PDA

View Full Version : Singapore

Pages : 1 [2] 3

AussieGaigin
08-16-22, 09:51
I recall reading many years ago the Geylang and OT had some "special dispensation" from the government for LE to turn a blind eye to the activities due to the "tourism benefits" that resulted.

Since then, the SWs of Geylang have been moved on, but attitudes to off-street activities appear to remain unchanged (even if the market has dropped off due to Covid). Singapore has become much more sophisticated in recent times, so perhaps it doesn't need to rely on p4 p as much. Finding suitable new premises might be a challenge?

Rick Rock
08-16-22, 17:22
I recall reading many years ago the Geylang and OT had some "special dispensation" from the government for LE to turn a blind eye to the activities due to the "tourism benefits" that resulted.

Since then, the SWs of Geylang have been moved on, but attitudes to off-street activities appear to remain unchanged (even if the market has dropped off due to Covid). Singapore has become much more sophisticated in recent times, so perhaps it doesn't need to rely on p4 p as much. Finding suitable new premises might be a challenge?Stuff like Seeking Arrangement is now bigger in Singapore. Better for the authorities maybe? Out of sight, out of mind.

Not so good for the day laborers who wanted the cheap and easy sex.

Night Shift
08-18-22, 12:20
Went by OT in June this year after 2 plus years. It certainly looked pretty dull with most of the regular spots still closed. Had a few drinks at Ipanema, but there was no band in attendance and no DJ playing either if I recall, just some music playing in the background. Overall crowd inside was much lesser than before. Naughty Girls was open and had a band, but I didn't pop in.

A Filipino musician friend who played at OT for the longest time also is still holed up in Manila and also mentioned that OT was shutting down.

Although one can't really find any info online on when the place was sold off, but more seems like case of them slowly pulling the plug on OT.

Expat American
08-21-22, 09:04
Well boys, its post Covid now and this is the reality of sex in Singapore. Orchard Towers is open for the time being. Ipanema was well stocked with Viets, Indos and few Filipinas on a Friday night. Most of the guys are local expats, didn't see too many tourists. No band but loud dance music playing. A few other clubs in OT were open but nothing that much going on. Some small live bands (not great) and unattractive buy me drink (BMD) girls. Lots of half naked Chinese Milfs tugging on my arm for the "massageee" but of course never partake in that. Other options, Geylang is open but there seem to be shortage of women and lines of Bangla workers looking for the $50 fuck. Massage parlours are many and FS is available at quite a few but likely to get Milfs. Best bet is online where there is an explosion of Thai girls, most in their 20's and offering GFE fuck and suck for 150-200 SGD for 90 min. Also available at higher prices are the Viets and white girls. And then of course the exorbitant GPS local princesses as well. You also have SA which is very active and with work can find a young companion for maybe about 400-500 PPM but it takes a lot of work.

So in conclusion, yes you can still get laid here without busting the bank but honestly its just as easy to hop a $300 flight to Angeles or Pattaya.

SuperRaven
08-23-22, 04:08
Good summary. The current government approach seems to be, "tone down" the freelance bar side of entertainment. I would agree Singapore good times can be found but hoping on plane to Thai or indo much better.

Well boys, its post Covid now and this is the reality of sex in Singapore. Orchard Towers is open for the time being. Ipanema was well stocked with Viets, Indos and few Filipinas on a Friday night. Most of the guys are local expats, didn't see too many tourists. No band but loud dance music playing. A few other clubs in OT were open but nothing that much going on. Some small live bands (not great) and unattractive buy me drink (BMD) girls. Lots of half naked Chinese Milfs tugging on my arm for the "massageee" but of course never partake in that. Other options, Geylang is open but there seem to be shortage of women and lines of Bangla workers looking for the $50 fuck. Massage parlours are many and FS is available at quite a few but likely to get Milfs. Best bet is online where there is an explosion of Thai girls, most in their 20's and offering GFE fuck and suck for 150-200 SGD for 90 min. Also available at higher prices are the Viets and white girls. And then of course the exorbitant GPS local princesses as well. You also have SA which is very active and with work can find a young companion for maybe about 400-500 PPM but it takes a lot of work.

So in conclusion, yes you can still get laid here without busting the bank but honestly its just as easy to hop a $300 flight to Angeles or Pattaya.

Sky Ryder
08-23-22, 13:33
Best bet is online where there is an explosion of Thai girls, most in their 20's and offering GFE fuck and suck for 150-200 SGD for 90 min. Also available at higher prices are the Viets and white girls.

So in conclusion, yes you can still get laid here without busting the bank but honestly its just as easy to hop a $300 flight to Angeles or Pattaya.Thanks Expat,

Good to hear OT is still open, hope that is the case in about 3 weeks when I visit Sing for a couple of days. It is a different world for sure, Help in Rio closed before the Olympics, The clubs in Recoleta in BsAs, Maggies in Beijing, Manhattans in Shanghai, just to name a few. Any advice on which online apps or sites you have used in Sing to access the Thai ladies? Is Locanto still a good source for ladies. ? TIA for the heads up.

Expat American
08-25-22, 13:16
Thanks Expat,

Good to hear OT is still open, hope that is the case in about 3 weeks when I visit Sing for a couple of days. It is a different world for sure, Help in Rio closed before the Olympics, The clubs in Recoleta in BsAs, Maggies in Beijing, Manhattans in Shanghai, just to name a few. Any advice on which online apps or sites you have used in Sing to access the Thai ladies? Is Locanto still a good source for ladies. ? TIA for the heads up.I hear you. Been to Maggies once only but Manhattans and the other one (can't recall the name but had a great live band) around the corner in Shanghai many times. There were also a lot of full service red rope spas all over Shanghai plus Barber shops. Never cared for Help but the Termas were great and still around I believe. Locanto is full of scams. Avoid. Sent you PM with some other info.

Mystic23
08-25-22, 22:54
Best bet is online where there is an explosion of Thai girls, most in their 20's and offering GFE fuck and suck for 150-200 SGD for 90 min.Mind sharing which specific site most frequented utilized by Thai girls? Thanks in advance!

RedDragon64
08-28-22, 02:13
Mind sharing which specific site most frequented utilized by Thai girls? Thanks in advance!Can't post links here, but just google Laksaboy. It used to be a well known site for finding good Thai girls years ago. The government shut them down a few times, but they keep popping up again with a slightly different address (which is why you need to use google to find them).

Good luck.

CasualPrash
08-28-22, 18:03
Alright lads, new to the forum and brand new to the SG forum. Hope all are well.

My work brings me to SG a lot and I have found that around Orchard Tower (not inside) but just taking a walk outside and catching the eye of the many Filipino / Indonesians around works a treat. Most are of course amateurs but that does mean a quality GFE (if you are nice to them and they find you attractive) for really cheap prices. Full nights, threesomes (if they have a friend with them who is up for it) are all on the cards. Treat them nice and they will treat you amazingly well.

I'd love to attend a sex / swingers party the next time I am there. Not sure if this is a thing in SG? Any insight into this would be much appreciated.

Drbombay
09-03-22, 04:36
All, I've heard that Grand Hyatt is being closed for renovations for a year. Does anyone know if this is true and does that cut out Brix? Are there any locations for bars in the Marriot Tang which is next to it or are the high end ladies moving someplace else if Brix is closing as part of the renovation.

PayForIt
09-04-22, 23:19
All, I've heard that Grand Hyatt is being closed for renovations for a year. Does anyone know if this is true and does that cut out Brix? Are there any locations for bars in the Marriot Tang which is next to it or are the high end ladies moving someplace else if Brix is closing as part of the renovation.Previous reports were that the closure was due on 15 September this year. Is this correct? If yes, what a stupid decision. Nothing to do with mongering but the Singapore Grand Prix is 2 weeks later. Biggest event of the year when rooms at at a huge premium. Why not wait until mid October? But looks correct as most of the hotel booking websites don't have rooms available at Hyatt. The girls will need to work somewhere. Other than Ipanema. Where they charge less, and with all reports being that OT is also closing early 2023 my guess is that they will be "relocating" to another girl friendly hotel.

Drbombay
09-06-22, 10:59
Previous reports were that the closure was due on 15 September this year. Is this correct? If yes, what a stupid decision. Nothing to do with mongering but the Singapore Grand Prix is 2 weeks later. Biggest event of the year when rooms at at a huge premium. Why not wait until mid October? But looks correct as most of the hotel booking websites don't have rooms available at Hyatt. The girls will need to work somewhere. Other than Ipanema. Where they charge less, and with all reports being that OT is also closing early 2023 my guess is that they will be "relocating" to another girl friendly hotel.I did find out that the Grand Hyatt will be down for renovation from mid September until 4 months later. Let's hope those contractors can keep a schedule and get the job done. The last time I was there, the Grand Hyatt was starting to show it's age a little. I do hope that they add some extra lighting in Brix! Too damn dark in there sometimes, I like to see what I'm buying!

JamesGuess
09-07-22, 09:38
Hi guys,

I am on a visit to Singapore for a week. Can anybody guide me which massage parlors provide extras here? Anything similar to Bangkok? Have heard about OT, anything else in this city? Thanks.

Mushuu09
09-12-22, 14:11
Been to OT few times over the years. Place is the only spot for girls and men to meet. But my last visit reminds me how broke I really am. Minimum is $200 for short time for a decent looking girl. Lady drinks started at $50 Singapore dollars. Just way too much given the opportunities just a short flight away, or drive north. OT real estate is booming with Prada and Gucci store just meters away. This place was destined to close with its ultra high prices. I just go here to have a beer now bc those girls want too much and have abhors attitudes, for girls who come from way less means. Hope OT just moved to Geylang so the area has some sort of night light. But I doubt it. Let OT go like the dodo bird, it was never a real place for mongering.

Indeed, lots of fun. I recall a few hot and fun Chinese girls who regularly manned a couple of the 2nd floor cubicles, where everything was available, quick and relatively cheap. Or having a drink in one of the bars and chatting up the Vietnamese girls looking for outcall. And open pretty much every day from noon until past midnight.

No doubt the place became an embarrassment to city leaders, as everyone knew what went on there, but the safety concerns were pretty much non-existent. At least until some idiots killed a guy on the front steps over some altercation in the club. But for westerners, safety was not a concern at all.

RIP OT. I wonder if another venue will become the new place to sample lots of goods in one contained environment.

SidMonger
09-30-22, 16:20
Brix is closed as confirmed. Standing right infront of it while writing this.

Where is the action shifted? Any leads?

Tia.

Ggekko2009
09-30-22, 16:32
Brix is closed as confirmed. Standing right infront of it while writing this.

Where is the action shifted? Any leads?

Tia.Walk across the street and go to Orchard Tower. Maybe Ipanema might still be open there.

PayForIt
09-30-22, 19:50
Walk across the street and go to Orchard Tower. Maybe Ipanema might still be open there.It's not just open it is rammed with punters and girls. Geylang is not on a par. Many FLs outside. Some hot. But the quality in Ipanema is very good. Tried Naughty girls (one or two good looking girls) - Soi Cowboy dead. All the action is at Ipanema. Prices ranging from 200ST to 800 LT. Lots of Viets and Cambodians, some Venezuelans! Two Ukrainians, a few RC's.

But they are spoilt for choice with a lot of guys there for GP. Enjoy.

Sky Ryder
10-01-22, 09:14
Was there about 10 days ago on a Monday at about 10:00 pm and it was filling up quickly. Pay for it is correct the ladies may not be wanting come down from the Brix pricing, but those of them that are realist will do so quickly. I happen to chat with a classy lady from the PRC, and when it came to pricing, she looked at me and realized I was not a newbie, she said "I will take SGD 300. For short time". The she quickly added with a laugh, but you can give me $500 if you want! I told her that might be possible. Then I smiled and said, if you want to stay the whole week! She laughed again and said, well maybe two days. It seemed that all the ladies I spoke with, and many had that "I am a Brix" girl look about them, were realistic enough to know it wasn't going to happen in Ipanema. A lot of choices. When I left I asked the door guys if the had any idea when they were going to shut it down and they told me they had been told not before April next year, so who knows for certain.

SteelBaton
10-01-22, 13:50
Does anyone have any experience with this site and the providers? Seems to have many authentic photos, probably a bunch photoshopped as hell, but some look genuine. Prices are reasonable. Looks to cater to the Chinese market. Anyone try it out?

http://www.sands-one.com/

Ggekko2009
10-01-22, 14:57
Does anyone have any experience with this site and the providers? Seems to have many authentic photos, probably a bunch photoshopped as hell, but some look genuine. Prices are reasonable. Looks to cater to the Chinese market. Anyone try it out?

http://www.sands-one.com/Looks like they are mainly incall. The photos are definitely very heavily filtered. That is why I never trust any photos out there too much. At least some have posted videos.

Perhaps you can take one for the team and share your report back.

Image Checker
10-02-22, 21:32
Looks like they are mainly incall. The photos are definitely very heavily filtered. That is why I never trust any photos out there too much. At least some have posted videos.

Perhaps you can take one for the team and share your report back.I've not been to SG in almost four yrs, covid has got in the way. But back in the day, I used the 'nearby' feature in WeChat. I'd invariable land hits from hookers. If they were 8. 5 out of 10 or higher and there's possibility are real, I'd make arrangements to meet me in my hotel lobby. I'd wait outside the hotel to get a good look as they turn up. If they were not as advertised, I'd ghost them. It's a bit of a coward move, but I struck gold on the last night I stayed in SG.

This strategy can waste a lot of time and mucking about. I know the clock is ticking and my stays are short. If you're the same, have a plan be up your sleeve.

Flyboy 2000
10-03-22, 07:14
I'd make arrangements to meet me in my hotel lobby. I'd wait outside the hotel to get a good look as they turn up. If they were not as advertised, I'd ghost them. It's a bit of a coward move, but I struck gold on the last night I stayed in SG. This strategy can waste a lot of time and mucking about. I know the clock is ticking and my stays are short. If you're the same, have a plan be up your sleeve.100% on this, I have even done this when meeting Filo Pima DHs who are simply up for fun or doing a little 'freelance' on the side, because their profile photos on Tinder, Blender etc etc can be many years and kilos out of date!

FormulaOneFan
10-03-22, 10:03
I've been to Singapore many times in the past as well as many nights at Ipanema. I've been in town since Wednesday and visited the club each night. Even weeknights have been busy, and had been mentioned the weekend was packed due to the GP.

Volume of ladies has been good, but not quite up to the volume of years past. My main observation is that the quality of looks is down. Many more older or fatter ladies, but still a good selection of fit cute younger gals. A few non Asian in attendance. A few eastern European, one girl from South Africa, and a smattering of Venezuelans, but mostly on the fatter side for my taste.

I spent most nights with the same girl from Vietnam as we had a really fun and engaged first night, so she was a good fallback if nothing new caught my attention. Top5 bar is also open (Russian bar) but the hustle to buy bottles of wine / champagne too high unless you bring in your own lady. Upside is they have a live band earlier in the night which is a welcome change. Crazy horse also open but lean selection of ladies and it stinks.

