PDA

View Full Version : Sephan Kwai

Member #4591
08-04-16, 13:19
Okay guys, here you go. But don't expect me to hold your hands too. Learn some basic Thai or bring Thai people with you. This place is best suited for foreigners who are living in Bangkok. I recommend toursists stick to the usual spots.

Get off the BTS at Sephan Kwai mad take a taxi to Sutthisan and turn left. About have way down the road on your left you will see the most popular bar for Thais. This bar has some real lookers but us absolutely no foreigner friendly. When you enter, it's very clear they don't want you there. You will wait longer for your drinks and the Moma sons will not approach you to introduce the girls.

After that you will turn right into an S curve. Then go straight and on the left is Harlim bar. This bar is foreigner friendly. The moma sons will take good care of you by introducing you to the ladies. ST= 1,800 including the bar fine and 2,400 for LT bar fine included. There is a short time hotel next door if you don't live near. Beers are cheap and the sitting fee for the girls is cheap but novice if you take the girl out. No lady drinks. If the girl drinks, her prices are the same as yours but often she will just share your beer. Best to order a few large bottles with 2 glasses.

Opposite Harlim is the largest bar. It takes up al, out the whole block, unfortunately not foreigner friendly. If you refuse to eat order their food, they will ask you to leave. The first time I was there, I was dressed in a suite and tie. I ordered 4 large bottles of Heinikens and they refused to serve me unless I ordered food. I was not hungry and I left. The second time, I just ordered beer but the problem is my chosen lady was refused to go out with me.

Beside this bar on the right there is another bar. It's beside a pretty large restaurant. This bar is foreigner friendly with plenty of help from the Moma and pops sons. ST 2,000 and LT 3,000, the same rules apply as Harlim.

About the girls in Sephan Kwai. You will see Thai girls with a mix of Vietnamese, Laos, and Burmese girls. Some will dance on stage while others will just sit and wait to be introduced to a customer. If you are not a regular, you should wait to be introduced by the Moma Son to the girls. They will constantly bring a few to meet you. You can choose to sit with her and if you change your mind, it's easy to ask them for another girl. Mileage varies on your Thai skills and personality.

BrockStar
08-10-16, 05:10
Beside this bar on the right there is another bar. It's beside a pretty large restaurant. This bar is foreigner friendly with plenty of help from the Moma and pops sons. ST 2,000 and LT 3,000, the same rules apply as Harlim.

About the girls in Sephan Kwai. You will see Thai girls with a mix of Vietnamese, Laos, and Burmese girls. Some will dance on stage while others will just sit and wait to be introduced to a customer. If you are not a regular, you should wait to be introduced by the Moma Son to the girls. They will constantly bring a few to meet you. You can choose to sit with her and if you change your mind, it's easy to ask them for another girl. Mileage varies on your Thai skills and personality.I do live in BKK and I'm always looking for other options outside of the BIG 3. What is the name of the last bar (the one next to the big restaurant)? Any idea how much for the short time room?

Member #4591
08-13-16, 04:49
I do live in BKK and I'm always looking for other options outside of the BIG 3. What is the name of the last bar (the one next to the big restaurant)? Any idea how much for the short time room?Just follow my walkthrough instructions, I can't read Thai. Short time room is 300-500 but you can often get that included since the bars are co-operating with the hotel. I live nearby so I always take them back to my place. In that case the bar probably keeps a little extra instead of giving the hotel their cut.

Member #4591
09-04-16, 09:30
New smaller bars are popping up. Will investigate soon.

Member #4591
11-19-16, 11:56
After the passing of the King and the raid previously, Sephan Kwai is mostly back to normal. However last Thursday night I experienced awful racism in all the bars accept The Best which is now RCA but with no sign. The girls in all the places were rude and wouldn't even look at me. I was dressed in a suit with decent Thai skills and had money to spend.

Finally I found a good girl in one of the bars but she excused herself to go to the restroom and a minute later, was sitting with some Thai guy giving him a lap dance. When she returned I told her to take a hike.

