PDA

View Full Version : Guwahati

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

Dicker001
03-17-20, 09:51
Hi all,

This is two month s old FR. Tried inde Ai. Was in contact with her from few months. Last January fixed the deed, she shared her location, reached at 7 pm, easy to find the place.

Place is in residential area and safe, comfortable, its a flat. She welcomed me and guided to her bedroom. Offered a glass of water. She cooked for me, had dinner and then started 1st session. And 2nd session before we slept. In the morning one more session done. Took bath and left her place.

Looks: 6/10.

Involvement: 3/10.

Pussy: 5/10 (bad smell and that's the turn off for me).

Damages: 10 k.

WIR: No.

CoolGuy19
03-18-20, 19:12
Was in Guwahati for 2 days. It was my First visit to Guwahati. Thanks to Madhumahesh for quick message response. Got to know about the MP with extras. Called the MP and booked the 1 HR session. MP is in rg road. Assigned one Assamese girl. Girl was cute. After 40 minutes massage. Asked and got the extras.

Counter - 1.2 k.

Extras - 1.5 k. FS.

Wir. Yes. Whenever I return to Guwahati.Could you please provide some hints as to where this MP is? Landmarks?

Aditya Bora
03-19-20, 15:49
Hello,

I am a new joinee in this forum and a newbie fool. I'm currently in Ghy. As to my great luck, I have been already duped of 1 k Rs. Yesterday by one who said he will be getting me 2-3 contacts. Can you please help me out.

Karan019
03-20-20, 08:41
Hello,

I am a new joinee in this forum and a newbie fool. I'm currently in Ghy. As to my great luck, I have been already duped of 1 k Rs. Yesterday by one who said he will be getting me 2-3 contacts. Can you please help me out.Provide details of the member who duped you, so that others may be aware of the same.

Also you can PM me if you want info.

LionKing777
03-31-20, 20:59
Stuck in Guwahati for lock down. Can anyone share any indie contact with own place.

LK.

HotPussyEater
04-02-20, 11:58
Stuck in Guwahati for lock down. Can anyone share any indie contact with own place.

LK.See my FR.

NeoGuy11
04-03-20, 09:32
Hi all,

A frequent visitor to Guwahati.

Thanks to a few members here for helping me out.

FR is 1 month old.

In the afternoon, in between work, found myself near Rajg. H area. Had some free time, so straightaway went to a spa, which will definitely make you Envy.

Reception had a girl and boy. Both seemed very accommodating. Paid 1 k at the counter and went into a cubicle. Basic setup. Hygiene so so. Attached shower was a boon.

Disrobed and put in the towel. No dispo. After some time, in comes an NE therapist. Name forgotten, maybe Janish or something.

Gifted her the chocolate I was carrying.

Started from back. OKish massage. After 10 minutes or so of pretension, started caressing her butt. Little bit of chit chat. By this time, my hands were fondling her boobs and ass. Didn't talk about money. Just guided her into bed.

Then the usual stuff. Boobs were smallish but quite firm. Very long nipple, liked that very much. Pussy wasn't smeely but not that inviting either. So skipped the DATY. BBBJ was just about OK.

Miss, Doggy, CG and finished in Miss.

Gave her 1.5 k. She didn't complain.

Overall OK for a quick release.

WIT: Maybe.

P.S. In touch with her on WA. She is ready to meet outside. Maybe after lockdown.

Bumblebee03
04-10-20, 15:24
Hey fellow mongers!

I have seen this lady "Padmaja Gogoi" on Twitter and she looks like a typical Assamese HW. Would love to give her a try but haven't been successful with getting her details yet.

If anybody has met them or has their contact kindly share. My PM is active. It goes without saying that I'll only visit them post the lockdown situation cools down.

Thanks to all! Stay safe.

NeoGuy11
04-11-20, 03:21
Hi everyone,

So after my first MP, the next again ventured out for some more fun. This time went in the evening to an MP situated over the Brand F building.

The lady at the counter declined to show the therapists but assured good results. Paid 1.2 k at the counter after some bargaining.

The setup is again basic. Quite a big bed with an attached shower. Removed clothes and wrapped the towel.

After a few minutes, came the therapist. Local girl, Miss P.

Started with back. Good chit chat. Removed the towel herself to give a good be massage.

Once I turned, the towel was gone completely and I was fondling her big boobs. Not much discussion about extras, just went with the flow. After some foreplay, she herself produced the see. Good banging. Very big boobs.

After the deed, showered together.

Paid her 2 k. I believe she would have agreed to 1.5 k too. But 500 tip.

Kalikkaran
05-09-20, 04:58
I am new to this thread. Kindly help in finding girls. I am staying in Jorhat, but since jorhat is very very dry land, I am searching Guwahati threads. Kindly message and guide me for any contacts. I will be in Guwahati from next week. If any contacts in Jorhat, then more thanks.

Karan019
05-11-20, 06:06
I am new to this thread. Kindly help in finding girls. I am staying in Jorhat, but since jorhat is very very dry land, I am searching Guwahati threads. Kindly message and guide me for any contacts. I will be in Guwahati from next week. If any contacts in Jorhat, then more thanks.Hi,

You can try availing subscription as I am not able to PM you for more details. Meanwhile you can try out some spas at Guwahati, which offer FS. But don't try during lockdown phase. Wait for situation to cool down.

Wawewewo
05-12-20, 21:07
Hello guys,

I'm visiting Itanagar city and Nagaland state in coming days. Can you pleased help me with spa with FS or indie contacts.

Thanks in advance.In Nagaland its hard to find because it is a small town. Plus please be careful of disease. Nagaland has High HIV rates. Use condoms and no kissing.

PosterBoy77
06-14-20, 21:52
Hi everyone,

So after my first MP, the next again ventured out for some more fun. This time went in the evening to an MP situated over the Brand F building.

The lady at the counter declined to show the therapists but assured good results. Paid 1.2 k at the counter after some bargaining.

The setup is again basic. Quite a big bed with an attached shower. Removed clothes and wrapped the towel.

After a few minutes, came the therapist. Local girl, Miss P.

Started with back. Good chit chat. Removed the towel herself to give a good be massage.

Once I turned, the towel was gone completely and I was fondling her big boobs. Not much discussion about extras, just went with the flow. After some foreplay, she herself produced the see. Good banging. Very big boobs.

After the deed, showered together.

Paid her 2 k. I believe she would have agreed to 1.5 k too. But 500 tip.Yes, I remember this place. Went there couple of times in March. First time had a lactating Girl. Not much about the face but was very nice to talk to. Banged her WOT, while squirting mills out of her boobs. Overall rating 7.

Second time it was Nepali chick. And I never had any Nepali with such a loose pussy. But then she offered her ass. Now that was fun. Overall rating would be 6.

And thank you at Madhumahesh Bro.

Karan019
07-10-20, 21:12
This is an old report as I went there before the Covid pandemic. I was looking for a decent Spa with FS, and based on Madhumahesh bro's recommendation visited this MP located near MC jewellers. I had already booked a slot over phone and gave my requirements. As soon as I entered the spa, was greeted by a tall shapely girl Ms. S. She then allotted me a room and asked me to get ready. After a few minutes she entered the room and straightaway enquired my requirements. I asked for FS with BBBJ, she agreed for FS, but insisted on CBJ and I agreed. Then the act began, starting with CBJ, then kissing and foreplay and finally ending witb FS with see. Overall a nice experience altogether and thanks to Madhumahesh bro for the same.

Face - 6/10.

Boobs - 7/10.

Body - 8/10.

Behaviour - 9/10.

WIR. Definitely.

P. s. Also noticed another goodlooking tribal beauty while coming out and planning to do her next time.

Karan019
07-11-20, 18:46
I am new to this thread. Kindly help in finding girls. I am staying in Jorhat, but since jorhat is very very dry land, I am searching Guwahati threads. Kindly message and guide me for any contacts. I will be in Guwahati from next week. If any contacts in Jorhat, then more thanks.It's difficult to PM you as you've not subscribed yet. If you get subscription, can provide you some decent spa details.

SonGokuGod
07-15-20, 01:22
Recently tested a new girl at SP's place.

She was very young, college going girl. Doing class xii.

New in trade, had to teach her many things.

Shy overall, and cooperative.

Overall amazing experience.

Face- 7.

Figure- 8.

Service- 8..Contact details please.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Karan019
07-15-20, 16:53
This is an old FR (6 months).

One night I decided to monger around CC bar (near see basti). Being my first time, was unaware of the rules. Sat for a few hours and realized my folly.

1st. The Bad. After loitering around, realised CC didn't have much to offer. Most of the girls were average (spa types) and not worth it. The one or two that looked nice were already being pursued by 3-4 guys. The others tried to connect with me, but I declined as wasn't interested.

Finally after waiting 2 hours (was 11 by then and people were leaving), decided to try out my luck with a MILF named Miss. M. MILF readily agreed for a dance and later night out.

After dance was over, she asked me to accompany her to another bar (I) at Guwahati after whoch she agreed to spend night with me. Having nothing else to do, I agreed.

So went to the next bar, where waiters and everything seemed to be after my money. After spending an hour there, grew impatient and asked her to accompany me to hotel (she earlier told she booked a hotel). But on the way, she revealed she didn't and asked me to drop her at her home (to which I agreed as there were no hotels available at the time and the MILF turned me off with her antics.

After dropping her, was almost 2 am and having nowhere to go, asked the driver if he had any leads.

2nd. The Good. The driver seemed to be a resourceful person and he revealed the MILF had duped me, as some hotels were open. He then agreed to provide a decent WG.

For the night for a lumpsum amount.

I agreed and then he showed me some Leads. I chose one that looked decent.

He then dropped me at the hotel and asked me for advance (which I denied as I wanted to see the Wg first).

After 1 HR returned with a WG who although didn't look quite as good as the photo, was still decently attractive.

I paid the advance and booked her for the night.

Girl was quite decent in her behavior and appearance (good looking upper Assam rural girl). I first thought she might be a bai (due to her dress), but later on she turned out to be a MP girl.

Anyway, did the first shot in 1/2 an hour. Then proceeded for the second.

Now the turn off. Her manager called and asked her to get ready and return. I was quite puzzled as I had booked her for the night. But amnager informed me the driver only took permission for 1 hour and had only paid a quarter of the amount.

I angrily replied to the manager that the driver took more money from me and tht I had booked for the night. This time manager agreed to let her stay with me for 2 more hours if I paid 2 k extra. I agreed as I already paid 8 k to the driver.

After this I proceeded with her and did her 2 more times (total 3 times in 3 hours), which included BBBJ, DFK, caressing and sucking.

Finally bid her adieu at morning 6 am.

Overall experience -.

Bar Girl. Bad.

Driver's Girl- Good.

WIR -.

BAR Girl. No.

Driver girl. Yes.

Attributes. Bar Girl. Not much to speak about, sucked her boobs which were average.

Driver's girl -.

Boobs - 8/10.

Face - 7/10.

Body - 8/10.

Attitude - 8/10.

Behaviour - 9/10.

So overall it was a nice experience, mainly due to the behavior of the Driver's girl which was quite decent. But I won't recommend going through the driver as he charges a huge amount.

Abyss666
07-19-20, 12:29
Recently shifted to Guwahati and was getting bored so I was looking for some relaxation. Caught of two Spa maintained by the same lady owner at the town and near are cong. Selected one girl who was looking decently average. Just as the massage was going on she asked for services. I enquired the level of services. She said all. One thing I noticed about this girl Miss P is that she was like a nymphomaniac. For 1 K she allowed two times and she was very active. PM me if you want to try the spa.

Abyss666
07-19-20, 12:49
Guys,

Please share the details of FS SPA with non Assamese girls like Naga, Mizo etc Please PM me based on your experience. Will go after lockdown. Please share guys. Thanks in advance.

Karan019
07-29-20, 09:47
Hi guys,

Just a quick question. Are you guys doing FS with Indies / Spa girls during lockdown? If so, what kind of protections are you guys adopting to keep you from being tracked?

EkThiDayan
09-06-20, 10:24
Can anyone help me or buy me Bitcoin the amount required for subscription on my behalf. Will pay by google pay or bank transfer.

AstaClover
09-11-20, 01:21
Bro,

Go to localbitcoins website and purchase about 28 $ worth of bitcoins (of course you're going to buy in INR) so do the math beforehand. Prefer a seller who accepts GPay. The seller will call and confirm your details. Rest is easy. Once transaction is done wait for about half an hour for your txn ID to be generated. Copy that and send to admin via contact us.

Can anyone help me or buy me Bitcoin the amount required for subscription on my behalf. Will pay by google pay or bank transfer.

AstaClover
09-11-20, 01:22
Any bros here from Manipur? I can share some details if interested. PM is active.

HungryBird15
09-12-20, 16:19
I am going to Guwahati for about a week for the first time. Can someone please help me with contacts, along with expected price, of some good girls to provide FS? Indies or good hygienic spa will do.

Can anyone please tell names of some good hotels where I can bring in people of opposite gender for some time? As of now, I have booked Radisson Blu. Any idea about that?

Looking for your kind help. Thanks in advance.

Raj Sarmah
09-16-20, 13:42
Any bros here from Manipur? I can share some details if interested. PM is active.Bro have pinged you. Although not a Manipuri though.

Soul6382
09-18-20, 16:29
Can anyway suggest any leads or spas in Shillong. Will text you personally for further details.

HungryBird15
09-19-20, 04:15
Firstly, thanks a lot Madhumahesh, Karan019, AstaClover and HotPussyEater for your help. I have explored the Naga terrain after reaching Guwahati!

The lady looked beautiful in her WhatsApp DP. After a long hibernation period from mongering, I was excited to explore a new region. She was prompt in responding. Since I wanted to go for a long drive, I booked for the whole night. She quoted an extremely high price, but I could manager her to come down to 12 K for the night. She was sweet enough to offer me dinner at her place and I got her a bottle of whisky.

After dinner, we had two rounds before sleeping off. She was not very active and was acting shy. She would not initiate anything. No BJ. Some kisses were allowed. Only missionary and doggy. She refused coming on the top. But, she was not at all a time watcher. She was ready for the action when I tried exploring again in the early morning. We had two more rounds then. Finally bade her goodbye.

Face: 7/10.

Figure: 7/10.

Boobs: 7/10 (not big, not firm, kind of soft).

Pussy: 8/10 (moderately tight).

Anal: Did not try.

Price: 12 K.

WIR: No (She is VFM, though).

I felt that she was not very comfortable with her number being made available to others. I had to give her a lot of explanation about my source. Obviously, I did not mention this forum to her. When I asked her if I can share her number, she did not reply positively. Hence, I would not like to share her number. Hope, you understand.

HotPussyEater
09-19-20, 13:21
Firstly, thanks a lot Madhumahesh, Karan019, AstaClover and HotPussyEater for your help. I have explored the Naga terrain after reaching Guwahati!

The lady looked beautiful in her WhatsApp DP. After a long hibernation period from mongering, I was excited to explore a new region. She was prompt in responding. Since I wanted to go for a long drive, I booked for the whole night. She quoted an extremely high price, but I could manager her to come down to 12 K for the night. She was sweet enough to offer me dinner at her place and I got her a bottle of whisky.

After dinner, we had two rounds before sleeping off. She was not very active and was acting shy. She would not initiate anything. No BJ. Some kisses were allowed. Only missionary and doggy. She refused coming on the top. But, she was not at all a time watcher. She was ready for the action when I tried exploring again in the early morning. We had two more rounds then. Finally bade her goodbye..I had really good time with her when she visited Delhi.

Yes she don't do BJ but DFK was ultimate. I really had her in all positions.

Anyway its good you met her.

Raj Sarmah
09-23-20, 10:47
Visited a Spa located at Bora Service, Wavxx at Jo in the 3rd floor. Due to lockdown, the counter price quoted was not that high. Went there, there were two tribal and an Assamese gal. Choose one who belongs to Arunachal. Few minutes after the massage, I asked for extra and everything was in the menu. She was little plump with big boobs and Soft skin exactly to my liking. She was not a time watcher and everything went on smoothly. Any mongers want to try the Spa is a good choice. Note, Don't expect hygiene in Spas.

Adimanav1993
10-04-20, 06:19
Hello buddies,

Its weekend.

Be free and share some adventures.

NinjaGeek
10-06-20, 23:26
Could you please share the address.

Recently shifted to Guwahati and was getting bored so I was looking for some relaxation. Caught of two Spa maintained by the same lady owner at the town and near are cong. Selected one girl who was looking decently average. Just as the massage was going on she asked for services. I enquired the level of services. She said all. One thing I noticed about this girl Miss P is that she was like a nymphomaniac. For 1 K she allowed two times and she was very active. PM me if you want to try the spa.

NinjaGeek
10-07-20, 00:16
Am frequently visiting Guwahati for work. Need contacts for deed or details of even spas providing will be of great help. Please can someone help me out with contacts.

Raj Sarmah
10-07-20, 11:09
Have pinged you the details.

Could you please share the address.

BabaMonger
10-10-20, 06:00
Hi all,

Hope you're keeping safe. I'm going to be in Shillong for a few weeks on a work assignment. Since there is no separate thread for the city, requesting here if someone can share with me the details and some pointers around mongering in Shillong. I would prefer Spa / MPs and Indies over SPs. Please reply on the thread since my PM is not yet activated.

Thank you for your support and I'll be more than happy to reciprocate if you're ever in Mumbai.

Cheers,

Baba.

Madhumahesh
10-11-20, 09:13
Please check my post #123 in this thread. I was staying in hotel Peg Crown, Police Bazar, Shillong.

You can also check out the bars in Hotel Cen. Point again in Police Bazar. Have heard a lot of WG's go to this hotel's bar (Cen. Point).

Wishing you all the best. Expect your FR in this thread soon.

Hi all,

Hope you're keeping safe. I'm going to be in Shillong for a few weeks on a work assignment. Since there is no separate thread for the city, requesting here if someone can share with me the details and some pointers around mongering in Shillong. I would prefer Spa / MPs and Indies over SPs. Please reply on the thread since my PM is not yet activated.

Thank you for your support and I'll be more than happy to reciprocate if you're ever in Mumbai.

Cheers,

Baba.

Bumblebee03
10-11-20, 20:19
Thanks to HotPussyEater for helping me with the contact. Had my first NE encounter in Guwahati.

The girl was really cute, short in height and had great assets.

Enjoyed from 12 till 5 with her.

Had her own place so that concern was taken care of. Had a really good conversation with her, just completed her Nursing degree last year. Weather was quite hot and humid today so took shower as soon as I reached her place. Took off our clothes and straight away went under the blanket as the AC was turned on. After the first deed was offered juice on bed. She really know how to treat you well. TV was turned on through out the deed with VH1 and other music channels running and she used to increase the volume whenever I used to increase my pace. We also watched Jumanji after the second deed.

She had some fracture around her ribs because of some accident at home so could not try a lot of positions but all in all it is something I'll remember for a good time.

Damages: 10 k.

Face - 10/10 looks similar to Kelly Hu (scorpion king).

Boobs - 9/10 really spongy.

GFE - 11/10 couldn't have asked for more.

Ass - 8/10 not the best but not flat either.

North Indian
10-14-20, 13:34
Hello fellow mongers!

I will be in Dibrugarh and Tinsukia for next few weeks and I really could use some good contacts. So, if anyone has any contact or information kindly please share.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Lonely Monger.

DallasMeme
10-14-20, 15:26
Thanks to HotPussyEater for helping me with the contact. Had my first NE encounter in Guwahati.

Had her own place so that concern was taken care of. Had a really good conversation with her, just completed her Nursing degree last year. Weather was quite hot and humid today so took shower as soon as I reached her place. Took off our clothes and straight away went under the blanket as the AC was turned on. After the first deed was offered juice on bed. She really know how to treat you well. TV was turned on through out the deed with VH1 and other music channels running and she used to increase the volume whenever I used to increase my pace. We also watched Jumanji after the second deed.

She had some fracture around her ribs because of some accident at home so could not try a lot of positions but all in all it is something I'll remember for a good time.

Damages: 10 k..I'll reach Guwahati tomorrow looking for someone who can spend 2-3 days with me. Any help from senior members will be appreciated.

DallasMeme
10-14-20, 22:30

She had some fracture around her ribs because of some accident at home so could not try a lot of positions but all in all it is something I'll remember for a good time.Can you please share the digits with me.

NinjaGeek
10-17-20, 07:12
Am still looking for good contacts in Guwahati can anyone share please independent or spas anything contact.

