PDA

View Full Version : Siliguri

Madhumahesh
04-16-17, 12:59
I am not a resident of Siliguri, only an occasional visitor. However, from what I see of Siliguri it can be a great mongering destination. I feel Siliguri posts should not be relegated to the obscure " Other Areas" of ISG. Hence starting this thread with my FR:

Got some tips from a senior member of Kolkata forum about spas in Siliguri, Hence decided to monger in spas only.

Went to the famous CC mall. As advised went to the -1 floor and saw a plethora of spas there. However, what I observed from the movement of therapists there was that most of them were from Darjeeling district or from Sikkim. I had some doubts about the quality there and moreover I was more interested in trying out locals. Hence left the floor and went to T spa (T stands for the first four letters out of total 7 letters of the country in SE Asia famous for mongering) Went to the counter and paid the standard 2. 5 k. (I knew the rates as I had visited their Ghy branch). Asked for a Thai with whohas been there for some time and was allotted Miss Gulab (name of flower, translate to English). Could instantly buid a rapport as she was in the Ghy branch for quite some time.

She came in. I told her dispo not required and she agreed, She looked young around 27 years old with big boobs, the largest I have seen in a Thai girl so far. Started the massage and it was really wonderful, the Thai hallmark. Soon the I popped the question of extras and she quoted 5 k for B2 B, Did not elaborate on FS but I insisted and after some haggling, settled on 4. 5 k for B2 B + FS. Rates slightly on the higher side but I was tired of negotiating and moreover did not quite know the place. Soon B2 B started with BBBJ & rimming. It was heavenly and at one stage I was scared that I would come while titty fucking her. Started and finished in missionary.

Overall a satisfying experience and my best fucking experience with a Thai.

Overall rating: 8/10.

Girl: 8/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Pussy: Reasonably tight.

GFE: Yes.

WIR: Would like to try a local girl.

MayFly715
04-17-17, 14:40
I am not a resident of Siliguri, only an occasional visitor. However, from what I see of Siliguri it can be a great mongering destination. I feel Siliguri posts should not be relegated to the obscure " Other Areas" of ISG. Hence starting this thread with my FR:

Got some tips from a senior member of Kolkata forum about spas in Siliguri, Hence decided to monger in spas only.

Went to the famous CC mall. As advised went to the -1 floor and saw a plethora of spas there. However, what I observed from the movement of therapists there was that most of them were from Darjeeling district or from Sikkim. I had some doubts about the quality there and moreover I was more interested in trying out locals. Hence left the floor and went to T spa (T stands for the first four letters out of total 7 letters of the country in SE Asia famous for mongering) Went to the counter and paid the standard 2. 5 k. (I knew the rates as I had visited their Ghy branch). Asked for a Thai with whohas been there for some time and was allotted Miss Gulab (name of flower, translate to English). Could instantly buid a rapport as she was in the Ghy branch for quite some time.

She came in. I told her dispo not required and she agreed, She looked young around 27 years old with big boobs, the largest I have seen in a Thai girl so far. Started the massage and it was really wonderful, the Thai hallmark. Soon the I popped the question of extras and she quoted 5 k for B2 B, Did not elaborate on FS but I insisted and after some haggling, settled on 4. 5 k for B2 B + FS. Rates slightly on the higher side but I was tired of negotiating and moreover did not quite know the place. Soon B2 B started with BBBJ & rimming. It was heavenly and at one stage I was scared that I would come while titty fucking her. Started and finished in missionary..Good initiative on starting this thread.

Very nice FR as well.

I got to try miss are now. Did she give you her personal contact info?

Can you help me with info on ghy?

Addnl info. The whole group at this spa comes for partying in the disc located in the same mall. It's a good place to break the ice. So as to break the massage table later on.

Picassown
05-02-17, 11:47
There are some seedy looking joints in basement of CC, has anyone tried their luck there?

RahulIsBack
05-07-17, 19:52
There are some seedy looking joints in basement of CC, has anyone tried their luck there?Really happy to see an exclusive Siliguri thread finally. This place has the potention to be India's Pattaya. Have had an amazing 10 months here. And the score just keeps ticking on.

Yupp those shady parlours offer a lot. And as rightly mentioned most of the birds there frequent the disc in the same mall, can befriend them there. And then the world is your oyster.

Rohan460
05-11-17, 10:23
Really happy to see an exclusive Siliguri thread finally. This place has the potention to be India's Pattaya. Have had an amazing 10 months here. And the score just keeps ticking on.

Yupp those shady parlours offer a lot. And as rightly mentioned most of the birds there frequent the disc in the same mall, can befriend them there. And then the world is your oyster.Hi brethren,

It's nice to see new thread and FR of siliguri. If you can please share some recommendations.

Rimmer069
05-31-17, 20:09
Which pub do the spa chicks frequent. There are 3 4 pubs in CC mall. Siliguri Bros please help. In Siliguri for work for a day.

Really happy to see an exclusive Siliguri thread finally. This place has the potention to be India's Pattaya. Have had an amazing 10 months here. And the score just keeps ticking on.

Yupp those shady parlours offer a lot. And as rightly mentioned most of the birds there frequent the disc in the same mall, can befriend them there. And then the world is your oyster.

KingMan18
07-11-17, 17:55
Visited the CC mall and went to Thai Spa on the first floor.

Paid 2.9 k for a oil massage, got assigned a Thai named Shahad (in Hindi).

The massage was very good, but some how I didn't like the girl. She asked 2 k for HJ and 6 k for B2B, way too much for her. So rejected the offer and asked her to just finish the massage.

In the end asked her to show her boobs and paid. 5 k as tip.

There are 4 more Thai girls there, looked at other 3. Will try one of them, next time.

Somehow the Thais here are better looking than the ones in Delhi.

MayFly715
07-12-17, 13:23
Any indeps or SPs active in Siliguri? Coming in coming days. Want to make the best out of this trip. Help / suggestions please.

HotPussyEater
08-11-17, 18:36
Recently I came across one girl from Siliguri through social media. The damn hot girl married but divorcee. I liked her very much. She is undergoing financial crunch as usual. If any one of you guys who are in Siliguri or going to Siliguri please PM me. I will try to arrange that girl for you guys. She was asking 10k for night or ST. I can't share her pics because of problems but she is damn hot with good assets.

PussyLover09
08-12-17, 18:54
Recently I came across one girl from Siliguri through social media. The damn hot girl married but divorcee. I liked her very much. She is undergoing financial crunch as usual. If any one of you guys who are in Siliguri or going to Siliguri please PM me. I will try to arrange that girl for you guys. She was asking 10k for night or ST. I can't share her pics because of problems but she is damn hot with good assets.10 k per night is too much even by slg standard.

HotPussyEater
08-13-17, 20:11
10 k per night is too much even by slg standard.If you see her then you might endup in paying more.

But sure you can negotiate with her a little. Girl is damn hot which you might see in dream only.

PussyLover09
08-14-17, 06:13
If you see her then you might endup in paying more.

But sure you can negotiate with her a little. Girl is damn hot which you might see in dream only.So how do I contact her? I am interested.

HotPussyEater
08-14-17, 20:33
So how do I contact her? I am interested.You don't have PM. Have pm first then contact me.

SandipWantSex
08-25-17, 04:03
Recently I came across one girl from Siliguri through social media. The damn hot girl married but divorcee. I liked her very much. She is undergoing financial crunch as usual. If any one of you guys who are in Siliguri or going to Siliguri please PM me. I will try to arrange that girl for you guys. She was asking 10k for night or ST. I can't share her pics because of problems but she is damn hot with good assets.Please share info bro. Reciprocation is guaranteed.

HotPussyEater
08-25-17, 12:49
Please share info bro. Reciprocation is guaranteed.Dear bro,

I do only unconditional help to all the forum members. I have never expected anything from anybody.

You are requested to call me or wA me to the no. Which has been provided in PM.

ChodonRaj
09-04-17, 08:14
Does she have her own place?

Recently I came across one girl from Siliguri through social media. The damn hot girl married but divorcee. I liked her very much. She is undergoing financial crunch as usual. If any one of you guys who are in Siliguri or going to Siliguri please PM me. I will try to arrange that girl for you guys. She was asking 10k for night or ST. I can't share her pics because of problems but she is damn hot with good assets.

Always09
09-18-17, 11:36
Hello Siliguri Mongers. Any good indes that can be shared. Please suggest. Will be in Siliguri for a couple of days next week. Have tried the spa's in CC and the pubs there. But this time looking out for a direct contact.

Thanks and let me know if you need any info on the places I have mongered.

WildBear
10-03-17, 20:30
Does she have her own place?Hi bro,

Can I have her contact, I can reciprocate if you are in Delhi.

DipsMa2000
10-22-17, 01:24
Does she have her own place?Please provide number.

