PDA

View Full Version : LuderLounge in Dortmund

Tedesco
07-22-15, 07:10
Already two months ago I checked out this location (http://www.luder-lounge.de/index.php/ll-home.html) in Dortmund. Arriving at the central railway station you go there by underground (change at / gwalk to Kampstrasse and when take line 43 in direction Wickede leaving after 11 minutes at Rueschebrinkstrasse) and finally a 600 metres walking distance crossing a safe residential area.

It's a day club, so you can expect up from opening at 10 am already a good number of girls. I was there a second time yesterday arriving at 11:30 am and the line-up was built up of five Polish women (all categories), the same number of Romanian girls, two German girls and.

Welcoming, clean place. Spacious lockers with three hanger each, bathrobe (not a must but offered) and always soft white towels twithout limit. No food (some cookies) but softdrinks and coffee. OK, the entrance fee is in happy hour period only 20 Euro (until 2 pm). The rooms are clean as well. A reasonable outside area wot relax is also available and well used in this sunny times. Massage service available. Small sauna.

The girls in general have their own couch to stay, if not moving around. No active or dragging behaviour by the girls. Decent contact may be, but not to ompare with the huge clubs in Frankfurt at all.

Familiar atmosphere, lots of laughing and kidding between the girls (groups).

Service is beginning at 30 Euro /20 minutes, 50 Euro /30 minutes. 80 Euro / hour. Approach the girl on the couch, have a nice and short chat in order to know you. Kissing and a welcoming BBBJ are now already part of the warm-up before looking for a room. By the way, if there is interest to fuck in public I suppose that some of the girls will do it.

High service level, no rush, some stunners. Clients are mostly regular ones coming sometimes also for a short term visit.

Jymondor
07-22-15, 21:02
Clients are mostly regular ones coming sometimes also for a short term visit.What about English there? Normally clubs like that are mostly German-speaking.

Usel1
12-25-15, 19:07
Thanks Tedesco,

What about the extras (CIM, anal, COB?).

Do they also propose AO?

Cheers.

Delta Indigo
07-30-16, 16:13
First of all I would like to make a few points.

Service in this place is quite good on par with Babylon and the lineup is better.

There are a lot of fit young thin girls here, in fact 50% were easily doable, I did see 3 ugly fat ones though.

Entry is only 20 and not 60 like Babylon and this club is easy to get to via public transport, furthermore there are a few hot polish girls and not just Romanians. The only downside is that there are not many black girls, if that is your thing, but there was one pretty one.

McAdonis
07-30-16, 16:32
Entry is only 20 I think 20 is happy hour, 30 otherwise. Laura, short brunette with big tits, for my tastes is a top optik.

BigBuddy69
07-30-16, 16:47
But if it's still the same as 2 years ago, there's nothing to eat during all day.

Diet Coke
07-30-16, 20:48
Thanks Tedesco,

What about the extras (CIM, anal, COB?).

Do they also propose AO?

Cheers.Extra charge for CIM etc??

Free Dude
07-30-16, 23:05
No AO as a standard, but like in any club I'm sure it happens. I wouldn't reccommend asking for it.

CIM would be 25 and anal 50.

No food, except for some very plain sandwiches on fridays (also dessous day). They have a grill, bit I'm not sure when they use it. You can always order something, or a girls might offer you some of hers (one of my long term regulars is there now. And is always "pushing" me to have some of her food).

Free beer BTW and also a new jacuzzi outside.

Line up not particularly great lately, but Alexandra, Julia, Vanessa, Laura, Meggy, Katharina and Svetlana all have decent enough looks.

Delta Indigo
07-31-16, 06:54
No AO as a standard, but like in any club I'm sure it happens. I wouldn't reccommend asking for it.

CIM would be 25 and anal 50.

No food, except for some very plain sandwiches on fridays (also dessous day). They have a grill, bit I'm not sure when they use it. You can always order something, or a girls might offer you some of hers (one of my long term regulars is there now. And is always "pushing" me to have some of her food).

Free beer BTW and also a new jacuzzi outside.

Line up not particularly great lately, but Alexandra, Julia, Vanessa, Laura, Meggy, Katharina and Svetlana all have decent enough looks.I went to Great Palace after Lulu last night, I would say Luder Lounge's lineup is a lot better. Both the top half and bottom half are better and the service unquestionably so. There was one horrible old Thai girl in Luder Lounge and a few fatties, but there were many whales in Great Palace. Luder Lounge's lineup is better than Babylon's.

