PDA

View Full Version : Yin Yang Saunaclub – (De-NL boarder, Roermond)

PussyLiccker
07-11-16, 10:08
Entry:

50.00 admission fee if you arrive before 14:00.

60.00 admission fee if you arrive after 14:00.

Monday to Thursday: 11:00 to 01:00.

Friday: 11:00 to 03:00.

Saturday: 13:00 to 03:00.

Sunday: 13:00 to 01:00.

Closed on: 1 January and 24,25, 26 and 31 December.

Kicking off a new thread for a club that deserves the notoriety.

The club is in Roermond in NL near the Dutch / German boarder. About 30 min drive away, GT in the other side of the boarder. So, the club is 30 min drive further down from GT toward the NL.

Locker area: If anybody has been to Mainhattan or PHG would recognize the way the locker area are placed in between different areas of the club. The locker are setup similarly to Mondial, limited sized in height, and several stacked on top of each other making the locker area limited spaced for many punters in the changing area. Old fashiond mechanical key system.

Facilities, like imaged in the website are best of what's out there. The club looks very modern with the best wellness facilties out there. Very fresh modern aesthetics to the appearance.

The Main lounge is limited lighting in some areas as you walking in. Like the couched area wrapped around the central bar is darker with the spaced out section with couches, seating against the wall are better lit.

They usually have thumping disco music on, and more of low lit disco ambiance in the lounge.

On the right side of the bar near the gambling machines, there is stairs that leads to down stairs with a kino. Kino is smaller in size with beds layed out agains the two sides. Some girls shows up there for time to time. When there are long wait for rooms, girls may ask to have a session in the kino.

There are wooden huts outside as well as alternatives for sessions. Down the stairs past the pool.

There is an exit from the lounge that leads to a heated and contained smoking area to the left and right of the exit path to the terrance.

Past the terrace, down the stairs, there is an out-door pool. The scenery is quite natural as the club is situated in the nature area. Majority of the punters are sitting at the terrance.

2nd floor has some of a indoor relaxed lounge, off-limits for girls. Girls you find in the main lounge / bar area, and the large terrace area.

The Wifi is limited signal to the locker/entry area. Only allowed in the locker room.

The rooms are nice and clean. Showers inside. The downside is no air-conditioners, so on a hot day, you will be sweating your ass off. What is nice is that there are wall clocks in the rooms.

Community showers are proximity sensor automated.

The dining area can be entered from the main lounge. Buffet style presentation. Food changes throughout the times. There are deserts or cut fruits (pineapple, melon, watermelons on one visit), and a regular fruits provided in the middle of the dining area.

For a buffet, food quality is the best out there. Many types of meats provided, with a vegitable, and pasta type sections. The rind steaks that were cooked rare were quite tasty. Ribs that were put out later was good as well.

So, the food quality is good.

Made couple visits recently, a Weds and Sat. Although, Weds evening was more relaxed and less busy, the place does pick up later at night. There is a good amount of late night Turkish clientele at this club. I noticed typically, the evening girls shows up around 4 pm, and additional girls shows up later.

Sat had the most girls, and noticed that the LU on peak days like Sat is really good. This club had the most standout girls, and when they stand out, optiks are tops. I would say, the best LU I've seen here this trip next to GT, which the LU isn't that consistant and has it's low days.

The majority of the ladies are from Romania, and I would say, there were a high number among them were stand-out optics. One Romie was best looking girl I've seen on a trip. Romanian Sarah, Blond, 173, nicest slim body I've seen with the prettiest face. High optiks hottie. The best looking Ro girl I've seen in a while.

Jane, ex-GT, Rus was also present as well, who is high optiks for me as well.

Amor, ex-GT, Bul, high optiks.

Seen Jessica De on a visit, looked good, but bad vibes.

Valentina, De, ex-GT with her friend super tall German girl like Xenia(GT) height, maybe taller!

Several others, that I'm not familiar with the names, but that Sat was the best LU I've seen in awhile.

The avg age is young with the girls there, some older types, but a small percentage.

Few Latinas, mainly Romies, few Bulgarians, few Germans met.

Sessions:

1. My fav there is a Bul girl named Amor. Quite pretty faced, blue eye'the blond. 170. Slim build, with the nicest see-cups. Sensual GFE services, easy going, accommodating services. Ex-GT.

2. Julia, Ro. Long black hair, large lips, blue eyes, pretty faced. 165, nice slim bod with enhanced cups, but well done. Large lips. Worked at Prague, perhaps sexy sauna? Ok services, friendly, but good optiks though.

3. Sarah, De. Black died frizzy long hair. Is really a blond. 19. Light skinned, one of the prettiest faces there with the nicest blue eyes. Nice natural large cups, buttom is a bit thick. Lose some weight, could be a stunner with a face like that. Services is great. Saw her at Oceans on a visit as well.

Deanna, Ro is another good looking girl as well.

Highly recommend checking this place out. LU is pretty good.

Jim57
08-11-16, 14:16
Visited here on 25th July.

Really liked the club. Great facilities. LU wasn't great but it was a Monday & I was there in the afternoon. I was heading up to Calais so it was on my route and I thought I'd give it a try.

The rooms are really nice. All have showers. They could do with some A / see though.

Had an hour with Larissa. Decent session.

I'm pretty sure I'll visit here again as its well located for passing visits.

PussyLiccker
09-04-16, 03:35
LU was not up to the level of my last visit, but I'm running into good services. Two outstanding sessions. If anybody know Czech Niki, you know what I'mean talking about. LOL. Dynomite.

Clodius1
09-28-16, 23:14
First time in YY. LU was exceptionally good, better than GT. Optics not quite as good as Oase but very.

Close. Wellness was pretty good. Sauna wet and dry, pools inside and out, food buffet was good but not GT good. Two Jacuzzis, water only tepid warm, which I'm finding quite typical for FKK. Hottest jacuzzi I've seen yet was PSR. Layout of YY isn't very good. Location of bathroom and showers (that actually have soap) aren't good. Even worse is the kino, which is down deep in a dungeon so far from the bar that the girls never go down there. Rooms have attached showers, which is great. But I didn't have any mirrors in one session room, and only a ceiling mirror in another. Free beer. Women cannot drink the beer, apparently because the club thinks that it's bad optics. Sessioned with Flori Ro brunette and Loreno Ro blond. Good sessions both. DFK largely restricted to 1 hour sessions. Regret not sessioning with Jane, blond model material but a bit of an ice queen. That's about all I can remember. Happy hunting.

PussyLiccker
09-29-16, 17:08
Did you go Sat? Sat has most extensive LU of girls although it get a lot busier around 8ish with wait for rooms.

I find the food better at YY. They got lots of varieties and the quality is better than any buffet offerings at other clubs. I get well fed there that's for sure. GT's draw is freshly serviced and the buffet don't sit out long and dry out. Even YY's breakfast offing is different and extensive. GT's draw is cooked on order eggs and more deli offerings. Like the rare cooked steaks and ribs at YY.

Jane is an opti for me. Didn't think she was an much of an ice-queen, but I could see what you mean. She's not exceptional I agree, but if she is around with not much alternatives, I'd try her again as opti. I get bad vibes from Jessica as she comes off much of an ice-queen for me.

My last visitations were early September so around seemed a bit down. I certainly prefer YY over Oceans.

Clodius1
09-30-16, 07:51
PL,

I was at YY two days ago on a Wednesday. Probably arrived 4 pm, LU didn't change much later in the evening. Another oddity is that you cannot take a bag into the club, probably because the lockers are so small (stacked 3 high). Also, I saw more dudes from different backgrounds at YY than GT, Indians, Africans, etc. You are right, Jane not an ice queen, used wrong wording there she is nice enough in the bar, but what I meant is this that I got the sense that her service wouldn't be energetic, I. E. Just an opti, but I cannot say for sure obviously because I did not session with her.

Did you go Sat? Sat has most extensive LU of girls although it get a lot busier around 8ish with wait for rooms.

I find the food better at YY. They got lots of varieties and the quality is better than any buffet offerings at other clubs. I get well fed there that's for sure. GT's draw is freshly serviced and the buffet don't sit out long and dry out. Even YY's breakfast offing is different and extensive. GT's draw is cooked on order eggs and more deli offerings. Like the rare cooked steaks and ribs at YY.

Jane is an opti for me. Didn't think she was an much of an ice-queen, but I could see what you mean. She's not exceptional I agree, but if she is around with not much alternatives, I'd try her again as opti. I get bad vibes from Jessica as she comes off much of an ice-queen for me..

PussyLiccker
10-08-16, 23:48
A good visit to YY. One of the better clubs on the tour.

Looks like some additional construction on the lowest floor being in operation as a girl took me down there. Still look to be in construction. Girls do complain of long wait for rooms on busy times at night. 1.5 hrs on peak times I've heard. Hope they add a lot of rooms as these room waits is not worth it for me. I leave around 8 pm to avoid the waits.

Interestingly, the club got going early at 2 pm with good number of girls, and several interesting ones that cought my eyes. I'm pretty kaput after 2 days of marathon sessions.

Haha. It's alway nice when you run into girls that are capable of squeezing out the last drops you didn't think you had left over.

Saw:

Jessica De and her tall German buddy.

Nikki, Czech. Not so petite looking as I thought. A bit taller with nice inward pelvus arc I'm attracted to.

Antonia, Ro. Ex-World. Blond with pretty face. 170 be-cups. Colorful tattoo on her waste. Her bottom end has gotten thicker than how I recall a year prior. If you like a soft feeling and sensual, she is the one. Good at slower paced, easy going sessions. English is good as well.

Deanna, Ro. Quite attracted to her.

Anca, Ro. 28. Brunette. Tall. 175. Slim bod. Be-cups. Ex-Globe and many other places. She is so much fun. Great time with her. Great service.

Lara, Ro. Long blond. Pretty face. Skinny. Claudia Schiffer looks. Skinny. Tall. A-cups.

Beatrice, Ro. Pretty 19 yrs Ro with many piercings. Brunette poney tail. 165. Full be-cups. Slim. Service felt a bit in experienced, but good fun with her. No regrets.

Alexandra, Ro. Pretty face. P21 yrs Ro brunette with a pretty face, and was really attracted to her. No tattoos. Slightly thicker at the botton than all slim. Smooth skin. Feels really nice to be with. On a technical level, not a good service provider, but she is very likeable.

Service in regards to kissing seems decent odds. If I weren't limiting the girls I talk to, probably a lot higher. All that matters is if the odds of good service is high enough for your picks. So, good enough to keep visiting. Easy to figure out services IMO. No upselling. 30 min session is no prob.

Overall, a good time here.

PussyLiccker
10-11-16, 04:00
The kino area, down the stairs is where the construction has been taking place with additional rooms there.

Highly recommend Anca and Nikki.

Wry Cooter
10-21-16, 08:04
PL, thanks for all the info and tips. YY is definitely on my list of places to go on my next trip in late Nov. Now I just have to decide whether to go on a weekday or on Fri / Sat.

The kino area, down the stairs is where the construction has been taking place with additional rooms there.

Highly recommend Anca and Nikki.

McAdonis
11-28-16, 20:04
350 officers is if remember similar to amount of officers present at Artemis in Berlin:

http://www.limburger.nl/cnt/dmf20161128_00029233/link-satudarah-en-roermondse-saunaclub-yinyang

Member #4585
11-28-16, 20:18
350 officers is if remember similar to amount of officers present at Artemis in Berlin:

http://www.limburger.nl/cnt/dmf20161128_00029233/link-satudarah-en-roermondse-saunaclub-yinyangPresumably Dutch police and tax inspectors as opposed to German police and tax inspectors in attendance?

McAdonis
11-28-16, 20:32
Presumably Dutch police and tax inspectors as opposed to German police and tax inspectors in attendance?Yes Dutch authorities, I just meant scale of the operation appears to be similar. How many are typically present? I am curious what will happen in the aftermath. They probably searched all the girls. If the girls had a small amount of illegal substances in their locker would they be prosecuted? I am sure the authorities were looking for things much more serious.

XXL
11-28-16, 20:33
Presumably Dutch police and tax inspectors as opposed to German police and tax inspectors in attendance?The title is about money-laundering. Last paragraph also has something about trafficking of women, surprise surprise.

Raiding sex spots in the name of the tax man, with some accusations of trafficking thrown in for good measure.

If the girls had a small amount of illegal substances in their locker would they be prosecuted? I am sure the authorities were looking for things much more serious.

The raid was on Saturday 8pm, best time to net drug users. Posession of "personal" amounts is more tolerated in the Netherland than in Germany (non arrestable, non prosecutable most of the time, depends on the amounts of course but the latter are set comparatively high in the Netherlands).

Still, whether drugs, trafficking or tax evasion, there's more than one way to skin a cat. The agenda is to put pressure on prostitution places and maybe on their customers too.

FlagRunner7
12-13-16, 18:32
Has anyone been to YY since the raid? I was in Living room 2 weeks ago and met Anna again, who I previously met at YY. She said that many girls have left since and didn't recommend that I go there. Still, I'll be passing by on Friday. Worth stopping by?

Sirioja
12-22-16, 09:09
Has anyone been to YY since the raid? I was in Living room 2 weeks ago and met Anna again, who I previously met at YY. She said that many girls have left since and didn't recommend that I go there. Still, I'll be passing by on Friday. Worth stopping by?I was at YY on Sunday 4 December, after raid. No problem at all, entry 50 before 2 pm, good foods, found my GF Larissa ex LR, great, always smiling, GFE, I was happy to meet her again. Average casting for me, but much better than at 6 sens, land of Bulgarian GND.

You mean German Anna at LR?

When BBBJ will become forbidden in Germany, YY should have good future business.

McAdonis
01-15-17, 20:35
They still haven't foxed the door that got broken down. I mean don't think it looks permanent. Construction has finished on the new rooms. Jacuzzi, steam room working But not sauna. Self-service coffee machines upstairs and restaurant were not on today.

PussyLiccker
01-15-17, 20:39
How's the wait for rooms on weekend night with the additional rooms?

McAdonis
01-16-17, 02:08
How's the wait for rooms on weekend night with the additional rooms?Wasn't there at a peak time. But the new area seems to have at least eight or so rooms, maybe more. On peak Saturday nights in the past, I figure I saw about 8-12 couples sitting in the waiting area.

AznHotBoy
02-05-17, 20:55
When BBBJ will become forbidden in Germany, YY should have good future business.Even if BBBJ is legal I doubt they will still be included in standard service. What's the current price? 50 eu for 30 minutes? If prices don't go up I'm sure girls will go to Germany to charge more illegal BBBJ extras.

