. I'm XXX and then gone. A few Asian girls working. One Thai, who was new, and a Filipino, who was a bit chunky, but had a massive set of tits, but also had a massive dose of Botox in her lips, that made her look like an absolute freak! Seeing her lips, completely put me off from seeing her, but apparently the Indian guys love it. Another newbie was a thin brunette who kept complaining about the type of clientele coming in, constantly complaining about how ugly they looked.

On to the session and may is nice, and knows what I like. She's talkative, but I find it hard to understand her at times and just agree with whatever she's saying, as I really have no idea what's she's crapping on about. She go really wet whilst riding me, and as is the norm, I got my 2 pops off in the hour.

Damage done $240/ HR.

Stykler
02-29-16, 07:00
I remember the old days when there were some pretty good, white Caucasian performers there.Mate, about 20 years ago there they used to have some live fuck shows going on. Some Friday nights after work are tattooed in my mind forever. These young bucks have no idea what fun is nowadays.

MikeHuntHertz
02-29-16, 07:37
Mate, about 20 years ago there they used to have some live fuck shows going on. Some Friday nights after work are tattooed in my mind forever. These young bucks have no idea what fun is nowadays.There was (or maybe still is) live shows at the Candy Club not too long ago.

SuperCroc
03-18-16, 13:51
Tried bodyline yarraville a few days ago.

As many have complained, indeed the price has gone up it's out of whack! $260 for 1 hour (just bodyslide and HJ) and then +++ for any extras on top. So for example if you want oral that's +$30 extra then if you want DFK another $30 then FS another $$ you get the picture. Can easily come out above $300 if not careful.

However, having said that. They do have stunners, I would say 4 out of 7 that did intro walk in were 8 or 9 / 10.

The decor and rooms are also incredible, with mirrors all corners incl roof, strobe lights, large bed + massage table glass shower, sofa it was deluxe.

I chose a kiwi blonde girl, can't recall her name but she was beautiful. Friendly, wasnt perfect chemistry but she did her best to please me and was complying with whatever I requested. I went for oral and she let me touch her and eat her body without extra charge (apparently that's extra). Blew up on her tits was nice.

Overall great experience, beautiful girls and great venue with lot of extras tailored the way you like. But HUGE downside is price, when you add it all up it really becomes hard to justify. For a 1 hour session + various extras your looking at around $300+, not feasible when other brothel options available.

The girl told me business has gone down lately. I think it's easy to guess why!

DanTheMan
03-19-16, 03:54
Tried bodyline yarraville a few days ago.

The girl told me business has gone down lately. I think it's easy to guess why!F**king idiots. What do they expect when they charge such outrageous prices.

DanTheMan
04-26-16, 07:29
It was ANZAC Day, and since I broke up with my nutcase ex, I have had no-one to deposit my load into. So with that thought in mind, I decided to take a trip down to West Melbourne. Tried TMC, 3 x women on, one seemed to be on uppers, as she was so pepped up! Not to my liking, so I went next door to WSX, wher I got the pleasure of being introduced to 4 x hot looking Asian women.

I chose Jessie, who has been at WSX, with what seems like forever. She's Thai, with a nice set of implants. She's not thin, but has a bit of meat on her, but I wouldn't complain if she was hanging off my arm!

Up to the room, and its your pretty average WSX affair. Jesse told me she was cold and I said that's no good, Ill warm you up!

And Warm up I did! Jesse gave a real GFE, cuddling, and being very sensual, before letting me going to town on those ample breasts of hers, and going down to pleasure her.

From there it was her on top until I was done. Great first round, and I was so fired up with her.

Round 2 provided more of her on top, before I got on top, completing a great ANZAC Day session.

Damage done - $220/ HR.

DanTheMan
05-04-16, 09:52
Last night I paid a visit to TMC about 8. 20 pm. About 5 women on but they were all booked. I asked if May was working but she was booked, so I waited for her.

Good time was had by all.

The main thing I wanted to say was that they have a number of Asian women working last night, about 4.

Also YAYA is working more here now and was on last night.

Syzygies
05-09-16, 13:16
You can see why. $240/ hrs is a bloody lot of money, and I won't be going there for a long time either!If you consider what the prices were, 15 to 20 years ago, $240 / hour is not really a massive amount of money, dependent of course on the quality of the girl. It's still not a good price compared to overseas, unless stuck in Melbourne and have no other choice. I recall paying about $180 to $200 per hour approx. 20 years ago. Back then it was too pricey for me and I gave up mongering in Australia at brothels. Instead I changed to seeing a retired Thai hooker every week or two (she still needed some pocket money), when in Australia, with advantage of getting reliable service GFE and bareback and no time limit, and also moving more to better price per time girls overseas. In Germany could get beautiful East European girls (or Asian or latin) for approx. $70 per 30 minutes plus the FKK club entrance fee. Could stay in the club all day, eat, drink relax, and get several fucks. Heaven compared to Aussie brothels.

Obviously Asian girls are also much cheaper in their home countries. In my recent two month stay in Melbourne, did not fuck anyone, but am looking at the threads now, just in case I get desperate. My retired Thai hooker is now around 45 (I think) and starting to deteriorate in the face a bit too much (blotchy look now), so I did not even call her, however I worry if I can find anything pretty enough. I have got used to taking young stunners in Bangkok unfortunately. It's now many years since I used Westside, Tope St. Dives, Pink Palace, Harem, etc.

Gigabytor
05-10-16, 00:51
F**king idiots. What do they expect when they charge such outrageous prices.I have no idea why anyone would go to Bodyline the prices are just so ridiculously out of whack with what is available elsewhere. I went there one time and they had a two price lists up, one had massage and the other was sensual, something like that. I thought it was HJ and FS prices but after I had paid it was revealed that it was Straight massage and HJ prices. Their HJ 30 minutes is the same or more than FS elsewhere. I've never been back.

FriendClient
06-18-16, 06:20
I believe Number 100 is the best in Melbourne. Value for money and the ladies there are really nice and willing to chat and you always leave with a smile on your face. I have booked Lola and a couple of others over 6-7 bookings in the past. Lola is the 1 there if you want good fun.

Stykler
06-18-16, 22:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Mach 3
06-24-16, 01:38
Just went there recently to check it out. Line up was of mostly Caucasian MILFs. If that's your thing then this place is quiet a value for money. I had an 20 min FS session for $70/- with 'Zoe', a MILF. She was good and friendly, but the only problem was her using hand sanitizer, body spray and tissue papers through out the session. She nearly emptied one 'Office Choice' box of tissue during the session. Otherwise it was a good service.

This place is value for money than those illegal massage centers which could be hit or miss.

FriendClient
06-24-16, 08:13
Just went there recently to check it out. Line up was of mostly Caucasian MILFs. If that's your thing then this place is quiet a value for money. I had an 20 min FS session for $70/- with 'Zoe', a MILF. She was good and friendly, but the only problem was her using hand sanitizer, body spray and tissue papers through out the session. She nearly emptied one 'Office Choice' box of tissue during the session. Otherwise it was a good service.

This place is value for money than those illegal massage centers which could be hit or miss.I'm glad you are happy to pay upwards of $200 an hour at these places. And regarding massage shops, simple, do your online research first, and it will always be a hit.

NickToo
06-24-16, 20:33
I'm glad you are happy to pay upwards of $200 an hour at these places. And regarding massage shops, simple, do your online research first, and it will always be a hit.That's the starting rate for FS anywhere in Melbourne, no matter what kind of shop you visit.

If your preference is massage with no sexual services, it makes sense you would not want to pay the higher rates Brothels and RnTs charge.

Best you stick to the shopping center massage shops where there's virtually no chance of being offered anything extra.

Mach 3
07-12-16, 01:27
Went there recently, the lineup was mostly Caucasian in the age group of 30 - 40 years. The women were good if you are into those types. There was 'Odette' who looked impressive, but I chose a tall blonde whose name I think was Bambi, $110 for 20 minutes. She did a decent service, was mostly friendly. I just tried a couple of positions then she said I have a few more minutes to finish. Luckily I finished just in time. WIR. Maybe, because there are so many other options.

Mach 3
08-05-16, 01:39
The line up was good but not as good as last year around same time. Last year when I visited there were a lot of girls, all of the young Asians in the 18 to 25 age group. Some of them we stunning. This time around the line up was not so good, still much better than some of the other brothels I visited recently. I had a half an hour session with 'Ara' a Korean girl for $110. Friendly chit chat and good service. Services are standard with a few minutes of CBJ followed by a few positions till you finish.

I have always had good experience at red lantern. It's a very busy place with a lot of people streaming in and out.

Marwar58
08-29-16, 05:47
Tried it today, Paris (girl), 30 min. Girls will describe deluxe service for 50 more than web prices--multiple extras. Rooms large with shower. Whole time used. It was fun overall. Walking distance in CBD area. Will sample some other choices. Melbourne seems to be an odd array compared to standards like Germany, etc.

Stykler
09-12-16, 08:34
Decided a blast from the past was in order, so I dropped into The Duchess in Duke Street Abbotsford last night. I used to frequent this place a bit in my younger days, but it went through a pretty crook period some years ago and I haven't been back.

Anyway there was 4 girls on with only 2 being available at line up. I ended up choosing Japanese Angelique for a 30 minute session at the princely sum of $120. Very cheap, but it turned out being a case of you get what you pay for unfortunately.

Angelique was nice enough. Nice breasts, good figure and bubbly personality, but the service was purely rudimentary. Positioned herself so as to make touching impossible, trying to provide hand relief only, very mechanical headie. You know the score. The biggest surprise was the lack of showering prior to the session, which I don't like at all and considering her stated heritage of Japanese, quite surprising.

I quickly realised that Angelique was the typical FIFO from Sydney, here for a few weeks then back to Sydney. These types have no need to provide good service as it rarely results in return business for them.

At $120 The Duchess is cheap - maybe too cheap? I probably won't be back as you barely get what you pay for there.

DanTheMan
09-12-16, 08:58
Went down to TMC last Thursday night. Few girls available. One girl BOOM BOOM recognized me from years ago. I haven't seen her there in at least 4-5 years.

Anyway, got introduced to Coco, who I had seen there before and had been tempted to take.

This time I decided to take the taste test and booked COCO for an hour.

COCO is an Solomon Islander, with dark skin. Tits are a decent size and she has a guts on her through having a child.

Good service, 2 x shots BBBJ, kissing, a lot of dirty talk, especially saying how she loved her white cock! She also enjoys having her big black nipples sucked.

ID see her again. Coco gives a good service and is not stand offish and the service is not rushed.

DanTheMan
09-29-16, 09:11
Rolled up to TMC Wednesday night at about 8. 45 pm. 3 girls available, the rest were busy. Chelsea, a fat aussie woman and a slim mature woman.

It was a toss up between Chelsea and the mature Aussie who was busty and quite seductive. I chose Chelsea who is a 53 year old Filipino.

Walking up the steps, a big Aussie girl bumped into her and she basically told her to get fucked as she was so fat. Ok I'm thinking. She then said a lot of people spoke shit, but after the hour she took the cake for talking shit.

Chelsea had a good body with a nice set of bolt ONS. To say this session was different was an understatement. For the next hour she did not shut up during the whole session, talking absolute dribble. She crapped on about having a BBQ at her Chelsea home on Thurs night to which I was invited. On with condom for a CBJ then I asked for 69 which she really enjoyed. She wanted to get on top, but I told her to sit on my face and this was one of the few times that she stopped talking and started moaning.

Soon it was on and she was screaming, for me to fuck her and to cum on her face. I ended up blowing all over her silicon boobs. A break then onto round 2 of which she just screamed for me to fuck her. Still she wouldn't shut up. If you were at TMC Wednesday night (28/9) between 9-10 pm, you wouldve heard her!

Her service was ok, but as I said she wouldn't stop talking ABSOLUTE SHIT for the hour. It wasn't even sensible conversation. She must've been on something this night. I caught her out on her shit a couple of times, so I believed nothing she said.

This is some of the things she told me;.
She blows all the guys at her local RSL.
She caught her 3rd husband getting blowed by a dude in a London club.

WIR: No

Engine Driver
09-29-16, 20:45
Rolled up to TMC Wednesday night at about 8. 45 pm. 3 girls available, the rest were busy. Chelsea, a fat aussie woman and a slim mature woman.

It was a toss up between Chelsea and the mature Aussie who was busty and quite seductive. I chose Chelsea who is a 53 year old Filipino.

Walking up the steps, a big Aussie girl bumped into her and she basically told her to get fucked as she was so fat. Ok I'm thinking. She then said a lot of people spoke shit, but after the hour she took the cake for talking shit.

...SNIPI always enjoy reading your reports Dan! It looks like you and I are the amongst the biggest fans of TMC. Sure, they're not the hottest lookers, but I've only been disappointed a handful of times in 30 years. I've been mongering in other locales, and I'm looking forward to getting back to the Melbourne scene.

Sounds like Chelsea was on speed. Notwithstanding, no one can lie lie, deceive or scam quite like a Pinay WG.

DanTheMan
09-30-16, 01:18
I always enjoy reading your reports Dan! It looks like you and I are the amongst the biggest fans of TMC. Sure, they're not the hottest lookers, but I've only been disappointed a handful of times in 30 years. I've been mongering in other locales, and I'm looking forward to getting back to the Melbourne scene.

Sounds like Chelsea was on speed. Notwithstanding, no one can lie lie, deceive or scam quite like a Pinay WG.Thanks for that Engine Driver.

This chick has worked at a number of places (so she was saying) - Daily Planet, and some Sydney joints. She also told me she was a bargirl overseas.

GTAWestside
11-13-16, 04:36
Due to the recent commotion I've actually made a trip to Ji Li.

Line up was amazing actually. Lot of decent and average girls last night.

Went with Cherry. She's one of the prettiest I've seen for a while. Was so excited to just RAM her crazy.

So down to business.

BJ. Nothing extremely exciting.

Sex. Worse. She couldn't stand my mate downstairs. Literally, had the shittest sex. She wasn't able to handle.

Begging me to go slow. Not too deep. Not to hard. She kept pushing me out. Kept changing positions. Moaning painfully. And eventually just begged me to finish.

It was a bad experience. Massage I don't really care about massages. And off she went. That was it. I was disappointed.

Overall all. $115 in damages and well just not good. Partly because of my part I guess it made it so bad. Sex was so shit. Poor girl was in so much pain.

Well that was bad.