Polyamorist
08-05-16, 19:56
It's mostly a Romanian gang with a couple of nervous Bulgarians on the side. But now and again a lady from outside the herd will make it all worth while!

One to AVOID is Andrea, a clever but dishonest Ro. After just ten minutes with me, she was like, "I give up, I can't make you come!" That spoiled my mood, and it was another ten minutes before our combined efforts made me come. Silly girl!

Delta Indigo
09-12-16, 22:39
I went back there the weekend that just passed. On Saturday I was there late, so even by 19:00 there were only 5 girls but 3 were fine. I did go with a pretty black girl by the name of Mirabella, let me warn you, this is the only girl I ever had bad service from at the place, she is absolutely awful so I recommend avoiding her, she also does not seem to get much business because on Sunday I never saw her get a room.

I did have a great time with 4 girls on Sunday, one of the Romanian girls, Isabella, I think had a fantastic body, some of the girls there are great, like the girls at any top end club and the service is usually great like Babylon in Elsdorf.

I wanted to ask someone a question, I do prefer fully nude places, but does anyone know what the lineup at Neby is usually like, are the girls good looking? I find the lineup at Lunder Lounge much better than that of Babylon in Elsdorf.

Free Dude
09-12-16, 23:25
I went back there the weekend that just passed. On Saturday I was there late, so even by 19:00 there were only 5 girls but 3 were fine. I did go with a pretty black girl by the name of Mirabella, let me warn you, this is the only girl I ever had bad service from at the place, she is absolutely awful so I recommend avoiding her, she also does not seem to get much business because on Sunday I never saw her get a room.

I did have a great time with 4 girls on Sunday, one of the Romanian girls, Isabella, I think had a fantastic body, some of the girls there are great, like the girls at any top end club and the service is usually great like Babylon in Elsdorf.

I wanted to ask someone a question, I do prefer fully nude places, but does anyone know what the lineup at Neby is usually like, are the girls good looking? I find the lineup at Lunder Lounge much better than that of Babylon in Elsdorf.I had some good times with Isabella when she was relatively new a few years ago, but by now we're kind of done with each other. Her cousin Erica is awesome, but has been gone for almost a year now (if anyone knows weher she is.).

Neby is not totally FKK, since the girls all walk around in underwear (but topless). I don't think the line up is better than at Lulo, but it is worth a visit. Sissi is small pretty girl with good service, Elena is more of a normal GND but gives pretty great service (if you're into the GFE thing). Jasmin is new and supposedly decent; ebru is very slim and a pretty spectacular lay. That's all without even mentioning the regular girls like Lolota and Sibel who should be good (but I've never tried). Same is sort of true for Aura and Naomi. Daily line ups can be found on freiercafe.

Just to be clear, this was the starting ground for baby / julia / raluca of Babylon, GT and LR fame. The girls mentioned are not quite as pretty as her.

Delta Indigo
09-13-16, 13:33
Thanks Freedude,

I will check out Neby in 2 weeks, can I ask you what the price levels are in Neby?

Free Dude
09-13-16, 17:03
Almost the same as lulo: 25 for 20 minutes, 50 for 30 minutes, 60 for 40 minutes and 75 (or 80) for an hour. CIM is 20.

Delta Indigo
09-13-16, 20:07
Almost the same as lulo: 25 for 20 minutes, 50 for 30 minutes, 60 for 40 minutes and 75 (or 80) for an hour. CIM is 20.I thought Luder Lounge was 100 for a hour, 75 for an hour is great. CIM for 20 is also fantastic, do you know if many of the girls do it?

Dirk67
09-17-16, 10:27
Went to LuLo recently on a Friday night. It was surprisingly dead, but maybe it was when I arrived? I showed up around 8 pm, and while there were a good 15-20 girls there (mostly Romanian, it appears, but a couple that I think were Bulgarian, and two Africans), there were nearly no customers. I guess that's not too bad for me! The customers that were there left by 10 pm.

The atmosphere is more relaxed, cordial and family-like than at say, GT or Oase. Definitely more than Mainhatten which I felt was very high pressure. Like a Vegas strip club where every girl comes over to hustle you, and won't leave you alone.

Opposite here at LuLo, girls wait to be approached, and on this night, and a few took turns dancing on the stage. One girl got up multiple times, she resembled Penelope Cruz, and had a nice set of natural Cs with a slim, toned figure. Another was called on stage by the girls, Mirabella, who has a fun personality.

