PDA

View Full Version : Guwahati

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

Roko India
08-02-21, 02:55
This one, right under the Ulubari bridge, in the premises of some AV Restaurant. Modest premises, kind looking tribal owner woman. Selected one dark slim Assamese girl, not a looker, but sure a good deal.

Got in, changed, girl entered.

Asked the rates. Immediately got to action. Kissed French for a long time. Made me pre cum, that.

Undressed, soft, big b, ate them up and fingered her pussy along with.

Major was rock hard and ready for action.

Ripped her pants down and stroked her multiple times in cradle and spooning.

Totally cooperative, just be kind and gentle with her.

Damages: 1 K counter, 1.5 K to the girl.It seems really cool, if we can get such service at this cost.

Bro can you mention some more hints that it will be possible to find the MP for the new ones in the city Ghy.

Roko India
08-02-21, 03:01
A N. A. G. A friend, whom I met through SA, is coming to Ghtyalong with her friend and may be there for the next few days. If anyone want to meet, I can connect with them.

Please do note that, if any of you do end up meeting them, discretion is expected and there can be no detailed (with any identifiable personal info, photos) FRs about them on this forum and no sharing of their contacts with a lot of people. Which will overwhelm them and we may end up losing their contact. Oh and, they can not know about this forum!

If anyone is interested, lets connect over DM and I can share more details. Cost I paid, my experiences, etc.Want to meet her but as a regular DM is not activated yet.

Roko India
08-02-21, 03:11
Weekend getaway.

Was roaming around the city. When I come across one in BB Road. Old, light green shabby looking building, 1st floor.

Entered, one Punjabi beauty welcomes me (Blue eyes, hypnotize!

Asked rates and selected her.

She takes me in, asks to change. Sweet looking, little chit chat. She was drunk, and smelling of booze big time, totally drunk she was.

Asked her to get us some booze. She did!

Drank to our fill for some time. Started caressing her. She gave in and cooperated. Some fooling around, beautiful boobs, devoured them to my fill and undressed.

And then the deed. Hardcore, multiple poses. Looked like she enjoyed it!.

Tipped the owner. Will repeat.

Damages: 1.5 K counter, 2 K to the girl.Hope your experience is really awesome bro. Looking forward to get some more hints about the MP and the girl you have met there.

Ruata
08-02-21, 08:16
Nice FR. Girl looks good.

After a long long time, I made my mind to start mongering again. On Friday night I got a text from my well known MP guy, who used to send me pics of new birds when they are available. So he send me some and my GOD I booked her right away. So I got my epass approved and went to my usual MP, I reached there around 11:30 and they greeted me well with water and asked for tea. I asked if the bird is available he said she will be here in 10 minutes. I waited and then she arrived, damn She is hot! White top with a high waist jeans. I had a nice glance on her curvy figure. MP guy asked me to go and change, I was on my boxer when she open the door. I always have a affection towards straight and long hairs and there she is with both. She apologized to me for being late and if I had to wait for long. I said its fine, wrap the towel and lied down. She got a nice figure and a nice height compared to me. I thought cool lets have a namesake massage and will start the deed. I really wanted to fuck her but. She said its too hot and took off her clothes. It seems like heaven to me when I saw her in bra and a tiny panty. She have a godlike figure which I later knew that she does yoga. She then got on top of me and start massaging, I could feel her ass on butt. Damn those were nice and firm. We were having a good conversation in between. She told me that she is new and she does not stay in the MP for the whole day, she comes just when MP guy calls her. She said she is doing this for her course fees and rent, she is doing fashion designing. First time I stopped someone from completing the massage despite paying 1.5 K at the counter. I took off her bra and damn those are some perfectly shaped / perky boobs, I took one in my mouth and other in my hand. I suck them like a baby one after another. She was giggling all the time. We both stood up and she hugged me saying I like your shoulder and your height. She likes taller guy she said. We got into a passionate DFK, she was aroused and giving her tongue inside my mouth. I sucked / licked every bit of her tongue and lips. She got nice lips as well. I helped her lie down on the bed and started licking her neck, boobs, and every bit of her upper body. She even let me bite her nipple as well..

Aries009
08-02-21, 19:55
Guys,

I can't share anything here, I might get banned if I post here. I shared the details to each and everyone who PM'd me. Get a subscription mate.

Regards,

Aries009.

Roko India
08-03-21, 02:55
I found this MP near the 6 mile overbridge, in the SBI Building. The owner is a lady with a very attractive figure. When I entered the MP and asked for the service nd chose one SP she told me that I have to wait for a while as the room are busy. So I decided to wait and began a conversation with the owner. As I praised her look she asked will I try her. And guys that's a wow moment for me.

So I took one room and waiting for her. First she started to massage my body and after that we went to FS.

There are other SPs also. Next time plan to test some other hottie.

Looks: 7/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Massage: 6/ 10.

FS: 8/10.

DFK: Allowed.

Total Damage: 2,500/ (including extra service).

Adimanav1993
08-03-21, 05:17
Another one near Ulubari Flyover- S P building, 5th Floor.

Beautiful girls abound here, rates of course a little on the higher side though.

Chose one, tribal looking beauty, attractive and curvaceous, name starts with "A".

A little massage to start with, little talk. In between started caressing her, playing with her hair.

Pulled her close to me and kissed her in the neck and cheeks.

Danced a little with her and kissed. Very succulent lips, those.

Groped her tight and had my fill.

Made her bend over, and BJ me. Takes it all in, my god!

She swallowed it all, to my surprise.

Few positions, ending in spooning and cuddling.

WIR: Yes!

Damages: 1.5 K+2 K.

Roko India
08-03-21, 18:03
Another one near Ulubari Flyover- S P building, 5th Floor.

Beautiful girls abound here, rates of course a little on the higher side though.

Chose one, tribal looking beauty, attractive and curvaceous, name starts with "A".

A little massage to start with, little talk. In between started caressing her, playing with her hair.

Pulled her close to me and kissed her in the neck and cheeks.

Danced a little with her and kissed. Very succulent lips, those.

Groped her tight and had my fill.

Made her bend over, and BJ me. Takes it all in, my god!

She swallowed it all, to my surprise.

Few positions, ending in spooning and cuddling..Hi,

Is it true. MP.

The owner is also very hot. Long ago I have also visited this MP. If you become a regular Client to them then you can able to get the owner also.

Actually one of my friend once tried her too.

Roko India
08-04-21, 03:28
Hi everyone,

I have heard a lot more about o spa. Of ulubari. In this forum. But really confused, which one SP should I go for. Planning to hit this MP in this weekend. Hope senior members will suggest some good option.

Kabir2017
08-05-21, 05:26
Hi everyone,

I have heard a lot more about o spa. Of ulubari. In this forum. But really confused, which one SP should I go for. Planning to hit this MP in this weekend. Hope senior members will suggest some good option.Try bab! Ta there its value for money. Max counter 1.2 k for 45 min and max 1.5 k to therapist for everything.

Regards,

Kabir.

AssameseGuy
08-05-21, 23:26
After a long long time, I made my mind to start mongering again. On Friday night I got a text from my well known MP guy, who used to send me pics of new birds when they are available. So he send me some and my GOD I booked her right away. So I got my epass approved and went to my usual MP, I reached there around 11:30 and they greeted me well with water and asked for tea. I asked if the bird is available he said she will be here in 10 minutes. I waited and then she arrived, damn She is hot! White top with a high waist jeans. I had a nice glance on her curvy figure. MP guy asked me to go and change, I was on my boxer when she open the door. I always have a affection towards straight and long hairs and there she is with both. She apologized to me for being late and if I had to wait for long. I said its fine, wrap the towel and lied down. She got a nice figure and a nice height compared to me. I thought cool lets have a namesake massage and will start the deed. I really wanted to fuck her but. She said its too hot and took off her clothes. It seems like heaven to me when I saw her in bra and a tiny panty. She have a godlike figure which I later knew that she does yoga. She then got on top of me and start massaging, I could feel her ass on butt. Damn those were nice and firm. We were having a good conversation in between. She told me that she is new and she does not stay in the MP for the whole day, she comes just when MP guy calls her. She said she is doing this for her course fees and rent, she is doing fashion designing. First time I stopped someone from completing the massage despite paying 1.5 K at the counter. I took off her bra and damn those are some perfectly shaped / perky boobs, I took one in my mouth and other in my hand. I suck them like a baby one after another. She was giggling all the time. We both stood up and she hugged me saying I like your shoulder and your height. She likes taller guy she said. We got into a passionate DFK, she was aroused and giving her tongue inside my mouth. I sucked / licked every bit of her tongue and lips. She got nice lips as well. I helped her lie down on the bed and started licking her neck, boobs, and every bit of her upper body. She even let me bite her nipple as well. As soon as went for her lower body she said let me lick you now. She asked me to lie down and she took 2 wet napkins (she cares about hygiene, she brought a whole pack of it) and cleaned Jonny, balls and the area near by. First she gave me a nice kiss and then she went down to my nipple and suck them 1 by 1 by that time I was feeling like I am in heaven. She took jonny in her mouth and gave me a slurpy BBBJ it was 3-4 times and I could feel her spit and tongue. I had to stop her after sometime as I was about to load it out..Please post any clue to find the MP and also any clue or initial off the girl? Please share?

Roko India
08-06-21, 03:09
Try bab! Ta there its value for money. Max counter 1.2 k for 45 min and max 1.5 k to therapist for everything.

Regards,

Kabir.Thank you so much bro, for your reference. Will try her in this weekend.

FunRun
08-06-21, 16:15
Dears brothers and seniors of GHY forum, other than GHY city, do we have any chance of scoring in Agartala / near by areas. I came here for business trip. I see the city has modern touch and claims to be the second biggest city after GHY in North East India.

Any lead of SPA, MP or hotel / lodge scene in Agartala must be a help. Can someone please put some light on this.

Thanks,

FunRun.

NinjaGeek
08-08-21, 12:26
Could anyone please message me the location of O spa I keep hearing about. Am not familiar with Guwahati so help is greatly appreciated.

Bumblebee03
08-09-21, 05:26
GS road Brand Factory, search for the Planet Earth (hindi) commercial building and you'll have it there. It's near a famous temple.

Could anyone please message me the location of O spa I keep hearing about. Am not familiar with Guwahati so help is greatly appreciated.

Bumblebee03
08-09-21, 21:17
Thanks to Aries009 for sharing the contact of the Spa guy with me. I contacted him in the morning, initially wanted to take the girl out to some good hotel as the spa rooms are really not appealing to me. But then the spa guy told that Disha won't be able to meet outside. Then contacted another Mou Spa in the same locality go check for availability. They quoted 2. 5 k for all but didn't go ahead as I didn't know good therapist there.

Finally took the call and reached G at uri spa around afternoon and called the guy whose number I had, he guided me to the place. The ambience was really nice with UV lights all around the place. Paid the standard charges 1. 5 k at the counter. Went inside and finally the awaited lady arrived. Looks are okay as she seems to be 25+ and I couldn't see her face clearly too as it was all UV lights inside. We got down to our innerwear and the massage started, she climbs on top of you from behind and you can feel her soft skin caressing.

She asked if I was aware of the damages and I affirmed that I know, but when I told her 2 k she repelled asking for 3 k instead. Told her that I am carrying only 2 k cash and don't have extra. She said gpay the amount which was a bit of a turn off but then I added extra. 5 k for her service.

She carries wet wipes along, not sure if it's her or the spa that ensures hygiene. We took off the last pair of clothes that we had on. She started with sucking the nipping and then gradually went down, took a wipe and cleaned the shaft and the surrounding area. Took the shaft in one hand and took one ball in her mouth sucked it in then started licking the vicinity. Finally took the shaft in and gave a sloppy bbj with the sound effects. Wish to experience CIM someday, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Then put the cover on and started with WOT, the hole felt moderately tight. Some humping from the bottom and playing with the boobies and then pulled her close for a good DFK, she'll almost eat your lips (she also ensured that she wipes off her lipstick before starting). Couldn't control the slow humping anymore, put her down and took control, humped her hard and she can take hard banging like a pro. Has really silky long hair which feels good to hold onto while in action. Finally came while kissing her passionately. Would love to meet her at a better setup. She's isn't a regular and just joined a month back as per her.

Face - 6/10 couldn't see clearly.

Body - 8/10 - for the skinny lovers.

Boobs - 8/10 - I like the pointy ones, hers were a bit saggy.

DFK - 9/10.

Bbj - 9/10 - I hope she allows CIM.

GFE - 8/10.

WIR- Sure but after some time and maybe at some other place next time. There are other good options too.

Bumblebee03
08-09-21, 21:21
Was about meet a HS student and a small time model on 13th. Did was fixed in a GH known to her for 2 pm for 3 hrs. But last min had to cancel it as she was stuck due to work and could reach around 4 only. Such fruits can't be enjoyed in a hurry so promised to meet her next time when she will be back. No names and no ref as she is part of private collection of a senior monger who has been kind enough on me and my Johnny. Now tharki Johnny was not willing to go back home without fun so dropped at O spa BF and took Babita auntie. Nice personality and attitude pleasing service everything on menu except Anal. Only drawback smelly pussy. Anyways don't do DATY on spa girls. Also decent massage. Took the tharak out and returned home. She has a juicy pussy which was overflowing when I touched her clit for stimulation. Damage 1.5+1.5 k.

Couple of days later had to visit apple service centre due to some issue in phone. Had time to kill and body ache. So went to O spa again and took massage from Nisha who has a unique stretching style never experienced before. Was not in mood for drill and hence took her though she is an ugly duckling. But this women knows how to seduce her man. She was nailing my balls all throughout over my jockey. In between she took of her jeans and top stating she was feeling hot. After the massage was over I came down from the bed and she came closer and cupped my Johnny over jockey gently squeezing it. Told me she will milk it and DFKed me. Haven't experienced something like this before in a MP. Told me the other day also she was eyeing me but I took Babita. Johnny was rock and she asked me to put condi but I wasn't carrying as there was no plan. So she went out got a condi put it on me and rode me for 10 minutes. Then she asked me to come in missionary and I pumped for 8-10 minutes and came. Warm non smelly pussy but ugly looks. Cleaned up and asked if I need to pay her. She smiled and said if you enjoyed you should but if you don't feel like / have no money it's ok. Paid her 1.5 k and left after paying 1.2 k at counter.

Last Sunday was in mood and went to NV spa. It was total KLPD. It was all empty and I wanted a particular beautiful chic. But Rima told she will give a good one as she recognised me from illusion days. The room was pathetic. Came a ugly duckling who knew nothing about massage. Thought service will me great and hence didn't made any noise. After 20 minutes initiated the discussion on service and she was like I don't do this or do that. And said only do FS. Told her to get lost and send Kavita MILF. She was like no I will try then. Asked her charges and she said 3 k for everything including BJ. Lost cool and told her to fuck off and fuck Rima for 3 k. Put on my clothes and came out took balance payments from Rima and screwed her happiness by giving her an earful. No wonder why we fair so poorly in business vis a vis a Gujju. Having stayed in Mumbai for more than 10 yrs know exactly how a Gujju would have made me a permanent customer. Anyways it was time for next KLPD of the day. Called Savita Sharma who's no was shared by a forum brother and fixed a meet at 1 pm at Zoo Tinali. Reached 5 minutes late and took some time to sort out the parking issue. In between she had called which I missed as was driving. Called her after reaching the spot and she hurled choicest abuses for being late and not taking call. Lost cool and told her to fuck off. Called the guy who has shared her no and told her the experience. In return he mentioned he also faced similar issue with her. I think people need to be mature enough to know which contact to share to not lose their credibility. Anyways part of the game and I would rather explore on my own or take help from trusted Seniors. Now coming back to tharki Johnny he wasn't willing to return home without action. So no choice left went to O spa again and took Babita. Same awesome service + mind blowing rimming. Asked why she didn't do it last time and she was witty enough to respond that can't open all cards at once. Asked me to come over and get a surprise 3 sum next time. This time avoided massage as was late. But left with a happy Johnny.

This week my HS 1st yr chick is back along with another small time model. Damage will be higher but I am done with my share of cheapos though Class and money are different. Better to fuck less but fuck quality. Meanwhile Bumblebee brother has shared a SA chick who can hold a really good convo as she studied in Delhi University flagship college. But her shape don't get my Johnny excited. Actually Johnny went into hibernation seeing some of her pics. And moreover she expects 15 k and only meets decent educated guys. Will keep sharing my drills till in town. Maybe will go for a short trip to Kolkata next week. Too little time and money and so many pussies to drill there.Apologies for introducing to a indie and for the bad experience, I have had a similar experience with her and would probably be avoiding her moving forward. The only interesting thing that she was offering was anal and she has not done it with anyone yet so that entry point in unexplored. I am not sure if she's speaking the truth but it was only for that particular offering that I suggested that indie to you. I hope you didn't mind much and it's great to know that you have such great findings in Guwahati.

Roko India
08-10-21, 02:51
Thanks to Aries009 for sharing the contact of the Spa guy with me. I contacted him in the morning, initially wanted to take the girl out to some good hotel as the spa rooms are really not appealing to me. But then the spa guy told that Disha won't be able to meet outside. Then contacted another Mou Spa in the same locality go check for availability. They quoted 2. 5 k for all but didn't go ahead as I didn't know good therapist there.

Finally took the call and reached G at uri spa around afternoon and called the guy whose number I had, he guided me to the place. The ambience was really nice with UV lights all around the place. Paid the standard charges 1. 5 k at the counter. Went inside and finally the awaited lady arrived. Looks are okay as she seems to be 25+ and I couldn't see her face clearly too as it was all UV lights inside. We got down to our innerwear and the massage started, she climbs on top of you from behind and you can feel her soft skin caressing.

She asked if I was aware of the damages and I affirmed that I know, but when I told her 2 k she repelled asking for 3 k instead. Told her that I am carrying only 2 k cash and don't have extra. She said gpay the amount which was a bit of a turn off but then I added extra. 5 k for her service.

She carries wet wipes along, not sure if it's her or the spa that ensures hygiene. We took off the last pair of clothes that we had on. She started with sucking the nipping and then gradually went down, took a wipe and cleaned the shaft and the surrounding area. Took the shaft in one hand and took one ball in her mouth sucked it in then started licking the vicinity. Finally took the shaft in and gave a sloppy bbj with the sound effects. Wish to experience CIM someday, any suggestions would be appreciated.Hi bro,

Thanks for sharing your experience in this forum. Plan to visit some MP in this weekend, if it possible will you share some hints about the MP. Is the MP guy's phn number ends with 205.

Rimmer069
08-10-21, 04:54
Hey bro,

Don't be apologetic. It's all part of the game. Just that no one likes KLPD.