Ipanema still DJ only even though they still have the stage setup for the band.

I talked with a few former Brix girls who were disappointed by slumming it at Ipanema, but were happy to take punters money.

Tonight is my last night and my Viet friend left, so it's hunting season again. Downside is that many ladies have already been turned away from me on other nights, so it will be a bit of an uphill climb.

Cusland
10-06-22, 03:01
Guys, great to see some new reports. As a Pattaya resident I was getting worried about my Singapore trip next month.

Any chance for a guide to current LT pricing for Ipanema or any other FL bars?

Are there any other FL bars we should be going to?

TIA.

Lakeside
10-19-22, 02:40
Had a great time at Ipanema the last weekend. Quite a good number of freelancing girls whereby most of them are from Vietnam. Quotes for LT varied from 300-500 SGD. Found a very nice 28 year old Filipina who performed really well and who stayed till noon the following day for 300 SGD plus taxi money. So Ipanema is almost back to pre-covid times (Only DJ and no band playing anymore).

Drbombay
10-21-22, 16:08
Had a great time at Ipanema the last weekend. Quite a good number of freelancing girls whereby most of them are from Vietnam. Quotes for LT varied from 300-500 SGD. Found a very nice 28 year old Filipina who performed really well and who stayed till noon the following day for 300 SGD plus taxi money. So Ipanema is almost back to pre-covid times (Only DJ and no band playing anymore).Gives me hope. I hope to be there either late next month or in December. Even though there are numerous other bars and clubs to visit all over Singapore, nothing like going shopping in a trusted store where you know where everything is!

Cusland
10-22-22, 15:32
Gives me hope. I hope to be there either late next month or in December. Even though there are numerous other bars and clubs to visit all over Singapore, nothing like going shopping in a trusted store where you know where everything is!What other bars and clubs do you recommend. Any have FL girls?

Flyboy 2000
10-23-22, 02:04
From this article: "In August this year, it was announced that nightlife establishments in Orchard Towers would not have their licences renewed. This means they will have to shut down permanently by May 2023, when their current licence expires. ".

The article itself, which in several places oddly reads like an advert for the iPhone 14: https://www.ricemedia.co/in-photos-orchard-towers/.

Drbombay
10-25-22, 10:17
From this article: "In August this year, it was announced that nightlife establishments in Orchard Towers would not have their licences renewed. This means they will have to shut down permanently by May 2023, when their current licence expires. ".

The article itself, which in several places oddly reads like an advert for the iPhone 14: https://www.ricemedia.co/in-photos-orchard-towers/.Not sure if you ever saw the old Monty Pythons Life of Brian, when they were looking for John The Shrubber and the found him and he gave a speech on "What sad times these are, when common ruffians can say the word Nee" well those are my sentiments now after reading this, So many fun memories and good times had there! I hope I can get there before it closes and hope they find somewhere else!

XxxJk18
10-25-22, 11:15
Sad, very sad.

The article itself, which in several places oddly reads like an advert for the iPhone 14: https://www.ricemedia.co/in-photos-orchard-towers/.

Flyboy 2000
10-26-22, 03:08
Not sure if you ever saw the old Monty Pythons Life of Brian, when they were looking for John The Shrubber and the found him and he gave a speech on "What sad times these are, when common ruffians can say the word Nee" well those are my sentiments now after reading this, So many fun memories and good times had there! I hope I can get there before it closes and hope they find somewhere else!I think you mean Monty Python and the Holy Grail, but I get your meaning 100%!

Drbombay
10-27-22, 12:51
I think you mean Monty Python and the Holy Grail, but I get your meaning 100%!Yep, I was so upset after reading that!

Mystic23
10-27-22, 14:18
Ipanema is a shadow of its former self. Without the live band it has a completely different vibe. Quality of girls are a bit disappointing and outnumbered by patrons. Overwhelming majority are from Vietnam. Met a few Indonesians as well. ST are 300 or 350. LT 600. I miss the pre-Covid days when FL were plentiful and young. I'm not going to sweat about Ipanema closing. They'll keeping coming cause the money is good, and simply flock to another bar. They just don't know where yet. At least that's what they all say.

NoMoreNonsense
10-28-22, 01:58
I've only arrived in Singapore. Only been to Brix in the past where are all the classy girls now.

Cusland
10-28-22, 04:11
Ipanema is a shadow of its former self. Without the live band it has a completely different vibe. Quality of girls are a bit disappointing and outnumbered by patrons. Overwhelming majority are from Vietnam. Met a few Indonesians as well. ST are 300 or 350. LT 600. I miss the pre-Covid days when FL were plentiful and young. I'm not going to sweat about Ipanema closing. They'll keeping coming cause the money is good, and simply flock to another bar. They just don't know where yet. At least that's what they all say.The report from a few weeks ago was LT 300-500. How many did you ask to come up with 600?

Expat American
10-31-22, 17:50
Ipanema is a shadow of its former self. Without the live band it has a completely different vibe. Quality of girls are a bit disappointing and outnumbered by patrons. Overwhelming majority are from Vietnam. Met a few Indonesians as well. ST are 300 or 350. LT 600. I miss the pre-Covid days when FL were plentiful and young. I'm not going to sweat about Ipanema closing. They'll keeping coming cause the money is good, and simply flock to another bar. They just don't know where yet. At least that's what they all say.There are tons of young FLs. They are all online and prices range from $100-$300ST. Ipanema is for tourists who don't have access or time. Or go to Geylang. Its in full form again.

XxxJk18
10-31-22, 18:09
Any specific site other than MR / SA?

There are tons of young FLs. They are all online and prices range from $100-$300ST. Ipanema is for tourists who don't have access or time. Or go to Geylang. Its in full form again.

MickeyDuck1208
11-01-22, 03:31
What are the online places to check?

I have not mongered in SGP because I found the prices too high pre covid (compared to BKK, Jakarta, etc.). Looking at Sammy's forum reports now and MR, thinking of trying someone when I am there later in Nov.

Safe mongering!!

There are tons of young FLs. They are all online and prices range from $100-$300ST. Ipanema is for tourists who don't have access or time. Or go to Geylang. Its in full form again.

Cusland
11-02-22, 04:24
There are tons of young FLs. They are all online and prices range from $100-$300ST. Ipanema is for tourists who don't have access or time. Or go to Geylang. Its in full form again.Any other bars with FL girls? What sites for the online FL girls? Do any do LT? Throw us tourists a bone. There a week on Friday!

Tommy Suharto
11-03-22, 06:29
Hello,

I just did a quick search on the Singapore thread, but no luck.

Where can I buy Cialis or Viagra in Sing?

TIA.

XxxJk18
11-03-22, 06:37
It was quite hard to get in 2019 in the shop, a WG got it for me.

Hello,

I just did a quick search on the Singapore thread, but no luck.

Where can I buy Cialis or Viagra in Sing?

TIA.

Cusland
11-04-22, 03:31
I've only arrived in Singapore. Only been to Brix in the past where are all the classy girls now.Manage to find them? Anywhere else you recommend? I heard rumours about Zouk but nothing confirmed. There has to be some disco other than Ipanema with them.

I see Highlander is reopening. Hopefully it regains some of it's old glory.

Tommy Suharto
11-06-22, 00:30
It was quite hard to get in 2019 in the shop, a WG got it for me.Thanks. Not OTC... Okay, I see.

Wouldn't you be able to buy it in Geylang somewhere?

AussieGaigin
11-06-22, 07:34
Manage to find them? Anywhere else you recommend? I heard rumours about Zouk but nothing confirmed. There has to be some disco other than Ipanema with them.

I see Highlander is reopening. Hopefully it regains some of it's old glory.I recall reading some years ago that OT and Geylang had special dispensation exemptions (or just unofficial blind eyes?) from Singapore's prostitution laws.

In view of recent efforts to "clean up" Geylang (the SWs got moved on), it will be interesting to see if any new venture is equally tolerated.

Noodlesnick
11-06-22, 14:05
Any other bars with FL girls? What sites for the online FL girls? Do any do LT? Throw us tourists a bone. There a week on Friday!In Cuscaden Road, justr round the corner from Orchard Road seemed busy with FLs when I was there a couple of weeks ago. Nearly all of OT (apart from Ipanema) shut down and deserted.

Cusland
11-10-22, 16:46
In Cuscaden Road, justr round the corner from Orchard Road seemed busy with FLs when I was there a couple of weeks ago. Nearly all of OT (apart from Ipanema) shut down and deserted.I finally arrive tomorrow! Do you mean in the bars or street walkers?

Drbombay
11-11-22, 03:19
In Cuscaden Road, justr round the corner from Orchard Road seemed busy with FLs when I was there a couple of weeks ago. Nearly all of OT (apart from Ipanema) shut down and deserted.Good info! I arrive early next month and will try to do a walk around the area. Any particular bars or places you know of? Also, have places like Lucky Plaza and Far East Plaza started to pick up the slack? I remember seeing a few buy me drinks in there and wondered if they are going to assume the duties?

In regards to Ipanema, I understood the owner also owned the "the Underground" bar down the street. Is that place getting any busier?

Night Shift
11-22-22, 10:07
Was reading that most of the MP's at OT are permanently shutting shop by end Nov?

Not sure where they've relocated to as well.

XxxJk18
11-22-22, 20:05
Has anyone tried https://sexosingapore.com/.

PayForIt
11-23-22, 01:30
Was reading that most of the MP's at OT are permanently shutting shop by end Nov?

Not sure where they've relocated to as well.No idea but seems certain that Ipanema is closing in April 2023 - was there last week and spoke to a Manager who explained that the bar will move. The girls will all move with it. No info on where but they are very confident of being able to move location and start afresh in a new bar, without LE issues. As for the MPs truth is that OT has never recovered from covid and the number of MPs open in there has dwindled hugely so doubt they'll be missed. It was a matter of time before the high end shops surrounding on Orchard Road managed to oust the eyesore and bad reputation of OT. Shame - had a lot of fun there over the years but will be interesting to see where Ipanema springs up.

Tommy Suharto
11-23-22, 07:33
Thanks. Not OTC... Okay, I see.

Wouldn't you be able to buy it in Geylang somewhere?Too easy, boys. Some of the adult shops sell it. The one in Geylang Road did.

Drbombay
11-25-22, 04:16
Has anyone tried https://sexosingapore.com/.Looks like they are trying to move Brix online! I'm going to be there early next month but for a very short time. I will TOFTT and report back. Hint: I'll only shoot for one of the $300 hour providers!

XxxJk18
11-25-22, 05:18
You are awesome, post your review, in Jan will take one.

Looks like they are trying to move Brix online! I'm going to be there early next month but for a very short time. I will TOFTT and report back. Hint: I'll only shoot for one of the $300 hour providers!

AussieGaigin
11-25-22, 09:06
Has anyone tried https://sexosingapore.com/.Some of the country codes in that list look suspicious.

Drbombay
11-26-22, 01:21
Some of the country codes in that list look suspicious.Long story short, I tried one of the local (+65) numbers of a verified provider, and found that I had reached out to her from a previous trip I had made there back in April and her number still showed up in my WA. Reestablished communications with her, and at the time in April she wanted $400 SGD for an hour but on that site she lists $300 SGD. I didn't try her before but think I will TOFTT. She is a cute Malay so I will report back once I get there next week. Unless I find something better just walking the streets!

Danibbler
11-27-22, 08:00
I have read that Sim Lim Square might be an option.

No idea but seems certain that Ipanema is closing in April 2023 - was there last week and spoke to a Manager who explained that the bar will move. The girls will all move with it. No info on where but they are very confident of being able to move location and start afresh in a new bar, without LE issues. As for the MPs truth is that OT has never recovered from covid and the number of MPs open in there has dwindled hugely so doubt they'll be missed. It was a matter of time before the high end shops surrounding on Orchard Road managed to oust the eyesore and bad reputation of OT. Shame - had a lot of fun there over the years but will be interesting to see where Ipanema springs up.

FormulaOneFan
11-27-22, 08:55
I have read that Sim Lim Square might be an option.Well that would be interesting.

BouncingBoy100
11-27-22, 23:49
If you travelling to Singapore for the first time and are looking for fun, don't miss ipanema and orchard tower until it closes. Had a Vietnamese chick multiple times and it was pure GFE.

Flyboy 2000
11-28-22, 16:57
I have read that Sim Lim Square might be an option.It would be a terrible option, especially for all the WLs who dislike and discourage Indian 'punters'.

I heard that the Grand Hyatt is abandoning Brix, maybe that would be a better location for an ex-OT bar.

FormulaOneFan
11-29-22, 06:32
If you travelling to Singapore for the first time and are looking for fun, don't miss ipanema and orchard tower until it closes. Had a Vietnamese chick multiple times and it was pure GFE.Similar experience my last trip. I had planned on getting the variety pack and not repeating with any ladies, but ended up spending 4 of my nights with the same Viet lady. She even offered me BBFS on our last night, but I declined. She wanted to keep in touch, but that's not my game.

AussieGaigin
11-30-22, 04:23
It would be a terrible option, especially for all the WLs who dislike and discourage Indian 'punters'.

I heard that the Grand Hyatt is abandoning Brix, maybe that would be a better location for an ex-OT bar.From the Fun at Brix thread:

Hi all,

I found out that Hyatt is already under renovation and BRIX is to stay.

It will be moved inside once the hotel re opens and this current BRIX will shut for Renovation then for 3 months.Guess it will be a matter of wait and see?

KPower
12-02-22, 08:28
If you travelling to Singapore for the first time and are looking for fun, don't miss ipanema and orchard tower until it closes. Had a Vietnamese chick multiple times and it was pure GFE.That's great to know. Thanks! I'll be visiting for the first time end of April 2023. Hopefully the Orchard tower will still be standing. Trying to find Ipanema on google maps but no luck. Where can I read more about this place?

K.

AussieGaigin
12-02-22, 22:43
That's great to know. Thanks! I'll be visiting for the first time end of April 2023. Hopefully the Orchard tower will still be standing. Trying to find Ipanema on google maps but no luck. Where can I read more about this place?

K.Ipanema is inside Orchard Towers.

Suggest reading previous posts as to when the shops are closing.

Danibbler
12-04-22, 05:40
It won't be great but where else are they going to stick five or six bars at one go? Anyways, it is supposed to be some sort of initiative where the units are utilized as much as possible so F&be during the mornings, retail in the afternoons and bars overnight.

It would be a terrible option, especially for all the WLs who dislike and discourage Indian 'punters'.

I heard that the Grand Hyatt is abandoning Brix, maybe that would be a better location for an ex-OT bar.

KPower
12-07-22, 09:33
Ipanema is inside Orchard Towers.

