PDA

View Full Version : Winnipeg

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Pinaylicker
03-11-10, 08:57
I always carry baby wipes which are useful from cleaning dashboards to pussies before and after. There are unscented varieties and they literally last for months. Also works great to freshen yourself up after work before visiting. I also have napkins from restaurants. Lastly, I always have a few shopping bags for collecting the above items and disposing of correctly. Nothing quite grosses me out more than seeing an expended condom on the ground the next day while walking in my own neighborhood. Guys, be responsible and be clean! That might be half the reason neighborhoods don't want you around. Think about it.

Twentydollars
03-18-10, 06:19
Picked up 2 this past week.

First one was on Parr for a mechanical forgetful $20 CBJ.

The second one is worth mentioning. Picked up on Aikens. $20 for a BBBJ. She then asked if I had alcohol and I knew it was on. Back to my place for all I could bang as she downed 3 beers and some spirits as she came in and out of conscienceness begging for more alochol. Lotsa fun. Then dropped her off a few hours later.

Pinaylicker
03-21-10, 12:35
Picked up near Arlington AND Ellice; around Simcoe. A very attractive almost white lady about 20 years. She was very worried about LE and asked to get out of there so we go a few blocks away and asked again about LE. She texted a couple times so I insisted she show me what she texted. She shown me and marked the time so I was OK (It was another John). She insisted I grab her boobs and I wouldn't until she grabbed me so she went for it. I grabbed her boob and then we talked money. She wanted $80 for a half and half and I told her I only had $20. We politely agreed not to and I returned her to her spot. There was an ugly gang nearby and she asked me to hold off dropping her so I respected that and she let me grab her boob while we waited. I gave her a beer for her trouble and I got her number for the next time.

Guys, does the old rule grab to see if you are LE hold true today? I also have this lady's number if you want to connect.

Twentydollars
03-22-10, 05:50
Female cops shouldn't even be getting in your car. I always grab up and down to prove I'm not LE, and to check for weapons. This is usually reciprocated with her touching me.

Cruzen
03-23-10, 01:05
Hey Twenty

Need I remind you of my incident. I had an undercover who got into the car with me and did heat checks where I got to grab her and she had her hands down my pants so that whole rule about them not touching or getting in your vehicle is bullshit. Trust me, I got an $80. 00 tow fee for my vehicle as well as almost $800. 00 in fines, not to mention spending 9 hours at John school which was a complete waste of my time.

My advice is when she is sucking you off, good chance she aint a cop, other than that we are all just rolling the dice.

Funbags
03-24-10, 06:16
drove in the n/e and saw a girl on charles. she looked like a middle eastern chick with red and white jacket, curly hair and fucked up looking nose. up close she looked like a freakin witch. she got in and started talking and man she had god awful breath. she said her name was joanne. she stunk so bad i almost puked. i said get out of my car. she gave me a hard time and wouldn't get out. i gave her a half eaten cheeseburger and a melted slurpee and coaxed her out. don't get this girl as she will cause you grief. you've been warned.

Bigdaddy6969
03-24-10, 06:57
Hello, fellow pooners.

Haven't written in a while. Well I just have to say that I've been greedy with julies number as iam now her sugar daddy and loving it. LOL. Been spending all my time with her

On the other note she wasent available the other day so I went cruising around found a girl on sargent. And man was it a bad mistake I should have waited for my hottie.

Picked up this metis girl. Bad choice we agreed on 40 half and half. But first she wanted to get her peice so we went by this place I held her purse and ids. She gets it jumps into the car and away we go. Well non the least she takes her hoot and giving me a CBJ totally f*** out of her mind. So she then pulls down her pants about to do the deed. Bad mistake the smell was so horrible like something died in her pants. I declined gave her a couple cigarettes and dropped her off I will most def not pick her up again. Thank god my hottie called me after the bar.

Pinaylicker
03-26-10, 08:31
Way better, won't say which country but I was there for a while and the offers were continuous. Went to a home where was literally offered 13, 14, 17, 18 and 20 year old daughters (by their mother). I made an agreement to meet the eldest the next day and got the hell out of there. The youngest frowned when I was leaving when I didn't choose her and made eye and hand gestures to pick her. Very pleasant; just clearly stated by the Mom this is what they did to earn money. I did call the eldest a week later but she was in Uni. Next time mayB. The younger ones; never. In Canada or a foreign country; big time jail, even though it seemed so matter of fact there.

Pinaylicker
03-31-10, 08:59
Had to pick up some plywood and decided to stop and call my regular girl. She found me! A van pulls over ahead of me and there she is asking me what I am doing there. I just said I was looking for her. $20. 00 for 4 hours. The next day, I called her and took her to my house for another 4 hours. Same girl as before, she just seems to enjoy the time. Not the prettiest girl but willing to go the extra bit to make it right. She actually calls me now. She knows I don't give her much money but she's OK with it. I'd like to give her more but for now.

East Indian on McKenzie and Pritchard; she's have to be a bait.

Cruzen
04-01-10, 20:44
Hey Pinay

If that East Indian girl is the one with the HUGE Schnowzer then I agree as I saw her on Parr/Magnus and parked a little ways up to check her out to make sure she wasnt LE. After a few minutes she was on what looked to be an iphone (which no way should those hoe's be able to afford) and shortly after hanging up, a white ghost car pulls up and the driver hands her a bottle of water. When the ghost car drives past me to leave, I saw 2 LE in there. I got the fuck out of dodge as it just didn't seem right.

I would avoid this girl at all costs unless you want to roll the dice and get busted.

Tungsten Chef
04-02-10, 21:30
Way better, won't say which country but I was there for a while and the offers were continuous. Went to a home where was literally offered 13, 14, 17, 18 and 20 year old daughters (by their mother). I made an agreement to meet the eldest the next day and got the hell out of there. The youngest frowned when I was leaving when I didn't choose her and made eye and hand gestures to pick her. Very pleasant; just clearly stated by the Mom this is what they did to earn money. I did call the eldest a week later but she was in Uni. Next time mayB. The younger ones; never. In Canada or a foreign country; big time jail, even though it seemed so matter of fact there.Think your handle says it all. To those of us who know.

Twentydollars
04-04-10, 22:39
Lotsa hot lookers in the West End stroll lately. Lotsa WSW that are actually good looking, and don't look too trashy. Saw one on the corner of Sargent and Victor, dark haired brunette. Definately gonna try her out some time.

Member #4255
04-05-10, 05:42
Hey BigDaddy
Your PM's are shut off, can you check that out?
Thanks

GoldMember33
04-05-10, 16:09
This girl offers a great massage in her home. She says just massage with HJ and thats all I got but I didn't ask for anything else. Would love to see if she would do BJ for the right price. I have a feeling it would only work if you asked at the time of the massage and offered extra.

http://winnipeg.kijiji.ca/c-services-other-Services-W0QQAdIdZ193760522

San Diego Rocks
04-06-10, 07:51
Lots of SWs out on Monday around 10 pm in the North End. Lots on Parr and McKenzie and also on Jarvis and Sutherland. Only problem is a ton of LE in unmarked GMC trucks, marked vehicles and ghost cars. Watch your back but a lot to choose from now that the weather is nice.

San Diego Rocks
04-07-10, 21:31
This girl offers a great massage in her home. She says just massage with HJ and thats all I got but I didn't ask for anything else. Would love to see if she would do BJ for the right price. I have a feeling it would only work if you asked at the time of the massage and offered extra.

http://winnipeg.kijiji.ca/c-services-other-Services-W0QQAdIdZ193760522What was the cost and how did she look? Can you provide a quick description of the provider?

GoldMember33
04-08-10, 03:53
Would love it if someone gave this girl a try and reported back.

http://winnipeg.kijiji.ca/c-services-other-Services-W0QQAdIdZ193760522

San Diego Rocks
04-09-10, 05:53
Contacted her via email, $45 per 30 minutes at her place in North Kildonan. Asked for a photo, she has not forwarded one. Also stated she is very busy with massages and is unavailable until next week and can only offer service during the day.

Funbags
04-09-10, 20:51
Its been a while homies. I decided to step on the scene once again and get my freak shit on. The loins have been begging and the wind has been calling for me to try some new merchandise. I hit up Ellice and Victor and spotted a thin white chick wearing a light blue hoodie, skin tight jeans. She hopped in my ride and was all spun out. She wouldn't STFU and kept talking wanting $40 for a blow. She wanted cash up front and told me to turn onto Toronto street I'm assuming to get her stash first. She said she'd come right back and perform her services. I said "DO YOU THINK I WAS BORN YESTERDAY? No, no no...services first then you get paid." She was pretty argumentative. I said "Look, either do it my way or get out and chances are you missed out on an easy $50. She said "Wow $50." She did her thing like Burger King "Have it your way". I explained to her step by step exactly how I wanted it. Mission complete. I gave her the money and she got out of the vehicle. She looked at the bill and saw it was only $5.00. She yelled hey where's the rest. I laughed and said "Sucker...you must've been born yesterday."

Pinaylicker
04-11-10, 02:16
My usual girl is too stoned or high to get anywhere with so I said goodbye to my twenty without satisfaction. Drove around for a while and found five girls hanging in the alley on Pritchard near Manitoba; blew my budget already and kinda annoyed at my usual girl. They actually look good, well some of them. Might try one of them instead next time.

Pinaylicker
04-15-10, 04:23
Found a very sweet black girl at Home St. Very dark skin, shaved bush and no tats! Boobs were a little slim though. Full meal deal, all holes for $40. She asked for $100 but it took about 2 hours. Seems clean of drugs but likes beer. Her name was Lindy.

GoldMember33
04-16-10, 01:09
San Diego Rocks have you tried the NK massage girl yet? I am wondering if she provides more than just a HJ if you ask discreetly while you are there? Anyway its still a good deal at 70 bucks for everything.

Let me know how it turns out?

Twentydollars
04-16-10, 04:58
Nice find Pinay, I've been trying to find a black girl that worked that area for some time, i don't think it's that one though.

Pinaylicker
04-17-10, 01:39
Lindy is there now at 19:30. Black chick and nice. Had to go home but she waved at me. Give her a try and report back please. I was very happy.

Twentydollars
04-19-10, 01:10
TGTBT on Ellice today. Noticed the cops half a block down.

Lots of good selection out there today. This year I'll take pics and post more reviews.

Pinaylicker
04-19-10, 03:05
Awesome chick near the bridge.

Green outfit.

Gut instinct told me NO.,

Twentydollars
04-19-10, 05:06
Lots of trannies there under the bridge. Be careful... They usually have a long blonde, red or black wig, and dress like the kind of SW's you see on tv.

Member #4255
04-19-10, 06:15
Awesome chick near the bridge.

Green outfit.

Gut instinct told me NO.,

Which bridge?? Arlington or Salter?
Was out last night and there was Zero out to see. No LE either?
That was odd??

Twentydollars
04-19-10, 06:53
There's been some smokin hot girls (for SW's) in the West End lately during the day.

I don't do day time pick ups but I'm gonna start going to the West End at night instead of the North End and catch them then. It seems safer too, you can park and walk up to them or have them come to you midblock.... You can't do that in the North End. Cops know why you're in the North End but you can fake it in the West End that you are doing something like getting food.

Oh,and I should point out, the stroll doesn't seem to end at Maryland anymore from Arlington. On Sargent and Ellice I'm seeing just as many girls from Sherbrook to Salter as well. (On Langside, Furby, Spence, etc.)

Pinaylicker
04-19-10, 07:11
The green outfit was near Slaw Rebchuck bridge.

Warning: TGTBT but she does flash.

Stroll now from Isabel to Arlington on Ellice and Sargent.

Member #4255
04-20-10, 04:13
The green outfit was near Slaw Rebchuck bridge.