Now post Disha do try Maya at Icon Spa. Not a stunner in looks but kind of ok. Wheatish complexion. Slightly healthy but not fat and has a flat stomach. Big soft boobies which hasn't yet been mauled generously and hence still at the right place. Large responsive nips. I took her in July but didn't posted in forum. Awesome DFK with tongue action. I think our lips were sealed with tongue in each other's mouth for maybe 20-25 minutes. Also lady a very warm and flooding pussy. Post fingering my entire hand was filled with her pussy juice and it was dripping. Reminded me of my Mallu girl from Mumbai. Also she is submissive and enjoys sex. Gave me a really sloppy BBBJ with DT. No complaints at all in the way I handled her boobies. One of the best working girl boobies I had enjoyed in 16-17 years. Damage is 1.5 + 2 k. WIR. Yes.

Also in between I had tried the BBW Varsha in BF spa as that day no other option was available. Awesome long DFK with tongue in each other's mouth. Also gives a sloppy BBBJ with DT. Damage - 1.2 k + 1.5 k. WIR. No as not a BBW lover.

Meanwhile my HS chick is back as she had spend all the money she earned last time on her mother's treatment. So Saturday is fixed with her and this time will be a decent hotel. She also asked me to spare some time as she wants me to take her for shopping but mentioned she will be spending and doesn't expect anything more than company. Gives a very genuine feel about her.

Also Disha needs to be tried just for the DFK.

If you are running out of options then make a trip to Kolkata for 4-5 days. You can have a bangathon in 40-50 k (flight, hotel, chic, food). I am not having most contacts now as not carrying my mongering diary but can share a couple who I contacted / developed in my last trip. Kolkata is one city where you should make 1 mongering pilgrimage every year.

Aside Bela told that you were bargaining too much and hence she didn't wanted to meet you. I think we should bargain but it's upon us to appreciate the value and make offering as per the quality of the chic. We may end up paying 500 or 1 k extra but you end building a connect. If the girl is not in my budget like the +15 k ones then I just make my offer and move on. Bela is not well now but if you are interested I can check once again with her. You should drill her once to feel her raw energy.

Also Guwahati forum was said to be a sleepy one in May / June by some brothers. I think a lot of us has proved it to be wrong and it's at par with Kolkata forum now. Great discoveries by a lot of you and cheers to all the Johnnies for keeping pole position!

Apologies for introducing to a indie and for the bad experience, I have had a similar experience with her and would probably be avoiding her moving forward. The only interesting thing that she was offering was anal and she has not done it with anyone yet so that entry point in unexplored. I am not sure if she's speaking the truth but it was only for that particular offering that I suggested that indie to you. I hope you didn't mind much and it's great to know that you have such great findings in Guwahati.

Adimanav1993
08-10-21, 18:16
One in CB area opposite the Lord's place, named after a queen.

Naga tribal girl, milk-ish complexion, beautiful smile.

A little curvaceous, bumps in all the right places.

DFKed and rimming until kum.

Mighty pleasure to come across her.

Damages: 1.5 K+1.5 K.

WIR: Yes, definitely!

Roko India
08-11-21, 03:59
One in CB area opposite the Lord's place, named after a queen.

Naga tribal girl, milk-ish complexion, beautiful smile.

A little curvaceous, bumps in all the right places.

DFKed and rimming until kum.

Mighty pleasure to come across her.

Damages: 1.5 K+1.5 K.

WIR: Yes, definitely!Its sound really great. Hope to visit the MP soon. Is it Qn Diva, MP?

Rimmer069
08-11-21, 09:18
LE alert in TOI today. Watch out.

Rimmer069
08-11-21, 19:40
Disclaimer. We all have our own choice of pussy. So there is nothing right or wrong.

Tried Disha and all I can say is her pics posted is highly photoshopped.

Age - 25+. Maya. Late 20's.

DFK. Good with lot of tongue action. But wanted to finish the kiss. Maya similar experience with go on as long as you want.

Boobies. Average with gravity impact and pointy nips. Maya's were large soft zero gravity impact and large responsive nips.

Figure. Nice and tall. Maya with some meat but flat stomach and 1-2 inches shorter than Disha.

Complexion. Wheatish. Same with Maya maybe a shade darker.

Involvement. Good but was rushing to move from one task to another. Maya no rush and submissive.

BBBJ. Good with DT but rushed. Maya no rush. Good and sloppy DT.

Pussy. Warm wet and tight but was rushing me to complete when I was fingering. Maya. Warm, flooding and moderately tight. No complaints about the finger twister that I gave. Kept on leaking like hell.

Drill. WOT only tried. Came after 8-10 minutes post hard pumping from beneath. Maya was WOT followed by Missionary. No rush and totally submissive. Was sweating a lot as the ac flow was less in that cabin but no complaint.

Damage- 2.5 k and was haggling a lot. Was pushing for 3 k. Took 100 bucks asking auto fare. Typically street hooker type money minded ness. Maya - 2 k though asked for 3 k. No further discussion post alignment of damage.

So overall okay experience with Disha but won't be repeating. At 4. 1 k per drill pretty expensive as per Guwahati std.

Roko India
08-12-21, 04:14
Disclaimer. We all have our own choice of pussy. So there is nothing right or wrong.

DFK. Good with lot of tongue action. But wanted to finish the kiss. Maya similar experience with go on as long as you want.

Boobies. Average with gravity impact and pointy nips. Maya's were large soft zero gravity impact and large responsive nips.

Figure. Nice and tall. Maya with some meat but flat stomach and 1-2 inches shorter than Disha.

Complexion. Wheatish. Same with Maya maybe a shade darker..Thank you so much for your post. It will really help to decide which one SP to be picked. Last week I have tried one SP in Refresh MP just opposite Env Spa which is really awesome. She is a bodo lady with a great figure. But now I m not sure is she remains in it or not. Last time she is in her menstrual cycle so could not perform FS. BUT in other cases she is so cooperative. You can try her and the MP also charge 1.2 k for 1 HR after a little negotiation.

Can you forward some hints about the MP s where both Disha and Maya worked? Planning to meet one of them in this weekend.

With regards,

Roko India.

Raj Sarmah
08-12-21, 11:59
Can you share more hints / details about the Icon spa.

Figure. Nice and tall. Maya with some meat but flat stomach and 1-2 inches shorter than Disha..

SladeWilsonn
08-13-21, 06:44
Anyone tried seeking.com Guwahati? Any recommendation?

Stallion08
08-14-21, 16:48
I found this MP near the 6 mile overbridge, in the SBI Building. The owner is a lady with a very attractive figure. When I entered the MP and asked for the service nd chose one SP she told me that I have to wait for a while as the room are busy. So I decided to wait and began a conversation with the owner. As I praised her look she asked will I try her. And guys that's a wow moment for me.

So I took one room and waiting for her. First she started to massage my body and after that we went to FS.

Total Damage: 2,500/ (including extra service).Wow nice experience. Thinking of trying this one. Keep posting your FRs.

Adimanav1993
08-19-21, 17:49
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

Can you share more hints / details about the Icon spa.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Roko India
08-20-21, 02:37
Hi everyone,

Since weekend is about to come nd planning to try some new FR. If possible then please post some more hints about Disha nd Maya.

Or else some new MP.

Waiting for your responses.

With regards.

Roko India.

Rimmer069
08-20-21, 17:19
After trying the 3rd chic and having the same experience of hands getting drenched in pussy juice post finger twister, I think should rename Icon SPA as Leaking Pussy SPA. Was off work today and tharki johnny was in mood. Was low on budget so SPAs were the only option. Avoided BF though its cheaper and you have attached shower place. Reached around 1 pm and all chicas were seating in the reception area. Saw a new face and took her. After settling in the fuckhole the girl came in 5 minutes. Spoke with her to came to know that she was virgin of the spa & the day. Checked what service she will offer and she said she is ok with service and has worked in a different spa earlier and has gone back to her hometown during lockdown and returned this week. Asked her about specifics and she told not into DFK. So I politely told her I don't push and since she is not comfortable she can send a replacement. She was like I need money and is kissing a must. Told her otherwise its gives a mechanical feel. She thought for a moment and told she will give it a try as she feels awkward doing it other than her BF. So told her to start message. After 10-15 minutes of back massage she asked me to turn over. Then she started leg massage. Asked her to remove her jeans and top and come over and sit on me. The shy girl she is she wrapped a towel covering her bra and panty and came and sat on me. Started massaging my chest after some time I started massaging her thighs and then her inner thighs touching her pussy over panties and teasing her. Then I removed her towel and pulled her closer and kissed her. Some bit of hesitation initially and it was mostly LFK but I continued caressing her thighs, ass, boobies. The hesitation became feeble after 4-5 minutes and it was now DFK without tongue. Meanwhile I removed her bra and started mauling boobies with one hand and rubbing pussy over panty. Broke DFK and chewed her nips in between. Kept doing it for 4-5 minutes and her panties became moist and I could feel the heat on my hand, all the while our lips were sealed if I wasn't chewing her nips. Then I somehow removed her panties down one leg as she was still on top of me and touched her trimmed pussy. Took fingers to the slit parted the lips and pressed her clit and she let a moan out. Enter one finger and she was already wet. The DFK and mauling continued and started finger twister. She started moaning and her juices started flowing. Then with other hand I started rubbing her asshole area. This was the trigger pt I guess and she lost control and started pushing her tongue in my mouth and got aggressive. I continued the action and pushed two fingers in her pussy. Tried inserting one finger in her ass but it was too tight and she had some protruding muscle due to piles so avoided. The two finger torture she couldn't take and released all her juices on my hand. I think she will squirt queen if anyone nurtures her but these girls are not sexually liberated types. Then she told me to get cover and enter her as she is done. She came down and I had to use 3 savlon wipes to clean the gunk from my hand. Told her to give BJ as I was semi erect and she was like I don't do it at least I kissed you like my BF. She was asking me to start fast as it was already 45 minutes and I was like holy fuck get me hard. Got on top of her and she stared caressing johnny and balls to get me ready. Wore invisible and entered in missionary drilled her for 3-4 minutes and suddenly she again started DFKing me holding me tightly. Now Johnny loves this but also hates as I can't hold myself when a women does this to me. So increased speed like there is no tomorrow knowing I won't last and she also started moaning with the hard drills. Another 2-3 minutes and johnny erupted. Still drilled her for another 3-4 minutes as I could sense she was also building inside. Once she came she loosen the grip and I also stopped and lie on her for a min. Then cleaned johnny with savlon wipes as she wore her clothes. Paid her went to the washroom to clean hand and mouth thoroughly before leaving.

Damage - 1.4 K + 2 K +.2 K tip.

WIR. No as there are lot of nice chicks in the spa. Also no BBBJ.

Rimmer069
08-20-21, 18:07
Drill date - 14th Aug.

This time wanted to spend more time and in a slightly better place. So picked her from her hotel and went to Palacio. Decent place for paid action. Post making payment reached room around 12:30 pm. Ordered a juice for her and spoke about her shoot plans and some casual staff. Juice came and she started having it and we kept chatting. After she finished I went to the washroom to freshen up and then she followed. After she came out post taking off her lipstick, I pulled her in my arms, kissed and put my tongue in her mouth. She is tall and hence standing DFK is awesome with her. It was a long passionate DFK and she gave her everything. Then we removed clothes and shifted to the bed in undies. The DFK continued and I removed her bra and started squeezing her boobies. She put her hand inside my jockey and started caressing johnny and friends. While DFKing asked her if she likes me and she said yes and johnny got happy. The foreplay continued for some more time with both of us bitting each other's nips when our lips were not sealed. Then I went down but her pussy was unshaved. So skipped DATY this time but fingered her and squeezed boobies with other hand. She started moaning after some time and got up from her lying position and started DFKing me as she came. Not a flood queen but my fingers were generously drenched. Then wiped my fingers with her towel and asked her to give BBBJ. This continue for 5-6 minutes and Johnny was in pole position. So put invisible on and entered her in missionary. Fav position with amateur chicas, tongue in mouth & johnny in pussy. Slow passionate drill for 6-7 minutes and the way she was hugging me was out of the world exp. Then shifted to WOT but wasn't enjoying as she just wanted to lie on my chest and I had to do all the thrust from beneath. So shifted to doggie and boy I was hissing something. She is 5.6 - 5.7 and I am 5. 8 and when height match doggie is heavenly. Moreover her slim 25-26 waist was creating the right curves. Started with slow drills abut couldn't hold myself from going hard. She kept moaning as I rammed for 6-7 minutes holding her waist with one hand and boobies with another hand as she supported her weight using her hand on the walls. Johnny came like hell and I crashed on her. I lay on her for sometime before I went for cleaning. Came out and saw time and it was already 2:20 pm. Didn't even realized how time flew. After she freshen up and came out asked what she wanted to have for lunch. She was like she didn't had proper food for last 5-6 days and was only junking. So ordered Mutton, Dal, Rice, Veggies. I wasn't in mood of desi food so ordered prawn starters for me. Kept chatting and she shared she might get some photo shoot work in Delhi and that discussions are going on with her co-ordinator. Food came and we ate as much as we could though it was good. It was already 3:30 and she was feeling sleepy. So we cuddled and slept for sometime keeping the chatter on. Around 4:40 started round 2 as we had to leave by 6:00. Same action except there was no doggie as she rode me long after we started in missionary and she wanted me to finish in missionary. 2nd round I am always long and by the time I came after ramming her for more than 30 minutes it was already 5:50 pm. Quickly cleaned up got ready and she also freshened up and got ready. We left as night out is not possible though she was interested in spending more time and had paid hotel charges for 1 day. Went downstairs paid food bills and then dropped her at her hotel promising to meet her again.

Damage - 3.5 K (hotel) + 8 K (her fee) + 2 K (tip as this trip she met only 1 more guy and her local photo shoots also got cancelled, she did spend nearly 5.5 hrs) + 2.3 K (food).

Experience. It was an awesome Saturday!

WIR. Yes if I get chance and once she gets her ID will take her to a 5 star.

Shopping she skipped as she was tight on budget and didn't wanted me to spend.

Rimmer069
08-20-21, 19:35
It's good in metros if you are a sharp shooter. In Ghy its waste of money. There is one Khasi chic from Shillong who can come for a day meet but has a wide mouth. Some more Naga chics are there who are back home now due to lockdown. But these chics have for sure put their pussies on hire in other cities.

Anyone tried seeking.com Guwahati? Any recommendation?

Adimanav1993
08-23-21, 06:18
The much popular Icon Spa -found!

Turned out I was an acquaintance, the owner lady recognized me immediately and asked me to sit for a while.

Discussed about the recently popular ones. Asked for the better deal. She bought all out to the reception for me.

Neither Maya nor Disha are any good in looks or otherwise.

Chose one fair and cute looking one, slightly on the heavier side, though attractive.

Got in, changed, talked to the girl about life in general, some foreplay, caressing and kissing.

Soft skin, and soft lips, hugged one another for quite some time and talked.

Slowly we got to action, and I get down to explore her below. Since I was first customer of the day, she was fresh and licked her all up to my fill.

Took her in missionary with slow forceful thrusts, the bed making sounds after some time. Slowed down a little, embraced in passionate position, ecstasy followed soon out.

Wow, oh wow!

WIR: Yes, yes, yes.

Damages: Counter: 1.5 K, Girl: 1.5 K.

Adimanav1993
08-23-21, 18:52
Thanks fellow new monger here. Your hint came spot on for me!

Entered, enquired at the counter, owner promises me a good one. I described as required, she understood.

Changed, and waited. Was a pleasant evening. She enters, slim and attractive as desired (I thank the lady in my mind). Asked her to sit by my side, talked for a while (I like to initiate a good convo), asked er of she was comfortable if I held her close, said yes.

Got close to her, undid the buttons on her shirt slowly, looking into her eyes and kissed her. She was struck surprised, it appeared, I pursued DFK and she followed. Very romantic.

Told me her BF is in jail and she needs money. I tried to make her comfortable. Rested her on my chest. Slowly, I started kissing her again. She didn't resist. It gave me confidence to go further. Undid her bra, Perky, and fair, puffy. She took of her pants, took hold of my Major and got me to insert. Said she's new and did it only with BF. Slowly thrust myself in, fully, started moaning. Held her close for a kiss and continued pumping, slowly. Face to face, continued for some time. Ectasy followed out soon enough. Laid on top of one another for a while.

Paid her and bid her bye in a loving embrace.

Said will come again soon.

Damages: don't care. Just do it.

Roko India
08-24-21, 02:09
Thanks fellow new monger here. Your hint came spot on for me!

Entered, enquired at the counter, owner promises me a good one. I described as required, she understood.

Changed, and waited. Was a pleasant evening. She enters, slim and attractive as desired (I thank the lady in my mind). Asked her to sit by my side, talked for a while (I like to initiate a good convo), asked er of she was comfortable if I held her close, said yes.

Got close to her, undid the buttons on her shirt slowly, looking into her eyes and kissed her. She was struck surprised, it appeared, I pursued DFK and she followed. Very romantic.

Told me her BF is in jail and she needs money. I tried to make her comfortable. Rested her on my chest. Slowly, I started kissing her again. She didn't resist. It gave me confidence to go further. Undid her bra, Perky, and fair, puffy. She took of her pants, took hold of my Major and got me to insert. Said she's new and did it only with BF. Slowly thrust myself in, fully, started moaning. Held her close for a kiss and continued pumping, slowly. Face to face, continued for some time. Ectasy followed out soon enough. Laid on top of one another for a while..Hope you got the right SP there. Thanks for your comments. If you are low at budget and want some great massage then you can try J Maya. MP. At abc. But I'm not sure FS is available or not. But some cute SP are there.

As you said you have found icon spa. Can you share a hint of its location. I have not found it yet.

Thanks.

With regards.

Roko India.

Member #4760
08-24-21, 17:07
Vivi (NE) from Bangalore is available in Guwahati for 3 days from 26 August to 29 August.

If anyone interested, DM me. Only outcalls.

Yamahar15
08-24-21, 20:40
Vivi (NE) from Bangalore is available in Guwahati for 3 days from 26 August to 29 August.

If anyone interested, DM me. Only outcalls.If she would be staying in Novotel then I might be interested. How much will be the charges?

Member #4760
08-24-21, 22:12
First of all gratitude to the senior who connected me to the HS 1st yr girl. Such finds are very rare. Mumbai and Kolkata whenever you travel next Sir reciprocal non-pro chic will be connected.