That being said, the LU was a little limited. Several much older girls, and about half had large pooches (larger than mine! Maybe only 3-4 I would consider-- one was an older looking librarian type (since she wore glasses).

I went for a blond Romanian, I think named Liana? She was very slim, fair skin, and nice natural A / BS. Went for the hour and she did DFK, DATY, BBBJ and CFS, quite GFE like, no rush, no attitude, though she takes a bit to warm up to you. I rate her overall an 8. Which is about the max for what is at the club.

Overall, I would return if I was looking for a relaxing spot.

Delta Indigo
09-17-16, 14:07
The lineup thins out a lot in the evening. It is a daytime club, the only one like this I have found where the lineup is better earlier on.

I think 12:00 to 17:00 is optimal. I once showed up at 19:00 and there were only 3 girls left.

Free Dude
09-17-16, 16:32
The lineup thins out a lot in the evening. It is a daytime club, the only one like this I have found where the lineup is better earlier on.

I think 12:00 to 17:00 is optimal. I once showed up at 19:00 and there were only 3 girls left.Then you haven't been looking much. Lulo is a daytime club, but so are Neby, Applerbeck and all the RTCs (bar Freude). Heaven 7 is going the same way now they have changed their opening times to match those of Lulo. You could say that GT and aca gold are also mostly daytime clubs and the daytime line up at LR is often far more interesting than what is left after midnight.

P.S. You should never expect more than 20 girls there, and there will always be a handful older girls. Line up wise there is very little similarity with the larger clubs in Hessen.

McAdonis
09-17-16, 16:37
One girl got up multiple times, she resembled Penelope Cruz, and had a nice set of natural Cs with a slim, toned figure. Probably Laura if she short (less than 160 cm). She'd be the top optic for me at all the clubs you mentioned (GT, Oase, Mainhattan). Problem is she is the only one I really find attractive at Luder Lounge.

Delta Indigo
09-24-16, 20:54
Then you haven't been looking much. Lulo is a daytime club, but so are Neby, Applerbeck and all the RTCs (bar Freude). Heaven 7 is going the same way now they have changed their opening times to match those of Lulo. You could say that GT and aca gold are also mostly daytime clubs and the daytime line up at LR is often far more interesting than what is left after midnight.

P.S. You should never expect more than 20 girls there, and there will always be a handful older girls. Line up wise there is very little similarity with the larger clubs in Hessen.Is the line up better in Neby or Aplerbeck? Just wondering what the backup club should be.

Tedesco
09-25-16, 08:14
Delta Indigo, you're right, LuLo is a day club. Being resident in Frankfurt I meanwhile visited the location about six times. Ahead I as briefed by some members of a German board who gave me excellent advice.

No doubt, the daily line-up is already at 10 am for opening. At 12 am the grid is complete. Concerning performance it's merely problem leaving the room disappointed. In case your session shouldn't work at all (you recognize immediately), what to me normally doesn't happen (30-60 minutes are regular sssions I have, even with the girls who might not be in the current hit lists, such as Laura, Swetlana.), choose the 20 minutes option, thus make a classical fuck in different positions and spend 30 Euro only.

After 5-6 pm it may happen that some of the well positioned girls in the team leave the club. Why not, some of them, slso German Sarah, Naomi, Alexandra or Polish Meggie (that's only a selection) have days (even on Mondays or Tuesdays when it's hard to see them in the hall being already (pre-) booked in advance or immediately on the way to the ladies' locker room by another guest.

LuLo is a place where you get the chance for high performance service. Sometimes, like Vanessa five weeks ago, are newbies who may need some support on the room, but, who now are well appreciated by the regular guests. So you see, the camp is going on bringing new gems to be discovered.

Enjoy, even though the couches have been replaced by a kind of furniture which doesn't seem any more a relaxing spot but similar to a bank in the waiting hall of a bus station in the 60's. Doesn't matter, you go to LuLo for fun.

Free Dude
09-25-16, 17:25
Is the line up better in Neby or Aplerbeck? Just wondering what the backup club should be.I don't really know about Applerbeck, the few times I've been it was to meet a girl I already knew. For the rest the selection was limited (but that was acouple of years ago). Personally I'm not that excited about Lulo at the moment. The girls are good, but I just don't feel the connection with girls like Meggy or Svetlana and some of the others were fun when they were newish (Alexandra and Isabella) but I'm kind of done with them. The newer girls are often a bit disappointing (considering what I expect in lulo).

