PDA

View Full Version : Dating Colombianas

Routard
01-08-17, 00:15
INTRODUCTION.

First I want to clear up the topic: it's about dating non pro Colombianas. OK, I know that there is a grey zone of girls that have a regular job and accidentally might accept money for sex or girls that date guys for money. Needless to go into discussions explaining that hookers are less expensive than dating also, I got your point. Please don't come also with your experience of dating Colombian hookers and concluding that all Colombianas are materialistic and unfaithful. Punters often might get the wrong impression about a country believing that all girls are prostitutes.

ISG is about finding women for sex worldwide. However 99% of reports are about prostitutes. Nothing wrong about it, it's great to know that just one hour after arrival in an unknown country you can have your dick in the perfect pussy just for 20 $. I had a great time mongering, probably the best years of my life. But nothing is better for your self-esteem than a girl offering her pussy just because she is attracted to you. Nothing can beat the feelings and emotions you get when making love with a girl that felt in love of you. I made the effort to write this report and share 10 years of experience, I'm just asking that as a reward you keep it to the topic, which is dating Colombianas that have no clue about what is happening in the mongering world.

MY BACKGROUND.

Fifteen years ago, I was the typical Western dude of my age: married, children, trying to be the perfect husband and father, sexually frustrated and unhappy in my boring life. My self-esteem was very low, as even my own wife didn't want to have sex with me anymore. Then I discovered ISG and the wonderful world of mongering: I could have as much sex as I wanted with the most beautiful girls anywhere in the world without putting in danger my family. I went mad, fucked more than 500 girls around the world and became a major contributor on ISG. Having so much experience with so many different girls I discovered a pattern: for some reason I had a great chemistry with Colombianas. After a couple of years, I had indeed solved the problem of sex, but wondered how it could be in the "normal world". I started with physical exercise and lost 20 kg, I also learned Spanish and dancing Salsa. I usually travelled for my job and therefore didn't really choose my destinations. This time I decided to organize a trip to discover Colombia, in order to try to meet girls in the "real world", it was back in 2006. The very first night I arrived in Colombia, I went to the Irish Pub in Bogota, started to talk to a group of girls with my poor Spanish. Turned out that one of the girls was interested in me, we discussed, exchanged phone number, met us the next day, the day after and in my very last night in Bogota she stayed with me and we made love. It was the very first time for me since I was married that I made love with a girl other than my wife and in the "real world".

Yes, the so called 'realismo magico' of Colombia worked for me. I returned back home in a shock, if a pretty young girl of 24 years old was willing to have sex with me, and not my wife anymore, then nothing was wrong with my sex appeal, something was wrong with my marriage. I felt in love of Colombia, returned back each time I could and each time it was a blast. I was tall, blonde, still in my late thirty's, there were very few gringos at that time in Colombia and girls just turned their head in the street for me and answering my usual smile. Colombia became the only country where I didn't focus on the mongering scene.

I decided to put some order in my life and divorced. I tried to settle in Colombia but couldn't find any job opportunity. I went on travelling around the world for my job, I nearly didn't monger anymore but dated girls instead. I tried to meet girls from all origin, but most often I ended meeting the local Latin community of the country and dating Latinas if not Colombianas. One day, I was discussing with an ex-girlfriend of Western origin. She always tried to hook up again with me, but I avoided it as she was looking for a guy to marry and have children. She started the conversation that the best to do when looking for a partner of life is looking for someone of its own origin. I was surprised of her statement, and asked her what could be a girl of my origin as I had travelled all my life since childhood. She then answered: "Look at you, it's obvious. Have you seen how all your Colombians friends look at you? Can't you see how you look like when you are with your Colombian friends? You look different, you look happy. Your partner of life should be a Colombian girl". I realized how difficult it was for her to tell me that as she was still interested in me. I realized also she was damn right. I didn't try to date anymore other girls than Colombianas and started to organize myself to move permanently to Colombia.

My best line that worked anywhere in the world was easy, but efficient:"Que pena, eres Colombiana cierto? If I had mistaken her and the answer was no, I usually moved on. If she was, I usually had a great smile from her: "Si! Como sabes? And I had my best answer: "Porque las Colombianas son las más bonitas! It was each time a good laugh, a start of a long conversation about Colombia, what she was doing in this country and what I was doing in this country before exchanging phone numbers.

ARE COLOMBIANAS EASIER TO DATE THAN WESTERN GIRLS?

At first I believed it, as it definitively worked better for me. I also believed what Colombians use to tell, that there are more girls in Colombia than guys. When I travelled to Colombia, I had such a blast watching all these beautiful girls around, that I really had the feeling there were much more girls than guys. Statistics however don't confirm it.

I also believed the urban legend that Bogota was the only place in the world with a brothel for girls. I visited the famous Apolo's Men club with a couple of girls. Turned out that it was a great place, but nothing more happened in the venue than would have happened in any Chippendale show in the states. True is that at the end of the show, the dancers offered their phone number to the girls for meeting outside the venue. If it is supposed to be for free or for a fee remains open to discussion.

True is that Colombianas are full of love and tenderness and need someone to share it. True is that you can see great looking Colombianas ending up with the perfect asshole instead of staying alone.

Colombianas gave me another explanation why it looked so easy to date in Colombia for a gringo: Colombianas are on average very beautiful while Colombians are on average not attractive. When I travelled to Argentina, I found the Argentinas also very attractive but turned out that I had not the same success with them than with Colombianas. A Colombiana living in Argentina gave me the answer: Argentinas are indeed very beautiful, but Argentinos also: competition is tougher.

Gringos are indeed exotic for Colombianas and have what is valued in Colombia: European looking, light skinned, tall, socially wealthy. Don't expect however the 'rock star' effect you might get in Africa however. Colombianas are too educated to make the first move. You have to do the first move, or nothing will happen. Another thing is that if Colombianas are indeed attracted to gringos, most would not be able to deal with cultural difference. This is what makes so unique a gringo that speak Spanish, understand the Latin culture and master the different Latin dances.

I met guys that could easily pick up girls in their home country but were unable to do it in Colombia. Rush V, a famous pick up artist wrote a book about his experience in Colombia 'Bang Colombia' and concluded that Colombianas were more difficult to pick up than Western girls. I read the book and found some mayor errors he did with Colombianas. He just tried to pick up as he did with Western girls, had to clue of the cultural differences and it just didn't work. More over later about what he did wrong.