Adimanav1993
10-17-20, 17:40
Am still looking for good contacts in Guwahati can anyone share please independent or spas anything contact.InOut ZooJonali.

Be Addicted!

Bumblebee03
10-17-20, 20:32
Tried this indie who goes by the name Manju last Thursday. She's a 30+ MILF so if you like you can meet her. We met at a location where she picked me with her car and then we drove to a place in Beltola. The place is not so good and booking a place yourself would be better. She has really good BBJ skills and can go on and on. Tried missionary, doggy and WOT with her. She grinds really well in WOT. She won't say no to anal but has a tight one and a lubricant might be needed. Overall a good experience minus the place as it was a big turn off.

Damages: 3. 5 k.

Face: 7 as she's a MILF.

Boobs: 8.

Ass: 8.

GFE: 8.

WIR: not so soon.

PrinceKS
10-17-20, 21:27
Can I have her digit. Will help you with Delhi if reqd.

Regards.

Had her own place so that concern was taken care of. Had a really good conversation with her, just completed her Nursing degree last year. Weather was quite hot and humid today so took shower as soon as I reached her place. Took off our clothes and straight away went under the blanket as the AC was turned on. After the first deed was offered juice on bed. She really know how to treat you well. TV was turned on through out the deed with VH1 and other music channels running and she used to increase the volume whenever I used to increase my pace. We also watched Jumanji after the second deed..

DallasMeme
10-18-20, 01:35
Hi all,

I am in Guwahati, Assam for next one week.

It will be appreciated if somebody can help me with any indie in Guwahati with a good service. Please share the digits if possible.

Thanks.

LionKing777
10-20-20, 09:05
InOut ZooJonali.

Be Addicted!Please give me some more hints about the spa. Not able to locate it in Jonali.

LK.

YoungHunter
10-20-20, 19:19
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

AussieGaigin
10-20-20, 22:26
Hello fellow mongers!

I will be in Dibrugarh and Tinsukia for next few weeks and I really could use some good contacts. So, if anyone has any contact or information kindly please share.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Lonely Monger.Members can't share with you because you don't seem to have a subscription?

ZenDawg
10-24-20, 11:06
Have been silent reader of this forums.

Now I have decided to start monger.

Please guide me about safety and cautions required for mongering.

I need information like.

1. Do you use your real name with girls or SP?

2. Some pointers on mobile numbers, privacy.

3. Some digits to indie or MPs.

Karan019
10-25-20, 17:06
Have been silent reader of this forums.

Now I have decided to start monger.

Please guide me about safety and cautions required for mongering.

I need information like.

1. Do you use your real name with girls or SP?

2. Some pointers on mobile numbers, privacy.

3. Some digits to indie or MPs.1. Never share your real name, numbers with WGs.

2. You can use virtual numbers or e-sim.

3. I have SPA digits. You can PM me for the same.

Ruata
10-26-20, 08:55
Nice FR. Please share, will contact you when I will be visiting Guwahati.

She had some fracture around her ribs because of some accident at home so could not try a lot of positions but all in all it is something I'll remember for a good time..

NinjaGeek
10-28-20, 06:16
Could you please share contact details PM me please.

Had her own place so that concern was taken care of. Had a really good conversation with her, just completed her Nursing degree last year. Weather was quite hot and humid today so took shower as soon as I reached her place. Took off our clothes and straight away went under the blanket as the AC was turned on. After the first deed was offered juice on bed. She really know how to treat you well. TV was turned on through out the deed with VH1 and other music channels running and she used to increase the volume whenever I used to increase my pace. We also watched Jumanji after the second deed..

DhakDhak
10-29-20, 18:37
Hi all.

After a long time I am going to North East area. Initially at Guwahati and for some time at Tejpur and some other places in Arunachal pradesh. It will be helpful if someone share some MP at Guwahati or Independent WG. This is my first travel to that area and I don't have any contacts but can share some contacts at New Delhi.I am especially looking for Arunachali or Naga girls.

Thanks in advance.

DD.

Bisso123
10-29-20, 19:54
Been looking around for MP that provides FS. But to no avail. Visited one Thai* at Ganeshguri. Too costly at the counter and 1 k for just a HJ. Took the therapist's digits but not very responsive. The one En at Rajgarh seems to closed. Found a contact number of the owner (maybe) from twitter but response not good. Please suggest some MP that has all the extra services. Will definitely share if I find any new leads.

Jackie912
10-30-20, 19:26

She had some fracture around her ribs because of some accident at home so could not try a lot of positions but all in all it is something I'll remember for a good time..Can share the details please.

VBJ999
11-01-20, 15:40
Friends visiting GHY on 2/11/20, also dropped pm to seniors to seek help in this scenario. Looking for memorable day.

Aries009
11-12-20, 16:34
Hi guys, newbie here looking for some contacts please help me out here. I am looking for FS in Guwahati. Any leads will be great! Please PM me brothers.

AkshayHunter
11-12-20, 19:14
Tried this indie who goes by the name Manju last Thursday. She's a 30+ MILF so if you like you can meet her. We met at a location where she picked me with her car and then we drove to a place in Beltola. The place is not so good and booking a place yourself would be better. She has really good BBJ skills and can go on and on. Tried missionary, doggy and WOT with her. She grinds really well in WOT. She won't say no to anal but has a tight one and a lubricant might be needed. Overall a good experience minus the place as it was a big turn off.

Damages: 3. 5 k.

Face: 7 as she's a MILF.

Boobs: 8.

GFE: 8.

WIR: not so soon.Can you tell me some pointers on how you got her number? Thanks in advance.

Kabir2017
11-14-20, 18:16
Hi brothers,

I would be visiting Guwahati. Need some pointers on spa or inde. Anything is fine. PM is open. Can help with barak valley and blr contacts.

Thanks,

Kabir.

Bumblebee03
11-17-20, 16:12
This is a week old FR.

Since there's scarcity of options in Guwahati, contacted my trusted indie Manju whom I had met before. She confirmed that one of her friend's Dipa is available to meet.

The damages and places was finalized. Met her at her own den. She's actually a HW who lives alone, no kids and husband has a travelling job so mostly alone at home. The complete amount was paid to Manju who then would give the share to her friend. Manju left once the money matter was sorted out. The HW then closed the door and took me to the master bedroom. The lights were turned off as it's a residential area and people might get suspicious, I insisted on keeping the lights on so she turned on the bathroom light.

The lady is quite big and would fit in the BBW category. You can't get hold of her melons with just one hand so you can imagine the size. The same goes for her tummy. Told her to undress which she did and then started with DFK which was good but not the best. She then moved down south starting with some body play and then vacuuming the Johnny which didn't last long. In the meanwhile her husband called and the conversion between the couple started with me lying on their bed naked. It somehow turned me on so I put on the covers and made her lie on the bed, the moment I started entering her she cut the call abruptly. The session started with missionary and ended in doggy. Overall a okayish experience I would say. Have shared her details with a fellow monger and waiting for his reviews.

Overall - 7/10.

Boobs - 9/10.

GFE - 6/10 (tummy).

Body - 5/10.

Ass - 7/10.

Damage - 3 k.

Bisso123
11-19-20, 10:13
As I was leaving home the next day for my friend's wedding, I thought let's have some fun so called up my friend. Through this thread, I found about the MP above Brand F building. Called them up. Booked for 45 minutes. Had a therapist named P. Short height but good jugs and massive behind. As soon she entered the room, she asked if I wanted any extra. Just the deed was 2 k and full service was 3k. I negotiated to 2.5k. I just pounced on her like a hungry tiger. Started with DFK. Lots of foreplay. BBBJ was great. She sucked on my nipples while jerking me off. Entered her in missionary and ended in doggie. Couldn't last very long so didn't try WOT. Was very tired due to shopping and the other stuffs the whole day. Gave me massage after the deed. She is quite okay at that too. Only minus point was she was not that great in the looks department. Otherwise very eager to serve and please. Need to try another therapist. Saw a slim cute one. Went there late so didn't see other therapist.

Rohit2018
11-19-20, 15:40
Hi,

Lot of members asking for spa's where FS is available in Guwahati. I think spa's in Guwahati are best and I got FS in most of them where I visited. So it's it's just moving to nearby spa and asking for it to the lady. Moreover you get lot of varsities too.

Rohit2018
11-19-20, 15:47
InOut ZooJonali.

Be Addicted!Visited the place. Got only handjob.

Apolloxdevil
11-20-20, 04:51
Hi,

I need some lead on Thai, arunachali or NE WGs will be in Guwahati for couple days if possible please share some details. I will be ever grateful. If location of spa available that is also fine. Please share me details.

Thank you.

Bisso123
11-20-20, 06:49
Hi,

Lot of members asking for spa's where FS is available in Guwahati. I think spa's in Guwahati are best and I got FS in most of them where I visited. So it's it's just moving to nearby spa and asking for it to the lady. Moreover you get lot of varsities too.It's not like that bro, some just offers handjob for like 1 k. If you guys know any spa where the therapists are considerably okay looking. Some hints would be appreciated.

Aries009
11-20-20, 06:59
This is a week old FR.

Since there's scarcity of options in Guwahati, contacted my trusted indie Manju whom I had met before. She confirmed that one of her friend's Dipa is available to meet.

The damages and places was finalized. Met her at her own den. She's actually a HW who lives alone, no kids and husband has a travelling job so mostly alone at home. The complete amount was paid to Manju who then would give the share to her friend. Manju left once the money matter was sorted out. The HW then closed the door and took me to the master bedroom. The lights were turned off as it's a residential area and people might get suspicious, I insisted on keeping the lights on so she turned on the bathroom light.

The lady is quite big and would fit in the BBW category. You can't get hold of her melons with just one hand so you can imagine the size. The same goes for her tummy. Told her to undress which she did and then started with DFK which was good but not the best. She then moved down south starting with some body play and then vacuuming the Johnny which didn't last long. In the meanwhile her husband called and the conversion between the couple started with me lying on their bed naked. It somehow turned me on so I put on the covers and made her lie on the bed, the moment I started entering her she cut the call abruptly. The session started with missionary and ended in doggy. Overall a okayish experience I would say. Have shared her details with a fellow monger and waiting for his reviews..Can you share me the details bro?

DarkLord2014
11-22-20, 10:25
Hi,

I am planning to travel to Guwahati for a week. Can some please give me pointers where I can have a good massage with FS or at least HJ. I am looking for some action with a Assamese or Arunachal bird. I can help you with contacts in Bangalore. Thanks in advance.

Bumblebee03
11-23-20, 06:34
Caution: This is going to be a long FR.

Met this mizo girl through a good friend who is based in Delhi. He was kind enough to share her digits. She initially asked for 20 k but then agreed to meet for 10 k.

She is one of the best fucks so far and gets really involved in the action. Met her at her chosen place as fear of LE is quite high even for Indies. We met in the evening and she came 30 mins late, as it was her chosen place I had to wait for 30 mins for her to arrive. Punctuality and commitment is something that she lacks.

Once we got in, the place was a guest house with good ambience. She turned on the AC and started smoking, I don't smoke but I don't mind others doing it. We talked for another good 30 minutes during which she got numerous calls from her friends and relatives and in due course of time I realized that she is one busy lady.

After some time I asked her if we could move to the bed and then the good part starts. She took off her top and I was awestruck looking at that wheatish body, no marks nothing just smooth skin all across her body. Then her jeans went off and what I saw was the cutest pair of thighs which was really soft. She came on top and we got involved in a passionate session of lovemaking, she is a really good kisser. Johnny was eager to come out now so I took off my clothes and she took off her innerwear.

She doesn't have massive boobs but those are decent for those who like sucking. And her ass was really nice, bubble butts and soft like anything. Her ass can be her USP after DFK. I asked her if she wants to taste the lollipop but she doesn't do that. So I asked her to take the lollipop inside the slit and it's was a really great experience. It was my first time having an NE riding me. We tried WOT, Missionary, sideways and boy we were sweating with the AC turned on.

In the end when I was about to cum she allowed me to do COB which was my first time with an Indie. She rushed to the bathroom and I was preparing for round 2 but then she told that she needs to go which was something I didn't expect as I was paying 10 k. She told that we could meet tomorrow as she has some urgent work today.

While talking to her I had asked her about having an arrangement and during that time she agreed for it so I thought it would be better to have that rather than paying her 10 k for every meet. We met one more time after that where I experienced the best doggy of all times, squeezing those wheatish bubble butts and thrusting in and out was a totally different experience.

So far I have paid her 25 k in total and we have met only twice. Every time we plan she has some problem or the other with the guest house being occupied or her friends or relatives coming over. Therefore I decided to end the arrangement with her and look for other options as I have already wasted a lot of money here. My buddy from Delhi asked me to chase her and the the worth of what I paid but its a pain in the ass running after an indie like that.

My recommendation and learning is that never pay the indie the complete amount and always do it on a weekly installment basis otherwise they will just forget you once you pay them upfront.

Overall Experience - 7/10 (deducting 3 pts for her lack of commitment).

DFK - 9/10.

Boobs - 8/10.

Face - 9/10.

Body - 9/10 she's a bit short.

Ass - 10/10.

WIR- no because you can get better options for the same amount.

Uziuzi
11-23-20, 18:08
Caution: This is going to be a long FR.

Met this mizo girl through a good friend who is based in Delhi. He was kind enough to share her digits. She initially asked for 20 k but then agreed to meet for 10 k.

She is one of the best fucks so far and gets really involved in the action. Met her at her chosen place as fear of LE is quite high even for Indies. We met in the evening and she came 30 mins late, as it was her chosen place I had to wait for 30 mins for her to arrive. Punctuality and commitment is something that she lacks.

Once we got in, the place was a guest house with good ambience. She turned on the AC and started smoking, I don't smoke but I don't mind others doing it. We talked for another good 30 minutes during which she got numerous calls from her friends and relatives and in due course of time I realized that she is one busy lady.

After some time I asked her if we could move to the bed and then the good part starts. She took off her top and I was awestruck looking at that wheatish body, no marks nothing just smooth skin all across her body. Then her jeans went off and what I saw was the cutest pair of thighs which was really soft. She came on top and we got involved in a passionate session of lovemaking, she is a really good kisser. Johnny was eager to come out now so I took off my clothes and she took off her innerwear.

She doesn't have massive boobs but those are decent for those who like sucking. And her ass was really nice, bubble butts and soft like anything. Her ass can be her USP after DFK. I asked her if she wants to taste the lollipop but she doesn't do that. So I asked her to take the lollipop inside the slit and it's was a really great experience. It was my first time having an NE riding me. We tried WOT, Missionary, sideways and boy we were sweating with the AC turned on..Hi mate,

PMed you. Please reply.

Bumblebee03
11-29-20, 14:22
Thanks to a fellow from ISG, got leads to this indie cum SP from Chandmari. Called her up and asked her about availability around a week ago. Got 6-8 options to try out and all looked good in pictures (magic of filters), although because of some engagement had to delay my visit. Finally went to her den today and was welcomed by her, it's a good 2 story apartment. Could see for the first time all the mongering money being invested for good use.

There was only one bird who was available today so I went ahead with her, might try Rekha someday too she looks like a typical MILF.

The bird's picture is attached, she is a bit darker than the picture, has some tummy too. But she has a really friendly attitude although DFK was not allowed idk why. Undressed, took Johny in one hand and started tasting it, both the stick and balls. She also got a call while pleasing Johnny and attended the call while sucking the tool. Deepthroat is tough to get here in Ghy so it was just casual sucking, got tired so asked me to put on the cover and started riding in WOT. Now the surprise part, while sucking her boobs suddenly there was some fluid coming out, turns out she was lactating. Squeezed both the melons and had some drops of milk not much but sufficient enough to make my fantasy come true. Then I took her in missionary followed by doggy. Finally came while doing her in doggy.

Damage: 3 k (had asked for 4 k).

GFE: 7/10.

Face: 8/10.

Body:6/10 has tummy.

Boobs: 8/10 lactating.

WIR: Yes for SP.

Kabir2017
12-01-20, 05:08
Hi Bumblebee.

Please do share the connect of her or inde.

Thanks.

Kabir.

Thanks to a fellow from ISG, got leads to this indie cum SP from Chandmari. Called her up and asked her about availability around a week ago. Got 6-8 options to try out and all looked good in pictures (magic of filters), although because of some engagement had to delay my visit. Finally went to her den today and was welcomed by her, it's a good 2 story apartment. Could see for the first time all the mongering money being invested for good use.

There was only one bird who was available today so I went ahead with her, might try Rekha someday too she looks like a typical MILF.

The bird's picture is attached, she is a bit darker than the picture, has some tummy too. But she has a really friendly attitude although DFK was not allowed idk why. Undressed, took Johny in one hand and started tasting it, both the stick and balls. She also got a call while pleasing Johnny and attended the call while sucking the tool. Deepthroat is tough to get here in Ghy so it was just casual sucking, got tired so asked me to put on the cover and started riding in WOT. Now the surprise part, while sucking her boobs suddenly there was some fluid coming out, turns out she was lactating. Squeezed both the melons and had some drops of milk not much but sufficient enough to make my fantasy come true. Then I took her in missionary followed by doggy. Finally came while doing her in doggy..

Aries009
12-01-20, 05:23

The bird's picture is attached, she is a bit darker than the picture, has some tummy too. But she has a really friendly attitude although DFK was not allowed idk why. Undressed, took Johny in one hand and started tasting it, both the stick and balls. She also got a call while pleasing Johnny and attended the call while sucking the tool. Deepthroat is tough to get here in Ghy so it was just casual sucking, got tired so asked me to put on the cover and started riding in WOT. Now the surprise part, while sucking her boobs suddenly there was some fluid coming out, turns out she was lactating. Squeezed both the melons and had some drops of milk not much but sufficient enough to make my fantasy come true. Then I took her in missionary followed by doggy. Finally came while doing her in doggy..Bro,

Can please PM me the contact.

Kabir2017
12-08-20, 09:39
Thanks to Raj brother who is very patient and helpful. Shared Manjus contact. Connected her over whatsapp.

She is MILF a bit of manly face. She picked me went to an oyo for peace of mind as I insisted. Had two sessions. Big nipples.

BBBJ. WOT- knows how to ride and she even came the second time. Gave head and body massage.

2 pops.

Paid 3 k plus the oyo.

She has one old fat MILF around 45 plus and one other MILF around 30 . Can try them.

Thanks.

Kabir.

Kabir2017
12-09-20, 01:51
Hi brothers,

Looking for tribal inde for night stay. Or short. Please pm.

Thanks.

Kabir.

Rodent 65
12-14-20, 05:33
So there is this viral video going around in assam of a certain ms gb. Rumour has it that she is a high profile escort (Hard to believe it though).

Does anyone know about that?

JimDiscreet01
12-15-20, 09:05
Hi,

In ghy for 3 days any leads from members will be appreciated.

Can help in Delhi and Jaipur.

Thanks.

Jim.

Aries009
12-15-20, 11:01
Hey guys a few months back I joined this site and found some really good leads from the seniors here (Not everyone though). I have recently came to my hometown as I am working from home now due to Covid.

1. Spa O* - In brand factory building, went there like twice now. Really good place for massage and yeah all girls do FS (I confirmed). 1st time a girl from Jorhat and next time a girl from Kokrajhar. They are not time watcher and they are really good at giving you all the pleasure.

Price: 1. 2 K counter and 1200-1500 FS (once I pop twice in 2 K).

2. Pl Re - Rajgarh road infront of Icon, All girls do FS, you can get the pic of girls when you contact the guy. Rooms are not that great but overall experience is okay.

Price: 1.2 K counter and 1.2 K-1.5 K FS.

3. En M- Recently visited, nice rooms attached bathroom is always good. Owner is friendly and ask your needs before she sends the girl.

Price: 1.2 K counter and 1-1.2 K FS.

I am here till Feb may be so will explore more, only request to seniors please try to help us when we seek help here. After all we are all here for the same reason.

Good luck everyone and stay safe. Lastly carry your own SEE.

Bisso123
12-16-20, 11:07
Recently visited Spa O above Brand F factory and my see broke during the act. Should I get tested? I am very worried. Anyone had similar experiences? Please advise.

Bisso123
12-16-20, 17:07
So there is this viral video going around in assam of a certain ms gb. Rumour has it that she is a high profile escort (Hard to believe it though).

Does anyone know about that?Can you please share a link?

