PDA

View Full Version : Colombia Jake

Manizales911
01-07-17, 04:39
On his third attempt Colombia Jake has succeeded in killing himself. Good riddance.

Queens35
01-07-17, 06:26
Nobody seems to care, and if what has been reported is true, rightly so.

Boriman
01-07-17, 06:28
On his third attempt Colombia Jake has succeeded in killing himself. Good riddance.I am curious--where did you get this info? I was looking for it on the internet but could not find it.

Manizales911
01-07-17, 06:39
I am curious--where did you get this info? I was looking for it on the internet but could not find it.Here you go:

http://www.minuto30.com/fallecio-ciudadano-estadounidense-que-estaba-preso-en-la-carcel-de-itagui-tras-intento-de-suicidio/581727/

Boriman
01-08-17, 16:52
Here you go:

http://www.minuto30.com/fallecio-ciudadano-estadounidense-que-estaba-preso-en-la-carcel-de-itagui-tras-intento-de-suicidio/581727/I tried to PM you a thank you but your box is full. Thanks for the info.

Dashing Don
01-08-17, 17:23
Shocking news! I guess he saw no way out. Many years in a Colombian jail and then maybe more in a US jail after being deported and late in life at that.

The Tall Man
01-09-17, 02:14
Shocking news! I guess he saw no way out. Many years in a Colombian jail and then maybe more in a US jail after being deported and late in life at that.Sure sends a message. Complete arrogance and disrespect for laws. Never forget we are guest in their county.

TTM.

Edit after this post, I just read that Colombian Jake committed suicide once he learned he was to spend 5 years in Colombian jail then with the possibility of more time in US prison. Heck what a way to end to a guy 53 years old. What a message. RIP

BayBoy
01-10-17, 17:18
I never met Colombia Jake and never needed his 'services', but its a sad ending to his life by him committing suicide. But you can't fool around with 14 year old girls, that's bad bad bad. Cuba Dave in Costa Rica got 5 years. My question is what happened to David 33 in Peru. How much time did he get in jail?

Chesscat
12-07-17, 22:49
This doesn't answer your question, but it is relevant. Plus it's from an unimpeachable source.

http://ourrescue.org/blog/development-joshua-david-brown-case-another-one-arrested-145-victims-identified/

I never met Colombia Jake and never needed his 'services', but its a sad ending to his life by him committing suicide. But you can't fool around with 14 year old girls, that's bad bad bad. Cuba Dave in Costa Rica got 5 years. My question is what happened to David 33 in Peru. How much time did he get in jail?

Chesscat
12-07-17, 23:00
Remember reading about David back in the day (a couple of years ago), and he was the Man, the go-to guy. There was no hint of [CodeWord902] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord902) stuff, just facilitating contacts between guys and willing ladies. But look where he is now.

The moral, if there is one, is travel to take advantage of prostitution (prostitution being illegal in the States) is frowned upon, but pimping is like putting a sign on your forehead. The powers that be are out to get you.

So no pimping.

Cbear13
12-08-17, 00:31
I never met Colombia Jake and never needed his 'services', but its a sad ending to his life by him committing suicide. But you can't fool around with 14 year old girls, that's bad bad bad. Cuba Dave in Costa Rica got 5 years. My question is what happened to David 33 in Peru. How much time did he get in jail?I had meet Colombia Jake once. I had got an apartment that was a shit hole and didn't want to stay there. So last minute I called him up to see if he had a room for that night and he did. Decided to try out his service. He set me up with this one girl who he had told me she was 22. But when I talked to her, she said she was 18. Only went to dinner with her, and had some drinks. Something just didn't feel right. Plus she never let me see her ID.

I ended up friending the older the guy who was staying there with him. He keep talking to me about his 19 year old girlfriend. I even did some casa jumping with him. To top it off he even called up his 19 year old girlfriend, had her and a friend come by my apartment for dinner, drinks, and fun.

I ended up losing that guys information. Always wanted to know what had happened to him.

Chesscat
12-10-17, 09:09
Cuba Dave was sprung!

http://www.cubadave.com/dave-strecker-acquitted-released/

Gagoo
12-19-17, 07:50
I know this isn't about Cuba Dave. But it is similar. As far as Colombian Jake I have seen him near Parque Lleras twice, he was showing guys around. I thought about saying Hello, to him, but I didn't. I think the first time I saw him I stared at him a bit and he caught me staring.

Anyways, I think Cuba Dave (Costa Rica) was set free. Maybe he has to stay in the country though. Info here: http://www.cubadave.com/.

What I asked before and wanted to know, is there is was a big poster here named Nibu Raphael. He just seemed to disappear. What happened to him?

Quagmire1974
12-19-17, 17:49
Anyways, I think Cuba Dave (Costa Rica) was set free. Maybe he has to stay in the country though.Nope, Dave is back living in Key West. He was in Havana (Cuba) about a week ago and has mentioned that Medellin might be in his future. He's been regularly posting pictures to his new Facebook page, which isn't difficult to find.

The Cane
12-19-17, 18:38
I know this isn't about Cuba Dave. But it is similar. What I asked before and wanted to know, is there is was a big poster here named Nibu Raphael. He just seemed to disappear. What happened to him?I don't think the two cases were similar at all! Colombia Jake and Cuba Dave got into trouble under very different circumstances. I think the situation with David Peru (I think that was his name) was much more similar to Colombia Jake's than Cuba Dave's situation was. As for Nibu Raphael, who cares man LOL! I hope he got banned, just like he did on another site going by the moniker "Arecho Monger". Good riddance!

Fun Luvr
12-19-17, 19:01
Nope, Dave is back living in Key West. He was in Havana (Cuba) about a week ago and has mentioned that Medellin might be in his future. He's been regularly posting pictures to his new Facebook page, which isn't difficult to find.I hope he never goes to Medellin. There's already enough undesirable gringos visiting there.

Blue Touch
12-19-17, 19:14
Second.

I hope he never goes to Medellin. There's already enough undesirable gringos visiting there.