XXL
02-12-17, 20:27
Two sessions, two successes for this my first visit to Yinyang. Number 1 was a BBW from Greece, with whom I had a vivid exchange of views about Peru where she's travelled extensively. She had no idea a new law had been passed in Germany and what it contained.

2nd good session with Lorena, a Rumanian "blonde" possessed of a super-toned body.

The catering at Yinyang was impressive, best FKK breakfast I've ever had. The wellness area is super clean and gets plenty of light from outside, avoiding the "bunker effect" typical of the wellness areas in some places.

The girls making up the LU struck me as above-averagely tall, but MILFish and lacking in toned bodies. They looked like a collection of girls who'd failed to pass the FKK Oase recruitment exam by a small margin. Still, more girls kept coming when I left and the LU was definitely better than Sixsens'.

I didn't regret having come to know this new FKK instead of paying another visit to Golden Times a 30-minutes' drive further North.

PussyLiccker
02-18-17, 12:49
Ok visit, sessions not so great as past visits. I think Nikki and Anka were too good providers that most of the girls this visit pales in comparison.

Lara, finally tried Caudia Schiffer look and pretty, small boobs, tall thin curley blonde. Avg services.

Sophia (Adella, ex-Sharks), pretty, nice boobs, good body service was ok, no real spark. Nice, and laid back.

Alexandra (Eva, ex-Samya), nice girl, but her service was avg, enhanced boobs.

Ariana (ex-Ariana, LR), slim, small boobs, medium to tall, now the highlight of the visit, best service, has a playful personality and very nice girl. Very talkative and jokes a lot. Service was good. She is pretty with light brunette highlights with bangs and short poney tail, nice eyes. She looked like Mindy from Mork and Mindy, a old TV show. I like these types of Romies like her and Anka. Both can have good times in room. Another ex-LR, is that a surprise?

Scratching my head why I run into these types Romies at LR most often? There are different types of Romies, the bad service sharky agressives these kinds. Interesting LR pulls in more friendly types.

LU was ok, and have seen better with more slims, LU partially changes.

There are some nice bodied girls, a lot of the girls have thick botton. There are some nice slim bodied girls. Facially the LU has many takers I find.

Jessica, De was present with 3-4 older type Germans really thick bodies. One super tall black haired one was pretty.

Beatrice, Ro was there, looks prettier with new hair do. She has piercing on her face, likes piercings.

Of course Anka, Ro and Nikki, Cz were there.

No Deanna Ro and Jane De is at GT.

Dutedrac
02-18-17, 18:24
Scratching my head why I run into these types Romies at LR most often? There are different types of Romies, the bad service sharky agressives these kinds. Interesting LR pulls in more friendly types.
Still scratching your head after so many years of experience?

It's not that LR pulls in the friendly types, it's they push out the other (unfriendly, upselling, cheating) type.

Sister clubs GT and LR are the only 2 nrw clubs with a really competent and engaged management that cares about long term satisfaction of a certain type of clientele.

I am not unknown face in a few german clubs, but GT and LR are the only 2 where I get interviewed (which girls I took, how was the service, how was the staff) upon check out on EVERY single visit.

BTW YY has been raided in January, apparantly because of drugs, with subsequent rumors about shut down for some time.

https://www.1limburg.nl/roermond-wil-seksclub-yinyang-sluiten-na-drugsvondst

No new updates?

Looks like the attitude of institutions towards sex business is not too peaceful, even outside of Germany.

Dutedrac
02-18-17, 21:00
Edit: raid was end of November, the speculation about shut down is more recent (see linked article and dutch forum).

Any more updated info?

XXL
03-18-17, 18:45
Extract from a Dutch forum: ""Roermond Mayor Rianne Donders wants to close YinYang on grounds of drugs".

By googling "Rianne Donders" you should understand what's going on here. Yes, another ageing vagina on a protectionist competition-suppression campaign.

From what I understand the court has not yet brought in a verdict. Here if you can read Dutch (click on "woensdag 15 maart ...."):

http://relaxxxboard.com/index.php?board=8.0

They found 2.5 grams of coke and 16 exstasy tablets in all, spread across 12 client lockers according to the club's lawyer. Big deal.

If they close this club, one of the rare clubs to escape the German "new law" and one that has been heavily expanding, it will be very bad news and a very bad omen for the shape of things to come.

XXL
04-03-17, 20:55
Five days old news, in dutch: http://m.limburger.nl/cnt/dmf20170329_00038349/yin-yang-mag-voorlopig-open-blijven.

XXL
04-13-17, 10:56
At 1 pm only one third of the girls had arrived. I had one session with ex-Sharks Graziella, good body but mechanical performance. I had a second OK session with one other girl.

Even after the LU became complete I would have been hard put to find a third girl to my taste. Most were the worst type as far as I'm concerned: big tits grafted onto figures with waist-to-hip ratios close to 1.

The Wellness & shower area was dangerously slippery, overheated and uncomfortable from the fumes of chlorinated water.

Ggekko2009
05-18-17, 00:32
I can't say that I had a great time today at YY. The overall lineup was disappointing, and the food served was pretty much inedible. The one good thing however is that the room has a built-in shower. I always like to wash up before any session, and so that is a plus for me. I had a session with a Ro. Girl Arianna, and later on with her friend Ana. They are decent but not great. The rest of the lineup did not really interest me.

Craiova
06-16-17, 11:38
Was recently at Yin Yang, a place were operators and girls seem very happy with the new law in Germany in July. 50 Euro entrance, food ok better than ACA but below GT or LR. Good idea with the antiseptic for hands at the restaurant. Club makes a clean impression. The wellness area makes a very good impression, main lounge quite ok.

Large outside area but they don't use the potential of the large area, deckchairs only around the small pool and outdoor sauna but nice and large patio.

Line up around 45 girls, average age older than other clubs maybe similar like GT age structure. Average optic between 6 and 7, some girls 8 and three girls slightly better.

Polyamorist
06-16-17, 20:11
Was recently at Yin Yang, a place were operators and girls seem very happy with the new law in Germany in July.Aha, so they are finally starting to cotton on. All that new business. If YY doesn't get it, Sixsens will. And if they both miss it, Switzerland gets it.

The land is tilting, seismic changes coming.

MRusa007
07-08-17, 20:36
Visiting DUS on the 19th Friday. And plan to drive to YY. On Friday night around 8:30 pm or so.

Any words of wisdom, top girls. What kind of girls to expect. How is the service? Generally there is not of news like Oase or GT forums.

I am yet to book a hotel that needs to be near GT as on Saturday I want to get to GT early in the morning for breakfast.

Have been to GT and Oase etc, etc.

Member #4585
07-09-17, 11:53
I am yet to book a hotel that needs to be near GT as on Saturday I want to get to GT early in the morning for breakfast.

Have been to GT and Oase etc, etc.You may not need to get to Golden Time so early since it does not open until 11 am so well past breakfast time. Maybe you can call it brunch like the Americans.

GoldenTime Saunaclub.

Monday to Thursday: 11:00 am - 01:00 am.

Friday & Saturday: 11:00 am- 02:00 am.

Sunday & Public Holidays: 11:00 am- 01:00 am.

MRusa007
07-09-17, 16:43
You may not need to get to Golden Time so early since it does not open until 11 am so well past breakfast time. Maybe you can call it brunch like the Americans.

GoldenTime Saunaclub.

Monday to Thursday: 11:00 am - 01:00 am.

Friday & Saturday: 11:00 am- 02:00 am.

Sunday & Public Holidays: 11:00 am- 01:00 am.Yes yes. Agreed. Because the prior night I will be in YY and will come to the hotel well past mid-night, and will wake up only late in the morning. And plan to be in GT around 11:30 ish am.

Was hoping for a hotel name. In the area. Just to sleep well and that I can reserve online. I found few on maps. google.com but most of them don't have online reservations.

Jimmy Boy 99
07-09-17, 23:17
Yes yes. Agreed. Because the prior night I will be in YY and will come to the hotel well past mid-night, and will wake up only late in the morning. And plan to be in GT around 11:30 ish am.

Was hoping for a hotel name. In the area. Just to sleep well and that I can reserve online. I found few on maps. google.com but most of them don't have online reservations.Go to kayak.com and check bruggen, Germany (near GT) and roermond, netherlands (near YY) for hotels. You may want to check into the hotel before going to YY as not many hotels in those areas have 24-hour front desks.

Jimmy Boy 99
07-10-17, 03:46
Go to kayak.com and check bruggen, Germany (near GT) and roermond, netherlands (near YY) for hotels. You may want to check into the hotel before going to YY as not many hotels in those areas have 24-hour front desks.You might also want to check Hotel Restaurant Haus-Neunhofen in Bruggen at http://www.haus-neuenhofen.de, E-mail risticv@t-online.de.

Mike De H
07-11-17, 16:08
I came to the opening day with Wim in July 2005, Since then I never returned because the girls asked for ten minutes shower time.

Following BanBBBJ I am now re-thinking. Is the restrictive time constraint still happening?

Hessen Bub
07-11-17, 17:53
What? They take a 10 min shower when the clock is ticking? Without you? Never heard of that.

HB.

Sirioja
07-11-17, 19:30
What? They take a 10 min shower when the clock is ticking? Without you? Never heard of that.

HB.Never experienced at YY, nor 6 ens. Discount for early happy hours for both.

NL is free BBBJ land. Close to NRW border.

Ableyone
07-12-17, 19:55
NL is free BBBJ land. Close to NRW border.And twelve days in, despite many reports of lack of BBBJ anywhere in Germany apparently no one here has been there?

Christian G
07-12-17, 23:14
And twelve days in, despite many reports of lack of BBBJ anywhere in Germany apparently no one here has been there?Read here http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?747-German-Border.

Sirioja
07-13-17, 10:04
And twelve days in, despite many reports of lack of BBBJ anywhere in Germany apparently no one here has been there?No need for me, if I don't want to return to LR at the moment, GT and Samya are still good for me, despite new law, without upselling, just smiles.

Ableyone
07-13-17, 20:34
Read here http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?747-German-Border.Thank you.

Goth Fkk
07-22-17, 13:54
I'm visiting Dusseldorf for 2 days in September. 1st day, just when arriving in the evening, will head for the LR.

The matter is that No plan for 2nd day. Plan A is that day time for YinYang and off to Dusseldorf for another club for the night. Plan be is that booking hotel in Roermond and stay YinYang all of the day. Plan be seems to be rather risky because of that hotel budget in Roermond is more expensive and no clubs but YinYang, in case of that YinYang is disappointing.

Guys, any tips? Considering I prefer MILF, and more friendly type. I've been to LR before and I found girls at LR are little too young, but I like their way to be friendly with customers. I've never been to YinYang, I've heard women at YinYang are rather MILFish, but not friendly.

SevenIron
08-03-17, 01:24
Tuesday 8-1.

I paid a visit to yy today. I knew it was not going to be the best club but I was in the area and figured I would give it a go. Got there before 1 pm so entrance was 50. About 15-20 girls when I walked in and about 35 when I left at 6 pm.

Went to the room with a girl named Monica first. Thin black haired ro with glasses. School girl look. She was hot and said she had been in the club 2 days. Really good GFE type session and I thought she was going to pop my head when I was DATY, some power these little girls have. Full DFK and the whole works.

Spoke with a pretty hot thin german girl and she said she wanted 50 more for kissing so that cost her the 50 I was going to give her because I said no thanks. Went to the room with a blonde haired ro named lara. She was pretty stale attitude wise and said just a little bit of kissing and we all know that means pretty much no or what you will get will be lame. I didn't see many other girls I had to have and I didn't come here to look at the girls so I fucked lara the blonde. Standard session with BBBJ and two possitions. Nothing to wrote home about. Most of the girls there were a little on the pluss side or just not that hot. I would say overall like 5. 5 outa 10 on an overall line up judgement.

I went to Aca later that night and it was an upgrade in the girls looks for sure when I went in as I thought wow these girls look much cleaner. I'll throw a report in the aca thread if I have time.

Sirioja
08-03-17, 12:50
Pretty, blond, tall, slim, Lara. Ro ex LR, can be GFE if you find her key and when she likes you. Like many others, she is better when taking time for 1 hour. Quantity or quality?

Blond Larissa. Ro also ex LR, is now at Sharks. A high GFE level at Sharks. Also blond Erika. Ro ex LR.

Goth Fkk
08-12-17, 16:09
They told me there's a Liza, German MILF, ex GT, Brown hair, mascular, with widely tatoo on shoulder to chest.

Is that true? I need to see her.

PussyLiccker
09-12-17, 13:37
The LU at this club wasn't good on the recent visit. 1-2 years ago the LU was better IMO, and this part of the year the LU was down (or gotten much worse, not a regular or dunno if it will pick up). It maybe due to show business time of the year as the clients seem to be a lot less than visits in the past. With the new law, people has postulated that the NL clubs would pull clients, but it didn't seem to be the case. This will happen if the situation with the new law get's to the point of be dire in De(which really isn't, depending on the girl, clubs).

It seems to me the LU can have tones of girls and then low another week. From what I've heard a girl to me prior to my visit, there were many many girls, and my visit was down. Go figure. I guess if too many girls gather, too many competition so girls go else where after.

Showed up early before 2pm for the 50 Euros happy hr.

Didn't see Antonia, Jane De (may show up from time to time at GT now), Diana, Anca, Jessica De, Lara, Beatrice, Alexandra, Amor (was at GT before and must have headed else where), Julia, Sarah (Monissa at GT now).

Saw: Nikki, Ariana (ex-LR), Sophia (Adella, ex-Sharks). Yeah, it was down significantly for me. And this shows some significance in turn-over at this club.

Luckily I spotted (Daria ex-Sharks, dunno her name at YY). Very pretty with nice natural model type bod. Dunno why I run into some pretty ex-Sharks girls around at other clubs I didn't run into at Sharks (probably girls that didn't work at Sharks long, perhaps tried out the club shortly). Like Maya at Sakura is another girl(pretty much a gem IMO). Services were are a bit limited with covered BBBJ (yeah, wtf, this is NL, ex-Sharks though). Pretty freakin reactive for DATY though. Seems like she finished and try to pull away. That was kinda funny. Haha. Hated me for keep going while pulling away.

Evening meals was not the best I've had here as well although they have medium cooked steaks all you can eat. I do like their breakfast though. They put out a pile of icecream, have water melon, so not bad.

Anyway a disappointing visit this time, and don't think I will visit anytime soon. It's slow times this part of the year in most clubs, so maybe it's down times. Dunno.

PussyLiccker
09-13-17, 14:14
They told me there's a Liza, German MILF, ex GT, Brown hair, mascular, with widely tatoo on shoulder to chest.

Is that true? I need to see her.She wasn't around.