LionKing777
12-17-20, 17:44
Thanks to bro Aries009, could locate Spa O today and had a good time. Almost 10 therapist were available. Mostly average. Choose the**a. Got fully involved and equally enjoyed the deed. Rooms are ok with attached bath. Will repeat.

DekaLora
12-17-20, 19:43
Can you please share the details of spa now.

I have been to the other two, but looks like I have missed it.

My DM is open.

Hey guys a few months back I joined this site and found some really good leads from the seniors here (Not everyone though). I have recently came to my hometown as I am working from home now due to Covid.

1. Spa O* - In brand factory building, went there like twice now. Really good place for massage and yeah all girls do FS (I confirmed). 1st time a girl from Jorhat and next time a girl from Kokrajhar. They are not time watcher and they are really good at giving you all the pleasure.

Price: 1. 2 K counter and 1200-1500 FS (once I pop twice in 2 K).

2. Pl Re - Rajgarh road infront of Icon, All girls do FS, you can get the pic of girls when you contact the guy. Rooms are not that great but overall experience is okay.

Price: 1.2 K counter and 1.2 K-1.5 K FS.

3. En M- Recently visited, nice rooms attached bathroom is always good. Owner is friendly and ask your needs before she sends the girl.

Price: 1.2 K counter and 1-1.2 K FS.

I am here till Feb may be so will explore more, only request to seniors please try to help us when we seek help here. After all we are all here for the same reason.

Good luck everyone and stay safe. Lastly carry your own SEE..

JimDiscreet01
12-20-20, 06:57
Hi bros,

First of all thanks to Madhumahesh for quick response with help.

First went to O spa a boy was at reception with beautiful girls in blue and black dress hopes were high but once inside was assigned a disaster the girl with looks of 1 was disappointed but did not ask to change as was first time worthless massage skills and did not even think of any extras finished massage in about 30 minutes and I pushed off.

Total disappointment girl was not in the usual blue and black dress as well just wanted to know the girls with the dress code give massage if yes would like help of a girl I can go with next time.

Damage:1200.

Went to E M owner is friendly but place is dirty and shady went ahead with counter charge of 1000 paid 1500 to the girl in room no massage straight to the act and done.

Girl: 5/10.

Total damage: 1200-O.

2500- them.

Thanks.

Jim.

Aries009
12-21-20, 21:15
Hi bros,

First of all thanks to Madhumahesh for quick response with help.

First went to O spa a boy was at reception with beautiful girls in blue and black dress hopes were high but once inside was assigned a disaster the girl with looks of 1 was disappointed but did not ask to change as was first time worthless massage skills and did not even think of any extras finished massage in about 30 minutes and I pushed off.

Total disappointment girl was not in the usual blue and black dress as well just wanted to know the girls with the dress code give massage if yes would like help of a girl I can go with next time.

Damage:1200..Dude, one tip to all here what I used to do, when I entered a spa and a guy will always escort you to the room ask him to send a good looking girl also who does FS. He will definitely send a good one. Once the girl is in, Don't just directly ask for services. You paid 1. 2 K outside for massage get it 1st while she is doing that try to chit chat with her until you turn front. Now ask if they provide any extra? Which you know they do LOL. Now start bargaining your prices and jump to the deed. That chit chat is necessary bro in order to build a trust. That's why I could get 2 shot in 2 K.

HungryBird15
12-23-20, 02:05
A few months ago I visited Guwahati and had a night with the Naga indie Chris. The FR is available here. Once again I thank all the bros who helped me with a lot of information.

I shall visit Guwahati and Shillong once again for a week. Can anyone please share some contact details of good indie for incall (I. E. At her place itself)? I generally prefer fair slim ones with 34 B+ assets! LOL.

Thanks in advance.

MoreMoney
12-25-20, 10:01
Absolutely dry spell in Guwahati on my last two visits. Will be in the city next month again. Can any kind soul help me score please. Appreciate any leads.

Not into spas.

Thanks!

Rimmer069
12-25-20, 17:15
Brothers,

Which of these Chicas offer the best service in O-spa. Coming to Ghy next week and will try. In small dimly lit rooms of spa its difficult to check for visible skin infections and hence DATY on non-smelly pussies also is a concern. Sad for a DATY & RIM lover. Any other recommendation in O spa. Names will help as though have mongered enough in Guwahati not been to this place.

Bisso123
12-27-20, 10:02
Brothers,

Which of these Chicas offer the best service in O-spa. Coming to Ghy next week and will try. In small dimly lit rooms of spa its difficult to check for visible skin infections and hence DATY on non-smelly pussies also is a concern. Sad for a DATY & RIM lover. Any other recommendation in O spa. Names will help as though have mongered enough in Guwahati not been to this place.They probably aren't there anymore. As the staff changes. I haven't seen any of them there. Maybe I missed them.

Bisso123
12-27-20, 10:07
Today I saw a unisex spa in Paltan Bazar. Near and travels. Behind FBB. Just talked to them. Counter rates 1.5 k for 45 minutes and 2 k for an hour. Wasn't planning to but spotted a hot gal near a juice shop there and ask the juice guy, about the gal. He said she works there. Any one has any experience there?

BengalTiger78
12-27-20, 12:41
Can anyone please share details of SP Rekha. Visiting Guwahati next week. Will surely reciprocate with my contacts in Delhi and Mumbai.

Thanks.

EcstasyHyd
12-30-20, 10:39
Hi bros.

I'm from Hyderabad and will be in guhawati today. Can anyone provide good indies or SPs. Will return favour in Hyderabad.

Thanks.

HappyMonger69
01-01-21, 19:42
Hello fellas,

Please share few Indi digits in tsk, dib or any nearby these districts. I will be renewing my subscription based on thread reply. Shall help in future for sure.

HappyMonger69
01-03-21, 17:41
I would be thankful if anyone can share the digits.

Hello fellas,

Please share few Indi digits in tsk, dib or any nearby these districts. I will be renewing my subscription based on thread reply. Shall help in future for sure.

HappyMonger69
01-04-21, 04:02
Dear Aussie,

Please DM me if you have the details.

Members can't share with you because you don't seem to have a subscription?

HappyMonger69
01-04-21, 20:05
Hello fellas,

Are there any genuine IG, SP or MP in upper Assam?

CaptainSuave
01-06-21, 06:40
Thanks to the members of this forum for their. The FRs helped me to find out the O Spa. Took leads from the various posts and visited the Spa.

Anyone visiting for the first time, the way to the Spa is from the sideways of the be-Factory. Reached the place and a girl was at the counter. Two more girls were around the counter m She said 1.3 k for 45 minutes and 1.5 k for 60 minutes. Took 45 minutes and one of the two girls escorted me to the chamber. Miss J. She asked me to change and there was a single towel. No disposables. Started with the massage which was decent for a deep tissue massage. After around 20 minutes she asked me turn back. Did some more massage and popped the question of extra. 1 k for HJ and 1.5 k for FS. Agreed for FS. She did some CBJ and finished the act in missionary. I would say the act was not that good as the girl was not involved much.

Face: 6/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

Pussy: 7/10.

Damage: 1.5 k (counter) + 1.5 k.

WIR: Yes for the place. No for the girl.

HungryBird15
01-06-21, 19:04
This time I had a short visit to Guwahati. As I could not get any other contact, I tried with my earlier Naga indie only. But, she was busy and was asking for a lot more. Finally, I had one session with her for 3 K, although the deal was for 2 sessions at 6 K. After the first shot, she started getting ready and said that she had to go out to meet somebody. I was really disappointed. She even picked up the phone a few times. This is definitely the last time that I am going to try her. No more repeat of her. I suggest others also to stay away from her at least for some time.

Raj Sarmah
01-07-21, 10:29
Bro,

Are you talking about Austinaaa or someone else.

If someone else, please share the details. Have pinged you.

This time I had a short visit to Guwahati. As I could not get any other contact, I tried with my earlier Naga indie only. But, she was busy and was asking for a lot more. Finally, I had one session with her for 3 K, although the deal was for 2 sessions at 6 K. After the first shot, she started getting ready and said that she had to go out to meet somebody. I was really disappointed. She even picked up the phone a few times. This is definitely the last time that I am going to try her. No more repeat of her. I suggest others also to stay away from her at least for some time.

DekaLora
01-07-21, 12:37
This spa and one more near the railway station is being run by a Sardar guy. I was a regular at this spas for sometime. His girls were good and I had some of my best experiences in Guwahati.

BUT he later opened another spa and that spa was raided by police few years ago. So I stopped visiting him from that point.

Request you to be careful.

Today I saw a unisex spa in Paltan Bazar. Near and travels. Behind FBB. Just talked to them. Counter rates 1.5 k for 45 minutes and 2 k for an hour. Wasn't planning to but spotted a hot gal near a juice shop there and ask the juice guy, about the gal. He said she works there. Any one has any experience there?

Bisso123
01-11-21, 01:29
This spa and one more near the railway station is being run by a Sardar guy. I was a regular at this spas for sometime. His girls were good and I had some of my best experiences in Guwahati.

BUT he later opened another spa and that spa was raided by police few years ago. So I stopped visiting him from that point.

Request you to be careful.I visited the spa that day. Was late. Requested the girl I saw. Was a Nepali. Very Cute and huge tits. But she didn't want to do FS as she had already seen 4 customers. Apparently everyone seems to be after her. Finally yielded. No DFK, no BJ. Took her in missionary and finished in doggy. Motivated to get her digits. Planning to visit her again as soon I get some time off from work. Manager is very helpful. Are there still risk of raids nowadays?

Kabir2017
01-17-21, 04:58
Hi brothers,

I have tried many therapist from op's spa, waves #ones spa. Manju inde. Looking for therapist who is eager to please and or having big boobs and ass.

Thanks,

Kabir.

HappyMonger69
01-20-21, 09:43
Dear,

Is there any reliable MP service in Tinsukia or Dibrugarh region?

Madhumahesh
01-23-21, 13:13
You have posted this message twice here and also in other threads.

From my experiences I would like to give some insights:

I. Guwahati & maybe Shillong (Although I have no experience of mongering in Shillong) are the principal mongering centers of North East. In other state capitals of NE there are restrictions / difficulties.

Ii. In Assam apart from Guwahati there is some organised mongering activity in Silchar and there is also a brothel there as seen in reports submitted here.

Iii. In other areas of Assam especially places like Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Tinsukia are dry areas as far as mongering is concerned. I travel to Dibrugarh & Tinsukia frequently and in fact right from Jorhat to Tinsikia there is hardly any spa where cross gender massage is available. Some SP's may be available but it is very hush hush. All these towns are small places. On one hand there will be SP's who operate in residential localities and on the other hand there is the hostile neighborhood. If you manage to find a SP / India the risk of getting caught and thrashed by the public and subsequent harassment by LE is a reality. There is a video in pornn hub of a professor getting caught with a student.

My earnest advice to you is to stick to Guwahati and if possible visit Silchar.

Dear,

Is there any reliable MP service in Tinsukia or Dibrugarh region?

TheaterRoom
01-23-21, 18:24
Bro are you talking about this cute short kinda chubby naga chick?

Bro,

TheaterRoom
01-23-21, 18:29
Bro,

I think I've been with her once. Is she cute short and kinda chubby? You.

Bro,

Uziuzi
01-25-21, 08:45
Recently visited O spa after lockdown. It was my second visit there after 2019. It was a new year venture. Took 1 HR session. Assigned Babita. Figure was good. Service ok as per Guwahati standard. Gave 1.2 K to her.

Look 6.

Service 6.

Not going into details. Looking for some genuine contacts from fellow mongers.

Happy and safe mongering.

LionKing777
01-28-21, 19:19
Visited the spa opposite the Chinese Restaurant.

The facilities are below par. The first therapist agreed to FS, but was pathetic looking.

Next choose a young girl with a pretty face. She agreed for FS after a lot of persuasion.

Not a very good experience. Will not repeat.

MoreMoney
01-29-21, 20:18
I'm in Guwahati as I write this, alone in a hotel room.

Can any brother help me score this time please. Had contacted the Naga Indie but no reply from her yet.

Guys, please. Help a brother out! Any indie, HW, SP will be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Aries009
02-12-21, 06:42
Hey guys,

I am looking for some new contacts (Inde or MP), where I can have FS. I have been to the same MPs for sometime now. Can someone please help me!

SurdyBoy13
02-18-21, 18:38
Am travelling to Guwahati soon. Looking for reliable Indie / SP contact in the city. Will reciprocate with Punjab / Delhi contacts. Thanks.

AkshayHunter
02-22-21, 07:10
Went to the spa a few weeks back. Called up their number from justdial and they guided me to the spa. Went inside and paid the counter charges and was guided into the room. No dispo just a small towel. The girl came in. She said her name was Pinky stays in lalganesh area and originally from jorhat.

Massage started. It was fine. I stayed quiet and waited for her to ask about extras. When she finally asked negotiated her down to 1.2 k for FS. She undressed. Gave me a BBJ for a few minutes. And then proceeded to missionary and finished with her on top.

Overall a good experience.

WIR: Definitely to the spa but would like to try other birds.

Can anyone tell me how to get in touch with Manju MILF?

Adimanav1993
02-26-21, 04:19
Hey guys,

I am looking for some new contacts (Inde or MP), where I can have FS. I have been to the same MPs for sometime now. Can someone please help me!Here you go.

There is one near tattoo place in Rajgarh road end (named: TC), exotic one there, act innocent, talk student like and about sweet stuff, coax her and she is yours to be, as you like it.

Be sweet.

Aries009
02-27-21, 07:18
Here you go.

There is one near tattoo place in Rajgarh road end (named: TC), exotic one there, act innocent, talk student like and about sweet stuff, coax her and she is yours to be, as you like it.

Be sweet.Thanks a lot bro can you give me a little more hint please.

AstaClover
02-28-21, 23:58
Bros,

I am currently in Guwahati and I've had a KLPD in O Spa. Got to know the girl was on her periods. Anyways could anyone suggest a good looking therapist here? I'll give it a second try. Thanks in advance!

Adimanav1993
03-01-21, 16:51
Bros,

I am currently in Guwahati and I've had a KLPD in O Spa. Got to know the girl was on her periods. Anyways could anyone suggest a good looking therapist here? I'll give it a second try. Thanks in advance!Lets meet up.

We will explore places together!

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Kabir2017
03-02-21, 01:33
Big round boobs? Dark skinned?

Thanks.

Kabir.

Bros,

I am currently in Guwahati and I've had a KLPD in O Spa. Got to know the girl was on her periods. Anyways could anyone suggest a good looking therapist here? I'll give it a second try. Thanks in advance!

Amorous Jay
03-02-21, 14:22
So, I made a pit stop in Guwahati on a trip to shillong; my first to NE. Though we have quite a bit of NE girls in Bangalore, haven't tried anyone.

Thanks to generous tips from Madhumahesh and Kabir2017 (Thanks indeed) ; Me and my friends decided to try out Crystal Bar. (incidentally, I rang OPus, Raymond spas and they were very accommodating and persuasive. Kept calling back to check when we are coming).

The board outside the Crystal Bar was a shocker; it looked like a local bar; but getting inside the feel was good. Lots of girls. Asked one petite one to join me. Bought her a drink. Chatted up a bit. Necked and fondled a bit. She was ok to come out. I didn't have a place so opted against it. She quoted 4 K for ST. But am sure she was fishing because I said I was from Bangalore. And gave me her number. My friends too had a great time cuddling up.

So even though we didn't end up bang bang, it was a pleasant experience. Next time for sure!

A. Jay.

FunnySin
03-05-21, 21:28
Hello fellow mongers!

I just got in Guwahati on an unplanned visit after almost 2 decades! Travelling to Tawang for the next 5 days. But would be back in Guwahati for a couple of days before I leave back for Delhi. Would really appreciate any brother helping me out with Indie or MP or SP with awesome options here in Guwahati for the coming week. I can reciprocate with decent options in Delhi / NCR.

Thanks in advance.

HungryBird15
03-06-21, 21:16
Sorry for the late reply, bro! Just now saw your post. Don't remember whether I replied to your PM. So, writing here itself. I was referring to Austina. My experience with her in the first time was good. I took her for an entire night and for 12 K I entered her four times. But, my second time was not at all good. She was quite mechanical. She was in a hurry to go out and meet her friend. I am not from Assam. But if I ever go back again, I will not repeat her.

Bro,

NeedFrSex
03-11-21, 09:00
Hello friends,

I am planning to visit Guwahati for two days. Can you please suggest some hotel who may allow Female guests specially the one named Guest (in Hindi) near Nepali mandir in Paltan bazaar.

Also, can you share if the indie with number ending 356 is genuine? Looking to meet her if she is OK.

Karan019
03-12-21, 19:49
Today I saw a unisex spa in Paltan Bazar. Near and travels. Behind FBB. Just talked to them. Counter rates 1.5 k for 45 minutes and 2 k for an hour. Wasn't planning to but spotted a hot gal near a juice shop there and ask the juice guy, about the gal. He said she works there. Any one has any experience there?Any more inputs regarding this spa would be appreciated.

Kabir2017
03-14-21, 05:08
Hi brothers,

I have tried almost all therapist from Op spa got even rim job from the one who used to sit in the desk.

Looking for other spas with same facilities and good therapists collection.

How is the spa in the same building waves one do they have good therapist?

Please do DM me.

Thanks,

Kabir.

Bisso123
03-15-21, 03:15
Any more inputs regarding this spa would be appreciated.Met her thrice. Wonderful experience, had a bit of an attitude but that made it more exciting. Last I met her, bought her lingerie and stockings and a gift. Heard she has quit due to some argument with the manager. Maybe she will pop up somewhere else.

Bisso123
03-15-21, 03:20
Here you go.

There is one near tattoo place in Rajgarh road end (named: TC), exotic one there, act innocent, talk student like and about sweet stuff, coax her and she is yours to be, as you like it..Bro, really interested. I have found out about the place through your hints, thanks. Please share some more hints about the therapist in order to book her. And how much did you have shell out?

AstaClover
03-15-21, 03:40
Yes bro it was her. I'll be coming to ghy again soon. Could you PM one of your fav therapist? Don't want to face the same situation again.

Big round boobs? Dark skinned?

Thanks.

Kabir.

Karan019
03-15-21, 16:44
Met her thrice. Wonderful experience, had a bit of an attitude but that made it more exciting. Last I met her, bought her lingerie and stockings and a gift. Heard she has quit due to some argument with the manager. Maybe she will pop up somewhere else.I went to that place yesterday. Only 2 gals were present.

Tried an Assamese gal with good assets (Ms. S). Had a bit of an attitude. Did her in missionary. Wonder if she's the same one or different? Charged 3.5 k for the job.

MayhemCat
03-15-21, 17:34
Hey fellow mongers.

I'm looking for any leads, contacts for incall in Guwahati. Not a fan of spas, so would like to meet women at apartment sort of setup. Kindly help a brother out, would appreciate your kindness.

Bisso123
03-15-21, 18:02
I went to that place yesterday. Only 2 gals were present.

Tried an Assamese gal with good assets (Ms. S). Had a bit of an attitude. Did her in missionary. Wonder if she's the same one or different? Charged 3.5 k for the job.No bro. The one I am talking about is a Nepali. She quit. Her name starts with A* Yeah counter- 1.5 k for 45 minutes & 2 k for the gal.

Bisso123
03-15-21, 18:04
Bro, really interested. I have found out about the place through your hints, thanks. Please share some more hints about the therapist in order to book her. And how much did you have shell out?Is she the girl in the pic? I found it on a Google. Unable to contact the number of the place.

Bisso123
03-16-21, 01:39
Hello fellow mongers!

I just got in Guwahati on an unplanned visit after almost 2 decades! Travelling to Tawang for the next 5 days. But would be back in Guwahati for a couple of days before I leave back for Delhi. Would really appreciate any brother helping me out with Indie or MP or SP with awesome options here in Guwahati for the coming week. I can reciprocate with decent options in Delhi / NCR.

Thanks in advance.For MPs you can go to any of them for assured FS.

1) op spa, brand F building, a little googling will help you find the place.

2) NV me, rajgarh road (a little cheaper here but it's okay), ask for D, looks not so great, dark complexion but amazing service. After the deed, my legs were trembling.

3) unisex spa, paltan bazar, behind FBB near Network travels. Had a great Nepali but heard she quit.

GudduMonger
03-17-21, 09:49
Brethren,

I'm at Guwahati for 3 days, request kind hearted souls to share digits of indies with place, even MILF will also work.

