PDA

View Full Version : Legal or now

Fuddzie
07-11-15, 17:17
I read that prostitution is illegal in Vietnam and China, however from this ISG, it appears to be a flourishing occupation. I can't imagine what the punishment might be if caught with your pants down. Of course I know there are loop holes to get around this. I want to visit both countries as tourist and monger. I want to make sure I return home the same day as my.

Tickets says. Help me out here.

NguyetLang
07-11-15, 21:05
I read that prostitution is illegal in Vietnam and China, however from this ISG, it appears to be a flourishing occupation. I can't imagine what the punishment might be if caught with your pants down. Of course I know there are loop holes to get around this. I want to visit both countries as tourist and monger. I want to make sure I return home the same day as my.

Tickets says. Help me out here.The Viet police really have a thing with pimps (they usually get jail terms). Johny's and the girls may get hauled to the station sometimes but usually got a lecture and then let go with some kind of fines (could be official or unofficial, I. E. Bribes). Many times you can pay on the spot and they let you walk away. Sometimes the girl got sent to a reform institution (if she got repeated). And that, my friend, is the worst case scenario. So. Don't worry too much, enjoy VN.

One caveat: make sure the girl is 18 or older. The above scenario doesn't apply if you get caught with und*raged girl/boy. That is really, really illegal. In that case you will be treated worse than the pimps.

Consenting adults applies in VN same as everywhere else. And if you are in trouble, a few 200 k bills VND will get you out (500 k bills work much faster). Just put on your poker face and don't act like you are ready to throw money on them. Be a little discrete and respect (plus $$) will get you through even most difficult scenarios. Normally, all the girls know their way around will keep you out of trouble. Chances are likely that you will have a great time. You efforts should be concentrating on choosing the girl you want.

Have a great time in Vietnam.

Peter Nguyetlang.

EmptyBigWallet
10-21-15, 08:42
I don't think they are sent to reform farm to raise chickens and weave baskets for a year or two anymore. The fine was $25 to $100, truly an acceptable amount for being caught, leading to more open prostitutes plying their trade. Recently there much discussion in the official media about prostitution. It is one of the topic of discussion by the National Assembly this month.

EmptyBigWallet
10-21-15, 08:47

Tickets says. Help me out here.Here are interesting articles on the topic in the official press:

http://tuoitrenews.vn/society/24841/vietnam-will-never-legalize-prostitution-deputy-pm

http://www.thanhniennews.com/society/the-naked-truth-about-prostitution-in-vietnam-1883.html

Whisper1
10-22-15, 03:29

Tickets says. Help me out here.Seriously, do you really need to start a new thread for this topic? Just post it in one of the existing threads.

LoveTool
10-22-15, 05:14
Seriously, do you really need to start a new thread for this topic? Just post it in one of the existing threads.Someone started this thread back in July, I think. It doesn't look very popular.