HornyAssAmGuy
11-09-17, 13:09
Friends,

After a gap of sometime I am writing in the forum since I have not ventured in New area in this period.

Now on Saturday am going to Siliguri, would love to here from all regarding SP and MP (with Extras) scene there. My PM is active.

Would love to hear from the counterparts who have been to this part of Bengal. I shall be there on 11th and 12th.

Thanking my friend for HotPussyEater for sharing his contact, but I need some more inde options available for backup and good spa with FS preferably in my PM.

Those who helps can expect the best of contacts at Guwahati.

Thanking in anticipation.

Regards,

HAG.

HornyAssAmGuy
11-16-17, 04:34
As stated I went to Siliguri recently. Liked the scene to some extent. Went to the main mall their and found that there are innumerable MPs there. The ones on the basement have pretty high chance of greeting FS rather then one from 1st floor onwards. Take a half an hour msg for 1000 and you can get chance of FS in most of the MP down there, if you choose the right girl and talk before hand with the therapist.

Hope the pointer would help the other members who happen to visit Siliguri.

Regards,

HAG.

YearOfMonk
11-18-17, 10:29
As stated I went to Siliguri recently. Liked the scene to some extent. Went to the main mall their and found that there are innumerable MPs there. The ones on the basement have pretty high chance of greeting FS rather then one from 1st floor onwards. Take a half an hour msg for 1000 and you can get chance of FS in most of the MP down there, if you choose the right girl and talk before hand with the therapist.

Regards,

HAG.Hello HAG!

What were the charges inside for FS, BBJ etc. ? I keep visiting Siliguri often from Ghy but haven't ventured in the MP scene there yet. Would love to drill some Sikkemese pussy there, as mongering in Sikkim has proved to be a futile effort till now.

Regards.

HornyAssAmGuy
11-19-17, 07:58
Bro,

You can score by paying 1000 to 1500 to the therapist inside. For any further details please have your PM activated.

HAG.

Hello HAG!

What were the charges inside for FS, BBJ etc. ? I keep visiting Siliguri often from Ghy but haven't ventured in the MP scene there yet. Would love to drill some Sikkemese pussy there, as mongering in Sikkim has proved to be a futile effort till now.

Regards.

Vipul1
12-06-17, 10:39
Recently I came across one girl from Siliguri through social media. The damn hot girl married but divorcee. I liked her very much. She is undergoing financial crunch as usual. If any one of you guys who are in Siliguri or going to Siliguri please PM me. I will try to arrange that girl for you guys. She was asking 10k for night or ST. I can't share her pics because of problems but she is damn hot with good assets.Please send me her number.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

AgarWalk
01-07-18, 18:17
Recently I came across one girl from Siliguri through social media. The damn hot girl married but divorcee. I liked her very much. She is undergoing financial crunch as usual. If any one of you guys who are in Siliguri or going to Siliguri please PM me. I will try to arrange that girl for you guys. She was asking 10k for night or ST. I can't share her pics because of problems but she is damn hot with good assets.Can you share her contact bro.

Thanks in advance.

HotPussyEater
02-17-18, 04:31
Refer to my earlier report wide which something was on offer and deal didn't materialised.

Now again deal has revoked.

Guys in Siliguri or nearby can avail this. Life time opportunity here. They are shifting next month.

Description.

She is hot. Chirpy, and beautiful girl.

Not exploited till now.

She has only offered her services for max up-to March mid.

Damages.

As usual and under 10 k for.

LT.

Pic can't be shared openly.

Guys with place only to ping.

Msg me slowly slowly.

GermanD
03-26-18, 20:24
Hello bros,

Any pointer for Cooch Behar?

Cheers.

Abis221
04-20-18, 09:54
I am visiting Siliguri on 23rd April, can anyone help me with some independent reference.

GoldenMax
05-12-18, 07:51

Regards,

HAG.Which mall you are saying can you name it.

Uziuzi
06-12-18, 04:38
I am in Siliguri. Cam any one help with some digits in Siliguri. It will be a great help.

YearOfMonk
06-27-18, 06:46
Hello all!

I'll be in Siliguri shortly. Can any brother help with any reliable leads for a MP, where I can get good BBJ with a decent massage, along with present prevailing rates? Also, if any brother has any gems to share from Darjeeling-Gangtok etc.

Regards,

Monk.

Puppet2016
07-03-18, 07:48
Hello all!

I'll be in Siliguri shortly. Can any brother help with any reliable leads for a MP, where I can get good BBJ with a decent massage, along with present prevailing rates? Also, if any brother has any gems to share from Darjeeling-Gangtok etc.

Regards,

Monk.PM me, maybe I can be a help.

YearOfMonk
07-16-18, 12:34
Firstly, thanks to those brothers who took the pain to reply to my PM & pass on their inputs. Also, kindly excuse me for the detailed report but I have to get this our of my system.

Was at Slg for a week, & ventured to the CC mall last Thursday. Did a recce of the mall & found out that there are about 7-8 MP's at the -1 floor, where an average of 3 therapists were sitting in each MP, awaiting the customers. After spending about half an hour shuffling between the floors, decided to take the plunge at an MP at -1, where about 6 therapists were sitting & chatting. Asked for the rate, & they quoted as Rs. 1 k for half an hour & 1.5 k for an hour. I asked for a discount, & a receptionist declined, but a petite girl from behind said 1.2 k for an hour would do. There were small stairs leading to a small room at Mezzanine level. I was assigned a therapist whom I did not liked, & asked the same girl who had agreed to lower the rate to accompany me, much to the winking & laughs of the fellow birds.

About the girl, a petite Nepali from Gangtok, with fair skin & small assets.

Now starts the KLPD.

The room was dark, dingy, without an A/C, the door was without a latch, no hangers, hooks to hang the clothes. Anyways, undressed & lied face down on the massage table, which had a dirty linen, reeking of oil & stains. The girl enters, asks me to lie on my back as she wanted to start the massage from the front, & goes to play some songs on her cell. She kept the door ajar, & without any warning, she poured a lot of Oil on my chest & started the massage. I objected, saying that I wanted a dry massage as they don't have a shower & I had to travel about 100 KM's after the massage for some work. She kept going saying that she would clean it off later. I had no choice but to agree. The massage was ok, & continued for next 20 minutes. She asked me if I am a Policeman, to which I laughed off.

Seeing that this was going nowhere I asked her if something else was available, & she signalled me to stay silent & not talk about that. I thought maybe LE have placed some CCTV's inside the room, going by her reaction.

Anyways, after 10 more minutes, she asked me in a very low voice as to what I wanted. I asked her for a BBJ, which she declined saying she doesn't do BBJ as she finds it dirty. Another KLPD. I was in no way going to bang her with an open door, so had to take her offer of a handjob. The handjob too was very machenical & it seemed she somehow wanted to end it. Johnny was not too happy with no access to boobs, an open door, & the stinky room. Asked her for top access, which she agreed to, but with a caveat that it would cost extra. I thought it should be me who should charge her instead.

Anyways after 5 minutes of rigorous jerks & some Boob sucking, johnny vomited & she wiped it off with the dispo.

Next, she went down to bring a small bucket of lukewarm water & a towel, which she used to wipe off my body. It was so dirty that I was cursing myself for being there. Got dressed, paid her. 5 k, but she insisted for 1 k, so paid her total of. 7 k, & ran out of the MP. The girl kept requesting that I should visit her next time, & she would provide better service next time. The entire exercise lasted for about 45 minutes, & it was an ordeal.

Lessons: Most MP's at -1 are on LE radar, & therapists are shit scared. The T spa on above floor is much better, but highly expensive. The counter charges are close to 3 k, with extra service inside ranging from 4 to 5 k.

Another important point being that, when I was leaving the mall & waiting for my cab, a LE vehicle with an ACP rank official entered the mall & went running inside with two constables. I thanked my stars & marched ahead, with a vow to never return to the mall for the purpose of mongering.

Damages: 1.2 k at counter. .7 k to the bird.

Ambience: 1/10.

Bird:

Boobs: 5/10.

Body: 6/10.

Attitude: 2/10.

Pussy: Did not try.

WIR: Hell no.

Madhumahesh
07-19-18, 11:49
Ha ha what an experience.

When I went to the- 1 floor last year I made two rounds first on day one and then again in day two. Somehow I sensed that things are not ok there and did not enter any of the spas. The girls or the agents / boys loitering outside did not make any attempt to entice customers. I knew there would be a number of Nepali therapists, most from rural areas. I wanted a Bong therapist, after all its Siliguri. Just gave them a go and I guess it was the right decision. Do not go a spa unless there is a reference / recommendation. . I had a reference / recommendation for T spa and so had a good experience there although it is expensive.