I've RTFFed the forum for MPs with FS, will be trying one of those, and will post FR.

Thanks.

Bahkhuabi
03-17-21, 15:46
Brothers,

Please share the details on how to contact Manju MILF.

I'm a newbie and recently shifted to Guwahati.

GudduMonger
03-17-21, 17:51
Spa 1: Waves Spa Near Puma outlet.

Assigned Miss L, Meghalaya chic.

Below average experience.

Petite and small body.

Offered TL, HJ was on periods.

Didn't venture down south.

Oral hygiene not up to mark, pan masala chew while deed.

Big turn off.

Damages: 1.5 + 1 K.

WIR: no.

Spa 2: Waves near be Fac.

Assigned Miss M.

Maid type, 38 D, short and chubby.

FS available, negotiated for FS at 2 K.

Undressed and started foreplay.

Cat unshaved and while exploring anal area found unusually protruded anus, felt unsafe, didn't go for the deed.

Finished in HJ.

Attitude of bird is nice, but not proactive.

WIR: no.

Damages: 1.5 + 1.5 in fact I promised 2 k for Shot, but she said 1.5 k is okay as I didn't drill.

Looking for VFM indies, dear seniors please help.

NeedFrSex
03-19-21, 06:26
Hello friends,

I am planning to visit Guwahati for two days. Can you please suggest some hotel who may allow Female guests specially the one named Guest (in Hindi) near Nepali mandir in Paltan bazaar.

Also, can you share if the indie with number ending 356 is genuine? Looking to meet her if she is OK.The lady I mentioned in my previous post turned out to be genuine & good. Met her at her place. Good GFE experience. Was a bit turned off as well (not any of her fault, I was in hurry due to urgent works).

Looks: 6/10. (she is in darker shade than the pics she shares, no complain for this but not exactly of my choice.).

Boobs: 8/10.

Body: 8/10.

GFE: 9/10. Quite eager to please, no time watcher, talks a lot & good in BBBJ (slurpy).

Damage: 4.5 K 2 shots + 1 k room.

WIR: Probably.

Can exchange contacts with genuine interested guy. Pic not enclosing purposefully. She will give willingly. Looking for some NE indie. Petite Naga or Manipuri kind.

GudduMonger
03-21-21, 05:21
Thanks NeedfrSex bro for the contact.

Pinged her, shared pic and a small VC just to confirm.

Sent me the loc for meet, we then travel to her friend's pad.

Fixed deed for two shots.

Looks typical Ghy localite.

Small body with matching assets to body.

Darker complexion than pic shared.

GFE material not a looker, hygiene wise okay.

No smelly mouth and pussy.

Open to all except Anal.

CIM asked, accepted but didn't do it.

BBBJ slurppy and can go on forever, pleasing attitude.

Kitty moderately tight and clean, she is not comfortable with DATY though, I've tasted for some time.

Goes good in WOT and doggy was challenging as the girl is short.

Damages 5 K + 1 K for room.

Bisso123
03-21-21, 18:38
Hey bros,

Looking for a hotel to take a girl on the first week of April. Kindly suggest a hotel that is safe & decent & couple friendly. Budget is 3 k. Is Sun City near Kali Mandir okay? And one more thing, will there any problem regarding LE activity with the upcoming election?

Bisso123
03-21-21, 21:11

Open to all except Anal.

CIM asked, accepted but didn't do it..I don't have a subscription yet but is there anyway for me to get this contact. If it's possible, would be really grateful.

Bisso123
03-22-21, 11:56
Does anyone have any idea about this indie contact number 262? If you have information, please do share.

Thanks.

Bisso123
03-22-21, 12:14
Shows as A on True Caller. Any idea senior members? She is asking for a reference. Can anyone help?

Bisso123
03-22-21, 13:10
Here you go.

Be sweet.Is the place name [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]? Can't find a contact number to book. Help bro.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Bisso123
03-24-21, 07:44
FR for a visit few days back.

Called up Miss R for a booking at the spa opposite the Chinese food joint, rajgarh road.

Went at around 5:30 in the evening. It was really crowded that day, had to wait for 30 minutes.

Finally came my turn. While waiting I saw a tall girl with some ass walking around the waiting area, not a looker, dark complexion and long hair.

The therapist sent to me was horrendous, sent a chill down my spine. So I politely requested another therapist and described the girl I saw.

She was Miss the. Sweet voice and very polite manner. Told me she is a beautician and new and not a regular employee there.

Okay massage. Asked for extras. 1.5 k but with BBBJ 2 k. She sucked the soul out of me, but a little teethy at times but very into it. Proceeded with WOT, Doggy, from the side, finished in missionary, asked her while banging if she could go on for more, she told me as you wish, I was getting tired and that made go wild and started pounding her and finished.

Took a shower. Light up a cigarette and talked a bit. Told me her head was spinning a bit and that she didn't feel like I was a customer.

Looks- 6/10.

GFE- 8/10.

Boobs- 6/10 (not that big but okayish, it was nice to suck on them while she was riding the shit out me).

Ass- 8/10 (that was what made me choose her).

Charges- 1 k (counter) + 2 k (for the girl).

WIR- yup.

I have been with 3 girls there including her, a miss T and a tribal girl from Dhemaji side. There is a thick Miss A there, will try her next. Tell me if you guys had any experience with miss A.

Bisso123
03-24-21, 16:32
Have any of you guys come across a certain Miss M. S in Locanto & Viva Street? Asking for 15 k for a duration of 3 hours. Says she is a model but the photos without showing the face aren't that impressive. And she is providing very limited information.

TheaterRoom
03-24-21, 22:58
Sorry for the late reply, bro! Just now saw your post. Don't remember whether I replied to your PM. So, writing here itself. I was referring to Austina. My experience with her in the first time was good. I took her for an entire night and for 12 K I entered her four times. But, my second time was not at all good. She was quite mechanical. She was in a hurry to go out and meet her friend. I am not from Assam. But if I ever go back again, I will not repeat her.Sorry to poke my nose here mate but I think I met austina once. Not sure if it's the same austina. She's kinda chubby from Nagaland by lives in Guwahati. Does her last name start with I? Shame I don't have a pic of her.

LionKing777
03-25-21, 19:45
Hi Bisso.

You seem to have found a gem in the. Please give more hints about the name of the therapist.

Called up Miss R for a booking at the spa opposite the Chinese food joint, rajgarh road.

Went at around 5:30 in the evening. It was really crowded that day, had to wait for 30 minutes.

Finally came my turn. While waiting I saw a tall girl with some ass walking around the waiting area, not a looker, dark complexion and long hair.

The therapist sent to me was horrendous, sent a chill down my spine. So I politely requested another therapist and described the girl I saw.

She was Miss the. Sweet voice and very polite manner. Told me she is a beautician and new and not a regular employee there.

Okay massage. Asked for extras. 1.5 k but with BBBJ 2 k. She sucked the soul out of me, but a little teethy at times but very into it. Proceeded with WOT, Doggy, from the side, finished in missionary, asked her while banging if she could go on for more, she told me as you wish, I was getting tired and that made go wild and started pounding her and finished.

Took a shower. Light up a cigarette and talked a bit. Told me her head was spinning a bit and that she didn't feel like I was a customer.

Looks- 6/10.

GFE- 8/10.

Boobs- 6/10 (not that big but okayish, it was nice to suck on them while she was riding the shit out me).

Ass- 8/10 (that was what made me choose her).

Charges- 1 k (counter) + 2 k (for the girl).

WIR- yup.

I have been with 3 girls there including her, a miss T and a tribal girl from Dhemaji side. There is a thick Miss A there, will try her next. Tell me if you guys had any experience with miss A.

Bisso123
03-26-21, 12:03
Hi Bisso.

You seem to have found a gem in the. Please give more hints about the name of the therapist.Visited again yesterday. Wanted to try Miss A but I was told some of them went to Madhya Pradesh for work. Miss the was available so took her. 10-15 minutes oil massage. Then made her blow me. Put on the see and told her to ride me. But her cat was dry and and too tight, couldn't go in. And that made my boy shy. So again made her blow me for a while. Then took her in missionary, since it's been a month for me, I just pounded away and finished early. Took a shower, smoke a cig and paid her.

Hints- She is Miss D and she is very jolly. Long black hair that reach her ass. But not a looker, I repeat not a looker. Very feminine though.

Bisso123
03-31-21, 14:47
Dear bros,

I am planning on visiting O spa in a few days. I love big booty, being an ass man. Can any experienced patron of O spa provide some hints of therapists with the biggest thickest booty?

Thank you.

Bisso123
04-02-21, 10:46
The lady I mentioned in my previous post turned out to be genuine & good. Met her at her place. Good GFE experience. Was a bit turned off as well (not any of her fault, I was in hurry due to urgent works).

Looks: 6/10. (she is in darker shade than the pics she shares, no complain for this but not exactly of my choice.).

GFE: 9/10. Quite eager to please, no time watcher, talks a lot & good in BBBJ (slurpy).

WIR: Probably.

Can exchange contacts with genuine interested guy. Pic not enclosing purposefully. She will give willingly. Looking for some NE indie. Petite Naga or Manipuri kind.Found a locanto ad with number ending 470. On true caller it shows as Niki Borah. Is this the same girl. She is asking 3 k for one shot. 5.5 k for 2. All services on the menu. And Incall. Is it the same girl? Please share.

Cranky Som
04-02-21, 11:54
Hello,

Will be in Guwahati this weekend.

Needed contact of some good indie.

Request to please share.

Regards.

NeedFrSex
04-02-21, 18:58
Found a locanto ad with number ending 470. On true caller it shows as Niki Borah. Is this the same girl. She is asking 3 k for one shot. 5.5 k for 2. All services on the menu. And Incall. Is it the same girl? Please share.I have her number ending with 356. Try to talk. She may be same. They always have multiple numbers.

Bisso123
04-03-21, 01:47
I have her number ending with 356. Try to talk. She may be same. They always have multiple numbers.She is refusing to share pic. I will probably meet her today. Can you share the location so that I can compare later when she sends me her location?

Bisso123
04-03-21, 07:41
I have her number ending with 356. Try to talk. She may be same. They always have multiple numbers.Talked to her. Told me Niki is a staff and she is an SP. Has 5-6 girls. Location she gave is in GS road. Her name starts with S. Anyone has any idea?

Horny DK
04-03-21, 12:45
Fellow mongers,

Visiting Ghty for about 10 days. Has anyone tried the profiles on SA, any recommendations?

Please also share some indi contacts, if any.

I will also be trying out the spa scene being discussed here, but more of an inde fan as I am not a big fan of the professional setup of spas.

Kabir2017
04-06-21, 04:28
The guy at the counter is friendly. Asked him to sent a therapist with good built and tall. Started with massage was decent asked her to massage my groin. She is bodo lady with baby damage. Tummy round ass. Nice lips. Avoided BBBJ because she was having shardi. Fake moans. Fun at bed. Asked me to pound hard.

WIR: may be.

Paid 1.5 k counter 1 k.

Thanks,

Kabir.

Okay massage. Asked for extras. 1.5 k but with BBBJ 2 k. She sucked the soul out of me, but a little teethy at times but very into it. Proceeded with WOT, Doggy, from the side, finished in missionary, asked her while banging if she could go on for more, she told me as you wish, I was getting tired and that made go wild and started pounding her and finished..

LickBoss
04-06-21, 14:25
I have been a silent observer of this forum since few months. I do have a 2 contacts who are ready to meet for ST as well as LT. Charging 5 k for ST and 13 K for LT. Mixture of Khasi and Nepali. [Deleted by Admin]

Horny DK
04-06-21, 17:53
I have been a silent observer of this forum since few months. I do have a 2 contacts who are ready to meet for ST as well as LT. Charging 5 k for ST and 13 K for LT. Mixture of Khasi and Nepali.What a coincidence. I also got this contact today from an old friend that I connected with the forum (will share his handle in the review, don't want people bombarding him for contacts). I will be meeting them soon and will share reviews.

LickBoss
04-07-21, 12:00
Fellow mongers,

Visiting Ghty for about 10 days. Has anyone tried the profiles on SA, any recommendations?

Please also share some indi contacts, if any.

I will also be trying out the spa scene being discussed here, but more of an inde fan as I am not a big fan of the professional setup of spas.Met Andria around a year ago along with one of her friend. At that time they travelled from Kohima to Guwahati. She was accommodating. Everything (except anal) was available including CIM. She has fun too during the deed. Good luck.

Horny DK
04-08-21, 10:25
She is in Dimapur, sadly. Can't travel to Ghty now it seems. K was about to meet her in Ghty, and then because of covid couldn't travel.

Met Andria around a year ago along with one of her friend. At that time they travelled from Kohima to Guwahati. She was accommodating. Everything (except anal) was available including CIM. She has fun too during the deed. Good luck.

HornySenior
04-08-21, 17:51
Hi friends,

Visiting Shillong.

Contacts in Shillong, if any, will be highly appreciated.

PM is active.

Thanks in anticipation.

JimDiscreet01
04-09-21, 11:40
Hi,

Any leads in ghy for 2 days.

Thank you in advance can help in Delhi.

Jim.

Naveen A
04-09-21, 20:40
Hi,

Can you please give the first letter of the spa name?

Kabir2017
04-10-21, 03:18
As the counter guy is friendly tried other two therapists. Mom. Kav. Both as MILFs. Kab is more involved and VFM. Milky white. Mom. Just the opposite.

Kav is hopeless romantic.

Counter 1 k. Damages 1.5 k.

Thanks.

Kabir.

Bisso123
04-10-21, 05:15
Hi,

Can you please give the first letter of the spa name?I have posted a previous FR for this place. Please look at this thread, ask Google baba, and you will get it.

Bisso123
04-10-21, 13:13
Hi,

Can you please give the first letter of the spa name?It is NV ME. A lot of FRs has been written about it.

Naveen A
04-10-21, 19:26
Thanks! Figured it out.

It is NV ME. A lot of FRs has been written about it.

GudduMonger
04-11-21, 14:52
Brethren,

Please enlighten about any Indie chics available.

I've Austina's digits gave pass since her reviews are not promising.

What is the status of Manju MILF.

Last time I tried to connect with her for 2 days.

She was busy both the days.

The next day she responded I was already with Indie Nikki.

Any Arunachali girls in the ground?? With sp or indie or spa.

Would love to be in bed with one.

After I visited Tawang last month.

Hot chicks and MILFS seen there.

I can reciprocate to the helping hands.

Cheers.

FlashFire07
04-12-21, 05:37
Hello people!

Does anyone know spa in Guwahati where Manipuri / naga / Arunachali girls give FS? Any leads will be highly appreciated.

Adimanav1993
04-13-21, 17:38
Hello people!

Does anyone know spa in Guwahati where Manipuri / naga / Arunachali girls give FS? Any leads will be highly appreciated.6 mile under flyover.

Horny DK
04-14-21, 10:43
Do they offer FS & extras?

6 mile under flyover.

Y Bpa08
04-15-21, 13:19

Open to all except Anal.

CIM asked, accepted but didn't do it..I don't have a subscription yet but is there anyway for me to get this contact. If it's possible, would be really grateful.

MayFly715
04-15-21, 19:49
Shoutout to at guddumonger for helping me out when no one was responding.

He gave me contact info of one indie. I contacted her and she was prompt to respond. However she asked me to share my pic first (wtf). Anyways. I told her that I could meet her after 7 in the evening. Initially she was okay with it but later on messaged to meet only between morning 8 and afternoon 3. That was a bummer. I couldn't have reached Guwahati by that time. So called it off. She messaged later on that I should visit her at 8 in the morning. But I'm not that kind of desperate rn so will let this one go.

She asked for 5 k for 1 shot.

People who want the digits, I will have to check from the brother who shared the contact in first place.

Having the KLPD after reaching Guwahati I went to the much discussed spa. But then again I was too late and it was closed.

So I went to the again much discussed disc in the same area.

I hadn't even downed one beer when this busty chick walks up and told her name then asked if she could sit with me. But wanted 500 bucks for that. So I let her to see where it goes. Did a bit of fondling and kissing but then she got a call and went to take it. Didn't see her again.

Next one walks by asks the same thing and amount and sits besides me. Again lots of fondling and some kissing. She even let me put my hands under her top to feel her up. Then she whispered to me that she could take me to a hotel and I need to pay 4 k plus 1 k for room. All on offer.

But after 1130 because she wanted to see bihu dance somewhere. Wtf.

She did share her number in case I stayed in Guwahati for more days.

Here is the rub though. She had calloused hands. Rough as rocks or like someone who works with rocks. I don't think I will ever let her even touch my nethers or the sensitive jewels.

That dear brothers was the uneventful Guwahati trip.

Hope next one will be better with better resources.

AussieGaigin
04-16-21, 00:43
I don't have a subscription yet but is there anyway for me to get this contact. If it's possible, would be really grateful.NO. Read the instructions at top of page.

Bisso123
04-16-21, 05:23
6 mile under flyover.Bro,

I am sorry but most of your post end up teasing instead of helping. Please more info. On whatever you are sharing so that it can help fellow mongers.

Raj Sarmah
04-16-21, 06:57
The Indie gal Nikkk is up for the grab, she is in need of money and was asking if I know someone who is will to meet her. Any fellow monger who I tend to meet may contact.

Reg.

Bisso123
04-16-21, 14:44
Couldn't find most of the staff I know. So took a MILF Miss K. Short height & fair. Damn, she is really good. I finished so fast, embarrassingly. Took massage for like 10 minutes and asked for extras. Negotiated for FS with BBBJ for 1.5 k. Proceeded with DFK, she was really into it. Sucked her milky white t to my heart's content. Ass was too small for my liking. Munched on her ass. Then she just went for my johnny while I was standing. And went to bed and she continued blowing, I almost came, so I sucked her b again. Took out my see. She laid on top me and started grinding and I t fck her while she licked the tip of Johnny. Made her blow me again and put on the see. She rode me and it was so good, I lost control, started pounding from below and finished early. She is one experienced lady. I recommend her if you want someone who knows what she is doing.

Looks- 6/10 (fair but not that pretty being a MILF and all).

Be**BS- 7/10.

Ass- 4/10.

DFK- 8/10.

BBBJ- 8/10.

Service- 8/10 (she knows her stuff, into it, she was disappointed that I finished too soon, she wanted to f*ck me, kept grinding even after I came).

WiR- Yes for Miss K.

Only thing with Spa is, hard to find a looker.

ThoR101
04-16-21, 16:37
Visited O spa in BFactory building few days back. Booked for an hour for 1500 rs. Since I visited at around 11 in the morning, all the therapists were sitting on the front room. I chose miss Babita. She is very polite and good to talk. Had a chit chat for sometime during the massage and fixed the deal for FS for 1.2 k. She was cooperative during the act. The only drawback is that there is almost no tongue action during DFK and BBBJ.

Ass: 7/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

Figure: not fat, but in the heavier side.

DFK, BBBJ: 5/10, due to no tongue action.

GFE: 9/10. Very polite and eager to please.

BDW, can anyone help me with any leads of rimming in Guwahati?

PrinceMV2
04-16-21, 17:10
In last few days am reading Guwahati forum reports with interest. Will plan a visit soon and connect with you guys. Keep posting.

Cheers.

The Indie gal Nikkk is up for the grab, she is in need of money and was asking if I know someone who is will to meet her. Any fellow monger who I tend to meet may contact.

Reg.

Bisso123
04-16-21, 18:04

Reg.I have fixed a deal for tomorrow, bro. She was asking 5 k for 2 plus the guest house charge but she is denying CIM / COF.

Bisso123
04-17-21, 06:17
Met Nikki today in the morning. As both her & I have other engagement later in the day. Went to the guesthouse, she came 5 minutes later. Went together inside the guesthouse. A bit of chitchat. And started DFK and continued for sometime including sucking her be**BS. Ate her kitty for sometime. And then she started blowing me, she is good at it with a lot of ball licking and variations. She rode me for a good while and changed to missionary, then doggy.

The problem was I drank a lot last night and today took 50 MG sildenafil. And I just couldn't finish. Yesterday came so fast and today Johnny was stubborn. Took rest, a little chit chat while I smoked. Then, she started blowing me, johnny became hard and started pounding her in doggy, but damn couldn't finish again. Took off the see and made her blow while I look at the small mirror, it was awesome. Still couldn't cum. Took rest, smoke another cigarette. We lay naked side by side, a little chit chat, DFK, boob sucking, fingering and she started blowing me again. I knew it wasn't going to happen. So told her to jerk me off instead, first she did while laying by my side. Then, I told her it was my wish to CIM, she said okay, so I climbed on top of her and she jerked me off, finally I came on her b, neck and little on her mouth. It was a nice experience, but deed was fixed for 2 but could come only once, my fault entirely.

