PDA

View Full Version : Chandigarh and Tricity Area

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

Cassanova69
10-08-19, 06:02
Thanks to T. J & Preence for giving the lead. Tried huge mellon lady few days back. Reached the place, which is very easy to locate. There were 4 ladies at that time including M. They were enjoying talking adult things & laughing when I entered the room. 2 were sitting in sofa & M & one other were at bed. The other lady instructed the 2 sofa girls to adjust me between them for a good start. M was looking better among all with nice smiling face & sweet voice. The question popped, whom I will try? The other lady laughed & said "Sir will try all 4 one by one" I told M, lets start with you only. She instructed the other 3 to move in other room. Paid 2. 5 K, tried to bargain, but she was not ready to accept 2 K.

After change & wash in bathroom when I came, she just removed her top, wow! What a big size tits she has, first time seen. One can't stop touching / pressing / sucking them, so started sucking them in standing position. She pulled me on bed in same position. After 3-4 minutes, she started BBBJ, it was nice, sloppy, deep throat for next 4-5 minutes, I was about to cum, so stopped. Again sucked her tits for some time & she asked me to start the main course, put rubber & started in missi. Could't hold much & relieved.

Again the team gathered & started adult talks. One of them were Ex. Phone sex operator, she started telling her story. I were in hurry so left. Overall it was nice experience & quick fuck.

Rjb2522
10-09-19, 18:11
Can I get more info about H 42, so that I can identify it.

Thanks Preence for new lead.

I went there and discussed at counter. No doubt, the place is like a kotha where each girl is given a room and customer goes to each room to see girl.

Who wants cheap sex, it is OK place then. Price range as suggested by Preence is 1 K to 1.5 K for 1 shot depend upon negotiation.

Please do not expect more if you go there. For car parking, you should park at distance place since there is no car parking near to Hotel.

Regards.

T. J.

LoveIsLife0988
10-09-19, 20:26
Hello friends,

Posting a review of a new spa that I tried last weekend. It's in sector 8 Chandigarh and name is somewhat similar to 'Orange'.

Was given a girl named as Kanika. She is a sweet young girl from Uttarakhand. Perfect body. Was keen to get some extras from her.

After few minutes of spa she asked about my previous spa experiences and then she herself came forward with extras. I opted for B2B and it was amazing.

She has a small nice tits and perfect body which I explored during B2B session.

I came to know that they have a Thai girl also. Will surely try next time.

Damages: Counter 2 K.

B2B- 3.5 K.

Cheers.

TusharJain
10-10-19, 13:18
Thanks to ISG Bro, who shared her contact (MILF 40 age). My apology not to put your ID.

Be honest, it is blind date. I got her picture from other sources, so I did not bother to get her picture. I called her and asked whether she has her own place. She told yes, but the place is in Zirakpur though she reside in Panchkula.

I met her in Sec 10 and found her face very horrible than expectation (not matching with photo with me). My mood was pissed off. Though I gave her commitment so I decided to go ahead with my commitment.

She took me to her place. Place was OK and safe. Contrary to my expectation, she was good in bed. She is horny to fuck me. In fact, she is enjoying me much.

Face: 3/10.

Body: 5/10.

DFK: 9/10.

BBBJ: 10/10.

GFE: 8/10.

Overall: 5/10.

Damage: 7 k for 2 shots (including her place).

I do not have her photo.

Regards.

T. J.

Fkacc0018
10-20-19, 17:12
Please share location and contact info.

Hello friends,
Thanks to T. J & Preence for giving the lead. Tried huge mellon lady few days back. Reached the place, which is very easy to locate. There were 4 ladies at that time including M. They were enjoying talking adult things & laughing when I entered the room. 2 were sitting in sofa & M & one other were at bed. The other lady instructed the 2 sofa girls to adjust me between them for a good start. M was looking better among all with nice smiling face & sweet voice. The question popped, whom I will try? The other lady laughed & said "Sir will try all 4 one by one" I told M, lets start with you only. She instructed the other 3 to move in other room. Paid 2. 5 K, tried to bargain, but she was not ready to accept 2 K.

After change & wash in bathroom when I came, she just removed her top, wow! What a big size tits she has, first time seen. One can't stop touching / pressing / sucking them, so started sucking them in standing position. She pulled me on bed in same position. After 3-4 minutes, she started BBBJ, it was nice, sloppy, deep throat for next 4-5 minutes, I was about to cum, so stopped. Again sucked her tits for some time & she asked me to start the main course, put rubber & started in missi. Could't hold much & relieved.

Again the team gathered & started adult talks. One of them were Ex. Phone sex operator, she started telling her story. I were in hurry so left. Overall it was nice experience & quick fuck.

Cassanova69
10-21-19, 06:59
Can someone please share a lead of butterfly who can give BBBJ.

Mich Thanks.

CoolPuneGuest
10-23-19, 12:20
Thanks to Preence & Tijuana for the lead, was there in TriCity, initially called Priya, she didn't respond so called another Ms. S of nearby spa & she responded immediately, reached & she guided me to the spa room. She took counter charges from me & went out. Meantime I changed. She entered & popped a question what I want? After initial chitchat & non agreement on the amount offered by me, she started massage. She was very confident on her skill & challenged me that I won't get better than her service anywhere in TriCity. Meantime she reached Bum area, torn-out the dispo & started bum massage. Again she told me that you would give the amount asked by her after the service, what a confidence she had? She did some sensual massage on back & asked for turn, completed front massage. Massage was good upto the mark. Now it was time for main course, she removed her clothes, she is dusky, attractive girl having a good handful melons. Again asked me to twist & started B2 B with sensual touches & licking at different places, unable to tolerate the sensation, hence twisted, grabbed her & smooched, she was totally in the game of kissing, really never get such an experience in any spa. After heart full smooching & sucking the melons, she moved to the Johney & started BBBJ, OMG, what a skill she has, I were about to cum, hence stopped her for a while for extended pleasure. She obliged. After a gap & some funny chit chat about her customers, she put rubber & rode on me. I requested her to lie in same lip locking position for some time, after that she thought I have finished, but I were in a mood to play long, so she asked me to try doggy, I came only after 2 minutes in full flow, what a relaxing experience, appreciated her for her confidence, which impressed me a lot. Paid her what she asked for & left happily. She also do 2-3 hrs out-call in day time for known customers. She has increased my sex appetite hence decided to try her again soon. Couldn't make possible for out call, hence again reached her spa. Same relaxing experience. I can say, these were the best ever experiences I had in spas. Once again thanks to Preence & Tijuana. Also will say, TriCity is not dry, having lot of hidden GEMS, we need to explore & share to genuine ISG members.

Happy Diwali to all of You friends, enjoy the life. & play safe.

Supernova6092
10-23-19, 18:15
Hi, does anyone have any update on Auzone Hotel and Spa? I think there could be some action here.

Openboy24
10-28-19, 10:38
Any clean decent spa in chd or tricity for BJ by northeastern or Thai masseur. Please drop hints and price range.

Mat Cauthon
10-28-19, 16:32
Any clean decent spa in chd or tricity for BJ by northeastern or Thai masseur. Please drop hints and price range.I guess the title says it all.

BengalTiger78
10-29-19, 12:13
Any leads in Amritsar the holy city?

Can reciprocate with contacts in Mumbai whenever required.

Member #4766
11-01-19, 14:38
Thanks to ISG Bro, who shared her contact (MILF 40 age). My apology not to put your ID.

Be honest, it is blind date. I got her picture from other sources, so I did not bother to get her picture. I called her and asked whether she has her own place. She told yes, but the place is in Zirakpur though she reside in Panchkula.

I met her in Sec 10 and found her face very horrible than expectation (not matching with photo with me). My mood was pissed off. Though I gave her commitment so I decided to go ahead with my commitment.

She took me to her place. Place was OK and safe. Contrary to my expectation, she was good in bed. She is horny to fuck me. In fact, she is enjoying me much.

Face: 3/10.

Body: 5/10..Can you please share her contact deetails.

My PM is Active.

Mat Cauthon
11-02-19, 10:29
Heard about LE Raid at Thai spa in Cosmo Mall at Zirakpur.

Any updates on this as report is not substantiated.

DonImafia
11-02-19, 13:23
Share contact details so that I can also enjoy this hospitality.

Thanks to T.J & Preence for giving the lead. Tried Huge mellon lady few days back. Reached the place, which is very easy to locate. There were 4 ladies at that time including M. They were enjoying talking adult things & laughing when I entered the room. 2 were sitting in sofa & M & one other were at bed. The other lady instructed the 2 sofa girls to adjust me between them for a good start. M was looking better among all with nice smiling face & sweet voice. The question popped, whom I will try? The other lady laughed & said "Sir will try all 4 one by one" I told M, lets start with you only. She instructed the other 3 to move in other room. Paid 2. 5 K, tried to bargain, but she was not ready to accept 2 K.

After change & wash in bathroom when I came, she just removed her top, wow! what a big size mellons she has, first time seen. One can't stop touching / pressing / sucking them, so started sucking them in standing position. She pulled me on bed in same position. After 3-4 minutes, she started BBBJ, it was nice, sloppy, deep throat for next 4-5 minutes, I was about to cum, so stopped. Again sucked her mellons for some time & she asked me to start the main course, put rubber & started in missi. Could't hold much & relieved.

Ritesh1
11-02-19, 18:18
The news is true.

https://www.tribuneindia.com/mobi/news/chandigarh/sex-racket-busted-kingpin-arrested/855154.html

Stay safe guys.

Heard about LE Raid at Thai spa in Cosmo Mall at Zirakpur.

Any updates on this as report is not substantiated.

AnmolSharma
11-02-19, 23:10
The news is true.

https://www.tribuneindia.com/mobi/news/chandigarh/sex-racket-busted-kingpin-arrested/855154.html

Stay safe guys.Hi!

I visited this place last month and availed service from a therapist named Pam. Was planning to go today there, but your post changed my mind. Thanks for posting it here.

DonImafia
11-03-19, 04:58
Any good and reliable options in Mohali or nearby? Please directly PM me.

Hi!

I visited this place last month and availed service from a therapist named Pam. Was planning to go today there, but your post changed my mind. Thanks for posting it here.

Cassanova69
11-03-19, 05:26
Please share lead.

Tinku007
11-03-19, 08:47
P's got a new bird with her. Have not tasted the dish yet.

BangBang.

P77.She is not as in picture. I have taken her service. She has scars on her ass. And mechanical service.

TusharJain
11-07-19, 08:39
I got new WG contact through known WG. We fixed up time and place. She came to hotel room and got nervous since it was her first outside visit.

I gave her gift and talked for while and gave her relax. After that, she opened up and co-operated with me in deed. Deed was good and total GF experience.

We had all possible possible with nice BJ & DFK. The best part were her Boobs which gave milk and her pussy which was so clean and hygienic. These two parts I sucked and kissed too much.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 8/10. (her figure was good / flat tummy despite of one baby).

Boobs: 9/10 (milky boobs).

Pussy: 10/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

BJ: 7/10.

GF experience: 9/10.

Damage: 6 K for 2ST + 1 K hotel and foods + 1 k to known WG.

SunnySunny1990
11-07-19, 18:03
I got new WG contact through known WG. We fixed up time and place. She came to hotel room and got nervous since it was her first outside visit.

I gave her gift and talked for while and gave her relax. After that, she opened up and co-operated with me in deed. Deed was good and total GF experience.

We had all possible possible with nice BJ & DFK. The best part were her Boobs which gave milk and her pussy which was so clean and hygienic. These two parts I sucked and kissed too much.

Pussy: 10/10..Tushar dude. Big Fan! I myself have done some mongering over the years. But you are awesome in all aspects. Finding good stuff with reasonable price. Hope you continue enlightening us with your new experiences. All the best bro.

LoveIsLife0988
11-07-19, 21:04
Nice FR bro, could you please share her contact number over PM.

Cheers.

Boobs: 9/10 (milky boobs)..

LoveIsLife0988
11-07-19, 21:14
Hey bro,

Could you please share SP T contact details as I will be in Delhi this weekend and need some SP contact who has some really good looking girls.

Thanks.

Though this FR was occurred at Delhi, but I wanted to put in CHD Forum, since I belong to here now.

I went to Delhi for work and tried to come back on same day. However last week, my work was completed at late evening, so I decided to stay at Delhi. I called famous SP T who has very beautiful girls. I asked for specific girls who was unable for that night. So finally went for Girl who is famous with name of Sardarni / punjaban for full night..

Tinku007
11-08-19, 05:34

Boobs: 9/10 (milky boobs).Bro,

I am trying to contact you please clear your inbox.

Hacxman
11-09-19, 04:37
First of all Big Thanks to Preence77 and TusharJain for sharing a good contact in Chandigarh.

Normally Priya is SP, will encourage you to go with on of her girls, which are not much good looking (from photos). But somehow after pushing her over phone I was able to manage and get Priya instead. I booked the hotel in Sec 17, and called her in the evening. It was such a good experience that I called her for the next day also.

The only negative point I did noticed about Priya that most of the time she was spending over phone with his boyfriend, but when I said the same to her, she also understood this and did co-operated well.

Did enjoyed a lot, almost enjoyed every position I do remember at that time from A to Z in two days.

Also guys sorry I was not able to click to any photo of her, and normally she only go to those who gave her good deal or through reference (from trustworthy).

Body Type:

Height: 5 ft 2 in (aprrox) has small height.

Hair: Black (Little bit brown).

She is slim trim girl (Kind of skinny for me).

Ass: 6/10 (Didn't did anal, but was not much bumpy, but I do like bigger ass).

Body: 8/10. (Flat tummy, seems to be she go to gym).

Boobs: 9/10.

Pussy: 9/10. (Hygiene).

Attitude: 7/10.

BJ: 7/10.

GF experience: 7/10.

Day1 - Damage: 10 K (Night 4 Sht).

Day2 - Damage: 6 k (2 Sht).

Total Damage = 16 k + 4 k (Hotel for 2 days) = 20 k.

I know I paid more than usual, but earlier I just trusted the below guys that I will get a good experience and I did got the best.

And at the end, I would again say thanks to Preence and TusharJain.

Mat Cauthon
11-10-19, 13:18
Called up the hotel and spa in Zirakpur for massage. On phone they assured me staff is nice and cooperative, etc. Counter charges of 1 K.

Went there with high expectations. Was assigned Miss J from Mizoram as therapist. OK looking with slim body.

During massage asked for extras. Miss J said she does not provide extras apart from HJ for 1 K. Tried to negotiate but she said take it or leave it. Not to escalate rates in times of depression, I gave it a pass.

Took shower and retd.

SunnySunny1990
11-10-19, 16:46
Thanks and appreciate Preence77 for searching new gem in SPA at MDC.

Episode 1: KLPD.

I called that SPA and asked for Priya. The Lady replied. Yes you can come. I went there at scheduled time. After arrival, I reached at counter and told that I am who called you. The Lady told me to sit and that lady was fat and 45 year old around.

That fat Lady saw me 5 to 6 times and passing smile to me and in turn I were also passed smile.

I was told to go & sit at spa room and my pappu was singing song - "Apna time ayega". Sudden that Lady came & asked for cloth removal. I asked where is Priya, she replied I am Riya to whom you asked. I spelled out P are I why A.

The fat Lady understood & told she is busy and shall available after some time. Now I got the answer why that Fat Lady was seeing me and passing smile.

Episode 2: Meeting.

I met with real Priya and decided to meet outside. I left spa without taking any extra service.

Episode 3: Dream Day.

I took her from Zirakpur flyover and went to hotel. She is around 21 years old and firm & good body. We started our deed and really she is too hot to resist. She gave pure girl friend feeling. She was too talkative, so I was hearing her patiently. I am still dreaming her FS..Tushar bro will you be kind enough to drop a hint as to which is the new spa where Priya works, would be obliged. Thanks.

And I m working on getting a paid subscription, so we will get in touch via PM soon.

RahulFun8479
11-11-19, 06:33
Thanks and appreciate Preence77 for searching new gem in SPA at MDC.

Episode 1: KLPD.

I called that SPA and asked for Priya. The Lady replied. Yes you can come. I went there at scheduled time. After arrival, I reached at counter and told that I am who called you. The Lady told me to sit and that lady was fat and 45 year old around.

That fat Lady saw me 5 to 6 times and passing smile to me and in turn I were also passed smile.

I was told to go & sit at spa room and my pappu was singing song - "Apna time ayega". Sudden that Lady came & asked for cloth removal. I asked where is Priya, she replied I am Riya to whom you asked. I spelled out P are I why A..Can you pl PM her digits?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

ISG Forum Subscriptions are $25.00 USD for 12 months.

There are ONLY two ways to purchase a subscription:

---------------------------------------------------

#1 With BITCOIN

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php#subscriptionbybitcoin

#2 By CASH THROUGH the MAIL

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php#subscriptionbycash

REGARDING PAYPAL

- I cannot accept PayPal because they'll shut us down as an "adult" website at the first complaint.

Been there, done that. No need to repeat the experiment.

Thank you for your support,

ISG Forum Admin

Vroy3867
11-13-19, 05:10

Body: 8/10. (her figure was good / flat tummy despite of one baby)..Can you help me with her digits bro?

Preence77
11-14-19, 13:06
Nice FR and good to know you got what you want.

Just to be clear you are talking about Priyanka and not Priya. Because Priyanka doubles as SP & Indie whereas Priya is Spa girl. But both are killer and knows how to keep us coming for more.

BangBang.

P77.

First of all Big Thanks to Preence77 and TusharJain for sharing a good contact in Chandigarh.

Normally Priya is SP, will encourage you to go with on of her girls, which are not much good looking (from photos). But somehow after pushing her over phone I was able to manage and get Priya instead. I booked the hotel in Sec 17, and called her in the evening. It was such a good experience that I called her for the next day also.

The only negative point I did noticed about Priya that most of the time she was spending over phone with his boyfriend, but when I said the same to her, she also understood this and did co-operated well.

Did enjoyed a lot, almost enjoyed every position I do remember at that time from A to Z in two days.