I was able to salvage the night when the moma there phones a previous lady I had taken from Harlim and I went off to meet her and had a great session. Be warned guys that this area is now not farang friendly for the time being, hopefully it will change back in the near future.

I'm getting completely bored with the go go and bar scene these days. I'm sticking to the ladies in my address book mad making P4 P dates with ladies from the Internet and chat apps. Even the massage places are getting old. My 10 K date nights have been fabulous with some real stunners and performers.

John Traveller
12-09-16, 20:16
I went to Saphan Kwai for the first time yesterday. A bit interesting. At the bar T-Ded99 I was shown to a table and they fetched a girl for me to come over and sit down. We had a beer and a small meal (spicy and not good for me). She was very attractive, but didn't seem to be that keen on me. Nose-job 22 years. Left just after 15 minutes. Total bill was 470, the (greedy) waitresses asked for 100 in tip, I gave them 30, LOL. Lots of girls sitting around, but typical for local places just a few are up dancing at a time.

I didn't find the bars Harlim and Music-VDO, should have asked. One bar had the sign "OK" and to others had signs in Thai only, which I cannot read.

Member #4591
12-10-16, 08:37
I went to Saphan Kwai for the first time yesterday. A bit interesting. At the bar T-Ded99 I was shown to a table and they fetched a girl for me to come over and sit down. We had a beer and a small meal (spicy and not good for me). She was very attractive, but didn't seem to be that keen on me. Nose-job 22 years. Left just after 15 minutes. Total bill was 470, the (greedy) waitresses asked for 100 in tip, I gave them 30, LOL. Lots of girls sitting around, but typical for local places just a few are up dancing at a time.

I didn't find the bars Harlim and Music-VDO, should have asked. One bar had the sign "OK" and to others had signs in Thai only, which I cannot read.Hey John,

The bars are less friendly now to foreigners and Harlim was shut down. It's now operating on Kaset Naowamine. There is one bar with no sign to the left of the restaurant past T-Ded, previously the Best. It is still ok for girls. Rainbow is on the left as you first enter Suthisan but very foreigner scared. The Best is really the only good bar left for foreigners.

Syzygies
01-03-17, 11:07
Hey John,

The bars are less friendly now to foreigners and Harlim was shut down. It's now operating on Kaset Naowamine. There is one bar with no sign to the left of the restaurant past T-Ded, previously the Best. It is still ok for girls. Rainbow is on the left as you first enter Suthisan but very foreigner scared. The Best is really the only good bar left for foreigners.Kaset-Nawamin road is long Phahonyothin to Ram-Inthra. I guess to try Best is best.

Member #4591
05-10-17, 16:40
This area has come back to life again. Will be swinging by on Friday to arrange a little rendezvous with a lady companion. There are 5 Bars still going strong in the area.

Member #4591
05-23-17, 00:38
Went there last night and the talent was excellent. Mostly all white skinned and young. Picked a young 20 year old with big breasts and braces, very cute. Had a few drinks at 110 per Heineken. Much cheaper than Sukhumvit normally. We snuggled up together at the table while I was fingering her. She was getting very hot and starting stroking me. All of a sudden her head disappeared under the table and she unzipped my fly. I couldn't believe she started to give me head right there in the bar. It was after 2 AM and we were sitting in a back corner. Very few customers around. It was only for about 2 minutes but one hell of a thrill for me. Anyways normally this place asks for all the money upfront bu this time I just paid them 500 Baht for the girl and paid my drink bill. I couldn't wait to get this one home. Nice see cup tits and a round ass for me to play with. We started out in missionary but I could tell I was hurting her a little. I'm really just normal size but she held up her pinky finger and said Khun Thai. I just laughed and tried to go slowly for her. Because of this, cow girl didn't work out to well so I flipped her over and finished BB doggy. What a thrill for me to do this young 20 year old with braces. Other than her complaint about some slight pain, it was a good encounter with a young girl with little to no inhibitions. She was really drunk so that must have helped.

