PDA

View Full Version : Poor quality service, no submissive girls

Nonokia
02-25-16, 22:00
Back in town after more than a year away. Almost all my contacts have disconnected numbers. What happened to this place? I'm still finding some random girls in public places, but the quality of the service has gone way down. I'm unable to find the obedient submissive girls that made this country bearable. Its quite bad, I even encountered 3 girls that would not even do blowjobs. WTF! Over here I'm used to fucking girls up the ass, cuming (and even pissing) on girls. Asian girls in Kuwait used to be a hardcore lovers dream. No more it seems.

Anyone willing to help this old-timer and share a submissive obedient girl's contact, please pm me.

Christian G
02-25-16, 22:08
Over here I'm used to fucking girls up the ass, cuming (and even pissing) on girls. Asian girls in Kuwait used to be a hardcore lovers dream. No more it seems.
WOW, it seems that this place was a monger's paradise!

Nonokia
02-26-16, 16:34
WOW, it seems that this place was a monger's paradise!I would never call Kuwait a paradise, but the mongering used to be much better. Supply never caught up with demand, and now we are left with slim pickings.

Msourd
05-20-16, 06:55
Hello,

Any contact of outcall or incall girl. I am looking the same for massage by lady.

Thanks