Also guys sorry I was not able to click to any photo of her, and normally she only go to those who gave her good deal or through reference (from trustworthy)..

Rustyabhi
11-18-19, 18:23
FR at MP Manimajra.

Visited GT MP in manimajra for the first time and had a great experience with Shalu. 32 year old lady with right amount of fat at right place. Paid 2.5 k + 1 k for FS and massage.

Got another reference of Panchkula couple from Locanto. They are asking for 5 k for 2 shots + hotel. Number ending with 340. Lady looks to be okayish type. Any earlier experience?

Rusty.

Rustyabhi
11-24-19, 05:49
Had a wonderful time with mentioned couple. Everything except Anal was on platter. Exceptional blow job skill, ultra deep French kiss and great fuck. Damage 4 + 1 for two shots.

Only flip side was that the girl was little fat to my liking.

FR at MP Manimajra.

Visited GT MP in manimajra for the first time and had a great experience with Shalu. 32 year old lady with right amount of fat at right place. Paid 2.5 k + 1 k for FS and massage.

Got another reference of Panchkula couple from Locanto. They are asking for 5 k for 2 shots + hotel. Number ending with 340. Lady looks to be okayish type. Any earlier experience?

Rusty.

Vroy3867
11-25-19, 07:51
Can you help me with her digits bro?Thanks Tushar bro for sharing her digits, but it seemed that she wanted me to visit her in some spa first, and I was looking for action in my room.

Due to lack of time I didn't visit, and more so because I am more into indies, than spa girls. So anyways thanks to Tushar bro.

AnmolSharma
11-25-19, 14:33
Thanks Tushar bro for sharing her digits, but it seemed that she wanted me to visit her in some spa first, and I was looking for action in my room.

Due to lack of time I didn't visit, and more so because I am more into indies, than spa girls. So anyways thanks to Tushar bro.Bro,

Can you at least drop some hints to decode this place.

Thanks.

Addy2711
11-27-19, 10:16
Had a wonderful time with mentioned couple. Everything except Anal was on platter. Exceptional blow job skill, ultra deep French kiss and great fuck. Damage 4 + 1 for two shots.

Only flip side was that the girl was little fat to my liking.Please share the locanto link as your PM is not active.

Kolkata81
11-28-19, 19:03
Hi guys,

I will be travelling to Chandigarh and then to uttrakhand etc during December 1st week. I am looking for female travel buddies online. Can anyone give me a reference? Or could someone please share independent girls number from chandigarh with whom I can spend a night in a hotel in chandigarh. I would appreciate if people here would help me. I in return can share contacts of girls from kolkata and Delhi. Kindly share chandigarh girls number by pm please. Thanks.

SitaGunjan
12-01-19, 11:51
I myself from Delhi visiting Jalandhar today and will be there for a week or two looking forward if anyone could help me with indie or reliable SP in Jalandhar or Phagwara area. I can reciprocate Delhi contacts.

Samanid4
12-06-19, 11:39
I myself from Delhi visiting Jalandhar today and will be there for a week or two looking forward if anyone could help me with indie or reliable SP in Jalandhar or Phagwara area. I can reciprocate Delhi contacts.Hi,

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Karlsefni
12-07-19, 07:14
Thanks Mat for your discovery.

I went to this spa and met with Miss M from Thailand (may be from Singapore, since she shared her number of Singapore). Be honest, she is real beauty in our dry city, but she is going back soon and this is her last week. ISG bro, it is an opportunity and not miss it, else your Pappu shall regret life time.

Look. 9/10.

Body. 9/10.

Color: 9/10.

Cat: 8/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

CBJ: 7/10.

DFK: No.

Overall: 8/10.

Total Damage: 3 K for 2 shots + 1. 5 K for entrance (which is further negotiable).

Regards,

T. J.Will she return to India?

Member #4766
12-09-19, 13:51
Thanks to Preence47 and TusharJain bro for the contacts. But I was not having much time to explore. So decided to go Hotel H42 as recommend. The hotel looks shady. There were 3 guys on counter. One of them came with me and showed me stuff. They were all village type girls. Pimp asked for 1 k to be paid in advance. After entering room I didn't feel like fucking her. So just asked for a CBJ. She obliged.

Overall the place looks Shady and one can go if in need of desperate fuck.

Rishabh.

Rustyabhi
12-11-19, 02:13
Got contact details of Mohali couple, in fact 2 F1 M from MeWe. Girls look beautiful and petite to my liking. They are open for lesbo act as well. Demanding 12 k for 2 shots. No. Ending with 4262.

Any feedback?

Addy2711
12-11-19, 16:23
Got contact details of Mohali couple, in fact 2 F1 M from MeWe. Girls look beautiful and petite to my liking. They are open for lesbo act as well. Demanding 12 k for 2 shots. No. Ending with 4262.

Any feedback?As your PM isn't active please share the mewe link ID like to give them a go and see if they are original or not.

Rustyabhi
12-12-19, 02:37
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Sam0801
12-19-19, 03:16
Hi,

I will be in Chd for a week, please share WG or supplier numbers. I am looking and decent looking Indian girls.

Same4321
12-19-19, 12:40
Can you help me with her digits bro?Man, can I get her digits bro ASAP.

BhookhaPandit
12-22-19, 06:59
Hi guys,

I coming to Chandigarh for some days please help me locate hotel h 42. Thanks in advance and I will surely post my review as I am new to mongering I want to visit this place. Thanks in advance.

Sam0801
12-23-19, 02:07
I myself from Delhi visiting Jalandhar today and will be there for a week or two looking forward if anyone could help me with indie or reliable SP in Jalandhar or Phagwara area. I can reciprocate Delhi contacts.Your inbox is full bro.

GPatel
12-24-19, 11:41
Hi,

Can someone pl. share good contact in tricity, m here till tomorrow only.

GP.

AbhiLover
12-24-19, 12:12
Hi Friends.

Planning to be in Chandigarh soon. Just wanted to check if James Plaza (Sector 17) is a girl-friendly hotel.

Thanks.

Abhi.

BoomBoomND
12-24-19, 19:15
Hi Friends.

Planning to be in Chandigarh soon. Just wanted to check if James Plaza (Sector 17) is a girl-friendly hotel.

Thanks.

Abhi.Now a days almost all 3 star and above are girl friendly hotels. Just maintain basic etiquette for staying at hotels and you will be fine.

PM me if you need more details.

BBND.

BhookhaPandit
12-25-19, 17:41
Please help me locate hotel h42. Give some hints regarding it so that I can decipher.

GPatel
12-25-19, 18:03
Thanks for Tushar bhai for the P's contact, although she wasn't available as out of city, she gave another contact for spa in chd.

Had less time and staff was also low. Was allotted girl name starting with the, on plum side. Service was acceptable. Spent around 3.5 k for 45 minutes.

GP.

Sam0801
12-26-19, 11:52
Thanks for Tushar bhai for the P's contact, although she wasn't available as out of city, she gave another contact for spa in chd.

Had less time and staff was also low. Was allotted girl name starting with the, on plum side. Service was acceptable. Spent around 3.5 k for 45 minutes.

GP.Please share details of spa. My PM is also active.

Player1998
12-27-19, 13:03
Could someone please help me with contacts in chandigarh both MP and Independents? Will be a great help.

Preence77
01-01-20, 17:52
This about 2 week old FR.

My trusted SP Rohan was pushing me with some pics for about a week. Finaly agreed to try them.

Checked into my regular hotel near the SPs place and then the SP came with 2 birds. Choose 1 of them. The name she gave was Navdeep. She is from Ludhiana and works as a bar dancer in Bangalore. When she is on break from Bangalore then she works with SP Rohan in Chandigarh.

She was good and friendly. We spoke a lot and were comfortable with each other.

She was good in bed. Boods were small but had a tight pussy. In round 2 she rode me wildly.

Damages – 7 K Night (even though I feel I over-payed).

WIR – Yes.

BangBang.

P77.

BhookhaPandit
01-03-20, 03:15

My trusted SP Rohan was pushing me with some pics for about a week. Finaly agreed to try them.

Checked into my regular hotel near the SPs place and then the SP came with 2 birds. Choose 1 of them. The name she gave was Navdeep. She is from Ludhiana and works as a bar dancer in Bangalore. When she is on break from Bangalore then she works with SP Rohan in Chandigarh.

She was good in bed. Boods were small but had a tight pussy. In round 2 she rode me wildly.

Damages 7 K Night (even though I feel I over-payed).

WIR Yes.

BangBang.

P77.Preence bro, you are a legend of Chandigarh forum and thanks man for sharing those contacts and I am visiting Chandigarh soon so I will update the FR as soon as I get the service and please continue rocking the Chandigarh forum.

Hell Razzzzzr
01-03-20, 21:22

Damages 7 K Night (even though I feel I over-payed).

WIR Yes.

BangBang.

P77.Bhai your inbox is full please share SP's details and a preferred safe hotel name.

Lucky1207
01-07-20, 18:50
I'm visiting Chandigarh tomorrow. Help needed for contact from the fellow brethren.

Rustyabhi
01-09-20, 18:39
Hi friends,

Contacted couple from mewe. Rates are higher too high to my liking. Can somebody confirm their genuinely? Girl is too beautiful to be true.

NatureBoy92
01-11-20, 14:57
Hey guys,

Please share the pointers to the famous H-42. Inbox is open. I will be highly obliged.

Thanks,

NarureBoy.

AnmolSharma
01-12-20, 11:45
Hi,

I couldn't access website on my WiFi today, but it works fine when using VPN. It seems most of the ISPs blocked this awesome website.

I've been using turbo VPN to access it.

Install VPN of some sort and enjoy.

BlackTornado7
01-14-20, 15:15
Hey brother!

I'm visiting after an year almost.

Can somebody help with sure shot places preferably in pkl along with therapist name. It will be very helpful and can reciprocate in Bangalore if you ever visit. Regards BT7.

SunnySunny1990
01-17-20, 05:45
Hello members,

Does any fellow member of chandigarh ISG forum has priya's latest contact number. Her old number ending with 735 is not working. Also she has left the Spa, she was working. I would be obliged. PM active.

Thanks.

Rustyabhi
01-19-20, 12:59
Hello members,

Does any fellow member of chandigarh ISG forum has priya's latest contact number. Her old number ending with 735 is not working. Also she has left the Spa, she was working. I would be obliged. PM active.

Thanks.I met Priya multiple times. She is getting married hence is out of business. Really a big loss for entire tricity mongering community.

Can somebody help with any other gem in tricity?

Breken
01-20-20, 17:54
Hello friends,

Visiting my city after ages. And don't have anything to offer to the forum.

Sent PM to Tijuana and P77 - for suggestions.

I hope, I can have as much fun and contribute as much, like I did in other cities.

Till then. Keep it erect!

RockyDuniya
01-25-20, 04:53
First KLPD:

Saat behn spa:

Went there after hearing from a few guys that its one of the sure shot places to get some decent action.

Paid: 900 at counter went inside. Massage started semi decent. I started asking questions basic ice breakers but nothing happened she never asked me for extras.

Once I asked she said directly no, I tried again but the same result.

2nd KLPD:

Bapuka spa: remove Bee with Vee.

Seeing some older reports went into another mdc spa counter: 1200. Went inside massage was good but yet again nothing fruitful happened. She said I don't do this.

3rd KLPD:

Meera bowel:. Remove ee.

Went to another spa in sec-5 panchkula.

Massage therapist was hot as fuck and massage was great too but again nothing happened no extras asked nor served.

Where am I going wrong or doing wrong here.

RS.

Breken
01-25-20, 05:16
Hello friends,

Visiting my city after ages. And don't have anything to offer to the forum.

Sent PM to Tijuana and P77 - for suggestions.

I hope, I can have as much fun and contribute as much, like I did in other cities.

Till then. Keep it erect!Tricity is quiet disappointing. Thanks! Preence77 for sharing the leads. Here's a contemporary update which is a summary of Tricity options and reflective of ground situation.

Spas There are many across Tricity. Green Terra, Shine and Sparkle, Oranz, Golden Thai, Vyom Luxury are some of the popular ones and mentioned in forum. Most offering B2 be and FS to repeat clients. Nothing great to report as I found that therapists are unattractive and service is not great. Nowhere near to what one gets in NCR. It was really disappointing.

SPs Preence77 gave 3-4 numbers (Rohan, Lucky etc). All SPs are unprofessional and rush up the discussion on phone. Unwilling to share pictures. Standard asking is first check-into a hotel and send picture of menu card. These guys don't even suggest area or hotel. Pictures are photoshopped and 'bait and switch' is the norm. I checked into some hotel paradise inn (zirakpur) and then got some pictures which were not promising at all. Didn't use any services of these SPs. Rohan is quiet rude and sarcastic. I'm posting pictures received from Rohan and all are fake pictures. Again, disappointing.

Meenu (Indie cum SP) incall for housewives in sector 40. A total waste of time and energy. It's a place for those who are extremely low on budget and have never experienced company of women. Completely run down mature and shapeless collection of ladies who have no idea of good service.

Sector-42 infamous hotel All I can say is, just avoid it. It's for auto and cab drivers.

Simranjeet and Anjali Responded and fixed a meeting for next day at some place near VR Punjab. When I called the next day, I was told that both are in Ludhiana for shopping and meeting stands cancelled.

Priyanka responded and agreed for meeting. Shared pictures also. But wanted to meet in Hotel Ramada, Zirakpur. Room tariff was 7 K so I myself cancelled the meeting. Will try again on Monday as now I've access to a friends' apartment in Zirakpur.

Priya. Disappeared.

There are approx 40 pages in Tricity forum in last 3 years and I read each and every report in one hour. There's absolutely nothing available beyond what is summarized above. The safest bet in Tricity is to visit spas, be their regular client and avail B2B and FS if one likes the staff. Overall Tricity is a dry place and a seasoned monger from NCR just can't be happy here. Attached are the pics shared by Rohan SP which I can bet are fakes.

Rustyabhi
01-26-20, 02:50
I visited green terra on Saturday and had heavenly experience with Shalu. Try rahul kriti on mewe if you are willing to shed little extra.

Tricity is quiet disappointing. Thanks! Preence77 for sharing the leads. Here's a contemporary update which is a summary of Tricity options and reflective of ground situation.

Spas There are many across Tricity. Green Terra, Shine and Sparkle, Oranz, Golden Thai, Vyom Luxury are some of the popular ones and mentioned in forum. Most offering B2 be and FS to repeat clients. Nothing great to report as I found that therapists are unattractive and service is not great. Nowhere near to what one gets in NCR. It was really disappointing.

SPs Preence77 gave 3-4 numbers (Rohan, Lucky etc). All SPs are unprofessional and rush up the discussion on phone. Unwilling to share pictures. Standard asking is first check-into a hotel and send picture of menu card. These guys don't even suggest area or hotel. Pictures are photoshopped and 'bait and switch' is the norm. I checked into some hotel paradise inn (zirakpur) and then got some pictures which were not promising at all. Didn't use any services of these SPs. Rohan is quiet rude and sarcastic. I'm posting pictures received from Rohan and all are fake pictures. Again, disappointing..

BhookhaPandit
01-26-20, 05:59
Thanks preence bro for the leads. Contacted Priyanka and didn't got the revert, so decided to try hotel h42 because of time constraints. Nothing special about this hotel, it's just a brothel for cheap fuck. Decided to take 1 shot and may have extended if liked it but the service is just meh. I think that's what we get in 1 k.

Keep banging my fellow mongers.

Breken
01-26-20, 08:57
One of my local friend took me to a spa in peer muchalla (near sector 20 panchkula). It's called Mandara Spa. Entry 750, Full Service - 1000. I was given a therapist named Simmi. She was OK. Can't complain for the kind of money I paid. My friend didn't get therapist of his choice and opted out. Therapists keep changing. They line up the ladies to choose.

Later in evening, I went to another spa in same locality. It's called Spa Retreat. Counter 1000/- BBBJ, B2B and FS at 2 K.

Therapist name Hunny and she was slim and good looking (not fair though). They also line up the ladies to choose.

There are more Spas in Pkl and Zirakpur which offer everything.

TusharJain
01-27-20, 07:33
There is one SPA. Orange studio, Zirakpur. I went there since there was some offer at there. Staff was co-operative and giving good massage along with HJ and B2 be. However, there is no FS. May be they may give this facility for package customers only.

At reception, there is a very beautiful girl. However, there was short talk with her. But next time, I shall explore more.

Regards.

T. J.

First KLPD:

Saat behn spa:

Went there after hearing from a few guys that its one of the sure shot places to get some decent action.

Paid: 900 at counter went inside. Massage started semi decent. I started asking questions basic ice breakers but nothing happened she never asked me for extras.

Once I asked she said directly no, I tried again but the same result.

2nd KLPD:

Bapuka spa: remove Bee with Vee.

Seeing some older reports went into another mdc spa counter: 1200. Went inside massage was good but yet again nothing fruitful happened. She said I don't do this.

3rd KLPD:

Meera bowel:. Remove ee.

Went to another spa in sec-5 panchkula.

Massage therapist was hot as fuck and massage was great too but again nothing happened no extras asked nor served.

Where am I going wrong or doing wrong here.

RS.

GeoDan
01-27-20, 07:37
I visited green terra on Saturday and had heavenly experience with Shalu. Try rahul kriti on mewe if you are willing to shed little extra.Please share Rahul Kriti contacts.

TusharJain
01-27-20, 07:39
My apology that you only took disappointment from Tricity. It is true that Tricity is not like Delhi but there is few option at here. I sent you private message. May you like them.

Regards.

T. J.

Tricity is quiet disappointing. Thanks! Preence77 for sharing the leads. Here's a contemporary update which is a summary of Tricity options and reflective of ground situation.

SPs Preence77 gave 3-4 numbers (Rohan, Lucky etc). All SPs are unprofessional and rush up the discussion on phone. Unwilling to share pictures. Standard asking is first check-into a hotel and send picture of menu card. These guys don't even suggest area or hotel. Pictures are photoshopped and 'bait and switch' is the norm. I checked into some hotel paradise inn (zirakpur) and then got some pictures which were not promising at all. Didn't use any services of these SPs. Rohan is quiet rude and sarcastic. I'm posting pictures received from Rohan and all are fake pictures. Again, disappointing.

