PDA

View Full Version : Travel Announcements Only.

Anon Mous
01-29-18, 15:23
Now, there is a travel announcements thread for UAE sub-forum. Anyone travelling to UAE and wishing to connect with a fellow ISGer, you know where to post.

TheTank85
01-30-18, 04:15
A much needed Thread.

Reaching dubai on 5th March. Will be staying for 4 Days. Any ISGer who wants to meet can msg me.

Thanks Tank.

SeekingSex
01-30-18, 15:41
Hi,

Anyone at the Fairmont Palm this week or the coming week?

This hotel is good for Sugar dating?

Anon Mous
01-30-18, 17:27
Check out my FR regarding this in the Dubai sub-forum. I was wondering from some time why there wasn't a Travel Announements thread for UAE and put this query to fellow ISGers. I'm sure several seniors with memberships could've started it, but it eludes me why it wasn't done. Therefore, I took it upon myself and started this thread for the benefit of all and it is nice to know that other seniors are acknowledging that it will serve a useful purpose going forward. One of the reasons for starting this thread was that many ISGers, who post regularly on Dubai sub-forum, are from other parts of the world and are travelling to Dubai and, I thought, they might want to connect with fellow ISGers. When I started this thread a couple of days back, I was a little concerned that it might prove to be a dud but from the positive response it is getting and the first posts here, I think it will do well for all here. Enjoy!

SamRiz
04-07-18, 22:11
Hello everyone,

I would like to announce that I will be in Dubai for 10 days from 3rd May. I will have plenty of time to have some fun. I was searching on net and found this ISG forums, guys what a wonderful collection of experiences, good job, keep it up and all thumbs up!

I have been to Dubai before and had few bad experiences which I will share soon in one of the sub forums. This time l'm hoping that with the help of forum members I can better plan and eliminate bad experience.

I would love to meet if anyone would like to. Thanks.

Sam.

JinxMania
04-15-18, 12:32
Please share digits of best experience in Dubai.

Thanks.

Want More
04-15-18, 19:13

Thanks.Sure thing buddy. Any specific orders which you have in mind?

Claxton
04-15-18, 19:32

Thanks.It would be much better if you would elaborate on your specific tastes. We do not really want you to waste time in reading about contacts of persons that you may not like, I. E. Race, color, etc. Just be more specific and we will all be more than happy to help.

Poonhound69
04-16-18, 06:56

Thanks.3.

Wicked Roger
04-16-18, 18:12

Thanks.Anyone can remember the digits of Fantasia? Nice Guy used to have but I can't remember since I had a data crash and am still restoring my contacts.

TiaMoman
04-16-18, 19:35
Hi guys,

I will be in Dubai from 2nd May to 9th May.

I will be here as a Tourist and exploring the city by Day and by night I would like to have some fun.

My choice would be:

1. MP with FS (Any Race would do) But I will prefer to go to known and favourite MP / SPA of the Forum.

2. Any Indies with place for ST.

3. Safe pick up points like Pubs / Discos.

4. Any other suggestion like must try when you visit Dubai.

I will be obliged if any any senior or traveler could share some details for the same.

P.S: PM is activated.

Regards.

Wicked Roger
04-18-18, 03:25
Hi guys,

I will be in Dubai from 2nd May to 9th May.

I will be here as a Tourist and exploring the city by Day and by night I would like to have some fun.

My choice would be:

1. MP with FS (Any Race would do) But I will prefer to go to known and favourite MP / SPA of the Forum.

2. Any Indies with place for ST.

3. Safe pick up points like Pubs / Discos.

4. Any other suggestion like must try when you visit Dubai.

I will be obliged if any any senior or traveler could share some details for the same.

P.S: PM is activated.

Regards.See my post below and try WhatsOn Dubai for details.

Or RTFF as plenty of information here to answer all the above.

Plus you have 3 FRs mainly in India and 90%+ are questions.

See my last FR and NG99 comments for details.

TiaMoman
04-19-18, 23:14
See my post below and try WhatsOn Dubai for details.

Or RTFF as plenty of information here to answer all the above.

Plus you have 3 FRs mainly in India and 90%+ are questions.