Firstly, thanks to those brothers who took the pain to reply to my PM & pass on their inputs. Also, kindly excuse me for the detailed report but I have to get this our of my system.

Was at Slg for a week, & ventured to the CC mall last Thursday. Did a recce of the mall & found out that there are about 7-8 MP's at the -1 floor, where an average of 3 therapists were sitting in each MP, awaiting the customers. After spending about half an hour shuffling between the floors, decided to take the plunge at an MP at -1, where about 6 therapists were sitting & chatting. Asked for the rate, & they quoted as Rs. 1 k for half an hour & 1.5 k for an hour. I asked for a discount, & a receptionist declined, but a petite girl from behind said 1.2 k for an hour would do. There were small stairs leading to a small room at Mezzanine level. I was assigned a therapist whom I did not liked, & asked the same girl who had agreed to lower the rate to accompany me, much to the winking & laughs of the fellow birds.

About the girl, a petite Nepali from Gangtok, with fair skin & small assets.

Now starts the KLPD...

YearOfMonk
07-20-18, 09:57
Ha ha what an experience.

When I went to the- 1 floor last year I made two rounds first on day one and then again in day two. Somehow I sensed that things are not ok there and did not enter any of the spas. The girls or the agents / boys loitering outside did not make any attempt to entice customers. I knew there would be a number of Nepali therapists, most from rural areas. I wanted a Bong therapist, after all its Siliguri. Just gave them a go and I guess it was the right decision. Do not go a spa unless there is a reference / recommendation. . I had a reference / recommendation for T spa and so had a good experience there although it is expensive.Yes bro, but many brothers had recommended the -1 MP's so took the plunge. However, I consider it as a part of the learning experience. You win some, you lose others. Thanks for the guidance anyways. Will stick to mongering in Delhi from now on.

Jhumroo007
08-20-18, 21:27
Hi there,

I am in the Silliguri / Gangtok area for a week. Wanted some company and if the chemistry is right will keep as companion for a few days. Wondering if people know if this is possible or just a pipe-dream. PM is open if you prefer.

Thanks in advance.

Viky1000
12-24-18, 20:09
Had been assigned north Bengal area by my company. Shifting to Siliguri for the next few years. Would like to drill few Nepali and bong pussies. Would request help from members in Siliguri area.

Sunnt
01-18-19, 17:29
Had been assigned north Bengal area by my company. Shifting to Siliguri for the next few years. Would like to drill few Nepali and bong pussies. Would request help from members in Siliguri area.Near Pradhan nagar don't pay more than 2 k for st refer sunny ..check pm

RockyHotty1990
01-27-19, 17:14
Hi all,

I am from Mumbai l. Visiting Siliguri for 2-3 days. Wish to try some inde / escort / call girl for full night.

Please help!! Thanks in advance!!

Will reciprocate with good contacts in Mumbai.

Natzse
02-08-19, 03:54
Near Pradhan nagar don't pay more than 2 k for st refer sunny ..check pmCan you also PM me the details, I am here for a night today.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Raj1000
02-28-19, 16:02
Currently I am in Siliguri, Can anyone help me providing contacts of Indies, My PM active. Thanks.

Anurag90
03-06-19, 11:48
Near Pradhan nagar don't pay more than 2 k for st refer sunny ..check pmCan you please PM me about any Siliguri beauty? Preferably bong.

Greetings,

Jackson

BeirutGuy
03-07-19, 18:25
Guys,

I will be shifting to Siliguri for about six months and would like to know about the mongering scene there. We can all learn and have a good time if people with prior experience help. In addition, we all can make a group of like minded people and help each other out in getting reliable and safe contacts for our exploits. I will start sharing details as soon as hit the ground running in April.

Anurag90
03-09-19, 06:19
Sharing for first time here. Went to T spa in Vega. Thai there was good looking. Well maintained spa. Rate little bit higher side. After giving good massage, issue of extra came. Went only for B2B. FS was not available, may be you can have after you become familiar.

Looks: 8.

Boobs: 7.5.

Pussy: 7.5.

Attitude: 6.5, was in hurry.

Damage: 2.2 k counter +3 k.

Overall- think spent more than required,. Next time will move to better place where better service like BJ or FS available in less price.

If somebody has suggestion about independent beauty with own place please suggest, models in standard rate will be better. [Email address deleted by Admin] Any advice please ping there. Thanks in advance.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Gamaz5534
03-28-19, 20:34
Near Pradhan nagar don't pay more than 2 k for st refer sunny ..check pmPlease send contact.

Sunnt
04-02-19, 18:10
I met this indi in pradhan nagar area, nice and bubbly girl like to please no time watcher, as I was tired looking some massage in sevok road but finally booked oyo and planned to stay. Over all good experience.

PleasureForYou
04-06-19, 11:20
I met this indi in pradhan nagar area, nice and bubbly girl like to please no time watcher, as I was tired looking some massage in sevok road but finally booked oyo and planned to stay. Over all good experience.I am coming to Siliguri so please share this contact.

ThereForYou
04-24-19, 18:38
Went to this Thai Spa at Veda Mall.

Counter charges high at 2.5 k for 60 minutes. Was allotted Ms L. Petite girl but stylish looking. I doubt she was Thai.

As I greeted her Swadeeka she blankly looked at my face. Spoke proper English.

Massage was OK. I have received far better massage in spa.

Despo was off after 15 mins, but I somehow controlled my mind and never asked for extra.

My intuition told me it was available but it would be very costly. (previous reports also helped me to think so).

My gut feel, in a small town like Siliguri which is predominant by business class, abundant flow of cash is there. So the spa runs well and therapists demand a very high for extras.

This is not in Kolkata where prices are kept at check.

ThereForYou
04-26-19, 04:07
My next stop was in Thai CC SIliguri First Floor.

The rate is 2950- I was allotted Ms J (name of flower).

Massage was OK. After 30 minutes deliberately asked for extra and rate was 5 k for B2B. 3 k for handjob.

I laughed and said its only 2 k why ask so much. She was really angry and tell that it is the fixed price in Siliguri mongering scenario.

Bargained hard and it came to 3.5 k for B2B. Body was good, silicon boobs and I don't like them, for me naturals are best be it small or big.

B2 b skill set was fine she was wet down under.

For me I have to skip spa in Siliguri as it is very expensive and need to stick to SP or Indi.

Ayone with SP or Indi contact may please PM me.

Raj1000
06-02-19, 20:11
My next stop was in Thai CC SIliguri First Floor.

The rate is 2950- I was allotted Ms J (name of flower).

Massage was OK. After 30 minutes deliberately asked for extra and rate was 5 k for B2B. 3 k for handjob.

I laughed and said its only 2 k why ask so much. She was really angry and tell that it is the fixed price in Siliguri mongering scenario.

Bargained hard and it came to 3.5 k for B2B. Body was good, silicon boobs and I don't like them, for me naturals are best be it small or big.

B2 b skill set was fine she was wet down under.

For me I have to skip spa in Siliguri as it is very expensive and need to stick to SP or Indi.

Ayone with SP or Indi contact may please PM me.Expensive as no FS provided.

AgarWalk
08-05-19, 10:57
Have sent you a pm. Please reply.

Guys,

I will be shifting to Siliguri for about six months and would like to know about the mongering scene there. We can all learn and have a good time if people with prior experience help. In addition, we all can make a group of like minded people and help each other out in getting reliable and safe contacts for our exploits. I will start sharing details as soon as hit the ground running in April.

Always09
08-23-19, 12:21
Connected to some SP's. One from an ISG member and the rest from Locanto. Not sure how genuine they are. Any pointers would help. Received lots of profile pics but trusting is an issue as always. Don't want any KLPD.

Any pointers would be helpful.

Always09
09-02-19, 11:42
Connected to some SP's. One from an ISG member and the rest from Locanto. Not sure how genuine they are. Any pointers would help. Received lots of profile pics but trusting is an issue as always. Don't want any KLPD.

Any pointers would be helpful.Different pics but one girl is brought to you. So looks like all the SP's have the same girls. Real girl offered would be 2 to a 8/9 pic sent which seems to be usual across.

Anurag90
09-06-19, 05:06
Hey guys,

Checked in famous T spa in CC. Thai was nice. Strong built. After massage quoted extra. But it was to costly, quoted 8 k for FS, 2 k for HJ. Controlled myself & refused. While talking about cheap services in Kolkata or other places she simply said there you have many options, here not many. Request fellow mongers to check rate in control, price will come down. Massage was good.

Anurag90
10-11-19, 15:30
Hi fellow mongers,

I am occasional monger in Siliguri. Got in touch with independent contact few months ago. Now contact is lost. Can somebody give reference of spa with good service or any other contact? Thai spa & basement of City centre already tried, anything else other than these two will be of great help.

Thanks.

PleasureForYou
11-25-19, 02:31
I am in Siliguri for sometime and looking for a milfs. Please help.

