PDA

View Full Version : Pina love

Pcpc1688
05-15-16, 21:01
First try at this site and hit a nice 20 yr old shop girl. Never asked for a penny or taxi fare. Not jaded and looking for true love. Hmmm.

Not so skilled yet but took it in the pooper like a champ. Wierd huh LOL.

Gave her 2. 5 k and a new toothbrush and she was on her way in 2 hrs. I think this site is going to be good as there is a mix between regular girls and pros.

PC out.

BrainDrain
07-15-16, 08:55
I used Pina Love for the first time in May 16.

I stayed as a free member which restricts to sending one message each ten minutes.

Over a two week period build up a nice selection of numbers. Seems to be a mix of hard core professionals, after work freelancers and lonely hearts.

Girls were happy to switch to Skype and of course Viber for quicker communication.

A) One 23 year old Uni student keen for a rich BF. A nice night was had.

B) One 22 year old call centre girl cheating on her BF.

C) One professional snooker player.

D) One security guard.

As a user tip for my next trip I will just pay the one month membership a week before my trip. The ten minute limit is annoying.

BD.

FictionalSpace
07-15-16, 14:13
As a user tip for my next trip I will just pay the one month membership a week before my trip. The ten minute limit is annoying.
Second this. Kudos to PL for finding a killer way to sell memberships. I'll be upgrading shortly before my next trip.

I've only been an active member on PL for about a week. I have a ton of messages from girls ranging from 18 - 40. Most I end up chatting with on Viber. Several have already agreed to see me during my next trip and two keep sending me topless selfies. I am very interested in seeing what the return on the time I've spent is.

Da Monger
07-16-16, 03:24
PL has been great so far. Bought a monthly membership and has worked out well. 5-10 contacts so far. I also had 3 instances where I was accused of having a fake photo and lies because I am an Indian looking guy so I can't be from Chicago and I am trying to scam them. Maybe they had a bad experience but realizing this could affect my mileage a little bit. Didn't have any issues in CR or Medellin and thought Asia of all places would be much easier to mingle. We learn something new in every country.

Other thing I like with PL. There is comments under the profile and scammers are called out so its easy to weed out scammers / non-responsive users.

Pcpc1688
08-21-16, 22:29
I used Pina Love for the first time in May 16.

I stayed as a free member which restricts to sending one message each ten minutes.

Over a two week period build up a nice selection of numbers. Seems to be a mix of hard core professionals, after work freelancers and lonely hearts.

Girls were happy to switch to Skype and of course Viber for quicker communication.

A) One 23 year old Uni student keen for a rich BF. A nice night was had.

B) One 22 year old call centre girl cheating on her BF.

C) One professional snooker player.

D) One security guard.

BD.I can live with the 10 min rule. Enough to get plenty of #s before I go.

PC out.

Gunners1
08-22-16, 04:03
I used pinalove during my recent trip to makati and Cebu. It is worth the build up. And chatting with them prior to arriving builds up the anticipation and excitement.

But do bear in mind many don't show up, many don't look like the pictures, and if you are not up front many may not be all woman.

Having said that, I met 2 PL sisters 19/21 who were like twins one night and it was an awesome experience. Much cheaper pick venue compared to picking up girls from the bars. I ended up paying about. 3 k each plus a packet of toblerone chocs.

Final note. Do keep plan B and C open in case they don't turn up or don't look like the pic you saw.

Enjoy.

G.

I can live with the 10 min rule. Enough to get plenty of #s before I go.

PC out.

Pcpc1688
08-25-16, 02:36
I used pinalove during my recent trip to makati and Cebu. It is worth the build up. And chatting with them prior to arriving builds up the anticipation and excitement.

But do bear in mind many don't show up, many don't look like the pictures, and if you are not up front many may not be all woman.

Having said that, I met 2 PL sisters 19/21 who were like twins one night and it was an awesome experience. Much cheaper pick venue compared to picking up girls from the bars. I ended up paying about. 3 k each plus a packet of toblerone chocs.

Final note. Do keep plan B and C open in case they don't turn up or don't look like the pic you saw.

Enjoy.

G.Cebu IMHO is a better place for picking up more regular non pro girls. I see so many hottes at Ayala over a course of the day. Plus hot ones just in the neighborhoods close by too. Really up too your own game but the blue notes help a lot LOL.

PC out.

Drukyul2000
09-05-16, 21:07
I have been on Pinalove for a month now as a regular member, I get it, the 10 minutes rule is annoying but before I pay I want to see the results. Will be arriving in Manila in Oct and have got a list of about 25 ladies. It seems to be promising. Please keep sharing your experiences that will help newbies like me. I will come back with my stories once I have some experiences to talk about.

Drukyul2000
10-19-16, 19:17
I am yet to step into Manila and looks like will be heavily dependent on pinalove for at least my initial days. I thought this thread was started to share good / bad experiences on pinalove. Will it be OK to share IDs / handle of the women with our stories. If somebody had a good experience, can let us know which girl and the vice versa.

Azhiker54
11-01-16, 02:24
To anyone who wants to use this site, a word to the wise. Make your profile very clear what you are looking for, and that you only want to see local, on site ladies, unless you want to get messages from all over The Philippines. I have had so many messages its annoying.

On the other hand, I met a very nice 23 year old who spent the night with me for a nominal fee. She was very nice, and I'm sure I have a regular any tie I'm in Angeles city if I desire. Good luck, be polite, have fun, be careful.

Drukyul2000
11-05-16, 19:57
To anyone who wants to use this site, a word to the wise. Make your profile very clear what you are looking for, and that you only want to see local, on site ladies, unless you want to get messages from all over The Philippines. I have had so many messages its annoying.

On the other hand, I met a very nice 23 year old who spent the night with me for a nominal fee. She was very nice, and I'm sure I have a regular any tie I'm in Angeles city if I desire. Good luck, be polite, have fun, be careful.Thanks for the info, I have some good contacts from Pinalove, yet to try them out since my trip has only got delayed. Frustrating part is that I might have to reconnect with them and go through the irritating greetings and formalities again. I am sure none will remember me after two weeks.

Pcpc1688
11-06-16, 00:34
Speaking of PinaL, I just had 2 besties leave me just now. Both college students (yeah right). Met me at Metrowalk last night. Had some Starbucks and back to Hotel. Switching back and forth between them, BBBJ, DATY other, switch, cum and then sleep. Order Jollibee for breakfast (YUCK) for 500 p. Dam its pricey for delivery LOL.

More fucking till 7 am. Shower and call Uber to get them gone. 5 k for both all night. For about $130 USD, not a bad deal for 2 21 yr olds IMHO and coffee LOL.

Yes its better in the Phils LOL.

PC out.

LittlePervert
11-22-16, 20:41
Second this. Kudos to PL for finding a killer way to sell memberships. I'll be upgrading shortly before my next trip.

I've only been an active member on PL for about a week. I have a ton of messages from girls ranging from 18 - 40. Most I end up chatting with on Viber. Several have already agreed to see me during my next trip and two keep sending me topless selfies. I am very interested in seeing what the return on the time I've spent is.I have far less message. Do you show your original country location in your profile, or the Philippines (Cebu?).

Thanks.

Drukyul2000
11-22-16, 21:16
Speaking of PinaL, I just had 2 besties leave me just now. Both college students (yeah right). Met me at Metrowalk last night. Had some Starbucks and back to Hotel. Switching back and forth between them, BBBJ, DATY other, switch, cum and then sleep. Order Jollibee for breakfast (YUCK) for 500 p. Dam its pricey for delivery LOL.