Looks- 6/10 (dark complexion, short stature, she is a bong).

GFE- 8/10 (very pleasing attitude, very talkative).

BBBJ- 9/10 (very good at it, sloppy, ball lcking, even a little deep thr).

WIR- maybe but look wise a little lacking.

TheaterRoom
04-17-21, 15:20
Brethren,

Please enlighten about any Indie chics available.

I've Austina's digits gave pass since her reviews are not promising.

What is the status of Manju MILF.

Last time I tried to connect with her for 2 days.

She was busy both the days.

The next day she responded I was already with Indie Nikki.

Any Arunachali girls in the ground?? With sp or indie or spa.

Would love to be in bed with one.

After I visited Tawang last month.

Hot chicks and MILFS seen there.

I can reciprocate to the helping hands.

Cheers.Hey mate!

Are you talking about the Austina who's number ends with 745?

And yes I do agree. A lot of beautiful birds in Arunachal.

GudduMonger
04-17-21, 16:31
Reached Guwahati today and called Austina. Asked for 2 shots. She agreed. When it came to damages quoted 10 k for 2 a the 15 k for night. Straight away gave balls.

She is in cloud 9. And its time to bring the rates down. Considering her pathetic service these days.

Fellow monger Bisso has written about Miss K of NV me.

Went to spa.

Momi was busy went with K.

She's MILF and milky white skin and presentable boobs.

Flat ass and shaved kitty.

Tummy.

Average massage.

Asked her for rimming.

She tried but not to be called rimming per se.

DFK and BBBJ.

Banged her in standing doggy, doggy, missy.

Didn't cum.

Asked her to blow.

Didn't cum.

Finished in HJ.

Took bath.

Paid to her and the counter.

Deed was fixed for 1.5 K, since she took all the banging paid her 2 k and told her politely I will not pay this much next time.

Took more than 1 HR 15 minutes.

Paid 1.2 at counter.

Counter guy gave his digits too.

Face 4.

Boobs 6.

Ass 3.

Deed 5.

WIR No.

Aries009
04-17-21, 19:26
Bro,

I am sorry but most of your post end up teasing instead of helping. Please more info. On whatever you are sharing so that it can help fellow mongers.Hey,

Always check for the clues, check his title bro is In-Eff-a-ble.

FlashFire07
04-18-21, 03:48
Visited O spa behind brand factory.

1.5 k at the counter for 1 hour.

Took babita. Massage good. Above average.

Face- 8.

Ass-7.

Boobs -9.

Agreed for FS at 1.5 k.

She started with BJ and bit of rimming, sucked her boobs for a while, she then came on top. Switched position to doggy later. Couldn't cum so she took me to shower. Kneeled down and started sucking the Jhonny. Gave BJ for around 10 minutes and made me cum.

Overall experience good.

No nakhhras by her.

Will repeat her in future.

Tk0095
04-18-21, 07:12
The lady I mentioned in my previous post turned out to be genuine & good. Met her at her place. Good GFE experience. Was a bit turned off as well (not any of her fault, I was in hurry due to urgent works).

WIR: Probably..Can I have the number for the same? It all sounds really good.

Ulalaulala123
04-18-21, 20:17
Planning to visit Guwahati in a month. I have been to Ghy multiple times but never mongered here before. Thinking of trying few MPs this time.

I have been reading the MP reports here but many of them rate girls as VFM but not so high on looks department. Is this a common scene in Ghy Spas? (as I like young, petite and beautiful girls, else johnny gets disappointed).

AussieGaigin
04-18-21, 22:20
Can I have the number for the same? It all sounds really good.How will he contact you?

Bisso123
04-19-21, 10:06
Planning to visit Guwahati in a month. I have been to Ghy multiple times but never mongered here before. Thinking of trying few MPs this time.

I have been reading the MP reports here but many of them rate girls as VFM but not so high on looks department. Is this a common scene in Ghy Spas? (as I like young, petite and beautiful girls, else johnny gets disappointed).I am really new to the mongering scene but it's true as far as my limited experience is concerned, hard to find a looker. There maybe some hidden in some obscure spa somewhere. I met one Nepali girl, sexy with the biggest bazookas but she quit and went back to make up work. Has been forever trying to convince her to meet me but she doesn't budge, want financial help but doesn't want to meet in a hotel, wtf.

Jatayu
04-21-21, 10:01
On a short visit to the city I headed straight to the forum famous O Spa and paid the quoted 1.5 K at the counter and headed to the room with a therapist named after other name for "little" finger.

Visited O spa behind brand factory.

Massage for short 10 minutes and then she popped the question of extras and bargained FS for 2 K.

Face- 10 (looked like a Japanese porn star I am addicted to).

Ass-7.

Boobs -9.

She undressed me, washed me and then made me lay on the bed and started with BJ. Lot of kisses and nipple sucking went on and then made me wear the cover and started riding me. Changed position to doggy and then came in missionary.

Bathed with her and she asked to visit again to get her for a lower price.

Overall she's be a VFM. Thanks a bunch to Bisso and Kabir for helping me with leads.

Bisso123
04-24-21, 01:37
Hello, dear bros of the Guwahati mongering scene. Are you guys still mongering? Do you think it's still safe? Should we give it a break till the covid situation clears up?

This thread has gone really quite these days. Experienced mongers aren't seen here a lot.

Raj Sarmah
04-24-21, 17:41
Hello, dear bros of the Guwahati mongering scene. Are you guys still mongering? Do you think it's still safe? Should we give it a break till the covid situation clears up?

This thread has gone really quite these days. Experienced mongers aren't seen here a lot.I would suggest to stay away for few weeks until normalcy prevails. If there is life we can fck anytime.

DekaLora
04-26-21, 20:50

This thread has gone really quite these days. Experienced mongers aren't seen here a lot.Well, I have been planning to visit O or NC for last few weeks, but at the last moment, I drop the plan.

Not sure if mongering is a good idea at this point in time.

Aries009
04-27-21, 09:39

This thread has gone really quite these days. Experienced mongers aren't seen here a lot.Things are not that good outside right now. I would suggest to control your urges for now, we can have fun later. Stay Safe and Stay Home!

Kabir2017
04-30-21, 08:42
Hi brothers,

Had any brothers had 3 some in Guwahati. Just curious. M missing my Bangalore 3 some encounters.

Thanks.

Kabir.

Horny DK
05-02-21, 17:57
A girls I know in Ghty has kinda okayed to try 2 M1 F threesome. We are still talking about it, it may or may not happen.

If any of you guys (25 x 40) yrs, are interested. Inbox me, we can chat to explore possibilities.

Rimmer069
05-15-21, 17:20
In Guwahati after couple of years for work. My SP and some indies who are still in business aren't currently supplying / meeting due to COVID. Can any brother help with digits of any good Brand factory SPA girl. Staying in hotel so place is not an issue. Have a Meghalaya SA contact but she is asking too much. Slightly low on budget. Brothers helping will be reciprocated with decent semi pro & pro contacts from Mumbai / Delhi / Kolkata. Being a DATY lover and Assamese by soul dying to taste an axomia pussy. If anyone shares some non-pro contacts like college / corporate girls, then I can also introduce my non-pro contacts from Mumbai & Kolkata along with ref.

FlashFire07
05-17-21, 06:04
A girls I know in Ghty has kinda okayed to try 2 M1 F threesome. We are still talking about it, it may or may not happen.

If any of you guys (25 x 40) yrs, are interested. Inbox me, we can chat to explore possibilities.Yes I am interested to try threesome. 28 Years old working in Guwahati. Let me know if you have any progress with the girl.

Bhaiceps
05-30-21, 14:55
Fellow mongers,

Please describe your experience with TC spa near Rajgarh Road?

Do they provide FS? What are the damages? Also can there be a problem of LE?

Yours Truly.

Lord Bhaiceps.

WanderingIndia
06-07-21, 06:53
then I can also introduce my non-pro contacts from Mumbai & Kolkata along with ref.Once Kolkata opens up, can you share some contacts in Kolkata? I've been to spa, but want to meet up a non pro. Preferably MILF type to actually enjoy the sex. Tried spas 2-3 times but didn't enjoy the mechanical event.

Adimanav1993
06-09-21, 18:07
Spa with above name is a wonder. Enter and your eyes behold beautiful gems ready to serve you. Take your pick (Took the petite girl name starting "A") and enjoy the ride brothers.

Damage: Counter: 2.5 K 1 HR, Therapist: 3 K- (BJ+ B2B+kissing).

Oh my!

Aries009
06-10-21, 10:46
Spa with above name is a wonder. Enter and your eyes behold beautiful gems ready to serve you. Take your pick (Took the petite girl name starting "A") and enjoy the ride brothers.

Damage: Counter: 2.5 K 1 HR, Therapist: 3 K- (BJ+ B2B+kissing).

Oh my!Hey bro,

Can you point out where it is located, I can see 2 with the above name. Ulubari or Ganeshguri?

AussieGaigin
06-10-21, 12:15
Once Kolkata opens up, can you share some contacts in Kolkata? I've been to spa, but want to meet up a non pro. Preferably MILF type to actually enjoy the sex. Tried spas 2-3 times but didn't enjoy the mechanical event.How do you expect people to share with you?

Adimanav1993
06-11-21, 18:10
Hey bro,

Can you point out where it is located, I can see 2 with the above name. Ulubari or Ganeshguri?Buy my subscription and we shall do it there together, you know, a threesome?

What say?

Rimmer069
06-12-21, 14:17
Was back in town after a few years. Self quarantined myself in a hotel for some days before shifting to home. Thought about utilising my hotel stay by drilling some pussies. Reached out to Rekha and she had only 1 girl. Found one Rita SP but she only had incall and that too early morning. Pinged Manju but didn't got any response. Some of the other old connects were not into it anymore or moved back to their hometowns due to lockdown. The forum is also not helpful. Where is HAG & MadhuMahesh? So started exploring on social media platforms and found someone who connected me with Miss be in exchange of 5 k. Miss be came to my hotel at morning 8 and I met her outside the hotel and took her to my room. She was impressed by the hotel's ambience. She is slim tall tribal girl with very small boobies but nice curvy ass. Fair complexion with pink nipples and pussy. We spoke for sometime to break the ice as I don't believe in jumping into the bed immediately. After that she went to the washroom to clean herself. After she came out we started kissing and it was passionate though initially she didn't like tongue action but later gave in. We kissed like for around 10 minutes and she was worked up. I knew Johnny was up for a treat. We opened our clothes and jumped into the bed and continued kissing. Then took her small boobies with large pink nipples in my mouth for sucking and light biting. Sucked for some time as I used one hand to rub her pussy and asshole over her panties. Then after removing her panties interested finger in her pussy and it was warm and oozing with juice. Took out finger to check for smell. Absolutely no smell. Started DATY by kissing her thighs and then moving to her clit. Inserted 2 fingers back in her hole as I continued DATY and she was moaning as hell. Asked her to turn around and spread her lovely soft white ass to check her but hole. Absolutely clean dark pinkish in colour. Sniffed and found no odour and couldn't stop myself from rimming. But within a min she asked me to stop as she was feeling ticklish. Then we again kissed. Asked her to gave me BJ. Okayish sucking but she also took my balls and allowed deep throat for some time. Then we moved to 69 position. Sucked pussy for sometime and then moved to her butt hole for rimming. Within a min she requested me to stop and was disappointed for not getting the opportunity to explore such a beautiful and clean ass. She requested for putting the cover and entering her. Put my Durex invisible on and entered in missionary and started thrusting. After 5 minutes she asked me to come closer and she hugged me like GF and started kissing as I continued my drill. So Johnny was drilling her pussy and my tongue was drilling her mouth. Awesome GFE feeling so didn't wanted to change position though such an ass can get justice only in Doggy. Continued for another 8-10 minutes and came. She held me tightly for couple of minutes and continued kissing. Felt so so awesome. Then we cleaned ourselves and ordered breakfast. Spoke about a few things and she told she was in Mumbai for sometime. Time flew and it was already 10. In between she started getting call from a girl and who was insisting her to come soon as she was waiting outside her room. First she avoided but after multiple calls requested if she could leave. Huge dampner as doggy was in mind but the gentleman in me couldn't say her no. She apologized for not staying till 11 am as was agreed and said would like to meet me again.

Scorecard.

CSW feel - 1/10. Felt non-pro. Maybe she is a semi pro.

Looks - 6/10.

Boobies - 4/10.

Ass - 10/10.

Skin- 9/10.

BBBJ - 8/10.

DATY - 10/10.

Fuck - 9/10.

Rimming - 10/10 though only for a min or two.

WIR. Hell yaa in incase I get the opportunity. Not done with her ass yet.

Rimmer069
06-12-21, 15:27
Based on my post for help 2 senior members connected. One brother offered to share contacts of a few girls and I am yet to receive it. Another kind brother shared contact of Miss K. Connected with her and she was ok to meet. Asked 5 k for 2 drills and 1 k for place. Asked me to meet at Nayantara super market at 10:30. Met her at designated spot and she requested me to wait as she was just completing her shopping. She came out with a lady and asked me to follow her. Was scared for a min. But Johnny gave in and started following her car. After 30 minutes drive reached a secluded building in Hengrabari and we went to a 1 room kitchen apartment. Was wondering what's the lady going to do and she introduced her as her Elder sister. But my sharp eyes immediately recognised the lady as her mother basis some old FB post that Miss K has put in her account. Never in my 17 yrs mongering career I had seen a mother pimping her daughter. For a min my kinky mind thought why not ask for some mother daughter action but the lady was actually unfuckable even with face covered. Miss K asked her friend to prepare some tea but the experienced mother suggested to get action done and then have tea in between. The lady asked me to join Miss K inside the kitchen cum dining room and asked for payment. I mentioned that we have lost a lot of time and 2 rounds may not be possible. She assured miss K is experienced and time won't be a issue and asked if I take time with a naughty smile. Made the payment and went inside. Did some chit chat and realized she ain't educated enough so couldn't hold a conversation. She lit a cigarette and was a red flag for DFK. Instantly Johnny was sad. Asked her to use mouthwash and we started the deed. She anyways doesn't allow DFK. She is dark complexion with slim fig and nice ass. Took clothes off and started pressing her cute boobies ans her nips were hard. Started sucking and biting her nips and she didn't objected. While doing was rubbing 1 hand on her pussy and ass over the beautiful thong she was wearing. Then took off her thong and requested for fingering but she wasn't ok. Asked if I can rub it over her clit and she was ok. Rubbed her clit and she was getting wet. Checked if DATY was possible but there was mild smell. After that asked her BJ which was kind of okay. She took balls in for a few seconds. Once Johnny took pole position put invisible on and she started stating you are so big. Got pissed off and told her it's only 6 inch don't unnecessarily flatter. Asked her since how long she is in pussy business and she said 5 yrs. Told her can't believe that she hasn't met anyone bigger than me. Anyways stared drilling and her pussy was real tight. Drilled her in missionary and then moved to doggy. Awesome view it was. Then moved to WOT then back to missionary and she started asking if I take so much time then she will have trouble in 2nd round. Asked if the girls who's room we are using is also available then we can do threesome. She replied in negative and we shifted to doggy and drilled her furiously till I came sweating like a pig. The ambience was sad with only a table fan and mattress on floor. After finishing we cleaned up and went out. The lady started a conversation on lockdown challenges while the Miss K and the other girl started preparing tea and some snacks. Once tea was ready we all started having tea and I saw the other girl. She does some teaching job is what she told me. Dark complexion with a cute face and large expressive eyes, big boobies and meat at the right place. The kind of girl one would love to eat and Johnny immediately wanted her. After finishing tea we went inside and the chimney Ms K is she lit one more cigarette. She started giving me BJ but Johnny was not excited as he wanted the other girl. Again asked Miss K and she sternly said no mentioning she has a BF. Johnny though sad took pole position and got ready for the 2nd mechanical drill. But invisible on and started drilling in missionary. Shifted to doggy then WOT then lotus and then doggy. Went on for 20 odd minutes and was sweating like a pig. Took Johnny out and asked her for BJ to finish. She started giving BJ but don't know what happened lost erection. Maybe the ambience was the biggest dampner. After trying for 10 minutes Johnny was up. Put on new condom and stared drilling in missionary. Drilled for another 10 minutes and was nowhere close to cumming. Asked her to leave it and she insisted that I should come as I have paid. She also said generally she doesn't find men who can do it for so long and she is actually enjoying. But I had lost the mood partly because of the ambience and partly because of the other juicy girl. So drilled her for another 2-3 minutes and faked that I came. Cleaned up put on the dress. She asked if I had paid for the room and also requested 500 INR. Gave her 1. 5 k as she tried though the chemistry was missing. While leaving thanked the girl who's room we used trying my luck in building a connect. She came downstairs to see us off. Hoping to score her someday!

Scorecard.

CSW feel - 5/10 no GFE.

Skin - 7/10.

Boobies - 5/10. Large and very responsive nips.

Pussy - 6/10. I like moderately tight pussies not very tight ones.

Ass - 9/10. In doggy she let me insert. 5 inch of my thumb up her ass hole.

BBBJ - 6/10.

DATY. Not tried. Just licked her clit once.

Rimming. Not tried.

DFK - 1/10. Only LFK.

Overall - 5/10.

WIR. No. But will keep in touch to check the possibility of scoring her juicy friend.

Raj Sarmah
06-18-21, 10:38
Bro,

Have pinged you, mind sharing the details.

TIA.

Was back in town after a few years. Self quarantined myself in a hotel for some days before shifting to home. Thought about utilising my hotel stay by drilling some pussies. Reached out to Rekha and she had only 1 girl. Found one Rita SP but she only had incall and that too early morning. Pinged Manju but didn't got any response. Some of the other old connects were not into it anymore or moved back to their hometowns due to lockdown. The forum is also not helpful. Where is HAG & MadhuMahesh? So started exploring on social media platforms and found someone who connected me with Miss be in exchange of 5 k. Miss be came to my hotel at morning 8 and I met her outside the hotel and took her to my room. She was impressed by the hotel's ambience. She is slim tall tribal girl with very small boobies but nice curvy ass. Fair complexion with pink nipples and pussy. We spoke for sometime to break the ice as I don't believe in jumping into the bed immediately. After that she went to the washroom to clean herself. After she came out we started kissing and it was passionate though initially she didn't like tongue action but later gave in. We kissed like for around 10 minutes and she was worked up. I knew Johnny was up for a treat. We opened our clothes and jumped into the bed and continued kissing. Then took her small boobies with large pink nipples in my mouth for sucking and light biting. Sucked for some time as I used one hand to rub her pussy and asshole over her panties. Then after removing her panties interested finger in her pussy and it was warm and oozing with juice. Took out finger to check for smell. Absolutely no smell. Started DATY by kissing her thighs and then moving to her clit. Inserted 2 fingers back in her hole as I continued DATY and she was moaning as hell. Asked her to turn around and spread her lovely soft white ass to check her but hole. Absolutely clean dark pinkish in colour. Sniffed and found no odour and couldn't stop myself from rimming. But within a min she asked me to stop as she was feeling ticklish. Then we again kissed. Asked her to gave me BJ. Okayish sucking but she also took my balls and allowed deep throat for some time. Then we moved to 69 position. Sucked pussy for sometime and then moved to her butt hole for rimming. Within a min she requested me to stop and was disappointed for not getting the opportunity to explore such a beautiful and clean ass. She requested for putting the cover and entering her. Put my Durex invisible on and entered in missionary and started thrusting. After 5 minutes she asked me to come closer and she hugged me like GF and started kissing as I continued my drill..

GhyBoy15
06-19-21, 16:12
I have been following this thread for quite sometime. Today I got connected to Padmaja gogoi through Twitter. She is asking 2500/ HR. And advance is she genuine? Any senior members or fellow mongers know her. Kindly reply.

Rimmer069
06-21-21, 12:38
Drill date. Last Saturday.