Member #4698
05-23-17, 01:03
A very positive report Bkkdog especially compared to the one you posted on 11/19/2016. I am glad things are getting better. I have not been to T-Ded in a couple of years, but I always liked the place. Its old school. I like that. I will save this post in my files, so I don't forget to pay a long overdue visit the next time I am in BKK. Thanks for the update.

Member #4591
05-26-17, 05:15
Started the night out a For you formally the Best. Same owner. Small bar still with about 20 ladies. Atmosphere was dull last night. Ordered one large bottle of Heineken for 120 Baht. Can't beat that price for the large size in a Bangkok. Moved over to T -Ded and it was the complete opposite. Sat down and ordered another Heineken. They really push you to order food here but I told them I'm not hungry but I would let the girl order some after I found one. There is one ladyboy Moma son who always takes good care of me by recommending ladies and this time, she did not disappoint.

She brought over this stunning sexy 28 year old with large natural see cups, similar to my other girl but with no tattoos or braces. We sat and flirted for a while drinking beers and speaking broken Thai and English together. She kept asking me to boom boom but I wanted to test the waters to see how patient she would be. She hung in there like a trooper so I went ahead and took her. 500 Baht to the Moma and 2,500 for her LT.

Back at my place, I could see she was drunk, but a happy drunk. Quick shower and I couldn't wait any longer to get my hands on those large natural melons. I grabbed on for dear life squeezing, sucking, and dove in for a nice long DATY session. She was squirming all around and screaming, it was a splendid site to see. I couldn't wait any longer and slipped the condom on and went to town on that pussy. To date, she has been the most vocal and active sex partner I have had from T-Ded. Miss, cowgirl, and a very long doggy session to finish. Now this is where it's gets more interesting. We cuddle and talk for about 20 minutes and she starts stroking me and asking if I have power. Second shot? Giddy up! At this stage, I was so horny again, I just took the plunge and it wasn't until I had finished again that I realized it was BB. My mind was just so into this sexy girl and being with her made me feel like I had no other cares in the world.

Body- 8/10.

Atitude - 10/10.

Face-9/10.

Repeat? No because I will fall in love if I do.

EihTooms
05-26-17, 06:59
Started the night out a For you formally the Best. Same owner. Small bar still with about 20 ladies. Atmosphere was dull last night. Ordered one large bottle of Heineken for 120 Baht. Can't beat that price for the large size in a Bangkok. Moved over to T -Ded and it was the complete opposite. Sat down and ordered another Heineken. They really push you to order food here but I told them I'm not hungry but I would let the girl order some after I found one. There is one ladyboy Moma son who always takes good care of me by recommending ladies and this time, she did not disappoint.

She brought over this stunning sexy 28 year old with large natural see cups, similar to my other girl but with no tattoos or braces. We sat and flirted for a while drinking beers and speaking broken Thai and English together. She kept asking me to boom boom but I wanted to test the waters to see how patient she would be. She hung in there like a trooper so I went ahead and took her. 500 Baht to the Moma and 2,500 for her LT.

Back at my place, I could see she was drunk, but a happy drunk. Quick shower and I couldn't wait any longer to get my hands on those large natural melons. I grabbed on for dear life squeezing, sucking, and dove in for a nice long DATY session. She was squirming all around and screaming, it was a splendid site to see. I couldn't wait any longer and slipped the condom on and went to town on that pussy. To date, she has been the most vocal and active sex partner I have had from T-Ded. Miss, cowgirl, and a very long doggy session to finish. Now this is where it's gets more interesting. We cuddle and talk for about 20 minutes and she starts stroking me and asking if I have power. Second shot? Giddy up! At this stage, I was so horny again, I just took the plunge and it wasn't until I had finished again that I realized it was BB. My mind was just so into this sexy girl and being with her made me feel like I had no other cares in the world.

Body- 8/10.

Atitude - 10/10.

Face-9/10.