At the moment I actually like the line up in Neby quite a bit. The Bulgarian sisters Leila and Sibel are good but have gained some weight lately. Bulgarian Ebru is tiny and will fuck your brains out. Very good. Then you have the Romanian corner: Jasmin and Sissi are tiny and cute, but Sissi is a cheecky thing (haven't managed to go with either of them yet). Carina looks very cute and is fun in the room, as is Elena. Rebecca is a bit too big for my tastes. I always go there planning to have some 20 minute sessions for "fun" between serious sessions, but I hardly ever manage to leave the room within the hour.

If you want a plan be, or just something to do in the evening, you can always go to Great Palace or Salome. Both are close by and on weekdays they have a happy hour in the evening, so you can spend the day in lulo and then go to either of these clubs that will go on for a few more hours. At the moment Freude is also an evening option, 10 euro entry after 9 pm.

Tedesco
05-02-17, 10:40
I took the chance to meet there with another German board colleague arriving at 10 am when the club is opening. The number of girls increased up to 15 until 11:30 am, but due to public holiday also more than enough guys showed up. The place is clean, huge lockers, white and soft bathrobes and towels always available without request.

The entrance fee of 20 Euro (no food but soft drinks, coffee and beer included) during happy hour until 02 pm. Nice selection of girls. At least 60% of them I remembered from my last visit one year ago. That's a good sign as Vicky, who is the head and heard of the club, takes care on quality and therefore low-performers don't stay there as regular clients give immediately a feedback.

I shared a 40 minutes room with Elli, second half of twenties, 160 cm, cup B, size 36, short blond hair with bulgarian-russian roots. She speaks very good German. I remembered a report on her on the German board and I was happy. Great performance, doing blowjob according to my ideas, welcoming also my tongue in her pussy in 69 position. Fingering, kissing, a tight pussy with very good grip. I highly recommend.

Second slot with Laila, Bulgarian in the 30's. I know her from one of my last visits sharing a one hour room with this little crazy woman. I like her as she is. Proactive, my cock didn't get a chance to escape. This time only a 20 minutes performance in which I got what in other places in Frankfurt I even sometimes never would get within one hour.

LuLo, a location not to be compared with the places like Sharks, Oase, Palace, Mainhattan, Samya and all these other clubs with high potential for one day wellness and relax including continuous offer of food (on other days no problem to order food at the reception desk for small money from the Asian restaurant or others). But a place to enjoy what most of these places in the area of Dortmund and around are famous for: excellent service on the room.

Maxime
05-07-17, 09:51
Thanks for the report, indeed is LuLo together with Babylon (and sometimes Neby and Bernds) one of the few clubs where service of the girls is still the key priority (like extensive pre-sales with DFK and BBBJ on the couch, clear pricing, also for 20 and 45 minutes, etc)!

Newbees from other clubs, like Nelly (ex Living Room) are sometimes surprised (shocked) how far services need to go here, but when they adjust to it (as Nelly certainly did!) they wil stay for long time, if not, they ran away after few days.

VIcky is doing a real good job, let's see what happens after July 1st.

EastGoing
04-26-18, 14:46
I visited this club some 6 weeks ago because of a friend liking this place. I thought that a few hours there wouldn't harm, it would be an occasion to go to a new place with someone who knew it. I don't remember a lot, for the description of the place you can watch the photos.

Entrance was 20 euros before 2 pm, there were 3-4 men and, with time going by, I counted 16 women: 6 were probably trying to round up their pensions, 6 were from F39, 4 were ok / quite ok. It was terribly boring, nobody talking to anybody, not even the girls among themselves, if somebody was speaking it was a low whisper, a church is much noisier. I was happy that I could whisper (in embarassment, fearing to be reproached for breaking the silence) to my friend, and that having gone there with 2 cars I could have left in any moment.

I made one room to honor the visit, and I wasn't willing to pay any possible extras. The girl I chose, obviously new to me, luckily speaking some english, reacted to my enquiry about (at least) BJ as if I had asked her to kill her mother, but recovered quickly and with the discretion of a secret agent she accepted. I don't remember about kissing, but I'd say we did, then she blew me. Probably because she had a good body, much better than those I am used to, I felt like willing to fuck her. She ripped the package of what, in this club, couldn't make me have too many doubts about being a chewing gum or not. I didn't dare to look at what she was doing, like when I know a doctor is unpackaging a needle which will enter somewhere in my body. However, not only I survived also this time, but, to my surprise, I didn't even faint. To my huger surprise, I was very close to unload, but our 20 minutes had expired. She informed me professionally and gently (but heartlessly in my perception), that carrying on would have meant another 20 euros for 10 minutes. It was early afternoon, many better and cheaper offers were awaiting me, I declined and left shortly after.