It was Friday, weekend was nearing and Johnny was itching. Was supposed to meet a chic at Rekha's place but thought about Ms b as she is a DFK & DATY lover with absolutely non-smelly pussy. So called up Ms b and fixed meet for Saturday. Ms b shared her room mates pic and suggested I can do one round with her and one round with her friend. I suggested for threesome and she said if her friend is comfortable she is game. Went to the designated place on Saturday at 10:00 am and called her. She guide me to her apartment which is in a decent housing society. Once inside she took me to her bedroom. It was slightly messy but not bad. She asked whom do I want to take in round 1 whether her or her friend and called her friend. Her friend is slightly chubby type and generally chubby girls make me cum fast. I told ms b that I want to do her first as I am still longing for that awesome ass. So her friend left. She locked the door ans we started DFKing. She doesn't use tongue but allows tongue action. After DFKing for sometime we opened her clothes and jumped into the bed in our undies. I continued kissing her and rubbing her pussy and poking her asshole over her panties. She also squeezed my Johnny & balls over my undies. Then I removed her bra and started pressing her small boobies and biting her pink nips. Then I removed her panties and inserted one finger. Warm and wet. Did the smell test before proceeding with DATY. Spread her pussy lips to get her clit out and started licking it along with fingering. She started moaning and her pussy started getting more sloppy. Interested 2nd finger and started finger twister along with clit tease with tongue. She started moaning crazily and was asking to enter. But I asked her for BBBJ with ball licking. She did it for some time and Johnny was ready. But I wanted to taste her juice and asked her to come in 69. She declined stating I will rim her and she don't want it. So did DATY again in normal position for sometime and she begged me to enter. Asked her to come in doggy position and rubbed Johnny on her ass crack for some time. Then put invisible on and entered. Kept ramming her in doggie for around 5 minutes poking her asshole and then changed position to missionary. Continued pumping for 6-7 minutes and asked her to come on top. She started riding me and started moaning again. She came closer hugged me and increased the speed. Continued for 2-3 minutes and she came like hell wetting my balls with her juices. She continued in this position for sometime and then gave me a grind. After that we again shifted to missionary and pumped her but was nowhere close to cumming. So switched to standing doggy as she is tall and moved to normal doggie and kept pumping while inserting an inch of my left hand forefinger in her asshole. Then moved to sleeping doggie and kept pumping for 7-8 till I came. Slept for a few minutes over her in that position kissing her neck. Then went to the washroom for cleaning up. After I came she complemented for the long fuck and told that she came twice. Then she called her friend Ms S and left the room. We exchanged Hi Hello, and told her will need time as I had just finished. We spoke about some casual stuff and understood that she works as a receptionist in some ladies salon and doing this part time to augment her income since last 6 months. Ms S is from Shillong and has a boyfriend there. After getting comfortable I started kissing her request for DFK and she refused. She was wrapping a towel which I removed and she was in her panties. I was in my jockey. Starting pressing her big boobs slightly and biting her nips. She requested to press harder like we dough and her nips were hard and erect. Did it for some time and was fondling her pussy and ass over her panties. Then removed her panties and she had vegetation which was a damper. Put one finger inside pussy for smell test and there was mild odour. So DATY was not possible. So interested another finger and started the twister while rubbing her clit with thumb of left hand. She requested couple of times to lick her. But I made excuse that she is not shaved. She said Ms be has not told her else she would have done it as she heard it from be that I am a DATY lover. After some twister her juices started flowing and she asked me to enter. Asked her for BJ and she denied even CBJ. Told her that I am not hard so entering her won't be possible. Then she opened my jockey and stared caressing my Johnny and balls. She is a great tease and got Johnny up in 6-7 minutes. She complemented my Johnny stating that her BFs one is small and he also comes within 5 minutes. So at times she is not satisfied. Asked me to put rubber and enter her. After putting invisible entered her in missionary and she asked to pump slowly and increase the pace later. After pumping for 3-4 minutes she asked me to hug her tightly and then pump. I followed instruction and within a few minutes she started moaning and wrapped me tightly by locking her feet over my ass and whispered in my ear to pump fast. I increased pace like there is no tomorrow and continued pumping. Thought I had a lot of time as 2nd round I take time but this girl was a pure * Kept on murmuring something in my ear, holding very tightly and moving her body with my pumps giving and absolute GFE. Didn't even realize when the crescendo built so much that I came without even changing a single position in 12-15 minutes. Lay on her chubby body for sometime and told her first time in 2nd round I came faster than 1st in my 20 yrs fucking career. She said she enjoyed and came once and was relieved as I came early. We cleaned and she shared her no with me.

I put on the clothes and paid Ms b the agreed amount in front of Ms S. Ms b came to see me off. Today one senior brother is meeting Ms be with my referral.

Rating.

Ms b. Already done in previous post. Doggie- 10/10.

WIR. Not sure as I like new pussies.

Ms S.

Looks. Notch better than Ms b.

Boobs. Large 8/10.

Pussy. Moderately tight 6/10. No DATY due to mild smell.

Fig - 7/10 chubby.

Height - 5/10 short. I like tall girls. Standing doggie is awesome then.

Fuck - 8/10 but only in missionary.

GFE - 9/10 for the act. Rest 3/10 as no BBBJ no DFK and no DATY.

WIR. No. Only repeat awesome ones.

Rimmer069
06-21-21, 13:02
Brother,

I also requested for help on 15th May with an open offer of reciprocal help in multiple cities. Still other than a kind gentleman no one helped. I don't believe in gave and take policy but somehow feel that people here are not open to help and hence it's better to be reserved. Have been mongering for 17-18 years so I am sure will figure my way out. Cheers.

Bro,

Have pinged you, mind sharing the details.

TIA.

Raj Sarmah
06-22-21, 12:04
No issues bro, glad that you are having a good time.

Just want to let you know that I never received any msg fro you or might be I might have missed one, would have helped you for sure. Anyways sharing the contacts is up to you. I wnt mind you not sharing.

Brother,

I also requested for help on 15th May with an open offer of reciprocal help in multiple cities. Still other than a kind gentleman no one helped. I don't believe in gave and take policy but somehow feel that people here are not open to help and hence it's better to be reserved. Have been mongering for 17-18 years so I am sure will figure my way out. Cheers.

Madhumahesh
06-26-21, 12:12
I don't know what is the issue here. In the past too there was one monger from Kolkata who posted for help and then abused the forum. Guwahati is not Kolkata or Mumbai. The number of active members in Ghy forum are a handful. Most important although this forum is named as Ghy forum a number of active members does not stay in Ghy. Eg I am not a resident of Ghy. Then there is a pandemic going on. It seems the person posting is aware of the situation in Ghy as he himself has mentioned that Opus is closed and SP's like Rekha and others have no stock. This is because most WG s are not from Ghy they come from other districts.

Coming to the present situation a few spas have opened with reduced staff and limited timings, most girls with SP's are in their home towns. Inter district travel is banned officially. Since I am also unnecessarily dragged into this I would like to state that I have not mongered in Ghy nor have I gone to Ghy since March 2021. When spa s are not fully functional, SP's don't have stock, bars are closed what can anyone do? But he expects the forum members to pull a rabbit out of the hat.

Although everyone has his own choices I personally shall never recommend Miss k or SP Rekha or that other MILF and her stuff from 6 mile area due to serious quality issues.

Life is important. Although Shetty's show Khatron Ka khiladi is very popular, one should not be a khatron ka khiladi in real life. One SP girl messaged me a few days back that she has not vaccinated herself due to fear. There are many such cases. One thing I can say I shall ask for vaccination proof when I visit a spa or indie and all of us should do the same.

Every Sr member has PM facility they should use that and also go through the forum posts before blindly posting a general help message during pandemics. I do not remember receiving any PM from the concerned member and I do not miss PMs. I personally have a very poor opinion of the sharing in Mumbai forum (one report of mine as a visitor led to more than 20 pm s in my inbox), but I have a lot of respect for the Delhi forum. Of course this does not mean I shall refuse to assist anyone from Mumbai. But as I said I am a person of action I can help only when good stuff is available, I don't recommend poor quality stuff.

Brother,

Uziuzi
07-01-21, 19:31
Brother,

I also requested for help on 15th May with an open offer of reciprocal help in multiple cities. Still other than a kind gentleman no one helped. I don't believe in gave and take policy but somehow feel that people here are not open to help and hence it's better to be reserved. Have been mongering for 17-18 years so I am sure will figure my way out. Cheers.I have PMed you twice in March for contacts in Mumbai also offered for contacts of GHY and CCU. It was happily ignored by you. So what is the reason of blaming other forum members now. We are following the same route showed by peoples like you. You can check your PM, I can post the SS too. Most of the members know that how tough to get Mumbai contacts from the Mumbai forum. Sharing is caring formula, Mumbai mongers use to apply in the other forums as usual. So don't blame keep hunting. Cheers.

Leonard74
07-04-21, 10:30
Will be in Dimapur for few weeks. Any suggestions on MPs or contacts will be appreciated.

Member #4760
07-06-21, 07:57
I don't know what is the issue here. In the past too there was one monger from Kolkata who posted for help and then abused the forum. Guwahati is not Kolkata or Mumbai. The number of active members in Ghy forum are a handful. Most important although this forum is named as Ghy forum a number of active members does not stay in Ghy. Eg I am not a resident of Ghy. Then there is a pandemic going on. It seems the person posting is aware of the situation in Ghy as he himself has mentioned that Opus is closed and SP's like Rekha and others have no stock. This is because most WG s are not from Ghy they come from other districts.

Coming to the present situation a few spas have opened with reduced staff and limited timings, most girls with SP's are in their home towns. Inter district travel is banned officially. Since I am also unnecessarily dragged into this I would like to state that I have not mongered in Ghy nor have I gone to Ghy since March 2021. When spa s are not fully functional, SP's don't have stock, bars are closed what can anyone do? But he expects the forum members to pull a rabbit out of the hat.Madhumahesh the, you have explained it aptly. Ghy forum is the least active forum in terms of mongering. One cannot expect to get contact details of WG out of thin air.

The game in Ghy (and other districts) is different. Mongering is not organized here. Many WG don't even want to see people they don't know. Somewhat it's because of LE activities and the local media constantly being vigilant.

BUT, it is very easy to score girls in Ghy. Esp. Naga, Manipuri and girls who come to Ghy for studies or job. 2 years ago I got Tinder premium and changed my location to Shillong and got 20 matches in a week. I fuc*ed 2 girls (1 Khasi and 1 Mizo) in this brief time. But they are not WGs. I am still in touch with them whenever I go to Ghy (I stay in Bangalore), I meet them, party, take them for shopping and f*ck. No strings attached and both of them have boyfriends.

Just to let everyone know, there are a lot of girls you can fuck very easily if you are in Guwahati if you act smart. Also if you have a car, a decent face and well maintained body, it's easy af. All the best to everyone who want to monger in Guwahati.

P.S: I personally don't monger in Guwahati because it's my hometown, I can't take the risk of getting caught. News channels are savages.

Horny DK
07-07-21, 07:54
Bro, may be able to help. PM me, your inbox is full.

Will be in Dimapur for few weeks. Any suggestions on MPs or contacts will be appreciated.

Leonard74
07-08-21, 08:42
Thanks a lot for the reply. Cleared inbox.

Bro, may be able to help. PM me, your inbox is full.

Raj Sarmah
07-08-21, 12:46
Thanks to one of the fellow ISGians for sharing the contact of Sa. She is from Megh and residing in Guwahati. Coming to deed, she stays in an apartment with a friend of her Jxxny. Fixed the deed on last Saturday, she shared her pics when asked for. She is a kind of MILF with big boobs, and white skin. But her height is pretty short. No BJ, DFK allowed. DATY on the card. Was an average experience with all these limitations. Planning to explore her friend soon. Any kind soul looking to try her and ready to share some contacts may ping for details.

Happy Mongering.

Rimmer069
07-09-21, 16:25
Brother,

This is your thread so I respect you for the initiative. Work takes me to a lot of places and helps me to monger across the country and have been doing it for last 17-18 yrs. So I do understand the difference between Delhi or Kolkata vs Mumbai. Or a Metro vs Guwahati or Siliguri or Bhubaneswar. Anyways thanks for your efforts to explain the situation. Also having grown in the city and completing part of my studies I know the way around. Have mongered in the pre-digital era when the best sources were the SP who used to supply Handique girls or the shady restaurant in Chandmari on 1st floor which was more of a make out zone. Those were like decades back but only reason for mentioning is those who believe Guwahati is not happening from a mongering POV probably don't know the city enough. Agree it's a small city and hence even one news and it's a huge issue. Agree to another brother that lot of chicks from other states come here who are sexually more liberated in their thoughts and free fun is possible if you look cool and have time. Now coming to the point what I mentioned is people here seems reserved. Not sure what's offending about it. There was not a single response on thread or on PM except from one gentleman, but the moment I posted an FR I started getting 10-12 PMs a day. Some as short and TTP like 'please share so and so contact'. Understand it's pandemic time and maybe people were avoiding commercial drills hence there was no response but after seeing my FR does a lot of newbies got excited? As far as Mumbai is concerned it's an unsupportive forum after Chennai. [Deleted by Admin] I seldom used to monger in Mumbai until covid stuck and travels stopped. Necessity meant I too had to get some cool friends and 5-6 non-pro / semi. Pro go to chicks. Off course SA helped but one needs to be sharp shooter in selection on SA. My opinion about Mumbai also changed and I believe it's one of the best cities in India for a free fuck if you are a dude, Johnny works hard and holding a conversation ain't a task. Sad I only indulge in paid fuck at this stage of life outside home. My personal choice for mongering has always been Kolkata followed by Delhi. Both cities provides decent fuck from 500 to 15-20 k. Delhi probability of fraud is much higher than Kolkata else both ISG forum is equally helpful. Chicas available with Rekha are on and off hit. But my experience has been above average. Also you get a decent drilling place (no 5 star) free of cost which is an issue in Guwahati. Quality of chics she gets for you depends on your connect with her. Have known her for 7-8 years which helps. Met Ms Parthana an upcoming model at 3 k last week. Decent DFK, non-smelly pussy for eating and butter smooth dusky skin, portfolio pics show her fair. Co-operative but less involved due to guilt feeling as she has a BF. Kavita also is a decent fuck only DFK is not available else co-operative, fairly involved, tries to please, non-smelly tight pussy. Both this chicks will be 8-10 k in Mumbai for 2 drills. Not recommending anyone as understand our choice of chica, budgets and bed rules are different. Personally MPs are the last resort mostly when budget is an issue, unless the chica is like Rose of SNM DC fame. Still in town so let's see what's in store. By the way one bro took Ms b's no post sharing no of one chica who meets in last gate. On reaching she abused and blocked. Shit happens it's part of the game.

Coming to the present situation a few spas have opened with reduced staff and limited timings, most girls with SP's are in their home towns. Inter district travel is banned officially. Since I am also unnecessarily dragged into this I would like to state that I have not mongered in Ghy nor have I gone to Ghy since March 2021. When spa s are not fully functional, SP's don't have stock, bars are closed what can anyone do? But he expects the forum members to pull a rabbit out of the hat.

Although everyone has his own choices I personally shall never recommend Miss k or SP Rekha or that other MILF and her stuff from 6 mile area due to serious quality issues..

EasyTiger995
07-10-21, 13:49
Hi everyone,

I have been following up this thread for quite some time and thanks everyone for providing some VFM ideas like O spa etc. Could you be helpful to point out some other MP options where FS is available in Guwahati. Thanks in advance!

Raj Sarmah
07-13-21, 14:55
You can try the following:

Waves above Hanu Mandir, G. S roxd.

Waves at Jo above Nike shwrum, Bora service.

Envy in Rajxxh road.

Ki and ka in see. Basti.

Sure shot place.

Check some other post where people have mentioned about P. Bazaar / Six Mile area.

Hi everyone,

I have been following up this thread for quite some time and thanks everyone for providing some VFM ideas like O spa etc. Could you be helpful to point out some other MP options where FS is available in Guwahati. Thanks in advance!

Rimmer069
07-13-21, 18:38
1. Wannabe model Ms P at SP are with decent place.

Drill date - 3rd July.

A senior brother had tried her a few days back and feedback was good. So called up SP to check she was still around. Upon confirmation got to know she was there. Went to SP place in the afternoon and was guided to 1st floor room which is used for deed. This is the 4th place of the SP that I visited. Ms P was talking on the phone. SP took the payment and told me that Ms P will join soon post completing her call with BF (red flag). She came and we spoke about a few things and could feel that something was holding her back. Then she asked me to start and I requested her to cleanup and come. She came out in a towel and top ans we started DFKing. No tongue action though. After sometime I got to my jockey and she also removed her top and towel. More kissing while I pressed her cute boobies over bra and rubbed her pussy over panties. She is a few shades darker then her portfolio pics but butter soft clean dusky skin. Removed her panties and inserted fingers for smell test. Odourless and went for DATY. Spread her pussy and licked her clit with tongue and gave twister with finger. Tried entering 2nd finger and she said no. Saw two black spots just above her clit and she has similar black spot on top of her lips. Told her that and she asked me to take a pic with her camera as she can't see that on her own. Asked what happens if these spots are there and I told have heard people having such spots in such places have high libido. Continued with licking and she was wet. Asked me to put cover and ride. I requested her for BJ and she said today she ain't feeling like. I never push so put on invisible and started drilling in missionary. Very tight pussy. After 5-6 minutes asked for doggie and it was heavenly sight. Brazilian waxed slim curvy body. Drill for 5-7 minutes got tired a bit due to height issues. Shifted to missionary and drilled till I came.

CSW experience - 3/10.

Looks - 5/10.

Pussy - 8/ 10 non-smelly and tight (a bit more than my liking).

Figure- 9/10 slim model type.

Boobs - 6/10 small but cute.

Skin - 10/10 flawless no hair.

Damage - 3 k, 1 pop.

Repeat. No as she had returned to her hometown. Also was co-operative and not involved. Was having guilt feeling that she was cheating on her BF which was holding her else could make out she enjoys the act. Also slightly less educated so couldn't hold the conversation. Johnny likes intelli non-pro pussies.

2. Next door pro girl Riya.

Drill date - 11th July.

Was feeling horny and so pinged SP to check if and pussy available. She reverted with these pics. So went for the drill. Was a bit late and pussy was waiting downstairs. Paid SP, actually had to shell out 500 more as per my std as she was not her direct contact. Went upstairs to the drill room. Spoke a bit and realized she is boom boom and forget. Not educated and hence can't hold a conversation. She asked to proceed with deed and I requested for cleanup. She also asked me the same. Post cleanup I tried DFKing but she was more into LK. So lost a bit interest and asked her to open her dress. I also undressed and we went to the bed. Few more LKs and we started rubbing our bodies. Then I pressed her ample boobies over bra and rubbed her pussy over panties. Within no time I could feel her wetness. Checked and saw a big damp mark on her panties. Removed her bra and started nibbling her nips ans she was feeling ticklish. Open her panties and kissed her thighs and tried inserting fingers but she said no. So which kissing her inner thighs checked if there was no pussy odour. So tried DATY and she was ticklish and resisted. Told her sternly let me lick and you will enjoy and if you don't will stop. She allowed light DATY with access to her Clit only. Within 5 minutes she requested me to drill her. I answered in negative asking for BBBJ. 2 minutes and she was done and asked me to enter. Put invisible on and as I was entering she asked me to go slow stating it's big. Got further pissed and told will drill her as per my liking. Entered in missionary and she was moderately tight (actually less for a 20 yr old). Gave some slow stokes and then increased pace. I could see that she was enjoying and increased the pace and she started moaning. Asked if I pay her extra will she let me do 2 pops and she replied saying yes. Kept drilling at full force and her moans increased. Kissed her while drilling and this time she allowed LFK and as she was nearing climax she held me tightly. I kept drilling till he gripped loosened and I also was nearing. So without changing position continued the ramming for a few more minutes and came. Wanted to cuddle but she was like let's clean up. Again got pissed. Cleaned up and she followed and once she was back told her 2nd shot not possible as was getting late and left.

CSW experience - 9/10.

Looks - 7/10.

Pussy - 9/10 non-smelly moderately tight to my liking.

Fig - 6/10 slight chubby meat at right place.

Boobs - 6/10 responsive nips.

Skin - 7/10 wheatish.

Damage - 3 k 1 pop.

WIR. No I don't repeat pro-pussies. If anyone needs her digits you can ping. She also has her own place.

Bumblebee03
07-14-21, 21:41
25 k is an exorbitant price and should be avoided.

And this is for an HR which is even more crazy.

