PDA

View Full Version : Friendly tip to everyone, new and experience

ParkVille
09-25-17, 15:01
Lock up your passport. I don't believe I've ever had a bargirl steal valueables from my room. But I had a gik who would come over and search my room while I was in the shower cleaning up after sex. I believe she found my passport and took pictures of it. Advice if you bring over any woman with known connection to prostitution (ie: they are a hooker, friend or client with): properly hide and / or lockup all papers with your name on it. And of course ID cards, passports, even your ibar gold member card (if it has your real name on it). Or, they may be searching for evidence of property deeds as they are sizing up a mark. With your real name, they can find you on facebook as well. I started getting weird notifications from her Thai boyfriend and various Russian expats on my real facebook, the one I never add or even look at thai girls with. Heck, I rarely even use facebook (but I have a fake profile just to use messenger with a fake name on it).

Oh and I was in Pattaya recently and brought an ibar freelancer back to the hotel last week. She commented it funny that I didn't remove my $120 watch before showering (yeah I know not high end bragging material but still worth decent money to me). I mean, she must have really thought I was stupid to not pick up on that remark's actual intentions, although my face does look kind of stupid and I do give off a stupid vibe.

Bottom line: keep your full name a secret. Papers and passports should be kepted locked up and out of sight.

Syzygies
10-09-17, 10:42
Lock up your passport. I don't believe I've ever had a bargirl steal valueables from my room. But I had a gik who would come over and search my room while I was in the shower cleaning up after sex. Ha ha. Your Gik could be extremely inquisitive. I had an ex GF who was like a detective and would search my stuff sometimes, although she had a great instinct for going straight to where the evidence might be, to try to find evidence of my misbehaviour. Yes she would want to check out my passport too to see if my dates stamped in there matched my story. They look for stuff like dirty pictures, pictures of other girls, condoms, gel, etc. , all types of evidence of behaviour, even sex vitamins, drugs etc. What is that Azithromycin for? LOL.

Does not mean the girl had intentions to steal something, since you don't mention anything missing. I initially learned to keep my passport well hidden but not for fear of it being stolen. I also later learned it is better to never lie to GF or others about when I arrive or leave Thailand. Then she can look at passport all she likes and my airline baggage labels. Also never receive a phone call from a girl when you are playing up and in a place where other people and sounds could be heard.

So you can see I am not exactly agreeing with your fears in terms of the reasoning. I probably view it a bit differently. However certainly don't leave very untrustworthy girls alone unattended. I advise not to carry passport around with you in a bag (a photograph of it will do). That is far more dangerous than leaving it in your room. Never had a passport stolen from my room. I also don't take girls off the street to my room.