PDA

View Full Version : Raids!

Jossh123
09-25-17, 10:43
Hi all,

http://www.dailymirror.lk/article/-arrested-in-two-brothels-in-Colombo-137204.html

Regards,

J.

DeerHunterLk
09-25-17, 14:01
There has been a constant amount of raids. I saw in the other thread a couple of people saying that this government is in support of spas etc but the amount of raids in the past couple of months has been crazy. I monger mainly in the Negombo area which has always been safe because its a tourist area but about a month ago there was an article about the spa near the ice factory being raided as well. I have always felt safe mongering in Negombo but I haven't visited a spa in 2 months because aside from those mentioned in the news there have been a couple more other spas raided on chilaw Negombo road as well. It seems that at least every week or two there is a raid now! Personally I'm going to wait till this cools off a bit!

Just my two cents.

DeerHunterLk
09-25-17, 16:49
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gy_gAgQGGc

Extremely sad to see that these wankers don't blur out the faces of these ladies. Just cause they are foreign. Absurd.

Pro23
09-28-17, 21:46
Brothel raided in Battramulla / Kaduwela.

http://gossip.hirufm.lk/english/4265/2017/09/brothel-raided-in-battramulla-video.html

NoMoreNonsense
10-14-17, 12:30
Premio raided last Wednesday.

5 girls arrested & released on a Rs: 200,000/- bond + compulsory STD checks on all ladies arrested.

The source did not wish to be identified.

Should this be true. Please can fellow monger double check via your sources?

What's the point of this forum if that has not got through by this time?

I checked the raids page too.

Really chaps no one know?

I posted as soon as I found out. Checked 3 days back to see if anyone posted before I stick my neck out.

Amidst all the wingeing about sharing contacts if we can't mutually assist each other what's the point of it all?

The Old Teaboy
10-17-17, 14:58
Premio raided last Wednesday.

5 girls arrested & released on a Rs: 200,000/- bond + compulsory STD checks on all ladies arrested.

The source did not wish to be identified.

Should this be true. Please can fellow monger double check via your sources?

What's the point of this forum if that has not got through by this time?

I checked the raids page too.

Really chaps no one know?

I posted as soon as I found out. Checked 3 days back to see if anyone posted before I stick my neck out.

Amidst all the wingeing about sharing contacts if we can't mutually assist each other what's the point of it all?It is interesting that nothing has appeared about this in the papers or even in the so-called gossip websites. The implication is that money will change hands and everything will soon be back to normal. We can also be sure that the girls are free of STD. Even in Thailand prostitution operates clandestinely with LE turning a blind eye to it.

https://www.rt.com/news/351774-thailand-sex-tourist-industry/

NoMoreNonsense
10-19-17, 11:29
It is interesting that nothing has appeared about this in the papers or even in the so-called gossip websites. The implication is that money will change hands and everything will soon be back to normal. We can also be sure that the girls are free of STD. Even in Thailand prostitution operates clandestinely with LE turning a blind eye to it.

https://www.rt.com/news/351774-thailand-sex-tourist-industry/SL Monger had called 4 numbers associated with Premio and they are not answering according to his so that tallies.

ShanRocx86
10-27-17, 15:00
It is interesting that nothing has appeared about this in the papers or even in the so-called gossip websites. The implication is that money will change hands and everything will soon be back to normal. We can also be sure that the girls are free of STD. Even in Thailand prostitution operates clandestinely with LE turning a blind eye to it.

https://www.rt.com/news/351774-thailand-sex-tourist-industry/Hotel Premio is closed for the last few days. Maybe they have shutdown after the raid. Since I'm a resident of Rajagiriya I go through the road every single day.

And I see the shutter glass door with chain and a lock. Maybe this is a raid.

I have never seen the door closed before. Since they offer 24 hrs rooms service.

Ravi89
10-27-17, 18:35
Hotel Premio is closed for the last few days. Maybe they have shutdown after the raid. Since I'm a resident of Rajagiriya I go through the road every single day.

I have never seen the door closed before. Since they offer 24 hrs rooms service.Can you double check? OTB can't be wrong. He is always having correct information.

Laxxo89
10-28-17, 07:04
Can you double check? OTB can't be wrong. He is always having correct information.Yep, I also seen that the glass door is chained locked inside since I daily travelling in front of it. And heard about a raid also.

Laxxo89
10-30-17, 16:48
Yep, I also seen that the glass door is chained locked inside since I daily travelling in front of it. And heard about a raid also.I don't know but it seems it's not started to operation yet. Today I have seen one glass door was open in evening though its closed and chained in last week.

Pancha
11-07-17, 17:22
There was a report in Gossip Lanka that a SPA at are A De Mel mawatha was raided on the 6th and they have a Branch at Borella too. Any idea.