I don't claim to be a pick-up artist, but I claim to have some expertise in dating Colombianas. I have dated dozens of Colombianas abroad and in Colombia, most of them 20 years younger than I am. I'm not stating that Colombianas are the best or the easiest girls to date; they are just working better for me. Most probably anyone has its own type of perfect girl; trouble is to find out which one it could be. But if you believe Colombianas could be also your type of girl, it's worth to read the rest. Before trying to date any Colombiana, there are 3 requisites you have to start to work on: speak Spanish, learn about Latin culture and dancing salsa.

SPANISH.

Most important: learn Spanish. Most Colombianas don't speak English in Colombia. Even if they do, English will be associated to professional or formal relations. Feelings are shared in Spanish, even for Colombianas living abroad. When speaking Spanish you can enter in the circle of trust. Spanish is a European language, second most used in the world as well as in the USA. Start with a classical method such Assimil, Use the time you normally lose in traffic listening to the lessons on CD. Change the options of your TV decoder, put it on Spanish with English subtitles first, after some time subtitle in Spanish and end up without subtitle.

CULTURE.

Another important element is to understand better the Latin culture. Try to learn more about history, culture, geography, news of Colombia.

Here some key elements of culture difference you have to know, it has been discussed also in another topic about "living in Colombia". If you come from a Southern European country, you will find few cultural differences, as Colombians are Catholic, speak a European language, have a conservative South Mediterranean culture from before the 60. Even if gays are now largely accepted in society, women are still women and men are still gentlemen. Men open still doors for women, help with heavy luggage, pay the bill at restaurant, invite women to dance and so on. Family, religion, home land, army are still important values unlike Europe. Colombians are catholic, go to church and all major events are religion related: marriage, birth, death and so on. Militaries are considered as heroes risking their life to protect the citizens against guerilla. At every check point, people put their tummy up to salute the militaries. The national anthem goes on every day at 6 pm and anyone knows it by heart. People love to wear a "sombrero vueltao', the Tshirt from the national team both being a national symbol, as much as the national flag. There are no autonomist regions, every citizen no matter race is considered as Colombian. No one is challenging the existing organization and rules. Love and human relations are above anything. If Colombians are patriots, they are not nationalists and are very welcome to foreigners including the millions of Venezuelan refugees that flood the country as Venezuela is collapsing. Colombians are a mix of Europeans, Africans and Indians. There are no racial or religious issues unlike what is happening in Europe and USA. Social injustice is probably the most difficult part to accept from Colombian society. People identify themselves to the administrative social classes' strato 1 till 6. Social classes don't mix together. As education is expensive, people accept the social class where they come from, it's hard to get out of it. Due to decades of communist guerilla, Colombians have strong right hand political opinion despite social injustice.

For Colombians what other think is very important, take care not to offend anybody. Relations are fluid and friendly, no one want to be in conflict. You are never alone, there is always music. Young people are used to go out or party with family, there is no age barrier as you might find it in Europe or Northern America. The same guy can dance with a ten years old girl and 2 minutes later with an old grand ma, no one cares. There are no large groups of dudes or large groups of girls in discos or bars, people always go out mixed.

Time has another meaning here, learn to accept that people don't respect time. People are physically close; greeting is a hug for men and a kiss for women. It's mandatory to have gestures of tenderness with.

Women or make compliments, forget your stupid culture defining any kind of tenderness as sexual harassment. Therefore, people take care of their physic. Shower twice a day is mandatory; learn to use deodorant and perfume. Men go once a week to the spa for manicure or pedicure and do some effort to dress, nothing gay about it. People are polite, make compliments, finish each word with "ito' or "ita'. Form is more important than substance and result is less important than the way to reach it.

MUSIC AND DANCING.

Last requisite is that you need to learn more about Latin music and learn to dance them. Dancing is a vertical expression of a horizontal desire. I believe I have never seduces a Colombiana without dancing with her. Dancing allows meeting, interacting and socializing with girls anywhere in the world, not only Colombianas. If men knew how easy it becomes to seduce girls by dancing, they definitively would make more effort to learn it. I remember a day when I entered in a salsa club in Montreal, I was the only guy and suddenly I had 50 girls staring at me as if I was entering a brothel in Dominican Republic. Even in Latin America where most men know to dance, a gringo mastering Latin dances will make the difference. When you really master dancing, you will drive your partner in such a way that she feels confident with you and your physical contact. There is a lot of indirect communication that goes with dancing; it allows checking if there is physical chemistry before you become intimate.

Merengue is very easy to lean, any Colombiana can explain it to you and within an hour it should be OK. Regggaeton is very popular with the younger generation. Dancing Reggaeton is natural, you just need to watch the others do and free your body. Bachata is Dominican, but also popular in Colombia. Not all Colombianas can dance it, although it is also easy to learn. In a couple of hours it should be OK. Salsa is the most difficult to learn. Luckily it is a very popular dance in dancing schools and you should have no problem finding salsa lessons where you live. Most of the time these schools can teach you also Merengue and Bachata. It will take at least a year before you feel comfortable with salsa dancing. Don't focus on the choreographic figures; people don't go so complicated in Latin America. Most important is to feel the rhythm and be able to control your partner. It's a lot of effort, but don't worry, your efforts will be rewarded. It you are a good salsa dancer, you will impress any Colombiana, even more if you are Gringo. Once you master salsa, all other Latin dances are easy to master: Cumbia, Vallenato are the most important in Colombia. If you want to go further in Latin Dancing, try the Folkloric dances such as Bambuco or Joropo. All Colombians learn it at school, it's however more difficult to find lessons of it in your home country. But a gringo mastering Colombian folkloric dances will have a huge success with Colombianas!

SELECTION.

Most important in seduction is selection. Seduction techniques might help, but you won't fool for very long. At the end of the day it's a matter of mutual chemistry. If you watched the movie 'Hitch" with Will Smith as an expert in seduction, it's exactly the bottom line of that movie: there is no such as a winning strategy, seduction worked because it was him and it was her. Trouble is finding that right girl as girls even if they are interested will never make the first move and will not even show they are interested, at least not obviously. In the monger world, all girls do the first move even if they don't feel chemistry. For mongers, it's basically the same issue, trying to detect the girl among all available that will develop mutual chemistry once in the room. When I was a serial monger, I developed a feeling detecting the girls with mutual chemistry, simply because of the numbers. The more experience, the better you will become in detecting mutual chemistry and the pattern of girl that fits to you. It helped me later also in the 'normal' world. I know exactly the type of girls that are interested in me and that will interest me. I can't help you however finding your type of girl. Multiplying experiences even in the mongering world will help you sharpen it. Main mistake most men do is relying on beauty. Another mistake most guys do is believing that girls with short skirt, make-up, high heels and so on are looking for guys and therefore are easier girls. It's most often the opposite; all these accessories are some kind of protective shield.