Pistons
10-10-17, 11:17
I liked the facilities at YinYang much more than at SixSense. The club perhaps might have one of the best facilities anywhere. Lineup on a Sunday was OK. A few lookers. I like the style of some of the girls this club pulls. Although it also pulls some over the top girls same style as at GT, which is a direct competitor club nearby just across the border. Personally I much preferred YinYang above GT. I have no idea why GT is being so much more hyped in here.

PussyLiccker
10-13-17, 12:54
Holy shit, found a beautiful Ukrainian German freelancer!

PussyLiccker
10-14-17, 00:44

Is that true? I need to see her.She was around.

Goth Fkk
10-14-17, 08:00
She was around.Wow. Big surprise. Is she working as a regular girls. Which days and what time does she work. Type of Liza girls are rarely seen recently. Really appreciated.

PussyLiccker
10-14-17, 13:18
Wow. Big surprise. Is she working as a regular girls. Which days and what time does she work. Type of Liza girls are rarely seen recently. Really appreciated.Dunno as I'm not a regular. I have seen on Fri mid day. The LU has been picking up as Oct is probably better times for Ro presence compared to last Month.

Look for Fabienne Gerrman born Ukrainian. Part timer, and very new to business and very freelance like. She's like Isa German that showed to GT rarely. Only works weekends and shows fairly early.

Goth Fkk
10-14-17, 16:07
Dunno as I'm not a regular. I have seen on Fri mid day. The LU has been picking up as Oct is probably better times for Ro presence compared to last Month.

Look for Fabienne Gerrman born Ukrainian. Part timer, and very new to business and very freelance like. She's like Isa German that showed to GT rarely. Only works weekends and shows fairly early.Gotcha. Liza and Fabienne.

I love Ukrainian women. I add YY to the list of Must-Culb to visit. YY, LR, and DV. Hmmm, I need to stay at least 3 days in Dusseldorf.

PussyLiccker
10-17-17, 01:24
Nastia at GT is Ukranian as well. Liza and Fabienne are totally different. Liza is a bit of a MILF, doesn't have short hair any more.

I visited on a Friday, and noticed that the LU has gotten better since the month prior.

I had 4 sessions, but one of the girl the name got lost.

Star of the visit was Fabienne, German born Ukraianian blonde with green eyes, and light skin. She's not all that slim, but more of a GND normal body type. No tattoo, and silky smooth skin. Just beautiful, and you rarely run into girls like her working in clubs. No pro-ness about her when you talk to her. Of course she isn't so experienced, but the session was still pretty GFE. Like making love to a sweetheart than a pro I feel(just like Isa of GT that rarely showed). She made the visit basically.

Sofia is a red haired Ro that has worked at World in the past. Petite with a pretty face. Service was ok, BBBJ was very good, silky smooth. After running into several ex-World girls at various clubs, I realized that the business at World is not supportive enough for certain girls. At least at YY, girls get grabbed swiftly, it's that sort of clients at this club.

Forget the name of the 3rd girl, but the session was disaster, and forgettable.

I have ran into a ex-Globe hottie named Julie as well. Service quite ok (better than just ok. LOL.), but she was a tall beauty. A looker for sure.

Saw, Beatrice, Liza (De), Fabienne, Daria (ex-Sharks), Ariana (ex-LR), Antonia (ex-World), Sophia (Adella, ex-Sharks). Dunno many of the current girls, the LU changes a bit as many girls that has worked there I haven't seen last visits within the two months.

DonDonato
11-06-17, 11:45
Was recently in Yin Yang club. This club is great deal. 50 euro entrance with unlimited consumption of soft drinks, coffee, food and beer.

Club is not big. Lounge area is based around big bar and you can see what's going on in club from all seats. Wellness area is great. Small swimming pool, sauna, two hot tubs etc.

I was in club almost whole day because of its relaxing atmosphere. From 13:00 till 22:00. I've did two girls. First was black haired Romanian with silicone tits. She did a great job. Second session was with slim brunette Romanian. I can't remember their names but good thing was that all girls provide OWO and kissing in standard 50 euro price for 30 minutes. Since I've came in club there were approximately 50 working girls. I will rate most of them between 6-7/10, with few 8's, and one stunner. Romanian blonde with great body and nice silicone tits. Funny thing about this stunner was that she refused to have sex with me for no reason. I'm pretty much good looking guy, in early 30's, and I've never experienced this in FKK club.

If you are in this area club is good deal to have fun.

Ctytek
11-14-17, 16:13
Visited the club last week. As others mentioned. Facilities are top notch. Great sauna, hot tubs, food. Drinks. Everything feels new and high end. 50 Euros entry seems like a fair deal, if you get in before 2 pm.

I was a lot less impressed with the lineup, though. Mostly older super tall Romanian MILFs with lots of tattoos and silicon. Kind of reminded me of GT lineup. The over-the-top fake tits tattooed look just doesn't do anything for me, so I was about to take off without even getting a room. Eventually, spotted a slightly more reasonable chick, more of a spinner build and no obnoxious tattoos. Uneven teeth. Oh well, can't have it all. Did 30 min session with her. Reasonably good service with BBBJ and lots of licking. But nothing too memorable. Hang around for a few more hours in a sauna, grabbed a bite to eat and drove off.

Very nice club facilities wise, but the lineup isn't my cup of tea.

XXL
11-23-17, 21:48
... Mostly older super tall Romanian MILFs ...Exactly. They seem to have height requirements for girls. I'd much rather they had figure requirements.

Like those girls had all been shortlisted for an FKK Oase assessment center but had been rejected on account of their flawed figures.

McAdonis
01-19-18, 00:41
https://www.1limburg.nl/bank-trekt-handen-af-van-seksclub-roermond?context=default

XXL
01-19-18, 03:41
https://www.1limburg.nl/bank-trekt-handen-af-van-seksclub-roermond?context=defaultThe banks are closing the club's accounts.

Pistons
01-19-18, 07:20
Sad. But can't they just use a German bank across the border?

Pistons
01-19-18, 17:28
That amount of 4.7 million a year doesn't sound so wrong to me. That's just 215 customers a day in average in entry fees, or even less when considering money spent in the bar. Perhaps just 150-180 customers a day. I bet larger clubs make more money than that. Artemis, Sharks etc.

Pistons
02-05-18, 13:19
From what I heard, this problem with the bank is now fixed. Still there were dog patrol there on Saturday, so clearly the authorities or some group doesn't like the club. So don't bring any drugs with you. Which is all great since we don't want it to end up as something like phg. Lineup was interesting. Mountains ahead of GT at least if that's the club to compare it to.

Chongmal
02-24-18, 22:55
I visited the club today. The lineup was a bit thin at 12:30 when I arrived. I had a top session with an old friend I had lost contact with (she asked me not to write her name here). She worked me over and worked on some of my fantasies with me. After the session I was starving so I went to eat. Awesome selection: rice, potatoes, ribs, chicken, steak, fish and several salads to choose from. By this time the lineup had filled in nicely. I also enjoyed the smoke free bar. One hard session, a nice dinner and I retired for the night.

Goth Fkk
03-24-18, 16:08
Does anyone know Legend Lisa, De, ex GT, little bit MILF,175 cm tall, but sexy top performer, with large tattoo on shulder to chest? Is she still working here? I'm making a next trip right now, and my FKK trip depends on where she is.

I tried German site to ask, but no info found out. Let me know if you know it, please. Much appreciated.

Sirioja
03-24-18, 21:02
Does anyone know Legend Lisa, De, ex GT, little bit MILF,175 cm tall, but sexy top performer, with large tattoo on shulder to chest? Is she still working here? I'm making a next trip right now, and my FKK trip depends on where she is.

I tried German site to ask, but no info found out. Let me know if you know it, please. Much appreciated.Yes, Liza is still working at YY. At least she works on Friday and Saturday. She really improved her woman look with long blond hair, she was pretty yesterday, compare to her last times at GT.

An ex LR day team superstar also at YY now.

Vito Corleone
03-25-18, 07:08

I tried German site to ask, but no info found out. Let me know if you know it, please. Much appreciated.She's currently at YY. She works early & leaves early so arrive early.

Goth Fkk
03-25-18, 16:17
She's currently at YY. She works early & leaves early so arrive early.Sir Vito Corleone,

I appreciate your kindness. Such a really nice info!'m tourist so need take my time carefully to choose club and when to visit.

Sir, may I ask she comes weekdays or weekends?

I'would be happy if you tell me.

Goth Fkk
03-25-18, 18:09
Yes, Liza is still working at YY. At least she works on Friday and Saturday. She really improved her woman look with long blond hair, she was pretty yesterday, compare to her last times at GT.

An ex LR day team superstar also at YY now.That's exactly what I'm looking for info! Well, Valuable ISG must be like this!

My plan was Saturday and Sunday, but maybe visit Saturday and weekday instead of Sunday.

It 's really kind of you, Sir. Any info about Lisa will be great.

Vito Corleone
03-25-18, 23:23
Sir Vito Corleone,

I appreciate your kindness. Such a really nice info!'m tourist so need take my time carefully to choose club and when to visit.

Sir, may I ask she comes weekdays or weekends?

I'would be happy if you tell me.It depends. Sometimes she's there Wed & Thur. & off Fri. Sat & Sun. Best to call the club early around 11:30. Happy hour till 14:00 do plenty of time to make it for 50€ entry.

Goth Fkk
03-26-18, 11:15
It depends. Sometimes she's there Wed & Thur. & off Fri. Sat & Sun. Best to call the club early around 11:30. Happy hour till 14:00 do plenty of time to make it for 50 entry.Thanks a lot. Never been YY before, I hope I can find her out.

Chongmal
03-26-18, 21:17
Thanks a lot. Never been YY before, I hope I can find her out.If it's your first time visiting, one thing to know is they are restrictive about allowing male guests to take bags into the club. I carry a small camel back with my slippers, body wash, toothpaste, etc. It's really nothing special but I was not allowed to take it into the club. I had to hand carry my slippers, toothbrush and toothpaste into the club.

Vito Corleone
03-27-18, 00:41
If it's your first time visiting, one thing to know is they are restrictive about allowing male guests to take bags into the club. I carry a small camel back with my slippers, body wash, toothpaste, etc. It's really nothing special but I was not allowed to take it into the club. I had to hand carry my slippers, toothbrush and toothpaste into the club.Yes. No bags, but they allow a clear plastic bag. They will look through it.

Ggekko2009
03-27-18, 03:11
If it's your first time visiting, one thing to know is they are restrictive about allowing male guests to take bags into the club. I carry a small camel back with my slippers, body wash, toothpaste, etc. It's really nothing special but I was not allowed to take it into the club. I had to hand carry my slippers, toothbrush and toothpaste into the club.Plus you cannot use your handphone either, except maybe in the dining area. The only places that I know that allow unrestricted use of handphone is GoldenTime, Living Room and Acapulco.

Vito Corleone
03-27-18, 08:53
Plus you cannot use your handphone either, except maybe in the dining area. The only places that I know that allow unrestricted use of handphone is GoldenTime, Living Room and Acapulco.You can use cell phones in the men's locker & in the men's relax area.

Goth Fkk
03-27-18, 11:57
If it's your first time visiting, one thing to know is they are restrictive about allowing male guests to take bags into the club. I carry a small camel back with my slippers, body wash, toothpaste, etc. It's really nothing special but I was not allowed to take it into the club. I had to hand carry my slippers, toothbrush and toothpaste into the club.Very useful info. I'll visit YY from Dusseldorf by train or Flix bus and I also take things in backpack like my slippers, Wi-Hi Rooter, fake wallet for theft. It would be nice if YY receptionist, barmate, and girls are friendly and welcome me.

Sirioja
03-28-18, 02:20
Thanks a lot. Never been YY before, I hope I can find her out.Liza was working on last week end. When you enter the lounge / bar coming from lockers, she sits on couch on the left.

Relax room is on first floor, with free drinks. I think beer is for free at YY at the bar, not my drink, unfortunately no cacao like at GT or LR.

Entry is 50 before 2 pm. I would say Liza start around 1.30 pm.

Good foods, very good breakfast before 1 pm. Good wellness. Outside and small inside swimming pool. Good rooms with shower. Club close at 1 am.

Average casting for my visits on Thursday evening or Sunday, even had a fantastic, sporty room on a Thursday evening, her eyes asking to love her and her passion made me become a bonobo fucking her for 2 h30 . Best casting day for my experiences is on Saturday, and second on Friday.

Bad YY point for me is when You have a small locker. When You have bag, security will check, they will give You a big locker.

Since a while, can't pay with credit card.

Takedown
03-28-18, 19:16
Very useful info. I'll visit YY from Dusseldorf by train or Flix bus and I also take things in backpack like my slippers, Wi-Hi Rooter, fake wallet for theft. It would be nice if YY receptionist, barmate, and girls are friendly and welcome me.No problems bringing a bag. For me, security just asks to keep the bag in their office during your visit.

Smoke Light
03-30-18, 19:55
I have never been to YY. I want to try it at the end of May. Nowadays in NRW clubs I am used to negotiate the services before taking a new girl to the room for a test drive. An exception would be a session for pure optics. My questions are.

1. Is DFK standard at YY? Or do you still have to negotiate?

2. Is BBBJ also standard? I understand it is, but could someone confirm?

3. Any good chances for other services, like ball licking, rimming, CIM, CIM+swallow. I understand this is quite an open ended question, but if you've had any experience, I'd really appreciate your advise. Thanks!

Vito Corleone
03-31-18, 04:19
I have never been to YY. I want to try it at the end of May. Nowadays in NRW clubs I am used to negotiate the services before taking a new girl to the room for a test drive. An exception would be a session for pure optics. My questions are.

1. Is DFK standard at YY? Or do you still have to negotiate?

2. Is BBBJ also standard? I understand it is, but could someone confirm?

3. Any good chances for other services, like ball licking, rimming, CIM, CIM+swallow. I understand this is quite an open ended question, but if you've had any experience, I'd really appreciate your advise. Thanks!BBBJ is standard.

DFK some girls do it some don't. I have never paid extra for it anywhere. You might have to negotiate.

The other services you will have to ask if they offer it.

BigBuddy69
03-31-18, 06:03
CIM costs 50 euros like in Hesse.

Tjohoo
03-31-18, 22:47
CIM costs 50 euros like in Hesse.Is it 50 for CIM in SS also?

T.

Vito Corleone
04-01-18, 04:13
CIM costs 50 euros like in Hesse.When & who charged you 50 for CIM?

I've done it many times with multiple babes & it was 25€.

BigBuddy69
04-01-18, 06:39
Normally yes but maybe you can negotiate with the girl. I never take the option myself so I can't be sure.