Suggest reading previous posts as to when the shops are closing.Thanks for the input. I saw some news articles that said the towers are closing May 2023. So I'll keep an eye out before I travel to Singapore!

MickeyDuck1208
12-11-22, 08:28
OT is a big building, on the Orchard road entrance you can see the Ipanema music bar sign board and the entrance on Level 2. Saw a lot of young girls going into it after 10 pm.

The older ones usually hang out around the building, just walk in and around it. You can also watch for the girls coming in on the street before they go into Ipanema. Was there a couple of times recently, and just walking around a couple of times will make the girls come up and ask you if you are looking for massage. Might have also been the FIFA matches that has cut down guys traffic a bit maybe.

That's great to know. Thanks! I'll be visiting for the first time end of April 2023. Hopefully the Orchard tower will still be standing. Trying to find Ipanema on google maps but no luck. Where can I read more about this place?

K.

Jayagopal50
12-11-22, 15:08
Other than Geylang any possibility of landing Girls in Daytime?. I notice Local escorts charging S $400 and higher. Maids are a tough, and need wooing. How about Filipina Shop assistants? Where do they hang out and what App? Thanks.

AussieGaigin
12-12-22, 05:13
The food court under Lucky Plaza used to be a hangout for Indo and Pinay DH girls, especially on Sundays.

Can't remember if there was something similar in OT?

Drbombay
12-18-22, 10:00
It used to be that one would find more Thai women at OT but that doesn't seem to be the case since now I've mainly run into Viet, Indonesian or Pinay there. Is there any location that one can find mostly Thai women, excluding Geylang?

MickeyDuck1208
12-18-22, 10:30
Sammy forum is a better place for Singapore leads. Found info about an Uyghur (Chinese ethnic minority, partial western features) service girl near Chinatown MRT. 160 SGD for everything, kind of shady and run down place. Basement shop in a building. But service was excellent. Shower and Listerine first, back massage (if you want), then gets into rimming, BBBJ, FS. I chose to stop after 10-15 minutes of BBBJ and got her to pop me with HJ. Does not speak English, so limited communication.

Met her on a trip last month, not sure how long she will be around but definite repeat if she sticks around till my next trip.

VegasBoy7
12-20-22, 00:20
Sammy forum is a better place for Singapore leads. Found info about an Uyghur (Chinese ethnic minority, partial western features) service girl near Chinatown MRT. 160 SGD for everything, kind of shady and run down place. Basement shop in a building. But service was excellent. Shower and Listerine first, back massage (if you want), then gets into rimming, BBBJ, FS. I chose to stop after 10-15 minutes of BBBJ and got her to pop me with HJ. Does not speak English, so limited communication.

Met her on a trip last month, not sure how long she will be around but definite repeat if she sticks around till my next trip.Do you have a link for her? How do we contact?

Flyboy 2000
12-21-22, 04:08
Sammy forum is a better place for Singapore leads.If you can decipher it you're obviously a better man than me! All the "Singlish" and jargon they use makes my head spin!

Optional
12-22-22, 16:15
I'm visiting Singapore soon. I've mongered in many places across Asia, but never SG. For privacy reasons, I probably can't go to Geyland nor OT / Ipanema. I can only do outcall to my hotel. What would be the best website to use for outcall? I know there's various sites such as Laksa boy, SexoSG. And I've glanced through SBF. But most seem to be incall to Dome 1/2/ etc.

Can anyone recommend the best site for outcall with legit photos? Any leads would be much appreciated!

MickeyDuck1208
12-22-22, 17:32
Just search for "Uyghur" there, you will find only one post with Chinatown MRT as location and a HK phone number. Ping her on WhatsApp and follow directions.

Do you have a link for her? How do we contact?

MickeyDuck1208
12-22-22, 17:33
Haha. True, it took me a couple of days.

But I was focussed to just get the location / contact details and then talk directly. The search is a bit tedious.

If you can decipher it you're obviously a better man than me! All the "Singlish" and jargon they use makes my head spin!

MickeyDuck1208
12-22-22, 17:39
I would stick to MR girls. With recent reviews, and who agree for a video confirmation call.

Also if you have the patience, sammy forum has some independents (local flavour section) that do outcall. I just looked at a few out of curiosity but could not indulge since I was not staying in a hotel on my trip.

There used to be a website flyingdandy that was an awesome source for SE asia information (they still have an IG I think but not sure what info). Sadly, closed now after Covid. I would also look at theeroticreview for reviews, some of the reviews there are for girls across different websites. But again, look for recent ones.

I'm visiting Singapore soon. I've mongered in many places across Asia, but never SG. For privacy reasons, I probably can't go to Geyland nor OT / Ipanema. I can only do outcall to my hotel. What would be the best website to use for outcall? I know there's various sites such as Laksa boy, SexoSG. And I've glanced through SBF. But most seem to be incall to Dome 1/2/ etc.

Can anyone recommend the best site for outcall with legit photos? Any leads would be much appreciated!

AugustChrist
12-23-22, 13:28
Dome 3 has outcall.

It is definitely worth spending some time figuring out how this SBF thingy works considering Brix is closed and OT's days' are counted.

There's a famous operator of Vietnamese girls in Dome 3 (won't be hard to find however their verification process (before they let you make a booking) is quite extensive and outcall / overnight can be unlocked after having booked an incall with the same girl. But if you connect with the girl upon the first booking, nothing prevents you from keeping in touch directly with her and taking her out whenever she feels like it.

Optional
12-24-22, 04:42
Dome 3 has outcall.

It is definitely worth spending some time figuring out how this SBF thingy works considering Brix is closed and OT's days' are counted.

There's a famous operator of Vietnamese girls in Dome 3 (won't be hard to find however their verification process (before they let you make a booking) is quite extensive and outcall / overnight can be unlocked after having booked an incall with the same girl. But if you connect with the girl upon the first booking, nothing prevents you from keeping in touch directly with her and taking her out whenever she feels like it.Thank you, Mickey and AugustChrist! I've been browsing Dome 3 on SBF, and it seems like you just have to contact the operator via Whatsapp. Is that all there is, or is it more complicated than that? What do they need for verification process? I'm also curious what the word Dome means in this context.

SBF itself is just a forum, right? I don't need to actually register and make an account in order to book any of the girls advertised on there?

Sorry for all the questions. Apart from GL, SG has been less straightforward than I expected! I had imagined there would be a robust incall / outcall scene here.

AugustChrist
12-24-22, 14:01
Ok. Dome 1 "houses" the Thai FLs and their operators, Dome 2 the girls from the Chinese continent and Dome 3 the rest of the world.

Contact is indeed made by whatsapp however most of the time they will ask you for your SBF Forum username. Part of the verification process to ascertain you are a genuine punter with field reports and not just a lurker. But I think they will be open to accepting customers who are just traveling through SG. Just be straight forward and avoid too lengthy messages. A "Hi bro! I'd like to book lady X at XX time. What's her approximate location? Or maybe chose the girls who are operating out of hotels: will give them some assurances re safety of the girls. The Viet operator I mentioned below tries to make it look professional by having a whole verification process and one of the questions will be the length and girth of your dick LOL! Dome 3 should be less of a hassle I guess as most of the girls are in hotels.

2 last thing: avoid Dome 2: too many landmines. I guess demand is huge for those girls by the locals hence the fakes.

And if you manage to make it in Dome 1 or 3, upon arrival at the location you were told, they will ask you for a pic of yourself: don't send a selfie obviously but the idea is to send a pic of your top (shirt / tshirt) so that the girl can confirm it's really you upon meet up. Once you've sent the pic, then they will disclose the exact location (usually only a block or so away.

Let us know how you go. And don; t worry too much about LE. Prostitution is legal (but not pimps.) and good luck in your hunt.

Re outcall scene, orchard towers is still hapenning at Ipanema but Brix is definitely missed. I heard Ming Arcade is the new happening place but didn't try to be honest (I tend to get drunk and become gullible so better avoid.

Let us know how you go. And enjoy!

Thank you, Mickey and AugustChrist! I've been browsing Dome 3 on SBF, and it seems like you just have to contact the operator via Whatsapp. Is that all there is, or is it more complicated than that? What do they need for verification process? I'm also curious what the word Dome means in this context.

SBF itself is just a forum, right? I don't need to actually register and make an account in order to book any of the girls advertised on there?

Sorry for all the questions. Apart from GL, SG has been less straightforward than I expected! I had imagined there would be a robust incall / outcall scene here.

MickeyDuck1208
12-24-22, 16:58
Most of the dome operators have a TG channel that updates each girl's availability for the day. I had joined a few of the Viet and Thai channels, it seemed quite professional. Recommend you do that and see the girls. Some new ones come up also frequently.

But other than a couple of Viets that were in Balestier Road (hotel I guess), most of the others were operating out of Geylang. Makes me think going to the house directly is more economical. I did visit Geylang also, Thais were 50 for a shot, and Viets 80-100, PRC was 100-120. Much better rates than the SBF ones.

Thank you, Mickey and AugustChrist! I've been browsing Dome 3 on SBF, and it seems like you just have to contact the operator via Whatsapp. Is that all there is, or is it more complicated than that? What do they need for verification process? I'm also curious what the word Dome means in this context.

Marelobo Mex
12-26-22, 03:52
I have never been to Singapore, and haven't been to Asia since Shanghai in 2016. I will have one night by myself arriving about 8:00 pm.

I am looking for a girl 18 - 22 years old, thin, small tits.

I prefer to go to her than have her come to me.

I will be staying in the China town area, I appreciate any advise on how to accomplish this.

MM.

AussieGaigin
12-26-22, 09:20
Geylang might be your best bet.

See the separate thread for more info.

PayForIt
12-26-22, 10:55
I have never been to Singapore, and haven't been to Asia since Shanghai in 2016. I will have one night by myself arriving about 8:00 pm.

I am looking for a girl 18 - 22 years old, thin, small tits.

I prefer to go to her than have her come to me.

I will be staying in the China town area, I appreciate any advise on how to accomplish this.

MM.As you want in call instead of selecting and bringing her to your hotel, you should just google escorts in Singapore and there are lots of options. You will then avoid the wasted time in going to Orchard Towers and selecting though you'the have no issue finding a girl with your criteria there. Shame you only have one night alone in Singapore. It is a fabulous city.

MakeItOrBreak
12-26-22, 16:48
Most of the dome operators have a TG channel that updates each girl's availability for the day. I had joined a few of the Viet and Thai channels, it seemed quite professional. Recommend you do that and see the girls. Some new ones come up also frequently.

But other than a couple of Viets that were in Balestier Road (hotel I guess), most of the others were operating out of Geylang. Makes me think going to the house directly is more economical. I did visit Geylang also, Thais were 50 for a shot, and Viets 80-100, PRC was 100-120. Much better rates than the SBF ones.I have explored the domes both bad and good. Not the obnoxious SG lady pricing however. Most of the content on SBF is edited / deleted. So most reviews are from the okts / handlers. Just take that into consideration. You might find genuine reports but all those GIF and number ones mostly is crap haha. I had some providers I trusted but covid has made them change name / retire or get caught. So if anyone has any recommendations of providers please share in PM.

Optional
12-27-22, 09:12
I have explored the domes both bad and good. Not the obnoxious SG lady pricing however. Most of the content on SBF is edited / deleted. So most reviews are from the okts / handlers. Just take that into consideration. You might find genuine reports but all those GIF and number ones mostly is crap haha. I had some providers I trusted but covid has made them change name / retire or get caught. So if anyone has any recommendations of providers please share in PM.Ah, no wonder it seems like every single review on SBF is a positive one! Well, either way I made an SBF account. Getting ready. Wish me luck. Will post what I find. In terms of youth and looks, are dome girls generally better than Geylang girls? Or pretty much the same mixed bag?

MakeItOrBreak
12-27-22, 17:03
Ah, no wonder it seems like every single review on SBF is a positive one! Well, either way I made an SBF account. Getting ready. Wish me luck. Will post what I find. In terms of youth and looks, are dome girls generally better than Geylang girls? Or pretty much the same mixed bag?There is gems and in regards to Thai talent a lot better.

Optional
12-29-22, 07:56
There is gems and in regards to Thai talent a lot better.Any specific agencies / OKTs that you would recommend from Dome 1? There only seem to be a handful of agencies. Lust365, House of Thai, Merci, The Regent Lust, Blackpink. Are any of these more reputable than the others?

Many thanks.

ChipBbw
12-29-22, 22:06
Hi,

Does anyone know if the houses on Petain Road are still open / operational?

Drbombay
12-30-22, 07:19
"I heard Ming Arcade is the new happening place but didn't try to be honest (I tend to get drunk and become gullible so better avoid. ".

Anyone have any further updates on Ming Arcade? I'm heading down next month and would like to start exploring my options post Orchard Towers when they close down.

Tydecksa
12-30-22, 14:44
Hi,

I have seen couple of Bollywood dance bars near Rochor MRT. What is the scene inside. Is it just drinking and watch the dance or there is a possibility of taking the girls out?

NewMonger88
01-02-23, 06:13
Hi,

I have seen couple of Bollywood dance bars near Rochor MRT. What is the scene inside. Is it just drinking and watch the dance or there is a possibility of taking the girls out?I am also keen to know this. Same for boat quay. If there a possibility to get numbers of these girls.

Red Hawk
01-03-23, 02:25
Hi,

I have seen couple of Bollywood dance bars near Rochor MRT. What is the scene inside. Is it just drinking and watch the dance or there is a possibility of taking the girls out?Hi Guys,

I don't know about the Bollywood dance bars in Singapore, being an Indian myself and visiting many of these types of bars around the world I can tell you it's just dancing and enjoying the attention of a lady while throwing money at her.

There is generally no extra services to be had. Unless you are an influential person that the bar knows about then there maybe some possibilities. However you guys just take it as a no no.

Red.

BKKguru
01-03-23, 06:31
Hi,

I have seen couple of Bollywood dance bars near Rochor MRT. What is the scene inside. Is it just drinking and watch the dance or there is a possibility of taking the girls out?The scene would be as follows:

+ Music from Bollywood movies will be blaring.
+ The girl(s) will be dancing or doing their best to dance to the song being played.
+ The girl may interact with you after they complete their dance routine. If you like the girl, this is the time to give her a cash tip.

If you are a repeat customer, you can get the girl's phone number. However, just visiting one time will not get you much.

There are a couple dance bars in the Little India area.
One is on Race Course Road and the other on Serangoon Road, opposite the entry gate of City Square Mall (Farrer Park).

~BKKguru

Flyboy 2000
01-03-23, 09:17
The scene would be as follows:
+ Music from Bollywood movies will be blaring.
+ The girl(s) will be dancing or doing their best to dance to the song being played.
+ The girl may interact with you after they complete their dance routine. If you like the girl, this is the time to give her a cash tip.
If you are a repeat customer, you can get the girl's phone number. However, just visiting one time will not get you much.
Sounds like the Sunday 'tea dances' behind OT with Pinay DHs are much better value.

