PDA

View Full Version : Chandigarh and Tricity Area

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

Mecore
06-26-18, 07:17
Hi again,

Last weekend Johny was in mood so thought of contacting my regular SP in Panchkula and he referred any independent bird. Her name is Kkkkkkiran and digits ending with 611. She serves Zkp, Panchkula and Manimajra only.

She carries a modern attitude, lens in the eyes, nice Haircut with a lovely smile. She came directly to my hotel, asked form money first and we started the deed.

She started talking dirty and sexy stuff chit chat then we start with kissing but DFK was not on menu. She started using her tongue on my rock hard Johny and it was awesome. The she kissed me all over and played, rimmed Johny with enormous pressure. Then she asked me to come in missy then doggy and again finished the deed in Missy along with her moaning all the time (little fake)..Bro,

You don't have PM can you please provide some more details of this SP and the girl Kiran.

Maxo151
07-14-18, 07:37
Hey guys,

If anyone has any contacts in Patiala please PM.

Cheers.

Maxo151
07-14-18, 15:58
Hey guys,

If anyone has any contacts in Patiala please PM me.

Tia.

Cheers.

Mrpusa
07-15-18, 05:08
Hi All,

I will soon be visiting Chandigarh from New Delhi, I would like to know which is the best MP in the city. By best I mean a fairly high level of ambiance, relatively decent english speaking girls, preferably Punjabi, my budget is up to 5 K. Also, has anyone tried "Body Massage Chandigarh", they have a "penis massage" I believe they are located in sector 18. Just type those words into google for more info? You can send me a private message if you like. Thanks All!

Woodspirit
07-22-18, 14:08
Hello guys,

Desi here.

I live in Ambala and I keep visiting Chandigarh once a while and it was last month when weather was good and unfortunately I had to attend a cremation in Chandigarh in the afternoon.

So after I got free few friends stopped me for lunch and had few beers in lunch and after that while coming back home little was getting out of control due to the weather and looking at Chandigarb girls.

So called my regular MP and at his assurance I went to spa in sector 9 and found all old stuff there so said no to him and call a housewife in sec 41 now shifter to 40.

She knew me well so she asked me to come fast.

So went all the way from sec 9 to 40.

Upon reaching had to sneak in her house and once inside she was all over me. Like where were you all these days and bla bla.

Started with the deed in doggy I have been to her many times but today weather played the role and within 10 minutes I was done...Hello,

I live in chandigarh and would like to have detailed of that housewife. I have 1_2 independent contacts that I can help you with. I'm new here, can't find an option to PM you.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Preence77
07-29-18, 05:34
Tricity fun.

You will be lucky if you find a lock on a door in any of the parlors.

Also HJ won't cost you less than 1 k.

Here were some of my experiences in Chandi.

I stayed at hotel Icon. Decent Asian restaurant on ground floor.

I tried many parlors on my 8 days stay.

Work was 4 hrs a day after which I was free.

I am writing from the Shatabdi will post later tonight.

So here goes:

Spa s in sec 9.

Not much to write about..Good insight. Please share details of sec 18.

Keep banging.

P77.

KoolTemp
07-31-18, 04:52
Hi,

Visiting Chandigarh next Tuesday on official tour. Will be staying in Hotel Hyatt, Elante Mall, any advice whether its guest friendly or not. If any onr can provide me information on good and trusted SP, will be of great help. PM is on. In return can help you with real GFE contacts in Delhi, Mumbai or Bhopal. Please help.

Zombi
08-06-18, 09:33
Hello mongers,

Could you help me with any first hand exp with the following places and it's girl friendliness?

(At least some means to take your girl in without much hazzles).

1. Ramada plaza Zirkpur.

2. Holiday inn Punch kula.

3. Taj Chandigarh.

Zombi
08-09-18, 17:36
Looking for some response from the mongers of Chandigarh please.

Hello mongers,

Could you help me with any first hand exp with the following places and it's girl friendliness?

1. Ramada plaza Zirkpur.

3. Taj Chandigarh.

BoomBoomND
08-10-18, 18:55
Looking for some response from the mongers of Chandigarh please.Hi brother,

All 3 are couple friendly provided you book for double occupancy and have IDs.

There are many such hotels out here.

Keep in touch if require more details.

BBND.

BoomBoomND
08-10-18, 19:48
Hello mongers,

Writing my recent experiences of past many days, got stuck up with work and all didn't get time write FRs recently.

Ventured for fun in tricity at 3 different occasions.

First,

Got contact of desi HW from a fellow ISG friend, talked with her over call and fixed meeting at a good hotel in Zrk, was excited about an experience of doing mature HW, got into cab and picked her up from a famous landmark near by the hotel.

Typical desi look nothing much to talk about. Check in was smooth enough.

Once In side the room started the deed with DFK then after some caressing we both were in our birthday suits. Boobs were small not as per my liking. But she did a great job at BBBJ. One of the satisfying I ever received from a WG. She had a an attitude to please. Started deed in miss, WOT, doggy and completed in miss.

After resting for some time she again started caressing my Johnny. Another good round of BBBJ. Then started deed in doggy but bed was making unnecessary loud noise. Took her inside bathroom and banged her in doggy. But somehow Johnny lost interest and refused to come. Removed condom. And asked her to do BBBJ which she obliged. Then also Johnny. Refused to show any sign of coming. Finally decided to end it. Got freshed and went downstairs to bid her a goodbye.

Overall VFM experience.

3 k to her and 2 k to hotel.

Second,

One of my non ISG friend took me to his regular Saloo. Cum spa in pkl.

Line up were shown choosed one local Punjabi girl with good figure.

Changed to despo. And laid on table.

She came inside and started the massage. Told her that I'm not comfortable in despo and would she mind if removed it. She said ok.

I thought it's a good sign. But I was wrong. Her massage skills were zero she was just doing tel malish type of thing. Asked her what else she can do?

After sometime got ready for providing HJ. I thought in my mind WTF. I frankly told her that if I need a HJ them in would happly do that myself. I pursued her to offer something more. But she didn't agreed. May it was my bed time as I was nearly closing time and she wants to get the massage done ASAP and leave. Bcz as per my friend's review it's a sure shot place for fun.

Ended the massage in half hour and went outside. There was no point on continuing that tel malish.

Rooms where good with attached shower area.

Paid counter charges of 1 k and left.

Third,

I hoping to get better service this time at this sure shot place when again in late afternoon time at the this place again after few days. Choosed a Himachali girl from the lot. The best of them in terms of looks.

Repeated same process of last time's visit. But time quality of massage is much better. After taking massage for half hour and chitchatting with her in between the massage to build a tempo. Convinced her to provide HJ with top excess and some B2B. Her top less body was a blessing to enjoyed. Sucked her boobs to my liking and having B2B in between finished with HJ and hot shower after that.

Paid 1 k and 1 k at counter. In all a satisfactory experience compared to last visit.

Although I may sound selfish but I will share details only with actual mongers brothers who contributes with FRs and had some good independent contacts to share in return. As mongering scene is not that easy going here compare to Delhi. And I'm looking to expand my options. But will happily share details with contributing member.

BBND.

Preence77
08-15-18, 12:38
Got an SP from JD. Digits end with 732. Covers ZKP & PKL.

SP arranged for hotel on ZKP highway.

You can ask for pics.

10 k for night 4 shot.

5 k for day 1 shot includes 1 k for room.

You can cut a deal with the chick for next time and shave off 1 k of the SP.

Carry your own protection because most of them don't carry and even if they do they charge 100+. Or you can get from hotel and they might also charge similar.

I made of mistake of not choosing the chick in advance. Got an average looking one but the deed was great.

Vikasji
08-18-18, 18:52
Go ahead all 1 and 3 are good, no info about 2nd one. In fact I also prefer 5 star to remain secure. These hotels accept local IDs too.

Hello mongers,

1. Ramada plaza Zirkpur.

3. Taj Chandigarh.

Mat Cauthon
08-19-18, 05:38
At Oomboomnd.

Unbelievable that a spa in Panchkula is charging only RS 1000.00 counter charges and that too with attached shower. I have been to most spas in Pkl but am yet to find one that charges only RS 1000.00 counter charges.

MaximsMeridius
08-19-18, 18:30
Reporting from (l) Aura Thai spa sec 8 chd.

Upon reference from a fellow monger, visited this spa. Specifically booked appointment with masseuse Hindi name staring with k and means shape in English.

Fs was on the cards: 1 k BJ and 2 k for the whole deed.

I selected BJ as I didn't find the masseuse very attractive.

Thai ethnicity in early 30's short in height.

Ambience: 8/10.

Looks: 6/10.

Gfe: 7/10.

A one time visit.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

JazzyBoy
08-23-18, 05:27
Holiday inn Panchkula- you need to come down and get the chic as elevator is through card access.

Ramada plaza is absolutely friendly.

If you want more choices do pm me.

Hello mongers,

1. Ramada plaza Zirkpur.

3. Taj Chandigarh.

JazzyBoy
08-23-18, 05:54
Short trip to Panchkula.

Checked into my usual hotel in sector 10. Got a few pics from my old SP. Selected a sweet looking chic. Came to my room by 8. 30 pm. Himachali girl, cute, naive, new to this and also very submissive. Works as beautician she says.

Overall a good fun-filled night.

Looks- 7/10.

Boobs- small but perky.

GFE- 8/10.

Damage- 9 k.

Waris755
08-26-18, 12:23
Tried the infamous C spa in 20 pkl.

1300 at the counter, went to room, it was small but clean and attached bathroom, ditched the despo and laid down just like that. The lady from the reception came herself, she was quite mature and I didn't like so asked to change girl.

Another girl came, short in height, below average in looks, however her massage skills were excellent! Like top class massage skills!

But no signs of extra! Zero / Nil! May be that girl is not into extras or my luck was bad LOL. God knows, but her massage skills made my day!

Going to try again with some other girl! Hoping to score next time!

Waris.

Cmp01
08-26-18, 15:03
Hi bro,

Next week I visit to Chandigarh for office work please share some SP, Indie or spa number for fun in exchange I provide number of Ahmedabad girls. PM is active.

Vikasji
08-27-18, 09:49
Its sad but here people hardly share contacts, check inbox I shared on which I had.

Hi bro,

Next week I visit to Chandigarh for office work please share some SP, Indie or spa number for fun in exchange I provide number of Ahmedabad girls. PM is active.

AntonioHoo
08-27-18, 21:12
Hi Desi bro,

Please provide information of the place.

Thanks.

Hi guys,

Desi here.

Yesterday I was in Chandigarh for some work and I got in touch with my regular MP guy and he said assured me of new girl because he could not provide me a some new and good stuff last time.

So I went there it was 4 in the afternoon and was hot like anything.

Upon reaching the MP he told me that he has specially got her for me bla bla bull shit types.

So when he showed me the girl (Ma KI old famous actress) ohh man she was my all time fav spa girl who used to work in some diff spa before her marriage and was out of touch for 2 years..

AntonioHoo
08-28-18, 11:01
Hi bro,

I am really surprised at that thing about "whole deed".

Have been there many a times and at what happens at max is HJ for 1 k given the fact that this place doesn't have doors and only curtains.

In fact made friends with a Thai girl over there and once she moved to nearby spa E in Sector 8 itself, there she did B2B happily as that place has doors.

Have 'A Thai' now put doors so that FS is possible?

Thanks.

Antonio.

Reporting from (l) Aura Thai spa sec 8 chd.

Upon reference from a fellow monger, visited this spa. Specifically booked appointment with masseuse Hindi name staring with k and means shape in English.

Fs was on the cards: 1 k BJ and 2 k for the whole deed.

I selected BJ as I didn't find the masseuse very attractive.

Thai ethnicity in early 30's short in height..

Vikasji
08-30-18, 15:45
Hi friends,

Frequently visiting Chandigarh these day but unable to get link of SP or Inde.

Share it guys I know most of you have Delhi digits still I can share few.

Hoping good lead this time.

Thanks.

Mrpusa
09-05-18, 07:21
This is the place in chd that has the greatest density of MP. There are about half a dozen! I will review Spa E-and and an India therapist mrs are. On money transfer!

The massage last a good 50 minutes with oil, then she did a bum massage and a HJ. Entrance: 1. 5 K, Girl 1. 5 K, total 3 K. Wir: maybe.

In all these places, they will not show you the line up! The cover charge was more at the other MP in sector 8 C, ex. 2. 5 K.

KingSizesRe
09-05-18, 18:48
Hello brothers,

I am visiting Jalandhar in mid of Sept if someone can suggest me some MP or inde for short time in day. Will be thankful.

Regards,

Kss.

Desparado
09-06-18, 12:44
Hanji bro.

How have you been. Let's meet up for a drink someday.

Cheers.

Desperado.

Hello guys,

Desi here.

I live in Ambala and I keep visiting Chandigarh once a while and it was last month when weather was good and unfortunately I had to attend a cremation in Chandigarh in the afternoon.

So after I got free few friends stopped me for lunch and had few beers in lunch and after that while coming back home little was getting out of control due to the weather and looking at Chandigarb girls..

BoomBoomND
09-06-18, 15:32
Hello fellow brothesrs,

BBND here. This time sharing my fun episode with a spa girl.

I developed a good repo with this spa girl in recent time, convinced her to take a leave from spa and meet outside.

Picked her up from nearby location. She dressed well for a meeting. Looking hot in red top & Black Palazzo.

Went for a ride in nearby hill side. Had a beer together, decided to had massage session in a safe house.

Reached there and then fun starts. First took a massage from her for half and hour. Her massage skills are comparatively good enough to serve the purpose of relaxing. Then started B2B with DFK while enjoying her other assets now and then.

Had a brief BBBJ. Which was very satisfying for me.

Rested for some time. Paid her 1. 5 k for whole experience and dropped her at nearby place.

A complete VFM experience.

BBND.

Wandere
09-07-18, 04:54
I would be grateful to know about Good Hotels which are GFE / allow Visitors in the Tricity, preferably non Five Stars.

Thanks.

Preence77
09-07-18, 08:55
Tried a nightout last Friday. I was not able to contact my regular SP so want for a new one from JD digits ending 951.

He quoted 7 k (4 shot) for night and I went for it. The birds he shared were below average but still probably that is what one get for that kind of money.

Asked to come either to Tribune chowk or Sec 42. I went to 42 and he arranged hotel which was another 1 k.

The girl was OK but good fuck. She was good to talk to but only knew Punjabi which made it more interesting. Was very comfortable.

1st deed was done in 10 minutes. Then we had dinner. After chatting and watching TV went for 2nd round. It went wild. I fingered her the right way and in right place and she just lost it. She started biting me and then came on my top. She rode me like on fire and fucked me hard. I was having the best experience. I tried to break for water and even before I could finish she pulled me on her top. I blew her off and came hard. After that we cuddled and she dozed off. I kept watching TV and about an hour latter I again aroused her. Though she was sleepish I went for doggy and humped her well.

Was on the clock so had to leave.

Face. The one SP sent was an old pic of her.

Body. Slim 7/10.

AntonioHoo
09-08-18, 06:49
This is the place in chd that has the greatest density of MP. There are about half a dozen! I will review Spa E-and and an India therapist mrs are. On money transfer!

The massage last a good 50 minutes with oil, then she did a bum massage and a HJ. Entrance: 1. 5 K, Girl 1. 5 K, total 3 K. Wir: maybe.

In all these places, they will not show you the line up! The cover charge was more at the other MP in sector 8 C, ex. 2. 5 K.Across Chandigarh, esp Sector 8 C, HJ stands at 1000 bucks. Also you may request the therapist to cooperate and allow you to feel her. At times they themselves have told me, "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]". That one invitation is enough: the then in some cases in fact I have slid my hand under their panties, and they don't object. Just don't be in a hurry.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Maxo151
09-08-18, 15:53
Anyone has any indie contacts in Patiala? TIA.

Cmp01
09-09-18, 17:27
Hi all,

How are you?

Now am at Baddi for some days please share indie or MILF contacts of Chandigarh and near cities. I provide Ahmedabad indies number in exchange.

Thanks in advance.

AntonioHoo
09-09-18, 18:58
Across Chandigarh, esp Sector 8 C, HJ stands at 1000 bucks. Also you may request the therapist to cooperate and allow you to feel her. At times they themselves have told me, Non-English text deleted by Admin. That one invitation is enough: the then in some cases in fact I have slid my hand under their panties, and they don't object. Just don't be in a hurry.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!Aahh. Sorry. Didn't realise while typing. My mistake.