Omega5
11-17-16, 14:45
Haven't been to a brothel in a while so rang up both Scarlet Lady and Silk Lotus. Both had well reviewed girls so decided to punt Silk first as I was closer.

Papasan is a friendly youngish guy and I prefer him much more to the previous older ruder papasan (could be his son. Who knows.).

Onto the intro, I was pretty set on Jasmine as I have good rapport and plenty of experience with her already. However alas, the Jasmine I wanted is gone and a new girl has replaced her using the same name. She was't bad but a Japanese cutey by the name of Suki stole me away.

Now Suki isn't generally my type of girl. She wears some sort of glitter in her eyes and probably looks like she's in her early 30's. I myself like my girls around 25 but I hadn't tried Japanese in a while and her personality was extremely friendly so I thought I'd get a better service from her anyways.

Into the room, had my shower, in she comes. Spoke to her for a bit and started the foreplay as she kissed me all over and started licking the shaft of junior. All the way to the bottom where she did a tremendous job of licking and sucking my balls.

Note: For those who are really into ball licking / sucking, Suki is a trooper and a visit to see her is already well worth it.

She moved herself back to the tip of my shaft and started swirling her tongue. It was an amazing sensation! I was thoroughly convinced I was about to get a BBBJ when she reached for the pink raincoat we all know too well.

Suki went onto ride me for the next 5 minutes, switched to missionary and finished with doggie. Out of the three, I would definitely recommend doggie as she has a very suitable ass and whilst her on top and missionary wasn't bad by any means, there is nothing special to comment about them.

Once finished, we chatted for a good few minutes before the beeper went off. Took a shower got dressed and kissed her goodbye. She kept playing with my shaft as I was walking out the door. Was even contemplating going for round 2 but controlled myself.

Suki is good fun. She is extremely friendly and dishes out compliments like nothing (normally I don't like this but given her friendly personality, it wasn't bad at all). I wouldn't call her a gem but I had a good time and it was money well spent.

Merry punting everyone!

DanTheMan
12-04-16, 05:21
Just come back from an hour session with April at TMC. Not many working there today, probably about 7. Saw a few of them, Carmella, some woman with short peroxide blonde hair with red knee high boots, a fat Aussie and an older chick with a blonde wig on. She could hardly walk in her high heels.

April is easily the best root going at TMC and stupid me hadn't seen her for roughly 6 months. What was I thinking! April is passionate, sexy, she has it all.

No wonder I love Thai women!

Why would you bother going to some run down are&T hoping for the best, when you can spend the same $$ here and have a full on experience instead of laying on a massage table, hoping for the works and coming away disappointed.

Stykler
12-10-16, 22:29
Thought I would give 466 City Road a try last night. I used to be a regular here but gave it the arse when service standards dropped. Hadn't been back there for 7 or so years.

Pick a lady called Angelique from Korea from a four girl all asian lineup. Angelique was the first girl in the line up and the only one to make eye contact and seem remotely interested in making any money, so she was the chosen one. Paid the $200 fee for 45 minutes.

Up to the room and all went as you have all heard before. Clean room with a decidedly warm feeling from the previous customer which was a little off-putting. Angelique had a rocking body and spoke great (and frequent) English. All very clinical, and safe service. Oral on her was a big no no unfortunately and she kept positioning herself so that any touching of the twat was not possible. Very much the standard service you get from these fly in, fuck off workers from Sydney. I was out of there after 30 minutes, but it was all a little too standard to warrant hanging around to be honest.

In summary, no better or worse than some previous experiences years ago. I must say that I am finding the deteriorating service standards in our hobby are making the financial investment difficult to justify.

Styk.

OlderPlayer
12-19-16, 13:17
Hi punters,

Has anyone been to Southern Comfort and watched their live sex shows.

Are they worth a visit.

Cheers.

DavoDominator
12-22-16, 10:09
You will definitely be seen entering and leaving at some of the South Melbourne brothels and of course at WSX and TMC which are on a busy road. Apart from those, most of the suburban brothels are in industrial areas (who cares if a panel beater sees you?) or are in houses with discrete rear parking and rear entrance. You can always wear sunnies and a cap to hide under! Pick any of the ones in Dandenong or Mitcham and you will be fine.That R&T place which reopened recently in Mt Pleasant Rd Nunawading has a rear entrance that made me feel relaxed and comfortable.

JmMan27
12-29-16, 11:18
Hi punters,

Are they worth a visit.

Cheers.Been twice. Not the A grade talent one bit (D grade. But friendly). Got action twice! Not a bad way to blow $20!

Ichnologist
01-09-17, 17:14
In Melbourne for some R&R from India and was staying easy access to Richmond so gave the Candy Club a go- 3 times! First up mid afternoon a nice line up of three all pretty acceptable. Two early 20's and a couple in their 30's but still pretty trim. Went with Mei Mei a Korean girl early 20's slim and a 7-8 for 30 minutes at $120. Wasn't sure of the protocol so finished shower before she came back in; she came back disappointed and we had a shower together which I love with Korean girls; very nice. Into action such good oral, sloppy slow and ball action. Then pumping good action and nice follow up conversation. Very relaxed playful with cock post event. Came back a couple of days later for follow up and even better time; I'd taken a bit of Viagra before and came while I was being blown; the boy didn't go down so despite my protestations she kept at it in numerous positions side behind all in. Wow. Unfortunately left Melbourne the next day otherwise would have gone on a daily basis. These guys specialize in Asian girls. I'll write up another one I had soon.

Ichnologist
01-09-17, 17:22
One of the days I went Mei Mei was not working so went for another Korean girl. Still quite sweet and friendly but not as into it as Mei Mei. Was her last day working there. Still a solid 6 and great value. I like this joint. Three times in three days all good. Specially compared with Melbourne nearby joints. One more review to come.

Ichnologist
01-09-17, 17:40
So went long to Collingwood confidential. OK venue but and OK range but not great. Got the full spotlight genital inspection and my girl thought she saw something but wasn't sure so got another int to check it out. Not the best way to spend the first 5-10 minutes! In the end OK looking girl but not into it and not good really. Over the top cost compared with other three goes at Candy Club. That's it for Melbourne. Might move onto Perth experience over holiday break.

MostlyHarmless
01-13-17, 10:39
I'll admit I had a bad late night experience here with a worn out Jasmine who complained she'd been at it all day and did the bare minimum leaving me feeling pretty horrible. But my most recent visit to the nearby Crystal Lodge last Saturday afternoon had left me $170 poorer for 30 minutes including $50 fee to unlock 'Kissing' from the black girl there who's name eludes me but had bad breath and attitude to match despite decent body.

But tonight's visit to 20 Hocking was another level Another hundred levels. The beautiful Kiwi lady said she offered kissing and cuddling but nothing anal or rough, at the intro, a bit like a girlfriend. Given that the other girl on was Jasmine and looks wise we're talking about a near as dammit perfect 10 versus a 7 that I didn't want to go near it wasn't a decision I had to agonize over. $95 cheapskate dollars later and we're in the room, a little chitter chatter and she's nice and then bang. Straight into the kissing. She's all over me and I got to say I got lost in the moment, she really is sensational. And selling herself short here on the old GFE, because frankly the sex took a mile high dump all over my exes. After a little very proficient blowing on the old boy. Who didn't need much coaxing because this girl was getting me horny as hell. She climbed on top and basically fucked my brains out whilst treating me to some beautiful French kissing. Unbelievable stuff, not rushed, sort of sex I fantasies about except here I was getting some.

Really friendly and no awkwardness after and she didn't seem overly concerned when the time was up. I'm at home typing this and I still can't stop smiling.

The name of this sensational lady? Aroha. If I win Lotto next week I'm going to come back and bulk buy her!

Jet Fighter
01-14-17, 06:54
I'll admit I had a bad late night experience here with a worn out Jasmine who complained she'd been at it all day and did the bare minimum leaving me feeling pretty horrible. But my most recent visit to the nearby Crystal Lodge last Saturday afternoon had left me $170 poorer for 30 minutes including $50 fee to unlock 'Kissing' from the black girl there who's name eludes me but had bad breath and attitude to match despite decent body...

The name of this sensational lady? Aroha. If I win Lotto next week I'm going to come back and bulk buy her!Sounds good MH! Aroha is a Maori word meaning love if I'm not mistaken. Did she look Maori?

MostlyHarmless
01-15-17, 08:31
Sounds good MH! Aroha is a Maori word meaning love if I'm not mistaken. Did she look Maori?She could be half Maori half white. Those sort of great looks you get from two diverse parents. I forgot to mention age, early 20's my estimate.

FriendClient
01-19-17, 08:21
That R&T place which reopened recently in Mt Pleasant Rd Nunawading has a rear entrance that made me feel relaxed and comfortable.I always enter from the front. Easiest way for me from the local train station. But I do notice they have a back area which does look nice.

Jet Fighter
01-21-17, 23:05
I always enter from the front. Easiest way for me from the local train station. But I do notice they have a back area which does look nice.Is this shop a brothel or a RnT place?

DanTheMan
01-28-17, 23:55
Went to The Main Course on Friday in the hope of seeing April, but unfortunately, someone had booked her so I had to miss out. Shame, I bloody love fucking her.

AnyHoo, got introduced to about 4 other ladies, none of which were really my thing, but seeing as I had fullsackitis, I decided to try my luck with Ayassha (I think that's how you spell her name, its pronounced ASIA), as she was the friendliest in the intro. Ayassha looks as though she wears a wig, but has a decent body with a nice set of tits. She would be in her 40's and aussie.

To the bedroom she promised DFK, but there was only a limited amount of this. She's very dominate and talky. I think I f this is your thing, where you like to be dominated in a role playing scene, then you will enjoy her time. No massage or anything to begin with. She pinned my arms then began kissing me and rubbing her boobs in my face. Some tongue action before some oral action. I asked he to get on top, but she sort of pounds away on your cock, more than grinding, (which I enjoy). Tried a few positions, doggie, miss, cowgirl, standing doggie before she told me to fuck her tits to which I did before blowing a huge load over those things.

A bit of massage, (which she admitted to not being good at. It was alright by my standards), before the second round took place. Some great oral which then turned to the old trick of a hand job which looks like she is sucking you. This is a total turn off for me. I asked for some more action before putting on a condom and her putting her legs high in the air fore some deep penetration before completion.

Overall the service was alright, not up to Aprils lofty standards, (I am a regular and next time will book her).

Like I said, if you enjoy being dominated, then ID recommend Ayassha.

OlderPlayer
02-01-17, 12:51
Been twice. Not the A grade talent one bit (D grade. But friendly). Got action twice! Not a bad way to blow $20!I visited and watched the show.

Agree with the grade.

But manage to have my dick sucked and watched another guy doing doggy on one of the girls.

The $20 for the strip show is also a discount of any service within 7 days.

NickToo
02-07-17, 22:47
Is this shop a brothel or a RnT place?Neither. It's a legitimate massage therapy shop according to its Twitter feed and website, so buyer beware seems to be the approach to take, based on reports elsewhere. Excellent if you just want a standard massage though with no "extras."

FriendClient
02-09-17, 23:16
Been twice. Not the A grade talent one bit (D grade. But friendly). Got action twice! Not a bad way to blow $20!So you pay $20 to enter and watch the sex show and if you are lucky enough, you might get action whilst you watch? That would be awesome.

Kinda like Club X shops that has room to watch porn movies with other people also and if others are interested you can get action there. There's 1 in Dandenong I went to a couple times. Around the corner from the train station, not far from other shops also. Value there. But Live sex shows are better.

DanTheMan
02-11-17, 05:32
So you pay $20 to enter and watch the sex show and if you are lucky enough, you might get action whilst you watch? That would be awesome.

Kinda like Club X shops that has room to watch porn movies with other people also and if others are interested you can get action there. There's 1 in Dandenong I went to a couple times. Around the corner from the train station, not far from other shops also. Value there. But Live sex shows are better.You're joking aren't you? The only action you'll get at these places is with another bloke!

TakeCareYou
02-15-17, 17:21
Visited this establishment on Wednesday night after reading some of the reviews on this site. First impressions were good. Large, clean and professional looking establishment. Was ushered into a small room with piped porn on TV and 5 ladies did their introductions. There was an assortment of ladies on offer and I settled on a beautiful Thai girl called Nina. Nina had a full figure, pretty face, nice hair and beautiful white smooth ski. Chose the half hour service for $100. Went upstairs with Nina to room no. 2 which was nice and spacious. Nina told me to have a shower and to take my time as the half hour didn't start until she returned to the room. When Nina returned she started with a body slide and some Spanish. Then on with the raincoat for some good unrushed oral. A new raincoat was applied and then sex started with her on top. We started slowly but soon picked up the pace. Eventually she became tired and so we tried some doggy and then me on top. Had trouble coming and resorted to a HJ in the end with Nina trying her best to make me cum before the half hour expired! Overall a good session that was unrushed and went the full 30 minutes. Nina was nice and provided a good service and spoke good English. WIR? Yeah. For $100 it was good value.

OlderPlayer
02-16-17, 13:11
You're joking aren't you? The only action you'll get at these places is with another bloke!No joking.

Pay the $20 and away you go.

Just sit in the front rows.

TakeCareYou
02-27-17, 14:15
Visited this establishment last night after an absence of many years. Looks like this place has turned into an Asian brothel. Introductions was in a small room and I was introduced to three ladies. The first two didn't do it for me. They were both Chinese. But the third one caught my eye. She would have been aged late 20's to mid 30's, plain face and her clothes didn't reveal her body much but she seemed friendly and had bright / alert eyes. I decided to pick her for the half hour. Anyway into the room and I asked her her name (Terri) and where she came from (South Korea! When she dis-robed she revealed a gorgeous slim body with medium sized breasts and with smooth white skin. What a bonus. Service was nice and unrushed. Started with cuddles and stroking, kissing and eventually some DFK and BBBJ. Then protected sex in the usual positions and some more cuddles and stroking afterwards. Overall a pleasant experience and will return to see her. I even tipped her which is a bid deal for a tight arse like me!

DanTheMan
03-31-17, 09:17
Rolled into the Main Course last Saturday Night about 11.30 pm. It was obvious the GP was on, as there was 24 girls to choose from, and the waiting area was packed with punters. I thought all the girls were going to be taken as there were so many blokes in the waiting area.

Got introduced to a couple of white scrubbers and was introduced to Nikki who was Thai and 41. Just as I said yes, May and another hot looking Asian girl came along, but Nikki was a decent pick, as I said before I didn't think they're would be too many women available, so I chose the first one I liked.