See my last FR and NG99 comments for details.Don't want to start the number games but just a heads up.

I have had.

4 India FR.

4 bali FR + 1 FR Mongering tips Report.

1 Prague FR.

1 Vienna FR.

6 travel Announcement (Help / Details asked).

14 general Conversation and replies.

11/31 Detail FR's.

Wicked Roger
04-20-18, 17:02
Don't want to start the number games but just a heads up.

I have had.

4 India FR.

4 bali FR + 1 FR Mongering tips Report.

1 Prague FR.

1 Vienna FR.

6 travel Announcement (Help / Details asked).

14 general Conversation and replies.

11/31 Detail FR's.Meant to say 32 was a typo.

But you say Vienna and Prague you RTFF before but not UAE.

Try it all you want and need is there around 6 pages or less back. Simple fast and great search engine.

TiaMoman
04-21-18, 22:25
Meant to say 32 was a typo.

But you say Vienna and Prague you RTFF before but not UAE.

Try it all you want and need is there around 6 pages or less back. Simple fast and great search engine.Hey,

There was no typo 32nd was a reply to you & this is 33rd.

Of course I have been to UAE even before my mongering started!

But this time I would like try on this trip, as there is always a first page to every book.

I do respect & appreciate the helping hand.

I hope you will enjoy reading my FR in Dubai Reports after my trip.

Thanks,

Regards.

XMen2099
04-23-18, 01:02
I'll be back in Dubai again this week for a month, could anyone tell me when will Ramadan start this year?

EightyFour
04-23-18, 18:22
I'll be back in Dubai again this week for a month, could anyone tell me when will Ramadan start this year?What prompted you to type this into a message board instead of google who would have given you an instant answer?

Wicked Roger
04-24-18, 05:17
I'll be back in Dubai again this week for a month, could anyone tell me when will Ramadan start this year?Why not PM me as can reply that way.

SkyMan012
10-30-18, 00:05
Hello all,

Going to arrive in Dubai on Friday night the 2nd. I will be searching the threads but if there is a senior out there willing to send a tidbit my way I would greatly appreciate the help.

Looks like an active forum so thanks in advance.

Stay safe!

Skyman.

Wicked Roger
10-30-18, 02:19
Hello all,

Going to arrive in Dubai on Friday night the 2nd. I will be searching the threads but if there is a senior out there willing to send a tidbit my way I would greatly appreciate the help.

Looks like an active forum so thanks in advance.

Stay safe!

Skyman.Best PM me as this is a long reply.

Also I see you been in Antiqua (me too) and Belize plus other South / Lain American places asking the same question but never sharing and contributing your thoughts after the visit. Remember Dubai likes newbie perspectives.

Look forward to the PM.

Joe Karnavic
10-30-18, 04:20
When winter comes the migratory birds start flying in the direction of better hunting grounds. It seems there are so many visitors around asking similar questions.

I am copying a post by one Rovank from Brazil forum without his permission, thanks to him. This was for all new posters asking questions. This is applicable here as well.I have changed Sao Paulo to Dubai !!

" This is a checklist for visitors. This is not directed at any particular poster.

This list is intended to help make the forum productive and helpful to all.

Do's. Before posting a question.

Read at least 10 pages of the forum before posting any question.

Make note of the helpful posters and use the "View Forum Posts" action on their name to read more posts by the helpful posters.

Make a list of the places you intend to visit based on your reading.

Make a list of any particular clubs or AMPS you may be thinking of based on the previous reports.

Map out the places you want to visit on google maps to get some sense of time and distance in Dubai.

After doing the above, provide your plan and ask as specific a set of questions as possible.

Don'ts.

Don't ask for any information without doing the Do's.

Don't expect the veterans on this forum to rewrite the same information that has been written a dozen times already. We are not google.

Don't expect that the tastes and opinions of the other guys are going to match your own when it comes to beauty. If you want opinions on specific types of beauty, post a link to a photo ad that conforms to that beauty rather than just words.

There is a good chance that everything you need to know has already been posted in the last few months. You are much more likely to get help if you meet the veterans half way by posting your plan to at least show that you have harvested the information that is already available.

Cheers ".

This guy Rovnak knows how to make his point LOL.