Detecting if a girl is interested is very difficult as they are programed not to show it. Girls watch at you when you don't watch, you nearly need a wingman to be able to detect it. When there is accidentally eye.

Contact try to check if girl become nervous. Typical signs of it are her uncontrolled hand to arrange hair, nervously trying to keep busy by smoking a cigarette or checking her cellphone.

AGE, SOCIAL CLASS, RELIGION AND ORIGIN DIFFERENCES IN Colombia.

Regarding age, important to know is that in Latin culture it's not as important as in Western culture. In Western culture, social difference is not important while in Latin culture it is. No one cares in Colombia if a guy is with a younger girl, it's actually more the norm. Why? Because on the other hand social success is important for a Colombiana, and most often you get it later in life. Girls are different depending age however. Till 20, they are mostly focused on having fun and shining on social networks. From 20 till 30 they are mainly focused on career and trying to get a step higher in the social stratto system. From 30 till 40 she will become obsessed in finding a husband and the father of her future children. I would therefore definitively not recommend this age unless you are looking also for the mother of your future children. I have no experience above 40.

Don't focus on low social class believing you will impress them easier with your money, as most punters might believe. Colombians don't mix with other social classes. As a gringo, you will be considered strato 6 even if you might be poor in your home country. A gringo has also the privilege to be able to deal with any strato of Colombian society. A Colombiana from a lower strato will most probably feel confident with a gringo, as we gringos have learned not to make a big deal of social difference. Trouble is when you try to mix your friends of different social classes. You might make them feel highly uncomfortable, so my advice is to choose for the social class you are confident with and stick with it, or to keep them separated.

Colombians are in their vast majority Catholic; Europeans from catholic countries should not face a lot of culture differences apart from the language. There is however a growing number of so called 'Christianos'. They are not homogenous, it's a mix of Adventists, Methodists, Pentecostal, Baptists, but basically they are protestants even if they don't define themselves as such. Most Christianos were Catholics that became Christianos because of a special event in their life. They tend to be very religious, are hard workers and perform better in society. Actually they might be culturally closer to Northern Americans and Northern Europeans. Very trustful to work with, but not the best friends to have fun with. Most will not drink and not even dance. Dating a Christiana is synonym of marriage.

Colombianas are a mix of three origins: European, African and Indian.

Europeans when invading South America settled on altitude to avoid tropical diseases. People in towns on altitude such as Medellin, Manizales, Bucaramanga are mainly from European origin. Bogota was also a town with strong European influence and is still so in the richer northern neighborhoods. However millions of refugees from all parts of Colombia escaping violence flooded to Bogota, especially in the southern and poorer neighborhoods. People from Manizales and Medellin are called Paisas, friendly, proud and business oriented people. The narco history however in Antioquia had a strong influence on girls' culture. As narcos loved to show off with beautiful and fake girls, Paisa girls became very materialistic and obsessed with appearance. Here is where you will find the most beautiful but fake girls, friendly and lovely but with poor personality and education. In Santander on the opposite, girls are also very beautiful and from European origin, but with strong personality, Colombians will even qualify them as "bravas". In Bogota, the very same girls from European influence are career minded and autonomous, which is typical of most capitals.

On the Coast, people are clearly from African descent, as it is here where the slaves arrived. On the Pacific Coast, especially Choco, people are black, poor and have a strong African culture. On the Caribbean coast, people are called Costeños, have more mixed influences although the African one is dominating and have a strong Caribbean culture. They are great for partying, but have the reputation to be slow and work averse.

In the rest of the country, Indian influence is predominant; women tend to keep it to their traditional place in society: staying at home, raising kids and trying to be a good wife for her husband. Sad to say, but as everywhere in Latin America, the lower to social class, the higher the indian influence.

All these previous comments tend to generalize about age, origin and social status; it's basically how Colombians will think about it and it is partly true, but then again people are all individuals of course. I tend to go however with Catholic Colombianas between 20 and 30 years old, from European origin but non Paisas, such as girls from Bogota and Santander. Just my personal choice, everyone has to find what fits best to him.

INNER GAME.

Apart from learning Spanish, Latin culture and dancing, you have to work on a couple of other things. First, take care of your physical appearance. Do on sport and eat wealthy in order to keep with an athletic body. Go and visit an orthodontist to have the perfect smile. Go weekly to manicure and monthly for a haircut. Shave yourself daily; take a shower twice a day and, use deodorant and facial moisturizer. Dress smart, jean or long pants, single colored shirt or polo shirt, black leather shoes and blazer or leather jacket, all new and from well-known brands. All this is mandatory in Latin culture; people use to take of personal hygiene and appearance. Shorts, sandals, tennis shoes, caps, Hawaiian shirts, T-shirts are forbidden items unless you go to the beach and swimming pool. I also don't recommend piercings, tattoos, beards or smoking.

Work also on the personality you want to show. What kind of guy Colombianas are looking for? It's not complicated to know, just go and visit any dating site and read in the profile what they are looking for: sincere, faithful, considerate and responsible man that will take care of her. Print it in your brain and try to act as it. Look at Telenovelas, and learn what are the dreams of Colombianas. Your age and social situation will be your perfect assets, it's needless to prove you have financial resources. It's much more efficient to show serenity, responsibility, consideration. Don't try to show that you know everything, girls hate this. Learn to listen instead. Don't try to challenge her each time in her opinions; competition is a typical guy's mistake. Try instead to understand her point of view. Don't get angry; keep it always to a positive attitude. Learn to speak with a lower and slower voice, girls love this. Be always the perfect gentleman, someone that knows how to behave in society. Don't talk about sex unless the girls start with it. Girls love this topic but hate when guys come with it.

PICK –UP ARTIST TECHNIQUES.