Nikki has a nice size booty for you ass men. Tits weren't too bad and she was easy on the eye.

A bit of massage before some mutual oral, 69, DFK, then she asked to get on top and rode me while we DFK. Pretty wild.

Second session some oral to get me going, doggie, her on top, missionary before she finished me off with a Handy with some dirty talk.

Overall a pretty decent session. Nikki was friendly and asked what I liked so she could make it a better session.

I'm back into the punt after splitting with my fuck buddy after she wanted more than just a fuck (hint relationship).

I'm sticking to the punt. Its a hell of a lot easier!

Alex21
04-26-17, 11:03
beautiful Thai girl called Nina. Can you recommend a good time to go? Would be difficult for me to get there during the day. When I went there which was around the same time you did there was nothing but wrinkly Aussie chicks and overused bar girl and worn out stripper types. Missing a few teeth here or there. If you get my drift. Would of loved a decent Cambo or Thai girl.

Manny51
05-08-17, 02:01
Hi Guys,

Still having a hard time trying to get a lay of the land. A couple of questions. It is my first time Australia, so I apologize in advance if they seem naive or stupid. Please bear with me. I am an experienced traveller myself, and would be happy to answer questions in kind about where I have been.

1. I never see any discussion about the larger brothels like Tiffany's, Stilletto's, and such. Most of the reports here on ISG seem to center on smaller MPs, and a few smaller places (TMC). Why is that? Is there another source of information that I am missing? Aus99? Should I try and register for that?

2. There are some countries, like the Dom Rep or Thailand, where it is often beneficial to bring US / Euro currency and exchange it. In other more developed countries, like Germany or Japan, its better to just use your ATM card. Is Australia the former or the latter? Just want to know if there is any good reason to bring a stack of cash. BTW, that's how I usually like to do things. I try to minimize the use of ATM and credit cards in foreign countries.

3. Where is the best area to stay in Melbourne that gives me easy access to the "nightlife" as well as tourist stuff?

Thanks in advance!

Alternate 75
05-08-17, 08:06
1. There are other sites that review the brothels eg. Auxxxreviews etc. Prices range from $100 - $300 plus per 30 minutes. Asians dominate but there are a few non asians working.

2. Best to use a credit card. If you exchange euros / usd the spread between buy sell is usually about 8% at the banks, and on Amex its about 4% plus Aussie banks hit you for a transaction fee as well so it ends up being more than 6% cost. If you can beat this bring your own Aussie dollars.

The best place I find to exchange USD / Euros back to Aussy dollars is HSBC Bank in the city but its marginal. I have a multicurrency account so I just go to an ATM and take out the currency in the city I am in, watching for ATM fees and make sure its a union pay or cirrus ATM.

3. Melbourne is not a big place but its spread out so. If you are close to south melbourne there are plenty of choices, if you want Asian at a rock bottom prices in massage houses then High street or Plenty road Preston or Footscray but quality hotels are hard to find in these areas. Depends on your budget and how active you want to be.

Cheers.

Hi Guys,

Still having a hard time trying to get a lay of the land. A couple of questions. It is my first time Australia, so I apologize in advance if they seem naive or stupid. Please bear with me. I am an experienced traveller myself, and would be happy to answer questions in kind about where I have been.

1. I never see any discussion about the larger brothels like Tiffany's, Stilletto's, and such. Most of the reports here on ISG seem to center on smaller MPs, and a few smaller places (TMC). Why is that? Is there another source of information that I am missing? Aus99? Should I try and register for that?

2. There are some countries, like the Dom Rep or Thailand, where it is often beneficial to bring US / Euro currency and exchange it. In other more developed countries, like Germany or Japan, its better to just use your ATM card. Is Australia the former or the latter? Just want to know if there is any good reason to bring a stack of cash. BTW, that's how I usually like to do things. I try to minimize the use of ATM and credit cards in foreign countries.

3. Where is the best area to stay in Melbourne that gives me easy access to the "nightlife" as well as tourist stuff?

Thanks in advance!

Manny51
05-23-17, 11:12
Ok, been doing some research on the internet. Anyone have any experience with the following venues?

My Alibi, Daily Planet, Harem, Pink Palace, Bodyline.

Compared to my roamings in Sydney, these places all at least appear polished, but slightly cheaper than equivalent venues in Sydney.

Thanks in advance!

DanTheMan
05-25-17, 10:04
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance!Stay in the city. Rock on over to The Main Course or Westside X in Dudley St West Melbourne, near the markets. Youll love it.

TMC has a variety of women.

WSX is all asian.

DanTheMan
05-31-17, 08:40
Rocked up to TMC last night about 9 pm. Heaps of girls on and the new receptionist (Boom Boom. Who used to work there), said she had 20 girls coming in. A lot of the girls I hadn't seen before. Mostly Aussie girls. The receptionist told me that she told the girls that if they want to earn big $$ they need to turn up to work, and they must've heeded her message.

Boom Boom recognized me from years ago, as I saw her a few times. She told Ebony to look after me as I'm a long time regular.

Ebony is a Fijian woman, big boobs and bigger black nipples. She'd easily be in her mid. Late 40's. At the intro she told me she'd hop in the shower with me, kiss, suck me off, etc. To the room and she asked me what I like and I told her. It was met with a tongue down my throat. After some DFK, she wanted to give me some natural oral, then told me to go to town on her tits and to fuck them, (which I did). Followed this up with some DATY. Soon got Ebony to get on top for some cowgirl, and soon the first round was over.

Some massage and some talking, (I dunno why but a lot of women confide in me). A half decent massage and it was on for round 2. Ebony basically sat on my face and told me to eat her out and bite her clit. Then it was some natural oral, and I asked to fuck her missionary, with her legs on my shoulders so I can go nice and deep. After that some doggie, and I asked if I could blow all over her arse, but I ended up doing it all over her tits.

Pretty good session as I'm not really into the Aussie chicks. I dunno if I would return. I'm tempted to go back to WSX and bone some smoking hot Asians!

Tsimi
05-31-17, 12:58
Hi guys,

In the 1980's there were heaps of brothels with white (Aussie) Caucasian girls around. Heaps of them. Now they are as rare as hen's teeth. There are some in the outer area's Bayswater Dandenong etc. But essentially not around. Unless they are operating privately. What do you guys say?

Tauto08
06-23-17, 22:43
The legendary Rika is due to return in July. Intell suggests she's working Tue / Thur / Fri days.

DanTheMan
06-25-17, 04:26
The legendary Rika is due to return in July. Intell suggests she's working Tue / Thur / Fri days.Whats legendry about her?

More info please.

FriendClient
06-25-17, 06:01
The legendary Rika is due to return in July. Intell suggests she's working Tue / Thur / Fri days.Please explain.

I can see you've only posted 1 session report in 6+ months here.

SirDog
06-25-17, 09:08
Hi guys,

In the 1980's there were heaps of brothels with white (Aussie) Caucasian girls around. Heaps of them. Now they are as rare as hen's teeth. There are some in the outer area's Bayswater Dandenong etc. But essentially not around. Unless they are operating privately. What do you guys say?Still plenty of high millage white bogan chicks around but your suburban single mums earning extra cash and angry Asian MILF's seem thin on the ground.

AussieGaigin
06-25-17, 11:40
Hi guys,

In the 1980's there were heaps of brothels with white (Aussie) Caucasian girls around. Heaps of them. Now they are as rare as hen's teeth. There are some in the outer area's Bayswater Dandenong etc. But essentially not around. Unless they are operating privately. What do you guys say?Same in Sydney. But if Asian girls can give you twice the fun for half the price. ?

FriendClient
06-25-17, 21:36
Same in Sydney. But if Asian girls can give you twice the fun for half the price.I don't agree.

Far too many Asian girls in the industry these days. They take up around about 70%+ of the industry workers. They use the language barrier to their advantage to sometimes offer services you didn't originally ask for. That's why their prices are lower than the westerner girls.

Like the past, just look on Locanto and other websites, there are plenty of non-Asian ladies in the industry, just a bit more expensive than Asian workers because they are better at their craft. I'd pick a Hot Euro lady over a hot Asian lady any day of the week even though it will cost me 10-20% more.

Engine Driver
06-28-17, 12:05
Hi guys,

In the 1980's there were heaps of brothels with white (Aussie) Caucasian girls around. Heaps of them. Now they are as rare as hen's teeth. There are some in the outer area's Bayswater Dandenong etc. But essentially not around. Unless they are operating privately. What do you guys say?There is no longer an economic need for white girls to do this work unless they are drug addicts. Australia is a lot wealthier and people have a higher standard of living compared to the 1980's. When was the last time you saw a white girl doing cleaning, dry cleaning, hotel housekeeping, check out cashier work or other menial labour?

Asian girls are usually on student or tourist visas and need money to survive. White girls can get good money on the dole while not even getting out of bed.

Engine Driver
06-28-17, 12:28
Quiet weeknight this week, so I headed out to Westside X. Six girls on the line up and strangely all were ugly as hell. Three of them were anorexic Asian MILFs in their 50's who were stoned off their faces. WTF? Papasan was not happy when I passed and left.

Went next door to The Main Course. Heaps of girls on the roster, but only six were available. Most were ugly, old hags. Then a shy, plain looking Indian girl called Ria introduced herself. I reckon may be late 30's. I couldn't see her figure because she was just in civies. Street clothes. Also she had no make up on and seemed like the girl next door. In all my years of mongering I'd never been with an Indian girl, so not knowing what to expect, I decided to give it a go. $145 for 30 minutes.

In the room when she stripped, she was very curvy with a magnificent set of natural the cups. Probably around 20 pounds over weight. If you are looking for a tall, slim glamazon, then Ria is not your girl.

She was very affectionate with lots of cuddling. Genuine warmth and a big heart. She did a good CBJ. Nice clean pussy so DATY was fine and she came very quickly. She was very clean all over and smelt nice. No DFK, but allowed plenty of tit sucking.

It was a fun session. She was very new. Only her third shift, so was still quite shy. You won't get a PSE, but a nice time can be had. For me it'd be worth a second visit because it was a bit novel.

Cotos
06-29-17, 00:06
Whats legendry about her?

More info please.Rika has multiple rave reviews on a rival site with many claiming she's the best they've had. Hopefully I can get the opportunity to book her soon.

FriendClient
06-29-17, 04:02
Rika has multiple rave reviews on a rival site with many claiming she's the best they've had. Hopefully I can get the opportunity to book her soon.Multiple reviews from the same person or multiple people? What do they say she is like? Looks? What she does in bookings? Pricing?

You will need to expand on what you say about her in here.

Cotos
06-30-17, 00:11
Multiple reviews from the same person or multiple people? What do they say she is like? Looks? What she does in bookings? Pricing?

You will need to expand on what you say about her in here.Yeah, nah. I don't have expand anything, I'm yet to meet her. As the original poster said, she works at Romantics, and work out for yourself what multiple means. Book her, don't book her, I'm not concerned.

FriendClient
06-30-17, 05:39
Yeah, nah. I don't have expand anything, I'm yet to meet her. As the original poster said, she works at Romantics, and work out for yourself what multiple means. Book her, don't book her, I'm not concerned.It's OK, by the sounds of it, she isn't my type. Most likely reviewed multiple times by the same client. Which just means it's a 1 off and not the taste of much others in the industry. A clear sign that no use dipping in to different areas of the pool just because someone else likes a different type of worker to you.

What's so hard in answering questions about her re: nationality, body and what she likes to do in bookings? How else are others meant to know if they may want to book her without knowing if she meets what the potential client likes. Not even a link to an advert on locanto or similar websites. It's a no from me and no doubt from a majority of others since you refuse to expand about her. Maybe there's a reason for that, only you know that.

No use spouting on about if some lady is awesome without saying why she is awesome. It makes no sense.

Engine Driver
06-30-17, 06:13
Yeah, nah. I don't have expand anything, I'm yet to meet her. As the original poster said, she works at Romantics, and work out for yourself what multiple means. Book her, don't book her, I'm not concerned.And what is exactly the point of your post?

Cotos
06-30-17, 20:15
It's OK, by the sounds of it, she isn't my type. Most likely reviewed multiple times by the same client. Which just means it's a 1 off and not the taste of much others in the industry. A clear sign that no use dipping in to different areas of the pool just because someone else likes a different type of worker to you.

What's so hard in answering questions about her re: nationality, body and what she likes to do in bookings? How else are others meant to know if they may want to book her without knowing if she meets what the potential client likes. Not even a link to an advert on locanto or similar websites. It's a no from me and no doubt from a majority of others since you refuse to expand about her. Maybe there's a reason for that, only you know that.

No use spouting on about if some lady is awesome without saying why she is awesome. It makes no sense.I have not met her. How can I tell you anything other than on another site she has multiple reviews from multiple people who say she is great. I'm not going to review someone I've not seen.

Cotos
07-01-17, 02:53
No use spouting on about if some lady is awesome without saying why she is awesome. It makes no sense.OK then, I have a bit more time on my hands today so here goes. I have not yet met her, I was only trying to confirm what the original poster said about Rika by telling you that I had read many reviews from many different people over the years regarding Rika. The reviews are on a rival site and I was not sure if I should name that site on this one. Lets just say its the one where they use clues and riddles to explain the location of massage shops. You could go to that site click on Vic reviews, click on FS parlours, click on Romantics, scroll down until you find a review on Rika. She has been away so it would be from early 2016 and before. There are quite a few on her and in each review there are comments where punters have posted there own mini reviews. Although I've been to Romantics be it not for a while I've never seen Rika. But here is what I know from a review. She is Korean, here's a copy and paste.

Sex Worker's Name: Rika.

Session Month: April.

Session Year: 2013.

Type of Service: Parlour Worker.

Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Romantics.

Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $225.

Location where session took place: Victoria.

Session Day: Weekend.

Session Time: Daytime.

Estimated Age: 26 - 30.

Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin.

Knowledge of English: Very Good.

Hair Colour: Brown.

Hair Length: Long.

Eyes Colour: Brown.

Skin Colour: Pale.

Height: Average. Around 165 cm / 5'5".

Body Shape: Curvy.

Full Sex available: Yes.

Kind of Experience: Sex Buddy Experience.

Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing).

Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ and CIM (Cum In Mouth).

DATY / Oral On Her: Yes.

Overall Looks: Attractive.

Overall Personality: Lovely.

Overall Performance: Fantastic time.

A quote - "Best punt I've ever had at Romantics and definitely Rika will be on my regulars list!

A reply - " Rika is more than a good service provider.