Titchan1661
01-04-23, 22:13
Sounds like the Sunday 'tea dances' behind OT with Pinay DHs are much better value.Any clubs offering tea dance on Sunday? I tried visiting ipanema and doesn't look to be opened Sunday afternoon.

KPower
01-06-23, 04:51
I would stick to MR girls. With recent reviews, and who agree for a video confirmation call.

Also if you have the patience, sammy forum has some independents (local flavour section) that do outcall. I just looked at a few out of curiosity but could not indulge since I was not staying in a hotel on my trip.

There used to be a website flyingdandy that was an awesome source for SE asia information (they still have an IG I think but not sure what info). Sadly, closed now after Covid. I would also look at theeroticreview for reviews, some of the reviews there are for girls across different websites. But again, look for recent ones.Sorry for the newb question, what does MR stand for in MR girls? Appreciate it.

K.

HardDrive
01-06-23, 15:57
Sorry for the newb question, what does MR stand for in MR girls? Appreciate it.

K.Massage Republic.

HardDrive
01-06-23, 16:05
I booked a room at the Hotel Bencoolen at Hong Kong St through Agoda. It is listed as being in Clarke Quay. Got a very good rate.

Any feedback on that hotel would be appreciated. I really don't trust the reviews on hotel booking sites. I still have plenty of time to cancel / change if necessary.

Thanks.

AussieGaigin
01-06-23, 22:54
I booked a room at the Hotel Bencoolen at Hong Kong St through Agoda. It is listed as being in Clarke Quay. Got a very good rate.

Any feedback on that hotel would be appreciated. I really don't trust the reviews on hotel booking sites. I still have plenty of time to cancel / change if necessary.

Thanks.Have a look at the hotel web site to get an idea of what is on offer.

AussieGaigin
01-07-23, 23:31
Any clubs offering tea dance on Sunday? I tried visiting ipanema and doesn't look to be opened Sunday afternoon.I don't know about dances, but lots of girls used to hang out in the food courts of Plazas like Lucky on Sundays.

Drbombay
01-14-23, 09:54
For you Singapore Lurkers, I'm planning a work trip down there from mid-week next week until the 23rd. I didn't realize it was going to be during the same time as Lunar New Year. I guess my question to you Lurkers there what's the scene going to be like on the NYE (Saturday night). Will there be much revelry as one sees at the beginning of each calendar year? I'm sure the local establishments will be charging higher than normal to enter in.

HardDrive
01-14-23, 12:05
Have a look at the hotel web site to get an idea of what is on offer.Checked the hotel website before I booked it. I was wondering if anyone had any first hand experience. (Hotel Bencoolen at Hong Kong St.)

Danibbler
01-28-23, 04:43
The sixth floor of Sim Lim Tower is supposed to be another happening place but I don't know if it is just KTVs.

XxxJk18
01-28-23, 08:48
Had one of the boring trips to Singapore of all times.

Just for not having the record as 0 , took below, damn she was post op trans for sure. Had a blowjob and came back, but definitely the best DP BJ. 300 $.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-singapore/deeptroat-expert-pornstar-experience

Grebe925
02-03-23, 17:02
I'm surprised at how quiet the Singapore forum has become given that the Boy Scouts running the country look the other way and put away their canes only for this naughty hobby. Anyway, I am will be in Singapore next week and alas Brix where I have fond memories of pickups will open no earlier than April. So is OT and Ipanema still a good bet for a ST or even a LT pickup? Any other leads even if a tad expensive are appreciated. Thanks.

MysterR
02-03-23, 19:12
I'm surprised at how quiet the Singapore forum has become given that the Boy Scouts running the country look the other way and put away their canes only for this naughty hobby. Anyway, I am will be in Singapore next week and alas Brix where I have fond memories of pickups will open no earlier than April. So is OT and Ipanema still a good bet for a ST or even a LT pickup? Any other leads even if a tad expensive are appreciated. Thanks.The latest word is that Brix will be reopened sometime in April 2023. Which seems like a stretch, but fingers crossed. I will be in SG for most of May 2023, so I hope this rumor is accurate. In the meantime, I agree that things are way too quiet. I plan on doing a full tour and report in May.

AussieGaigin
02-04-23, 12:02
Previously reported that OT is closing soon as well.

Read back a few reports for the most recent updates.

Optional
02-07-23, 07:13
Just wanted to report back from my first excursion into SG. I found a lot, but nothing top tier quality like you could get in Japan or Thailand, or China circa 2010-2018.

My findings:

That other site / forum is immensely useful and is practically required if you want to contact agencies. It is very robust and constantly updated with field reports. Not sure if I'm allowed to mention it here.

I tried both the freelancer scene (via a handful of established agencies), as well as the Geylang scene. To be honest, I didn't find one to be better than the other. They were both very hit or miss. Depending on the agency, the freelancer scene uses real photos, but they are always photoshopped. They are also primarily Thai. There is one Viet agency, but they are very strict in admitting newcomers. Also, you'll definitely need an SG SIM card and local number if you want to use these agencies. Most don't take clients with international numbers.

As for Geylang, you can window shop, but some of the papasans are quite aggressive. I found that the big Thai house on Lor 18 was by far the best. There is a house on Lor 20 (2053 or 2058?) that was also solid for Chinese talent. But the talent changes often, and that other site has very up to date info.

In conclusion, if I were to go back, I would probably stick to Geylang. The freelancer agencies are a hassle and the level of talent isn't remarkably better than Geylang.

SidMonger
02-09-23, 04:36
Hi fellow mongers,

I am back in sg for a month and disappointed by the d1 scams. Almost every report is a lie And it is more of a miss scene.

Brix is closed and not opening soon.

I was wondering if there is any MP which provides soapy / nuru massage and is safe to checkin. Kindly let me know.

Tia.

TrueSuperDude
02-13-23, 07:55
Hi Friends,

There is lot of action these days in boat quey and China town side. Give it a try.

Grebe925
02-14-23, 18:06
Visited Ipanema at around 10 PM last Thursday. While there was no live band, the DJ was spinning reasonably good sounds with oldies to appeal to old farts like me. Almost as soon as I sat down a young pretty Viet walked up to my table to do small talk. I indulged her and did some light negotiations while running my hand up and down her legs but didn't bite as I had already downed too many beers and didn't to waste my money on an unproductive night. I just took down her number, gave her a 20 for her troubles and sent her on her way. Overall there was OK talent hovening around an average of 6-7 but didn't see anyone outstanding even with my beer goggles and left around midnight. I would say try Ipanema at the end of the week for at least one last memory before it closes for good.

Expat American
02-15-23, 10:30
Visited Ipanema at around 10 PM last Thursday. While there was no live band, the DJ was spinning reasonably good sounds with oldies to appeal to old farts like me. Almost as soon as I sat down a young pretty Viet walked up to my table to do small talk. I indulged her and did some light negotiations while running my hand up and down her legs but didn't bite as I had already downed too many beers and didn't to waste my money on an unproductive night. I just took down her number, gave her a 20 for her troubles and sent her on her way. Overall there was OK talent hovening around an average of 6-7 but didn't see anyone outstanding even with my beer goggles and left around midnight. I would say try Ipanema at the end of the week for at least one last memory before it closes for good.Why do you give money for nothing? If she can make $20 for talking to you for 5 minutes, this will become the new business model. Do you also tip every sales clerk if you don't buy something from the store? No wonder the girls think we are all walking ATMs.

LongLunches
02-17-23, 07:02
I was in OT last October and all girls seemed to ask for $400. Some went down to 300 but not much less. Crazy Brix prices. OT used to be half that. Am back next month, will see if the same.

Expat American
02-17-23, 08:59
I was in OT last October and all girls seemed to ask for $400. Some went down to 300 but not much less. Crazy Brix prices. OT used to be half that. Am back next month, will see if the same.Ask is one thing. Get is another. These are stupid tourist prices. And yes, tourists pay. Some even give $20 for a five minute conversation. If you're only here for a couple of days maybe you bite the bullet. Otherwise I ask for the their number and get them for 200 in the daytime.

Maner
02-18-23, 21:12
Hi Friends,

There is lot of action these days in boat quey and China town side. Give it a try.I will be in Singapore for a few days sometime in the next couple months and I'll have a very tight schedule. I will be staying around those areas, actually.

Can you recommend any specific places in the Boat Quay or Chinatown?

Danibbler
02-18-23, 22:48
Can you be a bit more specific?

Hi Friends,

There is lot of action these days in boat quey and China town side. Give it a try.

Sobo77
02-20-23, 14:20
I was in OT last October and all girls seemed to ask for $400. Some went down to 300 but not much less. Crazy Brix prices. OT used to be half that. Am back next month, will see if the same.Costs have goe up for bargirls as well as customers. Especially in Singapore.

Don't worry though, Orchard Towers - or at least the girlie bars in there - are closing as their licences expire.

Sobo77
02-20-23, 14:23
Visited Ipanema at around 10 PM last Thursday. While there was no live band, the DJ was spinning reasonably good sounds with oldies to appeal to old farts like me. Almost as soon as I sat down a young pretty Viet walked up to my table to do small talk. I indulged her and did some light negotiations while running my hand up and down her legs but didn't bite as I had already downed too many beers and didn't to waste my money on an unproductive night. I just took down her number, gave her a 20 for her troubles and sent her on her way. Overall there was OK talent hovening around an average of 6-7 but didn't see anyone outstanding even with my beer goggles and left around midnight. I would say try Ipanema at the end of the week for at least one last memory before it closes for good.Some of the girls I speak to say they only come into the bar for the weekend.

Grebe925
02-22-23, 16:58
Some of the girls I speak to say they only come into the bar for the weekend.What I noticed was that there were few takers even for the prettier ones during the time I was there. Almost all the girls who came in from around 9:30 were still hovering around when I left at about midnight. A good number of the guys seemed to be office worker types who had come there to loosen their ties, down a couple of drinks and head home.

HolsterMike
03-01-23, 03:00
I am traveling to Singapore and will have some time on Saturday and Sunday this week. This work trip just got planned now. Second time to SG but couldn't monger during my first trip.

I will continue to read the forum and see what options I have (so far I understand Geylang and MR are options). Are there any contacts that you can share and I can host the girl in my hotel room?

Thanks in Advance!

HolsterMike
03-01-23, 03:08

Can anyone recommend the best site for outcall with legit photos? Any leads would be much appreciated!Hello Friend. I am visiting SG for 2 days. Were you successful in getting any outcall to your hotel? I am in a similar situation (can't go to geylang) - any contacts / sources that you can share so I can host in my hotel room? Thanks much!

Paris94
03-07-23, 12:32
Do you know if there are escorts In Zoukclub or Marquee? Or other night club? Brix is always closed.

Petoria
03-08-23, 13:07
Hello Friend. I am visiting SG for 2 days. Were you successful in getting any outcall to your hotel? I am in a similar situation (can't go to geylang) - any contacts / sources that you can share so I can host in my hotel room? Thanks much!Careful when you try locanto. Absolute scamcity. Most "ladies" asked for deposit. Not much reviews also. Even when I find one ad which said no deposit. I msg and got asked me to go certain building. When I arrive asked me to transfer money aka deposit before giving me exact address. I went off elsewhere.

If you can speak and msg basic chinese can share few websites that have prc gals. I tried one who can speak basic english. Not bad but language barrier affects exp.

If you cannot go geylang. Can you go massage outlets? Those offering specials are quite spread out around island. Got few I tried that were decent.

NewMonger88
03-09-23, 14:58
Hi Friends.

I am visiting Singapore on 15th March.

I want to stay near Orchard tower so can explore that tower at night post office. Any place you can recommend which is nearby and won't cause problem if I bring new girl each night? Would prefer an apartment if possible but couldn't find many options.

Please recommend if possible via DM.

Thanks.

AussieGaigin
03-10-23, 01:39
Hi Friends.

I want to stay near Orchard tower so can explore that tower at night post office. Any place you can recommend which is nearby and won't cause problem if I bring new girl each night? Would prefer an apartment if possible but couldn't find many options.

Thanks.If you read back a few months' posts, OT is pretty much closed down now, so don't expect much action.

If you check the Hotels thread, you will note that all hotels in Singapore are "girl friendly" as long as you have booked a double room. There is a Hyatt just across the road from OT.

LuvChicas
03-10-23, 21:50
Hi Friends.

Thanks.The SIN Hilton Orchard road is across the street from OT, and was guest friendly for me. But all the name brand hotels will cost some coin.

Bad Boy Billy
03-13-23, 00:44
Hilton Singapore is no longer across road from OT has moved to where old Mandarin Oriental was. Forget this as a 'walk to' hotel for OT. Old Hilton site now a Voco Hotel (IHG) - I stayed there2 nts 2 weeks ago. Perfectly guest friendly if you cut one from the herd in OT. Orchard and Orchard Parade hotels are also within 200 mtrs and perfectly guest friendly.

As for OT itself nowhere near what it was but still a selection to keep most happy albeit at inflated prices. Welcome to the new world. Adapt or stay home. Your choice.

Sky Ryder
03-14-23, 06:06
As for OT itself nowhere near what it was but still a selection to keep most happy albeit at inflated prices. Welcome to the new world. Adapt or stay home. Your choice.Good to "see" you triple be, I am just curious if you heard any definite date for the shut down of Ipanema, etc. ? Or chatted with any of the ladies about where they might migrate to next. You are correct. Adapt or stay home!

Bad Boy Billy
03-15-23, 21:34
Good to "see" you triple be, I am just curious if you heard any definite date for the shut down of Ipanema, etc. ? Or chatted with any of the ladies about where they might migrate to next. You are correct. Adapt or stay home!I never thought to ask either. I am back there again on 24th so let me ask a few questions then.

Night Shift
03-16-23, 10:03
From my last trip thru Sg in May of '22, only Ipanema and a handful of other bars were open. Am told Naughty Girls too has been open with some live music too. Have a run thru lion city next week & was curious what's the current scene like at OT?

Wonder whether some of the old spots like Peyton and the likes will open up somewhere else?

BTW, the big sale for the OT building didn't go thru as well.

BombayRkst
03-18-23, 05:19
Hello,

I'm going to be in Singapore from 24th for a week and looking for pointer from this awesome forum.

Have RTFF but not clear what bars / clubs one should visit?

Please help.

Thanks,

BR.

TheDirtyBeast
03-26-23, 17:31
Had to stay back in singapore involuntarily (long story) so might as well make the most of it.

Last minute hotel in little India and there are a lot of massages and spas floating around, just go for a wander at night and a lot will try and wave you over. Most shut at 11 tho FYI.

I went to one down the road from the hotel late at night. Its on the corner of perak Road and mayo st. Name is Classic beauty spa. Massage was 50 for the hour, and then she want 200 SGD for FS! Nearly died when she asked that. But managed to talk her down to 100 Aud. I should have walked but she was a vietnamese cutie and couldn't say no haha.

