PDA

View Full Version : Calcutta. Sonagachhi Special

RjToons
10-26-17, 15:06
Dear Mongerers,

Pl post your reviews and photos of SG visit / info in this thread, it will help all of us to get complete info about SG over the period of time.

Happy Mongering.

RjToons.

RajuGentleman
03-24-18, 19:42
Let me do the initiating, trying to post message here and hoping to get response by like minded members.

I am planning to visit SG next week. If somebody visited recently and found some gems, please provide some good reference with Girl name and building name. I prefer to go to Premium buildings, because the rooms are big, good ambiance, better hygienic. If similar things available in non-premium buildings, then also I am fine.

I am planning to spend good 4-5 hours alone there and my preference is good looking girl (nice boobs, good figure) having age in 20's. Appreciate members with good reference.

My FR coming soon here.

Ruata
01-19-19, 05:26
What's a premium in SG like. I have never been there and I want to visit once.

Is the premium like a clean hotel where you can choose girls. What about spending whole night there. Is it safe.

And how do I enter the premium building, any leads on which pimp to take.

Sajku
04-18-19, 08:21
Hi guys,

Want to share my old exp of SG. Now a days I visit once a week and my normal practice is to take for 2 hrs as this way I get to do it slow and steady.

Sometimes I manage 2 shots and sometimes I don't.

Last time my pimp took me to building number 6.

I chose a girl / women who looked nice and was from Siliguri.

What followed was mind blowing.

Most girl starts fake moaning after few minutes.

But this one was different.

I don't have words to explain but I never had such beautiful exp with any of my GF or any WG till date.

Damage was 3500 for 2 shots.

Sajku
04-19-19, 08:25
Hi,

Visited SG some months back. There was some difficulty in reaching the spot reached the spot at 6 pm.

I made a check list of 7 process based on peoples experience. I was vary careful, called the guy from metro station it self but guy did not respond.

Went my self once entered there were few people and all went some 50 meters or so 2 guys approached me.

Asked me like where you want to go?

I explained all the things about my budget and needs, first I wanted some MILF.

The guy took me to some old building later I realized it is KD.

As suggested by friends before conformed all the thing with one of the MILF.

And went inside we talked for few minutes it was not difficult for her to understand that my Bengali sucks.

She started with our action had some intense action she was more easy on me her curves and soft boobs were.

I can't go in detail, everything is same as always.

Damage 2500+300 tips.

Cheers!

Sajku
04-20-19, 17:38
Hi,

Been there recently, as usual had great time with my regular friends at SG.

Told them the time I was coming, which is normally late afternoon, when these girls wake up and start getting ready and no crowd.

After 3-4 encounters with my regulars wanted to make some more new friends. Suddenly this time liked Sangam a lot. Have got good collection. Previously not having good opinion.

These days many girls in premium buildings increased rates to 4200/- from 3200/ So need to check before going. Like kanchan palace, etc.

For people like me who have min 2-3 sessions in a day, this has become a problem. So choosing 3200- only now a days. 2400- is OK, but rooms are not good.

Anyways felt lucky this time made another good friend, had good sessions in 2 days with her. Got her chocolates the next day, during the session she mentioned about mangoes.

After the session bought them near shovabazar and gave to her servant, as I had to leave. She was quiet surprised by my gesture, because we just met me and she was not used to getting connected to someone so quickly.

Did not understand how I missed her all these days, could be because I go bit early afternoon and not many girls would come out.

Had good 3 day visit with bit of fights and romance with my friends, luckily climate was normal like cloudy and bit of rain, was again getting hotter on the day I left.

Also, called one of our forum member, the only guy who seem to offer help at Calcutta but I guess, he was busy at work. Will try next time again.

Kol Nitelover
06-25-19, 21:07
What's a premium in SG like. I have never been there and I want to visit once.

Is the premium like a clean hotel where you can choose girls. What about spending whole night there. Is it safe.

And how do I enter the premium building, any leads on which pimp to take.Premium is kind of a building category. There is good spacious room with AC and equipped with good sound system. You w'll feel comfortable there once you in inside there.

Once you reach near petrol pump at Sovabazar, you can take help from pimp. They will help you for some amount of tips I. E Rs 200 to Rs 500. Now a days, these so called premium girls charging around minimum Rs 4200/ HR and can go higher based on girls profile. For whole night they w'll calculate as much time you want to spend.

RohanRonni21
07-10-21, 06:31
Premium is kind of a building category. There is good spacious room with AC and equipped with good sound system. You w'll feel comfortable there once you in inside there.

Once you reach near petrol pump at Sovabazar, you can take help from pimp. They will help you for some amount of tips I. E Rs 200 to Rs 500. Now a days, these so called premium girls charging around minimum Rs 4200/ HR and can go higher based on girls profile. For whole night they w'll calculate as much time you want to spend.Hello folks,

I am new to the forum, I am visiting Kolkata for some work, can something DM me inputs regarding the premium building.

DorianPaul007
07-16-21, 16:51
Is it a good option to visit SG for the first time alone? Or is it better to visit with a agent.

Manfield04
07-16-21, 17:05
Don't ever go alone if you are going for the first time. Don't take valuables with you. Bring only amount of money your budget allows. It's better to avail services of an agent. The agents will spot you if you enter the road where most of them stand. All the best.

Is it a good option to visit SG for the first time alone? Or is it better to visit with a agent.

CryptoMonger6
07-18-22, 18:46
Just want say Hi. Been lurking around here for a year. Just got my subscription made. I am a veteran monger in Thailand. Before covid I'm sure I visited 400+ different girl bars, go go, soapies and local spots in a radius of 5 km from inner city Bangkok and Pattaya.

One of my best friends in Thailand used to run 5 ladyboy bars in Nana at the same time. He told me the guys where cool. Try handling 40 girls on PMs the same time. LOL.

Anyway just want to say Hi, pay my respects and establish a relationship, hopefully get some help from seniors when I visit Calcutta one of the next weeks. Never been to India. I like slim petite cute girls. Need a trusted pimp when entering SG and some of you might know that. Also love to meet up socially, that's always cool. Best, CM.

DowninJungle
09-01-23, 11:30
I read almost like 400-500 pages, have a complete theory in my mind, had a pimp contact from sir jhoney's map, pimp agreed to pick-up from metro too, but still hoping to get some personal views from senor before visiting the golden place. Hope to get the right guidance won't even mind the joint mongering request.

Sayonara.

DIJ.