PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Shit

Bombs
11-20-15, 09:17
I'll give Cons credit for this idea. Though it was just a smart ass response in a back and forth with another member, I think it's a good idea.

Instead of chastising the managerial class and lazy newcomers, just link their questions here.

If you're new and asking a question that can be read by a little effort of reading though the forum threads, you'll find your questions here.

Peace.

Blanquiceleste
11-20-15, 10:02
I am travelling to Dubai in 2 weeks. Please send me contacts of good young girls. LOL.

I am tripping on this one! Great show Bombs.

Muttley81
11-20-15, 18:26
I am travelling to Dubai in 2 weeks. Please send me contacts of good young girls. LOL.

I am tripping on this one! Great show Bombs.Don't forget to send me their pictures so I can see if they are worthy in advance also.

Pagal Chacha
11-20-15, 20:27
I'll give Cons credit for this idea. Though it was just a smart ass response in a back and forth with another member, I think it's a good idea.

Instead of chastising the managerial class and lazy newcomers, just link their questions here.

If you're new and asking a question that can be read by a little effort of reading though the forum threads, you'll find your questions here.

Peace.Refer to title.

Beijing4987
11-21-15, 02:46
How about a universal thread for all the newbies (nothing wrong with that) and bullshitters who troll Our Beloved ISG. Put it all in one easy accessible location? Also the ignore list app could be faster. One click. How about you techies out there in ISG land.

Bombs
11-21-15, 05:53
Refer to title.I believe that you don't understand the purpose of this thread.

Bombs
11-21-15, 05:55
How about a universal thread for all the newbies (nothing wrong with that) and bullshitters who troll Our Beloved ISG. Put it all in one easy accessible location? Also the ignore list app could be faster. One click. How about you techies out there in ISG land.Race has nothing to do with this thread.

Snow1998
11-23-15, 22:15
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3464-AMPs-in-other-areas-of-Dubai&p=1804437&viewfull=1#post1804437.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3464-AMPs-in-other-areas-of-Dubai&p=1804425&viewfull=1#post1804425.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3464-AMPs-in-other-areas-of-Dubai&p=1804421&viewfull=1#post1804421.

Snow1998
11-24-15, 05:17
Help needed.

Hey m in Dubai for two more days.

Help me out with contact details of any independent of you have.

Preference in order listed below.

1. Russian.

2. Iranian.

3. Pakistani.

4. Indian.

5. Thai / Chinese.

TheNone
11-24-15, 06:55
I was about to post this classic manager PM.

He he he.

Regards.

Thenone.

Help needed.

Hey m in Dubai for two more days.

Help me out with contact details of any independent of you have.

Preference in order listed below.

1. Russian.

2. Iranian.

3. Pakistani.

4. Indian.

5. Thai / Chinese.

Cons68
11-26-15, 08:59
Race has nothing to do with this thread.People get flak for the content of their post. Some people do not like that because most of these posts are coming from the same place, they can fuck themselves.

To the idiot who suggested using the ignore list, you can not ignore people with 10 posts.

And finally this was not supposed to be a hall of fame of the clueless, linking does not fix the problem of pollution in the main thread.

Good news, I am done with this. I am only sharing on side channels now, and guess what the first person I sent details from the freakish girl is Indian (who has stopped posting here because of its increasing irrelevance).

This place has gone to the dogs and nothing short of a Pol-Pot style revolution will free it from the oppression of the managerial class: All the people with sticky fingers should be sent for reeducation.

Misha Rastov
11-26-15, 15:45
Good news, I am done with this. Good idea! Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Snow1998
11-26-15, 20:47
People get flak for the content of their post. Some people do not like that because most of these posts are coming from the same place, they can fuck themselves.

And finally this was not supposed to be a hall of fame of the clueless, linking does not fix the problem of pollution in the main thread.While I tend to agree, this thread will just help in venting. Rather than vent in the main forum. Was watching Robert De Niro in The Score and something in that movie struck a chord. He has a hacker friend who gets him security codes, when this guy tries hacking into a security company another hacker beats him to it and sends him a message "Nothing in this world is free asshole".

Blanquiceleste
11-27-15, 01:18
Don't forget to send me their pictures so I can see if they are worthy in advance also.Here you go! LOL.