The Old Teaboy
11-08-17, 05:26
There was a report in Gossip Lanka that a SPA at are A De Mel mawatha was raided on the 6th and they have a Branch at Borella too. Any idea.I phoned Biota Borella yesterday. A woman answered and said that treatment was not possible due to lack of water. I noticed labourers on Maradana Road who seemed to be replacing pipes.

The Old Teaboy
11-09-17, 06:57
There was a report in Gossip Lanka that a SPA at are A De Mel mawatha was raided on the 6th and they have a Branch at Borella too. Any idea.It seems likely that this place has been raided. I tried phoning them today and got no reply. I tried both their numbers. The place was open 24 hours, and it is quite possible that one or more girls may have been openly offering FS during the night.

This is a report in the Daily Mirror website dated 5th November:

"Four women and two men were arrested on charges of having run a brothel under the guise of a massage parlour in Kollupitiya last night, Police said.

They said the raid was conducted by the Kollupitiya police after obtaining a search warrant from courts.
Four sex workers, a manager and another person were among the arrested.

The arrested were residents of Kamurupitiya, Ragama, Hanwella, Anuradhapuraya and Thalangama."

The raid seems to have occurred on Saturday night, which is a high risk time for raids.

http://www.dailymirror.lk/article/Four-women-two-men-arrested-in-brothel-raid-139811.html

Ravi89
11-13-17, 18:46
Hotel Premio is closed for the last few days. Maybe they have shutdown after the raid. Since I'm a resident of Rajagiriya I go through the road every single day.

I have never seen the door closed before. Since they offer 24 hrs rooms service.I called few times over last couple of days, then went to the place, it is fully closed, no operation at all. Later I called one girl working there and she told me that police has taken girls, manager and the log book into custody, but the girls were release on bail on next day and they have to go to the trial again. Look like I will also be in trouble if something fishy has happened there. My name, address, ID and all the details are there in the log book phone number. Look like they will not be in operation again soon. Something terrible has happened.

ShanRocx86
11-14-17, 18:19
I called few times over last couple of days, then went to the place, it is fully closed, no operation at all. Later I called one girl working there and she told me that police has taken girls, manager and the log book into custody, but the girls were release on bail on next day and they have to go to the trial again. Look like I will also be in trouble if something fishy has happened there. My name, address, ID and all the details are there in the log book phone number. Look like they will not be in operation again soon. Something terrible has happened.I was traveling by bus passing the famous Mom's place (hotel Premio) saw the chain locked glass door was opened then I decided to try and see what's happening.

Went to the first floor. There was a Lady in mid 30's she said to me "rooms are only available and no more spa in operation and we are the building owners operating this now".

That means this place is no more under Premio management! It's over.

MuscleKolla
11-14-17, 20:11
Oh, okay that's bad news, when did you go last? I went many times last year and just once this year in Feb, my details would be there in the log book as well I presume? Shit.

I called few times over last couple of days, then went to the place, it is fully closed, no operation at all. Later I called one girl working there and she told me that police has taken girls, manager and the log book into custody, but the girls were release on bail on next day and they have to go to the trial again. Look like I will also be in trouble if something fishy has happened there. My name, address, ID and all the details are there in the log book phone number. Look like they will not be in operation again soon. Something terrible has happened.

Jossh123
11-22-17, 08:55
http://www.dailymirror.lk/article/Brothel-raid-including-three-Thai-women-arrested-140803.html

UpCountry
11-22-17, 09:13
http://www.dailymirror.lk/article/Brothel-raid-including-three-Thai-women-arrested-140803.htmlIn this case, ? Kamelia.

Cofee Man
11-22-17, 10:29
Hotel Premio aka Mom place, a well known, the most popular brothel place in Colombo is no longer in operation. I have already warned fellow mongers about a raid of this place since they advertised it heavily and allow anybody to have FS facility who walk in through the door. It shows the greediness of the owner Mahesh and his girl friend Gayani. The few visits I being to this place, couple of girls told me that they have to provide free service for Mahesh or else he giving no business to the girls. This time, the raid has done from Walana and no excuse. Apparently he has put a bait and the manager got caught and also the business is registered under a person who is not in the country. It look like they will not be soon in business as per the news around. Think twice going to popular brothels and spa, any time a raid can happen. Best is to visit discrete place or try FLs.

The Old Teaboy
11-23-17, 04:47
In this case, ? Kamelia.Kamelia is another 24-hour place, and it appears that such places are at greater risk of being raided. The presence of Thai women may be another risk factor. Sea View Spa is probably safe, but I don't know about extras. "Sea View SPA is one of the few Spa's to have national tourist board accreditation/certification." "Home / Hotel Visit Available (Colombo City Limits Only)".

http://www.seaviewthaispa.com/

"BANGKOK, 6 October 2017 (NNT) - The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) has warned Thai masseuses looking for work in Sri Lanka to make sure they have obtained a legal work permit.