Meenu (Indie cum SP) incall for housewives in sector 40. A total waste of time and energy. It's a place for those who are extremely low on budget and have never experienced company of women. Completely run down mature and shapeless collection of ladies who have no idea of good service.

Sector-42 infamous hotel All I can say is, just avoid it. It's for auto and cab drivers.

Simranjeet and Anjali Responded and fixed a meeting for next day at some place near VR Punjab. When I called the next day, I was told that both are in Ludhiana for shopping and meeting stands cancelled.

Priyanka responded and agreed for meeting. Shared pictures also. But wanted to meet in Hotel Ramada, Zirakpur. Room tariff was 7 K so I myself cancelled the meeting. Will try again on Monday as now I've access to a friends' apartment in Zirakpur.

Priya. Disappeared.

There are approx 40 pages in Tricity forum in last 3 years and I read each and every report in one hour. There's absolutely nothing available beyond what is summarized above. The safest bet in Tricity is to visit spas, be their regular client and avail B2B and FS if one likes the staff. Overall Tricity is a dry place and a seasoned monger from NCR just can't be happy here. Attached are the pics shared by Rohan SP which I can bet are fakes.

Preence77
01-27-20, 14:54
Sad to hear the bad experience. Also apologies for sharing wrong number for Rohan. Got to know that it's his former partners number. Have PMed his updated number but again his birds are average.

BangBang.

P78.

Meenu (Indie cum SP) incall for housewives in sector 40. A total waste of time and energy. It's a place for those who are extremely low on budget and have never experienced company of women. Completely run down mature and shapeless collection of ladies who have no idea of good service..

Preence77
01-27-20, 17:16
After a stressful week opted for SP Rohan. Did a video call with the bird and confirmed the order.

Left early from office on Thursday and reached the regular hotel. In 20 minutes Rohan arrived with the bird. Paid 6 k to him.

We chatted for a while. She was nice and naive. She ordered drinks while I was having tea.

There was a network problem in the room so I stepped out to the reception. And while I was dialing saw 2 men walk in. I overheard them saying they are from CBI and want to inspect. I did not make the call but acted if I was talking, all the while contemplating my next move. They spoke a while with the guy at the reception and then was led to an empty room. I figured there was some exchange of money and then they left. Got to know later that because of Republic day for the past few days LE was active. I just had a close shave.

Back to the deed. The rounds went well but the girl was non-responsive during the act. She would just stare at you but no emotions. Otherwise she was good with small but firm boobs.

She is also from Ludhiana and only works with SP Rohan.

BangBang.

P77.

Preence77
01-28-20, 11:52
Missed pics. The first one was what was shared but was far from reality.

After a stressful week opted for SP Rohan. Did a video call with the bird and confirmed the order.

Left early from office on Thursday and reached the regular hotel. In 20 minutes Rohan arrived with the bird. Paid 6 k to him.

We chatted for a while. She was nice and naive. She ordered drinks while I was having tea.

There was a network problem in the room so I stepped out to the reception. And while I was dialing saw 2 men walk in. I overheard them saying they are from CBI and want to inspect. I did not make the call but acted if I was talking, all the while contemplating my next move. They spoke a while with the guy at the reception and then was led to an empty room. I figured there was some exchange of money and then they left. Got to know later that because of Republic day for the past few days LE was active. I just had a close shave.

Back to the deed. The rounds went well but the girl was non-responsive during the act. She would just stare at you but no emotions. Otherwise she was good with small but firm boobs..

Mat Cauthon
01-30-20, 02:24
Tried the 'T' spa in MDC. The staff only consists of okay looking young NE girls. Counter charges are 1.5 K for 45 minutes massage which can be negotiated to 60 minutes.

Massage is really awesome with the girl knowing her job. However no extras were available which seemed surprising as the girl herself offered to wash off the oil. Maybe extras are available for regular visitors.

However the massage itself is worth the counter charge.

Preence77
02-02-20, 17:20
I was impatient to visit Mandara Spa and went for it on Friday around 5 pm. Definitely the wrong day and wrong time. It looked like a busy day with customers waiting. And they were waiting for their preferred therapist, which I realized once my therapist arrived.

I couldn't select as all were busy and was assigned who was available. She was OK, because on my way out I saw better ones. She was some Nepali chick.

But got a decent massage from her and FS for 1.5 k.

WIR. Yes, but the hard way.

BangBang.

P77.

One of my local friend took me to a spa in peer muchalla (near sector 20 panchkula). It's called Mandara Spa. Entry 750, Full Service - 1000. I was given a therapist named Simmi. She was OK. Can't complain for the kind of money I paid. My friend didn't get therapist of his choice and opted out. Therapists keep changing. They line up the ladies to choose.

Later in evening, I went to another spa in same locality. It's called Spa Retreat. Counter 1000/- BBBJ, B2B and FS at 2 K.

Therapist name Hunny and she was slim and good looking (not fair though). They also line up the ladies to choose.

There are more Spas in Pkl and Zirakpur which offer everything.

Iconoclast666
02-05-20, 19:59
Has anyone tried Rahul kriti of mewe? If so, please share your experience and damages.

Breken
02-05-20, 20:16
An old friend took me this this spa and got this lovely Thai Therapist. Awesome experience.

Tricity spa.

Therapist Name. Meena.

Iconoclast666
02-06-20, 13:17
What were the damages?

An old friend took me this this spa and got this lovely Thai Therapist. Awesome experience.

Tricity spa.

Therapist Name. Meena.

PuniFem73
02-07-20, 08:31
Guys,

We should be a little discreet while using names and locations. Chandigarh / Tricity is a very small place with very little action. It will not be wise to expose some of the gems uncovered by Preence or Tushar or Breken. Increased traffic will arouse suspicion of people nearby and also LE action. Thai Spa in see Mall Zirakpur was a classic example. I was using it for a year till someone revealed everything here and there was mad rush at the Spa. Subsequently LE raided and closed it down.

While it is very good to share, let's use codes and hints for names and locations. Those really interested will find out themselves from the hints or can always PM the reviewer. Delhi forum is great in this. Many people share, everyone is helpful but take take precautions.

My two cents.

Happy and safe mongering.

Tricity spa.

Therapist Name. Meena.

Breken
02-07-20, 18:22
Guys,

We should be a little discreet while using names and locations. Chandigarh / Tricity is a very small place with very little action. It will not be wise to expose some of the gems uncovered by Preence or Tushar or Breken. Increased traffic will arouse suspicion of people nearby and also LE action. Thai Spa in see Mall Zirakpur was a classic example. I was using it for a year till someone revealed everything here and there was mad rush at the Spa. Subsequently LE raided and closed it down.

While it is very good to share, let's use codes and hints for names and locations. Those really interested will find out themselves from the hints or can always PM the reviewer. Delhi forum is great in this. Many people share, everyone is helpful but take take precautions.

My two cents.

Happy and safe mongering.I don't want to disagree or start a debate here. But Chd forum is anyways dead and hardly anyone posts. As far as the fear of LE etc is concerned and the theory of mad rush, I humbly disagree.

Today itself, I was at Apple's Height, VIP Rd, Zirakpur for some work. I saw 3-4 spas in these premises. My friend who has an office there told me that everyone knows what happens there and whole market is aware of each and every lady working in these establishments. He called one of the spas from his office and was setting me up for full action. Due to paucity of time, it didn't materialize though.

LE always knows what happens inside Spas. As such codes of this dead forum are impossible to decipher.

I'd rather urge members to be little more open and contribute freely.

Mat Cauthon
02-08-20, 02:18
I don't want to disagree or start a debate here. But Chd forum is anyways dead and hardly anyone posts. As far as the fear of LE etc is concerned and the theory of mad rush, I humbly disagree.

Today itself, I was at Apple's Height, VIP Rd, Zirakpur for some work. I saw 3-4 spas in these premises. My friend who has an office there told me that everyone knows what happens there and whole market is aware of each and every lady working in these establishments. He called one of the spas from his office and was setting me up for full action. Due to paucity of time, it didn't materialize though.

LE always knows what happens inside Spas. As such codes of this dead forum are impossible to decipher.

I'd rather urge members to be little more open and contribute freely.Totally agree with you Breken bro.

People of Chandigarh forum do need to contribute more. Most of the posts are pleas asking for help.

As for using code words, if the average person can deduce the name of the spa from the codes, be sure that LE can also do the same. Methinks it is all about paying protection money to LE to avoid getting raided (Which was in the news not long ago).

Rustyabhi
02-08-20, 07:29
Has anyone tried Rahul kriti of mewe? If so, please share your experience and damages.I am also talking to them. They are asking for 12 k for 2 shots.

Didn't try yet.

Breken
02-08-20, 17:19
Went to captioned spa in Sec 19 Chd. One Delhi friend shared about this place and I just went to explore. It's more of a Salon actually with spa facilities. Co-operative local staff. Needs to be handled tactfully to gain their confidence and avail services.

Iconoclast666
02-09-20, 07:36
It's an open secret and LE for sure knows everything. It's in their best interest to milk them then to shut them down.

Totally agree with you Breken bro.

People of Chandigarh forum do need to contribute more. Most of the posts are pleas asking for help.

As for using code words, if the average person can deduce the name of the spa from the codes, be sure that LE can also do the same. Methinks it is all about paying protection money to LE to avoid getting raided (Which was in the news not long ago).

Iconoclast666
02-09-20, 07:41
Yeah they seem to have jacked up their rates. Someone on this forum quoted 4 k for a shot.

Do post a review if you go for them.

I am also talking to them. They are asking for 12 k for 2 shots.

Didn't try yet.

Iconoclast666
02-09-20, 07:51
Tried the spa near Domino's couple of times. Birds are mostly brought from NCR and rotated frequently. NCR ones know their job well and go the extra mile to please you for the extra tip. Local ones have more nakhras.

Damages 2 k + tip.

BlackTornado7
02-09-20, 23:21
First Mongering experience in the tricity:

So finally a long time came to tricity and was looking out for some action. A lot of brother s pinged and suggested but special thanks goes to Tushar jain and P77. I received a lot of help from these tricity regulars. I didn't have much time so narrowed down to a contact which was suggested to me by almost all the members. Yes maybe you guess it right I am taking about the famous Miss S of GT spa. I was told that she is special and I won't be disappointed so went ahead with it.

Took the plunge and I wasn't disappointed at all. Paid the normal 1 k at counter and was to asked to come in. I asked for S and the guy asked me if I wanted to see the lineup, I just said yes and saw 3-4 but none were good and loaded as Miss S which I saw while walking in the Room. Finally asked for her and she came to my room. I will call her a lady as she's not a girl and has massive round boobs. Miss S was kinda hesitant in the start and told me that you are coming after a long time (Maybe they say that to know if I am a extra guy or not) She was always speaking very nicely and flirty and started massaging my legs. After sometime she removed my dispo on her own and started rubbing cream on my ass and it felt good. She was massaging and suddenly came over to my shoulder and asked me what I was looking for? I just replied I know she's well known for her great service and I am there for the same, She just smiled and was falling upon my back and started negotiating with me. Agreed with her and the real show started. First of all she started rubbing my back with a towel and started licking my back and then my neck and slowly my ears. I was unable to control so asked her to free her boobies for me and she sarted removing everything. She has some huge round boobs (Not too firm not saggy) and I played and sucked them to my full satisfaction. Pussy was nicely trimmed and looked clean. I fingered her for a while and she was enjoying it and not once complained which I liked a lot. She gave a nice but fast blowjob which is easily enough to make you cum so asked her to slow down. Licked the sided of johnny and balls too. She asked me for the protection which I was carrying and we started the deed. Started on the table with Missionary and it went to cowgirl, Reverse cowgirl and, Doggie, Standing and body on th edge of the table. Fucked her for around 20 minutes in all and it was a good experience. The pussy was warm and moderately tight. The whole session was very nice and she didn't hurry and makes you enjoy too. I paid her and talked a bit about things and she was laughing since she's a local.

Very VFM experience as compared to other cities. Boobs fan and people looking for a good experience should definitely visit.

Overall paid: 1 k (counter)+2.5 k (FS +B2B+BBBJ).

Boobs: 4/5.

Pussy: 3/5.

VFM: 5/5.

GFE: 5/5.

Breken
02-10-20, 09:40
On recommendation from a friend in Delhi Forum, I went to Sector-8 Chandigarh to explore the spa scene. It's Sector 8-see to be precise. There are four spa in a row – Vyom Luxury Spa, Aura Day Spa, Eden Spa and Oranz Body Spa. I made enquiry calls at all these four. Vyom counter charges are 2. 5 K for an hour, Aura 2.6 for an hour and a 999 coupon available on Nearbuy, Eden 1.5 K and Oranz 2 K counter.

Based on my experience at Aura Day Spa in Mumbai, where I managed to get good topless access and BBBJ and also considering the VFM counter charge, I booked with Aura. As I entered the outlet, I felt that they have overheated the place with heaters and blowers and immediately felt suffocated with lack of fresh air. I removed Shoes at reception and moved on for the foot wash ritual. I was made to sign a form declaring my address, phone number and consent that massage can be interrupted for supervision and otherwise if client behavior is exploitative towards therapist. The overall setting and environment was way too formal. I was taken to therapy room which was a glass portioned cubicle with low lying massage bed in it. Wearing disposable was not optional and it was compulsory. I was assigned a therapist which was supposed to be Thai but turned out to be Manipuri. There was no sign nof any extras available. I still enquired and was told that extras are not offered here. After massage finished, I was taken to an adjoining area which had shower room. Overall, the place can be avoided as there were no extras and massage was also quiet average.

As I came out of Aura and switched on my phone, I received a call from Oranz Spa. The person on call asked me if I wanted to come as I have made an enquiry some time back. He was quiet aggressive in pushing and dropped some hints about extras available. He offered package also with initial offer of 10 hours for 10 K and final offer of 12 hours for 10 K. Though I opted for 2 K counter without package and booked for one session. The spa had a setting similar to Aura. Shoes to be removed at reception and spa rooms with low lying massage beds. The cubicles were proper enclosures with attached bathrooms. I was assigned a north indian (Himachali) therapist who called herself Nancy. A pretty fair girl and very talkative. She asked me what I wanted – good massage or good entertainment. Offered B2B for 5 K which was negotiated down to 3 K. I was a bit tired and getting late so didn't push down further. I'm sure FS with BJ can be managed here at 2.5 K. They have Thai ladies and North East Ladies also available. B2B was good in all aspects for final price of 3 K. Nancy told me about Vyom and Eden that they also offer similar packages and offer all kind of extra services.

Breken
02-11-20, 21:03
I was in Mohali Phase X market in the evening looking for some pizza. Google directed me to Dominos Pizza in the Phase X market. As I came out of Dominos and sat in the car, I noticed one sign-board of a Spa in adjoining shop. It's called Panchtantra Spa. It is on 2nd floor in shop next to Dominos. On ground floor of the shop, is Citibank. First floor is vacant but it has very old sign-board of a salon (Cuts and Glitz). There is no salon on 1st floor and it's only a vacant shop with left-over sign-board of once existed old Salon.

Coming to the spa on 2nd floor. It's called Panchtantra Spa. There were no phone numbers given on the sign-board. Out of curiosity, I started walking towards the shop and climbed the staircase to reach the spa. Couple of guys were standing at the entrance of Spa, on 2nd floor and were smoking. The ambiance was quiet shady. I entered the spa and it had a cubicle at the entrance. There was no reception and no one to attend. I loudly asked if anyone was around to assist and a lady came out from one of the cabins. She asked me what did I want and was quiet rough in her tone. I inquired about the Spa and charges. I was told Rs 1700- for 1 hour massage. The place looked so shady to me. No phone numbers on sign-board, no reception, no courtesy or welcome to client and couple of guys smoking at the entry gate. My gut feel is, It's a 100% full service place operating under the guise of a spa. The mannerism and tone of lady attending to me wasn't comfortable for me to continue the conversation and I left telling her that I will come some other day.

That was the end of it and I left the place.

SimpleGuy85
02-12-20, 06:27
Tijuana and P77, any help in securing this connect?

Thanks to T.J & Preence for giving the lead. Tried Huge mellon lady few days back. Reached the place, which is very easy to locate. There were 4 ladies at that time including M. They were enjoying talking adult things & laughing when I entered the room. 2 were sitting in sofa & M & one other were at bed. The other lady instructed the 2 sofa girls to adjust me between them for a good start. M was looking better among all with nice smiling face & sweet voice. The question popped, whom I will try? The other lady laughed & said "Sir will try all 4 one by one" I told M, lets start with you only. She instructed the other 3 to move in other room. Paid 2. 5 K, tried to bargain, but she was not ready to accept 2 K.

After change & wash in bathroom when I came, she just removed her top, wow! what a big size mellons she has, first time seen. One can't stop touching / pressing / sucking them, so started sucking them in standing position. She pulled me on bed in same position. After 3-4 minutes, she started BBBJ, it was nice, sloppy, deep throat for next 4-5 minutes, I was about to cum, so stopped. Again sucked her mellons for some time & she asked me to start the main course, put rubber & started in missi. Could't hold much & relieved.

Mat Cauthon
02-12-20, 17:33
On recommendation of Breken bro tried Miss M at T spa in sector 30.

Mamasan at counter asked for 1.5 K counter charges and did not relent even when offered 1.2 K. However she said that next time she will give me discount.

Massage by Ms M was great and extras were terrific. She really knows how to take care of her clients. B2B, BBBJ and service were offered for 3 K but negotiated for 2.5 K.

Bad news is that she is returning to Thailand next week.

Breken
02-12-20, 23:26
On recommendation of Breken bro tried Miss M at T spa in sector 30.

Mamasan at counter asked for 1.5 K counter charges and did not relent even when offered 1.2 K. However she said that next time she will give me discount.

Massage by Ms M was great and extras were terrific. She really knows how to take care of her clients. B2B, BBBJ and service were offered for 3 K but negotiated for 2.5 K.

Bad news is that she is returning to Thailand next week.She told me that she'll be back on 8th March.