Anurag90
12-11-19, 13:49
Occasional monger in siliguri. Have experience in spa circle mainly. Got few independents, but they are not working now. If any kind hearted soul please share good independent contact or reliable sp no, it will be of great help. Little bit educated & elegant chicks are preferable. Bong, north Indian or north east. Will try to help if I get something new to whoever helps. My PM active. Waiting for some suggestions from seniors & regulars in Siliguri or north areas.

MieGandalf
12-11-19, 20:20
Have messaged you! Please check your PM bro!

I'm a regular visitor to Siliguri!

Occasional monger in siliguri. Have experience in spa circle mainly. Got few independents, but they are not working now. If any kind hearted soul please share good independent contact or reliable sp no, it will be of great help. Little bit educated & elegant chicks are preferable. Bong, north Indian or north east. Will try to help if I get something new to whoever helps. My PM active. Waiting for some suggestions from seniors & regulars in Siliguri or north areas.

Always09
01-06-20, 11:24
Came across some bars in Siliguri that have orchestra. And some dances in between very few. Ones who have visited Mumbai ones will be very disappointed.

The girls are stuck to the stage at the front and it's like viewing a stage show. But as the only option tried it. Same coatwallahs but (no coats here) wanting you to do boni for girls.

They have a few in city centre too.

Not sure if anybody has had any lucks here but for me it was a beer an some eye massaging as had to leave early next day.

Havingsomefun
01-13-20, 17:55
Have messaged you! Please check your PM bro!

I'm a regular visitor to Siliguri!Was wondering if you could help me out with some indi contacts. Cheers.

JHourHappy
02-23-20, 22:01
Guys in Siliguri for a day please help. Pm is open. Spa / indi / sp.

YearOfMonk
02-24-20, 12:41
Hi friends!

So I was at Siliguri for 2 nights. Visited CC Mall for some action. Here's my observations:

I) Basement MP's:- Shady as always. Number of MP's has come down as many seemed closed. Didn't feel safe so went to 1st floor.

II) Thai Spa:- We were three friends, and all wanted a massage, so counter guy said only 2 therapists available, and that too the next slot is available after an hour, hence we left.

III) S Day spa:- 2 k counter charges. Room was decent, Massage was good, but strictly no extras on offer. The therapist said the only reason this MP isn't raided / sealed by LE yet is because they don't provide extras.

IV) Visited a famous hotel where live orchestra / dance takes place. The first floor is where tier 2 girls perform. A group of guys who seemed to be some goons from Bihar were sitting at front, & in two hours we were there, I saw them throw at least 45 k on 2/3 girls.

V) In the same hotel, there is another dance bar on 2nd floor, where tier 1 girls perform. There too saw Bihari guys throw money like crazy. May be they come from nearby Bihar area to quench their thirst as Bihar is a dry state. As per the waiter, these girls are from good families, and are not into extras, however that may not be true.

Planning to set up a base in Siliguri hence might visit frequently, so I'll try and score with local Bengali / Nepali girls, some of whom looked smoking hot. Any leads are welcome.

BeirutGuy
10-25-20, 19:57
Guys,

Have returned to Siliguri again post lockdown, looking forward to start mongering again with some indie stuff for a start. Anybody has any contacts of indies can please help out.

Will reciprocate with contacts in Delhi.

Plan to start ASAP.

LetMeLove
11-21-20, 00:38
Next week, I will be in Siliguri for few days and want explore the options there.

Are the l0 c at nt0 contacts any reliable there? Thinking to try some.

Are there any good indies or reliable SPs that should be tried?

Any suggestions are most welcome.

Thanks.

AgarWalk
12-03-20, 13:07
Near Pradhan nagar don't pay more than 2 k for st refer sunny ..check pmSaw your post in siliguri thread about a chick from pradhan nagar asking 2 k for ST.

Is she still available. Am new to this town and looking out for some mongering scenes.

Will appreciate if you can pass on the contact details.

BeckMandal
01-19-21, 13:59
Anyone has decent contacts in Siliguri? The MP scenario is very dangerous from what I have gauged.

Huachuan
02-06-21, 05:54
Hey brothers,

Can anyone help out by providing reliable and good females to take along for a trip to Gangtok and Darjeeling? A group of friends are planning a bachelor outing.

Regards,

Hua.

Naked Desires3
02-12-21, 14:07
Any local native person from Siliguri or north Bengal or Sikkim?

Please PM me with your WhatsApp contact number.

I need help.

I will be happy to reciprocate in Sonagachi at Kolkata.

MickeyDuck1208
02-16-21, 17:18
Going to Siliguri for the first time in the next couple of weeks. Have a couple of evenings free, looking for some info for fun.

Can help with Bangalore / Chennai / Mumbai where I have some contacts.

Actually had been looking for a bong girl in Bangalore, with no luck. Hope to score something in Siliguri, at the source.

Sakeager
02-21-21, 20:23
Can anyone help out by providing reliable and good contact?

Anurag90
03-16-21, 17:46
I got no of one SP Shilpi long ago (ending with 02). Unfortunately had a bad experience, one month ago, contacted him / her. Booked one girl. On reaching place, another guy came & took to a very cheap hotel (though he said it will be ac room). I paid him 5 k there (this was my mistake, I should have paid after checking the girl). After sometime a girl came, whom you can call a cheap street working girl, not worthy of rs 500. On texting SP, he / she replied that the booked girl (who looked far better & classy) went away as I booked last minute. In any case he should have told me that. I didn't want to make a fuss, left as soon as possible. Don't know if he cheated deliberately or it is the middle man (he said his assistant) who did this cheap arrangement. Money was totally wasted, I gave sent him / her some strict words. Advice to others that always confirm girl after booking, ask twice, pay after meeting her only. Or will be scammed like this.

Mostly Siliguri has spas in CC, another big mall & outside. T spqs are good but very costly. Underground spas in CC are cheap, sometimes have beautiful girls, but very unhygienic. So be alert.

Anybody fellow monger, if you can give any clue of good spa, independent profile or SP in Siliguri, please do, will be grateful.

Tarantula
04-30-21, 10:36
Banged one indie in Siliguri.

She is available via SA. Called her and fixed deed. Girl is experienced and knows how to please men. BBJ skills are awesome.

She is bong girl I guess. Overall, decent in dry Siliguri.

Looks- 6.

Body- 8.

Pussy- 7.

Service- 8.

WIR- yes.

Cranky Som
04-30-21, 22:31
Bro, can you share her digits, PM is active.

Thanks.

She is available via SA. Called her and fixed deed. Girl is experienced and knows how to please men. BBJ skills are awesome.

Looks- 6.

Body- 8.

Pussy- 7.

Service- 8.

WIR- yes.

Maxfun2019
05-05-21, 08:35
Her username in SA? Does she travel?

Looks- 6.

Body- 8.

Pussy- 7.

Service- 8.

WIR- yes.

Rambo95
05-08-21, 05:46
How much did you pay her?

Looks- 6.

Body- 8.

Pussy- 7.

Service- 8.

WIR- yes.

Kilozite
07-27-21, 07:02
I will be travelling to Siliguri next week and will be there for almost 2 days. I need help with Bong or Nepali Indie contacts. Also, do hotels in Siliguri allow guests? How is the scene in MPs? Any info in highly appreciated and I am willing to help if you ever happen to travel to Bangalore. My PM is open.

YearOfMonk
09-23-21, 11:04
Hi brethren!

Will be in Slg for few nights again, & don't feel like venturing into those stinky MP's. So has any brother got hold of any decent indie bird in Siliguri, for incall?

Regards,

Monk.

YearOfMonk
09-27-21, 08:41
So a small update: Visited the CC mall & found that all MP's are shut. There was a girl in one of the MP's who said that they are closed due to Covid, but got info from local friends that it may be due to LE activity.

Hi brethren!

Will be in Slg for few nights again, & don't feel like venturing into those stinky MP's. So has any brother got hold of any decent indie bird in Siliguri, for incall?

Regards,

Monk.

TravelerIn88
11-15-21, 09:23
Hello boys,

Long time lurker here. Travelling to Darjeeling soon. Will any of you be kind enough to share any good leads? Never been to Darjeeling before so don't have any idea. Looking for both GFE as well as a good massage.

Thank you.

Dr Jonny
12-13-21, 09:39
Went to the only place in this mall.

Counter charges are steep but place is quiet nice and hygienic.

A tool job set me back by 2 k.

Good place for a nice massage.

Jonny.

Toppers
12-15-21, 10:30
Went to the only place in this mall.

Counter charges are steep but place is quiet nice and hygienic.

A tool job set me back by 2 k.

Good place for a nice massage.

Jonny.Does the place offer FS?

