PDA

View Full Version : Street Walkers

Hargow20
07-28-16, 20:10
Street Walkers.

Member #4591
07-31-16, 05:32
Street Walkers.Not a good bet. There is a reason they are on the street and not working out of a bar or massage shop. Think about it. You can argue the fact they don't want to pay a cut to the bar, but that does not stop them from going to bars such as Climax where no cut is given to the bar, there are plenty of customers, and they can still have fun dancing. They have been kicked out, not clean, trouble makers, post ops or other horrible things.

Paolo99
08-08-16, 10:41
Not a good bet. There is a reason they are on the street and not working out of a bar or massage shop. Think about it. You can argue the fact they don't want to pay a cut to the bar, but that does not stop them from going to bars such as Climax where no cut is given to the bar, there are plenty of customers, and they can still have fun dancing. They have been kicked out, not clean, trouble makers, post ops or other horrible things.They may also be occasional street workers, or does not want to have any contract with any organisation, or does not like to play the disco games.

Usually I'm not a fan of these types of girls, but back in March I've had a session with one of them for the first time. I met her in the beginning of Soi 4 (near the very small pharmacy, in front of stumble inn) and she was pretty good looking. It was 10 h30 and I was heading toward Sukhumvit, we had a little chat and went to a st room nearby. The girl was very nice, clean, attractive, well dressed, could speak very well English. Her name was Naen, rather tall (for a Thai girl) very long dark hair and very slim, she told me her age was 28 but after the session I would rather say 38 , anyway she had a real great body with an attractive face. Slim and very firm, like a fitness girl. I think she had the most powerful small ass that I've ever met. The session was rather basic (BBBJ and straight doggy) but I enjoyed my time with her. She said she comes there occasionally but mostly rather late as she takes care of her son during the day. I don't think we should avoid them but it's sure that we have to select them carefully.

Johnie
08-09-16, 06:39
I am including Thermae, Biergarten and the carparks of BKK in the SW category. Street Walkers are my No. 1 choice when it comes to P4 P. I find the sheer variety to be exhilarating, not to mention the chase and the challenge. The reduced prices also suit my budget and I am willing to debate the 'cheap charlie' tag anytime. I refuse to pay bar fines.

I find being served up girls 'on a plate' in go go's just boring. It's like shooting fish in a barrel where you can't miss. Any John with a decent wallet can usually have any girl he wants, whereas approaching girls on the street or them approaching you is far more 'edgy' for me. You just don't know how the whole experience will work out, but it nearly always does. I also find repeats more frequent than choosing girls in a bar or go go.

Let's face it, relaxing on a bed on your back or on your knees etc. In an A / see room has to be preferable to standing out in all weathers on a street corner waiting for business to come along, providing you are being treated nicely by a John. I always treat the girls nicely unless there is good reason not to. OK, because they are fully clothed, you don't know what you are getting but that too adds to the challenge and surprise.

I find that SW's are also usually available 24/7 unlike access to girls confined to the opening hours of a bar or go go. I can therefore indulge in our hobby of fornication at times that suit me and before I start drinking in the bars and clubs which invariably affects my performance. Bring it on!

Yours in mongering.

Johnie.

Achmmc
08-09-16, 09:00
Leaving Climax at 2 am, walking toward Suk, she sees me before I see her, stepping out of the shadows. "Will you be my boyfriend" stops me dead in my tracks. Her big natural boobs bounce to her springy step. Like a college cheerleader, cute. Oh yeah, this SW sent a solid jolt through me. Great sess, 1500 b st, no tip expected and none given. Slam bam thank you mam. Should have gotten her number. On the way out the door, she agreed to let me take this pix. Kicking myself for not knowing how to turn on the flash. It was 4 am and I was spent. Yeah, there are certainly some interesting catches out there. She said she was 27, one kid and I think true.

BrockStar
08-09-16, 09:27
I know there are st rooms on the third floor of Nana, but do they allow Street Walkers too? Or are there other places on Soi 4 with cheap short time rooms?

Paolo99
08-10-16, 21:12
I know there are st rooms on the third floor of Nana, but do they allow Street Walkers too? Or are there other places on Soi 4 with cheap short time rooms?Yes the street walkers are allowed there. If you want to take a girl from Soi 4 , she will know were the st rooms are. The only time I took a girl there we first went to 1 of the rooms upstairs the gogos, but it was closed, so we went to the second one and the woman there warned us that it will close in 30 min. I didn't want to go in a st room in soi 4 so we went in Soi3 (across Sukhumvit, the Soi opposite to Soi 4). It was located on the left side, just before the Indian restaurant. Big rooms, little bit old but clean enough with ac and mirrors all over the walls. The price was 300 or 350 baht but desk woman tried to sell me 2 condoms without me asking her, so take your owns with you or she will rip you of 50 b. I also know there is one st place in the alley in front of the 7-11 in Soi 4 (the 7-11 that is just before strikers bar). There are probably many more down that Soi.

Member #4591
08-14-16, 05:29
For me, street walkers cry of desperation, age, disease, crime, and drugs. That is why they are not welcome or comfortable in the clubs.