More fucking till 7 am. Shower and call Uber to get them gone. 5 k for both all night. For about $130 USD, not a bad deal for 2 21 yr olds IMHO and coffee LOL.

Yes its better in the Phils LOL.

PC out.I plan to make a list of about 8 to 10 hottest ladies that I would have banged and keep rotating among them. Instead of going and hunting or starting from scratch, I think this idea should work. Please share your thoughts people. Is this practical or am I just naive?

Hutsori
11-24-16, 20:55
I plan to make a list of about 8 to 10 hottest ladies that I would have banged and keep rotating among them. Instead of going and hunting or starting from scratch, I think this idea should work. Please share your thoughts people. Is this practical or am I just naive?It's what I do, but I'm resident so I'm not flying in occasionally. Another member was a very frequent visitor and he kept in contact with them on wastebook, but he's no longer participating on the forum so no info coming from him anymore.

Keep in mind these women have their own lives and many genuinely want to marry; you can't expect them to sit idly waiting around for you. I don't care if they meet other guys; I explicitly tell them that if they're looking for a husband they should stay active on the dating sites, but there's no reason to sacrifice enjoying one's life waiting around for the mythical Prince Charming. So many women are accustomed to a fella trying to control their lives, keeping tabs on them, jealous arguments, etc. that my approach surprises them.

Many of my fubus share with me the messages they exchange with some other blokes. "Should I say this?" "What does he mean?" They tell me about their dates. I helped one girl screen all the replies to her Craigslist casual encounters postings; in her advert she stated clearly she's not a prostitute and wasn't looking for money, yet many of the replies she received disregarded this and asked for her fees. Men have poor reading comprehension skills. I've had girls drop off for a while because they decided to pursue a relationship with a fella, but then he either ceases communication with her online or he visits the Philippines for 2-4 weeks and departs; then she's back at my place again.

Anyway, you want a mix of girls by occupation. Most call centre employees work the night shift, so a girl is able to meet in the morning after work or she visits in the early evening before going to work. Students have gaps between classes. It's smart to limit meetings to no more than twice a week.

Of the group 2-3 are ones I do outside activities with too, such as seeing a film, going out to dinner, partying at a nightclub, etc. It would be impossible to do this with all, so the majority are strictly at-home entertainment. Learn to cook a few dishes very well because a lot of girls like this.

Problems arise with weekends and holidays like Valentine's day and Christmas. Many girls want it to be her special day. Some girls get it in their heads it would be nice to go away on holiday for a long weekend or even a week, which is something I would find maddening. Girls who have a lot of free time may want to park their behinds at your place, and you have another date coming in a few hours. You need to have a good excuse why you must leave, and mine is golf. Why golf? Because she can't come along. Walk her out to hail a taxi or catch a bus. Make sure she's not going in the same direction as you pretend to be going or else you're stuck trying to explain why you can't travel together. I also have friends who host "boys only" events like playing poker or watching the football. Again, made up. Girls know I'm meeting others, but most of them don't want it rubbed in their faces. You'll meet a few who are cool with it.

The other sad problem that arises is when the girl wants to promote the relationship from fubu to exclusive. This happens more than I like, involves hurt feelings, tears, etc. A real bummer. It's best to let them go than promise something you won't deliver.

Lastly, stay active on the dating sites because you're always looking for new talent.

Drukyul2000
12-03-16, 05:11
First of all, thank you Hutsori for taking the time to write the post below, very informative!! I am a new monger so please bear with me, I haven't done much except for picking up FLs in Pattaya.

I am OK to pay for the services but now the confusion is what is the right amount, I do not want to be the reason for shooting up the rates nor Payless to somebody. There was this chick I really liked and wanted to bang but she asked for 8 k (pesos of course), I found that way too high. In Pattaya I could get someone like her for 2 to 3 k. Can somebody share the range between what we should pay.

This was the case when somebody asked upfront but what should one pay if someone drops into your hotel room without any upfront deal?

BTW I have these contacts from pinalove.

Hutsori
12-04-16, 18:51
First of all, thank you Hutsori for taking the time to write the post below, very informative!! I am a new monger so please bear with me, I haven't done much except for picking up FLs in Pattaya.

I am OK to pay for the services but now the confusion is what is the right amount, I do not want to be the reason for shooting up the rates nor Payless to somebody. There was this chick I really liked and wanted to bang but she asked for 8 k (pesos of course), I found that way too high. In Pattaya I could get someone like her for 2 to 3 k. Can somebody share the range between what we should pay.

BTW I have these contacts from pinalove.You're welcome.

I'm on PL often and I've never a seen a girl worth 8K. I think 2-3K is acceptable. There are a few that 4K is understandable.

Some advocate gifting a sum, say p3000, and accepting whatever service is provided. When dealing with a known working girl, i.e. one who asks "how much will pay me?" or discusses money, I think it's best to discuss what she'll do and what she won't.

The trick to compensation is to lay out your expectations. Don't ask an open-ended question like "What will you do?" With a working girl I think it's best to specify exactly what you want upfront. You want anal? Mention it. You want bareback. Mention that too. If her answers are many refusals then offer p2000 or decline the meeting. If she's agreeable adjust your offer higher. If she's vague saying "I'll think about it" that's code for "no". A meeting is spoilt when there's a disagreement caused by a misalignment of your expectations and her willingness to perform.

Another thing to consider for your payment is how long she'll stay. If it's one shot and she's gone that's very different from her staying 10 hours and multiple pops.

Lastly, the best way to avoid a change in the agreement is to tell her you'll give a bonus of p500-1000 for no complaining, no "emergency and I have to go", etc.

This was the case when somebody asked upfront but what should one pay if someone drops into your hotel room without any upfront deal? I think there should rarely if ever be a mystery. With practice you should be able to determine someone's socio-economic background through conversation. Is she well educated? Not claims it, but can demonstrate it? Does she have a professional job like an accountant, lawyer, marketing manager, etc.? Even call centre / BPO girls can be paid well. Does she have her own car and drove it to your condo? What does her father do? Can she converse about these, not just give simple answers? Girls who are from middle class and higher I don't pay.

Alternatively, if the girl can't function well in English, has no job or a menial one like a waitress, talks about money problems, lives in a bed sit, etc. then I put some money in her purse. If you are uncertain it's best to put some money in her purse. If she scolds you, which has happened to me, mention that you wanted to buy her a present but don't have time and don't know what she needs. Trust me, girls who aren't working girls are deeply offended by even the suggestion they are.

Lastly, don't mislead girls into thinking you're a potential boyfriend if you are not. If you're looking for fubus then this needs to be mentioned in your profile, if allowed, or in your initial messages.

Drukyul2000
12-05-16, 21:25
You're welcome.

I'm on PL often and I've never a seen a girl worth 8K. I think 2-3K is acceptable..Thank you Hutsori for sharing your experiences, I owe you a beer. Also your PM is full, please delete few to accept new ones.

Fastpiston
12-16-16, 03:15
I have developed the following estimates from my regular use of Pinalove:

Over 50% have kids and looking for a foreigner to take on all the financial costs.

Over 20% of the "Manila" girls are not actually living in Manila but in provinces.

A significant number just say "Yeah" to all questions, must be illiterate or something.