Chongmal
04-02-18, 09:53
I stopped at YY at 11:30 am on Easter morning. When I walked into the bar, it was mostly empty. As I walked toward the cafeteria I see Bella, who had recently moved over from LR. A quick chat, and I moved on for breakfast. After breakfast, Bella joined me for a chat on the couches. We chatted for a bit and off to the room. A nice, excellent session. Afterwards, I went for lunch. As always, the food was amazing. I departed the club at about 6 pm. When I left, there were a lot of bears in the bar and a few ladies. I will continue keeping YY in my club rotation.

Sirioja
04-03-18, 07:49
I never noticed Bella like Jane at LR, I must be blind, but at least I don't have to wait for them and I would not. Now at least I know who is Bella with beautiful eyes at GT.

Many ex LR girls were seen at YY on last months. Even long bookings on couch, day team Antonella tried not long ago. The one looking a bit like Sandra Bullock, Bulgarian I think, is there. Gloria. Hu also. The prettiest may still be on holidays, a real natural beauty, she was so sexy with her little skirt.

Chongmal
04-09-18, 08:21
I went to YinYang this past Saturday. I arrived at opening, drank a coffee and off for breakfast. The food was OK, not as nice as my last breakfast at YinYang. The club was very slow to start out the day. I had plans to session with an old favorite but she had a conflicting appointment. I spent some quiet time in the gentlemen's lounge on a very comfortable couch. I returned to the bar one hour later to find the lady of choice was still occupied. True to my promise to her, if she didn't return when I was ready, I would take another lady. I chose to stay with a known commodity, Bella. We went to the room for a nice long session leaving me completely satisfied. I returned to the bar finding many icebears lounging in the sun on the patio and around the pool. The restaurant was starting the next menu. I ate dinner and it was time for me to depart for an early drive home.

Chongmal
04-16-18, 00:21
I went to YY today. It seems like it's turning into a good Sunday option for me. As always, it's a top facility with many people enjoying the patio and a few polar bears demonstrating their swimming abilities in the cold outdoor pool. The breakfast was not as nice today as it's been on past visits, but lunch and dinner included chicken, pork, beef, lamb, fish featured alongside potatoes, rice, pasta and several fruit and salad options.

This was the end to a long weekend for me. I arrived tired but the line-up had a few top choices for me. I started the day with a quick conversation with Kitty. For her fans, she says this is her last weekend at the club. Seems like she is convinces she will make her million quicker working in the Alps. Maybe Sirioja can let us all know where she settles in. I wished her good luck and moved on with hunting. I repeated with one of my favourites for a nice relaxing session leaving me completely relaxed before my long drive home.

If I have one complaint about the club it is the nightclub volume music at 11 am.

Sirioja
04-16-18, 21:10
About guys who like so much to write about me, without knowing anything about me, at LR where my regular understood I m not kind of guy who will wait for her, and as she didn't want I go with another girl or elsewhere, she came straight to me, not making me wait, until I decided to stop to go with her, and she even came again on next week end and then I refused she kissed me. When a girl ask me not to name her in her new club, as the worst guy in FKK land, I respect and don t name her, so I wish the best to Kity, even I didn't go with her since a while, on mid February, and didn't go with her on my last visits, so I won t name her if I ever meet her on my free ride spots, far from too many bullshit guys. Usually, my girls inform me where they move, but really no problem for me when I will to meet her again. She has potential to be a star everywhere, even at Globe, when her head works well.

But at Globe, some real beauties at the moment, real pleasure for eyes, I enjoy to feel I want a girl as soon I see her on first sight.

Bobolino
04-21-18, 07:19
Was a nice weather so I decided to venture YY after a long absence.

What a waste of time, the only good thing is the food, the rest sucks.

Groups of Romanians sitting together uninterested in business, 99% ugly as hell.

I tried Sara Rom. Was disaster, left the room after 10 min.

Tried Julia Rom, better personality but her service sucks.

Terrible showers and dirty.

Sirioja
04-23-18, 13:53
Yes, showers are not the best, but not dirty. Also showers in rooms. I don't like small lockers. But I had some high level beauties at YY, some Romanians.

Casting was really good in December and January. Good rooms to enjoy beauties.

Around orthodox Easter is not the best time for high level Romanians casting.

Goth Fkk
04-24-18, 14:28
I need place for long stay for more than 2 whole days to hang out in summer vacation. My favorite, World is such a place to be with large inside area and biggest garden in whole Germany. What about YY? YY is big club like Sharks or Oase? Or little bit small club like enough for 1 day stay? I don't want to hop club one after another, cut down traveling time, want to forcuss one club. I am having hard to decide to choose between YY and World.

Samson Monger
04-24-18, 20:31
I need place for long stay for more than 2 whole days to hang out in summer vacation. My favorite, World is such a place to be with large inside area and biggest garden in whole Germany. What about YY? YY is big club like Sharks or Oase? Or little bit small club like enough for 1 day stay? I don't want to hop club one after another, cut down traveling time, want to forcuss one club. I am having hard to decide to choose between YY and World.The outdoor area and wellness facilities are comparable to World's but the indoor area is much much smaller. It does have a men only relax room room with beer on tap and soft drinks to make up for the smaller indoor space. You'll find the line up smaller but optically comparable in quality to World, lack of stunners but a few doable 8's. It also closes much earlier than World at 1 am.

I don't think I would enjoy 2 days there but perhaps with nice weather and the right girl it is possible.

Sirioja
04-24-18, 23:10
I need place for long stay for more than 2 whole days to hang out in summer vacation. My favorite, World is such a place to be with large inside area and biggest garden in whole Germany. What about YY? YY is big club like Sharks or Oase? Or little bit small club like enough for 1 day stay? I don't want to hop club one after another, cut down traveling time, want to forcuss one club. I am having hard to decide to choose between YY and World.Not sure World is still what it was until 2015.

At YY, good foods, real spa, inside and outside swimming pool, garden with wood chalets. I'm pretty sure I prefer YY casting with some woman looks. Good rooms. Entry 50 before 2 pm.

Chongmal
04-25-18, 06:26
I need place for long stay for more than 2 whole days to hang out in summer vacation. My favorite, World is such a place to be with large inside area and biggest garden in whole Germany. What about YY? YY is big club like Sharks or Oase? Or little bit small club like enough for 1 day stay? I don't want to hop club one after another, cut down traveling time, want to forcuss one club. I am having hard to decide to choose between YY and World.I've never been to world so I can only speak of my personal likes / dislikes about YY.

I like the wellness area, patio / garden, food, gwntlemens lounge, smoke free bar, rooms and a couple of the ladies.

I dislike the volume of the music in the bar, seating in the bar, fact the won't let me take my small backpack into the locker room, the garden smells like a dog park due to security dogs at night and the behavior of some of the men.

If my plan was to spend more than six hours of the day in the rooms then I could maybe do two days in a row, but not Friday and Saturday. My current routine finds me spending about 8 hours on one day knowing the three or four ladies I'm likely to session with before I enter the club. I've never gone to this club two days in a row.

Goth Fkk
04-26-18, 12:06
I've never been to world so I can only speak of my personal likes / dislikes about YY.

I like the wellness area, patio / garden, food, gwntlemens lounge, smoke free bar, rooms and a couple of the ladies.

I dislike the volume of the music in the bar, seating in the bar, fact the won't let me take my small backpack into the locker room, the garden smells like a dog park due to security dogs at night and the behavior of some of the men.That's just what I really want to know! I'm trying to avoid girls up charge and also rude guys who mess up fun time, those are often seen recent Sharks, sometimes Oase. So, I guess I'd better off visit in early time on slow weekdays, and leave before some of men making trouble at night. Coincidentally, my must girl Lisa, De, seems to work day time shift. Anyway, thank you. Our taste might be a two of a kind. I prefer LR in the morning time. PSR also attracts me.

Chongmal
04-26-18, 20:19
That's just what I really want to know! I'm trying to avoid girls up charge and also rude guys who mess up fun time, those are often seen recent Sharks, sometimes Oase. So, I guess I'd better off visit in early time on slow weekdays, and leave before some of men making trouble at night. Coincidentally, my must girl Lisa, De, seems to work day time shift. Anyway, thank you. Our taste might be a two of a kind. I prefer LR in the morning time. PSR also attracts me.I went to YY Wednesday this week. There were about 35 ladies and a few less men when I arrived at 1600. I had discussions with a couple more ladies who are to my liking, so the line-up has improved slightly for me. Wednesday I stayed for about 5 hours, leaving at 9:30 pm as the evening crowd was starting to arrive. One of the ladies I was talking with told me she was going home immediately if I wasn't taking her to the room immediately. Her comment, I'm a prostitute woman, but I still like to be treated with respect and these guys arriving don't know how to do that. I was leaving anyway so we walked out of the bar together with a promise to continue next time we meet.

Just a FYI, sorry to pollute the YY thread with LR news, but the LR line-up is changing frequently so it may be up or down. I talked with a couple ladies who leave this weekend for vacation so I'm hoping for some new talent.

Dubner32
05-02-18, 18:11
I heard Andreea is back from her travels. Can anyone confirm?

Vito Corleone
05-03-18, 12:17
I heard Andreea is back from her travels. Can anyone confirm?She was there last Sunday!

Sirioja
05-03-18, 19:27
Yes, some girls don't want to work with night clients, and not only at YY.

Liza. De works on day.

Chongmal
05-08-18, 23:43
Does anyone have any feedback on this petite Romanian girl. She has light brown hair with tattoos of (I think) angel wings on her back I've seen her three times in the club but my timing has always been bad. I heard she left on vacation about 10 days ago. I plan to visit YY in the coming days and hope to see her back from vacation.

Chongmal
05-13-18, 15:50
I friend has told me Kitty has been spotted back at YY today.

Dubner32
05-27-18, 00:01
Kitty was at YY weekend 19/20 May as were a couple of 8 - 9's ex Sharks. It seems there is a fair deal of movement at the moment due girls looking for the right environment.

D.

Chongmal
05-27-18, 14:54
Kitty was at YY weekend 19/20 May as were a couple of 8 - 9's ex Sharks. It seems there is a fair deal of movement at the moment due girls looking for the right environment.

D.I'm at the club today. I've been told that she was turned away at entry this morning. I was also told that the new manager has stepped up clean medical health enforcement for the ladies. They now have a monthly requirement to be get a basic examination by a doctor in The Netherlands and a quarterly requirement for a blood screening. Without these the ladies will be turned away. The girl I sessioned with also told me they are being encouraged to take a turn dancing on the pole.

Dubner32
05-28-18, 11:05
Quote from Chongmal on LR thread.

"A couple more were trying to get accepted at YY but were not accepted for the time being."

Someone please educate me how this works. I thought the girls just paid entry but I guess there probably is some kind of list to regulate numbers. And a list of 'unwelcome' guests.

I know Globe has a strict entry requirement that demands photos to get to the interview stage but thought that this was the exception.

Thanks, D.

PPan31
05-28-18, 11:36
I'm at the club today. I've been told that she was turned away at entry this morning. I was also told that the new manager has stepped up clean medical health enforcement for the ladies. They now have a monthly requirement to be get a basic examination by a doctor in The Netherlands and a quarterly requirement for a blood screening. Without these the ladies will be turned away. The girl I sessioned with also told me they are being encouraged to take a turn dancing on the pole.Regarding pole dancing, I saw some good initiative in Club Venus (Hamminkeln). There the girls there need to dance with a fixed schedule also on very quit days (more around the pole rather than real pole dancing). Additionally there is some smoke / laser ambience which makes a very good atmosphere in the bar room. The girls see it as an opportunity to attract the guests and this works pretty well.

There is a kind of fence around the dancing area and there are rumours that the girls who manage to get a man into the cage for a performance gets next days entry for free.

Like this attempts to make the bar room more entertaining and to improve the atmosphere.

At other clubs, the poles are even removed (LR nevertheless is one of my preferred clubs because of different other reasons).

Chongmal
05-28-18, 19:18
Quote from Chongmal on LR thread.

"A couple more were trying to get accepted at YY but were not accepted for the time being."

Someone please educate me how this works. I thought the girls just paid entry but I guess there probably is some kind of list to regulate numbers. And a list of 'unwelcome' guests.

I know Globe has a strict entry requirement that demands photos to get to the interview stage but thought that this was the exception.

Thanks, D.I know that YY and GT exercise a fairly strict control on entry. As you see from my comment Sunday, YY has told the ladies part of the criteria used to determine if they will be allowed continued entry. GT limits the number of women from certain countries (honestly it's only Romanians who are limited for this reason). There are also strict controls on which ladies are allowed into several of the Hessen clubs, based more strictly on top optics. Many of the ladies who work at YY, GT, LR, 6's, Aca and other NRW clubs would not make the cut optically in Hessen. To me, I would rather have a lady who is a 6 optically and a 9.5 Service than a 9.5 Optically with a 6 Service.

Sirioja
05-28-18, 21:33
I know that YY and GT exercise a fairly strict control on entry. As you see from my comment Sunday, YY has told the ladies part of the criteria used to determine if they will be allowed continued entry. GT limits the number of women from certain countries (honestly it's only Romanians who are limited for this reason). There are also strict controls on which ladies are allowed into several of the Hessen clubs, based more strictly on top optics. Many of the ladies who work at YY, GT, LR, 6's, Aca and other NRW clubs would not make the cut optically in Hessen. To me, I would rather have a lady who is a 6 optically and a 9.5 Service than a 9.5 Optically with a 6 Service.Many girls who worked in NRW are now at YY. GT should open door to Romanian beauties, to improve quite average casting. Sharks and Oase are nothing exceptional for looks, compare to some girls at GT or Aca.

I will always prefer a beauty, than a GND top performer. My ex was nothing exceptional on our first room, but I felt she had a potential to discover, and I worked to make her improve for me. I was advised Ruby or Raluca at LR, but not working for my eyes and brain. Never noticed your Ana, nor Jane. Yesterday I discovered who is blond Bianka.

Dubner32
05-29-18, 08:58
From chat with girls I think the German requirement to Register as a Prostitute has been a driver to many girls wanting to try 'out of Germany' clubs. Not sure how this works exactly but more than 3 YYgirls think that that registration will stay with them for life. (Do not know if this is true, especially for non-German citizens.) If the girl also prefers not to work naked (yes, there are some) then her club options are limited.

There are times when YY is verging on dead and a Globe style 'pole wiggle' rota would definitely brighten the place. Management gentle encouragement seems fair.

Summer days when the girls are out playing naked in the YY pool are just glorious. Where in the world would you rather be?

D.