Was supposed to meet the girl at a guest house of her choice at 12:00. She reached late but spoke with the reception guy who let me in without ID. I too was late. She reached around 12:40 and came to the room. First impression Cute good looking girl whom everyone will want to make GF. Ordered a juice for her as she didn't had breakfast and we started speaking. She was frank enough to share that she can't converse much in English as she is from vernacular medium. We spoke to break the ice and she shared her challenges. The guest house was kind of ok but frequent power outage. So I took a shower and by that time juice also arrived and she completed her juice. Then we started with DFK and she was fully involved. Removed my jockey, undressed her and took her in my lap and the smooching continued for nearly 10 minutes. Then squeezed her boobies and sucked her big nips which were hard like rock. Decent boobs on such slender frame. She has trimmed pussy and I did the finger test. She was really wet and there was no odour. So went for DATY and finger twister combo and she was wriggling on bed and came in sometime. Then again started DFKing her. After sometime asked her for BBBJ and she was good in that a bit toothy. Still quite inexperienced. After 7-8 minutes I put invisible on and entered in missionary. Took some effort to get my 6 inches fully in and started with slow drill and then increased the pace. But she asked me to hug her tightly and drill a bit slowly. Obliged her request and stared slow passionate drill. After couple of minutes she DFKed me and hugged me more tightly. This continued for the next 8- 10 minutes till I came. Tongue in mouth, Johnny in pussy and what an awesome feeling took me back to my college days. After coming we cuddled like lovers for 4-5 minutes though we were sweating like pigs as the power was coming and going. We both took shower and started talking again and mentioned how one of the renowned SP cheated her and now she meets only thru reference of her decent clients mostly when in need of money...Bro, nice to see your actions in Guwahati. 3-4 years ago, I mongered a lot in Guwahati then moved to Bangalore.

Now I'm back to ghy for the long haul. Would love to connect with you.

Member #4760
08-25-21, 06:45
If she would be staying in Novotel then I might be interested. How much will be the charges?She can go to Novotel outcall. You can ask her directly, I just have her no.

AussieGaigin
08-25-21, 07:17
If she would be staying in Novotel then I might be interested. How much will be the charges?Did you read: "If anyone interested, DM me. Only outcalls. " ??

First read the instructions at the top of this thread.

CaptainSuave
08-26-21, 08:22
So yesterday, I had sometime off work. So checked out some spas on Google. I wanted a genuine relaxing massage, so checked for Thai spas. Came along S Thai Spa. It is nearby O Spa. Called on the no provided in google and a girl picked up. Confirmed that massage services are available. Reached the area. It needs a bit of keen looking as it is in a narrow alley. Went up to the first floor. The place was huge but totally empty. One guy was present and he showed me the available massages and called a girl from indoors. I choose the Thai Body Massage and the girl took the payment. In a few minutes she escorted me to a private room.

The room was spacious and clean with attached wash area. I changed into the disposables and waited for the therapist. In few minutes the therapist knocked. She was a local and short in height. I laid down on my chest and she started the massage. It was dry massage with lot of stretching. I liked the stretching part. While stretching, sometimes she put pressure in the groin and bum area while I loved. She massaged the inners thighs with a lot of pressure as well. All in all, it was a very relaxing massage.

Didn't asked for any extras. As the counter charges were high, seemed like a genuine massage place. Correct me fellow mongers if I am wrong. Want to venture in some High End Spas which provide extras. If anyone had any experience please share. Any direction pointers to Icon Spa?

Damages: 2.5 K.

CaptainSuave
08-26-21, 11:49
Hey Roko,

Can you share direction pointers to the MP you mentioned at ABC. If possible please share the first letter of the Spa.

Regards,

CaptainSuave.

Hope you got the right SP there. Thanks for your comments. If you are low at budget and want some great massage then you can try J Maya. MP. At abc. But I'm not sure FS is available or not. But some cute SP are there.

As you said you have found icon spa. Can you share a hint of its location. I have not found it yet.

Thanks.

With regards.

Roko India.

CaptainSuave
08-26-21, 18:49
Hi Aries,

Can you please clear your PMs. Unable to send you any message.

Thanks,

CaptainSuave.

Guys,

I can't share anything here, I might get banned if I post here. I shared the details to each and everyone who PM'd me. Get a subscription mate.

Regards,

Aries009.

CaptainSuave
08-26-21, 20:58
Hi LoneWolf15,

Can you please clear your PMs. Unable to send you any message.

Thanks,

CaptainSuave.

It's good in metros if you are a sharp shooter. In Ghy its waste of money. There is one Khasi chic from Shillong who can come for a day meet but has a wide mouth. Some more Naga chics are there who are back home now due to lockdown. But these chics have for sure put their pussies on hire in other cities.

Roko India
08-27-21, 04:52
Hey Roko,

Can you share direction pointers to the MP you mentioned at ABC. If possible please share the first letter of the Spa.

CaptainSuave.The name itself is J Maya. Its near Mizoram house, GS Road. Or you can try True spa at ulubari, at s. Plaza. But here service cost is little bit in higher side.

Still searching Icon spa.

Regards,

Roko India.

CaptainSuave
08-28-21, 04:53
Thanks Roko India for the pointers.

The name itself is J Maya. Its near Mizoram house, GS Road. Or you can try True spa at ulubari, at s. Plaza. But here service cost is little bit in higher side.

Regards,

Roko India.

Uziuzi
08-28-21, 14:53

Total Damage: 2,500/ (including extra service).What is name of the spa. It seems 2-3 spas are there. Give some hints.

Roko India
08-29-21, 01:13
What is name of the spa. It seems 2-3 spas are there. Give some hints.Hi,

Its name is shine looks. But before you pay in this MP please verify the SP. Since when I visited last time, I found some new faces there. Which are not very attractive.

Troy 2008
08-29-21, 04:25
Hello Guyz,

Thanks a ton to our buddy Aries009 for his help in guiding me to towards the Brand Factory spa. As I was down with Covid, my visit got postponed.

But, recently I had visited the place & took Ms. Be who has been much discussed in this forum. I had a fantastic experience with her. Decent message & great service like DFK, BBBJ etc.

Now, I am back with a vengeance & looking forward to explore more places.

Cheers!

Troy.

Troy 2008
08-29-21, 04:51
It's good in metros if you are a sharp shooter. In Ghy its waste of money. There is one Khasi chic from Shillong who can come for a day meet but has a wide mouth. Some more Naga chics are there who are back home now due to lockdown. But these chics have for sure put their pussies on hire in other cities.LoneWolf bro. I was trting to send you a message but your inbox is full. Can you plrase clear it for sending DM. Thanks in advance.

Madhumahesh
08-29-21, 17:28
Came to Ghy for a short visit and had some time in my hands from 2 PM onwards on the 1st day. Bars / Clubs like CC / Kamazi etc are closed due to the night curfew. Hence could not indulge in my favorite pastime of ogling at WG's in these bars / clubs, approach, talk, take contact set up meeting later. Hence no indie hunting for me. I am also well aware of the kind of stuff available with the well known SP's. In Ghy hence No thanks.

So had to take my next preference or option which is spa s. Nowadays there is plethora of spa's with FS as per reports here in the forum, but I am very particular about the looks of the spa girls. Simply don't like the village stuff available in most of them. So went to my time tested Honey spa (translate to Assamese). All the girls were loitering in the reception and the Manager offered the choice. Selected one chick from upper Assam Miss are (very common WG name). Massage for about 30 minutes. Asked and got FS. Big boobs & ass, pressed them hard to hearts content. Did not ask nor was offered BBBJ.

Damage 1.5 k + 1.5 k.

Had some more time available and was feeling horny (mongering gaps) so went to another spa nearby which is managed by an ex- illusion spa girl (Not Miss R). Had called her so she was ready with the line up. Took one Miss P (I think). Healthy girl good boobs and chubby. Good massage followed by BBBJ and FS.

Damage: 1.5 k + 1.5 k.

On the 2nd day decided to visit the popular Brand F spa Hanuman Mandir side. I was going there after nearly 1-1/2 years due to the lockdown as well as substantial distance from where I usually stay / work while in Ghy. The reception lady I knew is no longer there, the guy has also changed. One girl took the initiative and took me inside. She was offering herself but I wanted to see the available chics. The girl who was escorting me was Miss Pa dusky and village type. Saw famous Miss Bab but was not impressed. Saw all others including two BBW's. No change in the quality of girls here. The tribal ones are fair looking with good figures, the village types are dusky and a few BBW's are there as usual. Ultimately took the slim tribal girl Miss Ani. Good massage, good BBBJ and then missi & wot.

Damage: 1.5 k + 1.5 k.

I have read some reports where spa girls are reportedly asking 3 k for FS. Guys, no spa girl in Ghy is worth more than max 2 k / shot and no indie in Ghy is worth more than max 4 k / shot.

Anyone who has paid more than this has been taken for a ride.

LionKing777
08-29-21, 18:42
What is name of the spa. It seems 2-3 spas are there. Give some hints.Guys, please do not give names in the open. LE action is possible. Please use private mail for that.

LK.

Yamahar15
08-31-21, 11:59
I too went to the famous O spa behind BF. Took miss and. She got me in my birthday suit and gave a massage. Her massage skills are very good. Then she agreed for FS with rimming and BBJ. Similar to her massage skills her BJ skills are also good. Charges were 1.5 +1.5. Look wise she is okay okay. But her services compensate for her looks.

On another day based on one FR went to J Maya as well but saw 2 staff there who looked like Bangladeshi aunties. Saw one beautiful lady in the ground floor of same building waiting for lift. Then went upstairs after sometime ended up in indothai. They asked for 2500nd after some bargaining agreed for 2000. I thought as it is charging higher than normal they might be having some better staff. But the doors of the room have a glass so no extras allowed. While talking to the staff came to know that there's one more spa in the floor above. Wave.

YourJoy
09-02-21, 17:51
Can anyone inbox me the direction to icon spa. After reading FR's jonny is more interested to try them.

Uziuzi
09-02-21, 18:52
Please check inbox. PMed.

Can anyone inbox me the direction to icon spa. After reading FR's jonny is more interested to try them.

Uziuzi
09-02-21, 18:53
Have asked for the hints only buddy.

Guys, please do not give names in the open. LE action is possible. Please use private mail for that.

LK.

Uziuzi
09-04-21, 08:12
Received the leads from the first poster Aries009 bro. Contacted with the guy. Went there Aug first week. Had Disha. She is good in service. Body is fine, Handful boobs. Good BJ. No complain about service. For details you can read the FR of Aries bro. Thanks mate for your input. Damage was 2 k to her + 1.5 k counter. I have replied so many persons who were looking for the spa info through PM. Hope majority of the GHY monger now have the details.

Kabir2017
09-05-21, 11:57
Hi brothers,

I am coming to Guwahati this month planning to have a series of encounters for two days. Could you share some good indes for night or spa for day time please share icon spa details planning to try Disha and Maya. Please share any other vfm connects.

Please inbox me the details.

Thanks.

Kabir.

Yamahar15
09-05-21, 13:34
Went there in the evening. They showed the menu booked the normal massage for 1500. The room doesn't have attached shower. It's only half wall. The upper half is open. You can hear the people sitting in the parlour and if you speak they can hear you.

No inner wear available there so you got to be all naked. A dusky girl comes in and gives a name sake massage. When I asked for extra she quotes 4 k. Quoted 1.5 k but she did not budge. At last she offered another girl for 2 k. Then comes an Assamese girl. Face was good, figure was also good but when she took off her clothes her baby damage was visible. No BJ, no foreplay. Directly she put the cover and started in WOT. 15 minutes and we were done.

WIR. Never.

Damage - 3.5 k.

O spa was much better.

Kabir2017
09-05-21, 18:34
Hi brothers,

Visiting ghy for 3-4 days. Requesting to share good inde or SPs er ithrr for night stay or day for short time. Please share any vfm connect.

My inbox is open.

Adimanav1993
09-07-21, 06:53
Pleasant weekend evening. Decided to visit the popular Icon Spa for some adventure.

Entered, came across another spa owner acquaintance, who's joined this place. Talked for a while, had some tea. Waited.

When ready, entered, changed. She enters (Wow! We talk for quite a while, in local language. Had a few good laughs. Made me feel at ease.

About the experience: Previous reports have elaborated on this already, need I say the scent of her body lingered on my senses that whole night.

Thank you seniors.

Adimanav1993
09-07-21, 07:01
Came in contact with a new SP through a spa girl who took me to the place.

Runs a modest business at his home, located in residential colony.

Contacted him for a deal.

A cute, Karbi girl, a little chubby (not fat though).

Reached his place early evening, she was waiting when I reached. Since it was raining, owner offered some tea and snacks. We sat and talked for some time.

Took a hour session, took a room (no AC though not a problem as weather was pleasant).

Experience: Good, talking makes it a lot easy to enjoy the experience. Will repeat. Lovely girl.

Damages: 3 K.

Adimanav1993
09-07-21, 17:57
Made a visit to another spa, after a long time, located in popular petrol pump bus stop in GS Road (Hint: BS).

Called the lady owner for updates. Very enthusiastically, she asks me to come.

I was a frequent visitor of the spa when a girl used to work there. I was told she is back to business.

Entered, saw the girl. Cute, dusky, perfect curves in the right places, GF like.

Changed, waited for her.

Talked, cuddled and lay down together for some time. Kissed her gently on her cheeks, she responded with a pouty bite (she loves to do that, I remembered).

DFKed and held her close and grabbed her tight bottoms. Stripped outright and got in her, stroke after stroke, pumping in out, full passion. Mingled with romantic gestures, the moment was very passionate for both of us.

Great experience. Will repeat.

Do try!

Adimanav1993
09-08-21, 14:27
Tried another new spa in the same area as my previous post, near fruit store.

Entered to take a look, naga beauty busy on her phone.

Negotiated the counter rate and waited.

Ask her to sit by me. Smooth white skin, big lips.

Ask her for FS, says yes.

Both stripped naked and ask her to lay down while I explored her smooth body all the way.

Beautiful cat, fresh and clean. Ate her out, fingered and ate her more.

Put the see on and slowly got inside the tunnel. Slow tender stroking with soft biting kisses to go with.

Did multiple styles and reached full delight.

Damages: Reasonable.

Experience: Good. Will try again for sure.

Adimanav1993
09-09-21, 17:10
Went to another one, opp. Motor showroom in PB area of the city.

One blonde Khasi girl, slim figure with big Ones and a cute smile my choice. Took the upper room, changed and waited.

Asked for the deed, everything on the menu, charges reasonable.

Took a peek at her bags, firm and soft, unzipped her shirt and squashed my face against them for a fill. Wonderful.

Laid her down and took to the southern peninsular region, hirsute and clean, silky legs. Dialed 69 for a while and then took her down for a ride.

After a good ride, asked her to bend over mountain style and stroked my beak in to her perfectly for a good while (My favourite).

Totally cooperative and liberal in position taking, a good sport.

Will try her every once in a while.

Had a good time.

Adimanav1993
09-09-21, 18:19
Looking for hints and contacts of SP's in the city from seniors.

Raj Sarmah
09-09-21, 18:48
Bro,

Share some more pointers / hints for this Spa nd the one you mentioned in Pal Baz area.

Tried another new spa in the same area as my previous post, near fruit store.

Entered to take a look, naga beauty busy on her phone.

Negotiated the counter rate and waited.

Ask her to sit by me. Smooth white skin, big lips.

Ask her for FS, says yes.

Both stripped naked and ask her to lay down while I explored her smooth body all the way.

Beautiful cat, fresh and clean. Ate her out, fingered and ate her more.

Put the see on and slowly got inside the tunnel. Slow tender stroking with soft biting kisses to go with.

Did multiple styles and reached full delight.

Damages: Reasonable.

Experience: Good. Will try again for sure.

EasyTiger995
09-11-21, 10:24
Thank you for the pointers.

I have visited all of these a few times and enjoyed!

Only drawback is the hygiene. Except O and W (both near BF Shop), all other places are unhygienic. Even O and W are not that good in terms of hygiene. If this factor is not considered, the rest is good.

You can try the following:

Waves above Hanu Mandir, G. S roxd.

Waves at Jo above Nike shwrum, Bora service.

Envy in Rajxxh road.

Ki and ka in see. Basti.

Sure shot place.

Check some other post where people have mentioned about P. Bazaar / Six Mile area.

EasyTiger995
09-11-21, 10:32
Visited Dona P in middle of Guwahati over the weekend for last one month. There are more than 5-6 spa in 1st and 2nd floor. The price is basic. Most of them doesn't have shower facility. You get get FS in all of them after some negotiation. Overall a good place with many options.

Yamahar15
09-12-21, 20:28
The name itself is J Maya. Its near Mizoram house, GS Road. Or you can try True spa at ulubari, at s. Plaza. But here service cost is little bit in higher side.

Regards,

Roko India.Bro can you share more about this spa. I have seen a beautiful girl going into this spa but I'm not sure whether she works there or she was a customer in the salon there. I think there is a gym right in front of this spa.

Please share about the staff and the charges if you have experience.

Adimanav1993
09-13-21, 17:54
PB Spa: Tried a new hair-cut as well there.

Other spa: BS bus stop area, Miraculous find this one. Do try.

Bro,

Share some more pointers / hints for this Spa nd the one you mentioned in Pal Baz area.

Adimanav1993
09-13-21, 17:57
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Raj Sarmah
09-14-21, 11:05
PB Spa: Tried a new hair-cut as well there.

Other spa: BS bus stop area, Miraculous find this one. Do try.I got the PB area one, the miraculous one, I am not able to trace. Is is Wa at Joean. Tried searching for miraculous synonym but still can't trace. Please let me know.

Kabir2017
09-14-21, 11:58
Hi,

In NV spa the guy at the reception have shifted to some other spa. Has anyone visited the other spa where he has shifted near zoo 3 Ali.

Thanks,

Kabir.

Adimanav1993
09-15-21, 06:56
Hello Kabir,

Deepak aka Babu must be working at Honey Spa.

Hi,

In NV spa the guy at the reception have shifted to some other spa. Has anyone visited the other spa where he has shifted near zoo 3 Ali.

Thanks,

Kabir.

GhyGuy
09-20-21, 08:41
Came to ISG after long long time. Nice to see Guwahati forum is very active now.

Did a few girls in last one year. I keep changing girls and never pay too much. Generally between 2 K to 5 K for 1 on1. Did many 1 on 1, MMF MMFF in last few months. I don't go to spa, rather got some spa girls, I prefer my friends room or hotel. PM not active otherwise I could have shared details and contacts with other members. I am into MMF and MMFF. Happy mongering.

Robo441
09-20-21, 11:59
Please check inbox. PMed.Hi,

New to this forum. Heard a lot about icon. Can you help me locate.

Thanks.

Adimanav1993
09-21-21, 12:00
Haven't been to College in a long time Bro.

Hi,

Thanks.

Robo441
09-21-21, 17:10
Hi Lonewolf15,

Can you help me locate the icon spa? Please PM if you don't mind.

TIA.

Complexion. Wheatish. Same with Maya maybe a shade darker.

Involvement. Good but was rushing to move from one task to another. Maya no rush and submissive..

Uziuzi
09-22-21, 07:13
PMed. Check inbox.

Hi,

Thanks.