That non English text translates to. Sir, you may fondle the boobs, if you wish to.

Waris755
09-10-18, 13:13
Got online coupon for this place through the app.

The rooms were in basement.

Massage was good, had to ask for extra pressure.

After 30 min popped question for HJ, quoted proce 1 k, I laughed and refused politely.

Nothing else was on charts. Then at last settled for 400 rs for HJ with top and panty access.

Girl- 5/10.

HJ skills- 6/10.

WIR. Nope.

Waris.

Kunalaking
09-10-18, 18:50
Hi Chandigarh,

I am a traveller presently in Chandigarh on work for next two days. Don't have a clue of the scene here.

Would love to try a inde / SP in case someone could share. Am open to an evening out with bros on the forum.

Do revert. Sincere request. Can help in Bangalore and Delhi.

Kunal.

Cmp01
09-12-18, 13:10
Hey everyone,

I am at Chandigarh now please share Indie or MILF contact number with me.

Cmp01
09-23-18, 03:37
Last Sunday FR.

Get contact from some site and contacted her she call me at cost touch spa near fun republic Manimajara.

For one hour massage charges 1500 for extra quoted 1500 for top access and HJ, for 3000 HJ nd full access and for 5000 B2B and all full service so its costly so doing top access and HJ at 1300nd leave it.

Very short session when I pay for extra than immediately she doing handjob because other customer on waiting.

Miss Mahi has small but tite tits.

But there was one super girl also available so try her and enjoy.

Vikasji
09-23-18, 16:14
You tried contacts I given?

Last Sunday FR.

Get contact from some site and contacted her she call me at cost touch spa near fun republic Manimajara.

For one hour massage charges 1500 for extra quoted 1500 for top access and HJ, for 3000 HJ nd full access and for 5000 B2B and all full service so its costly so doing top access and HJ at 1300nd leave it.

Very short session when I pay for extra than immediately she doing handjob because other customer on waiting.

Miss Mahi has small but tite tits.

But there was one super girl also available so try her and enjoy.

DrGoodLick
09-24-18, 14:46
Hey everyone,

I moved to Chandigarh recently from Bangalore and would sincerely appreciate any contacts for and Indie or MILF or even spa / MP recommendations. Can reciprocate with contacts from Bangalore or by buying you a beer. Would greatly appreciate some help!

Thank you.

PuniFem73
10-15-18, 19:39
Tried out some spa / MP during the weekend.

Saturday: MP E Sec 8.

Counter charge 1.5 k. If you take package it's 1 k per session. Been here before. No line up nor lock in the door, but never really disappointed as I didn't expect much either. Once inside the room, changed into dispo and within 2 minutes came a NE. She was a bit plump, but well proportioned. Massage was really good and she gave one of the best bum massage with plenty of oil and reaching down to stroke the balls too. Only handjob with TL was available. B2B is non existent and FS is out of the question. I did had a wonderful session here about 2 yrs back when they had a Thai girl- FS along with A level. Anyway, coming back, Miss J was quite good at tugging. She didn't take off her shirt. I simply unhooked her bra to release the massive melons. As I took a long time to cum, slipped my hand downstairs and slipped a finger inside her. She didn't object and she was already wet! Tipped 1 k after I blasted.

Sunday: MP T, Sec 22.

Exclusive Thai spa. Again no line up. Luckily a tall and young, maybe around 22 yrs, came in. Tried to impress her with some Thai words which I know and it worked! She felt more comfortable and started chatting with her broken English. Massage was great and instead of rushing for the oil, she gave a good stretching for nearly 20 mins. When asked she said only HJ available. I asked her if she is new and that every other girl gives B2B. This was a lie as I didn't know but she fell for it. She says she normally doesn't do b2 b but she'll do because she likes my behaviour. She wanted 3 k, told her the standard price is 2 k, finally settled for 2.5 k. There was no lock on the door, but she dragged the table to ensure the door cannot be opened easily from outside. B2 B was great with plenty of fingering. Overall a good experience. Counter charge is 1.5 k.

Donju
10-20-18, 11:57
I am rarely free in the afternoons but this was one of that occasions and as I thought I should take the opportunity to relax. Chandigarh is pretty dry on most days so I didn't have any high hopes, just wanted a good massage. I found sec 8 to have a lot of MP's and went for the 'best' one. Since it was the afternoon on a weekday I didn't bother to call and ask for an appointment. I walked in and got a session right away.

Obviously I was not given an option to choose the therapist, but a Thai lady walked out and greeted me with a huge smile and asked me to sit down to get my feet washed. She took me inside and asked me to change into the dispo, there are no doors just curtains. I changed and lay down. She came in and sat next to me and draped the towel over me. I noticed that she is being a little careless about covering me and touching me in places that most 'professional' therapist would avoid.

The massage itself was excellent. The stretches and powerful massage was just what I needed and I was happy with just that much. After massaging my back she asked me to turn over, again she lifted the towel and was not very careful when placing it back. She moved herself in between both my legs and placed her hands on my hips and applied pressure, My eyes were closed and I assumed she will do that for a few seconds and move on but it lasted longer than I expected. I opened my eyes and she was staring directly at me. She smiled and moved to my side. She then put her hand on my dick and looked at me and whispered " yes" ? I asked how much and she gestured 1000. I said OK. She then proceeded to pull off the dispo and pour oil on it and stroke it softly. She then took my hand and slid it under her shirt and gave me a good hand full of her boobs. It was incredibly exciting especially because there were no doors, just a thin curtain that is completely see through and the owner kept walking up and down the corridor every once in a while, not to mention there were other clients getting massaged as well. After a while she looked at me and smiled again. She took a towel and wiped off the oil and started giving me a blowjob. This was just amazing. She alternated between stroking and blowing me for a few minutes. All the while trying to be quiet. Till I shot my load. She cleaned me and to my surprise continued the massage that she had abandoned earlier for another 20 minutes.

After the massage she took me to the shower which was common for all the cubicles. When I walked in she was arranging the towels. She closed the door behind me and took off my towel and gave my dick and couple of strokes and giggled a little and pushed me into the shower. I took my shower and went back to the cubicle and got dressed. She came in and I paid her. She thanked me and told me to take her number and meet her outside sometime.

I left with the biggest smile on my face.

Total damage 3 k + 1 k.

WIR. For a good massage and a little bit more. Yes. But I am more keen on meeting her outside now.

Mat Cauthon
10-21-18, 08:57
Went to GT salon and spa at ManiMajra. It is situated in ManiMajra and not MDC where a majority of spas are located. Found it thru locanto. Anyways, the lady at the counter asked for 3.5 K for massage and service. Tried very hard to bring her down to 3 K but to no avail. Promised to charge 3 K the next time around. Asked to see the lineup before paying anything.

They had only 2 girls with both of them being slim and fair. Chose miss m as she had curves at the right places.

During the massage, asked her the charges for another shot. Was quoted 2 K but managed to get her down to 1. 5 K incl. B2B. Miss M was cooperative and knew her job well.

One thing I liked about the place was that the massage room had attached shower area and clean towels. Generally I have found that spas offering extras don't provide these facilities which is a bit of a letdown for me.

Total damages: 3.5 + 1.5 (two shots).

Girl: 8/10.

Ambience: 9/10.

WIR: sure but with some other girl.

AllOut
10-21-18, 15:45
I am rarely free in the afternoons but this was one of that occasions and as I thought I should take the opportunity to relax. Chandigarh is pretty dry on most days so I didn't have any high hopes, just wanted a good massage. I found sec 8 to have a lot of MP's and went for the 'best' one. Since it was the afternoon on a weekday I didn't bother to call and ask for an appointment. I walked in and got a session right away.

Obviously I was not given an option to choose the therapist, but a Thai lady walked out and greeted me with a huge smile and asked me to sit down to get my feet washed. She took me inside and asked me to change into the dispo, there are no doors just curtains. I changed and lay down. She came in and sat next to me and draped the towel over me. I noticed that she is being a little careless about covering me and touching me in places that most 'professional' therapist would avoid..If you don't mind, can you give a coded-hint on which MP this happened in Sec-8 since there are so many.

PuniFem73
10-30-18, 02:32
Bro,

From your description of Thai lady, no doors only curtain, common shower in Sec 8, I can easily decode the place. But 3 k counter charges is too high. It is 2-2.5 k for walk ins and 1.5 k for package membership. Be sure not to hike up the price. Chandigarh anyway is dry and pricey already as compared to places like Delhi. Keep banging, keep sharing.

Obviously I was not given an option to choose the therapist, but a Thai lady walked out and greeted me with a huge smile and asked me to sit down to get my feet washed. She took me inside and asked me to change into the dispo, there are no doors just curtains. I changed and lay down. She came in and sat next to me and draped the towel over me. I noticed that she is being a little careless about covering me and touching me in places that most 'professional' therapist would avoid..

Jackda
10-30-18, 06:11
Any contacts or MP who can Home deliver food? Seniors please help.

Preence77
11-03-18, 09:12
Yesterday, I tried a cheap Rs 600 brothel in Zirakpur opposite to Paras downtown.

I was on a trail for a cheap MP / Salon on the Zirakpur-Pataila road as mentioned by a member, but I could not locate it. Disappointed I was returning and contemplating if I should contact one of my SPs but I was in no mood to shell out a lot of money. That is when I decided to try the oldest trick in the book – I hired a cycle-rickshaw. My intentions was to get directions to local cheap thrills. I have tried this in Delhi and it works but never succeeded in Chandigarh. But this time it was different.

5 minutes into the ride I popped the question to the rickshaw driver. First he denied but I think later he realized he could make some extra bucks. Almost close to destination he turned around said that he can take me to a place where the rate is just Rs 600, but would cost extra for the ride. Rs 20 ride was now steeped to Rs 50.

He took a turn into an alley next to Hotel Mandarin Square. The place is flooded by lottery dens. Took me to a building which used to be a Hotel. The only thing left of the hotel was its name on the railings to the entrance. It's a 2 minutes walk from Zirakpur traffic light below the flyover on the Chandigarh-Delhi Highway. Ones in, you take the stairs which leads to a hall and that is where you meet the pimps. There was only 2 room or which used to be kitchens.

I was shown 3 pretty girls with good figures. I selected one of them. The first pimp asked me for Rs 800 but then I gave him look and said I only pay Rs 600, to which the second pimp interjected, oh yes I am a regular customer and only pays Rs 600 . For protection they said it would cost another 100 to which I informed that I carrying my own. Though the girl took an extra Rs 50 from me. I was then led to the next room.

Girl – She was pretty and all decked up. Spoke kinky and knew enough English like fucking, sucking which I was not expecting at a place like that. She kept on talking and started giving me a HJ, more to make me ready and get over with it. But I liked it. Now 600 was only for missionary, everything else was extra. Access to boobs 200, BJ – 500, Doggy -500. I just wanted to relieve myself so didn't take any extra. The deed was finished in 10 minutes.

Again this is a brothel, an upgraded version of GB road in Delhi. No GFE or other comforts. Only quick fuck.

BangBang.

P77.

Pompy090
11-04-18, 08:43
Hey brothers,

I've mongered in Delhi although I'm net to it. Do any brother here has any pointers to any sure shot MP spa in Jalandhar? I would be highly appreciative of the kind act.

Preence77
11-20-18, 14:59
Tried this dish today. Got it through SP Ruchi Paytm. One reason to do business with her was because of Paytm. I was hard on cash but wanted to pay through Paytm.

As usual with all first time customer she shared random pics of girls. Still wondering why they insist on selecting one when they don't have the birds with them and end up with a different bird.

This bird was not with her but got it from a different source. Had me in direct contact with her source. Turns out he too is an SP.

Booked RD hotel on Zirakpur-Shimla highway for 800. Had to share menu card pic to confirm that I am in the hotel.

The girl had average height but was very pretty. Her boobs were very loose but had a tight pussy. She was very good in bed. Was pleasant to talk to. She confirmed that she has contacts for other birds with age range of 20-22. She shared their pic with me.

Damage: 7 k for 2 shot + 500 for her cab back + 800 room.

P.S: Reconfirm Paytm option with every player involved. The SP with the girl had no knowledge about Paytm deal that I had.

Donju
11-23-18, 00:01
My advice is that you pay with cash as much as possible. It isn't safe to have a paper trail that leads back to you.

Tried this dish today. Got it through SP Ruchi Paytm. One reason to do business with her was because of Paytm. I was hard on cash but wanted to pay through Paytm.

As usual with all first time customer she shared random pics of girls. Still wondering why they insist on selecting one when they don't have the birds with them and end up with a different bird.

This bird was not with her but got it from a different source. Had me in direct contact with her source. Turns out he too is an SP.

Booked RD hotel on Zirakpur-Shimla highway for 800. Had to share menu card pic to confirm that I am in the hotel..

LurkerGuy
11-23-18, 13:23
Please anyone can provide good contact would be great help thanks.

AllOut
12-20-18, 21:03
Sector 20 pkl.

Desparado.Hi, I'm now settled in the US, am from chd and visiting in a few days. Will be staying at a hotel in Madhya Marg looking to get action. I read through the whole short story of Chandigarh forum. The see spa sounds awesome, is it still open? Last post on it is quite old.

Mat Cauthon
12-22-18, 06:25
Hi, I'm now settled in the US, am from chd and visiting in a few days. Will be staying at a hotel in Madhya Marg looking to get action. I read through the whole short story of Chandigarh forum. The see spa sounds awesome, is it still open? Last post on it is quite old.The quality of see spa has deteriorated over time. I myself have not gone there in some time. Staying on Madhya Marg, you can try out 'A' spa in sector 7 or one of many in MDC, Panchkula.

Preence77
12-23-18, 16:28
This is an old FR, to be precise Nov 30th.

Wanted some game so was chatting with the last dish I tried and had almost finalized the deal. The only downside was night rate was 10 k + other expenses, which I was in no mood to spent.

So before I closed the deal called SP are and he shared some pics and quoted night for 7 k. I selected the girl and reached the same old hotel in sec 42.

She might not be stunner but was good in bed. Loved the whole deal with her. She is from some village in Punjab and is a dancer by actual profession.

The other reason this encounter was memorable is Dapoxetine. Picked this up from Delhi forum. It really helps with premature ejaculation. Man I couldn't believe that I was able to control my climax. I enjoyed every bit of fucking. Even with this chick I had to give up because I could sense her discomfort. She was exhausted with every session. It only costs 140 for a strip of 4 tablets. Please google for how to use it and it's side effects before anyone wants to try it. I really didn't feel anything different other than the great fuck.

Overall a memorable night.

BlackTornado7
12-24-18, 09:50
Any indies or good contacts in and around tricity.

Any good MILF or something good in dry city?

I have never mongered in chd so it will be q new experience.

Anybody looking for Bangalore or Delhi contacts can easily exchange from me.

Looking forward.

TheCheGuevara
12-24-18, 13:30
Can any kind soul help with a recommended MP (therapist name would be an additional blessing) or SP.

Visiting with family on 30th Dec to 1st Jan & ll be staying at Hyatt near Elante Mall.

Thanks so much in advance.

Preence77
12-24-18, 15:38
Tried SP are for the 3rd time and reused the first chick I had tried with him.

Again not a killer look. But she really knows to take care of her users.

GFE 10/10.

The experience was blissful and again hats off to Dapoxetine.

Previous FR for the same bird:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3779-Chandigarh-and-Tricity-Area&p=2221306&viewfull=1#post2221306.

Mongertress
12-29-18, 03:19
Looking for some pointers to some SP's and massage parlors in Panchkula / Chandigarh or areas in the vicinity.

All information and clues will be highly appreciated.

TheCheGuevara
12-29-18, 18:16
Bump for help please. Anyone? PM is on. TIA.

Can any kind soul help with a recommended MP (therapist name would be an additional blessing) or SP.

Visiting with family on 30th Dec to 1st Jan & ll be staying at Hyatt near Elante Mall.

Thanks so much in advance.

AbhiSingh
01-03-19, 05:19
Brothers,

Coming here for a week in tricity for work.

Kindly pm for GF hotels and any indie recommendations.

Thanks in advance will share report by PM.

BobLou
01-03-19, 07:32
Check Mistay and fab hotels.

Coming here for a week in Tricity for work.

Kindly pm for GF hotels and any indie recommendations.

Thanks in advance will share report by PM.