SunnySunny1990
02-13-20, 05:18

Pussy: 10/10.

Attitude: 9/10..Respected members,

Can anyone help me with the contact information of this girl. I would be highly obliged. PM active.

Thanks.

Waris755
02-14-20, 03:31
Reading the reports here, was very eager to try out this spa. Went to PM, googled the address. Easy to reach.

Went to reception, she said 1000 rs for 1 HR. I knew the prices were 750, she started laughing and said everyone is asking discount now. Insisted for lineup, though she was hesitating on it. Saw 2 girls. Took one called Miss S. Petite, short girl. Massage was good. But no hints of extras. I had to ask at the end whether extras are available or not. She said yes everything is available except BBBJ. Quoted 2 k for FS, settled at 1.5 K.

She removed her clothes and came on top of me.

She lied on top of me as a dead fish but she let me kiss all over and sucked boobs, spanked her ass.

She put on c and started riding in cowgirl posn and then finished in missionary posn.

Had firm round boobs, handful of them.

Pussy was tight.

GFE 2/5.

WIR: yes good for cheap fuck!

TusharJain
02-14-20, 07:35
Please PM me.

Respected members,

Can anyone help me with the contact information of this girl. I would be highly obliged. PM active.

Thanks.

Iconoclast666
02-14-20, 15:40
Hey,

Help me too with this contact.

Please PM me..

Breken
02-15-20, 18:32
Reading the reports here, was very eager to try out this spa. Went to PM, googled the address. Easy to reach.

Went to reception, she said 1000 rs for 1 HR. I knew the prices were 750, she started laughing and said everyone is asking discount now. Insisted for lineup, though she was hesitating on it. Saw 2 girls. Took one called Miss S. Petite, short girl. Massage was good. But no hints of extras. I had to ask at the end whether extras are available or not. She said yes everything is available except BBBJ. Quoted 2 k for FS, settled at 1.5 K.

She removed her clothes and came on top of me.

She lied on top of me as a dead fish but she let me kiss all over and sucked boobs, spanked her ass.

She put on c and started riding in cowgirl posn and then finished in missionary posn.Couldn't understand which place is mentioned in this FR. It's really sad that FRs in Tricity Forum are so cryptic.

Addy2711
02-16-20, 14:28
TC Spa Sector 30. Miss M (Genuinely Thai).

1500 Counter Charge and 2500 for FS which included BBBJ B2B FS and Fantastic Massage.

Being an athlete I had really stiff muscles. The woman knows her job being from the birthplace of great masseuse'.

Looks wise she is.

Boobs: 5/10 (weakest point small to medium slightly droopy).

Ass: 7/10 (Good handful chunky).

Legs: 9.5/10 (as is with most Thai Women).

Face: 7/10.

She is very service oriented polite and co-operative. Said she is going back tomorrow and would be back in a few weeks.

Cheers Keep Banging.

Breken
02-16-20, 19:57
Hi Tricity folks,

I'm back in NCR. Hope you guys found FRs from my stay useful. Though I could not use any of the existing contacts for various reasons, thanks to Tijuana, P77 and all of you for assisting.

Bye.

Preence77
02-17-20, 09:18
Thanks CHD forum for all the leads that you shared for Delhi. Unfortunately due to time and budget constraints I got a nice deal from JD and went for that. Nonetheless the leads shared will be definitely banged in the future.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?959-New-Delhi&p=2424250&viewfull=1#post2424250.

BangBang.

P77.

Preence77
02-19-20, 12:14
Yesterday around 4 pm I got a call from Rekha. As usual she was leaving for her hometown for holi and would be out for a month. She is leaving on the 23rd and asked if we could meet. I think she wanted to make some extra bucks before she left.

I informed that I will cal back and confirm because twice I had to cancel on her at the last minute. Turns out it was my lucky day and I was able to meet her.

Booked a hotel closer to her place in Zirakpur on Patiala road. Reached there around at 930 pm. And she was there in 15 mins. It was walking distance from her place.

We talked for a while and then started with the deed. For a change she voluntarily proceeded with CBJ. She has never done that in the past but this came as a surprise. And she did a decent job. Also while banging her its so good to feast on her melons, which is quite a size.

After round 1 we talked for a quite sometime, and she likes to talk. Her ignorance is a bliss.

Again in round 2 she gave a wonderful CBJ. And then she said that she knows that I like to be ridden so she hoped on top of me. She started riding me slowly and kept asking how does it feel. She would ride slowly and then increase the pace and then go slow again. It felt so good. When I was all turned on I pinned her down and fucked her hard.

We were done by midnight and I dropped her at her place.

Damages - 6 k 2 shot.

Hotel - 850 (booked through OYO).

BangBang.

P77.

Desparado
02-20-20, 10:12
Hello,

Anyone in for joint mongering tomorrow afternoon. Kindly PM!

Desparado.

RitikSingh315
02-21-20, 15:33
Hey,

Will you guys help me out with some independent contacts, am in the city for a couple of days (22, 23 Feb). Will be happy to report the xp here. PM me and apologies in advance for any rule breaking. Happy mongering.

Prant
02-23-20, 12:46
Visiting tricity over the weekend. Request advice from regulars and seniors. On spas with good and assured action in Zirakpur area. Any inputs on classy indies would be appreciated. Glad to reciprocate the hospitality if you are visiting Kolkata or Bangalore. PM open.

TIA.

ForTheLulz
02-25-20, 07:11
Hi guys,

I'm very much active member from the Mumbai forum (regular visits to Hyderabad earlier too).

I'm shifting to Chandigarh for the next 2-3 months starting March, would appreciate to connect with active members in the tri-city area to get leads to good MP's & any indies.

Happy to share contacts from Mumbai.

TusharJain
02-25-20, 08:00
I got contact of working girl residing in Bathinda through my one friend. I called her and she agreed to meet with me and my friend for a day. She came from Bathinda to Zirakpur.

I picked her from Bus stand and went to Hotel. We started deed and she really has good attitude. She did every thing to please me. Her blow job was so good that I did orally from every angle and wanted to come in her mouth. She has very good skill of sucking and kissing. Fingering her was very exceptional experience with her.

Look. 6/10.

Body. 7/10 (has slim body).

Cat: 7/10.

BBBJ: 10/10.

DFK: 10/10.

GFE: 9/10.

Total Damage: 6 K for 2 shots (including her transportation cost).

Note: Any bro wants her number, I shall be pleased to share but I need FR from them.

Regards,

T. J.

SunnySunny1990
02-25-20, 12:28
Through my experience, I have found that every spa provides extras in some or the other form. The only thing you need to do is to open up with the massage girl. Talk to her about her job, her place of residence, crack a joke, in short be friendly with her. Don't wear the dispo, give her some reason for that. Never ask about the extras from the counter guys. Hope these tips would be helpful. Here are some of my experiences in chandigarg:

1) AM spa manimajra.

Been there 3-4 times. Massage girls normally go for dry massage as there are no attached showers. Massage charge 1500 for.

1 HR. Use the above mentioned tips and you can get FS for an extra 2000. Take Protection with you. Doors have locks.

2) CO2 spa 35.

Been there twice. Nice rooms with attached showers. Massage quality is awesome and lookwise also massage girls are nice.

Massage charge 1800 for 1 HR. No FS provided. Only HJ. There are no locks on the doors.

3) GT spa manimajra.

Tried it once. Massage was OK. FS was 10/10 with good blowjob. Massage charges 1500 for 1 HR. FS for 2500 extra. Hygiene is.

So so. Doors have locks.

4) T spa 30.

Been there twice. Massage girls are not good looking but massage is good. Charges are 1500 for 1 HR massage. Extras are.

Provided but no FS. Heard they have Thais too, but have gone home for some time. Doors have no lock.

TusharJain
02-26-20, 08:36
Referring to Breken' post dated 25th Jan 2020 about Chandigarh forum. He told that it is disappointed, it hurts me even to all in Chandigarh Forum but on other hand it is true.

Lot of members are continuously contributing to this Chandigarh Forum. I appreciate them. However, it is true we have huge shortage of reliable & beautiful gems in Tricity.

We got lot of contacts from other cities I. E. Ludhiana, Delhi NCR, Bhatinda, Patiala and other neighbor cities. But we cannot go there for mongering on regular basis.

I have made plan to contact them and bring them to Tricity on weekend for mongering. Further, We Monger, who are interested in, shall share cost. Which allow us to enjoy new gems at reasonable cost in our city.

If my proposal is ok, please PM me on this.

Regards.

T. J.

Breken
02-27-20, 09:01
Referring to Breken' post dated 25th Jan 2020 about Chandigarh forum. He told that it is disappointed, it hurts me even to all in Chandigarh Forum but on other hand it is true.

Lot of members are continuously contributing to this Chandigarh Forum. I appreciate them. However, it is true we have huge shortage of reliable & beautiful gems in Tricity.

We got lot of contacts from other cities I. E. Ludhiana, Delhi NCR, Bhatinda, Patiala and other neighbor cities. But we cannot go there for mongering on regular basis.

I have made plan to contact them and bring them to Tricity on weekend for mongering. Further, We Monger, who are interested in, shall share cost. Which allow us to enjoy new gems at reasonable cost in our city.

If my proposal is ok, please PM me on this.

Regards.

T. J.Hi, please check your PM.

RitikSingh315
02-27-20, 11:34
There are a lot of spa centers in sector 8 of this city beautiful. Located one with some clues from this forum and headed there in my horny state. The counter people were cool and asked for 2 k.

First experience-.

I was lead down to a room with a low lying bed. There was great ambiance in here with dim lights and a nice aroma. Reminded me of one of those Mediterranean joints. I was asked to change into a dispo which was just a panty which was kinda funny. I was assigned a girl whose name was let's just say "and". She said she was 21 and was from Delhi. She started with a nice Swedish massage with her hand "accidentally" reaching towards my john. We made some small talk and at the end of the massage she herself asked if I was interested in some extras. She quoted 2 k for topless HJ and 3 k for B2 B which I now realise were overpriced. I was short on money and asked for the former. It was a nice experience with breast kissing involved for she was a pretty and fair girl and the service was good and fast. I came like a broken fire hydrant. After that we had to change rooms because our shower was not working which was slightly inconvenient. And that was the end of that.

Second Experience-.

I wanted to have the full experience so I went again to the same place next day. I requested the counter guy to assign a girl with full service and he said he had someone special today. This time I was asked to change into slippers and was again lead to a room. I was waiting when to my surprise in walked in a pretty cute Russian girl. I was NOT expecting that. We talked some and then she started the massage which was pretty intimate with her holding my hands and talking about her life in this city which she said she really liked, which was awesome. She was very talkative and said she was 29. Lets just say her name was "are". She had pretty blue cat eyes and a nice smile and was curvy at all the right places. She had a sweet smelling body. As the massage was ending she sat on top of me and the question of extras was asked. She said it will be 2 k for FS and asked if I was interested. Of course I gladly obliged and she started with a CBJ which was nice. Again to my surprise she initiated DFK on her own with her giving me a HJ and me returning the favour by fingering her which was sexy as hell. I also played with her boobs and licked them which she seemed to like. There was a lot of moaning involved which made it even hotter. We proceeded to missionary with DFK still going on. I wanted to try different positions so experimented with doggystyle. It was slightly awkward for me so we changed with her on top. She rode me nicely and quickened her rhythm which I was not able to resist and came with ecstatic pleasure. Afterwards we talked some more and she offered to have a shower together where she again touched me. I was so happy with the experience that I tipped her 500 more and kissed her on her cheek and exchanged goodbyes. It was probably the most intimate experience I have ever had in one of these places.

WIR- Absolutely if I had any more money.

Advice to my fellow brothers-These places are easy to locate (just check Google or JD) and I am not providing the name of the particular place for a reason. I am lead to believe that the girls are not permanent and move frequently from one place to another so it wouldn't matter anyway. If you are interested just go to any one of these places, ask nicely at the counter for a massage. The price will vary depending upon how much time you want. Go in there, relax and if it is that kind of place the question of extras will inevitably arise during or after the massage just trust me. Be nice and respectful to the girls and enjoy your time there. That's all there is to it.

Hope you enjoyed reading my first couple of reports. Happy and safe mongering to you.

RitikSingh315.

TusharJain
02-27-20, 13:16
Dear All Bro.

I am calling Bathinda girl to Chandigarh on Saturday & Sunday (29th Feb & 1st Mar). I will contact my known hotels who accommodate her and we monger visit that hotel on schedule time. Payment shall be estimated for INR 3 K per ST (including hotel charges, her transportation & foods) based on my calculation and assurance given by fellow ISG bro.

Please find attached her more photos.

All interested mongers, please PM me along with their whatsup number & time schedule. In turn I will share further detail.

Regards.

T. J.

TusharJain
03-02-20, 06:51
Total 4 members ISG Bro visited that girl. I am sorry to few ISG to whom I told no because of time constraint and Fifo basis.

All 4 bro, please post your FR honestly.

Regards.

T. J.

Dear All Bro.

I am calling Bathinda girl to Chandigarh on Saturday & Sunday (29th Feb & 1st Mar). I will contact my known hotels who accommodate her and we monger visit that hotel on schedule time. Payment shall be estimated for INR 3 K per ST (including hotel charges, her transportation & foods) based on my calculation and assurance given by fellow ISG bro.

Please find attached her more photos.

All interested mongers, please PM me along with their whatsup number & time schedule. In turn I will share further detail.

Regards.

T. J.

ChocoPape1297
03-02-20, 09:13
I was one of the ISG brethren to visit the Bathinda Girl, a prior FR can be found on her posted by Tushar Sir, with her pics attached. The plan by Tushar Sir is a great idea and in my case proved to be pocket-friendly. Now the truth is I am an amateur in terms of mongering, so this report is based on purely my experience other brothers may have other outlook.

The girl was friendly and talkative and had a slim body, had a nice attitude and had no qualms. We started the deed. Her oral skills according to me were great.

Looks- 6/10.

Body- 6.5/10.

Cat- 6.5/10.

Attitude- 9/10.

BBJ- 9/10.

Total- 8/10.

Damage- 3 k for 1 shot.

Regards.

Choco.

P. S-Once again thanks to Tushar Sir for taking this initiative.

TusharJain
03-03-20, 06:19
Welcome Choco and thanks for your honest FR.

True, it is cost effective method where Girls in Tricity starts for 4 K per shot. Each monger spends hotel charges 1 K to 1. 5 K along with tip or taxi fare to girl. So One monger average incurs 5 K per shot for average girl. Even SPA cost to one monger Entry fees 1 K to 2 K + 2 K to 4 K FS. Average cost 4. 5 K per shot.

This method will give us more girls with very negotiated price, since we have volume power.

Further, Mongers add here for improvement. Their suggestion shall be noted and implemented to reasonable extent.

Regards.

T. J.

I was one of the ISG brethren to visit the Bathinda Girl, a prior FR can be found on her posted by Tushar Sir, with her pics attached. The plan by Tushar Sir is a great idea and in my case proved to be pocket-friendly. Now the truth is I am an amateur in terms of mongering, so this report is based on purely my experience other brothers may have other outlook.

The girl was friendly and talkative and had a slim body, had a nice attitude and had no qualms. We started the deed. Her oral skills according to me were great.

Looks- 6/10.

Body- 6.5/10.

Cat- 6.5/10.

Attitude- 9/10.

BBJ- 9/10.

Total- 8/10.

Damage- 3 k for 1 shot.

Regards.

Choco.

P. S-Once again thanks to Tushar Sir for taking this initiative.

ForTheLulz
03-03-20, 15:54

True, it is cost effective method where Girls in Tricity starts for 4 K per shot. Each monger spends hotel charges 1 K to 1. 5 K along with tip or taxi fare to girl. So One monger average incurs 5 K per shot for average girl. Even SPA cost to one monger Entry fees 1 K to 2 K + 2 K to 4 K FS. Average cost 4. 5 K per shot.

This method will give us more girls with very negotiated price, since we have volume power.

Further, Mongers add here for improvement. Their suggestion shall be noted and implemented to reasonable extent.

Regards.

T. J.Good stuff guys, I look forward for such chances during my stay there, should be there closer to Holi.

Breken
03-03-20, 16:14

Regards.

T. J.Way to go Tricity. Keep it up.

SurdyBoy13
03-04-20, 02:02
Great idea Tijuana bro. Please clear your inbox.

Regards.

T. J.

TusharJain
03-04-20, 08:31
Sorry Bro, Now my inbox is not cleared.

Great idea Tijuana bro. Please clear your inbox.

Mat Cauthon
03-10-20, 13:40
Called up G spa at Zirakpur. They said they had Thai girls so it was a no-brainier to go there.

On reaching there, asked for 4-hand massage. Paid 2. 5 K counter charges and was shown a lineup of 3 Thai girls. Chose Miss be and Miss K.

Inside the room, girls asked for 6 K for for service incl B2B. Negotiated for 5 K and what followed was pure bliss.

Like all Thai girls, Miss be and Miss K were cooperative and customer friendly.

All in all an experience of a lifetime.

RahulFun8479
03-16-20, 20:07
Dear friends,

I have been a regular reader of this forum. The 'City Beautiful' is seems to be a dry city in case of mongering. Posts are also not updated on regular basis. Actually in mongering if we help to each other it will save our time, money and gives a good experience. During my three years of experience in this city I have few good and independent contacts. I will certainly share with you all. And hope to get new good contacts.

All are welcome.

Thank you.

RahulFun8479
04-13-20, 22:36
Hello mongers,

I am writing this review bit late. This is of pre lock down period. I had contacted with a MILF through mingle2. Her profile pic was nice. After getting her contact details messaged couple of times and fix the meeting.

Initially she quoted 6 k for 4 hrs and unlimited pops. But I got down her to 3500 including her fare from Ludhiana to Chandigarh and back.

On the exact day I reached at sec 43 bus stand to pick her. And I became unhappy after saw her. She was only 60 to 70% than shared pic. But my johny was in full mood. So I decided to go ahead. Accordingly I booked hotel nearby and checked in. That was rainy day.

