PDA

View Full Version : La Bocatoreņa

Seismo
02-05-17, 19:05
The area around these 3 bars is being redeveloped. The buildings on both corners are being renovated.

The street from the fish market all the way past bocatorena is now closed to automotive traffic on the one side.

All the street vendor booths are gone, many having been there for 20 years or more. Any of you guys who walked around over there saw the plumbing supply, electrical supply, workboot sellers in the stalls.

These are all gone. On the street directly behind La Bocatorena more than 75% of the businesses moved out, leaving only a beer distributor, a furniture store, and a couple of bars.

Chances are that the bars / brothels will be gone by year end. They will be forced to move to an industrial area where regular people do not have to see it.

The good news is that the new place, wherever it may be, will certainly smell better than La Bocatorena!

BlkPaper
04-15-17, 19:32
The area around these 3 bars is being redeveloped. The buildings on both corners are being renovated.

The street from the fish market all the way past bocatorena is now closed to automotive traffic on the one side.

All the street vendor booths are gone, many having been there for 20 years or more. Any of you guys who walked around over there saw the plumbing supply, electrical supply, workboot sellers in the stalls.

These are all gone. On the street directly behind La Bocatorena more than 75% of the businesses moved out, leaving only a beer distributor, a furniture store, and a couple of bars.

Chances are that the bars / brothels will be gone by year end. They will be forced to move to an industrial area where regular people do not have to see it.

The good news is that the new place, wherever it may be, will certainly smell better than La Bocatorena!Thanks for the info. I was planning on coming in May. Hopefully there are still there or somebody will know of the where abouts if the move by that time.

El Patron24
04-19-17, 03:26
The 80 year old owner / operator of La Bocatorena said in January that he would never close or sell. He told this to a local newspaper that is covering the situation. Yes, most of the street has been cleaned up to an extent, but somehow Boca and La Mayor have still remained.

Boca has been there for over a 100 years. It was a popular spot for sailors to stop at when the water was several meters closer. They literally could hop off the boats and walk right up into the brothels.

A few days after the owner claimed he would never cave into the pressure, there was a statement made that they were not asked to move or sell, that it was merely pressure to improve the look of the buildings. As long as patrons did not attempt to park in front and the buildings were redone, they could stay.

At one time, apparently La Bocatorena, La Mayor, La Gavilan, and La Interiorana were all connected on the inside. Around the year 2000, officials were trying to close off the connection to prevent girls from breaking the law by working in multiple places at once.

If you are looking at the door to La Bocatorena from the street, La Interiorana is to the left. These two are still connected openly and many people assume it is the same bar. If you are standing in the same place, La Mayor is to the right.

While some say that La Gavilan is still a place, I have never seen a sign for it. Apparently it was the next door to the right of La Mayor. Maybe someone can fill me in on if this place still exists without a sign. Maybe next time I will pay a little closer attention.

However, when you go to the rooms in the back of Bocatorena, you can still see where it was at least once connected to the back of La Mayor.

On an interesting note, the owner of La Bocatorena said that his 196 girls that work for him get regularly tested.

El Patron24
04-19-17, 03:46
!This street is nicknamed, or at least used to be, Callejon de la Muerte. Alley of Death.

Crime used to be pretty bad here, but I get varying answers on if it was actually called that because it was dangerous, or because the small businesses were so cut-throat in competition.

LustWanderer
05-04-17, 22:04
Greetings gents,

So I've given La Mayora and La Bocatorena a few visits and I must say value for money wise, La Bocatorena is hard to beat. They cater for absolutely every body type and skin tone at times it actually becomes frustrating as there are just so many girls I want to be with and choosing one becomes very challenging. The attitudes and service of the ladies vary but for the most part I've had great service except for one or two very mechanical sessions. Rest assured that there are some absolute beauties there and even if you don't have Spanish a simple: "Hablo muy poco espaņol "(I speak very little Spanish) followed by "Puedo ir contigo por favor?" (Can I go with you please) will be all that you need. You're not there for conversation, that is what La Mayor is for.

On that note, there are some stunners at La Mayor as well but when you sit down you will most likely be joined by a young lady or two and be asked to buy her a beer. $8 for a single, $20 for a pitcher which gets you maybe 4 glasses. The price is about the same for a session at either place but the big difference is the quality of the rooms. La Mayor hands down (and this is not saying much as run down is the decor of choice at both places) is more comfortable as the larger beds make for a better shag. Also a bit more privacy at La Mayor as you're in an actual room and not what feels like an office cubicle in La Boca. But, keep this in mind, its going to be a dirty experience as there may be used condom wrappers on the floor and used condoms visible in the bins. But, if the lady of choice is enchanting enough then once you get down to business that shouldn't matter anymore.

