PDA

View Full Version : Scam Reports

Poonhound69
08-20-15, 05:18
A name and shame for scammers in dubai.

Nigerians posing a brazillians, advance pay scams, LT becomes ST, pickpocketing and more.

Want More
08-20-15, 12:52
While scams exist, I don't want to scare off new folks from enjoying the world in Dubai. I have been here around 2 years and broken a lot of rules in the initial days but things have always worked out Ok in Dubai.

The other good part is that most scams are for money, no one will physically hurt you.

Be aware of scams but also enjoy the wonderful things in this city.

This is not like other places in Middle East or Africa where serious trouble means you can really get hurt just for the entertainment.

Snow1998
08-20-15, 14:55
While scams exist, I don't want to scare off new folks from enjoying the world in Dubai.

The other good part is that most scams are for money, no one will physically hurt you.
This is not assured. The possibility exists. So be aware.

BlackCitizen
08-20-15, 18:17
While scams exist, I don't want to scare off new folks from enjoying the world in Dubai. I have been here around 2 years and broken a lot of rules in the initial days but things have always worked out Ok in Dubai.

Be aware of scams but also enjoy the wonderful things in this city.

This is not like other places in Middle East or Africa where serious trouble means you can really get hurt just for the entertainment.Usually people think that mostly and or it's only African that are into scams. Few months backs I checked a nice blonde CIS on a website and got an appointment. She was staying at one of the two properties having the same name but one at each side of Cheik ZR in Tecom. When I arrived she was not hiding behind the door, but noticed it was a different girl. I went to finalize the deed because that day little Joe was already up and ready for action.

Usually I use a google chrome extension "Tineye" to check photos, but this does not always yield credible results. Always use a lot of common sense and intuition when things look too good to be true. There's also the language trick when you call the girl. Most often you can guess if she's from the place she's pretending to be from. During one instance I asked a girl if she speaks Japanese (her ad said so), but she was not.

Be cautious and happy mongering.

Snow1998
08-21-15, 00:06
Usually people think that mostly and or it's only African that are into scams. Few months backs I checked a nice blonde CIS on a website and got an appointment. She was staying at one of the two properties having the same name but one at each side of Cheik ZR in Tecom. When I arrived she was not hiding behind the door, but noticed it was a different girl. I went to finalize the deed because that day little Joe was already up and ready for action.

Usually I use a google chrome extension "Tineye" to check photos, but this does not always yield credible results. Always use a lot of common sense and intuition when things look too good to be true. There's also the language trick when you call the girl. Most often you can guess if she's from the place she's pretending to be from. During one instance I asked a girl if she speaks Japanese (her ad said so), but she was not.

Be cautious and happy mongering.That's a classic bait and switch. Very common, few people walk away unless the girl is really bad. Very common and works most of the time. The only real way to stop this is if the majority of people walk away. In a city like Dubai that ain't never going to happen. So bait and switch operations will continue.

CleanHands
08-22-15, 00:54
This (and a series of reports yesterday on ISG on Dubai AMPS) is why I recommended the new thread "Scams". Thanks PoonHound for starting the thread.

Hi bro,

Could be co incidence but I too had a very bad experience there yesterday, took the tall lady Moroccan, lousy service, and luckily I did not take the offer of 300 for hand job and stuck to 100, she was ok with that too, and after shower, came back and left. While taking out money to recharge metro card, found that 100 was missing, I don't usually carry too much cash when visiting such places, the 100 was kept inside deep in the wallet. This place is off limits now, never happened till now, but seems this lady is up to some games.

CleanHands
08-22-15, 01:00
This excellent report by a newbie is the type of report I had in mind when I recommended a new thread "Scams" Thanks again Poon.

Massage Republic. Examples of scams and genuine ads.

There are many fake ads and fake photos and "bait and switch" ads, but it is relatively easy to find genuine ads and weed out the fake ads.

Firstly, if there are no reviews or no questions answered by the ladies. Avoid.

Secondly, if the only good reviews are by men who have written no other reviews. Avoid (such reviews are likely to have been written by the lady or her agency).

Thirdly, some of the ads are ridiculous. Eg the photos will be of a hot busty blonde, but she will be described in the profile as a brunette with A-cup tits (or vice-versa).

As a few members of this site have mentioned, the genuine ads are most likely to have many reviews by men who have written several reviews of several ladies, plus the lady will have answered many of the questions posted by potential customers, or she has replied regularly to thank satisfied customers for their positive reviews (or replied to unsatisfied customers' negative reviews to call them liars, etc).

My only experience with MR was a couple of weeks ago. I contacted a hot looking "Romanian" largely because her apartment was near my residence. From memory, I negotiated her asking price from 1200 for one hour down to 1200 for two hours without much negotiation. When I arrived at her apartment, she didn't look much like her photos, plus she looked more Kyrgystani than Romanian. When I mentioned this, she showed me her Romanian passport and showed me some of the same clothes and fashion accessories in her apartment as in the photos.

I knew before arriving that a few of her photos had been taken by a professional photographer and photoshopped, but she still looked hot in her "natural" photos. In the flesh, she didn't look as hot as her natural photos (much larger build and slightly chubby face), so it was a combination of older photos and good lighting and angles.

I almost thought of leaving, as she was a 6 or 7 in looks, but since I was at her place and she was pleasant and not ugly, I decided to stay for the session. She was fine and a friendly, but her bedroom techniques were nothing to write home about.

Here's an example of genuine MR ad (although she says she is Mongolian, but looks Filipina to me).

https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...judy-mongolian

And another genuine ad:

https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...blondy-jenyfer

Here's a example of a couple of ads which I hope are genuine, as I'd like to try these ladies, but I have my doubts that they are genuine. Note the exact same description in both ads saying "It's a shame there are so many fake ads here. " etc. , plus the Russian "Dosug" website imprint on one of the photos of the pretty blonde. However, the pretty brunette is photographed in Dubai.

Blonde: https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...na-young-blond..

Brunette: https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...el-young-leila..

Here's an example of a probable genuine ad for a Pakistani lady (supposedly independent), but possibly a bait and switch depending on which lady is available at the time (600 per hour, or 1500 all night including anal).

https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ency_eq%5D=AED

So, I ask if any fellow ISG members would kindly spend their hard-earned money and test-drive these last three ads, then report back on the forum.

Snow1998
11-20-15, 06:03
Another one of those well documented by Sana.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2394-Dubai-Reports&p=1802883&viewfull=1#post1802883.

DesertDoc
01-08-16, 17:47
Seems to be a lot of fakes on this site- 2 that I know of are Claudia and Areeya in the TS section. Convincing enough on the phone but 2 black girls will try to rob you when you get there. Struggled my way out the first time and lesson learned. Didn't go inside the door the second time. Massage republic with reviews is the best option or girls with links to their own websites. Be careful out there.

Neurones
01-09-16, 14:10
I received lately few invitations on my facebook account from beautiful Filipinos. Their account looks pretty normal when you message them you get a very friendly answer and a proposal for 6 hours against 800 AED, of course its too good to be true but if you come along the real scam start and its you have to transfer the amount in advance to the manager.

