PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Life

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Want More
05-22-17, 19:04
For Sugar lifestyle and Sugar related discussions.

The main Dubai Reports threads is better used for wider mongering activities. For discussions specific to Sugar lifestyles it would be better to have a dedicated thread. There are a number of Sugar Daddies here and as my personal account testifies there are lots of others who want to enjoy this lifestyle.

Some pointers I would urge the posters follows

1. Respect the difference in approach between WGs and Sugar babies
2. No positing pictures at all unless you have the SBs permission
3. Do not share identifiable details of SBs unless you have her permission

Feel free to add if I have missed anything

Want More
05-23-17, 15:44
The Sugar sites suddenly seem to be full of women replying immediately on the site but move that to WA and take days to come back!! I don't know what the hell is happening here. If was always the other way around, once you were on whatapp, could not turn the tap off!!

Carlos833
05-23-17, 16:24
I've tried the well known SA for some time but it's really expensive.

Is there any other site or app?

Poonhound69
05-24-17, 07:04

Is there any other site or app?You can get a similar experience on travelgirls if you look for residents and not those just in and out for some in an out. Site costs are lower.

You can also get a nice 7 day BYOG deal from girls from visa on arrival countries who want a dubai break, but dont be surprised if the girl ditches you once here..

Want More
05-24-17, 20:39

Is there any other site or app?Some folks have said that tinder works well, I have not tried it though.

Want More
05-24-17, 20:40
You can get a similar experience on travelgirls if you look for residents I have used travel girls around a 1 year ago. It is really full of WGs. You need a much better radar than with SA.

Want More
05-24-17, 20:42
You can also get a nice 7 day BYOG deal from girls from visa on arrival countries who want a dubai break, but dont be surprised if the girl ditches you once here..Have you tried BYOG? I am just expecting that to be a disaster!

Aaragon1977
05-26-17, 22:28
For Sugar lifestyle and Sugar related discussions.

The main Dubai Reports threads is better used for wider mongering activities. For discussions specific to Sugar lifestyles it would be better to have a dedicated thread. There are a number of Sugar Daddies here and as my personal account testifies there are lots of others who want to enjoy this lifestyle.

Some pointers I would urge the posters follows

1. Respect the difference in approach between WGs and Sugar babies
2. No positing pictures at all unless you have the SBs permission
3. Do not share identifiable details of SBs unless you have her permission

Feel free to add if I have missed anythingIt should be ok to warn other members by posting the SA profile link. I am on another website similar to ISG and members post that all the time.

Warning could be related to SB being a pro, health hazard, crazy etc.

Aaragon1977
05-26-17, 22:31
Sorted by decreasing order of success rates.

SA- seeking arrangement.

WYP- what's your price.

Sd4 me- sugar daddy for me.

CL- craigs list- post SD ads.

Tinder-app.

Bumble.

Pof- plenty of fish.

Want More
05-28-17, 03:20
It should be ok to warn other members by posting the SA profile link. I am on another website similar to ISG and members post that all the time.

Warning could be related to SB being a pro, health hazard, crazy etc.Yes I think those should be fine I guess, just worried about someone using it to settle a score.

Want More
05-28-17, 03:22

It also seems that in Dubai there is a whole big world of sugar daddies who find their match in in real life. From the office, or club or something. Old fashioned but very effective.

Poonhound69
05-29-17, 07:09
WM:

I did but its been a while 2008/09. I had already met her three times before in the UK. She was a tall brunette 22 year old wedding planner I met dancing at 'Salsa!' in London. We made out a little the first night at the club but didn't seal the deal as we both came there with other people. I met her once again on the same trip and we ended up having some afternoon delight between her meetings. I met her again in 08 on a stopover (london).

We stayed loosely in touch on skype. A year or so later she was in and out of her marriage and needed the break but couldn't afford a trip. I suggested she come down. We split the ticket, but I paid for her hotel here (5 nights) and took her around the sights. Apart from three or four gifts she did her own shopping. We went dancing every night. She'd spend the morning at the beach, we 'd have a late lunch / early dinner, some good mellow sex and then we'd go dancing. On all but one night (when she had 4 savage garden long islands) the dancing would get her really worked up and we would have crazy monkey sex before I tucked her in and went home.

A couple times I took a half day off to spend the morning with her, both times sliding under the sheets and giving her a sexy wake up call. We never set terms or anything, but it was clear that i expected both of us to have a very good time on the trip. It was funny, she used to call my name and moan softly for day sex but call me papi and slash my back and bite me after a night of dancing.

I wouldn't do a moroccan or romanian girl BYOG, but a UK girl, especially from a smaller town I feel would be a safer bet.

And with visa on arrival, if she overstays, its not your headache and your travel agency doesn't get fined.

Its been a while so I hope this helps. Let me know if you want any more details on PM.

-pH.

Have you tried BYOG? I am just expecting that to be a disaster!

Want More
05-29-17, 20:04
WM:

I had already met her three times before in the UK.

I wouldn't do a moroccan or romanian girl BYOG, but a UK girl, especially from a smaller town I feel would be a safer bet.

And with visa on arrival, if she overstays, its not your headache and your travel agency doesn't get fined.

Its been a while so I hope this helps. Let me know if you want any more details on PM.

-pH.You did it the right way, you already know her, have a sense of what this is going to be all about. I think the disasters which I was expecting are the girls who come up on sites and say " Hey do you want to get me to Dubai". I think that would be really different cup of tea.

I guess the UK girls would be nicer but don't have the faintest idea how to get them. I have got some pings from them, I will take the next ones seriously and give it a shot.

Want More
05-29-17, 20:09
If you get a regular, you could both get discreetly tested for STDs and enjoy fucking without rubber. That is what I miss most with WG. However, you'd need to make sure that she uses proper contraception.That would really be something but quite a Russian roulette.

Am trying to move Sugar discussions on a separate thread. I think folks on Dubai Reports are feeling that it is crowding out the clubbing discussions.

Mawgan
05-30-17, 06:19
Warning could be related to SB being a pro, health hazard, crazy etc.Couple of very obvious pros contacted me. First message after I looked at their profile without contacting me was to offer a threesome. More became more than a little aggressive when I politely declined. No reference to what I thought she was up to, just said thanks but no thanks. She's supposedly left Dubai now but her profile is still active so I wonder if she is recycling the profile through friends.

Anyway, caution is to be as careful with a burner phone as you would in non-civilian activities.

Alex7J
05-30-17, 08:29

SA- seeking arrangement.

WYP- what's your price.

Tinder-app.

Bumble.

Pof- plenty of fish.What about Travel Girls: Heard that it has a lot of success rate and normal girls also can come for sex, I already fucked a Ukraine import by Indusmint from here.

So after SA do we need to be on more websites or SA is good enough for Dubai, guide me Want More or other members as I only want to fuck normal girls they are more hornier and juicer and tighter down.

Cheers guys.

Alex.

Want More
05-31-17, 03:33
What about Travel Girls: Heard that it has a lot of success rate and normal girls also can come for sex, I already fucked a Ukraine import by Indusmint from here.

Alex.Have used travel girls but stopped since it was just way too many WGs. I was looking only for girls based locally. I guess it is a different story when you get her here. I also think that is way too much work when there is so much pussy in Dubai already. SA works fine for me and have not really looked elsewhere.

Alex7J
05-31-17, 10:04
Have used travel girls but stopped since it was just way too many WGs. I was looking only for girls based locally. I guess it is a different story when you get her here. I also think that is way too much work when there is so much pussy in Dubai already. SA works fine for me and have not really looked elsewhere.I agree with you mate but there has to be at least 1 or 2 more websites like SA where you can find good pussy in Dubai, you introduced me to SA now you only guide me mate about more online websites.

Cheers,

Alex.

Want More
06-01-17, 03:39
I agree with you mate but there has to be at least 1 or 2 more websites like SA where you can find good pussy in Dubai,Your energy and dedication to finding pussy is top notch sir. I bow my hat to you!!

The other thing you can do, is to search for girls in Abu Dhabi and send an Uber for them. I have done if once and it worked out well

I use only SA now but last year I had good experience on tinder. On tinder the non-WGs are looking for dating so takes up a lot more time. Many of them are not pleased that you are much older than them.

Our friend Aaragon1977 has put up the list of other sites below, I have not used them but he seems quiet pleased with the outcome.

TrowJ
06-01-17, 16:15
Promised to one of you guys I'd write a report here since I thanked him in the Dubai thread.

Been using SA in my hometown since I saw the info in Dubai thread (had account there before, but never thought I'd find something in my hometown).

Let me put this blunt, if there is a city with a horrid mongering scene, try SA and you might find some amazing pussy very cheap.

My approach:

Messaged every girl that I found fuckable from pictures that was active in past week or so.

First message is the hardest part, if her profile doesn't state anything clear or interesting it is a problem to start the conversation.

Ask a few questions about her, make a few funny remarks, get the conversation relaxed.

I'd suggest switching to whatsapp / viber ASAP.

If the girl didn't mention in her profile that she is just looking for a hookup or even more bluntly put that she is up for sex I usually approached with a question what are her interests from the site, no strings attached dating or just a discrete evening at my place.

Usually after a few messages we got to the agreement to start off with a "discrete evening at my place" (so she can convince herself she is not a working girl but still gets payed for the evening with sex being implied).

If you have the will / time / opportunity to spend a casual evening with a girl first your choice amount will expand by a lot and you might save yourself some money as well. Some of them are blown away by a fancy dinner / winebar and will have sex with you just for the occasional experience.

The ones that did give me a pricetags for evenings spent with them I told instantly that is acceptable for the first time, but if we are to repeat it it has to go way down later on. (100% agreed instantly and we got to a price of around 70€ in local currency, for that price here we can't get any good looking working girl, tbh for any price we can't get any).

If it feels fishy it probably is, just move on to the next one, some reporters found the site and are fucking around with people for their articles.

Currently I don't have time to meet up with all the girls I have found there and made plans with. What a pleasant problem.

Aaragon1977
06-02-17, 02:12
What about Travel Girls: Heard that it has a lot of success rate and normal girls also can come for sex, I already fucked a Ukraine import by Indusmint from here.

So after SA do we need to be on more websites or SA is good enough for Dubai, guide me Want More or other members as I only want to fuck normal girls they are more hornier and juicer and tighter down.

Cheers guys.

Alex.I have never used Travel girls as I live in Houston and it was hard enough to get visa and other things before, I am assuming it is almost impossible with the orange guy in charge.

Try a couple of the sites but remember the sugar life takes a lot of time and effort and the returns are almost always not worth it unless you are on of those junkies who like the hunt more than the kill. I mentioned in a previous thread that sugar baby doesn't make sense in Dubai where you have pussy everywhere.

I usually get a month's subscription on SA and fish it dry before I go to other sites like WYIP or CL. Most times I get messages from girls months after my SA account has expired.

My first email is usually long with my contact details and some directly text or email me. I talk about how I have done this before and some expectations.

Alex7J
06-02-17, 10:35
Your energy and dedication to finding pussy is top notch sir. I bow my hat to you!!

The other thing you can do, is to search for girls in Abu Dhabi and send an Uber for them. I have done if once and it worked out well

I use only SA now but last year I had good experience on tinder. On tinder the non-WGs are looking for dating so takes up a lot more time. Many of them are not pleased that you are much older than them.

Our friend Aaragon1977 has put up the list of other sites below, I have not used them but he seems quiet pleased with the outcome.Lolls I have done the Abu DHabi pasrt also mate, have fucked 1 and she has arranged 1 more for me and 2 more are waiting for me to meet up lollsss stupid I am I told you and dumb when it comes to a new pussy.

But still I prefer SA now as you can chat to these women nicely, they can accompany you to a nice dinner or a movie difficult with the CIS hookers, the only thing now I am looking on SA is how to find good Indian women in UAE or Cabin Crew as that is easy and NSA at all.

Indian women they have always been a fantasy for me and the pleasure to talk to her dirty after the first or second fuck session will be amazing or last but not the least as GOLFER says is swinger action that guy is a pandora box of swinger pussy which I want to try now.

So lets see taking a break as of now as fixed upon with my EK CC so lets see how it goes after that.

Cheers and tx again mate you are an inspiration:

Peace.

Alex.

Want More
06-04-17, 19:25
But still I prefer SA now as you can chat to these women nicely, they can accompany you to a nice dinner or a movie difficult with the CIS hookers, the only thing now I am looking on SA is how to find good Indian women in UAE or Cabin Crew as that is easy and NSA at all.

.The SA site is full of crew, have you tried to use their search feature and put in crew in the text? I have always found if very difficult to set up time with them, given their schedules.

Alex7J
06-05-17, 02:11
The SA site is full of crew, have you tried to use their search feature and put in crew in the text? I have always found if very difficult to set up time with them, given their schedules.For me Crew is the best option as I need for a quick night and they are busy themselves so its perfect set up for me but I am unable to use the search feature in SA teach me on the PM so I can try next time.

Cheers.

Aaragon1977
06-07-17, 02:12
For me Crew is the best option as I need for a quick night and they are busy themselves so its perfect set up for me but I am unable to use the search feature in SA teach me on the PM so I can try next time.

Cheers.There is one girl on SA in Dubai that's a flight crew. Who the F is saying there are tons of them?

Want More
06-07-17, 03:54
There is one girl on SA in Dubai that's a flight crew. Who the F is saying there are tons of them?There are at least 3 active ones right now.

Classic Action
06-07-17, 20:20
There is one girl on SA in Dubai that's a flight crew. Who the F is saying there are tons of them?Actually I am also unable find the search option. Can someone help?

Want More
06-08-17, 05:10
Actually I am also unable find the search option. Can someone help?It is on the left side bottom of the web-site.

Bhattu
06-08-17, 07:18
Actually I am also unable find the search option. Can someone help?Guys,

Its not that I have not tried. Read pages but can't find what SA stands for. Please enlighten.

Wicked Roger
06-08-17, 16:57
WM, Alex this is one expensive SB and while I can see some may drool over her others like me would not.

But that aside has this 'famous' SB been on your radars at all (if and when you need variety and fly her to the UAE).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcaLG0MyWA4

Alex7J
06-09-17, 08:26
WM, Alex this is one expensive SB and while I can see some may drool over her others like me would not.

But that aside has this 'famous' SB been on your radars at all (if and when you need variety and fly her to the UAE).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcaLG0MyWA4Hey WR,

There is so much Sugar Pussy in Dubai you do not need to fly anyone in. Rather when you get bored of it simple go the club and Bar pick up way or even more best if you know Philly stuff they will get you friends and friends of friends. If anyone comes to DXB and does not find pussy I would feel pity for him.

Cheers and pass some of your non pro Philly pussy contacts sometimes you need a change and would love to drill a nice Filipino.

Peace.

Wicked Roger
06-09-17, 18:41
Hey WR,

Cheers and pass some of your non pro Philly pussy contacts sometimes you need a change and would love to drill a nice Filipino.

Peace.Check your PM Alex and see Poonhound recent FR on a gem of a pinay. Limited time only my friend so be quick (I don't mean the shaggng LOL).

Want More
06-13-17, 03:54
Does anyone have a long distance arrangement? Does that every work out?

Want More
06-13-17, 04:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcaLG0MyWA4She is really not my type or wallet!! .

I prefer if SB has a regular source of income and Sugar just adds to it.

Jake993
06-13-17, 09:26
Does anyone have a long distance arrangement? Does that every work out?I kept a sponsorship arrangement going for a few years with a girl in Moscow. But it fizzled out. In fact, when I moved to Moscow it all went to hell.

Want More
06-13-17, 15:32
I kept a sponsorship arrangement going for a few years with a girl in Moscow. But it fizzled out. In fact, when I moved to Moscow it all went to hell.So until you moved, she would keep flying to meet you in your city? That's a lot of work!!

I am sure there is a lesson there on why it went tits up once you moved to Moscow.

Carlos Manashy
06-13-17, 20:40
Dear Gentlemen!

Firstly l would like to thank you all for this creating this sub forum and introducing SA.

I joined SA 2 days earlier, the next morning my inbox is flooded with messages & Likes. I have scheduled a meeting with a Stunner from Romania, that lady is absolutely gorgeous.

I kept it simple and followed Ed Adams advise, like literally point to point. Ed adams you are the fucking player bro!

Now am under process of arranging 2-3 meetings more. I really liked one babe, she is 10/10 but acting too hard to get. Any advise from the players over here?

Thanks & will further keep you posted on the development.

CM.

Want More
06-14-17, 04:22
Dear Gentlemen!

. I really liked one babe, she is 10/10 but acting too hard to get. Any advise from the players over here?

Thanks & will further keep you posted on the development.

CM.My advice is to move on. If she is trouble now, she will be far more difficult as you get ahead.

Enjoy yourself today. Have fun.

Scorpio555
06-14-17, 06:15
Friends,

I have been in SA for quite sometime had really good time with some gems. The site is a mix of working girls who pretend to be regular girls and some real non working girls who are just trying to make an extra buck. Off lately I have been noticing the price quoted for an arrangement have gone to ridiculous levels for E. G. 6 months ago a gem wud quote 1. 5 to 2 k and now it's min of 4 to 5 k I guess it's something to do with supply and demand, however I think we should desist from agreeing to the ridiculous high numbers so that we don't spoil the market. Also one SB had given me an indication that the names and prices of SD's are discussed among certain groups of SB's so be careful with whom you share personal details of urs like pics etc. Also there are lots of scamsters on the site which our fellow members should be warned about incase we come across any bad elements. Just my two piece of advise play safe guys.

Jake993
06-14-17, 07:26
So until you moved, she would keep flying to meet you in your city? That's a lot of work!!