Poonhound69
10-30-18, 04:34
When winter comes the migratory birds start flying in the direction of better hunting grounds. It seems there are so many visitors around asking similar questions.

There is a good chance that everything you need to know has already been posted in the last few months. You are much more likely to get help if you meet the veterans half way by posting your plan to at least show that you have harvested the information that is already available.

Cheers ".

This guy Rovnak knows how to make his point LOL.Joe,

Your post needs to be pinned to the top of this thread.

Snow1998
10-30-18, 10:57
Joe,

Your post needs to be pinned to the top of this thread.I second this. We should have sticky where this post can always stay above all threads!

SkyMan012
10-30-18, 21:46
FYI. I just tried to signup for the year with my US based card but was denied. So, it may be in affect already!

Skyman.

Best PM me as this is a long reply.

Also I see you been in Antiqua (me too) and Belize plus other South / Lain American places asking the same question but never sharing and contributing your thoughts after the visit. Remember Dubai likes newbie perspectives.

Look forward to the PM.

Wicked Roger
10-30-18, 23:07

This guy Rovnak knows how to make his point LOL.You can add.

"have a PM facility".

Snow1998
10-31-18, 05:29
FYI. I just tried to signup for the year with my US based card but was denied. So, it may be in affect already!

Skyman.What part of this glaring attention getter did you have difficulty in understanding??

Due to unnamed reasons, our credit card processor has informed us (May 21,2018) that the bank with whom they work will no longer accept any traffic or transactions (their words) from the United States of America in relation to this website. We do not know when, exactly, the ban will go into affect, but we are assuming immediately. Obviously, this impacts anyone wishing to buy a subscription to make full use of our site.

SkyMan012
10-31-18, 06:38
Sorry but the part that says "we don't know when, exactly, the ban will take affect, but we are assuming immediately" left an opening. So I tried it. That's all. Wasn't complaining just verifying. Sorry my bad.

What part of this glaring attention getter did you have difficulty in understanding??

Due to unnamed reasons, our credit card processor has informed us (May 21,2018) that the bank with whom they work will no longer accept any traffic or transactions (their words) from the United States of America in relation to this website. We do not know when, exactly, the ban will go into affect, but we are assuming immediately. Obviously, this impacts anyone wishing to buy a subscription to make full use of our site.

Arjuna Alpha
12-26-18, 01:26
I will be in Dubai January 5 & 6. Would be great to meet up with fellow mongers and check out AMP, Clubs etc.

Thanks,

AA.

OneoNoneLive
02-20-19, 07:38
Good morning guys!

I will be in Dubai and Abu Dhabi by the end of June (18.06 - 23.06.). Anybody around who likes to team up?

CamelToePokema
03-26-19, 09:48
Hi fellow ISG'ians,

I will be in Dubai for a week from April 14 until April 21. This is my first trip to Dubai. Please let me know if anyone wants to meet up.

Regards,

CamelToePokeman.

Thatchi85
03-29-19, 07:19
I'm in Dubai for one night at Park Regis Kris Kin, anyone want to join forces tonight? Thinking of hitting up Ratsky's, have a fili itch.

Snow1998
04-04-19, 15:39
I'm in Dubai for one night at Park Regis Kris Kin, anyone want to join forces tonight? Thinking of hitting up Ratsky's, have a fili itch.Haven't been to Ratsky in ages. How is it?

I'm stuck in a pussy forsaken rural town in USA. Nearest massage with he is about 2 hours away. I realize now how spoilt we are in UAE. On a visit to Seattle it cost me $260 for a mechanical massage and equally mechanical FS.

Thatchi85
04-07-19, 18:02
Haven't been to Ratsky in ages. How is it?Unfortunately didn't get a chance to go, but I'm checking out Boracay tonight. If anyone is around and up for joining up, PM me before 11 PM please.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Komnetkijken
06-17-19, 21:37
Anyone in for hunting together on 26/27 June? York, Moscow, Premier, Kubu, Jules. Or all.

PM me.

SamiHeart143
06-18-19, 10:38
Anyone in for hunting together on 26/27 June? York, Moscow, Premier, Kubu, Jules. Or all.