About 20% are "working girls" easily detected when the request for money comes on day 2 or 3.

Some jump at the invitation to come to Manila to meet you, if this happens very fast, there is either a money agenda or just looking for somebody to buy them a ticket for them to work in Manila. Once in Manila, they may just disappear.

Those "Manila" girls with sexy pictures are almost certainly working girls looking for a wider client base. With these, simpler to just bar fine from a bar and know what one is getting!

Aron001
01-25-17, 06:38
I tried PL because I heard it was a good dating site to meet regular, freelancer, and working girls. So I'll just go straight to the point and tell my story.

I planned to visit Philippines for a 2 week vacation during New Years eve so I open an account with PL 2 months prior to my visit and yes I paid the $25 to be able to message any time without having to wait those stupid 10 minutes. Something about me is that I'm 30 year old Latino and I could pass as a Pinoy so I'm not sure if that affected my chances with girls. My strategy was to build a friendly relationship over PL and then meet up in Phil to close the deal. By the end of 2 months I was seriously talking to 8 girls (4 in Manila / 2 in Cebu / 2 in Angeles) which were looking to meet with me. Out of the 8 girls I actually met with 3 (2 Manila / 1 in Angeles) but not because the other girls didn't want to meet but because the girls I met initially wanted to see me again or because I was busy going in activity tours.

Manila.

Girl 1: University Student, works in mall, 21 years old, no kids, lives in Quezon city. Picked me up in airport day of my arrival and together went to my airbnb apartment. We chit chat for about 15 minutes, then started making out, then shower, and you know the rest. No money transaction was made or requested by the girl. She couldn't stay the nights with me as she lived with family and she was a decent girl, this work to my advantage as I had the chance to enjoy the nights in Manila. Total GFE and I actually believed her story based on the pictures she showed me. I met her 3 other days when she was free and we had sex multiple times each day, again no money was requested.

Girl 2: Customer service rep, 33 year old, no kids, lives in Makati. Met on NYE and went to celebrate in Cafe Havana. We dance all night till probably 3 am then, as we are in the taxi ride back to her place, she asked me if I wanted her to stay the night. Of course my reply was absolutely. Arrive to hotel, make out, then shower, and you know the rest. We had sex multiple times when we woke up and again no money was requested, total GFE.

Angeles.

Girl 3: University Student, works in restaurant, 25 year old, no kids, lives in Angeles. Picked me up in manila airport (after my trip in the islands) and then together took the bus to Angeles. We chit chat thru the 3 hours in bus, we checked in hotel, make out, then shower, and you know the rest. We had sex one time, then went out to bars in Angeles and disco to dance, came back to hotel and had another session of sex before sleeping and waking up later that day. She too gas a GFE. She didn't ask straight forward for money but hinted she needed to buy her school books, I asked her how much, she said 1000 pesos. So I gave her 1500 pesos. Why in the world would I go with a girl to Angeles, well it was my first time in Phil and I didn't know the bus route.

Now some may think that I'm cheap because I didn't give some girls any money but just to make a note that thru my meeting with the girls I paid for everything (food, drinks, transportation) and some didn't ask for money.

Remember how I said I built the friendly relationship which help me get free sex, well the con is that now the girls are either attached or playing attached and I have to close the relationship. Which makes me feel somehow of an asshole.

Overall great experience with PL. There is potential if you are willing to put in the time, otherwise just pick up girls at the bar.

Wazoo
04-06-17, 17:08
I use both DIA and Pinalove, but I use them differently. I've got a dual agenda. I'm open to a long-term relationship and find DIA best for that. There seems to be a higher class of woman available there than in Pina. Yes, you have to work past all the fakes and scammers. I have one absolute rule that I never, no matter how heart-breaking the story, will send money to anyone unless we meet in person first. The ones who are just in it for the pesos will drop you in a heartbeat once they find that out. I've had women play me along as two weeks before telling me about the "emergency. " They can really fool you. But I've also met some really great women from DIA and will enjoy some getting to know you dates when I'm there. I don't expect immediate sex from my DIA pool because I'm open to long-term from them.

I use Pina mainly to spot the working girls. I don't really like the bar atmosphere. My goal is to find a sweet semi-pro instead of a hardened bar girl. I've reached the age that one night stands just don't appeal to me anymore. I want some connection. The semi-pros are easy to spot on Pina. Just look for sexy outfits and poses, lots of cleavage, and spare profiles. A lot of them just give you their phone number and don't want much chat. It's pure business. But I've been able to find a couple of sweet girls that I wouldn't mind seeing over multiple days.

The biggest mistake I made in DIA is to start too early. For more serious relationships, I wouldn't start until a month ahead. For the casual relationships, a couple of weeks should be fine. These girls tend to be pretty erratic and it's hard to keep things going much longer than that.

BrainDrain
04-08-17, 11:31
I took the step and upgraded my free account to Premium for my upcoming weeks in AC.

Paid via Paypal and all was good.

Knowing that I would forget to cancel the subscription in 4 weeks time, I cancelled the subscription in Paypal thinking that that will just stop the renewal.

Seems that as soon as I did that, PL knocked me back to the free account and 10 minute delays again.

Have sent email to customer service. No reply. Will update if ever I should get a reply. Most expensive 10 minutes for $24.95. That's more that a Perimeter barfine.

BD.

Red Kilt
04-08-17, 12:06
Knowing that I would forget to cancel the subscription in 4 weeks time, I cancelled the subscription in Paypal thinking that that will just stop the renewal.

Seems that as soon as I did that, PL knocked me back to the free account and 10 minute delays again.

Have sent email to customer service. No reply. Will update if ever I should get a reply. Most expensive 10 minutes for $24.95. That's more that a Perimeter barfine.

BD.After you pay PL has a setting where you can cancel the automatic renewal after 1 month. The default is to renew unless you actually cancel.

Whenever I have paid the subscription I go immediately to the setting and cancel the renewal because, like you, I would forget otherwise.
I suspect that you have cancelled the subscription rather than cancelling the renewal because they are completely different things.

I hope in your case that the PayPal may not yet have been processed, and so when you cancelled it was assumed you had a change of mind.

It takes a day for them to process billings I have found so I reckon you haven't actually been billed.

BrainDrain
04-08-17, 20:44
Whenever I have paid the subscription I go immediately to the setting and cancel the renewal because, like you, I would forget otherwise.
I suspect that you have cancelled the subscription rather than cancelling the renewal because they are completely different things.
.I went into Paypal and cancelled the authorization for the service. Not on PL. Arrgggg.

Red Kilt
04-09-17, 04:57
I went into Paypal and cancelled the authorization for the service. Not on PL. Arrgggg.Take 2 BD. Seems like you haven't lost your $24.95 after all.

FYI and for others: Pay your subscription and then when you are in PL go to the right-hand corner and in the drop-down menu click on "Account Details".

You will see a link that says "Account Status", and it allows you to cancel the recurring status.

If you don't, then it will auto-renew after 1 month.

I always just pay a 1-month m / ship when I know I am going to be visiting a region and want to check out who is available in advance.

It's worth joining as the girls know you are a member too and many mention it to me because they can actually chat with you in a continuous stream, and not like the non-members who can only send 1 message every 10 minutes.

One woman last night told me she cannot be bothered with those 10-minute guys, so if you're serious about contacting anyone on PL you should take out a m / ship (and No, I don't have any vested interest in PLove.