LurkerGuy
01-04-19, 20:15
Hi,

Anyone please provide the details of spas where extras including sex are available? And help with indie contact will also be appreciated.

Thanks.

MaximsMeridius
01-05-19, 19:15
Hi,

Anyone please provide the details of spas where extras including sex are available? And help with indie contact will also be appreciated.

Thanks.I recently visited spa In Sec 35 whose name is something which gives us oxygen by taking CO 2 during photosynthesis. HJ & B2B on the menu. Good hygiene. Counter charges 1.8 k. Inside girls will quote higher prices, negotiate and you can strike a deal for B2B in 2.5 k.

Cheers,

Grow trees.

Mongertress
01-07-19, 01:13
Went to GT spa in manimajra. 2 K charges at the counter and 2 K inside. New Young 22 year old girl ashu. Great experience.

Overall great experience. You can PM me for further details.

Looking for an independent local contact or an aunty. Any info will be much appreciated.

Cheers.

FanaticPunjabi
01-12-19, 16:36
Been a long time since I have seen any activity on the Chandigarh forum. Please reply if anybody is interested in mongering.

ChdGuy25
01-13-19, 13:51
Hi guys,

New in this field, please give some contacts, nothing in exchange but will definitely reciprocate assistance in future.

Thanks.

DogLeg1
01-14-19, 08:07
Came across an SP working in the tricity area.

Met a bird who operates independently too.

Those who want the digits can PM me.

P.S: Treat her decently and trust me she's Mesmerizing.

Preence77
01-14-19, 08:13
I had a different kind of KLPD with my highly recommend SP are.

The error on my part was that I planned a day banging vs night service. The offer was too tempting to reject. 3 k for 2 shot. I think that should have been the clue and should have avoided it. The pics were of the birds, but from younger days with lot of makeup. It tricked me into having them.

As usual I went to the same hotel in Sec 42.

First girl.

She seemed nice but was smelling badly when she undressed. Still I started the deed but had to drop it midway. I couldn't stand the stench. Called the SP and asked for a replacement. After bit of a discussion and since I was a regular client he obliged and send a new one.

Second woman.

This was worse than the first one. She looked nice but there was something odd about her. She was not young. She undressed but had a very shaggy body. I proceeded but my mind turned off. I dropped the entire idea. From this woman I got to know she was from a nearby hotel cum brothel. The brothel ran from the top floor. And the fuck there is very cheap. In fact she was inviting me to visit the place. So both the girls were from this brothel.

After I sent her back I called the SP and have my piece of mind. I warned him not to cheat his customers and if he did not have good ones he should inform upfront. Not sure how much difference does that matter to him. I think the good one's with him are ready for night as day job is of low pay.

BangBang,

P77.

Desparado
01-14-19, 16:00
Hi guys,

New in this field, please give some contacts, nothing in exchange but will definitely reciprocate assistance in future.

Thanks.Check PM.

Desparado.

ChdGuy25
01-15-19, 07:40
Check PM.

Desparado.Thanks Buddy will try that.

Newbie33
01-15-19, 08:13
Check PM.

Desparado.Looking for fish in Gurugram. Help me out guys.

Thanks in advance.

Munda1980
01-17-19, 01:02
Visiting CHD and looking for some recommendations.

Also can service be availed in a 5 star hotel? Hyatt, Taj or Marriott.

Thanks.

Karansong
01-17-19, 12:29
MP with full serve, good birds, good serve shall give digits in exchange of genuine MP or SP.

Mongertress
01-18-19, 06:25
Trying to buy subscription but none of the cards have worked.

I am from the US trying to get some decent contacts in Tricity area.

Was in Hyderabad had a pretty bad experience with Locanto. Would appreciate if some fellowmen can actually share some contacts and info.

Also got some contacts from Locanto asking me to come to Ramada near Zirakpur quoting 15 K. Let me know.

Mongertress
01-18-19, 06:45
Just to add to my earlier post. I used this service from Locanto in Hyderabad.

http://indiansexservices.com/in/hyderabad1

Really bad experience. Paid 5 K. Girl was short pretty bad looking and service was below par. It's advertising here as well. Stay away.

Request fellow mongers to share contacts.

Stay safe.

Mongertress
01-19-19, 11:14
Dude, you should post it in Hyderabad forum.I did. Any information available for a good SP or MP? Tried three times now can't buy subscription.

Preence77
01-19-19, 12:20
Tried Priyanka again yesterday. It was pretty late and I was not sure if she would consider as I had to cancel on her twice in between. But she was sweet to reconsider and said yes to meet.

On my way picked up the Zeagra. I infact was looking for Dapoxetine, which I used 4 times and had a good experience, however the chemist had the Zeagra with similar salt. I kind of liked it better than Dapoxetine. Anyone intending to try it please read about these medicines. Understand the pros and cons. And I would strongly suggest consult a doctor.

Back to the late evening. I reached the same hotel RD where we met the last time. I checked in and she came in another 30 minutes. It was almost midnight.

Round 1 - Had casual chit-chat and proceeded for the first round. She started with CBJ but would have given a BJ had it not been for heavy flow of precum. She rode me and the session ended quickly. Good though, but I felt disappointed that the drug is not working for me and that my man would not rise for the other rounds. Well that is where I got it wrong. In another 30 to 45 minutes he didn't have a problem to rise for the occasion. With little touch from the lady and there he was up and firm. I myself was amazed. And even today I feel him rising occasionally.

Round 2 - I banged her mercilessly and she couldn't take it anymore. We tried every position. She enjoyed and reciprocated in the beginning and then she felt WTF I didn't come but I enjoyed it to the core. Wanted to give her some rest.

We began to talk and discussed all about this fucking business. She mentioned about other players, competitors and friends. I shared my experience and it was illuminating for both of us. She showed pictures of her friends in the same business and suggested some of them that I should taste. And that is what I like about her. She is not selfish and believes in sharing with others.

Round 3 - When she gained her strength and a lot of air she began to caress me. My man was all guns for the next round. It was a fuck of lifetime. Tried all the position again and finally I banged her doggy all the way through and could see her gasping for air. I came very violently and enjoyed it. All that I heard from her was "Oh fuck, fuck, Oh fuck". She looked at me and gave a smile.

We were done by 3 am. And since the room was very cold decided to part ways.

Face- 8/10.

Boods- 5/10 shaggy.

Pussy- 8/10 tight.

Body- 9/10 slim and fair.

Damage - 10 k (3 shots).

Hotel- 1 k Night.

P.S- She did mention about some Rahul who met with her at RD. Good to know Rahul used my reference. Hey man she is all praise for you. Said what a gentleman you are. You got her chocolates and perfumes. Well done, though I am jealous.

Sidharth123
01-20-19, 04:36
Can some one please tell me how I can buy the subscription to this site and please tell me some good SP in Chandigarh. I am new to this site don't have much to share but will start to share when I have some experiences.

Ritesh1
01-20-19, 17:08
Try using HDFC debit card. It worked for me.

Can some one please tell me how I can buy the subscription to this site and please tell me some good SP in Chandigarh. I am new to this site don't have much to share but will start to share when I have some experiences.

ChdGuy25
01-24-19, 05:00
Please provide any indie in tricity region, appreciate your support, I contacted few numbers from internet and pics they showing is too good to believe, shall I give it a try, asking 15-20 k for 3 shots.

Seniors please guide.

Preence77
01-28-19, 20:07
Out of the blue yesterday Priyanka pinged me in WhatsApp about arrival of a new bird in town. The birds name is Heena from east Delhi. And to top it P informs me that H has a firm body and will be a good player.

As I mentioned in my last FR this is what I like about P. She believes in sharing.

However, this time we had a misunderstanding about the amount and shots. She pinged 8 k but did not mention the shots. I thought it to be the regular 3 shots that I enjoy with P. It was only when I checked into the hotel and while I was talking to P over the phone we stumbled upon the topic. I was firm that I did not come all the way this late for 2 shots. Finally we decided 10 k for 3 shots.

H was really good. She had a firm body with firm boobs. We spoke about the Delhi scene and since I am from Delhi we were able to connect the missing dots. She often comes to Chandigarh as the money is better here and stays for about 3 months. By Delhi standards I am sure CHD is a bit notch higher.

She seemed to be in hurry as she was told 2 shots. I didn't want to argue with her but politely explained the confusion. She understood but I think there was the next client in waiting.

We had the first-round in good 15 minutes. She had the right kind of flesh and it felt good to fuck a girl of apt size. Almost all the birds that I have been is skinny, though cute. She rode me first and then I fucked her brains out in miss.

We rested and in about 15 minutes she wanted the second round. I was not sure if my friend will wake up to the occasion. I even told her. But she caressed him and he was all up and standing. BTW I had taken the Zeagra (CHD moderate, for God's sake don't change the name of the pill).

We had a passionate round 2. She rode me for about 20 minutes and when she was tired I had her I doggy style. After a good fuck in that position she wanted me on top. I fucked her good in missionary. But I didn't come, because it was 2 early to give up. She gave a good BJ but of no use. Finally we ended the session.

She got ready quickly and left. She gave me her number and apologized for the confusion. Asked me to contact her directly next time.

I called P and expressed my displeasure about the rounds, even though I enjoyed the fuck. P was so sorry and felt bad. Asked me to wait and she will come and finish the deed. I didn't want so. She said she owed me one (not sure how much is that true) for the next time we meet.

About H.

Body- 8/10.

Boobs- 7/10.

Face- 8/10.

Hygiene- 8/10.

Pussy- 9/10 tight.

WIR. Yes.

Damage- 8 k 2 shots + 2 k because of confusion.

Hotel- 1 k.

P.S- last Friday I had repeated a girl from SP are. Not much to write about it. It was an average fuck.

Jooeey
02-11-19, 10:45

GFE 10/10.

Previous FR for the same bird:Can you clear your PM it is saying Full.

Preence77
02-14-19, 05:52
Can you clear your PM it is saying Full.Cleared!

BangBang.

P77.

Maxo151
02-17-19, 06:58
Hey guys,

Looking for indy contacts in chd panchkula. Only indies if anyone has no SP. Tia.

Cheers,

Max.

MittalMe
02-20-19, 18:59
Hi guys,

This is my first ever post on this site. I have read lots of blogs written by you lucky guys. I need a contact of an independent one. Kindly reply me guys.

Varun Mittal.

SexyBoy18
02-28-19, 03:14
Hi,

I am travelling to Chandigarh next week. Would appreciate if someone gives reliable contacts of SPs, indies or MPs in the area.

Cheers.

Jpannu
02-28-19, 09:11
Can you kindly share the contact info.

Preence77
02-28-19, 10:35
Tried this new bird yesterday.

Priyanka set her up for me. After 2 not so great experience with P's reference she made sure I had I good time with her next offer.

I planned for P, but she insisted on her. Said I will thoroughly enjoy her. Looks like P is turning out to be a full time SP.

About the bird:

She was very sweet and talkative. She played well and I enjoyed her thoroughly. She works out of Mansa Devi area.

Face 7/10.

Boobs 9/10 firm & huge.

Pussy 8/10.

Body 8/10.

GFE 8/10.

WIR. Definitely. She will not be available in March. She is going to her hometown in UP. She will be back in April.

Damages: 12 k 3 shots + 1 k hotel.

I know I overpaid but she quoted far less for direct contact.

WiseHustler
03-01-19, 09:45
Tried this new bird yesterday.

Priyanka set her up for me. After 2 not so great experience with P's reference she made sure I had I good time with her next offer.

I planned for P, but she insisted on her. Said I will thoroughly enjoy her. Looks like P is turning out to be a full time SP.

About the bird:

She was very sweet and talkative. She played well and I enjoyed her thoroughly. She works out of Mansa Devi area.

Face 7/10.

Boobs 9/10 firm & huge..This is probably one of the rarest genuine FRs. 90% of the FRs in Delhi / other metros forum seem absolutely false. Thanks for the photo to add validity. Happy & safe mongering to you!

Preence77
03-08-19, 12:39
This is probably one of the rarest genuine FRs. 90% of the FRs in Delhi / other metros forum seem absolutely false. Thanks for the photo to add validity. Happy & safe mongering to you!Thanks for the compliment.

BangBang.

P77.

LetUsBFrnds
03-09-19, 12:07

P.S: Treat her decently and trust me she's Mesmerizing.But till today I am trying to find out the perfect ones.

Got as many as 4 indies in Chd and Delhi. Quiet expensive ones. Looking to figure out indies with best looks and educated to hand out with too.

Any leads in exchange might help to both of us.

Asdhpc
03-13-19, 21:05
Need help to buy subscription of the site with debit card / netbanking.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

LoveIsLife0988
03-23-19, 05:23
Bro,

From your description of Thai lady, no doors only curtain, common shower in Sec 8, I can easily decode the place. But 3 k counter charges is too high. It is 2-2.5 k for walk ins and 1.5 k for package membership. Be sure not to hike up the price. Chandigarh anyway is dry and pricey already as compared to places like Delhi. Keep banging, keep sharing.Bro,

Could you please provide some hints around MPs in Chandigarh with extra services.

Cheers.

Daebis
03-24-19, 20:51
Most MPs in Chandi are dry.

But I love to try diff places regularly.

Many offer hand service. Nothing more, lucky if they allow touching that too for even more money.

Anyway visited this spa in Chandigarh Spa S, 4 times over a month.

1st visit.

Had the best bB2b ever! The girl would learn from youtube etc and would like to experiment. 2 k damages.

Miss S. She did not let me get on top, sat on my the and just kept grinding herself, and was enjoying herself. As far as looks are concerned 4/10. Paid her 2 k. This was a month back.

2nd visit.

Then a week back visited again. Miss S was on leave, sent in a very labor-working kind of a girl with short hair from UP, who was dark and cute and shy. Miss K.

Very avid learner, taught her how to massage. When I asked for extras she offered HJ with full access.

So when she started my mistake was the time was almost up. I just asked if she offers anything else for the sake of it, expecting a No for an answer. She said what do I want while looking the other side. I said B2B. But next time. All this time she was stroking me, I had her boob near my mouth and finger in her tight pussy. Then came the KLPD! There was a knock on the door. She just wound up, and said no more. I paid her quickly and she left the room.

So I visited today. Hoping to teach miss K B2B. Both girls are on leave so in comes this fattish girl. Miss P.

Who during the massage gave all the right vibes and hints, which are associated with a HJ, but this one went a yard further when rubbing oil on my arm got my hand to rub her crotch area.

Anyway I asked and she offered everything including BJ! I blanked out her looks and opted for BJ and b2 b.

A very cooperative session. Big boobs, wet Pussy during the grinding which I love she requested me to enter her. I politely declined. Great BJ but couldn't cum. She even gave me a BJ after grinding.

Paid her 2 k. She just said time is up and didn't even shower or rinse her mouth.

Would I repeat? Maybe if I am desperate, but I wish she was better looking. Also spa is terrible, but located really in a central place.

Archimedes2
03-25-19, 07:31
Hello all,

Visiting Chd after many years and would like to try some fun. Any recommendations for SP or MP would be much appreciated. Can absolutely return the favor in California.

Thank you!

Archimedes2
03-26-19, 09:25
Any hints on how I can find this spa?

Most MPs in Chandi are dry.

But I love to try diff places regularly.

Many offer hand service. Nothing more, lucky if they allow touching that too for even more money.

Anyway visited this spa in Chandigarh Spa S, 4 times over a month.

1st visit.

Had the best bB2b ever! The girl would learn from youtube etc and would like to experiment. 2 k damages.

Miss S. She did not let me get on top, sat on my the and just kept grinding herself, and was enjoying herself. As far as looks are concerned 4/10. Paid her 2 k. This was a month back.

2nd visit.

Then a week back visited again. Miss S was on leave, sent in a very labor-working kind of a girl with short hair from UP, who was dark and cute and shy. Miss K..

Manuchd
04-05-19, 17:45
Can anyone share that if any GB toad like brothel exist in Chandigarh?

Mrpusa
04-06-19, 16:26
Can anyone share that if any GB toad like brothel exist in Chandigarh?Be grateful that there is no such place comparable to GB road in Chd. Try sector 8 for MP's. Chd is pretty dry compared to Delhi!

Just my 2 cents from a senior!

Amitie
04-07-19, 06:32
I am traveling to Tricity regularly and unable to find a perfect bird. Please help in sharing some contacts.