Just a word of advice: at La Mayor I thought that asking for a private dance means we go off to the room, I get a strip tease and a shag. No. What that means is you get taken to a booth upstairs and get a nude dance (you get to touch) while a burly and surly bouncer watches on. Yes the dance was fun but being watched by the bouncer felt creepy. This does not include sex though. That is a separate transaction in a separate room and your 5 minute private dance costs $30 while sex costs $20 per 15 minutes. So please keep that in mind to avoid the mistake I made.

Now, on to my question. Walking past the bar La Rana Dorada on my way into the heart of Casco Viejo (the bar being on my right) I spotted what seems to be a dimly lit back entrance to a building. La Rana Dorada is on the same level and this area is right next to the bar. Turning the corner up to Casco Viejo there is a set of stairs going down to this area which is on a corner by the circle. I saw some European gentlemen enter that building and outside there were a few, lets just call them streetwalker looking girls. I'm assuming that this is some kind of brothel as well but it looks significantly more sketchy than the area outside La Mayor / La Boca (which is actually a pretty safe area if you don't wander off into the side streets). That seems like the kind of place you go into with a trusted local (which is what the gentlemen in question seemed to be doing). Does anyone have any info on what this is?

El Patron24
05-16-17, 01:14
Now, on to my question. Walking past the bar La Rana Dorada on my way into the heart of Casco Viejo (the bar being on my right) I spotted what seems to be a dimly lit back entrance to a building. La Rana Dorada is on the same level and this area is right next to the bar. Turning the corner up to Casco Viejo there is a set of stairs going down to this area which is on a corner by the circle. I saw some European gentlemen enter that building and outside there were a few, lets just call them streetwalker looking girls. I'm assuming that this is some kind of brothel as well but it looks significantly more sketchy than the area outside La Mayor / La Boca (which is actually a pretty safe area if you don't wander off into the side streets). That seems like the kind of place you go into with a trusted local (which is what the gentlemen in question seemed to be doing). Does anyone have any info on what this is?I could be wrong, but I think you are talking about the backside of Lunas Castle-Hostel. It is a popular place for foreign backpackers. After you enter the hostel in which is on the main street where most enter Casco, you go down stairs to their bar and club they have inside. I assume there could be back entrance, which would put you near the SE side of La Rana Dorada. Even if there is not a back entrance, it would seem likely that the backpackers go back there to smoke green.

HectorPF
03-09-18, 18:41
Boca Update-.

If you go on a pay day or peak hour weekend, the girls are upcharging like crazy. The standard $15 for 15 minutes turns into additional money for them to take tops off, different positions, ect ect.

Go on a weekday afternoon for your best experience, but there will be less girls working.

Also, I have seen a few guys say they would bring their own condoms next time. This isn't likely to work, as they do not trust outsiders to bring their own protection. They could be expired, holes in them, ect ect (in their mind).

Explorer8939
05-12-18, 13:04
I went a couple of times, if you can speak Spanish, you will have all sorts of ladies available for you, cheap.

HectorPF
05-15-18, 02:38
I went a couple of times, if you can speak Spanish, you will have all sorts of ladies available for you, cheap.Don't scare away the non Spanish speakers. You don't even have to talk to the girls. Grab the one you like by the hand, have your $15 in the other hand, and walk through the back door to the rooms.

The guy at the little booth will take $5 from the girl and hand her a condom. He will tell her which number room to go into. At about 12 minutes another guy will beat on the door to let you know you have 3 minutes left.

You can always pay an extra $15 if you need 15 more minutes. They do not allow your own condoms and they will give you just a minute to get out of the room when you are done.

Plan77
06-06-18, 16:47
I am interested in giving this place a try during my next visit but have a few questions. Will appreciate if someone can just spare a moment to let me know answers to the following, thanks in advance for your time.

1. How exactly does it work. You enter the building, look at ladies, select one and head out to backdoor for rooms? No negotiations about services like GFE, DFK etc?

2. Is it possible to have threesomes or serial bangs (stay in same room and get one girl after the other enter the room every 15 minutes LOL) ? If yes who do I need to talk to?

3. How much extra for 2 hours takeouts and whether to talk discretely to the girl or talk to cashier?

JBoarman
06-17-18, 19:38
Great questions. I would like to know this myself. I'll be in Panama City less than 2 weeks from now.

I am interested in giving this place a try during my next visit but have a few questions. Will appreciate if someone can just spare a moment to let me know answers to the following, thanks in advance for your time.

1. How exactly does it work. You enter the building, look at ladies, select one and head out to backdoor for rooms? No negotiations about services like GFE, DFK etc?

2. Is it possible to have threesomes or serial bangs (stay in same room and get one girl after the other enter the room every 15 minutes LOL) ? If yes who do I need to talk to?