Repeat? No because I will fall in love if I do.Two girls in a row from the same bar, each up for FS with BB finish. Do I detect a trend here? I might have to re-visit that area and bar again soon.

Member #4591
05-26-17, 12:46
Two girls in a row from the same bar, each up for FS with BB finish. Do I detect a trend here? I might have to re-visit that area and bar again soon.When visiting this place, I always get the feeling that not all of the ladies will be happy to go with a foreigner. For this reason, I have built up relationships with some of the staff and they always tell the ladies I'm Jai dee. I always tip staff who recommends the girl 500 Baht. I should clarify that the 500 Baht I always pay to the bar staff is not madantory. It's not a bar fine. You could get away with just paying the lady her fee and your bar bill. You must also pay upfront in the bar before taking the lady out so I forked over the 2,500 to my lady at my table . This concept is not normal for farang in Thailand but the Thais are used to it. Sideline girls often require a 500-1000Baht deposit to book the appointment. I for one have never paid the deposit and shy away from the ladies who ask.

The last two times here I have been very lucky. Let's hope the streek keeps up. I had crossed it off my list already but tried again and it paid off!

Goatscrot
05-29-17, 07:58
When visiting this place, I always get the feeling that not all of the ladies will be happy to go with a foreigner. For this reason, I have built up relationships with some of the staff and they always tell the ladies I'm Jai dee. I always tip staff who recommends the girl 500 Baht. I should clarify that the 500 Baht I always pay to the bar staff is not madantory. It's not a bar fine. You could get away with just paying the lady her fee and your bar bill. You must also pay upfront in the bar before taking the lady out so I forked over the 2,500 to my lady at my table . This concept is not normal for farang in Thailand but the Thais are used to it. Sideline girls often require a 500-1000Baht deposit to book the appointment. I for one have never paid the deposit and shy away from the ladies who ask.

The last two times here I have been very lucky. Let's hope the streek keeps up. I had crossed it off my list already but tried again and it paid off!Sounds quite good. Have not visited that area in well over 10 years. Think it is time!

Uncle Volodya
05-29-17, 09:38
When visiting this place, I always get the feeling that not all of the ladies will be happy to go with a foreigner. Sounds a lot like Thermae! (if your replace foreigner with Caucasian / Farang) 555.

Thanks for posting all the info on this area. I will definitely go for a look this summer.

Member #4591
06-19-17, 05:46
It was about 3 AM now and I was on the verge of going home without satisfying my cravings. Called all my regulars with no luck so I decided to head to Saphan Kwai to see if anything was still going on. T-Ded looked closed but when they saw me coming they ushered me in. The lights were on but still many ladies hanging around after closing making last minute deals. I was told the girl I saw before was there and didn't have a customer. You know the one I said I wouldn't repeat because I didn't want to fall in love. The one I've already repeated with once already. She sees me and runs over giving me a big hub. We start DFKing right there in front of the other girls. She grabs my hands and puts them on her tits. Ok I'm sold. I pay the 2,500 amd off we go. In my room, I will just say it was a combination of a GFE and a PSE. I just love her natural tits and nice round ass. We did it like bunny rabbits in all positions until 6 AM. Called her a taxi and sent her home. I wanted to keep her for the rest of the day but I'm addicted so better to get her out. Then I realized she left a full unopened box of condoms on my night stand that we never got around to opening. My bad! But it was a good bad.

