PDA

View Full Version : Have all Copenhagen brothels turned into bait & switch recently?

Jaegerhando
02-25-16, 07:31
I visited Mon Cherie and Sexy Club in Copenhagen just 2 weeks ago in February 2016 and was really disappointed. Mon Cherie said Marlene was a slim, slender blonde. In fact, when I called the madame and asked her if the Marlene pictured in the website was the same Marlene in real life, she said that she was and that she looked even better in person. However, when I saw Marlene in real life, she was fat and totally different. The same bait & switch occurred at Sexy Club where I met Alexandra. She was chunky and overweight, but in the website's photo she is very slim and slender. They were both nice girls and GFE, but they were not at all the girls advertised in the photos. Have the Copenhagen brothels that have Danish girls totally changed in quality in the past several years? I ask this because in 2008 I visited Cassiopeia Stars and another brothel that I forget. At that time the girls were the same as the ones depicted in the photos and they were all slim and sexy. Did I just have a string of bad luck? Or has the quality and integrity gone down hill recently? I must say that Laerke at Mon Cherie was quite fit and slim. There was no photo of her on the website as she did not want herself known, but in real person she was a beautiful and slender and quite athletic girl and very good in bed. She has dark hair and I think she is either Jewish or has Med blood. I really liked her and highly recommend her to those that like Jewish looking girls.

Dajudge
04-26-17, 14:24
I visited Mon Cherie and Sexy Club in Copenhagen just 2 weeks ago in February 2016 and was really disappointed. Mon Cherie said Marlene was a slim, slender blonde. In fact, when I called the madame and asked her if the Marlene pictured in the website was the same Marlene in real life, she said that she was and that she looked even better in person. However, when I saw Marlene in real life, she was fat and totally different. The same bait & switch occurred at Sexy Club where I met Alexandra. She was chunky and overweight, but in the website's photo she is very slim and slender. They were both nice girls and GFE, but they were not at all the girls advertised in the photos. Have the Copenhagen brothels that have Danish girls totally changed in quality in the past several years? I ask this because in 2008 I visited Cassiopeia Stars and another brothel that I forget. At that time the girls were the same as the ones depicted in the photos and they were all slim and sexy. Did I just have a string of bad luck? Or has the quality and integrity gone down hill recently? I must say that Laerke at Mon Cherie was quite fit and slim. There was no photo of her on the website as she did not want herself known, but in real person she was a beautiful and slender and quite athletic girl and very good in bed. She has dark hair and I think she is either Jewish or has Med blood. I really liked her and highly recommend her to those that like Jewish looking girls.The answer to your question is both yes and no. The smaller brothels seem to cheat a lot with their photos, the larger do not. The wise thing to do is to print or save the photo and bring it with you. Before you pay, compare, and if the girl does not look like the photo, just leave. Unfortunately, this problem exists not only in Denmark but seems to be a problem in many countries.

GulaPahit
01-12-24, 05:22
I visited Mon Cherie and Sexy Club in Copenhagen just 2 weeks ago in February 2016 and was really disappointed. Mon Cherie said Marlene was a slim, slender blonde. In fact, when I called the madame and asked her if the Marlene pictured in the website was the same Marlene in real life, she said that she was and that she looked even better in person. However, when I saw Marlene in real life, she was fat and totally different. The same bait & switch occurred at Sexy Club where I met Alexandra. She was chunky and overweight, but in the website's photo she is very slim and slender. They were both nice girls and GFE, but they were not at all the girls advertised in the photos. Have the Copenhagen brothels that have Danish girls totally changed in quality in the past several years? I ask this because in 2008 I visited Cassiopeia Stars and another brothel that I forget. At that time the girls were the same as the ones depicted in the photos and they were all slim and sexy. Did I just have a string of bad luck? Or has the quality and integrity gone down hill recently? I must say that Laerke at Mon Cherie was quite fit and slim. There was no photo of her on the website as she did not want herself known, but in real person she was a beautiful and slender and quite athletic girl and very good in bed. She has dark hair and I think she is either Jewish or has Med blood. I really liked her and highly recommend her to those that like Jewish looking girls.The area is as described in various posts and reports by members. But the spark is missing. Strip clubs have old ladies. The ones which seem young are ex-men who are trying to earn a living in the oldest business on earth.

If someone has a thing for Thai massage, you will get a Thai massage from retired Thai masseuses who won't get any customers back in Thailand. Inspite of being expensive, the quality isn't there.

Then you have Africans roaming the streets. The boyfriends are more interested in selling some shit and the girls need some. Money and they are ready to do anything. Aggression is quite normal with the Africans, so suggest to stay away unless you are so desperate for a fck.

Otherwise, in general you can talk to girls you see in a mall or on the street and they respond. How it goes further depends on how well you talk to them.

Mongering is not a great idea in Copenhagen and other EU countries might give you the same excitement at a cheaper rate.

The good working girls earn more on onlyfans and Instagram than sitting in a brothel. The world is changing quickly and the oldest business has gone virtual.