3. How much extra for 2 hours takeouts and whether to talk discretely to the girl or talk to cashier?

Global00
06-17-18, 22:14
1. It is a bar set up. The first thing you will notice is the smell, the dark, smokey vibe and reggaeton LOL. Depending on the time of day, there will be a lot of locals there sitting, drinking and dancing. The bar will be on your left and there may be some women sitting there and there may be women standing or sitting to the right of the bar. After you pass the bar, there will be tables and chairs to the right and left of you and a walk way that will lead you to the back of the bar. As you are walking to the back, you should see a line of women standing in a line for you to choose. They all will be standing near a door. You can approach them and ask for generally 15-20 minutes which will cost 15-20 dollars a session. You can ask whatever services you would like to see if there is a fee before you enter the backdoor. There is a second room to the left of you at his point. It is a another bar area with another set of girls to negotiate with. You go up to them and negotiate what you want. If you negotiate with them to have a session there, then they will lead you to the back or if you in the second bar to the left, then you will go upstairs. They will walk you to a counter or you will have to wait in a line to reach the counter depending how busy it is. You pay the guy or gal at the counter, they will give you condoms and tell you which room to go to. You will be taken to a dirt ass room and you do the deed.

2. You can negotiate anything you want with them. It maybe hard to have a threesome in those closed quarters. I never have done it there. Most of the girls are high volume ladies. Its really designed for a quick fuck.

3. You can negotiate with them to take them out. They are really like independent contractors. I only asked one girl to take her out and she quoted me $80 for the night. I didn't take her though. I'm sure you will be able to negotiate 2 hour sessions if you want but the price is likely going to vary from girl to girl and how well you can convince them.

Great questions. I would like to know this myself. I'll be in Panama City less than 2 weeks from now.

Plan77
06-18-18, 21:46
1. It is a bar set up. The first thing you will notice is the smell, the dark, smokey vibe and reggaeton LOL. Depending on the time of day, there will be a lot of locals there sitting, drinking and dancing. The bar will be on your left and there may be some women sitting there and there may be women standing or sitting to the right of the bar. After you pass the bar, there will be tables and chairs to the right and left of you and a walk way that will lead you to the back of the bar. As you are walking to the back, you should see a line of women standing in a line for you to choose. They all will be standing near a door. You can approach them and ask for generally 15-20 minutes which will cost 15-20 dollars a session. You can ask whatever services you would like to see if there is a fee before you enter the backdoor. There is a second room to the left of you at his point. It is a another bar area with another set of girls to negotiate with. You go up to them and negotiate what you want. If you negotiate with them to have a session there, then they will lead you to the back or if you in the second bar to the left, then you will go upstairs. They will walk you to a counter or you will have to wait in a line to reach the counter depending how busy it is. You pay the guy or gal at the counter, they will give you condoms and tell you which room to go to. You will be taken to a dirt ass room and you do the deed.

2. You can negotiate anything you want with them. It maybe hard to have a threesome in those closed quarters. I never have done it there. Most of the girls are high volume ladies. Its really designed for a quick fuck.

3. You can negotiate with them to take them out. They are really like independent contractors. I only asked one girl to take her out and she quoted me $80 for the night. I didn't take her though. I'm sure you will be able to negotiate 2 hour sessions if you want but the price is likely going to vary from girl to girl and how well you can convince them.Excellent post Global00. Thank you so much.

JBoarman. If you partake, please post a report of what it was like. I think every visitor to Panama must blow $50 at this place at least once.

JBoarman
07-12-18, 23:49
I did partake and I didn't.

Panamanians love their soccer. Went to Boca on a Sat afternoon. Was barely able to get inside. The place was packed with locals and everyone was into soccer. Lot of chicas but no one that peaked my interest. Most of them ugly. The place is dark, you can't even see faces properly. That was my first day, was looking for some action during the day and this is what I found. Sorry but didn't want to have a bad first experience, so I skipped. Just walked out. Also went to La Mayor next door. Found 10 guys watching soccer and 4 ugly chicas just killing time, doing nothing. I wouldn't recommend this place, but that's just me.

Excellent post Global00. Thank you so much.

JBoarman. If you partake, please post a report of what it was like. I think every visitor to Panama must blow $50 at this place at least once.

GB Mongers
07-22-18, 05:19
I just came from Boca. Fully packed with loads of locals.

I could even dare to approach a girl unfortunately. It was just too overwhelming for me.

Can any of you kindly PM me contacts of chiccas I can invite to my hotel room tonight?

Many thanks in advance.

GB.

PussyRiot
11-04-18, 15:27
Stopped by this place on Saturday afternoon while visiting Panama last week and was surprised by the quality of the girls.

There were many Colombians girls available and they look quite attractive.

However, it was really dark inside and had a hard time seeing the girls clearly in the face unless you are right next to them.

This is a great daytime action if you need some.

Also, this place is located on the entrance of Casco Viejo and walking distance to fish market as well.