MFA Spokesperson Busadee Santipitaks urged Thai masseuses traveling to Sri Lanka to double check if the employment documents issued to them by their employers are legal.

According to the Thai embassy in Colombo, many Thai women were refused entry to Sri Lanka from 2015-2016 because they failed to present a legal work permit to the immigration officers."

MountBoy
11-23-17, 12:19
Wasana mount was sealed last two weeks. Guess there was a raid there as well.

Phoenix1988
11-24-17, 03:52
Wasana mount was sealed last two weeks. Guess there was a raid there as well.Guys,

The police might be monitoring forums like this as well. Any ideas?

I have to tell you guys that cops don't use this forum because they already know everything you guys post about when it comes to what's going on with the hookers in your town?

As soon as they apply for any kind of business license those guys are watching. The minute the first person goes to work they know.

You guys delude yourselves when you think you know something about people selling pussy that our least favorite uncle doesn't.

A3

The Old Teaboy
11-24-17, 16:23
Guys,

The police might be monitoring forums like this as well. Any ideas?

I have to tell you guys that cops don't use this forum because they already know everything you guys post about when it comes to what's going on with the hookers in your town?

As soon as they apply for any kind of business license those guys are watching. The minute the first person goes to work they know.

You guys delude yourselves when you think you know something about people selling pussy that our least favorite uncle doesn't.

A3 Cops get information from tuktuk drivers. They don't waste time on forums. The closure of Wasana is what is called a "pre-emptive" closure. The owner gets a tip-off from LE suggesting that he close the place for two weeks until the heat is off.

Ravi89
11-27-17, 16:21
Cops get information from tuktuk drivers. They don't waste time on forums. The closure of Wasana is what is called a "pre-emptive" closure. The owner gets a tip-off from LE suggesting that he close the place for two weeks until the heat is off.Valuable information OTB. I also get brothel places from tuk tuk guys.

Arunox
12-08-17, 03:58
Is this the Sidd. A place in station road?

http://divaina.com/daily/index.php/pradeshiya-puwath/4181-slt-peo-tv-21

The Old Teaboy
12-08-17, 17:10
Is this the Sidd. A place in station road?

http://divaina.com/daily/index.php/pradeshiya-puwath/4181-slt-peo-tv-21Thanks for the link. The article is in Sinhala. This is an approximate translation:

"Luxury brothel house raided in Mount Lavinia. The brothel was catering to local and foreign tourists. Seven women were arrested including the manageress. This is a two-storey house and an Ayuurvedic massage centre was being conducted on the upper floor. There was, however, no doctor present and no registration documents. The charges for "treatment" ranged from 1500 to 10,000. A Police officer acting as a decoy paid 1500 for a treatment. The raiding party included WPC Kumari and WPC Krishnamani. ".

This certainly sounds like a serious raid.

MountBoy
12-12-17, 02:20
Thanks for the link. The article is in Sinhala. This is an approximate translation:

"Luxury brothel house raided in Mount Lavinia. The brothel was catering to local and foreign tourists. Seven women were arrested including the manageress. This is a two-storey house and an Ayuurvedic massage centre was being conducted on the upper floor. There was, however, no doctor present and no registration documents. The charges for "treatment" ranged from 1500 to 10,000. A Police officer acting as a decoy paid 1500 for a treatment. The raiding party included WPC Kumari and WPC Krishnamani. ".

This certainly sounds like a serious raid.Where in mount is this? Haven't come across a place like this with this description.

The Old Teaboy
12-12-17, 13:40
Where in mount is this? Haven't come across a place like this with this description.The Divaina paper did not give the location. The buggers give the names of the Police personnel, but not the essential information. The reporters may be getting a bribe from the owner to keep it quiet. These luxury brothels are not known to us. I am sure there are members who know about these, but they are not sharing the info.

GavinDott
01-02-18, 09:54
Saw several reports of raids. Just before the end of the year!

Even the Spa on Water G Mawatha. However went past that place a couple of days after. They seem to be back in operations (did not go in).

Lets hope our local LE (Friends) have better things to do this year!

UpCountry
01-02-18, 17:39
The Divaina paper did not give the location. The buggers give the names of the Police personnel, but not the essential information. The reporters may be getting a bribe from the owner to keep it quiet. These luxury brothels are not known to us. I am sure there are members who know about these, but they are not sharing the info.I doubt the word "Luxury". Reporter's make it "luxury" to draw the attention of the public. I have read many many news items as "Luxury car / VAN in accident" but to see NOT A LUXURY VEHICLE AT ALL.