Warning: TGTBT but she does flash.

Stroll now from Isabel to Arlington on Ellice and Sargent.

I was out there last night and saw zero?
$20, are you going NtoS on Spence, Langside etc...
The North end is a waste....9/10 of the SW's are brutal there.
The Slaw Rebchuck bridge is way down Logan / Quelch?
They moved that far down?

Twentydollars
04-20-10, 22:21
Yeah, the girls just get uglier and uglier in the North End.

If you drive up and down Ellice and Sargent Avenues from Arlington to Salter, there's an ever increasing good selection.

Watch out for LE.

Better yet, waive them over to a convenience store and pull up in there.

Pinaylicker
04-21-10, 00:30
I was out there last night and saw zero?

$20, are you going NtoS on Spence, Langside etc.

The North end is a waste. 9/10 of the SW's are brutal there.

The Slaw Rebchuck bridge is way down Logan / Quelch?

They moved that far down?Sorry, I should have referred to Dufferin near the cold storage place.

I have all but given up on the N. E., too much potential for trouble.

Pinaylicker
04-21-10, 00:34
Yeah, the girls just get uglier and uglier in the North End.

If you drive up and down Ellice and Sargent Avenues from Arlington to Salter, there's an ever increasing good selection.

Watch out for LE.

Better yet, waive them over to a convenience store and pull up in there.There are ugly ones everywhere you go but, true, the selection is much better on the south side. I saw a homely crack ***** on Sargent midday on Sunday waiting for a fix. I always get suspicious when they look TOO good.

Pinaylicker
04-21-10, 04:22
Did a look around and saw no activity on Elllice, a little on Sargent and a little more on Wellington ave. A couple hotties quite clearly moving together near the Uni. On the second pass. Clearly signaling to follow. I think a bait. I'll pass tonight and observe into the weekend. Will try too look tomorrow too.

Twentydollars
04-22-10, 20:37
WOW. Nice to see the white girls out on the stroll lately, as I have bored of the native ones.

Saw a nice young one on Sargent and Beverley today.... unfortunately I had stuff to do. Next time though she is definately getting picked up.

Twentydollars
04-24-10, 18:09
Went through the West End last night and there was a few out.

At about 1:30 I met the hottest SW I've seen before. White girl with a great body, pretty drunk. She wanted $100 and I would only offer $20 so a deal was not struck.

If I had a place that night I would of taken her there and made it an all nighter. Looking forward to catching her again, this time making it work.

She looked like a TGTBT.

San Diego Rocks
04-26-10, 06:27
There was a gorgeous platinum blonde on McKenzie in a black dress. She was changing behind the store in the backlane (Selkirk) into her dress. As I rounded the block, she was wondering around and so was a marked cruiser and an unmarked Suburban (brown). I went around again and she had moved down McKenzie a block and was now in jeans. I did not stop due to the police presence but if somebody changes in a backlane, they can't be police, I would think.

Was very interested as it has been some time since I have seen a white SW who looks that good.

Pstar
04-27-10, 03:11
I have been out and about around the west end area and have not really seen too many WSW. I do miss Ashley. She was a real hot WSW who would give BBBJ but she would not let you really touch her and she was almost always in a bad mood. I will check out the scene some more and see what it brings with the warmer weather.

Pinaylicker
05-01-10, 09:35
Just out of curiosity, I did a stroll through the NE and WE to see how the heavy rain affected the trade. Not a soul that was discernible from the main drags. I finally spotted a pretty native girl at Langside and Ellice at the crosswalk, south side in a position that avoided the rain. I cruised past a couple times and I decided to offer her a ride and on my last past to retrieve her, she was gone.

Twentydollars
05-02-10, 03:31
Picked one up on Sargent and Beverley...... what a waste of time.

For $20 I got the worst CBJ and CFS of my life.... she would basically do it for about 5 seconds then want more money. Then she would keep grabbing at my change in the ash tray.

What a waste of time. Really annoying too.

Pinaylicker
05-02-10, 12:50
Picked one up on Sargent and Beverley...... what a waste of time.

For $20 I got the worst CBJ and CFS of my life.... she would basically do it for about 5 seconds then want more money. Then she would keep grabbing at my change in the ash tray.

What a waste of time. Really annoying too.Twentydollars,

I've had a couple cut me short but that sounds ridiculous! How much did she get off you and did you get off or did you kick her out?

My usual kept calling me yesterday so I picked her up. $20 for 2 hours, BBBJ and CFS. I was done and she asked for another $20 for anal but I told her I was spent in more ways than one so I took her home even though she she changed her mind on the way and asked to split a 6 pack and she would do me until it was worthwhile (I declined). She asked for a lighter and I just happened to have one I found. All in all, a good way to spend $20.

Member #4255
05-03-10, 00:41
Hey Pinay, can you PM her # to me?
Is she looking for extra business??
Thanks

Twentydollars
05-03-10, 16:50
Ditto for me Pinay.

I tried to PM you but you don't accept PMs. I was asking for a description as well.

Wpgperv
05-03-10, 21:34
I'd be interested in her info as well Pinay. Unfortunately it looks like Pinay may not be able to PM if he's not a full member.

Pinaylicker
05-04-10, 01:12
I'm sure both you guys has done her at one point or another. North end girl, you know the type. When it comes down to the deed, she makes up for it all with enthusiasm and getting it done. Sometimes she just wants to hang out and drink a few after. She's not the prettiest, but at least she's not a time clock. I'll ask if she wants more work and I'm good to pay on payday to do the PM thing so I can spread the joy, so to speak.

Twentydollars
05-04-10, 18:54
I'm sure both you guys has done her at one point or another. North end girl, you know the type. When it comes down to the deed, she makes up for it all with enthusiasm and getting it done. Sometimes she just wants to hang out and drink a few after. She's not the prettiest, but at least she's not a time clock. I'll ask if she wants more work and I'm good to pay on payday to do the PM thing so I can spread the joy, so to speak.Well, I think you'll have the PM privilege in 5 posts anyways.

Member #4255
05-04-10, 19:59
I think your right 20. You need to be a Senior member to PM.
25 posts is the count I think.
Cruised all over the West End and North End today at lunch on my day off. Nothing out at all. Saw 4 totally brutal SW's that's it.
Did see alot of Gang-Bangers though. They were out in full force. I guess they don't need to go to school??LOL.

Twentydollars
05-04-10, 22:25
I'm going to rent a small apartment or I should say a small bachelor suite in the West End, it will cost approximately $300 a month. This will just be a place to take the SW's or meet for outcalls.

If anyone is interested in sharing this and splitting the cost please let me know.

It's safer then going to their place, safer then going to yours, and more comfortable then a car.

Pinaylicker
05-05-10, 02:51
I might be interested. I would be interested in knowing how the time being split up, responsibilities for cleaning up and regular clean up, also furniture, hydro, supplies like T. P. And so forth.

A very interesting idea.

Member #4255
05-05-10, 03:11
I'm going to rent a small apartment or I should say a small bachelor suite in the West End, it will cost approximately $300 a month. This will just be a place to take the SW's or meet for outcalls.

If anyone is interested in sharing this and splitting the cost please let me know.

It's safer then going to their place, safer then going to yours, and more comfortable then a car.

That's a good idea.
Makes sense from a safety stand point for sure in all aspects.
$300 a month is cheap but affording it alone. Hopefully, some others here will pitch in.

Twentydollars
05-05-10, 07:45
Hi Pinay,

I doubt we would run into each other very much... and if so, heck we could swap.

We can get a bed in there cheap. Bring your own supplies. The room comes with utilties included.

It's like the cost of renting a hotel room for one night.

Wpgperv
05-05-10, 11:21
Not a bad idea at all Twenty. I'd maybe be interested once things were all set up as well. May be a good way to keep costs down and also potentially share any gems we find.

I haven't done many SW pickups for exactly the reasons you mentioned, no where to go but the car. The last one picked up was months ago on Ellice at Arlington but she was nothing worth mentioning. Pretty uninspired for 40.

I did a quick early morning cruise of the West End yesterday and it was pretty empty except for one ugly white chick on Ellice. I was hoping to find Roxy as I've been trying to find her since the info on here was posted about her. I actually saw her one early morning but I wasn't alone in the car and couldn't stop to talk to her. Anyone seen her lately?

Twoface537
05-05-10, 21:35
Haven't seen her in a long time, have been looking too. I have her number, next time I go cruising I'll give her a call and see what comes next (pun intended).

Pinaylicker
05-05-10, 23:15
I like this idea in that it is safe, cleanish and hopefully more room than my van. We might meet and trade contacts or swap and make more business for the girls. Once we find our girls contact #'s, just arrange to meet at a place without heat or LE. We'd have to come up with ground rules and do's and don't such as clean up when you leave or no smoking crack or pot or whatever we agree on. Who cleans the sheets? Who makes the bed? I hope it wouldn't be just a mattress with pecker tracks all over it. I think it should be organized, clean and a place where we could hang for a while with our finds. Perhaps a sign in sheet with pen names so we know who left a mess? It might give an idea to when to NOT come. IE I see dopesmoker is here every Friday at 10PM, I'll come on Thursday, or Saturday or at midnight.

Just some ideas. Feedback anyone?

Pinaylicker
05-06-10, 02:41
We could even put up a bulletin board for girls looking for work!

Wpgperv
05-06-10, 09:57
Haven't seen her in a long time, have been looking too. I have her number, next time I go cruising I'll give her a call and see what comes next (pun intended).Any chance you could PM me her number? I was a regular while she was at the Hojo and have been trying to see her since. Great girl it's just too bad she's such a pipe head.

Twentydollars
05-06-10, 23:50
Hey Pinay,

We're not looking to open a brothel... haha.

Besides, LE monitors this so lets stick to PMing with confirmed mombers.

Twentydollars
05-07-10, 01:28
For the life of me I can't remember her name. If you guys see her around, I'd recommend picking her up. Found on Sargent/Home and Sargent/Simcoe.

Twoface537
05-07-10, 02:20
For the life of me I can't remember her name. If you guys see her around, I'd recommend picking her up. Found on Sargent/Home and Sargent/Simcoe.When did you see her? She looks a lot better than most!

Went cruising last night, lots of cracked out skinny girls on Sargent and some trash on Jarvis, nothing else, even though the weather wasn't too bad. Didn't have time for a pick up so I didn't bother with phoning Roxy.

Pinaylicker
05-07-10, 03:52
Hey Pinay,

We're not looking to open a brothel... haha.

Besides, LE monitors this so lets stick to PMing with confirmed members.Just joking around anyhow. Who would be silly enough to incriminate themselves. My regular called me midday but I didn't answer on work time. I'm sure she'll call tomorrow. I should have my 25 now so I can PM tomorrow, I think.

Twentydollars
05-07-10, 07:35
Twoface - she was out during the day, 2pmish.

I'm sure she comes out at night too and doesn't last long.

I'm also seeing a lot of really horrendous, fat, ugly girls in the North End, and a lot of hotties in the West End.

Pussylickr
05-07-10, 15:42
As far as I can tell it doesn't matter how many posts you have. It says you need a paid membership o PM. I've been thinking about gettting one. Just have to do it and hope the wife doesn't check my credit card statement

Qazplm1999
05-07-10, 17:59

It's safer then going to their place, safer then going to yours, and more comfortable then a car.I will be interested in joining in this. more people join, less cost for all. To me, I never did and probably never will pick sw from street. But I would like to join in and get access to you guys' contacts and the room only for the daytimes, say 11-12 or something like that. If you guys are ok with sharing your regulars, please count me in. I might need to post more and pay to PM?

Pinaylicker
05-07-10, 23:57
I hit 25 post and I still can't PM so it would seem you have to pay to do so. I am going have to study to wording and figure out how to discreetly pay.