This shop was opened past 12, guess closing time is flexible.

If you continue walking down mayo st, there is another shop upstairs, the girl will wave you over from below the stair and get you to come up for a massage. She quoted 130 all inclusive. But she was a bit older. There is also a couple of girls in the massage shop below but they weren't my taste. Bit oo chubby.

Again massage was just going thru the motions, but she did perform on the sex part. Ask for Mai if you ever go.

I did do a drive by on some of the Lorongs in Geylang and plan on doing a visit but it's very daunting and intimidating down there. Anyone can help out with which one is best for the Viet girls and is there any Philipino workers in those houses?

Pro Quest
03-28-23, 05:14
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Night Shift
04-01-23, 09:47
Popped by this spot called Billboard on Neal road. A Filipina lady friend who used to work in Peyton at OT back in the day now works this spot. It's basically the same scene as Peyton, but a smaller spot and no band in attendance.

The standard Piranha attack as soon as you enter. I had a little easier maybe courtesy my Pinoy friend who works there and so the onslaught wasn't too bad. All the usual lady drink gimmicks although at even higher prices now. The same naughtiness seemed to carry on here with all the action at the table itself, but this spot wasn't as dark as Peyton and so is a bit akward initially. But no one could be bothered.

Left before they cleaned out my credit cards and promised to drop by soon. !

TheDirtyBeast
04-05-23, 04:20
Popped by this spot called Billboard on Neal road. A Filipina lady friend who used to work in Peyton at OT back in the day now works this spot. It's basically the same scene as Peyton, but a smaller spot and no band in attendance.

The standard Piranha attack as soon as you enter. I had a little easier maybe courtesy my Pinoy friend who works there and so the onslaught wasn't too bad. All the usual lady drink gimmicks although at even higher prices now. The same naughtiness seemed to carry on here with all the action at the table itself, but this spot wasn't as dark as Peyton and so is a bit akward initially. But no one could be bothered.

Left before they cleaned out my credit cards and promised to drop by soon. !How much were they asking for lady drinks in this place?? I found a few filo bars in lucky plaza. Price for a beer ranged from 12 to 15 Sgd a bottle, but the ladies drinks bowled me over. That ranged from 60 to 100 depending on the drink.

And unlike the lady bars overseas, they don't work harder to get you to buy them a drink, they just ignore you LOL. My mind could have been changed but instead they just went and sat in their groups and gossiped. Not going to be shelling out for a lady drink if you're not going to at least try and convince me.

This was at cebuana Bar on the 6th floor lucky plaza.

AussieGaigin
04-05-23, 06:32
My recollections from a few years back:

If you're going to Lucky Plaza, you might have more fun in the food court downstairs. Usually a few Indos and Phillis hanging around during the day. There were a few employment agency offices upstairs, so some fresh talent around. And swarming with them on Sundays.

Night Shift
04-05-23, 10:31
How much were they asking for lady drinks in this place?? I found a few filo bars in lucky plaza. Price for a beer ranged from 12 to 15 Sgd a bottle, but the ladies drinks bowled me over. That ranged from 60 to 100 depending on the drink.

And unlike the lady bars overseas, they don't work harder to get you to buy them a drink, they just ignore you LOL. My mind could have been changed but instead they just went and sat in their groups and gossiped. Not going to be shelling out for a lady drink if you're not going to at least try and convince me.

This was at cebuana Bar on the 6th floor lucky plaza.The lady drinks were bloody expensive at this spot. Starting from around 100 for a tray with about 6-8 tequila shots in it. They tried pushing a bottle of wine if I remember right for about 300, which I quickly refused. And have seen, if your not firming with NOT wanting to buy the lady drinks, they sometimes take any talk or negotiating on the same as a confirmation and before you know it the tray would be there on the table.

Peyton was way cheaper & if recall right, this same Tequila tray was about 60-70 buck at the most, definitely sub $100.

But I do now recall a Filipino bloke sitting a few tables away who wasn't buying any tequila trays or wine bottles and there was just a Beer Tower at his table and one girl sitting with him. So not sure if there's a cheaper package on offer if one holds firm on their ground.

TheDirtyBeast
04-06-23, 07:23
My recollections from a few years back:

If you're going to Lucky Plaza, you might have more fun in the food court downstairs. Usually a few Indos and Phillis hanging around during the day. There were a few employment agency offices upstairs, so some fresh talent around. And swarming with them on Sundays.I was there Sunday past. Maybe 1% were worth the effort, the others seemed long in the tooth and well past their prime. I knew the food court you're referring to. It gets bloody packed.

TheRugdr
04-07-23, 15:56
There are a few massage places with additional services on Mayo Street in Little India between Perak road. A recently mentioned Classic Beauty Spa is on the corner of Mayo and Perak, but if you walk down Mayo towards Jln Besar road, you will see a few others on the ground level and also upper level on the left (north) side. I walked by one and saw a cute girl in the window. She waved me in. Paid the 50 SGD upfront and then was taken to a massage area. It was a bunch of tables close together, and I could see other guys getting massages. We were all provided disposable underwear. Because of us all in plain sight, I started to wonder if this was just a normal massage place with no happy endings. And the massage I received was really good. Seemed professional with strong hands, and at that point I thought, "Oh well, no happy ending, but at least I'm getting a great, relaxing massage. " Then 15 minutes later, the guy who started before me and was 3 meters away had a change. His masseuse pulled some curtains around them to hide their table from the rest of us. My masseuse did the same 10 more minutes later and that's when I was offered the additional services. I opted for the 100 SGD for CBJ. Probably could have negotiated a lower price, but it's fine.

Bad Boy Billy
04-10-23, 01:32
Sorry for late posting. Passed through OT nts of Mar 24 and Apr 1 - Ipanema still only gig worth visiting but be quick. As of May 31 it will close. I spoke to Manager who was really hard to understand but I think I have it right. Ipanema moving to a new location at 139 Cecel St. Not sure if any chance it will be open to catch the May 341 date closure date. I had the location confirmed by other staff members who spoke batter English.

I think from May 31 they can stay open til midnight but cannot serve alcohol. Might as well close. 139 Cecil St is in industrial area with not much around it I am told. I do not know the area myself. There goes the 'walk-home' hotel concept of Orchard / Orchard Parade / Voco (old Hilton) concept within coupla hundred meters. However it looks reasonable close to MBS if that helps.

Either nt all Viets quoting 400ST. I had 2 Viets quote 1,000 LT. I had Columbian quoting 400ST all covered and gorgeous Brazilian quote ST 700 her hotel / ST 800 my hotel. That's all I have to report now dudes until next visit May 9.

NRandom940
04-10-23, 03:20
There are a few massage places with additional services on Mayo Street in Little India between Perak road. A recently mentioned Classic Beauty Spa is on the corner of Mayo and Perak, but if you walk down Mayo towards Jln Besar road, you will see a few others on the ground level and also upper level on the left (north) side. I walked by one and saw a cute girl in the window. She waved me in. Paid the 50 SGD upfront and then was taken to a massage area. It was a bunch of tables close together, and I could see other guys getting massages. We were all provided disposable underwear. Because of us all in plain sight, I started to wonder if this was just a normal massage place with no happy endings. And the massage I received was really good. Seemed professional with strong hands, and at that point I thought, "Oh well, no happy ending, but at least I'm getting a great, relaxing massage. " Then 15 minutes later, the guy who started before me and was 3 meters away had a change. His masseuse pulled some curtains around them to hide their table from the rest of us. My masseuse did the same 10 more minutes later and that's when I was offered the additional services. I opted for the 100 SGD for CBJ. Probably could have negotiated a lower price, but it's fine.What was the ethnicity of the girls?

Drbombay
04-11-23, 10:08
Sorry for late posting. Passed through OT nts of Mar 24 and Apr 1 - Ipanema still only gig worth visiting but be quick. As of May 31 it will close. I spoke to Manager who was really hard to understand but I think I have it right. Ipanema moving to a new location at 139 Cecel St. Not sure if any chance it will be open to catch the May 341 date closure date. I had the location confirmed by other staff members who spoke batter English.

I think from May 31 they can stay open til midnight but cannot serve alcohol. Might as well close. 139 Cecil St is in industrial area with not much around it I am told. I do not know the area myself. There goes the 'walk-home' hotel concept of Orchard / Orchard Parade / Voco (old Hilton) concept within coupla hundred meters. However it looks reasonable close to MBS if that helps.

Either nt all Viets quoting 400ST. I had 2 Viets quote 1,000 LT. I had Columbian quoting 400ST all covered and gorgeous Brazilian quote ST 700 her hotel / ST 800 my hotel. That's all I have to report now dudes until next visit May 9.Thanks for the updates! I'm planning on being there later this month for only 1 1/2 nights out and then on the Pattaya. But it will give me a chance to have one more run in Ipanema!

Expat American
04-11-23, 14:07
Thanks for the updates! I'm planning on being there later this month for only 1 1/2 nights out and then on the Pattaya. But it will give me a chance to have one more run in Ipanema!ID just save my appetite (and wallet) for Pattaya!!

Flyboy 2000
04-12-23, 07:05
139 Cecil St is in industrial area with not much around it I am told.Great intel on Ipanema's future, thanks BBB. Google Maps says 139 Cecil Street is actually in the CBD, close to Lau Pa Sat hawker market, but shows that address as a commercial building called 'Cecil House', your typical modern glass clad office block.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/139+Cecil+St,+Singapore+069539/ at 1. 2782497,103. 8468369,17 z / data=!4 m16!1 m9!3 m8!1 s0 x31 da191279 d8 f03 d:0 x328 e6 fde4 c8 bba4!2 s139+Cecil+St,+Singapore+069539!3 b1!8 m2!3 d1. 2795422!4 d103.8484516!10 e5!16's%2 Fg%2 F11 csmjbbbs!3 m5!1 s0 x31 da191279 d8 f03 d:0 x328 e6 fde4 c8 bba4!8 m2!3 d1. 2795422!4 d103.8484516!16's%2 Fg%2 F11 csmjbbbs.

"Cecil House is a commercial property located at 139 Cecil Street, Singapore 069539. This commercial space is primarily used for Office rental and sale" says one Google listing although there's mention of things like a ground floor restaurant, be amazing if Ipanema actually moved into that ground floor restaurant space! Anyway if this is where Ipanema is headed then it's certainly going to liven up the CDB!

Drbombay
04-12-23, 11:00
ID just save my appetite (and wallet) for Pattaya!!Probably what I will do, but I'm hard headed!

TheRugdr
04-12-23, 13:40
What was the ethnicity of the girls?The place I went had three Vietnamese girls working at that time.

Wicked Roger
04-18-23, 22:45
Hi gents.

Rarely post on this board but now I am as a good friend is in Singapore for a few months and would like to meet to 'gentlemen' for 'company' and of course help her pay bills etc.

She is Filipina, nice figure, late 20's, great BBBJ and is bisexual. Nice and kinky if that your flavour also.

I have seen her many times. Sometimes with her sister (who is also bi) and friends. A memorable 4 some with her, sister and her good friend in Cebu (MFFF) is one of the highlights 😋.

I have posted a few photos of her on the PG and please PM me if need details etc.

She is a good value and fun plus has other attributes 😄.

Leaky Pipes
05-02-23, 10:42
Hi gents.

Rarely post on this board but now I am as a good friend is in Singapore for a few months and would like to meet to 'gentlemen' for 'company' and of course help her pay bills etc.

She is Filipina, nice figure, late 20's, great BBBJ and is bisexual. Nice and kinky if that your flavour also.

I have seen her many times. Sometimes with her sister (who is also bi) and friends. A memorable 4 some with her, sister and her good friend in Cebu (MFFF) is one of the highlights 😋.

I have posted a few photos of her on the PG and please PM me if need details etc.

She is a good value and fun plus has other attributes 😄.Well, well, Hello, there old friend. How is it going?

HardDrive
05-03-23, 13:30

Either nt all Viets quoting 400ST. I had 2 Viets quote 1,000 LT. I had Columbian quoting 400ST all covered and gorgeous Brazilian quote ST 700 her hotel / ST 800 my hotel. That's all I have to report now dudes until next visit May 9.Hopefully the new Ipanema is open when I am in country this coming October. It would be nice if it also drew some additional bars to the area for some competition.

Yendappu
05-03-23, 14:19
Wicked Roger, sent you a PM requesting contact info for this horny filipina. Thanks in advance.

Hi gents.

Mobymogli1264
05-06-23, 10:46
Bro can you PM me her contact?

Hi gents.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

Drbombay
05-06-23, 11:21
Hi gents.

She is a good value and fun plus has other attributes 😄.Hate that I just missed this. I was down in Singapore at the end of last month. Please PM me the contact info, I'm often down for work and willing to pay the light bill!

Drbombay
05-06-23, 11:30
All, on my last trip to Singapore last month, I almost pulled the trigger on an escort from Smooci named Hannah. The reason why I didn't was because the pics and vids posted are of another tattooed busty chick I've seen on IG and Only Fan named Kimmyxx and was actually chatting with her on OF to see if she actually did do the "hook ups. " I was pressed for time, and had a much needed trip to Thailand immediately after my 2 days in Singapore so I didn't pull the trigger.

My question to the Lurkers there, anyone ever pull the trigger for this Hannah chick? Is she really the one on the OF / IG fame or just some troll really out to lure suckers like me in? Maybe on both sites.

VictorHugo999
05-10-23, 17:28
Hi friend,

It is hard to evaluate the case mentioned.

In any case it suffice to never offer paymemt before inspecting. The goods.

For the quality of meetups, it sometimes depend on various variables, so uou mihht need to at leaat tru once.

Victor.

All, on my last trip to Singapore last month, I almost pulled the trigger on an escort from Smooci named Hannah. The reason why I didn't was because the pics and vids posted are of another tattooed busty chick I've seen on IG and Only Fan named Kimmyxx and was actually chatting with her on OF to see if she actually did do the "hook ups. " I was pressed for time, and had a much needed trip to Thailand immediately after my 2 days in Singapore so I didn't pull the trigger.

My question to the Lurkers there, anyone ever pull the trigger for this Hannah chick? Is she really the one on the OF / IG fame or just some troll really out to lure suckers like me in? Maybe on both sites.

Bad Boy Billy
05-11-23, 04:53
OK so latest news is that 4 FOWs / Ipanema has been given a 2 month reprieve. Operations extended until end July 23023 when still planning to then move to new location 139 Cecil St.

I will be back there last week of July and update again then.

Cast there at moment very good albeit not cheap. S $400 is standard ST rate by Viets / Indos. I had 1 gorgeous Italian babe quote me $700 for 1 hour. Settled on a Mongolian at S $500 o / and and what a performer. Just so typical of the Mongolian girls.

Drbombay
05-16-23, 17:40
Hi friend,

It is hard to evaluate the case mentioned.