Beware guys these girls look so sexy and so real.

No Bslam
03-19-16, 03:33
This excellent report by a newbie is the type of report I had in mind when I recommended a new thread "Scams" Thanks again Poon.

Massage Republic. Examples of scams and genuine ads.

There are many fake ads and fake photos and "bait and switch" ads, but it is relatively easy to find genuine ads and weed out the fake ads.

Firstly, if there are no reviews or no questions answered by the ladies. Avoid.

Secondly, if the only good reviews are by men who have written no other reviews. Avoid (such reviews are likely to have been written by the lady or her agency).

Thirdly, some of the ads are ridiculous. Eg the photos will be of a hot busty blonde, but she will be described in the profile as a brunette with A-cup tits (or vice-versa).

As a few members of this site have mentioned, the genuine ads are most likely to have many reviews by men who have written several reviews of several ladies, plus the lady will have answered many of the questions posted by potential customers, or she has replied regularly to thank satisfied customers for their positive reviews (or replied to unsatisfied customers' negative reviews to call them liars, etc).

My only experience with MR was a couple of weeks ago. I contacted a hot looking "Romanian" largely because her apartment was near my residence. From memory, I negotiated her asking price from 1200 for one hour down to 1200 for two hours without much negotiation. When I arrived at her apartment, she didn't look much like her photos, plus she looked more Kyrgystani than Romanian. When I mentioned this, she showed me her Romanian passport and showed me some of the same clothes and fashion accessories in her apartment as in the photos.

I knew before arriving that a few of her photos had been taken by a professional photographer and photoshopped, but she still looked hot in her "natural" photos. In the flesh, she didn't look as hot as her natural photos (much larger build and slightly chubby face), so it was a combination of older photos and good lighting and angles.

I almost thought of leaving, as she was a 6 or 7 in looks, but since I was at her place and she was pleasant and not ugly, I decided to stay for the session. She was fine and a friendly, but her bedroom techniques were nothing to write home about.

Here's an example of genuine MR ad (although she says she is Mongolian, but looks Filipina to me).

https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...judy-mongolian

And another genuine ad:

https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...blondy-jenyfer

Here's a example of a couple of ads which I hope are genuine, as I'd like to try these ladies, but I have my doubts that they are genuine. Note the exact same description in both ads saying "It's a shame there are so many fake ads here. " etc. , plus the Russian "Dosug" website imprint on one of the photos of the pretty blonde. However, the pretty brunette is photographed in Dubai.

Blonde: https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...na-young-blond..

Brunette: https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...el-young-leila..

Here's an example of a probable genuine ad for a Pakistani lady (supposedly independent), but possibly a bait and switch depending on which lady is available at the time (600 per hour, or 1500 all night including anal).

https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ency_eq%5D=AED

So, I ask if any fellow ISG members would kindly spend their hard-earned money and test-drive these last three ads, then report back on the forum.One thing I hate about posting just links, the DIE!! Best to screen shot the page too.

As with every agency, you run the risk of fakes showing up at your door, or you getting scammed at some apartment. Kept your big head on a swivel! !

Aaaryan21
03-24-16, 19:42
Hi fellows,

Here's a very bad experience (s) that I had yesterday.

1) Found this listing on MR by the name Ms. Denisse (Spanish). Her listing did have a couple of good reviews. So contacted her by Whatsapp and agreed on a rate during the day. In the evening when I had time, I asked for her availability and she confirmed that she is available. She gave me the name of her hotel in Tecom and asked me to come there. So I reached in front of her hotel and messaged her asking for the Room No. No Response. So I messaged her again, and still did not get any response. So finally called her phone number and again she did not answer. Tried a couple of times, but absolutely got no response. That's when I concluded that I was fooled.

2) However I was really looking for someone as Jr. Wanted some action, so I contacted another girl who I had found on backpage Ms. Katrina from Georgia. I had contacted her on Whatsapp the previous day and she had sent me her pics. She was a beautiful babe with a massive rack. We even agreed on a price & she told me the Hotel which was very close to the Hotel where I had come looking for Ms. Denisse. However She told me that she has now shifted to a hotel in Media City and asked me to come over there. Since this hotel in Media City was not very far away, I decided to go there. On reaching the Hotel I handed my car for the Valet Parking (since there was no open parking space available) and proceeded to the Hotel. I messaged Katrina that I had reached and she said that she is not staying at that hotel and by mistake she gave me the wrong hotel name. At this point I was really wild and I called her up. She answered the phone (she had a really sweet voice) and apologized for her mistake. She said that she was put up at a Hotel in Al Barsha near Sharaf DG Metro Station and asked me to come to this Hotel. I asked her if she is serious else just not to waste my time, since I was already pissed off. She convinced me that she was serious. So I took back my car from the Valet (still had to shell out AED 25 for the valet charges) and proceeded to Al Barsha. Once near to Al Barsha got one more message saying that she was not in that Hotel and gave me the name and Ph. No of another Hotel Apartment in Al Barsha. I got really wild and called her number and gave her a piece of my mind for wasting my time. She apologized and admitted that she is an Agent and not Ms. Katrina. She said that she had girls in all the hotels that she made me visit but they were not available. I told her she should have confirmed first before asking me to visit the hotel. Disgusted, I hanged the phone, but she is constantly messaging me and asked me to visit another hotel in Bur Dubai. Having been fooled twice in the same evening I was already upset and no way going to visit any other hotel. But she was constantly messaging me asking me to call her phone. I said no way & if she wants she should call me. So she called me and swearing by god that she was not lying. However I just asked her not waste any more of my time and my phone was also about to die from low battery.

So in short, after a small tour of visiting various hotels in Dubai, I was still without any Pussy. Had lost my evening and even had to pay for the valet (BTW, the driver had not even parked the car, but since he had issued me the ticket, had to pay). So I just decided to quit and return home. A valuable lesson learned in my mongering experience. Beware guys, there are a lot of fake ads on the net.

Alex7J
03-25-16, 03:09
Hi fellows,

Here's a very bad experience (s) that I had yesterday.

So I just decided to quit and return home. A valuable lesson learned in my mongering experience. Beware guys, there are a lot of fake ads on the net.I don't understand why do you even go for the internet for pussy in Dubai: There are tons and tons of Massage parlors at every nook and corner.

From your post I feel that you are not going for a cheap 100 drhm fuck, if you are going online on Mr it has to be 500-1000 range for 1 or 2 pops usually.

Why not go to a massage parlors for FS or the best is go Panorama in Bur Dubai, women start to arrive by 2 pm. Go have a drink, grab a bit choose your pussy from about 10-20 ladies easily, fuck and you can easily be home by 8 pm without any hassle to your normal family.

Most of the ladies there have there rooms or know of green hotels or have some kind of arrangement of a place.

Just my thought than to wander here and there like a dog. If you were a newbie then its OK but you have a car in DXB means you are well settled and must be having your own house and very well to do my friend.

Rest sex is a crazy thing when Jr thinks you are helpless. LOL.

Cheers: Happy hunting.

Aaaryan21
03-25-16, 22:25
I don't understand why do you even go for the internet for pussy in Dubai: There are tons and tons of Massage parlors at every nook and corner.