PM me.[Deleted by Admin] I will be in 'Moscow' with my friends and ladies for drink / night out.

You can reach me. I can offer some good advice, friendly time and exchange both of our experiences.

Cheers mate.

DavisiMon
06-19-19, 09:52
Hi friends,

I am coming to Dubai on 30th this month and will be there for a week. Looking forward to having a wonderful time there. Requesting all your friendly support.

Regards,

Davis.

AMA111
09-08-19, 15:20
Hi everyone,

I'm in Dubai for a few days. Any mongers want to hang out for a drink and check out the talent? Hit me up. Would love some company and feedback.

Dxxxb
09-09-19, 03:48
Hi everyone,

I'm in Dubai for a few days. Any mongers want to hang out for a drink and check out the talent? Hit me up. Would love some company and feedback.Hi mate,

I will also be in Dubai this week. Will start to hit the road on Wednesday. PM me your details.

DogManDoofus
09-29-19, 00:52
I'm back through mid October again. Hoping to expand my horizons beyond my usual fav AMP's and will report my findings.

Asianjai
10-16-19, 20:44
Hello fellas,

Anyone in Dubai in the above dates, hit me up. Its more fun finishing WGs as a duo!

Wicked Roger
10-17-19, 01:17
Hello fellas,

Anyone in Dubai in the above dates, hit me up. Its more fun finishing WGs as a duo!I am there so can you PM me your contacts please. Look forward to it.

Asianjai
10-18-19, 18:38
Hello WickedRoger.

Not a senior member and fairly new on this site so not sure how to PM LOL unsure if I can or not.

Out of curiosity where do you plan to visit this week?

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

ISG Forum Subscriptions are $25.00 USD for 12 months.

There are ONLY two ways to purchase a subscription:

---------------------------------------------------

#1 With BITCOIN

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php#subscriptionbybitcoin

#2 By CASH THROUGH the MAIL

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php#subscriptionbycash

REGARDING PAYPAL

- I cannot accept PayPal because they'll shut us down as an "adult" website at the first complaint.

Been there, done that. No need to repeat the experiment.

Thank you for your support,

ISG Forum Admin

DogManDoofus
11-03-19, 06:27
I'll be back in the tail end of November. If anyone's looking for a wingman, I'll be staying downtown / WTC area.

RoccoMack
07-11-20, 15:14
Coming to Dubai on short notice next week and staying for a few weeks, now that ban was lifted. Last time I was in Dubai 5 yrs ago, I couldn't enjoy all the goodies and hobbies. Oh how painful it was to see all the available goodies and not be allowed to play. But now am coming solo and looking forward to the games. Read all sorts of posts about pricing etc, but would love to get some tips on where I should focus my hunting activities. Which bar / venue / area etc.

My preference are independents, not a fan of agencies. Walk ups hotels bars clubs all better setting for me. Web can be 50-50 hit-miss ratio so I'the rather see girls first then engage.

Prefer Thai / Phil / Indo / Latinas /(skinny) Black. I stay away from all Eastern European ladies and will certainly stay away from locals.

Please list some good venues or if not possible, perhaps just links to reports of places that are still active and good. Would hate all this covid nonsense to guide me into dead ends.

Thanks boys.

Plush Tiger
07-17-20, 08:00
Coming to Dubai on short notice next week and staying for a few weeks, now that ban was lifted. Last time I was in Dubai 5 yrs ago, I couldn't enjoy all the goodies and hobbies. Oh how painful it was to see all the available goodies and not be allowed to play. But now am coming solo and looking forward to the games. Read all sorts of posts about pricing etc, but would love to get some tips on where I should focus my hunting activities. Which bar / venue / area etc.

My preference are independents, not a fan of agencies. Walk ups hotels bars clubs all better setting for me. Web can be 50-50 hit-miss ratio so I'the rather see girls first then engage..Hi,

Welcome to you. First of all you need to RTFF. There's more information than your pecker can handle believe me. Here are a few pointers:

Set up a couple of VPN apps on your devices and read the related thread. Once in the country you need a little be of smarts to circumvent the filters telcos have to put on this website, you may even save the info on your device.