No food, nothing at all to do apart from playing with a few slot machines, I suffered for some 3 hours which were an eternity. I'd say one can go there only to make a room and then leave, specially if alone.

Tedesco
04-26-18, 15:23
Luder Lounge is a place where I showed up in May 2015 for the first time. It's a day club and therefore you can expect at 10 am already a nice number of women. Yes, LuLo doesn't serve something to eat but sometimes Vicky prepares some simple sandwiches with sliced sausage and cheese. You pay 20 Euro happy hour and 30 Euro mximum. Beer is for free. Meals can be ordered by phone at resonable prices from the small restaurants around.

LuLo was quite excellent until beginning 2017 - it was great to get a blowjob in public before going to the room. With the law as from July, 1, 2017, there was a certain uncertainty on the part of the women, especially the younger beautiful Romanians, about the way to do srvice on the room. Most of us were used to get BBBJ, but now, how to handle the blowjob? Covered or uncovered.

The regular clients coming once a week, every two weeks, in general the ones being well known, got no problems. Guys like me, coming not more but perhaps two or three times per year, maybe only remembered by the women with whom we shared a room or even more sessions. With them the Service was still on high up to top level. In September 2017 I tried a Girl recommended by a friend who lives in the surroundings of Dortmund and who shared a multiple rooms with her. Already in the beginning I recognized that the atmosphere was a little bit stressed. I tried to argue that this certain guy is my friend in hope to make her feel better. In the beginning she tried to make a CBJ, but I was able to change her mind. Nonetheless I understand that some girls may have fear of control by unknown guests, who could come for control of working girls according to the law.

But nonetheless the atmosphere isn't the same as before. But there are still some women offering a high performance (the Polish ones around Meggie for example). The level of beauty. Ok, everybody has his own opinion.

Kuni042
04-26-18, 21:12
For me LL Dortmund works fine. I have been there now 3 x in the past 4 weeks. Fast to reach from A2 or A1 if you drive thru. Often 8-12 girls available- I especially like the germans (Jasmin & Marisa) and polish as they entertain my desire to talk before sex. But several good looking romanians there too. If there is good weather, the patio outside is very nice & sunny.

20 e entrance fee is ok before 2 pm. But the best is 30 e for 20 min, in case the girl is not delivering on your hopes.

But there are still some women offering a high performance (the Polish ones around Meggie for example). The level of beauty. Ok, everybody has his own opinion.

Maxime
04-29-18, 10:03
If you expect a big party club with loud music, many alcohol and food and lots of foto models. This is not the club for you.

LuLo is a small place where men only come for sex, not to socialize. And most of the girls are indeed no photo models, but offer a very good performance (same as before July 2017, but not public on the couch anymore). As a regular you can have great price / quality level. Newer guests first have to blend in. Biggest disadvantage for me is the lack of new girls, and when that their service is not always on par with the existing lineup.

Solid State
08-23-18, 23:12
Discrimination and Racism alive and well in Luder Lounge. So rather than make wild statements that undoubtedly some will refute, let me just share my experience of what actually happened to me today. Rolled up at the club, car park was roughly a third full. Someone just buzzed in before me, I was buzzed in shortly after. Noticed the slightly surprised look on the entrance girl's face, she must not have looked at the monitor before letting me in. Speaking in German she said that there where no more locker keys available, and like a scene out of a carry on movie the cupboard where the keys where held accidentally swung open revealing a whole load of keys. Maybe they weren't for the lockers. I was speaking in English and she asked me if I understood what she was saying. Yes I said, you don't want black people in your club. She shook her head claiming that that was not the case. She then went off to find someone who could speak English. A different lady came back putting her arms in the shape of an X saying we are closed we have no more girls available and gave me one of those dismissive waves like I was a piece of shit telling me to leave. The message was loud and clear, no subtleties no niceties no god damn manners or decency. I was shocked and made my way back to my car and sat there wondering did that just happen? So before I left never to darken the door of this premises again I would wait to see how the next person rocking up would get on. Sure enough 5 minutes later I would get my confirmation. If this person was let in then the two different reasons they gave for not admitting me would be the bullshit I believed it to be an indeed I was denied entry based on my race or color of skin. He got in.