After all formalities we started a real dead. A smooth kiss was there first in the platter. As she refused for DFK. Then I sucked her juicy melons. Those were really melons. I mean small in size. Then we started BBJ without protection. It was really good. We did it 3 to 4 times after an interval of 10 minutes of time. And then she came on me. After playing for 10 minutes I cum.

The second round was started after taking 20 minutes break by small chit chat. This time also every action was there. I preferred to take DATY this time. Instead of writing all in detail, we finished second round.

Then we decided to end today's session here. Because we smelled something fishy. So I dropped her at bus stand.

Report Card:

Face: 8/10.

Body: 8/10.

Boobs: 6/10 (as I like big ones).

Hygiene: 8/10.

Damage: 3500+500 Hotel.

WIR: Yes for LT.

I can exchange her contact details. My PM has expired. But going to activate very soon.

Stay fit, stay healthy and stay at home.

RahulFun8479
04-14-20, 09:14
Dear all mongers,

Finally this lock down has extended till 3 May. We all have to be in the home and keep ourselves safe from this Corona pandemic. Very soon I am going to share my experiencing posts on the thread. Hope you all members will be benefited by this.

Stay happy and stay safe.

SurdyBoy13
04-14-20, 17:05
Bro share her Number with me. Will be happy to help you in any way.

Hello mongers,

I am writing this review bit late. This is of pre lock down period. I had contacted with a MILF through mingle2. Her profile pic was nice. After getting her contact details messaged couple of times and fix the meeting.

Initially she quoted 6 k for 4 hrs and unlimited pops. But I got down her to 3500 including her fare from Ludhiana to Chandigarh and back.

On the exact day I reached at sec 43 bus stand to pick her. And I became unhappy after saw her. She was only 60 to 70% than shared pic. But my johny was in full mood. So I decided to go ahead. Accordingly I booked hotel nearby and checked in. That was rainy day.

After all formalities we started a real dead. A smooth kiss was there first in the platter. As she refused for DFK. Then I sucked her juicy melons. Those were really melons. I mean small in size. Then we started BBJ without protection. It was really good. We did it 3 to 4 times after an interval of 10 minutes of time. And then she came on me. After playing for 10 minutes I cum..

SunnySunny1990
04-22-20, 18:16
Can any kind bro, help me with the contact information of bathinda girl. I will be highly obliged. PM active. Thank you.

Niehimunda
04-23-20, 12:52
Bro,

Can you please PM me the name of this spa? There are several G spas that show up in zirakpir.

Called up G spa at Zirakpur. They said they had Thai girls so it was a no-brainier to go there.

On reaching there, asked for 4-hand massage. Paid 2. 5 K counter charges and was shown a lineup of 3 Thai girls. Chose Miss be and Miss K.

Inside the room, girls asked for 6 K for for service incl B2B. Negotiated for 5 K and what followed was pure bliss.

Like all Thai girls, Miss be and Miss K were cooperative and customer friendly.

All in all an experience of a lifetime.

RahulFun8479
04-23-20, 13:07
Bro share her Number with me. Will be happy to help you in any way.Actually my PM is not active. So is there any other way to communicate with you? I was trying to reply you on the very next day. But my written posts were not uploaded on the forum. I don't know why? So if you have any solution on sharing contact details pl suggest.

Thank you. Stay safe.

SurdyBoy13
04-23-20, 16:45
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Iconoclast666
05-04-20, 22:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

MittalMe
05-07-20, 18:53
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Tamsam
05-08-20, 17:52
Are the websites like Oklute and Skokka genuine? Can one rely on them? How to ensure before calling that it is genuine no. And not a trap? Which other websites are genuine? Guide for a beginner please? Precautions etc?

Jackda
05-09-20, 13:48
Actually my PM is not active. So is there any other way to communicate with you? I was trying to reply you on the very next day. But my written posts were not uploaded on the forum. I don't know why? So if you have any solution on sharing contact details pl suggest.

Thank you. Stay safe.Please describe her mingle profile a little bit. We can try to find directly from there. Here you can share number written in text for like nine space eight space three space. Like this.

Intertravel
05-10-20, 06:14
FR on Sheetal.

I have met her through a SP few years back, after that I have been in her contact directly, I have met her several time. She is in her mid 30's I guess, height medium, heavy body but not fat at all. Her service is very good and she gives one of the most amazing BBJ, She stays in zirakpur and I have met her at her apartment mostly. If you are into BBj and CIM she is the one. She can deep throat without any hassle and whenever I meet her it is usually for DT amazing BJ skills. Some times she have her random friend with her (working girls) which I take basis one session with her and one wid random friend but she never agrees for threesome. My favourite wid her is to make her wear bright lips tic and BBJ. I usually tell her the lip colour of my choice in advance and she keeps ready before I come.

Report Card:

Body: 7/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

GFE: 7/10.

Service: 9/10.

Overall: 9/10.

Intertravel
05-10-20, 06:15
FR Ishita.

To be fair I have met her a year or so ago. Height is average, busty, on darker side, breasts are firm the cups and one of the best big ones I have seen. She is open to most stuff except CIM, COB is available. I have lost contact with her recently and not able to come in contact with her, she has her name tattooed on her wrist. Overall she is a very good package and kind of girl you can book for longer durations too.

Report Card:

Face: 9/10.

Boobs: 10/10 (big).

BhookhaPandit
05-10-20, 22:33
Tried Oranz spa in sector 8. Went directly and asked for a massage. Had to pay 1.5 k for 1 hour and in came Ne miss M. After 15 minutes asked for extras. She quoted B2B for 5 k but brought down to 3 k. I know I overpaid but I was a amateur in mongering at that time. The experience was good.

Mat Cauthon
05-11-20, 16:12
FR Ishita.

To be fair I have met her a year or so ago. Height is average, busty, on darker side, breasts are firm the cups and one of the best big ones I have seen. She is open to most stuff except CIM, COB is available. I have lost contact with her recently and not able to come in contact with her, she has her name tattooed on her wrist. Overall she is a very good package and kind of girl you can book for longer durations too.

Report Card:

Face: 9/10.

Boobs: 10/10 (big).

Overall: 9/10.Dear bro,

Kindly post how much damages paid to both ladies.

Mat Cauthon
05-19-20, 16:53
Yayyyyyyy.

Finally Spa's are open in Mohali and Zirakpur after lockdown.

TusharJain
05-25-20, 08:59
Hi Bro,

Hope you and your family are healthy.

During lockdown 3. 0, my pappu was fedup with lockdown and need some outside dose. I called several girls and found Anjali in Kharar (outpart of mohali). She told to pick her from there and took to your place. My place was my friend closed office.

Finally I picked her and banged her for 2 times. Her figure was very nice and slim, however her small boobs are weak point. She is very cooperative and did all possible position for 2 hours.

Look. 8/10.

Body. 8/10 (has slim body but boob is small).

Ass: 10/10.

BBBJ: 8/10.

DFK: 8/10.

Total Damage: 5 K for 2 shots.

Regards,

T. J.

Intertravel
06-01-20, 14:34
Met her first through a SP and the made contact with her. Height on shorter side, be cups, service is average. She mostly stays in Delhi but is here in tricity occasionally. Whenever she comes here she notifies me. Service is average but BBJ is available. Only reason I kept in touch with her was because she usually stays with her friend wen she is in tricity and mostly I have taken both together. They are a good option for threesome. Her friend is short, a little dark and a little fat but advantage is she has firm the cups and her BBJ is good. Both of them make a good team for threesome, although not as good as we see in porn movies but still better then most. I have been trying to take contact of her friend but have not succeeded yet. So met both of them only.

Overall Rating Both together 7/10.

Palak.

Body: 7/10.

Boobs: 8/10 (small but nyc).

Service: 7/10.

Friend.

Body: 5/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Service: 8/10.

Damages 5-6 k.

Preence77
06-02-20, 15:59
I had one adventure during the lockdown but it was not that great so I am not going to write a review about the same.

Last Saturday I went to a E W Spa which was about a kilometre from my place. I had called the place twice and got to know that the counter charge was 1000. I went there more to check the place and if I could score then it's icing on the cake.

I went there in the afternoon about 1 o'clock. Did not check for any line up because I didn't see any when I arrived.

I was in the room I noticed that the room did not have a latch. And that was disappointing because from my experience any Spa that does not have latch means that they are very cautious and the services are very limited to the best would be a BJ.

I was randomly assigned a girl and when she stepped in she was wearing the mask so did not have a good look of her face.

Massage started and it was very lame. We shared some pleasantries in between but was very limited to name.

However when I was on my back and when she started to do the message she hoped on my legs and started to massage my leg and chest. Then she slid a bit up and sat directly on top of my crotch pretended to massage me but all the while she was rubbing herself on my cock. That was a clue that this please has more than it looked.

All of a sudden she popped the question for extra. I said well I am looking for full service and she said yes we have all services available. But I mentioned that there is no door latch. She said don't worry about the latch as long as its closed no one would enter. Wow this was new for me.

I was surprised when she removed her mask She had stunning look and very beautiful. She is from Nainital and was staying with her fiance in Chandigarh. She doesn't do nights only at the spa.

She asked me to lie down on my back. She came on my top and started to rub herself on me with her pussy. All over my legs and my body and would bring her boobs into my mouth and which I kept sucking even though they were small. She just knew how to arouse one. Reminded me of Shabnam of GTS.

I pinned her down and fucked her and within no time I came. Really satisfied.

When I was leaving the spa there were bunch of girls sitting outside and it was a mix of local, outstation and one North East. Definitely will try all of them one at a time.

No reference required as they are desperate for money.

It is located on the Zirakhpur-Shimla Highway. It's just below first flyover when you cross K-Area.

Counter - 1 K.

FS- 2.5 k.

Bangbang.

P77.

Mat Cauthon
06-03-20, 12:43
Tried for G spa in Zirakpur but they said no Thai girls were available.

Then called up ES spa In MDC area and they said they have good NI girls and I will not be disappointed.

On reaching asked to see lineup and chose Miss J. She is short but slim, fair with nice sized boobs and age is not more than 25 years. Paid 3 K at counter including charges for FS. Miss J told me that it was her second day only at the spa. She is open to DFK but does not do BJ. Overall Massage was OK but service was good.

Report card:

Face: 8.

Body: 9.

Boobs: 8.

Pussy: 8.

GFE: 6.

Damages: 3 K.

Iconoclast666
06-04-20, 13:28
At Prince bro, you overpaid. I took the same bird for 2300 (counter 800 + FS 1500). Girl is a nymph. She seems to be new to the profession. Has very tight cat and horny as hell. She rode like a pro while rubbing her **** with her fingers. Felt like a porn star.

I had one adventure during the lockdown but it was not that great so I am not going to write a review about the same.

Last Saturday I went to a E W Spa which was about a kilometre from my place. I had called the place twice and got to know that the counter charge was 1000. I went there more to check the place and if I could score then it's icing on the cake.

I went there in the afternoon about 1 o'clock. Did not check for any line up because I didn't see any when I arrived.

I was in the room I noticed that the room did not have a latch. And that was disappointing because from my experience any Spa that does not have latch means that they are very cautious and the services are very limited to the best would be a BJ.

I was randomly assigned a girl and when she stepped in she was wearing the mask so did not have a good look of her face.

Massage started and it was very lame..

TusharJain
06-05-20, 09:04
I have one request. This is a forum where we all share information so that we are benefited with this sharing information. My request to you to post your information or FR here at suitable time after a deed.

At Prince bro, you overpaid. I took the same bird for 2300 (counter 800 + FS 1500). Girl is a nymph. She seems to be new to the profession. Has very tight cat and horny as hell. She rode like a pro while rubbing her **** with her fingers. Felt like a porn star.

Iconoclast666
06-08-20, 08:20
Agree bro. Was thinking of writing an FR didn't get time.

Another input on this bird, she is open to fucking without rubber and turned out to be so naive that she didn't realize when I came so kept fucking for next few minutes her pussy that was so greasy with cum. Pure bliss.

I have one request. This is a forum where we all share information so that we are benefited with this sharing information. My request to you to post your information or FR here at suitable time after a deed.

TusharJain
06-09-20, 07:05
Thanks Bro,

Please activate your PM by availing subscription to unlock all benefits from this forum.

Agree bro. Was thinking of writing an FR didn't get time.

Another input on this bird, she is open to fucking without rubber and turned out to be so naive that she didn't realize when I came so kept fucking for next few minutes her pussy that was so greasy with cum. Pure bliss.

Rocket Baba
06-09-20, 08:05
At Prince bro, you overpaid. I took the same bird for 2300 (counter 800 + FS 1500). Girl is a nymph. She seems to be new to the profession. Has very tight cat and horny as hell. She rode like a pro while rubbing her **** with her fingers. Felt like a porn star.Hi Iconoclast666 bro,

Finally the lockdown is relaxed and spas are open. Was checking the forum and got excited about this bird at EW. We all know Chd is so dry and hard to find such birds.

Would really appreciate if you can drop some hints on name of bird, my PM is deactivated so please reply here bro. Thanks a ton.

Be safe.

Iconoclast666
06-10-20, 18:36
Bird's name is same as that of the famous Gurudwara of Mohali opposite homeland heights.

Hope it helps! Negotiate at counter and with the bird and you'll get the deal I got.

Happy mongering!

Iconoclast666.

Hi Iconoclast666 bro,

Finally the lockdown is relaxed and spas are open. Was checking the forum and got excited about this bird at EW. We all know Chd is so dry and hard to find such birds.

Would really appreciate if you can drop some hints on name of bird, my PM is deactivated so please reply here bro. Thanks a ton.

Be safe.

Iconoclast666
06-10-20, 21:24
All MP girls provide extras without exception. Here are few tricks I learnt as a monger over the years.

1) Always negotiate without exception. You will end up getting more fucks for your bucks over a period of time. Get the bird's digits and book your appointment directly with her when you repeat her. You might end up paying less overall as now you are her customer and not the spa's and pay whole amount to her.

2) Be nice to the girl, make her comfortable, crack a joke, make her laugh as they say "hasi to phasi", you will get better service for sure. Carry a chocolate for her if you like, who knows you might end up sharing it with her if you get what I mean. .

3) How to convince for FS? Ask if you can please her at least if she says no to FS. If she agrees, stimulate her clit and G spots till she is aroused. Once she gets aroused (you can tell from her expressions, contracting muscles, wet cat), quietly put your Jonny inside. She's less likely to resist when aroused.

4) How to get BBBJ? Perform DATY on her if she's hygienic. Now she's less likely to refuse BBBJ.

5) How to fuck without condom? If she refuses to fuck without condom don't argue, just start the deed with condom. When deed in is full swing and she's enjoying it (you can tell from similar signs as above), suddenly remove condom and continue to fuck without it. She's least likely to resist now. Do this only if the cat looks hygienic and doesn't smell.

6) Cum inside. Agree with her to not cum inside. Then when you do cum inside, pretend as if nothing happened and continue to fuck in same fashion. If she's naive or new to it, she may not notice until you are done. If she notices, pretend as if it was accidental. Play innocent.

7) What to do after the deed? Always wash Jonny with soap and water as a ritual and you'll avoid getting STDs. Also sanitize in covid times.

I urge other members to share their tips and tricks especially seniors for everybody's benefit.

Happy mongering!

Iconoclast666.

TusharJain
06-12-20, 10:31
After lockdown, my pappu was really desperate to release accumulation. So I contacted one indi who has shared contact of one lady who is in late 20's.

After calling, she located her house. I reached as per schedule and found her decent look. She is mother of one child.

We started with DFK and found so relaxing and erotic. Then we removed clothes and her boobs was too big I can easily penetrate my pappy in-between. She told me that she had not done BBBJ but she agreed to do. I found that she is not new for this and giving great BBBJ for few time.

We started deed and she is co-operative and agreed to all possible position.

Look. 7/10. (Decent and simple look).

Body. 5/10 (has fat body).

BBBJ: 6/10. (for short time).

Overall: 7/10.

Total Damage: 2 K for 1 shot.

Please note one secret is to get new contact of friend of indi. Give her money for reference.

Regards,

T. J.

VikWacky
06-12-20, 17:16
5) How to fuck without condom? If she refuses to fuck without condom don't argue, just start the deed with condom. When deed in is full swing and she's enjoying it (you can tell from similar signs as above), suddenly remove condom and continue to fuck without it. She's least likely to resist now. Do this only if the cat looks hygienic and doesn't smell.

6) Cum inside. Agree with her to not cum inside. Then when you do cum inside, pretend as if nothing happened and continue to fuck in same fashion. If she's naive or new to it, she may not notice until you are done. If she notices, pretend as if it was accidental. Play innocent.

7) What to do after the deed? Always wash Jonny with soap and water as a ritual and you'll avoid getting STDs. Also sanitize in covid times.

Iconoclast666.Okay so here's the deal you can avoid getting STD by washing with soap. God bless you mate you have successfully invented cure to HIV, Gonorrhea, Syphilis etc just wash your stick with soap and water. Ahh and I almost forgot you have also identified symptoms for all such diseases, it should not smell and look clean.

To rest all of you, I will urge you to practice safe sex. That sensation of 5 seconds is not worth endangering your health & life, always use protection while engaging with a WG.

SurdyBoy13
06-12-20, 17:17
Bro it seems you are unearthing gem after gem in Chandigarh and at very reasonable rates. Now I am worried why such gems are not available in Ludhiana or am I missing something?

After lockdown, my pappu was really desperate to release accumulation. So I contacted one indi who has shared contact of one lady who is in late 20's.

After calling, she located her house. I reached as per schedule and found her decent look. She is mother of one child.

We started with DFK and found so relaxing and erotic. Then we removed clothes and her boobs was too big I can easily penetrate my pappy in-between. She told me that she had not done BBBJ but she agreed to do. I found that she is not new for this and giving great BBBJ for few time.

We started deed and she is co-operative and agreed to all possible position..

Iconoclast666
06-12-20, 21:28
Okay so here's the deal you can avoid getting STD by washing with soap. God bless you mate you have successfully invented cure to HIV, Gonorrhea, Syphilis etc just wash your stick with soap and water. Ahh and I almost forgot you have also identified symptoms for all such diseases, it should not smell and look clean.