CallSign Papa
04-09-17, 12:29
One thing I've noticed after a week using the site (and what a brilliant site it is for arranging casual non pro p4 p sessions).

Girls are often very quick to give their viber number. Initially I thought it was my immense charm and dashing good looks, but actually, it's that using the site eats way more data for girls than simply chatting on Viber. That's why you're likely to get a host of numbers.

Still if the end result is the horizontal mamba who gives a rat's ass.

BrainDrain
05-03-17, 02:27
I did get my money refunded and then followed the subscription process again. This time cancelling the subscription at the PL controls, not the paypal controls. Paid just the one month.

I did like that I could have much more continuous chat with the girls. From a quality / quantity point of view for me working the market in AC it didn't make any improvement. If I was going to Manila of provinces then probably a different story.

I think the continuous chat can b easily handled through Viber. I do have a new Viber account for each visit so that I dont get bombarded with random messages in the future.

On dating sites I've generally found there are a mix of the hardened pros whom are working the site and will be there month in month out.
A selection of new pros whom will be there for a few weeks, then on my next visit the accounts were Last Online months ago. Found BFs!
A selection of serious girls whom are not in my selection group.

BD.

Member #1088
09-04-17, 17:54
Hi brothers.

So far so good, even using the free access.

I am able to get a few good one.

Today I just in cam, after chatting with her for 1 HR, a pinay to go in cam and do the full, no money, no payment, she just wnat to meet me when I go there and she was horny.

2 days ago, a very 20 years who sings, great voice, gave her virginty up, one of the best times, during one of the tiems, I asked her to sing and insert and poor her, she could only do for 15 sec before she stop singing and only moaning.

I think between pinaylove and DIA, I get quickr to see naked and phone / cam sex than in DIA.

Any feedaback?

UsaInEurope
01-12-18, 10:03
Any feedaback?She needs a bare thick white cock in her pretty pink spread pussy.

X Man
03-08-18, 02:05
I'm doing a little groundwork before my next visit. I found four gals who have photos from the same location, same rooms, and in some cases are sharing shoes. Sometimes different pieces of fabric have been hung to change the background.

All four are petite and slim. All 18 to 20.

I asked one lady about where she was and she simply said, " a friend's place."

I'm not sure what to make of this. Are they all friends? Who is organizing the photo shoot?

If anyone knows what is going on, please enlighten me. If not, I may have the answer before the end of the month.

BrainDrain
04-02-18, 08:10
I'm doing a little groundwork before my next visit. I found four gals who have photos from the same location, same rooms, and in some cases are sharing shoes. Sometimes different pieces of fabric have been hung to change the background.

All four are petite and slim. All 18 to 20.

I asked one lady about where she was and she simply said, " a friend's place."

I'm not sure what to make of this. Are they all friends? Who is organizing the photo shoot?

If anyone knows what is going on, please enlighten me. If not, I may have the answer before the end of the month.What did you discover?

I'm thinking one organiser girl setting a few honey traps to bring in some flies.

LostWithinDays
04-02-18, 09:09
Hi all,

I have been reading this forum of late and it makes an interesting comparison.

I have used fc for a few years and as we all know its a pay site, can meet a lot great ladies all over the Phils probably more range than Pina love.

I have just joined pina love and only a message available every 10 minutes.

Seems range not as many ladys here but sstill worth a look,.

I think someone mentioned some pt working girls here in there mid 30's or 40's that's great.

Will be visiting soon in June for week or so, hopefully some contacts will be made.

Thanks all for the intel.

Cheers.

Red Kilt
04-02-18, 10:24
What did you discover?

I'm thinking one organiser girl setting a few honey traps to bring in some flies.I agree BD.

I noticed a similar MO on Craig's List recently. Different girls but same location (quite primitive shack background too, so not a MP site). Usually the Manila Courtesans or other escort sites have much more salubrious rooms and backgrounds. The give away was they were all on the same phone number, so I suspect a mamasan.

XMan should be careful. I suggest that targeting the slightly older set might reduce the risk of 18 year olds, because every girl under 20 inflates her age, and every girl over 30 takes a few years off.

BrainDrain
04-03-18, 10:44
Hi all,

I have been reading this forum of late and it makes an interesting comparison.

I have used fc for a few years and as we all know its a pay site, can meet a lot great ladies all over the Phils probably more range than Pina love.

.Seeing as you have a few months before your visit.

For PInalove, I suggest you do some monitoring of profiles that are active now, in May and in June. No need to start contacting any girls yet.

When June comes around, one week before your arrival, contact the new girls on the site. Ignore the profiles that have been active for three months as they are most likely working girls. At least in Angeles that's how it is.

There are good girls to be had. The good girls will get jaded from all of the idiots and dick-pics that the filipina profiles attract.

BD.

Red Kilt
04-03-18, 11:34
For PInalove, I suggest you do some monitoring of profiles that are active now, in May and in June. No need to start contacting any girls yet.

When June comes around, one week before your arrival, contact the new girls on the site. Ignore the profiles that have been active for three months as they are most likely working girls. At least in Angeles that's how it is.

There are good girls to be had. The good girls will get jaded from all of the idiots and dick-pics that the filipina profiles attract. Good advice BD.

I note that some of the girls have been on the site for 2 or 3 years. Same pics, but they keep changing their names.

The girls with slightly sexy pics must get bombarded with messages from desperadoes. One girl that I was in touch with had no pic and despite this she told me she had 100's of messages. She did not have time to read them all. Imagine the number that the slim, sexy girls with the enticing photos must get.

I understand that PL actually blocks the number of messages certain women get up to a certain limit. I saw a message once that said "this profile is receiving a large number of messages and your message will not be transmitted".

Red Kilt
04-03-18, 11:39

Seems range not as many ladys here but sstill worth a look,.

The girls who are serious on Pinalove know if you are a freebie member who can only message every 10 minutes and will probably note you as a cheap charlie.

I suggest that you pay the 1-month mship just before you travel so that you can be a Premium member, you can search more actively and you can send as many msgs as you like when you like (NB I am not drumming up business for the site. I am just telling you what I have experienced after around 6 years playing around with PL).

BrainDrain
09-26-18, 22:50
I'm planning a visit to a Ph provincial town so I moved my Pinalove location to the town It's amazing the opportunities that get presented. Many of them are probably hollow offers as we know Filipina do not plan too far ahead.

I'll be happy to arrive in a provincial town with 4-5 possibles.

I know that the free membership can be limiting. Most of the girls are always willing to move over to Viber.

BD.

Kabul Guy
09-27-18, 03:55
I'm planning a visit to a Ph provincial town so I moved my Pinalove location to the town It's amazing the opportunities that get presented. Many of them are probably hollow offers as we know Filipina do not plan too far ahead.

I'll be happy to arrive in a provincial town with 4-5 possibles.

I know that the free membership can be limiting. Most of the girls are always willing to move over to Viber.

BD.I have done that on PL as well, also used the location function on Tinder with some success.

You know if their location is a provincial city that they are either there or in the surrounding areas, not like Manila where a significant number of them are not here. There may be fewer girls but also a lot fewer mongers chasing them and in their location ready to meet.

In my experience provincial girls also tend to be a little more conservative, they want a meet up or extensive chatting first before getting ready for some naked fun. You may have to meet the family first as well, but once there they are just like their Manila sisters.