PoonyD
12-21-18, 15:44
I will be in PC January 9-14. I plan on stopping in La Bocatorena at least once. Wondering how the talent level has been lately. Also would like to know how late they are open and the best times of day to go.

PoonyD
01-15-19, 00:22
For those wondering the price is still $15 for 12 minutes. $5 goes to the house for the room rental $10 goes to the girl. If you pay with a $20 bill they give her the change but she is obligated to give it to you but sometimes you have to ask or else she will keep it. For $30 you can get a half-hour. After my first smash I did half hour clips. I went at all different times every day I was there. For the price you really can't beat it. Lot's of Colombians and Venezuelans. Also a lot of girls with fake tits and asses. There were all shapes sizes and colors. Those wondering about the hours I believe it's open 11 am-2:30 am. I would say from like mid afternoon 2-3 pm on there's tons to choose from. The first few hours it's open the girls casually wonder in but it is slow at opening.

Nixonbd
02-18-19, 19:17
This is a good place for an afternoon diversion. Located just off the entrance to Casco Viejo, it's a good stopping off point after sightseeing for a few beers and quick fuck before you hail a cab back to your hotel. Anytime you can fuck for under $20 is a good time in my book. So, went in on Saturday and Sunday afternoons, about 3:00 pm or so each day. This is a locals bar and it's amazing the number of guys just standing around, not even a drink in hand. If I owned the place there would be a rule, drink in hand or adios MF. But I digress! So on Saturday, there were maybe 40 girls, I should say rather, girls and older women. The age range was early 20's to late 40's. Saturday I did not partake as I was getting a feel for the place. I have to say, I was the only Gringo in the place. So don't go there expecting comradery there. The girls will not really come on to you, some will, but mostly they just stand in a row with the other girls and roam from one part of the building to the other. Of the 40 or so girls, there were maybe half that I would have considered. Some were a little too fat, some a little to brazen for my taste. There were maybe five "negras" in the group. There is very little English spoken in there and no Wi-Fi. The interior of the bar is a bit dumpy, it's somewhat dark, tables and chairs against the walls and two long bars on each side of the building. There will likely be soccer playing on the TVs. The dress of the girls varies; some in skimpy lingerie, others in jeans, some in short dresses, some in shorts and bra top. I was paying $4 for a Corona Extra with salt and lime. If you buy the girl a beer, I believe she gets a portion of that money.

Returned on Sunday and got up the nerve to go for the gusto. There were fewer girls, but 5 - 6 that I would consider taking any other place. Word to the wise, if you see one you like, probably everyone likes her and she will be gone in a flash. So, as noted previously, approach the cashier at the entrance to the rooms with $20 cash in hand. The girl will be given the change and a condom (you cannot use your own). We were led down the hall to a maze of tiny rooms equipped with a twin bed, toilet and sink. Once the door closes, you're on the clock. I had chosen a fair skinned Colombiana who I would rate a 7-8 in looks and body; I'm guessing she was mid-20's with bolt-ONS and no evidence of children. We had a drink at the bar to get in the mood. The foreplay in the room is done quickly as time is money. Rather that opt for the bed, I stood the whole time and after a condom covered BJ, fucked her in a couple different positions. The security guy can be heard throughout the session knocking on adjoining doors that their time is about up. They give you a couple minutes warning. Do not expect a GFE here. This is strictly get in, fuck and go back to the bar. They should literally have revolving doors as several the better looking doors were getting quite banged for the buck, LOL.

All in all, not a great experience, not a bad experience. As they say, you get what you pay for. I didn't feel unsafe, but of you go in there with an attitude. You'll really stick out. The club La Mayor is right next door. It's a fairly nice interior, but there were maybe 4-5 girls sitting and no one dancing. I had one beer and left. It has a very nice bathroom, LOL.

Member #4722
02-19-19, 11:01
This is a good place for an afternoon diversion. Located just off the entrance to Casco Viejo, it's a good stopping off point after sightseeing for a few beers and quick fuck before you hail a cab back to your hotel. Anytime you can fuck for under $20 is a good time in my book. So, went in on Saturday and Sunday afternoons, about 3:00 pm or so each day. This is a locals bar and it's amazing the number of guys just standing around, not even a drink in hand. If I owned the place there would be a rule, drink in hand or adios MF. But I digress! So on Saturday, there were maybe 40 girls, I should say rather, girls and older women. The age range was early 20's to late 40's. Saturday I did not partake as I was getting a feel for the place. I have to say, I was the only Gringo in the place. So don't go there expecting comradery there. The girls will not really come on to you, some will, but mostly they just stand in a row with the other girls and roam from one part of the building to the other. Of the 40 or so girls, there were maybe half that I would have considered. Some were a little too fat, some a little to brazen for my taste. There were maybe five "negras" in the group..Bravo! This is one of the best reports I have read in awhile. I was there about a year ago to the day. I was reminiscing tonight with my wingman this was a bizarre place 100+ guys standing around staring into space. I did find a 9 here last year but evidently she is long gone.

