PDA

View Full Version : Smart and sexy Fillipina who can squirt.

Khundig
09-01-16, 12:42
Hi folks,

I met this girl a few months ago first time and posted a report about my positive experience with her. Since then I met her a few times again in Dubai or Abu Dhabi. She lives in Dubai and does it as a side business. She is very selective with new clients though.

She always stays in touch with my via whatsapp keeping me up to date with her life. I am not sure if that's just a good marketing strategy since she is very smart or just sympathy. Maybe both.

Anyway to make a long story short I met her again and this time she really surprised me one more time. We always have great sex together and she really enjoys having it at least 3 times per night.

This time she was obviously very horny but I was quite tired after the first round. She tried to tease me a bit and when she found out I was too lazy she went out of the bed standing next to me and started to rub her clit like crazy.

I was watching her and really didn't know what she was trying to show me. But after a while she got more and more exited, started to moan and came standing in front of the bed. She was squirting and I couldn't believe what I was watching there. After that she came back to the bed and asked me " did that made you maybe horny?" and I didn't know what to say. She never told me before that she can squirt if she does it herself. Again, I don't know if she did this only for me. But I guess if she likes somebody you can experience this program too.

This woman is really a diamond. Top body, very smart and a positive person. Attached are 2 pics to give you an idea about her body. She doesn't want to show her pretty face here.

Contact details only to senior members via PM.

Please treat her with respect.

K.

BlackCitizen
09-02-16, 05:48
Hi folks,

I met this girl a few months ago first time and posted a report about my positive experience with her. Since then I met her a few times again in Dubai or Abu Dhabi. She lives in Dubai and does it as a side business.

This time she was obviously very horny but I was quite tired after the first round. She tried to tease me a bit and when she found out I was too lazy she went out of the bed standing next to me and started to rub her clit like crazy.

K.

Are you creating a new thread?. This post could have had a place in reports.

Khundig
09-02-16, 09:17
Are you creating a new thread?. This post could have had a place in reports.Oops sorry that was not my intention. Admin please move this to the normal AD forum.

IAintSpecial
11-07-16, 13:28
Hi folks,

I met this girl a few months ago first time and posted a report about my positive experience with her. Since then I met her a few times again in Dubai or Abu Dhabi. She lives in Dubai and does it as a side business. She is very selective with new clients though.

She always stays in touch with my via whatsapp keeping me up to date with her life. I am not sure if that's just a good marketing strategy since she is very smart or just sympathy. Maybe both.

Anyway to make a long story short I met her again and this time she really surprised me one more time. We always have great sex together and she really enjoys having it at least 3 times per night.

This time she was obviously very horny but I was quite tired after the first round. She tried to tease me a bit and when she found out I was too lazy she went out of the bed standing next to me and started to rub her clit like crazy..I think she must have some special liking to you because she took 1 k from me for all night and to be honest was the worst money I have ever spent on a hooker in Dubai. Am disgusted with myself that I didn't ask her what she does and does not do. She doesn't kiss. Didn't even attempt touch my cock let alone get anywhere near her lips. Barely got 1 shot out of her 12 hours. But my oh my she can talk for a lifetime repeating the same subject over and fucking over. I was total gentleman even cooked her dinner etc. I am never rude or pushy with any woman but she had zero interest in sex which is what she was paid to do. In the morning she did a sneaky thing to avoid morning shot. She went to bathroom came back and snuggled with me. So I get up to brush my teeth come back and she is up and has dressed the bed etc. She got 1,000 aed + taxi + nice home cooked dinner and wine.

She is not 35 either is older think 40. Is a nice person and pleasant personality.

WIR not in a million years.

Obviously others have reported different experiences here so YMMV but be warned.

(Thanks K for helping me out with the contact and my report is no reflection on you as a user here. I am grateful and hope you don't think my scathing report on her is anything to do with you.).

Wicked Roger
11-07-16, 17:19
I think she must have some special liking to you because she took 1 k from me for all night and to be honest was the worst money I have ever spent on a hooker in Dubai. (Thanks K for helping me out with the contact and my report is no reflection on you as a user here. I am grateful and hope you don't think my scathing report on her is anything to do with you.).IAS,

While I have not sampled the lady a very good ISGer from Italy has on my recommendation via Khundig, he is a well traveled monger who has partied with me on a number of occasions in the Philippines (mainly) and sampled my contacts there. So he has some 'credibility' IMHO. The reason for not trying her is because of what he told me.

He has the same experience and would not repeat again, he did not FR as said "not worth the effort".

No reflection on K but maybe K if you see her again point out the "rules of the game" as one day she will [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) off a punter big time and the consequences may not be good. Just saying as YMMV and we all have different flavors but if she wants AED1 k she had better be very special as a Filipino (I can find 4 of them where I live at times but that is not fair on some of those who know me LOL).

IAintSpecial
11-09-16, 02:45
IAS,

He has the same experience and would not repeat again, he did not FR as said "not worth the effort".

