PDA

View Full Version : Showpark

Neworlean
05-01-18, 14:31
It's 350 to enter and your ticket is good for 24 hours so you can really get two visits. The girls change regularly. They don't like to negotiate but the ones who aren't getting any attention will take 1000 otherwise it's $1500. I still go but don't think it's a good value with the doors fee. They advertise that they have a lot of girls but on Sunday and Monday it was dead with about 20 girls. You go so that you can see a lot of women in one place but feels a bit rushed and uncomfortable since there are so many people.

JonnyTheBoy
03-26-19, 16:38
I've been visiting Showpark for years. The place itself is decent enough but the price is too steep now. I remember when entrance was 60 kc, now it's 350 kc. 1500 for 20 minutes is also too much with the poor pound. The management is killing the place by hiking the rent on the rooms. Girls have to earn 5000 before they make a profit, this is why the price keeps rising for punters. But it's the same in Neon, Sweet P and so on. Places where bargains could be had are now dead because of bad (greedy) management.

I've had some really good sessions in Showpark but they are few and far between now. When the Romanian girls came a few yrs back it was like a breath of fresh air. Cz working girls are so far up their own arseholes that finding one to do anything but covered suck and fuck in Showpark is needle and haystack territory.

I called in last night and it was worse than in January. Place was dead apart from some pissed up locals, and still I couldn't get any deals going. I've had full GFE in Showpark before with Cz and Rom but I think those days have gone now.

I've never been one for Privat apartments because I hate going in blind and they tend not to speak good English. Saying that I've had full bb with Cz working girls who couldn't speak a word but I just don't see the opportunities now.

There are some stunning Rom girls in Showpark but they can be moody bitches. I would say they are as good as it gets body wise. Pussies are always immaculate, unlike Cz girls who tend to stink like fish / maggot farms, with arseholes to die for.

I did see a couple of new girls who looked interesting. They said that they were Ukrainian and were drinking alcohol. Very forward, grabbing my cock and rubbing themselves up and down me as I was trying to negotiate some action. I might give one a try.

There's a mad Vietnamese bird working there too. I've done her a few times in the past. If she likes you then you might get it free. She loves to fuck and will do most things but a bit old and battered looking.

MandingoBlack
06-29-19, 23:36
There are some stunning Rom girls in Showpark but they can be moody bitches. I would say they are as good as it gets body wise. Pussies are always immaculate, unlike Cz girls who tend to stink like fish / maggot farms, with arseholes to die for.I agree with you about stinking pussies at Cz working girls. 80% of the CZ girls are fucked had smelly pussies. It is a big turn off to me. I wonder why they're struggling to properly clean themselves down there.