Sure enough it's their club and they can let in who they want and I wouldn't want to go anywhere where I wasn't welcome anyway but I only wish I had read a post like this so I could have saved my time and energy and spent my money else where.

Chongmal
08-24-18, 07:13
Sure enough it's their club and they can let in who they want and I wouldn't want to go anywhere where I wasn't welcome anyway but I only wish I had read a post like this so I could have saved my time and energy and spent my money else where.I'm sorry that you had this experience. I never heard about this happening at LL. Some of the clubs in Germany still exercise this type of discrimination. For years discrimination / door policy was one of the more common discussions on the GT Bruggen forum. GT does still exercise a selective door policy from time to time. I wish I could give a list of clubs that I could guarantee you would not have a problem but I've seen some clubs where they turn away one guest and let in someone else who looks just like them a couple hours later.

Delta Indigo
08-24-18, 07:47
Discrimination and Racism alive and well in Luder Lounge. So rather than make wild statements that undoubtedly some will refute, let me just share my experience of what actually happened to me today. Rolled up at the club, car park was roughly a third full. Someone just buzzed in before me, I was buzzed in shortly after. Noticed the slightly surprised look on the entrance girl's face, she must not have looked at the monitor before letting me in. Speaking in German she said that there where no more locker keys available, and like a scene out of a carry on movie the cupboard where the keys where held accidentally swung open revealing a whole load of keys. Maybe they weren't for the lockers. I was speaking in English and she asked me if I understood what she was saying. Yes I said, you don't want black people in your club. She shook her head claiming that that was not the case. She then went off to find someone who could speak English. A different lady came back putting her arms in the shape of an X saying we are closed we have no more girls available and gave me one of those dismissive waves like I was a piece of shit telling me to leave. The message was loud and clear, no subtleties no niceties no god damn manners or decency. I was shocked and made my way back to my car and sat there wondering did that just happen? So before I left never to darken the door of this premises again I would wait to see how the next person rocking up would get on. Sure enough 5 minutes later I would get my confirmation. If this person was let in then the two different reasons they gave for not admitting me would be the bullshit I believed it to be an indeed I was denied entry based on my race or color of skin. He got in.

Sure enough it's their club and they can let in who they want and I wouldn't want to go anywhere where I wasn't welcome anyway but I only wish I had read a post like this so I could have saved my time and energy and spent my money else where.I was let into the club each time I went, 4 or 5 times, but two of those times involved a lot of drama. Once someone at reception told me this was a private club, have I been here before, the girls vouched for me.

Another time a girl let me in and then the madam got upset at her, she saw me in the locker room and calmed down and was later nice. The clientelle have always been nice to me.

I did feel something was up, I asked about this on ISG later and no one seconded this until recently.

Yes, it is a racist club, I did get in but am not sure if I always would. I am brown though for the record, read into that whatever you will. A nice bunch of polish girls, good service, but lousy facilities, bad choice of drinks, no food.

You are not missing much and I am not giving this club any more of my money.

XXL
08-24-18, 07:57
Incredible a 3rd rate joint like this can even afford to have racist door policies. I visited some 2 years ago and could only session a 45-year old Thai MILF with a mommy body a ridiculous service.

Christian G
08-24-18, 09:59
I was denied entry based on my race or color of skin. Welcome to the club. Last May, I and my friend (we are caucasian, from western Europe) went to LuLo for the first time. Before entering we just ask politely 2 question in English (we don't speak German apart for few words) the Thekefrau looked us very bad and went to call one girl who speak english. They have confabulated a bit, then the girl come to us and she informed us that this is a private club.

We just told her that we know this is a bullshit and leave without arguing more. Well, if they don't want our money we will spend our money somewhere else.

XXL
08-24-18, 10:30
Welcome to the club. Last May, I and my friend (we are caucasian, from western Europe) went to LuLo for the first time. Before entering we just ask politely 2 question in English (we don't speak German apart for few words) the Thekefrau looked us very bad and went to call one girl who speak english. They have confabulated a bit, then the girl come to us and she informed us that this is a private club.
Could it be some kind of scare connected with the new law? Some clubs don't have the connections to survive. They're under such pressure and scrutiny that the only safe way is to accept only insiders. Just a theory.