I am sure there is a lesson there on why it went tits up once you moved to Moscow.No, no. I was flying to Moscow every six weeks for about two weeks at a time. At that frequency, it was great. She gave me plenty of quality time when I was in town. But when I moved there full time, it all got messy. All of a sudden she wanted to move in and leave some of her things at my place, blah, blah, blah. She went all GF on me. Not really a proper sponsor arrangement.

Want More
06-15-17, 03:47
No, no. I was flying to Moscow every six weeks for about two weeks at a time. .Hmm. I can understand how this can work out. It is more to do with the specifics of your schedule. I guess, if you are going to be in a city regularly makes sense to set up an arrangement there.

Aaragon1977
06-16-17, 16:47
Guys,

Its not that I have not tried. Read pages but can't find what SA stands for. Please enlighten.If you can't find the answer to that in this thread and the dubai reports thread you don't deserve any pussy period, let alone a sugar baby.

Aaragon1977
06-16-17, 16:53
There are at least 3 active ones right now.Maybe I am not searching it right. I searched with key word "crew".

Want More
06-17-17, 03:50
Ya, that's what I did also. Do you have a lot of other filters on?

Aaragon1977
06-17-17, 04:43
Ya, that's what I did also. Do you have a lot of other filters on?Yes I did have a lot of filters. I see like 6 now. LOL.

Aaragon1977
06-17-17, 04:47
Dear Gentlemen!

Now am under process of arranging 2-3 meetings more. I really liked one babe, she is 10/10 but acting too hard to get. Any advise from the players over here?

CM.Move the fuck on. Plenty of fish in the sea. Google rules of texting women. If you don't have a text game, text only to schedule dates.

Want More
06-17-17, 11:46
Yes I did have a lot of filters. I see like 6 now. LOL.Cool. Have a good time and join the mile high club!!

Carlos Manashy
06-18-17, 00:06
Hi Aaragon,

Agreed many fishes in the sea, but that one had caught my eye.

As I took brother Want More's advise and let it go.

I have scheduled 4 meetings as of now, all four of them are super friendly. The WA msgs keeps going on. But all of them are very particular about nationalities. Wonder what Indians, paki and afros had done.

I was like WTF get a grip, you cannot blame the entire country / Continent for few bad eggs.

Move the fuck on. Plenty of fish in the sea. Google rules of texting women. If you don't have a text game, text only to schedule dates.

Want More
06-18-17, 15:43
But all of them are very particular about nationalities. Wonder what Indians, paki and afros had done.

I was like WTF get a grip, you cannot blame the entire country / Continent for few bad eggs.Everyone has got their type. Can't go around changing the world, best to accept it and find those who match.

John Marina
06-19-17, 19:34

SA- seeking arrangement.

WYP- what's your price.

Tinder-app.

Bumble.

Pof- plenty of fish.
I agree with you mate but there has to be at least 1 or 2 more websites like SA where you can find good pussy in Dubai, you introduced me to SA now you only guide me mate about more online websites.

Cheers,

Alex.I have had some luck with Support Girls (SG). Website is a little better than the App in my opinion.

Aaragon1977
06-20-17, 02:01
Hi Aaragon,

I have scheduled 4 meetings as of now, all four of them are super friendly. The WA msgs keeps going on. But all of them are very particular about nationalities. Wonder what Indians, paki and afros had done.

I was like WTF get a grip, you cannot blame the entire country / Continent for few bad eggs.I am an Indian too and pretty dark one at that. Unfortunately some of our brothers have screwed it up for the rest of us. My mo is simple. I never tell them where I am from and never send a face picture. I send them a pic with me dressed in my best at a party with my face blocked out. My success rate has been 80% at the best and most end in 1st date fucks. I take care to dress well, smell good and hit the gym atleast 3 times a week.

One thing I can't get rid of is the f'ing accent LOL. Read up on good conversation topics, making women feel comfortable and most importantly don't go into a date with the expectations of getting laid.

Genuinely enjoy your time with the girl when you meet for drinks or coffee. Try to avoid meeting for lunch or dinner in the first date. No one looks attractive when they are chewing on food.

Be assertive but not pushy. Women want a man to take lead, 2 hours into the date suggest a change of venue. Have to go now but let me know if you want more tips.

Scorpio555
06-20-17, 06:16
Agree I have also faced discrimination for being where I am from but most of the western Sugar don't care much about Race in fact I have had some of my best experiences with some Europeans ones in my personal opinion I can summarize the gals as follows.

1. British European pricey but best of the lot.

2. East Asians Good but tend to get emotional with their sob stories.

3. East Europeans great body but clock watchers non emotions non friendly.

4. Middle eastern lodsa attitude.

I am an Indian too and pretty dark one at that. Unfortunately some of our brothers have screwed it up for the rest of us. My mo is simple. I never tell them where I am from and never send a face picture. I send them a pic with me dressed in my best at a party with my face blocked out. My success rate has been 80% at the best and most end in 1st date fucks. I take care to dress well, smell good and hit the gym atleast 3 times a week.

One thing I can't get rid of is the f'ing accent LOL. Read up on good conversation topics, making women feel comfortable and most importantly don't go into a date with the expectations of getting laid.

Genuinely enjoy your time with the girl when you meet for drinks or coffee. Try to avoid meeting for lunch or dinner in the first date. No one looks attractive when they are chewing on food.

Be assertive but not pushy. Women want a man to take lead, 2 hours into the date suggest a change of venue. Have to go now but let me know if you want more tips.

Zee Xtreme
06-20-17, 11:13
So SD's. I'll be in Dubai for couple of days late July / early August.

I still don't have a premium SA account but considering upgrading to meet quality girls in Dubai during my stay.

Do you think it's worth it for such a limited period? Or would you recommend sticking to the regular venues?

Carlos Manashy
06-20-17, 17:38
Very true Aaragon, must of those people are tourist who travel once in a blue moon to Dubai.

Good to know that you work out, personality is the most imp, this was advised by few of my girlfriends, but too bad you cannot fake the accent, I grew up in Manchester so my accent puts curtains on all the incoming questions. The arrangements I have made are pretty straight forward 2 drinks in the bar, back to the room and boom boom. Hahahaha.

I cannot wait to meet them and post 4 solid FRs!

Take care Bro.

CM.

I am an Indian too and pretty dark one at that. Unfortunately some of our brothers have screwed it up for the rest of us. My mo is simple. I never tell them where I am from and never send a face picture. I send them a pic with me dressed in my best at a party with my face blocked out. My success rate has been 80% at the best and most end in 1st date fucks. I take care to dress well, smell good and hit the gym atleast 3 times a week.

Want More
06-20-17, 19:59
Do you think it's worth it for such a limited period? Or would you recommend sticking to the regular venues?I would recommend sticking to the usual venues, unless you can get something set up way in advance. Even then be prepared for things to change at short notice.

Laziali
06-22-17, 07:28
I have tried SA and subscribed as premium.

Response rate was a bit low. Whoever responded asked for ridiculous prices minimum I got was 10 K / M. There were a couple of WG who straight forward asked for sex for a meeting 3 K / M.

I believe the market price is higher and this is Dubai, lots of rich SDs who can afford paying above prices. I think it would work better in some other countries were you can find locals who have a regular jobs while SA is extra cash and you can get them for lower prices.

Tinder never worked for me, I never get matched with regular girls, only WGs.

CLs in Dubai has lots of scams and fakes and some rip off stories from a couple of friends.

I think I need to get back to researching in SA and other suggested sites by Aargon as I might have given up too early and need to work more on it.

Cheers.

Laziali
06-22-17, 19:36
So after going through this, I have decided to resub in SA Premium.

Here are the results so far.

1- Still met a couple of WG. They are asking for 2000/3000 K per meeting (Dinner and Private time in a hotel) for the first time, and they say if they click they would go for long term.

2- One asked for 20 K per month, I think I would spend less money if I marry and divorce a woman for 1 month. LOL.

3- a couple of interesting girls, let us see how it goes with them.

So the community has changed since I last used to go through it (6 months ago). I am getting more responses right now.

I will keep you updated with the results. I will see other suggested Sites by Aargon as well.

I am tired with WG scene here in Dubai TBH, Clubs are getting lower quality and Agencies either a rip off or bad quality. I am only dealing with one provider here who has decent price and decent girls every once and a while.

So I will reconsider SA for now and Sugar Life, it makes more sense for me now.

Want More
06-22-17, 20:44
I have tried SA and subscribed as premium.

Response rate was a bit low. Whoever responded asked for ridiculous prices minimum I got was 10 K / M. There were a couple of WG who straight forward asked for sex for a meeting 3 K / M.

SA does take a bit of work to get something going. My preference is that get one or two regulars and stick to that. Constantly moving around take a lot of time in finding different girls. There are lots of normal girls with jobs on the site also. Happy Sugaring!

Aaragon1977
06-23-17, 02:03
So after going through this, I have decided to resub in SA Premium.

Here are the results so far.

1- Still met a couple of WG. They are asking for 2000/3000 K per meeting (Dinner and Private time in a hotel) for the first time, and they say if they click they would go for long term.

2- One asked for 20 K per month, I think I would spend less money if I marry and divorce a woman for 1 month. LOL.
.You can usually do a quick check by looking at the photos. If they are professionally taken, fancy bikini, girls posing pictures with expensive cars etc are mostly going to be asking for big money. Any money talk in the first couple of messages should be a red flag.

Laziali
06-23-17, 02:18
You can usually do a quick check by looking at the photos. If they are professionally taken, fancy bikini, girls posing pictures with expensive cars etc are mostly going to be asking for big money. Any money talk in the first couple of messages should be a red flag.Yes you are right. Some ask for money right away and it is very obvious.

But the problem is if some people do pay, then that is a big issue which will hurt the global market.

If they find SDs that pay that much and people who want easy one time meeting for a fee. Which doesn't make sense to me, why would you pay for a premium account and end up with a WG? While you can find cheaper and better quality else where especially in Dubai.

I haven't tried them, but I am sure they are no difference if they are actually WG.

Let us see how it goes with the couple of girls and will keep you posted.

Want More
06-23-17, 20:39
Yes you are right. Some ask for money right away and it is very obvious.

But the problem is if some people do pay, then that is a big issue which will hurt the global market.

People will be people. Don't worry about them. There are plenty for SBs of all type on the site. All the best with your meets.

AirStream
06-23-17, 21:19
Hi guys,

I've been lurking these forums for a while and find myself in Dubai! So thought I'd try this SA site. Easy enough to setup and I was searching in minutes. Clicked around reading a few profiles and bing some chick messaged me. So we chat for a while and it's very obvious she's looking for money straight away. So I just next her. Onto another. So here I am 1 day later with 2 dates lined up. 1 for lunch by the pool and 1 for cocktails and dinner in the evening! Both were hot chicks, both ended up in my room and the dinner girl stayed all night. Brilliant. Nice chicks as well. All you need is a bit of confidence with these girls and it's easy. Now it's early days, they are going to want something from me in the future, I think? But then I can decide to help it just ignore them.

What's the thoughts of seniors on this?

Air Stream.

Want More
06-24-17, 03:10
Hi guys,
Now it's early days, they are going to want something from me in the future, I think? But then I can decide to help it just ignore them.

What's the thoughts of seniors on this?

Air Stream.Well done! Hope you enjoyed these meets. This whole thing works on give and take on an ongoing basis. I would advice that you should live up to your end of the implied bargain. There is no pride is screwing someone out of their well earned compensation.

AirStream
06-24-17, 08:49
Well done! Hope you enjoyed these meets. This whole thing works on give and take on an ongoing basis. I would advice that you should live up to your end of the implied bargain. There is no pride is screwing someone out of their well earned compensation.Thanks. Yeah I tend to agree on this. Another good tip is to move to WhatsApp as quick as possible as it's easier to get the connection going. I've got another girl on the go already. A 'model' from Western Europe. This could start getting interesting. More fun than Jules, Moscow and Hyatt that's for sure.

WsgCoolToad
06-24-17, 12:52
Guys anyone met any Indian chick from SA.

AirStream
06-24-17, 22:02
Guys anyone met any Indian chick from SA.I've messaged 3 India looking girls. I think they are from India. So far no replies.

Want More
06-25-17, 08:26
Guys anyone met any Indian chick from SA.Yes but they tend to be few and far. Better to get onto Delhi girls and get them over.

AirStream
06-25-17, 09:26
The Story.

Messaged via SA with an opening suggestion that her profile read great and she looked gorgeous, we should meet!

She got back in touch and she suggested we move to WhatsApp. So gave her my digits and off we go to WhatsApp. Started talking about what we did for jobs, what we were looking for etc chatting for about 1 hour. She then said 4000 for dinner date and private. I left her hanging for about 2 hours with no reply. Then I hit her with, look baby there needs to be an attraction, I can sleep with many beautiful women without feeling but that's not what I'm looking for. Sorry xx.

Haha, she's right back saying she wants to meet. So we arrange to meet at a wine bar. 3 glasses later she say she's tired, I say to myself I've fucked this up where did I go wrong! Few minutes later she wants to go back to my hotel to see the room? So again I say to her playfully that's cool but I'm not sleeping with you for money but if you stay over I'll give you a good bed rate!!

Back to the hotel and she's clearly impressed with the suite. Next we're kissing, she drops to her knees like a crazy, grabbing at me and basically ripping my clothes off. What a night. She even wanted to bang without condom, that I never do.

So, we're meeting again in a few days. Not sure how much I can up remembering these chicks. I've had to create a black book!

Aaragon1977
06-25-17, 16:23
Yes but they tend to be few and far. Better to get onto Delhi girls and get them over.That might be the best Idea ever. Change location to Delhi or any other city and bring the best one over. I wish I can get a longer trip in Dubai next time.

Fucking a Lebanese is in my bucket list. Came close once but girl asked for way more money when it came to doing the deed.

Want More
06-25-17, 20:07
Fucking a Lebanese is in my bucket list. Came close once but girl asked for way more money when it came to doing the deed.I have done that a lot, stayed with one for over 6 months when I first moved to Dubai. Have filed lots of reports about it.

Want More
06-25-17, 20:08
That might be the best Idea ever. Change location to Delhi or any other city and bring the best one over. I wish I can get a longer trip in Dubai next time.
.I have kinda of done it. Someone I knew from Delhi was coming to Dubai so got something worked out during the trip here. It worked out well.

AmRev2017
06-25-17, 20:41
The Story.

Messaged via SA with an opening suggestion that her profile read great and she looked gorgeous, we should meet!

She got back in touch and she suggested we move to WhatsApp. So gave her my digits and off we go to WhatsApp. Started talking about what we did for jobs, what we were looking for etc chatting for about 1 hour. She then said 4000 for dinner date and private. I left her hanging for about 2 hours with no reply. Then I hit her with, look baby there needs to be an attraction, I can sleep with many beautiful women without feeling but that's not what I'm looking for. Sorry xx.

Haha, she's right back saying she wants to meet. So we arrange to meet at a wine bar. 3 glasses later she say she's tired, I say to myself I've fucked this up where did I go wrong! Few minutes later she wants to go back to my hotel to see the room? So again I say to her playfully that's cool but I'm not sleeping with you for money but if you stay over I'll give you a good bed rate!!

Back to the hotel and she's clearly impressed with the suite. Next we're kissing, she drops to her knees like a crazy, grabbing at me and basically ripping my clothes off. What a night. She even wanted to bang without condom, that I never do.

So, we're meeting again in a few days. Not sure how much I can up remembering these chicks. I've had to create a black book!Just curious, what nationality?

Alex7J
06-26-17, 00:44
Guys anyone met any Indian chick from SA.5 of them: Fucked 3 in DXB and another 2 in Delhi: There are plenty and plenty on SA.

Cheers and peace.

Want More
06-26-17, 12:37
After a long long time places in Dubai are finally open. We got the whole crew together, Brit, Kenyan and Mumbai and decided to head out. We have been constantly been planning this but it never really worked, lot of other combinations but been always a logistical nightmare to get everyone together. So this was kinda special.

First a very nice dinner of Japanese and then went to a place with loud bollywood music in Jumeirah Marine Hotel. It was so good to hear music and get a drink along with it. At this place, we kept getting weird looks since we are quiet a mixed bunch. At 2 pm, headed back. Back at the place, it was a master class in why it makes sense to keep hanging out with the same crew and everyone is comfortable and knows what they like.

As usual, I am up early but the girls are fast asleep so ISG is my only friend!!

Am planning more of this for the next two days when everyone is off.

Alex7J
06-26-17, 13:24
After a long long time places in Dubai are finally open. We got the whole crew together, Brit, Kenyan and Mumbai and decided to head out. We have been constantly been planning this but it never really worked, lot of other combinations but been always a logistical nightmare to get everyone together. So this was kinda special.

First a very nice dinner of Japanese and then went to a place with loud bollywood music in Jumeirah Marine Hotel. It was so good to hear music and get a drink along with it. At this place, we kept getting weird looks since we are quiet a mixed bunch. At 2 pm, headed back. Back at the place, it was a master class in why it makes sense to keep hanging out with the same crew and everyone is comfortable and knows what they like.

As usual, I am up early but the girls are fast asleep so ISG is my only friend!!

Am planning more of this for the next two days when everyone is off.You need a Russian, Moroccan and Latino to complete your Harem.

Gosh you are super crazy mate.

Cheers and keep up the good work.

Peace.

AirStream
06-26-17, 13:45
Okay so I thought I'd write a report on a chick on SA originally from Belarus but working in Dubai as a Events Coordinator. So we started with the usual introductions on SA. Hi, How are you, all that kinda boring shit. Then she was quick to ask what I was looking for. So I had a read of her profile again and married up some of the things she was looking for. Honesty, appreciative, genuine etc. So I just explained that I was a honest guy, looking to have fun in Dubai and happy to help make any of her dreams come true. Scean was set, she then wanted to move to WhatsApp and when we did all the photos were pinging in like crazy maybe 12 of them. All clothed but she had a rack to die for. So pleasant commentary about how nice she looked and she must go to gym etc. All non sexual, I'm not a creep but I was thinking about it!