Pistons
05-29-18, 18:10
I know that YY and GT exercise a fairly strict control on entry. As you see from my comment Sunday, YY has told the ladies part of the criteria used to determine if they will be allowed continued entry. GT limits the number of women from certain countries (honestly it's only Romanians who are limited for this reason). There are also strict controls on which ladies are allowed into several of the Hessen clubs, based more strictly on top optics. Many of the ladies who work at YY, GT, LR, 6's, Aca and other NRW clubs would not make the cut optically in Hessen. To me, I would rather have a lady who is a 6 optically and a 9.5 Service than a 9.5 Optically with a 6 Service.Are you sure about this? Girls have told me a few NRW clubs actually does have management selecting the girls by optics, while the Hessen clubs don't. I think as long as they pay entry fee at Sharks, anyone is let in.

Sirioja
05-29-18, 22:09
Are you sure about this? Girls have told me a few NRW clubs actually does have management selecting the girls by optics, while the Hessen clubs don't. I think as long as they pay entry fee at Sharks, anyone is let in.For sure, no selection at Sharks, girls only have to pay entry, I wonder if I couldn't work at Sharks after shaving a bit.

At GT, selection is about speaking German, for Romanian girls, but no selection for German girls.

Unfortunately for my eyes, I don't think real selection about beauty in NRW or Hessen, compare to Globe.

Vito Corleone
05-30-18, 03:30
Summer days when the girls are out playing naked in the YY pool are just glorious. Where in the world would you rather be?

D.I prefer watching formula 1 at GT!

Pistons
05-30-18, 05:14
For sure, no selection at Sharks, girls only have to pay entry, I wonder if I couldn't work at Sharks after shaving a bit.

At GT, selection is about speaking German, for Romanian girls, but no selection for German girls.

Unfortunately for my eyes, I don't think real selection about beauty in NRW or Hessen, compare to Globe.I was once told by a girl that LR had optical requirements. And one or two other clubs she didn't mention in NRW. Same girl said no Hessen clubs had this.

PPan31
05-30-18, 06:40
From chat with girls I think the German requirement to Register as a Prostitute has been a driver to many girls wanting to try 'out of Germany' clubs. Not sure how this works exactly but more than 3 YYgirls think that that registration will stay with them for life. (Do not know if this is true, especially for non-German citizens.) If the girl also prefers not to work naked (yes, there are some) then her club options are limited.

There are times when YY is verging on dead and a Globe style 'pole wiggle' rota would definitely brighten the place. Management gentle encouragement seems fair.

D.I was in YY on Monday and it was a very warm summer evening. The pool was really enjoying in the evening with blue ambience light and a nice and relaxed atmosphere. Since I don't like the bar room at YY so much, these days are my option to stay longer and to enjoy time with my favourite girl there. I wonder if the outside "huts" are in use. I was told so far they are currently not being used. At GT and Sharks these huts are being used all the time to me look like a good option. Especially rain showers give a nice sound background.

Sirioja
06-01-18, 21:01
I was once told by a girl that LR had optical requirements. And one or two other clubs she didn't mention in NRW. Same girl said no Hessen clubs had this.You should believe only what you see. For sure, no look selection at LR, or they may be blind. I would be happy Globe selection level for look at LR.

PussyLiccker
06-05-18, 01:47
I friend has told me Kitty has been spotted back at YY today.LU sucked recently. Kitty and Fabienne would have made it worth visiting, but neither was there.

Lisa the tattoo'd GT LT was there with long hair now for those interested. Other than that, didn't see any other Germans.

Ariana (ex-LR) still there.

Does anybody know Fabienne(blonde, Ukrainian born in Germany, 21) that worked at YY? Where she went? Or if she still work at YY?

Vito Corleone
06-05-18, 10:53
Does anybody know Fabienne(blonde, Ukrainian born in Germany, 21) that worked at YY? Where she went? Or if she still work at YY?She was around in December & March. Didn't see her April or May.

PussyLiccker
06-05-18, 17:24
She was around in December & March. Didn't see her April or May.Do you recall what day of the week she worked?

If anybody has her contact, please PM me.

Vito Corleone
06-06-18, 08:41
Do you recall what day of the week she worked?

If anybody has her contact, please PM me.I believe she only works 6-7 times a month. She just shows up when she feels like making money. Nothing consistent. Just shows up kinda like Isa.

Chongmal
06-06-18, 19:45
They have a themed party the first Wednesday of every month. Today was the Pink Party. It's a sunny day with many people sunning on the patio and around the pool which is filled with pink blow up swans and mattresses. What a sight to see all the women in pink bikinis. I think the top optic for me today was Antenella with many others also catching my eyes. On party days there is no reduced happy hour entry price. The next party is on 4 July and is a Navy theme.

Sirioja
06-06-18, 22:01
On November, lovely, pretty, small blond, Fabienne was a so enjoyable discovery, until March. So GFE. I really wish her to succeed for her plans.

PussyLiccker
06-06-18, 23:48
Are you sure about this? Girls have told me a few NRW clubs actually does have management selecting the girls by optics, while the Hessen clubs don't. I think as long as they pay entry fee at Sharks, anyone is let in.By optics could mean anything. What I've noticed over the years is that LR tend to have more of the petite Romanians (or generally ones on the smaller stature side), and GT tend to have the tall girls. Sometimes Emma at LR looks out of place due to the type of girls that work there. Maybe Jane as well. Also, the looks of the girls I see more Romanians on the cute side, and GT the optics arn't like that in the general. So, somebody may prefer GT LU, and another would prefer LR instead. So, you may prefer LR over GT (which I'd think most likely the case).

Lately though I've seen two additional girls that were tall, Bea and Georgia at LR. Both new during the week I've visited. Bea is that tall head-turner with a nice body. And Georgia is that tall Aca Romanian look with a hot athletic body. Both changes the avg look of the LU, or stand-out in someway at LR. So, you find some new girls trying out the club at times. Like Bea and couple others from Switzerland as well. And this doesn't mean, the avg service level gets better, but that's a story for another time...

NoTaWorry
06-13-18, 08:51
Anyone EVER see female guests at YY? Anyone know their female guest policy?

NoTaWorry
06-13-18, 08:55
Might visit YY today or tomorrow for the first time. Any younger thin ladies recommended with good service? I've looked through the thread but it's not a very popular one so the info is a bit sparse.

NoTaWorry
06-14-18, 16:18
Anyone EVER see female guests at YY? Anyone know their female guest policy?Female guests aren't allowed. Dropped mine off at the mall 10 min away. Also FYI: Normally can't leave and re enter like many clubs.

NoTaWorry
06-14-18, 16:22
Might visit YY today or tomorrow for the first time. Any younger thin ladies recommended with good service? I've looked through the thread but it's not a very popular one so the info is a bit sparse.3 Girls from LR recognized me. Club has higher end / newer facilities than any other FKK I've been to. Selection of women to my tastes during a Wednesday day was low. But maybe expected for a Wednesday. Careful, clock starts as soon as the girl gets the key. There is a sign in sheet. Time runs until she drops off the key. Was charged an extra 50 cause of this setup. Never experienced the timer setup before.

Chongmal
06-14-18, 18:48
3 Girls from LR recognized me. Club has higher end / newer facilities than any other FKK I've been to. Selection of women to my tastes during a Wednesday day was low. But maybe expected for a Wednesday. Careful, clock starts as soon as the girl gets the key. There is a sign in sheet. Time runs until she drops off the key. Was charged an extra 50 cause of this setup. Never experienced the timer setup before.Romanian Morgana and a Dominican whose name escapes me plus a couple others. Ex LR girls (all Romanian) Antonella, Bella, Olivia, Sofia.

Of these for optics and service, Antonella. Then down the list in order of service from the ones I've sessioned, Bella, Morgana, Olivia, Sofia.

I haven't made it to the others yet.

XXL
06-21-18, 18:33
Had 2 sessions with Ashly. She says something about being from the Congo but her German is perfect and unaccented. Looks like under 20. Not ideal if you're into doggy as she has overlong legs and is not able to adapt her height and angle, a kind of stiffness not unusual with slim black girls. BBBJ.

LU probably better than Sixsens' but not that great. Bad female to male ratio but not catastrophic like my latest GT visit. Some queueing for rooms despite many room numbers showing up in green on the room occupancy screen.

I'm spending the night at Kasteel Vaalsbroek a 5 minutes' drive from Sixsens but I will not even bother with Sixsens tomorrow. Better spend some money on a gargantuan breakfast at the hotel followed by some walk in the woods around the Gilette lake. Less depressing and better for the system than staring at a non-existent line-up. When line-ups go downhill a point is reached where non-sex activities start to compete (at least when you're some kind of a local).

Chongmal
07-12-18, 15:32
Has anyone been to YY lately and is Antonella still there or has she left for vacation?

PPan31
07-13-18, 09:08
Has anyone been to YY lately and is Antonella still there or has she left for vacation?Saw her yesterday (Thursday) in YY. Didn't talk to her so I don't know when she is going on vacation. One other the ex-LR group is leaving this weekend another in 2 weeks time.

Zizzo1
07-16-18, 23:10
Anyone know if Lisa, the German tattooed girl ex Gt, is still working in YY?

Thanks for the info.

JennyKk
07-18-18, 15:13
Heard she is back in business and moved to YY as Maria now.

Has anyone been able to see her in the club recently?

Chongmal
07-22-18, 06:37

Thanks for the info.One of my friends was a regular client of hers and said she was uninvited by the new management. He has not shared any new location where she can be found working with me.

Chongmal
07-22-18, 06:47
Heard she is back in business and moved to YY as Maria now.

Has anyone been able to see her in the club recently?I saw her the beginning of June when I attended during the Pink Party. If you enjoy with Maria, aka Felipa, ex LR lady Ami may be a nice second choice for you, cute brunette with glasses, skinny waste and rout butt. Ex LR ladies Antonella and Bella also top choices for me at YY.

JennyKk
07-23-18, 16:10
I saw her the beginning of June when I attended during the Pink Party. If you enjoy with Maria, aka Felipa, ex LR lady Ami may be a nice second choice for you, cute brunette with glasses, skinny waste and rout butt. Ex LR ladies Antonella and Bella also top choices for me at YY.Thanks for the info. Will give YY a try.

Dubner32
07-24-18, 22:43
I would like to catch up with Erika / Erica. Vivacious, 24 yr Romanian with natural be boobs. Has anyone seen her at YY lately?

Chongmal
07-27-18, 01:26

Thanks for the info.I have on good authority that Lisa is back at GT on occasion now. I'm not sure what days but I know at YY she was more often there on the weekends.

Chongmal
08-01-18, 19:02
I had to pick up a delivery in Roremond today. I was coming in about 7 pm so I decided I might as well swing by YY before my return trip. When I arrived I saw only 3 free parking spaces. On entering the club I met some old friends which made for a positive time. The restaurant was packed, the bar was packed, the patio was packed. I'm currently waiting on a business call to come in, then I will try to get some food.

Someone asked last week about Maria, ex Felipa from GT. She is here today. I also saw ex LR ladies Bella and Ami, both giving me a nice reception. Antonella is on holidays for another week.

PPan31
08-02-18, 08:19
After spending Monday and Tuesday in Clubs (Sharks and YY), I visited YY on Wed. Again just to get some impressions of the pool party. Unusual for me to visit multiple clubs in one week so I decided to make it a quite and relaxing visit. I arrived at 12 to stay a bit in the mens lounge to do business. This works pretty well in YY after I found how to reduce the volume of the TV set there. The afternoon was still not too busy but the club filled up quickly late afternoon. After 4 pm girls were pretty busy and waiting times for the rooms could be observed. Especially if you wanted the less hot rooms or a room where it's possible to smoke (outside on balcony, since smoking in room has been generally forbidden).

I didn't notice any special performances or shows, so "party" was limited to a lot of visitors and special outfit of the girls, at least from my perspective. For me not ideal, since there were times you couldn't find girls to session with.

After experiencing a nice fire alarm during sessioning. And we aborted the session due to it. I left the club at 7:30.

Would have been nice to meet you again Chongmal. We did once in LR. I agree with you that it's sometimes better to choose the quiter days in clubs and take full advantage of the attention of most of the girls.

On Tuesday, there were less girls but I didn't mind, since I made sure my favourite is present. So I experienced this day to be very relaxing with a long stay at the pool and enough opportunities to do nice conversations.

Sirioja
08-02-18, 09:25
I have on good authority that Lisa is back at GT on occasion now. I'm not sure what days but I know at YY she was more often there on the weekends.Ex Lisa LR is at GT now, but never saw Liza. De on my last visits on week ends. Can call desk about her, GT desk answer about girls.

Chongmal
08-03-18, 06:34
I have not been in all the rooms at YY, but I have not seen A/C in any of them. The rooms on the top floor can be quite warm during this heat. The rooms on the lower level and near reception are not bad and the pool was quite refreshing. There's something sexy about naked women coming out of the water.

They have also made the rules on smoking and phone use in the club more strict. Now, the ladies are not allowed to keep their phones in their purses while outside the locker areas. People used to smoke in the rooms but this is limited to smoking on the balconies or waiting until after the room and going to the outside smoking area or patio.

Banana Boi
08-03-18, 07:28
The restaurant was packed, the bar was packed, the patio was packed. Packed with girls? How many girls were at YY Wednesday night?

Chongmal
08-03-18, 13:09
Packed with girls? How many girls were at YY Wednesday night?The first Wednesday of every month is a party. I think there must have been about 60 women on schedule but I didn't count or ask at reception. It seems like they have been recruiting hard since early July when I was last there.

Dubner32
08-03-18, 23:52
There's something sexy about naked women coming out of the water.

They have also made the rules on smoking and phone use in the club more strict. Now, the ladies are not allowed to keep their phones in their purses while outside the locker areas. Chong,

Re naked girls in and out of the pool; couldn't agree more. There have been quite a few girls frolicing in the pool Thur and Fri. Some genuinely having fun, others perhaps attracting the eyes of the guys. And why not?. Business / pleasure for all. I have consciously chosen to room with 'pool frolicers' - and told them so. Because they are giving many guys like me an extra kick.

Also, forgive a statement of the obvious, its not just the girls forbidden to use phones outside the locker area, garden area immediately adjacent or Men's Lounge. About 8 PM Friday I noticed a security guy 'snatch' a phone out of a bears hand (by the pool), briefly inspect it and head off to the admin area. The bear reluctantly followed. Chatting with security later it seems that he had been photographing the girls. Result: Phone permanently confiscated, bear barred. Lesson: If you are going to be such an a**hole, don't use a phone that's important to you.

Chong, It seems from reports on this site our paths cross fairly often. When I get Senior status I will PM you about possible meetup in person. At a 'suitable venue' of course.

Banana Boi
08-04-18, 05:36
Thanks Chongmal.

Chong, It seems from reports on this site our paths cross fairly often. When I get Senior status I will PM you about possible meetup in person. At a 'suitable venue' of course.You have to pay for a membership for PM status.

XXL
08-31-18, 21:10
I'd come to Yinyang in the faint hope of meeting Ashly, my German-speaking Congo gazelle. She wasn't there of course, girls like her tend to be a one-off these days. I was told she was still working but only putting in an appearance when she was not attending school. I was also volunteered the info she lived in Aachen and worked unbeknownst to her old folks.

The highlight of my visit was a session with a good-looking Dominican (beautiful face, good body, natural good-sized tits) whose name I forgot. I had first placed her as Brazilian on account of her lighter shade of brown.

YY was my third FKK in a row and its LU struck me as slightly above Acapulco's and Babylon's. YY has facilities that should put it on a par with Oase and Sharks but somehow I never feel inclined to spend much time here. There's something non congenial about the place.

Vito Corleone
09-01-18, 04:06
YY was my third FKK in a row and its LU struck me as slightly above Acapulco's and Babylon's. YY has facilities that should put it on a par with Oase and Sharks but somehow I never feel inclined to spend much time here. There's something non congenial about the place.It's the constant security presence. Most security are incognito, but these guys walk around like terminators hunting john Conner!

Jimmy Boy 99
09-01-18, 07:22
Thanks Chongmal.

You have to pay for a membership for PM status.Not necessarily. Senior members can PM without paying. Regular Members automatically become Senior Members after 6 months and 25 reports. Subscribers can get immediate PM and other Senior Member privileges, plus more benefits, by paying $19.95/ year.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/faq.php?faq=member_type_questions#faq_membership_type_questions_01.

Zizzo1
09-01-18, 12:53
Hello everybody,

I will be in Roermond next week for two days: Thursday and Friday.

As always, I'm interested in meeting Liza, a super-tattooed German girl who worked GT up to 3/4 years ago.

From what I've read, I understand that I can meet Liza at Yin Yiang on Thursday or Friday afternoon. Right?

Vito Corleone
09-02-18, 12:00
Hello everybody,

As always, I'm interested in meeting Liza, a super-tattooed German girl who worked GT up to 3/4 years ago.

From what I've read, I understand that I can meet Liza at Yin Yiang on Thursday or Friday afternoon. Right?She's still there looking good for her age.

Chongmal
09-02-18, 14:33
Hello everybody,

From what I've read, I understand that I can meet Liza at Yin Yiang on Thursday or Friday afternoon. Right?If she is who I'm thinking, she is not on schedule. Yesterday was one of the worst days at the club. First we had to wait outside for 20 minutes while the filmed the club entrance and took photos with some ladies. Then they flew the drone, flying it outside above the garden.

For me the lineup was week and even the food was below the standards I'm used to.

JennyKk
09-07-18, 19:16
Give YY a try. And it is overall good.

The facility is very nice. Love the chairs along the pool.

Some of girls are from LR and I'm surprised to see them since they can recognize me.

A good supplement to GT.

Chongmal
09-09-18, 10:19
Give YY a try. And it is overall good.

The facility is very nice. Love the chairs along the pool.

Some of girls are from LR and I'm surprised to see them since they can recognize me.

A good supplement to GT.Do you have any news of petite Morgana. I met her briefly early in the summer but did not have the chance to session with her. She left on vacation but I haven't seen her since. Also, do you have any idea of the services she offers? Also, are there any women at YY known for partaking in more adventurous activities that you could recommend?

JennyKk
09-10-18, 20:30
Do you have any news of petite Morgana. I met her briefly early in the summer but did not have the chance to session with her. She left on vacation but I haven't seen her since. Also, do you have any idea of the services she offers? Also, are there any women at YY known for partaking in more adventurous activities that you could recommend?Can't tell only based on a name. Need more clues.

I think Gloria has a very good reputation on service side if you like her type.

Sirioja
09-11-18, 11:56
Hello everybody,

From what I've read, I understand that I can meet Liza at Yin Yiang on Thursday or Friday afternoon. Right?If you call, they will answer you if German tattooed Liza ex GT works. Better to call after 3 pm, on previous day about your visit. She used to work from Friday to Sunday.

Sirioja
09-12-18, 04:17
Can't tell only based on a name. Need more clues.

I think Gloria has a very good reputation on service side if you like her type.Gloria is very friendly, but MILF and was not so busy at LR where she worked on day.

XXL
09-13-18, 11:52
I had been told phoning to know about the availability of a particular girl was a good idea. Well, it doesn't seem so. I just called to ask about my favourite girl and the answer was "we never know" followed by some garbled English that could have meant "they come and go". Maybe the lack of info was just about this particular girl.

Chongmal
09-13-18, 16:18
Gloria is very friendly, but MILF and was not so busy at LR where she worked on day.Morgana is a petite RO, light brown or dark blond shoulder length hair, angel wings tatoo on her back.

Gloria is a very nice older Hungarian lady with a magic touch and a few special activities that make her stand out in the service department. At LR and also at YY, for a lady of her age, she still takes many clients, some regularly, from the young 18-25 year old ladies. There is a reason for this.

Kuni042
09-20-18, 22:56
I found the LU very poor today. And compared to a crowded GT, YY was almost empty. One of the girls said, that even fridays are not crowded. Instead the peak-time is supposed to be Saturdays.

Again LU: maybe 20 girls. Guys were also maybe 30-40 many of them hanging out in garden. Most of the girls were young, small-boobed, lots of fakes, no real stunner-types.

PPan31
09-27-18, 15:38
Do you have any news of petite Morgana. I met her briefly early in the summer but did not have the chance to session with her. She left on vacation but I haven't seen her since. Also, do you have any idea of the services she offers? Also, are there any women at YY known for partaking in more adventurous activities that you could recommend?I saw Morgana yesterday in the club and had a chat with her, but no session. She was hanging with Ariana who also left a good impression on me. In general, the club was medium busy with more girls than men. Since the garden was too cold, most people stayed in the club room and it was the first time I could see pole dance with striptease there. And that on a Wednesday.

AkinAnkara
09-29-18, 17:36
Hi guys,

As most of the clubs in Germany failed and decreased in quality, I am planning to visit YinYang soon.

How about the atmosphere in YinYang? The quality of service?

And are ladies beautiful in YY?

Anyone who visited recently, it will be great if you share your opinions.

Thanks in advance.

Kuni042
10-01-18, 21:17
Yes, there are some really good-looking girls in YY. But I cannot recommend you go from Monday to Thursday. The best days are likely.

1. Saturday.

2. Sunday.

3. Friday.

And on Saturday and Friday try to hit the time-window between 6 pm - 9 pm for optimal guy-to-girl ratio. Before 6 pm it might be a bit low on girl-attendance, after 9 pm so many young guys from Osmania will board the club.

Hi guys,

As most of the clubs in Germany failed and decreased in quality, I am planning to visit YinYang soon.

How about the atmosphere in YinYang? The quality of service?

And are ladies beautiful in YY?

Anyone who visited recently, it will be great if you share your opinions.

Thanks in advance.

Chongmal
10-02-18, 17:19
I saw Morgana yesterday in the club and had a chat with her, but no session. She was hanging with Ariana who also left a good impression on me. In general, the club was medium busy with more girls than men. Since the garden was too cold, most people stayed in the club room and it was the first time I could see pole dance with striptease there. And that on a Wednesday.Thank you for the update. I'll have to add YY to my rotation.

Kuni042
10-06-18, 18:34
So. I managed to avoid crowded GT- and continued to drive directly to YY. It was not at all crowded. Lots of girls, which were mainly young:

The good things about YY:

A) I rarely have to wait for rooms. Unless I am there very late, eg. 10 pm, when it is crowded with young osmanians from NL.

B) there is some nice, but still hit-or-miss, supply of super-young, 18,19 yr old germans.

I just had yesterday a blond one, long hair 175 cm, very slim, 18 yrs, natural face & body. I really enjoyed my session, even though she was shy, in-experienced, it was lovely.

KingOfBongo
10-06-18, 19:02
I just had yesterday a blond one, long hair 175 cm, very slim, 18 yrs, natural face & body. I really enjoyed my session, even though she was shy, in-experienced, it was lovely.Funny, I was also there yesterday. But I did not liked the LU so I left earlier.

I could have gone with Cami. Ro with black glasses, pretty face but not slim enough. I was little disappointed by the look of Sandra. De from what I read somewhere else.

Sirioja
10-07-18, 09:23
A Summer day, sunny, 20 degrees, really enjoyable garden, a guy was swimming in cold outside swimming pool. Really good, very hot jacuzzi. Very relaxing, You don t feel in a brothel like at GT, or at small, but boring LR. If You find a good girl or make her becoming good for You, can be a little paradise. Good rooms with shower.

I ate 4 times to make my body recover.

Some ex LR girls: Gloria. Hu, ex Manuela Samya.

I didn t see Liza. De.

Unfortunately no more credit card machine on desk, but still lovely blond, when some security guys are stupid.

Kuni042
10-08-18, 20:02
Yes, line-up by and large was a bit disappointing. Esp. Considering this was a first-Friday in a month. Which should imo be peak time.

Sandra is different to my 175 cm, super-young-blond german, right? Because my 18 yr-blond german was only the 2nd day in the club. Actually she was a total beginner, if she can be trusted on this.. i think that is credible.

I think you mean with Sandra, a black short hair, tall, huge, very fake & ugly boobs, from Hamburg? I was disappointed from her too.

Funny, I was also there yesterday. But I did not liked the LU so I left earlier.

I could have gone with Cami. Ro with black glasses, pretty face but not slim enough. I was little disappointed by the look of Sandra. De from what I read somewhere else.

Sirioja
10-09-18, 16:32
Zendra. De is dark blond, slim with small tits, not kissing.

KingOfBongo
10-09-18, 20:45
Yes, line-up by and large was a bit disappointing. Esp. Considering this was a first-Friday in a month. Which should imo be peak time.

Sandra is different to my 175 cm, super-young-blond german, right? Because my 18 yr-blond german was only the 2nd day in the club. Actually she was a total beginner, if she can be trusted on this.. i think that is credible.

I think you mean with Sandra, a black short hair, tall, huge, very fake & ugly boobs, from Hamburg? I was disappointed from her too.No the Sandra I meant has long blond hair and blue eyes, she's maximum 1. 65 m, small boobs and square shoulders, she had black lingerie on that day.

PussyLiccker
10-10-18, 00:57

I think you mean with Sandra, a black short hair, tall, huge, very fake & ugly boobs, from Hamburg? I was disappointed from her too.After payday?

Several young Germans? What days? Usually I see older, chubbier types, and yes, this was on the weekend. Fabienne Ukranian was an exeception. Perhaps showed up on wrong days?

Sirioja
10-13-18, 16:25
Most beautiful club for Summer in October. Sunny 25 degrees in Roermond / Mönchengladbach. Beautiful garden, good foods, I eat 4 times per day at YY, I will become fat like my mountains friends marmots to resist to Winter, fortunately climbing are finished until next Summer to go for new records, even Mortirolo may be difficult to improve now, but Zoncolan on early evening rather than killing body for waking up on morning, can be improved again I m sure and have to discover the 28% climbing road, carabinieri informed me about when they controlled me at the bottom of Zoncolan.

On this Friday and today, Saturday, not same level for casting than on last Saturday, worked hard to get the best from new German girls, very upselling Sidney from around Koln, but real GFE for sex, very sensitive, but extras like for a Audi, so no repeat. Nina from Hamburg, really wet, but also upselling, so no repeat even she is lovely, but only one shot try with upselling girls for me.

On end of 2017 , beginning of 2018 , no upselling with so sweet Fabienne and exceptional Elena. De.

Olivia ex LR is now blond. Still Gloria. Hu.

Kity is back but not so sexy look than at GT, 1 year ago.

PussyLiccker
10-15-18, 01:41
Is Sidney the German blonde that worked at DV before? She looked like Heather Locklear.

Sirioja
10-15-18, 07:46
Yes, Sidney is from DV. Upselling machine, even very smiling and lovely behavior, even in bed, but some pretty and good in bed, Romanians don t upsell at YY.

Kuni042
10-30-18, 22:58
yes, indeed. A friday after payday.. (like the one we are having this week on Nov 2) -- I keep hearing that the best day for YY is saturdays. Not fridays. And also Sunday is supposedly fully crowded.

After payday?

Several young Germans? What days? Usually I see older, chubbier types, and yes, this was on the weekend. Fabienne Ukranian was an exeception. Perhaps showed up on wrong days?

Sirioja
11-04-18, 21:52
I like this club.

Fresh Luci. De from Hamburg, no upselling, 1 h for 100 with smiles.

Some ex LR or GT girls. Gloria. Hu, ex Manuela Samya really lovely, Kity now with straight hair without extensions, not so sexy than on beginning of year.

Friendly Maya, sexy Carla.

Waiting for angel face to be back.

Sirioja
11-05-18, 10:41
yes, indeed. A friday after payday.. (like the one we are having this week on Nov 2) -- I keep hearing that the best day for YY is saturdays. Not fridays. And also Sunday is supposedly fully crowded.Best casting days are Friday and Saturday, but on this first of the month Sunday, not so bad.

Didn t see legendary Liza since a while.

Dubner32
11-08-18, 22:45
Anyone seen Erika. Ro lately?

Banana Boi
11-09-18, 05:38
Best casting days are Friday and Saturday, but on this first of the month Sunday, not so bad.That can likely be said about any club but what's the girl:guy ratio on Fridays and Saturdays at YY? Used to be way more guys than girls.

Kuni042
11-09-18, 23:43
Agree!! At YY, when you come early, fridays, the ratio can be 1-to-1 or even 3:2 (girls: guys). With 20-30 girls initially. And then going into the direction of 50-60 girls at 10 pm. But then the ratio goes down to 1:2.

That can likely be said about any club but what's the girl:guy ratio on Fridays and Saturdays at YY? Used to be way more guys than girls.

Sirioja
11-12-18, 07:32
That can likely be said about any club but what's the girl:guy ratio on Fridays and Saturdays at YY? Used to be way more guys than girls.I found few girls for my tastes at YY, pretty with good level in bed, and except 2 Germans Sidney and Nina, usually no upselling. No problem for me about crowd, to get my girls when they know me, they come to me.

Since end of 2017, my best level in bed with GT, even found few exceptions at Sharks and LR. No more so sweet GFE Fabienne, I wish her to succeed, even I chose Elena because so exceptional for love in bed. Sometimes a bit of wait for room.

PussyLiccker
11-21-18, 00:52
Another excellent service provider ran into at YY that came out of LR. Just interesting the contrast in services of girls that comes out of LR to ones that do not. Services will most lilely be superb. I don't know what is it about LR that brings out the services from girls. I've heard they filter based on rules, but did the club have a selective process?

Service was so great that gives me a false sense of optimism to visit again. Lol

There are advantage to slower days. The busy nights like Friday or Saturday, ratio gets bad the male crowd in the evening, and will be waits for room for a long time. So, that gives a small window earlier on until girls gets taken with room waits, which creates more delay until they get on the floor again. Most likely the Germans show on the weekends as well.

I checked out earlier in the week, and definately worth it for the female to male ratio advantage.

PussyLiccker
11-21-18, 10:15
Although weekends should have a larger LU, but there are caviats of the club closing at 1 am (limiting that window I mentioned) and peak crowd in the evening, and waits for rooms there after.

I've been contemplating where I should visit on Mon or Tues due to being slow all around, and based on Tuesdays night, this club seems worth visiting on slow days (either here or GT). You know it's mainly Ro that work here, so they will likely work most days during the week, and less guys showing up during the week. So, there is a fairly large LU compared to many options around (I guess Samya has large presence as well), so it should be an option on a slow night. Aca is not an option anymore as LU really hasn't changed much and haven't found the service and LU really worth it for a long time.

Just recently did F39 and Aca Gold on Monday night, and just wasn't worth it. Bab is a hard choice due to majority of girls showing up on certain days that I'd opt for a different club over it. If the entry was 30 or lower like F39 or Aca Gold, that would entice me, but 60 Euros is a lot.

We all know clubs like Magnum or Oceans is dead during the early week, so that leaves YY, Samya, or GT. GT seems a bit low turn-out compared to the other two though.

Kuni042
11-21-18, 21:33
Ro mainly take the Monday off. They need to rest from a 6-day working week. Also: They know Monday is very slow. The only clubs in Germany (incl NL) that are fairly busy on Monday are GT and Sharks. I had surprising nice mondays in GT. The guy-girl ratio is awesome.

You know it's mainly Ro that work here, so they will likely work most days during the week, and less guys showing up during the week.

PussyLiccker
11-22-18, 00:52
Ro mainly take the Monday off. They need to rest from a 6-day working week. Also: They know Monday is very slow. The only clubs in Germany (incl NL) that are fairly busy on Monday are GT and Sharks. I had surprising nice mondays in GT. The guy-girl ratio is awesome.That's what it seems like. I hate Mondays and Tuesdays for clubbing. Hard to figure out the ideal club for the two slow days. Mondays got to be the slowest day of the week.

I guess one option is doing a club with a huge LU on a monday, so even with portion of girls taking off, there's still a large quantity there.

Kuni042
11-22-18, 15:18
Finally a visionary! Very cool idea. The way to control this might be per entry price. At least initially.

That's what it seems like. I hate Mondays and Tuesdays for clubbing. Hard to figure out the ideal club for the two slow days. Mondays got to be the slowest day of the week.

I guess one option is doing a club with a huge LU on a monday, so even with portion of girls taking off, there's still a large quantity there.

PussyLiccker
11-24-18, 04:59
The high service girl that used to work at LR is Crina. Petite blonde that sits near the entry to the dining area. I doubt that anybody can go wrong with her. Her English is really good for conversations, really easy going and nice.

Lalabo
12-03-18, 01:50
This club was not one of the clubs I planned to visit but I visited with the hope the new law might have encouraged some German girls to work in clubs across the border. Unfortunately I didn't see any German girls in the club.

To get in I had to go through very through security check. Apparently security guy is looking for drugs. He took his sweet time going through my bag before letting me in. By the seriousness of it I am guessing one can't rule out cavity search (or even colonoscopy) as part of security check.

Food was decent. LU was no to my liking. The only girl that peaked my interest was a Romanian girl Daria. I asked her if she would kiss. Her response: you know I can't kiss every body but I would kiss you for 50 E. Oh! Well you can guess how the rest of the conversation went. She is extras galore. After spending couple of hours as I prepared to leave I saw this pretty, petite, Romanian platinum blonde Crena. She gave me right responses to my questions so off we went to room. She is lot of fun. Good personality and provided great service.

Chongmal
12-09-18, 22:32
I arrived at 11 am. Allowed security to rifle through my sack of personal hygiene items, paid my entry and collected my bear skin. Once change I entered the bar walking toward breakfast. Before I made it to the dining room door a lady flagged me down and proceeded with the you and me finger motion. I waved he off and went to breakfast where I was once again hunted. After breakfast this continued until my brother walked in. He also ate and came to the bar with me. As soon as he committed to a room with a lady the remaining ladies starting trying to catch me again with the finger motion. I think to myself, do these women not even say Hello.

I finally decided I was interested in Selena. We had a quick chat and I was committed. I told her, "I have a question before we do this". Immediatel she says, " I don't kiss and I know that is your question". It wasn't my question but her feedback was negative so I spun around and walked away.

My opinion, lineup was optically pleasing but attitudes were horrible. I ended the day with no session but a full belly.

BrahmaPoutre
12-24-18, 14:44
Last week I enjoyed very much Finnja at GT, so I decided to change and visit yy on Sunday.

Not bad at all yesterday in yy despite less girls than usual but there is quality and a few good looking ones.

I immediately grabbed the German Nataly ex Jessica in 6 sens, Alina's sister, super top star young Alina who was in 6 sens in June but left then for Switzerland.

At first I did not believe they were sisters, one is blond with big boobs and the other one brunette with small tits but now I changed my mind because they laugh exactly in the same way! Service is quite the same, good french kisses and rough blowjob.

Then in the afternoon, ratio was not good with many animals around, so I enjoyed the food and sauna facilities.

Today in PHG for Christmas, it is quiet now, hope there is still gambas as usual here on Monday.

Dubner32
01-12-19, 07:44
Good to be back at YY. Maybe 5 top quality look girls on Friday; many fuller figure. Club facilities still high quality. Entry up 5 E to 65 (55 early).

Sirioja
01-13-19, 10:22
Good to be back at YY. Maybe 5 top quality look girls on Friday; many fuller figure. Club facilities still high quality. Entry up 5 E to 65 (55 early).Yes entry now 55 before 2 pm. Good foods, but couldn't find any really desirable, pretty girl on this Friday. So far below January 2018, no room, I preferred to keep my money for Russian escort Lina at home.

Sirioja
01-14-19, 20:44
Yes entry now 55 before 2 pm. Good foods, but couldn't find any really desirable, pretty girl on this Friday. So far below January 2018, no room, I preferred to keep my money for Russian escort Lina at home.Unfortunately, no new Fabienne. She was so lovely, sweet GFE, and I chose a higher level one 1 year ago. I would be happy to go with her now at YY.

Chongmal
01-21-19, 00:07
I heard today that YY will be forced to close for one year. I called BS and rumour mongering but then I was sent a 16 Jan 2019 verdict that showed the highest court upheld the decision by the Roremond mayor to close the club for 12 months. The mayors decision was made following the big raid they had two years back. The verdict doesn't state the date the closure will start but I expect soon.

Takedown
01-26-19, 19:08
I heard today that YY will be forced to close for one year. I called BS and rumour mongering but then I was sent a 16 Jan 2019 verdict that showed the highest court upheld the decision by the Roremond mayor to close the club for 12 months. The mayors decision was made following the big raid they had two years back. The verdict doesn't state the date the closure will start but I expect soon.LR, GT, and SS are going to get some new talent!

EddyWhtwtr
01-27-19, 00:06
I heard today that YY will be forced to close for one year. I called BS and rumour mongering but then I was sent a 16 Jan 2019 verdict that showed the highest court upheld the decision by the Roremond mayor to close the club for 12 months. The mayors decision was made following the big raid they had two years back. The verdict doesn't state the date the closure will start but I expect soon.Not sure whether what you heard is correct but I spent a few hours there yesterday (Friday the 25th) so at least for now it's open.

XXL
01-27-19, 01:52
LR, GT, and SS are going to get some new talent!More likely, you and me are going to get less options to get laid at affordable rates.

https://drimble.nl/regio/limburg/57224655/raad-van-state-besluit-burgemeester-donders-om-yin-yang-te-sluiten-was-terecht.html

Verdict says the mayor's closing order was legally sound. Doesn't say the club will need to close. There's still hope.

Dubner32
01-27-19, 09:02
Verdict looks compelling; hopefully there is still room for local negotiation. Quite a few YY girls choose NL to avoid DE registration so. My guess. Is that SS would be the major winner if the worst comes to pass.

Sirioja
01-27-19, 10:46
Not sure whether what you heard is correct but I spent a few hours there yesterday (Friday the 25th) so at least for now it's open.Really wish YY will keep on, for good foods and sometimes can find a good surprise, even not on my last visit, but had really great girls there on end of 2017 and 2018. Usually good woman level in bed.

Chongmal
01-31-19, 06:35
Verdict looks compelling; hopefully there is still room for local negotiation. Quite a few YY girls choose NL to avoid DE registration so. My guess. Is that SS would be the major winner if the worst comes to pass.From what I hear, seems that 16 - 17 Feb will be the tell days. Nothing is impossible but my gut tells me that the local authorities would fight a two year court case to just drop it after they have the final verdict I'm there favor.

Howie
02-01-19, 08:44
From what I hear, seems that 16 - 17 Feb will be the tell days. Nothing is impossible but my gut tells me that the local authorities would fight a two year court case to just drop it after they have the final verdict I'm there favor.Hey Chongmal, what's happening on the 16/17 February? Is that when a decision will be made if they will close or not and if so when?

By the way, has any one seen Morgana the Romanian spinner was there this past week? Thinking of heading out to the club at the end of next week if she is still around.

Many thanks. Howie.

Sirioja
02-02-19, 12:10
Introduction on Thursday night but too late to have enough time to enjoy her beauty, so appointment for Friday, she might think how a guy who never been with her would return for her, but what a welcome, then really nice breakfast together, before very hot 1 h30 room with a ex YY girl. My eyes smiled for her natural beauty.

Have to work very hard to find beauties in Germany at the moment, when big Sharks is down under to make eyes crying, but can sometimes have smiling eyes.

Really wish YY will stay alive.

Takedown
02-03-19, 17:26
I was at Yin Yang today and both girls and reception all deny the club closure rumors. Perhaps they are being kept in the dark but as of now, Yin Yang is to stay open according to the staff.

Dubner32
02-06-19, 18:51
https://www.limburger.nl/cnt/dmf20190206_00091397/burgemeester-roermond-sluit-saunaclub-yin-yang-wegens-drugsvondst

Being reported that the Roermond Burgemeester has ordered YY closure for one year from 25 Feb. Hope that, by whatever means, this does not come to pass. Suspect nobody has 100% info at this point; even management. Would make life very difficult for the regular girls but they might well find options elsewhere. A very severe blow for the 40 odd 'hotel' staff.

Sirioja
02-07-19, 15:50
https://www.limburger.nl/cnt/dmf20190206_00091397/burgemeester-roermond-sluit-saunaclub-yin-yang-wegens-drugsvondst

Being reported that the Roermond Burgemeester has ordered YY closure for one year from 25 Feb. Hope that, by whatever means, this does not come to pass. Suspect nobody has 100% info at this point; even management. Would make life very difficult for the regular girls but they might well find options elsewhere. A very severe blow for the 40 odd 'hotel' staff.Very bad news because YY is for me a high level club.

Takedown
02-08-19, 00:34

Being reported that the Roermond Burgemeester has ordered YY closure for one year from 25 Feb. Hope that, by whatever means, this does not come to pass. Suspect nobody has 100% info at this point; even management. Would make life very difficult for the regular girls but they might well find options elsewhere. A very severe blow for the 40 odd 'hotel' staff.How unfortunate and ridiculous. According to the article, the club is being closed because they found "2.55 grams of cocaine, sixteen ctc pills and 4. 5 grams of soft drugs. " To make it worse, that was 2.5 years ago!

Kuni042
02-09-19, 01:18
On Feb 8th, Friday GT, several girls told me that YY was closed Thursday onwards. Can someone validate this?

How unfortunate and ridiculous. According to the article, the club is being closed because they found "2.55 grams of cocaine, sixteen ctc pills and 4. 5 grams of soft drugs. " To make it worse, that was 2.5 years ago!

Dubner32
02-10-19, 09:34
Spoke to Boss at YY lunchtime Friday 9 Feb. He was confident would remain open. But gave no concrete rationale for his confidence.

Local clients say the Burgemeester is going for re-election next year on a 'law and order' ticket.

Staff members concerned for their jobs and financial security.

The Burgemeester's nominated closure date (in the Press) is 25 Feb. Not clear to me the reason why anyone should think YY would close before that. (Neither Boss's intention nor BM's announced decision.).

While legal efforts and discussions continue, the only sure thing is that nobody has 100% good information.

Mursenary
02-18-19, 16:03
I tried 2 girls at Yin Yang on a Sunday where 4-5 girls caught my eye.

During Breakfast, I noticed a new girl wearing black fishnets. For my taste, she was the best looking girl present. Her name was Lula and she came from Tropical Spa in Switzerland. She's currently a blonde, petite, Romanian with nice small breasts and a cute face. Service was above average and honest. Light kissing with DATY, and no upsell in my 50 e room.

I tried 2 other rooms that day but both were with Sophia. She went by Olivia at Living Room and her LR experience shines. She had long brunette hair, bright blue-green eyes, a pretty face. , but tiny breasts and a little crooked frony tooth. Despite that, she still looked slim and cute. Her service was perfect as she provided all standard services and no upselling. I had her for a 30 minute room but repeated again for 1 hour.

Betty also caught my eye as well as another dark skinned girl, but that will be for next time.

Mursenary
02-18-19, 18:05
I tried 2 girls at Yin Yang on a Sunday where 4-5 girls caught my eye.

During Breakfast, I noticed a new girl wearing black fishnets. For my taste, she was the best looking girl present. Her name was Lula and she came from Tropical Spa in Switzerland. She's currently a blonde, petite, Romanian with nice small breasts and a cute face. Service was above average and honest. Light kissing with DATY, and no upsell in my 50 e room.

I tried 2 other rooms that day but both were with Sophia. She went by Olivia at Living Room and her LR experience shines. She had long brunette hair, bright blue-green eyes, a pretty face. , but tiny breasts and a little crooked frony tooth. Despite that, she still looked slim and cute. Her service was perfect as she provided all standard services and no upselling. I had her for a 30 minute room but repeated again for 1 hour.

Betty also caught my eye as well as another dark skinned girl, but that will be for next time.I wrote incorrectly. The first girl's name was Luna not Lula.

Vito Corleone
02-23-19, 02:50
Seems like YY lost their appeal or whatever it is they did in court.

Will be interesting where the ladies will move to. Many do not have the correct papers, prostitute card or whatever its called. I know there's Sixsense, but can they accommodate twice as many girls?

Hoserack
02-24-19, 00:56
I heard today that YY will be forced to close for one year. I called BS and rumour mongering but then I was sent a 16 Jan 2019 verdict that showed the highest court upheld the decision by the Roremond mayor to close the club for 12 months. The mayors decision was made following the big raid they had two years back. The verdict doesn't state the date the closure will start but I expect soon.Heading to Yin Yang area next month. Has anyone heard if they are going to close? Is this just a rumor?

Dubner32
02-24-19, 03:05
H,

Spoke to Reception at 1400 Sat 23 Feb. They expected to be closed Mon 25 but unclear about after. NL Press imply legal action continues.

I intend to check with them before visiting Roermond. Most staff speak English.

Sirioja
02-25-19, 09:12
H,

Spoke to Reception at 1400 Sat 23 Feb. They expected to be closed Mon 25 but unclear about after. NL Press imply legal action continues.

I intend to check with them before visiting Roermond. Most staff speak English.How was casting? Some pretty girls? Saturday is usually a good day.

With Palace Frankfurt and GT, YY was the only club able to attract and much more difficult = to keep for a while for business new wow girls on Globe level. Met a wow girl for look, elegance and charm, at Sharks on mid June but she didn t want to work for Sharks business level = mostly everything for 50 . I met few wow girls at YY, even on higher level than GT.

Also enjoyed spa and foods. Will miss this beautiful club, only bad point for me = too small lockers.

Dubner32
02-25-19, 21:22
S, Sorry, regret I was not at YY Saturday so can not report. Spoke to Reception on the phone.

According to the NL Press, the Roermond Mayor's City Surveillance Dept sealed YY today (25 Feb 19).

Also reported that legal action continues and that "the YY owner has promised the municipality a hefty claim for damages, should the court decide that the closure is unjustified".

Sirioja
02-25-19, 21:26
How was casting? Some pretty girls? Saturday is usually a good day.

With Palace Frankfurt and GT, YY was the only club able to attract and much more difficult = to keep for a while for business new wow girls on Globe level. Met a wow girl for look, elegance and charm, at Sharks on mid June but she didn t want to work for Sharks business level = mostly everything for 50 . I met few wow girls at YY, even on higher level than GT.

Also enjoyed spa and foods. Will miss this beautiful club, only bad point for me = too small lockers.Sad day, closed is now written on their website, wish YY NL will re open. I liked blond on desk, thanks to: German escort, Fabienne, little cat even she was upset when I didn't achieve to make her cum, Rami, Roxana, for high level for love in bed in beautiful rooms at YY.

McAdonis
02-26-19, 00:05
From their site:

With great sadness we are forced to announce that starting today, the 25th of February 2019, we will be closed due to circumstances outside our field of influence. We will do anything in our powers to fight the injustice done to us. We expect to be able to open our doors soon again. We will keep all of you updated of the situation regarding our closure.

https://yinyang.nl/

Sirioja
02-26-19, 04:30
S, Sorry, regret I was not at YY Saturday so can not report. Spoke to Reception on the phone.

According to the NL Press, the Roermond Mayor's City Surveillance Dept sealed YY today (25 Feb 19).

Also reported that legal action continues and that "the YY owner has promised the municipality a hefty claim for damages, should the court decide that the closure is unjustified".Yes, unfair, when this is the only club where I saw so many drugs controls with labrador dog. Never saw this anywhere in NRW nor Hessen, but I saw drugs.

BrahmaPoutre
02-26-19, 19:22
Yes, unfair, when this is the only club where I saw so many drugs controls with labrador dog. Never saw this anywhere in NRW nor Hessen, but I saw drugs.They should have hired former Swiss policemen who would have checked our assholes.

More seriously, it is because of injustices like this one that we are really disgusted by politicians.

I really hope YY win the case and Roermond will pay very expensive fees for the damages caused by the loss of this abusive closure.

Chongmal
02-27-19, 17:47
They should have hired former Swiss policemen who would have checked our assholes.

More seriously, it is because of injustices like this one that we are really disgusted by politicians.

I really hope YY win the case and Roermond will pay very expensive fees for the damages caused by the loss of this abusive closure.I believe the case is fully lost, since it was appealed to the higher courts already. That was the 16 Jan decision I referenced. I personally wasn't there the day the raid went down and I have no idea if the club was complicit in the drugs being in the club or not. I think the loss of the club for one year is unfortunate. If the club was guilty in allowing drugs to be sold on the premises then I can understand legal action being taken.

Comparing what happens in the NL to what happens in Germany is a naive position to take, in my opinion. The NL has specific allowances for recreational drug use. Operate within those laws and you will have no problem. If you are caught outside the law, you should expect to face the prescribed punishments.

Sirioja
02-28-19, 17:56
They should have hired former Swiss policemen who would have checked our assholes.

I really hope YY win the case and Roermond will pay very expensive fees for the damages caused by the loss of this abusive closure.I saw and was proposed, even by some girls, most often Germans, drug in some German clubs and I never saw any control, only at YY weekly with yellow labrador, when drugs are legal in NL.

In Switzerland where they put You without proof in jail, land of shame trying to rob your money, cocaine is on business at Aphro for those who need to reach pleasure. I don t like drugged girls, but Switzerland taught me the way from Amsterdam on go fast at night, with my new Albanian friend who took foods for me and as I refused to eat, even he told me You should eat, better to eat, but he was happy to have more foods. I only ate sugar, jam and water not to have too big pain in belly.

Sad for YY where I never saw drug even when I visited weekly.

Soon I will return to my Swiss administration new bad friends, but even I know it will be hard time, now I m prepared to fight with such shame, I will never pay to be fucked by robbers. Switzerland seem not to be rich enough to need to rob our money.

Downandup
02-28-19, 20:54
I believe the case is fully lost, since it was appealed to the higher courts already.Yes they lost the appeal but can still take it to an even higher level and I believe that they are doing so.

Pistons
03-01-19, 21:55

I really hope YY win the case and Roermond will pay very expensive fees for the damages caused by the loss of this abusive closure.They are so tired of the police dog controls now that the African dutch security guy is now so thorough that if we had been women in america, we could have filed a couple of hundred #metoo complaints already.

Sirioja
03-03-19, 14:28
They are so tired of the police dog controls now that the African dutch security guy is now so thorough that if we had been women in america, we could have filed a couple of hundred #metoo complaints already.Dog weekly controls were not by Police, but security company. Not many Police controls at YY compare to LR which had many on 2018. GT had 2 controls on 2 weeks not long ago, but just to control girls.

Sirioja
03-08-19, 05:29
Was told on this night at LR by a ex YY back at LR, YY may re open soon, as I answered I m not so sure but I really wish, then we will make party in SPA or in garden even snow, and YY was better business than empty LR for her. I miss foods and blond on desk. Put back paying with credit card.

Kuni042
03-26-19, 20:06
So far it remains an urban legend. Or call it rumour. I miss the option of going to YY too.

Was told on this night at LR by a ex YY back at LR, YY may re open soon, as I answered I m not so sure but I really wish, then we will make party in SPA or in garden even snow, and YY was better business than empty LR for her. I miss foods and blond on desk. Put back paying with credit card.

Dubner32
04-02-19, 07:43
Passed YY yesterday. "Sorry, Closed until further notice" notices; workers tending the garden; otherwise no sign of activity.

Kawaii50
02-19-20, 06:11
https://www.wijlimburg.nl/nieuws-overzicht/burgemeester-roermond-geen-vergunning-voor-saunaclub/

Mayor Roermond: no license for sauna club.

ROB BUCHHOLZ JANUARY 29,2020.

NEWS.

Mayor Donders of Roermond is not planning to grant sauna club Yin Yang an operating permit, De Limburger reports.

The sauna club has two weeks to respond. A final decision is then taken.

Yin Yang closed its doors in February 2019 after drugs were found in the building during a previous police raid. The owner of the club appealed against that decision without success. Now that the one-year closing period is about to expire, Yin Yang is hoping for a new operating license. According to De Limburger, this is still not issued to the annoyance of the sauna club lawyer.

According to the newspaper, the report of the committee meeting last Monday states that Mayor Donders intends to refuse the operating license.

Kuni042
02-19-20, 23:13
I guess moving it simply to Venlo or so is out of the question too? How long last the term of the current mayor?

https://www.wijlimburg.nl/nieuws-overzicht/burgemeester-roermond-geen-vergunning-voor-saunaclub/

Mayor Roermond: no license for sauna club.

ROB BUCHHOLZ JANUARY 29,2020.

NEWS.

Mayor Donders of Roermond is not planning to grant sauna club Yin Yang an operating permit, De Limburger reports.

The sauna club has two weeks to respond. A final decision is then taken.

Yin Yang closed its doors in February 2019 after drugs were found in the building during a previous police raid. The owner of the club appealed against that decision without success. Now that the one-year closing period is about to expire, Yin Yang is hoping for a new operating license. According to De Limburger, this is still not issued to the annoyance of the sauna club lawyer.

According to the newspaper, the report of the committee meeting last Monday states that Mayor Donders intends to refuse the operating license.

Dubner32
02-25-20, 17:58
CandP from YY site.

Sauna club Yin Yang wil find its way to court again, now mayor Rianne Donders has decided to refuse permits that are required to reopen the club. Donders' decision follows her intentions of several weeks ago, when she already insisted on refusing the operating license of the sauna club. Yin Yang was given an additional two weeks to submit a new point of view, but the standpoint that was submitted could not change the mayor's mind. At the end of February 2020, it is exactly one year ago that the sauna club was forced to close, because of an illegal drug discovery in November 2016. To be able to reopen, Yin Yang required a new operating license, but now, mayor Donders refuses to issue one. Besides, their catering permit will be withdrawn. The municipality of Roermond failed to provide a substantiation for their decision yesterday, because of confidentiality and privacy concerns. Yin Yang's attorney Lex Berndsen considers mayor Donders' decision to be 'incomprehensible' and 'disappointing'. "Mayor Donders is afraid that permits will be abused in the future, but she relies on suspicions of 4,5 years ago, that have all been busted in the meantime. ", Berndsen says. He refers, amongst other things, to the suspicion of money laundering. However, the criminal case was closed by the Public Prosecutor. He also points out that the judiciary had previously stated that no criminal behaviour by Yin Yang had been detected and no specific risk for the future has been identified. Berndsen: "Mayor Donders evaded any form of constructive collaboration from the start and perseveres in her personal crusade against the sauna club. We will challenge this decision in court, again. " Berndsen would like to conceal his arguments against the municipal decision until he is in the courtroom.

Source: De Limburger.

Bradford Boy
02-27-20, 22:50
Brilliant. Another year of no YY gardens to enjoy in the summer months with the great food and the buffoon security guys. I miss that place so much.

Anybody know where Michelle went after it shut last year? Slim, very white skin, black long hair, early 20's from Hungary.

Sirioja
05-09-20, 21:54
Wish to reopen on September with NL clubs which are planned to.

Kawaii50
10-13-20, 02:13
08-09-2020 - Yin Yang wants judge to make a decision on the forced closure again.

The sauna club on the Heinsbergerweg had to close between February 2019 and February 2020.

Saunaclub Yin Yang wants the administrative judge to rule on whether Mayor Rianne Donders could close the club for a year in February last year.

https://www.limburger.nl/cnt/dmf20200908_00174928

Sirioja
10-13-20, 06:42
Not for under covid, but big miss for quality in this business, when my eyes cried at Gold and nearly at Samya on Saturday, when I only need 1 beauty, but didn t find, when only 1 at Globe on this Summer, fortunately great pleasure. Best was GT Vienna on mid July.

Sirioja
10-19-20, 14:24
Brilliant. Another year of no YY gardens to enjoy in the summer months with the great food and the buffoon security guys. I miss that place so much.

Anybody know where Michelle went after it shut last year? Slim, very white skin, black long hair, early 20's from Hungary.Wasn't rather Michele sitting at the bar, from Czech Republic?

Bradford Boy
10-22-20, 01:59
Wasn't rather Michele sitting at the bar, from Czech Republic?You have an amazing memory to remember that. This place has been shut for some time!

You are correct she was Czech.

Any sign of her?

Sirioja
10-22-20, 08:17
You have an amazing memory to remember that. This place has been shut for some time!

You are correct she was Czech.

Any sign of her?And I never even had room with her, not pretty enough for my tastes and too noisy in bed, but when I look at girls like women, even they are only prostitutes, I remember. But I preferred wow Elena. De and so cute sweet GFE half German half Ukrainian Fabienne.

Downandup
05-29-21, 11:09
Has there been any news about YingYang? Their site has been updated with a banner: "We are closed until further notice and are working hard behind the scenes to prepare for our reopening. " I see that their notice about fighting the closure has been removed too.

XXL
05-29-21, 13:16
Court decision dated February 2021. It says in a nutshell that the mayor didn't violate the law in closing the place.

News in Dutch:

https://limburg24.nl/rechter-vergunning-voor-saunaclub-yin-yang-terecht-geweigerd/

Sirioja
05-29-21, 13:31
Court decision dated February 2021. It says in a nutshell that the mayor didn't violate the law in closing the place. Nail in the coffin.

News in Dutch:

https://limburg24.nl/rechter-vergunning-voor-saunaclub-yin-yang-terecht-geweigerd/I really miss YY. 6 ens staff is friendly and even I didn't go on reopenings, but I m sure they make their best about restrictions, but 6 ens is on average level and quite average for looks, when YY was on higher standard, with better looks and rooms. I don t know if YY will even reopen when Roermond female mayor doesn't want and nothing about covid but my friend Labrador I saw weekly, but not finding 2,5 g drug. With registration in Germany, YY could be NRW part timer eldorado, when not far from theüsseldorf, Koln and Aachen.

Downandup
05-29-21, 14:38
Court decision dated February 2021. It says in a nutshell that the mayor didn't violate the law in closing the place.

News in Dutch:

https://limburg24.nl/rechter-vergunning-voor-saunaclub-yin-yang-terecht-geweigerd/That's not really what I was asking, they were ordered to close for one year and that ended February. So if not for Covid they could be open now. Thus my question, the website has changed so is there any news?

Sirioja
03-20-23, 07:16
High quality YY burned on Friday night. After Bruggen, but I prefer Grefath, I was in a superb room with 2 beds, bathroom, far better than 9 at Bruggen, with just arrived new German. I had to explain her how to take key for room. French kissing but no need to repeat, Italia is on far higher level.