No reflection on K but maybe K if you see her again point out the "rules of the game" as one day she will P*** off a punter big time and the consequences may not be good. Just saying as YMMV and we all have different flavors but if she wants AED1 k she had better be very special as a Filipino (I can find 4 of them where I live at times but that is not fair on some of those who know me LOL).WR,

Consider me extremely p* off! But I am not the type to confront with a girl on my home turf. If she had been with a few of my friends she would have been faced with a demand or money back and told to get the fuck out! It is a pity your Italian buddy didn't post the FR as it would have saved me $$ I guess the lesson here guys is ALWAYS discuss the service and agree before handing over money or pay afterwards irrespective of any recommendations. This is after all a business transaction. If I followed my own rules I would have never booked her.

I can get 4 cheap Viets in marina at 300 aed each who will be average but will give you 1 shot and BJ! Viet AMPS in Bur Dubai and Deira are charging 200ST FS now. I can get HJ & BJ from a young super busty Thai + massage and shower for 350!

1 hour with 2 shots with the best BJ queen in Dubai from apple at Lucy's is 300+100, for a prc in the same 40 yr age bracket. Same can be had for Rak MILF in marina as you said this Fili girl is charging way above her worth.

Wicked Roger
11-09-16, 17:26
It is a pity your Italian buddy didn't post the FR as it would have saved me $$ I guess the lesson here guys is ALWAYS discuss the service and agree before handing over money or pay afterwards irrespective of any recommendations. This is after all a business transaction. If I followed my own rules I would have never booked her.

I can get 4 cheap Viets in marina at 300 aed each who will be average but will give you 1 shot and BJ! Viet AMPS in Bur Dubai and Deira are charging 200ST FS now. I can get HJ & BJ from a young super busty Thai + massage and shower for 350!.He posts rarely due to personal reasons and I never thought about it until I read your FR. He parties with me in the Philippines where the standard of girls is way better (am bias I know LOL) and costs affordable (as you pointed out with your Viets).

But each to his own and some may like her some may not ces't la vie.

CiderMaker
11-10-16, 09:56
I've had the pleasure of her company a couple of times. She is 40, but with the body of a 25 year old. Flawless skin and perky tits. She is a reasonable fuck, especially with a bit of hair-pulling which seems to turn her on.

The reason I will not take her again is the talking; after a drink its non-stop chatter about her life story. It is relentless and soon becomes irritating. Otherwise a decent girl. I'd recommend her for a couple of hours.

Wicked Roger
11-10-16, 14:11
I've had the pleasure of her company a couple of times. She is 40, but with the body of a 25 year old. Flawless skin and perky tits. She is a reasonable fuck, especially with a bit of hair-pulling which seems to turn her on.

The reason I will not take her again is the talking; after a drink its non-stop chatter about her life story. It is relentless and soon becomes irritating. Otherwise a decent girl. I'd recommend her for a couple of hours.As I said each has a different flavor and thinking YMMV, in my case my Italian friend has good taste and if says don't take I won't as I party with him and he and I know the taste we like (as do some seniors on the UAE thread).

AlexMartens
11-23-16, 14:14
Hello gents,

I want to thank Khundig for sharing the digits. I've had this lady twice within two weeks and the experience has been very positive. I can relate to the other fellas about the talkative part of her that will not shut up, but nothing that a BJ will not muffle. With that said, on both occasions I had her overnight and had great sex. I will definitely give her another go in a month or so. I guess I am a minority here as far as good experiences go with this lady. She does squirt, that is a show in its on.

Surfy
01-30-17, 04:20
Could someone post the contact info for this WG? Sounds kind of interesting and would like to try her out. Can she be found on MR or other sites? Appreciate the assistance fellow mongers.

Hello gents,

I want to thank Khundig for sharing the digits. I've had this lady twice within two weeks and the experience has been very positive. I can relate to the other fellas about the talkative part of her that will not shut up, but nothing that a BJ will not muffle. With that said, on both occasions I had her overnight and had great sex. I will definitely give her another go in a month or so. I guess I am a minority here as far as good experiences go with this lady. She does squirt, that is a show in its on.

ChelseaBill
09-24-18, 18:39
As I said each has a different flavor and thinking YMMV, in my case my Italian friend has good taste and if says don't take I won't as I party with him and he and I know the taste we like (as do some seniors on the UAE thread).Disappointed.

I came across Sandy's profile on Dubai Tinder. After 3 weeks of good banter and frequent exchanges (including the photo posted in the opening report of this thread), I invited Sandy to visit me at the Airport Road Le Meridien, Dubai.

We arranged to meet outside of Jules at the appointed hour. Sandy had obviously been sending me very old photos of herself when she had a lovely tight little body. She is now somewhat rotund and definitely not my 'stripped down racing snake' spec anymore. Yes, I was annoyed and disappointed due to the deception. I was more p*ssed off with myself because it appears to be the norm for ladies thesedays to use photos of their bygone era to get the interest of the monger and then turn up hoping they won't be turned away.

I've been subjected to such deceit 4-5 times this year. Bahrain, Bangkok and now dusty Dubai. Lesson learnt. Where one can not verify the appearance of the girl via video, don't bother!

Being a knob and realising I had not taken due diligence, I gave Sandy the bottle of Tequila Gold I bought for us plus AED 200 for her troubles and then went into Jules and secured a trim Vietnamese girl who was tight. All's well that ends well🙏.