I have been following this thread for quite sometime. Today I got connected to Padmaja gogoi through Twitter. She is asking 2500/ HR. And advance is she genuine? Any senior members or fellow mongers know her. Kindly reply.

Bumblebee03
07-14-21, 21:50
Hey Buddy, I am sharing a few names for the benefit of all the other mongers as well.

The experience so far has been both good and bad, mongering experience for each one will always be different.

Aien (Naga).

Nikki / Khushi.

Manju.

Margaret (mizo) - not in ghy ATM.

Dipa. Via Manju.

Dipa's friend.

Rekha's 2 birds.

Rupa. Via Manju.

Meghali. Via Manju.

Seema. Nepali.

Sabita. Via Seema.

Brother,

Rimmer069
07-15-21, 19:15
Hey bro,

Nice catching up over tele. You seem to be a MILF digger. At your age I too was MILF lover. Actually I believe one prefers what is readily not accessible. But over the years I have realized that on hire pussies lose size shape and appearance post years of generous pounding. So I prefer less than 25's now (in fact the younger the better) though sometimes the pussy may be too tight to my liking. I do still have a liking for well maintained nympho MILFs who don't get enough at home. Next time you are in Mumbai can refer you a 39 yr nympho Gujju corporate MILF from SA. High on damage but much different then Manju and all in quality. Austina has put her pussy on rent across multiple cities and has a wide mouth in terms of money. Thanks for informing that she has a smelly hole too. Nikki the dark bong chick shows attitude and again wide mouthed with her expectation on money. Manju has gone incommunicado since May. Small place so options is an issue but I think we are missing out on the right link.

Hey Buddy, I am sharing a few names for the benefit of all the other mongers as well.

The experience so far has been both good and bad, mongering experience for each one will always be different.

Aien (Naga).

Nikki / Khushi.

Manju.

Dipa. Via Manju.

Dipa's friend..

Ruata
07-16-21, 16:05
Though a mizo guy, can't get my urge for a NE and Nepali out. Screwed a lot of them, but they are always my no 1. Can't get enough of them.

Aien (Naga).

Nikki / Khushi.

Manju.

Dipa. Via Manju.

Dipa's friend.

Rekha's 2 birds.

GudduMonger
07-18-21, 03:19

Aien (Naga).

Nikki / Khushi.

Manju.

Dipa. Via Manju.

Dipa's friend.

Rekha's 2 birds.

Rupa. Via Manju.

Meghali. Via Manju.

Seema. Nepali.

Sabita. Via Seema.Can we connect via Telegram.

Please check PM.

Looking forward.

Guddu.

Aries009
07-18-21, 09:44
Hello guys,

I hope everyone is safe and having a good time with their family. I wanted to know if any fellow monger has been travelling to GHY without any pass. I don't have one and also don't have any genuine reason to create one. Is there any work around for that? If yes kindly share your ideas / exp.

Also one more request, anyone having any Inde / WG / SP or MP contact in Nalbari? I searched a lot but couldn't find any. If you guys have any such leads please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Aries009.

Bumblebee03
07-18-21, 15:54
Thanks to LoneWolf for helping me with the contact of the Khasi girl. Reached out to her over WA and gave her the reference and had a small chit chat and decided to meet on Saturday. She's really good with holding intellectual conversation and has a fluent English. Lives near 6 mile.

Initially the plan was to meet just for a short time but she insisted on staying over for the night as she was in need of some financial assistance. The charges were discussed and she requested to get 1 whisky while coming. Reached her place around 3 PM and we started talking about random stuff and she is really good with holding conversations on any topic. Ordered lunch as she and her roommate had not had anything since morning, then her roommate went to her room and we got some time alone.

She is short but looks really sweet and has a soft fair skintone. We undressed and started fooling around, the room just had a fan and it was something that was uncomfortable because of the current climate. She had good heavy breasts and likes them being pressed hard. Started kissing her, she is fine with LFK but not DFK and can't kiss for long. She loves being licked and has trimmed pussy (not shaved). I went down on her after confirming that the pussy doesn't smell using my fingers. She is too sensitive and loves DATY and pushes you in as you turn her on. She'll push you away as soon as she's discharging and then goes wild to have a dick inside her. Very particular about safe sex and has been insisting on using Protection since the begining.

Out the rubber on and then mounted her in missionary, she'll ask you to pump her hard and wants you to cum quickly, the slow pumps will definitely make her enjoy and then she'll wrap her legs around your ass to push you deeper and wrap her hands around your shoulder. She likes to talk while in action and we laughed a lot while doing it and then she suddenly said that lets not talk and get to business, because of the heat we were already sweating and that sweaty shining body turned me even more and the pumping increased gradually. Since she's short one can just wrap her whole body and push her the hard way. We finally finished it after a good pumping of 15 minutes. Took a shower together to cool down after the action, had some friends over at her place and it was a totally GFE experience.

Evening we had her roommate's BF there as well and we all had a good time drinking and smoking listening to country music and having fun. Finally had dinner and then we went to bed for some Netflix and chill, the heat was the only unbearable thing and I understood the importance of AC for the first time. While binging we were sleeping naked and suddenly she turned around and asked me to hold her from behind and that as was a total turn on, fluffy and buttery smooth and we started making out paused the movie and she asked me kiss all around her body and the moment I kissed her navel she was shivering and gradually I went down to the V and she spread her legs, I was eating her and she took some time to orgasm this time. She took the rubber pack out and I put it on and we started with mish and then she started asking me to unload soon because of the heat, we switch to doggy and that was when I could see it wobble with each thump. I held her by her waist pulling her close with each thrust and I finally came. It was 5 AM by the time we finished, we freshened up after all the sweating and then I slept which she completed her Netflix movie and finally I left at 7 AM.

Overall - 9/10.

GFE - 10/10.

Boobs - 9/10.

Ass - 10/10.

DFK and BJ were not there.

Damage: 4 k / shot but she's a non pro person and quotes based on the interaction and the way she gels up.

# I think I made this post really long but it's one good exp I have had after a long time.

Rimmer069
07-18-21, 18:18
She is really sweet. Height is an issue. Rest the way she grips you while drilling in missionary is amazing. First time in life I came faster in round 2 than round 1 (which was with Ms B).

Thanks to LoneWolf for helping me with the contact of the Khasi girl. Reached out to her over WA and gave her the reference and had a small chit chat and decided to meet on Saturday. She's really good with holding intellectual conversation and has a fluent English. Lives near 6 mile.

Initially the plan was to meet just for a short time but she insisted on staying over for the night as she was in need of some financial assistance. The charges were discussed and she requested to get 1 whisky while coming. Reached her place around 3 PM and we started talking about random stuff and she is really good with holding conversations on any topic. Ordered lunch as she and her roommate had not had anything since morning, then her roommate went to her room and we got some time alone.

She is short but looks really sweet and has a soft fair skintone. We undressed and started fooling around, the room just had a fan and it was something that was uncomfortable because of the current climate. She had good heavy breasts and likes them being pressed hard. Started kissing her, she is fine with LFK but not DFK and can't kiss for long. She loves being licked and has trimmed pussy (not shaved). I went down on her after confirming that the pussy doesn't smell using my fingers. She is too sensitive and loves DATY and pushes you in as you turn her on. She'll push you away as soon as she's discharging and then goes wild to have a dick inside her. Very particular about safe sex and has been insisting on using Protection since the begining..

Bumblebee03
07-19-21, 05:56
Correction she's miss S and not K.

She is short but looks really sweet and has a soft fair skintone. We undressed and started fooling around, the room just had a fan and it was something that was uncomfortable because of the current climate. She had good heavy breasts and likes them being pressed hard. Started kissing her, she is fine with LFK but not DFK and can't kiss for long. She loves being licked and has trimmed pussy (not shaved). I went down on her after confirming that the pussy doesn't smell using my fingers. She is too sensitive and loves DATY and pushes you in as you turn her on. She'll push you away as soon as she's discharging and then goes wild to have a dick inside her. Very particular about safe sex and has been insisting on using Protection since the begining.

Out the rubber on and then mounted her in missionary, she'll ask you to pump her hard and wants you to cum quickly, the slow pumps will definitely make her enjoy and then she'll wrap her legs around your ass to push you deeper and wrap her hands around your shoulder. She likes to talk while in action and we laughed a lot while doing it and then she suddenly said that lets not talk and get to business, because of the heat we were already sweating and that sweaty shining body turned me even more and the pumping increased gradually. Since she's short one can just wrap her whole body and push her the hard way. We finally finished it after a good pumping of 15 minutes. Took a shower together to cool down after the action, had some friends over at her place and it was a totally GFE experience.

Evening we had her roommate's BF there as well and we all had a good time drinking and smoking listening to country music and having fun. Finally had dinner and then we went to bed for some Netflix and chill, the heat was the only unbearable thing and I understood the importance of AC for the first time. While binging we were sleeping naked and suddenly she turned around and asked me to hold her from behind and that as was a total turn on, fluffy and buttery smooth and we started making out paused the movie and she asked me kiss all around her body and the moment I kissed her navel she was shivering and gradually I went down to the V and she spread her legs, I was eating her and she took some time to orgasm this time. She took the rubber pack out and I put it on and we started with mish and then she started asking me to unload soon because of the heat, we switch to doggy and that was when I could see it wobble with each thump. I held her by her waist pulling her close with each thrust and I finally came. It was 5 AM by the time we finished, we freshened up after all the sweating and then I slept which she completed her Netflix movie and finally I left at 7 AM.

Overall - 9/10.

GFE - 10/10.

Boobs - 9/10.

Ass - 10/10.

DFK and BJ were not there.

Damage: 4 k / shot but she's a non pro person and quotes based on the interaction and the way she gels up.

# I think I made this post really long but it's one good exp I have had after a long time.

Catapult111
07-20-21, 10:48
Hi everyone,

I am a senior member in Kolkata forum. M visiting Guwahati this week.

Looking for VFM WGs for incall. Will appreciate if anyone can share some contacts, I can reciprocate in Kolkata.

Rimmer069
07-20-21, 20:23
Was about meet a HS student and a small time model on 13th. Did was fixed in a GH known to her for 2 pm for 3 hrs. But last min had to cancel it as she was stuck due to work and could reach around 4 only. Such fruits can't be enjoyed in a hurry so promised to meet her next time when she will be back. No names and no ref as she is part of private collection of a senior monger who has been kind enough on me and my Johnny. Now tharki Johnny was not willing to go back home without fun so dropped at O spa BF and took Babita auntie. Nice personality and attitude pleasing service everything on menu except Anal. Only drawback smelly pussy. Anyways don't do DATY on spa girls. Also decent massage. Took the tharak out and returned home. She has a juicy pussy which was overflowing when I touched her clit for stimulation. Damage 1.5+1.5 k.

Couple of days later had to visit apple service centre due to some issue in phone. Had time to kill and body ache. So went to O spa again and took massage from Nisha who has a unique stretching style never experienced before. Was not in mood for drill and hence took her though she is an ugly duckling. But this women knows how to seduce her man. She was nailing my balls all throughout over my jockey. In between she took of her jeans and top stating she was feeling hot. After the massage was over I came down from the bed and she came closer and cupped my Johnny over jockey gently squeezing it. Told me she will milk it and DFKed me. Haven't experienced something like this before in a MP. Told me the other day also she was eyeing me but I took Babita. Johnny was rock and she asked me to put condi but I wasn't carrying as there was no plan. So she went out got a condi put it on me and rode me for 10 minutes. Then she asked me to come in missionary and I pumped for 8-10 minutes and came. Warm non smelly pussy but ugly looks. Cleaned up and asked if I need to pay her. She smiled and said if you enjoyed you should but if you don't feel like / have no money it's ok. Paid her 1.5 k and left after paying 1.2 k at counter.

Last Sunday was in mood and went to NV spa. It was total KLPD. It was all empty and I wanted a particular beautiful chic. But Rima told she will give a good one as she recognised me from illusion days. The room was pathetic. Came a ugly duckling who knew nothing about massage. Thought service will me great and hence didn't made any noise. After 20 minutes initiated the discussion on service and she was like I don't do this or do that. And said only do FS. Told her to get lost and send Kavita MILF. She was like no I will try then. Asked her charges and she said 3 k for everything including BJ. Lost cool and told her to fuck off and fuck Rima for 3 k. Put on my clothes and came out took balance payments from Rima and screwed her happiness by giving her an earful. No wonder why we fair so poorly in business vis a vis a Gujju. Having stayed in Mumbai for more than 10 yrs know exactly how a Gujju would have made me a permanent customer. Anyways it was time for next KLPD of the day. Called Savita Sharma who's no was shared by a forum brother and fixed a meet at 1 pm at Zoo Tinali. Reached 5 minutes late and took some time to sort out the parking issue. In between she had called which I missed as was driving. Called her after reaching the spot and she hurled choicest abuses for being late and not taking call. Lost cool and told her to fuck off. Called the guy who has shared her no and told her the experience. In return he mentioned he also faced similar issue with her. I think people need to be mature enough to know which contact to share to not lose their credibility. Anyways part of the game and I would rather explore on my own or take help from trusted Seniors. Now coming back to tharki Johnny he wasn't willing to return home without action. So no choice left went to O spa again and took Babita. Same awesome service + mind blowing rimming. Asked why she didn't do it last time and she was witty enough to respond that can't open all cards at once. Asked me to come over and get a surprise 3 sum next time. This time avoided massage as was late. But left with a happy Johnny.

This week my HS 1st yr chick is back along with another small time model. Damage will be higher but I am done with my share of cheapos though Class and money are different. Better to fuck less but fuck quality. Meanwhile Bumblebee brother has shared a SA chick who can hold a really good convo as she studied in Delhi University flagship college. But her shape don't get my Johnny excited. Actually Johnny went into hibernation seeing some of her pics. And moreover she expects 15 k and only meets decent educated guys. Will keep sharing my drills till in town. Maybe will go for a short trip to Kolkata next week. Too little time and money and so many pussies to drill there.

GudduMonger
07-21-21, 04:26
Was about meet a HS student and a small time model on 13th. Did was fixed in a GH known to her for 2 pm for 3 hrs. But last min had to cancel it as she was stuck due to work and could reach around 4 only. Such fruits can't be enjoyed in a hurry so promised to meet her next time when she will be back. No names and no ref as she is part of private collection of a senior monger who has been kind enough on me and my Johnny. Now tharki Johnny was not willing to go back home without fun so dropped at O spa BF and took Babita auntie. Nice personality and attitude pleasing service everything on menu except Anal. Only drawback smelly pussy. Anyways don't do DATY on spa girls. Also decent massage. Took the tharak out and returned home. She has a juicy pussy which was overflowing when I touched her clit for stimulation. Damage 1.5+1.5 k.

Couple of days later had to visit apple service centre due to some issue in phone. Had time to kill and body ache. So went to O spa again and took massage from Nisha who has a unique stretching style never experienced before. Was not in mood for drill and hence took her though she is an ugly duckling. But this women knows how to seduce her man. She was nailing my balls all throughout over my jockey. In between she took of her jeans and top stating she was feeling hot. After the massage was over I came down from the bed and she came closer and cupped my Johnny over jockey gently squeezing it. Told me she will milk it and DFKed me. Haven't experienced something like this before in a MP. Told me the other day also she was eyeing me but I took Babita. Johnny was rock and she asked me to put condi but I wasn't carrying as there was no plan. So she went out got a condi put it on me and rode me for 10 minutes. Then she asked me to come in missionary and I pumped for 8-10 minutes and came. Warm non smelly pussy but ugly looks. Cleaned up and asked if I need to pay her. She smiled and said if you enjoyed you should but if you don't feel like / have no money it's ok. Paid her 1.5 k and left after paying 1.2 k at counter.

Last Sunday was in mood and went to NV spa. It was total KLPD. It was all empty and I wanted a particular beautiful chic. But Rima told she will give a good one as she recognised me from illusion days. The room was pathetic. Came a ugly duckling who knew nothing about massage. Thought service will me great and hence didn't made any noise. After 20 minutes initiated the discussion on service and she was like I don't do this or do that. And said only do FS. Told her to get lost and send Kavita MILF. She was like no I will try then. Asked her charges and she said 3 k for everything including BJ. Lost cool and told her to fuck off and fuck Rima for 3 k. Put on my clothes and came out took balance payments from Rima and screwed her happiness by giving her an earful. No wonder why we fair so poorly in business vis a vis a Gujju. Having stayed in Mumbai for more than 10 yrs know exactly how a Gujju would have made me a permanent customer. Anyways it was time for next KLPD of the day. Called Savita Sharma who's no was shared by a forum brother and fixed a meet at 1 pm at Zoo Tinali. Reached 5 minutes late and took some time to sort out the parking issue. In between she had called which I missed as was driving. Called her after reaching the spot and she hurled choicest abuses for being late and not taking call. Lost cool and told her to fuck off. Called the guy who has shared her no and told her the experience. In return he mentioned he also faced similar issue with her. I think people need to be mature enough to know which contact to share to not lose their credibility. Anyways part of the game and I would rather explore on my own or take help from trusted Seniors. Now coming back to tharki Johnny he wasn't willing to return home without action. So no choice left went to O spa again and took Babita. Same awesome service + mind blowing rimming. Asked why she didn't do it last time and she was witty enough to respond that can't open all cards at once. Asked me to come over and get a surprise 3 sum next time. This time avoided massage as was late. But left with a happy Johnny.

This week my HS 1st yr chick is back along with another small time model. Damage will be higher but I am done with my share of cheapos though Class and money are different. Better to fuck less but fuck quality. Meanwhile Bumblebee brother has shared a SA chick who can hold a really good convo as she studied in Delhi University flagship college. But her shape don't get my Johnny excited. Actually Johnny went into hibernation seeing some of her pics. And moreover she expects 15 k and only meets decent educated guys. Will keep sharing my drills till in town. Maybe will go for a short trip to Kolkata next week. Too little time and money and so many pussies to drill there.Glad to know someone is hunting and sharing the FRs.

Would love to hear from you more.

Regards.

Guddu.

Zackery
07-21-21, 14:50
Will someone please tell me how to get a subscription. Been trying left and right. Any one someone please help.

Rimmer069
07-21-21, 20:53
You can purchase membership thru bitcoins or you need to qualify as senior member to access PM facility.

Will someone please tell me how to get a subscription. Been trying left and right. Any one someone please help.

Zackery
07-22-21, 04:10
Thanks LoneWolf, I have been trying to get one through bitcoin, but I'm a novice crypto user at this point. Will try again then. Hope I can get it done.

You can purchase membership thru bitcoins or you need to qualify as senior member to access PM facility.

Rimmer069
07-23-21, 15:59
Post 25 FRs you anyways will have PM access. Drill a few nice chics.

Thanks LoneWolf, I have been trying to get one through bitcoin, but I'm a novice crypto user at this point. Will try again then. Hope I can get it done.

Rimmer069
07-23-21, 16:46
First of all gratitude to the senior who connected me to the HS 1st yr girl. Such finds are very rare. Mumbai and Kolkata whenever you travel next Sir reciprocal non-pro chic will be connected.