Pro23
01-07-18, 07:15
Ratmalana raid.

http://www.dailymirror.lk/article/Six-women-arrested-in-Ratmalana-brothel-raid-143493.html

Pro23
01-12-18, 08:25
Mobile brothel in Mt. Lavinia.

http://www.hirunews.lk/180845/police-exposes-mobile-brothel-in-mount-lavinia

Lawanya
01-19-18, 08:43
http://gossip.hirufm.lk/20302/2018/01/nawala-raid.html

OTB might know what is the exact place.

Randy69
01-19-18, 16:35
http://gossip.hirufm.lk/20302/2018/01/nawala-raid.html

OTB might know what is the exact place.Does any body know what this place is?

JungleBook
01-19-18, 20:13
Does any body know what this place is?Yesterday I saw Walter G place closed. I think that could be the place.

The Old Teaboy
01-20-18, 11:50
Yesterday I saw Walter G place closed. I think that could be the place.I phoned a girl who works at Walter G, and she said the place is open as usual.

Cofee Man
01-20-18, 19:18
I phoned a girl who works at Walter G, and she said the place is open as usual.Watch below clip from 4.33 Minutes. It has description of the raid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHZL-pZiEYw&t=321s

OTB might be able to identify the place. I have never been to this.

Also, it look like most MPs will be in trouble in coming days. They now know most of the Sunday Times HitAdds are pure brothel.

Also be careful if you are going to Red Rose. It will be the next raid target. Also be careful where foreign women are working, the risk of riad is high.

Also, having fake doctor and fake certificate will create more trouble. Be wise and don't follow what others tell as safe places since they want to promote because it's their living income.

Arunox
01-21-18, 04:30
Watch below clip from 4.33 Minutes. It has description of the raid.

Also, it look like most MPs will be in trouble in coming days. They now know most of the Sunday Times HitAdds are pure brothel.

Also be careful if you are going to Red Rose. It will be the next raid target. Also be careful where foreign women are working, the risk of riad is high.

Also, having fake doctor and fake certificate will create more trouble. Be wise and don't follow what others tell as safe places since they want to promote because it's their living income.Difficult to recognize the place. They have mentioned an arrest of 18 girls. Thats huge in the video it just shows of an arrest of two working ladies.

Is this the place which was near Dinapala building?

The Old Teaboy
01-21-18, 05:24

Also, having fake doctor and fake certificate will create more trouble. Be wise and don't follow what others tell as safe places since they want to promote because it's their living income.This is at 78⁄6, Old Nawala road, Nawala. I have not been there. I don't think anyone has reported on this place. If an MP offers FS, members tend to keep the info to themselves!

Pro23
01-21-18, 05:49
This is at 78⁄6, Old Nawala road, Nawala. I have not been there. I don't think anyone has reported on this place. If an MP offers FS, members tend to keep the info to themselves!If it is Siddhajeewa Ayurveda, yes to FS. I thought everyone knows including OTB. I got this info via member of this forum. He shared with me and one of my friends utilized it. I came to know they were careful to offer FS due to LE. But if you win the trust, you can go. Also, BJ is normal than other spas.

Neilus35
01-21-18, 06:01
This is at 78⁄6, Old Nawala road, Nawala. I have not been there. I don't think anyone has reported on this place. If an MP offers FS, members tend to keep the info to themselves!This is was reported while back, Famous Dinapala building plc.

SL Mmonger
01-21-18, 14:56
Attached is from a news paper, thought it was Arovin. Was there another brothal in the road if it's not Arovin?

I phoned a girl who works at Walter G, and she said the place is open as usual.

SL Mmonger
01-21-18, 15:01
Location shown in this clip is the by lane next to Dinapala Building in Nawala road. I have been to this place 2 years back when "English Speaking Madam" used to operate here under the name Red Rose.

Also, having fake doctor and fake certificate will create more trouble. Be wise and don't follow what others tell as safe places since they want to promote because it's their living income.

The Old Teaboy
01-22-18, 05:23
Attached is from a news paper, thought it was Arovin. Was there another brothal in the road if it's not Arovin?Your news item specifically mentions Walter G Mawatha, so its a bit of a mystery. Anyway I am glad that my girl is safe and able to answer the phone. She said that she only works there from 4.30 pm onwards.

Wismar
01-22-18, 17:36
Hi OTB, I read one FB post saying that both of these places have raided, but from different Police units, as per the post Red Rose by Walana with Hiru (Horu) gang and the Walter G by Welikada Police.

Wismar.

Your news item specifically mentions Walter G Mawatha, so its a bit of a mystery. Anyway I am glad that my girl is safe and able to answer the phone. She said that she only works there from 4.30 pm onwards.

GavinDott
02-02-18, 06:46
http://www.hirunews.lk/182678/pleasure-house-raided-in-mt-lavinia

Any idea what this place is?