In any case it suffice to never offer paymemt before inspecting. The goods.

For the quality of meetups, it sometimes depend on various variables, so uou mihht need to at leaat tru once.

Victor.Thanks for the feedback! I'm willing to TOFTT but I was on a short leash and didn't know when I was going to be able to get back down there. Wanted to go out with a few sure things that get upset of paying for something that wasn't the real thing and ruining my trip!

AugustChrist
05-20-23, 05:21
She's the real deal. And quite famous here in the SG mongering scene. Never tried personally but I know of a few who speak very highly of her performance.

Drbombay
05-20-23, 18:30
She's the real deal. And quite famous here in the SG mongering scene. Never tried personally but I know of a few who speak very highly of her performance.Thanks for the feedback! I guess I'll give it a try next time I'm down. Though I do balk at the price she's asking. Oh well, if I see her and pay her price, the same as seeing two others once. Might as well upgrade every once in a while!

AjayGunner
05-24-23, 16:33
Thanks Roger for the contact! Appreciate it.

I was in SG last month and met her for a short time. She's petite and good looking, a wild cat in bed. The only trouble I had was keeping her screaming and mourning low as I didn't want to get into any trouble at the hotel as the walls of the hotel were thin LOL. Overall a short time but a good one!

Hi gents.

JayXXX
05-26-23, 08:42
Agree! She is definitely a screamer! I had one of those interconnecting rooms with the doors in between, so I'm sure the neighbours heard everything!

What a lovely lady, want to say a big thank you to at WickedRoger for the recommendation!

I met her during the day and she stayed for a good 3 hours! She is very attentive in bed and very horny. The only thing I did not like was that she wanted me to put it inside without a cover, which is not my thing, although I may have had a quick 2 second dip!

I asked her about her friend for a threesome, and saw a pic. Not really my type so I gave the 3 some a miss.

I was in SG last month and met her for a short time. She's petite and good looking, a wild cat in bed. The only trouble I had was keeping her screaming and mourning low as I didn't want to get into any trouble at the hotel as the walls of the hotel were thin LOL. Overall a short time but a good one!

Ebauche
05-26-23, 19:21
Is WeChat still a decent means of shopping for girls looking for customers in SG? It used to be.

Opama
05-27-23, 09:49
Staying at Lyf Funan for the next few days.

Any happening places nearby that I can drop by for some action?

Flyboy 2000
05-28-23, 06:46
Is WeChat still a decent means of shopping for girls looking for customers in SG? It used to be.Yes and can also be useful for picking up a DH on their off day, if they are looking for a quick bit of no-strings fun. I've done this a few times in the past. Sometimes it's just fun for them, sometimes they also appreciate a bit of 'spending money'.

Ebauche
05-28-23, 22:00
Yes and can also be useful for picking up a DH on their off day, if they are looking for a quick bit of no-strings fun. I've done this a few times in the past. Sometimes it's just fun for them, sometimes they also appreciate a bit of 'spending money'.Good to hear. I used it both ways previously. Unfortunately, I'll be flying out Sunday, so that reduces DH day off potential, but there might be some availability Sunday.

Pipo Laki
05-30-23, 15:03

My question to the Lurkers there, anyone ever pull the trigger for this Hannah chick? Is she really the one on the OF / IG fame or just some troll really out to lure suckers like me in? Maybe on both sites.I met her once a few years back. She's as on the pictures, her flat is nice, and looking at the gear in the room, she's probably doing OF / IG for sure, even I don't have her IG.

She's good looking, very pro, but doesn't accept DATY, she said it's too personal (she might cum, and she's not allowing that I think). For me, it was a bit a mood killer as I love to see girls arching in pleasure, or shaking legs.

I just checked Kimmyxx on IG. WTH! What happened to her face? Airbag explosion? That's not Hannah E.

Drbombay
06-03-23, 04:15
I met her once a few years back. She's as on the pictures, her flat is nice, and looking at the gear in the room, she's probably doing OF / IG for sure, even I don't have her IG.

She's good looking, very pro, but doesn't accept DATY, she said it's too personal (she might cum, and she's not allowing that I think). For me, it was a bit a mood killer as I love to see girls arching in pleasure, or shaking legs.

I just checked Kimmyxx on IG. WTH! What happened to her face? Airbag explosion? That's not Hannah E.Pipo your post was sending waves out to make me check back. For some reason she was on my mind. Thanks for clarification. I am going to send an I'm with the pics on OF she sent vice Hannah. So you are saying those are two different people and Hannah is using some of her pics?

Lakeside
06-06-23, 07:08
Yesterday different people at Ipanema told me that today Tuesday 6 June will be the last night where Ipanema in the Orchard Towers is open and will close down at this location. A confirmed new loacation and reopening of Ipanema unfortunalely I could not get. So tonight wellfare night and hopefully a good time at Ipanema in Orchard Towers.

Ebauche
06-07-23, 00:31
Yesterday different people at Ipanema told me that today Tuesday 6 June will be the last night where Ipanema in the Orchard Towers is open and will close down at this location. A confirmed new loacation and reopening of Ipanema unfortunalely I could not get. So tonight wellfare night and hopefully a good time at Ipanema in Orchard Towers.So many good memories of so many good mammaries. Would've liked to bend an elbow there one last time, but won't be in town until end of month.

Lakeside
06-07-23, 07:54
Yesterday it was a nice moving out party at the Ipanema in the Orchard Towers. Around mid of June they will restart the Ipanema at the new location: YSY building, 139 Cecil Street Level 12, Singapore 539.

Dj Tan
06-07-23, 15:08
So many good memories of so many good mammaries. Would've liked to bend an elbow there one last time, but won't be in town until end of month.I second that.

Drbombay
06-11-23, 10:32
Lurkers,

I saw the below on the final night of Ipanema. Does anyone have anything to say on the new location or have they not opened it up yet? Also any word on when Brix and the Grand Hyatt will be back open?

Adnanriaz
06-12-23, 14:35
Hello everyone,

I just came to Singapore and I was looking for some pleasure in orchard area. I don't know much about local rules, but I want to explore safe sex. I read online that prostitution is legal here, will appreciate if someone can confirm this as I don't want to land in trouble. I don't have place for incall, that's why interested in out call service specially good massage centres, not cheap ones. I am interested in tantric ones but can't get leads for incall. Will appreciate if seniors here can guide for orchard area massage centres or brothels. Read there are few at Geylang but not sure if they are safe.

Thanks.

Stykler
06-12-23, 22:35
Hello everyone,

I just came to Singapore and I was looking for some pleasure in orchard area. I don't know much about local rules, but I want to explore safe sex. I read online that prostitution is legal here, will appreciate if someone can confirm this as I don't want to land in trouble. I don't have place for incall, that's why interested in out call service specially good massage centres, not cheap ones. I am interested in tantric ones but can't get leads for incall. Will appreciate if seniors here can guide for orchard area massage centres or brothels. Read there are few at Geylang but not sure if they are safe.

Thanks.How much research have you done on this information rich forum?

Pipo Laki
06-13-23, 08:49
Hello everyone,

Thanks.Hop on https://t.me/spa4massage and check listings. Then for Singapore, you'll always have the infamous Sammy Boy Forum where official stalls post their ads.

Loninch32
06-14-23, 10:02
Thanks so much to all friends for sharing the contact. I had a chance to meet as well, and well worth it. Only could do a short time but great experience. Very friendly and cooperative, punctual and she enjoys as much as you do. Unfortunately was not able to try her friends this time. Hopefully there will be another occasion. Cheers, Lon.

Dg8787
06-16-23, 15:23
Hi gents.

She is a good value and fun plus has other attributes.Check your DM. DM me please.

Night Shift
06-17-23, 11:01
Yesterday it was a nice moving out party at the Ipanema in the Orchard Towers. Around mid of June they will restart the Ipanema at the new location: YSY building, 139 Cecil Street Level 12, Singapore 539.Have the few other bars also now shut shop at Orchard Towers?

Adnanriaz
06-27-23, 12:15
Can you recommend any KTV where I can have soft sex in private rooms.

Xnxx1
06-29-23, 09:23
How is it?

ValueMonger
07-13-23, 11:00
Guys I've got a 6 h 30 minute stopover in Changi on the way home to Melbourne, Any Massage places in airport who offer extras?

If not what is feasible to do in that window, I know really by the time I've gone through Immigration and then leave me time if I get out, the window is approx. 4 hours.

Any Massage Parlours or escorts what can be booked?

I know its possibly too big ask?

Flyboy 2000
07-13-23, 11:20
Guys I've got a 6 h 30 minute stopover in Changi on the way home to Melbourne, Any Massage places in airport who offer extras?

If not what is feasible to do in that window, I know really by the time I've gone through Immigration and then leave me time if I get out, the window is approx. 4 hours.

I know its possibly too big ask?6.5 hrs is plenty of time, but it also depends on when those 6.5 hrs are, are we talking morning, afternoon, night, early morning?

Getting through immigration at Changi is usually very fast, especially at T3, and getting back through before your flight to Melbourne will also be easy-peasy. If you don't have lounge access you could even pretty much get back to Changi, go through immigration and head straight to your flight's gate with an hour before.

If you want to book an 'escort' you'll need somewhere to go, presuming you are not looking at booking a hotel then you're really talking massage parlours or brothels like Geylang.

Geylang is not too far away, a quick Grab drive will get you there, for a massage parlour there's one close to the airport which I have heard good things of in the past but never tried, it's at a hotel in Changi Village, called Stella Wellness Centre, you can find them on Facebook.

Address: No 1 Netheravon Road #01-03 A.

Open: 10 am to 2 am.

Nearest MRT: Tampines or Pasis Ris MRT.

With 4+hrs up your sleeve you could easily visit pretty much any 'massage parlour' in Singapore but maybe best to stay close to Changi and not feel rushed?

MickeyDuck1208
07-13-23, 11:47
Since SGP is 45 minutes end to end (LOL), 4 hours is quite enough I guess. A good option since the process is excellent is a Uyghur (Chinese) girl that had a massage place near Chinatown MRT. See my report here from Dec last year. I met her again earlier this year (no report) and she has shifted a couple of MRT stations from Chinatown now.

If you are ok to get a massage, rimming, FS with her or her friend (Viet girl), let me know. They are very good with the booking and screening. She does not share location until you get to the MRT and share pics of being there, no delays or double booking, no rushing. One of the handful of girls I have repeated (and plan to do again).

I know its possibly too big ask?

Marelobo Mex
07-13-23, 15:07

I know its possibly too big ask?VM,

Singapore is very efficient I doubt it will take you that long to go through immigration, but assuming it does, 4 hours is plenty of time.

Download the Grab app on your phone and you can get a ride from the airport to Geylang in 25 minutes. Try Lor 18, there are 10 different brothels on the street (and 9 more streets next to it), you probably have to walk into a few to find your girl if you are choosey. Then you can book a 30 or 60 minutes session. If you are doing 30 minute sessions and have the stamina you can even be with 3 girls each for 30 minutes.

Then catch a Grab back to the airport and you are you way and will sleep well your flight to Melbourne.

MM.

MickeyDuck1208
07-14-23, 06:19
Geylang is an excellent choice for a quick in and out, but I have found only a couple of girls in the houses open in day time (visited between Noon to 4 pm). Only past 6 pm have I seen a good choice.

If VM is landing late afternoon, it makes a lot of sense.

VM,

Singapore is very efficient I doubt it will take you that long to go through immigration, but assuming it does, 4 hours is plenty of time.

Download the Grab app on your phone and you can get a ride from the airport to Geylang in 25 minutes. Try Lor 18, there are 10 different brothels on the street (and 9 more streets next to it), you probably have to walk into a few to find your girl if you are choosey. Then you can book a 30 or 60 minutes session. If you are doing 30 minute sessions and have the stamina you can even be with 3 girls each for 30 minutes.

Then catch a Grab back to the airport and you are you way and will sleep well your flight to Melbourne.

MM.

ValueMonger
07-15-23, 01:40
Geylang is an excellent choice for a quick in and out, but I have found only a couple of girls in the houses open in day time (visited between Noon to 4 pm). Only past 6 pm have I seen a good choice.

If VM is landing late afternoon, it makes a lot of sense.Wow what an amazing response, thanks so much. I need to move to Singapore!

I arrive 1800 in evening Sunday and Flight leaves 00;30 Monday morning, A few great options to mull over. Might combine Geylang or AMP and one of Night markets for some tasty food. That or have a swim in rooftop pool in Airport maybe after an AMP session.

Sorry for more questions what is going rate for AMP extras FS etc, and Geylang for 30 minutes one pop?

Jiggy
07-17-23, 19:15
Lurkers,

I saw the below on the final night of Ipanema. Does anyone have anything to say on the new location or have they not opened it up yet? Also any word on when Brix and the Grand Hyatt will be back open?Anyone been to Ipanema's new location and checked it out?

MickeyDuck1208
07-18-23, 03:16
I was in the Cecil St building to check it out 2+ weeks back, they said its still being done up and another 2-3 weeks to go. Hope to hit it sometime August when I am back in SIN.

Anyone been to Ipanema's new location and checked it out?

MickeyDuck1208
07-18-23, 03:18
Thai houses - 50 to 80, Viet houses - 70-100, PRC houses - 100 to 150.

Ask for 30/40 minutes 1 shot, extend if you want to later.

Wow what an amazing response, thanks so much. I need to move to Singapore!

I arrive 1800 in evening Sunday and Flight leaves 00;30 Monday morning, A few great options to mull over. Might combine Geylang or AMP and one of Night markets for some tasty food. That or have a swim in rooftop pool in Airport maybe after an AMP session.

Sorry for more questions what is going rate for AMP extras FS etc, and Geylang for 30 minutes one pop?

Qeast
07-18-23, 16:27

Ask for 30/40 minutes 1 shot, extend if you want to later.Are these Singapore dollars?

MickeyDuck1208
07-19-23, 04:30
Yes, it is SGD.

Are these Singapore dollars?

Expat American
07-19-23, 06:32

Ask for 30/40 minutes 1 shot, extend if you want to later.Those are local prices. Your average white foriegner will be quoted double that.

Xnxx1
07-19-23, 06:59
I was in the Cecil St building to check it out 2+ weeks back, they said its still being done up and another 2-3 weeks to go. Hope to hit it sometime August when I am back in SIN.I think the opening date is July 28, from looking at the Telegram channel.

NRandom940
07-19-23, 07:16
Those are local prices. Your average white foriegner will be quoted double that.White foreigner here. Was just there. I was paying 100 everywhere I went. No complaint.

Jiggy
07-19-23, 12:17
I was in the Cecil St building to check it out 2+ weeks back, they said its still being done up and another 2-3 weeks to go. Hope to hit it sometime August when I am back in SIN.Cheers. So no Ipanema or Brix forbice time being.

Hard to find any other decent bars with freelancers!