Member #4591
09-13-17, 03:19
Headed over to T-Det on Saphan Kwai. They are supposed to close at 2 AM but they turn the outside lights off and continue to oeprate. On this night there were about 30 girls. I chose WA Wa. This girl has worked in Hong Kong before in those hotels where punters can visit for 600 HKD (3,000 Baht) a pop. Her English was quite good so we got along nicely. Beautiful ass, blond dyed hair and nice bolt ONS. We flirted a little over beer and frenchfries and left about 3 AM. For others, the place was still going strong but you never know, on any given night the army or police will swoop in and force them to close. Back in the room she was a little shy. She told me it was because she was drunk. In HK, she never had to drink so she was not used to it and it was taking its toll. This started to worry me because in Sephan Kwai you must pay the bar the full fee. There is no bar fine and the lady gets all the money unless she wants to share some with the momason who introduced her to you. 2,500. Anyways, after her shower she came around and we had a very good session. Lots of positions and a good BBBJ. She had such a beautiful ass. 200 Baht taxi and I sent her on her way. She would have stayed the night but I had to wake up for a quick meeting at 7. There were good signs of a second pop in the morning if others are interested. This depends on the girl and YMMV. The girls can change here on any given day and they don't have numbers. So it's a crap shoot of who you will see on any given day. I like this.

Syzygies
09-16-17, 08:07
I'm really just normal size but she held up her pinky finger and said Khun Thai. I just laughed and tried to go slowly for her. Because of this, cow girl didn't work out to well so I flipped her over and finished BB doggy. What a thrill for me to do this young 20 year old with braces. Other than her complaint about some slight pain, it was a good encounter with a young girl with little to no inhibitions. She was really drunk so that must have helped.I guess that should have read "Khon Thai", meaning this is (size) of a Thai man (her demonstrating).

Member #4591
09-18-17, 09:04
I guess that should have read "Khon Thai", meaning this is (size) of a Thai man (her demonstrating).Yes maybe you are correct but the spelling is just mildly different. Cheers.

Member #4591
10-16-17, 06:25
Got that urge again and headed over to T-Det on Saphan Kwai. This time it was 2:30 AM and the place was shutting down but they still let me in. There were a few customers lingering around but mostly the girls were sitting and chatting while getting changed. Yes, you heard that right. They were changing right inside the club area not in the change rooms. I spotted a real stunner with dyed blond hair, her Facebook photos attached. Immediately called the momason over to arrange the deal. Anyways, this girl would not go back to my place but agreed to use the ST hotel across the road. For reference, the ST room fee is included when you pay the bar the 2,500. In the room, mediocre blow job but that's not what I was there for. I wanted to tap that ass. I flipped her over and started with DATY. At first she was saying Maow which in Thai means no or don't want so I slowed my tongue strokes down and licked her slowly from top to bottom. This calmed her down and before I knew it, she was moving her pelvis up and down to match my tongue strokes. This kept up until she came violently. Then I mounted her in mish, no mention of a condom, but she started to complain about the pain from my dick. I grabbed some lube and flipped her over for some glorious doggy style action where I finished. What an ass on this girl. Her name was Tina photos attached from her Facebook as we still keep in touch. One with blonde hair all done up Japanese style cosplay and one more natural with a different hair style and colour. Not a GFE or PSE but I was just happy to tap such a gorgeous and sexy lady.

EihTooms
10-16-17, 07:04
-snip-

Then I mounted her in mish, no mention of a condom...

-snip-

Not a GFE or PSE but I was just happy to tap such a gorgeous and sexy lady.Funny, I would characterize that level of service as being closer to a real GFE or a real PSE than 99% of the other so-called GFE/PSE reports I read here. LOL. Guess that's what happens when we've all had different GirlFriends and watched different PornStar videos from which to draw our apparently quite subjective definitions.

Member #4591
10-16-17, 14:00
Funny, I would characterize that level of service as being closer to a real GFE or a real PSE than 99% of the other so-called GFE/PSE reports I read here. LOL. Guess that's what happens when we've all had different GirlFriends and watched different PornStar videos from which to draw our apparently quite subjective definitions.I will tell you my idea of a GFE and a PSE. A GFE is a lady I can kiss and fuck bareback. A lady that never complains about me ducking her because it hurts and a lady who makes me believe or truly does enjoy our session.

A PSE is a girl who gives me no holds barred bareback sex in every position imaginable, never complains about the sex and keeps coming back for more. I would not classify my session with Tina in any of those two categories.

If your idea of a GFE is only BB sex, then I can see how you classify it. Everyone has their own idea mate.