Amitie
04-07-19, 06:39
Hey Seniors and members,

I regularly travel to the trinity but unable to find the perfect bird. Request your help and assistance as I m in Chandigarh tomorrow.

Thanks.

KingSizesRe
04-10-19, 05:36
This is a review of my visit to Chandigarh. Thanks to preence77 bro for his prompt reply and support. Contacted few SP and finally Priynka responded on preence bro advice and she sent a pic of the gal. As it was a meeting during day time for 2-3 hours as I was busy the gal called me on confirmation with Priyanka. She asked me to come to sec 50 all the way from Zirakpur and then she asked me to take a hotel once I was on the way. Already I was short of time so I booked an oyo and send the details to her regarding the same. When I was about to reach oyo I called her and came to know that she was taking a bath at that time in spite of my call since an hour she was now getting ready. I reached place and checked in called her and she said she is on the way. I came downstairs bought a cigarette and came back upstairs she called me and said she is standing down and where is the entry to the hotel. I saw her from balcony and she looked nice form up wearing a trouser and a top but that was not good looking like in pic when she arrived. She is tall and was more of a pehelwan kind of look upon asking came to know her height Is 5'7". Her name was Raj She asked for a tea and we ordered that and then she asked the payment upfront before we properly interacted even. I handed the money after tea and now the clothes came off she was not even wearing a panty so I doubted on her hygiene but proceeded as she just took a bath before leaving because hair was wet. The real Turn off a see section vertical scar almost 5 inches long was below her naval. I asked her that you were to unmarried and you have this scar of child delievery to which she said some crap like appendix operation and all that I didn't believed. Then started the deed and her boobs were big but a bit saggy and then she said CBJ no boob suck no down touch and no DFK. As I had already paid went ahead and got the deed done pussy was not tight. She tried to please but was in hurry and got a call for some meet with someone else as well. After I session relaxed and talked for 5 minutes listening to her sad story how she entered in buz. And all. She started teasing for 2nd shot and I understood she is in hurry. I tried to fuck her again but got 2 calls from my friend for work and was in hurry also as she spoiled a lot of time in coming. Didn't completed 2nd round and got a HJ done and left. I went to washroom for washing and came to see she was dressed she didn't even cleaned herself after deed so I doubt that she is hygienic. She asked me to drop to nearby sector which I obliged and on the way she asked me for tip which I was like go to hell and get out of my car I am dropping you 5 km away from my route as a courtesy in spite of my schedule she wants a tip for this crap. Please avoid her at all costs. She is not near to her looks in pic. Forgot to take pic. Only if you like tall girls can go. No English only Punjabi speaking.

Attitude-7/10.

Looks- 4.5/10.

Pussy- 5/10 (Average neither loose nor tight. Bit of public hair. And hygiene 0 but no smell).

Boobs 8/10 (saggy).

Damages- 6 k 2 shot 800 room.

WIR No to gal yes to Priyanka as she promised to meet herself next time.

Jackda
04-10-19, 05:48
I am traveling to Tricity regularly and unable to find a perfect bird. Please help in sharing some contacts.Same here. Please help seniors. This person doesn't have active PM.

Preence77
04-10-19, 09:19
Can anyone share that if any GB toad like brothel exist in Chandigarh?Not exactly like GB road but Sec 42/43 is the spot.

There are hookers and pimps around sec 43 bus stand.

There are line of hotels near A chowk, sec 42 which provides cheap hookers. One particular hotel brings girls on monthly contract.

BangBang.

P77.

Jackda
04-11-19, 12:58
Got contact of this inde MILF from one of my ISG friend. Thanks to him.

She is middle aged, approx 34 y, decent.

Face- 5/10.

Hygiene- 6/10.

Figure- 5/10.

Boobs- small , 34, tipped with black nipples. Allows rough handling though.

Cat- loose, shaved but little smelly.

BBJ- good, anal-no.

Ass-7/10. Allows all possible positions.

Does outcall mainly.

Damage- 3 k for 4-5 hours. I took 3 shots.

Those who does need VFM decent service, can try her.

SandyCool
04-13-19, 06:56

Face- 5/10.

Hygiene- 6/10.

Figure- 5/10.

BBJ- good, anal-no.

Does outcall mainly.

Those who does need VFM decent service, can try her.Can you share her digits please?

Mat Cauthon
04-13-19, 19:29
Went to these 3 MPs over a period of two months. Sorry for the delay in posting the FRs.

I Spa, Sector 20, Pkl.

This Spa is near the famous see Spa in sector 20, Panchkula. Counter charges were 1.5 K. Shown a lineup of 3 females (Calling them girls would be an insult). All were fat cows. Anyways chose one of them. Changed into dispos and had a tel malish. After 15 minutes she popped the question asking for extras. Settled for 2 K for B2B and service. B2B was ordinary and service was OK. Overall was an average experience. Just disappointed that there were no slimmer girls. GFE was a big zero. Not worth going again unless the quality of staff improves.

Mat Cauthon
04-13-19, 19:38
GT Spa. ManiMajra.

Since the last month or so, this Spa is putting out a lot of ads on Locanto. Felt as if all roads thru locanto were leading to this spa. Had been there before and knew the ambience and service to be satisfactory.

Asked to see the lineup and was disappointed to know that only two girls were available. Both were young but bordering on fat. I was left wondering whether the quality of girls at MPs has deteriorated so much. Without much ado, chose one and paid 3 K for massage and service.

Again massage was like tel malish and service was mechanical to say the least.

Before leaving, told the man at the reception to improve quality of staff or this will lead to loss of regular clients.

Addy2711
04-19-19, 22:42
Greetings brothers,

New to ISG however have been mongering in Chandigarh for a while but couldn't pay the subscription to ISG (card trouble).

Willing to share a few contacts I have for reciprocal contacts. Kindly PM.

Will surely share FR irrespective of how the experience was.

HootDude
04-20-19, 14:39
Hello senior members.

I am newbie travelling to Chandigarh on 2nd may, please help me with the good SP and independent gal.

Thanks in advance.

Addy2711
04-23-19, 07:32
Hello fellow mongers,

Any recommendations of girl friendly hotels in the tricity area with minimal reception interaction while entering.

Kindly pm or reply whatever is convenient.

Cheers!

MarkBirddy
04-25-19, 09:22
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

MarkBirddy
04-25-19, 09:44
Looking for fish in Gurugram. Help me out guys.

Thanks in advance.You can visit many clubs in the night on MG Road or the many MPs all over Gurgaon.

Ajayrallapalli
04-27-19, 05:17
Any one have any contact of a girl where I can enjoy near to Ambala please give me details. Any one knows any contact near ambala help me out.

Sunny1986
04-27-19, 10:25
Hello fellow mongers,

Kindly provide some contacts of indes in Chandigarh.

Ajayrallapalli
04-27-19, 23:34

Face- 5/10.

Hygiene- 6/10.

Figure- 5/10.

BBJ- good, anal-no.

Does outcall mainly.

Those who does need VFM decent service, can try her.Please give her contact.

Rustyabhi
04-28-19, 04:38
Hi Fellas,

I am new to Tricity but have been into mongering for last 10 years or so. Please share good mongering locations, indies and SP. I have a trusted and verified indie contact in Panchkula and can share the same. Also have many contacts in Pune, Bangalore and ncr.

Addy2711
04-29-19, 06:01
Hi Fellas,

I am new to Tricity but have been into mongering for last 10 years or so. Please share good mongering locations, indies and SP. I have a trusted and verified indie contact in Panchkula and can share the same. Also have many contacts in Pune, Bangalore and ncr.Activate your PM.

HootDude
04-29-19, 08:38
Hello seniors bro,

I am from Agra visiting Chandigarh Ludhiana and Amritsar for 3 days on 1st may so need your help for SP numbers on these cities kindly help me.

Thanks in advance.

ChdGuy25
04-29-19, 08:43
Hi buddy,

Can you share Panchkula Indie contact please, also I will share few contacts with you.

Thanks,

Abhi.

Hi Fellas,

I am new to Tricity but have been into mongering for last 10 years or so. Please share good mongering locations, indies and SP. I have a trusted and verified indie contact in Panchkula and can share the same. Also have many contacts in Pune, Bangalore and ncr.

Ajayrallapalli
05-01-19, 23:39
Tried Priyanka again yesterday. It was pretty late and I was not sure if she would consider as I had to cancel on her twice in between. But she was sweet to reconsider and said yes to meet.

On my way picked up the Zeagra. I infact was looking for Dapoxetine, which I used 4 times and had a good experience, however the chemist had the Zeagra with similar salt. I kind of liked it better than Dapoxetine. Anyone intending to try it please read about these medicines. Understand the pros and cons. And I would strongly suggest consult a doctor.

Back to the late evening. I reached the same hotel RD where we met the last time. I checked in and she came in another 30 minutes. It was almost midnight..Can you give me her contact please.

Addy2711
05-03-19, 14:06
Shout out to senior member Backtodesi for sharing this contact as well as an earlier FR on the bird.

30-32 year old MILF. Has her own place to do the deed in Chandigarh. Will keep it brief.

All coms via phonecall on the day of meet.

Figure: 6.5/10 (slight belly. Heavy broad shouldered female. Totally waxed, curvy voluptuous but not fat as yet).

Boobs: best asset. Big with nice small brown aerolas and perky. A nice handful. 7.5/10.

BBBJ: good technique. However rushed and doesn't go beyond 2-3 minutes before putting the " safety" on you and asking you to fuck. 8/10.

Cat:

Worst asset. Extremely loose (but shaved). 2/10.

Ass:

Nothing to boast about or write just enough to get a handful in doggy.

5/10.

Damages:- 2 k.

WIR:- since the cat was so loose highly unlikely unless I am desperate and just want a pump and dump.

Those with genuine Independent contacts (no SP) can PM me for her digits on reciprocal basis.

Cheers!

Sking007
05-03-19, 15:18
Visited ODell Spa and Salon at Zirakpur, opposite Haan Bank (Convert in English). Found 6-7 Girls sitting on Sofa, All of them looking Like Typical G. B. Road Style Girls, Receptionist lined up the Girls Choose one named Niru, Booked the Deed for 1200/- (Massage +Service), girl guided me to room, poor ambiance, smelly mattresses without disposable, Girl asked me to change and undressed herself, asked me to lie down on mattress, pathetic massage ever had, asked her for the blow job, she washed mine tool with water and proceeded for BJ, That too pathetic, she stopped and asked me to come in missionary I asked her to come over & She obliged, and we finished the deed in 5 minutes.

Price 1200.

Girl.

Look 5/10.

Body 6/10.

Cat: 5/10 loose.

Attitude: 6/10.

But lot of smell was coming from her.

WIR: No to Spa and Girls.

Sking007
05-04-19, 02:42
Please share contact details, PM Active.

Regards.

Shout out to senior member Backtodesi for sharing this contact as well as an earlier FR on the bird.

30-32 year old MILF. Has her own place to do the deed in Chandigarh. Will keep it brief.

All coms via phonecall on the day of meet.

Figure: 6.5/10 (slight belly. Heavy broad shouldered female. Totally waxed, curvy voluptuous but not fat as yet).

Boobs: best asset. Big with nice small brown aerolas and perky. A nice handful. 7.5/10.

BBBJ: good technique. However rushed and doesn't go beyond 2-3 minutes before putting the " safety" on you and asking you to fuck. 8/10.

Member #4649
05-07-19, 18:39
Hi folks,

I m visiting tricity on coming weekend. Any leads will be appreciated and reciprocated if you are coming to Blore. Tia.

Member #4649
05-07-19, 19:08
Any feedback on Blue t spa sec 35.

Preence77
05-08-19, 16:35
P's got a new bird with her. Have not tasted the dish yet.

BangBang.

P77.

LurkerGuy
05-08-19, 18:27
Do anybody has contact of North Eastern bird.

Any MP with FS in it will also do.

PM active.

Thanks.

Can share some contacts in return.

Jackda
05-08-19, 18:47

BangBang.
Good bustline..yummy indeed..yet to try this SP..let us know ur valuable feedback about this food or the so serving it..thabks
P77.Good bustline. Let us know your feedbak.

HoneyHunt
05-09-19, 13:26
Can you please share the number, I will share mine.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

KingSizesRe
05-09-19, 18:47
Hello brothers,

I am visiting chd tomorrow will be free for few hours in day. Will be thankful if any brother can help on some vfm decent inde girl or MILF. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kss.

Mat Cauthon
05-10-19, 16:56
Hi folks,

I m visiting tricity on coming weekend. Any leads will be appreciated and reciprocated if you are coming to Blore. Tia.You can try one of many MPs for service. Avoid all the big names like blue t, aura, O2, etc.

For extras, you can try in sector 30, sector 7, and in sector 46-47. Also there are lots of MPs in MDC and MM which offer extras.

Mongerer86
05-13-19, 04:01

BangBang.

P77.Hey bro,

Can you share the contact details of the same.

Preence77
05-14-19, 14:17
Hey bro,

Can you share the contact details of the same.https://m.locanto.net/chandigarh/ID_3264570286/70877-priyanka-03536-escort-service-in-zirakpur-chandigrh.html

UniqueRaj100
05-15-19, 04:48
Hi can you share contacts in Chd. Will help you reciprocate in Delhi.

Hello guys,

Desi here.

So after I got free few friends stopped me for lunch and had few beers in lunch and after that while coming back home little was getting out of control due to the weather and looking at Chandigarb girls.

So called my regular MP and at his assurance I went to spa in sector 9 and found all old stuff there so said no to him and call a housewife in sec 41 now shifter to 40.

She knew me well so she asked me to come fast.

So went all the way from sec 9 to 40.

Upon reaching had to sneak in her house and once inside she was all over me. Like where were you all these days and bla bla.

Started with the deed in doggy I have been to her many times but today weather played the role and within 10 minutes I was done..

DontcWatuc
05-23-19, 15:24
Hi guys,

I will be travelling from Gurgaon to Chandigarh for the weekend. Can anyone from Chandigarh share contacts of good Indies? Fair Punjabi girl or MILF would be my preference. But that's not a must. I can share contacts in Delhi in return. Thanks.

Hott Male
05-23-19, 19:58
2 weeks old report.

Was in Chandigarh for some work, looked at some of the reviews and decided to opt for the famous C Spa in p\Panchkula sec-20.

The place was decent. Was asked to pay 1400 for 45 min. I had read it is 1400 for 1 hour and so I countered but the lady insisted. I agreed for it and was led to a room.

I was hoping to choose from the available girls but that didn't happen. I went inside the room and changed into disposables and waited. I small Thai lady entered.

She was petite and had fat at right places. She massaged me leisurely and for a change it felt good. After about 20-25 min I was asked to turn when I asked for extras.

I was told 1000 for HJ and 3000 for B2B. I countered 2000 for B2B but the girl just laughed. I dropped the idea for paying 3000 for just B2B after having paid 1400 at the counter.

However in 5 min, johhny started twitching and I decided to go for HJ. Experience:

Massage - 8/10.

Body - 7/10.

HJ - 7/10.

Damage - 1400 +1000.

WIR. Maybe if diff chick available.

Fellow mongers, please let me know if I paid more and what should I have paid.

Hott Male
05-23-19, 20:04
Fellow mongers,

I will be travelling to Chandigarh next week and staying in a hotel for a night. Can anyone please give me some pointers for a good.

Option for short / long term. Also, what would be some girl friendly hotels close to sector 67, 64, 48, 49, 46.

Also any good massage place for FS and B2B. Ready to provide some tips for Delhi in return.

Thanks.

Mat Cauthon
05-24-19, 06:42
2 weeks old report.

Was in Chandigarh for some work, looked at some of the reviews and decided to opt for the famous C Spa in p\Panchkula sec-20.

The place was decent. Was asked to pay 1400 for 45 min. I had read it is 1400 for 1 hour and so I countered but the lady insisted. I agreed for it and was led to a room.

I was hoping to choose from the available girls but that didn't happen. I went inside the room and changed into disposables and waited. I small Thai lady entered.

She was petite and had fat at right places. She massaged me leisurely and for a change it felt good. After about 20-25 min I was asked to turn when I asked for extras.

I was told 1000 for HJ and 3000 for B2B. I countered 2000 for B2B but the girl just laughed. I dropped the idea for paying 3000 for just B2B after having paid 1400 at the counter..Bro,

The rate for B2B at see spa is not more than 2.5 K and can be negotiated to 2 K if you don't let Johnny decide.