TravelPunk2
07-21-23, 19:29
Was in town for work for about 10 days. I am in Singapore about once per year, and usually about this duration, and generally just leave my reports in the other forum (SBF).

On prior trips I would always hit up Golden Mile, or Orchard if I was fixed on time, for a quick fix. Even though it's a bit rundown, I always loved Golden Mile. I could generally get away for a couple hours around lunch time, and there would always be some good looking 30-something Thai women who would give great service for $100-$120 SGD. But also, the environment was interesting; the small mom and pop Thai shops, specialty item stores, market stalls, and some excellent food. Also, it felt out of the way, so no risk of seeing clients or friends. The architecture itself was brutalist, and going up to the residential area for a view or the offices just to walk around felt like being transported back into an 80's sci-fi click.

Sadly, Golden Mile is closed for good. An institution that I will miss dearly.

This time, I did some in-calls from the online touts that you can find on the other forum. I won't name it by name, but if not familiar I know it can be found here if you RTFF.

For under $150 SGD, I got hooked up with some excellent girls. Staying in the CBD, there most expensive ones seem to be in that area, but they're all really hot; I did choose one for $240 SGD, and it was worth it; Asian Bimbo type, but young with excellent man-made DDs and she gave fantastic service. She went by the name Jenna; note though that these girls rotate out and back to Thailand every couple weeks, and I can see that she is no longer in town.

All Thai girls on this particular trip, but all young LBFMs. The only odd one was in a shared apartment in the Geylang area, where there were about 6 girls working in rooms that had walls which did not reach the ceiling. Since I went midday, the girl I had was the only one working, but I could hear every conversation and everything they were doing, as noise echo'd off the ceiling. A little offputting, as I prefer more privacy.

I would like to recommend Bee Spa (at the Plaza) for those that want an excellent massage with he. Chinese providers, I paid $70 SGD for the massage, and an additional tip of $50. Got a girl named Linda. Honestly gave the best, most relaxing massage w / he that I can remember. Private showers and shorts / robe in room, and the area around the spa is dead during the day. I went back again on my last day, but she was with another client so I headed off to Geylang.

Anyway, hope this info helps.

TravelPunk2
07-21-23, 20:08
Was in town for work for about 10 days. I am in Singapore about once per year, and usually about this duration, and generally just leave my reports in the other forum (SBF).

On prior trips I would always hit up Golden Mile, or Orchard if I was fixed on time, for a quick fix. Even though it's a bit rundown, I always loved Golden Mile. I could generally get away for a couple hours around lunch time, and there would always be some good looking 30-something Thai women who would give great service for $100-$120 SGD. But also, the environment was interesting; the small mom and pop Thai shops, specialty item stores, market stalls, and some excellent food. Also, it felt out of the way, so no risk of seeing clients or friends. The architecture itself was brutalist, and going up to the residential area for a view or the offices just to walk around felt like being transported back into an 80's sci-fi click.

Sadly, Golden Mile is closed for good. An institution that I will miss dearly.

This time, I did some in-calls from the online touts that you can find on the other forum. I won't name it by name, but if not familiar I know it can be found here if you RTFF.

For under $150 SGD, I got hooked up with some excellent girls. Staying in the CBD, there most expensive ones seem to be in that area, but they're all really hot; I did choose one for $240 SGD, and it was worth it; Asian Bimbo type, but young with excellent man-made DDs and she gave fantastic service. She went by the name Jenna; note though that these girls rotate out and back to Thailand every couple weeks, and I can see that she is no longer in town.

All Thai girls on this particular trip, but all young LBFMs. The only odd one was in a shared apartment in the Geylang area, where there were about 6 girls working in rooms that had walls which did not reach the ceiling. Since I went midday, the girl I had was the only one working, but I could hear every conversation and everything they were doing, as noise echo'd off the ceiling. A little offputting, as I prefer more privacy.

I would like to recommend Bee Spa (at the Plaza) for those that want an excellent massage with he. Chinese providers, I paid $70 SGD for the massage, and an additional tip of $50. Got a girl named Linda. Honestly gave the best, most relaxing massage w / he that I can remember. Private showers and shorts / robe in room, and the area around the spa is dead during the day. I went back again on my last day, but she was with another client so I headed off to Geylang.

Anyway, hope this info helps.

Dg8787
08-02-23, 07:56
Hi gents.

She is a good value and fun plus has other attributes 😄.Forgot to post earlier.

As WR stated a nice horny girl. Ymmv but certainly a multi O. I recommend her. BTW, she is leaving Singapore soon next month. Fall in line boys.

Bad Boy Billy
08-03-23, 22:33
I was in SIN Sat July 22 and IPANEMA new location at 139 Cecil St was in full swing. You enter the building and take elevator to 12th floor. Ara is quite large with 2 bars and big dance floor. Music is way too loud but it is what it is.

Full line-up of Viets, a few Indos and a few Africans. Viets are quoting standard ST $400. I was quoted $800 by a gorgeous youing slim Kenyan girl which is laughable. I ended up with a young Viet for $300 who actually has a full time day job and does 1 or 2 nts per week freelancing. Wonderful performer and a great choice.

I returned on Sat July 29 for another crack and similar experience. This time I took the young Kenyan girl for $500ST and what a body. She was spectacular but alas headed home to Kenya on Sun July 30.

Overall new IPANEMA is in a prick of a location. It's taxi or ride share to get there and hope for the best when you exit with a conquest and stat looking for a ride home. The bar itself inside so similar to old IPANEMA but location totally let's experience down.

Mahilo0404
08-07-23, 17:58
I am coming to Singapore for the first time in few days. Request to advise the best options for Fun and have a girl in the hotel room. Is all the hotels allow such encounters and guests. Any other advise for the spa which are good for good friendly massage.

Thanks in anticipation.

Rgds.

Mahilo.

Flyboy 2000
08-08-23, 10:13
I am coming to Singapore for the first time in few days. Request to advise the best options for Fun and have a girl in the hotel room. Is all the hotels allow such encounters and guests. Any other advise for the spa which are good for good friendly massage.
Thanks in anticipation.
Rgds.
Mahilo.40 posts to your name and almost all of them are questions like this, apart from two reviews back in 2019.

"Is all the hotels allow such encounters and guests. " Yes, some time spent reading this very useful forum will quickly make it clear that pretty much all hotels in Singapore are largely 'girl-friendly'.

Mahilo0404
08-09-23, 04:55
40 posts to your name and almost all of them are questions like this, apart from two reviews back in 2019.

"Is all the hotels allow such encounters and guests. " Yes, some time spent reading this very useful forum will quickly make it clear that pretty much all hotels in Singapore are largely 'girl-friendly'.Dear Flyboy,

Thanks for feedback. I am not a very very active monger here in India and occasionally go for encounters and our forum is also dry so less posts.

As is will be my first trip to SIN so thinking of good fungul stay. Pl also guide good SPA and if possible freelancer connects.

Any other advice would be appreciated.

Rgds.

Mahilo.

Yendappu
08-11-23, 15:48
Thanks Roger for sharing the contact with me, I tried her as well. Unfortunately I had to wait until 1. 30 am as she was working that day. But it was worth the wait, and I had amazing sex, she enjoys as much as I enjoyed. I had to ask her to lower her volume as she was moaning in louder voice.

I am not comfortable with girls talking about long term relationship / commitment, which is why I want no strings attached, but after sex, she put me off as she started talking about being boy friend / girl friend so after couple of hours I got her grab taxi back and didn't feel like sleeping the night with her. I told her I have a meeting tomorrow, and I cannot sleep together with someone I am meeting for the first time.

Hi gents.

PeterSmithson
08-15-23, 11:56
First time at new Ipanema location. While not as perfect located in comparison to the old location, the inside is actually nicer.

What has also improved (for the moment?) ist the quality of the girls.

It was like a catwalk, all 8's, 9's and one or two 10.

Ratio male / female was ok.

ST 300, LT 500 .

DocInHeat
08-19-23, 15:14
My first time at the new Ipanema (have been to the old one & Brix many times). I had a very different experience. I don't know if it was the day (Friday) or time (got there after 11) or different tastes, but the M: F ratio was not good at around 60:40 and I had no interest in the vast majority of what I saw. I had some meetings in the morning, so I didn't want to spend a lot of time taking care of my needs. Settled on a nice Viet girl name Mai who said ST $400, I went $300 and we compromised at $350. (I know I gave in to easily, but again, I had to work in the morning). She had obvious bolt-ONS and unfortunately, they weren't the best, but overall, gave an adequate experience. But wouldn't repeat.

I definitely have to mention, the band was awesome.

First time at new Ipanema location. While not as perfect located in comparison to the old location, the inside is actually nicer.

What has also improved (for the moment?) ist the quality of the girls.

It was like a catwalk, all 8's, 9's and one or two 10.

Ratio male / female was ok.

ST 300, LT 500 .

Jiggy
08-20-23, 14:21
My first time at the new Ipanema (have been to the old one & Brix many times). I had a very different experience. I don't know if it was the day (Friday) or time (got there after 11) or different tastes, but the M: F ratio was not good at around 60:40 and I had no interest in the vast majority of what I saw. I had some meetings in the morning, so I didn't want to spend a lot of time taking care of my needs. Settled on a nice Viet girl name Mai who said ST $400, I went $300 and we compromised at $350. (I know I gave in to easily, but again, I had to work in the morning). She had obvious bolt-ONS and unfortunately, they weren't the best, but overall, gave an adequate experience. But wouldn't repeat.

I definitely have to mention, the band was awesome.Hopefully more freelancers start to come by and frequent Ipanema.

Wo der when Brix will reopen.

AussieGaigin
08-21-23, 00:55
Wo der when Brix will reopen.Keep checking the Brix thread.

Drbombay
08-26-23, 07:08
All, just have one very important question to ask about the new Ipanema. From what I've read, location is not too ideal and getting a taxi back from there may be a hassle, but one very key question other than what does the talent look like is this: Are there any ATMs nearby? .

Beserker
08-27-23, 06:12
Hi guys,

Have been contacting the pros on the other SG forum but seems all only off incalls.

Do you have some advice on how to get the ladies to come to your hotel please?

Lakeside
08-27-23, 09:24
All, just have one very important question to ask about the new Ipanema. From what I've read, location is not too ideal and getting a taxi back from there may be a hassle, but one very key question other than what does the talent look like is this: Are there any ATMs nearby? .The new Ipanema has got a good selection of girls whereby the majority are from Vietnam and a few Indonesians and Pinays can be found too. Price wise 300-400 SGD can be negotiated for LT. Had a new experience with a Vietnamese girl asking for financial compensation for standing some time next to me. They think we are a walking ATM. The biggest issue at the new Ipanema is the poor location in order to catch a taxi after midnight.

Beserker
08-27-23, 12:47
Hi guys,

Been contacting the girls from the different sites but they seem to only provide incalls. Do you have any advice on how to get girls to your hotel please?

Expat American
08-27-23, 16:16
The new Ipanema has got a good selection of girls whereby the majority are from Vietnam and a few Indonesians and Pinays can be found too. Price wise 300-400 SGD can be negotiated for LT. Had a new experience with a Vietnamese girl asking for financial compensation for standing some time next to me. They think we are a walking ATM. The biggest issue at the new Ipanema is the poor location in order to catch a taxi after midnight.Don't encourage that nonsense! Girls don't get paid for a sales pitch!!

Expat American
08-27-23, 16:16
Hi guys,

Been contacting the girls from the different sites but they seem to only provide incalls. Do you have any advice on how to get girls to your hotel please?The online scene is all incall. But its safe. Why don't you go to them?

Beserker
08-27-23, 17:48
The online scene is all incall. But its safe. Why don't you go to them?Thanks.

I will be there mainly for business trip and will have very little time:

My hotel is in Chinatown. Easy to find company there?

Xnxx1
08-27-23, 17:51
The new Ipanema has got a good selection of girls whereby the majority are from Vietnam and a few Indonesians and Pinays can be found too. Price wise 300-400 SGD can be negotiated for LT. Had a new experience with a Vietnamese girl asking for financial compensation for standing some time next to me. They think we are a walking ATM. The biggest issue at the new Ipanema is the poor location in order to catch a taxi after midnight.($300).

I was there at the start of August. 9.

From Ipanema Took home 2 different vietnamese girls, one (Mimi) extremely pretty and young ($400) The other (Rose?) older, was clearly once a real beauty but older ($300).

I would say the quality is the same as Ipanema at Orchard now, and I honestly prefer the location. There is a taxi stand right in front of the place. There are also hotels that I consider in walking distance but the girls don't like it.

But still, if Brix ever reopened ID probably go back there. I prefer a quieter place.

I also hooked up with one massage republic girl Lily Babier which was expensive, but honestly am awesome experience with an escorts with high sex drive and skills.

I tried the Hotel incall with a Kazak girl on ******** mostly for the cultural experience of a new nationality. Beautiful but mechanical. IMO, these experiences are never that great.

On my last night Mimi text me to see if I would hook up again, and she came over to my hotel. Found out she does not usually go to Ipanema or escort. She is a KTV girl most nights. I just kind of lucked out.

Xnxx1
08-28-23, 09:20
Thanks.

I will be there mainly for business trip and will have very little time:

My hotel is in Chinatown. Easy to find company there?Ipanema is in walking distance to most of China town.

MandySaurus
08-29-23, 06:03
I have chanced upon a SP who hosts a bunch of VN beauties (reasonably priced) in a slightly run down place near orchard road. They offer FJ and BBBJ. I am happy to pass their coordinates in exchange for your references and recommendation in Tokyo, Mumbai, Manila or Jakarta.

Beserker
08-30-23, 16:23
Ipanema is in walking distance to most of China town.Thanks.

Will sure have a couple of drinks there.

Xnxx1
09-01-23, 22:17
All, just have one very important question to ask about the new Ipanema. From what I've read, location is not too ideal and getting a taxi back from there may be a hassle, but one very key question other than what does the talent look like is this: Are there any ATMs nearby? .There is an ATM across from the hawker center La Pau Sat, next to Hotel Telegraph.

Drbombay
09-02-23, 03:58
There is an ATM across from the hawker center La Pau Sat, next to Hotel Telegraph.Thanks! Just in case I need to "cash out" next time I'm there!

LickMyDikk
09-03-23, 18:58
Hello folks, sad to see Singapore scene so dried up now.

Is 300 SGD good LT price now a days if we pickup from ipanema? Been a decade I mongered in Singapore. Back then it was heaven with Orchard and brix buzzing.

If anyone has a good indie connect then do help me out as well. Thanks folks.

Argo1990
09-05-23, 00:06
I am heading to Singapore next week. Will be staying for 4 nights. I have only ever been to this one street with the fishbowl brothels in Geylang before. This Ipanema place you guys mentioned how does it work?

Is it a bar with freelancers? Is picking up the girls straightforward? I would like to try it out next week Wednesday or Thursday (is 8-9 pm too early?