Dr Jonny
12-17-21, 13:38
Does the place offer FS?I didn't really ask if the therapist will meet outside.

Probably, if one frequents the place.

On a side note, when I was looking for an auto, I saw two normal looking dudes walking out of the mall with svelte chics and looking for autos.

To my untrained eye, it did look like hook ups.

Old hands of Siliguri would be able to throw more light.

Jonny.

JoyBose
01-02-22, 16:32
I hope you can really google that spa name, if you mast. The spa is at the heart of the city. They have 7-8 therapists. I have visited them twice.

Visit 1: Took 60 min message pack. There was only one massage option The therapist assigned to me was Ms. S (name is same as the nickname of a 90's Bollywood action hero). She has a full body and beautiful Nepali / NE features. Massage was good, but she was not much talkative. Didn't gave much hint during massage, after 45 min she was trying to popup the extra option. But, she was hesitant to say it, I cracked some non-veg jokes to lighten the mood. Finally she asked if I will go for a hand job with touching over the cloth. She asked for 1. 5 k and finally settled at 1 k after couple of rounds of haggling. Hadjob was mechanical, but we had an awesome nasty chat that I enjoyed. Not a big fan of over the cloth access, so lift her t-shirt and touch the belly. She guided my had down, fingered her for some time. Finally released after 10-12 minutes. She cleaned me up, gave hug and kissed mean lips.

Burn - 1.5+1 k.

Massage - 7/10.

Extras - 5/10.

GFE - 7/10.

Look - 8/10 (to my taste).

Figure - 7/10 (on the higher side of the curvy body).

Boobs - 8/10 (as I felt from outside).

Kitty - 9/10 (shaved and tight).

WIR. May be not, unless she wants to meed outside for FS.

Visit 2: Took 90 min message pack. The therapist assigned to me was Ms. L (sounds close to the Hindi slang for male genital). She is Fram Mozoram. She is slim. Massage was good. She was even less talkative Ms. S. She was moving my disco a lot but still missing those teasing touches. Popped up the extra option after 60 minutes. Once again only handjob was on the menu. I wanted some thing more, but she didn't agree. I asked her to give bum massage and then handjob, She pulled off disco and give good bum massage. Once turned around she started massaging the balls and propose B2 B for 2 k. I immediately agreed. Mistake. Whatever was it cannot be called B2 B, she pulled up her t-shirt and giving a booby massage and a bellow average bobjob for 7-8 minutes. Finally released with a handjob while I playing with her melons, her technique was better than Ms. S. While in the act she denied to participate in any conversation.
Burn - 2.5+2 k.

Massage - 7/10.

extras - 6/10.

GFE - 4/10.

Look - 7/10 (to my taste).

Figure - 9/10 (her figure is head turner).

Boobs - 8/10 (handful, bit shaggy but erected nipples get hard when she got excited).

Kitty. Not explored.

WIR. Nope, she is too muted.

I believe it is not possible to get FS there, doors don't have locks. Girls seems bit skittish even to ask for extra. So I am stopping any further spa visits. I will rather go with a Bong or Nepali indie. I believe that would be a better VFM.

I am looking for help from seniors with indie or high quality SP contracts. I can return the favor in Bangalore or Singapore.

JoyBose
03-05-22, 20:46
This place is located in a shopping complex near the spa, I mentioned in my last Siliguri FR. Totally rundown place, anyone can guess what's going here in a blink. I earlier not ventured here because of local issues, but recently got to know things have settled down. Coming to the girl, she is 32, around 5'2" in height and bit plum. I found her to be supper appealing, but I have a thing for Bihari MILFs. During a my bachelor days, had affair with two married Bhari MILFs from the same family.

Once inside she asked if I am there for FS, we agreed upon 2 k. She was cooperative, comply to all my request, got BBJ, DFK, some light riming, fingered her sucked her melons. Asked her to come on top, WOT, revers cow girl, dog shots and then finish in WOT. The place was shabby and ambient was not great.

Face - 9/10 (I have my bias).

Body - 6/10 (very big tummy with stretchmarks, but nothing unexpected for MILF).

Boobs - 9/10 (big, firm enough for her age handful and no restriction).

Kitty - 4/10 (loose as expected).

Ass - 8/10.

BBJ - 7/10 (required a little bit of instruction, but over all satisfactory).

DFK - 8/10.

Sex - 7/10.

GFE - 8/10 (good for the standardized here, lots of fake morning but act was subtle).

WRI. Girl, definitely yes. Place not. Got her phone number, let se if something can be arranges.

Lwrgis
03-18-22, 04:57
This place is located in a shopping complex near the spa, I mentioned in my last Siliguri FR. Totally rundown place, anyone can guess what's going here in a blink. I earlier not ventured here because of local issues, but recently got to know things have settled down. Coming to the girl, she is 32, around 5'2" in height and bit plum. I found her to be supper appealing, but I have a thing for Bihari MILFs. During a my bachelor days, had affair with two married Bhari MILFs from the same family.

Once inside she asked if I am there for FS, we agreed upon 2 k. She was cooperative, comply to all my request, got BBJ, DFK, some light riming, fingered her sucked her melons. Asked her to come on top, WOT, revers cow girl, dog shots and then finish in WOT. The place was shabby and ambient was not great.

Face - 9/10 (I have my bias).

Body - 6/10 (very big tummy with stretchmarks, but nothing unexpected for MILF).

Boobs - 9/10 (big, firm enough for her age handful and no restriction).

Kitty - 4/10 (loose as expected)..Good report.

NewbieXDoc
03-28-22, 18:17
I'm entering into a new town. Don't know any contacts here. I'm apologizing in advance for I have nothing to contribute here. Yet. I'll be stationed in Kishanganj can the seniors and good souls here guide me. Thanks in anticipation.

YearOfMonk
03-29-22, 09:42
I'm entering into a new town. Don't know any contacts here. I'm apologizing in advance for I have nothing to contribute here. Yet. I'll be stationed in Kishanganj can the seniors and good souls here guide me. Thanks in anticipation.Why look for prostitutes of Siliguri when you can screw fresh chicks of MGM at Kishanganj. Being a Doc it should be a cakewalk for you.

NewbieXDoc
04-02-22, 13:14
Why look for prostitutes of Siliguri when you can screw fresh chicks of MGM at Kishanganj. Being a Doc it should be a cakewalk for you.Boss one thing I've never done is mix business with pleasure. As tempting as it sounds. ID rather be disappointed than to be regretful.

YearOfMonk
04-12-22, 08:39
Boss one thing I've never done is mix business with pleasure. As tempting as it sounds. ID rather be disappointed than to be regretful.To each their own. I respect your opinion though.

Toppers
05-11-22, 15:00
Hi mongers,

Since there were no activities over the past few months in the Siliguri Forum, I thought I would get it going. Here are some of the FR of the experiences I had:

1st FR:

4 weeks old review: So I went to this mall in Sevoke Road called M Bazar. I think there are at least 5-6 spas in this place. There are some legit saloons too I think but mostly spas. I went to the 2nd floor (consider the underground floor to be ground floor), towards the right end of the building near the staircase there was this spa. I forgot the name but when I recently visited it was under reconstruction (well it needed some). I entered the place it looked not that great and there was a Bihari woman (around 35 years age) and I asked here if massage was available? She said yes and asked to come inside and wait. There were 2 girls one herself and another Nepali chick. Both looked not of my type and I said not interested. The woman said there was another girl if I was interested. Another Nepali chick came from a nearby spa (name is a name of a famous biscuit starting with P and ending with A). She was exactly my type. Slim and cute looking. I took her to the room and paid 1 K for 30 min. She started with dry massage without us opening any clothes. In 15 minutes came the question of extras. She quoted 1.5 K for B2B and 3 K for BBBJ. I asked for FS and she said there were no latches on the door and it was risky. So I went for BBBJ and asked to open her clothes. The BJ itself was not that great but she had some figure. Slim, perfect sized boobs and a perfect and tight pussy. I could put my hand inside and feel it and at the same time she blew me good. I came in 10 min and she took my number and said to call her before I come next time.

2nd FR:

3 weeks old review: So I kept thinking about her body and decided to call her to meet again. She said to come and meet at the adjacent spa (same floor as the previous but on the left side). I paid the usual 1 k at the counter and took her inside. This spa was much better than the previous one and had better rooms and clean sheets. We started the massage and again she asked if I wanted any extras with the same price as above. I asked for FS and this time she agreed and quoted 5 K. We finally agreed on 4 k but since I had not planned for FS I did not have any protection. She was hesitant at first but we did it without any protection. She said she has sex only with her boyfriend and had no signs of anything on her body. So I went for it. It was tight and pretty but she started after 5 min to finish which was not very pleasant and finally I finished with a HJ. Not bad but I would not repeat since it is too expensive and not worth it but worth seeing her nude once.