A great one who covers the entire waterfront from GFE to PSE.

Very intelligent girl, hard to not get addicted to spending time with.

I don't think she works many days at Romantics and is pretty much booked solid on the days she works. So best to make a telephone booking especially if making a big journey to get there. " Hope that's more helpful.

Tauto08
07-01-17, 23:03
Thanks Cotos for your comprehensive report. My initial post was meant as a Heads Up for her regular punters. She's been off the scene for about 18 months. I saw her regularly in 2015. She has that charismatic way of making you feel like the only man in world. She offers a full range of services apart from any anal play.

FriendClient
07-02-17, 23:47
OK then, I have a bit more time on my hands today so here goes. I have not yet met her, I was only trying to confirm what the original poster said about Rika by telling you that I had read many reviews from many different people over the years regarding Rika. The reviews are on a rival site and I was not sure if I should name that site on this one. Lets just say its the one where they use clues and riddles to explain the location of massage shops. You could go to that site click on Vic reviews, click on FS parlours, click on Romantics, scroll down until you find a review on Rika. She has been away so it would be from early 2016 and before. There are quite a few on her and in each review there are comments where punters have posted there own mini reviews. Although I've been to Romantics be it not for a while I've never seen Rika. But here is what I know from a review. She is Korean, here's a copy and paste..So when are you going to experience 'this'?

To be honest, I'd never spout off how good someone is until I have experienced her in my own booking. But each to their own. A working lady might be great for 1 person but not good enough for many others. We all don't have the same taste. If we did, the world will be boring and many brothels, RnT shops and Escorts would be non-existent.

RnTug
07-03-17, 01:27
Thanks Cotos for your comprehensive report. My initial post was meant as a Heads Up for her regular punters. She's been off the scene for about 18 months. I saw her regularly in 2015. She has that charismatic way of making you feel like the only man in world. She offers a full range of services apart from any anal play.Yes Rika was a one off, and I saw her regularly at Romantics, my last booking was on 10 May 2016, she went off the scene just after that as I could not get another booking about a week later, advised by staff she had left. So she has been gone for about 13 months.

RnTug
07-03-17, 01:29
The legendary Rika is due to return in July. Intell suggests she's working Tue / Thur / Fri days.Hope this is true, will ring and try to confirm.

Cotos
07-04-17, 14:27
To be honest, I'd never spout off how good someone is until I have experienced her in my own booking. But each to their ownLOL. Man your doing my head in. Are we in the twilight zone or something. Is my writing that bad that you can't comprehend a thing I've written. Actually don't answer that. Time to move on.

Cotos
07-04-17, 14:30
Thanks Cotos for your comprehensive report. My initial post was meant as a Heads Up for her regular punters. She's been off the scene for about 18 months. I saw her regularly in 2015. She has that charismatic way of making you feel like the only man in world. She offers a full range of services apart from any anal play.No worries Tauto, hopefully I'll get the chance to see her soon. Sounds right up my alley. And hopefully I'll be up hers.

Tauto08
07-06-17, 05:01
DFK. Yes all the tongue action you can handle.

DATY. Loves it and cums hard.

Rimming. Didn't ask (not my cup of tea).

BBBJ. Yes.

Sex. Mult positions.

CIM. Not on the menu.

Eye contact. Great eye contact.

Any annoying habits. No.

Style. Gfe, eager to please.

Sexual game plan. If you lead she will follow.

Session rating. 8/10.

Would I return. Wild horses won't drag me away.

Rocked in the morning, had the usual routine in the Intro with Yoko & Rosa promising me the world and trying to pull my cock out of my pants. However, I'the set my cap at Ada and so I ponied up for 30 min and off we went. It was her first day back after a break so she was like a Cat on a hot Tin Roof (alas she bore no resemblance to Liz Taylor).

A sloppy DFK, lick ing me like a labroder while I massaged her already swollen clit through her panties. After disrobing she lay on her back she pull her clit hood back allow full access, she got very wet but no squirting After much rock'in and rolling she returned serve with a delightful BBBJ.

Trapped up, we engaged in doggie till I ran out of puff. She jumped on board for some enthusiastic Cow girl.

The clock ran running down so I went back to BBBJ. I struggle to cum inside the bag these days.

Seeking CIM but settled for COT, maybe need a few more "flying points".

Ada approaches her work with passion and enthusiasm. A real professional!!

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

RnTug
07-08-17, 15:16
No worries Tauto, hopefully I'll get the chance to see her soon. Sounds right up my alley. And hopefully I'll be up hers.She is certainly back, but despite all the hype you hear about not being able to get a booking, forget it, its hard yes, but I rang today and got the time I wanted next Friday, Tuesday fully booked out not sure about Thursday, did not ask as I only have Tuesday and Friday free to see her. Pays to book in advance but well worth it for $120.

OlderPlayer
07-09-17, 11:18

BBBJ. Yes.

Sex. Mult positions.

CIM. Not on the menu.

Eye contact. Great eye contact.

Any annoying habits. No.

Style. Gfe, eager to please.

Sexual game plan. If you lead she will follow.

Session rating. 8/10.

Would I return. Wild horses won't drag me away.Where is this place and what did you pay?

Tauto08
07-09-17, 22:00
Where is this place and what did you pay?

Bayside angels parlour, 6 Hamlet St, Cheltenham VIC 3192.

$120 per 30 min.

FriendClient
07-10-17, 03:24
Where is this place and what did you pay?

Bayside angels parlour, 6 Hamlet St, Cheltenham VIC 3192.

$120 per 30 min.BBBJ? Isn't that illegal in Victoria? And $120 for 30 minutes? Expensive.

DanTheMan
07-11-17, 10:05
BBBJ? Isn't that illegal in Victoria? And $120 for 30 minutes? Expensive.A lot of things are illegal in Victoria. Thank Christ that BBBJ is not.

FriendClient
07-11-17, 22:34
A lot of things are illegal in Victoria. Thank Christ that BBBJ is not.Hmmmm I know it is in Brisbane, same with unprotected sex.

NickToo
07-14-17, 07:09
BBBJ? Isn't that illegal in Victoria? And $120 for 30 minutes? Expensive.You recently posted in another thread that you paid $300 ($150 massage and $150 tip) plus gift (s) for a one hour RnT yet you believe a thirty minute full service booking for $120 is expensive.

Could you please explain how you formed that opinion and why you think your punt was better value than Tauto's was?

Cotos
07-28-17, 00:42
You recently posted in another thread that you paid $300 ($150 massage and $150 tip) plus gift (s) for a one hour RnT yet you believe a thirty minute full service booking for $120 is expensive.

Could you please explain how you formed that opinion and why you think your punt was better value than Tauto's was?I was thinking the exact same thing. The mind boggles!

FriendClient
07-28-17, 07:17
I was thinking the exact same thing. The mind boggles!I guess some people can't read. It was $90 and $150. For 60 minutes. High Majority of businesses where you get the whole cake, they get you to wear a rubber, they don't agree with me, so I go to massage shops. Still get the shot off, after all, that's all we are after. And Asians turn me off. Far too many of them in the industry. Give me an Australian / North+South American or European industry worker any day of the week.

We all have our preferences, just because they differ from other peoples preferences, doesn't mean they are wrong. Despite what the odd person says.

NickToo
07-29-17, 09:43
The original question was about the member's first review of Paige where she was paid $150 for a one hour massage, plus $150 in tips, plus at least one gift, making the booking a $300+ punt, without any mention of sex.

Yet a satisfying $120 full service 30 minute punt is considered to be poor value in comparison.

How?

DanTheMan
08-07-17, 08:09
After the shocking experience I had at TMC a couple of weeks ago, I couldn't help but to return just to see who was working. I went this time knowing full well that I would end up at WSX.

I went on Saturday afternoon about 1. 30 pm. I was introduced to about 5 women, (4 Aussie and 1 Asian looking MILF, whose name was Cherry). To be honest Cherry looked pretty good. Great body, but face looked a bit weather beaten. The Aussies were mixed. A large breasted woman, who I saw years ago (she used to work at TOTT), and a few others that did nothing for me. One sub par wonder offered me BBBJ, as well as BBFS. No thanks. I have been offered and done BBFS here before, but it played on my mind too much and I didn't need that again. I told the receptionist no thanks, and ID be back that night.

I rocked into WSX straight away and was shown 3 ladies. There was me and an Indian guy who were waiting for intros. All were Thai, 1 I had seen before, the second was average, then there was Jessie. I instantly chose Jessie.

Jessie is a hangover from the halcyon days of WSX, leading back from the late 90's, to the early 2000's. Jessie has a great set of silicon boobs and isn't really petite, but more solid, but in a good way. IF she was hanging off my arm, I wouldn't be complaining. I've seen Jessie before, but it has been a long time.

Up to the room, starting with some massage, then it was onto a very sensual service, no DFK, but lots of cuddles and closeness, with our hands moving over each other bodies. It ended with me sucking her ample boobs which she enjoyed. Then she asked to suck me and who am I to refuse. On with the condom and into a nice 69, before she moved on top riding me to completion.

Then more massage as the second round started with oral and me doing missionary. As I was struggling to cum I asked for a HJ, but I soon took over as Jessie played with my arse.

All in all it was $220/ HR well spent, with an attractive woman, who smelt nice, and not a hint of cigarette smoke, or coffee on the breath. The overwhelming aroma of perfume and skin cream was lovely and a great change of pace from the women I have encountered recently at TMC.

If you want to root a pig that reeks of cigarette smoke and cum, go next door to TMC. If you want a hot looking Thai woman rock on to WSX.

DanTheMan
08-28-17, 08:23
Thought ID pay my regular a visit on a cold Sunday afternoon. Well, I haven't seen her for a while but that's my fault.

Anyway, she said that I hadn't seen her for a while and thought I might've gone overseas to work again, but no such luck.

Down to the action and it was like I had never left. A full on service which left my balls drained and April sweating from all the effort she put in to please me!

Damage done $240/ HR.

On another note, TMC is lifting its prices from this Friday. New prices will be; $250/ HR and $150/30 minutes.

Prices here and at brothels in general are startign to get very, very pricey and I am going to have to cut my mongering back to the absolute minimum.

April was saying that since the price rises a while ago, patronage has fallen right off. Punters are finding it way too expensive.

Rangler
08-29-17, 06:55
Dan seems you had a better experience than i did at TMC that day.

I decided to go and treat myself as i had not been for a while.

Arriving before midnight i was told there were only two ladies available while i did see four were on the blackboard.

The first to come out i have forgotten her name was a caucasian that looked anorexic. The second was Isobella apparently Spanish,slightly better looking than the first but not all that much to look at either and i thought about leaving but after driving in from the suburbs thought i would avoid leaving with blueballs.

I booked 45 mins and she didn't come in for 5 - 10 minutes, the stalling started with fumbling of the tissue box and taking off her fishnet leatard. As I as i started feeling her c cups and having a lick she pulled up her leatard, I thought WTF. No kissing all mechanical. I thought I would do the deed she puts on a cover and as she is about to mount me she pulls out her vibrator and puts it between her box and my knob stopping me going in all the way By this time i started to go soft and i said finish it off with massage which was half arsed and i could hardly get hard for the tug and i had to think of other pros i had previously to get off.

Usually your gut feel proves you right and i should have walked before handing over the $200. They have got to be off their collective faces that they are going to be jacking up the prices and providing a crap service.Along with a British pro at Spellbound a few years ago that said she couldnt have sex because condoms break i would rate this as one of my worst brothel experiences.TMC have dropped off in dramatic fashion along with the talent even though some punters strike a goldmine occasionaly its few and far between these days in my opinion.Im done with the TMC i will empty my balls at an rnt in future.

Chew40
09-10-17, 16:08
I'm a regular customer of this place. So far I have taken 11 different girls in many occasions. Out of the lot, Melannie and Alex are lovely ladies. Quin is so cute. Others are average. Windy and Stevie. Guys please don't take these two money greedy and demanding girls. Windy thinks she is the client and we are escorts. Stevie thinks she is next Marilyn Monroe. There are some mature ladies, they are far better than these two. Don't waste your money for shits.

Mach 3
10-24-17, 00:07
Hi punters,

Are they worth a visit.

Cheers.Been there a couple of times. What happens is similar to pole dancing, but the women (mostly in their 40's) would come and sit on you lap and you can fondle them. They also do blow jobs to some of the punters right in the middle of their dance routine. It's only $20 and you can use that $20 as credit for a 30 min or more session within 7 days of the show. It's not my kind of thing so won't be going again.

Cotos
11-05-17, 23:00
I finally got around to booking Rika and let me say she is well worth the effort. I had to book a couple of days in advance, she is extremely popular. While waiting in the waiting room for my booking, the phone rang 3 times, and all were punters wanting to book Rika. She provides exactly the type of service I am after. An affectionate GFE. BBBJ, cat bath, DATY and lots of DFK. Sex with Rika is special and I thoroughly recommend her. Its $120 1/2 HR.

Sex Worker's Name: Rika.

Session Month: November.

Session Year: 2017.

Type of Service: Parlour Worker.

Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Romantics.

Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $225.

Location where session took place: Victoria.

Session Day: Weekday.

Session Time: Daytime.

Estimated Age: 30 - 35.

Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian origin.

Knowledge of English: Very good.

Hair Colour: Brown.

Hair Length: Long.

Eyes Colour: Brown.

Skin Colour: Pale.

Height: Average. Around 168 cm / 5'6".

Body Shape: Athletic.

Full Sex available: Yes.

Kind of Experience: GFE / PSE.

Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing).

Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ and CIM (Cum In Mouth).

DATY / Oral On Her: Yes.

Overall Looks: Attractive.

Overall Personality: Lovely.

Overall Performance: Fantastic time.

DanTheMan
03-12-18, 05:53
After a recent trip to Pattaya, I had a taste for some more Thai. So I rocked on down to WSX on Sunday at 6 pm.

Choice of 6 girls. I couldn't make up my mind as they all looked fuckable. One girl left the reception area as I couldn't make up my mind! Up her!

I ended up choosing Jessica, who wasn't busty but was just so cute, I needed to do her. Jessica would be about 30, wavy hair with a lovely smile. Really cute. She also possess' a really hot shapely arse.

In to the room and its a nice massage and then on to the action, all safe, and 2 pops for the hour.

A lot of dirty talk and a nice massage to boot. The hottest bit was watching her ride me, then on the second go, her jerking me off looking direct at me and saying my me your cum, all of your cum.