HectorPF
03-06-19, 01:14
I will be in PC January 9-14. I plan on stopping in La Bocatorena at least once. Wondering how the talent level has been lately. Also would like to know how late they are open and the best times of day to go.Mid afternoon on weekdays are great times to go before it gets packed when all the bros get off work.

2:30 AM is the official closing time.

TheBloke1
03-10-19, 01:11
I'm guessing there are more girls than guys and if the girls are doing wham-bang-thank-you-mam for about $15 for 15 minutes mostly with the locals. Then generally how much are they making each day? Do they usually stay for 4, 6, 8 hours and then get out of there; or do they try to make a certain quota for each day, LOL.

I'm heading down there next week for the first time, but after reading reports and if the rooms are as dirty as some posts suggest, I think I will have a hard time (no pun intended) doing the quick in-and-out for $15-20.

I would much prefer to find a girl that I like, buy her a drink and ask her if she'the like to meet up with me later that evening or even possibly toda la noche. But I have to figure out what's a fair price. $80, $100 is about as much as I care to pay. Does anyone know if the prices fall when the places close up at 2:30 am; but I'm sure it's slim pickens by then.

Member #4722
03-10-19, 04:58
I'm guessing there are more girls than guys and if the girls are doing wham-bang-thank-you-mam for about $15 for 15 minutes mostly with the locals. Then generally how much are they making each day? Do they usually stay for 4, 6, 8 hours and then get out of there; or do they try to make a certain quota for each day, LOL.

I'm heading down there next week for the first time, but after reading reports and if the rooms are as dirty as some posts suggest, I think I will have a hard time (no pun intended) doing the quick in-and-out for $15-20.

I would much prefer to find a girl that I like, buy her a drink and ask her if she'the like to meet up with me later that evening or even possibly toda la noche. But I have to figure out what's a fair price. $80, $100 is about as much as I care to pay. Does anyone know if the prices fall when the places close up at 2:30 am; but I'm sure it's slim pickens by then.Brought two back to my hotel from here both were $60/ HR.

TheBloke1
03-10-19, 17:39
Brought two back to my hotel from here both were $60/ HR.I can live with that. Would be better if they're not super clock-watchers. In Medellin I've found the girls tend to relax and are happy to stay longer, especially if you have a few snacks and drinks for them.

El Mechanico
04-10-19, 17:14
Can someone give me the address or the location or directions from Habanos to this place Bocatoreno?

TIA.

El Mechanico.

Member #4722
04-11-19, 06:11
I can live with that. Would be better if they're not super clock-watchers. In Medellin I've found the girls tend to relax and are happy to stay longer, especially if you have a few snacks and drinks for them.Any luck in La Boca on your trip?

Ks345
04-11-19, 17:26
Can someone give me the address or the location or directions from Habanos to this place Bocatoreno?

TIA.

El Mechanico.Hope you had fun in Bocatoreno. Do you recommend and any useful tips? Thanks.

El Mechanico
04-24-19, 16:06
Hope you had fun in Bocatoreno. Do you recommend and any useful tips? Thanks.I haven't been there yet, I'll be there Monday.

El Mechanico.

Giz99
11-06-19, 18:35
I have had visited here two different times with great experiences. I visited mid afternoon and there were 40 to 50 girls of all ages shapes and sizes. I was the only non local person there but had no problems during the day the area is busy and safe. Beers are cheap. I found a number were chubby for me but there was plenty of hot women there. The women generally just stand around the back of the bar and wait for someone to talk to them or give them eye contact a few will walk around. I would compare sessions here to a lap dance back home but with no limits. You head upstairs with your girl to the booth. You had the guy $20. He will keep $5 for the house and give the girl $10 a condom and your $5 change what you can use for a tip if you want. You then head to the room what are nothing to talk about. In my opinion it is better to stand here. Until the guy knocks on the door you can do as little or as much as you want with a hot girl. I highly recommend an afternoon visit here.

MilkDog08
01-25-20, 12:29
I banged three in 4 hours. There is avoid looking Benny in there. You can miss her. Best service in there. Take the thirty with her. My 3rd time I was worried about not getting up so I picked the older looking one with the big tits. I gave fucked her and she allowed me to finish on tits. Great layover now I'm flying to Medellin ti bank like 4 today LOL.