As usual when starting in a new field, I did a lot of homework and read anything about seduction. I read all the books of Neil Strauss, Mystery, David De Angelo, Savoy, Ross Jeffries. Tony Clink, Thundercat, Tyler Durden, Robert Green, Gunwitch. Swingcat and Juggler, you can find most of it on Internet. All these guys claim to be Pick Up artists and give advice on how to seduce women. Most have indeed interesting techniques to share, but I suspect most of them are just in the theory. Main reason for my doubts is that when I started to date, trouble was not to date girls, trouble was to get rid of the girls and move to the next one, an issue that none of these supposed Pick Up Artists seemed to have identified. Another problem of these techniques is that it was written by Western guys in their thirty's trying to date Western girls in their thirty's. It just didn't fit to Western guys in their forty's dating Latina girls in their twenty's. Roosh V just discovered that his usual techniques just didn't work in Colombia.

Mayor error of pick up artist are the use of 'negs' than would ruin completely your seduction in Colombia. So called 'Negs' are light insults wrapped in false compliments. It works great with Western girls, as they live in a society of sexually frustrated men and are programmed to reject any compliment or any seduction attempt. Western girls have therefore an over evaluated ego. In order to make the difference, you have to do the opposite and be aggressive in the Western World, Western girls are not attracted to kind guys. A Colombiana makes a lot of efforts to be sexy, has a lower self-esteem, needs compliments and would by highly offended by a 'neg'.

Another error of a pick up artist in Colombia would be the so called 'cocky and funny' attitude or 'Peacocking' dressing style. It works great with Western girls to be provocative, but Colombians are used with fluid and kind relationships, avoiding conflicts. A cocky attitude would again be a suicide act with a Colombiana.

Pick Up artists try to find the most original 'opener' to start conversation. It's needless in Colombia, anyone speaks with anyone; trying to start with an original opener would be seen as weird.

Another obsession of Pick Up artists is the famous 'friend zone' and the necessity to conclude fast before you get trapped into that zone. This 'friend zone' doesn't exist in Colombia, Colombianas will never sleep with a guy they just learned to meet the very same day and if they are in need of casual sex, they would prefer to choose a close friend instead. Yes, all you need to do is befriend with a Colombiana, be her confident, learn to sleep in the same bed with her with her. Men want always sex, girls have cycles, stars and planets need to be exactly aligned. Just be sure to be at her side when this happens.

Traditional seduction techniques have different steps, each with its best time frame: approach, seduction and comfort zone. Basically during the approach you have to make her curious about you, during the seduction zone you have to build up sexual attraction and during comfort zone you manage to get her in your bed. Girls are perfectly capable of having sex with a physical unattractive man or much older man, but it will requires more time during seduction zone. The good news is that with Colombianas you have that time as there is no risk of ending up in the friend zone.

APPROACH.

In Colombia it is a normal thing speaking to perfect strangers. In Western society, the opener is the most difficult part for pick-up artists. In Colombia you don't need such a thing as am opener. You just say Hola! And start to speak as if you know her. Any Colombiana will answer a smile to a smile; any Colombiana will answer if greeting her. And any Colombiana will accept an invitation for a drink. A Western girl usually refuses as she feels that she is already compromising herself for sex. A Colombiana will never refuse to have a drink, she will evaluate her options and let you the opportunity to show what you have to offer. Unlike a Western girl, accepting a drink will definitively not mean for a Colombiana that she will go in bed with you. If for some reason she has not the time to have a drink, she will definitively not turn it down on a rude way. She will thank you for the offer as it is a compliment for her that you are interested in her. The concept of sexual harassment is a Western thing that Colombianas simply don't understand. So don't worry, if you are interested in a girl, just go for her and offer her a drink, there is absolutely no risk. If you don't invite her, don't expect she will do it. Colombianas as most girls around the world will never do the first step. But she is ready to do all the others.

Next step is getting her phone. Colombians will also never refuse to give her phone number. Having a local phone is mandatory, any Colombiana has one. A couple of things to know is that Colombianas when calling you will never present themselves, you are supposed to recognize her voice. It would be offending for her if you ask who is on the line. You therefore have to enter her data in your phone so that you will recognize her when she is calling you. Trouble is that there are roughly 20 names for Colombianas of her generation: Carolina, Sandra, Tatiana, Maria, Paola, Diana, Alejandra, Viviana, Andrea, Patricia, Ana, Angela Vanessa or Gabriela. You therefore need to add an additional data in the phone to identify her easier such as the place where you met her. Most girls use Whatsapp, as SMS are hardly used anymore for cost reason. I would recommend using whatsapp, instead of calling, especially if you are not fluent yet in Spanish. Writing will give you some time to answer better, and answer when you can. I also recommend putting your phone on vibe, in order not to have to answer to a girl when you are busy with another.

SEDUCTION ZONE.

If in the Western world approach is the most difficult, in Colombia it's the easy part. Selection comes during the seduction step. You have to get her now on your second invitation. If you invite her, she will always accept, as Colombians hate to refuse and say no. However, she might not show up unlike a Western girl that confirms an invitation. In order to be sure that she will shows up, you have to be in constant contact with her through whatsapp till the last moment before the meeting. You have to tease her during those days with small messages. If you had made a plan for the evening, unless she is more than 40, she most probably will not show up alone but with an amiga or prima. It's the typical "Chaperone" of the Latin culture; a girl can't just show up alone for meeting a perfect stranger. Don't worry, it doesn't mean that everything is lost for you. Just enjoy the evening, have fun with 2 or 3 nice girls. It's the moment of shining, as opinion of her friends will be important for her to make her opinion about you. Unlike Western girls, you will never ever be able to go to bed with a Colombiana for the very first night, so don't worry, you haven't lost an opportunity. Don't even try it the very first night; just try to work the seduction zone.

My technique to be sure that she will show up is to invite her during daytime on week end. During the week she is busy working, on week end during the night she most probably has plans with her usual friends.

It's always easier for a girl to accept an invitation for a coffee than a formal invitation on evening and she won't need a Chaperone anymore. Once spending the afternoon together having a coffee, walking in a park and discussing, it's easier to make plans for the evening. No risk anymore of not showing up, she is already with you, you just moves on to the next plan step by step: having dinner, then having a drink in a bar, and then going to dance. If she has already other plans for the evening, she most likely will invite you to take part of it with her other friends and relatives. Colombianas are never alone, she will always have a couple of amigas, primas and so on. You will not be alone with her anymore, but you are entering in the circle of trust when presenting you to the people that matter for her.