Yamahar15
09-23-21, 20:37
I finally went to True spa. The reception was filled with good looking girls in uniform. Showed me the menu I chose the basic massage one for 1800 (after discount). But the girl they sent for massage was a fat girl with baby damage. I think the girls in reception are to deceive customers. Just took massage which was namesake. She asked about extras but denied and left in less than an hour.

Went to O spa. Paid counter and a lady accompanied me to the room. Did namesake massage and then popped the question of extras. Quoted 2500 for B2B. I offered 1500 for FS. She said her stomach pains in FS. Then I asked her the name. She said Jahnavi. I remembered reading FR about her here and got to know it's KLPD day for me. However she agreed for FS at 1500. It was the worst experience till date. Totally dead fish and asks you to hurry.

Bumblebee03
10-01-21, 06:22
With the help of one of the old Indie Sabita I got in touch with another Miss P who was with her few weeks back. This is a bit old as I didn't have time to post for a few days.

So arrived at the designated place and waited for them to reach as well, met Miss P who looked really young and petite. Was really sweet to talk to as well. We went to the room and got in our birthday suits, she came over and started nibbling the body. She has a really tiny frame and a smooth body with I haven't seen with any indie yet, really fair as well. Did some light DFK after which she said she would like me on top of her. Got on top and entered slowly, gradually increasing the thrust. Due to the wetness I was just sliding in ans out and the grip didn't feel tight enough but her slim frame aroused me so much at soon I was out. She was all smiling and we bid our goodbyes.

Overall - 8.

Looks - 9.

Body - 8 skinny.

GFE - 8.

DFK - 8.

Damages - 2 k.

WIR. Yes as it's VFM.

FunRun
10-01-21, 19:15
I'm from Kolkata / Mumbai forum. Recently came to this beautiful city for some days. After reading some reports today I went to the O spa behind BF in GS road. Its a good hygienic space. Offered water and then selected one girl named Archana. Asked for Disha 1st but she was busy with other client. Anyway, went inside room, comfortable spacious bed. Massage was not good. It was desi type body maalish and muscle pressing. But can be enjoyed. After 30 min of msg, settled for FS in 1500. She looks good but not excellent. Big boobs, medium fair but has tummy fat. BJ, Boobs suck, body kissing everything was there. No lip kiss as I don't prefer. They take all client's joney in mouth. So I avoid deep kiss. Her pussy was surprising ly tight. Fucked her slow and fast in missionary and shifted to doggy. She was cooperative in all positions. Came in durex ultra thin after 15 mn of passionate fucking. One drawback is her pussy was badly smelling. So will not repeat her. Over all damage 3000. 1.5 k inside and 1.5 k outside.

NinjaGeek
10-02-21, 08:40
Does anyone know any MP or SP in Dibrugarh. Even without FS will do. Any idea. Are there any individual or private indie in Dibrugarh.

LionKing777
10-02-21, 19:25
Visited a much discussed Parlour near Ulubari Flyover. There was only one decent looking therapist available. Once inside the room, as is my standard practice, said that I am here only for FS. She denied that and I kept on pressing her for that. Started caressing her gently while both of us were still fully dressed and standing up and talking. My hands went inside her bra and she started shivering. But, still kept on denying on FS and requested me to take HJ. Slowly, I slipped my hand inside her jeans and she was dripping wet. Some gentle touching of her pussy and she relented. Next 30 minutes was pure bliss. She was hungry for a good fuck. Shared with me that she is separated from her husband and truthfully does not do sex with anyone. She enjoyed the sex and said it was much better than sex with her ex husband.

She seemed very happy to have met me and invited me to come back soon for more sex.

It was really a ego boosting experience for me to have convinced a pretty girl to have sex with me by gently arousing her and get much appreciation from her.

All I can advice my friends that be nice and gentle to the girls and you will get a memorable experience. Sex between two persons can be very beautiful and satisfying.

Tyrion96
10-02-21, 20:45
Will be visiting ghy soon. Went through previous posts and was able to figure out O spa. Can anyone please share more hints for Icon? Are these 2 the only good spas? Please suggest any good spas etc.

Going to start mongering for first time. Please help me out. Will get subscription soon.

Thanks!

Tyrion96
10-02-21, 20:57
Planning to visit GHY soon. Went through past FRs and was able to decode O spa, but not able to find icon. Someone please give hints to icon.

New monger here. Planning to monger first time. Please help me out. Are there any better options than these two?

Will get subscription soon.

TIA!

Madhumahesh
10-04-21, 13:21
Dibrugarh and other parts of upper Assam are super dry areas in terms of mongering. Although some WG's in Ghy are from Dib they do not indulge in such activities in their home towns.

Moreover it seems you do not have subscription. Without subscription it would be mighty difficult to give you contacts even for Ghy.

Does anyone know any MP or SP in Dibrugarh. Even without FS will do. Any idea. Are there any individual or private indie in Dibrugarh.

Roko India
10-06-21, 18:21
This one, right under the Ulubari bridge, in the premises of some AV Restaurant. Modest premises, kind looking tribal owner woman. Selected one dark slim Assamese girl, not a looker, but sure a good deal.

Got in, changed, girl entered.

Asked the rates. Immediately got to action. Kissed French for a long time. Made me pre cum, that.

Undressed, soft, big b, ate them up and fingered her pussy along with.

Major was rock hard and ready for action.

Ripped her pants down and stroked her multiple times in cradle and spooning.

Totally cooperative, just be kind and gentle with her.

Damages: 1 K counter, 1.5 K to the girl.Hi,

Since its holiday time, I have a plan to visit this MP. Is it the I. Stl. Spa bro. Please share some more hints.

Adimanav1993
10-07-21, 07:39
No its not.

Its *Mehendi* Spa.

Hi,

Since its holiday time, I have a plan to visit this MP. Is it the I. Stl. Spa bro. Please share some more hints.

HappyMonger69
10-08-21, 04:30
Can someone assist with good indie contact? Or is there any MP near airport?

Madhumahesh
10-08-21, 13:40
Received your PM but cannot reply to you as it is showing error due to either you not permitting messages in inbox or not having subscription and in the process I am wasting my time.

Roko India
10-08-21, 19:56
Weekend getaway.

Was roaming around the city. When I come across one in BB Road. Old, light green shabby looking building, 1st floor.

Entered, one Punjabi beauty welcomes me (Blue eyes, hypnotize!

Asked rates and selected her.

She takes me in, asks to change. Sweet looking, little chit chat. She was drunk, and smelling of booze big time, totally drunk she was.

Asked her to get us some booze. She did!

Drank to our fill for some time. Started caressing her. She gave in and cooperated. Some fooling around, beautiful boobs, devoured them to my fill and undressed.

And then the deed. Hardcore, multiple poses. Looked like she enjoyed it!.

Tipped the owner. Will repeat.

Damages: 1.5 K counter, 2 K to the girl.Is it on be baruah. Or the MP name may be e. L. e.

I have tried one lady over dear. The experience is average only. But did not found any Punjabi SP. Will you suggest any hint if possible.

Roko India
10-09-21, 18:17
InOut ZooJonali.

Be Addicted!Today when I was in zoo tiniali by accidentally found the in and out building. But due to shortage of time couldn't visit it. Planning for tomorrow.

Bro will you suggest any SP over there. It will be really very het for me. Thanks a lot.

Kmaan
10-09-21, 18:28
Drill date - 14th Aug.

This time wanted to spend more time and in a slightly better place. So picked her from her hotel and went to Palacio. Decent place for paid action. Post making payment reached room around 12:30 pm. Ordered a juice for her and spoke about her shoot plans and some casual staff. Juice came and she started having it and we kept chatting. After she finished I went to the washroom to freshen up and then she followed. After she came out post taking off her lipstick, I pulled her in my arms, kissed and put my tongue in her mouth. She is tall and hence standing DFK is awesome with her. It was a long passionate DFK and she gave her everything. Then we removed clothes and shifted to the bed in undies. The DFK continued and I removed her bra and started squeezing her boobies. She put her hand inside my jockey and started caressing johnny and friends. While DFKing asked her if she likes me and she said yes and johnny got happy. The foreplay continued for some more time with both of us bitting each other's nips when our lips were not sealed. Then I went down but her pussy was unshaved. So skipped DATY this time but fingered her and squeezed boobies with other hand. She started moaning after some time and got up from her lying position and started DFKing me as she came. Not a flood queen but my fingers were generously drenched. Then wiped my fingers with her towel and asked her to give BBBJ. This continue for 5-6 minutes and Johnny was in pole position. So put invisible on and entered her in missionary. Fav position with amateur chicas, tongue in mouth & johnny in pussy. Slow passionate drill for 6-7 minutes and the way she was hugging me was out of the world exp. Then shifted to WOT but wasn't enjoying as she just wanted to lie on my chest and I had to do all the thrust from beneath. So shifted to doggie and boy I was hissing something..I have tried to DM you but your inbox is full. Planning a trip to Guwahati and will be very grateful if you can share her contact details. TIA.

Prasantb
10-10-21, 05:32
InOut ZooJonali.

Be Addicted!After many years I login here. Please suggest some inde over this place.

Kmaan
10-10-21, 11:32
Went to another one, opp. Motor showroom in PB area of the city.

One blonde Khasi girl, slim figure with big Ones and a cute smile my choice. Took the upper room, changed and waited.

Asked for the deed, everything on the menu, charges reasonable.

Took a peek at her bags, firm and soft, unzipped her shirt and squashed my face against them for a fill. Wonderful.

Laid her down and took to the southern peninsular region, hirsute and clean, silky legs. Dialed 69 for a while and then took her down for a ride.

After a good ride, asked her to bend over mountain style and stroked my beak in to her perfectly for a good while (My favourite).

Totally cooperative and liberal in position taking, a good sport.

Will try her every once in a while.

Had a good time.Can you please PM me the details of this place? Will be very grateful.

Madhumahesh
10-10-21, 17:26
PM can be sent only by those who have subscription. Please check first by clicking on the user ID.

Can you please PM me the details of this place? Will be very grateful.

Baba1986
10-10-21, 17:59
Can someone share good indie / MILF contact?

I can help you in Bangalore and have some good SP contact from ghy.

Member #4760
10-11-21, 06:05
Fellow mongers,

I've been visiting MPs in Guwahati for quite some time now. I came back from Bangalore in August.

Since I didn't have any contacts in Ghy, I visited many MPs and with trial and error, finalized 2 MP for me which I frequently visit.

Now, I want to try new MPs or Indies but I don't want to repeat the same trial and error as it costs me too much.

My DM is active. I'm open to reciprocate and also if anyone wants to join for mongering together, I'm open to that also.

Hope to keep the fire burning in Guwahati, so that more WGs from neighboring states come to Guwahati making it a mongering heaven.

TIA.

HailRider.

Bumblebee03
10-15-21, 20:45
Met a new MILF in the city who's name goes by the holy script. She stays near Zoo road tiniali and was introduced by a mutual connection. I met her at another indies place. Age wise she would be 30 ish but is a VFM indie. Came over in a nighty that day and looked like a typical Assamese HW. We talked for a while and exchanged number and then started undressing. She has a soft body which I enjoy more than the firm ones (P.S. - Manju has a really fo body which I don't prefer). Then she took the Johnny in her mouth and did the job to get it to it's full form. Laid her in bed with her legs spread out, put on the latex and entered her in missionary with slow thrusts while kissing her softly. If anyone is fond of fucking housewives then she is a perfect fantasy fulfilment, had her marriage necklace on which was dangling to and fro while thrusting inside her. Released in the cover and eventually pulled out. She rushed inside the bathroom and freshened up, informed that she has her own contacts on offer too and was also willing to host at her own place.

Overall - 8/10.

Face - 7/10 matured.

Body - 7/10.

Ass - 7/10 I like bubbly ones and need more time with her to confirm.

Bbj - 8/10.

DFK - 7/10.

She fulfilled a fantasy of fucking a raw housewife for me so I might meet her again.

Also I am looking for college chicks or housewives who offer anal, let me know if there are any leads.

Bumblebee03
10-15-21, 21:37
Met the Bodo chick miss be finally after multiple failed plans, courtesy LoneWolf for the lead that was shared a few months back. She was finally not working or busy with some other engagement and finally decided to meet her last weekend which was for a short time. The place was decided to be an Oyo near Wireless. We checked in and then started talking about random stuff as I knew her other friends. She has got a model like body although her voice is really hoarse and that spoils the mood at times, also she looks much older if one looks at her face. But her body is buttery smooth and really milky. One can just keep on caressing her non-stop. And she's also fond of showing off her navel by wearing clothes that reveal it well, it's actually really deep and was somehow a turn on for me.

We eventually got down to our birthday suits and she came close for DFK but I felt that her mouth smelt odd and I didn't feel like kissing much. She gave me a namesake BJ and then I put on the cover and got on top of her in missionary. The pumping started and she started moving her legs which allowed me to go deeper inside her, gradually increased the thrust and finally released.

The initial conversation was 6 k for 2 but because of the foul smelling mouth tought of just keeping it to one and settle for 3 k which Miss be refused and according to her I needed to pay her 6 k regardless of the number of shots. Finally convinced her for another session where I banged her in doggy through that pink wide pussy and that's how I ended up spending 6 k over the weekend. After that I helped her with some house hunting and eventually dropped her at 6 mile.

Damage: 6 k for 2 + hotel.

Overall: 7/10.

Body: 10/10.

Face: 6/10.

Bbj: 3/10 namesake.

Pussy: 9/10 pink but loose.

Boobs: 6/10 small.

WIR: I think she needs to improve her oral hygiene after which I can consider her otherwise it's a no.

FlashFire07
10-16-21, 09:56
Went to tru spa near ulubari flyover. Had a scary experience. The owner took money and told me that no girls are available today. Come back tomorrow. I asked to hand me back my money and she started shouting. She said she will not return money in morning. On insisting she said she will return money only after deducting 1 k. So guys be careful before handing over them the money.

CaptainSuave
10-17-21, 07:15
First of all, Thanks to Uziuzi bro for sharing the contact of the MP guy. Saw FRs about Maya and Disha here. So, contacted the guy first and asked if Maya is available. He confirmed and shared pic. Asked me call him once I reach the area. Reached and the guy helped me to get to the place. For anyone still trying to find the place, it better to have the guy's contact. It's easy to locate then. The place is all dim lit with neon, which looks quite good. The room was narrow with single bed. It was decent and clean though.

After sometime Maya came. She doesn't look like the pic the guy shared. In the pic, she looks quite short and petite. In reality she is tall, dusky and looks decent. She did massage for sometime, nothing to talk about. Popped up the question and fixed FS for 2 K. Started for DFK and it was real deep. Sucked her lips to my heart's content for around 15 minutes. She cooperated fully. Slowly opened her top and those are some very well shaped, big and soft boobies. Again sucked them up and started touching down there. She was dripping wet but it was smelly. Drenched my fingers in her juices. Entered her slow in Missionary while sucking her wholesome boobies. Changed in WOT for sometime and went back on top of her. This time grabbed her boobs hard and gave some aggressive thrusts. Came happily. Paid and left.

Face: 6.

Boobs: 9.

DFK: 9.

Pussy: 7 (Really wet but smelly).

Body: 8 (Dusky, fleshy but not fat).

WIR: Maybe, but need to try other birds at the place.

If anyone has any cheap Indie contact (around 3 K) please share, PM is open.

DekaLora
10-17-21, 19:22
First of all, Thanks to Uziuzi bro for sharing the contact of the MP guy. Saw FRs about Maya and Disha here. So, contacted the guy first and asked if Maya is available. He confirmed and shared pic. Asked me call him once I reach the area. Reached and the guy helped me to get to the place. For anyone still trying to find the place, it better to have the guy's contact. It's easy to locate then. The place is all dim lit with neon, which looks quite good. The room was narrow with single bed. It was decent and clean though.

After sometime Maya came. She doesn't look like the pic the guy shared. In the pic, she looks quite short and petite. In reality she is tall, dusky and looks decent. She did massage for sometime, nothing to talk about. Popped up the question and fixed FS for 2 K. Started for DFK and it was real deep. Sucked her lips to my heart's content for around 15 minutes. She cooperated fully. Slowly opened her top and those are some very well shaped, big and soft boobies. Again sucked them up and started touching down there. She was dripping wet but it was smelly. Drenched my fingers in her juices. Entered her slow in Missionary while sucking her wholesome boobies. Changed in WOT for sometime and went back on top of her. This time grabbed her boobs hard and gave some aggressive thrusts. Came happily. Paid and left.

Face: 6.

Boobs: 9.

DFK: 9.

Pussy: 7 (Really wet but smelly).

Body: 8 (Dusky, fleshy but not fat).

WIR: Maybe, but need to try other birds at the place.

If anyone has any cheap Indie contact (around 3 K) please share, PM is open.Please share the location / contact details. My PM is open.

HuntLord
10-18-21, 03:55
I silently read spa reports and also go on exploring on my own, what I have found is country spa is good in hygiene and extras, but it's on the expensive sides. Earlier when Thais were there and I became friendly with some of them, I got FS at as low as 4 K, although initially started at 10 k.

HuntLord
10-18-21, 03:58
Spa at modesty Lake in Guwahati, woods spa, I got FPS with BBBJ at 4 K. Decent figure, firm tits and fair TEZPUR girl.

HuntLord
10-18-21, 04:01
Another spa good hygiene, again it was a gem during Thai days, to be well spa near famous petrol pump bus stand, at the moment only hand job available, but if you want good clean room and good massage, it's the place to go.

HuntLord
10-18-21, 04:05
There is another spa where in decent hygiene, 1st floor near Temple of the eye, mainly Assamese girls, no disp given, so you are in your birthday suit.

FunRun
10-18-21, 05:40
Went to this revive spa in pb area. It is in the 1st floor. Saw some fat ladies and 2 boys loitering on the reception area. They welcomed well and was eager to give all services in 2000 rs only but my Johnny lost interest after seeing the fat ugly ladies. Had some chit chat for 2 to 3 min and somehow managed came out safely without taking any massage. They were trying to close the main entrance from inside but before that I escaped cleverly. Guys don't go to this revive spa in PB area. Better to go to the reviewed ones.

Tyrion96
10-19-21, 20:16

After sometime Maya came. She doesn't look like the pic the guy shared. In the pic, she looks quite short and petite. In reality she is tall, dusky and looks decent. She did massage for sometime, nothing to talk about. Popped up the question and fixed FS for 2 K. Started for DFK and it was real deep. Sucked her lips to my heart's content for around 15 minutes. She cooperated fully. Slowly opened her top and those are some very well shaped, big and soft boobies. Again sucked them up and started touching down there. She was dripping wet but it was smelly. Drenched my fingers in her juices. Entered her slow in Missionary while sucking her wholesome boobies. Changed in WOT for sometime and went back on top of her. This time grabbed her boobs hard and gave some aggressive thrusts. Came happily. Paid and left..Nice FR. Would love to visit there. Please can you share any clues or pointers to find the name, place? Is icon same as O spa (behind BF)?