To rest all of you, I will urge you to practice safe sex. That sensation of 5 seconds is not worth endangering your health & life, always use protection while engaging with a WG.Common sense in not so common after all. For you it seems prevention and cure are same things. Understand the logical fallacy in your argument. Every disease has some symptoms and STDs are no different. If you use your head you can in fact avoid them and yet not compromise your fun.

Also, condoms are a thing of last few decades only. Man has been fucking around the natural way since time immemorial, prostitution being the oldest profession.

And there is risk in everything one does. Accidents happen, roads are risky. Why don't you stop driving? LPG cylinders burst every now and then. Why not stop using them?

If you want to be super safe, why don't you just go fuck your wife and be content with her. Why sleep around with others? It'll be the safest thing to do. And don't forget to use protection, who knows you might contract something from her. You know every bit about STDs.

Iconoclast666
06-12-20, 22:20
1) Always pay in cash! Never use cards, UPI or wallets unless you want to leave a trail of shady transactions.

2) Never expose your regular sim! Use a different number for mongering. Prefer Whatsapp chat and calls over operator ones. You can run multiple whatsapp accounts on a single device. Plenty of YouTube videos out there to guide you on that.

3) Avoid revealing your true identity. It can help throw people off scent should you smell trouble.

4) How to find FS deals? This forum is a great resource. Besides, Justdial never disappointed me in my experience in multiple metro cities. Trick is to look for MPs lacking proper addresses and pictures. They are usually absent for a reason. You can get SP / indie / MP with FS contacts. These guys keep changing their numbers though. Often times MP girls post ads in order to get new clients.

Some MPs with proper addresses also offer FS. Look out for words like friendly, cooperative, good looking staff when you call them. If you ask about FS on phone all will deny fearing LE action. I usually start with regular queries like charges, duration and types of massage before asking them about "service" (not full service, that they will deny anyway), you are game if they ask you to come and discuss. Professional ones would refuse blatantly.

Do post your experience if you happen to benefit from these ideas.

Happy mongering!

Iconoclast666.

All MP girls provide extras without exception. Here are few tricks I learnt as a monger over the years.

1) Always negotiate without exception. You will end up getting more fucks for your bucks over a period of time. Get the bird's digits and book your appointment directly with her when you repeat her. You might end up paying less overall as now you are her customer and not the spa's and pay whole amount to her.

2) Be nice to the girl, make her comfortable, crack a joke, make her laugh as they say "hasi to phasi", you will get better service for sure. Carry a chocolate for her if you like, who knows you might end up sharing it with her if you get what I mean. .

3) How to convince for FS? Ask if you can please her at least if she says no to FS. If she agrees, stimulate her clit and G spots till she is aroused. Once she gets aroused (you can tell from her expressions, contracting muscles, wet cat), quietly put your Jonny inside. She's less likely to resist when aroused.

VikWacky
06-13-20, 05:41
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Rambo95
06-13-20, 10:05
She look nice and cute.

BBBJ: 6/10. (for short time).

Total Damage: 2 K for 1 shot.

Please note one secret is to get new contact of friend of indi. Give her money for reference.

Regards,

T. J.

Rimmer069
06-14-20, 05:03
Tushar bro nice catch. You & Preence are King of Chandigarh forum. Would like to taste this bhabi next time I visit Chandigarh for work. Will be great if you can DM me her digits. Is she like Milfs available in Meena's den?

TusharJain
06-15-20, 07:53
What I learnt is that. We know mongers group and WG knows other WGs. The different is that we share other monger contact but WG shall never share other WGs contact.

Always give bribe to her to share other WGs contact. Make her your agent since she wants money only and you are ready to give her on sharing contacts. That is only funda I am using now days to get more contacts.

Further, always explore JD, and other sites for contacts.

Bro it seems you are unearthing gem after gem in Chandigarh and at very reasonable rates. Now I am worried why such gems are not available in Ludhiana or am I missing something?

Iconoclast666
06-15-20, 10:00
Tasted a new bird (Ms K meaning soft in Hindi) at an MP in PM area. MP has been discussed on the forum.

Pretty face, fair complexion, very slim, tall, hard nips on small boobs, moderately tight cat. Doesn't give BJ but no probs with DFK. Cat was hygienic and trimmed. Smelled and tasted good.

Started with foreplay, DFK, DATY and fucked in all positions laptop, standing, wot, doggy and miss. She is light and easily manoeuvrable. Started with see but later removed it and did her the natural way. She didn't object once in the act. Had a nice 40 min session before releasing inside as usual. Ended by taking a shower with her.

She didn't agree to outcall. May relent in next session.

Face - 8/10.

Boobs (small with erect nips) - 7/10, a little bigger would have been nicer.

Cat - 8/10.

DFK - 7/10.

GFE - 7/10.

Overall - 7/10.

Damages - 750 counter + 2 k for FS.

TrinityAshish
06-16-20, 12:30
Stop intercourse with WGs without protection and if 72 hrs has not passes since your last tryst start a PEP course immediately for 28 days.

These WG or massage girls are uneducated and come from small towns adjoining Tricity.

They are massive carriers of genital warts and gonorrhea. The infection is visible over a period of time.

Being a medico based in civil hospital we usually see 120-150 std infected patients on day to day basis.

Take this as a wake up call and use protection every time you are with a WG doesn't matter how sweet and hygienic she seems.

Viruses are not visible to the naked eyes, even the specialized tests are not fool proof.

Tasted a new bird (Ms K meaning soft in Hindi) at an MP in PM area. MP has been discussed on the forum.

Pretty face, fair complexion, very slim, tall, hard nips on small boobs, moderately tight cat. Doesn't give BJ but no probs with DFK. Cat was hygienic and trimmed. Smelled and tasted good.

Started with foreplay, DFK, DATY and fucked in all positions laptop, standing, wot, doggy and miss. She is light and easily manoeuvrable. Started with see but later removed it and did her the natural way. She didn't object once in the act. Had a nice 40 min session before releasing inside as usual. Ended by taking a shower with her.

She didn't agree to outcall. May relent in next session.

Face - 8/10.

Boobs (small with erect nips) - 7/10, a little bigger would have been nicer..

Desparado
06-17-20, 06:46

Body. 5/10 (has fat body)..Brother,

You hit the bulls eye! She is adorable.

Cheers,

Desparado.

MrGreen007
06-17-20, 18:31
Tried for G spa in Zirakpur but they said no Thai girls were available.

Then called up ES spa In MDC area and they said they have good NI girls and I will not be disappointed.

On reaching asked to see lineup and chose Miss J. She is short but slim, fair with nice sized boobs and age is not more than 25 years. Paid 3 K at counter including charges for FS. Miss J told me that it was her second day only at the spa. She is open to DFK but does not do BJ. Overall Massage was OK but service was good.
Unable to find this particular place. Pointer needed.

TusharJain
06-18-20, 07:35
As I indicated. To get new contact of friend of indi. Give her money for reference. This method is now working.

I caught one more girl through this. Deed was very good and she is very submissive. Her BBBJ & DFK was very nice.

Look. 7/10. (Decent look- Photo was showing her color very fair which is not correct).

Body. 7/10 (has slight fat body).

Boob: 9/10 (best assets she has. I believe she may undergo for boob enhancement).

BBBJ: 7/10.

Total Damage: 2 K for 1 shot. (Further she is also ready to meet in hotel with 1. 5 K for per shot).

Regards,

T. J.

Tamsam
06-18-20, 21:21
Please tell what does 'WG' mean in this forum?

Macron
06-19-20, 01:48
Please tell what does 'WG' mean in this forum?WG means working girl!

ChocoPape1297
06-19-20, 21:30
Means professional escort?The forum is rife with abbreviations you can refer to the link provided-.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Abbreviations

This I hope will help you better understand the various terms used on this forum.

Regards.

Choco.

BackToDesi
06-20-20, 12:27
Hey guys!

I know this is a bit off track but due to lockdown and law restrictions one can not enter Chandigarh freely like earlier on weekends! As I am from Ambala can any brothers share any ambala contact with me? Help will be really appreciated!

Thanks guys.

Tamsam
06-20-20, 23:44
Do WGs include MGs and Indies too?

Stop intercourse with WGs without protection and if 72 hrs has not passes since your last tryst start a PEP course immediately for 28 days.

These WG or massage girls are uneducated and come from small towns adjoining Tricity.

They are massive carriers of genital warts and gonorrhea. The infection is visible over a period of time.

Being a medico based in civil hospital we usually see 120-150 std infected patients on day to day basis.

Take this as a wake up call and use protection every time you are with a WG doesn't matter how sweet and hygienic she seems.

Viruses are not visible to the naked eyes, even the specialized tests are not fool proof..

Rustyabhi
06-21-20, 16:23
Got reference of Mohali indie from locanto. Her digits end with 593. Any feedback?

TusharJain
06-22-20, 07:14
Got call from old spa in Manimajra and lady manager asked where are you sir? She apprised that she has 4 new girls and please come.

So I decided to go with one my friend and we reached at evening. I saw all girls and found one good looking girl (name starting with N) may be 30 years. Look wise she was good and has good body. I got bum massage from her which is very sensual.

Look. 8/10.

Body. 8/10.

Boob: 7/10 (small but nice one).

BBBJ: No.

Total Damage: 2. 3 K for (1 shot and counter charges). I do not have photo.

Regards,

T. J.

MaximsMeridius
06-22-20, 09:03
Mind sharing the details of this brief.

PM active.

As I indicated. To get new contact of friend of indi. Give her money for reference. This method is now working.

I caught one more girl through this. Deed was very good and she is very submissive. Her BBBJ & DFK was very nice.

Look. 7/10. (Decent look- Photo was showing her color very fair which is not correct).

Body. 7/10 (has slight fat body).

Boob: 9/10 (best assets she has. I believe she may undergo for boob enhancement).

Cat: 8/10..

Preence77
06-22-20, 14:47
Went back to E W Spa on Sunday.

Since it falls in Dhakoli the shutter was half open. There were only 2 girls at that time. Later more prettier and younger ones landed.

The receptionist remembered me from the last visit. This time I paid 0.8 k at counter. I was showcased 2 birds and I selected a fair one. But I wished I went with the receptionist, she was stunning.

The deed was OK. I paid 1.5 k for FS. The lady was good but was bit older, though she was very fair.

BangBang.

P77.

Iconoclast666
06-24-20, 09:09
Hey bro, can you share the name of the girl at reception? I've seen different girls at reception at different times. Is she open to service?

Went back to E W Spa on Sunday.

Since it falls in Dhakoli the shutter was half open. There were only 2 girls at that time. Later more prettier and younger ones landed.

The receptionist remembered me from the last visit. This time I paid 0.8 k at counter. I was showcased 2 birds and I selected a fair one. But I wished I went with the receptionist, she was stunning.

The deed was OK. I paid 1.5 k for FS. The lady was good but was bit older, though she was very fair.

BangBang.

P77.

Mat Cauthon
06-28-20, 10:13
Went to the old trusted see spa in Sector 20 Panchkula.

It is surprising that they still have Thai girls.

Was assigned Ms J for massage.

As usual massage was good and B2 be was just heavenly. One can safely say that when sex with a Thai girl is good, it is awesome, and when it is bad it is still good.

Cheers and stay safe.

P.S. : would appreciate it if someone can point out any indi Thai girls in Chandigarh.

BackToDesi
07-05-20, 11:32
Hey guys,

I hope most of you have tried priya who used to work in manimajra spa earlier now operating from a flat in zirakpur. Guys please update me on her den info like hows the place and locality? And about her service too!! She is messaging me from past month to visit her but I am always a little curious about the space and quality!! So if any brother have recently visited her then do share your input or pm me!!

And guys her contact was given to me bu Tushar and Andy bro so please do contact them for her contact info!!

Cheers.

Rustyabhi
07-05-20, 13:21
Hey guys,

I hope most of you have tried priya who used to work in manimajra spa earlier now operating from a flat in zirakpur. Guys please update me on her den info like hows the place and locality? And about her service too!! She is messaging me from past month to visit her but I am always a little curious about the space and quality!! So if any brother have recently visited her then do share your input or pm me!!

And guys her contact was given to me bu Tushar and Andy bro so please do contact them for her contact info!!

Cheers.She is calling me as well. Looks like she is in dire need of money. Didn't visit her flat in Zirakpur. You can ask for pics.

Mat Cauthon
07-05-20, 17:14
After reading so many reports of EW Spa in Zirakpur, went there on the weekend.

They asked for 1 K counter charges but I told them that my friend pays 800 so that is what I will pay. They happily accepted 800.

Lineup consisted of 3 girls but I chose the receptionist Miss S. Later on I came to know that she is the one who is being praised a lot on this forum.

Anyways, after 15 minutes of massage, she asked for extras. Went for FS and she asked for 2 K. Tried to negotiate but she was adamant. Paid her the money but it was totally worth it. Did DATY on her as she was freshly shaved and smelled OK. And she went wild after that. Asked me to have sex without protection and was quite stubborn about it. Thought about it for a few moments but then good sense prevailed and did the deed with the rubber. (You never know about STDs and also it could be that in 20 yrs time someone comes up and asks for a paternity test).

Report Card:

Boobs: 6/10 (small).

Pussy: 7/10.

Experience: 9/10 (she is a wild one).

SunnySunny1990
07-05-20, 20:46
Anybody with Priya the spa gir's latest number. I will be obliged if you could send me her number please. She has been operating from a Zirakpur apartment.

Thanks.

Harshsehgal
07-06-20, 04:24
Is it Diamond Spa or am I mistaken?

After reading so many reports of EW Spa in Zirakpur, went there on the weekend.

They asked for 1 K counter charges but I told them that my friend pays 800 so that is what I will pay. They happily accepted 800.

Lineup consisted of 3 girls but I chose the receptionist Miss S. Later on I came to know that she is the one who is being praised a lot on this forum.

Anyways, after 15 minutes of massage, she asked for extras. Went for FS and she asked for 2 K. Tried to negotiate but she was adamant. Paid her the money but it was totally worth it. Did DATY on her as she was freshly shaved and smelled OK. And she went wild after that. Asked me to have sex without protection and was quite stubborn about it. Thought about it for a few moments but then good sense prevailed and did the deed with the rubber. (You never know about STDs and also it could be that in 20 yrs time someone comes up and asks for a paternity test)..

Mat Cauthon
07-06-20, 12:08
Is it Diamond Spa or am I mistaken?Diamond spa is in ManiMajra and EW spa is in Dhakoli Zirakpur.

CoolPuneGuest
07-06-20, 12:24
One of Zirakpur SP number ending 570 has shared some pics, few are good looking, don't know the reliability, working from some hotel as replied, asking 3 k for 1St, 4. 5 K for2, any friend tried, kindly update.

Harshsehgal
07-06-20, 19:03
OK, there's a Diamond spa (Fab Hotel) under the first Flyover just after we cross the K Area towards Panchkula (besides hotel "suraj bagichaa" convert in English). I went there and the experience was good. Very similar to EW spa stories I read about EW on this forum. Paid 1 K at the counter and 2 k for FS inside. Door didn't had latche but the deed happened. Good thing is that the spa is on the third floor and privacy is good. Had 3 birds, the one I chose was from Delhi.

Can you help me with some direction pointer of EW. I'm not able to find anything on google. Any weblink or GPS link would be helpful.

Diamond spa is in ManiMajra and EW spa is in Dhakoli Zirakpur.

Mat Cauthon
07-07-20, 16:42
OK, there's a Diamond spa (Fab Hotel) under the first Flyover just after we cross the K Area towards Panchkula (besides hotel "suraj bagichaa" convert in English). I went there and the experience was good. Very similar to EW spa stories I read about EW on this forum. Paid 1 K at the counter and 2 k for FS inside. Door didn't had latche but the deed happened. Good thing is that the spa is on the third floor and privacy is good. Had 3 birds, the one I chose was from Delhi.

Can you help me with some direction pointer of EW. I'm not able to find anything on google. Any weblink or GPS link would be helpful.Brother the spa that you are talking about is 'G' spa situated in Diamond Hotel.

EW spa is located across the road from here in mall.

AnmolSharma
07-08-20, 09:25
Went to EW last week after going through some nice FRs. It was around 6 30 and a chubby girl was at the counter, paid her 1 k and went inside. A girl entered and directly asked me to take service as she has to go somewhere and only has 15 minutes. So I asked her send another one. Later a dusky girl named deep entered and started massage for 15-20 minutes. When asked about the service she quoted 4 k for B2B. I refused and offered 1.5 but she wasn't budging, later asked for 2.5. Just because I went there from mohali I decided 2 take the service. She does have handful of boob. But it wasn't worth spending this much.

Spa was in city court on 1st floor. Room had a lock, with shower. Let me know if this was the one you guys were talking about.

Desparado
07-08-20, 17:52
One of Zirakpur SP number ending 570 has shared some pics, few are good looking, don't know the reliability, working from some hotel as replied, asking 3 k for 1St, 4. 5 K for2, any friend tried, kindly update.The second one do look tempting. Tijuana, Whats your take on it. The party is due and thanks for the lovely meet!! Still have the taste of the lactating boobs.

You are a gem in Tricity cohurt.

Desparado.

CoolPuneGuest
07-15-20, 13:06
Tried two spas recently, one at interior area of VIP road having 5-6 options including 1-2 Thai. One Thai shown was not good looking, receptionist was young hot, tried to take her, but she was already pre-booked with regular customer, due to lack of time, she suggested her another friend young like her, hot but with small boobs, after changing massage started, after 30 minutes of massage, she asked for extra, she didn't open her rates for service, only HJ & b2 b available, tried to convince her for 1 k, but not ready, hence dead finalised at 1. 5 k, perfect young figure but small firm boobs, my urgent phone calls distracted a lot during the deed, hence not enjoyed, just OK experience, will try receptionist next time.