And 1 K for a HJ is just too much, no offence intended.

GuruAadmi
06-01-19, 20:33
Hi guys,

I have got a few numbers from internet for a few girls. They are all asking for 500 paytm amount, which does not look good on many parts.

Has anyone tried any of them.

Reena -- OkCupid -- Number ending with 951.

Sanjana -- Tinder -- Number ending with 913.

Subia -- OkCupid -- Number ending with 819.

Loveleen -- Locanto -- Number ending with 723.

Loveleen is asking for 15 k along with a good hotel. She is not ready to send any pic, though she is the only one who is not asking any advance on paytm.

Let me know guys if you have tried any one of them.

Cheers.

Rustyabhi
06-02-19, 08:04

Gentlemen,

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

GetMeLaid
06-02-19, 12:48
Hi can you share contacts in Chd. Will help you reciprocate in Delhi.Am in Chandigarh panchkula area and am looking for help for a good time as everyone else here. Any chance anyone can guide me or be generous in providing details of nice females. Am from overseas so don't want to get ripped off. Cheers.

Preence77
06-02-19, 19:14
After about 2 months I reused Rekha. We been in contact and negotiation but couldn't get to the desired numbers and mood. Finally last Sunday she pinged me and we clicked.

She operates in MDC and so setup a location close to her. A safe hotel close to IT park.

I reached there about 7 pm and she was in another 10 minutes. We chatted for a while and spoke about P too. She just loves to talk. She is almost illiterate and she is ignorant about a lot of world activities.

We had planned for 2 shots and it was worth. This time I avoided any enhancers and wanted to let my man work it up. I was not sure if I could complete round two, but I was wrong. Round 1 went well but round 2 was better. Fucked the brains out of her. Best part is when she rides you. You can feel her all the way up.

Room - 1.2 k.

2 Shot - 7 k.

KingSizesRe
06-03-19, 19:52
Hello brothers,

Will be thankful if someone can provide me leads from Amritsar. Will be thankful.

Tia.

KSS.

Preence77
06-05-19, 17:51
Tried this new Spa in MDC. The rates paid are on higher side but it was worth in getting acquainted with a new gem.

She is open to meeting outside and is very skilled. Got a good B2 be and she rode me good. She only does day and charges 6 k for 2 shots. Call her before 10 am or after 8 pm for outside appointment as she is at Spa during the day. She does not do night.

Counter - 1. 2 k.

B2 be + FS - 4 k (evne though I didn't want the B2 B).

Hoods -Firm.

Body. Nice and slim.

Pussy. Tight.

Attitude. Pleasant and cooperative.

RockCoolaDi
06-07-19, 10:16

Gentlemen,

Thank You

Addy2711
06-07-19, 11:33
Big shout out to Preence77 for the contact. Contacted priyanka via whatsapp she recommended a bird who I took to the hotel however she declined to provide services that were agreed to so sent the bird back and complained to priyanka.

She then came herself to do the deed. And I can see why preence77 gives her glowing reviews.

Body: 7/10.

Boobs: 6.5/10.

Pussy: Tight.

Ass:- Perky and a good handful.

Damages: 2 shots for 7 k.

Hotel was 2 k.

Cheers.

Addy2711
06-08-19, 11:22
Tried this new Spa in MDC. The rates paid are on higher side but it was worth in getting acquainted with a new gem.

She is open to meeting outside and is very skilled. Got a good B2 be and she rode me good. She only does day and charges 6 k for 2 shots. Call her before 10 am or after 8 pm for outside appointment as she is at Spa during the day. She does not do night.

Counter - 1. 2 k.

Hoods -Firm.

Body. Nice and slim.

Pussy. Tight.

Attitude. Pleasant and cooperative.Hey bro,

Kindly share her digits / contact as your inbox is full and can't PM you.

ChdGuy25
06-08-19, 16:12
Nice FR, Sir please empty your message box.

Counter - 1. 2 k.

Hoods -Firm.

Body. Nice and slim.

Pussy. Tight.

Diano
06-08-19, 16:56
I am on business travel for 3 weeks. Will be great help if someone can share good contacts. Message on [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

CoolDude14
06-09-19, 00:01
Hi,

On a visit to Chandigarh next 2 weeks. Would love to try some contacts.

Request any pointers for Chandigarh.

Thanks.

SitaGunjan
06-09-19, 23:05
Hi brother's I am from Delhi and visiting jalandar. There is no forum for jalandar so I am writing this here. Can any brother share any reliable contact in jalandar. I would be happy to share some great contacts from Delhi.

TusharJain
06-10-19, 07:27
Hi friend,

May you share spa name and girl name.

Have a nice day.

Counter - 1. 2 k.

Hoods -Firm.

Body. Nice and slim.

Pussy. Tight.

TusharJain
06-10-19, 07:33
Thanks friend,

May you share contact of Priyanka?

Regards.

Big shout out to Preence77 for the contact. Contacted priyanka via whatsapp she recommended a bird who I took to the hotel however she declined to provide services that were agreed to so sent the bird back and complained to priyanka.

She then came herself to do the deed. And I can see why preence77 gives her glowing reviews.

Body: 7/10.

Boobs: 6.5/10.

Ass:- Perky and a good handful.

Damages: 2 shots for 7 k.

Hotel was 2 k.

Cheers.

TusharJain
06-10-19, 08:43
Hi Friend,

I am new to this forum and I moved from Delhi to Tricity. May you share her contact and other SP?

Thanks in advance.

If you need, I can share SP & MP in Delhi.

Regards,

Tijuana.

GFE 10/10.

Previous FR for the same bird:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3779-Chandigarh-and-Tricity-Area&p=2221306&viewfull=1#post2221306.

Samanid4
06-15-19, 07:00
Anybody got contacts for jalandhar? Sitaganjan did you get any contacts. I have got contacts for Delhi, Phuket, Bangkok. Even special contacts of 2-3 girls in thailand giving really good experience same time at lower cost. These girls are young and not full time freelancers.

SSnovice
06-15-19, 22:40
Hey fellow hunters,

I'm quite new to the tricity action. Although would like to report my first FR here.

Spa name is (converter of CO2 into O2) in Sec 35.

Counter rate: 1800, try using discount deals online.

No FS as far as I could gather.

No BBJ although HJ B2B sans DFK options available.

Almost all birds can offer one or the other extras.

Total Damages - 1.8 K + 2.5 to 3 K for B2B.

I'm looking for an amazing FS Spa experience in tricity on an urgent basis, any help would be much appreciated.

KopMonger1
06-16-19, 19:45
Hi,

Can you please clear your PM or ping me. I am travelling to Chandigarh next week and wanted some help.

Back to the late evening. I reached the same hotel RD where we met the last time. I checked in and she came in another 30 minutes. It was almost midnight.

Round 1 - Had casual chit-chat and proceeded for the first round. She started with CBJ but would have given a BJ had it not been for heavy flow of precum. She rode me and the session ended quickly. Good though, but I felt disappointed that the drug is not working for me and that my man would not rise for the other rounds. Well that is where I got it wrong. In another 30 to 45 minutes he didn't have a problem to rise for the occasion. With little touch from the lady and there he was up and firm. I myself was amazed. And even today I feel him rising occasionally...

SSnovice
06-19-19, 08:34
2 weeks old report.

She was petite and had fat at right places. She massaged me leisurely and for a change it felt good. After about 20-25 min I was asked to turn when I asked for extras..I went to the place this week, the bird was a new one FOB.

Attitude- 8/10.

Looks- 6/10 a little chubby to my liking.

Massage skills- 7/10.

No DFK.

Although went for another HJ without asking for extras.

Damages- 1.4 k (counter), 2.5 k B2B with no BJ.

WIR. Not really, maybe with another bird.

Alex7J
06-21-19, 13:14

BangBang.

P77.Mate, your PM is full, sent P's contact mate.

MuraliManohar
06-22-19, 19:16
Hi guys,

Just my first post.

Would be most obliged if some kind soul could introduce me to a lady. Mature. Who could accompany me for drinks in a non noisy joint.

Its a strange request but that is all I am interested in at the moment.

SSnovice
06-23-19, 17:55
After seeing a couple of posts about E spa on this thread, I thought to give it a try. Straight-up counter charge is 1.8 K but they discount it to 1.5 K. Specifically asked for thai, there is only one at the moment. Was walked into a room which are very well maintained and quite clean. Lady and walks in after a bit and gives one of the best stretching and adjustment I've received till now, before starting with the oil. I speak some broken Thai so that helped in breaking some ice. The massage itself was great and after a while my despo was pulled off even without my asking, what followed was pure bliss of bum massage and lots of playing around with Johny and his two amigos. Then was asked to turn around, after some further playful time around the thighs, I popped the question starting with FS, she wasn't into it as there are no locks. But she said B2B was on the cards for 3 K, which was negotiated down to 2. 5 K. Lights dimmed, Johny up and she was in the birthday suit and then I was given one of the most passionate B2 B sessions ever including DFK, grinding and fingering. A great find.

Attitude- 9/10.

DFK. Yes, 8/10.

BBJ. No.

FS. Perhaps not, will try again in later sessions.

B2B - 9/10.

WIR. Most def yes.

Keep it safe!

TusharJain
06-24-19, 12:43
I went to spa to check it out new gems and found new one. She is from Himachal.

I paid entry fees at counter. I met her and agreed to take full service. She was said to be MILF not girl. Initially I removed my all clothes and she offered to wear dispo but I preferred to be nude and lay down on bed. I asked her to remove your clothes and wanted to take full service first and then massage. She removed and her body color was fair and firm but slight belly. She gave kisses and finally she came on me & ended up within 5 minutes since my pappu was so desperate.

She completed massage and she again offered to do hand job with DFK with pappu. As pappu heard this, it became restless again. She did great suck and special licking my ears resulting in happy ending.

Attitude- 7/10.

DFK. 9/10.

FS. 8/10.

F - 7/10.

Happiness of pappu - 10/10.

Total Damages - 1 K+1.5 K+0.5 K.

TusharJain
06-26-19, 14:59
I got reference of Anjali digit ending 170 and Sonia digit ending 940. I contacted them but look strange.

Any Senior Bro, may you advise on this?

TusharJain
06-29-19, 08:34
Hi friends,

This time, I called my SP who has new gem who just came. Photo is attached. My experience was:

My pappu as always demanding, was requesting me for 3-4 days for some thing to be happen. So I called my SP who shared lot of girls, where I chosen one. She asked for 12 K for night but finally agreed 10 K for night (4 standard shots).

I reached hotel and sent Pics of hotel. The same girl was reached. She is from Amritsar and claiming that she is very new in this business. So we started our program.

We both took bath and cleaned self and went for first shot. She was not much co-operative and shy initially. Then she started showing her tik tok video where she looks gorgeous. She also told that she is going to marry in next month and doing this for marriage expenses. I ginned and said to have good practice of honeymoon.

Then went for second, third and forth shots and time was 4 AM. We decided to take apart and ensure to meet her again.

Attitude- 7/10.

Face: 7/10.

Figure: 8/10.

DFK. No.

FS. 7/10.

Overall - 6/10. (if she provided DFK, overall experience would be 8/10).

Happiness of pappu - 6/10.

Total Damages - 10 K+1 K (hotel) +0.3 K (tip).

TusharJain
06-29-19, 08:40
Hi friend,

Thanks for you request.

This forum meant for answer sheet of PHD classes, but you are asking answer sheet for nursery class. I recommend you to go for Tinder or dating site for your request.

Still, you are unable to meet your request, please PM me so that I can share you few contacts.

Regards.

Tijuana.

Hi guys,

Just my first post.

Would be most obliged if some kind soul could introduce me to a lady. Mature. Who could accompany me for drinks in a non noisy joint.

Its a strange request but that is all I am interested in at the moment.

Preence77
06-29-19, 19:39

I paid entry fees at counter. I met her and agreed to take full service. She was said to be MILF not girl. Initially I removed my all clothes and she offered to wear dispo but I preferred to be nude and lay down on bed. I asked her to remove your clothes and wanted to take full service first and then massage. She removed and her body color was fair and firm but slight belly. She gave kisses and finally she came on me & ended up within 5 minutes since my pappu was so desperate.

She completed massage and she again offered to do hand job with DFK with pappu. As pappu heard this, it became restless again. She did great suck and special licking my ears resulting in happy ending.

Attitude- 7/10..Mind to give some lead to this Spa. Have PMed some contacts with you.

BangBang.

P78.

Preence77
06-29-19, 19:45
Hey fellow hunters,

I'm quite new to the tricity action. Although would like to report my first FR here.

Spa name is (converter of CO2 into O2) in Sec 35.

Counter rate: 1800, try using discount deals online.

No FS as far as I could gather.

No BBJ although HJ B2B sans DFK options available.

Almost all birds can offer one or the other extras.

Total Damages - 1.8 K + 2.5 to 3 K for B2B.

I'm looking for an amazing FS Spa experience in tricity on an urgent basis, any help would be much appreciated.Try S&S sec 14, PKL.

Counter - 1.5 k.

FS- 3 k.

BangBang.

P77.

TusharJain
07-01-19, 09:11
Hi friends,

I just came to know that there are lot of raids at spa situated at Noida. Please find below link for news. I will request to restrain yourself for few days, since In India if some thing happen, it shall replicate every where. Be Beware.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/indiane...-5808258/lite/

https://www.ndtv.com/noida-news/fore...ome-topstories

https://twitter.com/aninewsup/status...571233280?s=21

Regards,

Tijuana.

Preence77
07-03-19, 06:01

She completed massage and she again offered to do hand job with DFK with pappu. As pappu heard this, it became restless again. She did great suck and special licking my ears resulting in happy ending..Thanks for the lead Tushar. An awesome experience for mind, body & wallet. I felt like walking into a spa in Delhi. Counter charge and FS within the limit and awesome chick.

I got the bird you referred and man she is great. I like the way she gave service. Unlike others she gave a sensual massage with no extra cost and made sure you are aroused well.

We shared numbers and agreed to meet outside on reasonable price.

BangBang.

P77.

TusharJain
07-04-19, 09:16
Thanks P77,

I believe on "Sabka Sath Sabka Vikas".

Thanks for sharing your contacts.

Regards.

Tijuana.

Harry67
07-08-19, 10:23
Hi friends,

This time, I called my SP who has new gem who just came. Photo is attached. My experience was:

My pappu as always demanding, was requesting me for 3-4 days for some thing to be happen. So I called my SP who shared lot of girls, where I chosen one. She asked for 12 K for night but finally agreed 10 K for night (4 standard shots).
Helo tushar. I am new here..can u PM me the contact of SP of this bird. Thanks in advance
I reached hotel and sent Pics of hotel. The same girl was reached. She is from Amritsar and claiming that she is very new in this business. So we started our program..Hello Tushar,

I am new here.

Can you PM me the contact of SP of this bird.

Greetings,

Jackson

TusharJain
07-11-19, 14:28
Thanks and appreciate Preence77 for searching new gem in SPA at MDC.

Episode 1: KLPD.

I called that SPA and asked for Priya. The Lady replied. Yes you can come. I went there at scheduled time. After arrival, I reached at counter and told that I am who called you. The Lady told me to sit and that lady was fat and 45 year old around.

That fat Lady saw me 5 to 6 times and passing smile to me and in turn I were also passed smile.

I was told to go & sit at spa room and my pappu was singing song - "Apna time ayega". Sudden that Lady came & asked for cloth removal. I asked where is Priya, she replied I am Riya to whom you asked. I spelled out P are I why A.

The fat Lady understood & told she is busy and shall available after some time. Now I got the answer why that Fat Lady was seeing me and passing smile.

Episode 2: Meeting.

I met with real Priya and decided to meet outside. I left spa without taking any extra service.

Episode 3: Dream Day.

I took her from Zirakpur flyover and went to hotel. She is around 21 years old and firm & good body. We started our deed and really she is too hot to resist. She gave pure girl friend feeling. She was too talkative, so I was hearing her patiently. I am still dreaming her FS.

My review:

Attitude- 9/10.

Face: 9/10.

Figure: 9/10.

DFK. 9/10.

BJ: No.

FS. 9/10.

Overall - 9/10. (if she provided BJ, overall experience would be 10/10). She is the best what you get in Tricity.

Happiness of pappu - 10/10.

Total Damages - 6 K (2 shots) +0. 8 K (Hotel).

Regards,

Tijuana.