Once here get a couple of sim cards (one for work and one for mongering) and an additional cheap phone. As per the country and the forum rules we cannot share phone numbers directly, better get subscriptions so that members can communicate with you in private.

For Thai you will find them in spas, never heard of street walkers.

Same for Pinays, and you might also look at the thread 'Dating regular girls' and there are a few hotels where they hang out such as the Marco Polo and the Sea View if I remember well.

There's a thread for African girls with a few contributions from yours truly.

For Latinas, check the thread on Massage Republic but careful, there are a few African gangs that mug gullible punters and steal their money. RTFF you'll find how to spot them.

But my best advice would be to: go around in Tecom and KArama or Deira, check one of the spas and make a report or two using the same template as the other reviews in the "AMP in other areas of Dubai" and you'll (probably) get not only a good experience but surely lots of support from the Seniors direct in your.

Cheers.

Reiner Otto
01-07-21, 10:39
I will be 20-Jan-2021 until 28-Jan in DBX. Wingman is welcome to share stories, beer and some action, hopefully.

Gajith
03-24-21, 20:13
Folks, I will be in Deira area for couple of weeks, wingman is always welcome to share the fun.

BigDick88
11-09-21, 07:15
I'll be there with time set aside both day and night for mongering. Anyone else? MP please.

Nanovee
11-14-21, 10:07
Hi,

I'm travelling and staying in downtown in the beginning of Jan. Would like to join someone to hit the club scenes.

RushRider
02-22-22, 19:59
Looking for a wingman or two. I chase CIS. I have tons of experience in Dubai, but it is always more fun to hang out a bit before the fun begins. I will be hitting Red Square mostly, but willing to check out the new Rockafellas, but only with a wingman to help avoid the "bouncer tips". I have never been to Mint and would love to check it out. I will be taking a few "Russian Angels" outcalls, but in my 9 times there, I will be out at least 7 of those nights and taking a girl at least 7 days (incall and club girls). I stay at the JW MM in Business Bay. PM me or reply here if you don't have a membership.

DragonsSlayer
02-28-22, 17:26
Hello everyone,

I have been a Lurker for a while but now I have started my subscription, I hope we get along well and wait for my reports.

I am now planning a long week trip to Dubai focusing on the expo and adult fun.

I will be asking in other threads all the time but to summarize I have some questions.

1- Do you have any recommendations? Hotels, bars, girls, sites to check, etc.

2- Do you have any contacts you can share with me? (Unfortunately, none of my contacts are in UAE).

3- My trip is solo but I would love to meet you guys and hit some bars.

Lets chat in threads or PM.

Inblr01
04-30-22, 13:17
Friends,

I will be in bur Dubai and Dubai Marina area for couple of weeks, wingman is always welcome to share the fun.

DannyKing
05-18-22, 16:13
Friends,

I will be in bur Dubai and Dubai Marina area for couple of weeks, wingman is always welcome to share the fun.Am not a wingman, but can join to hunt for fun.

Arjuna Alpha
05-21-22, 13:34
Folks, I am in Dubai next Thursday through Sunday. If anyone is interested in hunting, please PM me.

Thanks.

Nash98
06-10-22, 19:04
Finally after 2 years coming back to Dubai and will be in Burdubai area.

Planning to visit the main clubs. Anyone free and would like to join me to hit the club scenes send me a message and we can link up.

Masiha1980
07-02-22, 19:43
I will be there trying to get all the monger action. If anyone wants to be friends. Drinking buddies and hunting together. PM me. Note: I am straight and only into girls so just looking to make a hanging out friend to explore dubai night life!

Greetings,

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

DXBTourist
07-23-22, 09:42
Hi All.

I'll be back with a chance to adventure on the 14th staying Hilton Al Habtoor as usual.

My free time is usually after 9 pm and I have done some scouting on local AMP's near where I am staying and MR girls. Some of them don't seem to have been reported on yet so hopefully some helpful feedback for you all. I will also have the odd afternoon or morning free if lucky.

I am just wondering if anyone has the details of a decent AMP with showers in the rooms that would be worth a visit, and also if anyone would be willing to PM the contacts of any Asian girls with natural boobs on the smaller side than the usual large man made ones.