From your post I feel that you are not going for a cheap 100 drhm fuck, if you are going online on Mr it has to be 500-1000 range for 1 or 2 pops usually.
Why not go to a massage parlors for FS or the best is go Panorama in Bur Dubai, women start to arrive by 2 pm. Go have a drink, grab a bit choose your pussy from about 10-20 ladies easily, fuck and you can easily be home by 8 pm without any hassle to your normal family.

Cheers: Happy hunting.Hi Alex,

Yes, its time I need to try the AMP Scene in Dubai. Although I've been staying in Dubai since long, started my adventures just recently. So not yet tried any Massage Parlor.

You see, I have a fetish for Blondes and they are in plenty on MR. Pussy hunting in a Club is not an option for me due to Family. Also yes I look for 2 pops in a session, that is not possible I guess with a massage parlor.

However yes, AMP can be the cheapest route to get a pussy and available in plenty.

Rightly said mate, when the Jr. Thinks, you're helpless.

Cheers.

GoldensZabist
08-18-17, 00:05
Jesus Dude. You dodged a bullet. I don't come on the forum much anymore. Came back on it after 6 months and yours was the first post I read. Glad you are ok.

If I were you, I would post the name of the chick and those fake pics of her on the forum to warn others.

For all you mongers out there, here is how to avoid these African Scammers:

- The pictures are too good to be true.

- They claim to be from any of the South American countries (or Cyprus nowadays).

- They barely speak on the phone to hide their accent.

- They do not show their face when they open the door (and the room is dark) - this is the biggest indicator that you are going to get scammed.

Next time, someone needs to punch one of these scammers in the face and break their nose.I have attached the pictures the scammer was sending me and she went by the name Adella. Her number is [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Snow1998
08-18-17, 14:16
This is for the people having being scammed recently. RTFF and learn. Report your scam experiences here. The board can be clear of clutter and more useful in searches if reports are posted in relevant threads.

IndusMint
08-19-17, 09:14
At number ending 08064.

JohnQaz
08-19-17, 14:56
At number ending 08064.This is another one 860 . Ugly black lady.

Wicked Roger
10-09-17, 15:31
I did post this in Dubai also as many read that more than this thread but is posted here as it should also be here for those who actually RTFF and read around to find solid advice.

If this does not make managers sit up and think IMHO nothing will gentlemen.

http://www.msn.com/en-ae/news/uae/woman-lures-man-to-hotel-room-where-friends-assault-rob-him/ar-AAt9Ef0?li=AAaWeYc&ocid=spartandhp

Prodi
01-01-18, 22:00
Been visiting AMPS and MR girls for almost a year now, but recently had a terrible experience with a fake profile on backpage (renamed to cracker.com now).

European female, verified photos and video on whatsapp got me convinced. Spoke to her on the phone, accent seemed to check out (some of the numbers are answered by Philippine / Asian ladies, one of the first warning signs).

Decided to go ahead since I wasn't able to find any European chicks in AMPS and booked a meeting for 10 pm last weekend. The location was the Arjaan next to Bur Juman, making me even more confident since a high profile hotel with good security should be a safe location, right? Walked up to the room no questions asked at the lobby and rang the bell. Dark room, lady wasn't in sight (Reading these reports, I realize that was a big danger sign, but the red light massage parlors I frequent have the same procedure, and I was thinking with little johnny at the time). Soon as I enter, greeted by 3 black ladies in their underwear. Room was lit only by the TV inside, and I could see cheap takeaway scattered across the floor. Panic crept in and I immediately asked to leave. First lady tells me 'come baby I show you good time' but I just want to get out of there, I turn to leave but they grab me and start abusing in some vernacular. Thankfully, door wasn't locked yet and because I'm quite bulky, muscled my way out pushing them all back and escaped with a couple of scratches. I do not know what would happen if I had blanked out / gotten overpowered or if there were any male friends of theirs which would make my escape impossible. They didn't follow me out the door, walked outside the hotel. Called the number back and started abusing the living hell out of the lady with the cute European accent, and caught a cab to my frequented AMP. This has put me off backpage and even MR unless I am sure they are genuine, just thought I would share my experience. What struck me the most was that the Arjaan next to Bur Juman is such a classy place, for them to be unaware / choose to ignore such a scam / prostitution is beyond me. Stay safe and happy hunting!

Horatio Kane
04-25-18, 06:32
Been visiting AMPS and MR girls for almost a year now, but recently had a terrible experience with a fake profile on backpage (renamed to cracker.com now).

European female, verified photos and video on whatsapp got me convinced. Spoke to her on the phone, accent seemed to check out (some of the numbers are answered by Philippine / Asian ladies, one of the first warning signs).

Decided to go ahead since I wasn't able to find any European chicks in AMPS and booked a meeting for 10 pm last weekend. The location was the Arjaan next to Bur Juman, making me even more confident since a high profile hotel with good security should be a safe location, right? Walked up to the room no questions asked at the lobby and rang the bell. Dark room, lady wasn't in sight (Reading these reports, I realize that was a big danger sign, but the red light massage parlors I frequent have the same procedure, and I was thinking with little johnny at the time). Soon as I enter, greeted by 3 black ladies in their underwear. Room was lit only by the TV inside, and I could see cheap takeaway scattered across the floor. Panic crept in and I immediately asked to leave. First lady tells me 'come baby I show you good time' but I just want to get out of there, I turn to leave but they grab me and start abusing in some vernacular. Thankfully, door wasn't locked yet and because I'm quite bulky, muscled my way out pushing them all back and escaped with a couple of scratches. I do not know what would happen if I had blanked out / gotten overpowered or if there were any male friends of theirs which would make my escape impossible. They didn't follow me out the door, walked outside the hotel. Called the number back and started abusing the living hell out of the lady with the cute European accent, and caught a cab to my frequented AMP. This has put me off backpage and even MR unless I am sure they are genuine, just thought I would share my experience. What struck me the most was that the Arjaan next to Bur Juman is such a classy place, for them to be unaware / choose to ignore such a scam / prostitution is beyond me. Stay safe and happy hunting!You can report things to the police in DXB by email (I. E. Anonymous. Use dummy email profile and use VPN. There are heaps of anonymous email providers out there). Google is your friend for finding the email address for DXB police, and also for finding anonymous email providers. Please nobody post any email addresses on here to avoid any linkages etc.

Keep safe guys.

HK.

ElijaKraig
08-25-18, 12:22

Decided to go ahead since I wasn't able to find any European chicks in AMPS and booked a meeting for 10 pm last weekend. The location was the Arjaan next to Bur Juman, making me even more confident since a high profile hotel with good security should be a safe location, right? Walked up to the room no questions asked at the lobby and rang the bell. Dark room, lady wasn't in sight (Reading these reports, I realize that was a big danger sign, but the red light massage parlors I frequent have the same procedure, and I was thinking with little johnny at the time). Soon as I enter, greeted by 3 black ladies in their underwear. Room was lit only by the TV inside, and I could see cheap takeaway scattered across the floor. Panic crept in and I immediately asked to leave. First lady tells me 'come baby I show you good time' but I just want to get out of there, I turn to leave but they grab me and start abusing in some vernacular. Thankfully, door wasn't locked yet and because I'm quite bulky, muscled my way out pushing them all back and escaped with a couple of scratches. I do not know what would happen if I had blanked out / gotten overpowered or if there were any male friends of theirs which would make my escape impossible..Hi!

I just wanted to say that like you I have had similar problems with SP's listed on backpage, however I have been using Mr for the last 3 to 4 yrs now and while I did have problems initially it was more because I did not know how to use it. Now that I do. I hardly have any of these experiences. To start off with look for SP's with reviews.

NMN991
09-04-18, 22:01
You can report things to the police in DXB by email (I. E. Anonymous. Use dummy email profile and use VPN. There are heaps of anonymous email providers out there). Google is your friend for finding the email address for DXB police, and also for finding anonymous email providers. Please nobody post any email addresses on here to avoid any linkages etc.

Keep safe guys.

HK.Hi,

I'm very new to UAE scene so thought I'd be "safe" and book a companion online.

The lady in the advert was blonde and a stunner "Amber" with photos taken from "her" phone so I thought I was okay (in hindsight should have used tineye or something but I was so tired and jet-lagged I forgot). I knew I was being gouged on price even after negotiating down but figured it was worth it to test the waters.

She turned up at my hotel as an African lady so obviously not what I was expecting, I sent her home with taxi fare and immediately got a call from an irate African man threatening to call the police / come to the hotel if I didn't pay up.

I figured to resolve the hassle I might as well pay the lady and get my rocks off, service was actually great and if I'd known I was booking her it wouldn't be a problem, she was decent looking very enthusiastic.

Since then he has threatened violence numerous times (against both me and the SP) and to call the CID if I don't pay him more. I said I would do the same if pushed.

He has my name though not my room number as I have switched rooms in the last 2/3 hours. How worried should I be?

Joe Karnavic
09-05-18, 05:38
Hi,

I'm very new to UAE scene so thought I'd be "safe" and book a companion online.

Since then he has threatened violence numerous times (against both me and the SP) and to call the CID if I don't pay him more. I said I would do the same if pushed.

He has my name though not my room number as I have switched rooms in the last 2/3 hours. How worried should I be?This African scam people are very good in bluffing, he can not do any harm to you in this country. Just call him and tell him that you are in Bur Dubai Police station near Trade centre and can he come there. You have already told police and they want to meet him.

He will never call you again. Be strong, be abusive on phone with him.

Wicked Roger
09-05-18, 07:00
This African scam people are very good in bluffing, he can not do any harm to you in this country. Just call him and tell him that you are in Bur Dubai Police station near Trade centre and can he come there. You have already told police and they want to meet him.

He will never call you again. Be strong, be abusive on phone with him.Agree Joe this is the only approach. I had similar when helping a pinay and her agency ripped her off etc. She went to the Philippine consulate for protection and then the agent called me, threatening etc .

I said I was at the police station in Abu Dhabi and if he wanted to come and discuss the police officer would to meet him. Line went dead and never bothered me again.

The Africans know they will be jailed etc so NMN don't be shy, stand up and be tough back (firm, fair, and strong).

Also NMN read the threads ie RTFF as this could help and forewarn you.

CrDameti89
11-28-18, 04:31
African scam in Abu Dhabi.

I was on SkouT, found a profile going by the name of Sabina who pretended to be from Mexico. Didn't raise any alarm with the F1 weekend going on since some WG from around the world come specifically to Abu Dhabi for that week.

Agreed on 4 reds, thought I did a good job negotiating.

Got the location: villa in Jabir Bin Hayyan St, in Mushrif area (I'm sharing it as it turned out to be a scam).

Told Sabina I'm there, and was instructed to go to room Four, on the ground floor.

I'm sure some will recognize already the telltale signs: room door opens, the person hiding behind, with only a dim light, only a mattress on the floor with almost no furniture. That's when I took the wrong decision to enter.

The girl behind the door locks it behind me, and tell me to sit on the chair, then asks me how much did I agree, and to give that money now, that the girl will come later.

I refused and asked to leave, then 3 other girls came out from the bathroom, circling me. Will skip the arguments and calls with "Sabina" who turned out to be a guy. Was pretty much forced to give the money as they were not letting me go.

End of story: lost 400 to bait and switch scammers / hostage takers.

Love Matters
02-22-19, 10:49
Hi friends,

As I was new in Dubai I tried to search something interesting in Craigslist, connected few ones, got replies of most then finalize one German lady as she said on whatsapp, location was international city, France cluster negotiated to 4 reds for one hour. I reached on location, then she said come to 3rd floor and room no. (that I don't remember), LOL I was excited, after reaching there I rang the bell, she opened door and said come inside honey (room was dark, lights off) I entered in room she locked the door immediately and then lights on, what I see 5 African ladies there, one was leader told me to sit on chair, they all around me asking for my wallet, I denied straight away, then the scene was two girls was about to hit me, I gave them my wallet, they emptied my wallet (almost 1000 aed) and said with cute voice you want to go or do sex (ROFL) I said give me some money I have to go hotel also, she gave me back 50 bucks, then I leave that place.

That was horrible experience of my life as I went many places but this thing not happen to me, so I took this as learning also, and before this incident I was keen to do with African girls but after that whenever I see any African girl I change my sight.

Thanks for reading I hope this will help new comers.

Shanky.

CrDameti89
02-23-19, 14:48
Hi friends,

As I was new in Dubai I tried to search something interesting in Craigslist, connected few ones, got replies of most then finalize one German lady as she said on whatsapp, location was international city, France cluster negotiated to 4 reds for one hour. I reached on location, then she said come to 3rd floor and room no. (that I don't remember), LOL I was excited, after reaching there I rang the bell, she opened door and said come inside honey (room was dark, lights off) I entered in room she locked the door immediately and then lights on, what I see 5 African ladies there, one was leader told me to sit on chair, they all around me asking for my wallet, I denied straight away, then the scene was two girls was about to hit me, I gave them my wallet, they emptied my wallet (almost 1000 aed) and said with cute voice you want to go or do sex (ROFL) I said give me some money I have to go hotel also, she gave me back 50 bucks, then I leave that place.

That was horrible experience of my life as I went many places but this thing not happen to me, so I took this as learning also, and before this incident I was keen to do with African girls but after that whenever I see any African girl I change my sight.

Thanks for reading I hope this will help new comers.

Shanky.Hi L,

RTFF before hitting craigslist would have saved you a lot of trouble, but I understand your pain as I had the same painful experience. One thing to always do: take only the necessary amount of cash with you.

Other things I do as well for added precaution: leaving the wallet in the car, park said car maybe a block away. And finally dark room with girl hiding behind door big no-no. And to be frank German lady for 400? Way too cheap to be true.

Plush Tiger
02-24-19, 18:17
That was horrible experience of my life as I went many places but this thing not happen to me, so I took this as learning also, and before this incident I was keen to do with African girls but after that whenever I see any African girl I change my sight.Thanks for sharing. If you're into African women, there's a thread where you can get details of tested providers, so in case you change your mind, RTFF on African women and hopefully you'll get a better experience. Another way is to go to bars or if you are not into bars, you may find some street walkers. I remember a few times when I lived in Marina, I would go for a walk late at times and I they would hail you and try to give you the hard sale which was embarrassing cause some neighbors might see you.

Anyhow glad to see that this experience cost you 950. As a matter of fact, another advice is to carry with you the bare minimum.

Stay safe and have fun.

Wicked Roger
02-25-19, 07:22
Thanks for sharing. If you're into African women, there's a thread where you can get details of tested providers, so in case you change your mind, RTFF on African women and hopefully you'll get a better experience. Another way is to go to bars or if you are not into bars, you may find some street walkers. I remember a few times when I lived in Marina, I would go for a walk late at times and I they would hail you and try to give you the hard sale which was embarrassing cause some neighbors might see you.

Anyhow glad to see that this experience cost you 950. As a matter of fact, another advice is to carry with you the bare minimum.

Stay safe and have fun.As many said if he bothers to read the forum and the correct thread this may not have happened but some think with the todger not the head (well the big one). And 950 is a good way to learn to RTFF I agree.

Ash17
10-12-20, 17:30
Hi guys.

Long time lurker. Had to warn guys that the african bait and switch scam is still alive and well. Got a number from skout. Lady looked nice and agreed to 300 aed for full service.

Changed the location from bur dubai to deira. Should have been suspicious but when I got to the room african who ushered me inside. I always stick to the rules and take just what I've agreed in money and nothing valuable. So had a bit of an altercation with her and 5 others appeared. They threatened me and I said I'm calling the police. They didn't seem phased. All of the were trying to pull down my trousers. In the end I gave them the 300 and put it down to experience but definitely not a experience I want to repeat.

Anyone who wants to contact me for any genuine contact numbers I have a few to share but just be careful out there guys.

Plush Tiger
10-12-20, 21:06
Hi friends,
they emptied my wallet (almost 1000 aed) and said with cute voice you want to go or do sex (ROFL) I said give me some money I have to go hotel also, she gave me back 50 bucks, Shanky.Hi Shanky,

There was a big typo in my response.

I meant that I was glad to read that it only cost you 950 dirhams. Of course none of us is happy when it happens. The fact is in certain cases things can go really sour. And thanks for warning the rest of us, about the basic precautions we have to take.

Stay safe.

Plush Tiger
03-22-21, 08:51
A very sad and awful thing to our forum brother Xavieos. It cost him $25 and videos of him being owned. Despite being seasoned and in an area where you would not suspect that, he fell in a heinous trap. Details are here:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3930-MR-Reports&p=2541734&viewfull=1#post2541734 and here:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3930-MR-Reports&p=2542788&viewfull=1#post2542788.

Dubai Curious
05-11-21, 21:18
There is was a beautiful Thai Face and profile on tagged. Whatsapp exchanged. Perfect Thai accent & voice messages on app lured DC to the place which was across the street for him.

DC called the lady once reached below building coffee shop and inquired the flat number. With few words DC understood the Thai accent. Upon reaching the flat DC pressed the bell and door opened.

DC walked in to hear door slam behind with a underage African girl pocketing the key of the door who was hiding behind the door.

Mama walks in and there few more ladies to choose any of them. DC opened wallet and show 50 dhs in store for HJ if any want.

DC walked out of door like a royal. Lucky escape that due to previous posts DC never carry more than what he want to pay in other pocket and stuff few tens in the wallet to show.

Moral of the story: DC received cheapest HJ with shaft witnessing the biggest boobs.

Never enter the flat unless the face behind the door is clearly visible and its as advertised.

DC was damn lucky this Ramadan.

ArmyStock
05-27-21, 14:04
There is was a beautiful Thai Face and profile on tagged. Whatsapp exchanged. Perfect Thai accent & voice messages on app lured DC to the place which was across the street for him.

DC called the lady once reached below building coffee shop and inquired the flat number. With few words DC understood the Thai accent. Upon reaching the flat DC pressed the bell and door opened.

DC walked in to hear door slam behind with a underage African girl pocketing the key of the door who was hiding behind the door.

Mama walks in and there few more ladies to choose any of them. DC opened wallet and show 50 dhs in store for HJ if any want..Which area was this?

Nelson99
08-25-22, 12:03
Hello friends,

There are no reports of scams in this forum since more than one year?

I am the only one who pick the rotten eggs? I had 3 issues in the last 4 weeks from MR.

One I reported and wrote a review on MR on MR, but it was not published. In the meantime it is not available anymore but I still see the same advert still on loveHub.com.

https://www.lovehub.com/e/321619

It's a nice Ukraine (Swedish on MR) lady profile. I contacted her and we agreed on the conditions. Went to the location in JVC. The door opens and I went in. Then the door closed and I recognize a black woman. Which is not what I was expected. I try to leave immediately but she tried to stop me. From the bathroom I saw another girl who want to come out. But I keep the door shut. The lady was not able to hold me as I am double her weight. I was able to open the main door and left.

On WA she claimed afterwards what asshole I am, that I hurt her and that she will do something bad to me. There was also a nice report with 5 stars written for her. Absolutely fake.

Later I recognize the same advert is on MR London. I contacted this lady and asked if she know that her pictures are used in Dubai as I was expecting she is the real one. She did not reply but shortly later the Dubai lady wrote me on my other number which she can have only from the London lady. Again a lot of rude writings. Until I blocked the number.

A few days later I found another advert which looks interesting to me.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-dubai/cici-cambodian?q%5Bnationality_id_eq%5D=33

A Cambodian lady. After I had the recent issue I asked for verifications. She tried to call me on WA by video call, but it failed. I thought it is problem of my cheap phone. Later I think it was intentional failed, not to see her.

Again I went there, it was a hotel in BB area. When she open the door, an old Asian woman opens the door. At least, not the young girl from the pictures she sent, maybe from very long time ago.

I asked her where the girl from the pictures is, she stated it is her. I declined and left the room.

On WA she said I am rude and that it is her on the pictures. She mentioned her tattoos as a proof. Maybe true. I can't confirm, I did not look to these details that time, but the face was absolute not the one like the pictures. At least 15 to 20 years older. Maybe she is a nice lady, I can't say.

The third issue I had yesterday.

Again a nice lady from Ukraine on MR.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-dubai/carolina-ukrainian-ukrainian

We chatted and come to a conclusion on the conditions. But I had my doubts. Normally it was again to good to be true.

But as usual, my best friend decided to go. This time I was at least better prepared than last time. After reading a lot of reports here. It was an apartment in Al Forsan area this time.

To make it short, it was the same like the first time. She hides behind the door. This time I did not enter. After a while I took careful a look behind the door and recognize a black girl again with a phone on the ear.

I left immediately.

On WA she complained that I am not serious about meeting. What a impertinence. I wrote her that I am very serious, that I usually love black women, but that she is damaging their reputation a lot with her doings, what is really sad. She did not reply again.

I hope the above links work, I don't know how to copy them, it's my first time I do it here.

I would appreciate if everybody reports their scams here as it seems that MR does not always publish or delete such reports. It's very frustrating when you expect to have a good time with a nice girl and then someone totally different opens the door. I had it also that it's not exactly the same girl, but then it was at least very similar to the one on the pictures. That I can understand at least.

Stay safe and have fun.

Blood Red
08-25-22, 19:03
Hello friends,

There are no reports of scams in this forum since more than one year?

I am the only one who pick the rotten eggs? No you are not the only one. MR is full of them, so it is to be expected. What you need to look out for and do in order to avoid them and mitigate the risk is the following (others please add to the list):

1. Never ever enter the room until you see the girl you are expecting to see clearly appear when the door opens. If she refuses to show herself, walk away immediately. If it is her but she was using old pics and is now much older and fatter and you as a result no longer wish to bone her, walk away politely.

2. Before proceeding to 1 above, ask for video verification, or ask her to hold a piece of paper with your name and share the foto. The fakes will never do this. Ask for video call via BOTIM (Whatsapp calls are blocked in UAE).

3. Only consider MR ads with what looks like genuine reviews (Can be hard to tell).

4. Only carry enough cash for the deed planned, leave CC's, jewelry, phones etc in car.

The most important rule to follow is number 1 and using some common sense. If you follow these, you should be okay I think.

Dxb Marco Polo
08-25-22, 20:14
No you are not the only one. MR is full of them, so it is to be expected. What you need to look out for and do in order to avoid them and mitigate the risk is the following (others please add to the list):

5. Know how to match neighbourhoods with populations: A Swedish or Ukrainian girl in JVC feels like a red flag. Most of the girls I've contacted who live in JVC are African.

Blood Red
08-25-22, 20:40
5. Know how to match neighbourhoods with populations: A Swedish or Ukrainian girl in JVC feels like a red flag. Most of the girls I've contacted who live in JVC are African.But JVC is a nice area, it isn't Deira or Bur Dubai or Nahda or Al Qusais. I met a super hot Azeri in JVC. I have been to JVC many times, it's a good place to stay in. I would say a super hot Ukrainian or Swede in Deira or Bur Dubai is more of a red flag.

Snow1998
08-26-22, 05:13
We chatted and come to a conclusion on the conditions. But I had my doubts. Normally it was again to good to be true. Anything that sounds too good to be true is almost always exactly that. Too good to be true. Don't engage at all.

Dxb Marco Polo
08-26-22, 05:34
But JVC is a nice area, it isn't Deira or Bur Dubai or Nahda or Al Qusais. I met a super hot Azeri in JVC. I have been to JVC many times, it's a good place to stay in. I would say a super hot Ukrainian or Swede in Deira or Bur Dubai is more of a red flag.Fair point, maybe my sample size is a bit small.

Timmy8907
08-26-22, 06:56
Hi Lads!

So I thought I'the share an interesting evening trying to arrange something through tinder. Luckily I didn't even reach the point of seeing the girl, but I'm pretty sure it was a scam so figure I can share it here. Also to many of you I think it's going to seem obvious it would be a scam, and I thought it would be too, but I had to give it a try.

So I matched with one of the profiles that are just a few pictures of a stunning girl, and as per standard practice, she immediately starts messaging "Hi how are you", "where are your from" "where do you liv" "can we talk on WhatsApp".

Get passed all of that, and I end up at in a basement parking of a JLT building.

I then ask her to send me a picture holding her hand in a rocker gesture or an okay sign, but she keeps telling me "if I'm not real you can leave" I tell her I'm not going up without the picture, so she sends me one of a lady that looked like the one from tinder, but not doing the hand signs and a view once only, so I couldn't be sure it was even the same person.

I tell her without the hand sign I can't be sure, and eventually I leave.

At that point she loses it, starts telling me to F off, and f you, etc. Tells me she's going to share my number (burner, so Why would I care anyway) with all her friends then later sends me a screenshot with my license plate number (that one was stupid of me, I gave it to get access to the basement, but it's no biggie as I'm changing the car in a few weeks) saying she shared it with all her friends.

Anyway, I'm the end it's not a big loss or worry. But I'm quite sure this confirms that the sexy tinder "Latvians" are scams.

Blood Red
08-26-22, 07:58
Anyway, I'm the end it's not a big loss or worry. But I'm quite sure this confirms that the sexy tinder "Latvians" are scams.Tinder is scam central with Africans playing a huge part nowadays. But I am surprised that you asked for the verification once you had already reached her place at JLT rather than from your own home. I always ask for that at the beginning and the fakes quickly either unmatch you or become abusive.

Timmy8907
08-26-22, 08:53
But I am surprised that you asked for the verification once you had already reached her place at JLT rather than from your own home.That's really what I should have done and what I normally would have done, but I was already in JLT for a haircut so just went straight to the location they sent.

MrTouristic
08-26-22, 14:38
Details to follow when the legal stuff is completed. Trust your senses.

In the meantime be wary of sob stories.

The girl is still active in Dubai.

Snow1998
09-01-22, 02:20
Details to follow when the legal stuff is completed. Trust your senses.

In the meantime be wary of sob stories.

The girl is still active in Dubai.Any update on this?

Timmy8907
09-01-22, 20:03
Hello gents!!

So I got screwed over tonight. (actually just a few minutes ago, not even half an hour has passed since the lady left).

I decided to try another Twitter agent, and got myself scammed. I guess I got over confident after the first semi-successful foray into Twitter mongerring.

The whole set up was exactly like the first, which I guess added to my confidence. I chose a lady from their line up, then they asked for the hotel and room number, as well as a picture of they keycard. They put the lady in contact with me, and she told me she's on the way and let me know when she arrived.

When she got here, I went down to get her, and holy crap! Gorgeous with what looked in her clothes to be an amazing rack.

So we sign her in and she comes upstairs with me, we sit, chat for a couple minutes, then she asks for the money and taxi money. Fair enough, I hand over 1 k and 200 for the taxi, and she asks for the key card. She walks towards the door, and I thought what the fuck, I had a feeling I was screwed, so asked her, and she said she's going to the taxi. I pretty much knew I was scammed, but I'm incredibly non-confrontational. So I let her go, and wait a few minutes knowing she'the just robbed me, but not doing anything about it.

Obviously she never returns and has blocked me on WhatsApp. I messaged the agent just in case the scam was only on her part and not the agent, but after listening to my voice note, the agent deletes all their messages to me and blocks me too.

I guess moral of the story is don't get over confident and if the lady tries to go downstairs to "pay the taxi" keep your money till after or go down with her (though that probably won't help because it's not like we're going to make a scene in public.

Anyway, I might try to get another lady still tonight, and if that works out I'll post a report on the main page.

LonleyFatGuy
09-01-22, 21:03
You should post the number and the twitter page and everything!

Is it one of the arabic twitter page?

Hello gents!!

So I got screwed over tonight. (actually just a few minutes ago, not even half an hour has passed since the lady left).

I decided to try another Twitter agent, and got myself scammed. I guess I got over confident after the first semi-successful foray into Twitter mongerring.

The whole set up was exactly like the first, which I guess added to my confidence. I chose a lady from their line up, then they asked for the hotel and room number, as well as a picture of they keycard. They put the lady in contact with me, and she told me she's on the way and let me know when she arrived.

When she got here, I went down to get her, and holy crap! Gorgeous with what looked in her clothes to be an amazing rack.

So we sign her in and she comes upstairs with me, we sit, chat for a couple minutes, then she asks for the money and taxi money. Fair enough, I hand over 1 k and 200 for the taxi, and she asks for the key card. She walks towards the door, and I thought what the fuck, I had a feeling I was screwed, so asked her, and she said she's going to the taxi. I pretty much knew I was scammed, but I'm incredibly non-confrontational. So I let her go, and wait a few minutes knowing she'the just robbed me, but not doing anything about it.

Obviously she never returns and has blocked me on WhatsApp. I messaged the agent just in case the scam was only on her part and not the agent, but after listening to my voice note, the agent deletes all their messages to me and blocks me too.

I guess moral of the story is don't get over confident and if the lady tries to go downstairs to "pay the taxi" keep your money till after or go down with her (though that probably won't help because it's not like we're going to make a scene in public.

Anyway, I might try to get another lady still tonight, and if that works out I'll post a report on the main page.

Blood Red
09-01-22, 21:12

.That is fucking nuts! So let me get this straight, she asked for the key card (for the lift I'm guessing or?) so she could go downstairs and pay the cab she came in? And you let her? Even if you're not confrontational, when you knew she was headed out and you're about to get scammed, you should have held your ground and tried to get your money back. You could have said she had stolen the money from you. I don't know, maybe easier said than done.

Also, with all due respect, why the hell are you looking on twitter? People who don't want to go to clubs stick to massage republic. There is scam there too, but you just have to use some common sense etc. Next time, pay the taxi yourself or get her an Uber to drop her off. Really I can't believe this story, it's insane! Once a hard core hooker told me that 'Sharmoota Ladies' are not afraid of anything, whether it's jail or deportation. That is certainly true, and the one that dicked you over certainly took advantage of that. She wasn't afraid of a confrontation but knew you may be and see what happened. Good luck next time, please write down some lessons learned and don't repeat the mistakes!

Timmy8907
09-01-22, 21:46
That is fucking nuts!

Also, with all due respect, why the hell are you looking on twitter?100% agreed BR, total lunacy on my part.

It's actually the first time I've ever been scammed, so I count myself lucky that all I lost was money and nobody was hurt. For they keycard, that's what I assumed.

As for why twitter, there has been some discussion recently on the MR thread about the agents of Arab ladies on twitter, and I had a meet on the weekend that, while not to my liking, wasn't a scam. I don't have an issue with the clubs, but I've found I do have a preference for Arab ladies, so I wanted to try one of the twitter agents again to see if I could get a better experience than the first time.

I will probably give it a go again, but with the same agent I went with the first time and I'll take better precautions when the lady is there.

Anaggie
09-01-22, 22:18
Holy shit. I can't believe you let her leave with the money. I would have given her the 200 for taxi fare and would have kept the rest till she finished her service. If she wanted to bail with the 200 . I would have been fine. And the keycard. No fucking way. I don't give anyone a keycard to the hotel. If she was that much of a stunner, I would have walked down with her and paid the taxi driver myself.

Plush Tiger
09-02-22, 06:15
Holy shit. I can't believe you let her leave with the money. I would have given her the 200 for taxi fare and would have kept the rest till she finished her service. If she wanted to bail with the 200 . I would have been fine. And the keycard. No fucking way. I don't give anyone a keycard to the hotel. If she was that much of a stunner, I would have walked down with her and paid the taxi driver myself.200 AED is more or less what you pay to AD airport from Marina, the bastards tried to max out their heist. Another warning signs is that in most countries taxis would not let you go up without paying especially in buildings with several entrances like a hotel, when it happened to people around me they text you to come pay the guy while still there. That being said I don't think many would have seen that coming from left field. Thanks to Tommy for sharing that first, it's a good booster shots that scamsters thrive in Dubai. As someone said about show business: "there are all sorts of psychos, narcissistic, liars and dishonest people in this industry, but there are also very bad people". This apparently applies to most trades and surely mongering. And let's not forget that some providers are surely mobsters so all sort of scammers are surely operating such tricks.

Stay safe and don't let the little man take over the thinking till you're between her thighs.

ThePervyMan
09-03-22, 16:58
It's actually the first time I've ever been scammed, so I count myself lucky that all I lost was money and nobody was hurt. For they keycard, that's what I assumed.Ooof I feel bad, I hope you are safe now physically and mentally.

Be careful when dealing with any girl asking to leave your room for any reason even if you know her.

BTW, most people I know they give the Arabic girl their money at the end.

If she pulls the taxi stunt (never happened to me), tell her to leave her bag or mobile and never give her the keycard.

I would share the girl picture in here but do what makes you comfortable.

BoomerFun
09-03-22, 21:21
Hello gents!!

So I got screwed over tonight.
.Hi Timmy,

The same situation happened to me. I got one from the club at Hayatt place in deira for full night. When she arrived to the room she asked for the money and said her boss is outside waiting for the it. So, I can not force her to stay, it would spoil the atmosphere. I gave her the money (700) and the card. She came back but was in hurry. I though that she want to finish quickly in order to find excuse to leave. I planned a fun night with dinner and drink. I did not want to force things and went along and even we finished before the food we ordered arrived. After that she kept dancing and having fun. For me the chemistry is already low. Not horney anymore. She slept till morning and left.

So don't feel bad. It is a lesson learned, next time till them what happened and make it clear that you will not pay in advance. Also no one pay 200 for taxi. The normal is 50, maximum is 100. If you want to pay more till her it is a tip. So she will appreciate it more. You can also tip the manager. Till her or whoever is managing the account that if things went great, you will send a gift. It can be apple any other cards that you only provide them the number to collect the rewards. Also for the girl, till her if the experience is great that you would buy her a gift next time. They appreciate the long term prospect and the recurring business.

Finally, can you please just share with us what was the nationality of the girl.

Snow1998
09-04-22, 11:01
Hi Timmy,

The same situation happened to me. I got one from the club at Hayatt place in deira for full night. When she arrived to the room she asked for the money and said her boss is outside waiting for the it. So, I can not force her to stay, it would spoil the atmosphere. I gave her the money (700) and the card. She came back but was in hurry. I though that she want to finish quickly in order to find excuse to leave. I planned a fun night with dinner and drink. I did not want to force things and went along and even we finished before the food we ordered arrived. After that she kept dancing and having fun. For me the chemistry is already low. Not horney anymore. She slept till morning and left.
Finally, can you please just share with us what was the nationality of the girl.What happened to you cannot be classified a scam! It's completely different to what Timmy went through. Your story is just an experience in learning to deal with a woman who is rushing and trying to finish quickly. I wouldn't have kept such a woman till morning but kicked her out. Also depends on what you discussed with her as her services before taking her. It's still not a scam in true definition.

BoomerFun
09-04-22, 20:17
What happened to you cannot be classified a scam! It's completely different to what Timmy went through. Your story is just an experience in learning to deal with a woman who is rushing and trying to finish quickly. I wouldn't have kept such a woman till morning but kicked her out. Also depends on what you discussed with her as her services before taking her. It's still not a scam in true definition.It was the same situation that the visitor asked to go down to pay the money with the room card. I already paid for full night, I enjoyed her company till morning and she was really very nice. I deleted her number and regretting it now.

Plush Tiger
09-05-22, 07:19
What happened to you cannot be classified a scam! It's completely different to what Timmy went through. Your story is just an experience in learning to deal with a woman who is rushing and trying to finish quickly. I wouldn't have kept such a woman till morning but kicked her out. Also depends on what you discussed with her as her services before taking her. It's still not a scam in true definition.BoomerFun is right to raise the issue, the WGs argument is let's say quite valid but then as a punter you expose yourself the kind of scam Timmy8907 experienced, so it is somehow good that he raises it. Then the solutions can be:

1- Tell her to leave something in the room, and do not give the access card. Offering to go and leave her in the room is not a good alternative to me, as she can sneak out anyway and even steal whatever valuables you have left in the room.

2- Don't pay extra taxi money till she needs to leave, especially if you prepay. And 50 dirhams is in general enough and 100 the max. If anything you should just not fall prey to this psychological bias known as mental accounting (https://www.wallstreetmojo.com/mental-accounting/). Soon they will charge a 1 k fee for the night and propose upgrades, like BBJ +100, uncovered+200, shower together +100 LOL.

3- Whenever possible, shop for ST + option to upgrade for long term. From reading the forum, a good portion of WG once they get the cash, have all incentive to rush back to the club to hook another big fish, and try to do everything to ruin the experience.

4- Whenever the girl is very cautious about the cash and asks to go down, this should set off the alarm. You have to know that for them punters are preys, they see and fuck men from all walks of life, probably several a day. So they are used to running this sort of schemes or scams and get along with it.

Stay safe.

Timmy8907
09-05-22, 12:57
I would share the girl picture in here but do what makes you comfortable.Unfortunately I don't have it. The agent deleted all the pics they sent when I said she disappeared (actually they accidentally left one before blocking me but if a different lady). I do have her and the agent's numbers, which I can share through PM if anyone wants them for any reason. I'm kind of tempted to message them off my other burner just to mess with them.

Finally, can you please just share with us what was the nationality of the girl.She was Morrocan.

Blood Red
09-06-22, 07:55
3- Whenever possible, shop for ST + option to upgrade for long term. This is golden advice and what I do now. Tell the girl that you will take her for ST (500 in most cases) and will repeat her or extend if she makes you happy. This helps you filter out the good ones from the ones not worth repeating.

She was Morrocan.

I hate to generalize but one of the worst WG experiences I have ever had has been with a Moroccan. They can be very sexy and explosive in bed, but also quite risky and dodgy.

Zz541
10-04-22, 07:27
Man I fell to that same trick about 3 years ago. Lesson for me was:

1- don't pay full unless she undress.

2-she could never leave a taxi with our paying. So that's an old trick.

3- if she wants to pay taxi give her a 100 and ask her to come back to get the rest after the deed.

Hello gents!!

Rocko20
10-23-22, 18:26
Hello gents!!

1. You never ever give anyone your keycard. That in itself is a violation of privacy AND theft. You can and should report that to the hotel.

2. When you "signed her in" it means the reception scanned her passport. Obviously you don't want to report that a hooker robbed you, but if you truly feel bad about it then the hotel needs to know she atleast took your keycard (at the very least, they can block her from the hotel in the future).

3. Go to to the meat markets. Stop trying to meet people off Twitter, tinder, or escort ads. Go to the meat markets (hotel bars / clubs with working women), and you're speaking directly to the manager or you know where to find the scammer.

4. Do not go with women who ask for payment upfront. Yes it takes time, yes you have to look around, but these women do exist. I have negotiated payment afterwards and I have great service.

5. Relax, it happens. Better to be robbed than to cause a scene and be confrontational. These women have nothing to lose, but most of us do.

She was Morrocan.
Moroccans are risky. I almost got scammed by one in Bahrain but I called it off. Yes she was beautiful but had too many demands. First she doubled the routine price, then I had to go get cigarets, then find a specific hotel, etc.

Then we get to the hotel and she wants to drink first and she demands payment upfront, mind you, after she just witnessed me pull the money out of an ATM (so she obviously knows Im going to pay).

Long story short, I bailed and decided to go get some Thai women instead. I absolutely love Thai women, but I like to mix it up as well.

Anyways, lesson learned. Im very cautious of Moroccans.

Blood Red
10-24-22, 05:27
These women have nothing to lose, but most of us do.

Moroccans are risky. Im very cautious of Moroccans.All golden words. Some of these women are bat shit crazy, they have been deported multiple times, been in jail, you name it. They are not afraid to cause a scene. And yes, Moroccans are very risky and extremely money minded (aren't they all?) but I'm always extra cautious and usually avoid Moroccans after one particular very bad experience with one in Bahrain years ago.

Plush Tiger
10-25-22, 11:15
4. Do not go with women who ask for payment upfront. Yes it takes time, yes you have to look around, but these women do exist. I have negotiated payment afterwards and I have great service.
I am more familiar with the spa scene where most masseuse require upfront payment for first timers. Same goes for AAMPs where the manager requires you to pay once you picked the girl. Most of my experiences with takeout foods (I. E. Bringing the WG to your hotel) were in my home country in Europe and same protocol applies. My impression is that Arabs in particular would not accept payment at the end. Is that a nationality thing? In any case, we need to cover our asses given the latest scam stories.

CanadaWet
11-05-23, 17:48
Was wondering, has anyone experienced any blackmail by a cub manager or club WG. For example, suppose the manager or the WG at Red Square discovers your identity through your phone number or WhatsApp (because you were drunk and sloppy), and then afterwards blackmails you.

This hasn't happened to me yet. Just wondering if this occurs sometimes in Dubai?

KeleMorph
11-05-23, 18:12
Was wondering, has anyone experienced any blackmail by a cub manager or club WG. For example, suppose the manager or the WG at Red Square discovers your identity through your phone number or WhatsApp (because you were drunk and sloppy), and then afterwards blackmails you.

This hasn't happened to me yet. Just wondering if this occurs sometimes in Dubai?Honestly, it didn't happen to me, even in RS or contact RS agent send WG to my hotel.

Tominagi
11-05-23, 19:02

This hasn't happened to me yet. Just wondering if this occurs sometimes in Dubai?I never carry my wallet or ID, only cash and my phone is a burner, sort of, nothing on it, email, FB, IG etc can be traced back to the real me. There are stories of people being robbed which attending an incall, but I haven't heard of any Manager / WG actively blackmailing a client, yet. Maybe some of the more seasoned seniors can add more history for you.

Komnetkijken
11-05-23, 22:12

This hasn't happened to me yet. Just wondering if this occurs sometimes in Dubai?Nope, never. And I never heard about it either. This doesn't happen. And if it would happen, then I guess filing a report at the police would easily stop it. Whenever I dealt with the police, I felt them utmost friendly and professional, even it was somewhat related to a hobby (reporting lost passport of WG).