Snow1998
11-28-15, 07:45
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?926-General-Info&p=1802220&viewfull=1#post1802220.

PickUp joints.

Can you recommend bars, clubs for picking up Russians? In some places there is also this system that bar get a commission from girls drinks and you can book her? Does something similar exist in Dubai?

Snow1998
11-30-15, 10:50
Simply I am not there. I just want to know if that systems exist in Dubai to visit some of these bars next time. Like hostess, you pay for their drink and sit with them.

I have tried this in Cyprus, Greece and Singapore.Simply RTFF and you will discover the wonders available or not in Dubai, UAE. Then when you come go try it out and simply file in a report on your experience. That will enable someone like you next time to read and know about Dubai.

BrandonB
12-08-15, 17:49
Simply RTFF and you will discover the wonders available or not in Dubai, UAE. Then when you come go try it out and simply file in a report on your experience. That will enable someone like you next time to read and know about Dubai.I keep reading but can't find anything. Can you at least help me if these bars have a certain name type I could search? Its the kind that you buy the lady a drink and sits with you and chat.

Snow1998
12-09-15, 05:09
I keep reading but can't find anything. Can you at least help me if these bars have a certain name type I could search? Its the kind that you buy the lady a drink and sits with you and chat.Seriously if you can't find anything on this forum then you will be wasting your time in Dubai. In every bar if the lady agrees you can buy her a drink and she will sit and chat with you. Read the ROD section lots of new reports on the scene in Dubai.

Wicked Roger
12-27-15, 14:15
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2394-Dubai-Reports&p=1818621&viewfull=1#post1818621.

This from Nicky11.

Totally moronic FR, could be LE as this is his / her first post. Who knows, but I wonder what person will respond with any info when RTFF would happily find the answers.

BrandonB
12-28-15, 06:52
Seriously if you can't find anything on this forum then you will be wasting your time in Dubai. In every bar if the lady agrees you can buy her a drink and she will sit and chat with you. Read the ROD section lots of new reports on the scene in Dubai.Man,

She will sit and then start negotiating price. I m not looking for that, I just want company for the evening doesn't mean I need to take her later on. That's why I am asking if this system exists somewhere. I didn't ask for numbers or anything, just any recommendations if there is a place that has this system.

Wicked Roger
12-29-15, 02:49
Man,

She will sit and then start negotiating price. I m not looking for that, I just want company for the evening doesn't mean I need to take her later on. That's why I am asking if this system exists somewhere. I didn't ask for numbers or anything, just any recommendations if there is a place that has this system.You actually post a FR in the thread that you star? LOL.

Do the research call the bars and ask even Google and see my FR as really you are lazy and a manager, someone ho can be bothered to contribute at all despite visit to Dubai.

So please follow advice of some seniors, return with a full detailed FR (well many) and then we can possibly believe you are for real.

CleanHands
01-06-16, 01:49
Good idea! Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.Ha! Wonderful!

I'll use this saying from now on.

P.S - Does anyone know if there are WGs in Dubai?

Wicked Roger
07-28-16, 00:53
Can't believe he asked this but he has 5 FRs all question and guess where this manager comes from?

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1619-Dubai-Hotel-Information&p=1914498&viewfull=1#post1914498.

Wicked Roger
09-15-16, 02:44
Quite amazed he could not find the appropriate thread to RTFF. Some managers amaze more each day LOL.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?926-General-Info&p=1936426&viewfull=1#post1936426.

Want More
06-13-17, 15:39
I am sure this qualifies.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3910-Sugar-Life&p=2045304&viewfull=1#post2045304

Have been asked this a number of time already.

Perhaps needs a lantern to enlighten him

Wicked Roger
06-13-17, 15:58
I am sure this qualifies.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3910-Sugar-Life&p=2045304&viewfull=1#post2045304

Have been asked this a number of time already.

Perhaps needs a lantern to enlighten himMy effort was moderated out by Admin WM when I pointed out the obvious. Well he has 4 FRs and is lazy so what to expect nowadays on the UAE board.

Want More
06-14-17, 04:24
My effort was moderated out by Admin WM when I pointed out the obvious. Well he has 4 FRs and is lazy so what to expect nowadays on the UAE board.I think we are getting some really good members with solid FRs right of the bat too. Those folks make these morons look even worse.