UJ3168
06-22-23, 21:23
I visited this place for the first time in January. The price is still $15 ($5 for room / $10 for girl) for $15 minutes. The bar was packed full, but almost all the customers were locals. Maybe 20 girls standing / walking around inside. There were a few more women who stood outside and / or walked back and forth between the inside and outside. The girls do not generally approach you. Rather, they wait for you to approach, or jester for them to approach you. Beer was like $3, maybe $3. 75? Advertisement for cheaper beer ($2? But kind I ordered was slightly more. Bathrooms are at rear. Just long open shared troughs, no stalls or ever commodes. Stairs at rear wall lead upstairs. Two different staircases, but they lead to same location. Cashier behind plexiglass takes your money and gives you change. I just handed a $20 to the girl, she gave cashier the $20, then gave me $5 back from the change. Cashier stated a room number. The cashier doesn't hand the girl a condom. Rather, there is a large clear plastic container on the wall past the cashier. The girl took a condom from the container. When we got to the room, the girl undressed quickly. There was a couple of hooks to hang clothes upon. I handed her my own condom and met no resistance with using it instead of the one from the large bin. Girl just put the other condom into her purse. The bed is about the size of a massage table. Its more sturdily built, but about the same size. The girl quickly began oral while putting the condom on me. Basically, just until hard enough to get completely on, then off to the bed. I was prepared for the conditions, and actually had a disposable massage table cover with me. It fit the mattress perfectly. Massage table cover are really cheap on Amazon. The girl pushed me down onto my back and climbed on my cowgirl. After a couple minutes I said "Necesita diferente". I'm not really a Spanish speaker. I turned her on her left side with her left (bottom) leg straight and her right (top) leg bent, maybe a 60 degree angle, and started riding her hard. I placed a hand upon the wall to brace myself. After finishing, she handed me some paper to clean myself, but I handed her a travel pack of baby wipes instead. I tipped her $20 and left happy. I'm headed back to Panama City next month and I will be returning to Boca.

Shamester
10-27-23, 18:18
Anyone know how to find this place via Uber?

Please advise.

Thank you.

Giz99
10-28-23, 13:33
Anyone know how to find this place via Uber?

Please advise.

Thank you.This is the address La Bocatoreņa, Calle Pablo Arosemena, Panama City, Panama easy to find on Google maps. 20 minute walk from the cinco de mayo metro station.

I was in Panama last month and stopped my for an afternoon. Great place to visit. Most of the girls were a 5 or 6 but cheaper then a lap dance back home. Choose your girl and go up stairs. Give 20 to the person upstairs, The girl gets 10 and a condom and you get 5 back. A few girls wanted the 5 bucks to take off their tops, I usually give it to them as a tip any ways. Girls from all different countries. Highly recommended.

Mger34
11-07-23, 03:37
I popped into La Boca in October early afternoon on a weekday. One negra said "sexo"? A handful of chicas. It's very dark towards the back. Does this place get better in the evenings or weekends?

I left and walked the cinta costera which was nearby. At the end I noticed a couple buildings on the right with lots of garbage on the ground. The uber driver said to stay away from that area. Those are projects with a lot of criminals. I got lucky. Never going there again.

PoonyD
01-31-24, 15:39
Still $15 for 12 minutes. Loaded with lots of different girls, understand that most will not be top tier. If you're looking for a quick cheap nut it's perfect. The best part is you will see some the exact same girls in there in the afternoon that work the more expensive places at night.

Exoticspirit
02-20-24, 21:52
Still $15 for 12 minutes. Loaded with lots of different girls, understand that most will not be top tier. If you're looking for a quick cheap nut it's perfect. The best part is you will see some the exact same girls in there in the afternoon that work the more expensive places at night.I assume that we can pay about $30 for 24-30 min right? How are the rooms. Do they have showers inside? Do we even bother showering for such short sessions?

Tochka
02-21-24, 03:52
I assume that we can pay about $30 for 24-30 min right? How are the rooms. Do they have showers inside? Do we even bother showering for such short sessions?Bocatorea rooms are crappy, small, with a dirty sink and half ass toilet. Its barely cleaned between sessions. There are two different entrances to go for the rooms. The door near the jukebox games, the other across from the bar. The chicas lineup nearest the entrance they frequent for the rooms.

I always pay for duplo time, double time to get a slightly longer session with the chicas before the dreaded knock.

I like cute Morena colombianas. The Bocatorea quickie sessions are an economical test run to see if she is a keeper for a longer session.

That place is the easiest point & click ever, in fact no need to waste time pointing. Just walk by a chica standing around, give a head nod to the rooms.

Whoosh off ya go like magics.

After an afternoon session with a dozen different types of chicas (blonds, brunette, black hair, red hair, Colombian, Venezuelan, short hair, long hair, tall, shorty, big ass, no ass, cute, girl next door shy, sexy bold) I got tired of those nasty ass GBP style rooms (see Santo Domingo for GBP references). In busy times there's a damn line ten couples deep waiting for rooms to open up.

After a successful test run with a chica.

We leave Bocatorea, and head out, sometimes around the corner to the 2 star no tel motel for an hour or two of fun. There is a $10 exit fee for the chicas.

Other times grabbed a hot Colombian and her Morena girlfriend, hopped in Uber, and went to hourly motel San Roque around the corner from Habanos. Because I needed a decent cheap room & shower for a threesome with decent AC.