BombayRkst
07-12-19, 04:29
Hello,

Just visiting Chandigarh and saw your report. What is the name of the spa and what is MDC?

Thanks.

BR.

I called that SPA and asked for Priya. The Lady replied. Yes you can come. I went there at scheduled time. After arrival, I reached at counter and told that I am who called you. The Lady told me to sit and that lady was fat and 45 year old around.

That fat Lady saw me 5 to 6 times and passing smile to me and in turn I were also passed smile.

I was told to go & sit at spa room and my pappu was singing song - "Apna time ayega". Sudden that Lady came & asked for cloth removal. I asked where is Priya, she replied I am Riya to whom you asked. I spelled out P are I why A.

The fat Lady understood & told she is busy and shall available after some time. Now I got the answer why that Fat Lady was seeing me and passing smile.

Episode 2: Meeting..

JunkMam18
07-12-19, 04:37
Could you give some clue about this spa?

Episode 2: Meeting..

SSnovice
07-12-19, 10:55

I was told to go & sit at spa room and my pappu was singing song - "Apna time ayega". Sudden that Lady came & asked for cloth removal. I asked where is Priya, she replied I am Riya to whom you asked. I spelled out P are I why A..HAHAHA! Exact same thing (ep 1) happened with me too at the same spa!

LoveIsLife0988
07-13-19, 09:32
Hello friends,

This is my first review on this forum. Would like to get some contact details for FS girls in Chandigarh.

I have been to this specific spa twice and my experience was good.

Although counter charges are little high but I saw 2 different girls and both of them were good with their service.

I will specifically mention one girl- ALO. She gave me a good HJ with DFK and top access which made it good experience.

Counter Charges- 2.5 K. If you buy some 6 months plan then it comes down to 1.5 K.

HJ+DFK- 1.5 K.

Kindly share some contacts for FS.

Thanks.

Hell Razzzzzr
07-13-19, 18:59
Not very active but I do keep on occasionally keep on reading all post to find any new stuff, sharing some collective MP reports for reference.

MH spa money majra: read an FR about it thought of visiting.

Pro's: staff is down for some serious action, BBBJ is on the cards if you don't want FS sole BBBJ and Cum on tits are also on option, girl is open to outside visit too. Definitely a try.

Major con: no attached washroom.

Damages: 1.2 k counter.

3 k: B2B with BBBJ and Cum on tits.

Rating 6.5/10.

See spa: I have been a regular here been visiting here for 2-3 years now every now and then when I miss some Thai option I do visit.

Pros: massage quality is actually good.

Hygiene level is good with attached washroom.

Girls are all down to B2B, shower and depending how to talk and look you may get some downtime too.

Cons: girls are a bit choosy and slightly expensive.

Damages: 1.5 k upfront.

B2B plus shower: 2. 5 k they won't budge to 2000 but I did manage to get FS for 4 K yes I overpaid but experience was worth it.

No FS on 1st visit if you are a regular you may get lucky.

Rating: 7/10.

Hell Razzzzzr
07-14-19, 21:06
Thanks for the lead Tushar. An awesome experience for mind, body & wallet. I felt like walking into a spa in Delhi. Counter charge and FS within the limit and awesome chick.

I got the bird you referred and man she is great. I like the way she gave service. Unlike others she gave a sensual massage with no extra cost and made sure you are aroused well.

We shared numbers and agreed to meet outside on reasonable price.

BangBang.

P77.Can you PM me the details.

Preence77
07-14-19, 21:09
Cheers!

BangBang.

P77.

The fat Lady understood & told she is busy and shall available after some time. Now I got the answer why that Fat Lady was seeing me and passing smile...

LurkerGuy
07-19-19, 19:28
Me and my friend are visiting Chandigarh in few days. Seniors could you please share few good contacts? As we will be staying there for 2 days would need 2 or 3 contacts. I will appreciate any help.

Thanks.

LeoFast
07-21-19, 07:28
Bro,

Where sector 8. Chd or pkl. And any hint for spa name. Want to try some good spa. Bored of cheap FS in shady MPs. Your PMis not working so posting here.

Hello friends,

This is my first review on this forum. Would like to get some contact details for FS girls in Chandigarh.

I have been to this specific spa twice and my experience was good.

Although counter charges are little high but I saw 2 different girls and both of them were good with their service.

I will specifically mention one girl- ALO. She gave me a good HJ with DFK and top access which made it good experience.

Counter Charges- 2.5 K. If you buy some 6 months plan then it comes down to 1.5 K.

HJ+DFK- 1.5 K.

Kindly share some contacts for FS.

Thanks.

Rustyabhi
07-21-19, 16:14
MH spa Manimajra. 1. 2 counter charges and 3.5 k for B2B and FS. Beautiful girl aged 22, ready for everything except BBJ. Name- Priya Malik.

1 hour of pure bliss though I paid a tough higher.

LoveIsLife0988
07-23-19, 20:49
Bro,

Where sector 8. Chd or pkl. And any hint for spa name. Want to try some good spa. Bored of cheap FS in shady MPs. Your PMis not working so posting here.Bro,

Its sector 8 Chandigarh and has 'Luxury' word in its name.

Cheers.

Ritesh1
07-24-19, 18:52
Unable to find the spa. Can you PM the name.

MH spa Manimajra. 1. 2 counter charges and 3.5 k for B2B and FS. Beautiful girl aged 22, ready for everything except BBJ. Name- Priya Malik.

1 hour of pure bliss though I paid a tough higher.

TusharJain
07-25-19, 10:49
This time I decided to go for new spa to change my taste. New spa, I have located at PKD and abbreviation name is FS.

I entered into this spa and found four girls. All are average and OK type. However one girl age around 20 years looked good figure wise. So I selected her and deed was started.

She removed her cloth and her body along with boobs were great. I took her from different angle. After completing deed, she gave average massage. Again, pappu demanded again. On request, she started blow job. After few time, we took small bath and said good bye. She told that she is available for outside meeting and price shall be 5 K for 2 shots and 8 K for night. I did not go for bargain and took her number.

Body: 8/10.

Boobs: 9/10 firm and soft like silicon plastic.

Face: 3/10 (that is big problem).

Ass:- good handful.

BBBJ: No.

Overall: 5/10.

Damages: 1 K entry + 1.5 K F +0. 5 BJ.

Regards.

Tijuana.

TusharJain
07-25-19, 11:06
I got reference from senior member for HW who has her own place to have deed.

I were free and at CHD, so I called her. She told to reach particular sector at CHD and guided me afterwards. I reached her house where I found two to three females at there as option.

So I chose one of them and started deed. Look wise she was good but fatty. She gave good BBBJ and kisses. Pappu was in standing firm position. First we did in missionary position and then she came on me to give fast reciprocate. Finally we concluded deed.

Look 6/10.

Body 3/10.

Boobs Size: 20/10 (I never saw such huge size physically).

Cat: 5/10 loose.

Attitude: 7/10.

BBBJ: 9/10.

Overall: 6/10.

Total Damage: 2 K.

If you are looking for only quick sex, it is a good place.

Regards.

T.

Nutansharma
07-27-19, 10:20
Would really appreciate if you share the contact in PM.

I were free and at CHD, so I called her. She told to reach particular sector at CHD and guided me afterwards. I reached her house where I found two to three females at there as option.

So I chose one of them and started deed. Look wise she was good but fatty. She gave good BBBJ and kisses. Pappu was in standing firm position. First we did in missionary position and then she came on me to give fast reciprocate. Finally we concluded deed.

Look 6/10..

Greetings,

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php?

Admin

Preence77
07-30-19, 11:50
Shout out to Tushar for revealing this hideout and the offer available there. Even though the digits were shared earlier by another ISG member but there were no reviews about the offers. Finally I was able to experience it yesterday.

I called the number and spoke to a girl. She asked me to reach sec 40 CHD and would give the rest of the direction latter. Tushar had already given some leads. The place is easy to locate. I reached her place on time.

Note. Make prior booking and reach at the said time, because players are waiting. I think they ensure no bookings clash and don't want anyone waiting. Also you don't want to be in an awkward situation siting with other players. While I was there another player just came unannounced. The guy was made to wait.

Carry protection.

When I reached, there was only one girl. She was coordinating everything. I think the phone is a common shift cell number that is used by whoever is there at that time. I was there around 2 pm and I think the others had gone for lunch. Also after I reached another lady came. She was definitely a housewife. She was new to the place as the girl was giving directions to her. Looks like they were operating from another place and had shifted to this new place or the housewife was a new recruit.

Room. It was more like a 3 star OYO room. There was an attached bathroom and another spare room or a waiting area.

The girl looked married with Sindoor on her forehead, but I doubt that. I was under the impression that she was setting me up with that housewife but that was not the case. I was relieved, though the housewife was not bad.

Now the deed. It was a total blissful experience. She is definitely going up my list. And man what huge melons. Definitely the biggest I have had. She showed no inhibition and was truly professional. She spoke well and made you comfortable. I was bit under the weather and so my man was not ready. But man out of the blue she started giving BJ. Yes, no condom, tongue on the skin. She sucked it well and made it super hard. All the while I played with her melons. And then she rode me. It was exciting see her ride me with her huge melons dangling. In no time I erupted.

She gave her name as Meenu. She doesn't or cannot do nights and at the current location she only operates till about 530 pm. Once we were done she offered another friend of her who lives close by but operates very limited. She is married and takes calculated risk of meeting.

Damage - 2.5 k. That was her fee. Though she said there are others for 2 k.

Will definitely try her and the others there again.

BangBang.

P77.

Look 6/10.

Body 3/10.

Boobs Size: 20/10 (I never saw such huge size physically)..

Preence77
07-30-19, 11:57
There are reasons why names of places of entertainment are coded. It will expose the entertainers and we will be left hanging. Please don't give way that.

Read more FRs for Delhi, Mumbai & Bangalore you will get to know why.

BangBang.

P77.

Worth trying.

Aviate1988
07-31-19, 17:39
Am putting up in Chandigarh for a while now, I am looking for some assistance, if anyone can please help me with the details of some working women who are genuine and decent to good in their job or the details of a good parlor where I can be relieved. Please, anyone? It would mean a lot.

Aviate1988
07-31-19, 17:43
Shout out to Tushar for revealing this hideout and the offer available there. Even though the digits were shared earlier by another ISG member but there were no reviews about the offers. Finally I was able to experience it yesterday.

I called the number and spoke to a girl. She asked me to reach sec 40 CHD and would give the rest of the direction latter. Tushar had already given some leads. The place is easy to locate. I reached her place on time.

Note. Make prior booking and reach at the said time, because players are waiting. I think they ensure no bookings clash and don't want anyone waiting. Also you don't want to be in an awkward situation siting with other players. While I was there another player just came unannounced. The guy was made to wait.

Carry protection.

When I reached, there was only one girl. She was coordinating everything. I think the phone is a common shift cell number that is used by whoever is there at that time. I was there around 2 pm and I think the others had gone for lunch. Also after I reached another lady came. She was definitely a housewife. She was new to the place as the girl was giving directions to her. Looks like they were operating from another place and had shifted to this new place or the housewife was a new recruit..Can you please help me with her details?

Greetings,

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php?

Admin

TusharJain
08-01-19, 07:36
Finally my dream came true for threesome. It was my fantasy since I grew up seeing porn movies.

Thanks to Preence77 to share True Punjabi Indie (name starting with S). I tried to fix up meeting with her for last two weeks, but finally made it yesterday. Her voice was very sweat. Fortunately she was planning to go for shopping with her friend who is also Indie (name starting with A), so she called me to come with her friend. I did not have any objection since I were going to have 1+1 option.

Both finally came to Hotel and we entered into room. Indie S was really good looking, fair & hot specially her height which would be 5'7 around and good body structure but slight belly. She is truly Punjabi Girl. Indie A was average looking but has slim & firm body. (Both photos attached).

We all three finally renegotiated deal and arrived at 6 K for 3 shots. We started our deed:

Indie S was really really hot. She outperformed very well. Great DFK & Great BBJ & Great Fuck. She dedicated with mind and body to please me. BBJ was so amazing that I did the same with every possible angle which I could imagine. DFK was so hot & amazing that we both ate 2 chocolates together.

Indie A has slim and firm body but small bobs. She was good supporter and giving DFK & BBJ and Fuck with different angel. Having sex with slim body enable you to have difference position while doing sex.

Look. S 8/10.

A 6/10.

Body. S 8/10 because of height.

A 8/10.

Boobs Size: S 8/10.

A 3/10.

Cat: S 7/10.

A 8/10.

Attitude: S 10/10.

A 8/10.

BBBJ: S 20/10.

A 7/10.

DFK: S 20/10.

A 7/10.

Overall: 10/10.

Total Damage: 6 K + 0.8 K for hotel + 0. 3 for snacks.

Regards.

Tijuana.

Mat Cauthon
08-04-19, 15:58
Finally my dream came true for threesome. It was my fantasy since I grew up seeing porn movies.

Thanks to Preence77 to share True Punjabi Indie (name starting with S). I tried to fix up meeting with her for last two weeks, but finally made it yesterday. Her voice was very sweat. Fortunately she was planning to go for shopping with her friend who is also Indie (name starting with A), so she called me to come with her friend. I did not have any objection since I were going to have 1+1 option..An awesomely written FR. Reporting the facts without being erotic. Great job!

CoolPuneGuest
08-05-19, 06:22
Good Fun Bro. Keep it up, Preence77 & you both are great personalities of Chd. Forum.

Thanks to Preence77 to share True Punjabi Indie (name starting with S). I tried to fix up meeting with her for last two weeks, but finally made it yesterday. Her voice was very sweat. Fortunately she was planning to go for shopping with her friend who is also Indie (name starting with A), so she called me to come with her friend. I did not have any objection since I were going to have 1+1 option.

Both finally came to Hotel and we entered into room. Indie S was really good looking, fair & hot specially her height which would be 5'7 around and good body structure but slight belly. She is truly Punjabi Girl. Indie A was average looking but has slim & firm body. (Both photos attached).

We all three finally renegotiated deal and arrived at 6 K for 3 shots. We started our deed:

Indie S was really really hot. She outperformed very well. Great DFK & Great BBJ & Great Fuck. She dedicated with mind and body to please me. BBJ was so amazing that I did the same with every possible angle which I could imagine. DFK was so hot & amazing that we both ate 2 chocolates together.

Indie A has slim and firm body but small bobs. She was good supporter and giving DFK & BBJ and Fuck with different angel. Having sex with slim body enable you to have difference position while doing sex.

Look. S 8/10.

A 6/10.

Body. S 8/10 because of height.

A 8/10.

Boobs Size: S 8/10.

A 3/10.

Cat: S 7/10.

A 8/10.

Attitude: S 10/10.

A 8/10.

BBBJ: S 20/10.

A 7/10.

DFK: S 20/10.

A 7/10.

Overall: 10/10.

Total Damage: 6 K + 0.8 K for hotel + 0. 3 for snacks.

Regards.

Tijuana.

Mat Cauthon
08-11-19, 05:35
Finally tried the famous MH spa with Miss P as therapist.

Miss P now knows that she has become famous thanks to Preence77 and Tijuana so has jacked up her rates. Has lots of nakhras now and does not do BBBJ or DFK.

Had service, B2B and HJ from her but somehow the level of service was not that I expected. Sure she has a good body but it's a turnoff for me if the girl is not concerned about my satisfaction. After all, I am the one who is paying money.

Personally I think we can get better service in same rates.

Report card:

Body: 9.0.

B2B: 5.0.

Service: 8.0.

Attitude: 3.0.

Charges: 1.2 K counter and 4.5 K inside for HJ, B2B and shot.

Cassanova69
08-11-19, 14:26
Brothers,

As I'm new in the City, please share contacts of Beautiful girls for sessions.

Thanks in advance.

Will share my review post experience in City.

TusharJain
08-12-19, 05:14
Thanks bro for information. I understood you paid much amount at there without DFK & BBBJ which is a base of real satisfaction. I believe they charged 4.5 K instead of 3 K which is still higher side. You should try outside where she charged 6 k for 2 shots and gave 3 hours to me. DFK was on her list.

As of now, she is desperate for money. She called me for 4-5 time for meeting but I were busy now days.

Finally tried the famous MH spa with Miss P as therapist.

Miss P now knows that she has become famous thanks to Preence77 and Tijuana so has jacked up her rates. Has lots of nakhras now and does not do BBBJ or DFK.