BrainDrain
10-01-18, 05:18
In my experience provincial girls also tend to be a little more conservative, they want a meet up or extensive chatting first before getting ready for some naked fun. You may have to meet the family first as well, but once there they are just like their Manila sisters.KG,

You know the province I'm searching. I won't plan to meet too many families. I'll be asking girls to meet at a local well know spot. I don't mind some knock back, sort of adds to the sport a bit.

Usually the ones that want to come directly to my hotel "so they won't be seen" do get priority.

BD.

Khekada
03-25-19, 13:47
Dear Friends,

It seems that PL's free message to girls after every 10 minutes is changed. Now only paid members can contact the girls through messages. Can any other member experiencing this change or it is just me?

Regards,

Khekada.

George03
04-08-19, 16:06
Found a profile for this one on PL. She is too popular for the free account at the moment but can see part of the profile.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph57c3693c8eb72

George03
04-08-19, 17:12
Dear Friends,

It seems that PL's free message to girls after every 10 minutes is changed. Now only paid members can contact the girls through messages. Can any other member experiencing this change or it is just me?

Regards,

Khekada.I just sent a email, replying to one sent to me. Worked for me. I haven't initiated an email in a while. Sometimes, the girls with lot's of hit's have a restriction and can't be contacted by free members. You probably know that already.

Tijmen
06-10-19, 18:03
Not getting good results on PL. As soon as I take girls to Skype and hint at sex they become offended. What's the best way to proceed as soon as you are chatting away from the site?

Khekada
07-17-19, 08:29
I just sent a email, replying to one sent to me. Worked for me. I haven't initiated an email in a while. Sometimes, the girls with lot's of hit's have a restriction and can't be contacted by free members. You probably know that already.Brother George,

For sending message, it is shown "Upgrade to contact this Popular Member" for each and every girl. Sometimes the system says, this member have not received any messages, and still showing same upgrade requirement. LOL.

Regards,

Khekada.

Kabul Guy
07-18-19, 01:14
Not getting good results on PL. As soon as I take girls to Skype and hint at sex they become offended. What's the best way to proceed as soon as you are chatting away from the site?Keep looking lots of girls will discuss sex very quickly.

It may just be how you are approaching it, have a couple messages first then ask if she will come stay with you.

GDreams
07-18-19, 02:26
Not getting good results on PL. As soon as I take girls to Skype and hint at sex they become offended. What's the best way to proceed as soon as you are chatting away from the site?Start with what are you looking for. If they say serious relationship just say sorry I'm just here for a holiday and looking for a casual relationship to which 90% will say they are happy with that. Take it from there! If they want money they will say very early on that they need help.

Tijmen
08-19-19, 10:56
Start with what are you looking for. If they say serious relationship just say sorry I'm just here for a holiday and looking for a casual relationship to which 90% will say they are happy with that. Take it from there! If they want money they will say very early on that they need help.That is nicely put! Will try that, thanks!

Engine Driver
08-28-19, 12:39
Not getting good results on PL. As soon as I take girls to Skype and hint at sex they become offended. What's the best way to proceed as soon as you are chatting away from the site?That's because they are strict Catholic girls and will not have sex before marriage. The Philippines is a very conservative nation where people are god fearing and have very high moral standards.

Please do not try to corrupt innocent virgins.

Maila
09-02-19, 06:13
My experience with PinaLove. It'll be a bit different because I'm not white.

I had a flurry of contacts initially, girls asking if I was there right now. Initially, I didn't have a subscription, so it was slow to reply back. I didn't want to give out my main phone number, so, it was kind of slow. When I got a premium subscription, I sent out replies and messages to other girls. Most of the girls didn't reply back and at least half of the messages sat in unread state. I think you can check your inbox and it shows you picture / message without clicking and that's how it stays unread.

A couple of clearly working girls sent numbers.

I've been talking to decent looking 28 yo MILF type. I have to chat these girls up like I am on a real dating site, hehe. She seems uncomfortable with giving her phone number but said I'll come meet you. I said we could meet over coffee, etc. Frankly, even if it's just coffee / lunch, I don't mind buying a girl a lunch. But otherwise, it does seem a bit odd that she doesn't want to part with any number / app info.

Another girl sent nudie shots without face. Because that doesn't seem normal (for my experience here), I asked if it was her. I then said, if's it's done live using a phone, can you send a picture with hands on boobs. I was immediately blocked. Hmm.

Got other youngish girls making small chit chat, but no mention of anything else.

But while before I was getting hits on the profile, they have dried up now. I assume it is because girls have already seen that profile listed and aren't clicking it any more.

Summary thus far: it's too much work hehe. Might be worth it if some of these seemingly amateur girls work out. But it seems crazy to the dating legwork with semi pros.

Engine Driver
09-02-19, 11:09
Summary thus far: it's too much work hehe. Might be worth it if some of these seemingly amateur girls work out. But it seems crazy to the dating legwork with semi pros.You are not actually missing anything. The girls on Pina Love represent the absolute dregs of Philippines society. No self-respecting, middle class, educated girl with a job and who comes from a good family would go near those dating sites frequented by sleazy foreigners. Those dating sites are monger magnets and everyone knows (RK, please correct me if I'm wrong). Good Filipina girls want to marry good Filipino boys of the same social class. They do not want to marry lying, cheating, over-the-hill mongers.

You will find the girls on those dating sites are:

1. Hookers. Either pro or semi pro. I don't care about exact sub categories. If she opens her legs for money, she's a hooker.

2. Unemployed or partially employed single moms who have absolutely no prospects.

3. General lying, deceiving, gold diggers.

Some from categories 2 and 3 may act as if they are as pure as the driven snow and will go on about long term relationships, no sex, blah blah blah. Some will even quote passages from the Bible to frighten you away. All are desperately poor. So poor that they often run out of load and can't text you back until they have choked on another six inches of white schlong the next day. All have met and fucked many western guys before, despite their pleas of innocence. (You will always be their first foreigner). All are seeking El Dorado. The best way to do it is to hook a lonely old whale.

So I'm asking you Maila, why worry if such low class women aren't interested? What have you lost? Why waste your time trying to entertain, wine and dine a bunch of these useless tarts? Seriously, you weren't ever thinking of falling in love with one of them where you?. You are making it more complicated than it needs to be.

If you RTFF, you will know you that you don't need dating sites in the Philippines to get laid. Put your phone away, in fact just throw it away and start walking. Don't look desperate and pussy will just come to you. Don't be too self conscious about your country of origin. People just want your money. Look and act confident. Its best for you not to do any more ground work until you land in Cebu. We don't want you to be the second guy on this forum NOT to get a root in Cebu. LOL

Maila
09-02-19, 14:41
So I'm asking you Maila, why worry if such low class women aren't interested? What have you lost? Why waste your time trying to entertain, wine and dine a bunch of these useless tarts? Seriously, you weren't ever thinking of falling in love with one of them where you?. You are making it more complicated than it needs to be.
Haha, no, really, I'm acutely aware of where I stand and where they stand and that's why I said that it was too much work (and bloody ridiculous).

Nevertheless, that's part of what I got when I read the forum. Go get a lineup ready from dating sites because the on-ground scene is not good. I don't think I read many good reports coming out of bars, which I actually prefer since you can always interact there for little to no cost. A lot of the mentions were PL, DIA, and Ayala mall.

So, I guess I'll just go and see rather than spend a lot of hours on this.