Fellow mongers be vigilant. Amidst the elections a lot of raids are being carried out!

The Old Teaboy
02-03-18, 03:57
http://www.hirunews.lk/182678/pleasure-house-raided-in-mt-lavinia

Any idea what this place is?

Fellow mongers be vigilant. Amidst the elections a lot of raids are being carried out!This newspaper report is interesting. Only two girls were arrested and the place is described as a "massage clinic". It did not claim to be an "ayurvedic spa", so it is unlikely that it has ever been on Hitads. It may have been a real brothel where only FS was on offer.

Lawanya
02-07-18, 00:06
This newspaper report is interesting. Only two girls were arrested and the place is described as a "massage clinic". It did not claim to be an "ayurvedic spa", so it is unlikely that it has ever been on Hitads. It may have been a real brothel where only FS was on offer.It should be a properly advertised massage clinic. If not Hiru gossip make it a big story telling they send a decoy, place is hard to crack, etc etc. There are hundreds of massage clinic even many members still don't know or never discussed here. So, better not to assume that somebody knows everything.

The Old Teaboy
03-01-18, 06:46
News item: "The Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) of Wennappuwa, who was arrested on Tuesday by the Bribery Commission officials while soliciting a bribe of Rs. 30,000, was interdicted today on the instructions of IGP Pujith Jayasundara.

Police Spokesman Ruwan Gunasekara said he was interdicted with effect from yesterday with a covering approval of the National Police Commission (NPC).

It was reported that he had asked for the bribe from a Spa operator so as to ensure smooth functioning of the Spa."

http://www.dailymirror.lk/article/Soliciting-bribe-Wennappuwa-ASP-interdicted-146581.html

JungleBook
06-05-18, 12:13
http://www.gossiplankanews.com/2018/06/china-kollupitiya.html

Phoenix1988
08-17-18, 12:53
Hi guys,

I tried to contact Rad Apple spa several days. But numbers are not working.

Finally checked the place and the door was closed. Was there a raid? Any ideas?

Phoenix.

The Old Teaboy
08-29-18, 08:24
"Six Thai prostitutes and their Sri Lankan manager arrested during a raid carried out by the Anti Corruption Unit of the Wellawatte Police Division were later granted bail.

The brothel operated under the guise of an Ayurwedic Centre was raided on a tip off. The Police had sent a Police decoy before the raid.

The women and their manager were granted bail after been produced before Mount Lavinia Acting Magistrate Mr. Dharmathilaka. The raid was conducted by Police Constable Seneviratne and Police Sergeant Dissanayake. ".

http://www.dailynews.lk/2018/08/29/local/161049/bail-thai-prostitutes

Jesser
09-06-18, 16:24
Hi guys,

I tried to contact Rad Apple spa several days. But numbers are not working.

Finally checked the place and the door was closed. Was there a raid? Any ideas?

Phoenix.Red Apple seems to be operating again as door is open again. Haven't been in. I am sure it is too expensive for me!

TommHardy
09-15-18, 16:25
Is the arovin spa in walter gunasena, still open or has it been raided.

TommHardy
09-15-18, 16:37
Is the walter gunasena spa still open or is it raided.

Savage Dude
09-16-18, 03:45
Is the walter gunasena spa still open or is it raided.Two weeks back, it was there.

GusPetronas
11-20-18, 10:43
No one else seems to have added this, so thought I'll go ahead. Simply for the benefit of anyone else who may have missed it:

http://www.dailymirror.lk/article/-arrested-in-raids-on-brothels-in-Gampaha-158548.html

Lawanya
11-20-18, 22:40
No one else seems to have added this, so thought I'll go ahead. Simply for the benefit of anyone else who may have missed it:

http://www.dailymirror.lk/article/-arrested-in-raids-on-brothels-in-Gampaha-158548.htmlScary news for spa lover. Is this true?. Some seniors here was adament here that there will be no raids for few months until the political issues going to sort out.

That's why trying FLs through online adds is better than getting caught to LE in red handed.

GusPetronas
11-26-18, 15:25
Scary news for spa lover. Is this true?. - Quite possibly.

That's why trying FLs through online adds is better than getting caught to LE in red handed.Agreed on FLs being a better choice overall. However, which online ads source are you referring to? Surely not the spectacularly unreliable L-Ads site??

Dusham
12-03-18, 19:11
Anyone with legal / practical knowledge on this, please educate us. In a case of a raid, what will happen to the customers? Diffidently the management & girls will be arrested & will take legal actions but what will be the actions against the customers who are there at that time? Will police arrest them too & take actions?