TIA.

AssameseGuy
10-19-21, 22:03
Bro give some headers for the location.

At least we can go and ask for the number.

First of all a big thanks to Kguy for sharing the details of R. A few month back I got her no. I talked to her over ph several times. Last month on 8th Sep I was at Y so I called her number and she ask me to meet her for discussion at her shop at Ulubari area. Immediately I reached to her shop. Its a ladies cloth store. She is also having a sales girl around 18/19 yo in her shop. Initially I told her that I want for LT. But after discussion of 30 min I told her I want to try ST now if she is having place. Then she took me to her room which is 500 m from shop. Start chatting with both of them. First session was with the sales girl. It was amazing. She is too young. Enjoyed the session. Then she offered a cup of tea. Againg started chatting wit are*k*a. After 30 min I told her that I want to try her. She got nude and started the session. It was average. Within 90 min deeds completed, paid them and came out. Overall nice experience. Planning to try the sales girl again in next week at hotel for whole night..

Adimanav1993
10-20-21, 03:26
Kindly share digits of SP and reference.

PM is active.

Recently tested a new girl at SP's place.

She was very young, college going girl. Doing class xii.

New in trade, had to teach her many things.

Shy overall, and cooperative.

Overall amazing experience.

Face- 7.

Figure- 8.

Service- 8.

Pussy- 9 very tight new in game.

Price- 3 k..

HuntLord
10-20-21, 04:07
I spoke to a guy Bishal SP, he was willing to get WG without advance payment. His number ends with 604. Is it safe I got it online from Locanto.

HuntLord
10-20-21, 04:09
SA app has seen a lot of new chicks joining, I've not taken membership yet. It would great if any senior has experience with SA and can share some light on SA for Guwahati, is it worth taking membership.

Dicker001
10-20-21, 07:56

At least we can go and ask for the number.Your PM is not active.

Adimanav1993
10-20-21, 17:23
PM is active.

Kindly share.

First of all a big thanks to Kguy for sharing the details of R. A few month back I got her no. I talked to her over ph several times. Last month on 8th Sep I was at Y so I called her number and she ask me to meet her for discussion at her shop at Ulubari area. Immediately I reached to her shop. Its a ladies cloth store. She is also having a sales girl around 18/19 yo in her shop. Initially I told her that I want for LT. But after discussion of 30 min I told her I want to try ST now if she is having place. Then she took me to her room which is 500 m from shop. Start chatting with both of them. First session was with the sales girl. It was amazing. She is too young. Enjoyed the session. Then she offered a cup of tea. Againg started chatting wit are*k*a. After 30 min I told her that I want to try her. She got nude and started the session. It was average. Within 90 min deeds completed, paid them and came out. Overall nice experience. Planning to try the sales girl again in next week at hotel for whole night..

Kabir2017
10-20-21, 18:27
Met the Bodo chick miss be finally after multiple failed plans, courtesy LoneWolf for the lead that was shared a few months back. She was finally not working or busy with some other engagement and finally decided to meet her last weekend which was for a short time. The place was decided to be an Oyo near Wireless. We checked in and then started talking about random stuff as I knew her other friends. She has got a model like body although her voice is really hoarse and that spoils the mood at times, also she looks much older if one looks at her face. But her body is buttery smooth and really milky. One can just keep on caressing her non-stop. And she's also fond of showing off her navel by wearing clothes that reveal it well, it's actually really deep and was somehow a turn on for me.

We eventually got down to our birthday suits and she came close for DFK but I felt that her mouth smelt odd and I didn't feel like kissing much. She gave me a namesake BJ and then I put on the cover and got on top of her in missionary. The pumping started and she started moving her legs which allowed me to go deeper inside her, gradually increased the thrust and finally released.I think you should have tried her at the spa. Only good thing about her is her curves. Not worth 8 k.

Thanks,

Kabir.

Adimanav1993
10-21-21, 18:27
Hello Sir,

Please be kind to share digits and reference.

Regards.

With the help of one of the old Indie Sabita I got in touch with another Miss P who was with her few weeks back. This is a bit old as I didn't have time to post for a few days.

So arrived at the designated place and waited for them to reach as well, met Miss P who looked really young and petite. Was really sweet to talk to as well. We went to the room and got in our birthday suits, she came over and started nibbling the body. She has a really tiny frame and a smooth body with I haven't seen with any indie yet, really fair as well. Did some light DFK after which she said she would like me on top of her. Got on top and entered slowly, gradually increasing the thrust. Due to the wetness I was just sliding in ans out and the grip didn't feel tight enough but her slim frame aroused me so much at soon I was out. She was all smiling and we bid our goodbyes.

Overall - 8.

Looks - 9..

AussieGaigin
10-22-21, 02:31

At least we can go and ask for the number.There are some good pointers at the top of this page.

CaptainSuave
10-22-21, 09:32
Please share the location / contact details. My PM is open.Tried sending PM. Seems it is full. Please clear it.

CaptainSuave
10-22-21, 09:38
Nice FR. Would love to visit there. Please can you share any clues or pointers to find the name, place? Is icon same as O spa (behind BF)?

TIA.No, its not the O Spa. The spa is a bit tricky to locate. If you can get PM, I can share the no of the MP guy. He will guide you properly.

CaptainSuave
10-22-21, 10:42
Recently visited O Spa. Tried a new girl named Neha, tribal girl. Saw her in reception and picked her. Fair, average body, not fat. She told, she has been here for last 1.5 months.

Massage was not that firm but she gave some attention to my bums. Pressed balls a lot of times from behind while massaging. She did the massage lightly, so it was kind of a tease for me. After half an hour, popped up the question. Agreed for FS. Removed her dress and was fully submissive. But no kissing. She never hurried anything but didn't involve in the act much from her end. She has small boobs. Sucked them as much as I can. LOL. Really smooth skin. Licked and kissed her body. At the same time, fingered her deep. She is really tight. It was quite tough for me to insert fingers fully. Did the act only in missionary. I came quite quickly that day. It was an okay experience.

Face: 7.

Boobs: 6.

DFK: 0 - No Kissing.

Pussy: 8 (Really tight, Not Smelly).

Body: 8 (Very Fair, Smooth skin).

Attitude: 6 (No involvement).

WIR: No, as there was no involvement from her side.

Damage: 1.2 K + 1.5 K.

Bumblebee03
10-22-21, 18:12
Because of the frequent interaction and eagerness to try diversity have been able to get new options on the table. Is available through one of the indies I recently visited. Both of them in their teens so the damages are a bit on the higher side. Can expect anything between 4-6 k.

I haven't met them yet but am considering them since there are limited options in Guwahati. I have also been introduced to some interesting Khasi birds through one of the knowns contacts both available here and in Shillong. Would love to try them out as well.

Dicker001
10-23-21, 05:36
PM is active.

Kindly share.Check your PM.

Madhumahesh
10-23-21, 09:26
Comrade.

Would like to request you not to hike the rates. The dusky girl (with bike) is not worth more than 2.5 and the other girl is max 3 k. (Rate excluding accommodation).

As you have mentioned Shillong and you feel you have exhausted Guwahati options you are requested to explore options there.

Also you can explore Silchar. You can get equivalent WG's at less than 2 k.

This is only a request. If you still feel you can go up to 6 k for these or similar girls I have nothing to say.

Because of the frequent interaction and eagerness to try diversity have been able to get new options on the table. Is available through one of the indies I recently visited. Both of them in their teens so the damages are a bit on the higher side. Can expect anything between 4-6 k.

I haven't met them yet but am considering them since there are limited options in Guwahati. I have also been introduced to some interesting Khasi birds through one of the knowns contacts both available here and in Shillong. Would love to try them out as well.

Baba1986
10-27-21, 14:52
Hi guys,

Can you share some good Assamese MILF and girl contact. I can give a new bird contact. My hunting start here. Soon I can provide few.

Uziuzi
10-29-21, 06:59
Pleasse check PM.

Hi guys,

Can you share some good Assamese MILF and girl contact. I can give a new bird contact. My hunting start here. Soon I can provide few.

Cloud3540
11-01-21, 13:33
Therapist RIA.

Tall, chubby, thunder thighs.

Massage is okayish. Gives a good HJ and crack massage. FS standard rates. Can be tried. Eager to please. Assamese girl.

Cheers.

Niksad008
11-02-21, 06:45
Hey guys,

Need help with people here especially from people in Guwathi.

I am planning a long trip to Guwathi (15 days). I am also going to go to dimlapur and shillong. I have been in touch with a few girls in each city.

I am planning to book hotels which are usually 3 star to 5 star.

I have a few questions:

- Most of the birds I am meeting are 20-24 yrs old I am 38 yrs can this cause problem in the hotels during check in?

- in the forum I have heard of bars in Guwathi, can anyone share the bars names and locations, I usually hear you are get indes or WGs there? If someone can help me out would appreciate it a lot.

- I have got the location of Icon spa and O spa (thanks to people in this thread for sharing) any other spas I should look out for.

- any birds I can call in or meet up in either of the cities?

- and RLDs in the three cities I can visit?

- anyone want to meet up I would not mind meeting some of you here: the.

First time visiting this area of India, help would be appreciated.

PM is active, if information is sensitive please send me by PM.

Thank you all.

HuntLord
11-02-21, 10:13
My PM is active, I have experienced FS in spa in Guwahati, but the problem is the quality of girls, Post pandemic the quality has gone down. Also hygiene is a problem accept for 3-5 spa, which don't give extras. Can any kind soul guide me towards a quality spa where services are available.

MasangKaram
11-04-21, 19:55
PM is active.

Kindly share.Ulubari shop pointers please. Which sde of ulubari flyover.

Abyss666
11-06-21, 13:44
Can anyone please share some MP with preferably Naga masseur. Please provide hints of it. Please. Thanks in advance.

Adimanav1993
11-06-21, 17:51
Broken- Fort Area. Near perfume building- UC.

One preference of your choice working- good heavy figure- standard rates- nice woman-.

Can anyone please share some MP with preferably Naga masseur. Please provide hints of it. Please. Thanks in advance.

Cloud3540
11-08-21, 18:36
Therapist. Parvati.

Slim figure and well taken care of. Massage is mediocre. Offer body to body at 1.5 k. Needs a little push. Has agreed to FS next time. The good thing is she is hygienic and takes a bath post deed. A little shy kind.

Cheers.

MaxDon
11-09-21, 10:34
Stay low for a while and avoid all RLD areas, spas and SPs due to heavy LE activities. Lots of dens busted and spas on radar and there will be more crackdown in coming days. I am local from there but trust me, the way these crackdowns are happening you might be able to buy your way out of it.

Stay safe bros.

MaxDon
11-09-21, 18:08
Stay low for a while and avoid all RLD areas, spas and SPs due to heavy LE activities. Lots of dens busted and spas on radar and there will be more crackdown in coming days. I am local from there but trust me, the way these crackdowns are happening you might be able to buy your way out of it.

Stay safe bros.Typo: might not be able to buy your way out of it.

All in all, stay safe till this blows over.

Ulalaulala123
11-14-21, 05:36
Thanks to Bumblebee03 bro for the contact. Tried Miss P some time back.

It was a bit difficult to schedule a meet with her as she keeps her phone off most of time, and suddenly pings can we meet now. She pinged (finally!) on the afternoon of my last day in Ghy. Couldn't even take a bath before meeting LOL.

Anyways coming to the meet, she is a cute young tribal type girl, which I like but she didn't allow kissing or DATY. Seems like only boobs kiss and FS on the menu (atleast for me, but Bumblebee03 bro mentioned in his FR that he got DFK).

Was getting the vibe she didn't like me. It might be my looks or the fact I was sweating and smelling like a pig by the time I reached her place LOL. Banged her quickly and left.

She asked me repeatedly who gave her number and even showed some guy's WhatsApp photo, if this was the guy. Also told me she is in it for a short time and might not be available next time. Not sure how much of it is true.

Scorecard:

Looks - 7.

Body - 8 (I like thin petite girls).

Attitude - 5.

Damages - 2. 5 k (she asked. 5 extra before the meet and I agreed as it was my last day in Ghy and didn't wanted to miss meeting her).

WIR- Maybe once more if she gives DATY access.

I am basically a Ghy guy but staying outside from long time due to job. Was always afraid to monger here before, being a smaller city and LE / Vigilantes being active, but my recent few experiences have given a confidence boost. However, I feel it's still not that easy and convenient as bigger cities.

Niksad008
11-14-21, 08:20
Can anyone give me safety tips when I am in guwathi, I read about these vigilante groups how do I avoid them. I am visiting ghy in Dec for 6 days, will be booking up with a girl who is almost half my age 20. I will be staying at Novotel hotel anything I should be looking out for? She said she is ready to take me around town.

MrFucker007
11-14-21, 12:38
Hello fellow brothers,

I am coming to Guwahati today. Need some action, if anyone has digits of indie Kindly PM me. Will post my report after the deed. Thanks.

Sense8
11-14-21, 17:12
There shall not be any exclusive rooms or chambers within the premises of the Parlor / Spa / Salonn.

Main doors should be transparent.

There should be qualified therapists in respect of Spas / Unisex Parlors.

Therapy or massage cannot be provided by the opposite sex.

Provision of 1 bvSteam bath may be provided but in no case opposite sex shall assist in any way.

Address and phone numbers of persons visiting the aforesaid trade establishments must be maintained.

Local news website: https://www.time8 . In / gmcs-mandatory-guidelines-for-beauty-parlours-salons-and-spas-deets-inside /.

Ulalaulala123
11-14-21, 19:16
Tried the much discussed O spa few days ago. Asked the counter about the girls names. As I was early in the day, all famous names like Miss be, Miss P etc were all available, but johnny was attracted to a therapist wearing a short bodycon dress. She was sitting on the sofa and I could see her milky thighs. Always love that view.

It is said that one should not take decision with the little head, and I soon found that was going to be true that day. First of all, when I tried to touch her during massage, she said can touch only during service. Then when service started. No Kissing, No DATY, No fingering, even no BBBJ. Only CBJ and FS. After some convincing agreed for BBBJ+FS.

Banged her and left.

Scorecard:

Looks- 6.

Attitude - 4.

Damage - 1. 2 k counter + 1. 5 k inside, she was asking 2 k but I was in no mood to pay more.

WIR- No to her. Will try others next time if the new spa restrictions are not in place.

Ilovmuff
11-15-21, 05:05
I really don't understand what's wrong with officials passing such rules. Why are we behaving like a bunch of prudes.

Ghy used to be a happening place and now such rules will only drive the business out from ghy to other places.

There shall not be any exclusive rooms or chambers within the premises of the Parlor / Spa / Salonn.

Main doors should be transparent.

There should be qualified therapists in respect of Spas / Unisex Parlors.

Therapy or massage cannot be provided by the opposite sex.

Provision of 1 bvSteam bath may be provided but in no case opposite sex shall assist in any way.

Address and phone numbers of persons visiting the aforesaid trade establishments must be maintained.

Local news website: https://www.time8 . In / gmcs-mandatory-guidelines-for-beauty-parlours-salons-and-spas-deets-inside /.

Ulalaulala123
11-21-21, 20:43
Guys, today I found out that Miss P has blocked me. In my last WA sent to her, I had told her that next time would like to meet again and get more service, now only to find I have been blocked by an damned indie! (I mean, who wants to lose a client LOL). Funny initial experience with Ghy indies.

Maybe with the new Spa ban, I think their attitude will change for worse and demand more bucks. Anyway, is the ban already in place in Ghy, has anyone visited a spa recently?

Thanks to Bumblebee03 bro for the contact. Tried Miss P some time back.

It was a bit difficult to schedule a meet with her as she keeps her phone off most of time, and suddenly pings can we meet now. She pinged (finally!) on the afternoon of my last day in Ghy. Couldn't even take a bath before meeting LOL.

Anyways coming to the meet, she is a cute young tribal type girl, which I like but she didn't allow kissing or DATY. Seems like only boobs kiss and FS on the menu (atleast for me, but Bumblebee03 bro mentioned in his FR that he got DFK).

Was getting the vibe she didn't like me. It might be my looks or the fact I was sweating and smelling like a pig by the time I reached her place LOL. Banged her quickly and left.

She asked me repeatedly who gave her number and even showed some guy's WhatsApp photo, if this was the guy. Also told me she is in it for a short time and might not be available next time. Not sure how much of it is true.

Scorecard:

Looks - 7.

Body - 8 (I like thin petite girls).

Attitude - 5.

Damages - 2. 5 k (she asked. 5 extra before the meet and I agreed as it was my last day in Ghy and didn't wanted to miss meeting her).

WIR- Maybe once more if she gives DATY access.

I am basically a Ghy guy but staying outside from long time due to job. Was always afraid to monger here before, being a smaller city and LE / Vigilantes being active, but my recent few experiences have given a confidence boost. However, I feel it's still not that easy and convenient as bigger cities.

GudduMonger
11-22-21, 02:20
Hello brethren.

Sarah indie has pinged me up lately, she's in urgent need for cash and has requested if I could recommend someone.

Anyone seriously interested can ping me up.

FR of her I've written already.

Her pics for reference.

Cheers.

Guddu.

DallasMeme
11-22-21, 05:53
Hi.

If you could help me with her digits I am looking for her services.

Hello brethren.

Sarah indie has pinged me up lately, she's in urgent need for cash and has requested if I could recommend someone.

Her pics for reference.

Cheers.

Guddu.

GudduMonger
11-22-21, 07:36
Hi.

If you could help me with her digits I am looking for her services.Are you at Guwahati??

Ping me if you are here.

Dicker001
11-22-21, 09:59
Got her contact last year. Thanks to hag bro for sharing her contact. Was in contact with her for more than one year. Finally fixed her for whole night on 12th November. So I was on the way to Guwahati from my hometown. Before I reached ghy she checked in the hotel which I booked and waited for me. I reached hotel at 6 pm.

I was much horny. I locked the room, hug her and started to grabbing her ass and skin of here and there. Both undressed and She started giving me BBBJ As if my dick is stuck in vacuum cleaner. It was the best BBBJ. Went for some 5-7 minutes. It seems I will shoot now. I stepped back and Put condom. Started with missionary and then doggy.

It was a very good experience. Fucked her thrice before we sleep and one more in early morning.

Cost 6 k + hotel.

Sense8
11-22-21, 14:42
Old MP 2021 reviews (from May before the ban, thanks raj):

1) The famous O spa in that building. Got full FS from a certain localite whose name might start with P. No BJ though. Okayish looks but very experienced, so much ball touching that I couldn't contain myself and popped the extra question within minutes. 3. 5 k excluding counter. Saw another birdie. Localite J.