Of course I understand if the seniors want to keep their contacts protected rather than trust a tourist like me but just thought I would ask.

Also a random question about Clubs in Dubai, what's the dress code. I doubt I would attend any as at 50 years and having working in nightclubs in my youth they are not really my thing, but am just curious.

Anyway thanks for taking the time to read the post here and hopefully in a few weeks I'll be field reporting some decent experiences.

Cheers DXB.

CptMargo
08-13-22, 17:39
Hi folks,

Been lurking around this shores for a while now and went through 100's of posts which were fantastic and very informative, especially the tips on how to stay safe and also negotiate kudos for looking out for each other! I've picked most places of where the action is and which ones to avoid again really appreciate the feedbacks from most members especially the seniors, speaking of which big thanks to at BLOOD RED as because of his posts on Deira I've decided that's where I'll be staying. And I like Arab girls which from your posts you do appreciate them as well. I have got a question and I'm hoping this is the right thread for it as mentioned I read post from a senior member who told a newbie that his post should have been on this thread and not on the Dubai reports. From reading several reports I know that Khaleej palace is green but there was a post from at BLOOD RED from October 2021 that they charge 50 or 150 for visitors? Is it still the case? Is it a good hotel to spend my entire 11 nights in mid September? It is a long post I appreciate any help. And will hopefully report back with some good adventures.

Stay safe.

CptMargo
08-15-22, 07:45
Hi folks,

Been lurking around this shores for a while now and went through 100's of posts which were fantastic and very informative, especially the tips on how to stay safe and also negotiate kudos for looking out for each other! I've picked most places of where the action is and which ones to avoid again really appreciate the feedbacks from most members especially the seniors, speaking of which big thanks to at BLOOD RED as because of his posts on Deira I've decided that's where I'll be staying. And I like Arab girls which from your posts you do appreciate them as well. I have got a question and I'm hoping this is the right thread for it as mentioned I read post from a senior member who told a newbie that his post should have been on this thread and not on the Dubai reports. From reading several reports I know that Khaleej palace is green but there was a post from at BLOOD RED from October 2021 that they charge 50 or 150 for visitors? Is it still the case? Is it a good hotel to spend my entire 11 nights
in mid September? It is a long post I appreciate any help. And will hopefully report back with some good adventures.

Stay safe.Called the Hotel this morning. Asked them I can't see the option to book a smoking room on the booking website they said we'll give you a room where smoking is allowed then popped the question about guests and whether it's free of charge they told me its fine to have guests visiting me but they charge 150 AED per guest.

SirJimbo
09-14-22, 09:55
From the AUH thread:

I will be flying in around 07:00 am on 18/9 and flying out around 01:00 am on 19/9.

My plan so far is to stay at either LRM, SS, or TRC. I'll check out some sights in the morning / midday as it will be too early to do any mongering, and go for a full Moroccan scrub + massage early afternoon.

I have a 'type' which is girl-next-door euro girls (blondes are a bonus, redheads are my kryptonite) as I have plenty of Asian talent around the places I usually frequent. If anyone has any recommendations of a good Moroccan spa where I could find something close (I already remember from the thread that TRC in-house spa has Russians but they are pretty firm on 10 reds for basic extras) I would be eternally indebted to you!

I'm also open to something new like Arab / Lebanese or Uzbek girls if they're worth the time.

BigBuk
10-03-22, 15:33
Hello,

Arriving into DXB tomorrow staying in Deira. Happy to hook up for some like minded meetings if anyone is up for it.

Hit me in up in the DMs.

Tupoi
10-12-22, 08:12
First time in Dubai, arriving tomorrow, might stay at Capitol for Czar, please. PM with reliable contacts or if you are in the area for co-mongering.

Inblr01
11-10-22, 17:29
Hi, in Dubai from tomarrow and will be put up in Diera area. Knows most of MP in area with full service.

I am searching for chinese joints contact who provide 220 add per hour service all including in flats. Do PM if anyone have latest contact. I tried my old one in Bur dubai, but numbers seems to be outdated now.

Open for joint mongering if any punter around.

Drfel
12-04-22, 04:48
In the area with an air bnb on the walk. Any other members interested in a MMF, (straight) ID say we would have to pay whomever close to double but if your into porn style fucking. Get in touch and we can tee it up.

