PDA

View Full Version : Silicon Oasis Stories

Want More
10-23-15, 06:22
All thru the past few months been doing the long drive into SO daily. Thankfully had a good arrangement going with a group of Phils there, but they have now all got jobs and moved outand not introduced me to any replacements. So I drink endless cups of coffee during the downtime. Anyone knows an AMP or at least a bar where I can spend a few hours in the afternoon?

I hope this is not considered manager class. I have been regularly sharing about fucking on the site. Infact it is wham, bang, and write!

Alex Dee
10-25-15, 14:56
All thru the past few months been doing the long drive into SO daily. Thankfully had a good arrangement going with a group of Phils there, but they have now all got jobs and moved outand not introduced me to any replacements. So I drink endless cups of coffee during the downtime. Anyone knows an AMP or at least a bar where I can spend a few hours in the afternoon?

I hope this is not considered manager class. I have been regularly sharing about fucking on the site. Infact it is wham, bang, and write!You should try international city which is not far from SO, apparently a lot of WGs and semi used to live there, not sure what the scene is now, couldn't have changed much.

JakeMac
11-01-15, 16:12

I hope this is not considered manager class. I have been regularly sharing about fucking on the site. Infact it is wham, bang, and write!Go on some social media, say like one that rhymes with me fat. And then do the "discover" people nearby. Plenty of people advertising what you are looking for. I found one that was b2 b massage with FS -- advertised at least. It was in Intnl City in the Pepe Lepue cluster. Like I said, I didn't go there, but I texted them and got that much info in the initial response. Deira has several too, with what appear to be filis and prc. Use Apps; be adventurous and break new ground. Besides I did business with 1 for sure semi-pro and one other who is probably a semi-pro on that app and the tagged app. If had more time, I would have tried several more from the apps but split time with clubs, known AMPS and the apps.

Arevir
11-27-15, 11:35
I've seen cards being left on cars in Silicon, and have called a few. I visited one three time (the price was awesome) and then the phone started going straight to VM. Then one Int'l city provider rented an apartment and began offering incall there. Then found another card and it was in another residential building there. PM me for tel numbers.

Chaamp
06-20-17, 23:34
I live in dso and remember having cards on cars and once tried one of them in axis building 3.

Don't know if there are more here in dso.

It's hard to find.

There are no bars or massage parlours or anything out here.

Chaamp
03-21-18, 21:39
Hi guys,

I just discovered a new massage center in palace towers. They charge a 100 for an hour.

Decent girls doing a decent job. Nice place to relax.

Recommended people living in dso.

Enjoy.