Pinaylicker
05-08-10, 01:28
"Regular Members are automatically upgraded to Senior Member when they have been a Forum Member for 6 months AND have posted 25 or more reports."

This allows you PMs.

I think I have been only 3 months.

"Your credit card charge will be made in the name of (the name of a charity is present but is an image and will not copy, I am sure by design so I will respect that) and thus it not indicate that it's for a Forum Membership."

I hope that answers everyone's questions on PMs.

Wpgman
05-08-10, 05:46
Twentydollars,

That's an awesome idea.

Pinaylicker
05-08-10, 17:00
I had a couple errands to run and I had to check on the activity at this time in the morning. I saw a ginger leaving 7-11 on Ellice and I did one more circle through the stroll and then there were 7 out. I am surprised this early in the morning but I am relatively new to this. No pick ups this time.

My regular never called yesterday so I looked at 9PM and found 'Promise' at the crosswalk near the Uni on Ellice. I'm sure that's not her real name. Nice Metis girl and she claims relatively new. I got an hour with her for $40, just half and half. She's clean and pleasant. I asked for her number but she said she doesn't want to make a living of it. Well recommended.

WE girls are way nicer than NE girls.

Pinaylicker
05-13-10, 02:09
There was a very nice choice almost every other block or so from Home to Spence on both Sargent and Ellice.

Sargent had the cutest ones.

Ellice was mostly rejects.

This was at 6PM. No LE to be found or obvious.

Pstar
05-13-10, 15:14
Great to hear that things are finally picking up after a terrible winter.

It was barren out there compared to previous years.

Twentydollars
05-16-10, 00:47
Saw that black girl out again today on Sargent, around Toronto Street.

I would of done her long and hard if I had a place today. Would of gave her the rodgering of a lifetime.

Anyone have a review of her they can share? Any experience?

Jackleon
05-16-10, 04:21
Saw that black girl out again today on Sargent, around Toronto Street.

I would of done her long and hard if I had a place today. Would of gave her the rodgering of a lifetime.

Anyone have a review of her they can share? Any experience?I think it is at Beverly and Elice

Xenox
05-16-10, 04:28
Bad news guys, went to Teasers tonight and it was closed. Their license has been suspended. First it was Club Fantasy, then Centerfold and now Teasers. I wonder whose next?

Pinaylicker
05-16-10, 14:05
The 10-12 foot fence is on Ellice Ave., not sure of the cross street.

My regular keeps calling me but I am so sick with this cold right now.

That is not the black girl a found a few weeks ago.

Pstar
05-16-10, 18:55
Maybe now we can get some quality clubs in Winnipeg.

Right now they all kind of suck.

Twentydollars
05-17-10, 00:13
For the past couple days I've been enjoying Roxy from HoJo's.

PM for phone number..... she got a new one couple days ago.

Be nice to her, and she'll be very nice to you. Her skills are amazing.

Pstar
05-17-10, 03:57
Is this Roxy from HOJO the same one who stands on Ellice, Skinny Brunette?

Wpgperv
05-17-10, 08:22
For the past couple days I've been enjoying Roxy from HoJo's.

PM for phone number..... she got a new one couple days ago.

Be nice to her, and she'll be very nice to you. Her skills are amazing.Sent you a PM. I've been looking for her for ages. Had some great times with her.

Thanks in advance.

Pstar
05-17-10, 09:02
Sunday night was pretty good until midnight in the West end. WSW TGTBT. I drove by and when I turned around she was getting picked up. 2-3 new girls. Ashley was out for those who know her. North End was completely dead. Things are picking up for the summer.

Twentydollars
05-17-10, 20:07
Yeah Pstar it's her. But instead of looking and waiting and picking up from there it's much safer to call and pick her up from her house by appt.

Things really are picking up. When I was out at about 1am there was a hot blonde street walker that looked TGTBT but got picked up. I already had one in the car anyways. She was wearing a black bra and shortest black skirt you've ever seen.

Pinaylicker
05-19-10, 04:31
Is driving me crazy! 3-4 calls a day and I am broke! I told her she has to wait 'till Friday but she's not getting it (the idea). She's actually offering me just to pick her up and hang out. I guess it shows how bad her life might be. It might change before then but I wish I could share her number so someone could fix her up. I have 2 1/2 months for PM. I might just pay.

Member #4255
05-19-10, 05:14
There is a new place going in where Monty's was called LipStixx.
The strip club deal in the Peg has been shit for years IMHO. Centerfolds was good but died too.
That black chic with the pics up is nuts. Stay away from her.
I haven't cruised in a few weeks. Perhaps this weekend, we'll see.

Pstar
05-19-10, 14:08
West End was very busy last night between 9-11pm. New and old ones out continously. Absolutely dead in the North End. Nothing. Does anyone know if they moved in the North End. I have never seen it like this.

Wpgman
05-19-10, 17:22
There is a new place going in where Monty's was called LipStixx.That guy who is changing Monty's is the same owner, he also owns Club Solid Gold. The only thing changing at Monty's is the name. If solid gold is shitty now Monty's will be just as bad since it's the same owner.

This info was in the Winnipeg sun.

Pinaylicker
05-22-10, 01:02
What or where or who is HoJo's?

Member #4255
05-22-10, 08:06
What or where or who is HoJo's?

The Howard Johnson Hotel by the airport.

Cruised tonight in the west end. There was nothing except three young hotties by the Husky/pizza joint. They were talking with two guys in a car. I sat there for minutes and one told me to Fuck Off and mind my own business. Nice eh??

Pinaylicker
05-22-10, 15:31
I did a cruise last evening around 9PM.

Nothing in the NE.

Only a couple questionable chicks in the WE (meaning not sure if they wanted a ride).

I figured it would be busy.

I think my usual girl called me but I couldn't answer. Private number on display.

Maybe today

Pinaylicker
05-23-10, 09:55
At my last leg of a disappointing stroll, I met a black lady at Jarvis and McKenzie. She offered her place, which was cool by me. She texted ahead to make sure it was clear. She asked for the I grab, you grab thing. I told her I'll take a while and she agreed to $40. We went to her place and we talked about more time tomorrow if she was good.

She did nothing more than required although she did bring a hot cloth to clean my hands before I could touch her parts.

It was nice to play with a black lady again, she did have nice boobs and natural carpet. However, all of a sudden, "times up, you picked me up at *: ** and this is 30 minutes. She did offer to go with me to the bank. Also offered $150 an hour.

I don't know, I feel this time limit thing is a problem, especially for me. No big moment unless I ante up more green. I'll take my usual crack ho and spend 4 hours with her which she actually enjoys.

Oh well, experiences.

Jackleon
05-23-10, 18:35
nothing at ne recently. no idea what is going on.

yesterday around 10:00 pm, see 4 or 5 girls at sargent.

pick up a hot one, she said she is 18 years, and she told me there was one girl who was ****.

Pinaylicker
05-25-10, 22:40
Best lay low for a while around here.

There was a serious sexual assault here yesterday.

LE WILL be watching.

Twentydollars
05-26-10, 17:37
I wouldn't be surprised if there was a sweep soon. Good thing I already spent my budget for the month.

Member #4255
05-27-10, 19:05
I wouldn't be surprised if there was a sweep soon. Good thing I already spent my budget for the month.

The worst thing is the little girl was out with her friends at 10:20pm at the park?? Who lets their kids out that late?? In that area of town yet? Now her life is ruined because of her parents(s) neglect. When are people going to wake up and see the world for what it really is.

I agree, there will be a sweep soon. That's why I hardly ever cruise anymore. The pay-off isn't there to get your car impounded, go to John school and pay the fines.

Pinaylicker
05-29-10, 09:18
All indications are in this direction. The complaints come in when the girls are at an apex. It does look like Vancouver some nights and some girls are rather open about why they're there. I don't really blame the neighborhoods when it gets to this level. I remember working in a school and the kids would ask why the ladies are out in the cold? We just said they were waiting for their husbands or dads to pick them up.

Thank goodness I have a regular that calls me! I just wish I had money to treat her this week!

Pinaylicker
05-29-10, 18:45
i am appalled at the shootings and [CodeWord124] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord124) of kids and women of late. there are reports of attempts every day. just the entire city in general is a mess. the day care that was burnt down by a kid, kids shooting kids, kids setting fires, etc. the kid that was killed the other day had a picture in the paper that shown him clearly showing colours and gang signs. at that age, he should be sent to his room until he listens. a six year old [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123)? disgusting. there are so many opportunities to get sex for a couple hours work or less.

i am no angel by any means but i never do anything to knowingly hurt or offend anyone. a pickup between consenting adults should remain that. the police have far better things to do than deal with the aforementioned. a date is the same thing. you give a lady what she wants and hopefully you get what you want. movie, dinner then a bj and all are happy; what is the difference? i agree that it does attract other bad elements into neighborhoods but why not deal with that?

i remember a few years ago the cop coercing a hooker into giving him a bj while his radio was open; he quietly retired before he got an internal investigation.

after this rant, i still have no extra cash for my regular who calls me every day. stupid break job killed my budget.

Gregt
06-02-10, 21:03
So, how does a new guy with zero posts gain enough cred. to ask for help??? Help in the way of a phone number of a 'friend' to call?

Anyways, I don't expect any replies, but if you do pm a number or something, I would be extremely grateful!

Be safe fellas

Twentydollars
06-04-10, 02:33
Lots of LE out there.

I still see daytime pickups here and there, with no hassles.

Pinaylicker
06-04-10, 22:11
"More than 48 arrests have been made in Winnipeg's West End since police boosted their presence in the wake of last week's violence."

Read more: http://www.cbc.ca/canada/manitoba/story/2010/06/04/mb-dozens-arrests-west-end-winnipeg.html#ixzz0pv9HmEIP

I'm not sure if their focus to get us as a byproduct but it can't be good if they are stepping up W.E. police.

Be careful, gentlemen. If's Friday! and payday! I might just call my regular; probably safer, for now and cheaper too.

Pinaylicker
06-05-10, 01:24
Gregt,

In order to be able to PM, you need to be here for six months (plus mininum 25 posts) or pay for subscription. Phone #s and E-mails posts will be deleted. There is lots of action, advisories, offers and sharing. Read through the posts and decide how to continue.

Myself, I am waiting for six months and if the sharing of info through PM benefits me, I'll certainly pay for it. I have lot's to share to and I know a couple guys that are waiting for phone #s when I can PM.

Good luck and be sure to report often.

SnowMonkey
06-05-10, 18:34
Was looking yesterday late afternoon and saw only three working in the west end and I had a bad vibe about all of them. The blond SW I was sure was LEO.

Changed tactics and took a look in the NE and the place was a ghost town and I was about to give up and then saw a blond WSW climbing out of a pickup on Jarvis near McGregor. Was a win. Name was April. I would say 19 to 22. Clean and only provides covered service. Service was the 40/60 menu. Very thin with what I would say a large A or a small B cup. Had longer blond hair up in a tail. Very polite and not a head case.

Pinaylicker
06-06-10, 11:05
What is this?

"Service was the 40/60 menu.".

Vanxander
06-06-10, 21:07
Usually girls will get in and say how much for head how much for both.

So I'd assume 40 blow 60 lay.

Twentydollars
06-06-10, 21:55
40 oral, 60 full.

a third number would be for half and half, or in rare cases, anal.

Pinaylicker
06-09-10, 07:35
My usual has been calling for days, almost always when I am at work so I don't answer. I finally answer her call and she gave me the best ride for 4 hours, on and off. We just hid at Little Mountain Park, she got naked and stayed that way. I grabbed a blanket and found a dry spot. I forget how she just likes to hang with a six pack and forget about her 'other life'. She was mad I didn't look her up for almost a month and jealous I picked up another girl. Almost GFE in terms of jealousy. Was a good night for $20. She seldom asks for more other than a lighter or smokes.