Cheers.

Member #4591
10-16-17, 14:03
I have just received a few requests for Tina's Facebook by PM. I want to be clear that if I don't know you from your extensive contributions to the Thailand forum or you have a proven history of massive contributions on another thread that impresses the shit out of me, I will not share any of the ladies contact info with you. Please don't bother sending the request. Thank you and I hope you all understand. I provide enough information for most people to track down the ladies in my posts on their own. For example, in my post about Tina, I provided her photo with 2 hair colours, name of the bar, and the location of the bar. That should be enough.

Goatscrot
10-16-17, 15:43
Got that urge again and headed over to T-Det on Saphan Kwai. This time it was 2:30 AM and the place was shutting down but they still let me in. There were a few customers lingering around but mostly the girls were sitting and chatting while getting changed. Yes, you heard that right. They were changing right inside the club area not in the change rooms. I spotted a real stunner with dyed blond hair, her Facebook photos attached. Immediately called the momason over to arrange the deal. Anyways, this girl would not go back to my place but agreed to use the ST hotel across the road. For reference, the ST room fee is included when you pay the bar the 2,500. In the room, mediocre blow job but that's not what I was there for. I wanted to tap that ass. I flipped her over and started with DATY. At first she was saying Maow which in Thai means no or don't want so I slowed my tongue strokes down and licked her slowly from top to bottom. This calmed her down and before I knew it, she was moving her pelvis up and down to match my tongue strokes. This kept up until she came violently. Then I mounted her in mish, no mention of a condom, but she started to complain about the pain from my dick. I grabbed some lube and flipped her over for some glorious doggy style action where I finished. What an ass on this girl. Her name was Tina photos attached from her Facebook as we still keep in touch. One with blonde hair all done up Japanese style cosplay and one more natural with a different hair style and colour. Not a GFE or PSE but I was just happy to tap such a gorgeous and sexy lady.Just far and above what you see in the Farang entertainment areas.

EihTooms
10-16-17, 19:45
I will tell you my idea of a GFE and a PSE. A GFE is a lady I can kiss and fuck bareback. A lady that never complains about me ducking her because it hurts and a lady who makes me believe or truly does enjoy our session.

A PSE is a girl who gives me no holds barred bareback sex in every position imaginable, never complains about the sex and keeps coming back for more. I would not classify my session with Tina in any of those two categories.

If your idea of a GFE is only BB sex, then I can see how you classify it. Everyone has their own idea mate.

Cheers.No, I wouldn't say my idea of a GFE is "only" BB sex. But, like you, I wouldn't consider anything a GFE or PSE if a condom is required. I read reports here and elsewhere where the poster characterizes a session as either a GFE or a PSE, yet a condom is required, sometimes even for BJ. Since your report did not, that is why I said it seemed closer to a real GFE or a real PSE, in my mind, than 99% of the others; virtually ALL of the reports that describe having to wear a condom.

I realize some men prefer to wear a condom and might even choose to do so with their actual girlfriend for various reasons. However, unless it is reported that the P4P girl graciously gave him the option of going BB or not before he "covered up", I would never go along with accepting a poster's characterization of such a session as (or a possible recommendation of the girl for) a GFE or PSE.

IMO, your description in the quote above merely makes a distinction between a great GFE/PSE and a minimal one.

XXL
10-17-17, 01:59
No, I wouldn't say my idea of a GFE is "only" BB sex. But, like you, I wouldn't consider anything a GFE or PSE if a condom is required.Exactly! Also, I chuckle at PUA's assertion they're having better sex with game than mongers are having with prostitutes, unless said PUAs specify they get BB. I regard any covered sex as prostitutional.

Member #4591
10-29-17, 06:43
Excellent report for this area.

27 Oct I had been told the Bangkok Bars would be closed and alcohol sales not allowed (still). So we decided to go to T Det-99 in Saphan Kwai (Sutthisan Road) not far from BTS Ari I think.