IAmYour
01-05-23, 11:58
Greetings to fellow mongers!

I will be visiting Dubai later part of January or Early February for a 2 nights mongering trip. Have RTFF'ed a lot and now also posting my experiences here as well. It can be good if any of the fellow monger is also around for joint pump action as it will be lovely to be accompanied by a PRO. I can definitely reciprocate the same in my home country.

Hyder506
01-05-23, 18:17

I will be visiting Dubai later part of January or Early February for a 2 nights mongering trip. Have RTFF'ed a lot and now also posting my experiences here as well. It can be good if any of the fellow monger is also around for joint pump action as it will be lovely to be accompanied by a PRO. I can definitely reciprocate the same in my home country.Greetings, it will be lovely to match up in action for sure. Let get in touch once you are here.

Komnetkijken
01-06-23, 17:40

I will be visiting Dubai later part of January or Early February for a 2 nights mongering trip. Have RTFF'ed a lot and now also posting my experiences here as well. It can be good if any of the fellow monger is also around for joint pump action as it will be lovely to be accompanied by a PRO. I can definitely reciprocate the same in my home country.I'll be visiting DXB for a few days, 24/25 Feb. PM is active.

IronMerc
01-06-23, 21:43

I will be visiting Dubai later part of January or Early February for a 2 nights mongering trip. Have RTFF'ed a lot and now also posting my experiences here as well. It can be good if any of the fellow monger is also around for joint pump action as it will be lovely to be accompanied by a PRO. I can definitely reciprocate the same in my home country.I will be in dubai for Feb. 1 and Feb. 2. Staying in capitol hotel. PM is open.

Maringos
01-15-23, 10:49
Finally after 2 years coming back to Dubai and will be in Barsha area then Quoz.

Planning to visit AMP"s (Have RTFF). Anyone free and would like to join me to hit the AMP scenes send me a message and we can link up.

Also, I f weather permits, plan to hunt for SW for the thrill but not sure of area. My thoughts are rigga in diera, marina or JBR. Any thoughts or partners?

I'm straight, into aseans and skinny blacks.

My dm is active.

Thanks.

PhoenixBh
01-18-23, 11:36
I will be in dubai for Feb. 1 and Feb. 2. Staying in capitol hotel. PM is open.I will be staying in Capitol as well from 30th Jan to 2nd Feb. Would love to meet fellow mongers and do some hunting together.

BeetheG
01-20-23, 22:26
I'll be visiting for a few days if someone is interested in a wingman.

BeetheG
01-20-23, 22:27
If anyone is interested in a wing man get in touch.

RayanMan
01-23-23, 00:30
Hi guys I am visiting dubai in mid Feb. Happy to hang with some like minded people if anyone is up for it.

Mostly looking for Russian / Uzbek / Arab / European / Moroccan.

IAmYour
01-27-23, 06:58

I will be visiting Dubai later part of January or Early February for a 2 nights mongering trip. Have RTFF'ed a lot and now also posting my experiences here as well. It can be good if any of the fellow monger is also around for joint pump action as it will be lovely to be accompanied by a PRO. I can definitely reciprocate the same in my home country.Tickets Booked. Will be staying two nights 6 & 7th February. Will report my endeavors in the relevant thread as previously done. Kudoos.

BedMood
02-19-23, 18:05
Hello gentlemen,

Well, coming to Dubai to work hard and part hard.

Plan to hit the clubs and wonder if anyone in city to join.

Feb 28th. Mar 2nd.

Arjuna Alpha
03-31-23, 11:26
Hello. I am in Dubai 26th to 30th of April. Would be great to meet up and explore. Not 100% where I am going to stay; probably the Doubletree M Squre.

Would be great to explore the night life with a friend or two

Arjuna Alpha
04-21-23, 08:10
Not sure if things will have picked up after Ramadan. Anyone looking for a wingman? Love to check out the usual locations plus some of the upmarket venues / girls. Please PM.

Best.

Hello. I am in Dubai 26th to 30th of April. Would be great to meet up and explore. Not 100% where I am going to stay; probably the Doubletree M Squre.