They may also be occasional street workers, or does not want to have any contract with any organisation, or does not like to play the disco games.

Usually I'm not a fan of these types of girls, but back in March I've had a session with one of them for the first time. I met her in the beginning of Soi 4 (near the very small pharmacy, in front of stumble inn) and she was pretty good looking. It was 10 h30 and I was heading toward Sukhumvit, we had a little chat and went to a st room nearby. The girl was very nice, clean, attractive, well dressed, could speak very well English. Her name was Naen, rather tall (for a Thai girl) very long dark hair and very slim, she told me her age was 28 but after the session I would rather say 38 , anyway she had a real great body with an attractive face. Slim and very firm, like a fitness girl. I think she had the most powerful small ass that I've ever met. The session was rather basic (BBBJ and straight doggy) but I enjoyed my time with her. She said she comes there occasionally but mostly rather late as she takes care of her son during the day. I don't think we should avoid them but it's sure that we have to select them carefully.

Manfield04
08-14-16, 06:01
Street walkers are not always unclean, drug addicts or desperate. One may find some gems too. I have encountered few who very well educated with whom you could entertain a good conversation. So, we cannot generalize.

Goatscrot
08-14-16, 08:57
For me, street walkers cry of desperation, age, disease, crime, and drugs. That is why they are not welcome or comfortable in the clubs.Not really the case. Some are just comfortable working that way.

Sunlover2
08-20-16, 00:42
Not really the case. Some are just comfortable working that way.+1 some ladies don't want to report to a gogo club 27 days a month and drink themselves silly. And nobody concentrates on the lowest 10% of a cadre of woman anyway. When was the last time you read a report on ISG which said "I entered the club with the intent of focusing on the least attractive ladies" 555.

The best lower Suk sidewalk SW scene is on Soi 4 from the Nana Hotel parking lot (NPL) down to the Rajah Hotel complex parking lot. The better selection starts to appear at nightfall, with Thursday-Saturday the busiest evenings. Use Hooters as your landmark, and be advised the later it gets the more LB's are in the mix.

Other clusters include: Soi 3 near the Grace Hotel, Soi 3/1 to the soi 5 McDonalds, and from the Westin at Soi 19 down past the Sofitel to about Soi 13.

Prices really depend on the lady and your ability to negotiate. Ask them "How much I pay you?" and the answer should be around 1,500 baht for ST.

SL.

Lefeu
08-20-16, 06:28
Street walkers are not always unclean, drug addicts or desperate. One may find some gems too. I have encountered few who very well educated with whom you could entertain a good conversation. So, we cannot generalize.I agree. I have been relying heavily on SWs the last few years, in both Pattaya and Bangkok, and I have been very pleased. I met many interesting girls, from college students, girls married / with boyfriends, wanting to earn extra cash. I have had many interesting discussions with some of these girls. They tend to be much nicer and less greedy than those operating out of a club. Of course, I had my share of sleezy ones as well, especially at the beginning of my foray into the SW world. Much less of a problem now as I am much better at screening them.

Syzygies
09-04-16, 18:46
I have tried 3 different girl recently on Nana Carpark vicinity. You get what you pay for to some extent. The price has ranged from 1200 to 1500.

Each girl has been good enough to get my rocks off, but they are not top GFE girls. Only the first one was good enough to repeat and her kissing wasn't exactly full on. The chit chat is usually limited, as girls may be in a big hurry to make money and they try to get several customers per night if possible. The prettier ones probably can.

So in my opinion, if you want a super GFE type of girl, this is not the best place to find it. I am doing better with bars girls (some bar girls) and Oily girls, but of course it costs more. I have a darling lovey dovey GFE girl at Billboard who costs more plus a BF plus drinks. So you have to weigh up what is the most important thing.

I like pretty face, good body and GFE with DFK. That is little hard to get in the Nana Car Park, I think. Some compromises might be needed. Some girls were even wanting to give be CBJ. LOL I haven't had one of those for years.

There are probably 3 or 4 more on occasion that are pretty enough for me to try if vibe is reasonable, and then the rest are just to ordinary looking.

Sunlover2
09-04-16, 20:02
I have tried 3 different girl recently on Nana Carpark vicinity. You get what you pay for to some extent. The price has ranged from 1200 to 1500.

Each girl has been good enough to get my rocks off, but they are not top GFE girls. Only the first one was good enough to repeat and her kissing wasn't exactly full on. The chit chat is usually limited, as girls may be in a big hurry to make money and they try to get several customers per night if possible. The prettier ones probably can.This is basically the drill; tapas style hit and run punting. In my experience repeating pays big dividends, and if you find a simpatico match they will loosen up some. Last trip I had two very acceptable ladies going at 1000 per, and with no ST hotel to get it was an absolute no brainer.

SL.

PinkPearl
04-02-21, 06:12
Recent covid era youtube 2020 and 2021 videos show Bangkok street gals around soi 13 on Sukhumvit, and at Thermae pub a bit further up, as well as several scenes of young adult hotties at or around Nana hotel. One evidently deaf gal was apparently unable to afford an undershirt to cover her tits, or was having a wardrobe malfunction. LOL.