Strangely the Thai bars were open and selling Alcohol, although they were very quiet, and not that many girls. The dancing on the table tops was extremely light on, and the mamasan LB suggested that the dancing would return to normal on 1 Nov.

The mamasan was trying very hard to push certain girls on us. I was trying to resist strongly as I normally like to choose. LOL Choosing would be tricky of course as was very dark in there, especially when not accustomed to the low light. I didn't like most suggested girls too much due to being allergic to high levels of "Sanyagum" (surgeries).

I decided to stop the hassling by selecting a girl. However very difficult due to low lighting as I mentioned. I called over a girl that had given me an immense smile on entering, not exactly pretty, just not too ugly and clearly all natural. She took to me like a house on fire and was soon cuddling up and playing around a bit like a naughty monkey. LOL.

BKK Dog had also picked a girl, and I could see she was prettier and looked to have a good body too, maybe. With my girl I had hardly seen the body at all. She wasn't fat thighed, but I had no clue if the covered body was really any good at all. She was quite short. The girls to not get up for dancing so this made it all the harder to see if bodies were any good. Normally I prefer to she girls dance on stage under good lighting and as scantily clad as possible. It is not easy to check out the figure of a girl sitting next to you unless you start molesting big time.

The bill was quite reasonable, as pay a lot less for drinks and food than would in a cowboy bar including drinks for the girl. Food menu was in Thai script and quite extensive, (difficult to read in low light). First up I ordered "Puu Phat Phong Karee" (stir fried crab in yellow curry powder) Had to change to prawn as they had no crab. We also had Cashews and French fries.

Fee for a girl ST is 2500 Baht which includes BF, and ST room charge (300 paid by girl to the ST Hotel). ST is only 1 hour though at the ST Hotel.

Spotted a really stunning surgeries girl, with acceptable nose job, but really bad half coconut shell like bolt-ONS. I made a wise-crack about LB looks to my girl, and she commented that yes some of the dancers maybe actually ladyboys, possiblty post-op, since she mentioned the cutting off of the dick (maybe just a joke. I can't say). So I can't say I spotted and dancing girl that was a LB for certain, but felt slightly unsure.

My girl turned out to be a Chiang Rai farm girl, with very little experience, aged 25, worked in T Det only 2 weeks as previously factory only paid about 300 Baht per day. Very low English ability (almost none). Never fucked a Farang in her life. For some reason she seemed to like Farangs a lot. Hard to fathom. Probably she had bad experiences with Thai guys. In the end decided to take a major non-cautious gamble and BF her purely as she seemed to have a good attitude (a very often misleading thing).

As one would expect, for a girl of very low experience, she did not know much at all about sex. With clothes off, I could see her body was way below the standard I expect from bar girls, but not a total disaster area. Tits rather pancake style. It appeared she had never experienced DATY, but took to it very well. After I was getting tired of DATY, I was about to change, and the girl brazenly pushes my head back down there. WTF? She indicates "Naam yang mai taek" literally "her waters have not yet broken". A euphemism for no cum as yet. So I had to persist and after maybe 30 to 40 minutes she finally made it. The time left in the room was starting to get low. Ha ha. So I tried to tongue kiss her. Nothing doing. She never has done that before. LOL She likes to kiss the nose. LOL Ask for a BJ. She has never done that before either. She claims Thai boys don't ask for BJ, they just fuck straight off. I ask her how come she wanted me to lick her clit for so long but is not wanting to return the service. She does not know how to, is her only excuse. Okay So had to wank myself up (she was not good at it) while fingering her pussy (partially resisted).

She relaxed her legs beautifully well for the fuck part, but somehow her pussy did not have the right feel for me at the deeper levels. Don't know why. So was not a great feeling pussy for the fuck. All up a pretty much disaster fuck, as one might expect, with so little knowledge and experience, and bad luck the pussy fit just not quite right for me. Not all pussies are equal. LOL I have tight girls and not so tight girls, but have to feel good at the deeper levels.