Was supposed to meet the girl at a guest house of her choice at 12:00. She reached late but spoke with the reception guy who let me in without ID. I too was late. She reached around 12:40 and came to the room. First impression Cute good looking girl whom everyone will want to make GF. Ordered a juice for her as she didn't had breakfast and we started speaking. She was frank enough to share that she can't converse much in English as she is from vernacular medium. We spoke to break the ice and she shared her challenges. The guest house was kind of ok but frequent power outage. So I took a shower and by that time juice also arrived and she completed her juice. Then we started with DFK and she was fully involved. Removed my jockey, undressed her and took her in my lap and the smooching continued for nearly 10 minutes. Then squeezed her boobies and sucked her big nips which were hard like rock. Decent boobs on such slender frame. She has trimmed pussy and I did the finger test. She was really wet and there was no odour. So went for DATY and finger twister combo and she was wriggling on bed and came in sometime. Then again started DFKing her. After sometime asked her for BBBJ and she was good in that a bit toothy. Still quite inexperienced. After 7-8 minutes I put invisible on and entered in missionary. Took some effort to get my 6 inches fully in and started with slow drill and then increased the pace. But she asked me to hug her tightly and drill a bit slowly. Obliged her request and stared slow passionate drill. After couple of minutes she DFKed me and hugged me more tightly. This continued for the next 8- 10 minutes till I came. Tongue in mouth, Johnny in pussy and what an awesome feeling took me back to my college days. After coming we cuddled like lovers for 4-5 minutes though we were sweating like pigs as the power was coming and going. We both took shower and started talking again and mentioned how one of the renowned SP cheated her and now she meets only thru reference of her decent clients mostly when in need of money. She was hungry so ordered food for her on Swiggy and we spoke a bit more about her aspirations. She also praised the senior who introduced me and how he helped her when she was very badly in need for money. Then we started round 2 and it was more passionate. Same DFKing for a really long time followed by DATY and BBBJ. After that asked her to ride me and she was finding it a bit difficult to all in. With patience was all inside. After riding for sometime she leaned on me started DFKing me and I took on the thrusting from beneath. Then we shifted to missionary and same liplock and Johnny in pussy continued. In between the Swiggy guy called and disturbed and I told him to drop the parcel at reception. The drilling restarted and it went in for another 20-25 minutes but didn't felt like changing position as the GFE was awesome. She was holding me tight wrapping her legs around me and softly moaning on and off. Finally after cumming saw time was 3:25 and hence rushed for cleaning up and shower. Was supposed to meet someone for a meeting at 3:30. Couldn't make out how time flew and it was almost 3 hrs. It was raining and hence she asked if I could stay back for sometime. She also requested if I can do a night with her. Told her the challenge in current pandemic situation and promised to meet her at a decent 5 star property next time. Also asked her to get full body waxing next time before meet and charge it to me. She also shared her Insta details with me. Before leaving she asked if I want to meet the other girl and I told her I would prefer her only and she again DFKed me and said goodbye. Treating anyone with care and respect pays.

Rating. Doesn't matter. Going to repeat her multiple times. Maybe once before 30th July when she will be leaving back to her hometown.

Damage - 8 k. With some bit of grooming and English she can easily command 15 k in Mumbai.

Bumblebee03
07-23-21, 18:48
This FR is from this month but a bit old. Got introduced to this indie as one of Aien's friend. The best company that I have had in my life, knows how to hold conversations which every tribal girl is good at I guess. We got talking over whatsapp and were casually talking about random things with common interest and gradually I got invited to her place. She's a Naga chick too and has been living in Ghy for a while now. She has a really pleasing personality and is one of the warmest hosts I have met. I had to pick her up from her cousin's place and we arrived at her home which is in VIP road. She got some drinks out and we started playing cards and then gradually as we got cozy the cards were moved aside and we started fondling each other. She can actually make you feel cozy and turn the heat up. We got the clothes off and the passionate make out session began. She has some tattoos which are a real turn on for me. She was so charged up that it left marks around my neck and chest. Got the Johnny in position and slid in slowly and it was really wet down below. She wrapped her arms around and started making soft moans which was really hot to hear. And she knows how to talk dirty in bed, with the AC turned on I was still sweating because of the hard thrusting and even then you can make out that she wanted more. Finally hearing her moans I couldn't hold any longer and off I came. We went to the bathroom and got ourselves cleaned up and had some lunch and cuddled on the bed and slept. By the time I woke up it was already late and I needed to rush, the lady insisted on staying over but had to go so promised to meet the next time.

She isn't the person whom you'll want to meet for a quickie she's indeed someone with whom you would want to spend a day fooling around and having a good time. She's not a pro and loves meeting people who are like minded and enjoy having a good time. Needs to be treated with respect.

Exp - 10/10.

GFE - 10/10.

Age - 26.

Damage. Have met her twice and she asked for financial help only when she needed it.

Rimmer069
07-23-21, 19:36
She does catalogue and print media modelling for a living and taking care of her family at such a young age. Has a sad story. Meets known people to supplement income as Covid has impacted modelling business significantly. Also she is saving money to complete her airhostess training post +2. Happy to see her hope & aspirations to get into mainstream life someday still alive. Life at times is harsh and not a level playing ground.

She also has another lady 25 married and dumped by her husband. That lady also does modelling. She had checked if I would be interested in meeting her before they leave. My answer was obviously no. The younger the merrier. Learnt it from my small brother with big dick from Pune forum another Guwahatian.

First of all gratitude to the senior who connected me to the HS 1st yr girl. Such finds are very rare. Mumbai and Kolkata whenever you travel next Sir reciprocal non-pro chic will be connected.

Was supposed to meet the girl at a guest house of her choice at 12:00. She reached late but spoke with the reception guy who let me in without ID. I too was late. She reached around 12:40 and came to the room. First impression Cute good looking girl whom everyone will want to make GF. Ordered a juice for her as she didn't had breakfast and we started speaking. She was frank enough to share that she can't converse much in English as she is from vernacular medium. We spoke to break the ice and she shared her challenges. The guest house was kind of ok but frequent power outage. So I took a shower and by that time juice also arrived and she completed her juice. Then we started with DFK and she was fully involved. Removed my jockey, undressed her and took her in my lap and the smooching continued for nearly 10 minutes. Then squeezed her boobies and sucked her big nips which were hard like rock. Decent boobs on such slender frame. She has trimmed pussy and I did the finger test...

Bumblebee03
07-24-21, 16:39
Thanks to fellow monger GudduMonger for sharing her contact. The initial plan was to meet Miss be ref LoneWolf as it was skipped the last time when I met miss S instead as be was with her BF that time (as per her). Today morning called her to confirm availability but be told that she needs to go to college for some work and would be free after 12-1 PM. Called her after 1 and she didn't receive the call, dropped her a message just to let her know that a courtesy message of not being available today would have been good. Because of today's experience I am not looking forward to meet her again although she was a good find by LoneWolf.

Later checked with Anita if she's available and she asked me to come to last gate and directed me to her place which is an apartment where she meets. Bought the cover on my way and reached her place. First impression, typical bong MILF in her 30's with good amount of flesh around the bossoms and rack. Went to her room, she was trying to do some casual talk and then asked for the cash. Took the cover and went to the other room, came back in her lingerie and then we got the clothes off. She has really soft skin and is trimmed at the bottom. Doesn't do any kind of BJ's and DFK which was a turn off for me. We got into business after some fooling around and then gradually the pace increased. These days it's good to either go to some indie who has an AC or better to book a hotel as the heat is unbearable.

Johnny let the juices out and she was dripping too, then we started chatting and talking about random stuff, helped her with some phone related issue as it was formatted by her daughter. Asked her if we could go for another round which she agreed for with some extra cash, it was the same usual stuff, asked for doggy but she's didn't want to try. She works at one of the gyms.

Damage: 2. 5 k + 300.

GFE - 5/10.

Boobs - 8/10 a bit loose.

Ass - 8/10 chubby but I like fair ones.

Overall - 6/10.

I have her pics but don't want to make it public as she has a family, I hope all would understand.

WIR. Not her but she has a lot of known contacts whom I would like to try.

She promised for a Bodo chick for the next meet so let's see. Expected damage - 3. 5 k.

Kabir2017
07-25-21, 17:54
Hi guys,

Wasn't active saw quite a no of new posts in Guwahati forum well. Seeing this I am planning to come this weekend please do help me out with the latest and greatest.

Thanks.

Kabir.

Adimanav1993
07-26-21, 16:49
No need to go too far!

Right in the heart of the city.

Dona P. Ganga.

Chocolaty girl. Rock on attitude. Loves to talk. Once comfortable, you are on.

Everything, except BJ.

Must try. Damage: 1.5 K+ 1.5 K.

Adimanav1993
07-27-21, 06:28
This one near Brand F building Ulubari. Waves.

Went for 1st time on recommendation of another fellow's report here.

Called up, couldn't find the way to the lift there. A slim beauty herself came to pick me up, checked her out in the lift. (Wow, my God!, I am excited, boy).

Went in, asked the regular rates and chose the girl.

Changed, did the introductions, massaged some, and, we started kissing.

Went on for some time, Major was up and fuming to load it all in!

In a few moments, were both in the moment, loving each other, me stroking her slow and firm.

Some usual poses, spooning and orgasm.

7th heaven, I say.

Damages: 4 K in all.

GudduMonger
07-28-21, 18:36
Big shoutout to Bumblebee03 for sharing her contact.

NE Indie from Shillong, converse well in English.

Connected through WA, very forthcoming and accommodating.

Not having a WG feeling while speaking to her.

Coming to her features.

Short and chubby with tummy.

Boobs: 6.

Face: cute and beautiful lips.

Kitty: smells good, trimmed and lickable.

Overall hygiene: Good.

Deed.

She is not open to BJ and DFK which she has communicated prior to meet.

And anxious if you have a considerable sized dick.

And also not open to all position, missionary is the only position she's comfortable with.

Did DATY and sucked her melons, extra sensitive to touch and kiss and becomes ticklish.

Good GFE experience.

Bathed together and had pizza.

Met at her place.

Also she is a smoker.

She has a friend too who will be available to meet, maybe next time will try her friend.

Rimmer069
07-30-21, 05:30
NE chics are sexually liberated and doesn't mind fucking around for fun. Sara is into this for last 6-7 months due to financial issues at home. Hence you will never get a pro feeling, at best a semi-pro feel. In between she was back home due to lockdown and returned in late June and got drilled by me the first day. Jerry her friend is heavier than her into BBW category. Rather try Bela the Bodo chic. Can't speak English much but better package in bed in terms of offering, looks, fig, height, skin. Intense DFK & Deep Throat dialled in. Keep prices in check as all like easy money. I had drilled Bela FOC first time. Rate per drill along with cost of drill pad shouldn't be more than 3 k. Good to see people enjoying some of my finds and not burning cash on that smelly pussy Austina who also has a wide mouth in terms of expectation.

Meanwhile I couldn't repeat my HS first year chic as she had to leave early due mother's health issues. She will return post mid-August and so I am postponing my plans. Tharki Johnny needed a juicy pussy and the senior Sir indicated that Anima from O spa is good. Anyways I had plans to drill her as she is one of the better looking chics there. Decent massage, Babita & Nisha are better. Service. DFK, BBBJ with DT, Ball licking but no Rimming, Fingering allowed and she was wet, drilling in Doggie, missionary, Doggie, standing doggie. Came after intense 15-20 minutes drill. Her pros. She herself washed Johnny before action, knows which part of the mushroom needs attention, knows how to use pussy muscle, and customer oriented. Since I was the last customer of the day and they had to close shop, there was constant knocks on the door. She finally got pissed of and asked the girl knocking to fuck off.

Damage - 2.7 k.

Next I am going to take Babita and Pahi combo as both of them are comfortable with FFM. The girl Pahi is so slutty, while leaving she told me in Assamese that I did for long time with Anima as she only was knocking the door. Told her next time it will be you.

Big shoutout to Bumblebee03 for sharing her contact.

NE Indie from Shillong, converse well in English.

Connected through WA, very forthcoming and accommodating.

Not having a WG feeling while speaking to her.

Coming to her features.

Short and chubby with tummy...

Kabir2017
08-01-21, 03:29
NE chics are sexually liberated and doesn't mind fucking around for fun. Sara is into this for last 6-7 months due to financial issues at home. Hence you will never get a pro feeling, at best a semi-pro feel. In between she was back home due to lockdown and returned in late June and got drilled by me the first day. Jerry her friend is heavier than her into BBW category. Rather try Bela the Bodo chic. Can't speak English much but better package in bed in terms of offering, looks, fig, height, skin. Intense DFK & Deep Throat dialled in. Keep prices in check as all like easy money. I had drilled Bela FOC first time. Rate per drill along with cost of drill pad shouldn't be more than 3 k. Good to see people enjoying some of my finds and not burning cash on that smelly pussy Austina who also has a wide mouth in terms of expectation.

Meanwhile I couldn't repeat my HS first year chic as she had to leave early due mother's health issues. She will return post mid-August and so I am postponing my plans. Tharki Johnny needed a juicy pussy and the senior Sir indicated that Anima from O spa is good. Anyways I had plans to drill her as she is one of the better looking chics there..Pahi is the one dark skin and big boobs? She is waste of time wouldn't recommend. Anima was submissive slim with a baby damage. Babite top of the line in terms of service. Pinky. Disha are young wild fucks. Sonu was my fav but she left. The spec ugly one is ok. There is a new BBW varsha. She is new in op#s very soft skin BBBJ & very customer oriented.

Regards,

Kabir.

Kabir2017
08-01-21, 05:38
Thanks to bumblebee for sharing Jenny's contact she also works at a spa. Came to know from her that be at at la also works there which lonewolf has recommended. Went there asked for Bella but she wasn't available. Ask for someone else not. The facilities are pretty decent. Counter 1.5 I HR.

Young college girl. Mai at a. Very cute plump girl nice to chat funny. Did a good massage with hints by hitting balls and intentionally removing the towel from groin area measuring my dick. Later she asked if I wanted to dance I told yes. Moved to birth suits. She laid down asking me to massage her back. Did massage her back rubber my dick against her butt crack and pressed her boobs kissed her neck and lips. Asked her to turn and did DATY. No boobs sucking only pressing. Pounded her she can take some hard thrusts. Cleaned and washed.

Damages 2. k to girl. We can bargain more in that range girls in this spa will quote very high 5-4 k initially.

Having not getting any BBBJ from mai# at went to opus looking for babita but she was busy hasd only one BBW Jonny ruled over and took her. Dit lots of DFK and kissing. Fingering. She is a Bengali and marwari mix. Very submissive did BBBJ and wot. Paid 1.5 k.

Regards.

Kabir.

Adimanav1993
08-01-21, 05:48
Weekend getaway.

Was roaming around the city. When I come across one in BB Road. Old, light green shabby looking building, 1st floor.

Entered, one Punjabi beauty welcomes me (Blue eyes, hypnotize!

Asked rates and selected her.

She takes me in, asks to change. Sweet looking, little chit chat. She was drunk, and smelling of booze big time, totally drunk she was.

Asked her to get us some booze. She did!

Drank to our fill for some time. Started caressing her. She gave in and cooperated. Some fooling around, beautiful boobs, devoured them to my fill and undressed.

And then the deed. Hardcore, multiple poses. Looked like she enjoyed it!.

Tipped the owner. Will repeat.

Damages: 1.5 K counter, 2 K to the girl.

Horny DK
08-01-21, 09:23
A N. A. G. A friend, whom I met through SA, is coming to Ghtyalong with her friend and may be there for the next few days. If anyone want to meet, I can connect with them.

Please do note that, if any of you do end up meeting them, discretion is expected and there can be no detailed (with any identifiable personal info, photos) FRs about them on this forum and no sharing of their contacts with a lot of people. Which will overwhelm them and we may end up losing their contact. Oh and, they can not know about this forum!

If anyone is interested, lets connect over DM and I can share more details. Cost I paid, my experiences, etc.

Adimanav1993
08-01-21, 14:10
This one, right under the Ulubari bridge, in the premises of some AV Restaurant. Modest premises, kind looking tribal owner woman. Selected one dark slim Assamese girl, not a looker, but sure a good deal.

Got in, changed, girl entered.

Asked the rates. Immediately got to action. Kissed French for a long time. Made me pre cum, that.

Undressed, soft, big b, ate them up and fingered her pussy along with.

Major was rock hard and ready for action.

Ripped her pants down and stroked her multiple times in cradle and spooning.

Totally cooperative, just be kind and gentle with her.

Damages: 1 K counter, 1.5 K to the girl.

Aries009
08-01-21, 14:43
After a long long time, I made my mind to start mongering again. On Friday night I got a text from my well known MP guy, who used to send me pics of new birds when they are available. So he send me some and my GOD I booked her right away. So I got my epass approved and went to my usual MP, I reached there around 11:30 and they greeted me well with water and asked for tea. I asked if the bird is available he said she will be here in 10 minutes. I waited and then she arrived, damn She is hot! White top with a high waist jeans. I had a nice glance on her curvy figure. MP guy asked me to go and change, I was on my boxer when she open the door. I always have a affection towards straight and long hairs and there she is with both. She apologized to me for being late and if I had to wait for long. I said its fine, wrap the towel and lied down. She got a nice figure and a nice height compared to me. I thought cool lets have a namesake massage and will start the deed. I really wanted to fuck her but. She said its too hot and took off her clothes. It seems like heaven to me when I saw her in bra and a tiny panty. She have a godlike figure which I later knew that she does yoga. She then got on top of me and start massaging, I could feel her ass on butt. Damn those were nice and firm. We were having a good conversation in between. She told me that she is new and she does not stay in the MP for the whole day, she comes just when MP guy calls her. She said she is doing this for her course fees and rent, she is doing fashion designing. First time I stopped someone from completing the massage despite paying 1.5 K at the counter. I took off her bra and damn those are some perfectly shaped / perky boobs, I took one in my mouth and other in my hand. I suck them like a baby one after another. She was giggling all the time. We both stood up and she hugged me saying I like your shoulder and your height. She likes taller guy she said. We got into a passionate DFK, she was aroused and giving her tongue inside my mouth. I sucked / licked every bit of her tongue and lips. She got nice lips as well. I helped her lie down on the bed and started licking her neck, boobs, and every bit of her upper body. She even let me bite her nipple as well. As soon as went for her lower body she said let me lick you now. She asked me to lie down and she took 2 wet napkins (she cares about hygiene, she brought a whole pack of it) and cleaned Jonny, balls and the area near by. First she gave me a nice kiss and then she went down to my nipple and suck them 1 by 1 by that time I was feeling like I am in heaven. She took jonny in her mouth and gave me a slurpy BBBJ it was 3-4 times and I could feel her spit and tongue. I had to stop her after sometime as I was about to load it out. She smiled and now went further down, at first she licked my balls and then she took one ball in her mouth and gave it nick stuck. She took my soul out that day. She licked everything near that area, caressing jonny along with it. I asked her to lie down (facing down) I took her panty off, she got a nice curvy ass. I spread it out peeking her asshole and pussy hole. I then spread both her legs and start eating her out. She is really clean and no smell at all. I liked her pussy and gave a nice vibration, she can't resist and turned around to give me a nice view of her kitty. Her kitty was nicely trimmed and kind off puffy. I licked and ate her out. Licking her clit I inserted my finger, in respond she took 2 of my fingers and licked them. Her sex was on the highest peak, she asked me to fuck her. I put my see and she inserted it inside. She was moderately tight and feels great. I started slowly as she asked me to do it slowly, I gradually increased my pace and with that she started moaning. It was irresistible and after a good 8-10 minutes I came, I did it in missionary. After the deed she kissed me like a GF. She gave me 2 napkins and we both cleaned ourself. I paid her and she gave me her number, saying she liked me. She even kissed me 4-5 times while I was tying my shoelace.

Rate - 1.5 K counter, 2 k to her.

GFE - 10/10.

Ass - 10/10.

Pussy - 10/10.

Face - 8/10 (Got some pimples).

Service - 10/10.

WIR. Definitely yes.

Attaching her photo but please don't circulate it please.

Roko India
08-01-21, 18:54
After a long long time, I made my mind to start mongering again. On Friday night I got a text from my well known MP guy, who used to send me pics of new birds when they are available. So he send me some and my GOD I booked her right away. So I got my epass approved and went to my usual MP, I reached there around 11:30 and they greeted me well with water and asked for tea. I asked if the bird is available he said she will be here in 10 minutes. I waited and then she arrived, damn She is hot! White top with a high waist jeans. I had a nice glance on her curvy figure. MP guy asked me to go and change, I was on my boxer when she open the door. I always have a affection towards straight and long hairs and there she is with both. She apologized to me for being late and if I had to wait for long. I said its fine, wrap the towel and lied down. She got a nice figure and a nice height compared to me. I thought cool lets have a namesake massage and will start the deed. I really wanted to fuck her but. She said its too hot and took off her clothes. It seems like heaven to me when I saw her in bra and a tiny panty. She have a godlike figure which I later knew that she does yoga. She then got on top of me and start massaging, I could feel her ass on butt. Damn those were nice and firm. We were having a good conversation in between. She told me that she is new and she does not stay in the MP for the whole day, she comes just when MP guy calls her. She said she is doing this for her course fees and rent, she is doing fashion designing. First time I stopped someone from completing the massage despite paying 1.5 K at the counter.Hi bro,

I'm new to this site. By reading your post makes me so excited. If you can provide some hints about her so that I can also fix a meeting. It will be very helpful.

And I can also share some of my contacts in this forum. But as a regular member to this forum, there is no private messaging facility.

AussieGaigin
08-02-21, 02:10
Hi bro,

But as a regular member to this forum, there is no private messaging facility.You can fix this by reading the instructions at the top of the page and the FAQs.