A couple of things you have to know when going out with Colombians. When meeting the first time, people shake hands. The second time, you will give one kiss to the cheek of girls and a hug to guys. Men are still gentlemen, use to open the doors to girls and let her enter first, even the door of the car. As Latin culture is a "macho" culture, men always pay the bills, no matter how rich the girl is or how poor you are. If there are other men in the group, I usually offer to split the bill with other men. By doing this, I usually know I will not see them anymore on the next event. Be the perfect gentleman, invite to dance each girl of the group and be nice with any girl, no matter if you are interested in her or not, girls share their opinions about opinion of other girls matter to Colombianas. Talk about your travels or your job, Colombianas admire social success. Talks about your children, Colombians are very family minded. If still married, claim to be separated of course. But most important of all: learn to listen. It's not complicated, Colombianas love to speak, it's some kind of automatic pilot.

The seduction period for the girl to get confident is longer than in Western culture, where girls are used to sleep with perfect strangers. Don't worry, there is no such thing as the typical "friend zone" in Latin culture. Colombianas date guys they know and when they just need a quickie, name "polvo" in Colombia, they prefer to do it with a good friend rather than with a perfect stranger. Just try to develop as much intimacy as you can with her during the seduction period, get close physically and wait for her to be ready.

KINO.

Kino needs a chapter on its own as it is key during Seduction phase, especially with Colombianas. Any girl needs tenderness, Colombianas even more. At first, each physical contact must look as natural as possible: your hand in her back to help her crossing the street, your hand on her fore arm when you want to get her attention to say something, your hand on her shoulder to show her something. Soon she will get used to your physical contact and you can go further: put your arm on her shoulders to protect her against cold, your arms on her waist to protect her against crowd, your cheek on her cheek when you want to say her something in her ear in a noisy environment, your leg between het two legs when sitting close front in front around a small table in a bar.

Sonner or later, she will start to feel confident in physical contact and take initiative: take you at your arm when walking in the street; put her head on your shoulder when she is tired.

You are ready to go to the next step, more obvious signs of tenderness although still not sexually related: keep her hand when walking in the street, pass your hand in her hair to uncover her face, any opportunity in life has to be used for having physical contact as long as it seems natural. Try to go to the cine and in the dark just take her hand. When holding her hand, it will become obvious if she is answering your physical signs or not. If she moves her fingers in your hand, you are progressing. Anything goes as long as you are not touching sexual organs and mouth. No Colombian will reject physical tenderness with a guy she feels comfortable with. Remember also that dancing is a great opportunity for kino if you are a good dancer.

Once kissing is starting, you are not anymore friends, you become officially lovers. The idea is to do 90% of the job, and let her finish the 10% left. A night club is a great environment for it, as for the noise you will need to get closer to speak. In that repetitive movement between your mouth and her ear then her mouth to your ear, lips might accidentally touch each other. Girls love this ambivalent game. It will become obvious that both are dying to kiss each other.

If kissing each other is a milestone and the limit between friendship and lovers, I also love to play with this limit, just kissing by surprise a friend and laughing about it, go back to friendship zone and come back a couple of days later on lovers zone by kissing her again.

COMFORT ZONE.

I usually never pressure the girl and prefer to build up desire until she comes from herself. Remember, in Latin culture there is no such thing as the Friend Zone. When she is ready, she will manage to find a way to be alone with you and gives you the signs. Anyway, when kissing has started, it becomes obvious that sooner or later both will end in bed.

It has to be as smooth as possible. I usually manage to have my apartment close to the nightclub. It allows that once you have to exit the nightclub, you just walk with her and end in your apartment without even asking for it. You should never ask for it if she wants to spend the night in your apartment, any girl is programmed to say no to it. Hard to explain, but girls can say no and mean yes. If she says: 'we shouldn't do it" you must say that you agrees with her but on the same time do the opposite, keep kissing her. Girls are ambivalent and say while her body says yes. Of course if she physically makes it clear that she doesn't want, you have to understand that her no is a no.

If you have your apartment far from the outgoing area, again, just don't talk about it, do it. Drive her home while talking about something else as if it is natural. If you have to bring her home, it becomes more difficult, as you have no clue if it is possible for you to enter and spend the night. I therefore start to kiss her passionately, arousing her so much that she needs to find a solution: inviting you inside or asking if you have a place to suggest spending the night.

Never start to say to a girl you love her before you have your dick in your pussy, else you will never be able to get close to her pussy. Talking of feelings will not generate desire, tenderness will.

WHERE TO MEET GIRLS.

Unlike Western culture, night clubs or bars are not the best place to meet girls. The simple reason is that Colombians never go out alone. When you will meet a girl in a night venue, she will most likely be with most people who are important for her, and she definitively will not leave them for a perfect stranger. It therefore requires more effort to meet girls in night venues; you have to start to talk with the entire group. Be sure before that the girls in the groups are single; else it is not worth the effort.

If you are confident in yourself, it's not that difficult, your key asset is your gringo origin. Most Colombians dream of traveling and love to meet gringos, and it's not that difficult to be accepted by the group. Don't do the typical gringo mistake, starting with jokes about Pablo Escobar and so on. Colombians are proud of their country, and when they meet a gringo that loves their country, they will treat the foreigner as a king in order not to disappoint him; it's some kind of patriotic act. Another thing is that in Colombian culture, if there are single among them, others can't ruin the opportunity for them to meet other people. There is no such as cock blocking in Latin culture. The good thing about meeting a group, is that if there are several single girls, the one that might be interested in you might start to get closer and keep on with conversation. When meeting a girl alone, it's always much more difficult to detect the signs of interest.

I strongly advice however to build up your own "rumba" group; a group of girls that you can call anytime to go out. If in Western society it's very difficult, it's very easy in Latin culture. You just need to have to start with one friend, she will bring the other girls. Girls love to rely on guys that invite them to go on week-ends. In Colombian society, girls need at least one man in the group to be able to go out and "rumba".

Next thing is that when there is a guy in the group, they don't need to pay anything. As a gringo, paying these drinks is not a big deal. And what in your home country is nearly impossible, here in Colombia you can go out surrounded by a group of young and pretty girls for you alone. I usually limit the size of the group to the capacity of my car however.

When you go out with a group of beautiful girls, you will suddenly become very popular. As opinion of other girls matter to Colombianas, seeing a guy with other girls mean that he is popular, wealthy and worth to now. It suddenly becomes very easy to meet girls that are with other groups, they will not decline to have a chat, a drink or a dance with you. You can also join another group much easier when you are with beautiful girls. Just one thing you need to know when you build up your "rumba" group. Once you have dated one of the girls, it becomes virtually impossible to date her best friend after. Take it as an advantage. Once dating is out of question, she can become a perfect "rumba" friend. Having female friends is priceless, you learn a lot about girls, you have a perfect team mate to hunt, learn to know other girls why eventually you help her to meet other guys.