Swordfish150
06-09-10, 20:25
My usual has been calling for days, almost always when I am at work so I don't answer. I finally answer her call and she gave me the best ride for 4 hours, on and off. We just hid at Little Mountain Park, she got naked and stayed that way. I grabbed a blanket and found a dry spot. I forget how she just likes to hang with a six pack and forget about her 'other life'. She was mad I didn't look her up for almost a month and jealous I picked up another girl. Almost GFE in terms of jealousy. Was a good night for $20. She seldom asks for more other than a lighter or smokes.Are you gonna let us know how to reach her?

Relaxme
06-09-10, 21:23
my first report.

i picked up a blond on jarvis and charles. quite tall and well built. didn't get her name. she got in and was quite drunk. we drove around to discuss business. at first she was very friendly. she said she wanted $100. i told her no way. she got loud and so i told her, this is not going to work, please get out. she became really aggressive and started yelling and put her boot up to my windshield and said she would kick it out if i didn't give her $60. i asked her to calm down. we argued for some time and she threatened to beat me up. i just kept telling her to calm down. at one point she said she would kill me. my goal became to get her out of my car. i certainly was not going to give her any money. at another point she said she would shoot me and pretended to have a gun in her purse. i said that i needed to go to a bank machine and she calmed down. i drove to a nearby 7-11 and said i would get some money. then i quickly turned down a quiet street and shut off the engine and got out of the car and went over to her side of the car with the intention to drag her out. my adrenaline was pumping and i was in fight mode by then. she sensed what i was going to do and got out on her own. she told me she would take my license plate number and charge me with [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123). i made my way back to my side of the car. she followed me but i made a threatening move and she backed off. i opened the door of my car and she smacked me on the side of my head with her purse. i ran at her and she started to run away. i quickly got back into the car. she booted the side of my car and i drove away. no real damage to the car or myself. i have some experience with self defense and crisis management and this helped. i was calm and a few times warned her not to touch me. although she was certainly a formidible woman i was confident that i would prevail.

this person is clearly desperate and/or insane. just thought i would post this as a warning to you all to be careful. i have had some good experiences with street walkers and a few nasty ones. this was the worst. going to stick to going for a massage with happy ending for now.

be careful gentleman!!

Twentydollars
06-10-10, 03:51
Relaxme that sucks,

I guess for every good one there's 20 rotten ones.

Pinaylicker
06-10-10, 08:59
I guess you didn't get relaxed this time. What you described is just crazy.

The worst I ever experienced was a heavy chick that I picked up at the Polish club at McGreggor and Pritchard? It was.20C and she was obviously in distress and not wearing a jacket and a torn shirt. I stop and asked if she needed help. She got in and told me she got jacked by some girls. No purse, no jacket, no nothing so I offered her a ride to wherever to get warm. She immediately opened the door and puked. Nice! She wanted to go to Hallet or some street like that and started rubbing my parts on the way. She offered me a BJ but I said no thanks. I stop by her destination and she reaches into her crotch and pulls out a big bag of grass and tosses into my lap and asks me to wait for her. I get really worried and consider taking off fearing a sting. She comes back with a jacket and asks to go to Selkirk Ave. So I figure, I just want to get rid of her. Again with the rubbing and asking for $20 for a BJ. Take one look at her and you would say, 'no thanks' too. Next thing is she takes her jacket and shirt off, no bra and asks for a lay, no charge. I'm driving in the North end with a less than desirable woman topless in my vehicle. We pass a couple of cop cars and I'm just praying to get rid of her. I get to her 2nd destination and she asks me to come into a nasty house with her. I told her I would come back with beer and she gets out, still topless and goes inside, waiting for the beer that would never come.

Try to help and almost end up in trouble for it. I'm glad I never had to explain that to the wife!

Guys, what's your worst experience?

Aman27
06-11-10, 04:52
i guess you didn't get relaxed this time. what you described is just crazy.

the worst i ever experienced was a heavy chick that i picked up at the polish club at mcgreggor and pritchard? it was.20c and she was obviously in distress and not wearing a jacket and a torn shirt. i stop and asked if she needed help. she got in and told me she got jacked by some girls. no purse, no jacket, no nothing so i offered her a ride to wherever to get warm. she immediately opened the door and puked. nice! she wanted to go to hallet or some street like that and started rubbing my parts on the way. she offered me a bj but i said no thanks. i stop by her destination and she reaches into her crotch and pulls out a big bag of grass and tosses into my lap and asks me to wait for her. i get really worried and consider taking off fearing a sting. she comes back with a jacket and asks to go to selkirk ave. so i figure, i just want to get rid of her. again with the rubbing and asking for $20 for a bj. take one look at her and you would say, 'no thanks' too. next thing is she takes her jacket and shirt off, no bra and asks for a lay, no charge. i'm driving in the north end with a less than desirable woman topless in my vehicle. we pass a couple of cop cars and i'm just praying to get rid of her. i get to her 2nd destination and she asks me to come into a nasty house with her. i told her i would come back with beer and she gets out, still topless and goes inside, waiting for the beer that would never come.

try to help and almost end up in trouble for it. i'm glad i never had to explain that to the wife!

guys, what's your worst experience?hey something i can report on; my worst experience, well how about the worst night?

so there i was last year. summer time, kinda tipsy; i know not a real good time to be out driving but well honestly that really is mostly the only time i go out for a "drive". anyway i am visiting my usual route, check broadway, and all its side streets (dead this year btw, haven't seen a single sw) then go up to the north end area; head down to the west end which was kinda newfor me but there was lots of driving and it keeped me busy. anywho end up picking up this one sw in the west end, i can't remember where or really any details, but all that i can recall was that even though i was having a good time, (who doesn't while recieving a bj even though it is covered it is still good times), although i was taking longer than normally is allowed for one of these types of endeavors (thanks to the booze) she gives up. all i really remember was she and i were both upset over the deal, so i dropped her off/kicked her out, and started looking again, but this time i am slightly anxious to finish what was already started and i was not really paying that close of attention. big mistake. so i stop and pick up a second sw, didn't even get a real good look at her but not le for sure and as soon as she sits down i see red and blue lights flashing behind me; i was just right off of. sargent or ellice can't remember which one but it was right around when there was a large le presence doing a sweep. any way the le comes over to the window and takes my licence, asks my guest to come out of the vehicle, they go talk for a bit, the officer comes back we discuss somethings and they let me off with a warning (makes me anxious to think about it even today) i mean i am leaving out a lot of detail, but in the end i denied that i had anything to do with any sw and that i knew that it was bad to do so, while being extremely respectful, and they let me off with a warning, now i never had a anything besides some speeding tickets before on my record but yeah that really shook me up; maybe i really looked patheticbut i don't know. now i don't know if that really falls under the worst experience's catagory for a pick up type deal but yeah worst time ever. oh i forgot to say why i was so tipsy (which was missed as well thank god), i was in one of my best friends wedding the next day i was standing up for him and man, i really took to heart what that le officer said to me: "boy you should really give your head a shake, ands smarten up", well it worked. for a bit sorry for bad grammer btw.

Wpg Leon
06-13-10, 18:40
Hi guys, I had a session with the Oriental Massage place and I felt it was a lot better than my previous sessions, this one lasting an hour and a half, and only charged me for the hour. Was not able to make out the attendant name when I asked. She looked a bit younger than the other attendant working there and was quite thorough with her massage.

I do have a question for the board though, and I was hoping someone might answer. The Osborne Health Clinic across the street from EB/TO, I had heard that they offer FS yet, I do not know any of the etiquette for that place. Has anyone ever been there before, and are willing to share some of their experiences? I called today and they said they offer full body, warm oil massage, among other things which were heavily implied. An attendant name "Christi" was working alone today.

Qazplm1999
06-14-10, 12:04
I've been to the osborne massage place couple of times. The lady there is bit older so I never tried more than a HJ. Although FS is on the menu. All sessions are half hour with FS up to $. I always enjoyed the HJ session but can't comment on FS. She is older than my liking. I do have a question about the oriental place. Been there once but only charged and offered a regular massage. Asked about OTHER service, didnot get any answer. I was asked for the 60 bucks before the session for the massage and thats it. How do I ask for a happy ending finish and when?

Thanks

Relaxme
06-14-10, 18:23
Hi guys, I had a session with the Oriental Massage place and I felt it was a lot better than my previous sessions, this one lasting an hour and a half, and only charged me for the hour. Was not able to make out the attendant name when I asked. She looked a bit younger than the other attendant working there and was quite thorough with her massage.

I do have a question for the board though, and I was hoping someone might answer. The Osborne Health Clinic across the street from EB/TO, I had heard that they offer FS yet, I do not know any of the etiquette for that place. Has anyone ever been there before, and are willing to share some of their experiences? I called today and they said they offer full body, warm oil massage, among other things which were heavily implied. An attendant name "Christi" was working alone today.I have been to the Osborne Health Clinic about five times. Not a fancy place and the attendants are somewhat overweight but friendly and wanted to provide a good service. $60 for a massage. Some experiences have been better than others but for the price OK. Just give them a call, make an appoinment and they will look after you.

Relaxme
06-14-10, 18:29
I've been to the osborne massage place couple of times. The lady there is bit older so I never tried more than a HJ. Although FS is on the menu. All sessions are half hour with FS up to $. I always enjoyed the HJ session but can't comment on FS. She is older than my liking. I do have a question about the oriental place. Been there once but only charged and offered a regular massage. Asked about OTHER service, didnot get any answer. I was asked for the 60 bucks before the session for the massage and thats it. How do I ask for a happy ending finish and when?

ThanksIf you go to the oriental place again, be sure to say that you have been there before. Once the massage starts say that you want to be nude during the massage. When I was there they offered the extra once they knew I wasn't LE and they trusted me. So I would reccomend that you ask again.

Wpg Leon
06-15-10, 02:06

ThanksYeah, you'll have to say you've been there before, and I normally take the hour long session, where about half way through, they ask if I want something extra.

Although, I've never asked to be nude before, the attendant normally just asks me to take everything off before we start. Try your luck again, they have a pretty good massage actually.

Jackleon
06-15-10, 05:52

I do have a question for the board though, and I was hoping someone might answer. The Osborne Health Clinic across the street from EB/TO, I had heard that they offer FS yet, I do not know any of the etiquette for that place. Has anyone ever been there before, and are willing to share some of their experiences? I called today and they said they offer full body, warm oil massage, among other things which were heavily implied. An attendant name "Christi" was working alone today.Hi there,

Would you please tell me where is the Oriental Massage place?

Thank You

Pinaylicker
06-15-10, 07:32
I might be interested in a oriental massage. Anyone have a name to ask for? I have my regular girl but she hasn't called in a few days. I saw a few prices but what are the details? $60 for a massage and a HJ or are tips expected? $60 straight up or $60 plus and then tip? Advise please.

Wpg Leon
06-15-10, 13:02
Hi there,

Thank YouThey advertise in the back of the Winnipeg Sun, not sure if I'm allowed to post their location on the board. When you call to book your appointment, you can ask for their location if I recall.

Big Bob
06-15-10, 16:44
Did the West End cruise last Saturday night. Barren wasteland, there were only two girls out at 12:00 and neither looked familiar, I am pretty sure they were LE. I circled the block to check one out again, and half a block in front of me a police car pulled out rather quickly and pulled over a van that was most likely talking to that girl. So be careful! I am pretty the police did a total sweep of the area busting every working girl.