So I exchange a few photos with her and she wants to meet, I said cool, lets meet but I have to explain that I don't pay for meets, only if there is chemistry and attraction will I do that. Brilliant she agrees. Now that is the short version of at least 250 messages. It takes some work but hopefully you all get the scene that I created with her. So we meet for drinks at JBH, have a bit of a laugh talking about Dubai, she hates it I tell her you love it really and she says she's going off me quickly with a smile and I say no no you love me like you love Dubai. All that flirting shit, touch her arm, no pull back, she's touching me saying I'm cute and that kinda shit! So I suggest change of venue and head for dinner at the Madinat Souk, can't remember the restaurant name. Nice dinner, need to go back there. Anyway dinner done, bottle of wine down the hatch. I suggest let go somewhere else, maybe I should take you home babe and show you what you've been missing in Dubai. She's up for it, so we head for downtown. The game is on and she's about to be seduced to no end, music on, lights dimmed, glass of cheap shit wine my pal took round the previous evening. Popped a blue one, cause I had a drink and wanted to bang this for a good few hours. Took a little work but eventually the knickers were off. She came first, multiple times, shouting some shit I didn't understand. I didn't stop just kept going. Haha she was mine to play with. So enough of all that.

In the morning all cuddles and saying she wanted to see me again, little play about I'm expensive don't know if she could afford me etc!! I said look let me help you out with that bill you told me about. Point blank declined and said no she wanted to see me again and she's not a working girl etc etc. I gave her 500 to help, shoved it in her bag and texted her when she left to let her know if was there. Job done. I think I'll keep this one on the go a little longer as she is hot as fuck and know how to get me going.

AirStream.

SD x 2 !

Want More
06-26-17, 19:07
You need a Russian, Moroccan and Latino to complete your Harem.

Gosh you are super crazy mate.

Cheers and keep up the good work.

Peace.Ya. That would be so good!

Want More
06-26-17, 19:11
O said no she wanted to see me again and she's not a working girl etc etc. I gave her 500 to help, shoved it in her bag and texted her when she left to let her know if was there. Job done.

SD x 2 !You are a guru of SA!!

AirStream
06-27-17, 11:07
Jeez, I have to say this Praise the Lord for creating an individual with foresight to create SA.

Fucking hell, I've found this super model, stunning girl that is on my hit list. She is so freaking hot. Anyway were chatting on WhatsApp and she wants to get to know me better. Cool, then all of a sudden she says she horny, send a video of her playing with herself. I'm at work and crack a semi. Holy shit. Anyway she wants to come over, so I counter with the Pool & Cocktail offer (The Bar tender at the pool thinks I'm a hero, keeps asking where I meet the girls! Agreed 3 pm, then she says and I quote.

"maybe we will talk about that when we meet, and what if when we meet I will like to make a little love with you; you look nice man, maybe you play with me and I play with you, I like suck you deep, maybe you lick my pussy I like to chat with you I just asking, maybe I stay over with you and spend whole evening, I don't want money or anything just want you know more".

Haha, fucking brilliant. Report to follow! She's going to be buckled by the time she leave me!

AirStream.

AirStream
06-27-17, 11:18
You are a guru of SA!!Haha, learning quickly. I've had my fair share of blocks. Now I just play it ultra cool, creating the illusion that I'm the nicest guy in Dubai and ALL others (including you guys! LOL) are only out to fuck & dump not interested in relations. Haha LOL. Fucking brilliant this is.

Poonhound69
06-27-17, 20:20
*Bow down. *.

A long way from silicon oasis.

AirStream
06-28-17, 01:27
Usual background work done on SA with a online lady from Lithuania. Had a chat for a while and it wasn't really going anywhere. About to NEXT her but thought I'd give it another 5 minutes. Few minutes later a video popped up on WhatsApp with a short video showing her face like some kind of video she would do for a modelling job or some shit. Anyway that got me interested and we arranged a meet that evening for dinner.

Met at nice bar near marina & I was totally blown away with how fit a body she had within the young model look. But I kept my cool, complimented her on her dress and said your gorgeous babe. She liked that. So few glasses of wine and she's clearly hooked on AirStreams seduction plan.

She gets up really quickly mid conversation and wants to dance, so I start laughing and say babe I'm a professional dancer, your couldn't keep up with me! (BTW I can't dance worth a shit) but she drags me up and we groove for a bit.

Grab another drink and I suggest change of venue. But she interjects and whispers into my ear, babe with had a lot of fun but it is time you take me to bed. Fucking brilliant we're bar tab closed (450) and out into a cab within 69 seconds!

Back to the apartment she lay down on the sofa and kicked off her shoes, I head to the bedroom and hear a pop from the kitchen. Thinking wtf. Come back through and she's lying on a cold tiled floor naked with a bottle of bolly that she got from the fridge. Dribbling it on her tits and asking me for help! Fucking crazy. Anyway bottom line is and I shit you not she gave the best slow sloppy BBBJ I have ever had. It was fucking amazing and I pleaded with her in the morning to do that again. It was fuckin unbelievable. Honestly. Holy shit. Any way she left at 12 noon, happy to have made s new friend and I said I'll WhatsApp her and we arrange round 2. She just smiled at me and said, maybe if naughtier next time!!

LOL, this ones a keeper. Especially the way she sucks cock.

AirStream.

AmRev2017
06-28-17, 10:42
Jeez, I have to say this Praise the Lord for creating an individual with foresight to create SA.

Fucking hell, I've found this super model, stunning girl that is on my hit list. She is so freaking hot. Anyway were chatting on WhatsApp and she wants to get to know me better. Cool, then all of a sudden she says she horny, send a video of her playing with herself. I'm at work and crack a semi. Holy shit. Anyway she wants to come over, so I counter with the Pool & Cocktail offer (The Bar tender at the pool thinks I'm a hero, keeps asking where I meet the girls! Agreed 3 pm, then she says and I quote.

"maybe we will talk about that when we meet, and what if when we meet I will like to make a little love with you; you look nice man, maybe you play with me and I play with you, I like suck you deep, maybe you lick my pussy I like to chat with you I just asking, maybe I stay over with you and spend whole evening, I don't want money or anything just want you know more".

Haha, fucking brilliant. Report to follow! She's going to be buckled by the time she leave me!

AirStream.I am speechless. Might end up saying something gibberish so I'll just stop right here.

Want More
06-28-17, 18:43
*Bow down. *.

A long way from silicon oasis.Ha ha. Yes, those were the days. They kept me going to Silicon Oasis, Sports City, DIP. All the far flung places in Dubai. Now days thankfully am in the centre of town. My action pad still a bit far but that keeps it discreet and cheap. Don't have to go looking for action anymore. Got some numbers on speed dial. Either one of the regular SBs or a small group of once in awhile SBs. Someone is always around. All of them know what I like and how to do it, so have zero chances of walking out thinking that it could have been better.

Generally, don't go out with any of them, just meet them at the coffee shop close to the pad or drive there together. However, the recent experience with them in the club got me hooked on the high of being seen around with girl totally into you. None of them can be considered like models but they are all very out going and know how to have fun without getting totally drunk. The Kenyan has a booty that you can rest a glass on which is really something.

Syncretist
06-29-17, 06:00
Hi Chaps,

It is that time of year when the family depart from the sweltering heat of Dubai and Sync get to sample some sweltering heat of Dubai beauties!

I have been intrigued by your postings on SA and thanks guys for the information you have provided. So, I have taken the plunge and joined up. Wow, there are some real beauties here in Dubai! I am now working on a 'date' for the weekend.

I will let you know how I get on.

Cheers,

Sync.

AirStream
06-29-17, 07:24
Hi Chaps,

It is that time of year when the family depart from the sweltering heat of Dubai and Sync get to sample some sweltering heat of Dubai beauties!

I have been intrigued by your postings on SA and thanks guys for the information you have provided. So, I have taken the plunge and joined up. Wow, there are some real beauties here in Dubai! I am now working on a 'date' for the weekend.

Cheers,

Sync.Go easy, don't talk about sex. As soon as she mentions it. Escalate like fook. On the date, flirt like a teenager and the legs will part buddy.

Traceur
06-29-17, 08:22
Usual background work done on SA with a online lady from Lithuania. Had a chat for a while and it wasn't really going anywhere. About to NEXT her but thought I'd give it another 5 minutes. Few minutes later a video popped up on WhatsApp with a short video showing her face like some kind of video she would do for a modelling job or some shit. Anyway that got me interested and we arranged a meet that evening for dinner.

Met at nice bar near marina & I was totally blown away with how fit a body she had within the young model look. But I kept my cool, complimented her on her dress and said your gorgeous babe. She liked that. So few glasses of wine and she's clearly hooked on AirStreams seduction plan.

She gets up really quickly mid conversation and wants to dance, so I start laughing and say babe I'm a professional dancer, your couldn't keep up with me! (BTW I can't dance worth a shit) but she drags me up and we groove for a bit.

Grab another drink and I suggest change of venue. But she interjects and whispers into my ear, babe with had a lot of fun but it is time you take me to bed. Fucking brilliant we're bar tab closed (450) and out into a cab within 69 seconds!.Bloody amazing!

Though need to ask, there was no discussion on monthly payments or P4P?

Have met a few stunners on SA myself but never been this fucking lucky.

AirStream
06-29-17, 11:08
Any on SA? Fancy trying to crack that nut!

AirStream
06-29-17, 12:38
Met this US bird on SA. She's s teacher in Dubai, had a conflicting appointment so had to cancel. Anyway she whatsapped me saying she was good st role play and happy to slot into the meeting! WTF. But I responded with good at role play tell me more! Now she wants to come over with a school girl uniform. I've told her I'm the head master and school girls with low marks get spanked! Not arranged yet but setting the scene for a future report. SA takes work but the results are impressive.

AirStream.

Want More
06-29-17, 14:51
Hi Chaps,

Cheers,

Sync.All the best dude!! Don't take them all, leave a few for us. Between you and Alex and Air, I am getting concerned that the SD standards are going to be so high that I will not measure up.

Rajmalhothraaa
06-30-17, 21:19
That's a great FR. Looks like you had some great fun.

Grab another drink and I suggest change of venue. But she interjects and whispers into my ear, babe with had a lot of fun but it is time you take me to bed. Fucking brilliant we're bar tab closed (450) and out into a cab within 69 seconds!.

IndianKing
07-06-17, 13:52

Grab another drink and I suggest change of venue. But she interjects and whispers into my ear, babe with had a lot of fun but it is time you take me to bed. Fucking brilliant we're bar tab closed (450) and out into a cab within 69 seconds!.Nice! How much was the damage?

Want More
07-06-17, 20:13
We went out as a group again on Wednesday. This time it was three, the SB from Mumbai could not make it. It was the Kenya, Brit and me. It was at the Peruvian bar in Downtown with lovely Burj views. The agreement with the Kenyan is that if there is a girl we both fancy then we will ask her to join. This has never really worked out for us though. We met a really great girl from Columbia and were getting to know her. However, the brit was getting quite friendly with the booze. Thankfully, before she went over the edge, we got the situation in control. The good thing is that the Kenyan and I have agreed that this girl is the one and we are going to invite her out soon enough.

After that the usual, we went back but dropped the brit off at her place since we didn't want to babysit her all night. Back at the Sugar Pad, it was all systems go. She had arranged for the maid service to clean it up earlier that day and fresh sheets etc. The Kenyan has an absolutely fabulous butt and just can't get enough of it. She really knows how to work it.

Went at it for a few times, then got hungry, cooked up a frozen Pizza which went down very smoothly with the red. That got me in the mood again and got it down once more. Few hours to sunrise so watched some porn. Got a nice one before getting set for work.

Too exhausted tonight for anything but we are meeting with the Columbian at LSB tomorrow. If things work well, then have a new one in play.

PondyKing
07-07-17, 18:51
Thanks for all the inputs here. Took first step. Meeting someone. Lets see if it meets the expectation. Some Russian.

AirStream
07-09-17, 19:36
Okay, so I'm now seen her 3 times, all dinner dates at fancy ass 1500 dir places, but the wine tastes good and she is one hell of a fuck. Basically she wants me exclusive, no more fucking for me unless I agree she's my GF. Now it would normally be okay, but I have a taste for more SA.

The last fuck was unbelievable, we were back at my pad and she just walked into the shower and shouted me in. Washed everywhere and led me to the kitchen. She gets on top the counter too and starts playing with her pussy. One thing led to another and I'm pumping her with no condom and she coneing all over the shop. She can tighten her push so much that I thought she was going to break me! Anyway, I'm going to have to let this one go. She's too fucking hot and I'll end of marrying her. Fuck me I just got to Dubai and I've got loads of time to play.

Aaragon1977
07-10-17, 15:45
Okay, so I'm now seen her 3 times, all dinner dates at fancy ass 1500 dir places, but the wine tastes good and she is one hell of a fuck. Basically she wants me exclusive, no more fucking for me unless I agree she's my GF. Now it would normally be okay, but I have a taste for more SA.

The last fuck was unbelievable, we were back at my pad and she just walked into the shower and shouted me in. Washed everywhere and led me to the kitchen. She gets on top the counter too and starts playing with her pussy. One thing led to another and I'm pumping her with no condom and she coneing all over the shop. She can tighten her push so much that I thought she was going to break me! Anyway, I'm going to have to let this one go. She's too fucking hot and I'll end of marrying her. Fuck me I just got to Dubai and I've got loads of time to play.How old is she? And I call BS without pics LOL.

AirStream
07-12-17, 00:33
How old is she? And I call BS without pics LOL.Haha, I have the pics. But there's no way I'm sharing them! 26 years old. I don't know who taught her to fuck but he did a great job!

Wicked Roger
07-12-17, 01:06
Haha, I have the pics. But there's no way I'm sharing them! 26 years old. I don't know who taught her to fuck but he did a great job!Why not.

Just body the body minus the head as I and others do then no way anyone can recognise her. So lets see how hot she really is.

AirStream
07-12-17, 12:47
So I've been chatting to this chick for about 5 days on SA & WhatsApp. Real easy conversations about what I do, what she does, what she wants from life and why she can't get a boyfriend etc. So I find out she's from Holland and works as a make up consultant at a high end department store. We exchange so pics on WhatsApp of me in the apartment, with the Kalifa out the window etc. This lets her know I'm no lookie lou and she agrees to a date, but explicitly tells me no intimacy. So I just respond with a smiley face. Met her at Mina Seyah for few drinks in the bar, spoke about all the usual stuff, but something wasn't right with the conversation, I just couldn't make the connection with her and kept on thinking about the Lithuanian. I decided to call it quits, so I politely explained that I had to get home to deal with somethings and that we should meet again sometime. So that was the end of that date, heading back to the apartment on my own. Doesn't always work out on SA.

AirStream
07-12-17, 12:57
So I mentioned in a early post about the US teacher that wanted spanked. LOL. So we arranged to meet at the Armani hotel for a few drinks, she walks in and instantly I know I want her. Long brown hair, cute face, tidy body. We have a bit of a laugh and I ask her why the huge bag, smiling she says I've got a change of clothes with me. Haha, brilliant. Back to mine after a bottle of wine and she's clearly impressed with the pad. She can't believe the views and all that shit, anyway I'm sitting in the lounge and I say to her, look you've been a really bad girl, you should go to the bathroom to freshen up and come back here for some strict corporal punishment! We laugh and she disappears. Comes back in wearing a fucking school uniform, with make up done like a nasty school girl, holding a fucking vibrator saying Sir, I've been really bad. Fucking crazy *****, anyway she got nailed and nexted. It was fun but nothing like the Lithuanian. Gave her 700 chips to buy some shoes that she wants for her holiday. Job Done.

AirStream
07-12-17, 13:15
Yesterday afternoon was a quiet one for me, hadn't really been setting anything up on SA and to be honest just thinking about Justina the Lithuanian. So Later that afternoon I WhatsApped her, checking to see how she was, she replied 'Horny'. I'm like, ffs instant hard on. Anyway, I invite her round for a 'movie night' and she says she will come at 8 pm. So I dive into the shower at 7 pm, 5 minutes later the intercom is buzzing and it's her, so I send the lift for her and tell her to just come in I'm in the shower. So were talking while I'm in the shower and she's in the toilet area just chatting away, I get dried off and head through and she's got ice from the freezer and she's licking a ice cube and water is dribbling down her chin. Instant Hard on again, anyway I'm laughing at her telling her she's too horny and needs to calm down, that just gets her more wanting it and she teasing like fuck. Anyway she got nailed again, we played with ice for a few hours and kissed for what must have been an hour before that. Anyway, this is getting a bit more serious as I'm starting to have feelings for this chick. She told me later that evening that on SA guys are offering her 10,000 aed a night. Haha, fucking idiots doing that. I just told her she wasn't worth that, with a little smile. God, she's amazing, I'm thinking that I might have to see her one last time, but I need a really good dirty plan to make the most of that last fling. Who knows, I know I don't want to hurt her, but there is too much pussy in Dubai, us guys never learn to keep the keeper.

Air Stream.

Aaragon1977
07-12-17, 20:06
Why not.

Just body the body minus the head as I and others do then no way anyone can recognise her. So lets see how hot she really is.Someone might based on the body pics and then you would know for sure she is fucking multiple guys.

AirStream
07-12-17, 20:30
Well this is starting to get fucking really crazy, gets a call today from Justina, she wants to come speak to me. No problem with that so I'm thinking money time, she's going to hit me with a big sob story and it's going cost me a fortune. At the end of the day we've been fucking about 6 times over the last 10 days or so. Even though I have feelings for this girl I know that SA is all about the arrangement. Anyway she arrives and pulls out the kitchen dinner table seat, and asks me to sit down, she needs to talk. Sure babe, let's talk. She opens up her bag and ties my wrists to the chair really fucking tight. I'm thinking WTF, this is getting scary, she could murder me. LOL. So I'm tied can't move and she starts undressing, now I'm thinking I'm okay she's not going to kill me! LOL. She walking round the chair grabbing my hair really rough saying that I've been fucking other girls and she's really angry. I'm like no babe, I wouldn't do that to you. LOL. Anyway she pulls my shorts down and lifts my tee shirt, gets ice from the freezer and champagne and starts all the ice shot pouring champs on me liking it off anyway I've a raging hard on and she's just ignoring that. Basically she says I'm her and from now on we're together no one else. So I agree with a smile just wanting to get sucked off. But she has other ideas, she blindfolds me and disappears for about 5 minutes. The next thing I know is she unties one of my hands and she's out the door. Leaving me fully frustrated for the night, sending videos of her playing with her pussy and shit. Man this girl is going a number on me. I need help to shift her onto someone else.

Wicked Roger
07-13-17, 01:59
Someone might based on the body pics and then you would know for sure she is fucking multiple guys.And?

This is ISG the girls do shag around like we do and the SA girls do exactly the same as the girls in the clubs? Just in theory have more class as they want more etc but same old profession only wrapped up differently.

So post a picture sans the head. I have as have countless others and no one has figured out.

Now once you mention her name then trust me it is very easy yo find her on SA (as AirStream has just done) or anywhere else for that matter.

Want More
07-13-17, 03:44
s. The next thing I know is she unties one of my hands and she's out the door. Leaving me fully frustrated for the night, sending videos of her playing with her pussy and shit. Man this girl is going a number on me. I need help to shift her onto someone else.This is totally crazy! After all that build up, can't just leave you blue balled!! Hope you called someone to take care of the rest of it. LOL!

Eric T
07-13-17, 08:14
Hi guys,

Have RTFF but want to confirm a nagging suspicion: Is this really a lifestyle suited for singles? I see a lot of quick dates and shags etc.

I'm comparing this to something like my status (git a family here) and I have very little time (if any to) keep wooing them on WA or the site's chat. Heck my burner phone doesn't come home with me so I'm essentially unavailable during the evening hours (unless otherwise planned).

STILL. The thought of a semi / amateur pro still attracts me so asking the obvious: Do I still go for the premium membership and partake in the lifestyle or keep to the ST / AMP arrangement?

Cheers!

Eric

Want More
07-13-17, 19:09
Hi guys,

Have RTFF but want to confirm a nagging suspicion: Is this really a lifestyle suited for singles? I see a lot of quick dates and shags etc.

EricIt is probably better for you. Most SBs understand your time and are very respectful of it. With a regular stable of SBs you can plan ahead and know that you are going to have a quality time. My advice is to stick with a few that workout well, constantly changing SBs takes its toll on your time. Finally, it is about what works for you and makes the bell ring.

AirStream
07-13-17, 19:57
Hi guys,

I'm comparing this to something like my status (git a family here) and I have very little time (if any to) keep wooing them on WA or the site's chat. Heck my burner phone doesn't come home with me so I'm essentially unavailable during the evening hours (unless otherwise planned).

STILL. The thought of a semi / amateur pro still attracts me so asking the obvious: Do I still go for the premium membership and partake in the lifestyle or keep to the ST / AMP arrangement?

Cheers!

EricIf you have loads of spare time then SA is a great place but I recon each SB takes me 5 hours to warm up. It's really time consuming. But the results are brilliant.

AirStream
07-13-17, 19:58
This is totally crazy! After all that build up, can't just leave you blue balled!! Hope you called someone to take care of the rest of it. LOL!Haha, I went out to Moscow and found a sexy Ukraine that got pumped until noon next day. LOL. Damage 1500 chips.

AirStream
07-13-17, 20:04
Found a different introduction today from a bird in the UK looking to come to Dubai. Not sure about it yet but we starting speaking about me paying her flight and putting her up for a week and paying her expenses whilst here. The issue I have is that it's a full on week so expenses dinner etc could end up being 6000 and same for the flight. 12000 for a week? Not really a great deal, she's sent all her pics and passport pic but what if she does a runner? I suppose I could just cancel the return part of the ticket? Anyone with any experience with this?

Air Stream.

Alex7J
07-13-17, 20:09
Well this is starting to get fucking really crazy, gets a call today from Justina, she wants to come speak to me. No problem with that so I'm thinking money time, she's going to hit me with a big sob story and it's going cost me a fortune. At the end of the day we've been fucking about 6 times over the last 10 days or so. Even though I have feelings for this girl I know that SA is all about the arrangement. Anyway she arrives and pulls out the kitchen dinner table seat, and asks me to sit down, she needs to talk. Sure babe, let's talk. She opens up her bag and ties my wrists to the chair really fucking tight. I'm thinking WTF, this is getting scary, she could murder me. LOL. So I'm tied can't move and she starts undressing, now I'm thinking I'm okay she's not going to kill me! LOL. She walking round the chair grabbing my hair really rough saying that I've been fucking other girls and she's really angry. I'm like no babe, I wouldn't do that to you. LOL. Anyway she pulls my shorts down and lifts my tee shirt, gets ice from the freezer and champagne and starts all the ice shot pouring champs on me liking it off anyway I've a raging hard on and she's just ignoring that. Basically she says I'm her and from now on we're together no one else. So I agree with a smile just wanting to get sucked off. But she has other ideas, she blindfolds me and disappears for about 5 minutes. The next thing I know is she unties one of my hands and she's out the door. Leaving me fully frustrated for the night, sending videos of her playing with her pussy and shit. Man this girl is going a number on me. I need help to shift her onto someone else.Send her to me mate: I will take care of her, really well: and I mean it.

Want More
07-14-17, 03:34
Haha, I went out to Moscow and found a sexy Ukraine that got pumped until noon next day. LOL. Damage 1500 chips.Well done!! You should let her know about that. It is one thing to tease and play around but to leave it unfinished is just cruel!!

Nice Guy 99
07-14-17, 04:24
Found a different introduction today from a bird in the UK looking to come to Dubai. Not sure about it yet but we starting speaking about me paying her flight and putting her up for a week and paying her expenses whilst here. The issue I have is that it's a full on week so expenses dinner etc could end up being 6000 and same for the flight. 12000 for a week? Not really a great deal, she's sent all her pics and passport pic but what if she does a runner? I suppose I could just cancel the return part of the ticket? Anyone with any experience with this?

Air Stream.Air Stream. Bring her down and offer to let her do short times with other guys whilst she is staying with you. Keeps them happy. I've done that several times and the girl usually comes back from the ST horny as a goat. Post ST sex is fantastic.

Aaragon1977
07-14-17, 15:20
Hi guys,

Cheers!

EricHave you tried any off the apps like google voice? Dunno if google voice works in UAE but there are other apps that you can use to text and call. Turn of all notifications and hide the app under different folders.

Aaragon1977
07-14-17, 15:25
And?

This is ISG the girls do shag around like we do and the SA girls do exactly the same as the girls in the clubs? Just in theory have more class as they want more etc but same old profession only wrapped up differently.

So post a picture sans the head. I have as have countless others and no one has figured out.

Now once you mention her name then trust me it is very easy yo find her on SA (as AirStream has just done) or anywhere else for that matter.Oh yes they do but some try to give the impression that they are exclusive and get more money from you. We started a yahoo group exclusively to discuss that. Some stories were hilarious and some were pretty heartbreaking. Still remember the story on one SD fucking the girl on a bed that was bought by another SD. Both thought the girl was exclusive to them and had been spending thousands on her with trips and other stuff.

Alex7J
07-14-17, 22:19
If you have loads of spare time then SA is a great place but I recon each SB takes me 5 hours to warm up. It's really time consuming. But the results are brilliant.Maybe even 1 or 2 days but its worth it: The pussy the tightness the wetness the craziness the lust to fuck and get fucked just so amazing.

I am hooked to it: Will now try the TG and MT websites in a few days when I get a decent pad in the palm.

Cheers and peace.

Wicked Roger
07-15-17, 03:16
Oh yes they do but some try to give the impression that they are exclusive and get more money from you. We started a yahoo group exclusively to discuss that. Some stories were hilarious and some were pretty heartbreaking. Still remember the story on one SD fucking the girl on a bed that was bought by another SD. Both thought the girl was exclusive to them and had been spending thousands on her with trips and other stuff.Whether SB or just a regular girl it is the same game and they know exactly what they are doing. I have shagged girls while Daddyko has called the girl and she proclaimed undying love for her boyfriend. She did the same when my mate was with her in a threesome with me. Many times I have done this and nothing changes and the girls lose one they always have another punter to call on cry on his shoulder (and get ore cash). Happens all over the world and as there are plenty of SBs and regulars plus many more unwitting and / or delusional punters this is still no excuse for not sharing pictures.

So when do we see photos (headless) of Justina?

Want More
07-15-17, 05:13
Happens all over the world and as there are plenty of SBs and regulars plus many more unwitting and / or delusional punters this is still no excuse for not sharing pictures.
Why in the world would anyone think that they are exclusive? I am sure there are exclusive arrangements but they would be quite rare. The whole purpose of SB / SD is not to get into the headaches of relationships. So the SD should not give a fuck whom the SB fucks!!

Some folks must confuse an arrangement with a relationship!!

Wicked Roger
07-15-17, 10:15
Why in the world would anyone think that they are exclusive? I am sure there are exclusive arrangements but they would be quite rare. The whole purpose of SB / SD is not to get into the headaches of relationships. So the SD should not give a fuck whom the SB fucks!!

Some folks must confuse an arrangement with a relationship!!Exactly and this is what Aaragon seems to hint at as the reason why no pictures after anotehr poster said he would believe the FRs if he saw photos. SBs are like any other girls seeking cash from us just a different MO. Go to Ratksy, Jules etc or us the SA website as regardless it is the same.

If you want exclusivity maybe marry her LOL.

But now we know her name some lurker with cash will try and find her then who know what will happen.

Aaragon1977
07-15-17, 18:31
Exactly and this is what Aaragon seems to hint at as the reason why no pictures after anotehr poster said he would believe the FRs if he saw photos. SBs are like any other girls seeking cash from us just a different MO. Go to Ratksy, Jules etc or us the SA website as regardless it is the same.

If you want exclusivity maybe marry her LOL.

But now we know her name some lurker with cash will try and find her then who know what will happen.I don't think you have met a real SB yet. The real ones are not hooking up with multiple guys. Some are single moms, in college whatever and are just looking for some extra cash. I have been with a couple of them that I know for sure we're ducking anyone else. Remember this takes time and managing one relationship is hard almost impossible to maintain more than one. Then there are the "professional" SB's who depend on this income to survive, we also call them UTR (under the radar hookers). Usually low mileage on them.

Eric T
07-16-17, 10:50
Thank you Want More, AirStream, Aaragon1977 for your feedback. My 1 cent below each original reply.

It is probably better for you. Most SBs understand your time and are very respectful of it. With a regular stable of SBs you can plan ahead and know that you are going to have a quality time. My advice is to stick with a few that workout well, constantly changing SBs takes its toll on your time. Finally, it is about what works for you and makes the bell ring.Thanks! That sounds quite promising. Question is, whilst I don't think I could land birds like you or AirStream do but you having sifted through the UAE list, would you reckon its slim pickings or sufficient number? I live in AD and don't want to add 2+ hours driving for a SB in dxb. I reckon your radar is more honed than mine hence asking.

If you have loads of spare time then SA is a great place but I recon each SB takes me 5 hours to warm up. It's really time consuming. But the results are brilliant.Thats the type of time I have in limited quantities. I don't want to sound lame and totally leashed down. I will make time to put into working up a match (and more) but it won't be few hours of constant messaging. However, these are logistics that I can address in my limited way and I'm just digressing.

Have you tried any off the apps like google voice? Dunno if google voice works in UAE but there are other apps that you can use to text and call. Turn of all notifications and hide the app under different folders.No and I don't want to wither. Basically the burner etc stays away because I don't have the privacy not the time to do this when at home. So this is not a matter of how to but one of keeping safe from getting busted (again!

Cheers and thanks again for the advice!

Eric

Wicked Roger
07-16-17, 11:07
I don't think you have met a real SB yet. The real ones are not hooking up with multiple guys. Some are single moms, in college whatever and are just looking for some extra cash. I have been with a couple of them that I know for sure we're ducking anyone else. Remember this takes time and managing one relationship is hard almost impossible to maintain more than one. Then there are the "professional" SB's who depend on this income to survive, we also call them UTR (under the radar hookers). Usually low mileage on them.So are all the girls in Jules, Ratksy, York et al. All same Aaragon.

Go to some places in AD and see the Etiahd crew girls sitting around looking for pick ups and tell me they don't like to be treated etc. If you take your SB to dinner and her friends see her then some may suspect so it is never secret in the end.

So all are the same is just some of us think they are not and 'special' - they are not they all need one things namely cash just the MO to get it is different. Even those office girls in Ratksys at the weekend are the same. They want discretion but that is not an excuse for not letting the dirty buggers on this board see photos of Justina (as the PG is in desperate need of them as we know and I could post a few more but then Joe K, Groin Strain, Neurones, Sylvan et all will just chasitise me for teasing them LOL).

But as you want to offload Justina why not let us see the merchandise and decide before we buy so to speak? Do you realise how many mongers ask me that question each week when asking for my contacts?

Want More
07-16-17, 17:08
Thank you Want More, AirStream, Aaragon1977 for your feedback. My 1 cent below each original reply.

Thanks! That sounds quite promising. Question is, whilst I don't think I could land birds like you or AirStream do but you having sifted through the UAE list, would you reckon its slim pickings or sufficient number? I live in AD and don't want to add 2+ hours driving for a SB in dxb. I reckon your radar is more honed than mine hence asking.

EricAD has a list of very fine SBs. I have met one but communicated with quiet a few. They are much easier than the ones in Dubai and sounded far more easy going. They will not be as polished or done up like the ones in Dubai but far more real. Most of these girls are bored out of their mind in AD and appreciate male attention. They don't want to go out and do stuff that much. This would be work perfectly in your situation. Secondly, hotels in AD are mostly grateful to get anyone to come to stay with them so don't ask too many questions and in general are of a far higher quality than their counterparts in Dubai for the price.

Have fun!

Let me know on PM if there are specific questions I can help you with.

Eric T
07-16-17, 18:14
Thank you very much WantMore. This has been very helpful for me to acertain taking up an arrangement.

I'll hit you up in PM when the time comes.

Cheers!

Eric

AD has a list of very fine SBs. I have met one but communicated with quiet a few. They are much easier than the ones in Dubai and sounded far more easy going. They will not be as polished or done up like the ones in Dubai but far more real. Most of these girls are bored out of their mind in AD and appreciate male attention. They don't want to go out and do stuff that much. This would be work perfectly in your situation. Secondly, hotels in AD are mostly grateful to get anyone to come to stay with them so don't ask too many questions and in general are of a far higher quality than their counterparts in Dubai for the price.

Have fun!

Let me know on PM if there are specific questions I can help you with.

Want More
07-16-17, 19:34
Thank you very much WantMore. This has been very helpful for me to acertain taking up an arrangement.

Cheers!

EricAll the best dude! Post FRs, I am going thru a dry spell for this week and constantly at work. So live thru the FR on ISG to see what I am missing.

Dxb Doctor
07-17-17, 14:14
No and I don't want to wither. Basically the burner etc stays away because I don't have the privacy not the time to do this when at home. So this is not a matter of how to but one of keeping safe from getting busted (again!Oh do tell the story of getting busted Eric.

Aaragon1977
07-17-17, 18:38
So are all the girls in Jules, Ratksy, York et al. All same Aaragon.

But as you want to offload Justina why not let us see the merchandise and decide before we buy so to speak? Do you realise how many mongers ask me that question each week when asking for my contacts?Think you are addressing the last comment to airstream.

You maybe right and as I have mentioned before, I don't have much experience about Dubai or AD. I was there for 10 days last year and haven't been able to go back yet. I travel domestically in the US and was basing my comments on my experiences here.

I am trying to hook up again with an 18 yr old who just graduated high school but broke it off with me because she found a boyfriend. She has recently texted me saying she broke off with the other dude. Wish me Luck!! LOL.

Aaragon1977
07-17-17, 18:40

Cheers!

EricDon't underestimate the power of CL. Post some ads in AD in the men looking for women personals section. I was talking to this good looking Indian girl who was desperate to hook up but I did not want to drive all the way to AD.

Eric T
07-18-17, 07:15
Oh do tell the story of getting busted Eric.Trust me nothing too exciting just one unfortunately misplaced receipt telling the tale of the date, place, and suspected activity. This too after a thorough clean up of evidence. As far as I knew (till then) I thought I was DNA and paper free. Felt as if an imp placed the damning piece of paper in the wifey's sight than I forgetting it there. Oh well, sometimes you can't win from luck of the bad sort.

Don't underestimate the power of CL. Post some ads in AD in the men looking for women personals section. I was talking to this good looking Indian girl who was desperate to hook up but I did not want to drive all the way to AD.Intresting! I've usually heard scary stories about the dxb CL loaded with frauds ranging from tame bait and switches to very aggressive muggings hence never bothered. Will give it a go mate. Thanks!

Eric

Shiel
07-18-17, 18:34
After seeing the action on the forum, took the plunge. Chatted with a few SBs and then finally got to meet one. Ukrainian and very tall. She was not the typical SB who was in this part time. She is a pro- SB with multiple relationships. Was very disappointed with her. She was talking all the time about her other SD. Waste of time.

Dxb Doctor
07-19-17, 09:27
Trust me nothing too exciting just one unfortunately misplaced receipt telling the tale of the date, place, and suspected activity. This too after a thorough clean up of evidence. As far as I knew (till then) I thought I was DNA and paper free. Felt as if an imp placed the damning piece of paper in the wifey's.[/B]Well, tough luck mate. I do hope that things are still ok on the domestic front.

Oil Rich
07-20-17, 09:37
So bene on SA circa a year have had some mixed results and some really good arrangements, some have gone to some interesting friendships that may last a long time but are no SB / SD related and have even translated into some business both ways. Am not going divulge into details.

So Far:

Air crew:

2 x Aussies.

4 x English / GB.

1 X South African.

15 x Dialogue with every other nationality.

WR- yes crew girls from Etihad in clubs would want to be treated no dispute; but here are my two pennies the ones on SA are very under the radar and usually are not so open in clubs and bars as they hang out with colleagues there and don't want a 'rep' for being loose so when they are on SA its very discrete. IMHO.

Disclaimer. Most of the crew I mentioned above are no longer around or are not on SA but are happily in touch with me as friend.

Regular Sbs.

2 x Aussie.

3 x Lebanese.

1 x Indian.

1 x Indian / Arab mix.

1 x Eastern Europe.

100 x Dialogue and flirting.

Disclaimer: Don't ask for contacts, its strict SA. SB / SD dealings and I respect both ways.

Costs: 1000 - 3000 per meet.

Time spent: average 4/5 hours maybe longer.

Activities: movie, cook, chill, chat, whatever goes with the mood.

Sex: always.

Monthly sets ups. Negotiate bit again varies on number of meets 6-10 k.

Its been fun I keep under the SA radar on and off log in once a week etc, I have a new ploy on looking for CREW etc and am close to pulling it of. There are plenty of fish in the sea. Am sure I have missed some out.

Have fun and keep it safe.

OR.

Want More
07-20-17, 18:41
So bene on SA circa a year have had some mixed results and some really good arrangements, some have gone to some interesting friendships that may last a long time but are no SB / SD related and have even translated into some business both ways. Am not going divulge into details.

Well done OR. You have come a long way from your first hesitant days!! I take a small amount of credit for getting you on the path!! LOL!

Want More
07-20-17, 20:15
Some updates from myside.

There was a really great Columnbian whom we had met at a club and wanted to include in our merry group. The Kenyan met up with her few days later and they hit it off. However, things kinda did not move ahead from there. We are in contact with her still but it has stalled.

The Brit has gone back to UK. So am back on SA looking for someone. Have some really great conversations going, have met with a few and have had first "proper"meets but nothing which feels right. Some of them look promising though. Hopefully in the next 10-15 days this should be done. One of the very prime prospects is a wonderful 40 year old from the British counties! Don't judge me, some things just work well.

LOL!

Aaragon1977
07-21-17, 17:23

So Far:

Air crew:

2 x Aussies.
You
4 x English / GB.

1 X South African.

15 x Dialogue

OR.Seems like a lot of bragging without any real content that fellow punters could use. Thanks anyway though.

Oil Rich
07-21-17, 19:40
Well done OR. You have come a long way from your first hesitant days!! I take a small amount of credit for getting you on the path!! LOL!Wantmore,

Firstly I should have mentioned how you did guide me on the initial path and found your private experience sharing very useful via PMs. And how to keep it discreet. The journey continues. Thanks again SIR.

Oil Rich
07-21-17, 19:52
Seems like a lot of bragging without any real content that fellow punters could use. Thanks anyway though.Aaragon1977,

Really and how much useful info have you given, apart from a few loose comments and opinions and replies to others posts, have not seen any meaningful reports or even whom you have met.

What were you expecting, names, handle names, pictures. No this where I differ from many SA is not a bar or club pick up whether the results are the same or the even the original motive, I believe in discretion.

In addition if I was to give a blow by blow account of each SA or other I would be bragging and not sitting at the no of reports am actually on. See my reply to Wantmore who actually set me on this path; and actually how all our original communication and experience was kept off the boards and on PMs as it allows for discretion and that's what I value.

Reality is I say how it is in terms of what I believe is relevant to disclose on my SA.

All the best.

Want More
07-22-17, 12:19
Wantmore,

Firstly I should have mentioned how you did guide me on the initial path and found your private experience sharing very useful via PMs. And how to keep it discreet. The journey continues. Thanks again SIR.I am just glad that it all worked out so well for you and you are having a good time.

Want More
07-22-17, 12:20
Seems like a lot of bragging without any real content that fellow punters could use. Thanks anyway though.There are quiet a few pointers to someone on SB. Allowances, how much progress can be made in a year, how much time it takes etc.

Eric T
07-23-17, 08:32
Whoa, that's a tad too salty mate; With that broad brush of generalization one could state that all FRs here are nothing but penthouse letters, flags, and brags.

OilRich is one of the oldest members of the dxb board. I know him personally as a stand up gentleman with a discerning palate for the sexiest women and one who prefers quality over quantity.

Had he really chosen to invest his time in bragging then I'm sure that (with the summary statistics he provided) he could've written an average of 2 exhilarating FRs every week! But that's not him.

Lets just focus on collecting the positives from each FR rather than starting a flame war yeah?

Cheers!

Eric

Seems like a lot of bragging without any real content that fellow punters could use. Thanks anyway though.

Want More
07-23-17, 16:28
Whoa, that's a tad too salty mate; With that broad brush of generalization one could state that all FRs here are nothing but penthouse letters, flags, and brags.
!

EricWell said!! Writing about SBs is a bit tricky. Unlike straight up WGs there is a higher expectation of privacy.

It is also not as straight forward as I went to a club, ordered drinks, locked eyes, smiled, smile was returned, walked over, made small talk, was offered a price, made a counter offer, offer accepted, found a place. Then we fucked.

Most of the dance around SBs is bit more complicated to maintain the illusion of this is not straight up exchange. Also after awhile whole thing becomes more BAU but there is a spark which keeps the excitement going. I don't quiet have the words to the describe it. With each of the SBs there is a unique connection. I guess it differs from person to person but everyone does establish some connection.

I like the familiarity the best. She knows which buttons to press, I know which buttons to press type thing.

My guess is that each of these arrangements is a unique experience for everyone and not replicable.

Jake993
07-24-17, 07:28
Writing about SBs is a bit tricky. I think you just hit the nail squarely on the head. It seems to me that we are all just "finding our feet" when it comes to exactly HOW to add value to this thread The SB / SD relationship can be so much more complex and varied than a standard WG / Punter transaction. I myself have written a few reports that I have deleted just before hitting the "post" button because after proof reading them they either seemed too "braggy" or too "worthless" to the group at large. Unlike WG's, what motivates SB's can be as simple as extra cash and as complex as finding discreet sex outside of an unfulfilled sexless marriage (That's a twisted story). To me, this is SO much for interesting than classic P4 P. But as a few of you have mentioned, it requires an extra level of discretion in order to work.

Oil Rich
07-24-17, 07:43

OilRich is one of the oldest members of the dxb board. I know him personally as a stand up gentleman with a discerning palate for the sexiest women and one who prefers quality over quantity.

Had he really chosen to invest his time in bragging then I'm sure that (with the summary statistics he provided) he could've written an average of 2 exhilarating FRs every week! But that's not him.

Lets just focus on collecting the positives from each FR rather than starting a flame war yeah?

Cheers!

EricEric,

Long time buddy, its been a while we need to catch up and I can tell you give you some tips in details.

You know me too well, I probably don't have the time to invest into writing reports and especially my SBs, as others like Wantmore and Jake 999 have stated. Discretion is the key for me and I value that on both the SB and SD side: Dubai is a village. One of my SBs I knew the owner of the company she worked at and we only found out a month into and yes it changed things.

I like to think I am with the sexiest women.

UPDATE: another EK crew lass at here digs 3 hours of some fine company. Drinks, natter, some outrageous frolics. It took short time to work this one. Very few pics, what's the deal, are we on the same page. What times work for her and a drop of a hat I was at her place.

OH and sorry if I have not left a name, tel, SA handle and location of the young lady, and more so what her next 3 flights are.

Keep it safe guys.

BoobyBooby
07-24-17, 15:29
Alright, time to post some of my experiences on SA. But wait! I completely agree with WantMore on the privacy front so won't be posting details. I will, instead, post lessons learned from my 5-6 experiences.

1. Start with a per-meet arrangement. Do not start the chat with an obscure "Hi" or discuss money. This goes without saying but worth noting.

2. 95% of the profile pictures on SA are fake and understandably so. The pictures they send on WA are from years ago. Request a Skype video session before meeting.

3. If you are meeting a lady of an ethnicity that's different than yours (White / African, Asian / White, African / Asian) then be aware that if you take her out you will get eyeballs. Avoid locations where you might bump into people. I prefer strictly indoor arrangements.

4. When you book a room, get a suite or apartment that has a living room. The discussions you have on the couch sipping alcohol and getting into the mood are priceless.

5. Some of the SB's are too much into the money. I once had an SB literally ask me if she could have the couple of reds I received as change from the room service guy. Give her the allowance when she enters the room and keep the remaining money out of sight.

6. If you are shipping an SB from another country, send visa and airline ticket but do not transfer the allowance before she arrives. Do not give her hotel details until she lands / is asked by UAE immigration.

7. If you are shipping an SB from another country and it is her first time in Dubai, be aware that she will want to click pictures of Dubai. Be very careful that your belongings like car, phone, etc do not show up in the picture. She might also check-in on Facebook with the hotel name. That can be a disaster waiting to happen. To mitigate, either rent a car or set expectations before she travels that she cannot post stuff on social media.

Alex7J
07-24-17, 16:49
Eric,

Long time buddy, its been a while we need to catch up and I can tell you give you some tips in details.

You know me too well, I probably don't have the time to invest into writing reports and especially my SBs, as others like Wantmore and Jake 999 have stated. Discretion is the key for me and I value that on both the SB and SD side: Dubai is a village. One of my SBs I knew the owner of the company she worked at and we only found out a month into and yes it changed things.

I like to think I am with the sexiest women.

UPDATE: another EK crew lass at here digs 3 hours of some fine company. Drinks, natter, some outrageous frolics. It took short time to work this one. Very few pics, what's the deal, are we on the same page. What times work for her and a drop of a hat I was at her place.

OH and sorry if I have not left a name, tel, SA handle and location of the young lady, and more so what her next 3 flights are.

Keep it safe guys.I hate you all the more Oil Rich bro: you hooked me to SA and got me the best SD I could have thought of and I have fallen for her big time. I thought I would get hooked to her and it will be an end of my mongering career in DXB but GOSH she is a firecracker and we have taken the next step as WM does with all his SB's.

This stuff is crazy stuff mate: We should have a SD-SB meet once a week or fortnight, I know you cannot make it for your work purposes but WM and Jake I'm telling you this is going to be a fire cracker of a start.

Cheers and peace,

Alex.

Want More
07-24-17, 21:04
as finding discreet sex outside of an unfulfilled sexless marriage (That's a twisted story). .That must really be some story here. I have heard all sorts of tales on SA but this is first for me. What is the backstory here? How did this happen?

Jake993
07-26-17, 06:09
That must really be some story here. I have heard all sorts of tales on SA but this is first for me. What is the backstory here? How did this happen?WM, let me send you a PM and I'll share the whole sordid tale with you.

Oil Rich
07-26-17, 07:20
I hate you all the more Oil Rich bro: you hooked me to SA and got me the best SD I could have thought of and I have fallen for her big time. I thought I would get hooked to her and it will be an end of my mongering career in DXB but GOSH she is a firecracker and we have taken the next step as WM does with all his SB's.

This stuff is crazy stuff mate: We should have a SD-SB meet once a week or fortnight, I know you cannot make it for your work purposes but WM and Jake I'm telling you this is going to be a fire cracker of a start.

Cheers and peace,

Alex.Haha well I'm glad you are enjoying it and good to know that someone as you in their claws; funny how I was so close to meeting her and then went the Aussie route. But it all works out for a reason. And the for the best.

Working on another crew lets see how it pans out, keep ya posted.

Aaragon1977
07-26-17, 11:55
Aaragon1977,

Really and how much useful info have you given, apart from a few loose comments and opinions and replies to others posts, have not seen any meaningful reports or even whom you have met.

All the best.If you read my post history then you would know I am not in Dubai. I am based out of Houston, made one trip to Dubai and left my mongering soul behind. Although I would like to think I have made some decent contribution on this topic.

It's all good, I don't know what mood I was reading your post. Maybe some chick pissed me off. LOL.

Want More
07-26-17, 16:04
WM, let me send you a PM and I'll share the whole sordid tale with you.That is some story! You are a lucky SD! She is so perfect!

Jake993
07-27-17, 05:53
That is some story! You are a lucky SD! She is so perfect!Maybe too perfect. I am waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Eric T
07-27-17, 07:39
Oh yeah sure... share the deets in PM and leave comments on the main board... (All rest of UAE mongers obviously curious) (JK guys.).

That is some story! You are a lucky SD! She is so perfect!

Maybe too perfect. I am waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Want More
07-27-17, 09:45
Oh yeah sure... share the deets in PM and leave comments on the main board... (All rest of UAE mongers obviously curious) (JK guys.).Sorry dude! I will post a steamy FR after the weekend. I am going to spend time this evening with a 42 year old potential SB whom I would like to join my merry grouping.

Traceur
07-27-17, 18:05
You guys are killing it in Dubai. Had a few encounters in India but nothing longer than 2 meets. Think I need to change my approach. A lot to learn here.

Want More
07-28-17, 22:37
You guys are killing it in Dubai. Had a few encounters in India but nothing longer than 2 meets. Think I need to change my approach. A lot to learn here.I am always keen on Indian, since they remind me of home. Send some our way! LOL!!

Want More
07-28-17, 22:52
I spend some days actively chatting with a 42 year old real estate manager from UK counties. She is divorced few years ago and two grown children. This is not an age group I have much experience with but the conversations were engaging and we got along great for the introductory meeting. Her demeanor is very prime and proper. Great manners and carries herself very well. Finally last night was the big going out night.

We went for dinner at a quiet sea food place. In Dubai, quiet and Thursday nights don't go well. It was packed to the gills. Since I was coming from an engagement, she was in Uber. Waited for her and had a drink. She came in dressed very nicely but appropriate. Good dinner, but I was not done with drinks yet. She knew a nice place just a one floor above, it was really fun. The drinks had already started the handsy behavior, so hopped back to her place. I forgot that my car was with the valet and anyways, I was in no condition to drive it. She had a good sense to keep a white chilling. I did not have any but that did not stop her from going through a few glasses.

As the heat started, I discovered that proper English behavior hides a very very wild side. Suffice to say that the proper knee length dress hid a red g-string. It was really really good. My mind was in a different place than it is when with younger girls. So responded well to it. It had been awhile since she had got some much attention so the payback was phenomenal. Kept at it continuously until bfast. After bfast, I realised my missing car. Picked it up, paid a huge fine and got a massive earful from the folks there.

Went back, had a nap and another roll in the hay. In the evening, told her about my pad and the group. Took it well, and wants to meet the rest. Will first introduce her to Indian and then Kenyan. Nothing too adventurous, just meals but eventually hope to have everyone comfortable enough.

Traceur
07-30-17, 19:51
I am always keen on Indian, since they remind me of home. Send some our way! LOL!!Dude,

You need to leave a few for the rest of us. You are going through the chicks faster than SA can sign them on.

Want More
07-31-17, 03:38
You need to leave a few for the rest of us. You are going through the chicks faster than SA can sign them on.Ha ha. You are mistaking me for OilRich, Alex and other kings. I have had the same group for many months and now her. I am more into to long term. There are plenty plenty on SA.

Jake993
07-31-17, 08:17
Oh yeah sure... share the deets in PM and leave comments on the main board... (All rest of UAE mongers obviously curious) (JK guys.).Yeah, I know. Not exactly polite. I'm sorry. But she's married and if it ever leaked back the consequences could be pretty unpleasant not to mention inconvenient. Normally, I like to share but this time I am sworn to secrecy.

But let me just say that this SB's primary motivation for looking on SB is nor for money, but for an extra marital affair. Her logic was that any man who would join SA and could juggle the moral and social challenges of participating in these kinds of arrangement might be discreet enough to be able to handle a discreet affair.

Eric T
08-01-17, 10:20
I understand mate and although was half kidding but would confess that I did get curious. Discretion karma works both ways so its all good.

Yeah, I know. Not exactly polite. I'm sorry. But she's married and if it ever leaked back the consequences could be pretty unpleasant not to mention inconvenient. Normally, I like to share but this time I am sworn to secrecy.

But let me just say that this SB's primary motivation for looking on SB is nor for money, but for an extra marital affair. Her logic was that any man who would join SA and could juggle the moral and social challenges of participating in these kinds of arrangement might be discreet enough to be able to handle a discreet affair.

Eric T
08-01-17, 10:37
Instead of writing long FRs I thought it may be beneficial to share insights as and when there were a few new ones to share or reconfirm previously reported.

After speaking to an old mate here I finally took the plunge to become a premium member on SA.

My profile wasn't even filled and I started getting viewed / favorited by girls.

My choices are limited since I'm looking for something based in Abu Dhabi when you filter out the obvious WGs posing as high maintenance women and those who arent your cup of tea.

One thing I've not seen expressly mentioned here is what makes SA and similar websites different from your premium tinder and other dating websites and that is the fact that you are the one being chased and wooed. This is a biggie folks!

In the past whenever I'd try the other sites or apps I would always feel like throwing many lines and landing very few or no fish. In fact most girls / ladies giving you quick attention would be the WGs or scammers.

Here, you still have to pick a girl to message and start a conversation but you are in charge! You're the chooser not the beggar. This is an interesting dynamic and as such I have been quick to ignore a couple of chats I initiated in which the girl / woman would act precious such as asking you many questions in a way to show as if she is weeding you out. This is not entirely wrong either but you know it's excessive when she is not reciprocal I. E. Not divulging the same / similar details.

I also quickly ignored any chats in which the girl brought up money right away and didn't have any preference to other factors of an arrangement.

Lastly, I did away with those gals quickly too who would play stupid games with you eg not replying for a long time all of a sudden in the middle of a chat to see if you act desperate and start to chase / woo her instead. These in my mind are potential barracudas.

All this has landed me a short list that I've started on slowly as I've little time for this activity overall. I've one first-meet setup and am waiting to see how that proceeds and on what parameters before lining up more women. I don't want to run short of time and attention and loose an opportunity thusly.

Let's see what the weeks ahead unfold.

Cheers.

Eric

Florida Sun
08-04-17, 19:32
What is your experience about saying things that might reduce your pool of candidates like ethnicity, marital status, smoking, net worth and income. Oddly enough, if your stated income is 100 k and SB is seeking substantial arrangement of over 10 k a month and you get contacted anyway.

I'm starting to wonder if we are all members in the mutual lying society. I met girls who are non smoker but smoke like a chimney, and girls who are strict about LT arrangement terms, who are willing and able to forget that after few glasses of wine.

About my experience, I used the site over a year ago and seem to remember better selection than when I returned last month. Maybe it is my preference for more mature none bimbo type, I normally don't even consider anyone under 25 years old a category that I got covered by WG.

I haven't met anyone this time around, but getting there.

Want More
08-05-17, 10:22
With all the laws and cultural restrictions, I would not want to be that daddy.Ya, I would not as well.

Want More
08-05-17, 10:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy prohibiting reports containing any references to any persons under the age of 18. This restriction includes references in the form of code words like "very young" and "young girls". Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Burkster
08-05-17, 14:22
With all the laws and cultural restrictions, I would not want to be that daddy.Totally agree! Especially the ones who still with their parents or their parents are living in the UAE too.

Lately I have noticed that a lot of the public innocent crowd (non-WG) in clubs and bars mainly consist of young professionals who are second generation in Dubai (parents moved here long back, they studied here and eventually started working here). As much as I'd love to have a one-off hook-up with them, the thought of maybe having to face her dad at some point, kinda kills the urge.

Wicked Roger
08-06-17, 02:23
Totally agree! Especially the ones who still with their parents or their parents are living in the UAE too.

As much as I'd love to have a one-off hook-up with them, the thought of maybe having to face her dad at some point, kinda kills the urge.Imagine if her Dad happened to be a fellow ISG member. That is karma Burkster in some way.

Have a friend whose daughter is a model for a well known brand and he is a dirty old monger and he says that it is his karma she is so sexy, and I am not allowed to meet her alone!

Jake993
08-07-17, 07:22
Imagine if her Dad happened to be a fellow ISG member.That comment just sent a wicked chill up my spine!

AirStream
08-08-17, 20:10
So it's been awhile since I posted. So the last few weeks have been super mental. Essentially a few weeks ago I get a message on SA from a chick that is in the UK, she was in a SB relationship with some guy in the UK that moved to Russia for work and was looking for a new arrangement. So I started off on SA just chatting, quickly moved to whatsapp and shared some voice, video & photo messages. She is super cute, 28, from midlands. Anyway we talk about experiences and what she's done in life and she's never been to Dubai and wants to experience how I live etc etc. So I decide to take a punt and book her a flight, we agree she will stay at my place for 1 week. I get a copy of her passport, book her flights and that's it done. So I'm expecting her to do a runner at the airport, but no she whatsapps from the plane saying landed and all that. Walks out and spots her name on the board with my driver, I'm just lurking about but she is fuckin gorgeous. Anyways, quick hug and into the car, heading back to the apartment. We really hit it off and the chat was none stop and of course warm from the sexual chat on whatsapp etc. So back at mine she's blown away with my pad etc. I show her around etc. She wants to get into the plunge pool after the flight she feels body tired etc so I fire off the cover and open a bottle of white. Next thing she's in the bikini and I'm like ffs. Anyway no sex in the plunge but full on kissing and laughing etc. First night nothing happened, but second night she was up for it. Haha. So 1 week turned to 2 weeks and that's her just left the airport and heading back home. She's already missing me & wanting me to book her a flight back. Damage was £3200 for BA Club, I like to spoil every now and then. Dinner drinks etc 2 weeks 15,000 AED. Now I've been on SA in between fuckin and drinkin so I've got 6 birds lined up for dates over the next 8 days. LOL. Need to find 2 more so I can keep busy! Oh if anybody is looking for a escort agency, she found one in Dubai with high class totty. We booked 2 on 2 separate occasions and they were both outstanding. You can whatsapp them and they send pics videos etc of there girls.

AirStream.

AirStream
08-09-17, 09:14
So got a chat going with a 27 year old, French PA that works for a well known real estate firm in Dubai. She works for the CEO as his executive assistant doing all the normal stuff that professional PA's do. During the chat she opened up that she was fed up with Dubai as all guys are just "snakes, slithering through the sand, fuckin anything and everybody", she had a right go at people in general and to be honest I found it a bit over the top. But anyway we decided to meet for a coffee at the mall. Met her at 11 am at Starbucks, she was already there drinking her coffee so introduced myself, dumped a bag of shopping and headed to the counter for a Latte, order a couple of cakes and came back to the table. She initially started smiling saying that the cake was her favourite, so the wit of Air Stream kicked in with the usual flirting etc. Anyway a few coffees later and it's 2 pm and time has flown. I start to make up an excuse to leave so I can setup a second date so I can escalate as all my tries were being met with raised eyebrows. Anyway as I'm starting to suggest we should end our date, she's like noooo, let's stay longer. So I explain that I've got a few emails to look at back at the apartment and I'd call her later. She suggests that she should come and be my assistant for the day, which I simply reply, I know exactly what I would do with an assistant like you. Too a smile on her face. So we leave starbucks and I call my driver to come get me, she's following and jumps into the car with me. I offer to take her somewhere and she says she's coming with me. So back at the pad it's now 3 pm and I start looking at emails and trying to play it cool. She watching TV and eating some nibbles I put out and after 20 minutes, I open a bottle of wine and join her on the sofa for some Air Stream lovin. Haha, 2 bottles later, she really opened up and wasn't this timid creature from starbucks. In fact she was a dirty little one, rimming, sloppy BJ's, ball licking all on the menu. By 11 pm she needed to get home to sleep so dropped 1000 in her bag and told her to buy a new dress for Thursday and get her hair done as I would like to take her for dinner! Job Done.

Air Stream.

AirStream
08-09-17, 09:26
What is your experience about saying things that might reduce your pool of candidates like ethnicity, marital status, smoking, net worth and income. Oddly enough, if your stated income is 100 k and SB is seeking substantial arrangement of over 10 k a month and you get contacted anyway..I don't think it matters, girls are looking for guys that don't necessarily have a high net worth, just that they have excess cash to spend.

AirStream.

AirStream
08-09-17, 09:29
About my experience, I used the site over a year ago and seem to remember better selection than when I returned last month. Maybe it is my preference for more mature none bimbo type, I normally don't even consider anyone under 25 years old a category that I got covered by WG.I set my searches at 24 and above, I find the younger girls are too much trouble and don't have much chat either. 24+ have had life experiences I guess.

AirStream.

AirStream
08-09-17, 09:47
The pussy the tightness the wetness the craziness the lust to fuck and get fucked just so amazing.

Cheers and peace.Well Said. I've never seen so many tight, wet, juicy pussys.

ClitLover2012
08-09-17, 19:57
Met with this gorgeous 26 year old french + yemeni mix yesterday night. I tend to have a thing for mixed breed women, just find them much more exotic than the conventional ones. We had spoken on whatsapp for a few days and then decided for quick drinks at Grosvenor house. I had a room booked at the same hotel and had no challenge getting her back to the room without registering. Great conversations, she knew a ton of languages and was very well travelled. At the outset, seemed like a very demure, sophisticated chick but boy, was she a lioness after her drinks had done the job. She started licking my balls and gave me the best blowjob I have had in years. She allowed me to cum in mouth and drank my load till the last drop! Best part of the SB's versus escort type chicks is how they can be genuinely turned on as well. She was dripping wet when I went down on her and moaned like crazy as I finger and tongue fucked her. What followed was a night of crazy action with multiple rounds of intense fucking in various positions and even in the balcony of my room despite the crazy heat. We promised to meet again but with all that talent out there, I'm tempted to give some other pussy a shot. In general, I prefer the chicks in the 25-32 age group, not the young bimbos nor the milfs. Money wise, given my bar on the looks aspect, I have tended to average 2. 5-3 k per meet with the women I have met so far. Somehow not succeeded snaring any of the Ek chicks so far. Anyone with tips in this regard, please do share.

Oil Rich
08-10-17, 06:23
So got a chat going with a 27 year old, French PA that works for a well known real estate firm in Dubai. She works for the CEO as his executive assistant doing all the normal stuff that professional PA's do. During the chat she opened up that she was fed up with Dubai as all guys are just "snakes, slithering through the sand, fuckin anything and everybody", she had a right go at people in general and to be honest I found it a bit over the top. But anyway we decided to meet for a coffee at the mall. Met her at 11 am at Starbucks, she was already there drinking her coffee so introduced myself, dumped a bag of shopping and headed to the counter for a Latte, order a couple of cakes and came back to the table. She initially started smiling saying that the cake was her favourite, so the wit of Air Stream kicked in with the usual flirting etc. Anyway a few coffees later and it's 2 pm and time has flown. I start to make up an excuse to leave so I can setup a second date so I can escalate as all my tries were being met with raised eyebrows. Anyway as I'm starting to suggest we should end our date, she's like noooo, let's stay longer. So I explain that I've got a few emails to look at back at the apartment and I'd call her later. She suggests that she should come and be my assistant for the day, which I simply reply, I know exactly what I would do with an assistant like you. Too a smile on her face. So we leave starbucks and I call my driver to come get me, she's following and jumps into the car with me..LOL I know this girl PRE SA--tried to PM you but you not premium. She's actually on another well known site. She's got a decent face.

Dirty fuck, but I find her pushy for 1 k that's deal. And yes she's OTT thinks a fair bit of herself.

Oil Rich
08-10-17, 06:28
I set my searches at 24 and above, I find the younger girls are too much trouble and don't have much chat either. 24+ have had life experiences I guess.

AirStream.Totally agree with you. But some of the younger crew which are the majority just want to get laid and they actually understand the whole SA thing really well.

Also find some of the central / eastern euro girls who are on the sub 30's age group again know how the system work, as they usually have had SDs from a young age either back home or through college etc. My two cents.

Florida Sun
08-10-17, 13:46
I set my searches at 24 and above, I find the younger girls are too much trouble and don't have much chat either. 24+ have had life experiences I guess.

AirStream.Finally worked out as I did exactly what you suggested, I'm post mutual seduction phase and in the let's do this now with 2 English babes in their late twenties that ticked all my boxes. Unlike some of the guys, I just want to narrow it down to one girl and have a true SD / SB relationship.

Question for you guys, are you getting bombarded by chicks from all over the world that are not currently in Dubai sending one liners massages or putting you in her favorite? Almost 60% of my traffic is like that.

ClitLover2012
08-10-17, 15:15
Yes the random chicks from all over the world keep bombarding me as well. I just drop a polite one liner telling them I'm only keen to meet if they are in dubai.

Finally worked out as I did exactly what you suggested, I'm post mutual seduction phase and in the let's do this now with 2 English babes in their late twenties that ticked all my boxes. Unlike some of the guys, I just want to narrow it down to one girl and have a true SD / SB relationship.

Question for you guys, are you getting bombarded by chicks from all over the world that are not currently in Dubai sending one liners massages or putting you in her favorite? Almost 60% of my traffic is like that.

ClitLover2012
08-10-17, 15:22
Has anyone met this 19 year old SB from LA, name starts with C and ends with an E? She says she is a nursing student, LOL I would love to fuck a hot nurse! Normally don't prefer the younger chicks, but this one seems really nice.

AirStream
08-10-17, 19:29
LOL I know this girl PRE SA--tried to PM you but you not premium. She's actually on another well known site. She's got a decent face.

Dirty fuck, but I find her pushy for 1 k that's deal. And yes she's OTT thinks a fair bit of herself.Haha. Brilliant. She is a dirty little.

AirStream
08-10-17, 19:33
Wow. Okay we have to find a way to start sharing names and shit to get this moving along without compromising some of these chicks.

I've just spent the day with this absolutely honey at a spa and back at mine she was fuckin incredible. She is as good as the lith. Who BTW want to meet again! But my god the body on the sweed. Holy molly!

Air Stream.

Oil Rich
08-11-17, 07:34
Haha. Brilliant. She is a dirty little.But I actually think she's a pro as she's always messaging me to get laid and if she was a PA for a top CEO then she would not have the time.

Mawgan
08-11-17, 09:15
Does she have a tattoo around her belly button? If so, due to meet her in a few days.

It's taken a bit of arranging, but I've got a different date every night in I'm back in Dubai between business trips. Now just need to find a good quality but green hotel.

Wow. Okay we have to find a way to start sharing names and shit to get this moving along without compromising some of these chicks.

I've just spent the day with this absolutely honey at a spa and back at mine she was fuckin incredible. She is as good as the lith. Who BTW want to meet again! But my god the body on the sweed. Holy molly!

Air Stream.

ClitLover2012
08-11-17, 15:22
From the looks of it, we are all talking to the same girls and despite the shit they give us, they are meeting multiple guys at the same time. What do you guys think of an SA meet up where we swap women for different rounds? Here are my thoughts:

A) We could restrict it to maybe 5 at a time to keep it manageable.

B) Each guy talks to one chick they are closest to and gets their buy in.

C) we can then work on the logistics.

Look forward to views of some of the seniors on here.

Mawgan
08-11-17, 16:10
Maybe. I'm thinking that a couple I know are quite insistent that I'm the only one guy they are talking to. Or at least one of a couple of guys but they haven't yet hit it off with them / probably won't. I'm fine with banging a chick that others have, but I think the pretence of (semi) exclusivity and the 'I'm not that type of girl' thing may get blown if we do this.

That said, there are a few that have come on to me as more obvious hookers who I'm sure would be more up for this. Already had a couple of threesome offers which I'm going to investigate more.

From the looks of it, we are all talking to the same girls and despite the shit they give us, they are meeting multiple guys at the same time. What do you guys think of an SA meet up where we swap women for different rounds? Here are my thoughts:

A) We could restrict it to maybe 5 at a time to keep it manageable.

B) Each guy talks to one chick they are closest to and gets their buy in.

C) we can then work on the logistics.

Look forward to views of some of the seniors on here.

Mawgan
08-11-17, 22:31
Can't edit so a new entry. I'm all for sharing intelligence on the ladies discretely though. All it takes is one over generous SD to hire the arrangement fee up too much.

Maybe. I'm thinking that a couple I know are quite insistent that I'm the only one guy they are talking to. Or at least one of a couple of guys but they haven't yet hit it off with them / probably won't. I'm fine with banging a chick that others have, but I think the pretence of (semi) exclusivity and the 'I'm not that type of girl' thing may get blown if we do this.

That said, there are a few that have come on to me as more obvious hookers who I'm sure would be more up for this. Already had a couple of threesome offers which I'm going to investigate more.

ClitLover2012
08-11-17, 23:51
Thanks agree with your views. Thought about this after I posted. Even if they are not exclusive, the women who arent pure hookers will probably be quite reluctant to do something which has multiple people involved. A kinky one every now and then maybe up for a 3 some, but even this would be quite rare.

Want More
08-12-17, 06:07
It is best to assume that anyone on the site has multiple SDs. Especially, if most of the SDs are going to be essentially working off Pay per play arrangements. Unless you have a monthly arrangement with over 15 K per month, it would just be useless to expect her not go out for more dough.

The SA meet up is going to run into the biggest problem with these arrangements. You have to maintain the whole illusion that these are ARRANGEMENTS and not pure pay for play. I have run into some serious trouble when that line has been skirted- asked for her no to be shared, conversations about money etc. Most girls who have a regular life outside of the arrangements, make peace with this activity by convincing themselves that this is not WG work but just a bit of a sugar. Break that bubble at your won peril.

On the pricing, we should not try to control the pricing or create a cartel. It is for everyone to pay what they can afford. There not nothing wrong in the girls making more money off a SD. As long as both the parties consent it should be fine.

Want More
08-12-17, 06:09
. A kinky one every now and then maybe up for a 3 some, but even this would be quite rare.Yup. I used to have a regular meets with my three 3 SB in various combinations. However, since we had one drop out, one not that regular; have had to add one more to it. She is being introduced to this group one at a time. In the next week or so, will be setting up her first threesome session. She is in her 40's and never done it. Can't tell you how nervous she appears.

Mawgan
08-12-17, 07:50
That was further than I'd intended for sure. I guess I was thinking of some guidance but I seem to have done OK so far without. Only one SB walked away and blocked me that I had a serious interest in when she felt I low balled her.

You are right about the appearance of the whole thing.

On the pricing, we should not try to control the pricing or create a cartel. It is for everyone to pay what they can afford. There not nothing wrong in the girls making more money off a SD. As long as both the parties consent it should be fine.

Traceur
08-12-17, 15:34
Changed my location to Dubai last night on the site. And damn by morning I already have 8 messages and couple of favorites! Finally we are the ones being chased.

Dubai is suddenly on my list of destinations.

Want More
08-14-17, 20:05
Emirates Airlines provides excellent in-flight service!

AirStream
08-19-17, 01:09
Emirates Airlines provides excellent in-flight service!Hey,

You wouldn't be talking about the American would you. Names starts with M? She's a dirty & gets wet really quick, had to change the sheets with that dirty little.

Want More
08-19-17, 14:39
Hey,

You wouldn't be talking about the American would you. Names starts with M? She's a dirty & gets wet really quick, had to change the sheets with that dirty little.The airline has many flights!! It connects to many different places. LOL!

Zee Xtreme
08-22-17, 09:08
I would recommend sticking to the usual venues, unless you can get something set up way in advance. Even then be prepared for things to change at short notice.Thanks to all the valuable info on this thread, I managed to arrange something with couple of young ladies in Dubai well ahead of my trip on the weekend of Aug. 11th and got myself a nice piece of ass for Friday night. The girl was genuine, chemistry was there and we had fun from late night (around midnight probably) until 9 am Great experience and much different from working girls like most of you guys have mentioned. I'll be glad to return the favor if any of you happens to visit Lebanon any time soon. Enjoy Dubai SD's!

Want More
08-24-17, 20:05
Thanks to all the valuable info on this thread, I managed to arrange something with couple of young ladies in Dubai well ahead of my trip on the weekend of Aug. 11th and got myself a nice piece of ass for Friday night. This is something that SA can use as a case study to promote the site. You are a boss master my friend!

Mawgan
08-25-17, 11:33
Having been given a bit of a runaround by a sugar who I'd arranged to meet then simply didn't confirm, I contacted a girl I'd been been chatting to on WhatsApp to see if she fancied dinner, (may as well not lose the reservation.). Great dinner, open chat about mutual desires for an arrangement, then back to mine for a nightcap. Wouldn't have come back here but she seemed a great girl, I'd had a few glasses of wine and seen just enough of her tits and thighs to want to see more. Very glad I did; genuinely aroused, got very wet and came twice in missionary before finishing me with her hands and mouth. She'd have stayed longer, but I had work the next day. So many more possibilities, but I'm thinking that one semi-regular while I try a few others might work. Adding a reasonably expensive dinner to a reasonable gift for her time made it an expensive evening I guess, but dinner was somewhere I wanted to try anyway. All in all, good recovery from an annoying let down.

Mawgan
08-25-17, 11:34
Having been given a bit of a runaround by a sugar who I'd arranged to meet then simply didn't confirm, I contacted a girl I'd been been chatting to on WhatsApp to see if she fancied dinner, (may as well not lose the reservation). Great dinner, open chat about mutual desires for an arrangement, then back to mine for a nightcap. Wouldn't have come back here but she seemed a great girl, I'd had a few glasses of wine and seen just enough of her tits and thighs to want to see more. Very glad I did; genuinely aroused, got very wet and came twice in missionary before finishing me with her hands and mouth. She'd have stayed longer, but I had work the next day. So many more possibilities, but I'm thinking that one semi-regular while I try a few others might work. Adding a reasonably expensive dinner to a reasonable gift for her time made it an expensive evening I guess, but dinner was somewhere I wanted to try anyway. All in all, good recovery from an annoying let down.

Want More
08-27-17, 17:30
I am getting tired of the SA site. The selections of girls has dropped really too low and even they have a tonne of attitude. Their prices have keep increasing but the girls signing up are more and more full time WGs. Three times, I have had terrible experiences. Twice the SB was an obvious working girl when I met her and the third time she kept changing stuff even when I was there at the meeting venue. After an hour I gave up and just left.

The crew girls are the worst for a regular SB type thing. Never reply to msg, their timings are all messed up. I guess they would be more for one-time things. I only get girls who want ppm. No one really wants to have a monthly type thing.

I am giving this few more days else going back to the club scene. It is at least straight forward and not a waste of time.

I was one of the early ones to start talking about Sugars and now I would highly recommend that you take my advice to heed. I am sure, I am one of the early ones to start talking about the down-hill slide of this site.

ClitLover2012
08-27-17, 18:29
Wantmore, agree with you that the SBs are a complex lot! I have had some success with women who are keen to meet more than once and I usually find this set in the 28-33 age group. The younger ones are in it for quick money even if they are not WGs. The other thing is the overall cost works out much higher and is less sureshot from an action perspective as you have to wine, dine and please these girls with your taste. I tend to enjoy it as a wet, genuinely horny SB is hard to beat.

But they are difficult to find. The other thing is many of the women are away for the summer and the selection should hopefully be back come mid October. Overall, it is probably good to have a mix of both scenes in my humble view.

Ash.

I am getting tired of the SA site. The selections of girls has dropped really too low and even they have a tonne of attitude. Their prices have keep increasing but the girls signing up are more and more full time WGs. Three times, I have had terrible experiences. Twice the SB was an obvious working girl when I met her and the third time she kept changing stuff even when I was there at the meeting venue. After an hour I gave up and just left.

The crew girls are the worst for a regular SB type thing. Never reply to msg, their timings are all messed up. I guess they would be more for one-time things. I only get girls who want ppm. No one really wants to have a monthly type thing.

I am giving this few more days else going back to the club scene. It is at least straight forward and not a waste of time.

I was one of the early ones to start talking about Sugars and now I would highly recommend that you take my advice to heed. I am sure, I am one of the early ones to start talking about the down-hill slide of this site.

Florida Sun
08-27-17, 19:48
I am getting tired of the SA site. The selections of girls has dropped really too low and even they have a tonne of attitude. Their prices have keep increasing but the girls signing up are more and more full time WGs.The problem with Dubai is the abundance of free entertainment for girls. When you consider all the ladies night deals around town, packed with men of all ages and nationalities chasing girls that would have to split the bill in normal conditions.

So they get free drinks from the bars and restaurants, they have guys buying them food and more drinks and giving them promises of romance and happy ever after life. That's our problem, the girl who agrees to spend time with us is eager to get back to the Dubai freebies. I didn't even mention a passing businessman who's willing to wine and dine a girl in exchange for sex, which she happily offer to get him to marry her and take her to Europe or the States.

We just happen to be surrounded by dumb sluts, who are lucky that Dubai elevate them to prima donnas. A true sugar baby will act like a courtesan who wants to keep your interest because you're the sure thing.
Let's hope we get more interesting women soon, my membership expires in few days and I will take a break

Want More
08-28-17, 03:34
Let's hope we get more interesting women soon, my membership expires in few days and I will take a breakYa, I got a few weeks to run on mine and I am not going to update it.

Until around 3-4 months ago, I could see it deteriorating, but it was still pretty ok. Of late it has just become either escorts or just girls who think they are gilded with gold.

AirStream
08-28-17, 20:42
Guys,

Since I joined SA two months ago I've met some terrific pussy. The quality has changed over time, but it's not dry. Over the past 10 days, I've seen 8 girls, 6 I've laid, 2 were nice dinners, not a bad experience. But out of everyone, the Lithuanian & Swedish birds have been the best. So next up is another Swede and after that a Brit & a yank. I've got high hopes for the Swedish bird and if she's as hot as I think she is I might go monthly with her, she wants £4000 for a month living with me. So let's play and see what happens. All in all, it's better than the clubs.

AirStream.

AirStream
08-28-17, 20:43
The problem with Dubai is the abundance of free entertainment for girls. When you consider all the ladies night deals around town, packed with men of all ages and nationalities chasing girls that would have to split the bill in normal conditions.

So they get free drinks from the bars and restaurants, they have guys buying them food and more drinks and giving them promises of romance and happy ever after life. That's our problem, the girl who agrees to spend time with us is eager to get back to the Dubai freebies. I didn't even mention a passing businessman who's willing to wine and dine a girl in exchange for sex, which she happily offer to get him to marry her and take her to Europe or the States.

We just happen to be surrounded by dumb sluts, who are lucky that Dubai elevate them to prima donnas. A true sugar baby will act like a courtesan who wants to keep your interest because you're the sure thing.
Let's hope we get more interesting women soon, my membership expires in few days and I will take a breakWeed out the girls, there are SBs looking, but you need to play a good game.

CowboySoi
08-28-17, 22:55
Met with this gorgeous 26 year old french + yemeni mix yesterday night. I tend to have a thing for mixed breed women, just find them much more exotic than the conventional ones. We had spoken on whatsapp for a few days and then decided for quick drinks at Grosvenor house. I had a room booked at the same hotel and had no challenge getting her back to the room without registering. Great conversations, she knew a ton of languages and was very well travelled. At the outset, seemed like a very demure, sophisticated chick but boy, was she a lioness after her drinks had done the job. She started licking my balls and gave me the best blowjob I have had in years. She allowed me to cum in mouth and drank my load till the last drop! Best part of the SB's versus escort type chicks is how they can be genuinely turned on as well. She was dripping wet when I went down on her and moaned like crazy as I finger and tongue fucked her. What followed was a night of crazy action with multiple rounds of intense fucking in various positions and even in the balcony of my room despite the crazy heat. We promised to meet again but with all that talent out there, I'm tempted to give some other pussy a shot. In general, I prefer the chicks in the 25-32 age group, not the young bimbos nor the milfs. Money wise, given my bar on the looks aspect, I have tended to average 2. 5-3 k per meet with the women I have met so far. Somehow not succeeded snaring any of the Ek chicks so far. Anyone with tips in this regard, please do share.Hey ClitLover2012,

Did you stay at tower 1 or tower 2? After RTFF-ing I read conflicting info about which tower is green. Thanks in advance!

Want More
08-29-17, 20:12
Guys,
But out of everyone, the Lithuanian & Swedish birds have been the best. So next up is another Swede and after that a Brit & a yank.

AirStream.I think you have raised the bar way too high for me to follow. LOL!!

Your Lithuanian sounds pretty amazing!

ClitLover2012
08-30-17, 03:49
Stayed at tower 2. There is a bridge connecting the two towers that takes you to the lifts st tower 2 and no one seemed to bother. I would think tower 1 should be a lot easier. I met the girl at bar 44 on the 44th floor which is a very nice private bar on the 44th floor at tower 1.

Hey ClitLover2012,

Did you stay at tower 1 or tower 2? After RTFF-ing I read conflicting info about which tower is green. Thanks in advance!

Florida Sun
08-30-17, 13:24
Weed out the girls, there are SBs looking, but you need to play a good game.I agree it is all about how you play the field. I might have taken the desired arrangement amount literally. And if you do, you will find as many on the high end as on the lower end, with the majority in the negotiable status. I think good game requires that you throw away the entire preferences on girls profile, and come in from your own prospective, there's no shame on being turned down. I would also think that you should view the interaction as P4 P, short term and a sampling field, even if you have to pretend otherwise (I got bitten by my first costly cash and dash scammer recently). I think also part of a good game is to have a set budget and splurge on the girl or the date only when you feel its your pleasure.

My retrospective view tells me, I was too honest for the game and by doing so, I was limiting my choices and blowing the cover, that this is about money first, all other things after. I'm not really good at the game because I don't set limits and in the process miss the timing of making a successful P4 P move or exit before it gets complicated.

Being married with limited time and resources, doesn't work in your advantage. I think if you're in Dubai alone and can bring girls to your home, sugar life is even more economical and logical choice.

Kudos for those who played and are winning the game, my experience has been a mixed bag with lots to be desired.

Want More
09-05-17, 03:11
I agree it is all about how you play the field. I don't know what the hell is happening on that app. I was approached by a SB for a no sex type arrangement for 3-4 K per meet. LOL!

ClitLover2012
09-05-17, 10:28
LOL! Some of these SBs really think men would pay to just look at their pretty faces. I have come across 2 or 3 nlike these and mostly they are the naive (or super smart and I don't get them) and in the 18-22 age group.

I don't know what the hell is happening on that app. I was approached by a SB for a no sex type arrangement for 3-4 K per meet. LOL!

Florida Sun
09-05-17, 12:19
I don't know what the hell is happening on that app. I was approached by a SB for a no sex type arrangement for 3-4 K per meet. LOL!If no sex is involved, I will do it for 500 and pay for the drinks as well. I can be more fun we can go out and find women who are into sex. This can be a win-win situation

Want More
09-06-17, 03:47
If no sex is involved, I will do it for 500 and pay for the drinks as well. I can be more fun we can go out and find women who are into sex. This can be a win-win situationYa, I would probably do that too. Just to have a girl hang around and be a wingman.

Claxton
09-06-17, 06:48
Ya, I would probably do that too. Just to have a girl hang around and be a wingman.I do not fully agree, but I speak for myself. Not always, but in most cases one spends hours speaking of things that could not care less and listen to problems that we all heard of simply to make public think that that beauty will soon lying horizontal in bed. I would rather spend the money to buy drinks and have fun with a couple of friends, but I understand that I am getting old.

Want More
09-07-17, 03:49
I would rather spend the money to buy drinks and have fun with a couple of friends,That is also an interesting view point, one that I don't necessarily disagree with.

Alex7J
09-08-17, 19:15

I was one of the early ones to start talking about Sugars and now I would highly recommend that you take my advice to heed. I am sure, I am one of the early ones to start talking about the down-hill slide of this site.Mate,

I am still here and going strong: Just that I am not writing to much on ISG: But SA is one hell of a game changer: The pussy is so different from clubs you have no idea.

Ciao Ciao.

Cheers and peace.

Alex.

Want More
09-10-17, 20:09
Mate,

I am still here and going strong: Just that I am not writing to much on ISG: But SA is one hell of a game changer: The pussy is so different from clubs you have no idea.
.Yup. When it works it all falls into place, but I am getting tired of this. Am going back to the club scene. I have got a few different things I want to try this weekend. Watch for my FR on the Dubai Forums.

ElNice
09-13-17, 12:19
Hi there, it's been a long time since I visited the site, anyway I'm trying to find a site that is similar to seeking arrangement but the membership is cheaper. I mean I'm not going to pay $200+ for a thing that I'm not going to use that much. So does anyone know about what I'm looking for?

Want More
09-13-17, 19:51
I'm trying to find a site that is similar to seeking arrangement but the membership is cheaper. ?I have not used any of the others, but if you google there are a lot of others all over.

Aaragon1977
09-14-17, 00:42
Hi there, it's been a long time since I visited the site, anyway I'm trying to find a site that is similar to seeking arrangement but the membership is cheaper. I mean I'm not going to pay $200+ for a thing that I'm not going to use that much. So does anyone know about what I'm looking for?Last I Cheked it was 70 dollars. 69 to be precise. Are you going for regular or diamond?

ElNice
09-14-17, 12:24
I have not used any of the others, but if you google there are a lot of others all over.Thanks man, I'll try to find similars sites.

Last I Cheked it was 70 dollars. 69 to be precise. Are you going for regular or diamond?70 for 1 week, and it's too much.

BlackCitizen
09-15-17, 14:18
Thanks man, I'll try to find similars sites.

70 for 1 week, and it's too much.Travelgirls charges 69 USD a month. There are plenty of local profiles, though I haven't paid yet.

Traceur
09-15-17, 19:35
Travelgirls charges 69 USD a month. There are plenty of local profiles, though I haven't paid yet.Theres whatsyourprice.com. Its run by the same chap.

You buy credits and use them to message. Its a bad concept for the guys as you can at the most message 3 maybe 4 girls with a single lowest charge.

Most of the girls are anyway same on sa and wyp.

I think travelgirls too is also operated by the same guy.

EdAdams
09-18-17, 21:51
Yup. When it works it all falls into place, but I am getting tired of this. Am going back to the club scene. I have got a few different things I want to try this weekend. Watch for my FR on the Dubai Forums.1. Diamond membership. It works like a SB magnet.

2. Review your profile text and maybe you need to add a few deterrents to avoid escorts and their ilk.

3. Hire a Virtual Assistant (part time works just fine - 3 hours per day). I've used PeoplePerHour and Upwork and pay about 200-250 GBP per month. This person will help you sift through the chaff and arrange dates.

4. Don't give out your number to each girl. Just the one you actually meet and only before the meeting.

5. Avoid using whatsapp for chat pre-meet. If she insists then use Skype so you VA can chat on your behalf.

With all the time you save, make sure to spend it at the Gym, with family / friends and have fun!

Want More
09-18-17, 21:56
With all the time you save, make sure to spend it at the Gym, with family / friends and have fun!Thanks for the pointers but sounds like way too much to do. I havr closed my account and hitting the club scene. This weekend seems to be good because it is long.

CeherBert12
09-19-17, 08:58
LOL! Some of these SBs really think men would pay to just look at their pretty faces. I have come across 2 or 3 nlike these and mostly they are the naive (or super smart and I don't get them) and in the 18-22 age group.Many people firmly believe in it and do not see it hahaha those are usually quite amusing situations, or at least amusingly curious moments.

BlackCitizen
09-22-17, 06:31
I don't know what the hell is happening on that app. I was approached by a SB for a no sex type arrangement for 3-4 K per meet. LOL!I think there are a lot of dreaming girls on these sites. On TG I have seen similar ads where the girl declares that she will be accompanying on the trip but there shall be no sex or anything like that. Why on earth would someone pay a girl to go on a foreign trip and or jut spend days with her locally for the sake of her face or body look?. Cannot surely speak on behalf of all men, this will be too much of a pretention, but this specie of men who can pay for just a company are quite rare in our mongering world.

Zee Xtreme
09-22-17, 13:37
Cannot surely speak on behalf of all men, this will be too much of a pretention, but this specie of men who can pay for just a company are quite rare in our mongering world.Nonexistent to be accurate! LOL. I'd like to hear from one of them if any.

I believe these girls play hard-to-gets with the intention of attracting a specie of men who would spend more and more everyday to fulfill high levels of (hollow) ego. Those men would think they have taken up a worthy challenge when in fact they have been trapped in a vicious circle!

EdAdams
09-22-17, 13:52
I think there are a lot of dreaming girls on these sites. On TG I have seen similar ads where the girl declares that she will be accompanying on the trip but there shall be no sex or anything like that. Why on earth would someone pay a girl to go on a foreign trip and or jut spend days with her locally for the sake of her face or body look?. Cannot surely speak on behalf of all men, this will be too much of a pretention, but this specie of men who can pay for just a company are quite rare in our mongering world.Just add on your profile that you're capable of dating and have a rather large social circle and not looking for a dinner date. You could further add that there are a lot of scammers on SA who come for dinner, ask for money and disappear during the meal. - This has worked for me quite well in deterring such SB's.

EdAdams
09-22-17, 14:02
Some other thing you can probably add are:

If you're a scammer, please be creative.

If you're seeking someone who will send you an allowance for your length messages on SA and have no intention to meet. Please send me your PO BOX. I'll write to you.

If you're Seeking an Online Arrangement: We're an ideal match. How about a High allowance paid in advance in Monopoly money.

If you want to sell your nude pics you're on the wrong site. PornHub is free if you want to intern there?

If you're seeking "offers" or "bids". Please put your self up on eBay and send me link to bid.

Zubair123
09-23-17, 08:13
Guys,

I had been into clubbing thing but after reading posts in this forum decided to give it a try. Got a premium membership of SA and started checking out the girls in Dubai. Most of them were for PPM and the demand was from 3,000 or above which is crazy. After chatting with one girl (who I had started to like) she told me that she is not in Dubai though her profile mentions Dubai. She said she is back to Ukraine and was willing to come if I invite her.

I though to give it a try as her demand was 1,000 Euro for 2 nights and she was willing to stay with me in apartment. Just to be sure of what I am getting, I asked her to have a video call so that we know each other well. She agreed to it and we had a pretty decent video call for 15 or 20 minutes. She was as per her pictures and works in an international goods manufacturing company in Kiev. Her age was 40 and she did not hide it rather she told me that she has a son living with her. I asked her if she can arrange Dubai visa for herself and she agreed to arrange it in just one day and did not demand any advance for it.

I booked the ticket for her and she arrived Friday night and we spend rest of the 2 days together. She was very pleasant, well educated, easy going and fun loving. She did not demand any money from me untill the last day of our departure. She did not ask for any money for shopping and was ready to go with me wherever I wanted to take her to. We enjoyed going beach, clubs and restaurants and she was so happy to spend time with me.

Going by this experience, I think it is better to invite someone from outside Dubai as Dubai girls are more expensive and generally have an attitude problem. One girl I invited in my hotel before meeting the Ukrainian lady was extremely pretty and tall but she refused to provide her identity document at hotel reception and left in just 10 minutes. Though she did not ask for any money but I had to pay for her taxi which was AED 250 as she came in a lexus. She was very tall, blonde, fair skin but had lot of attitude and had asked for 3,000 AED for first meeting.

Zee Xtreme
09-25-17, 15:43
Going by this experience, I think it is better to invite someone from outside Dubai as Dubai girls are more expensive and generally have an attitude problem.Definitely worth it if you live alone and have the time to spend with the lady! Just be careful not to send any money upfront.

Want More
09-25-17, 21:32
This long weekend must have been really slow for most people. My phone was buzzing with msgs. All three evenings with girls from SA whom I have met previously once or twice. With 1 of them, it was just a meal and things had not been decided. It all finally got sorted out this weekend.

The first one, had met once and she did not reply for awhile until this weekend. Great Wed night, since no drinks outside, made our own thing with bluetooth speaker and dim lights.

Thursday night was the new one.

Friday night was again, met once and things went quiet, restarted it and things got good. She is Arab from Northen Africa so it was very different than what I am used to.

Overall, SA is still paying off for me even though I don't have the account anymore. LOL!

Traveller121
09-28-17, 20:45
Most SB's on SA have been demanding 3000 for short stay to 5000 for night stay. This seems outrageous. I was wondering if Air Stream, Arragon, WantMore or anyone else can share their expert advice on where their experiences stand in terms of SB demands of their arrangements. Would appreciate it.

Guys,

I had been into clubbing thing but after reading posts in this forum decided to give it a try. Got a premium membership of SA and started checking out the girls in Dubai. Most of them were for PPM and the demand was from 3,000 or above which is crazy. After chatting with one girl (who I had started to like) she told me that she is not in Dubai though her profile mentions Dubai. She said she is back to Ukraine and was willing to come if I invite her.

I though to give it a try as her demand was 1,000 Euro for 2 nights and she was willing to stay with me in apartment. Just to be sure of what I am getting, I asked her to have a video call so that we know each other well. She agreed to it and we had a pretty decent video call for 15 or 20 minutes. She was as per her pictures and works in an international goods manufacturing company in Kiev. Her age was 40 and she did not hide it rather she told me that she has a son living with her..

EdAdams
09-29-17, 13:29
Most SB's on SA have been demanding 3000 for short stay to 5000 for night stay. This seems outrageous. I was wondering if Air Stream, Arragon, WantMore or anyone else can share their expert advice on where their experiences stand in terms of SB demands of their arrangements. Would appreciate it.And you don't want that.

Try this instead:

Make it clear that you're looking for something long term and not a one off. That will deter the pros. DO NOT agree on a set amount. No need to even discuss that, unless she insists. And when she does, just reply something along the lines of: "I am looking to provide a moderate allowance per month. In my last arrangement we agree a Moderate allowance per month and we met 4-5 times a month and we had a good time travelling together on holidays and generally having lots of fun. I'm ideally looking for something along these lines. ".

The idea here is you first decide on a value. On how much you'd be willing to spend per session on your chosen girl. Then propose a monthly allowance commensurate to the value and the number of times you'd want her to see you, so your per meet budget is set and her expectations. When you meet her if she asks for money upfront. She is most likely a hardened pro. Walk away from such girls. May be give them the cab fare.

Whatever you decide to pay her, keep it ready in an envelope and put it in her bag when you're done banging her.

Don't pay her anything when meeting for coffee or drinks or dinner. As a rule, go by No honey. No money. Thats what I do. And it works.

Meet her in a hotel bar / restaurant, then try taking her upstairs. If she goes up with you then you're surely in for a good time.

BTW, some may ask you how / when do they get paid, just make it clear in instalments initially until some trust is developed because you paid in advance in the past for the whole month and never met her again. Most normal chics will find this reasonable and believe this! LOL.

Traveller121
09-29-17, 21:08
That sounds like a great strategy. Like you said some sb's hit you up like fund managers about what your willing.

To offer. I was hoping for a strategy with nos so that it gives me a tool to take it fwd. If anyone has any ballpark nos on how to make SA arrangement work, that be great.

And you don't want that.

Try this instead:

Make it clear that you're looking for something long term and not a one off. That will deter the pros. DO NOT agree on a set amount. No need to even discuss that, unless she insists. And when she does, just reply something along the lines of: "I am looking to provide a moderate allowance per month. In my last arrangement we agree a Moderate allowance per month and we met 4-5 times a month and we had a good time travelling together on holidays and generally having lots of fun. I'm ideally looking for something along these lines. ".

The idea here is you first decide on a value. On how much you'd be willing to spend per session on your chosen girl. Then propose a monthly allowance commensurate to the value and the number of times you'd want her to see you, so your per meet budget is set and her expectations. When you meet her if she asks for money upfront. She is most likely a hardened pro. Walk away from such girls. May be give them the cab fare.

Whatever you decide to pay her, keep it ready in an envelope and put it in her bag when you're done banging her.

Traveller121
09-29-17, 21:15
Someone posted msg looking for black girls. I happened to checkout a new Sugar Daddy app called "Seeking Millionaire" by Brandon Wade (guy who created SA). This app has a lot of black girls. It overall seems to be a copy of SA but not as vibrant with members. I don't know how genuine it is.

IndianKing
09-30-17, 15:37
Ok I don't want to spoil anyone's party but SA has completely gone off the rails here. All women are divas who expect minimum 3 k per meet. Not everyone can afford or wants to pay that amount. In 3 k, you can get 3 hookers and if you build a rapport with the mamasan / girls, its heaven forever. Why would anyone want to pay that much money for chicks? Now if it was 3 k per month or something like that, I can get behind it.

I even had a sugar babe like that who was charging 1. 5 k per meet but was ready to come down to 1 k and even go bareback. We met once but after that she unfortunately stopped responding. She could really suck dick well. I am guessing some schmuck threw money like crazy at her and that was that. Why would she want to hook up with me after that?

In addition, the economy is in the shitter. Now it just feels wrong spending extra money. Even if you can afford, you feel kind of reluctant to drop that kind of coin. If you can choose between someone who is charging 1 k and someone charging 3 k, why the fuck would I go for 3 k? Bareback sex? Thats it?

Either the girls think they are gods gift to earth or that my dick is made out of gold (neither is true). To think that the site had SO much potential. I am done with SA.

About travel girls, has anyone tried it? How much will it cost to import a chick? Also, how do you pay someone who is from out of town? You meet and then pay or is it pay before they travel (which can lead to scams)?

Member #4551
09-30-17, 16:42
Ok I don't want to spoil anyone's party but SA has completely gone off the rails here. All women are divas who expect minimum 3 k per meet. Not everyone can afford or wants to pay that amount. In 3 k, you can get 3 hookers and if you build a rapport with the mamasan / girls, its heaven forever. Why would anyone want to pay that much money for chicks? Now if it was 3 k per month or something like that, I can get behind it.
Everything is so contained, and the AMP experience is something that never encroaches on your home / personal life. Plus there are two many variables. Green hotels, or compromise your home life. Also will she be good on first impressions and then end up being completely unhinged later on.

I tried twice.

First time was with a PRC, who (after the agreed 48 hours) decided that she would camp out at my place and sleep on the sofa. It was a problem try to get her to shift out. And eventually I had to pay some extra $$$s.

Second time with a pleasant enough Fils. We had a few encounters, and she even lined up a threesome. Problem is, she got too clingy and it was like I owed her something. I also didn't like the idea that she had that she could drop in anytime. Nice enough girl, but I had to be mean to move on.

With the AMPS, you leave it all behind when you leave the spa. No drama, no unknown costs, no way you're going to 'catch a cold' with the ladies.

Nice Guy 99
09-30-17, 16:58
All women are divas who expect minimum 3 k per meet. Not everyone can afford or wants to pay that amount. In 3 k, you can get 3 hookers and if you build a rapport with the mamasan / girls, its heaven forever. In Abu Dhabi you can get six girls for that amount.

Wicked Roger
09-30-17, 17:40
In Abu Dhabi you can get six girls for that amount.LOL.

And in Cebu I can find more than six (a lot more) Nice Guy LOL and all cute slim and naughty.

Had a nice 4 some (two were bisexual sisters) a while back and was no more than AED600/700 equivalent plus no drama no diva attitude and dinner after in a fast food place. Joe K has seen the photos of some of the girls and is envious LOL.

I agree with your view on this though.

Traveller121
09-30-17, 21:53
I have come in touch with a couple of Caucasian SB's who are here in DXB for vacay. They are interested in mtg for ST. If anyone is interested, I am glad to share their coordinates with expectation. I will only share on PM.

Wicked Roger
10-01-17, 05:04
I have come in touch with a couple of Caucasian SB's who are here in DXB for vacay. They are interested in mtg for ST. If anyone is interested, I am glad to share their coordinates with expectation. I will only share on PM.They are are not really SBs if visiting Dubai and want ST only they are WGs LOL.

IndianKing
10-01-17, 06:16
Everything is so contained, and the AMP experience is something that never encroaches on your home / personal life. Plus there are two many variables. Green hotels, or compromise your home life. Also will she be good on first impressions and then end up being completely unhinged later on.

I tried twice.

First time was with a PRC, who (after the agreed 48 hours) decided that she would camp out at my place and sleep on the sofa. It was a problem try to get her to shift out. And eventually I had to pay some extra $$$s.

Second time with a pleasant enough Fils. We had a few encounters, and she even lined up a threesome. Problem is, she got too clingy and it was like I owed her something. I also didn't like the idea that she had that she could drop in anytime. Nice enough girl, but I had to be mean to move on.

With the AMPS, you leave it all behind when you leave the spa. No drama, no unknown costs, no way you're going to 'catch a cold' with the ladies.Yup, couldn't agree more. Lately I have been exploring AMPS and have been finding the women are way more friendly and appreciative of the cash you drop. Also, they are decent at massage which is the best thing to put you in the mood before the deed. I just wish I knew of a CIS massage place that offered FS but that is another story.

No one in SA has ever offered a massage or to just treat me like a king. For them, give the money and screw me. They expect you to pay for their entire trip while in return they are a cold fish in bed. Thanks but no thanks.

Also, its like having a wife. Initially they put out their angel demeanor and after that its all downhill. And you pay top dollar for that. Sounds like a good idea. NOT.

IAintSpecial
10-01-17, 08:26
Guys,

For a while I have been reading the SA thread and scratching my head with wonder seeing how much people was spending. I was considering to come here and have a rant just like others but then I realized that some people put different values on different things. Some people like to spend all their money on waggery steak when for me a good Australian steak will do just fine and is a LOT cheaper.

I think it is a bit unfair for us to come on the SA thread and be critical of what guys here are spending. It is their money and they can spend it how they like. I myself would never in a million years use SA or pay the money those princesses charge but that's just my personal opinion. I would suggest politely that if members want to rant about SA then we should rant about it in the main thread and allow this thread to be for the people who are happy to use it. Let the users share their info here among each other without having to listen to cheap people like me moaning about how much they are spending.

A word of advice to SA users. Don't be silly thinking that these girls are not pros. The very definition of a pro is a woman who exchanges sexual favors in return for financial gain. Make this thread like MR report and help each other out. It is bad enough that the bitches on SA have massively over inflated egos and sense of worth. Don't let them make you forget who is really in control! The person with the money!

I hope that nobody is offended by my post here and if people want to debate SA then please lets do it on the main forum so we don't fill this thread with rants etc.

MrSkeeperNut
10-02-17, 12:41
With the AMPS, you leave it all behind when you leave the spa. No drama, no unknown costs, no way you're going to 'catch a cold' with the ladies.I couldn't agree more with fellow comrade Grondig. All this sugar life business seems to be more expensive than the AMPS plus a considerable amount of drama. I guess someone could say that Sugar daddies are in the game for the hunt and not the kill. And that I could understand.

Traceur
10-02-17, 18:32
Hey guys,

I have been trying to renew my membership on SA for a while but the card gets rejected everytime. This is my main card and it works just fine everywhere else. Just not sure what's wrong so I wrote in to SA. I got a reply where they shared a form that needs to be filled up along with card details and cvv number. Somehow it doesn't sound right.

Anyone else having a similar issue?

MaximusBibicus
10-03-17, 10:25
Hey guys,

I have been trying to renew my membership on SA for a while but the card gets rejected everytime. This is my main card and it works just fine everywhere else. Just not sure what's wrong so I wrote in to SA. I got a reply where they shared a form that needs to be filled up along with card details and cvv number. Somehow it doesn't sound right.

Anyone else having a similar issue?Yes, I was facing the similar issue, gave up and paid by paypal.

Very interesting service.

Traceur
10-03-17, 18:24
Yes, I was facing the similar issue, gave up and paid by paypal.

Very interesting service.For some reason PP isn't working either! Exploring vcc now.

AirStream
10-06-17, 12:12
For some reason PP isn't working either! Exploring vcc now.I just use PayPal with my linked Visa Credit Card. Seem to work okay for me.

AirStream
10-06-17, 12:13
I couldn't agree more with fellow comrade Grondig. All this sugar life business seems to be more expensive than the AMPS plus a considerable amount of drama.Yeah, more expensive but in my experience the quality & the experience is so much higher. Not for everyone though.

AirStream
10-06-17, 12:20
Guys,

For a while I have been reading the SA thread and scratching my head with wonder seeing how much people was spending. I was considering to come here and have a rant just like others but then I realized that some people put different values on different things. Some people like to spend all their money on waggery steak when for me a good Australian steak will do just fine and is a LOT cheaper.

I think it is a bit unfair for us to come on the SA thread and be critical of what guys here are spending. It is their money and they can spend it how they like. I myself would never in a million years use SA or pay the money those princesses charge but that's just my personal opinion. I would suggest politely that if members want to rant about SA then we should rant about it in the main thread and allow this thread to be for the people who are happy to use it. Let the users share their info here among each other without having to listen to cheap people like me moaning about how much they are spending.

A word of advice to SA users. Don't be silly thinking that these girls are not pros. The very definition of a pro is a woman who exchanges sexual favors in return for financial gain. Make this thread like MR report and help each other out. It is bad enough that the bitches on SA have massively over inflated egos and sense of worth. Don't let them make you forget who is really in control! The person with the money!

I hope that nobody is offended by my post here and if people want to debate SA then please lets do it on the main forum so we don't fill this thread with rants etc.Everybody spends money differently. I don't have a problem chatting to a good looking girl on SA and arranging a date that is special. For me it's about creating an experience and having a whole load of fun. I'm maybe different, but I've made my money, semi-retired at 43, got a penthouse downtown, single, no strings, etc. I've got time to burn and find SA makes it fun for me. I know it's cheaper to walk into Moscow, grab one at 1000, keep her for the night and that's it. With SA I have girls texting me all the time, asking for advice, wanting to go out, some of these repeats don't cost me anything, cause I'm maybe fucked from the night before and just staying in and there round here in a shot, cuddling up and enjoying my lifestyle. I know deep down it's about money but I don't care, man if I was married it would cost me so much more.