3rd FR:

3 weeks old: I went to the same place again and paid 1.5 k for an hour and selected another Nepali chick the name I did not ask. She was in her mask all the time. So I could not see her face too but she had a bomb figure. We started with the massage and as usual the question for extras came up and I directly asked for FS. She quoted 3 k and we agreed on 2.5 k. Not a bad kitty but again I had her raw since I did not have any condoms with me. I came outside and it was quite satisfying. She gave me BBBJ with that price.

4th FR:

2 days ago: I went to the same mall but this time I went to the 3rd floor. This spa is located exactly on top of the other spa which is on the 2nd floor. This spa looked much better and also had locks on the door and disposable undies, the ones you would find in Delhi spas. There were 4 girls - 2 Nepali and 2 biharis. I found all of them hot to my taste. I paid 1 K for 30 min. I choose one slightly chubbier Nepali girl (name was the same name as a famous singer, A Bhosle). She actually gave a good massage. She asked if I wanted extras, I asked for FS and said 2.5 K which was what I paid downstairs. She agreed and again she wanted to know if I had protection. Since I did not have it (next time I will definitely take it), we started raw. She had a tight body, medium pussy, medium boobs. It felt ok for the price. She was clean and smelled good. Also her shaved pussy looked virgin. Repeat: Maybe or maybe not with the same girl but the spa yes. I think it is one of the cleanest spas in the building.

One more review:

If you are into online webcam sex, try Aditi Sharma from MR Delhi. 2.5 k with excellent service and bomb figure.

Come on guys lets get this Siliguri page get going. I am sure you guys are banging here and there. Please post your reports. .

YearOfMonk
05-11-22, 17:53
Hi mongers,..Thanks for letting other mongers know about which girls to avoid like plague.

Regards,

Monk.

DekaLora
05-12-22, 08:57
Friendly advice.

Mongering without protection is suicide. If you want to die early, go ahead and do it. It's your life, your choice. But in that process don't put the life's of the girls and other mongers in danger.

Hi mongers,

Since there were no activities over the past few months in the Siliguri Forum, I thought I would get it going. Here are some of the FR of the experiences I had:

1st FR:

4 weeks old review: So I went to this mall in Sevoke Road called M Bazar. I think there are at least 5-6 spas in this place. There are some legit saloons too I think but mostly spas. I went to the 2nd floor (consider the underground floor to be ground floor), towards the right end of the building near the staircase there was this spa. I forgot the name but when I recently visited it was under reconstruction (well it needed some). I entered the place it looked not that great and there was a Bihari woman (around 35 years age) and I asked here if massage was available? She said yes and asked to come inside and wait. There were 2 girls one herself and another Nepali chick. Both looked not of my type and I said not interested. The woman said there was another girl if I was interested. Another Nepali chick came from a nearby spa (name is a name of a famous biscuit starting with P and ending with A). She was exactly my type. Slim and cute looking. I took her to the room and paid 1 K for 30 min. She started with dry massage without us opening any clothes. In 15 minutes came the question of extras. She quoted 1.5 K for B2B and 3 K for BBBJ. I asked for FS and she said there were no latches on the door and it was risky. So I went for BBBJ and asked to open her clothes. The BJ itself was not that great but she had some figure. Slim, perfect sized boobs and a perfect and tight pussy. I could put my hand inside and feel it and at the same time she blew me good. I came in 10 min and she took my number and said to call her before I come next time.

2nd FR:

3 weeks old review: So I kept thinking about her body and decided to call her to meet again. She said to come and meet at the adjacent spa (same floor as the previous but on the left side). I paid the usual 1 k at the counter and took her inside. This spa was much better than the previous one and had better rooms and clean sheets. We started the massage and again she asked if I wanted any extras with the same price as above. I asked for FS and this time she agreed and quoted 5 K. We finally agreed on 4 k but since I had not planned for FS I did not have any protection. She was hesitant at first but we did it without any protection. She said she has sex only with her boyfriend and had no signs of anything on her body. So I went for it. It was tight and pretty but she started after 5 min to finish which was not very pleasant and finally I finished with a HJ. Not bad but I would not repeat since it is too expensive and not worth it but worth seeing her nude once.

3rd FR:

3 weeks old: I went to the same place again and paid 1.5 k for an hour and selected another Nepali chick the name I did not ask. She was in her mask all the time. So I could not see her face too but she had a bomb figure. We started with the massage and as usual the question for extras came up and I directly asked for FS. She quoted 3 k and we agreed on 2.5 k. Not a bad kitty but again I had her raw since I did not have any condoms with me. I came outside and it was quite satisfying. She gave me BBBJ with that price.

4th FR:

2 days ago: I went to the same mall but this time I went to the 3rd floor. This spa is located exactly on top of the other spa which is on the 2nd floor. This spa looked much better and also had locks on the door and disposable undies, the ones you would find in Delhi spas. There were 4 girls - 2 Nepali and 2 biharis. I found all of them hot to my taste. I paid 1 K for 30 min. I choose one slightly chubbier Nepali girl (name was the same name as a famous singer, A Bhosle). She actually gave a good massage. She asked if I wanted extras, I asked for FS and said 2.5 K which was what I paid downstairs. She agreed and again she wanted to know if I had protection. Since I did not have it (next time I will definitely take it), we started raw. She had a tight body, medium pussy, medium boobs. It felt ok for the price. She was clean and smelled good. Also her shaved pussy looked virgin. Repeat: Maybe or maybe not with the same girl but the spa yes. I think it is one of the cleanest spas in the building.

One more review:

If you are into online webcam sex, try Aditi Sharma from MR Delhi. 2.5 k with excellent service and bomb figure.

Come on guys lets get this Siliguri page get going. I am sure you guys are banging here and there. Please post your reports. .

CoolMots
05-29-22, 10:21
Hey Bro,

I am Senior forum member from Pune and now for a month stationed in silliguri. Do help with genuine DP number Or preferably independent girls. If you visit Mumbai / Pune you will be taken care well.

Enjoy Mongering.

CoolMots.

DesiMonger11
07-10-22, 07:43
Hi fellow and senior members.

I am newbie to mongering scene as a whole and was wondering if anyone could give advice regarding spa scene in Siliguri.

Which spa is safe from LE and where the birds are a bit fresh and more well maintained compared to others.

And also where you are less likely to get recognised.

What is the average damage per session for FS.

Thanks in advance, and will surely give FR in anything pans out.

Goldy2410
07-19-22, 07:53

I am newbie to mongering scene as a whole and was wondering if anyone could give advice regarding spa scene in Siliguri.

Which spa is safe from LE and where the birds are a bit fresh and more well maintained compared to others.

Thanks in advance, and will surely give FR in anything pans out.Explored few spas in Siliguri after reading this forum.

First was in a mall name starts from see and it means universe. In fact on first floor of mall they are doubling up as saloon cum spa. One whose name starts from the and ends with A. It's saloon cum spa with a lady who sits on counter. They have 4-5 gals average looking who are available for Massage. Rooms are inside. Counter charge 2000- inside FS available once you select the gal from 1500 to 3000- depending on your negotiating skill. In fact on same floor one more hair salon cum spa is there and I'm sure same serve available there also. As I saw few guys entering and waiting.

The other place is sort of mall on same road as is this mall M followed by Bazaar. It also has 7-8 saloon cum spas on second to third floor. All have 3-4 gals sitting and lurking around eager to offer services. Mostly Bong. Bihari and Nepali. Had a Nepali on second floor saloon with two cabin in the back. But I didn't find hygiene and quality to my liking. It also didn't felt safe as they are saloon and not proper spas.

But if desperate can be visited and explored as many choices available inside. But be cautious.

Will welcome some more good input on Siliguri mongering scence.

Till then happy mongering.

Goldy2410
07-19-22, 08:14

Thanks in advance, and will surely give FR in anything pans out.

Thanks in advance, and will surely give FR in anything pans out.Hi every one,

Explored spa scene in Siliguri. Visited mall starting from see meaning Universe on Sevoke road. It has 2-3 saloon cum spad on first floor. I vis one which starts from the and ends with A. It has saloon in front and 3-4 rooms in back where massage and FS available. On the counter 6-8 girls all average looking are there. You can choose from them and proceed inside. Counter charge 2000/- inside depends on your negotiating skill. FS available from 2-3 K. I could see two more such saloon cum spa on same floor and I guess they also have same arrangements as I could see few guys entering and waiting there.

Next Explored one more mall on same road name starts from M and Bazaar. It also have 6-8 hair saloon cum spas on second and third floor with 3-4 gals in them. Mostly Bihari and Nepali. I visited one on third floor having Nepali gals. FS available in all of them but hygiene was not of my liking. Also didn't feel safe as they all are salon running soas in backyard. Just ok for a quick job if you are desperate. Overall spa scene in Siliguri remains of average or below average from these experiences.