Tried one high end / hygienic spa at Pkl for good massage, after paying 2 k for wine therapy at counter, the NE manager sent one NI, which was rejected by me as I already asked her to send NE, other NE was busy, so she herself came for massage. Had a very good massage for one HR. The room was big with double masage tables, mirror & double bath tub. I was not in the mood to take service, she convinced me to take package 5 massages in 5 k. Paid another 3 k & took pkg, next 4 massages at 750/ May get some thing next time otherwise good massage in good spa at this price will be worth.

TusharJain
07-16-20, 09:31
Hi Bro.

I caught one more Muslim girl. Deed was good and she is very submissive. Her BBBJ was very nice.

Look. 6/10. (ok look).

Body. 6/10 (has short height).

Boob: 8/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

BBBJ: 8/10.

Total Damage: 2 K for 1 shot including place.

Regards,

T. J.

TusharJain
07-16-20, 09:36
Sorry for late reply.

I shall take all since all are beautiful as made by god.

Thanks for last time, party was good and enjoyed together. Whenever you come back, please call and shall have fun again.

Regards.

T. J.

The second one do look tempting. Tijuana, Whats your take on it. The party is due and thanks for the lovely meet!! Still have the taste of the lactating boobs.

You are a gem in Tricity cohurt.

Desparado.

Erdheena
07-19-20, 13:53
Nice tips to the newbie can use it especially in MP.

Cheers.

Erdheena.

4) How to get BBBJ? Perform DATY on her if she's hygienic. Now she's less likely to refuse BBBJ.

I urge other members to share their tips and tricks especially seniors for everybody's benefit.

Happy mongering!

Iconoclast666.

Erdheena
07-19-20, 14:04
I have succeeded in finding FS deals in MP through Just dail but it takes multiple visit to convince the girl for FS even for Blowjob.

Kindly share the tips to convince the girl for FS. That will vey helpful.

Cheers.

Erdheena.

1) Always pay in cash! Never use cards, UPI or wallets unless you want to leave a trail of shady transactions.

2) Never expose your regular sim! Use a different number for mongering. Prefer Whatsapp chat and calls over operator ones. You can run multiple whatsapp accounts on a single device. Plenty of YouTube videos out there to guide you on that.

3) Avoid revealing your true identity. It can help throw people off scent should you smell trouble.

4) How to find FS deals? This forum is a great resource. Besides, Justdial never disappointed me in my experience in multiple metro cities. Trick is to look for MPs lacking proper addresses and pictures. They are usually absent for a reason. You can get SP / indie / MP with FS contacts. These guys keep changing their numbers though. Often times MP girls post ads in order to get new clients.

Some MPs with proper addresses also offer FS. Look out for words like friendly, cooperative, good looking staff when you call them. If you ask about FS on phone all will deny fearing LE action. I usually start with regular queries like charges, duration and types of massage before asking them about "service" (not full service, that they will deny anyway), you are game if they ask you to come and discuss. Professional ones would refuse blatantly.

Do post your experience if you happen to benefit from these ideas.

Happy mongering!

Iconoclast666.

Preence77
07-22-20, 11:19
How safe is Viagra? What dose is safe? Once a week is OK?×× Disclaimer: Consult a Doctor instead of ISGians ××.

I have been using the Zeagra for a while. It is good and the urge lasts for 24 hours.

1. Don't take it empty stomach. Have a healthy meal.

2. Drink a lot of fluids. Can be lethal with Alcohol.

3. Take it an hour before the action and you can feel the built up within.

4. Not recommended for 1-2 shots. It's better for long events.

Some side-effects that I experienced:

Nausea, Dryness in mouth, Headache, Flushing, Blurred vision.

BangBang.

P77.

Tamsam
07-23-20, 05:44
On entering finger in her P, I felt hard lumps on one side. When I asked her about it, she said it was 'bachadani'. Is it OK? I don't have much experience with girls till now. I am a beginner.

Vroy3867
07-23-20, 17:24
Hello friends,

Was here for a day and wanted to try some birds. Asked help from Tushar bro. He is a gem in this forum. He gave me a lead of SP Diksha, and I wanted to try the Muslim bird given by him. So contacted her but my bad luck, she didn't respond to my message. Tried calling her but she didn't pick calls. Maybe because of lockdown she was not active. I started to search in internet or Locanto but nothing materialized.

So I was unsuccessful in having some fun. But thanks to Tushar bro for always giving a helping hand.

TusharJain
07-29-20, 07:06
Hi Bro.

I caught one more bird she was formal volleyball player and has good figure. I got her contact through known WG. I took her and went to Hotel. I went to hotel after longtime. I really feel that your FR quality shall be based on your place as well. I always enjoy FR at hotel rather than place of WG.

Initially she was shy and she told that she has been in this for last 3 months only. She may correct since her pussy was showing very little use at all.

We started deed and really she has very good figure and boobs. The good part was her pussy which is fresh and not use much. I lick her pussy for long time. We completed deed and took 2. 30 hours. After that, I felt totally contented.

Look. 7/10.

Body. 9/10 (has good height).

Boob: 9/10.

Cat: 10/10.

BBBJ: 7/10.

DFK: 8/10.

Total Damage: 4. 8 K for 2 shot including referal charges + 0. 8 K for room.

Regards,

T. J.

Preence77
07-29-20, 14:32
Hi Bro.

I caught one more bird she was formal volleyball player and has good figure. I got her contact through known WG. I took her and went to Hotel. I went to hotel after longtime. I really feel that your FR quality shall be based on your place as well. I always enjoy FR at hotel rather than place of WG.

Initially she was shy and she told that she has been in this for last 3 months only. She may correct since her pussy was showing very little use at all.

We started deed and really she has very good figure and boobs. The good part was her pussy which is fresh and not use much. I lick her pussy for long time. We completed deed and took 2. 30 hours. After that, I felt totally contented.Good going Tushar! You just keep scoring. Nice find.

BangBang.

P77.

Mnbv45
07-30-20, 19:18
Good going Tushar! You just keep scoring. Nice find.

BangBang.

P77.This thread was complete dry. Thanks to Preence77 and Tusharjain bro for bringing charm to this thread.

Mat Cauthon
07-31-20, 16:42
As I was getting repeated calls from G spa in Zirakpur to check out new 'stuff', I went there during the weekend.

Owner recommended Ms S from Delhi so went with his suggestion. Ms S has a good figure and is open to everything except anal. She Knows her job and has no nakhras which I appreciate.

Report Card:

Face: 7.

Body: 9.

Boobs: 9.

BBBJ: 8.

Pussy: 8.

Attitude: 10.

Damages: 2.5 K + 1 K counter charges.

Yes I know I overpaid but sometimes I don't feel like negotiating. I am sure could have taken service for 2 K instead of 2.5 K.

Rustyabhi
07-31-20, 19:26
Visited my regular MP in mani manja. Has a warm welcome at reception. 3 girls for choice. Chose 21 year old Himachali beauty. Tight body, tight p and perfectly shaped boobs.

Had a great session. Total damage - 3.5 k.

Overall great experience.

Tamsam
08-01-20, 09:46
Can we take tadafil 10+ dapoxitene30 once every week? Or it ll have side effects?

AussieGaigin
08-02-20, 12:32
Can we take tadafil 10+ dapoxitene30 once every week? Or it ll have side effects?Use google and get official advice.

Mat Cauthon
08-02-20, 16:17
Can we take tadafil 10+ dapoxitene30 once every week? Or it ll have side effects?Hey bro!

This is a forum for mongers and not for seeking medical advice.

I suggest you spend some money and go see a doctor.

Strong Bull
08-03-20, 11:59
Can we take tadafil 10+ dapoxitene30 once every week? Or it ll have side effects?Should not be an issue, unless one is suffering from Hypertension. Remember, Dapoxitene is good for about 2 hours. Effect of Tadalafil lasts longer.

Enjoy.

Strong.

TusharJain
08-07-20, 13:05
I had planned to visit new WG but she did not turn up due to some reason. So I called my regular Indi+SP. , she replied and asked for Threesome since she had her friend Ms M at that time. I went to her place without any delay.

After reaching, her friend looked so beautiful and good look. We went into the room and started the deed all three together.

First, lot of DFK and licking shared among all three may be 15-20 minutes. DFK was so pleasant and hot, I could not stop myself to continue main course. Both girls were too wet and desperate for fuck. By the time we all naked and started deed, sandwich fuck was happening all time. Literally, one girl is pushing me hard to penetrate other girl in forceful direction. All three were so excited that we happily ended first round.

After 10-15 minutes rest, we together started another round, it was really to hard fuck altogether, missionary, dogi, sandwich etc.

Look. 9/10. (for new one).

Body. 7/10 (slight fat but tight body).

Attitude: 101/10.

DFK: 101/10.

GFE: 101/10.

Overall: 101/10.

Total Damage: 4 K for 2 shot.

Regards,

T. J.

CoolPuneGuest
08-08-20, 05:11
Long live bro & keep sharing such excited experiences.

Regards.

I had planned to visit new WG but she did not turn up due to some reason. So I called my regular Indi+SP. , she replied and asked for Threesome since she had her friend Ms M at that time. I went to her place without any delay.

After reaching, her friend looked so beautiful and good look. We went into the room and started the deed all three together.

First, lot of DFK and licking shared among all three may be 15-20 minutes. DFK was so pleasant and hot, I could not stop myself to continue main course. Both girls were too wet and desperate for fuck. By the time we all naked and started deed, sandwich fuck was happening all time. Literally, one girl is pushing me hard to penetrate other girl in forceful direction. All three were so excited that we happily ended first round.

After 10-15 minutes rest, we together started another round, it was really to hard fuck altogether, missionary, dogi, sandwich etc.

Regards,

T. J.

Kamaman91
08-08-20, 17:38
Tushar bhai you are a gem to this group. Nic FR. I would really like to meet Any one girl if you can please provide contact. Cheers!

Regards,

T. J.

VikWacky
08-10-20, 04:57
Great to see such nourishing experiences in Chandigarh, I will be surely buzzing you if at all I plan to visit Chandigarh any day. I have been following your post from some-time now, I must say you are really leading the way. Keep up bro!

Keep enjoying such vfm options along with sharing with trust worthy members for prosperous community.

DFK: 101/10..

Vikasji
08-13-20, 06:38
I have been to ISG for several years and looking into CHD area but never found this active as now, thanks to Tushar and other guys.

I m from HP upper Manali and visiting CHD was very frequent. But mongering there was always too much expensive mostly I use to go for models and several time I called girls from Delhi and other parts.

I have few local contacts mostly models, which I will share with you guys once I reach manali back.

Keep it active guys, I will definitely add some cherry on top.

RajAug2020
08-14-20, 17:35
Guys,

I am new to chandigarh from Delhi. Can someone share some contacts need some action.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Mnbv45
08-14-20, 17:51
I am reader of the forums for years. This thread was dry until Preence77 and Tusharjain bro joined. Thanks to them. Q1.

I have been to ISG for several years and looking into CHD area but never found this active as now, thanks to Tushar and other guys.

I m from HP upper Manali and visiting CHD was very frequent. But mongering there was always too much expensive mostly I use to go for models and several time I called girls from Delhi and other parts.

I have few local contacts mostly models, which I will share with you guys once I reach manali back.

Keep it active guys, I will definitely add some cherry on top.

Preence77
08-15-20, 11:52
Rekha is back and I was finally able to meet her last Monday.

I was eagerly waiting for her return because she had gone to her hometown in March to celebrate Holi and then the lockdown happened and since then she has been in her hometown finally she was able to make it back to Chandigarh.

Again picked a place close to her place and it was a decent hotel. She came in with and like 20 minutes and we chatted for a very long time.

In between I got calls from one of my other contact and she shared some pictures of chicks that where available. I showed it to Rekha she knew one of the girls and said that she is good but has flat chest and for the others she gave her opinion too.

We then proceeded for the deed and I was slow and sweet with her as she mentioned it has been five months since she had some action. After much of cuddling and kissing I was about to enter her in this is what she said, "you are the first to enter me in 5 months please do it quickly". She was as horny as I was and that was awesome.

After a while I went for round two. She was much receptive and participated well.

As mentioned earlier she is illiterate but her ignorance is a bliss.

Hotel - 0.8 k booked OYO.

Damages - 6 k 2 shots (though I did mention to her that she was very expensive and I have other contacts for 2 k per shot, she just smiled and she said I will always come back to her).

BangBang.

P77.

TusharJain
08-19-20, 12:09
I contacted with one WG who refer me for new girl, her name is "are". She looks good and nice figure but not good attitude.

She come to room and immediately start removing cloth. Her skin and figure were good. She told me to remove your cloth. No kissing or sucking was allowed. She told to fuck her fast. No much position to offer.

Look. 9/10.

Body. 8/10.

Attitude: 2/10.

GFE: 2/10.

Overall: 2/10.

Total Damage: 2. 8 K for 1 shot.

Regards,

T. J.

BhookhaPandit
08-20-20, 06:40
If anyone has patiala contacts please share it with me. I have come to patiala first some work and looking for some action.

Tamsam
08-28-20, 12:17
There are many ads on skokka. Some demand 500- as advance online payment. And rest in cash on delivery. Can we trust them? Are they genuine?

Mnbv45
08-29-20, 06:34
It's a scam. Ask them to meet and tell them will pay cash. Never pay advance online.

There are many ads on skokka. Some demand 500- as advance online payment. And rest in cash on delivery. Can we trust them? Are they genuine?

Skybird1808
08-30-20, 08:37
Called up and inquired.

Went to the MP. Was assigned Ms K. Good experience. Was talkative. Allowed DATY. Didn't opt for FS as did not carry see.

She asked to carry it next time. Overall satisfied. B2 B.

Kat: 8/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Damage: 1 k + 1.5 k.

Kindly suggest MP where BBJ is offered.

Mat Cauthon
08-30-20, 10:41
Went to 'T' spa in Chandigarh, where Thai Meena used to work. They had said that they had Thai staff.

Disappointingly they had only one Thai Staff by name of Miss L. Miss L is middle-aged and slightly plump.

The massage was good and everything except FS is on the table including BBBJ and CIM.

Report card:

Looks: 7.

Body: 5 (I don't like fat).

Boobs: 7.

Attitude: 10 (as with almost all Thais, she aims to please).

Damages: 1.2 K counter charges, 2 K B2B and 1 K for CIM.

Preence77
09-01-20, 13:25
Went back to E W spa in Dakholi. Paid at the counter and was assigned at a room at the entrance since all other rooms were occupied. The room does not have a lock.

I didn't check the lineup because they usually have young staff. I was randomly assigned Ms K. She was pretty, young and had firm body. I believe it's the same girl that Skybird1808 is referring to in his post. http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3779-Chandigarh-and-Tricity-Area&p=2479444&viewfull=1#post2479444.

Did the usual introductions and then went for the deed. She was bit scared because the room did not have a latch. Nonetheless, we did it. She had the lights switched off. She showed no inhibition. She had a tight pussy and firm and small boobs. Went for missionary style.

Counter - 0.8 k.

FS - 2 k.

BangBang.

P77.

TusharJain
09-02-20, 06:56
I contacted with one WG who look nice and slim. Her name is "R_YA".

She told she is from Himachal since her skin color and tone are resemble.

We come to room and started deed. Her skin and figure were good but average height. We kissed each other in good way and started deed in different way. She is open for all positions.

Look. 7/10.

Body. 9/10.

DFK: 7/10.

Total Damage: 5 K for 2 shot+0. 8 K for hotel.

Regards,

T. J.

Sam0801
09-02-20, 09:14
You are amazing bro. Can you please share her digits.

Thank you in advance as always.

I contacted with one WG who look nice and slim. Her name is "R_YA".

She told she is from Himachal since her skin color and tone are resemble.

We come to room and started deed. Her skin and figure were good but average height. We kissed each other in good way and started deed in different way. She is open for all positions.

Look. 7/10.

Body. 9/10.

Boob: 8/10..

Desparado
09-03-20, 19:47
After a long dry spell and shifting back to pkl, was in mood for some wham bham. Though enjoyed meeting Miss the (Tushar's Recommendation) multiple times, This time wanted to relax before the deed. Went to the regular spa and was amazed to see all new staff post covid shutdown. Was assigned miss P, A girl in late 20's. Overall a good massage followed by a nice fuck.

Pros:

1. Open to all positions (Tried 69, DATY, WOT, Missionary, Doggy, Reverse Cowgirl, Standing, Spooning).

2. Hygienic with pretty decent Vagina.

3. New to trade.

4. All into the deed.

5. VFM.

Cons:

None.

Would go again and try the new receptionist.

Damage: 1000 Counter + 1500 Inside.

Desparado.

PuniFem73
09-04-20, 02:51
Hi,

Can you share name of the spa and girl? PM open

Thanks.

After a long dry spell and shifting back to pkl, was in mood for some wham bham. Though enjoyed meeting Miss the (Tushar's Recommendation) multiple times, This time wanted to relax before the deed. Went to the regular spa and was amazed to see all new staff post covid shutdown. Was assigned miss P, A girl in late 20's. Overall a good massage followed by a nice fuck.

Pros:

1. Open to all positions (Tried 69, DATY, WOT, Missionary, Doggy, Reverse Cowgirl, Standing, Spooning).

2. Hygienic with pretty decent Vagina.

3. New to trade.

4. All into the deed.

5. VFM.

Cons:

None.

Would go again and try the new receptionist.

Damage: 1000 Counter + 1500 Inside.

Desparado.

Mat Cauthon
09-20-20, 10:29
Went to RA spa (previously the famous see Spa) in sector 20, Pkl.

Counter charges 1.4 K for 1 HR. Was assigned Miss L, a young Thai girl. She has a good figure but has a masculine face.

Before massage, asked for B2B and paid 2 K for it. Like most Thai girls, she is very good at B2B and has no Nakhras. Also is quite talkative. After B2 be, asked for massage.

After the massage, Johny was in mood for more action so asked for BBBJ with CIM. She was open to it and paid 1 K for it. Again, service was quite good. All in all a pleasant experience.

Report Card:

Looks: 4/10.

Body: 8/10 (Slim with small boobs).

BBBJ: 9/10.

B2B: 8/10.