DLasantha
12-04-18, 14:00
Anyone with legal / practical knowledge on this, please educate us. In a case of a raid, what will happen to the customers? Diffidently the management & girls will be arrested & will take legal actions but what will be the actions against the customers who are there at that time? Will police arrest them too & take actions?Simply, customers can not be arrested since no provision provided in law except emergency or other special law in force for emergency situation in a country. But believe this is SL. Law is operated at the best interest of LE. There were cases customers and their vehicle had been taken to LE station. And customers were released after few hours on making statements. No one can guarantee your protection. But you can file a case against them later if you are haressed and illegality is taken place in accordance with written law in the country.

The Old Teaboy
12-04-18, 17:09
Simply, customers can not be arrested since no provision provided in law except emergency or other special law in force for emergency situation in a country. But believe this is SL. Law is operated at the best interest of LE. There were cases customers and their vehicle had been taken to LE station. And customers were released after few hours on making statements. No one can guarantee your protection. But you can file a case against them later if you are haressed and illegality is taken place in accordance with written law in the country.If you read the papers you will see how much respect (or otherwise) there is for the law in Sri Lanka.

Cofee Man
01-28-19, 17:47
OTB, is this Arovin?

https://ceylongossip.lk/2019/01/26/

The Old Teaboy
01-29-19, 04:02
OTB, is this Arovin?

https://ceylongossip.lk/2019/01/26/Cofee Man, this is the news item I saw:

https://ceylongossip.lk/2019/01/26/%E0%B7%83%E0%B7%94%E0%B6%B4%E0%B7%92%E0%B6%BB%E0%B7%92-%E0%B6%B1%E0%B7%92%E0%B6%BD%E0%B7%92%E0%B6%BA%E0%B6%9A%E0%B7%8A-%E0%B7%83%E0%B6%B8%E0%B6%9C%E0%B7%92%E0%B6%B1%E0%B7%8A-%E0%B7%80%E0%B7%90/

"Welikada brothel raided and super actress arrested". Arovin is not in Welikada, but Walter Gunesekara Mawatha is mentioned, so it is confusing.

Lawanya
01-29-19, 08:17
Cofee Man, this is the news item I saw:

https://ceylongossip.lk/2019/01/26/%E0%B7%83%E0%B7%94%E0%B6%B4%E0%B7%92%E0%B6%BB%E0%B7%92-%E0%B6%B1%E0%B7%92%E0%B6%BD%E0%B7%92%E0%B6%BA%E0%B6%9A%E0%B7%8A-%E0%B7%83%E0%B6%B8%E0%B6%9C%E0%B7%92%E0%B6%B1%E0%B7%8A-%E0%B7%80%E0%B7%90/

"Welikada brothel raided and super actress arrested". Arovin is not in Welikada, but Walter Gunesekara Mawatha is mentioned, so it is confusing.This is Arovin.

JasonX33
01-29-19, 15:09
Cofee Man, this is the news item I saw:

"Welikada brothel raided and super actress arrested". Arovin is not in Welikada, but Walter Gunesekara Mawatha is mentioned, so it is confusing.Any idea who might be the super actress?

Randy69
01-29-19, 15:16
This is Arovin.Never knew Arovin offered FS. I don't think this is Arovin. I saw on lankaAds they had a Spa advertised at Walter Gunasekara Mawatha. So this could be that and not Arovin.

Could anyone confirm?

The Old Teaboy
01-29-19, 16:18
Any idea who might be the super actress?I think Lawanya has the inside information on Arovin. When I went there I saw mainly MILF's.

Wonka2
02-02-19, 19:24
Never knew Arovin offered FS. I don't think this is Arovin. I saw on lankaAds they had a Spa advertised at Walter Gunasekara Mawatha. So this could be that and not Arovin.

Could anyone confirm?I went there yesterday. They operate as usual.

Phoenix1988
02-04-19, 18:17
I went there yesterday. They operate as usual.Agree, operating as usual.

Dusham
03-25-19, 18:47
When following all media these days I am very suspicious that LE is following ISG. So use codes. Codes. Please.Why? Any raid news were on media? Didn't see any recently.

The Old Teaboy
03-26-19, 05:05
Why? Any raid news were on media? Didn't see any recently.I see that Jayasen's original post was deleted by admin. There is a notice on the India forum about coded names: "All posts with coded names will be deleted without comment. " This applies to the names of girls. It probably applies to the names of places as well. This is also from the India forum: "If you don't want to post a girl's fake working name, then just make up a name ("Suzie", "Miss and", "Girl #12".

There is actually no need to code the name of the place. You can just write for instance: "A well-known MP in Borella. Please PM for the exact location. " Then there is no coding involved.

AussieMan
06-12-19, 08:54
Hi all,

There are few raids reported during last few days.

One reported as located at Widyala mw Mt.

Could be Wasana.

Take care.

AM.

Dusham
06-14-19, 19:08
Was it on mainstream media? Didn't see. Or just on social media etc?