Will urge mongers, to add good inputs in forum to enliven the scene.

Share and enjoy.

Goldy2410
07-30-22, 08:58
Hi brothers,

I m in Siliguri for next week. Was looking for good inde / reliable SP here. Will be greatful if someone can help me with the same.

My PM is active.

TIA.

Toppers
08-25-22, 08:36
Hi mongers,

This FR is for a Spa experience at Cosmos Mall 1st floor right beside Levi's showroom. It starts with A#; I forgot the complete name.

I went inside, there was a lady slightly on the heavier side who was according to me the chillest lady I ever met on any Spa. She offered me some tea. She talked quite friendly with a smile and I was quite comfortable. She said the other girls (1 Nepali chick, 1 Bengali, 1 Adivasi) were on my way. Her figure was not to my liking and I told her I would wait for the girls to arrive. 15 minutes later she told me they might be a bit late and if I wanted to start with the massage with her and take extras with the girls later. I agreed. I opened my clothes and wrapped in a towel. The room was okish, not that great either. They seem to change the disposable bedsheet with every customer though. After 20 minutes of good massage, the other girls came and I selected the slightly slimmer Nepali chick. Her name was Julie but I doubt it she changes it with every customer. I paid up and she quickly undressed her tight jeans. A quick sucking of her titis which was firm and big, she let me finger her pussy. I put on my condom and fucked her to my heart's content. She seemed to enjoy too. She was nice to talk to, all in all a good experience.

Price: 1.5 k at counter for 30 min + 2.5 k for FS with BBBJ (0.5 K tips. You are not obliged).

Recommended!

WIR: Yes but since I am going to Bangkok, then Dubai, I will not be back long.

Quick update: Some MP's seems to have closed in MBazaar which also had quite a few of them. Looks like Slg is getter drier day by day. Please share guys if you monger too.

Toppers.

RCool00
10-11-22, 05:59
Was in town some time back for work. Went through forum and shortlisted one CC mall with decath outlet boards outside.

GF spas are shady salon and spa shops as pointed earlier. They seem eager to lure in male customers for massage mostly. There are 8-10 on the GF. Negotiated 45 minutes massage to 1 k.

Got a NE girl. Sweet looking. Did some massage, then we discussed FS at 2 k. She only slightly pulled down her lowers for a quickie. Did it for 5 minutes in miss, switched to doggy after which I came.

The GF spas don't have water so took only dry massage. No locks. This place only good for quickies. I feel now that I should have negotiated more as service would always be rushed at this place.

Thai spa at higher floor might be better, but I read it is very expensive and then also good experience not guaranteed, so I passed.

If I come again, will ping some bros for indie / SP contacts. Happy to reciprocate in Delhi.

Cheers,

RCool.

Zamatron
10-16-22, 22:48
Although I am a local, I am new to this and am having difficulties finding suitable hotels or rental rooms to bring someone in and do the deed, I have my place but offcourse I have parents and nosy neighbors so it's not an option. Does anyone have experience or know about places I can rent rooms to take girls to or hotels that accept local ids and no hassle. Thanks in advance.

Zamatron
10-16-22, 22:53
Need help finding rooms or hotels to take girls to for the deed, hotels that accept local ids and are hassle free. Thanks in advance.

CumHard9
10-18-22, 10:41
Although I am a local, I am new to this and am having difficulties finding suitable hotels or rental rooms to bring someone in and do the deed, I have my place but offcourse I have parents and nosy neighbors so it's not an option. Does anyone have experience or know about places I can rent rooms to take girls to or hotels that accept local ids and no hassle. Thanks in advance.Hello brother, you can safely use Mistay and Brevistay app to find hotels for hassle free experience. Both have hotel options that accept local IDs. I have experienced both and both are good for fun.

CumHard9
10-18-22, 10:46
Need help finding rooms or hotels to take girls to for the deed, hotels that accept local ids and are hassle free. Thanks in advance.Bro you can chose a variety of Hotels from Stayuncle, Brevistay and Mistay app.

La Professor
10-21-22, 21:10
Although I am a local, I am new to this and am having difficulties finding suitable hotels or rental rooms to bring someone in and do the deed, I have my place but offcourse I have parents and nosy neighbors so it's not an option. Does anyone have experience or know about places I can rent rooms to take girls to or hotels that accept local ids and no hassle. Thanks in advance.Go for Shuktara International hotel in junction for budget stay or Lemon Tree hotel. Both are couple friendly.

Rimmer069
12-24-22, 14:09
In Siliguri for a work trip till 28th. Any pussy suggestions / connects. Can help with reference in Mumbai / Kolkata / Guwahati.

Nogoyap446
01-19-23, 15:50
Hi.

I am looking for an indie / SP in Siliguri. On the thread I couldn't find any recent review for any indie / SP, so I'm not sure if anybody has contacts. If any kind soul could help here, it would be great. I don't have a ISG subscription so if you have a contact, kindly reply to this message and I'll buy a subscription and PM you.

Thanks in advance.

YoungHunter
02-19-23, 04:46
Was in town some time back for work. Went through forum and shortlisted one CC mall with decath outlet boards outside.

GF spas are shady salon and spa shops as pointed earlier. They seem eager to lure in male customers for massage mostly. There are 8-10 on the GF. Negotiated 45 minutes massage to 1 k.

Got a NE girl. Sweet looking. Did some massage, then we discussed FS at 2 k. She only slightly pulled down her lowers for a quickie. Did it for 5 minutes in miss, switched to doggy after which I came.

The GF spas don't have water so took only dry massage. No locks. This place only good for quickies. I feel now that I should have negotiated more as service would always be rushed at this place.

Thai spa at higher floor might be better, but I read it is very expensive and then also good experience not guaranteed, so I passed.

If I come again, will ping some bros for indie / SP contacts. Happy to reciprocate in Delhi.

Cheers,

RCool.I am planning for a visit to Siliguri in next week. Would be grateful if provide any leads.

TharkiBoi
03-12-23, 08:33
I was in Siliguri yesterday and tried exploring SPA in Cosmos and MBazar as I saw some reports for SPAs at both of these places. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any spa. Both malls only had some saloons doing haircuts. It was too late in the evening so decided not to explore City Centre.

Have they all shut down because of LE? Or did I miss anything?

Shojib20
04-12-23, 09:58
What is the current SPA and SP situation in Siliguri?

Anyone have any experience in recent days?

Raj1000
04-18-23, 08:05

Anyone have any experience in recent days?Recently visited one SPA in a famous Mall. But nothing available in the menu, probably due to high LE activity.

MidtownGuy
05-30-23, 20:17
I was in Siliguri for a week for work. Went through the forum posts which indicates that things have gone dry. However, I was hungry and took a chance in one of the evenings.

Ended up going to ceetee mall with them bazaar. Roamed around for a few minutes and found that there are 5-6 saloons across the floors. Did two roundabouts and stepped into one which had no customers. Asked the girl at counter if massage is available (I was standing at the door when I asked). She asked me to come in and close the door. Got my answer. She asked me to sit and discuss.

Discussed the massage time and amount. Agreed after bit of negotiating. Two other girls came in. One looked from Sikkim / Nepal. Other I didn't like. I asked if massage room has locks. She said yes.

She guided me to the massage room. It wasn't a room. It was a cabin with a curtain. In fact there are two cabins. Just partitions. One can hear everything what's going on. I asked about locks. She said. Don't worry no one will come. Then I asked if the Nepali girl will give massage. She said no as her massage skills are average. She herself will give massage. I agreed. She asked me to wear the towel. I did not feel it was clean. I said I will rather be naked. She was ok with it.

Started the massage. Great skills. Very strong hands and great massage. We were chit chatting the whole time. Massaged bums very well before asking me to turn over. Massaged the front well. Since she was on the edge of the bed at times I kept my hand on her ass as if to support her. Did not squeeze, just kept it on her ass.

Then started with inner thighs and groin. I have never been massaged so well. Did not massage the dick. Massaged the area around and it was wow. Extras came up while she was working the groin area. She was ready for FS. No DFK and no BBBJ. I negotiated for bbj for 500 additional. She agreed to it. Went out to tell the other girl probably to be on guard.

Came back and undressed almost fully. She kept her trouser hanging on one leg so that she can wear it in case of emergency. I was already hard during the extra talk. She gave a nice BBBJ and ball sucking for a few minutes. I could smell the pussy from a distance. I don't do DATY at spas so didn't ask. But I kept my hand away also.

I was carrying condom. She also had but I am brand specific and used mine. Started with WoT. She was riding well. Kept at it till she came (at least that's what she told me. I got an ego boost anyhow). Then we switched to missionary. I kept pumping with all my might. Kissed her on the lips. Gradually she opened up on her own and started sucking my tongue. That was unexpected and made me hornier. She was also thrusting from below when I would slow down. I came after sometime. I was ecstatic. I had not cum while fucking for years (though my mongering journey began a few months back only).