Charlie28
09-21-20, 04:48
Got the contact from Tushar bhai few months ago and was busy for some time. But few days ago decided to try simran so called and took appointment.

Overall service was good, she is about 30 years of age and try to make you happy.

Overall good find by Mr. Tushar and thanks bro for your cooperation. You have done a lot to revive chandigarh forum as all know that it was dry some time back.

Charlie28
09-21-20, 04:52
I forgot to add that presence 77 and desperado are very helpful brothers. Soon after corona end I will also try to test new birds and contribute to the forum.

Cheers.

Charlie28.

ChocoPape1297
09-24-20, 21:15
First of all I hope all everyone is safe and doing well.

I had gone back to my hometown pre lockdown and and had just returned to Tricity Area for some work.

I visited the old famous spa starting with "G" , the name of the spa is already mentioned in numerous FR. If any brother wants to know they can PM me.

The famous Ms. S has left the place. , she had one hell of a pussy and I am going to miss it. New staff is in the place.

I paid at the reception the usual. The aunty at the reception tried to pass a fat schlub for service. I straightaway refused. Sent in another girl. Her name also begins with "S".

I straightaway asked for service and as I just wanted to bypass the namesake massage. She undressed and had one hell of a body. Great boobs, clean pussy.

Review-.

FS- 8/10.

DFK- Does'nt do it.

BBJ / CBJ- Doesn't do it.

Body-8-8.5/10.

Attitude-7/10 (was cooperative).

Damages-Usual.

WIR- Maybe, she isn't at the same level of the old Ms. S.

P.S- Thanks to Preence Bro.

BlackTornado7
09-27-20, 23:44
Hey brothers!

Its good to be back in tricity again.

Last time tried the very famous GT spa with miss S. Had a great time and posted a detailed review.

I need your kind help again. Can somebody help with Good indies both House wives / milfs / Bhabhis works well. I haven't had much action in chd so would like to try. It will be very helpful and can reciprocate in Bangalore if you ever visit. Regards BT7.

TusharJain
09-28-20, 16:19
I got reference a girl name Ms Rt. I fixed up deal with her and took her to my place.

She had very nice figure. She is very talkative and friendly. She told she is dancer where she opened up new avenue of new world before me. I shall give information in separate post.

Since she is dancer, so she has very curve ass and tits. We started deed with lot of DFK for 10-15 minutes. Mind blowing. She is open for all position and the good part is that She is very sex addictive as well.

We did lot of position and ended with lot of satisfaction.

Look. 7/10.

Body. 9/10.

Ass: 9/10.

BBBJ: No. (she gave once she is drunk only).

GFE: 10/10.

Overall: 10/10.

Total Damage: 2. 5 K for 1 shot+0. 5 K Tip (I am not generally giving tip to any one but she was different and opened up new world of sex parties before me).

Regards,

T. J.

TusharJain
09-28-20, 16:31
Bro,

In reference to my last post, I met with a WG who is also part of dance & sex party being organised in Hotels.

It is private party where minimum group of 4 boys are required. Organizer arranged hotel, food, liquor and girls. Girls are being ready with party wear and come for dance before group. One by one. There is 3 hours party. After 3 hour party, group of boys negotiate with girl and proceed for deed.

I am planning to attend this party with 4-5 friend and shall update all of you.

Regards.

T. J.

WamBam5
09-30-20, 11:30
Going to Chandigarh next week for the 1st time, Anyone can help with clean hygienic MP with B2 B kindly PM me, Can help with MP in Mumbai.

Thanks in Advance.

Harshsehgal
09-30-20, 18:40
Going to Chandigarh next week for the 1st time, Anyone can help with clean hygienic MP with B2 B kindly PM me, Can help with MP in Mumbai.

Thanks in Advance.Hey bro,

Not sure if spa's in Chandigarh are open and fully functional, but yes you can definitely try few spas's in Zirakpur area. Couple of good ones are "G" spa and EW spa besides the ZIrakpur. Panchkula highway. You can also try Spa in Sector 8, if you prefer Thai's over NI / NE.

Cheers!

Vikasji
09-30-20, 18:47
Cool keep us posted.

BTW you guys noted how simran is posting girl pics on her whatsapp status?

Didn't ask for charges but some are good.

Bro,

In reference to my last post, I met with a WG who is also part of dance & sex party being organised in Hotels.

It is private party where minimum group of 4 boys are required. Organizer arranged hotel, food, liquor and girls. Girls are being ready with party wear and come for dance before group. One by one. There is 3 hours party. After 3 hour party, group of boys negotiate with girl and proceed for deed.

I am planning to attend this party with 4-5 friend and shall update all of you.

Regards.

T. J.

Harshsehgal
10-02-20, 16:40
Guys,

I wanted to warn everyone on a potential scammer.

Happened with me about 2 weeks ago. Found her contact on Locanto and she poses as an Indie based in Chd'22, named Aditi Rana. We decided 2 pops at 6 k. Place decided to meet was famous market in 22. She came about an hour late than the decided time at 6 pm. As soon as she entered my car, I found that she's very different from the pic and was literally looking like malnutritional. I told her to cancel the deed and offered her 500 for her time. She was like, cancellation will be 50% amount, 3 k. I was shocked, she was not willing to get off my car without the money. After 20 minutes of conversation, I offered her 3 k and now she wants the complete 6 k.

Wow!! I was in deep shock and kinda panicked as I wanted to get out of the shit ASAP. She sensed my panic and used it against me. I decided to give her 6 k and get out of there. And Boom, now she wants 15 K.

Out of frustration, I called the LE. Chd LE is fast and came at the site within like 5 minutes. I told the LE the complete story that we decided the deed for money and all. To my utter surprise, she started crying and made a story that she came to me for modelling work and I misbehaved with her.

After long conversation at the beat box, I offered 10 k to LE to wrap this us. He asked for 25, negotiated at 10 k.

Lost 16 k in few hours, but happy that I got out of the shit.

TusharJain
10-03-20, 07:41
It is sad to hear about the incidence. I suggest you should spend $25 to buy the subscription to activate PM. Through PM, you shall get reliable contacts if senior is willing to share.

Guys,

Happened with me about 2 weeks ago. Found her contact on Locanto and she poses as an Indie based in Chd'22, named Aditi Rana. We decided 2 pops at 6 k. Place decided to meet was famous market in 22. She came about an hour late than the decided time at 6 pm. As soon as she entered my car, I found that she's very different from the pic and was literally looking like malnutritional. I told her to cancel the deed and offered her 500 for her time. She was like, cancellation will be 50% amount, 3 k. I was shocked, she was not willing to get off my car without the money. After 20 minutes of conversation, I offered her 3 k and now she wants the complete 6 k.

Wow!! I was in deep shock and kinda panicked as I wanted to get out of the shit ASAP. She sensed my panic and used it against me. I decided to give her 6 k and get out of there. And Boom, now she wants 15 K.

Out of frustration, I called the LE. Chd LE is fast and came at the site within like 5 minutes. I told the LE the complete story that we decided the deed for money and all. To my utter surprise, she started crying and made a story that she came to me for modelling work and I misbehaved with her.

After long conversation at the beat box, I offered 10 k to LE to wrap this us. He asked for 25, negotiated at 10 k.

Lost 16 k in few hours, but happy that I got out of the shit.

Iconoclast666
10-03-20, 17:37
#1) New spa in sector 70 Mohali.

Called up to check if FS was on offer. Lady on phone said "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]" typical hint for FS.

Paid 1 k at the counter and asked for line up. Took a very slim Nepali bird Tina with very rustic Indian features. She wore a nath, bindi, chudi and payal. Awesome fuck she was. Handful boobs oozing with sweet milk, big nipples, good smell, shaved pussy and an attitude to please. DFK was awesome. Tried DATY, fucked in all positions for good 30 minutes after getting a rather decent massage. Couldn't cum in the allotted 1 hour.

Face - 7/10.

Body - 7/10.

DFK - 9/10.

BBBJ. Agreed for next time.

Anal. Agreed for next time.

Cat. Slightly loose.

Damages - 1 k + 2.4k.

#2) Russian bird.

Tasted Russian bird (name same as actress married to nawab) at G spa Zirakpur. Demanded 4.5k at counter for whole package including FS, negotiated to 3.5k. Awesome experience with the bird. She knows her job well.

Has perfect figure, awesome boobs with red tits, shaved and hygienic pussy. Seems around 30 yr old. Speaks English and little bit of Hindi.

Face - 7/10.

Boobs - 10/10.

Ass - 8/10.

DFK. Didn't do, was in hurry as clients were waiting.

CBJ - 8/10.

Cat. Slightly loose.

Damages - 3.5k at counter for whole package.

Owner said that he would be getting another Russian in couple of weeks. Stay tuned.

Happy mongering,

Iconoclast.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Charlie28
10-04-20, 00:15
I have sent you a pm, please find time to reply. I will surely write FR about this. Sent you because of your generous behaviour in the form.

Thanks in advance.

RahulFun8479
10-04-20, 06:56
I have been reading and following the various forums on ISG like New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune and of course Chandigarh & Tricity. Few days before I messaged to Tushar bhai about contact of a bird. To my surprise he replied immediately and sent that. Even though several times I messaged to other members from other city forums. But hardly they replied or did not responded.

On the new VFM forum few members always crack jokes on contact asking members. Its fine to do not share contact but actually this ISG forum is for sharing experiences and contacts. I also do that whenever necessary. Those members are need to learn from Tushar bhai and Preence77 bhai who are real gems of this Tricity forum. They are saving this "Tricity" from becoming "Dry City". Big thanks for both of them for their valuable contribution and helpful nature.

Yesterday I got a chance to meet with Tushar bhai. He is very kind person and down to earth. He is the only person who helped me in the world of mongering. Once again tons of thanks Tushar bhai and keep it up.

RahulFun8479
10-04-20, 07:19
Again thanks to Tushar bhai for sharing her contact.

Yesterday I was in mood to try different. So contacted to Indi D_ksha. She sent me pic of a girl. I asked her for threesome. Initially she denied. But later on she insisted to try another girl for threesome. Her name was R_by. So I reached her place on given time.

After reaching, I found that her friend looked good but very fond of smoking which I did not like. But as I had already fixed the deal we went into the room and started the deed all three together.

First, lot of DFK with D_ksha and licking shared among all three for 10- minutes. The DFK given by her was so pleasant and hot. They I asked for sucking. It was also so good. Her friend was in hurry. Again & again forcing me to wear protection to do a 1st shot. But I was concentrated fully on D_ksha. Finally started deed. It was my first experience. So we happily ended the threesome.

About Her Friend:

Look. 5/10.

Body. 5/10 (strong smell of cigarettes from her mouth).

Boob: 6/10. (Handy and firm).

Attitude: -5/10. (she was in hurry and does not do DFK or sucking).

GFE: 2/10.

Overall: 3/10.

WIR: Big big no. Better to avoid.

About D_ksha:

Look. 9/10.

Body. 7/10 (slight fat as she is MILF).

GFE: 9/10.

WIR: Yes sure. But for her only.

Total Damage: 4.5K for 2 shot (Including her place).

Nitsy
10-05-20, 06:42
Again thanks to Tushar bhai for sharing her contact.

Yesterday I was in mood to try different. So contacted to Indi So I have on chd forum quiet after a couple of years, back then it was not very active. I visit chd like once in an year or so. Can any of kind soul would help me with indies contact with safe place as incall or who can go put on outcall.

I can give you contacts on Delhi scene.

Thanks in advance. PM is active.

BlackTornado7
10-06-20, 03:04
Hello bros!

Its great to see chd and tricity is buzzing.

Any kind soul who can help with MP recommendations in Pkl.

Any sure shot MPs with FS and therapist names will be much appreciated. Can reciprocate with a few Chd contacts. Thanks in advance.

Mat Cauthon
10-06-20, 15:26
Hey bro!

Really sad to hear about your experience.

Personally I feel it is better to go to an MP instead of indie or SP as there is always an outside chance of it being a scam.

Just wanting to share my two cents.

Guys,

Wow!! I was in deep shock and kinda panicked as I wanted to get out of the shit ASAP. She sensed my panic and used it against me. I decided to give her 6 k and get out of there. And Boom, now she wants 15 K..

ForTheLulz
10-07-20, 06:57
I have been reading and following the various forums on ISG like New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune and of course Chandigarh & Tricity. Few days before I messaged to Tushar bhai about contact of a bird. To my surprise he replied immediately and sent that. Even though several times I messaged to other members from other city forums. But hardly they replied or did not responded.

On the new VFM forum few members always crack jokes on contact asking members. Its fine to do not share contact but actually this ISG forum is for sharing experiences and contacts. I also do that whenever necessary. Those members are need to learn from Tushar bhai and Preence77 bhai who are real gems of this Tricity forum. They are saving this "Tricity" from becoming "Dry City". Big thanks for both of them for their valuable contribution and helpful nature.

Yesterday I got a chance to meet with Tushar bhai. He is very kind person and down to earth. He is the only person who helped me in the world of mongering. Once again tons of thanks Tushar bhai and keep it up.Pretty well summed up Rahul. P77 and Tushar are truly helping tricity become dry city for all of us.

Thank you P77 and Tushar bhai.

LuciferJohn01
10-12-20, 06:57
This is my first experience of mongering in tricity, tried EW Spa dhakoli. Before reaching to spa already confirm availability of Miss S by phone as suggested by Preence77 Thanks Bro.

Paid Usual 800 and proceed to room without AC with Lock. Miss S Came after few minutes and ask for why I chose her I took some random name, regarding extra she told 3000 for FS. I bargain hard for 2000 ,she agreed after lots of negotiation and started cribbing for not getting well paid in that spa.

My observation she looks from himachal aged late 30 a normal nearby girl not stunning at all, No BJ, No KISS on Lips forget about DFK. Small Namesake Breast which she allowed to suck, deed done in ten minutes and left, overall not VFM, May be some else cheated me by quoting name of Miss S,any please share her Pic my PM is Active.

Face 5 Slim Body.

Boobs:- 6.

Pussy:- 5.

WIR:- Not to same girl Spa May be.

Damage:- 800 +2000.

Tushar Bhai please share some VFM contacts as I am new in mongering to tricity.

Thanks in advance.

Lucifer.

Pompy090
10-14-20, 08:04
Hi bro's any one tried kiera afro from MR? Is the profile genuine? What about service? Once had a service from afro in Delhi and it was the best. Can't say about chd though.

SimpleGuy85
10-15-20, 06:44
Thanks to the two seniors from this forum had a great experience with SP M. Big shout out to brothers TusharJain and Preence77.

This FR is a few months old, I was traveling to Chandigarh and was going to have a few hours at hand. Sent a message to the seniors and they replied swiftly. Helped with accurate information on the SP. Was looking for busty women and this SP specialises in these sort of HWs who do this part time.

On the day, messaged SP with reference and location was easy to reach in a safe residential complex. She was standing outside to guide me which was another plus. Once inside the house, there were two bedrooms. She took me to one of these where 2 women were sitting, both around late twenties or early thirties typical housewife material and honestly quite delicious. However I was in awe of the SP who had amazing curves and looked more enticing than the two. Requested SP to speak in private, she took me to the other bedroom. When I asked her if she could give me service she had a broad grin as if I had complimented her.

It was a usual service with everything except anal on the menu, took 2 shots and happily handed over 4k without her asking or counting the cash. Overall a great experience in Chandigarh.

Here is my rating:

SP - 9/10.

Service - 7/10.

Looks - 7/10.

Body - 8/10.

Boobs - 10/10.

Attitude - 10/10.

WIR. Definitely Yes.

Member #4718
10-17-20, 15:10
Require help with contacts for chandigarh for a night, can share contacts for ncr. Visitng next week.

Mat Cauthon
10-19-20, 02:06
Came to know from the forum about a Russian being employed at G spa in Zirakpur so had to taste the dish.

Called up G spa and set up an appointment. Receptionist asked for 4 K but negotiated at 3.5 K. Receptionist told me that time is for 30 minutes and Miss K does not do massage.

Miss K is quite beautiful with a good body without being fat. She does not do DFK, DATY or BBBJ. However she provided CBJ which was quite good. Overall a good experience.

Report Card:

Face: 10/10.

Body: 9/10.

Pussy: 10/10 (tight and shaved cleanly).

Attitude: 7/10.

KinkyCaptain
10-20-20, 08:13
Came to know from the forum about a Russian being employed at G spa in Zirakpur so had to taste the dish.

Called up G spa and set up an appointment. Receptionist asked for 4 K but negotiated at 3.5 K. Receptionist told me that time is for 30 minutes and Miss K does not do massage.

Miss K is quite beautiful with a good body without being fat. She does not do DFK, DATY or BBBJ. However she provided CBJ which was quite good. Overall a good experience.

Report Card:

Face: 10/10.

Body: 9/10.

Pussy: 10/10 (tight and shaved cleanly).

Attitude: 7/10.Is this spa in VIP road?

Mat Cauthon
10-21-20, 16:40
Is this spa in VIP road?No bro. It is on Zirakpur-Kalka Road near K area lights.

Harshsehgal
10-22-20, 18:29
If I'm not wrong, she operates from S*K VI* complex on Patiala highway. Got the ground floor of a house which is 2 BHK.

If so, I visited her a few times in July-August this year. Somehow misplaced her number now. She has beautiful birds, usually charges 4 to 5 k for 2 shots.

Thanks to the two seniors from this forum had a great experience with SP M. Big shout out to brothers TusharJain and Preence77.

This FR is a few months old, I was traveling to Chandigarh and was going to have a few hours at hand. Sent a message to the seniors and they replied swiftly. Helped with accurate information on the SP. Was looking for busty women and this SP specialises in these sort of HWs who do this part time.

On the day, messaged SP with reference and location was easy to reach in a safe residential complex. She was standing outside to guide me which was another plus. Once inside the house, there were two bedrooms. She took me to one of these where 2 women were sitting, both around late twenties or early thirties typical housewife material and honestly quite delicious. However I was in awe of the SP who had amazing curves and looked more enticing than the two. Requested SP to speak in private, she took me to the other bedroom. When I asked her if she could give me service she had a broad grin as if I had complimented her..