Hi all,

There are few raids reported during last few days.

One reported as located at Widyala mw Mt.

Could be Wasana.

Take care.

AM.

AussieMan
06-15-19, 02:20
Was it on mainstream media? Didn't see. Or just on social media etc?Web news.

It we was gossip site.

Can't recall the name of the site.

AM.

Pro23
07-24-19, 04:30
A spa in Kotte Road, Rajagiriya raid by police. I found at a FB page here, https://www.facebook.com/massage.spa.srilanka.

Walbeta
08-22-19, 15:07
Hello guys,

The famous MR Russian girl Dasha and 7 Philippine girls were caught at a raid today.

Dusham
08-22-19, 19:12
Where? Was this on mainstream media?

Hello guys,

The famous MR Russian girl Dasha and 7 Philippine girls were caught at a raid today.

Pro23
08-23-19, 04:03
Where? Was this on mainstream media?Refer this: https://www.facebook.com/massage.spa.srilanka/posts/1124341294427117 It is in kollupitiya and passport forgery too.

Inosha
08-23-19, 12:55
Where? Was this on mainstream media?Is still active on whatsapp.

The Old Teaboy
08-24-19, 10:25
Where? Was this on mainstream media?It's on News 1st:

https://www.newsfirst.lk/2019/08/22/8-foreign-prostitutes-arrested-in-kollupitiya/?fbclid=IwAR3NXD8o749MC9PIMYobv_wUcE4u57P36u8ELI8qJEqPwOHTxUMn3fsR-Os

"Deputy Controller of the Investigation Division at Department of Immigration and Emigration, V. Kariyawasam noted that 7 Philippine nationals and a Russian were arrested following an operation carried out by the tactical operatives.

He added that the gender of the passports was male and the prostitutes were taken to the Mirihana Detention for further legal processing. ".

It appears that the Vice Squad had nothing to do with the raid, and the offences were connected with violation of visa conditions.

The Old Teaboy
08-24-19, 13:13
The passports of the arrested were male. Are we being flooded with ladyboys? It may be a good thing if they are arrested.

Gonas
08-24-19, 14:17
The passports of the arrested were male. Are we being flooded with ladyboys? It may be a good thing if they are arrested.Is being a lady boy a crime? How do we classify lady boys in sri Lanka born here?

The Old Teaboy
08-24-19, 15:26
Is being a lady boy a crime? How do we classify lady boys in sri Lanka born here?"Worldwide, transgender people are disproportionately affected by HIV compared to the general population. It is estimated that HIV prevalence among transgender women is 49 times higher than in the general adult population, and the Philippines is no exception. ".

http://www.wpro.who.int/philippines/mediacentre/features/transgender_health_and_hiv_philippines/en/

Pancha
08-25-19, 07:15
The Western Province Crime Investigation Division which raided a suspected brothel arrested its manager and two women on charges of engaging in prostitution. Investigations revealed that the suspects had been operating the brothel under the pretext of an Ayurvedic massage parlour.

Police said the manager was a 50-year-old man from Seeduwa while the two women -- one aged 26 and the other 38 were from Kurunegala and Medawachchiya.

Crime Investigation Division OIC Chief Inspector Jayantha Dahanayake had carried out the raid on a search warrant issued by the Negombo Magistrate.

http://epaper.dailymirror.lk/epaper/viewer.aspx

Dusham
08-25-19, 18:54
http://sinhala.adaderana.lk/news/117464/%E0%B6%9C%E0%B6%BD%E0%B7%8A%E0%B6%9A%E0%B7%92%E0%B7%83%E0%B7%8A%E0%B7%83%E0%B7%9A-%E0%B6%9C%E0%B6%AB%E0%B7%92%E0%B6%9A%E0%B7%8F-%E0%B6%B1%E0%B7%92%E0%B7%80%E0%B7%83%E0%B6%9A%E0%B7%8A-%E0%B7%80%E0%B6%A7%E0%B6%BD%E0%B6%BA%E0%B7%92?fbclid=IwAR2TXHkw2kNLNA6xbxxg2ldxGHx3zSVcb4W4mp5Yf3vCd4E-vSIYxVYlb34

Gonas
08-26-19, 03:14
"Worldwide, transgender people are disproportionately affected by HIV compared to the general population. It is estimated that HIV prevalence among transgender women is 49 times higher than in the general adult population, and the Philippines is no exception. ".

http://www.wpro.who.int/philippines/mediacentre/features/transgender_health_and_hiv_philippines/en/Still its not a crime? Having AIDS is not a crime to come into a country.

Member #4695
08-26-19, 05:55
Still its not a crime? Having AIDS is not a crime to come into a country.It's a precaution.