Maila
09-02-19, 15:25

1. Hookers. Either pro or semi pro. I don't care about exact sub categories. If she opens her legs for money, she's a hooker.

2. Unemployed or partially employed single moms who have absolutely no prospects.

Some from categories 2 and 3 may act as if they are as pure as the driven snow and will go on about long term relationships, no sex, blah blah blah. Some will even quote passages from the Bible to frighten you away. All are desperately poor. So poor that they often run out of load and can't text you back until they have choked on another six inches of white schlong the next day. All have met and fucked many western guys before, despite their pleas of innocence. (You will always be their first foreigner). All are seeking El Dorado. The best way to do it is to hook a lonely old whale.
That's the part that gets me. You have these girls on these sites and these don't look like dating sites. Te girls have a high / wide age range written for partners, and they say looking for serious relationships, I'm with jesus, go away if you want sex, etc. And I'm like, have you seen what you're wearing in those photos. At resorts and / or high-end hotels?

There's serious cognitive dissonance at work here. Are they pretending for family? Do they actually think they are pure because they want to be (who doesn't), etc.

Steve Nash
09-20-19, 09:46
You are not actually missing anything. The girls on Pina Love represent the absolute dregs of Philippines society. No self-respecting, middle class, educated girl with a job and who comes from a good family would go near those dating sites frequented by sleazy foreigners. Those dating sites are monger magnets and everyone knows (RK, please correct me if I'm wrong). Good Filipina girls want to marry good Filipino boys of the same social class. They do not want to marry lying, cheating, over-the-hill mongers.

If you RTFF, you will know you that you don't need dating sites in the Philippines to get laid. Put your phone away, in fact just throw it away and start walking. Don't look desperate and pussy will just come to you. Don't be too self conscious about your country of origin. People just want your money. Look and act confident. Its best for you not to do any more ground work until you land in Cebu. We don't want you to be the second guy on this forum NOT to get a root in Cebu. LOLYou can meet decent girls in Filipino Cupid, girls that just want to fall in love with you and are not goldiggers.

That's what I been meeting most of the time on my last few trips, since I don't like freelancers.

This is how I do it:

- I create my own search in Filipino Cupid depending of the city I'm going.

- I choose this option on my search:

Do they have children? No.

Marital Status: Single.

Religion: Christian. Catholic.

Employment Status: Full Time or Part Time or Student if her education is High School.

Education: High School and up (If high school only, she better have a job like a Call Center or some other job or be a student).

English Language Ability (or above): Some.

Relocate: Willing to relocate to another country.

Basically you need to find out that she is a hardworker or a college student, not lazy bums and goldiggers!

Not kids because they more likely want financial help, plus she won't be free to go out that often.

Then of course she needs to be only single and religious. Now for the Employment status and Education you can leave it to any if you don't get that much results, but you need to find out once you speak with her or maybe she mention it in her Profile Overview.

Language, of course some English is important to communicate.

Willing to relocate to another country is also important since many goldiggers just want to steal your money and don't have plans of staying with you because maybe they have a BF.

In her Profile Overview the more she talks about her career or work, her education, or her personality and hobbies the better is for you to decide if she is not a goldigger. If she doesn't give much info on her overview then you need to find out when you chat with her. Anything that gives away that she might be a goldigger run away, like seekeing a man to support her, pay for school, a sugar daddy, a kind man, or she mention that she is naughty, etc.

Also if she says that she is looking for an old guy (like 20+ years difference), if she has an age limit the better, less than 20 yrs difference is good. Because let's be honest a young girl with an old man that is 30 or 40 years older she is only with him because of his money. That's the reality, maybe some 25 yrs difference can work, but 30 to 40 and more, that's too much!

That's all that I can remember for now, I use all this criteria on my search and I would say that like 90% of the girls I meet are only looking for love and start a family.

I don't pay them for sex, they never ask me for money, they help me save money instead, and sometimes they get offended if I give them money, afew of them even pay for the dates, or save me money in transportation because they have a car. Like I said you can find good girls in Filipino Cupid most of the time if you follow this plan (BTW you can also find good girls with kids that are looking for love, but for me personally I try to avoid it).

Alot of work? Yes! But is worth it, because it gives you the best chance to meet the good girls most of the time, and you get to waste less time meeting the wrong girls.

Mahaba
11-16-19, 21:16
You can meet decent girls in Filipino Cupid, girls that just want to fall in love with you and are not goldiggers.

That's what I been meeting most of the time on my last few trips, since I don't like freelancers.

This is how I do it:

- I create my own search in Filipino Cupid depending of the city I'm going.

- I choose this option on my search:

Do they have children? No.

Marital Status: Single.

Religion: Christian. Catholic.

Employment Status: Full Time or Part Time or Student if her education is High School.

Education: High School and up (If high school only, she better have a job like a Call Center or some other job or be a student).

English Language Ability (or above): Some.

Relocate: Willing to relocate to another country.

Basically you need to find out that she is a hardworker or a college student, not lazy bums and goldiggers!

Not kids because they more likely want financial help, plus she won't be free to go out that often.

Then of course she needs to be only single and religious. Now for the Employment status and Education you can leave it to any if you don't get that much results, but you need to find out once you speak with her or maybe she mention it in her Profile Overview.

Language, of course some English is important to communicate.

Willing to relocate to another country is also important since many goldiggers just want to steal your money and don't have plans of staying with you because maybe they have a BF.

In her Profile Overview the more she talks about her career or work, her education, or her personality and hobbies the better is for you to decide if she is not a goldigger. If she doesn't give much info on her overview then you need to find out when you chat with her. Anything that gives away that she might be a goldigger run away, like seekeing a man to support her, pay for school, a sugar daddy, a kind man, or she mention that she is naughty, etc.

Also if she says that she is looking for an old guy (like 20+ years difference), if she has an age limit the better, less than 20 yrs difference is good. Because let's be honest a young girl with an old man that is 30 or 40 years older she is only with him because of his money. That's the reality, maybe some 25 yrs difference can work, but 30 to 40 and more, that's too much!

That's all that I can remember for now, I use all this criteria on my search and I would say that like 90% of the girls I meet are only looking for love and start a family.

I don't pay them for sex, they never ask me for money, they help me save money instead, and sometimes they get offended if I give them money, afew of them even pay for the dates, or save me money in transportation because they have a car. Like I said you can find good girls in Filipino Cupid most of the time if you follow this plan (BTW you can also find good girls with kids that are looking for love, but for me personally I try to avoid it).

Alot of work? Yes! But is worth it, because it gives you the best chance to meet the good girls most of the time, and you get to waste less time meeting the wrong girls.Here is what I did last year and it worked fine.

I blasted out a bunch of introductions on Pina Love (cut and paste the same line of BS), got their facebook name so I could speak freely, and offered 1500 Pesos and a some chocolate for a short time. About 80% jumped on the deal, even the "nice" girls.

I had them meet me at Margarita Station for a quick look and if they passed a short interview on bedroom skills it was off to the races.

I always had a backup appointment I would cancell if the interview was sucessful. All you need is a local SIM card for texts and knowledge of how to tranafer a "load" to their phone.

The benefit was "on call pussy" without the bar scene. Some of them worked in the shopping mall, some in bars, some students, etc. Seems like the majority of the female population is OK with some boom boom in exchange for $30 and some mixed chocolate.

Every one called back for follow-on sessions as soon as the money and chocolate was gone.