Would be great to explore the night life with a friend or two

Komnetkijken
04-27-23, 14:01
Hi all,

Will visit DXB once more, 18-21 May, for a couple of days of fun. Staying in Bur Dubai and planning on visiting the usual places (Czar, Moscor) and maybe visiting new places (Barrio, Blue). Might even visit Premiere again; I liked it pre-COVID and I'm wondering if its back again.

If someone likes to join, let me know via PM. BTW, if you don't have some reports posted on the forum, then no need to write me a PM.

SethiatSpace
04-29-23, 01:47
Hi all,

Going back for the nth time to Dubai but this time for a long time, except for a break to go visit Kazakhstan. I'll stay in Capitol Hotel and plan on hitting all the classics plus some higher end venues.

Inblr01
05-14-23, 18:58
Hello mates,

I am in Dubai for few days. Let me know if some one open for joint hunting.

PM is open for discussing plan if any. Cheers inblr01.

BudgetMonger
06-27-23, 18:28
My first time and did a thorough RTFF. I am a desi guy, if anyone wants join me for punting escapades, please PM me.

SethiatSpace
07-19-23, 22:54
I'll be in Dubai early August, planning on hitting the usual spots / clubs. And go back to models-paradise, DIFC for candy-watching.

Mush Elvii
08-04-23, 18:57
Hi there,

Got some twist in work travel plan and ending up transiting for 2 nights in DXB.

I usually dabble into this hobby at South American or European continent so RTFF'ing to chart out 2 night. If anyone around or want to grab a drink, then PM.

Cheers.

CbatTravel
08-09-23, 18:20
In town 9 to 14 if anyone wants to hit a bar or 2.

TiaMoman
08-14-23, 16:17
Hey guys,

Coming back to Beautiful Dubai once again after '18 adventurous trip.

Will be in Dubai from 2nd Sept to 7th Sept.

Things have changed after covid at least I could feel while RTFF.

Hope this trip won't disappoints.

Play safe.

Tiamoman.

Dealwader
09-05-23, 18:19
Traveling to Dubai in couple of weeks.

Anyone in town interested to tag along and explore in Dubai can DM.

Arjuna Alpha
10-08-23, 10:53
I will be in Dubai October 13 to 16. Anyone want to hit a few spots etc, please PM.

Thank you.

RoamingGuru
10-31-23, 19:37
Dear All,

I am currently in Dubai till Nov 5th. Happy to connect with the clan.

Cheers.

Roamer.

HelloFromLah
11-22-23, 10:11
Hei? I am in Dubai for few days. Let me know if someone sanna join, and hunting. Want to out hang with age 20-33. Just pm.

NightHawker
11-29-23, 05:36
I will be in Dubai Dec 21 to 25. Anyone looking to monger?

Viejo66
01-27-24, 01:13
I had originally planned to be in the Dominical Republic next weekend, but an opportunity in Dubai came up that I could not pass on.

I'll be in Dubai Feb-12 thru Feb-17 with several free days and nights. If anyone would be interested in meeting up for a drink or dinner to share experiences let me know.

As a first timer to Dubai, I am reading as many posts by others as I can prior to the trip.

JackThePlaya
01-27-24, 11:23
I had originally planned to be in the Dominical Republic next weekend, but an opportunity in Dubai came up that I could not pass on.

I'll be in Dubai Feb-12 thru Feb-17 with several free days and nights. If anyone would be interested in meeting up for a drink or dinner to share experiences let me know.

As a first timer to Dubai, I am reading as many posts by others as I can prior to the trip.I could show you around. Hit me up.

Tokio1234
03-04-24, 19:33
I will be in Dubai Anyone looking to monger? Any Tips. Monger is not my Main. Reason to travel just a addon if I meet a cute one I have my Accommodation in Bur Dubai.

RoamingGuru
03-12-24, 05:24
Dear Fellow Hobbyists!

I will be in Dubai from March 18 to 25. Staying around BBay. Anybody around to catchup? I gather that Ramadan scene might be dull.

I am planning to meet some Asians for Incall and visit Mint, Mirchi along with Czar, Moscow to check out the talent. Any insights or reference will be great as well.

Cheers.

Roamer.