PDA

View Full Version : FKK-Club Darling (near Frankfurt am Main)

SvenFKK
10-15-16, 10:35
This might be worth checking out: http://www.fkk-club-darling.de/.

Not far from Frankfurt am Main. They now have a special offer (Sunday--Thursday 12:00--20:00) of EUR 80 for two girls (either together or in separate sessions). Entrance is normally EUR 20; not sure if this is included in the EUR 80. Even if it's not, that still seems like a good price. From the website, the facilities and women seem to be of reasonable quality. Apparently sometime there are massages on offer (though not at the time of the special offer? Again, I'm not sure if these are included in the price.

Maybe someone could check this out and report back. (I might do so, of course, but it might be a while.).

Craiova
10-15-16, 10:58
This club was last time good around 2007 with name Malibu. Later called Mambo and then Darling. Max. 7 girls, at afternoon maybe only 3 or 4 girls. Ofc you could be lucky and find a good girl, sometimes there is one. But in general below average optic and below average service level. DFK and even BBBJ are often 20 euro extra. No club for German regulars usually quite empty.

If you like a small club Bahama in Maintal ten times better. Also the slightly bigger clubs Atlanta and Rom are much better. Can't see any reason waste time with this club.

SvenFKK
10-18-16, 12:25
This club was last time good around 2007 with name Malibu. Later called Mambo and then Darling. Max. 7 girls, at afternoon maybe only 3 or 4 girls. Ofc you could be lucky and find a good girl, sometimes there is one. But in general below average optic and below average service level. DFK and even BBBJ are often 20 euro extra. No club for German regulars usually quite empty.
Some German reports indicate that Darling has been renovated, that there are more girls present, and that the service has improved.

We all want service to improve if it is bad. But if it improves and no-one goes because of bad experiences or even bad reports from a decade ago, nothing will come of such improvement. With an entrance fee of only EUR 20 you can't go wrong. I don't know what the normal prices are, but now there is a special offer Sunday--Thursday 12--22 for just EUR 80 which includes two 20-minute sessions (no extra entrance fee; it is also included).

Hessen Bub
10-18-16, 22:59
Didn't hear or read anything good about Darling the last years, also nothing about currently improved service or facilities.

HB.

SvenFKK
03-25-17, 10:35
Didn't hear or read anything good about Darling the last years, also nothing about currently improved service or facilities.

HB.I was there a couple of days ago. Standard is EUR 30 entrance, 50 per half-hour session. I opted for the special EUR 80 including entrance and two 20-minute sessions. Apparently, after that, sessions are the standard EUR 50 for half an hour, so why would anyone pay the EUR 30 entry? With one 30-minute session it costs EUR 80, but for EUR 80 one can also have two 20-minute sessions (or one with two girls), which is more.

Standard FKK-club atmosphere. About 10 girls when I was there and about 3 punters. Went with Tina, who turns out to be the one advertized as masseuse as well. She said that she charges EUR 50 for 30 minutes massage, though signs say EUR 30 for 30 minutes and EUR 60 for 60.

Had a standard 20-minute session with her. Kissing and DATY are includes, as are BBBJ and covered sex. Anal is 100 extra and CIM 50 extra. No wonder that Dietzenbach is more popular: more girls and EUR 30 for 30 minutes with CIM, anal (if the girl does it) or even AO included. She is a bit plump with natural (though not very large) tits. Seemed to genuinely enjoy my DATY. She fucked me in cowgirl.

Back to the room and decided to see who else is there. Very smoky, with essentialyl everyone smoking. One girl came over to me and said that she wanted to show me something. She put my towel around my waste. This has never happened to me anywhere. I am always nude, whether or not it is officially an FKK club. I found this very inappropriate.

A girl at the bar, Anita, came over to me. I was considering going for her anyway. Session was similar to the one with Tina. Unfortunately, very badly done silicone tits. I prefer completely flat tits to silicone of any size.

There was no rush, but neither were the sessions longer than 20 minutes. Apparently the girls get only EUR 25 for the 20-minute sessions. (With the special, one gets coins which they can exchange for money.).

Despite being billed as an FKK club, few if any girls were truly nude, either wearing something and / or wrapped in a towel.

The only justification for this club at all is that there is probably nowhere else near Frankfurt where one can have two sessions for EUR 80. Spending EUR 50 more at Dietzenbach gives a total of 3 30-minute instead of 2 20-minute sessions, with much better quality, and more girls to choose from.

Farther away from Frankfurt, FKK95 gives you a few hours flatrate for EUR 80 or whatever. The PoppClub in Weinheim offers 5 sessions for EUR 79, but seems to be closed.