This process also gives me something to do during the day besides wonder around. A mental exercise in scheduling and interviewing (LOL).

CrowExplorer
06-17-21, 07:59
Here is what I did last year and it worked fine.

The benefit was "on call pussy" without the bar scene. Some of them worked in the shopping mall, some in bars, some students, etc. Seems like the majority of the female population is OK with some boom boom in exchange for $30 and some mixed chocolate..That is fucking awesome! Why the hell did I put up with my ex wife in the States (sex prison) for so long?

JonesLover
11-25-21, 12:54
Alot of work? Yes! But is worth it, because it gives you the best chance to meet the good girls most of the time, and you get to waste less time meeting the wrong girls.Friends,

I have no experience with Filipinas but I don't they are so easy. I state that I am old even if youth and good looking. I was talking to a 19 yo Filipina on Facebook for one week. She always sent me pics, videos while she danced and sent me hearts all the time.

She told me I love you, I miss you, etc. Etc. Today I wrote: "my dear, I miss you and if I were with you now I would always be hugging you and kiss you". On the other hand, I have always been very kind and sweet to her for a week.

It seems she was shocked and told me she prefers to be kissed on the forehead. And then she ran away and went offline. I don't know how this story will turn out. But you who are an expert, can you tell me if I have something wrong with her?

The Rose
11-25-21, 23:39
Friends,

I have no experience But you who are an expert, can you tell me if I have something wrong with her?I think that you are "looking" for love and not only is this the wrong place to seek that kind of help but more importantly you misapprehend that love is something that is not sought for like looking for a lost possession. Rather it is a way that we relate to other people. Looking for love is a misnomer but you can look for casual sexual partners and that is the business of this website. Looking for love will always end with disaster. Trust me.

JonesLover
11-27-21, 14:16
I think that you are "looking" for love and not only is this the wrong place to seek that kind of help but more importantly you misapprehend that love is something that is not sought for like looking for a lost possession. Rather it is a way that we relate to other people. Looking for love is a misnomer but you can look for casual sexual partners and that is the business of this website. Looking for love will always end with disaster. Trust me.No, I'm not looking for real love, I'm looking for real GF experience. I think if you are able to chat before your departing, you will understand if there is feeling or not with them. I think felling is very important for getting a good GF experience. I like sweetness too. Jajajaja.

Ungus
12-06-21, 01:45
No, I'm not looking for real love, I'm looking for real GF experience. I think if you are able to chat before your departing, you will understand if there is feeling or not with them. I think felling is very important for getting a good GF experience. I like sweetness too. Jajajaja.It's a good idea. I did something similar for my trip to Bali and it really helped me find a nice GF experience:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?962-Bali&p=2299944

MrJones87
11-23-22, 19:12
I'm looking for GFE. So I'm talking to some pinalove girls, who seem to be "serious" girls. I made it clear that I'm just a solo traveler and haven't made any promise of commitment.

Those girls are willing to meet me during my future trip. Do you think it is obvious that I'm looking for sex from their perspective? I wouldn't want to waste my time.

Do you have any tips to tell if a meeting with a "good" girl can lead to sex or if it's pointless? Haha.

AsianPursuits
12-17-22, 09:14
On this trip I've really started to notice the different search results that come from the desktop (web browser) searches and the iPhone app.

The search in the desktop result allows us males to search by Province like Pampanga ie Angeles city is searched as Pampanga.

The iPhone app allows me to set down to Balibago within 2 kms.

In the provincial city where I spend the most time the hottest chick I have ever met I can easily find her on iPhone app but she is simply missing from desktop even when I wind out the KMs to well beyond her location. If I take the link directly to desktop I can link directly to her profile but that doesn't help new finds.

The other thing I notice is that girls that are "popular" on desktop and cannot be messaged by free. The pinalove "popular' girls are different on iphone app. So in my example even when I find this girl on desktop I cannot message her. Find her close to me via the iphone app and message for free respecting 10 minute restriction. Conversely popular 'uncontactable' girls on iphone app can be messaged from desktop.

For the most part I had a paid membership so the messaging is not a problem but I am highlighting the dramatically different search results for me.

Anyone else noticed this?

Muttley81
12-18-22, 01:45
Anyone else noticed this?Yep. Another difference is that on mobile you can search by username for free, to do that on desktop you have to be a subscriber.

AsianPursuits
12-18-22, 03:05
Yep. Another difference is that on mobile you can search by username for free, to do that on desktop you have to be a subscriber.Found another one today.

Via mobile app there will be the 'popular' girls that are paid subscription only for contacting. Narrowing the search criteria changes them from popular to regular and allowed immediate contact.

My thoughts are that the mobile app has to compete to Tinder and others and this is where their investment money is going, to developing mobile app. The desktop app hasn't changed for 8-9 years. Only change was the increase in number of 'popular' girls which is juts a business strategy to drive subscriptions.

For anyone on the ground in Ph, the subscription fee is good value.

Golfinho
12-18-22, 03:24
I'm looking for GFE. So I'm talking to some pinalove girls,

Do you have any tips to tell if a meeting with a "good" girl can lead to sex or if it's pointless? Haha.Yes, a tip! Just do what you do when you get laid with all the girls you have sex with in your home country. Haha.

George03
12-18-22, 04:05
I'm looking for GFE. So I'm talking to some pinalove girls, who seem to be "serious" girls. I made it clear that I'm just a solo traveler and haven't made any promise of commitment.

Those girls are willing to meet me during my future trip. Do you think it is obvious that I'm looking for sex from their perspective? I wouldn't want to waste my time.

Do you have any tips to tell if a meeting with a "good" girl can lead to sex or if it's pointless? Haha.I have made 4 trips to Phil. Each time I used Pinay Love, Cupid, etc. Each trip, I meet one or two "regular" girls in each city I travel to. 100% so far that If they meet me nearby my lodging, I get laid. Most of these, I will spend a few days with, I took one to Boracay. I never talked about anything in advance, just set up a meeting. I am sure it's not 100%, but it seems by reading the forum, if they come to you, they will sleep with you.

Expat American
12-18-22, 06:33

Do you have any tips to tell if a meeting with a "good" girl can lead to sex or if it's pointless? Haha.During 4 days in Cebu City I met seven "good" girls and fucked 6 of them within an hour of meeting. Does that answer your question?

GDreams
12-18-22, 07:48
The other thing I notice is that girls that are "popular" on desktop and cannot be messaged by free. The pinalove "popular' girls are different on iphone app. So in my example even when I find this girl on desktop I cannot message her. Find her close to me via the iphone app and message for free respecting 10 minute restriction. Conversely popular 'uncontactable' girls on iphone app can be messaged from desktop.

All girls can be messaged for free with a simple hack but you must wait 10 minutes per message though even that can be reduced.

AsianPursuits
12-19-22, 00:07
All girls can be messaged for free with a simple hack but you must wait 10 minutes per message though even that can be reduced.What's the simple hack to reduce the ten minute limitation?

PolyOrchid
01-13-23, 22:02
What's the simple hack to reduce the ten minute limitation?I don't know the hack, but I rejoined PL after a 5-year absence, and can confirm any girl that's half way decent on there is a plant or is only getting you over to Skype or WhatsApp to sell cam shows or photos. If that's your thing, rock on. If not, don't waste any money joining there.

AsianPursuits
01-24-23, 01:53
I don't know the hack, but I rejoined PL after a 5-year absence, and can confirm any girl that's half way decent on there is a plant or is only getting you over to Skype or WhatsApp to sell cam shows or photos. If that's your thing, rock on. If not, don't waste any money joining there.My experience has been different. I just ignore the bait / switch cam girls, nothing ever progressesfrom camshow girl to inperson.

As for my success over the years since 2014 using PL has been just awesome. Met a girl there that stayed with me for two years. Met recent 'keeper' girl there. Met hundreds of girls in between.

On any visit I always take a paid subscription when I arrive. Just ignore the time waster. There are many real girls there.

Some rules I have.

1. Whatsapp number from her included in original message. Ignore & block, probably camgirl.

2. Calling my phone without checking first. Ignore and block, doesn't understand communication protocols.

3. Far away and wanting travel money. Ignore.

4. Profile that just say "simple" - likely candidate for fast hook-ups.

These rules are not hard and fast. One 18 year old I met in Manila she had her FB name in her PL profile. I messaged her directly to FB, she made her own way to my hotel (about a two hour journey) and she stayed. What a good reliable girl she has been.

Many of the PL girls are just that, girls not machines. Treat them well and they will treat you well also.

Cubitus75
02-15-23, 19:23
I'm new to PL, haven't suscribed yet but I'm planning to. For now I'm just checking all the profiles, but I admin I'm kinda lost.

How do you dudes recognise that a girl is into casual real sex meeting? (I'm not really into professional sex girls, they are too expensive and I more have a crush into amateur or casual ones.).

First I was thinking of bikini photo, but 100% of girls have.

80% note on their profile that they are "not into fun, leave me alone don't waste my time, I want a family bla bla bla", so I guess they won't meet up.

10% just propose their whatsapp so I'm guessing it's a camshow trap.

8% have just a "no answer" or a no text profile.

2% clearly write they are here for fun, but that's clearly professional girls, which I'm not into.

In fact, I can't figure how you recognise the profile of a girl that would like a hubby, but that wouldn't mind some extra sex for a little money or a good dinner somewhere.

If you have any tips to help, I'd be super happy.

Python75
02-16-23, 09:38
I'm new to PL, haven't suscribed yet but I'm planning to. For now I'm just checking all the profiles, but I admin I'm kinda lost.

How do you dudes recognise that a girl is into casual real sex meeting? (I'm not really into professional sex girls, they are too expensive and I more have a crush into amateur or casual ones.).

RTFF. Expat American answered your question. You can fuck 80% of those good girls.

Mua Tur
02-23-23, 06:50

First I was thinking of bikini photo, but 100% of girls have.

80% note on their profile that they are "not into fun, leave me alone don't waste my time, I want a family bla bla bla", so I guess they won't meet up.

10% just propose their whatsapp so I'm guessing it's a camshow trap.

8% have just a "no answer" or a no text profile.

2% clearly write they are here for fun, but that's clearly professional girls, which I'm not into.

In fact, I can't figure how you recognise the profile of a girl that would like a hubby, but that wouldn't mind some extra sex for a little money or a good dinner somewhere.

If you have any tips to help, I'd be super happy.I was in Philippines from 18th Dec'22 to 7th Jan'23. In my 20 nights staying I met 27 girls and had sex with 24. That Dose not mean rest 3 was not wanted to have sex. They got some issues so I avoided to have sex. All are from dating site and all are written the same as you described. AND all are ready to be fucked in first meet. Just keep learning how to proceed to get them in point with in same hour or next day.

Happy Hunting.

TjBrazil
08-11-23, 07:35
I was in Philippines from 18th Dec'22 to 7th Jan'23. In my 20 nights staying I met 27 girls and had sex with 24. That Dose not mean rest 3 was not wanted to have sex. They got some issues so I avoided to have sex. All are from dating site and all are written the same as you described. AND all are ready to be fucked in first meet. Just keep learning how to proceed to get them in point with in same hour or next day.

Happy Hunting.How many of the 24 were hookers?

SamXy
08-11-23, 10:12
After reading the discussions here, I took a 3 months Subscription. Man it works like a charm. I stayed in Philippines for 9 days and met 6 and slept with all. I still have a list who are either disappointed that I couldn't meet them or waiting for my next visit. Although I was a bit extravagant at times, but I treated them well. Full GFE. One even wants to come with me and be my secretary. 1 out of 6 was a little money seeker, otherwise all were just wonderful.

I found most of them are seeking to court a non Filipino, because they don't trust Filipino guys (Not meant to offend). So, request fellow mongers to treat them well, when with them.

Rest You'll surely have a good time in Philippines.

Cheers.

ShinyCrazy
08-11-23, 23:17
After reading the discussions here, I took a 3 months Subscription. Man it works like a charm. I stayed in Philippines for 9 days and met 6 and slept with all. I still have a list who are either disappointed that I couldn't meet them or waiting for my next visit. Although I was a bit extravagant at times, but I treated them well. Full GFE. One even wants to come with me and be my secretary. 1 out of 6 was a little money seeker, otherwise all were just wonderful.

I found most of them are seeking to court a non Filipino, because they don't trust Filipino guys (Not meant to offend). So, request fellow mongers to treat them well, when with them.

Cheers.That is great to hear. Did you explore outside of Manila? I am planning a trip to Bohol and hoping to supplement any local bar girls with Pinalove. Did you start interacting with girls before your trip?

GentileBear
08-12-23, 00:01
SamXy,

Thanks for your report. Can you tell us which was best. Manila, Cebu or Boracay? Meaning. Were most the ladies from PinaLove when you were in Manila?

Thanks. Hope I Can still pull ladies like this.

SamXy
08-14-23, 14:17
That is great to hear. Did you explore outside of Manila? I am planning a trip to Bohol and hoping to supplement any local bar girls with Pinalove. Did you start interacting with girls before your trip?You have to be a bit careful while choosing. I met Girls from Manila, Davao and Cebu. They were good. I had little trust issues with Makati babes.

Single mom's are rather easy to get in comparison.

Talk to them a week before coming, be gentle and don't talk about sleeping together or so. Be gentle and patient. Once they come, they will do everything to please you, provided you treat well.

Good luck.

SamXy
08-16-23, 04:43
That is great to hear. Did you explore outside of Manila? I am planning a trip to Bohol and hoping to supplement any local bar girls with Pinalove. Did you start interacting with girls before your trip?I didn't go for Bar Girls. I just connected with regular office going. I think those living in the outskirts of Manila stand a good chance. Actually all the places mentioned have good options. Each have their own flavour and experience.

One girl I met in Cebu disco wanted to join me any my girl for 3 some, but my girl was a bit extra horny and possessive and didn't want anyone else to join us.

This was my first trip to Philippines and I actually had very good experience. One may not be lucky every time. But we have to take chances.

I try to avoid those who have for marriage written in their profile. And my profile also says I am not looking for something serious right now but have my options open. At times it works well.

Best of luck.

JeremiahSurd
09-09-23, 02:13

Cheers.This is good to know. Did you have to post your photos online to get the attention? Whats the general reco for posting photos to girls on social media when they ask for it. I kinda don't like to leave any photos with girls.

Thanks.

Kazeu
09-26-23, 01:02
Found this girl on pinalove. Almost got fooled. Trans woman. If they look too good these days, they're usually men. LOL.

https://www.instagram.com/tokyo_baby14/