2) Another spa, not far from the above building- name might start with are. HJ only available. Damage 1. 5 k excluding counter. FS not available, no nudity at all, very mechanical during act. For guaranteed FS, go to the above. Infrastructure is better there too. Two birdies available here, both tribal.

Some Old reviews when I last visited Ghy:

A I (2019) - has own place. Naga. Mechanical during the act, takes multiple calls while being pounded. Okayish figure but body is godly and very soft. Still available as the posts below imply. 15 k+.

A why (2 k17) - Multiple meetings. GFE was so good I fell in love. Literally spent multiple lakhs on her. Permanently unavailable, back to her village. Old members from BLR and DEL might recognize her.

Miss M (2 k17) - Okayish. Slim. Looks malnourished. Localite. Average. Nothing more to say. Tribal lovers will not enjoy. Current status is unavailable. Many yrs ago she was talked of here. 3-5 k.

Suzan and Emma (2 k18,19) - promising but even after multiple contacts and many thousands spent (50-70 k), they couldn't visit Ghy as they are from Nagaland and Manipur, staying with parents. Emotionally manipulative. Nudes exchanged but nothing more. Avoid. Currently unavailable.

And the flowery girl that got many posts deleted on this forum. For those who recognize her, she is gone. Amazing body and deed but would not settle for anything less than 15 k the both times I met her.

(Thanks HotPussyEater for those leads 2-3 yrs ago).

Few observations:

MP girls are easily available for being taken outside. Just drop her a 500 while extras and she will give you her digits. Contact and go ahead. If she needs some buttering. Send her some GPay bucks since you already have her num now.

Aries009
11-22-21, 20:39
It was weekend and being aware of the current situation I decided to go for an indie this time. Thanks to Bumblebee I got Miss G's details, called her and fix the deal prior to a day. It was a Sunday and I reached her location by 11:30 AM, she said that we have to go to one of her friend's place for the deed as she was having her relatives at her place. I picked her up from her place and we then reached to a nice house where I could see another married woman who Miss G called her friend. Got a kid running around and can see family photos of her and her husband. Seeing 2 married women lurking near me makes me more horny, I always had a fantasy to fuck married women but not too old. Miss G then took me to another room where everything seems to be sorted for the deed only LOL. I was horny AF and then grab her by her butt, took off all her clothes and hugged her again. This time she took my boxer off and grab my Johnny. She gave me a nice BBBJ and meanwhile I fingered her hard till she drips. She could not resist and put the see and start riding me hard. She asked me to suck her boobs hard. I took both of them and suck my hearts out. She was moaning a lot, I grabbed her turned upside down and fucked her in missionary until I cum. Fucking her watching sindoor in her hair for some other guy made me more horny. It was a good experience. Later I dropped her to her place and returned home. This time she send me some of her friend's pics will try them. Lets see, in the hopes of getting a newly married bhabi.

Damage: 2 k her.

500 for her friend.

Aries009
11-23-21, 06:01
Hello brethren.

Her pics for reference.

Cheers.

Guddu.Can you please her details [Deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Raj Sarmah
11-23-21, 08:10
I got same message from Sarah. Looks like she isn't getting any clients and in need of money.

Anyone wants to banged her is available.

Hello brethren.

Her pics for reference.

Cheers.

Guddu.

Aries009
11-23-21, 20:09
Tried the much discussed O spa few days ago. Asked the counter about the girls names. As I was early in the day, all famous names like Miss be, Miss P etc were all available, but johnny was attracted to a therapist wearing a short bodycon dress. She was sitting on the sofa and I could see her milky thighs. Always love that view.

It is said that one should not take decision with the little head, and I soon found that was going to be true that day. First of all, when I tried to touch her during massage, she said can touch only during service. Then when service started. No Kissing, No DATY, No fingering, even no BBBJ. Only CBJ and FS. After some convincing agreed for BBBJ+FS.

Banged her and left.

Scorecard:

Looks- 6..Once I took for her whitish look, end up like that. Avoid her!

Aries009
11-23-21, 20:13
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you guys know that the ICON spa guy is operating from his own apartment, I tried once its safe. Will put a separate FR later. Those whom I have shared his number can ask him for the service if anyone wants.

Cheers.

Aries009.

BigDick1030
11-24-21, 13:23
Hi friends, IAM monger from Hyderabad forum and visiting Gangtok Sikkim in December 2021: between 8-13. Will stay at middle sichey area. Any good massage parlour with extras. Or trusted SP who can send good chicks. Looking for GFE experience with NE.

TIA.

HuntLord
11-25-21, 06:21
Hi Lone wolf,

Your FR really got me into urge to monger with the cute chick. Could send me her contact. Thanks in advance.

First of all gratitude to the senior who connected me to the HS 1st yr girl. Such finds are very rare. Mumbai and Kolkata whenever you travel next Sir reciprocal non-pro chic will be connected.

Was supposed to meet the girl at a guest house of her choice at 12:00. She reached late but spoke with the reception guy who let me in without ID. I too was late. She reached around 12:40 and came to the room. First impression Cute good looking girl whom everyone will want to make GF. Ordered a juice for her as she didn't had breakfast and we started speaking. She was frank enough to share that she can't converse much in English as she is from vernacular medium. We spoke to break the ice and she shared her challenges. The guest house was kind of ok but frequent power outage. So I took a shower and by that time juice also arrived and she completed her juice. Then we started with DFK and she was fully involved. Removed my jockey, undressed her and took her in my lap and the smooching continued for nearly 10 minutes. Then squeezed her boobies and sucked her big nips which were hard like rock. Decent boobs on such slender frame. She has trimmed pussy and I did the finger test. She was really wet and there was no odour. So went for DATY and finger twister combo and she was wriggling on bed and came in sometime. Then again started DFKing her. After sometime asked her for BBBJ and she was good in that a bit toothy. Still quite inexperienced. After 7-8 minutes I put invisible on and entered in missionary. Took some effort to get my 6 inches fully in and started with slow drill and then increased the pace. But she asked me to hug her tightly and drill a bit slowly. Obliged her request and stared slow passionate drill. After couple of minutes she DFKed me and hugged me more tightly. This continued for the next 8- 10 minutes till I came. Tongue in mouth, Johnny in pussy and what an awesome feeling took me back to my college days. After coming we cuddled like lovers for 4-5 minutes though we were sweating like pigs as the power was coming and going. We both took shower and started talking again and mentioned how one of the renowned SP cheated her and now she meets only thru reference of her decent clients mostly when in need of money...

HuntLord
11-25-21, 06:27
Hey DK,

I saw Andria profile in SA. But SA being so dry in Guwahati, I did not take subscription. Is she still available, can you share her contact. PM is active.

HuntLord.

She is in Dimapur, sadly. Can't travel to Ghty now it seems. K was about to meet her in Ghty, and then because of covid couldn't travel.

HuntLord
11-25-21, 06:35
Pre covid, Guwaha scene was great with Thais, I always found Thai to be more vfm, great looks, well maintained body, good hygiene, good in conversation. Very customer service oriented. Some of the Thai girls I took out even outside MP, and they didn't even charge. Its was like an unlikely outing for them. I actually had to plan a Delhi visit to get a Thai service, will. Be going to Mumbai now. Hope Thais return and the GMC ban does not come into effect.

RahulRaj12
11-29-21, 19:57
Hello friends,

I am in Guwahati for just one day, I am in Guwahati for just one day. Can any of my local friend suggest me a value fir money cute indie or a sure shot spa in Guwahati, as I don't have enough time to spare in Guwahati for trial and error.

My PM is open. You can share me the details. I can reciprocate with the valuables in Bangalore.

TIA.

Bisso123
12-03-21, 20:16
How have you been, my dear fellow perverts? Back again after some time. Stopped mongering due to some personal stuff and hectic work stuff. In Guwahati for a day, jhonny wanted some action. Contacted a handique college gal who works part time at a spa, booked for 2 hrs, 5 k. God damn she flaked at the last minute. Jhonny boy was angry. Contacted Miss S. She couldn't meet due to her time of the month. She sent a friend Miss D. thick, milky white. Tattoos at the back of her neck. Booked her for 2 HR 6 k. She came right on time. Fully enjoyed her beautiful body. Banged her in front of the mirror doggy pulling her hair. Watching her cute face. We had some drinks then, her BF started calling her. So she had to go. Paid her 4 k and 1 k commission to Miss S for the intro. Only drawback was no BJ. But DFK was ultimate. She on top of me grinding. While I sucked her big tiddies and kiss. God damn, boy, that was something.

Miss S felt bad as her friend had to go abruptly. Sh tried arranging a bunch of gals but couldn't as it got late.

Good news another Assamese gal is coming for a morning session. She is hot, too with tattoos on her hand and shit. Will see. More updates later. Our Guwahati thread seems dead nowadays other than couple of newbies asking for contacts.

Ulalaulala123
12-04-21, 20:09
Don't see spa reports any longer. Is the GMC ban this strict?

Hope all bros are fine and didn't get busted in one of the spa raids.

Bisso123
12-05-21, 10:16
Don't see spa reports any longer. Is the GMC ban this strict?

Hope all bros are fine and didn't get busted in one of the spa raids.Most of the gals have stopped coming to the spas for fear of getting caught. Even popular ones like O told me for now they don't offer massage. Went to Icon one. Couldn't find the gal I was looking for. And those were there seems to be because they really need the money. I met Miss P. Not a looker. Big bazookas, very co operative service. Even CIM. Paid 2 k + 1 k counter.

Varunkb
12-10-21, 22:20
Hi all,

Actually I am a regular reader of the forum.

Was in Guwahati and tried a MP in Zoo Road near Ganeshguri Fly over.

Name of the parlour Is "a famous city in Brazil".

Lots of bird from Assam as well as from Meghalaya and Manipur. Took one from Assam. She told me she is from Silchar.

They don't provide any disposal. Got a towel. And the deed started. Massage was pathetic. After 20-25 min she asked for extra.

I asked about the menu. 500 for hand job and 2000 for FS. Opted for FS. She quickly undressed herself and started the deed. No kissing in the menu. Completed the deed in missionary. Didn't want to take time as LE issue.

Will definitely try tribal girl in my next visit. Counter charge are 1000/1500.

Raj Sarmah
12-11-21, 17:24
Can any good soul share the pic of much discussed Seema Chexxi. Almost everyone in the forum have tried her except me. My PM is active. Would be thankful.

Ulalaulala123
12-12-21, 17:34
Small update. Today suddenly Miss P replied to my WA I sent a month back. Seems like she had turned off her number completely for a month or so (as per her).

Anyways, good to have an option open for my next visit. Also good to know not so bad looking to be blocked by an indie after all LOL.

Guys, today I found out that Miss P has blocked me. In my last WA sent to her, I had told her that next time would like to meet again and get more service, now only to find I have been blocked by an damned indie! (I mean, who wants to lose a client LOL). Funny initial experience with Ghy indies.

Maybe with the new Spa ban, I think their attitude will change for worse and demand more bucks. Anyway, is the ban already in place in Ghy, has anyone visited a spa recently?

Hunter2007
12-17-21, 09:19
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Niksad008
12-21-21, 06:59
Went to Brazil city spa took miss s from Shillong. Paid 1.5 k at counter for 45 minutes. Man the massage was a waste, what she was doing was not massage. Simple hand press all over the body, I was getting so bored during the massage.

Then came extras I asked what was available, she told me only HJ at first for 500 I asked what more, she then told me it's risky because of police bla bla. I said I wanted BJ she quoted 5 k I said I can't afford that much, and told her I have been to other places offer for 1 k she said 1.5 k last. I agreed, for BJ plus t out. The BJ was shit, she only put her moth over the head, no sucking she licked the shaft and balls but no sucking on head. Then after 10 minutes she said she will give HJ. Didn't like it my the got soft told her to stop.

She said come tomorrow will give FS I said will see. Left the place was disappointed.

Raj Sarmah
12-21-21, 13:25
First of all, you never shared any contacts with me.

2nd, I have shared genuine contact of Sarah and then Nikki.

3rd; If Nikki has changed / lost her no, then.

I am not sure or you might have saved the no wrongly. Her no ending with 356, any fellow monger may confirm on this.

4th: Stop telling lies that you have share contacts with me.

Be genuine bro.

I gave you my genuine contacts. But you gave me a number of local of a chick, on contacting got all kind of abuses. Not cool man. My contacts were genuine, but you have broken the trust!!

Rimmer069
12-21-21, 13:32
Sorry bro,

She has broken into the decent league of modelling and no more renting out her pussy!

Hi Lone wolf,

Your FR really got me into urge to monger with the cute chick. Could send me her contact. Thanks in advance.

BaranUp
12-21-21, 18:29

I am not sure or you might have saved the no wrongly. Her no ending with 356, any fellow monger may confirm on this.

Be genuine bro.I got contact from Raj of Niki. And it is genuine. Thanks a lot brother.

HuntLord
12-22-21, 06:35
I deleted the post after I realised I have not shared any contacts. But the number was right and the message from her were "" Kaun he re tu, madarchoot. Kidhar ka hain" and the number I dialed was right. Then later she messaged again, but I blocked the number. Anyone in my place will get worried if they get reply like this on contacting.

Be genuine bro..

HuntLord
12-22-21, 06:37
My apologies, but the way I got the replies from the number made me think otherwise.

I got contact from Raj of Niki. And it is genuine. Thanks a lot brother.

CaptainSuave
12-23-21, 08:25
Got the number of Manju from a fellow from the forum. Few weeks back called and scheduled the meet. She asked to meet at a spot in Six Mile. Picked me up in her car and went to an OYO. She has her understanding with the OYO guys.

Coming to looks, I was not so pleased but went ahead. Complexion doesn't matter for me but the girl should be a bit pleasing to look at.

Smoke up a ciggi and started the deed. She gave a BBBJ and we did it in Missionary, Doggy and WOT. She came while in WOT. I released after sometime.

I made the deal for 2 shots but wasn't in the mood for 2nd. Smoked again and paid up. She left me at the earlier spot in her car.

Looks: 4.

Boobs: 7 (A bit shaggy with long nipples).

Ass: 7.

Attitude: 8.

Damage: 3 k + 1 k (Room).

WIR: No. Will ask her for other birds.

SpankMastr
12-23-21, 12:06
Small update. Today suddenly Miss P replied to my WA I sent a month back. Seems like she had turned off her number completely for a month or so (as per her).

Anyways, good to have an option open for my next visit. Also good to know not so bad looking to be blocked by an indie after all LOL.Bro as far as I know they have two numbers and when they go hometown they switch off work number completely.

PhilAndererer
12-23-21, 17:37
I stayed in Guwahati for a day in the last week en route to Twang. My friend suggested a few places in Guwahati which I didn't like after visiting them.

Now, I am going to stay a day in Guwahati on Saturday en route to Hyderabad. Can someone share a few leads preferably Indies in Guwahati? If not, a few decent MPs with FS.

Cloud3540
12-26-21, 08:49
I stayed in Guwahati for a day in the last week en route to Twang. My friend suggested a few places in Guwahati which I didn't like after visiting them.

Now, I am going to stay a day in Guwahati on Saturday en route to Hyderabad. Can someone share a few leads preferably Indies in Guwahati? If not, a few decent MPs with FS.You PM is full.

DekaLora
12-27-21, 06:52
Tried at Bhavna at the Brazilian city recently.

Pro: Huge boobs, Really cute face, new in the business.

Cons: extremely mechanical, shy, not at all interested in sex.

If you are looking for sex, you will be disappointed with her. In my case, overall sex and massage was pathetic.

We spent most of the time talking about various things. I liked her behavior. She looks educated and probably from a good family with proper upbringing. A perfect girl to take out on a date. But not great as a CG.

Also she is lactating.

WIR: No.

Damage: 1 K counter 1. 5 inside.

Member #4760
12-28-21, 07:51
Tried this chic called Disha from Icon college MP. Since MP's are shut, she told me come to her friend's apartment in Ganeshguri.

She's open to everything except Anal. I told her I only want oral fuck. She cleaned my d and ahole with wipes and started sucking naked. She's a pro at sucking. I asked her to rim me, initially she was reticent to do rim and rimmed only the adjacent areas. I insisted her to go deep, so she tongue fucked my a-hole for a solid 5 minutes in legs-up position. Then I got into doggy position and asked her to lick a-hole while stroking johnny. It was a heavenly 40 minutes spent between ass and d eating.

Looks- 7 (70% of pics available in forum).

Boobs- 9 (soft).

BBBJ- 10 (she's a pro at d sucking).

Rimming- 7 (had to insist multiple times).

Damage- 2500 (including room- incall).

Raj Sarmah
12-28-21, 08:08
Thanks Baranup.

I am quite surprised to see such comments from fellow mongers in spite of sharing contacts and helping them not once but twice with contacts. If the fellow monger was abused by a girl, he should have crossed checked with me and then have lost publicly. At times, some of these gals when high on alcohol or with their boyfriend, might respond strangely, but then we have to wait for our turn or ignore them.

I got contact from Raj of Niki. And it is genuine. Thanks a lot brother.

Member #4760
12-28-21, 10:55
Thanks Baranup.

I am quite surprised to see such comments from fellow mongers in spite of sharing contacts and helping them not once but twice with contacts. If the fellow monger was abused by a girl, he should have crossed checked with me and then have lost publicly. At times, some of these gals when high on alcohol or with their boyfriend, might respond strangely, but then we have to wait for our turn or ignore them.Yeah man I agree. It's the naivety of new mongers with less experience. Ignore and be happy, we trust you.

TheSecretDaddy
12-28-21, 15:10
Hi Folks,

How are you all? Visiting Guwahati after a span of 3 years. Curious to ask you all whether MK Bar at Paltan bazar! Is it open and functioning?

Have been there thrice 3 years back and got one good deal at 2k with a gal called 'Pahi'. Would like to explore this time. Kindly throw some light. Don't wanna venture to Spas as per the current scenario!!

Would like to try some naga gals or nepali (Indie preferred). Would reciprocate with whole experience of Sonagachi in Kolkata and indie and spa contacts in Bangalore (the dry city in terms of pussy)

Thank you.

TheSecretDaddy
12-28-21, 15:29
Hi all,

Basically from Assam only!! Put up at Bangalore currently where expensive pussies gives worst experiences! Have spent half of my mongering life sleeping with WGs in Sonagachi! Had experience in Pataya, Navalkar in Mumbai. But when it comes to Bangalore, I just surrender myself. Africans too have jacked up their prices.

I wil be coming to Guwahati for 2 days and looking for some genuine, tried and tested contacts with decent service and less nakhras. Not much into petite chicks. Love the BBW and curvy ones!

I would like to request my generous brothers of Guwahati forum to come forward share some indie contacts! Would really appreciate and reciprocate all the nobility in Kolkata and Bangalore!

