PDA

View Full Version : Forum / RSS readers

BaddHabbit
10-07-17, 03:48
Hay guys,

Not sure where I should post this. I have always used a web browser to access the ISG forums, which isn't as easy or convenient as it might otherwise be, which limits my time spent and or posting. Curious if people use readers like tapatalk or others to access the forums instead? I just loaded up tapatalk but couldn't find ISG using a simple search. Also can't see anything here in the forum or FAQ talking about this possibility.

Any advice?

BaddHabbit
10-31-17, 09:15
No responses. Oh well! I did read in the suggestions for improvements thread that several people had talked about this, though I didn't see any 'official' answers. Guess I'll just have to keep using a browser on a phone.

Projector
07-20-20, 06:42
Hay guys,

Not sure where I should post this. I have always used a web browser to access the ISG forums, which isn't as easy or convenient as it might otherwise be, which limits my time spent and or posting. Curious if people use readers like tapatalk or others to access the forums instead? I just loaded up tapatalk but couldn't find ISG using a simple search. Also can't see anything here in the forum or FAQ talking about this possibility.

Any advice?ISG is not available in that Tapatalk app. It's used in other sister forums though with ease. I find using web browser easy to use, no problems with that.

Projector
07-20-20, 06:43
No responses. Oh well! I did read in the suggestions for improvements thread that several people had talked about this, though I didn't see any 'official' answers. Guess I'll just have to keep using a browser on a phone.I also use my phone for browsing as well as laptop. No issues with that till now.