$220 well spent. Everything was done safely. The quality of women here is a hell of a lot better than TMC. But then again, I am an Asian lover!

Engine Driver
03-12-18, 07:51
A So I rocked on down to WSX on Sunday at 6 pm. <snip>. $220 well spent. Everything was done safely. The quality of women here is a hell of a lot better than TMC. But then again, I am an Asian lover!Nice report Dan. I agree that the WSX always delivers and the girls are sweet. Not always the case next door as the girls at TMC are usually old, ugly and fat. I just wish they would refurbish WSX as the place is a complete shit hole.

DanTheMan
04-22-18, 02:29
I had an itch that I couldn't scratch yesterday, so I want to TMC Saturday afternoon about 2. 30 pm. Introduced to 3 women, Carmella, some little Aussie chick and Isabella, who seems Spanish. Isabella was pretty busty, said Hi and asked if I had any questions;.

Yeah I do, what's your service like.

A very sensual service.

OK like what.

Its very sensual.

Yeah, but how is it sensual.

Well it sensual, like a GFE.

Do you kiss.

No that's extra.

Stay clear my main brain was saying, so I did.

With that I left and went next door to WSX, where they has 3 girls on. Only got introduced to one, Jessica. YEah OK I say lets go.

Up to t he room and she's wearing white lingerie. I'm not big on white. Asian chicks look better in black. Soon its on the bed and the session begins with a nice massage. Soon Jess is going into her bag of goodies, (as she calls it) and gets a vibrator out to which she is rubbing around my arse. Its really not doing much for me, but apparently it does for a lot of other men who like to get fucked by a dido / vibrator.

Soon its a CBJ then her saying she wants to get on top and ride me until I cum deep into her pussy. OK I say, and she's into it with the obligatory dirty talk which isn't too bad. Soon she gets off and points that peach shaped arse into the air, saying for me to fuck her doggie. I couldn't help it and gave her some oral from behind with some rimming before fucking that arse while slapping it hard. I tried to stick it up her arse but she redirected it back to her pussy. Soon she was screaming for me to give it to her, which I did. The second round was a massage and a hand job with a load of dirty talk before I came on those tiny boobs.

Get on down to WSX and try her. She's from Sydney, but works 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.

On another note, sex in Melbourne is very expensive. $220/ hr for WSX, $250 for TMC...WTF!!!!

NewImage
04-22-18, 11:36
I had an itch that I couldn't scratch yesterday, so I want to TMC Saturday afternoon about 2. 30 pm. Introduced to 3 women, Carmella, some little Aussie chick and Isabella, who seems Spanish. Isabella was pretty busty, said Hi and asked if I had any questions;.
On another note, sex in Melbourne is very expensive. $220/ hr for WSX, $250 for TMC...WTF!!!!Some fools up here pay $65 for an hour massage and then $100 to get gear off and hand job but no roaming allowed.

If they had a high speed train from Brisbane to Sydney they would make a mint. Come to think of it they need one from Melbourne and Canberra too.

Might mention it to Malcolm next time I see him.

DanTheMan
04-22-18, 11:48
Some fools up here pay $65 for an hour massage and then $100 to get gear off and hand job but no roaming allowed.

.People are doing this in Melbourne too. Then the idiots tip the girls for their 'great service".

The world is infested with dixkheads.

Kakariki
04-22-18, 22:20
People are doing this in Melbourne too. Then the idiots tip the girls for their 'great service".

The world is infested with dixkheads.Then the girls think they can charge everyone the same.

Rangler
04-26-18, 23:41
DanTheMan have a read of my post #157 all you need know about Isabella.

DanTheMan
07-04-18, 08:40
After a pretty average date with a woman I met online, I decided to get some loving at a place I knew I wouldn't miss out on.

I attended was 5 pm Saturday arvo. I initially went to TMC, but only 1 girl was available and she was shocking. Went to WSX, again one girl was available again but she was a glam.

Aida I think her name is was the only one available. Aida was Thai and 26. Hot shapely body with a nice set of implants. Natural looking with no make up, just the way I like them.

To the room, and I could hear some poor girl in the room below me getting pounded by some African. Aida is not interested in Africans or Indians. She only sees Aussies and Asians. Aida told me she used to work at Bodyline but is now doing day shift at WSX.

She's friend; why and pretty chatty. Started with a massage, then onto CBJ, which was excellent. ID love a natural one off her.

I asked if I could lick her, but she doesn't really allow people to go down on her. In my case she let me as I was nice to her, after initially saying no (I just said OK no worries). She sat on my face and seemed to enjoy it before asking me if I wanted more oral, but I was fired up and asked her to get on top. Nice cowgirl action with me attacking those boobs which are a nice size. She said every girl at WSX has bolt-ONS and hers are small in comparison. I said hers are a good size.

I wanted a second round, or a hand job but a nice massage and we got chatting curtailed that. No biggie for me.

ID see her again. She was good value. As with all Asian WGs, the more you see them the more they look after you.

On another note, she won't ever do natural. She told me she's been offered $200 for natural, but knocks it back. Also if your thinking of doing natural anything on some of the other girls, some of the girls there are using false health checks.

Engine Driver
07-05-18, 09:15
To the room, and I could hear some poor girl in the room below me getting pounded by some African. Aida is not interested in Africans or Indians. She only sees Aussies and Asians.How do you know that the poor girl wasn't enjoying a Sudanese BBC? I doubt that the Africans and Indians are going to lose too much sleep over the fact that Aida won't see them. They're the punters with the money and she's the hooker who needs the money.

Engine Driver
07-08-18, 04:36
To the room, and I could hear some poor girl in the room below me getting pounded by some African. Aida is not interested in Africans or Indians. She only sees Aussies and Asians.

White men have been frightened of BBC ever since rich white women on southern plantations found out how good their field N****** were in the sack. No need for the undercurrent of racism in your post. Thai hookers will tell you what you want to hear. Don't be fooled. All they are interested in is your money. Some Pattaya gogos ban Indians and Africans from entering to keep their fat, white clientele happy as they spend more on beer. After closing time, where do the girls head to? To the Indian discos.

DanTheMan
07-09-18, 08:46
. No need for the undercurrent of racism in your post. Thai hookers will tell you what you want to hear. Don't be fooled. All they are interested in is your money. Some Pattaya gogos ban Indians and Africans from entering to keep their fat, white clientele happy as they spend more on beer. After closing time, where do the girls head to? To the Indian discos.The only person who read the "undercurrent of racism" was you, as I did not intend, nor did I write anything racist.

Would the same "racism" have been pointed out if I had of written that the poor girl was being pounded by some fat white guy?

Aida is in fact the one working and can pick who she wants to see regardless. If she wants to tell me that fine. If she sees the Indians and Africans on the side, so be it, that's her choice.

now you can get off your high horse.

Roddpoker
07-10-18, 08:36
She comes and goes. I called Monday and the Chinese dude tells me she's gone and not coming back?

Please let me know if that's true or not. I agree, she's great fun.

BBBJ. Yes.

Sex. Mult positions.

CIM. Not on the menu.

CodeName47
08-04-18, 09:25
Sex worker's name: Lucy.

Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Moon Club.

Estimated Age: 21 - 25.

Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian origin.

Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): Malaysia.

Body shape: Slim.

Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8.

Estimated Breast Size: AA to be (Small to Average).

Enhanced breasts?: No.

Overall Performance: Pretty good.

It is quite a while punting local after my Bali trip. Since the next trip can be no closer than another 4 months, I wanted to try my all-time favorite Rowville. Don't know what happened to this place. Can't find better qualities like before. Feels like entering oriental orchid. While returning home, wanted to try the Moon club, Blue Krystal, Red lantern.

Previously I had a wonderful session with Layla few months back. After that calling several times but no luck.

During intro.

Around 6 girls came for intro. As usual, this place is one of the best Asian parlor when it comes to introduction. They are very much trying to introduce. Taking efforts despite having the language barrier. You can immediately feel like this is not like another pussy cats stage intro. I hate that. Anyway, I love the girls <size 8. The papasan came to suggest me another girl, but I preferred Lucy.

In the room.

She came in the room. Once in the room, she is very playful. Requested for shower. I had a good shower and she helped drying me. Asked me to lay down, and started cat bath. Her tongue skills one of the best I ever had. I am almost fully erected. Followed by a CBJ, I can feel her teeth. Did not enjoy the CBJ much. She asked to start with cow girl. She tried that, after few minutes tried the missionary and finished. She is very tight.

After the session.

Immediately after cleaning, she offered a massage. I am wondered, even 20 minutes included massage? Though it is really not a massage but that definitely relaxed me.

All in all, good value for money. If you love a B cup, slim body, silky skin, small and cute tits. Very good tongue play.

Only one thing missed is passionate kissing. Will see her next week for sure.

RnTug
08-17-18, 12:12
Been there a couple of times. What happens is similar to pole dancing, but the women (mostly in their 40's) would come and sit on you lap and you can fondle them. They also do blow jobs to some of the punters right in the middle of their dance routine. It's only $20 and you can use that $20 as credit for a 30 min or more session within 7 days of the show. It's not my kind of thing so won't be going again.Back in the 70's & 80's when I was in the Army in Sydney, I often went to places in the city where this sort of thing was happening. Girls would dance on stage, people from the audience would be picked out, up they go, and get at HJ for all to see. Got picked out once and I was rapt, but actually found it hard to perform with all those fellow perverts watching me, got there in the end though to a round of applause.

Eeyore
10-12-18, 07:34
During a brief stop in Melbourne, I made the rounds. I checked out The Main Course and Westside X. Neither of them had any appeal for me and I made an exit. After doing some more research, I settled on a visit to LE Boudoir at 81 Rokeby St. The place is on a quiet street. I was greeted by a receptionist who sounded Filipina. After a brief discussion, she had three women come out in succession: a pleasant GFE type called Gabrielle, a dark, curly-haired woman with dominatrix inclinations called Ruby, and a slender, model-material blonde named Giselle. I went with Gabrielle.

After a health-check and shower, we got off to a slow, seductive start. She was sweet and tasty as I went down on her for a long time. After she came, I continued foreplay then put on a wrapper. We enjoyed many positions together starting with cowgirl, missionary, doggy, 69, back to missionary, standing doggie and finishing with doggie. She had a good sense of humor, was clear in her communications, and I found her easy to be with. Cost was $235 for 45 minutes. It was a little out of the way for me and I needed to take a cab home. Still, it was worth it.

EdgingFanatic
10-22-18, 03:45
This was a Sunday and I got up very early for work (I rarely work on Sundays). At around 4 pm work was done and I decided to drive down to Dandenong South to check out the brothel scene there after reading CodeName47's excellent report. I was planning to check out Red Lantern, Moon Club and Blue Krystal (and hopefully feast on 3-4 girls that evening). I wanted to warm up at a strip club, but to my dismay none of the Dandenong clubs (Sin City and Club Shoop) would open until 8 pm. I changed the plan and decided to got to a few brothels first and then try the strip clubs.

The area is industrial with factories and panel shops etc and was really a ghost town on a Sunday afternoon. The perfect place for a budding Asian brothel hub! It's very easy to get around between these if you have a car, but If you're a tourist and don't have a car you can probably Uber here and it's a short walk from brothel to brothel.

First time at Red Lantern in Dandenong South, and I spent it with Kimi see from Shanghai, China. She was in a lovely white dress that accentuated her beautiful slim waist. She was so pretty and really petite, just the way I like them.

The intro was the same as other places (brief handshake and no conversation, which suits me fine). There were about 6 girls and other than Kimi, they didn't quite turn me on.

Paid $120 for 30 minutes and after waiting a while for the room she took me in, smiling the whole time. The room was nicer than the usual fair at Asian brothels in my experience.

After the shower she dried me off (which was a nice touch) and onto the bed. Started with a nice cat bath and then she took my balls in her mouth (this was really nice and doesn't usually happen). Then a nice covered blowjob and I had to pull her on top as I felt the cum starting to boil in my balls.

She lubed her pussy and rubbed it with the head of my dick (nice touch), and then started riding me. She was so tight as she is really petite. Kept her on top for most of the session (even though she suggested once for me to be on top, as they all do). Played with her ass hole a bit and she seemed to enjoy it, but asked me to stop after a while when I started getting adventurous, wanting to put a tip of a finger inside.

The whole time I was looking into her pretty face and had great eye contact. After a while she started getting sweaty (I love it when my hands are grabbing their sweaty butt or hips). The time was running out, so I flipped her into doggy to finish. Lovely view of her nice ass hole and pussy.

Showered and said bye. Her English wasn't great but that doesn't bother me. Great smooth skin, small body. She is short, with dark hair, small natural boobs (perfect size for me). Age probably around 22.

Overall, it was one of the best fucks of my hobby career. I will surely see her again.

On the way out I saw Nanako which had a delicious ass. I will have to try her next time.

On to Moon Club, which is just a 2 minute drive down the road. A bit more shabby on the outside and the bed was really hard! It felt like just wood with a very thin mattress. The intros were similar to the other place and I picked blonde Ayumi which was billed as Japanese. This was not a good session. I won't go into too many details as I don't want to dwell on the negative. I will just say it's best to avoid this girl and possibly even this establishment.

On to the Sin City strip club. This very different to Kittens in South Melbourne. There is only one girl dancing on the stage, and just 4 tables in front. The girls take you into the lap dance room for $50. I got a good dance from a dark haired Aussie girl with nice small boobs and tattoos. She kept her face close to mine and I could taste her sweet breath. It really made me want to fuck her, so that put me in the mood for the next session.

Next came Blue Crystal. This is very close to Red Lantern and you can't miss it at night as the whole building is lit up in blue. In the intros there a few mature ladies and a couple of younger ones. I considered one of them but decided to pass as she was quite tall and had a slightly masculine face.

I decided to go back to Red Lantern and hopefully see Nanako.

I had to wait a while for Korean Nanako K as she is justifiably a very popular girl. Short, with beautiful long dark hair, and medium boobs, about 22 years old. There was another patron wanting to book her and we had to "compete" by who would pay upfront first. I paid $100 for 20 minutes. In hindsight a longer booking would've better to enjoy this beauty.

In the room Nanako didn't disappoint. A perfect 10/10 dream body and beautiful face. She wasn't as warm or friendly as Kimi was before her. I didn't mind too much as her body was so gorgeous.