TheSecretDaddy
12-28-21, 15:37
Hello brethren.

Her pics for reference.

Cheers.

Guddu.Hi Guddu!

Is she still available? Tried to sent you a message but your inbox seems to be full.

Kindly revert me back. It would be great. My PM is open. Thank you.

Madhumahesh
12-29-21, 13:17
MK Bar is functional although undergoing renovations. Went there about 1 month back around 5 pm. 2-3 girls approached me. Quality same as before slightly sub standard. But it improves somewhat by 7 pm.

You can also try Clear / lucent (synonyms for see bar or you can google see bar in zoo narengi tenali) v bar at Zoo-Narengi tenali. Quality of WH's slightly better. WG's arrive around 8 pm and its open upto 10-30 pm.

Hi Folks,

How are you all? Visiting Guwahati after a span of 3 years. Curious to ask you all whether MK Bar at Paltan bazar! Is it open and functioning?

Have been there thrice 3 years back and got one good deal at 2k with a gal called 'Pahi'. Would like to explore this time. Kindly throw some light. Don't wanna venture to Spas as per the current scenario!!

Would like to try some naga gals or nepali (Indie preferred). Would reciprocate with whole experience of Sonagachi in Kolkata and indie and spa contacts in Bangalore (the dry city in terms of pussy)

Thank you.

Member #4760
12-29-21, 17:20
Guwahati bros, first off, thank you to some seniors for sharing indi contacts. However I am not able to catch a break in Ghy after trying Disha.

Nikki: She told me to fuck off.

Pori: Scolded me and blocked me.

Sara: Doesn't pick calls neither replies.

I am on a tight schedule as I am leaving Ghy on 2nd Jan 2022. Before that, wanted to spend full night with someone.

My PM is open, please help a Guwahati brother.

P.S. If anyone has contact of Aien, The Khasi chich Miss S, or any petite / tribal girl, I'd be grateful. Thanks in advance!

TheSecretDaddy
12-29-21, 19:07
MK Bar is functional although undergoing renovations. Went there about 1 month back around 5 pm. 2-3 girls approached me. Quality same as before slightly sub standard. But it improves somewhat by 7 pm.

You can also try Clear / lucent (synonyms for see bar or you can google see bar in zoo narengi tenali) v bar at Zoo-Narengi tenali. Quality of WH's slightly better. WG's arrive around 8 pm and its open upto 10-30 pm.Hi!! Thanks for the reply!! Would venture the MK bar and also the CC bar in GGuri! Though low expectations in terms of picking up someone from there. Hope I do have a Lucky evening!! Bar girls and dance bar girls are tough to crack. Either they are reluctant to come or else want repeated visit or to shell down high amount!! Will share the reviews definitely! I once got lucky in MK. And got to drill one at 2 k and tip of 500 and hotel charges near paltan railway station!

Cheers for now!

GudduMonger
12-30-21, 04:45
Hi Guddu!

Is she still available? Tried to sent you a message but your inbox seems to be full.

Kindly revert me back. It would be great. My PM is open. Thank you.Hi inbox cleared.

Ulalaulala123
12-30-21, 08:38
It seems some bros are using my reference to contact Pori. She has called and asked me not to share her contact anymore. Said that already 2-3 people contacted her recently with my reference and she is upset.

I have told her to ignore any one who cites my reference. Don't want to lose one of the limited indie options I have in ghy.

Varunkb
12-30-21, 14:43
Hi all. Will be in Jorhat for few days. Any leads here will be appreciated.

Madhumahesh
12-31-21, 12:38
My own activities in the last 2 months or so.

Bars (General report).

CC bar Ganeshguri has lost customers due to the revised timings of 10 PM (10-30 since 24th Dec). It used to be open up to 12 midnight. Due to reduction in customers WG attendance is also less. MILF wg s now dominate in CC. Most of them are hardcore bar girls. They will quote exorbitant rates for meeting outside and will try to extort as much money as possible in tips. Better avoid CC for the time being untill new young wg s start going there.

MKB bar Paltanbazar: Under renovation about a month back. Plenty of young wg s available from around 5 pm. But quality is an issue. Girls here are more open. A select few especially those who sit there from the afternoon are available for pick up.

See bar Zoo Narengi Tenali: Mostly WGs go there. Its not a pick up bar but girls are more open. Pick up may be possible but since WGs arrive mostly after 8 pm, same day day pick up may be difficult.

Spa s.

Icon.

Lot has been written about this spa. After the GMC ban allows known customers only. Have tried some girls here:

Disha: Lots of reports in this forum. Village stuff. But good in BBBJ & FS. Massage so so. Hard negotiator. Slightly saggy boobs. After negotiation gives massage in under garments Paid 2 k. WIR: No.

Maya: Looks so so Cooperative. Good BBBJ FS and massage. Soft medium boobs Paid 2 k. WIR: Maybe.

Khashi girl (don't remember name) Looks: Good Fair complexioned. Firm boobs. Good massage, But no DFK or BJ. Only FS. Hard negotiator. Starts from 3 k Gave 2 k WIR: No.

Miss P (Same as Rahul Gandhi's sister) : Looks: OK so so; Village stuff Massage so so. Big boobs Good BBBJ & FS. WIR: No.

Nepali girl (don't remember name) : Slim, fair looking. Medium firm boobs. Age around 20 years. No BJ only FS. Paid 2 k WIR: No.

Khashi- Garo mix lineage girl (don't remember name): Looks: Village stuff. Big boobs Took her Post GMC ban when only known customers are permitted. Does massage in under garments. Good BBBJ FS rimming. Hard negotiator. Starts from 3 k gave 2 k WIR: No.

Brazilian City spa Ganeshguri.

Manipuri girl: Lu Lu. Looks-Tribal, fair complexioned. Slightly bulky. Large boobs. Gives everything BBBJ, rimming, FS. Paid 2 k WIR No.

Bodo girl miss D (same as filmstar the Padukone). Fair looking tribal girl. Cooperative. Although took her post GMC ban absolutely no issues. Soft boobs. Good massage, BBBJ & FJ. Paid 2 k. She said the spa has GMC license and pays hafta regularly. So no restrictions in the spa. WIR: No Shall try other stuff in the spa.

Sanstuen
01-02-22, 06:30
Hey guys,

I am in Guwahati for a few days. Would really really appreciate it if someone can give me a few genuine contacts for a short / long time.

My PM is open.

Thank you in advance!

TheSecretDaddy
01-02-22, 11:03
Hi Brothers,

Happy new year to all of you. Landing Guwahati tomorrow afternoon. Have booked a hotel in lachit nagr. Planning to cover one indie and then hopping to some bar (MK is in the list) and also 'Clear' disco. Clear and CC both seems to be 10 minutes from my location. Planning to try Aien tomorrow and then Disha day after tomorrow.

Also would love to meet ISG brothers over some beer. Let me know. PM is open.

Sense8
01-02-22, 16:59
Do not go for the girl named Sunita in the MP across Icon. 1 k counter + 1 k for a shitty handjob, no BJ or FS.

Massage itself is also shitty and she was eating paan. The place is very dirty.

Remember to always input fake details if they ask you to write your name / phone upon entry.

NationalMonger
01-03-22, 11:13
Hello guys,

New on forum. A regular to Guwahati. Heard about CC bar, MK and another one to pick up good birds.

What's the scene at top notch bars? There are few good bars like E, N etc. What's the scene there? Any scope?

TheSecretDaddy
01-03-22, 16:39
Hello guys,

New on forum. A regular to Guwahati. Heard about CC bar, MK and another one to pick up good birds.

What's the scene at top notch bars? There are few good bars like E, N etc. What's the scene there? Any scope?A brief review coming up! It will clear thr scene for sure.

Wil post after reaching hotel.

TheSecretDaddy
01-04-22, 09:54
Hi Folks,

Hope you all are doing well. Landed to city yesterday in the hope of getting some nice pussies including tribals too. But it seems the plan backfired. Aien asking to rent her hole at 7 k for 1 shot (Same Bangalore luck following seemed) since doesn't seem to come under 7 k for one shot. Disha blocked me in whtsap because I couldn't provide picture of hailrider (LOL) as reference. I thought the day would end like this solitarily. Decided to score and went to MK bar first! Around 7 pm, less crowd and high volume like music. Sat and ordered some beer (meanwhile 2 ladies one may be a 'MILF' other a teenager). They ordered some breezers for themselves. Started chit chatting and smoking in between, both seems to stay near by place to the MK bar. Directly they quoted about going with them. Asking price 3 k each and hotel 1 k. Meanwhile was drinking and started pressing boobs of the other girl, she was repeatedly touching my dick and asking me from where I am. They promised to give a good time during threesome with sucking (BJ). Told them I am not in mood today after so much travel and take them out for fuck tomorrow (I. E today). After their repeated force and my resistance they started demanding tip of 500 rs each. Anyways got rid of them paying 500 rs each. After few minutes, another arrives (Little bit plump) inside lighting makes any girl looking great reality comes out when you are out of the bar. Interesting! She came and starred chit chatting directly told her no money to tip if something she wants to drink. Took a red bull for her. Popped out question of fucking her, m staying at Novotel and the dressing she wore Novotel wouldn't let me take her and wil be suspicious. So asked her to contact her lodge and we can go there. Booked an auto outside the bar and went to the lodge (near GS road). The guy took 1 k for a shitty room (true hell) never stayed in such a room (typical brothel rooms). Ordered some beer and cigerette and condoms. After having some sip started undressing she removed her clothes and boobs were really disappointing (boobless) with few hairs in the boobs (first time saw a girl with hairy boobies (LOL). Wore a condom (already high in beer) Started fucking in doggy. The fuck itself went around 30 minutes, later told her I am removing the condom since I am not feeling good in condom. She was high in fuck and saying umm umm. Fucked her bare and released my mayonese inside her sandwich. She went running to bathroom to wash her pussy. Paid her 2 k and 200 for I pill. What I like about her is her Nature which is very friendly as if I am fucking my girlfriend; was planning to call her at my hotel but last night (part 2) changed the scene. Here is her pic and she comes to MK bar almost everyday. Good luck.

TheSecretDaddy
01-04-22, 10:31
Here comes the sequel.

Booked a cab for her since she planned to go home as she has some work. I was planning to go to clear disco (Tinali). Started smoking standing in the pedestal and meanwhile looking for a cab. Got one and went to clear disco; HOLY FUCK! I Was climbing th stairs and saw my 'MK girl' (part 1) whom I have fucked 20 minutes ago was smoking with some guys and they touching her ass. Just entered and ignored her; she saw me and started calling in my whtsapp, disconnected the call in front. Sat with a beer and again a random girl approached. Make it more interesting I say. There is a bar counter, went there and sat so to absorb all the attention of the girls (that includes MK one) along the gal sitting in my lap. She is a nice girl going to some college. What I like about her she loves drinking and quite sensible in conversation. Asked her about having any ID (adhar or Pan). Would like to take her in the hotel (Novotel). Fortunately she had the IDs'. Had our drinks and smoked few cigerettes, it was almost 10:45 pm and time to lock down and close. Booked an uber and reach to hotel. Showed her I'd to reception and no hassle (since I have booked for two initially) and was giving some random shits about my fiance to come for lunch or dinner (emotional). Went to room and got fresh both. Meanwhile starred caressing her body, such a nice one (unsaturated fats at the right places). Condoms already in bag from Bangalore! After a warm foreplay, started fucking in missionary then doggy and WOT. Cummed in the Condom (no bare). Since it was almost lockdown at time 1:30 am. She stayed at hotel and left around 7 am as I was in deep sleep. She is an Assamese girl who loves to carry herself off and may be apart from other. Planned to take her out for dinner. Didn't ask for her pic to share. Overall nice, 3 k for 1 shot. Drinks and cab fare. Ditching the 'MK One' in good note. Planning to try clear disco gal again after dinner. Also to visit one pub near paltan bazar (near MK) to met a Manipuri lady who works there (we met via Facebook) 2 months back. Hope I meet any ISG BROTHERS before leaving Guwahati! Leaving tomorrow at 11 AM!

Seekeri
01-04-22, 18:19
Hi all. Will be in Jorhat for few days. Any leads here will be appreciated.Jorhat my brother may not have organised MPs like Guwahati but it surely does have a lot of part time indie pussies on rent because of the presence of Army base and Airforce base. Best bet would be book a hotel near those areas and then tip the hotel guys or else go to Baruah Chariali and take a cab on rent and tip the driver, he'll surely get the job done for you.

Varunkb
01-05-22, 11:17
Jorhat my brother may not have organised MPs like Guwahati but it surely does have a lot of part time indie pussies on rent because of the presence of Army base and Airforce base. Best bet would be book a hotel near those areas and then tip the hotel guys or else go to Baruah Chariali and take a cab on rent and tip the driver, he'll surely get the job done for you.Thanks a lot. Jorhat is dry. And due to restrictions didn't feel like going out. Left Jorhat. Will be back in Assam next month. Take care.

NationalMonger
01-05-22, 16:35
Hello guys,

What's the scene at top notch bars? There are few good bars like E, N etc. What's the scene there? Any scope?I have been to CC and MK bars. What about other High end bars? Are they worth trying as pick up spot. What's the scene there?

TheSecretDaddy
01-07-22, 07:58
Hi Folks,

Got ping from Sara. She has returned to Guwahati and available. Had a good chat with her. Promised to meet her in the next visit! I was in airport when she pinged to meet up.

TheSecretDaddy
01-07-22, 08:02
I have been to CC and MK bars. What about other High end bars? Are they worth trying as pick up spot. What's the scene there?Hi,

There are lots of high end bars / pubs. Major drawback is that they doesn't comes alone mos of the time, either a male friend or female friend, boyfriend, girlfriend or in groups including colleagues!

So it's very tough to crack a conversation with them; if she have also intention she will act decently. Another affirmative is that, if two girls are in pair and if they give positive response to your approach, you might be lucky to buy them drinks and later gradually come to the point.

TheSecretDaddy
01-07-22, 08:16
This is my personal reviews and solely upon what I have experienced!

1. MK- Shabby place, not so goof looking girls (Max of them are milfs), greedy and will extort you for money. They will order drinks (drink one sip and rest goes in drain), try to upsell them (negotiate), if you are lucky you may find someone I encountered no tips, no drinks, only fuck and hotel charges only. Finding a beauty is doubtful. Getting pussy is easy in first'day if you have wallet full.

2. CC bar: Classy girls (some of them look like street hookers), but there are few jaw dropping bombs and nice to talk with. The one I sat with was beautiful and nice to talk with. They will ask you to provide drinks, some may extort money too. Getting pussy is easy after few repeats with the same girl.

3. Crystal bar: Somewhat better than MK but not as per CC. Girls look decent and they won't approach if you sit in the Counter, I generally sit in the counter sipping beer and fiddling with phone paying them no attention and waiting for right time! Rest scenario goes like MK if you sit in table.

Rest of the bars I couldn't try where pickup happens!! There are some nice bars too where ladies are serving drinks. It feels nice to talk to them. Some from Nagaland, Mizoram and arunachal.

DekaLora
01-07-22, 08:43
Bro, please provide pointers to bars where girls serve drinks.

I believe they won't be available for pickup.

This is my personal reviews and solely upon what I have experienced!

1. MK- Shabby place, not so goof looking girls (Max of them are milfs), greedy and will extort you for money. They will order drinks (drink one sip and rest goes in drain), try to upsell them (negotiate), if you are lucky you may find someone I encountered no tips, no drinks, only fuck and hotel charges only. Finding a beauty is doubtful. Getting pussy is easy in first'day if you have wallet full.

2. CC bar: Classy girls (some of them look like street hookers), but there are few jaw dropping bombs and nice to talk with. The one I sat with was beautiful and nice to talk with. They will ask you to provide drinks, some may extort money too. Getting pussy is easy after few repeats with the same girl.

3. Crystal bar: Somewhat better than MK but not as per CC. Girls look decent and they won't approach if you sit in the Counter, I generally sit in the counter sipping beer and fiddling with phone paying them no attention and waiting for right time! Rest scenario goes like MK if you sit in table.

Rest of the bars I couldn't try where pickup happens!! There are some nice bars too where ladies are serving drinks. It feels nice to talk to them. Some from Nagaland, Mizoram and arunachal.

Hunter2007
01-08-22, 13:10
Visited a MP in DP near ABC.

It was in 3rd floor first one if gone from left stairs.

Gave 1500 at counter. Got a beautiful girl by name K (girl use this in eyes). She has good boobs not very talkative. Went with the massage for 30 minutes after that question came for extra. I asked her I need FS with BBBJ. But BBBJ was not on cards.

I had only 500 extra with me (I don't carry extra money keep my cash in scooty) she asked me to pay 1 k which I told that I can pay by upi to which she agreed.

She asked that do I have a rubber to which I nodded (always take a good quality rubber with you for safety) Started DFK it was awesome for 10 min we did that along with my fingers worked also. Her juices were dripping from her den which made me super horny.

I want down for a DATY. The smell was so good she told that she frequently uses intimate wash there for next some minutes I ate her then come to riding. She asked me to come over missionary. But I hated this position. As my juices come very fast in that position.

So I asked her to ride me (cowgirl) she did it so good within few minutes I was over she cleaned my jonny and paid the amount and came.

Overall.

Looks 8.

Boobs 9 (36 cups).

Ass huge.

No BJ or Anal (might be if you pay more).

Pussy 9 (very pleasant smell).

Totally VFM.

Total Damages 2.7 k.

SpankMastr
01-09-22, 15:26
First of all thanks to senior Guddu for sharing contact of Sara, couldn't meet as she was out of town.

Got another contact but couldn't happen because of extra price quoted.

Finally went to the famous spa. There is everything mentioned here by other members earlier.

Easy to find and locate.

Went in eve, there were 3 birds, selected miss padukone.

Started with massage.

Massage, to be honest, was 3rd class. So I directly turned and asked. She said what you want. I said full and in 2 k. She said yes. Then I thought I could have bargained but guys she is more worth than 2 k for sure. While I was fetching money from wallet, turned and saw she stood completely nude. Like very superfast.

Fucked her nicely and then after finishing asked to continue massage w / o wearing clothes to which se obliged.

When massage was over she told me and I saw there were still 5 minutes remaining. Told her to give BJ to which she said yes and I was surprised. This generally doesn't happen or at least I have not seen. She gave BJ and made me came in HJ. That means technically I had FS and BJ / HJ in 2 K. I was more than satisfied.

She is fair soft skin Assamese.

Figure:8.

Face:6.

Boobs: 8 (perfect size, soft, light brown smooth nipples).

Ass:7.

Pussy: 8 (did DATY, medium tight).

Attitude: 11. Never said no to additional request.

She is married and has some stretchmarks on stomach. Asked if she has kids to which said no.

Took her number and asked if she comes outside to which she said yes.