Name of the place is "Ipanema World Music Bar" correct?

Expat American
09-05-23, 08:04
I am heading to Singapore next week. Will be staying for 4 nights. I have only ever been to this one street with the fishbowl brothels in Geylang before. This Ipanema place you guys mentioned how does it work?

Is it a bar with freelancers? Is picking up the girls straightforward? I would like to try it out next week Wednesday or Thursday (is 8-9 pm too early?

Name of the place is "Ipanema World Music Bar" correct?Yes.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

Osaka
09-05-23, 08:23
Was in SG for 2 weeks during the first two weeks of August. Stayed in Holiday Inn Atrium 2 minutes from Havelock MRT station. There is a small mall / commercial building attached to this hotel. There are a few shops selling food items etc. It also has 2/3 massage places with ladies sitting outside asking you to come inside. Also has atleast 1 bar with hostess ladies sitting outside eyeing all the guys. I was unfortunately with my better half and could not engage with these girls. They were all dressed skimpily and were very active when then saw guys. I tIhink they were Thai there also.

Also on another floor there appeared to be a club as loud of music was coming.

On a separate night while walking towards the hotel, load of indie girls were observed, majority were Thai / Indo / Malay and they were dressed to kill and they appeared to be going to a similar place across the road at Futurama Riverside which also has a small mall / commercial building attached to it. The girls were all good lookers and definitely were pro's as they were scoping men out.

Hopefully some of you can check this girl activity and benefit from my observations. If one is staying at Holiday Inn and you get lucky you get just take them to room without going through lobby as there is a door connecting the mall to the lift lobby.

Best of Luck.

Osaka.

Argo1990
09-10-23, 14:05
Short update from me regarding Ipanema.

I went there this Friday (08.09.) At around 10 pm and stuck around until around 12 am.

I have to say I was super disappointed. Yes the ladies dress quite nicely and atmosphere seems quite nice. Very easy to approach the ladies and discuss pricing.

Now comes the issue however. The age average of the "girls" is easily 40+ and this is me not exaggerating. I am in my mid / late 30's and most of the girls were older than me. (There was the odd 20-30 girl here or there but maybe a handful)

They quoted 1 k SGD for the entire night and 400-500 for around 2 hours. Most were willing to negotiate to drop prices but for the age average and looks (while they are dressed well and are using makeup they look very average PLUS old) I would rather go Geylang any time than putting up with that.

Just my 5 cents.

Brian962
09-11-23, 18:58
Short update from me regarding Ipanema.

I went there this Friday (08.09.) At around 10 pm and stuck around until around 12 am.

I have to say I was super disappointed. Yes the ladies dress quite nicely and atmosphere seems quite nice. Very easy to approach the ladies and discuss pricing.

Now comes the issue however. The age average of the "girls" is easily 40+ and this is me not exaggerating. I am in my mid / late 30's and most of the girls were older than me. (There was the odd 20-30 girl here or there but maybe a handful)

They quoted 1 k SGD for the entire night and 400-500 for around 2 hours. Most were willing to negotiate to drop prices but for the age average and looks (while they are dressed well and are using makeup they look very average PLUS old) I would rather go Geylang any time than putting up with that.

Just my 5 cents.Hi, new here (OK).

Was also in ipanema Friiday night / Sat morning. Cannot resist providing an alternate view. IMHO most ladies were under 40. Actually, I was seeking an "older" lady and there was just one I saw, who I lost track of. Negotiated a reduced price of $400 for all night, then it turned out she was Viet (I guess 25) who I try to avoid because so transactional. We took a taxi tout ($35) to hotel (plenty available). Then she was on her phone. Hurried service, could not wait to "escape". Promised she would return "late" after meal with her friends (never did, of course).

The live music was fantastic, worth the visit all by itself.

Brian962
09-11-23, 19:04
There is an ATM across from the hawker center La Pau Sat, next to Hotel Telegraph.Yes, there is an ATM right outside 139 Cecil Street, just go a little North and it is right there, in the a building wall.

AugustChrist
09-16-23, 07:47
There's a famous KTV called Lido on the 5th floor of the attached building of the Holiday Inn Atrium (you walk through the entrance of the hotel and go straight past reception and at the back (next to the toilets) on the right is the small entrance to the other building. Immediately left and the elevators are here.

But that's on the high end side: the most beautiful Chinese and Viets can be found there at north of 1 K per pop. Controlled by the mamasan so service is kind of "guaranteed". I will usually take the girls' number and contact them directly. They would still charge 5-600 SGD at least but that depends on your nego skills and if they're into you.

Cheers.

Was in SG for 2 weeks during the first two weeks of August. Stayed in Holiday Inn Atrium 2 minutes from Havelock MRT station. There is a small mall / commercial building attached to this hotel. There are a few shops selling food items etc. It also has 2/3 massage places with ladies sitting outside asking you to come inside. Also has atleast 1 bar with hostess ladies sitting outside eyeing all the guys. I was unfortunately with my better half and could not engage with these girls. They were all dressed skimpily and were very active when then saw guys. I tIhink they were Thai there also.

On a separate night while walking towards the hotel, load of indie girls were observed, majority were Thai / Indo / Malay and they were dressed to kill and they appeared to be going to a similar place across the road at Futurama Riverside which also has a small mall / commercial building attached to it. The girls were all good lookers and definitely were pro's as they were scoping men out.

Hopefully some of you can check this girl activity and benefit from my observations. If one is staying at Holiday Inn and you get lucky you get just take them to room without going through lobby as there is a door connecting the mall to the lift lobby.

Best of Luck.

Osaka.

AugustChrist
09-16-23, 07:50
An iPanema regular WG told me that "Seared" has opened a few months back and has the ambition of being the new "Brix".

Anyone tried by any chance?

Cheers.

AC.

Flyboy 2000
09-17-23, 06:41
An iPanema regular WG told me that "Seared" has opened a few months back and has the ambition of being the new "Brix".Isn't Seared a steakhouse and bar? I know they have live music but seems odd for a 'restaurant' to try and become the new Brix.

Drbombay
09-18-23, 03:47
An iPanema regular WG told me that "Seared" has opened a few months back and has the ambition of being the new "Brix".

Anyone tried by any chance?

Cheers.

AC.I was wondering when Brix and the Hyatt would open back up. Anyone have any further info?

Expat American
09-18-23, 06:14
I was wondering when Brix and the Hyatt would open back up. Anyone have any further info?Why? Isn't the overpriced over the hill Ipanema hookers enough? Just kidding but seriously, when I read the prices that these girls are trying to extract from gullible tourists I just have to laugh. Right now Singapore is flooded with foreign sex workers and price for Thai hookers is down to less than 120 SGD for 90 min two shot full GFE experiences and even 300-400 all night if that's your thing. And Geylang prices are as low as 60 SGD for a quick fuck. So the idea of a $300-$400 one shot with these girls is really kind of silly. It may still be a fun place to go hang out and flirt with the girls but there are so many cheaper and better places to get laid. Before I moved here I used to pick from Ipanema as well but nobody refused 150ST or 200 all night so the difference was not so much.

AussieGaigin
09-19-23, 01:36
I was wondering when Brix and the Hyatt would open back up. Anyone have any further info?Contact the hotel and ask them?

Mondeoman
09-22-23, 23:27
Why? Isn't the overpriced over the hill Ipanema hookers enough? Just kidding but seriously, when I read the prices that these girls are trying to extract from gullible tourists I just have to laugh. Right now Singapore is flooded with foreign sex workers and price for Thai hookers is down to less than 120 SGD for 90 min two shot full GFE experiences and even 300-400 all night if that's your thing. And Geylang prices are as low as 60 SGD for a quick fuck. So the idea of a $300-$400 one shot with these girls is really kind of silly. It may still be a fun place to go hang out and flirt with the girls but there are so many cheaper and better places to get laid. Before I moved here I used to pick from Ipanema as well but nobody refused 150ST or 200 all night so the difference was not so much.Where are these "better places" then?

Sb1990
10-02-23, 16:57
($300).

I was there at the start of August. 9.

From Ipanema Took home 2 different vietnamese girls, one (Mimi) extremely pretty and young ($400) The other (Rose?) older, was clearly once a real beauty but older ($300).

I would say the quality is the same as Ipanema at Orchard now, and I honestly prefer the location. There is a taxi stand right in front of the place. There are also hotels that I consider in walking distance but the girls don't like it.

But still, if Brix ever reopened ID probably go back there. I prefer a quieter place.

I also hooked up with one massage republic girl Lily Babier which was expensive, but honestly am awesome experience with an escorts with high sex drive and skills.

I tried the Hotel incall with a Kazak girl on ******** mostly for the cultural experience of a new nationality. Beautiful but mechanical. IMO, these experiences are never that great..Hi,

Are you open to share contacts in DM?

Sb1990
10-03-23, 20:24
Where are these "better places" then?I am coming to Singapore for 2 nights on 7th and 8th Nov. If you are still in Singapore, would you like to hang out together for one night?

Flyboy 2000
10-13-23, 00:43
Telegram seems to be a new way for WLs and freelancers, including DHs, to connect with guys. Hong Kong has a lot of Telegram Groups populated by WLs and especially Pinay and Indo domestic helpers looking for fun + spending money on their off days as well as other times of the week they might be available. It's hard to imagine Singapore doesn't have some similar Telegram groups along the same lines, anybody got links to these groups they would care to share?

Drbombay
10-14-23, 14:27
I met her once a few years back. She's as on the pictures, her flat is nice, and looking at the gear in the room, she's probably doing OF / IG for sure, even I don't have her IG.

I just checked Kimmyxx on IG. WTH! What happened to her face? Airbag explosion? That's not Hannah E.Pipo,

I'm headed that way in a few days for a few days. Think I'll take a shot with Hannah E. To judge for myself. I keep reading the reviews on her Telegram channel. Just to clarify, those pics she posts with all the tats is not her? Those look like the other lady who I mentioned from IG / OF. Looking forward to finding out for myself if she is who she says she is. I figure, if I'm going to blow some money, might as well have a good time!

Tna01
10-16-23, 21:46
Right now Singapore is flooded with foreign sex workers and price for Thai hookers is down to less than 120 SGD for 90 min two shot full GFE experiences and even 300-400 all night if that's your thing.
And Geylang prices are as low as 60 SGD for a quick fuck. So the idea of a $300-$400 one shot with these girls is really kind of silly. It may still be a fun place to go hang out and flirt with the girls but there are so many cheaper and better places to get laid. Before I moved here I used to pick from Ipanema as well but nobody refused 150ST or 200 all night so the difference was not so much.I'm going to be in Singapore in Nov for a few days.

Where can I find these hookers for 120 sng ($85 usd)?

I'm actually more interested in a good massage with a happy ending or 2. How much do these costs?

And sounds like the Holiday Inn Atrium is the place to stay?

How about the other Holiday Inn's like the one near the Quay?

AussieGaigin
10-17-23, 08:33
You can stay in any of those hotels. Plenty of others in Singapore. Check the hotels thread.

Tna01
10-17-23, 21:12
You can stay in any of those hotels. Plenty of others in Singapore. Check the hotels thread.No useful info in the recent posts in Hotels subforum.

Can you recommend some cheap but good places to eat lunch?

AussieGaigin
10-18-23, 06:57
The cheapest food is probably in the hawker centres and shopping malls. Some good restaurants around Geylang and Little India.

Expat American
10-18-23, 14:07
I'm going to be in Singapore in Nov for a few days.

Where can I find these hookers for 120 sng ($85 usd)?

I'm actually more interested in a good massage with a happy ending or 2. How much do these costs?
You can try massage parlors throughout the city. Usually the naughty ones are on the 2nd floor. Circular Road, Little India, they are all over. Also in some of the older malls (like the one next to the Holiday Inn, Grandlink Square, some in Bugis area). Price varies. Entry is 50 or 60 per hour. FS 120-200 SGD. Most are viet, and chinese girls.

Elephant99
10-19-23, 01:56

On a separate night while walking towards the hotel, load of indie girls were observed, majority were Thai / Indo / Malay and they were dressed to kill and they appeared to be going to a similar place across the road at Futurama Riverside which also has a small mall / commercial building attached to it. The girls were all good lookers and definitely were pro's as they were scoping men out..Thank you for sharing this, will be helpful for my visit their next week.

LoveShibuyaGirls
10-30-23, 00:00
Hi All -.

I was recently staying at the Hotel Boss near Little India and there was a block with a few Chinese massage parlors. I was quoted 50 SGD for one hour of massage. I asked if the girl would take off their clothes for 50 SGD, then the price jumped up to 150 SGD!

What exactly is the system at these places?

50 SGD is the entry into the shop, then there are extra charges for FS?

What is on offer? DFK? BBBJ? GFE?

BKKguru
10-30-23, 02:06
Hi All -.

I was recently staying at the Hotel Boss near Little India and there was a block with a few Chinese massage parlors. I was quoted 50 SGD for one hour of massage. I asked if the girl would take off their clothes for 50 SGD, then the price jumped up to 150 SGD!

What exactly is the system at these places?

50 SGD is the entry into the shop, then there are extra charges for FS?

What is on offer? DFK? BBBJ? GFE?The "system" is to extract as much Cash as possible from you!

It also depends on the girl.
An experienced girl will hold your dick and then negotiate from a position of strength.

Expect to pay 120 to 200 SGD + the cost of the massage.
The MPs around Little India and Farrer Park generally charge a lower massage fee. Look for MPs which are based in or around HDBs. These cater to locals and charge a lower massage fee.

Remember the "upcharge" is negotiable. Always counter-offer the asking price from the girl.

~BKKguru

SeekMassage24
10-30-23, 06:38
Hi.

I have a 6 hour break in Singapore.

Writing to see if there are any massage places with extras that I can visit near the airport.

Cheers.

Tna01
11-04-23, 06:41
You can try massage parlors throughout the city. Usually the naughty ones are on the 2nd floor. Circular Road, Little India, they are all over. Also in some of the older malls (like the one next to the Holiday Inn, Grandlink Square, some in Bugis area). Price varies. Entry is 50 or 60 per hour. FS 120-200 SGD. Most are viet, and chinese girls.You mentioned Thai hookers is down to less than 120 SGD for 90 min two shot full GFE experiences.

Where is this?

Tna01
11-04-23, 12:59
ExPat said look for ones on the 2nd floor so I tried this one.

Price was cheap enough.

Old guy at desk and I see 2 older ladies with1 of them giving a older guy a seated foot massage out in the open.

I just opted for just a head / shoulder massage since I needed one anyway. She was pretty good. I'll probably go back.

Oh. While walking around, I saw a place on Temple St that advertised sensual massage. Unlike my pic, this place didn't post any prices. I didn't go up.

Google says that massage place has been there for 9 yrs. How is that even possible with that advertising?

Xnxx1
11-15-23, 08:34
Hi,

Are you open to share contacts in DM?Yes, you might explain how.