She spent some time sucking my nipples as they all do for some reason. Doesn't do that much for me. Good covered blowjob with some ball licking. Then got on top with nice moaning. I kept her on the for most of the session. Enjoying running my hands over her perfect body. She didn't like me touching her ass hole which was a bit disappointing, and she didn't break a sweat which was also a bit disappointing. She rushed me a bit near the end, but that's OK as it was a 20 minutes session. Finished with doggy with a great view of her arching her back and moaning. Lovey and a perfect fuck. I would love to see her again.

I was still feeling horny and it was 1 am so I drove to Club Hallam in Hallam. They had special this month for $100 for 30 minutes which sounded good. The place looks quite nice on the outside and a nice website. The intro were 3 girls. Two a bit old and the third not pretty in my view so I passed.

All up a pretty good day with total cost being $450.

MomoBo
10-27-18, 06:42
Hi boys,

There was a nice and pretty Korean girl (a little chubby with very smooth and so white skin, around 22 Y. O) maned Mimi (or similar) working at Fantasy Dreams, 10 Graham Rd, for long time, recently I've been there and I've been told that Mimi not working there anymore.

If anybody have any new about her or her new place, please advice me, so much appreciated.

Cheers.

RnTug
11-02-18, 07:50
People are doing this in Melbourne too. Then the idiots tip the girls for their 'great service".

The world is infested with dixkheads.Could not agree more Dan, the punting world is full of dickheads with more money than sense.

EdgingFanatic
11-27-18, 08:02
After some contemplation about which area to cover next, I decided on Sunshine and the surrounding area. The promise of young, hot Asian girls at bargain prices was too tempting to resist. The savings between $100 and $120 for 30 minutes can really add up when multiple sessions are taken. The added fact that I have no experience in the West made this an easy choice.

My initial thought was to try Nana Plaza as it was mentioned in the archive at the ISG forums. However, thanks to RnTug's excellent suggestion, I changed the plan, opting to visit Rainbow Dolls first.

I finished work at 10 pm on a dark Sunday night and went on google to find a strip club in the Sunshine area as a starter for the night. To my disappointment it appears there are no strip clubs in the area (most likely due to the proximity to the CBD / South Melbourne clubs). Due to it being late (10 pm), I decided against going to a CBD club such as Kittens, fearing some of the brothels may be closing in a few hours.

It took me an hour to get from the east side to Rainbow Dolls in Sunshine North. It's quite an industrial area and Google said this brothel was "permanently closed". I went anyway and lo and behold it was actually open for business. Its a fairly anonymous looking building with a small unlit sign. The waiting Room was fairly large and had a Playboy magazine from the 80's with original Atari ads!

I was introduced to two girls, Tiffany and Lina (or Nina). Tiffany was a bit on the anorexic side so I wasn't interested. Lina was a pretty, dark haired girl with nice legs. She wore a silky white long man's shirt with just undies underneath so I couldn't get a good read on her body quality. She was only in the room for a brief second and didn't fully come in. Since it was already 11 pm and I was keen to get a start, I booked her for 30 minutes / $100 (good value!) The mamasan came into the room (with a handheld eftpos device!) To collect payment and told me to go upstairs to room 1. This is my first experience with being sent to a room on my own and not being taken up in a brothel. The room was fairly large with the usual bump-your-head-bar shower. After showering I realised there was no towel in the room but luckily Lina came in with a torn rag of a towel. Nina undressed and I was delighted with a 10/10 body. Nice small boobs, lovely soft roundy and bouncy ass and silky skin. She was about 23 and from China. The experience was split into two parts: first half was really good, the second half was upsetting. She got down to business with nipples sucking and started uncovered licking of my dick. I asked for a condom as I always do and she thought I wanted to start fucking, but I said no, suck it first. She proceeded with slightly toothy covered BJ and then wanted me to get on top. I said no, you on top and then I gave her one hell of a workout riding my dick. To her credit she was very energetic and perhaps should have paced herself better. For about twenty minutes I kept her on top with my finger playing with her ass hole. Eventually I got the tip of the finger in but after a few seconds she flicked my hand away. She worked up a great sweet which I was loving. She then started getting frustrated and wanted me to cum. She was saying "cum" aggressively. I didn't really like that and we changed into doggy. After a few minutes of energetic doggy she again angrily said "cum! We finished with missionary and as I was laying there breathing hard and she showered, I reflected on the experience. She had a great body with a lovely bouncy soft ass and a beautiful toned stomach. I really enjoyed fucking her and getting her sweaty. But her anger at the end kind of ruined it and I can't really recommend unless you're a quick cummer or like aggressive women. All up a mixed bag of a session. I gave some negative feedback to the mamasan on the way out.

On to Hot Gossip brothel nearby and it's already 20 past midnight. Loud music coming from the front and I was shown into a "waiting room" by the tranny mamasan. The waiting room was really a tool room with welding equipment all around. I was introduced to 4 ladies, the first an old and fat Aussie, the second an old Asian whose selling technique involved grabbing my balls quite hard, she also offered anal and uncovered BJ, then another old Asian and finally a truly elderly European lady who said something like "the best kebabs are made with old meat" and extolled the virtues of her Spanish boob job. I declined and couldn't get out of there quickly enough but on my way out did see a punter take a young Asian girl to a room. I couldn't understand how they could be charging more than Rainbow Dolls ($115 for 30 minutes at Hot Gossip vs $100 for 30 minutes at Rainbow Dolls) for this kind of quality.

I then wasted some time trying to find Nana Plaza on Ballarat road, Braybrook. Obviously this was hard to find as the massage shops were closed and unlit as it was 1 am. If you're like me and you're confused about whether these are brothels or massage shops: they are massage shops. And thus shut quite early (my own fault for not reading the forums more carefully!

Its 1:30 am and I decide to return to Rainbow Dolls to finish off the night there. To my disappointment, they are already shut (they close at midnight on Sundays).

I consider whether to try The Cherry Tree Garden which shuts at 2 am or going to Romantics as the sure fire option.

Easy decision to go to Romantics considering the time of night. Got there at 1:50 am and was introduced to Coco, a died-blonde Asian girl. Booked her for 30 min /$125. She's average height, slim, small-medium boobs, probably 30 years old or 28 or so from China. Her body is tattooed and probably a 7/10. After the shower she sprayed both our mouths with mouth wash and started DFK'ing with moaning. It felt a bit mechanical. Then she started licking my dick and was surprised when I asked for a condom. She's apparently a BJ specialist and spent a long time sucking my dick, licking my balls and perineum and then putting my balls in her mouth one at a time. I quite enjoyed that part. Then she continued sucking my dick vigorously and it got a bit toothy so I pulled her on top and we started fucking while DFK'ing. I started playing with her ass hole which was nice. She didn't let me put the tip of the finger in. After a while she said "you're wasting time" and wanted me to get on top. I didn't really like that as I was the paying customer. I got on top and she did this thing with her index finger and thumb around my dick to make it feel tighter while I was fucking her pussy. She said "faster" and it was obvious she was rushing me to cum. What is it with these girls and their impatience tonight? We finished there and after I went out I asked the papasan to meet the other girls and he said they're finished for tonight (it was 2:35 am). I gave him some negative feedback as well.

It seemed that the last two girls were happy to take your money for 30 minutes of service, but expected to only have sex for 5 to 10 minutes and then reacted angrily, as if you're breaching an unwritten agreement.

In order to provide great service, what they really need to do is create the illusion that they're loving you fucking them. By wanting it to end, they destroy that illusion and have an unhappy customer.

Now I was wondering where can I get a third session at this late hour. A search for 24 hour brothels turned up Scarlet Lady Asian brothel in Clifton Hill. This wasn't too far to drive but I got stopped by the cops who were doing routine checks due to the late hour (3 am). After that short delay, I arrived at Scarlet Lady which is right next to McDonald's. I was introduced to Miko, a shortish slim young 25 ish Asian with nice small boobs in a sexy dress. Her English was so bad that we had to resort to sign language. And a girl called Happy, who seemed friendly but wasn't pretty and was a bit too skinny. I picked Miko for 30 min /$120. For a change the shower didn't have the head basher bar, but was really dark. The intro was in the actual room, so I just stayed in there. Miko had a nice slim body, a bit dark, and was actually less pretty up close, a bit of a "farmer" face. She had a slight case of bad breath. She went straight for the covered BJ, no obligatory nipple sucking or anything. This was enjoyable but was the world's shortest BJ as she seemed to be in a hurry to ride my dick. Some vigorous up and down squatting by her and then I settled into methodical thorough fucking with her on top. After a while she wanted to change into missionary. I thoroughly fucked her in this position, but could tell she was in pain. I don't enjoy causing pain while fucking so tried to not penetrate too deeply. Then we changed to doggy and I noticed her back was covered with those cupping circles. Not really a turn on. Changed to side fucking and then finished in missionary. Not once did she complain or try to rush me. All up a decent session but I wasn't super attracted to her and would have appreciated something more than a 5 second BJ. Asked the friendly papasan if any other girls available and he said no but then changed his mind and introduce me to a tall 40 ish Asian girl which I passed on.

I had $120 left and wanted to see if I could get one last fuck. It was 4:15 am.

Arrived at Oriental Angels in Blackburn at 4:45 am. You enter through a garage opening and it looks like a house inside. Greeted at the door by an Asian girl in long pyjamas. At first I thought they're closed and I woke her up. But then she said "it's just me". I accepted as I didn't think I was going to do much better at this time and it was almost time to go home.

She had the whole cutesy Asian girl thing going with the cutesy little girl voice and hair etc. Maybe the pyjamas were part of the whole act. Her name was Coco (of course) and she might have been 30 with plenty of makeup to make her seem younger.

The room was fairly nice with one of those open showers. I paid $120 for 30 minutes. Once she undressed I could see she had one of those flat boyish Asian bums which I'm not thrilled about, but her small conical boobs were nice. She did a nice rubbing of her boobs routine on my dick and straddled me and dry pulled my dick very softly which was very nice. She then embarked on a covered BJ with her pussy rubbing against my ankle. After a while she switched around so that she was leaning on my stomach and facing my feet and kept sucking my dick giving me a nice view in the mirror. She gave good focus to the head of my dick and was only a tiny bit toothy. This was quite a long BJ.

She then said she didn't want to go on top but I insisted. Her pussy was quite tight and she had a petite frame. She was going up and down on my dick but only about half my dick was inside her. As she was so tight I didn't try to shove it all in and I was quite enjoying it, gently brushing her stomach, boobs and legs with hands. After the robust fucking I had earlier in the evening, I was content with gentler fucking to close off the night. We then switched to missionary and she was in a bit of pain and after a while finished with doggy. She was extra tight in doggy which was quite pleasurable. We finished up and that's it for tonight.

All up $460 for 4 sessions, it was a mixed bag with a couple of "cum now" impatient girls and two nicer girls. I'm not sure if it's my lack of knowledge or if the options in the west seem a bit limited but I couldn't find that many good brothels in the Sunshine area.

Rainbow Girls definitely has lots of potential and I certainly intend to go back. The difference between $100 and $120 per hour almost gives you a free punt if you're doing 4 sessions. The girl I had there had an A++ body, just a shame about the service.

All up a pretty good night!

EF.

Brauninc
11-28-18, 13:15
Great brothel reports, thanks.

RnTug
11-29-18, 08:17
Great brothel reports, thanks.Edging Fanatic, I agree 100% with Brauninc. Fantastic report and fantastic effort to go to so many places in 1 night, legend.

Glad you liked my suggestion of Rainbow Dolls. There is a great fuck works there called Vivian, really turns it on, does the lot for $100. Not sure what days she works but just ring and ask, give her a go you will not regret it.

TakeCareYou
11-30-18, 05:31
Decided it was time to re-visit an old favourite so went to Scarlett Lady in Clifton Hill early this (Friday) afternoon. Was ushered into the introductions room and I noticed they have a small white-board with the ladies name and the country they come from. I've never seen this before at any brothel. Anyway was introduced to 3 ladies all nice and selected a girl called Happy from Taiwan.

Happy was er um. Happy, slim with nice white skin and good sized boobs.

In the room I tried to initiate some standing-up kissing and cuddling but Happy quickly moved me onto the bed and put a condom on. I asked for BBBJ but that was refused. What followed was a rushed blow job with too much hand action. She must have been in a hurry. The situation was off to a bad start. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. So I decided I had to rescue the situation and be more assertive. I told Happy (in a firm voice) to slow down about 5 or 6 times and gradually she got the message and slowed down to a more sensual pace. I then grabbed both her hands so she could only use her mouth. He he. The sight of her mouth working on me got me going. Things started to get better. I asked her to lick my balls and surprisingly she was willing to do that at least. She did a good job actually. Sex was in the usual 3 positions. Her on top, me on top and doggy. Happy was making too much noise and I had to repeatedly tell her to quieten down Why do some girls make so much noise? We all know the groans, moans and sighs are fake anyway. They do nothing for me. I actually told Happy that if she quietened down I would come quicker but this was to no avail!

Anyway I gave her a good workout because at 59 years of age it's hard to come quick. Finally finished with a selfie hand job while she licked my balls again. That did the trick.

All in all a good session that needed a bit of rescuing at the beginning. Would be happy to see her again but be prepared to not let her run the show and move at your own pace. Use the full 30 minutes. $120 was well spent but no tip for Happy.

EdgingFanatic
12-01-18, 02:36
Edging Fanatic, I agree 100% with Brauninc. Fantastic report and fantastic effort to go to so many places in 1 night, legend.

Glad you liked my suggestion of Rainbow Dolls. There is a great fuck works there called Vivian, really turns it on, does the lot for $100. Not sure what days she works but just ring and ask, give her a go you will not regret it.Thank you! That's an outstanding tip about Vivian and I intend to try her out as soon as possible.

EF.

TakeCareYou
12-05-18, 05:59
Went to this establishment again mid-afternoon and decided on Miko a 23 Y. O girl from Hong Kong with a killer body. Miko had a firm body with a firm curvey butt and flat stomach and mid-sized boobs. Miko was nice but a little disconnected. She immediatley wanted to lay me down on the bed, wack a condom on and commence some ordinary oral. But I wasn't having any of that. I initiated some standing up kissing, licking and sucking and then offered to massage her back and front to experience and enjoy her gorgeous body. She let me play "down there" which was soft and moist but she wanted extra for DATY. No thanks. Next was the usual three positons (her on top, me on top and doggy.) Doggy was magnificent with the sight of her trim and taunt butt and her firm and shapely back all on view for me to enjoy. Finished with a cuddle and a hand-job to end the seesion. Miko speaks very little English and was a bit disconnected and not very affectionate but still a worthwhile session. So if you're into firm bodies with no body fat, asian and no conversation Miko is the girl for you.

TakeCareYou
12-23-18, 13:57
Sasha is a stunning Chinese girl working at Romantics. I've seen her twice and have not been disappointed. Sasha is tall and has long flowing hair. She wears a body hugging see-through evening dress and has a great slim body and a good attitude. I've booked her for the half hour service which cost $125. Great value with this girl and at $125 it sure beats the RnTs services around Melbourne.

Engine Driver
12-28-18, 02:21
Sasha is a stunning Chinese girl working at Romantics. I've seen her twice and have not been disappointed. Sasha is tall and has long flowing hair. She wears a body hugging see-through evening dress and has a great slim body and a good attitude. I've booked her for the half hour service which cost $125. Great value with this girl and at $125 it sure beats the RnTs services around Melbourne.Nice report TCY. Does she provide BBBJ? I've always had good service at Romantics. Sure beats The Main Course since they jacked up their prices and only have old hags there now.

Engine Driver
01-18-19, 08:57
One afternoon after work, I wandered up to Tope Street, South Melbourne where there are three brothels in a row. I'd been to all three before and knew the deal. All Asian and all very hit and miss. Nevertheless, I was bored and just wanted to see the situation. I went into the middle one first and all the girls were busy at 4. 30 pm, so I went next door to 39. This is an all Korean place. The young papasan yelled out for the girls to come out. Four girls in lingerie came out, said Hello, and quickly disappeared. Three were really young and beautiful. Almost doll like and I would have rated them an 8. One was a bit older and probably a 5, but gave me a naughty smile. Beautiful K-pop girls are not normally my thing as there's too much attitude and silly rules to deal with. I knew the score, so wasn't going to be disappointed as I was already expecting the worst. I chose Amy, a stunning girl around 24 years of age.

Once in the room, everything was mechanical and rehearsed to within an inch of its life. Absolutely no kissing, no pussy touching, no DATY and just light nipple sucking. She wouldn't even sit on me in case the sweat on my skin entered her diamond studded, gilded pussy. So pretty much all I could do was stare at her beautiful body. Normally I can't get hard, let alone cum in these sorts of situations. However, her CBJ was very good and I got hard very quickly. Then onto mish, followed by doggie. I sneakily touched her ass hole and she got quite vocal about that. Staring at lovely ass got me over the line.

Now I was really relaxed about the whole thing. If I made a fuss and became irate, I wouldn't have cum. But I accepted my fate and went with it. It wasn't an unpleasant fuck.

WIR? NO WAY. I like plenty of DFK, DATY and a more relaxed attitude from my girls. The cost was $130 for 30 minutes. I guess if you live or work nearby and wanted a release before going home to the missus, then these beautiful K-girls will get you over the line in a robotic way. But for older mongers like me who need a bit more passion, then there are plenty of better options.

I must say that for a brothel, this place was absolutely spotless. Newly renovated and not a towel out of place. The hygiene standards of the girls would be impeccable.

Engine Driver
02-07-19, 12:49
I had an amazing session with the lovely Linda at Romantics in Brunswick. Linda is a tall, super slim PRC girl with a nice set of fake see-cups. She's 26 years old and is a real spinner. Not an ounce of extra fat on her. She wasn't wearing make up and I'd rate her an 8. 0. If she was wearing makeup, she'd be a 9. She's the type of girl that would look good in the passenger seat of a Chinese drug lords' Lamborghini or on my arm as we walk down Collins Street.

Linda offered a real GFE and was an enthusiastic performer. DFK, DATY, AR, BBBJ, DT was all willingly provided. Nicely shaven pussy and super clean. She really got into DATY and genuinely came, quite noisily. I came doggie while playing with her tits, tickling her clit and fingering her ass (not all at the same time).

After I came, she laid next to me for about 5 minutes and we chatted. She got her tits done in Sydney and the surgeon has done a good job. He's used the infra-mammary fold incision and you can still see the scarring under each boob. Her sister Monica also works there.

I've never had a bad session at Romantics and the Chinese papasan certainly picks them well. Compare the prices here with what you pay for a nude handjob!!

Gentlemen, Linda is right up there with the sweetest of hookers.

RnTug
02-08-19, 12:38
I had an amazing session with the lovely Linda at Romantics in Brunswick. Linda is a tall, super slim PRC girl with a nice set of fake see-cups. She's 26 years old and is a real spinner. Not an ounce of extra fat on her. She wasn't wearing make up and I'd rate her an 8. 0. If she was wearing makeup, she'd be a 9. She's the type of girl that would look good in the passenger seat of a Chinese drug lords' Lamborghini or on my arm as we walk down Collins Street.

Linda offered a real GFE and was an enthusiastic performer. DFK, DATY, AR, BBBJ, DT was all willingly provided. Nicely shaven pussy and super clean. She really got into DATY and genuinely came, quite noisily. I came doggie while playing with her tits, tickling her clit and fingering her ass (not all at the same time).

After I came, she laid next to me for about 5 minutes and we chatted. She got her tits done in Sydney and the surgeon has done a good job. He's used the infra-mammary fold incision and you can still see the scarring under each boob. Her sister Monica also works there.Agree Romantics has always been top value.

Axiata
02-10-19, 23:46
Trapped in Melbourne for a few months. A colleague wanted to look at the talent at Kittens. I really cannot do the 'look but no touch" routine at places like Kittens. Talent was great but paying $50 plus for a lap dance for 10 minutes is not for me. Saw a lot of punters doing that though. Feel sorry for all the western guys trapped in places like Melbourne. Expensive and nowhere near as much fun as asia. Just depressing to see grown men throwing good money just so they can fondle a woman for ten minutes. The price we pay for living in a western country!

Cannot wait to get back to asia.

Happy Hunting.

RnTug
03-12-19, 09:12
Trapped in Melbourne for a few months. A colleague wanted to look at the talent at Kittens. I really cannot do the 'look but no touch" routine at places like Kittens. Talent was great but paying $50 plus for a lap dance for 10 minutes is not for me. Saw a lot of punters doing that though. Feel sorry for all the western guys trapped in places like Melbourne. Expensive and nowhere near as much fun as asia. Just depressing to see grown men throwing good money just so they can fondle a woman for ten minutes. The price we pay for living in a western country!

Happy Hunting.Yes Axiata, there are some expensive places in Melbourne. But if you shop around there are some reasonably priced places as well. Rainbow Dolls and Romantics are both OK. But as you say, nothing like Asia.

Cotos
03-14-19, 23:24
Visited Scarlet lady in Clifton hill recently and had a good time with Anna. She's early a to mid 30's petite South Korean girl. Service includes DFK, DATY, BBBJ. Her English is poor but she's lovely and friendly provider. Here's my cut and paste review from another site.

Went to Scarlet lady during the week. Pre booked Anna, have seen her a few times before. This place has new management in the last 6/9 months or so. A few ladies from the previous owners still work here including Anna. She's my favourite at the moment over Cherry and Tina. Coco and Ci Ci seemed to have moved on. I've had great sessions with all these girls.

Any way, paid the young guy $230 for the hour and into the room. Anna came in just as I got out of the shower, her English is not great. A welcome smile, kiss and a hug before she had a quick shower herself and gave her pussy a nice rinse. Started with some sensual DFK and cuddles, some nice stroking of my cock. " Slowly" she whispered and smiled at me as she went gently down for some nice BBBJ. She took her time taking my cock nice and deep as I lightly rubbed her pussy. My turn to give some DATY which she seemed to really enjoy.

On with the jacket and she jumped on top. Again this was slow sensual and deep as she lent forward and kissed me lipped locked as I fucked her. Turned her over and fucked her doggy while facing the mirror, some light moaning to be heard. We finish off with mish, slowly at first, edging and holding back a bit until the final few minutes with an absolute pounding to finish off. A big embracing hug and smiles all round as I melted after the climax. With 10 minutes still on the clock, we just lay together wrapped around each other until time was up.

I had a great session with Anna and thoroughly recommend her. Cheers fellas.

R The Man
03-28-19, 19:28
Hey guys, I was staying in Moorabbin for a few days and found myself with a free night, so I googled nearby brothels. Tried Red Light Relaxation Centre on Winterton Road, but it's obviously been shuttered for a while. So, headed to the nearby Oriental Orchids on Hume St. Kind of an industrial area, but signage made it easy to spot. Only 2 girls available at the time. Took the younger one (can't recall her name, unfortunately) for 45 min ($170). Rooms were spare but clean, she was friendly if not totally GFE, and she provided good services with an above-average BBBJ (although 50 extra). Had a good time, so I would recommend the place, even if I can't recall the girl's name. Had a better time in Sydney, though. Happy hobbying, guys!

Rangler
06-22-19, 18:20
I thought I would give this place a visit last Wed night as I had been here a few years ago. I thought I would give a ring and see what type of ladies were available but gave it a miss and just went and see what presented. Three ladies were on and all would have been in their late 40's. One looked anorexic, one with silicon and an attitude and the third named Skye probably the best of the lot caucasian slim with b cups. I booked 45 and had the cock check and was left to take a shower and I was still waiting for the hot water to run 5 minutes later and it was luke warm in the end. She came into to the room and the downlights were bright as and I said turn them down to which she replied they cannot be turned down. Down to business instead of building up with a little teasing and rubbing my knob she put a cover on straight away and started sucking and it was so mechanical I could hardly get hard. She got on top and was just as uninspiring and then asked if I wanted to get on top. Her box had no feeling whatsoever. Eventually I did blow thinking of the pornos I watched and to top it off she hands me a kleenex and then holding a plasitic bag waited for me to pull the franga off and put it in the bag. How precious I thought she didn't want to touch cum. She then asks would I like a massage and then starts with gentle hand rubs without any cream or lube. I then said to her can you give me a hj to finish off to which she then went to open up a cover and put it on and i asked why are you doing that and her reply was that it is still sex so I just told her to continue with the massage.

I was flabbergasted after this experience and came away thinking how is this joint making money and charging top dollar and then serving up this crap. Usually your gut feel is right that you should have walked after the intro. WIR not a chance in hell.

I just put the question to the other punters what has happened to all the great caucasian talent that used be in the brothels.

RnTug
06-24-19, 10:41
Hey guys, I was staying in Moorabbin for a few days and found myself with a free night, so I googled nearby brothels. Tried Red Light Relaxation Centre on Winterton Road, but it's obviously been shuttered for a while. So, headed to the nearby Oriental Orchids on Hume St. Kind of an industrial area, but signage made it easy to spot. Only 2 girls available at the time. Took the younger one (can't recall her name, unfortunately) for 45 min ($170). Rooms were spare but clean, she was friendly if not totally GFE, and she provided good services with an above-average BBBJ (although 50 extra). Had a good time, so I would recommend the place, even if I can't recall the girl's name. Had a better time in Sydney, though. Happy hobbying, guys!$170 then $50 extra for a BBBJ? You have got to be kidding me? You must have plenty of money or don't read reviews, much better value around for that price.

RnTug
06-24-19, 10:44
I thought I would give this place a visit last Wed night as I had been here a few years ago. I thought I would give a ring and see what type of ladies were available but gave it a miss and just went and see what presented. Three ladies were on and all would have been in their late 40's. One looked anorexic, one with silicon and an attitude and the third named Skye probably the best of the lot caucasian slim with b cups. I booked 45 and had the cock check and was left to take a shower and I was still waiting for the hot water to run 5 minutes later and it was luke warm in the end. She came into to the room and the downlights were bright as and I said turn them down to which she replied they cannot be turned down. Down to business instead of building up with a little teasing and rubbing my knob she put a cover on straight away and started sucking and it was so mechanical I could hardly get hard. She got on top and was just as uninspiring and then asked if I wanted to get on top. Her box had no feeling whatsoever. Eventually I did blow thinking of the pornos I watched and to top it off she hands me a kleenex and then holding a plasitic bag waited for me to pull the franga off and put it in the bag. How precious I thought she didn't want to touch cum. She then asks would I like a massage and then starts with gentle hand rubs without any cream or lube. I then said to her can you give me a hj to finish off to which she then went to open up a cover and put it on and i asked why are you doing that and her reply was that it is still sex so I just told her to continue with the massage..Have not been here for years, but I stopped seeing Caucasian WLs years ago because of the shit service and ridiculous prices, much better value with the Asian WLs.

Engine Driver
06-27-19, 12:39
I just put the question to the other punters what has happened to all the great caucasian talent that used be in the brothels.There is no economic necessity for the average caucasian woman to enter the prostitution business. There are so many well paying jobs for people who can speak English, that caucasian talent doesn't need to work on its back. Besides, even welfare pays well. White woman who work as prostitutes are usually drug addicts. It's the only job where they can get $1,000 a day to feed their ice habit.

Asian students or Asian MILFs have insufficient English language skills to gain well paid, legitimate employment. Rather than working as waitresses in Asian restaurants or as office cleaners for $120 a day, they can make $1,200 a day selling their pussies. All tax free. I know many Asian 'students' who have come here to study sham courses just so that can work as prostitutes for 4-days a week. They make $200,000 a year, which converts to a lot of baht.

Tha Aussie
06-28-19, 00:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Tha Aussie
06-28-19, 22:52
With respect to anyone reading this.

I strongly disagree that most white or Caucasian working ladies are drug addicted. This in my view.

We punters have preferences and Asian WL are in high supply therefore it is a competitive market place Caucasian WL particularly attractive one that will put up with fat ugly blokes like me are in short supply therefore ask a premium.

Its not rocket science. Please do not denigrate the service providers that you use regularly.

Engine Driver
07-14-19, 10:28
With respect to anyone reading this.

I strongly disagree that most white or Caucasian working ladies are drug addicted. This in my view.
We will agree to disagree. I am not talking about the high class Caucasian escorts who have their own website and charge $600 a pop. I know a lot of Asian WGs and they tell me that the rare Caucasian girls who wander in to work all have drug problems. As I said before, non-drug dependent Caucasian girls who speak English have so many better job opportunities.

Engine Driver
07-14-19, 10:41
I keep going back to Romantics because the service is always good, no matter who you choose. I saw a Chinese girl called Mimi this week. She said she's 25, but I reckon she's probably late 20's. Pretty face and okay body. Not fat. A cup tits. Some calligraphy tattoos on her back. She was very pleasant to be with. Nice DFK, BBBJ, DATY and AR on her. When I licked her pussy, she became very, very wet. She rode me CG and I then did her doggie while playing with her ass hole. Worth the $120. Just be warned that she doesn't know a word of English, so it's sign and point language only.

The papasan Richard has a very good business model. He imports the hookers from China. They come here on a tourist visa, work 7-days a week, live on the premises and then go home with a pile of cash. I think they are bonded for the period they are here as he pays their expenses. They have to work off the debt. I'm not sure what percentage of the fee he takes. Even $20 is a lot of money in China.

Engine Driver
08-14-19, 10:56
Has anyone seen Monica at Romantics? Chinese MILF in her 30's. Every time I call, the papasan says she's on holiday, day off or busy.

Just want to know if I should keep trying or give up.

DanTheMan
08-21-19, 06:28
Rolled on down to TMC originally on Tuesday about lunchtime looking for April. Fuck it, she's not working, so I get introduced to 3 other women. None do it for me, so I go next door to WSX.

Met by 3 women Jessica, Jessie and some other hot Thai piece. I choose Jessica as she's petite, wavy hair and cute with a peach arse.

Into the room, its all safe starting with a great massage, some arse play, then its onto a nice CBJ. We move to 69 before she gets on top and starts riding me. Then she turns around and all I can see is that curvy round arse going up and down on my swollen member. I fell like eating that arse out, but enjoy her riding me, before I move her into some nice doggie before finishing inside her.

More massage then another go, so I ask for a HJ, but I'm so stuffed from work that I can't cum. She's tryign everything to try and get me to cum as I take over jerking watching her play with herself and her rubbing up against my cock and balls, whilst talking dirty, saying how she wants me to cum all over her. While this was all good, I was out of juice. I should've waited a day to replenish.

Overall, a nice experience and I will return. Jessica lives in SYD and travels down to MELB for work.

I might rekindle my love of WSX to make this my regular as all the women there are smoking hot Thais!

TakeCareYou
01-15-20, 14:19
Visited Rainbow Dolls in Sunshine last night and met a lovely Vietnamese girl called Lyn. Lyn isn't your usual thin small-breasted asian girl but quite the opposite. Aged 28 why o, Lyn has a curvy full figure and large natural breasts. At the introduction stage she wore a sexy body hugging black dress that showed off her curves and generous breasts. In the room it was impossible not to notice her lovely smooth white skin and absolutely gorgeous long hair. Her service was good and strictly by the book. DFK and DATY was Ok and then covered BJ and sex. Will I see her again. For sure and at $100 a pop it's good value.

CodeName47
01-20-20, 08:56
Hey guys, I was staying in Moorabbin for a few days and found myself with a free night, so I googled nearby brothels. Tried Red Light Relaxation Centre on Winterton Road, but it's obviously been shuttered for a while. So, headed to the nearby Oriental Orchids on Hume St. Kind of an industrial area, but signage made it easy to spot. Only 2 girls available at the time. Took the younger one (can't recall her name, unfortunately) for 45 min ($170). Rooms were spare but clean, she was friendly if not totally GFE, and she provided good services with an above-average BBBJ (although 50 extra). Had a good time, so I would recommend the place, even if I can't recall the girl's name. Had a better time in Sydney, though. Happy hobbying, guys!I had a few good experiences in Oriental Orchid. Now a days it is hard to find good looking girls. And I am moved to other part of the town.

Long Time Boy
01-27-20, 03:16
LE Boudoir rarely fails to please.

Charlotte was lovely. Girl next door type, if the girl next door was into sex, liked you and up for pretty much everything.

DFK, multiple positions, a little dirty talk and a lot of fun, adventurous fucking.

Plus, she has wonderful tits and the best arse I've played with in a long time. And she likes to show off her assets!

Easy going and interesting to talk to as well.

All up $275 ish dollars, no extras, no bullshit, just a good time.

Have fun!

Treat them all well.

SuperCroc
02-27-20, 01:35

Happy Hunting.I'm with you on this one, the scene here is pretty depressing.

SuperCroc
02-27-20, 10:53
Haven't been to Bodyline in Years, I had some of the most amazing experiences there and met some of the most amazing girls. I stopped going after price hikes.

Is it still any good? Anyone been there lately? Do girls still do DFK and BBBJ?

Sharpshoot
04-04-20, 16:12
Haven't been to Bodyline in Years, I had some of the most amazing experiences there and met some of the most amazing girls. I stopped going after price hikes.

Is it still any good? Anyone been there lately? Do girls still do DFK and BBBJ?What's the price hike there been. Is it like too much? And generally how much you used to pay there?

Sharpshoot
04-11-20, 14:20
LE Boudoir rarely fails to please.

Charlotte was lovely. Girl next door type, if the girl next door was into sex, liked you and up for pretty much everything.

DFK, multiple positions, a little dirty talk and a lot of fun, adventurous fucking.

Plus, she has wonderful tits and the best arse I've played with in a long time. And she likes to show off her assets!

Easy going and interesting to talk to as well.

All up $275 ish dollars, no extras, no bullshit, just a good time.

Have fun!

Treat them all well.How much time you spent with this lady mate? Did she allow CIM also?

Tiki Tour
05-25-21, 04:36
Middle of a rainy day so I was going to find a massage shop (R&T of course) but I thought it has been a while since I visited a legal place.

Pussycats in Burwood was close so in I went. Parking was good and semi private.

The Asian guy on reception was friendly and helpful. I went through the "Say Hello" show of about 5 ladies. Actually they all just apeared at the door, stated their name and turned around, not a very warm intro.

They all seemed so young so I asked if there are any older ladies. I was told Amanda was 40 yo, not sure about that, looks about 25.

Anyway I gave her a try and I am glad I did. She was a great GFE.

Very slim, actually closer to skinny, but with large boobs for her build and a pretty face.

Gentle touch and licking. Took her time with no clock watching. Sex in a couple a positions with a very satisfying finish.

She is Korean and I would be happy to visit again.

$120 for half an hour well spent.

Long Shank
05-31-21, 07:30
Just wondering, how does COVID contact tracing work? Does the gov publish brothel names as hotspots? Or would they keep it confidential?

Does anybody know?

Thanks.

Bluey61
07-02-21, 04:20
Just wondering, how does COVID contact tracing work? Does the gov publish brothel names as hotspots? Or would they keep it confidential?

Does anybody know?

Thanks.You need to scan the code when you get in. Which means yours privacy is shot. Unless you say your phone is flat and give a wrong name. That means you also need to pay cash.

CodeName47
11-22-21, 08:45
I had been to few venues. QR codes arent enforced that much. I always pay by cash so no worries there.

There are few occasions I need to scan but I just left saying I left my phone in my car and never returned.

TakeCareYou
02-15-22, 01:02
Decided it was time to re-visit an old favourite so went to Scarlett Lady in Clifton Hill last night around 10:00 pm. Introduced to two ladies and selected Anna, a Korean girl who spoke little English.

Anna had a slim body and wore a beautiful black see-through outfit at the introductions. She had beautiful smooth skin and a few tattoos. Booked a half hour service for $130 cash. Anna's service was good and not rushed. We went for the full half hour. She started with a bit of body licking, CBJ and covered sex in a few positions. Couldn't come so slowly finished off with a hand job. Even with a HJ I had trouble coming and Anna did her best and we eventually got there. She was patient! Also included a bit of cuddling and kissing so it felt like a GFE. Anna was friendly and accommodating and I look forward to seeing her again. I sometimes find the are&T experience too rushed and too focused on "finishing" so I appreciated the slower pace and the full half hour experience.

TakeCareYou
03-04-22, 06:46
Another mid afternoon quick visit to this Asian Brothel today. Was introduced to 5 beautiful ladies and selected Angela. A half vietnamese half chinese lady. Angela had a beautiful cheeky smile that just melted my heart. Half hour was $100. Great unrushed service with this beautiful lady. $100 well spent.

Baba115
04-13-22, 01:12
Went there last night and all I can say is don't take Abby. The worst I've had.

The guy at the reception was good / cheerful. 4 girls available. Each came out one by one and just a name. That's it. The 3rd girl didn't even say her name, just a sideways smile. In hindsight I should have left then and there, but decided to try number 4 - Abby. 20 min $110. She looked youngest of the lot. Went in and had a quick shower. She came in a few min later. It went further downhill. Asked me to lie down, put on a condom and gave me a toothy BJ. I tried to tell her to go easy and use less teeth but no use. Aftr about 10 seconds she asked 'fuck now? I happily agreed. She lied down and as I was guiding my cock in she says 'don't touch' pointing to my cock. She then wiped it it wipes, applied lubricant and guided me in. I tried to rub her tits, brushed my hand away. Tried to kiss her forehead - 'no touching no kissing'. Got pissed and asked to switch to doggy. She gets annoyed, taken my condom off, checks if I have cum, get more annoyed that I haven't, wipes my cock with sanitizing wipes, puts on a new condom, wipes with sanitizing wipes, puts on lubricant and guides me in. Tried to press her ass, she says 'hold waist only'. After a few thrust she stops, turns and says 'ok, missionary now'. I said 'no that's fine, just give me a HJ and I'll suck your tits'. Disagrees to it. That's it for me. I just take the condom off, get dressed and leave. Told the guy at reception she's the worst and no compensation / refund / or any other offer. Didn't even ask why I say that. Just a courteous 'thank you for the feedback'. Suffice to say I won't be returning here ever again.

DanTheMan
05-02-22, 09:06
I haven't been to a brothel for a few years and I doubt ID return for a while either. I used to be a regular of this place during their heydays but now. Meh.

I rocked into this place on Saturday night about 11.30. 5 women on. I ended up choosing Lola who was petite and had pushed up titties. I did see some busty older Thai piece but for some reason I didn't take her. Also there was Jessie, who the lockdown hasn't been kind too and she's now the size of a house. I couldn't believe how much weight she's put on.

Anyway Lola is Vietnamese and whilst I enjoyed some of it, other parts left a lot to be desired. She's good on the sensual touch which I like, but she carries on too much with the fake moaning and dirty talk.

Would I see her again. No.

Would I return, maybe but at $230/ HR its getting expensive. TMC next door is now $270/ HR.

To all those guys paying $150 for half an hour for a nude handy off some Chinese granny, spend your money here where you can do whatever you want for 30 minutes or so.

CodeName47
05-02-22, 09:55
Went there last night and all I can say is don't take Abby. The worst I've had.

The guy at the reception was good / cheerful. 4 girls available. Each came out one by one and just a name. That's it. The 3rd girl didn't even say her name, just a sideways smile. In hindsight I should have left then and there, but decided to try number 4 - Abby. 20 min $110. She looked youngest of the lot. Went in and had a quick shower. She came in a few min later. It went further downhill. Asked me to lie down, put on a condom and gave me a toothy BJ. I tried to tell her to go easy and use less teeth but no use. Aftr about 10 seconds she asked 'fuck now? I happily agreed. She lied down and as I was guiding my cock in she says 'don't touch' pointing to my cock. She then wiped it it wipes, applied lubricant and guided me in. I tried to rub her tits, brushed my hand away. Tried to kiss her forehead - 'no touching no kissing'. Got pissed and asked to switch to doggy. She gets annoyed, taken my condom off, checks if I have cum, get more annoyed that I haven't, wipes my cock with sanitizing wipes, puts on a new condom, wipes with sanitizing wipes, puts on lubricant and guides me in. Tried to press her ass, she says 'hold waist only'. After a few thrust she stops, turns and says 'ok, missionary now'. I said 'no that's fine, just give me a HJ and I'll suck your tits'. Disagrees to it. That's it for me. I just take the condom off, get dressed and leave. Told the guy at reception she's the worst and no compensation / refund / or any other offer. Didn't even ask why I say that. Just a courteous 'thank you for the feedback'. Suffice to say I won't be returning here ever again.
Some girls prefer a specific demographics, likely you arent. While I had some good experiences there, i did have fair share similar to yours. There were better alternatives around the area before pandemic. Not sure about south east now. I moved to north east side.

TakeCareYou
09-06-22, 13:37
This placed closed down for renovations and it has finally re-opened. Nice rooms, freshly painted with new showers that actually work. Booked half hour ($110) with a little Malaysian pocket rocket called YoYo. Yoyo was a bright fun friendly girl with beautiful smooth skin. Yoyo provided a good unrushed service starting with a slow tongue massage and then moving onto covered BJ and sex. WIR. Yes.

RnTug
09-07-22, 00:48
This placed closed down for renovations and it has finally re-opened. Nice rooms, freshly painted with new showers that actually work. Booked half hour ($110) with a little Malaysian pocket rocket called YoYo. Yoyo was a bright fun friendly girl with beautiful smooth skin. Yoyo provided a good unrushed service starting with a slow tongue massage and then moving onto covered BJ and sex. WIR. Yes.Has this place upped their prices?

Before the renovations it was standard $100 for 30 minutes, now it appears its $110.

TakeCareYou
09-07-22, 05:04
Has this place upped their prices?

Before the renovations it was standard $100 for 30 minutes, now it appears its $110.Yep they've increased their prices but $110 for a half hour full service is still good value in my book.

Supmam
11-19-22, 23:35
Made a mistake. Didn't want to take a punt and blow cash on an unknown. So skipped mulan massage and went to rainbow garden to see yoko formerly of bayside angels. She would do it all there including BBFS.

She's maintained herself well but that's about it. At 150 per half hour and cash machine fee I didn't get BBFS and she was reluctant to even do a BBBJ. Atrocious and further reason never to step foot in a melbourne brothel again.

Pbus3384
02-15-23, 04:05
Hi all,

Made a recent visit to melbourne and got some time to visit top of the town couple of times and gotham city once. My experience. Top of the town has good quality but limited options, the staff is courteous and girls are professional. The prices are as advertised. My experience with gotham city was really bad- the hostess misinformed me on the prices and the number of girls available. After I paid the entry fee, I was told that there is only 1 girl available, which I found very unprofessional, while she initially told me there were more. The girl available was also below average and I wouldn't have paid the entry fee for such a bad setup, but I guess given their quality and low count of girls, they are only able to get the entry fees from the customers.

Avoid gothtam city at all times.

OlderPlayer
07-29-23, 04:55
I have tried most things but something I haven't yet is "throat fucking".

Not just a Head job.

Any ideas of places where I find where the ladies will forefill my needs.

Cheers.

WithNailAndI
03-25-24, 02:34
If you want real Deep Throat. Ally Dyson is your girl, I (and I;m sure many others) would happily recommend her 100% for this service!

I have tried most things but something I haven't yet is "throat fucking".

Not just a Head job.

Any ideas of places where I find where the ladies will forefill my needs.

Cheers.