PDA

View Full Version : July 3, Third Day

Lion Killer
07-16-16, 22:07
Last Report For This Trip.

Met my wingman down stairs around noon, we jumped in a cab & headed out to check the MP's, stopped at Monica's, dead, 3 ugly girls, moved on to 360, one tattoo girl with nice ass, that was it, left for Zona II, 4 fat girls, finished at New Fantasy, my wing man grabbed a cute, tall big titty Tica, for a 30 minute play.

Said she was pretty mechanical, but for $40.00 wtf. Left there headed back to ground zero (Del Rey) hit our usual lobby bar for some afternoon drinks. There was a cute & crazy little mixed Tica / DR sitting at the bar next to us with her friend. My wing man took off upstairs to get cleaned up I invited her over to fill his chair & bought her a drink, we chatted a bit & I asked her if she would like to go upstairs & take a shower.

Her friend heard that from 4 seats away & smiled, I told her friend yes you heard right, LOL. The little mix looked at me & asked are you serious, I said yes if you do BBBJ & CIM, she said if you pay me $100.00 my mouth is open, I agreed, we took off upstairs.

Got to the room we both showered separate, she looked better with her clothes off than she did at the bar, I was pleased. She put on some music from my laptop, we got pretty sensual, lots of hugging, DFK & exploring all over each others body.

I laid her back & got her pussy wet & warm, she was ready to go, I moved around to let her suck my cock which she gladly engulfed in her sweet warm mouth, we dined for a bit then on came the raincoat, all the positions, CG, scissors, mish, lazy doggy, K9, rcg. This went on for a hour or more, she took a pounding & kept on ticking never once slowing down.

She was a champ & a good fuck, wish I run into her again next time. Well I fucked her every which way but loose then just said to her I am ready for you to suck my cock. She smiled never missed a beat, jumped on Jr like she had not sucked a cock in weeks. She sucked & licked, twisted, licked balls & sucked some more.

I let her go for about 15 minutes, asked is she was getting tired she just said nope & went back to sucking. I could now feel the little babies getting restless in their resting chambers I knew it was time, I told her I was fixing to cum & not to stop, when I exploded she sucked like a champ I kept expecting her to come up for air but she never moved her mouth off my cock till I quit shaking.

She then came off him, looked at me & smiled, she had taken my whole load in her sweet mouth & down her throat, she swallowed it all, good girl.

Well we cleaned up, I paid her to leave, got dressed & went down stairs to get drunk.

Another great trip boys & girls, man I love this place.

Viva La Costa Rica!

LK.