Pro23
09-08-19, 17:48
Uzbekistani and Sri Lankan were arrested in Ethukala, Negombo.

Refer: https://www.facebook.com/pg/massage.spa.srilanka/posts/.

CuriousGeorg
10-05-19, 02:32
Hey guys,

Heard on the radio that 23 Thai girls were arrested for operating in a spa in Marine drive. Wonder which one it was.

CoffeeKing
10-05-19, 03:21
At least 23 Thai women were arrested following a brothel raid carried out in the Kollupitiya area this evening, police said today.

They said the brothel raid had been operated by two Sri Lankan women in the guise of an Ayurveda Medical Centre.

The raid was conducted following a tip-off to the Kollupitiya Police and was carried out by the officials of Crimes Prevention Unit of the Kollupitiya police on a court order.

The suspects are between 20 and 40 years.

Anyone knows which place was this?

Pro23
10-19-19, 17:36
It seems LE targets online. Does anyone knows that they targets famous websites like MR and L-ads? Check this out, https://www.facebook.com/pg/massage.spa.srilanka/posts/ "Police arrested including two Thai women (26 and 34 years old) in Wellawatte. They used to advertise their "service" on the Internet!

Ravi89
01-19-20, 03:28
Mount Lavania spa raided few days back.

http://www.dailymirror.lk/article/Seven-women-arrested-in-Mt-Lavinia-brothel-raid-161022.html

Next it will be 24 hour spas in Battaramulla and Thalawathugoda areas. Neighbors has complained and Police taking bribery to run them without trouble. It has gone to higher authorities and police guys will be also in trouble who has taken the bribery.

Dusham
02-16-20, 15:21
You guys so this?

Inosha
02-16-20, 16:17
You guys so this?Finally someone has realised that prostitution per se is legal in Sri Lanka. Only running a house of ill fame and soliciting on the street is illegal.

Michael93
09-26-20, 04:30
Guys ,spas areonu Thala*the* raided this week, be safe.

Dusham
09-28-20, 19:40
Yes. I saw a news & video in Dailly mirror that 3 Spas in Thala* raided. The video showed police raided Siththaravi SPA & arresting girls. I was shocked to see that as I was there few days earlier & even was waiting there long time till my preference is free.

Guys ,spas areonu Thala*the* raided this week, be safe.

Michael93
10-07-20, 17:18
Yes. I saw a news & video in Dailly mirror that 3 Spas in Thala* raided. The video showed police raided Siththaravi SPA & arresting girls. I was shocked to see that as I was there few days earlier & even was waiting there long time till my preference is free.Don't even go near these days.

Ravi89
01-11-21, 16:17
FYI guys. Be careful when going to online ads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdaK3U3gIso

Big Boy2
09-08-21, 16:26
Guys,

What happen if a raid happened while you are in there?

What is the legal actions can be taken and what other actions that particular person has to face?

BroScientist
01-25-22, 17:02
FYI guys. Be careful when going to online ads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdaK3U3gIsoHi,

I am planning to use online services exclusively during my trip to Sri Lanka in April. Massage Republic and LankaAds. Does the video say its not safe either? Can someone give a gist? Thanks.

Sanjaya SL
01-25-22, 18:43
Hi,

I am planning to use online services exclusively during my trip to Sri Lanka in April. Massage Republic and LankaAds. Does the video say its not safe either? Can someone give a gist? Thanks.Raids are not very common. You got to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Anyways, I'd avoid brothels and pimps and go for freelancing girls with outcall facility. Theirs no legal provision to arrest freelancers. Plus I think their service is more reliable than the girls you get via pims or brothels. There's no middleman, so there's a better chance of you getting what you are paying for.

Xtray
01-25-22, 22:17
Anyone know which place is this?

https://gossip.hirufm.lk/70445/2022/01/prostitute-story.html

Ishan8
01-26-22, 09:41

https://gossip.hirufm.lk/70445/2022/01/prostitute-story.htmlAlfred house col 3. Heart of colombo. I mean I never even knew. They had 9-10 girls which means its a big operation. How come no one here had mentioned it? And If anyone on this forum knew about it and not gave the info, they are selfish too!

WitchMaster
01-27-22, 03:21

https://gossip.hirufm.lk/70445/2022/01/prostitute-story.htmlLong time back, there was a place run by an old lady (who was at the place) near to the by-road. It was located at the far most corner and had iron gate with a brick like design. It was a FS place at that time and mind you this is way back in early millennium.

It looks like the place still exists, after all these years, or it might be a totally new place.

Big Boy2
01-28-22, 18:49
Guys have you seen that horrifying scam going at Mt? Hiru CIA program has exposed them and next day I saw they were arrested but a couple was allowed to walk away. They will start same shit somewhere else. Beware and careful. This a problem to those who look for street hookers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiTyzHkyZPg