PDA

View Full Version : Mamba and Topface

Sponsor74
09-21-15, 14:06
For me Mamba is getting worse. Now I learned about this Topface, please let me know positive and negative about this Topface. Thanks.

Leoas
11-17-15, 09:46
Out of 20 contact requests got two answers with an offer of 100 USD for one hour.

Reduced it to 50.

One asked for viber contact, the mamba site went down the same day, but did not think about it, in Kiev, suddenly the number discontinued in viber.

Then I got messages from two different numbers, and a new viber contact came up. I will not put up the numbers, I did not find them attached to anybody specific in the web search, so I guess they are temporary, and by way of communication they belong to the back office, a girl with a pleasant voice. Asked for an incall, a girl in her early 20 arrived, with a pleasant appearance, nothing special, maybe a 6.

Found her waiting in a car. Then she asked to be paid upfront, so had to go upstairs and fetch the money, should have stopped it right there. But the need took over. We went to the apartment, had her for 30 min, BJ and cowgirl. And sent her on her way. Just no sparks. Can not say I am impressed what mamba contacts turned up. To raise the mood, I logged in to classified adds and requested another girl. But that's another topic. Two days passed since I wrote to mamba member, no other contacts so far. Maybe just not lucky, but I rather stick to classified adds.

Happy hunting.

LS

Galinaaa1919
11-02-17, 15:59
Mamba is a not really good site for sex meeting. Use sexznakomstva. Biz if you really want to find a woman for one night.

Wastilein
11-03-17, 12:53
Mamba is a not really good site for sex meeting. Use sexznakomstva. Biz if you really want to find a woman for one night.Difficult if you don't speak Russian.