Afterward, enjoy delicious Lebanese food or Costa Azul if it's early AM night.

For the no-tell motels in Panama, I tell the chicas to register the room in their names or show their ID. I pay cash for the room and bounce whenever I want. YMMV and experience may vary.

Exoticspirit
02-21-24, 22:44
Bocatorea rooms are crappy, small, with a dirty sink and half ass toilet. Its barely cleaned between sessions. There are two different entrances to go for the rooms. The door near the jukebox games, the other across from the bar. The chicas lineup nearest the entrance they frequent for the rooms.

I always pay for duplo time, double time to get a slightly longer session with the chicas before the dreaded knock.

I like cute Morena colombianas. The Bocatorea quickie sessions are an economical test run to see if she is a keeper for a longer session.

That place is the easiest point & click ever, in fact no need to waste time pointing. Just walk by a chica standing around, give a head nod to the rooms.

Whoosh off ya go like magics.

After an afternoon session with a dozen different types of chicas (blonds, brunette, black hair, red hair, Colombian, Venezuelan, short hair, long hair, tall, shorty, big ass, no ass, cute, girl next door shy, sexy bold) I got tired of those nasty ass GBP style rooms (see Santo Domingo for GBP references). In busy times there's a damn line ten couples deep waiting for rooms to open up.

After a successful test run with a chica.

We leave Bocatorea, and head out, sometimes around the corner to the 2 star no tel motel for an hour or two of fun. There is a $10 exit fee for the chicas.

Other times grabbed a hot Colombian and her Morena girlfriend, hopped in Uber, and went to hourly motel San Roque around the corner from Habanos. Because I needed a decent cheap room & shower for a threesome with decent AC.

Afterward, enjoy delicious Lebanese food or Costa Azul if it's early AM night.

For the no-tell motels in Panama, I tell the chicas to register the room in their names or show their ID. I pay cash for the room and bounce whenever I want. YMMV and experience may vary.Thanks so much for this awesome info! I'll definitely give this place a visit and likely early afternoon before it gets too crazy busy. Just wanted to ask as well if the area there is walkable -- from the Metro station and also the surrounding Casco area in general? I thought I might as well check the area out while I'm there.

Sabor
02-22-24, 02:36
I would chat up the girl for a bit then tell her to go with me to the hostel across the street and take my time balling her.

Exoticspirit
02-22-24, 03:45
I would chat up the girl for a bit then tell her to go with me to the hostel across the street and take my time balling her.I understand that the exit fine might be $10 but how much would the rate be for the girl going outside?

Exoticspirit
02-26-24, 21:45
Pardon my ignorant question but in mongering where I'm from (Toronto / Montreal) as well as in the past trips to Dominican Rep and Costa Rica as well as in Asia, it's standard practice for both girls and clients to shower (sometimes separately sometimes together depending on the girl). It is this same at La Bocatorena? If some sessions are only 12 minutes long, I can't see any time for showers unless it's not considered part of the session time.

Giz99
02-27-24, 13:26
Pardon my ignorant question but in mongering where I'm from (Toronto / Montreal) as well as in the past trips to Dominican Rep and Costa Rica as well as in Asia, it's standard practice for both girls and clients to shower (sometimes separately sometimes together depending on the girl). It is this same at La Bocatorena? If some sessions are only 12 minutes long, I can't see any time for showers unless it's not considered part of the session time.No showers available. There is a sink and a small piece of soap to wash.

Sabor
02-27-24, 16:55
I understand that the exit fine might be $10 but how much would the rate be for the girl going outside?This is where your negotiation skills come in. No different than picking up a girl in Habanos.

Captain Solo
02-27-24, 18:03
For $12 including the room, it's very small and dingy. There is no shower, not enough time anyway unless you pay for multiple sessions.

There is a toilet right next to the bed with a water sprayer wand like a bidet. After sex, the girls would sit on the toilet, pee or take a dump, then spray water on their crotches and butts.

It's not much but a step up from Tijuana where there are no shower wand. Most girls would not shower or wash before or after sex for fear of ruining the hair and make up. Damn. Probably due to not washing and cleaning, about half Mexican clubs and escorts putas have fishy or extremely foul odors from their pussies, sometimes so bad it could knock you out. Some club girls would hop onto sink, pee in it then wash their crotch perching precariously.

Strangely the lowly and humble street girls have no odors. I have not had street girls with pussy or body odors in decades, go figure.

Pardon my ignorant question but in mongering where I'm from (Toronto / Montreal) as well as in the past trips to Dominican Rep and Costa Rica as well as in Asia, it's standard practice for both girls and clients to shower (sometimes separately sometimes together depending on the girl). It is this same at La Bocatorena? If some sessions are only 12 minutes long, I can't see any time for showers unless it's not considered part of the session time.

Exoticspirit
02-28-24, 12:22
For $12 including the room, it's very small and dingy. There is no shower, not enough time anyway unless you pay for multiple sessions.

There is a toilet right next to the bed with a water sprayer wand like a bidet. After sex, the girls would sit on the toilet, pee or take a dump, then spray water on their crotches and butts.Thanks for letting us know. I might do a quick spray myself too as it's better than nothing. I guess there would be no towels either, at least clean ones to dry oneself?

Giz99
02-28-24, 13:23
Thanks for letting us know. I might do a quick spray myself too as it's better than nothing. I guess there would be no towels either, at least clean ones to dry oneself?No towels only tp.

Explorer8939
02-28-24, 15:39
Nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to fuck there.

Captain Solo
02-28-24, 18:53
Towels? Are you kidding? You are not in a 5-star resort, more like a 0 star. The sheets look like that have not been changed in years.

The toilets look filthy. I would not sit on them. You can sit on it, soap up your crotch then spray down with that water wand. It's an unique Panama flavor hehe.

Exoticspirit
03-02-24, 00:59
I assume there's no cover charge to walk in and scope the place out and if I don't like anything there, I can simply walk right out without a penalty fee right?

Explorer8939
03-02-24, 04:37
I assume there's no cover charge to walk in and scope the place out and if I don't like anything there, I can simply walk right out without a penalty fee right?I am not aware of a cover charge.

My recollection is that not many ladies speak English there.

Giz99
03-02-24, 12:14
I assume there's no cover charge to walk in and scope the place out and if I don't like anything there, I can simply walk right out without a penalty fee right?That is correct. You can buy a beer at the bar for $2 grab a seat or wander around. The woman are not aggressive they just seem to stand there and wait until someone approaches them.

RoamingVoyager
03-18-24, 20:11
Came here for the first time last week with my brother-in-law. We live in the states so we have never seen anything like this. I lost count of how many chicas I took upstairs. The best time here is around noon but honestly, you can come here around closing time and still find a girl worthy of taking upstairs to the dingy rooms. When we come back in may, I'm going to try and have them come to our hotel instead. We went here 3 times, once in the afternoon, and twice around midnight. If you come here in the early afternoon, you'll find it's mostly chicas here. Later on in the night it gets kinda hectic as there's a lot more guys sitting and standing around. I came here twice in one day and saw the same girls standing around, some who I already took upstairs. I noticed they usually wear the same outfits everyday too. There was an older Venezuelan chica maybe in her late 40's who had a great body, and she was amazing. A gave her a $5 tip for BBBJ and she rode me and made me pop. I recommend taking her upstairs if you see her. Also, look out for a tall Columbian chica who always wears the pink bra top with these tight, white shorts. Her bottom is huge. She reminds me of the actress Rosslyn Sanchez. I hope she's there again when we return.

Exoticspirit
03-19-24, 23:37
Came here for the first time last week with my brother-in-law. We live in the states so we have never seen anything like this. I lost count of how many chicas I took upstairs. The best time here is around noon but honestly, you can come here around closing time and still find a girl worthy of taking upstairs to the dingy rooms. When we come back in may, I'm going to try and have them come to our hotel instead. We went here 3 times, once in the afternoon, and twice around midnight. If you come here in the early afternoon, you'll find it's mostly chicas here. Later on in the night it gets kinda hectic as there's a lot more guys sitting and standing around. I came here twice in one day and saw the same girls standing around, some who I already took upstairs. I noticed they usually wear the same outfits everyday too. There was an older Venezuelan chica maybe in her late 40's who had a great body, and she was amazing. A gave her a $5 tip for BBBJ and she rode me and made me pop. I recommend taking her upstairs if you see her. Also, look out for a tall Columbian chica who always wears the pink bra top with these tight, white shorts. Her bottom is huge. She reminds me of the actress Rosslyn Sanchez. I hope she's there again when we return.Thanks for your report. Did you go for just their shortest duration session or did you pay for a longer one? How GFE were they? I have a feeling that if this place works for me, I doubt I would want to fork out $100-$150 for a girl at Global Cigars at night.

RoamingVoyager
03-20-24, 20:23
Thanks for your report. Did you go for just their shortest duration session or did you pay for a longer one? How GFE were they? I have a feeling that if this place works for me, I doubt I would want to fork out $100-$150 for a girl at Global Cigars at night.I always went for the shortest duration. Only the Venezuelan chick gave GFE, but at first she taking a bit too long so I had to hurry her up as the 12 minutes comes fast. All the others basically had the same routine, you go in the room, they put the condom on you with a BJ, and the rest is however you want it. It's definitely worth checking out. Try early afternoon first. My next trip I plan on seeing how much they would charge to just come to my hotel. $15 for 12 minutes is a steal and if they're good, I want them to come back to my room instead.