PDA

View Full Version : Northwest Territories

Admin
04-14-02, 00:22
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

nordick
06-15-02, 06:08
Any action in Yellowknife?

Eskimo Pie
04-06-04, 22:40
I dont know about YK, but Nunavut is probably the only place in the world where the women are no charge!

Seriously. Chicks in Nunavut are interested in one thing and one thing only, sex for fun!

Seen Some Action
06-19-04, 00:03
I was in Yellowknife on business for about a month and a half straight. The scene is very different from down south. They don't really have SW's in Yellowknife, and believe me I checked...but they do have women who sell sex for $, they just hang around in less than obvious places.

I had 2 experiences with picking up women while I was there. The first time I hung around the "Gold Range" just before closing - it's usually the last bar to close in town. I just started talking to a few girls that I saw on the street, just asked them "Are you looking for a good time? I'll make it worth your while." It only took me about 3 or 4 tries before I had a hit. I picked up this gal and she was pretty good looking. I took her back to my hotel room and for a cool $60 I got FS. She even showed up at my hotel room a few nights later, hammered looking for some cash and put out again.

The next rendezvous was a straight pick-up. I just went around checking out the bars looking for women who weren't with guys. There are a lot of women who come from small communities into the "big city" of Yellowknife looking for a good time. They get there, find all these bars and they just want to drink, party and get laid. So the first couple of women I found sitting alone I started talking to and drinking with. One of them was single and definitely on the prowl, within an hour we were back at my hotel room shagging.

So the scene is pretty good in Yellowknife, you just have to be outgoing and not afraid to chit-chat with women and get denied a few times!

There isn't much to do in YK besides drink, shag and shag any how.

Have fun in YK

In Korea
04-27-09, 18:02
Last post here was quite a while ago, but I'll be in Yellowknife for a while in the near future from Asia. is there anything happening? where should I be looking?

Yella Man
09-07-09, 18:03
Last post here was quite a while ago, but I'll be in Yellowknife for a while in the near future from Asia. is there anything happening? where should I be looking?

Back in Canada eh? I'm headed back to the Philippines to dive in January. I tried to PM you but the system wouldn't allow it for some reason.

Yella Man