Are there better night venues than other? It's just a matter where you feel comfortable, the type of music that allows you to invite girls for a dance. If you are not into dancing, you have to keep it to bars. A good advice is to go to expats bars, in Bogota it would be the Irish Pub in Zona T. Why? Simply because here is where Colombians that are interested in gringos will go.

As meeting girls in night venues require more skills or build up your team, if you are for a short period in Colombia I would suggest instead trying to meet girls on day time. Best place are malls. Girls love to shop and it's probably the only moment that they are alone and have time. Another great place are parks, as Colombians love pets. If you love pets also, it will be of no problem to start to discus with a girl when petting her dog.

INTERNET SITES.

The best in my opinion are www.meetic.com, www.latinamericancupid.com and www.colombiancupid.com. It's needless once you live in Colombia and have a network of friends, that are an endless source of meeting new girls. If you are just for small trips in Colombia, it allows saving time, meeting girls before you arrive and scoring once you are in the country. Meeting girls on these sites is not enough however to get a meeting. You will need to build up intimacy through skype. It's therefore needless to try to scam the girl with a fake picture. Skype is time consuming, but anyway it's time in your home country. Do the necessary selection, don't just pick up the only that answered to you, you might be disappointed. I have spent days discussing with girls I have met on dating sites, sharing great moments, dreaming of that final day that we really could meet for real, in such a way that once we met, we had the feeling we knew us for long time. These were also the only times that I could have sex with Colombianas at the very first night as desire had been build up on Skype.

Another internet tool is Facebook. Any Colombiana is on Facebook, it would be quiet suspicious not to have a Facebook Account. My account however has not my family name, as I don't want my professional world mixing up with my rumba world. Facebook is not for meeting unknown girls is to stay in contact with those you have already met no matter if she moves to another country or changes her phone number. Even people you met but didn't formally exchange telephones, can be contacted again as most often you have friends in common. Only trouble is when you have on your Facebook 2 or more girls you are dating or seducing on the same time. I strongly advice to keep your public page available only for yourself and that any photo tag of yourself needs your formal approval.

LONG TERM RELATION.

I used to firmly discourage anyone in looking for a long term relationship, no matter if it's with a Colombiana or another girl. But hey, anyone its own, it's just what you need in life at that very moment in your life. Don't believe however that Colombianas are dreaming of a gringo to get the Green Card. Colombianas love their country and family, if she needs to move to another country for a man, it would be a great sacrifice instead.

Colombianas are great lovers, beautiful, passionate, sexy, tender and fun. But on the long term, they are also the perfect mother for your future children and the perfect spouse at home, full of love and compassion, respecting family and the traditional role of men and women in a couple. Western world dominates the world financially, economically, technically, military and politically. But Western world has a lot to learn from Latin world. Yes it's great to be loved by a Colombiana as long as you do also the effort you need to do to understand and respect the cultural differences. Some might be irrelevant; other might be a mayor issue. When living with a Colombiana you are sharing also her life with her family. If having children, they must we raised under catholic belief. In case of divorce, she might return to her home country with her children you will seldom see anymore.

Cm6363
07-18-17, 15:33
Fantastic Routard. Kudos!

Dating Colombianas

INTRODUCTION.

First I want to clear up the topic: it's about dating non pro Colombianas. OK, I know that there is a grey zone of girls that have a regular job and accidentally might accept money for sex or girls that date guys for money. Needless to go into discussions explaining that hookers are less expensive than dating also, I got your point. Please don't come also with your experience of dating Colombian hookers and concluding that all Colombianas are materialistic and unfaithful. Punters often might get the wrong impression about a country believing that all girls are prostitutes.

ISG is about finding women for sex worldwide. However 99% of reports are about prostitutes. Nothing wrong about it, it's great to know that just one hour after arrival in an unknown country you can have your dick in the perfect pussy just for 20 $. I had a great time mongering, probably the best years of my life. But nothing is better for your self-esteem than a girl offering her pussy just because she is attracted to you. Nothing can beat the feelings and emotions you get when making love with a girl that felt in love of you. I made the effort to write this report and share 10 years of experience, I'm just asking that as a reward you keep it to the topic, which is dating Colombianas that have no clue about what is happening in the mongering world.

Jdit
07-19-17, 05:11
INTRODUCTION.

First I want to clear up the topic: it's about dating non pro Colombianas..Thank you for your excellent observations.

ColombiaLover
07-26-17, 20:45
Glad to see this thread. I hope we get some contributors. I just saw the thread a few minutes ago, so haven't had time to read and digest the entire initial post yet.

But here is my brief story. I have been visiting Colombia for over 11 years now. I was actually married to a girl from Bogota for 9 years, which permitted me to learn a lot about Colombianas, the culture, the attitudes, the norms, etc. While we are divorced now, we remain good friends.

I monger primarily in Medellin and I go there about once a month. The truth is that after a while the putas get tiring for me. I am not saying that I don't fuck putas any more. I do. But I also look for some adventure. I got out drinking and dancing in the barrios with Colombiana friends (places I would not advise most to go unless you are experienced, speak some Spanish and have Colombian friends). But I also decided to start pursuing some non-pros. As the OP said. It is thrilling when a girl has an interest in you as a person. As opposed to someone who is going to pay them for service. Granted, some of these girls have ulterior motives (green card, gifts, etc.), but at least it's not a transaction up front with fake sentiment. I have had some of the best sex I have ever had with a few of my non-pros. And the non-pros seem to have genuine interest. It is a nice diversion. The challenge is that non-pros are very aware of the puta scene in MDE. And they are very suspicious of your motives and why you visit Colombia often. Fortunately, I have some ex-girlfriends I can use as cover stories. It becomes a little dicey when you are paying to play at the same time you are also going out with non-pros. I have noted possessiveness and jealousy in some of the non-pros (not that some of the putas aren't the same). At some point I may have to make a decision. Maybe some trips I only go with non-pros and other trips I strictly stick to the putas. We shall see. As my experiences unfold, I will report more. I am not new to the non-pro hunt. Been doing that for the past two years, but my activity has stepped up quite a bit recently.