Lied down on top of her for a few seconds to enjoy the moment till I was soft. Withdrew and we both got up. She wanted to wipe me with the same towel she had offered me. I stopped her. Wiped myself with my boxers and wore it. Place had no shower of course. She told me she had just gotten off her periods and hadn't had sex since. So she also kind of enjoyed (another ego boost. I know I am average in the act as I haven't practiced enough. But I did well this time).

Paid her and said my goodbyes. Asked her at reception if she meets outside. She said sometimes and shared her number.

I again asked about the Sikkimese. She said '[Non-English text deleted by Admin]'.

Overall I was very satisfied. It was most unexpected because sex was great and I actually came (I think years of masturbation with death grip has made my dick insensitive).

Place was of course shitty. No shower, no rooms, below average hygiene. Name starts with O (fruit used in pizza topping). On the right on the 1st or 2nd floor.

Therapist name is are (precious stone). Dusky Assamese. Looks just ok. Has scar on belly. Curvy but not fat. Ok boobs but good pointy black nips. Average ass.

Damages - 1.5 counter + 2.5 inside.

Went again the next evening. Another FR to follow soon.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

MidtownGuy
06-01-23, 21:23
After a great experience the previous night (read previous FR), I decided to revisit emm bazaar the next evening. I already went through a long, tiring and stressful day and wanted to destress. I reached the place a bit late. Wanted to try a different saloon this time. Anyhow the one I had visited last evening was closed for the day. Went to a nail salon on 2nd floor. They didn't have massage service.

Walked into another salon which was empty and one lady was sitting on sofa. Walked in. She asked me to sit down and discuss. This place gives massage. I asked for NE therapist. She said those girls don't provide great massage. Either she herself would give the massage or another local girl. This therapist was a dusky MILF. Looked attractive and curvy. But I could notice a large belly under the salwar. So I asked for the other girl. She called her the other one. Although she was a local she had some NE facial features on face. She was slim too. So chose her.

This saloon also had a cabin with open top. However it has a non-lockable sliding door. Was given a towel which did not look clean. Went naked after taking permission from therapist.

Massage started. Nothing particular to remember. In less than 5 minutes she popped the extra question. Was ready for FS with BBBJ. No DFK. Price was decided swiftly. She undressed with trouser hanging on one leg (which by now I understand is the SOP). Lifted her salwar and bra. I asked her to get rid of it. She refused citing emergency dressup requirement.

Started with BBBJ which felt good. Started sucking balls. Felt better. Then she started licking the perenium. I was ecstatic. Was rock hard by now. Put the condom and asked her to come on top. She did wot for a few minutes. In the meantime I could hear 2-3 girls chatting in the reception area. That kind of made me a bit uncomfortable. Then she lied down on me while was inside her and started getting up and down. Somehow the position didn't work for me and I went soft. I asked her to stop. Sucked her boobs for a few minutes. Tried kissing her but she did not yield. Asked her to blow me again. She took off the condom and obliged. Took some time to harden again but was up again. Put on a fresh condom and went missionary. Few strokes and went soft again. She was disappointed and asked 'kya ho gaya'. I didn't have any concrete answer.

I thought may be it was the combination or tiring day, uncomfortable chatter from outside and the mild disappointment of therapist keeping her salwar and not kissing. Asked her to give me BJ+HJ and make me cum. She started with BBBJ again. I remained soft. The she switched to licking the perenium again while stroking me. It seemed to work and I started getting hard again. This time she almost reached the anus. I lifted up my ass with non-verbal invitation to rim. She did not do it though. I also didn't ask as it wasn't part of the deal. She kept stroking vigorously. I asked her for PIV again (old condom was still usable). But she refused. Said '[Non-English text deleted by Admin]'. She kept licking the perenium and stroked more vigorously till I came. Then she left and I started dressing up. She went out and I could here group laughter from all the girls. I was the most probable subject of the joke.

While leaving the saw 4 girls sitting on the sofa including my therapist. I moved out without stopping to notice them in detail. The receptionist was outside talking on phone. She had leaned over the railing. She smiled kindly and said 'fir se zaroor aiyyega'. For a microsecond I wanted to dry hump her large ass and grope her for boobs from behind. She was looking more attractive now. I smiled back at her and nodded.

Journey back to my place was filled with some sadness owing to poor performance.

Spa name. Didn't notice. It's on left side as one enters the mall. Either level 0 or 1.

Damages - 1 counter+ 2. 5 inside.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Jignesh
06-02-23, 16:30
Kudos on a remarkably well written FR. Glad you had a good time. Wish to visit Siliguri and Namchi one day soon.

I was in Siliguri for a week for work. Went through the forum posts which indicates that things have gone dry. However, I was hungry and took a chance in one of the evenings.

TharkiBoi
06-15-23, 18:14
Damn, when I went I felt those are just normal saloons and didn't enquire any further. Need to pay a visit soon.

TharkiBoi
07-22-23, 20:11
Went to the pizza topping spa as reported by MidtownGuy bro. For some reason, they have scratched SPA from the banner and it only says saloon. Thanks to MidtownGuy's report else I wouldn't have entered.

The girl at the counter said 2.5 k, which I brought to 1 k and as there is no shower so opted for dry. There were 2 therapists inside, one dusky but tall another fair but short. I was allotted the dusky one which I didn't mind. They have tiny compartments with no door and also the other therapist outside was watching videos on the phone which was irritating. The massage was decent but I left without asking for extras nor did the girl ask anything. The setup guarantees FS but my mood was spoiled by the noise and overall setup so left without any action. Can be a good option if you are looking for a quick release.

WIR: no mostly.

SoloYolo21
08-09-23, 19:19
Hey bro,

I am Senior forum member stationed in Siliguri. Do help with genuine DP number Or preferably independent girls. If you visit Mumbai / Pune you will be taken care well.

Do text me.

Kedawibanit
08-13-23, 19:17
Can you please tell me in what way you are a senior member? This is your first post and there is no active contribution to the forum. Not sure how you are senior? Are you a senior citizen around 90 years and you think that way you are senior and everyone will share all contacts wherever you go?

First understand that you are a Newbie with zero contribution. People here are not fools to believe you unless you validate your point.

These people should be neglected by serious mongers.

Beware of such people.

Hey bro,

I am Senior forum member stationed in Siliguri. Do help with genuine DP number Or preferably independent girls. If you visit Mumbai / Pune you will be taken care well.

Do text me.

SoloYolo21
08-18-23, 13:31
https://members.seeking.com/member/274a7caf-4ccf-470f-9702-b219830d4d94

I found this is SA have anyone tried?

Please reply or message me if anyone has genuine contacts in Siliguri.

SoloYolo21
09-07-23, 15:55
Visited CC Recently.

Went to 3rd floor. After roaming a while found a spa named Red hot stone.

Saw 3-4 girls.

Paid 1.2 k for 1 HR.

Chose a NE girl, aged 23-24.

Went inside a room, the had a attached shower.

But there was no disposal.

Smoked up inside with her, after having a chitchat she started her job (massaging).

Asked her for extras.

She replied only Handjob and BJ and S.

After convincing her she agreed but quoted 5 k.

Brought down to 3 k and she agreed.

After, she opened her clothes fingered her for a while and she was in mood now.

Gave a nice BJ for a while and was ready to make up the scene, she didn't have protection and wanted it raw but I carried few with me so used one and the scene started.

Had fun. After that she helped me in taking shower.

Damage:4. 2 k it was a bit more 3 k is fair.

Pussy: 8/10.

Booby: 9/10.

Fair enough / had makeup on.

Gave her number and wanted me to visit again.

Her name starts with S.

Shawn112
09-20-23, 10:35
Anyone has SP Bibek's no who provides nepali birds. Anyone tried his WG's do let me know.

Affblr
10-22-23, 09:33
Hi,

I am travelling to Siliguri after many years. Nice the see mongering scene is still alive though not much to offer now a days. Curious to know how online sources are useful locally in Siliguri? Tinder, bumble, SA, AFF. Any one with useful info can start a thread.

VK.

CoolMots
11-22-23, 08:13
Friends I am Senior forum member from Mumbai traveling to Siliguri soon. Do share details of any indipendent profile Or SP who has such connect. If you visit Mumbai you will be taken care well.

Enjoy Mongering.

CoolMots.

Cricsus
01-28-24, 10:50

Anyone have any experience in recent days?Its ok, if ones regular and has build sort of rapport with spa owners. Royal (where lady go for makeup) at sangha sevoke road. B2 b and BJ offered depends upon chicks mood. One time release its ok.

Hope it helps.