PDA

View Full Version : Morocco - Marrakech

LifeIsABeach
08-07-16, 07:40

Hhann
11-01-23, 07:58
Marrakech.

Lots and lots of 'Hamams' (spa / massages) everywhere in old town (medina / jema el-Fna) square mile but do not expect or ask for 'extras' when you are at the counter as the business owners not allowed to promote it by law. 1 HR spa starts at 250 Dhs (cheaper) to 500 Dhs (high end).

If there is luck the masseuse may give a happy ending in return for a 'tip'(for which they may haggle you latter).

I feel 100 Dhs is a good tip (around 10 Eur) to start with if there is just happy ending.

There is still a traditional mindset due to cultural / religious aspect, but pimps as strangers all around the street offering to 'connect' - avoid them they are just there money and time wasting.

The west of the city (closer to airport) has lots of modern bars and nightclubs, this is something worth exploring, which I didn't do, may be next time.

Overall take your chance in Marrakesh if you want to monger while in the middle of culture, traditions & food.

Ullo200
11-22-23, 16:11
Hi all,

Currently I am in Marrakesh, can some please advise on were to find good services, I am a little disappointed as from.

Last 2 days I can't find even a single good place or contact.

Thanks in advance.

John Auro
11-22-23, 16:28
Hi all,

Currently I am in Marrakesh, can some please advise on were to find good services, I am a little disappointed as from.

Last 2 days I can't find even a single good place or contact.

Thanks in advance. Well, I think it would be quite helpful- if you run around already since 2 days, to tell where and when you have been at places, which made you disappointed.

Which discos did you go, which bar did you go at what time? Did you try Tinder, Badoo. Did you go any massage saloon? Etc. !

Auro.