Delta Indigo
08-24-18, 11:34
Could it be some kind of scare connected with the new law? Some clubs don't have the connections to survive. They're under such pressure and scrutiny that the only safe way is to accept only insiders. Just a theory.I went there in 2016, well before the new law came into effect. The Clientelle were friendly and fine with me being there. This is just a racist club policy. They don't enforce it 100%, But there were incidents during most of my entries and I do speak enough German.

It is quite a small place, maybe they don't need more than a limited number of clients, but they are limiting the numbers using a racist door policy.

Ortos
08-24-18, 16:26
I'm sorry that you had this experience. I never heard about this happening at LL. Some of the clubs in Germany still exercise this type of discrimination. For years discrimination / door policy was one of the more common discussions on the GT Bruggen forum. GT does still exercise a selective door policy from time to time. I wish I could give a list of clubs that I could guarantee you would not have a problem but I've seen some clubs where they turn away one guest and let in someone else who looks just like them a couple hours later.Am I wrong here to say that this type of thing tends to happen more often at NRW clubs vs clubs in, say, Frankfurt or Hamburg, etc. ? I mean: I cannot recall a single report of this type of blatant discrimination happening at Hessen clubs like World, Sharks, Oase, Mainhatten, etc.

Bfsie
08-24-18, 18:05
Solid State,

If you had read my following post on Lounge & Chat area thread, you probably had second thought before you went there.

Golden Time is not the only club which has its door policy, Luder Lounge has the same door policy as Golden Time's. LR has its door policy, but not strictly enforced.I don't go to any FKK club alone. I only go there once in a whole with my friends, who visit NRW from abroad. I have a good friend of mine who often visited a company in Dortmund for business and liked to go to LL when he was in Dortmund, and sometimes I visited him in Dortmund and went there with him, so I know LL a little bit.

I did get in but am not sure if I always would.

You are right. You were lucky. If the owner of LL, Vicky, were there, I don't think she would have let you in. She is a tough, wild, sometimes even vicious woman. There were East Asians when I was there, but I never saw any colored man there besides East Asians (to be more accurate, I never saw any man who doesn't look like ethnic German and East Asian). That means no Turkish, Arab and so on.

Free Dude
08-24-18, 18:27
This location has always had this name and policy, far before it became Luderlounge. I heard they still have a shield hanging somewhere with some kind of German flag that refers to some kind of racist organisation, this was a left over from the time the club was called Mausi's. I have never noticed it when visiting, but then again I am caucasian. The low number of immigrants is not particularly weird, given the opening times. In Neby you also don't see any immigrants until the evening (this club has a big Turkish connection).

Freude used to be like this as well, but that is firmly in the past at the moment. I would expect Villa Vanila to develop some kind of door policy, since their whole goal seems to be to offer an alternative to the "old school" customer base of Happy Garden, that now doesn't come anymore.

O yeah, Vicky is a hoot. The funnest club mama I know, although I don't see her around nearly as often as I used to.

Delta Indigo
08-24-18, 21:23
You are right. You were lucky. If the owner of LL, Vicky, were there, I don't think she would have let you in. She is a tough, wild, sometimes even vicious woman. There were East Asians when I was there, but I never saw any colored man there besides East Asians (to be more accurate, I never saw any man who doesn't look like ethnic German and East Asian). That means no Turkish, Arab and so on.There was a Russian brunette who complained when a girl let me in, she calmed down after she saw me in the changing room and even offered me a free vodka cocktail later, that was not Vicky was it?

Sirioja
08-24-18, 22:30
Discrimination and Racism alive and well in Luder Lounge. So rather than make wild statements that undoubtedly some will refute, let me just share my experience of what actually happened to me today. Rolled up at the club, car park was roughly a third full. Someone just buzzed in before me, I was buzzed in shortly after. Noticed the slightly surprised look on the entrance girl's face, she must not have looked at the monitor before letting me in. Speaking in German she said that there where no more locker keys available, and like a scene out of a carry on movie the cupboard where the keys where held accidentally swung open revealing a whole load of keys. Maybe they weren't for the lockers. I was speaking in English and she asked me if I understood what she was saying. Yes I said, you don't want black people in your club. She shook her head claiming that that was not the case. She then went off to find someone who could speak English. A different lady came back putting her arms in the shape of an X saying we are closed we have no more girls available and gave me one of those dismissive waves like I was a piece of shit telling me to leave. The message was loud and clear, no subtleties no niceties no god damn manners or decency. I was shocked and made my way back to my car and sat there wondering did that just happen? So before I left never to darken the door of this premises again I would wait to see how the next person rocking up would get on. Sure enough 5 minutes later I would get my confirmation. If this person was let in then the two different reasons they gave for not admitting me would be the bullshit I believed it to be an indeed I was denied entry based on my race or color of skin. He got in..This club is just nothing in FKK land and not known for a wow casting. Many more interesting clubs in Germany, go to Aca Velbert with about same rate and much better casting.