Overall damage: 1.2 k counter, 2 k to girl.

Cheers!

ThoR101
01-09-22, 16:53
Can anyone help me with indie or masseuse who does rimming? Spa and therapist names will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Seekeri
01-10-22, 01:04
Thanks a lot. Jorhat is dry. And due to restrictions didn't feel like going out. Left Jorhat. Will be back in Assam next month. Take care.Anyways bro keep mongering and stay safe!

Seekeri
01-10-22, 01:17
First of all thanks to senior Guddu for sharing contact of Sara, couldn't meet as she was out of town.

Got another contact but couldn't happen because of extra price quoted.

Finally went to the famous spa. There is everything mentioned here by other members earlier.

Easy to find and locate.

Went in eve, there were 3 birds, selected miss padukone.

Started with massage.

Massage, to be honest, was 3rd class. So I directly turned and asked. She said what you want. I said full and in 2 k. She said yes. Then I thought I could have bargained but guys she is more worth than 2 k for sure. While I was fetching money from wallet, turned and saw she stood completely nude. Like very superfast.I am really glad to see that you had great fun. Can you please let us know if the deed was done before or after the GMC ban?

SpankMastr
01-10-22, 09:09
I am really glad to see that you had great fun. Can you please let us know if the deed was done before or after the GMC ban?After new years buddy.

Knew about the gmc ban but I couldn't see any effect of that.

Bkd12
01-10-22, 19:38
Hi guys,

I need some Assamese girl contact. Kindly help me finding. Senior please help.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Yamahar15
01-11-22, 08:26
Can someone confirm whether the famous O spa and Wave from the famous Reliance shop building are still open or not? I have tried calling but the call goes unanswered.

Also I have heard that many girls from Delhi spa scene are returning back to Guwahati. If that's true then it would be good for us. If anyone gets info about such gems please give pointers.

Raj Sarmah
01-12-22, 03:14
Tried again the famous MXU SP yesterday. There was a young tribal chick by name Nikx, a bit shy type, couldn't get the BBBJ, rest everything on the menu. Initially was hesitant to go thee because of the GMC ban, but lolls like things are settled with pol.

ThoR101
01-12-22, 06:10
O spa is fully functional. In fact all the spas are open. There is no sign of GMC ban now.

Can someone confirm whether the famous O spa and Wave from the famous Reliance shop building are still open or not? I have tried calling but the call goes unanswered.

Also I have heard that many girls from Delhi spa scene are returning back to Guwahati. If that's true then it would be good for us. If anyone gets info about such gems please give pointers.

Seekeri
01-12-22, 14:17
After new years buddy.

Knew about the gmc ban but I couldn't see any effect of that.Awesome man! Seems like the mongering scene is back to normal now in Guwahati. Hope to update my fellow brothers with a FR soon.

Yamahar15
01-14-22, 12:06
I have seen many spas in the Beltola area but I have not seen any review in this platform regarding them.

I visited one in front of the famous eye hospital after the GMC ban. They offered head massage and I went for it. While giving head massage she offered to upgrade to body massage. Later the lady told me they were offering body massage only to known people. Paid 1.5 at counter and 1.5 inside. But the staff was not that good looking. And the body massage was also so so.

Degatron
01-15-22, 04:31
If looks does not matters for you, only skin softness and Psy quality matters. Then you guys can try one MP at Borbari tinali, One bodhist g named chaity (pronounce in Assamese). Very good services FS, BBBJ with high quality very natural skin, very tight P with lots of meat.

Aries009
01-16-22, 16:18
If looks does not matters for you, only skin softness and Psy quality matters. Then you guys can try one MP at Borbari tinali, One bodhist g named chaity (pronounce in Assamese). Very good services FS, BBBJ with high quality very natural skin, very tight P with lots of meat.Hey bro, can you please share a little more hint, I am finding it hard to crack!

Degatron
01-17-22, 04:37
Hey bro, can you please share a little more hint, I am finding it hard to crack!MP name Bliss.

At Borbari chariyali.

Degatron
01-17-22, 08:15
Hey bro, can you please share a little more hint, I am finding it hard to crack!MP: bliss.

Borbari charialy.

Bumblebee03
01-19-22, 06:12
Met miss G again after a long time. The plan was to spend the day with her as she's not available for the night but due to work had to limit it to a short session.

She's a typical Assamese housewife and those who have a weakness for such types can give it a shot. So I went to her place which is near Zoo tiniali, she got freshened up and get went to a room which is most probably setup for the deed. She got a blanket from the other room as it was a bit cold. We stripped down and got under the sheets. I asked her to go down on me and she does a really good job at that. I guess after Khushi / Nikki she's the next best I have had in terms of sucking it well. Then she got on top and started with WOT while constantly asking me to savour her boobies. Now looking at a married woman ride you and say that definitely gives you a certain amount of high. Thus was followed by some light DFK and eventually we moved to missionary for some hard thrusting and ended in doggy. She has a nice shaped ass but I like it to be more chubby like the may Miss Sara (Khasi chick) has it.

Damage - 2. 5 k for 1.

Face - 7/10.

Body - 7/10 has some belly.

Boobs - 8/10.

Ass - 8/10.

Bbj - 9/10.

Overall - 8/10.

Bumblebee03
01-28-22, 16:30
There seems to be a sudden wave of silence on this thread which feels a bit odd 😅.

I have 2 new Indie FRs pending which I'll be sharing soon and one with Miss S too from this week. Stay tuned! *Wynk*.

DekaLora
01-28-22, 18:42
There seems to be a sudden wave of silence on this thread which feels a bit odd 😅.

I have 2 new Indie FRs pending which I'll be sharing soon and one with Miss S too from this week. Stay tuned! *Wynk*.This silence is unusual. May be people are not venturing out due to Covid.

Anyway, waiting for your FRs.

Bumblebee03
01-29-22, 21:55
As luck would have it got the opportunity to meet this young chick from Rangia who is here in Guwahati for a couple of days through one of my known indies. She initially shared a picture with me as I had asked for a young bird and what I got was a picture of a chubby girl because of which I decided to give it a pass initially as the amount quoted was high too.

Later over the weekend I got a text that if I go for 2 sessions I can get it for 5 k which sounded like a fair deal to me. I reached the place in the evening and the girl I was supposed to meet opened the door and the pleasant surprise for me was that she wasn't Chubby at all I sat in the hall and waited for the known indie to arrive, gave her the said amount and went to one of the rooms which she has exclusively for the deed.

As the girl came in, she looked really cute like a Girl Next Door GND and we started talking. She shared that she has some loan pending on her and needs to pay it off so she just started meeting up about 3 months back. The conversation was really long about 30 minutes or so after which she told that she would like to get under the blanket and I got in too. I came closed and give her a soft peck on the lips and slowly moved my tongue inside and she didn't do anything rather started pulling in my tongue with her lips. She's good when it comes to DFK as I had my lips swollen towards the end but she isn't comfortable doing it with everyone. I was the fist person that she actually enjoyed it with so don't expect it from her in general.

I started feeling her v line and moved my fingers inside her cave which was moist. She gradually spead her legs giving me complete access to it and was actually enjoying it making soft moans while our lips were locked. After about 5 minutes she just started unzipping my pants and took me between her legs. I got her top off and she had nice firm boobs with soft nipples but as I started sucking on them it got rock hard erect.

I started with the pumping action and I could hear her heavy breathing, these days the chilly evening in Guwahati do call for regular warming up of the body and the pumping was helping in that. Soon we had to let go of the blankets because of the heat and I was all done. We washed up and came back and got under the blanket again after getting dressed. I got my BBJ in the second round as I forgot about it in the first and the rest of the second session was same.

Overall - 9/10.

Damage - 5 k for 2.

GFE - 20/10.

Face - 9/10.

Body - 8/10 she does have a little bit of Tummy but a lean body.

Boobs - 9/10.

Ass - 8/10 I like it chubby like miss S.

WIR. Yes she's a GFE material to be honest.

One more new indie pending FR now.

Bumblebee03
01-29-22, 22:18
I am planning to meet the below indie tomorrow. If anybody has any inputs please do share.

Seekeri
02-01-22, 17:02
Dear fellow mongers,

Just saw the news and got to know that the DP MP has been busted by GMC authorities a few hours ago. Seems like MPs are becoming quite a risky affair these days. Just hope none of the members got into trouble today. Stay safe brothers!!

Member #4760
02-04-22, 09:52
As luck would have it got the opportunity to meet this young chick from Rangia who is here in Guwahati for a couple of days through one of my known indies. She initially shared a picture with me as I had asked for a young bird and what I got was a picture of a chubby girl because of which I decided to give it a pass initially as the amount quoted was high too.

Later over the weekend I got a text that if I go for 2 sessions I can get it for 5 k which sounded like a fair deal to me. I reached the place in the evening and the girl I was supposed to meet opened the door and the pleasant surprise for me was that she wasn't Chubby at all I sat in the hall and waited for the known indie to arrive, gave her the said amount and went to one of the rooms which she has exclusively for the deed.

As the girl came in, she looked really cute like a Girl Next Door GND and we started talking. She shared that she has some loan pending on her and needs to pay it off so she just started meeting up about 3 months back. The conversation was really long about 30 minutes or so after which she told that she would like to get under the blanket and I got in too. I came closed and give her a soft peck on the lips and slowly moved my tongue inside and she didn't do anything rather started pulling in my tongue with her lips. She's good when it comes to DFK as I had my lips swollen towards the end but she isn't comfortable doing it with everyone. I was the fist person that she actually enjoyed it with so don't expect it from her in general..Bumblebro,

I'd like to try her. But your PM is full. Could you please share me her details. Thanks in advance.

DekaLora
02-09-22, 15:17
Right now, I am in TSinQ bar in Ganeshguri. There seems to be more WG here than customers.

My first time in this bar.

Adimanav1993
02-12-22, 11:23
Brothers, its been a dry spell for quite a month. Please recommend good spas at a reasonable price.

PM is active.

Grayfox4565
02-13-22, 17:59
Hi Ghy mongers,

Will be travelling to Nagaland (dimapur), since didn't see much info on that city wanted to check if anyone has any leads in there. Spa or indie. Any kind of help will be appreciated. I know this is Guwahati forum but was checking the reports and some brother might have some leads for that place. Wanted to try some local. Thanks in advance.

Cuntributor
02-15-22, 21:05
Hi friends.

I am visiting Gwahati next week, would like to try spa, some good indie / couple and visit one of the famous pick up type bar. Please share some contacts / names of the bars and spa as I am unable to decipher their names from the FRs. So that I can google them. I can reciprocate with some leads in Hyderabad or Delhi.

Also some good VFM indie.

I tried sending PM to you bumblebee bro, your inbox is full.

Cheeers.

See.

Niksad008
02-16-22, 16:22
Hi Ghy mongers,

Will be travelling to Nagaland (dimapur), since didn't see much info on that city wanted to check if anyone has any leads in there. Spa or indie. Any kind of help will be appreciated. I know this is Guwahati forum but was checking the reports and some brother might have some leads for that place. Wanted to try some local. Thanks in advance.There are a few girls in SA from dimapur that is the only place I found contacts.

Bkd12
02-16-22, 19:22
Hello buddies,

Been alone from very long, need some contacts. Kindly hel me and provide if you have some. I can help you in return.

I am in need please help buddies.

Sumdayako
02-16-22, 20:49
Visited last week: Tried to connect with lots of girl in SA but was not able to crack any. They are very slow in response and most of them had their exams goin on.

So finally visited few Spa around the city.

MM spa GS road: Took 45 min massage. Was assigned Miss G, curvy. Massage was without disposable and above average. Took HJ with TL and bottom access. Masseuse was very cooperative. Damage 1. 5 k + 1 K.

Spa ambience: 4/10 attached shower had no water. Disposable bedsheet was not changed after massage.

SD T spa lachit nagar: I was going to the SB spa and by mistake set the gmap drive address to SD spa. A plump lady was at the counter. She came in to give the massage. It was above average. She asked for extra after 30 min quoting 1.5 k for HJ and 3 k for BJ. I was not interested in BJ so took HJ + TL for 1 k. Counter 1.5 k for 45 min.

Spa ambience: 7/10, large rooms clean bedsheets. Low quality towels.

Grayfox4565
02-17-22, 10:57
There are a few girls in SA from dimapur that is the only place I found contacts.Thanks. Will check it out. I have seen some report about Adriana from SA here in this forum. Will try to give it a shot.

Troy 2008
02-17-22, 14:40
Visited a MP in DP near ABC.

It was in 3rd floor first one if gone from left stairs.

Gave 1500 at counter. Got a beautiful girl by name K (girl use this in eyes). She has good boobs not very talkative. Went with the massage for 30 minutes after that question came for extra. I asked her I need FS with BBBJ. But BBBJ was not on cards.

I had only 500 extra with me (I don't carry extra money keep my cash in scooty) she asked me to pay 1 k which I told that I can pay by upi to which she agreed.

She asked that do I have a rubber to which I nodded (always take a good quality rubber with you for safety) Started DFK it was awesome for 10 min we did that along with my fingers worked also. Her juices were dripping from her den which made me super horny.

I want down for a DATY. The smell was so good she told that she frequently uses intimate wash there for next some minutes I ate her then come to riding. She asked me to come over missionary. But I hated this position. As my juices come very fast in that position.

So I asked her to ride me (cowgirl) she did it so good within few minutes I was over she cleaned my jonny and paid the amount and came.

Overall.

Looks 8.

Boobs 9 (36 cups).

Ass huge.

No BJ or Anal (might be if you pay more).

Pussy 9 (very pleasant smell).

Totally VFM.

Total Damages 2.7 k.Bro. I went to DP & located a spa named 360 in third floor. The lady manager told me that there is no staff with the name of Ms K. Is this the spa you were referring to?

Madhumahesh
02-17-22, 18:04
I too had a terrible experience with her. She does not know ABC of massage. In fact massage was over in 15 minutes. Just imagine.

She is fatty and as described a dead fish in true sense of the term.

To be avoided.

Surprisingly the receptionist tries to promote her.

I feel in Brazilian spa the tribal girls like Miss Padukone, Lung gives best service.

Tried at Bhavna at the Brazilian city recently.

Pro: Huge boobs, Really cute face, new in the business.

Cons: extremely mechanical, shy, not at all interested in sex.

If you are looking for sex, you will be disappointed with her. In my case, overall sex and massage was pathetic.

We spent most of the time talking about various things. I liked her behavior. She looks educated and probably from a good family with proper upbringing. A perfect girl to take out on a date. But not great as a CG.

Also she is lactating.

WIR: No.

Damage: 1 K counter 1. 5 inside.

NeedFrSex
02-18-22, 06:11
Hi mates,

Can anybody help me with some indie leads in Shillong? Also looking for a decent hotel Would be there from next Monday.

Thanks in advance for any reciprocation.

DadFuck
02-18-22, 14:41
1. Wannabe model Ms P at SP are with decent place.

Drill date - 3rd July.

A senior brother had tried her a few days back and feedback was good. So called up SP to check she was still around. Upon confirmation got to know she was there. Went to SP place in the afternoon and was guided to 1st floor room which is used for deed. This is the 4th place of the SP that I visited. Ms P was talking on the phone. SP took the payment and told me that Ms P will join soon post completing her call with BF (red flag). She came and we spoke about a few things and could feel that something was holding her back. Then she asked me to start and I requested her to cleanup and come. She came out in a towel and top ans we started DFKing. No tongue action though. After sometime I got to my jockey and she also removed her top and towel. More kissing while I pressed her cute boobies over bra and rubbed her pussy over panties. She is a few shades darker then her portfolio pics but butter soft clean dusky skin. Removed her panties and inserted fingers for smell test. Odourless and went for DATY. Spread her pussy and licked her clit with tongue and gave twister with finger. Tried entering 2nd finger and she said no. Saw two black spots just above her clit and she has similar black spot on top of her lips. Told her that and she asked me to take a pic with her camera as she can't see that on her own. Asked what happens if these spots are there and I told have heard people having such spots in such places have high libido. Continued with licking and she was wet. Asked me to put cover and ride. I requested her for BJ and she said today she ain't feeling like. I never push so put on invisible and started drilling in missionary. Very tight pussy. After 5-6 minutes asked for doggie and it was heavenly sight. Brazilian waxed slim curvy body. Drill for 5-7 minutes got tired a bit due to height issues. Shifted to missionary and drilled till I came...Bro,

Can I get her contact coming to Mumbai in next week. Thanks in advance.

Ulalaulala123
02-26-22, 08:31
Planning to bring a chick to my hotel / OYO in my next visit. Are they safe in midst of recent crackdowns on spas, or there are issues with hotels / OYOs as well?

Anyone can suggest any good safe hotel for short time, where I can check-in with girl, do the deed and check-out.

AkshayHunter
02-27-22, 17:44
Hey Buddy, I am sharing a few names for the benefit of all the other mongers as well.

The experience so far has been both good and bad, mongering experience for each one will always be different.

Aien (Naga).

Nikki / Khushi.

Manju.

Margaret (mizo) - not in ghy ATM.

Dipa. Via Manju.

Dipa's friend..Hello brother,

Tried messaging you for contacts. But I guess your inbox is full. Please clear it.

Cheers.

AK.

Jeet4U
03-01-22, 01:27
What is the current ground scene after the crackdown? Are things cooling down? Asking as I've plans to visit shortly.

LionKing777
03-01-22, 23:01
What is the current ground scene after the crackdown? Are things cooling down? Asking as I've plans to visit shortly.Business as usual.

Shekhexim
03-03-22, 03:32
Heard a lot about you and would love to connect with Sara or some of the inde's famous here.

Hey Buddy, I am sharing a few names for the benefit of all the other mongers as well.

The experience so far has been both good and bad, mongering experience for each one will always be different.

Aien (Naga).

Nikki / Khushi.

Manju.

Margaret (mizo) - not in ghy ATM.

Dipa. Via Manju.

Dipa's friend..

Jeet4U
03-03-22, 15:11
Business as usual.Awesome. Thanks for confirming the same. Looking forward to the trip now.

Dowarah22
03-07-22, 11:52
Guys,

Does anyone have contacts of the following girls.

Krishna.

Dixita.

Dolly.

Disha.

Eyecapture09
03-08-22, 12:46
Dear senior mongers,

I am from Mumbai any leads will be helpful. In seek of genuine SP's or any contacts of indies will be helpful.

Dowarah22
03-10-22, 11:37
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

TouristOnTours
03-12-22, 05:21
Hey people,

Will be coming to the town next month.

Can anyone help me with VFM spas with lookers and good service in Guwahati.

Also, is there any action around Shillong?

Help needed.

Tourist.

Dicky2022
03-13-22, 13:09
Hi guys,

Can anyone share me the details of Ghy MP details that have juicy maal for FS and all.

Thanks.