Had service, B2B and HJ from her but somehow the level of service was not that I expected. Sure she has a good body but it's a turnoff for me if the girl is not concerned about my satisfaction. After all, I am the one who is paying money.

Personally I think we can get better service in same rates..

TusharJain
08-12-19, 05:48
Though this FR was occurred at Delhi, but I wanted to put in CHD Forum, since I belong to here now.

I went to Delhi for work and tried to come back on same day. However last week, my work was completed at late evening, so I decided to stay at Delhi. I called famous SP T who has very beautiful girls. I asked for specific girls who was unable for that night. So finally went for Girl who is famous with name of Sardarni / punjaban for full night.

Look wise she has fair and beautiful face but slight fat as well. She is medical student and has very decent attitude. She is well educated and has mature thinking. We started deed, she knew how to please her partner. DFK & BBBJ were on her list and she gave really really good BBBJ. Fuck was good. Be honest, we did more talk than sex. I were impressed with her thought and way of speaking.

Look. 8/10.

Body. 7/10.

Color: 9/10 very fair.

Cat: 7/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

BBBJ: 20/10.

DFK: 10/10.

Overall: 9/10.

Total Damage: 11 K + 2.5 K for hotel + 1.5 K for foods and drink.

Regards.

T. J.

DelhiBoy0592
08-15-19, 16:34
I am in Panchkula for 3 days. Please give contact of some SP or indie for night. Will reciprocate with Delhi contacts.

VickyBakShi15
08-16-19, 08:46
Hi,

This is my first post please share any good MP in tricity area.

TusharJain
08-19-19, 08:41
I have few contacts in Tricity and Delhi, which I want to share all of you but my conditions are:

1) You must post FR in this forum whether you like or not.

2) You must take at least one lead in a quarter and post FR & share contacts in this forum.

Please note that our Tricity forum is very dry. We must Lead & Share & post FR, that is the only way to make Tricity wet land. Once birds see that this is lucrative money earning way and more mongers are available, they come into this which make win-win situation for all.

Regards.

T. J.

Desparado
08-19-19, 19:22
Hi,

This is my first post please share any good MP in tricity area.Sector Tv spa, Behind Pallavi sec 5 pkl, Ch spa, 20 pkl. (Be victorious).

SunriseSur
08-20-19, 06:19
Thanks champ for sharing the details. Completely agree to what has been mentioned here. Overall a good experience.

I paid entry fees at counter. I met her and agreed to take full service. She was said to be MILF not girl. Initially I removed my all clothes and she offered to wear dispo but I preferred to be nude and lay down on bed. I asked her to remove your clothes and wanted to take full service first and then massage. She removed and her body color was fair and firm but slight belly. She gave kisses and finally she came on me & ended up within 5 minutes since my pappu was so desperate..

Ritesh1
08-20-19, 15:04
Totally agreed with you.

I have few contacts in Tricity and Delhi, which I want to share all of you but my conditions are:

2) You must take at least one lead in a quarter and post FR & share contacts in this forum.

Please note that our Tricity forum is very dry. We must Lead & Share & post FR, that is the only way to make Tricity wet land. Once birds see that this is lucrative money earning way and more mongers are available, they come into this which make win-win situation for all.

Regards.

T. J.

LoveIsLife0988
08-23-19, 20:59

Regards.

T. J.Hi bro,

I recently posted one review for a spa in Chandigarh.

But I am looking for some contacts for FS. Wanted to see if you could please share some contacts with me so that I can try them out and post some reviews for everyone here.

Cheers.

TusharJain
08-24-19, 06:28
Thanks bro,

Please PM me along with your fantasy. I will try to send available contacts.

Regards.

T. J.

Hi bro,

I recently posted one review for a spa in Chandigarh.

But I am looking for some contacts for FS. Wanted to see if you could please share some contacts with me so that I can try them out and post some reviews for everyone here.

Cheers.

Mat Cauthon
08-25-19, 07:29

Please note that our Tricity forum is very dry. We must Lead & Share & post FR, that is the only way to make Tricity wet land. Once birds see that this is lucrative money earning way and more mongers are available, they come into this which make win-win situation for all..I fully agree with Tijuana on this. If you go through the posts, you will find most brothers only posting desperate pleas for help instead of rtff to get the information. I found that requests for contacts outnumber the FRs.

My request to forum brothers is to post FRs about their experiences and not use the forum as a notice board to beg for help.

Garic
08-25-19, 12:01
Yesterday, I tried a cheap Rs 600 brothel in Zirakpur opposite to Paras downtown.

I was on a trail for a cheap MP / Salon on the Zirakpur-Pataila road as mentioned by a member, but I could not locate it. Disappointed I was returning and contemplating if I should contact one of my SPs but I was in no mood to shell out a lot of money. That is when I decided to try the oldest trick in the book I hired a cycle-rickshaw. My intentions was to get directions to local cheap thrills. I have tried this in Delhi and it works but never succeeded in Chandigarh. But this time it was different.

5 minutes into the ride I popped the question to the rickshaw driver. First he denied but I think later he realized he could make some extra bucks. Almost close to destination he turned around said that he can take me to a place where the rate is just Rs 600, but would cost extra for the ride. Rs 20 ride was now steeped to Rs 50..I was looking for this place but not able to find. Alley next to Mandarin Square is dead road with couple of Auto shops. The next alleyway does split in to further roads etc but there is no lottery shops. In fact lottery shops are opposite to Mandarin square. Any other tips?

Hacxman
08-25-19, 15:30
This is my FR and first post on this forum, I just want to share my experience with the escort services in Chandigarh.

First of all, I would like to say that never go for online numbers because 99% of them would be fake or scammers or will never give you the exact same girl which might they will promised you that they have over their websites or on the messaging apps. I just did tried several contacts of escort service providers from locanto and other private websites and got lead at 8 k for the night with 4 shots.

Same thing happened girl was not the same which I did selected from the images which the agency sent me over the phone.

A man came up outside the hotel where we decided to meet, took the money and left the girl. I will not say that I had good experience as her height was not good, she was seems to be from north eastern states. Because she was not good in her deeds so I sent her early in the midnight.

Look. 4/10.

Body. 4/10.

Hygiene: 4/10.

Boobs Size: 4/10.

Color: 5/10 very fair.

Attitude: 7/10.

BBBJ: 4/10.

Overall: 5/10.

Total Damage: 8 K + 2 K for hotel + 1 K for foods and drink.

Regards.

Preence77
08-26-19, 16:08

Regards.

T. J.Adding my two Cents. The only downside to this condition is fake FRs just to get contacts.

BangBang.

P77.

CoolPuneGuest
08-27-19, 12:45
After few leads went to TV spa Pkl, went early, called from outside whether accepting same Nearbuy price, after yes, entered & paid 1050 at counter. No choice, but assured to change the therapist if don't like. Ambiance is OK, being an old spa no attached shower. A 25+ lady assigned, look-wise not bad, but I liked her way of talking. After change, she came & started the massage, she was very expert in giving massage right pressure / massage at right places, I were enjoying it. She was talking nicely, but no sign of any extra there. After 20-25 minutes, just told her that one of my friend recommended this spa, told some random name, but she was not aware about this name, she has been working here for 4-5 years. After 35 minutes she told massage is over Sir, I asked her what about extra, which she denied, I tried my best to convince her, but she didn't budge, may be due to my first visit without any ref. Asked her to complete 45 minutes of massage, which she obliged. Went to shower room, which was at different place, took bath, quite awkward looking while moving in corridor wrapping towel. Paid tip to therapist & left.

Johny was hungry, just explored JD, one number started calling. The lady told that they have cooperative staff, 1 K for NI & 1. 2 K for NE. Decided to try in lunch time, reached MDC, near Mandir, spa was at first floor of some Bank name English of Sunderata Swarag. The lady at reception asked to pay 1. 2 K for NE & called one therapist namely Khush in English. Guided to room, no attached shower, one dark complexion young girl entered the room, when asked the reception lady about NE, she explained that all other than NI girls we consider as NE & she is from Kerala. Lookwise she was OK, sharp features, quite young slim, will be 20-21. She asked me to change & knock the door, she will come. After change, she came & Tel malish started. She was not understanding my language, just doing acting as I came to know at the end. After 10 minutes of Malish question popped by her about the extra, after my yes, she went out & called the receptionist. Receptionist started with 3 K, but last amount told was 2 K. I offered 1 K & initially refused, asked the girl to continue massage. After another 5 minutes, girl popped same question, I offered 1. 2 K, she went out & came with offer of 1. 5 K. When asked about service, she just signaled for HJ, I denied & told her, I want BJ & FS in 1. 5 K, which she accepted. After taking money, she went out & came with protection & paper. Removed her clothes & covered Jhoney & started CBJ, not expecting much as Jhoney was hungry, she was very young with small round shape boobs, sucked for 2-3 minutes & fingered, being an young girl bottom was tight, but observed some smell. She stopped CBJ & asked to start main course, only missi position, hence completed main course, came early due to tight P & hungry since morning. One funny thing happened, while fucking she was speaking in local language, reception lady took NE price for NI girl.

Overall it was OK experience.

TusharJain
08-28-19, 15:12
Yes, you may correct. However, person should add photo and subsequent sharing of contacts among ISG shall minimize fake FR.

Adding my two Cents. The only downside to this condition is fake FRs just to get contacts.

BangBang.

P77.

TusharJain
08-28-19, 15:24
Famous Priya has recently changed MH to new one. Further, She is very desperate for money at now days. She had been calling me for meeting. Finally, I agreed since pappu was desperate.

Nothing much special, but she opened much this time. All type of position including doogy etc. Good attitude and very talkative.

Look. 9/10.

Body. 8/10.

Color: 7/10.

Cat: 8/10.

BBBJ: No since she is gradually open and next time shall give this service.

DFK: 10/10.

Overall: 9/10.

Total Damage: 6 K for 2 shots + 0.8 K for hote.

Regards,

T. J.

Desparado
08-28-19, 18:21
Mate,

TV without extra's, Bit strange. It is the oldest spa of Pkl with extras. Maybe the girl would have been new. Next time lets go together and beer on me for this bad experience. Next week I would be in pkl, Would surely look forward to catch up. Sincere apologies for this experience. Who was at the counter? A guy or the fat lady?

Desparado.

After few leads went to TV spa Pkl, went early, called from outside whether accepting same Nearbuy price, after yes, entered & paid 1050 at counter. No choice, but assured to change the therapist if don't like. Ambiance is OK, being an old spa no attached shower. A 25+ lady assigned, look-wise not bad, but I liked her way of talking. After change, she came & started the massage, she was very expert in giving massage right pressure / massage at right places, I were enjoying it. She was talking nicely, but no sign of any extra there. After 20-25 minutes, just told her that one of my friend recommended this spa, told some random name, but she was not aware about this name, she has been working here for 4-5 years. After 35 minutes she told massage is over Sir, I asked her what about extra, which she denied, I tried my best to convince her, but she didn't budge, may be due to my first visit without any ref. Asked her to complete 45 minutes of massage, which she obliged. Went to shower room, which was at different place, took bath, quite awkward looking while moving in corridor wrapping towel. Paid tip to therapist & left.

CoolPuneGuest
08-29-19, 05:17
Thanks a lot bro.

Both were there, fat lady & the Guy, Guy also talked with me & the lady collected money & assigned the girl name A*u. She was not new, told me that she is working there from last 4-5 years.

Mate,

TV without extra's, Bit strange. It is the oldest spa of Pkl with extras. Maybe the girl would have been new. Next time lets go together and beer on me for this bad experience. Next week I would be in pkl, Would surely look forward to catch up. Sincere apologies for this experience. Who was at the counter? A guy or the fat lady?

Desparado.

TusharJain
08-29-19, 06:39
Dear bro,

I knew lot of SPA at Panchkula which offer FS and other extra services, but I did not know any at Zirakpur. I went 3 spa at Zirakpur but no one ready to give FS service.

Just to know from ISG bro, whether LE is too strong at Zirakpur which unable SPA at Zirakpur to give these type of service. Please share your views.

Regards.

T. J.

Rocko Hunter
08-31-19, 17:42
Please share contact with everyone.

Face- 5/10.

Hygiene- 6/10.

Figure- 5/10.

Cat- loose, shaved but little smelly..

Mat Cauthon
09-01-19, 09:07
This is for Tijuana.

Went to Thai spa in Cosmo mall, Zirakpur. They told me offers of BOGO, etc but took a one time massage for Rs 1500.00.

Therapist was Miss M from Bangkok. Awesome figure, in her twenties with a great smile.

After massage asked for extras. Negotiated 3 K for 2 shots and BBBJ. All this without any haggling or nakhras.

Banged her in Missionary, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. On the whole Miss M was very cooperative.

Overall a great experience. Actual Thai service without actually having to go to Thailand.

Definitely recommend!

Report card:

Face: 9/10.

Figure: 8/10 (small boobs).

Attitude: 20/10.

Damage: 1.5 K + 3 K + 0.2 K (tip).

LoveIsLife0988
09-01-19, 19:40
Hello friends,

I am posting a review of spa in sector-8 Chandigarh. Name has 'luxury' word in it.

I went to this spa today for second time and met a new girl, Marie. She is from NE. Experience was exceptional as she had amazing tight figure and was totally cooperative.

Overall experience- 9/10.

Body- 9/10.

Cooperativeness- 10/10.

Service- B2B with DFK and HJ.

Charges- 2.5 K counter charges. 3 K for extras.

Cheers.

TusharJain
09-02-19, 05:30
Thanks for input.

This is for Tijuana.

Went to Thai spa in Cosmo mall, Zirakpur. They told me offers of BOGO, etc but took a one time massage for Rs 1500.00.

Therapist was Miss M from Bangkok. Awesome figure, in her twenties with a great smile.

After massage asked for extras. Negotiated 3 K for 2 shots and BBBJ. All this without any haggling or nakhras.

Banged her in Missionary, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. On the whole Miss M was very cooperative.

Overall a great experience. Actual Thai service without actually having to go to Thailand.

Definitely recommend!.

Adityabakshi
09-02-19, 15:22
Famous Priya has recently changed MH to new one. Further, She is very desperate for money at now days. She had been calling me for meeting. Finally, I agreed since pappu was desperate.

Nothing much special, but she opened much this time. All type of position including doogy etc. Good attitude and very talkative.

Look. 9/10.

Body. 8/10.

Attitude: 10/10.Please share any contacts of sp in chd.

RaySherman
09-02-19, 19:34
I know A. She never does anything first time around and only does HJ after you come a few times. Unfortunately my PM is disabled.

Thanks a lot bro.

Both were there, fat lady & the Guy, Guy also talked with me & the lady collected money & assigned the girl name A*u. She was not new, told me that she is working there from last 4-5 years.

LoveIsLife0988
09-02-19, 20:59
Thanks bro,

Please PM me along with your fantasy. I will try to send available contacts.

Regards.

T. J.Thanks bro, I have sent you a PM.

Cheers.

Aviate1988
09-03-19, 06:04
Thanks bro, I have sent you a PM.

Cheers.I have asked for a few contacts in the past but to any vain.

TusharJain
09-03-19, 06:29
I got reference of Indie Dolly from one of ISG bro. I contacted her but she quoted 15 K for 3 shots which was very high price, so I did not accept price and gave my counter offer.

Last week, I have sent her Hi, she misunderstood me as broker and gave me 4 K for 2 shots. When I told her that I am customer not broker, she disconnected my phone. But finally she agreed on this price to meet me. I took her from Zirakpur and went to hotel.

My experience is:

Be honest, my experience was average. Photo given to me is highly photogenic. She has average body and below average attitude.

Look. 4/10.

Body. 4/10.

Cat: 7/10.

Attitude: 3/10.

BBBJ: No (she told that she did not give BBBJ with this money).

DFK: No.

Overall: 3/10.

Total Damage: 4 K for 2 shots + 0.8 K for hotel.

Regards,

T. J.

Hell Razzzzzr
09-03-19, 16:58
First of all shout out to Mat for the recommendation, had no plans of mongering as was pretty full from my last week Delhi visit but read your FR, the place was near to me, went and was totally what you said.

Pure Thai experience without going to Thailand.

Miss M is indeed great, charges are as mentioned by Mat bro earlier too.

Counter: 1500.

FS: 3000.

I got 1 shot in that, there are other Thai chicks also I would request if Tijuana you go then please do try a different girl and report as M is going back to Thailand soon.