Larry David
07-26-17, 23:59
Last year I was involved with two women from Medellin. Met both while living in the Caribbean. Great sex, and very caring. Both of them. While the first one was easy to screen. Flamenco dancer, divorced from a Dutchman, tween son, elderly parents just a couple of siblings. With the other, there were too many unknowns. Dead husband, 21 YO son with a failed business, many siblings, not much money. In-laws are bad enough without potential narcos or militants in the mix. She was a waitress, so maybe I was dating from the wrong social strata?

Suggestions on how to screen for criminal elements in the family? Until then, non-pros Colombian girls are only short-time fun.

Routard
07-28-17, 14:15
Suggestions on how to screen for criminal elements in the family? Until then, non-pros Colombian girls are only short-time fun. Anyone can have black sheeps in the family, you cannot blame someone for it. Colombia has a complicated history and yes some very good people have unfortunately in their family someone involved in narco trafic, paramilitar, guerilla or what ever.

Creideiki
07-29-17, 13:05
Colombianas are great lovers, beautiful, passionate, sexy, tender and fun. But on the long term, they are also the perfect mother for your future children and the perfect spouse at home, full of love and compassion, respecting family and the traditional role of men and women in a couple. Western world dominates the world financially, economically, technically, military and politically. But Western world has a lot to learn from Latin world. Yes it's great to be loved by a Colombiana as long as you do also the effort you need to do to understand and respect the cultural differences. Some might be irrelevant; other might be a mayor issue. When living with a Colombiana you are sharing also her life with her family. If having children, they must we raised under catholic belief. In case of divorce, she might return to her home country with her children you will seldom see anymore.What a tour de force. Thank you for posting this.

I became interested in Latinas after taking up salsa dancing in 2011, so I came at it a slightly different way than most Estadounidenses. I've met a number of Colombianas in the dance world and they are very much as you describe. I wish I had known all this when I met them, but I know it now, and it will be very helpful.

I know Argentina is culturally different, having spent a month there. Like you, I had difficulty meeting Porteñas. In fact, on my trip to there and Chile, I found I had the best luck with French women! I do know that Chile, while friendly, can be very insular. Argentina and Chile aside, I wonder how much of what you found can be extrapolated into other Latin American nations. I'll be visiting Costa Rica and Guatemala in 2 months so I may find out.

Stinky Squid
08-01-17, 05:17
I have tried to find out but Google turns up nothing.

In the USA, in many states, if you get caught doing it in public, you can be fined and arrested. In Brazil too. How about Colombia? May be it is fair to say that fucking in the market place or on the beach is never recommended. But what about a quick blowjob while in an alley or a lonely corner of a park. Embarrassment is not the issue. The issue is either (a) police having something on you if you get reported, or (b) people are so intolerant they'd lynch you on the spot.

How is it in Colombia? Talking city, Medellin or Bogota, etc.

Routard
08-01-17, 12:38

In the USA, in many states, if you get caught doing it in public, you can be fined and arrested. In Brazil too. How about Colombia? May be it is fair to say that fucking in the market place or on the beach is never recommended. But what about a quick blowjob while in an alley or a lonely corner of a park. Embarrassment is not the issue. The issue is either (a) police having something on you if you get reported, or (b) people are so intolerant they'd lynch you on the spot.

How is it in Colombia? Talking city, Medellin or Bogota, etc.I don't understand exactly what is your motivation. People are very expressive and kissing or kuddling in public is normal. Most people live in family so it is not always easy to bring a girlfriend home for sex. Those who can afford go to a motel, some hide themselves in other places. As you can afford to go to a motel, why would you do it in public? Exhibisionism? If you do it to try to shock other people, don't be surprised that you might have negative reactions. It's just common sense. When a tourist in a country, respect the country. Colombians have a good image about gringos, don't ruin it for the others.

Stinky Squid
08-01-17, 19:36
I don't understand exactly what is your motivation. People are very expressive and kissing or kuddling in public is normal. Most people live in family so it is not always easy to bring a girlfriend home for sex. Those who can afford go to a motel, some hide themselves in other places. As you can afford to go to a motel, why would you do it in public? Exhibisionism? If you do it to try to shock other people, don't be surprised that you might have negative reactions. It's just common sense. When a tourist in a country, respect the country. Colombians have a good image about gringos, don't ruin it for the others.This is funny. I think there is hardly any group of gringos who would "ruin it" more than mongers. And suddenly we have second thoughts? I asked a specific question does it not have an answer? I don't want to exhibit myself, I just want to have some hot fun with GF without ending up in prison. I know there are motels, but that isn't my objective. Thanks.

Now does Colombia have public indecency laws etc or not? Have people been arrested for sex on the beach as in Brazil or not?

Mr Enternational
08-01-17, 21:06
Now does Colombia have public indecency laws etc or not? Have people been arrested for sex on the beach as in Brazil or not?It may be easier for you to list all the countries (besides Colombia) that do allow it.

Questner
08-02-17, 02:40

How is it in Colombia? Talking city, Medellin or Bogota, etc.Yes, there are laws. The latest administrative laws and fines were implemented at the end of January 2017. Next time try to get blown next to a police patrol and report back what happened.

Rodeo9112
08-03-17, 23:10
Yes, there are laws. The latest administrative laws and fines were implemented at the end of January 2017. Next time try to get blown next to a police patrol and report back what happened.I'd love to bang one of those National Police girls or one of the Immigration chicks! I've seen some hot ones.

Resiste
10-25-17, 14:54
Woooah Routard,

I read it from A to Z. You do really have the hand in the pulse of how the path is beaten in Colombia.

I am gringo from Venezuelan but have lived in Australia for more than half of my adult life. I can totally relate to what you say because I have lived both.

In fact, in my upcoming mongering trip to MDE (I turned down Venezuela because of the obvious reason) I've decided to try first pre-engaging in dating sites such as Colombian cupid and leaving the prepagos as a last resort. I've already made contact with almost 10 paisitas who are (according to them) impressed with me (obviously spanish is an asset) and are not shy to say they will be joining me once there.

Reason why I took my time reading your post because it fits the purpose of undust the picking up skills.

Keep up the good work mate.

SalseroLoco2
12-20-17, 14:08
I just found this post, almost a year old now, and it's incredible. I think you could package this up and sell it as an ebook to guys interested in dating Colombianas.

As someone who has spent a lot of time in Colombia, was married to a Colombian, and speaks fluent Spanish, I still found this post informative and valuable. I particularly like what you say about typical pick up artist "game" and how that won't fly in Colombia. I find that concept of begging particularly distasteful, though perhaps it works in the States.