Twentydollars
06-15-10, 18:50
thanks big bob.

sometimes it looks tgtbt, but you just can't help it. that might be what happened to the van guy.

all i can suggest is park down the street and scope things out. wait for someone else to pick her up first.

maybe we'll read about a sweep soon.

Relaxme
06-16-10, 20:03
Hi there,

Thank YouLook under Spring Oriental Health Centre in the white pages and you will find it.

Jackleon
06-17-10, 02:14
Did the West End cruise last Saturday night. Barren wasteland, there were only two girls out at 12:00 and neither looked familiar, I am pretty sure they were LE. I circled the block to check one out again, and half a block in front of me a police car pulled out rather quickly and pulled over a van that was most likely talking to that girl. So be careful! I am pretty the police did a total sweep of the area busting every working girl.drove around NE and WE around 3:00 am Sunday just 3 hours after you, a lot of selections, had to BBJ in half an hour.

Jackleon
06-17-10, 02:16
Thanks WPG Leon and Relaxme.

I am Asian, I may get some details about the Oriental place after my visit.

Jackleon
06-17-10, 02:26
They advertise in the back of the Winnipeg Sun, not sure if I'm allowed to post their location on the board. When you call to book your appointment, you can ask for their location if I recall.Can you tell me what do they offer? BJ? HJ? Or sth else? Also how's the selection and the price?

Much appreciate

Pinaylicker
06-17-10, 09:43
I will ask again. What are the prices, expectations and ethics at this place? So, you have your base price, and then tips, I assume for extra service? What is the base price? What are the add-ons worth? Are tips beyond this expected? Does a person just strip down to your birthday suit or do you ask? I still would like a preferred name if someone remembers who visited this place.

In the Philippines, they ask you non verbally, kinda-sorta. Do you want this one or this other one? They then touch you with the edge of their hand a couple times (massage) and then with the end of their finger a couple times (poke).

Info on this place would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Relaxme
06-17-10, 17:11
Can you tell me what do they offer? BJ? HJ? Or sth else? Also how's the selection and the price?

Much appreciateI've only had HJ. If you ask for an hour massage the charge is $60 and they expect a tip afterward. They didn't say how much but would likely tell you if they weren't pleased with the amount. I think $40 would cover it. There was only one attendant when I was there. I have met only two different ones.

Member #4255
06-18-10, 01:29
If you guys are talking about the Oriental Msg Place on Portage, there is no full service. Just a good message and a HJ for about $80 or so.
No FS, don't ask-it isn't going to happen.

Wpg Leon
06-19-10, 13:48
I will ask again. What are the prices, expectations and ethics at this place? So, you have your base price, and then tips, I assume for extra service? What is the base price? What are the add-ons worth? Are tips beyond this expected? Does a person just strip down to your birthday suit or do you ask? I still would like a preferred name if someone remembers who visited this place.

In the Philippines, they ask you non verbally, kinda-sorta. Do you want this one or this other one? They then touch you with the edge of their hand a couple times (massage) and then with the end of their finger a couple times (poke).

Info on this place would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!Sorry Pinay, been a little busy the past few days.

Like the previous posts, there is no FS offered at all.

The hour long massage is $60, half hour is $40 I think. Never went for a half hour before, but always felt that the half hour would be rushed.

I usually tip $60-70, over the $40 that I've been asked, since they give pretty good service with a smile. Be sure to say that you've been here before, or have had a recommendation from someone as well, and they will take care of you. I have been with both attendants, with the younger one only once. She's very nice, though she's rushes the massage a bit. You can also do a bit of light touching to them, but nothing beyond that.

I have a question for the board though. I'm thinking of giving EB/TO a try today, and was wondering how much I should expect $$$ to be. Was thinking of an hour long session. Any good recommendations as far as attendants go?

Thanks guys!

Jackleon
06-19-10, 23:17
Only HJ?

Ok, ok, I am not interested to go there anymore.

Thank you guys

Wpg Leon
06-20-10, 00:42
Hey guys, decided to give EB/TO a try.

Had Trina has my attendant. Busty, natural, very nice body.

Service with a smile, talkative and very sweet.

Recommend her if you're in for some great service.

Pinaylicker
06-20-10, 02:18
Please give details. How long, What services and what cost? Ethnicity? In the end, I hope you got a good load off. Thanks for the name and venue. I might check it out myself based on your next report.

Thanks!

Wpg Leon
06-20-10, 14:44
Please give details. How long, What services and what cost? Ethnicity? In the end, I hope you got a good load off. Thanks for the name and venue. I might check it out myself based on your next report.

Thanks!Hour long, went for the full hour with the attendant in the tub, well worth the massage. Trina had a hot one piece bathing suit that showed off everything she had and more. She's white. Services included topless HJ, boob job, or covered BJ. Not sure about the last one, was far too distracted by her natural, busty figure.

Not going to lie, but I'm seriously thinking about revisiting today, I think they are open at noon if I recall hearing right.

On that topic though, does anyone remember the prices at Broadway? It's been years since I went, and are they any gems left? I'm feel like some FS this weekend.

Wpg Leon
06-20-10, 14:48

Thanks!Sorry for the double post, but I forgot to include the cost. Paid for the hour long with attendant in tub, so $80 there and I tipped her $100 for some of the best pampering I've ever had.

Pinaylicker
06-20-10, 23:08
My regular called me all annoyed that I won't take he calls. When it is all said and done; a couple hours with her complaining I take too long in the heat. She had to do her stuff, then I got to play with her parts while she sucked me. Finally, I did her in the 'puss' and we shared a 6 pack. All good!

Stirling
06-23-10, 05:20
couple of weeks back, found myself back in my home city. popped onto the grapevine the first night and made plans to hook up with what sounded like a hot blond. she wanted a small donation and figured why not. decided to meet her downstairs from my hotel and glad i did. what a monster, lol.

i can't imagine how much booze i'd have to consume before i'd even consider pressing the flesh with this one. doubt the peg even has that much liquer! needless to say, took a pass.

next night back on the vine and spoke with this native babe that sounded ok. she was just looking for a night out and was quite up-front about just wanting to get laid. ok, decided to try the same deal and went downstairs to meet her. must have hit the jackpot. she was about 23-24 yrs old, 5'6" or so, 120lbs and facially very attractive. we went back up to my room where i had a few bottles of wine waiting.

we sat and chatted for about an hour while we shared some wine and to my amazement, she was extremely intelligent, up on current events, etc. for a while, i forgot why she was there, lol, as i was having a great time just talking to her. so the hour goes by and she just blurts out, "so, are we going to fuck or what". who am i to deny the lady. frankly an incredible time.

after i asked her, why me, why now etc. seems she broke up with her boyfriend a month ago, goes to school (u of w), was finished exams and tonight was just feeling incredibly horny.

she gave me her number and we agreed to hook up the next night, but she never picked up her phone when i tried her.

in any event, thought i'd share my good fortune with you all. occasionally, one gets lucky.
ps. threw out her number as i was traveling home so don't ask. never travel home with evidence of any sort!

stirling

Twentydollars
06-26-10, 04:25
Picked up a gal south of Selkirk around Charles. Was pretty ugly face to face so I asked her if she had a place and when she said no I told her to get out. Of course she refused to leave and even wanted to do it on a residential street in the middle of the day. yeah right.

Eventually I drove her a black to check to see if her sis's place was available and when she got out I took off.

Pinaylicker
06-27-10, 03:16
I picked up a pregnant **** on Sargent near Victor. A feel (dry as hell) and a couple boob squeezes. $20. 00 No BJ, No Fuck. Bearly a rub in my undie. S I miss my usual. At least I could fuck her pants off. W. E. Girls expect too much.

Pinaylicker
06-27-10, 10:55
i did another cruise as i was pretty much ripped off earlier. $20. 00 for basically nothing. even the black chick on the timeclock was better than the pregnant w. e. girl. i did my stroll and noticed more activity on sargent than ellice and there was a few fine looking metis or native girls this time around.

i decided to take a peek down the n. e. and my regular was at a bus stop. i picked her up and she was wild. at least this time, it's getting dark out (problem with being this far north in the summer). i wasn't a block down the road and she had my johnson out and doing me in the street. i guess, in my case, don't mess with success. i lost my $20 earlier to a w. e. girl for 10 minutes feel and got damn near 2 hours with my n. e. girl. i could have had her longer if i was willing to buy another six pack but i figured i was on the line so decided to go home.

she said, "i'll call you tomorrow. ". how good is that?

Jackleon
06-27-10, 21:47
Saturday night or I shall say Sunday Morning was very very very dead. I was cruising around from 12:30 am untill 4:00. Got nothing.

Twentydollars
06-29-10, 06:33
Jackleon, that really sucks man. What a waste of gas.

That's usually prime pickings that late Saturday and Friday nights..... I usually see tons out at that time all over the West End on both sides of Sherbrook, North End, and even Salter.

You'll get em next time.

Pinaylicker
06-29-10, 21:29
Jackleon,

That totally sucks, there usually is a reason why nobody was out. L. E. May have stepped up a notch and making people nervous. I was out Saturday and negotiated with a couple ladies Ladies were everywhere but on every other corner, it seemed L. E. Was present. I just went back to my regular. The best bang for my buck, so to speak. Sometimes you just KNOW trouble is waiting for you and better safe than sorry. That one lady might be the one that will sink your life so better to be disappointed than caught.

Jackleon
06-29-10, 21:30
Jackleon, that really sucks man. What a waste of gas.

That's usually prime pickings that late Saturday and Friday nights..... I usually see tons out at that time all over the West End on both sides of Sherbrook, North End, and even Salter.

You'll get them next time.Yap, it really sucks. Wasted me about $10's gas for nothing.

Usually I cruise around at late nights and always can find some good ones. I don't know what happened last Saturday. Weather was good, no cops around. Maybe just a bad day

Pinaylicker
06-30-10, 08:43
As it reads, I took a look around. W. E. Was fairly saturated with your choice. Even a Filipina (which is always my first choice) but I knew I didn't have enough for her. I only carry $20. 00 with another $20. 00 hidden for negotiation. I saw a black chick in a pink top on McKenzie and Manitoba and really wanted to pick her up but on my last pass, I got a bad feeling with 2 L. E. Cars nearby so I let her go. Damned if I didn't see on my exit, somebody was pulled over. I can't say if it was related, but I am glad I didn't try. There was an East Indian chick there a while ago which came and left and the reports seem to indicate she was L. E. Including my hunch. A black chick in the N. E? Anyone want to step up and say she is safe? She looked TOO clean and neatly dressed.

Anyhow, keep safe all and keep each other in the know.

Oh, there was a pathetic looking 50 year old dressed as 18 year old on Sargent, just for amusement. I wouldn't give her $5.00.

Jackleon
07-01-10, 06:38
As it reads, I took a look around. W. E. Was fairly saturated with your choice. Even a Filipina (which is always my first choice) but I knew I didn't have enough for her. I only carry $20. 00 with another $20. 00 hidden for negotiation. I saw a black chick in a pink top on McKenzie and Manitoba and really wanted to pick her up but on my last pass, I got a bad feeling with 2 L. E. Cars nearby so I let her go. Damned if I didn't see on my exit, somebody was pulled over. I can't say if it was related, but I am glad I didn't try. There was an East Indian chick there a while ago which came and left and the reports seem to indicate she was L. E. Including my hunch. A black chick in the N. E? Anyone want to step up and say she is safe? She looked TOO clean and neatly dressed.

Anyhow, keep safe all and keep each other in the know.

Oh, there was a pathetic looking 50 year old dressed as 18 year old on Sargent, just for amusement. I wouldn't give her $5.00.I saw a black chick in a pink top on McKenzie and Selkirm last Tuesday as well, probably the same one u mentioned ... Was trying to pick her up, but she was gone in less than 2 minutes ... no further details, and didn't see any LE or ghost car at all.

Jackleon
07-01-10, 09:38
By the way, tonight it died and dangerous, cops are all over.

I saw a bad luck guy was caught.

Pinaylicker
07-02-10, 13:56
A couple of very hot 18 year olds or assumed to be at Langside and Ellice. They were very loud and pronounced. Literally grabbing their boobs is public at hollering at everyone to pick them up. They were ether stoned or stupid. I went by a couple times and they disappeared. One actually had her butt crack pulled down to show a couple inches. I picked up my regular and now she is mad at me (TGFE) so I guess I need to find a new one. I did get 3 hours but no satisfaction. Oh well, some times it's OK just to get a feel and a suck. Oh! She actually had 6 beers with her! (shared)

Pinaylicker
07-03-10, 06:45
Sargent and Ellice were kinda dead. Jarvis was a deli of all you could choose from. I picked a lady up and we parked on Stella, West side of Arlington, 2 blocks down where it was darkish. So she puts a condom on me and starts to blow me for $20. 00 and all of a sudden, "HEY! What are you two doing out there? " "Get out of here! ". Instant death to hard on and chances of getting laid. To boot, 3 cop cars were coming from 3 directions just after we were 'evicted'. Not for us, thankfully. Beats having the car towed, I guess. I guess the TGFE from my regular wasn't so bad. I already blew my budget.

Joe WPG
07-07-10, 09:00
Been long time since I posted, don't get out there much any more. Saw a cute pregnant blonde the other night, kinda short, early 20's maybe. Not super pregnant but noticeable, still very cute. Anyone been with her? She was gone by the time I circled back and haven't seen her since, but she was definitely working.

Cruzen
07-08-10, 14:41
Hey Winnipeg

Its been awhile since I posted but I was sent back to Vancouver for work and man did I forget how fun and easy mongering was out there. Anyways I cruzed Sargent/Home where I saw a smoking hot Asian (maybe flip, not sure) She looked TGTBT so I drove around looking for LE but when I came back, she was gone. I did the loop and as luck would have it she was being dropped off as I was passing by so I turned around to picked her up. She told me to meet her around the side of the building so I did, what I got was an amazing CBJ (with ball twiddleage) and she seemed to really enjoy it, even letting my fingers explore into her. She was extremely clean and smelled fresh and only charged $20. 00. A real gem but I am kicking myself for not getting her number for a repeat performance.

Pinaylicker
07-08-10, 21:13
I saw her a few days ago and thought TGTBT or too expensive. Yes, she looked like a Filipina. Very smokin' hot and totally up my alley. I think I'm going to go look for her now. Sloppy seconds, I guess. Beats the native girls.

Pinaylicker
07-09-10, 22:26
I did a look-around as I was in the area. North and South of the tracks are barren. Maybe kinda hot to stand around. The usuals that are on Selkirk and McKenzie are now at McGregor and Flora; don't know why. I wasn't lookin' to pick up but I do notice the change in numbers, distribution and North and South. Right now, there is nothing.

Pinaylicker
07-11-10, 05:26
Got ripped off by one girl with strawberry hair on Sargent and short changed meaning no satisfaction by another. Wasted $40. 00. I'm going back to my regular. 3 hours for $20 is way better than $20. 00 for 15 minutes. I still think we should make a list of reliable girls and contact numbers.

Xenox
07-11-10, 20:32
Got ripped off by one girl with strawberry hair on Sargent and short changed meaning no satisfaction by another. Wasted $40. 00. I'm going back to my regular. 3 hours for $20 is way better than $20. 00 for 15 minutes. I still think we should make a list of reliable girls and contact numbers.Hey Pinaylicker, here is a suggestion. How about you post a picture or more of your regular whom we hear so much about. It seems she provides good service for reasonable rates. At least we will know what she looks like.

Member #4255
07-13-10, 22:28
I did a look-around as I was in the area. North and South of the tracks are barren. Maybe kinda hot to stand around. The usuals that are on Selkirk and McKenzie are now at McGregor and Flora; don't know why. I wasn't lookin' to pick up but I do notice the change in numbers, distribution and North and South. Right now, there is nothing.

Pinay, turn your PM function on.
You have over 50 posts now.

Member #4255
07-13-10, 22:32
I picked up a native girl / 19 a few weeks ago. I took her back to my buddy's place for a few beers. Not bad service overall, decent BJ but no balls at all which takes her down a peg for me. Everything was covered and we did mish and doggie for $50 and I popped twice. Good looking girl too. After she told me the restrictions I fucked the hell out of her for good measure.
L-8 S-7 A-7.

I noticed my fav is back on Higgins again. Younger thin brunette/early 20's and hot. Always stand out by the Kings after 11pm. I'm saving my pennies for her and will report back. I haven't seen her since last July.

Twentydollars
07-13-10, 23:06
I think Pinay has to wait the 6 months.

Hey Ford, how is it inside the kings? Any action lately?

Pstar
07-14-10, 07:26
Standing out by the King's? Are you sure your favorite isn't a Ladyboy?

Pinaylicker
07-14-10, 17:07
I can't post pictures or PM until 6 months. You'll all have to wait. I'd love to share phone numbers and ladies. I never did take pictures or ask to. I did see her yesterday for a couple hours. She was a bit off so I never brought up taking pictures. Got a fine BBBJ and a bit of time feeling her up and down for $20. I had to check my van after as I know she dropped a couple rubbers and I wasn't sure if she left her undies behind.

Member #4255
07-14-10, 20:34
Standing out by the King's? Are you sure your favorite isn't a Ladyboy?

No, trust me it's a female. Did see a few TS boys there though. You on the right track and yes you need to be careful.

Twoface537
07-17-10, 16:22
Cruised around from 6-8 and 1-2, same overweight or worn out girls.

North end was swamped with mongers.

Twentydollars
07-17-10, 19:49
Lots to choose from out there today during the daytime. Parr and Mckenzie was just packed.

Although nothing spectacular, not as good as the ladies that come out at night. There was one hottie though, white with dyed dark blonde, red hair. She was a hottie, but didn't have a place. So I just went home.

I did however decide to go ahead and rent a bachelor suite for recreational use here and there. I'll be looking at a couple later today, and hopefully some people will wanna pitch in and share this rec area for legal purposes with me.

Wpg Leon
07-18-10, 03:32
Hey guys,

I went to the Oriental Massage place a while back after a long day of work. Had a session with the younger attendant and for the first time in a little while, she was the only one working that day. Not wanting to eat up too much of her time, I booked a half hour with her and thought it was pretty good. A little mechanical towards the end but for the half hour session, it was quite relaxing and actually went close to 45 minutes.

I've been thinking of trying out the other places that we have, but Broadways left me feeling a tad bit turned off after seeing their selection a few months back.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Pinaylicker
07-18-10, 12:27
Lots to choose from out there today during the daytime. Parr and Mckenzie was just packed.

Although nothing spectacular, not as good as the ladies that come out at night. There was one hottie though, white with dyed dark blonde, red hair. She was a hottie, but didn't have a place. So I just went home.

I did however decide to go ahead and rent a bachelor suite for recreational use here and there. I'll be looking at a couple later today, and hopefully some people will wanna pitch in and share this rec area for legal purposes with me.I'd be interested.

Pinaylicker
07-19-10, 17:32
I can't believe the number of John's looking around Jarvis. Dozens! I was there too looking for action but with 4 hookers on a single corner and 2 others on the kitty corner; I was spooked out enough to go home and try to get some from the wife. No luck, as usual. I'm sure they compare notes and laugh at all of us. I haven't seen my regular in a while as she was leaving town for a while and I am getting kinda lonely!

Pinaylicker
07-19-10, 18:01
Hey guys,

I went to the Oriental Massage place a while back after a long day of work. Had a session with the younger attendant and for the first time in a little while, she was the only one working that day. Not wanting to eat up too much of her time, I booked a half hour with her and thought it was pretty good. A little mechanical towards the end but for the half hour session, it was quite relaxing and actually went close to 45 minutes.

I've been thinking of trying out the other places that we have, but Broadways left me feeling a tad bit turned off after seeing their selection a few months back.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.Did she stoke your package? If she did, I might be interested in her name. I guess the younger girl would do also. Glad you had a good time!

Member #4255
07-20-10, 04:38
I can't believe the number of John's looking around Jarvis. Dozens! I was there too looking for action but with 4 hookers on a single corner and 2 others on the kitty corner; I was spooked out enough to go home and try to get some from the wife. No luck, as usual. I'm sure they compare notes and laugh at all of us. I haven't seen my regular in a while as she was leaving town for a while and I am getting kinda lonely!

I know what you mean. I was out there last night 12am-2am. Nothing really jumped out though. But yes there was lots of cruisers looking and lots of LE too. Too risky still

Member #4255
07-22-10, 22:54
I'm going to check one of these places out next week on Co-ed night.
Aquarius is open again. Any info guys would be appreciated as I've never been yet. I think some SP's hang out there at times too.
Cheers.

Twentydollars
07-23-10, 07:10
Aquarius is open again. Any info guys would be appreciated as I've never been yet. I think some SP's hang out there at times too.
Cheers.

Yikes... good luck with that. You might get hit on by guys, and from what I hear it's very low quality gals. But I could be way off.

Pinaylicker
07-23-10, 17:22

Cheers.What I got out of the news of late was it is a place for gays to mingle. If there are ladies there, they are probably lezzies or butches. I can't speak from fact but that was the overall impression I got through the media reports. I wonder what the cover charge is and what to expect there. I suspect there is a charge for private rooms beyond the cover. Then probably hookers and you would have to pay them!

Whatever you decide, please report your findings. Happy hunting!

I'm still waiting to hear if Oriental Massage gives HJ.

Twentydollars
07-23-10, 21:03
For anyone not following the news, there was a minor crackdown in the Centennial neighbourhood mostly to catch girls.

A bigger crackdown is coming to all of Winnipeg very very soon. They are looking to make lots of arrests and seize a lot of cars. Might wanna stay off the road and definately avoid any TGTBTs. Scope things out, they are looking to bust you just for communicating with a prostitute so don't pull up beside any in a car.

Pinaylicker
07-23-10, 23:24
In response to the 'spas question', I hear it is full of gays and hookers, according to the media. I am not speaking from experience but please report back one way or the other. I am still hoping to hear back about the Oriental Massage place and if they give HJs. A couple crack ho's this morning on Ellice but nothing else.

Wpg Leon
07-25-10, 13:57
Did she stoke your package? If she did, I might be interested in her name. I guess the younger girl would do also. Glad you had a good time!Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, been a bit busy now that the weather warmed up considerably.

She did, and I couldn't quite catch her name, she has a very thick accent. Just make sure you say you've been there before, and she'll take care of you.

Pinaylicker
07-26-10, 08:18
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, been a bit busy now that the weather warmed up considerably.

She did, and I couldn't quite catch her name, she has a very thick accent. Just make sure you say you've been there before, and she'll take care of you.Thanks for the response! So the total bill for complete massage including HJ was about how much?

I've been working in my garage too much and need a break.

Alberta Cowboy
07-27-10, 14:46
In response to the 'spas question', I hear it is full of gays and hookers, according to the media. I am not speaking from experience but please report back one way or the other.In regards to Aquarious Spa, I have ventured in there a half dozen times. It's roughly 80-85% men on co-ed nights. I have mainly gone Saturday nights, since that is when the ratio of guys: girls is at it's lowest. You will find some women with boyfriends, bisexual men sharing their wives, groups of women (3-4 usually), who tend for the most part to be a bit overweight and horny.

I found there are hookers, but the one I knew is really nice and wanted to chill with me (although she has quite the drug problem). There are also many TV/TS, if that is your cup of tea. I experimented with one once while I was drunk, letting them give me a BJ.

Otherwise, mainly creepy looking men. I once pelted a small asian guy, who grabbed my unit. He backed off quickly and was kicked out of the place. It is ok to stop by and check it out every second month or so. I would highly recommend getting a room, or you have to loiter in the hallways, where you will have to endure the creeps that gawk at you when passing by.

Alberta Cowboy
07-28-10, 22:14
I did however decide to go ahead and rent a bachelor suite for recreational use here and there. I'll be looking at a couple later today, and hopefully some people will wanna pitch in and share this rec area for legal purposes with me.Yes, as long as it's legal.

Wpg Leon
07-30-10, 05:20
Thanks for the response! So the total bill for complete massage including HJ was about how much?

I've been working in my garage too much and need a break.This includes HJ and duration.

A brown and a blue total for an hour.

A red and three blue's for 30 mins.

Wpgman
08-02-10, 05:49
A brown and a blue total for an hour.

A red and three blue's for 30 mins.Is a "blue" $5?

San Diego Rocks
08-02-10, 19:51
Brown = 100
Red = 50
Green = 20
Blue = 5

Hope this helps.

Pinaylicker
08-02-10, 21:26
Regarding the oriental spa, will they start with the main event and finish with the rubdown? That's the way I would prefer it. Sounds like fun though, either way.

Jackleon
08-06-10, 05:03
Be carefull guys. Not many gals but a lot a lot a lot of LEs around.

Wpg Leon
08-21-10, 14:22
Regarding the oriental spa, will they start with the main event and finish with the rubdown? That's the way I would prefer it. Sounds like fun though, either way.Sorry Pinay, been outta town for a while on business.

Seems like I dodged the rain we had the past 2 weeks.

They start with the massage first, and about half way through, they start the main event, and finish up the massage.

Relaxme
08-23-10, 23:25
Regarding the oriental spa, will they start with the main event and finish with the rubdown? That's the way I would prefer it. Sounds like fun though, either way.I think they would gladly oblige you, especially if they get to know you.

Relaxme
08-23-10, 23:28
Just thought I would mention that if you want a really good massage, you might want to check out Silvia's Laser at 180 King Street. It wasn't a sexual experience but certainly a wonderful full body massage.

Twentydollars
08-26-10, 19:58
Since I last posted I've had 3 consecutive bad pickups. One rough BJ for $20 I could of done without, and 2 that I kicked out before paying.

The only good news was when I was outside a beer vendor, not even looking for it. A young native girl with a white girl friend asked me I could buy them beer and they would let me fuck one of them.

Needless to say I took the deal, they each got a 6 pack.

But when we got back there and I did the white one, they saw I had more beer and didn't leave. It turned into an all nighter with me doing both of them, and often 3 ways until they were too drunk and passed out to participate anymore.

Both were very energetic and into it. This was the Main Street vendor by the pawn shops. Both gave what appeared to be false names and no numbers. They said they were passing through.

Anyways, I think I'm going to lay off the SWs and concentrate on run down bars. Just sit there for a drink and see who's around. Kinda dangerous though I think, but at least no LE worries.

SnowMonkey
08-27-10, 12:01
Since I last posted I've had 3 consecutive bad pickups. One rough BJ for $20 I could of done without, and 2 that I kicked out before paying.

The only good news was when I was outside a beer vendor, not even looking for it. A young native girl with a white girl friend asked me I could buy them beer and they would let me fuck one of them.

Needless to say I took the deal, they each got a 6 pack.

But when we got back there and I did the white one, they saw I had more beer and didn't leave. It turned into an all nighter with me doing both of them, and often 3 ways until they were too drunk and passed out to participate anymore.

Both were very energetic and into it. This was the Main Street vendor by the pawn shops. Both gave what appeared to be false names and no numbers. They said they were passing through.

Anyways, I think I'm going to lay off the SWs and concentrate on run down bars. Just sit there for a drink and see who's around. Kinda dangerous though I think, but at least no LE worries.Damn Twenty! Seems you won the lottery there man!

Pinaylicker
08-27-10, 18:18
You got two for twenty? Good for you, and a three-way to boot. Man, I would have doubled it up and swapped. Interesting idea. I walked in one of those bars with a native friend 20 years ago and within 30 seconds, confrontation with the locals and got my ass kicked out, not nicely either. You are brave. Like Detroit, there are places you don't go after dark. I have never been scared to go there but be aware of your surroundings. I might try parking in the area and see what happens. They do approach, looking. But, Wow, a six pack each?

Twentydollars
08-28-10, 21:31
Well I didn't feel like cruising around last night, so I just called Roxy.

Spent more then I wanted to or should of, $80... But she had a nice place and offered BBBJ and CFS.

There's some pretty nice looking girls out there lately.

Pinaylicker
09-09-10, 03:34
A went on a cruise, more out of interest rather than looking tonight. Nothing in the N.E, nothing on Sargent, and a couple on Ellice I wouldn't pick up no matter what. I guess L.E. is rooting them out. As of 21:15 and it was quite dark out. Considering there are many out during daylight, I figured the cover of dark would bring them out. There might be more activity later

Twentydollars
09-09-10, 05:25
I've been seeing a few out during the day lately. Especially by Simcoe and Victor.

If I had more time and more money I'd do em all.

Twoface537
09-09-10, 21:38
About a week ago I was out late about 1-2 in the morning, LOTs of girls everywhere, also lots of guys driving around. Too much heat for me.

Twentydollars
09-17-10, 18:33
What we need is a red light district.

Let's ask the candidates in this years election what they think.

Pinaylicker
09-19-10, 02:39
What we need is a red light district.

Let's ask the candidates in this years election what they think.

I agree with the red light district. It hopefully keeps the ladies safe, It makes us safe and keeps us out of conflict with residents. I miss my regular lady, she's pregnant. I wonder how that happened? Not me!

Jackleon
09-19-10, 22:58
Be carefull comrade!

I saw a dark blue or black 4 drs Dodge Truck turned out to be a police Vehicle and pulled someone over yesterday.

I know is sounds funny, but yes, it is a Dodge Truck.

Watch carefully what is behind you before a pick up.

Twentydollars
09-20-10, 07:38
yeah, ive even noticed them in unmarked nissan maximas.

Pinaylicker
09-20-10, 13:52
I'm still with the pull over, pretend you are on a cell phone, which is legal while pulled over and then let them approach you. They know you and it's harder to get you with the communication thing. Met a nice Filipina lady last night on Ellice. I wish I had the sense of mind to ask for her number.

Cruzen
09-20-10, 22:25
I saw the 4 door black Dodge also with a vehicle pulled over on Saturday on Jarvis and Powers. The LE had CN or CP Police uniforms on which I found strange, then on Sunday I saw the same two cops running radar on Grant right at the railway crossing. Its bad enough I have to worry about city cops busting me AGAIN, but now I have to watch for railway cops too. What a crock of bullshit.

Pinaylicker
09-28-10, 22:08
it would seem the the federal laws that deal with prostitution have changed. communication for the purposes of prostitution laws has been thrown out by ontario but it does affect all of canada. prostitution has always been legal but to negotiate a deal is/was illegal. i'm sure it'll take a while to filter down the system but theoretically, if you get nailed for communicating, you can challenge and win as of today. nobody knows what provincial and local curve balls can be thrown but this development is quite interesting. will they get on the ball and tax, test and regulate? that would make sense as it would cut down on pimps and make the ladies able to claim e.i. if injured, safer as they don't have to hide in alleys. we might have to pay g.s.t. on pussy! **** is still wrong and remains that way. throw the book at people that start them off or use the services of. two consenting adults should be able to negotiate a deal in a safe place for services rather than hiding in lanes expecting the cops to grab you and turn your life upside down. this change might even change the quality of the ladies offering services and put the crack ladies into rehab as they might not get enough work to support their habit.

Gin And Tonic
09-29-10, 05:44
Has anyone been with the black chick pictured in report # 1071.

She was at the same corner last week.

Twentydollars
09-30-10, 04:54
Gin and Tonic, she's kinda crazy from what others said.

Took the fun way home, was driving on Selkirk and I saw a car pulled over, sirens flashing, on Parr, right by the first backlane north of Selkirk.

Musta been a sting or bad timing for the guy.

Pinaylicker
09-30-10, 23:22
If you read through the reports, you will find most of the locations. Main areas are West End between Spence and Arlington and the North end, Selkirk Ave. South to the tracks, again bordering on Arlington up to about the Slaw Rebchuk bridge. If you are looking for less than legal age, you will find no help with that here. There are lots of 20 something ladies that will not be exploiting minors. If you want the classier ladies, try the West end but be aware that if she looks TGTBT, she probably is. L.E. will tow your car and you will have to attend John school.

Alberta Cowboy
10-10-10, 10:48
Well, I love Filipina women. However, I rarely ever see any of them. Mainly Aboriginal and Caucasians. It does seem strange, considering there are nearly 50, 000 of them in the city. I've seem several African woman, and they are far less of them in the city.

Pinaylicker
10-11-10, 04:11
Well, I love Filipina women. However, I rarely ever see any of them. Mainly Aboriginal and Caucasians. It does seem strange, considering there are nearly 50, 000 of them in the city. I've seem several African woman, and they are far less of them in the city.I only met one. At least here. Would be a better expense to get quality and a few bucks more rather than the alternatives. The whites and blacks both seem to be on drugs. The aboriginals, only one, I can swear she wasn't; the rest, yup.

Cayrick
10-17-10, 23:57
I saw the 4 door black Dodge also with a vehicle pulled over on Saturday on Jarvis and Powers. The LE had CN or CP Police uniforms on which I found strange, then on Sunday I saw the same two cops running radar on Grant right at the railway crossing. Its bad enough I have to worry about city cops busting me AGAIN, but now I have to watch for railway cops too. What a crock of bullshit.Railway police have no jurisdiction on city streets. If you are poking an SW in a boxcar it is another matter.

Wpgdriver64
10-18-10, 05:11
Was cruising last night and saw a gem on aikins. Stopped and she jumped in. Very bubbly person. Nice body also. We parked and had a great time for about an hour in the car. She's a keeper. Got her #.

Cruzen
10-19-10, 22:49
Railway police have no jurisdiction on city streets. If you are poking an SW in a boxcar it is another matter.Wrong buddy, railway Police can enforce any issues within 200m of the tracks and they are also sworn peace officers which means they can act on any crimes that they see being committed (I called CN PoPo and this is exactly what they told me) On a brighter note, avoid the extremely tall lanky blonde girl as she was a dead lay, I swear i would of had more fun banging a warm wet rag instead.

Twentydollars
10-20-10, 22:35
Dead lay or not, I'd love to have a tall lanky blonde as my next hooker.

SnowMonkey
10-23-10, 01:49
Anybody have had or heard of others finding SWs at the truck-stops in Headingley as you come into Winnipeg?

I know there are SWs at the stops in the states but wondering about Winnipeg.

Also any idea if there are SWs in Portage La Prairie, its a major trucking route.

Canucklehead
10-23-10, 05:27
I'm just in Winnipeg for a short while. There sure doesn't seem to be much talent around. Is this what it is usually like in winter?

Pinaylicker
10-23-10, 18:43
I'm just in Winnipeg for a short while. There sure doesn't seem to be much talent around. Is this what it is usually like in winter?

No rhyme or reason. Some nights are busy as heck other nights, next to nothing excluding chicks you would never touch. Later is better....

Wpgdriver64
10-25-10, 05:11
Seen a beauty in West End, Sargent and Arlington. Oriental gal in high shoes, blazer jacket, great body and full of smiles. Pulled into the gas station, she walked by the car, we chatted she got in. Well, well This is a repeat for-sure. Amazing talent. Great bang for your buck! Even got her # A true GEM. Apparently she is going to hang out at either the gas station or the 7-11

Twentydollars
10-25-10, 15:39
Yeah, from my experience the earlier they're out, the trashier.

The better ones are embarrassed to be seen during the day and come out after dark.

Twentydollars
10-28-10, 20:16
Nothing out there in the West End around 10-11 as I cruised by.
There was one but gone when I came back around.

So after wasting gas I went to the North End and there was 4 cop cars visible on Selkirk before I could turn on Parr. Needless to say I drove off.

Pinaylicker
10-28-10, 22:16
After wasting gas I went to the North End and there was 4 cop cars visible on Selkirk before I could turn on Parr. Needless to say I drove off.

I drove past this afternoon and saw a couple and no cops to be seen, just the usual trash out in the day. I think you'd have to be crazy to stop in the North end with the increased presence in the North end after those shootings. However, it may take some of the heat off the West end? Or they may move to other corners where the L.E. are less obvious.

Jackleon
10-31-10, 04:33
I drove past this afternoon and saw a couple and no cops to be seen, just the usual trash out in the day. I think you'd have to be crazy to stop in the North end with the increased presence in the North end after those shootings. However, it may take some of the heat off the West end? Or they may move to other corners where the L.E. are less obvious.Nothing at WE as well last night, except the dark old thin lady who always at Elice and Home/Simcoe for years.

Twentydollars
11-04-10, 01:48
http://winnipeg.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20101103/wpg_website_101103/20101103/?hub=WinnipegHome

On his website, Mekbeb says he came to visit Winnipeg's North End. He says he walked through the area looking for referrals and paid young women to have sex with him, which he filmed for his website.

Maybe you'll recognize some of these girls.

Twentydollars
11-06-10, 05:48
Cruised the West End for 20 minutes and nothing around 6pm.

Cruised the North End, Parr/Mckenzie and Aikens/Charles and nothing. There was one chic on Parr but gone by the time I got back around. Seemed to be pretty competitive, lotsa johns and no girls. Or maybe they were all picked up already.

Lots of LE though in the North End. Not worth it.

Pinaylicker
11-06-10, 12:17
I did a cruise at around 20:00 and there was no talent in the W.E. and only one that might have been offering near the bus stop at Arlington and Selkirk. As mentioned in the previous post, not worth risking the chance. Nice looking native lady, had all the mannerisms but when you get that gut feeling something ain't quite right, let it go...

Twentydollars
11-08-10, 07:11
Did a drive by in the North End and there was about 3 out. One was a pretty hot black chic on McKenzie by Selkirk wearing a tight black dress that showed off some very nice legs and cleavage. Unfortunately I couldn't pick her up. I don't think she was the one I discussed earlier in the West End

Went out around 7pm and there was about 3 in the North End. Unfortunately the black one wasn't there and I was very disappointed. I settled for a native girl I hadn't seen before. I took her to a room I have rented in the area. Was BBBJ and CFS for $20. It probably took about 5 minutes of haggling to negotiate that but when I told her I was ready to cancel she agreed. Unfortunately I only have the room for 7 more days, so I'll try to use it as much as I can. But at just under $300 a month, I can't afford it any longer.

Cruzen
11-08-10, 18:52
I saw a fresh tiny blonde out on Sargent and Home, did a few drive bys to feel her out and made my move, she offered BBBJ for 20 (I wrapped up anyway) and told me to meet her behind Flying Pizza as there were alot of LE in the area. I waited there in anticipation and when she jumped in she made me drive to a nice little quiet spot nearby in a backlane. She was extremely talented and had an awesome ass. Other than the fact she seemed alittle cracked out when she got upclose, this is one girl I plan to frequent often, next time, if time allows, I'll be going for FS.

Twentydollars
11-09-10, 00:43
Good find Cruzen, I'll keep an eye out for her.

Well I'm done with the North End, too much LE and the quality is lower. Alos if LE sees you there in the residential area they know why you're there. At least in the West End you're on a major road like Ellice or Sargent so it's ok.

Pinaylicker
11-10-10, 03:43
I did a look-see around 18:30. Ellice ave. was barren but Sargent Ave. had 6 workers. 2 Blondish druggies at Langside St. A couple of middle of the roaders and 2 very hot ladies at Home St. One was Metis or Native and the other some sort or Asian. I almost went back but I didn't have time. I wish it was payday! I saw some old grey haired guy trying to pick up at Maryland and Sargent about the same time. Was it one of you guys?

Twoface537
11-12-10, 16:17
As the weather starts to change I think I'll stick to the escorts....just too much driving around and nothing worth settling on.

Twentydollars
11-13-10, 03:41
Yeah, pros and cons.

It gets darker earlier and LE is less active in winter. But at the same time you can't see what you're getting as clearly, and they aren't as revealing.

It's been pretty dead out there lately. Furthermore, It's not like any other strip has opened up.

I'll be doing a round in the hotels to see if there is anything going on. I like the hotels better as you clearly get to see and interview in the beverage room and they have a room ready upstairs.

Twentydollars
11-15-10, 07:50
Saturday night it was quite busy on Parr/McKenzie with a lack of LE.

I picked up 'Cher' a chubby but attractive native SW. Friendly, smelled good, looked clean, not a total addict. No attitude and had large playful breasts.

She wanted $50 for a BBBJ and we eventually agreed on $40 although I should of stuck with $20.

Wasn't the most talented but worked out well enough.

Drove her back and she said I could just knock on her door if I wanted her next time. I actually had her before too a long time ago.

Pinaylicker
11-17-10, 03:27
Did a cruise tonight at 7:00. Zero activity in either N.E. or W.E. save one single crack lady on Sargent Ave.

Twoface537
11-18-10, 20:18
Hey Twenty! Which ones do you hit up? Any problems? Pros and Cons? More info would be great.

Pinaylicker
11-26-10, 05:33
Nice looking chick at Sargent and Beverly. I spun around the block and she was gone. I was back in 5 minutes and she was back so I think she was expensive. Worth it, not knowing. She did look hot!

Twentydollars
11-27-10, 08:11
Hey Twenty! Which ones do you hit up? Any problems? Pros and Cons? More info would be great.

I've been to the Sutherland, Woodbine, and a few others. I don't remember there names, just go by the beverage room signs outside.

I hear downtown ones have better action so I'll check it out.

Pinaylicker
11-27-10, 14:31
So, Twenty... You just sit outside the hotel in your vehicle and they come to you? I guess no different than parking a block down from a prospective and they come. What's the quality like?

Twoface537
11-27-10, 14:52
Do you sit outside or go in and walk around ?

Twentydollars
11-28-10, 00:53
I guess I should of been more clear.

I go in and sip on a beer until I see a girl by herself. Than there is a few possibilities...

1) A semi-pro with a room upstairs or nearby will come by, or one that will go to the guys house

2) Random sluttly girl will let you buy her drinks until she's good to go.

3) Girl will come in looking to 'earn' money to hit the vendor.

Twentydollars
12-13-10, 18:50
Lots of activity lately on the street. See lots of them being picked up just as I drive by. With an empty wallet though I haven't been participating.

Twentydollars
12-20-10, 06:20
I think I just found the holy grail of mongering in Winnipeg.

A beverage room in a hotel with prostitutes of all price ranges offering their services. Zero to four ladies at a slow time, but I've seen as many as 7 during the busy times.

PM for more info.

Vanxander
12-20-10, 14:52
With this new look I can't figure out how to pm, but you definatly have my attention twenty.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Twoface537
12-20-10, 20:28
I can hardly wait for you to reply to my pm! I'm pretty sure the girls would rather be inside than out.

Wpgman
12-24-10, 12:27
Would love to hear about this place myself! But like the others, not sure how to pm.

Vanxander
12-25-10, 05:54
Just saw you have to pay 20$ to pm.

Maybe you can just post the hotel?

Twentydollars
12-25-10, 07:52
If you can't PM, you probably haven't unlocked it yet via post count.

Jimmy Pancake
12-25-10, 08:37
So can you give us any clues as to which bar?

Pinaylicker
12-28-10, 01:47
Went through this before. You pay or wait 6 months. Frustrating, I know.

Alberta Cowboy
12-28-10, 07:16
I saw a fresh tiny blonde out on Sargent and Home, did a few drive bys to feel her out and made my move, she offered BBBJ for 20 (I wrapped up anyway) and told me to meet her behind Flying Pizza as there were alot of LE in the area. I waited there in anticipation and when she jumped in she made me drive to a nice little quiet spot nearby in a backlane. She was extremely talented and had an awesome ass. Other than the fact she seemed alittle cracked out when she got upclose, this is one girl I plan to frequent often, next time, if time allows, I'll be going for FS.Never let the girl dictate the location of the "date". She could be setting you up for something not so pleasant. Also, cops are aware of the places the girls take their Johns from the evidence, and vocal residents complaining. I hardly ever cruise anymore, but when I did, I would always insist on picking the location.

Alberta Cowboy
12-28-10, 07:17
I think I just found the holy grail of mongering in Winnipeg.

A beverage room in a hotel with prostitutes of all price ranges offering their services. Zero to four ladies at a slow time, but I've seen as many as 7 during the busy times.

PM for more info. Can you give us a hint as to what beverage room this is?

Cruzen
12-30-10, 06:09
I have been a member for almost a year now and still can't figure out how to PM. I would love to know what bar this is as I hate cruzen in winter.

Jimmy Pancake
12-30-10, 09:07
Hey all,

Does anyone know what ever happened to Mystique?

Alberta Cowboy
12-30-10, 13:41
I have been a member for almost a year now and still can't figure out how to PM. I would love to know what bar this is as I hate cruzen in winter.I am praying it's not the Mount Royal!

Vanxander
12-30-10, 14:19
I believe Mystique retired. She did do a 1 week duo with ravishing elizabeth just rescently but I think she's back to retirement again.

Pinaylicker
12-30-10, 18:23
2 nights ago, i noticed 2 ladies at borrows and parr. i thought it unusual and went back and parked. one comes and immediately grabs the keys and flags her partner over. she's kicking at my horn and threatening me with [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) charges. taken completely off guard, i wasn't sure what to do. her partner took the beer i just bought and takes off. she wanted my wallet but i negotiated $20 to get my keys back. pretty tense. i never touched her but believe me, if i had a chance, she would have gone for a flying tumble. i went back with a baseball bat but they were gone. i'll be watching for them. i am not a violent person but this is over the top.

be aware and wary. watch out for your keys! that is what gave her the advantage. i'll get them back, set them up and report them.

Twentydollars
12-31-10, 00:32
Thanks for reporting Pinay, I hope you do get a chance to give her what she deserves.

And you probably don't have enough posts Cruzen.

Cruzen
12-31-10, 00:50
Thanks for the heads up Pinay, I'm wary of everything and everyone now, hope there wasn't too much damage to your ride. Sucks about your beer though.

Pinaylicker
12-31-10, 12:26
In all my years, here and abroad, I never have been aggressively ripped off. I count my good fortunes as it could have been worse in retrospect. I came home, had everything I went with other than $20 and some beer. I guess the fresh snow prevented any marks to my vehicle. I thought she was going to bust the window out! All bets would be off if she did that. Even my wife knows I pick up the odd lady but I can never let her know I let my guard down. Just be more precise, it was Magus and Parr, the alley SE of the intersection.

Pstar
01-05-11, 08:00
Sorry top hear that you got jacked. In the end it wasn't too bad but it still sucks. On another note, I have been out and about there are a few new ones on Ellice / Sargent. Broadways / Nevada and Moonlight have picked up lately too.

Xenox
01-14-11, 06:54
Does anyone know if Teasers strip club is still open and they still have strippers performing or it is now closed?