PDA

View Full Version : Anything on the wrong side of the river?

Xpartan
10-09-16, 09:27
Gents,

Staying at the Millennium Hilton. Not my first time in BKK, but haven't been on a mongering trip for quite a while. Read about having bellboys bringing in girls at this place, but I have to be very discreet, so asking for that kind of help would be risky. Walked up and down the main road and can't see anything aside from a few seemingly legit massage places. Anything in the neighborhood for quick relief?

Xpartan
10-15-16, 04:42
Gents,

Staying at the Millennium Hilton. Not my first time in BKK, but haven't been on a mongering trip for quite a while. Read about having bellboys bringing in girls at this place, but I have to be very discreet, so asking for that kind of help would be risky. Walked up and down the main road and can't see anything aside from a few seemingly legit massage places. Anything in the neighborhood for quick relief?Well, after completing my stay, I can see why no one has answered. Because there are none, it seems. I enjoyed the hotel and the amenities for most parts, but wouldn't ever stay there on my own volition. Too far from everything in Bangkok's heat and traffic even if you have time, which I didn't. Still, if you have to stay there on business, here is my $. 02.

1. The place seems to be GF, and even if not, I don't see how they could enforce anything, as the lobby is massive, there are several entrances, and who's going to stop you?

2. A bellboy will get you a girl. Cost me 4 K, and no, I didn't tip her (she did try to hustle) or him, it's too much already.

3. The girl was gorgeous, easily 8 out of 10, but my god, I've never seen a lazier and more capricious *****! She won't suck, won't kiss, won't cowride for more than a minute at a time. The only saving grace (except the appearance) was that she didn't mind being pounded from all angles and positions, and even seemed to enjoy it. Basically let me do whatever as long as she didn't have to move much.

Got into the bathroom, went out, she's dressed (maybe 40 minutes had elapsed). Got real pissed, so she saw it and offered another one. Had lost my appetite, though, and had her do a half-decent massage.

There are a few massage parlors on the main street. All seems to be legit, not even a hand job.

There is one karaoke bar, but the girl at the door was uglier than hell, and when I slowed down in my path, glanced at me with such contempt.

I didn't stick.

AussieDoug
10-15-16, 12:56
Gents,

Staying at the Millennium Hilton. Not my first time in BKK, but haven't been on a mongering trip for quite a while. Read about having bellboys bringing in girls at this place, but I have to be very discreet, so asking for that kind of help would be risky. Walked up and down the main road and can't see anything aside from a few seemingly legit massage places. Anything in the neighborhood for quick relief?Stayed in that hotel about 10 years back, or just after it opened. There are some local joints, turn right out of the main gate, English is sparse, I just hopped a cab and brought one back from Cowboy or nana.

Syzygies
01-13-17, 04:15
Gents,

Staying at the Millennium Hilton. Not my first time in BKK, but haven't been on a mongering trip for quite a while. Read about having bellboys bringing in girls at this place, but I have to be very discreet, so asking for that kind of help would be risky. Walked up and down the main road and can't see anything aside from a few seemingly legit massage places. Anything in the neighborhood for quick relief?Small scale Massage parlors are everywhere, however the nearest soapy on Thonburi side is Snow White 2 (which I never visited even had a GF living in in that location once) about 5 kms away in Talat Pluu district (Ratchadaphisek road. The Bangkok ring road sort of). It may well be easier to cross the river by boat and then travel to more well known mongering areas. Phra Pin Klao district has some places, but it's far from the Hotel.

The Hotel seems to be badly located for mongering. Even girls in other locations probably won't want to travel there unless compensation is excellent.