So, Routard, un aplauso para ti!

SL.

INTRODUCTION.

MY BACKGROUND.

Fifteen years ago, I was the typical Western dude of my age: married, children, trying to be the perfect husband and father, sexually frustrated and unhappy in my boring life. My self-esteem was very low, as even my own wife didn't want to have sex with me anymore. Then I discovered ISG and the wonderful world of mongering: I could have as much sex as I wanted with the most beautiful girls anywhere in the world without putting in danger my family. I went mad, fucked more than 500 girls around the world and became a major contributor on ISG. Having so much experience with so many different girls I discovered a pattern: for some reason I had a great chemistry with Colombianas. After a couple of years, I had indeed solved the problem of sex, but wondered how it could be in the "normal world"..

KainNYC
01-25-18, 05:07
Looking for other friends, we will be going to casas, stripclubs and have balcony, floor parties on weekends. Feel free to leave your information, and whatsapp.

Wheel2000
04-29-19, 01:54
Mr. Routard,

What an awesome post you wrote about Colombians. Read it twice and it all seems legit. I never had any encounter with a Colombians, and I'm pretty experienced with all girls except for Latinas.

But they just stole my heart. I was in Curacao and had some sexy time with about 7 pros. All absolutely feminine and more class and better skills than African, Eastern European and Western women.

Although I speak a few languages, I am going to learn Spanish because I will visit Colombia in the future.

Radar99
04-05-20, 09:42
INTRODUCTION.

ISG is about finding women for sex worldwide. However 99% of reports are about prostitutes. Nothing wrong about it, it's great to know that just one hour after arrival in an unknown country you can have your dick in the perfect pussy just for 20 $. I had a great time mongering, probably the best years of my life. But nothing is better for your self-esteem than a girl offering her pussy just because she is attracted to you. Nothing can beat the feelings and emotions you get when making love with a girl that felt in love of you. I made the effort to write this report and share 10 years of experience, I'm just asking that as a reward you keep it to the topic, which is dating Colombianas that have no clue about what is happening in the mongering world..Just found this post and it's a masterpiece I would say. It's so written in details that most of the people who haven't dated Colombians would know so many things. Really very nice post and excellently explained.

Slazenger1
01-25-21, 01:45
INTRODUCTION.

ISG is about finding women for sex worldwide. However 99% of reports are about prostitutes. Nothing wrong about it, it's great to know that just one hour after arrival in an unknown country you can have your dick in the perfect pussy just for 20 $. I had a great time mongering, probably the best years of my life. But nothing is better for your self-esteem than a girl offering her pussy just because she is attracted to you. Nothing can beat the feelings and emotions you get when making love with a girl that felt in love of you. I made the effort to write this report and share 10 years of experience, I'm just asking that as a reward you keep it to the topic, which is dating Colombianas that have no clue about what is happening in the mongering world..Good synopsis. Having dated about a half dozen Colombianas (non-pros, just to be clear) over the last six years, I agree with almost all of it. I have a minor quibble with this in your intro: "But nothing is better for your self-esteem than a girl offering her pussy just because she is attracted to you. " I don't think your self-esteem should be guided by what some woman (or anyone else) thinks of you. But that's a small detail relative to the whole post.

JohnnieCash
08-13-23, 04:25
Villainy's insightful post on dating.

Here are a few things to consider. Colombia is a machismo society. Men get almost all the high-paying jobs and women are expected to raise kids and work at the minimum wage jobs. That isn't a rule, there a myriad of exceptions but it is the commonplace reality. So??

The point is that women at least the women who grow up in the lesser economic stratas are taught to accentuate their looks to "catch a man". The most important thing isn't the man's age or looks but it is his ability to support the family.

You have the common misconception that the customs in the US are the same here and everywhere. They simply are NOT.

So, I don't know you. Are you old? (not so important) are you gross looking (I. E. Fat, bad dental hygiene, drop-dead ugly) can you speak Spanish? Are you cheap as hell? You'll answer those questions for yourself. But if you are in decent shape, speak Spanish and not afraid to spend at least a little money on gifts and going to restaurants and movies. You won't have much trouble finding non-pros who will be thrilled to go out with you.

JohnnieCash
08-13-23, 04:28
PerkinWarbeck dating in Cartagena.

Cartagena is a pure monger spot now. After COVID, it is quickly becoming an alternative to Mexico and the Dominican Republic. Heck even Panama just a short hop away. Getting GFE from the working girls is neigh on impossible at this point, which makes short trips purely transactional.

But the non working girls? Absolutely wonderful. While living there, I hired a 19 year old student to cook my meals for me. This quickly translated into being my girlfriend, and she was absolutely lovely. I went on a few dates with one of the cashiers at the Bath & Bodyworks in the mall, and a few more with a waitress in a restaurant downtown. Absolutely wonderful experience. Kisses, holding hands, and as much BBFS as I could handle. I even ended up smashing the nice lady (30 why. O) who cleaned my apartment every week.

Cartagena is a terrific place for long stays. I returned to the states for work, but will be back for a few years next summer. Cannot wait.

Steve 9696
08-13-23, 18:37
A few recent comments in this thread piqued my curiousity and I ran across the necro-bump in 2021 of Routards 2017 treatise on the subject. I am sure some details have changed — Skype anyone? — but Colombianas remain the same in their approach to life within their culture. Many thanks to Routard for this frankly amazing and insightful view into real colombianas. Bravo!

Naked Gunz
08-14-23, 11:38
I'd love to bang one of those National Police girls or one of the Immigration chicks! I've seen some hot ones.You and me both brother. I know a nurse that's not bad and she has huge tits. She wants to shag me but she wants love and a relationship. I can tell she will be a big pain in the ass, but she has a BEAUTIFUL cop daughter that I really want to fuck but how do I tell this nurse I don't want you but your daughter!

JackTaggart
08-14-23, 21:18
You and me both brother. I know a nurse that's not bad and she has huge tits. She wants to shag me but she wants love and a relationship. I can tell she will be a big pain in the ass, but she has a BEAUTIFUL cop daughter that I really want to fuck but how do I tell this nurse I don't want you but your daughter!I don't think I've seen a single ugly female police officer in Bogota. In person.

Checkout policias_sexis or policiascolombia on Instagram. Not all of them are super hot on Instagram, but it's kinda fun to look through.