Fellow members please do not hype the charges definitely worth trying.

TusharJain
09-04-19, 12:08
Thanks Mat for your discovery.

I went to this spa and met with Miss M from Thailand (may be from Singapore, since she shared her number of Singapore). Be honest, she is real beauty in our dry city, but she is going back soon and this is her last week. ISG bro, it is an opportunity and not miss it, else your Pappu shall regret life time.

Look. 9/10.

Body. 9/10.

Color: 9/10.

CBJ: 7/10.

Overall: 8/10.

Total Damage: 3 K for 2 shots + 1. 5 K for entrance (which is further negotiable).

Regards,

T. J.

This is for Tijuana.

Definitely recommend!.

Rocko Hunter
09-05-19, 03:25
Please share contact.

I got reference of Indie Dolly from one of ISG bro. I contacted her but she quoted 15 K for 3 shots which was very high price, so I did not accept price and gave my counter offer.

Last week, I have sent her Hi, she misunderstood me as broker and gave me 4 K for 2 shots. When I told her that I am customer not broker, she disconnected my phone. But finally she agreed on this price to meet me. I took her from Zirakpur and went to hotel.

My experience is:

Be honest, my experience was average. Photo given to me is highly photogenic. She has average body and below average attitude.

Look. 4/10.

Body. 4/10..

Preence77
09-07-19, 16:37
Yesterday after much deliberations I decided to try Hotel H 42. SP are used to provide cheap girls from this hotel. One of the girls spilled the beans sometime back but I was reluctant to try them directly. But I knew they had the cheapest girls.

So this is how it works. H42 gets women form villages around Ludhiana, Batinda and Jalandhar on a contractual basis. An amount is set like 20 k for a week. They would stay at the hotel and service end number of customers. The prettier ones get better deal. The going rate there is Night - 6 k, 1 shot 1.5 k-1 k. Since the women are on contract they are not in hurry, because the number of customers do not matter. You can also do outcall from there.

I reached around 10 pm. I asked for girl upfront and they informed everything is on the table but will have to wait. I told I was looking for 2 shot. They gave an AC room 0. 8 k. But I had to wait for about an hour before a girl could be assigned. The problem is, there is a stream of customers for 1 shot. For 1 shot you fuck and go and don't need to pay for the room.

While I was waiting I saw a group of women arriving with their luggage. Looked like they were there to attend a 'Satsang'. In no time they were on task and some on outcall. Also some local freelancers were working from there.

I didn't have much choice and got assigned a lady. I think if I waited more, I could have gotten a younger and prettier one. But the fuck was great. She had huge melons. There is nothing to rate her. I bargained and got night for 5 k.

The trip was more of surveillance than pleasure. And I think it payed out. I was able to speka to almost all the pimps and manager there. Definitely a place for cheap fuck. And trust me there are real beauties there.

BangBang.

P77.

Rustyabhi
09-08-19, 04:13
Hi buddy,

I'm from pkl. Can you help with location and decoding of h42. Planning to try miss m from Cosmo mall MP today. Any suggestions?

Yesterday after much deliberations I decided to try Hotel H 42. SP are used to provide cheap girls from this hotel. One of the girls spilled the beans sometime back but I was reluctant to try them directly. But I knew they had the cheapest girls.

So this is how it works. H42 gets women form villages around Ludhiana, Batinda and Jalandhar on a contractual basis. An amount is set like 20 k for a week. They would stay at the hotel and service end number of customers. The prettier ones get better deal. The going rate there is Night - 6 k, 1 shot 1.5 k-1 k. Since the women are on contract they are not in hurry, because the number of customers do not matter. You can also do outcall from there.

I reached around 10 pm. I asked for girl upfront and they informed everything is on the table but will have to wait. I told I was looking for 2 shot. They gave an AC room 0. 8 k. But I had to wait for about an hour before a girl could be assigned. The problem is, there is a stream of customers for 1 shot. For 1 shot you fuck and go and don't need to pay for the room..

Rustyabhi
09-08-19, 04:20
Went to MP in search of famous Priya. And boy what a day I had. It was my second encounter with her and this time she was friendlier. B2B massage, DFK DATT and great fuck. Gave her some love bites also. She resisted initially was later on she was also enjoying. Only thing missing was BBJ. Will try next time. One of few girls I repeated and she would be the only girl I would be visiting 3rd time.

She actually was flaunting bites while I was leaving.

Expense 4 K total. I however got return of every penny I paid.

TusharJain
09-09-19, 13:37
Thanks Preence,

Your report has opened new door for ISG' friends at Tricity. This shall prove to be a well who will not easy to dry.

You are for ISG' tricity like ISRO for India. Searching new areas of the Galaxy.

LoveIsLife0988
09-09-19, 20:32
Went to MP in search of famous Priya. And boy what a day I had. It was my second encounter with her and this time she was friendlier. B2B massage, DFK DATT and great fuck. Gave her some love bites also. She resisted initially was later on she was also enjoying. Only thing missing was BBJ. Will try next time. One of few girls I repeated and she would be the only girl I would be visiting 3rd time.

She actually was flaunting bites while I was leaving.

Expense 4 K total. I however got return of every penny I paid.Hi bro,

Could you please share the MP name where Priya works. I am waiting to see her but don't know the new MP where she switched.

Cheers.

Preence77
09-09-19, 21:07
BangBang.

P77.

Thanks Preence,

Your report has opened new door for ISG' friends at Tricity. This shall prove to be a well who will not easy to dry.

You are for ISG' tricity like ISRO for India. Searching new areas of the Galaxy.

CoolPuneGuest
09-10-19, 06:42
After a long long time, due to Mongers like Preence & you, Chandigarh Forum becoming Joyful, Keep it up.

Thanks Preence,

CoolPuneGuest
09-10-19, 07:57
As T J bro said Ms. M left the spa, total staff changed, as I came to know from the reception, they usually shuffle the staff with other MP's in nearby cities. Assigned Ms. Ca, good looking, with nice rack. She entered the room, I were sitting in my birthday suit, she didn't ask to wear dispo. After introduction, she put some Punjabi music on her mobile & started massage sitting on my back, after 5 minutes of tel malish, she asked me to twist & popped a question, what I want, HJ, B2 be, FS etc. I said everything, for which she asked If I'm ready to pay 2. 5 K. I told her that we are regular here & our fixed price is 3 K for 2 shots, which she accepted immediately. She put the money in her bag & took out 2 protections. Removed her clothes, nice smooth body with some tattoos at back, handful of boobs, slight tummy, which, she told, is due to excess drinking of bear & Punjabi food during her last stay in famous city of Punjab. Started sucking her boobs in standing position, tried to kiss / DFK, which she denied, standard excuse having some problem in mouth / gums / teeth. After 2-3 minutes she pushed me on bed, put rubber on Jhoney & started CBJ, asked for BBBJ, which she again denied. After a good 4-5 minutes of CBJ, she came in cow position & started pumping, it was nice experience. She stopped after 3-4 minutes & told me that due to bear party last night, she is totally tired & exhausted. She was not much in game. I finished the game in missi & went for wash. As she was looking tired, not much in game, hence I decided not to go for 2nd shot, same I told her. To finish the remaining time, I told her to do B2 be & oil massage to Pappu, which she obliged. B2 be was not upto mark but oil massage to Pappu was great.

After 50 minutes, both went to shower room, enjoyed playing with her boobs & soaping her for some time. Took bath & came out.

She herself returned 1 K as I did one shot, kept only 2 K. I liked her honesty. Gave her some chocolates, which I always keep in my bag & came out. My advice, we can keep the price under control, I think one shot service rate can be fixed at 1. 5 K & also counter charges can be bargained 1. 2 K from standard 1. 5 K.

Here is Score card:

Looks 8/10.

Body. 8/10.

Color: 8/10.

Cat: 7. 5/10.

Attitude: 7. 5/10.

Overall: 6. 5/10.

Thanks Mat for your discovery.

I went to this spa and met with Miss M from Thailand (may be from Singapore, since she shared her number of Singapore). Be honest, she is real beauty in our dry city, but she is going back soon and this is her last week. ISG bro, it is an opportunity and not miss it, else your Pappu shall regret life time.

Look. 9/10.

Body. 9/10.

Color: 9/10.

Overall: 8/10.

Total Damage: 3 K for 2 shots + 1. 5 K for entrance (which is further negotiable).

Regards,

T. J.

TusharJain
09-10-19, 13:46
All bro,

As all we know that we can safe from HIV by using condom. But on the same time we are all fan of BBBJ and DFK, which allow us to total expose to our partner. So this will create big issue like HepatitisB through STD.

We should appreciate the fact that HepatitisB is more more dangerous than HIV.

Today, I went to doctor to have HepatitisB vaccine, which prevent HepatitisB. There are three shots on immediate, on one month and on six month (0, 1, 6). The cost of each vaccine is INR 76 which is very low.

I will request all ISG bro to spend few more amount and get this vaccination, it will save our life.

Regards,

T. J.

Mev007
09-12-19, 16:40
Dear seniors,

Kindly provide reference for Amritsar. As I will be going on a trip there. I tried taking the subscription however I was not able to do so due to some bit coin confusion. Kindly help, thanks in advance.

TusharJain
09-14-19, 08:48
Thanks Preence for new lead.

I went there and discussed at counter. No doubt, the place is like a kotha where each girl is given a room and customer goes to each room to see girl.

Who wants cheap sex, it is OK place then. Price range as suggested by Preence is 1 K to 1.5 K for 1 shot depend upon negotiation.

Please do not expect more if you go there. For car parking, you should park at distance place since there is no car parking near to Hotel.

Regards.

T. J.

So this is how it works. H42 gets women form villages around Ludhiana, Batinda and Jalandhar on a contractual basis. An amount is set like 20 k for a week. They would stay at the hotel and service end number of customers. The prettier ones get better deal. The going rate there is Night - 6 k, 1 shot 1.5 k-1 k. Since the women are on contract they are not in hurry, because the number of customers do not matter. You can also do outcall from there..

GaryXav
09-16-19, 08:11
Thanks in advance bro if you could DM her number.

Thanks to Preence77 to share True Punjabi Indie (name starting with S). I tried to fix up meeting with her for last two weeks, but finally made it yesterday. Her voice was very sweat. Fortunately she was planning to go for shopping with her friend who is also Indie (name starting with A), so she called me to come with her friend. I did not have any objection since I were going to have 1+1 option..

LoveIsLife0988
09-16-19, 21:04
First of all I would like to thank TusharJain for sharing the details of Ms. Priya. I met her at the new spa where she shifted recently.

Very nice, talkative girl and she knows the job very well. Massage was good and then came the actual session which was B2B, very cooperative.

She is not a clock watcher and will make sure you are satisfied with services.

Damage- 3 K for B2B.

Cheers.

Rocko Hunter
09-17-19, 13:41
Please share location to find Priya or hint where to find her.

First of all I would like to thank TusharJain for sharing the details of Ms. Priya. I met her at the new spa where she shifted recently.

Very nice, talkative girl and she knows the job very well. Massage was good and then came the actual session which was B2B, very cooperative.

Damage- 3 K for B2B.

Cheers.

LoveIsLife0988
09-18-19, 21:14
Please share location to find Priya or hint where to find her.Your PM is not working. She works at a spa in NAC manimajra.

Cheers.

LoveTheSport
09-18-19, 22:10
Hello members,

I am visiting India and will be staying in Jalandhar.

Looking for some help finding high quality SP.

Kindly guide me where to go or who to call.

Will be staying at a 5 star and looking for all evening or all night SP.

Can reciprocate in Toronto.

Thanks in advance.

LoveTheSport
09-18-19, 22:25
Please share location and contact info.

Travelling to India in October and need guidance.

Damage- 3 K for B2B.

Cheers.

Vikasji
09-21-19, 18:18
Being Himachali I frequently visit CHD and had pleasure to taste some yummy food. Last couple of months was too hectic and could not come to CHD but planning to visit this month.

I got a tall punjabi singer contact and her charges are normal like 7-8 k plus she will join only in 5 star, would love to share with guys only if you have something to exchange as you know unlike Delhi people really ruin mongering scene here.

ChdGuy89
09-22-19, 17:09
Being Himachali I frequently visit CHD and had pleasure to taste some yummy food. Last couple of months was too hectic and could not come to CHD but planning to visit this month.

I got a tall punjabi singer contact and her charges are normal like 7-8 k plus she will join only in 5 star, would love to share with guys only if you have something to exchange as you know unlike Delhi people really ruin mongering scene here.Any hints about that singer, I can share some info about indies in Chandigarh.

Preence77
09-23-19, 18:37
Last Friday after an office party I went for hunting.

First I went to Hotel 42 H. I reached there around 1030 pm, but then I was very late. All the good ones went out for nights and there only 2 left. Didn't look very tempting so I gave a pass.

I quickly messaged around and didn't get any good response. Simran and Rekha responded after a while but we're busy with clients. Rekha said she will be free in an hour. But then Simran routed to her friend Anjali. I was in a fix. Rekha was on higher side but was close to where I was and closer to my home. Anjali on the other hand was cheap (6 k for night) but she was far and I had not tried her earlier. Rekha was already in a hotel and she had booked a room for me and with Anjali I had to get one when I was there. Finally I went for Rekha.

I reached the hotel around 1130 pm. This was my third time with her. We did connect a lot in the past but due to rates I have turned her down. She is good but talks a lot. Has no inhibition and likes to fuck.

Damages: 1 k hotel + 6 k (2 shot).

Before you seek her contact details a word of caution. She only connects through SP or known contacts. I will still share her digits but she might not answer. So far I had to share contacts for interested candidates with her and that's when she answered their calls. It's not arrogance on her part but that's how she operates. She cannot read English so communicate through voice chats.

BangBang.

P77.

Rocky 777
09-26-19, 13:07
Please decode the details, dreaming of having a great time there.

Hi buddy,

I'm from pkl. Can you help with location and decoding of h42. Planning to try miss m from Cosmo mall MP today. Any suggestions?

CoolPuneGuest
09-27-19, 13:31
Thanks to T.J & Preence for giving the lead. Tried Huge mellon lady few days back. Reached the place, which is very easy to locate. There were 4 ladies at that time including M. They were enjoying talking adult things & laughing when I entered the room. 2 were sitting in sofa & M & one other were at bed. The other lady instructed the 2 sofa girls to adjust me between them for a good start. M was looking better among all with nice smiling face & sweet voice. The question popped, whom I will try? The other lady laughed & said "Sir will try all 4 one by one" I told M, lets start with you only. She instructed the other 3 to move in other room. Paid 2. 5 K, tried to bargain, but she was not ready to accept 2 K.

After change & wash in bathroom when I came, she just removed her top, wow! what a big size mellons she has, first time seen. One can't stop touching / pressing / sucking them, so started sucking them in standing position. She pulled me on bed in same position. After 3-4 minutes, she started BBBJ, it was nice, sloppy, deep throat for next 4-5 minutes, I was about to cum, so stopped. Again sucked her mellons for some time & she asked me to start the main course, put rubber & started in missi. Could't hold much & relieved.

Again the team gathered & started adult talks. One of them were Ex. Phone sex operator, she started telling her story. I were in hurry so left. Overall it was nice experience & quick fuck.

Rocko Hunter
09-28-19, 05:48
That sounds really fun.

Please share hints and location of this place.

Thanks to T.J & Preence for giving the lead. Tried Huge mellon lady few days back. Reached the place, which is very easy to locate. There were 4 ladies at that time including M. They were enjoying talking adult things & laughing when I entered the room. 2 were sitting in sofa & M & one other were at bed. The other lady instructed the 2 sofa girls to adjust me between them for a good start. M was looking better among all with nice smiling face & sweet voice. The question popped, whom I will try? The other lady laughed & said "Sir will try all 4 one by one" I told M, lets start with you only. She instructed the other 3 to move in other room. Paid 2. 5 K, tried to bargain, but she was not ready to accept 2 K.

After change & wash in bathroom when I came, she just removed her top, wow! what a big size mellons she has, first time seen. One can't stop touching / pressing / sucking them, so started sucking them in standing position. She pulled me on bed in same position. After 3-4 minutes, she started BBBJ, it was nice, sloppy, deep throat for next 4-5 minutes, I was about to cum, so stopped. Again sucked her mellons for some time & she asked me to start the main course, put rubber & started in missi. Could't hold much & relieved..