I have to remind myself of girl selection criteria for a fuck that I should not relax too much, ideally.

1. Pretty Face.

2. Great curvy slim body, with tits preferably having been seen uncovered or groped. Need to have seen the girl properly in a standing position.

3. Fun loving, not to serious, and showing keenness. I guess the girl passed this criteria.

4. Several years of extensive sex experience.

5. Plenty of experience fucking Farangs ideally, so not dick scared.

6. Knows how to give BBBJs.

7. Willing to give a sample tongue kissing in the bar, even if a bit surreptitiously.

8. For absolute stunners, some criteria could be relaxed a little like "experience with Farangs", due to possibly being worth the risk in case of getting lucky to find an exceptional girl.

I remind myself, that for many years I had mostly bad experiences with Nataree girls, because they were mostly inexperienced farm girls sometimes from Myanmar, they were contract debt girls, forced to do it, and so not really into it, etc. The more experienced girls in the fishbowl were better. I have to remind me that I am not so horny an individual, that any girl will do. They have to know how to make a good sex session, how to move their body, etc. Have to know how to BBBJ and tongue kiss. Not easy to find in Thai oriented Soapies except for more experienced girls. All my favourite girls have years of experience. They know what has to be done to turn me on a lot, even the relatively shy one.

So I ask myself, how could I take a girl who really only passed one of the criteria with flying colours? Brain fade. LOL Unfucked for a few days influencing me.

Tonight the rectification. I look forward to one of my super sexy super expert super experienced long time favourite girls, who prefers Farangs, preferably not too small. A girl that has been fabulous from the very first time with her. Often she has not had a fuck since the last time I saw her.

BKK Dog report that T Det at one time had naked girl lap dances for 100 Baht per go in the past. This has been stamped out since police raids. Why do the police have to spoil the fun? What is so bad about girls being naked? Works well at Crazy House, a Police "affiliated" bar, I think.

T Det remains mostly a curiosity for me. The prices are good, but girls are mostly for Thai taste, and so nothing drags me back there in a big hurry. Some pretty faces, but some of those girls has odd shaped bodies, due to either pudge or surgeries.

Why do girls work in a lower class place like this? If they were really top class they could be in a Coyote Club for Thais or a Soapy. Some of the girls have friends that work there. So they don't want to go into a Cowboy bar with no friends for moral support. Maybe they can't speak English. Perhaps they are able to avoid customers they don't like. Also they have probably fucked plenty of Thais but lack farang experience (not a good thing).

Member #4591
10-29-17, 06:54
New girl!

Her ass was her biggest asset. She knew how to give a good BBJ and attacked me like a mad dog in the room. Spent most of the time in the doggy position. Was able to get off two shots between 12 and 1:30. Good GFE session for me on a quiet night.

Member #4591
03-20-18, 15:50
Tnis bar has gone down hill at the moment. The girls are less friendly and accommodating now. I took one home a few weeks ago and kicked her out after 30 minutes. Since you pay upfront, I thought I would be out my 2,500 but I demanded half back and she gave it to me. Will be taking a break from this area for a while.

Nyezhov
07-09-18, 16:14
Any recent reports? I am looking at apartments in this area.

Member #4591
11-23-18, 12:11
T-det is the name of the best bar there. The girls often dance on stripper poles and then come around to drink with customers. There is a very small fee to have a lady sit and drink with and the beer is cheap. There are no lady drinks and the bar really pushes you to order food for you and your chosen companion. Here, there is no bar fine. The shirt time rate is 1,500 baht for Thais and 2500 for farang. I normally pay 2000 as I am a regular. You will need to take the lady across the street to the hotel and the hotel is often included in the price you pay the bar. I often will also pay 2,500 and take the girl to my condo close by. You can get topless lap dances for 100 baht. For the local scene, paying upfront is the norm. If you don't want to pay first, don't take the chance and don't go swim with the local fish. All experiences are YMMV and Thai language skills will get you far. A good change of scenery.