Better not to try GT, even not so strict door policy now. No more door policy at LR.

Bfsie
08-25-18, 08:20
There was a Russian brunette who complained when a girl let me in, she calmed down after she saw me in the changing room and even offered me a free vodka cocktail later, that was not Vicky was it?I don't remember Vicky's exact hair color, but not black for sure. Her distinguishable body feature is that she is very skinny. I don't think she wears any makeup. If the woman you encountered was very skinny, she should be Vicky.

Maxime
08-25-18, 16:16
There was a Russian brunette who complained when a girl let me in, she calmed down after she saw me in the changing room and even offered me a free vodka cocktail later, that was not Vicky was it?That must be her yes.

As Free Dude was writing, this club has indeed some extreme nationalistic roots, and preferably they only let in Caucasian men with blond hair and blue eyes. Some of my monger friends is also dark skinned, and a while ago (before the new law) he was also directly told that this was private club, full, etc. And refused entrance. He knew I was inside (already for an hour or so) and he said he was joining me for the party. They got somewhat confused, but finally let him in.

Delta Indigo
08-25-18, 17:08
Okay interesting,

There is something bizarre about this topic on this forum, I know this is a sensitive topic and a hard one to broach. People have mentioned this issue with regard to GT ever since I can remember. One reason it is discussed is because it is quite rare and totally unexpected when it happens.

I read about Luder Lounge when I got there and a monger had mentioned its past but then reiterated how it wanted to get away from that reputation. So when I had these experiences I raised them with mongers who knew the place well.

Surprisingly enough, they said they had no idea and acted like they were oblivious to the whole issue, implying that it might have all been in my head. I am not someone who cries wolf for no reason, why I had gotten such responses when what was happening seemed very obvious I have no idea.

I am for calling out this place what it is, despite the free drinks from Vicky and everyone can decide for himself what to do, no big loss on my part.

Chongmal
08-25-18, 17:25
Better not to try GT, even not so strict door policy now. No more door policy at LR.I would not say, no more door policy at LR. Perhaps it's better stated the door policy is greatly relaxed. I've seen people of African, East Asian, Mid Asian, West Asian, Australian Aboriginals and European decent it the club but, recently when leaving, I was asked to wait inside while they were dealing with some people who were not welcome for some reason. I'm not sure if they were drunk, known as trouble makers or were not being allowed inside for some other reason. I have also witnessed the receptionists getting the manager to make the decision if a questionable guest is at the door. Again, I'm not sure what the criteria is.

Sirioja
08-25-18, 21:53
I would not say, no more door policy at LR. Perhaps it's better stated the door policy is greatly relaxed. I've seen people of African, East Asian, Mid Asian, West Asian, Australian Aboriginals and European decent it the club but, recently when leaving, I was asked to wait inside while they were dealing with some people who were not welcome for some reason. I'm not sure if they were drunk, known as trouble makers or were not being allowed inside for some other reason. I have also witnessed the receptionists getting the manager to make the decision if a questionable guest is at the door. Again, I'm not sure what the criteria is.I was told about new tattooed clients to make LR being less empty, but not to make girls improve on GFE level.

Tp273
11-09-19, 01:32
I visited another club (Freudenhaus Dortmund) until about 8 PM then I headed out to check out a small club on the way back to my Hotel. When I got there the place was closed. Since this was about 8:15 on a Friday night I'm guessing the LuderLounge is out of business!

Kuni042
11-09-19, 20:17
Agree- it is simply too small, so good casting is really hit or miss.

And it may be out of business. See the other post.

This club is just nothing in FKK land and not known for a wow casting. Many more interesting clubs in Germany, go to Aca Velbert with about same rate and much better casting.

Better not to try GT, even not so strict door policy now. No more door policy at LR.

Bfsie
11-09-19, 21:18
Just read the posts on this thread starting from post no. 29 on second page, then we may know the answer.

SpermBirds
11-10-19, 14:54
Luderlounge is opened as usual.