PDA

View Full Version : The Happy Place AMP

Horatio Kane
06-05-18, 20:07
Guys. As requested a thread dedicated to the happy place. You all know what it means.

Languine
06-05-18, 21:18
Me and Pramoth and Ravi Ram made voting.

1. Best handy treatment (medical) and best bOObs combination: MrsC at wadi wadi park.

2. Best blow off: MissA in beach place (waiting in shadow MissA in media city).

3. Best body to bodies: MissS Ghatoot brunch.

IAintSpecial
06-05-18, 21:22
Guys. As requested a thread dedicated to the happy place. You all know what it means.Thanks for this!

John Marina
06-06-18, 18:57
Me and Pramoth and Ravi Ram made voting.

1. Best handy treatment (medical) and best bOObs combination: MrsC at wadi wadi park.

2. Best blow off: MissA in beach place (waiting in shadow MissA in media city).

3. Best body to bodies: MissS Ghatoot brunch.Regarding #2 - Amy or Augus?

Thanks.

Languine
06-06-18, 23:46
Regarding #2 - Amy or Augus?

Thanks.Hello,

The woman's name is Amy, hai na.

If you want also, number 1 is Chal and 3 is Sea.

Did you also try it Biness Bay?

Languine
06-06-18, 23:56
Best in real.

1. Anna Media City.

2. Maggie now is JBR.

3. Sonny in Ghatoot.

Best in boost with silicon.

1. Chalee Chal in Jameirah.

2. Cherries in Biness Bay.

3. Apples in Biness Bay.

Rudy R
06-07-18, 02:56
I noticed that the jolly place in DIP is having a Ramadan promotion, which was a good excuse to visit that place after a while. The entrance fee is reduced to two reds for one hour during daytime.

I was assigned to Miss N from the LOS. She looks a bit better on photos than in real life, but definitely doable. Her body has a very feminine shape with matching (sizeable) natural melons. At first she seemed a bit reserved, but after some time we warmed up and she became very friendly.

Her massage was more than ok. Maybe a bit short, but that left more time to play. After she noticed my building excitement while working on my thighs, the question about extras came on the table. On offer was "everything, but no f*. That included B2B and BBBJ, on which we agreed after some negotiations for five reds.

She stripped to her birthday suit and oh boy, her tits where enormous – silicone-free and with big nipples. In her lower regions, she kept a bit of trimmed Bush. Straightaway she went down on junior and his two amigos. She was also not shy to pay attention to the surrounding areas. In between, she alternated to some handiwork, which allowed me to play with her boobs. She also utilized them quite nicely to massage my front. It seemed like she also enjoyed our little session, judging how wet she got. I finally finished in her hands. We took a shower and said very friendly good-bye.

Place: 10/10.

Lady: looks 6/10, attitude 9/10.

Massage: 8/10.

Extras: 8/10.

WIR: yes, time well spent during a lazy afternoon in the quiet month.

Premmie
06-07-18, 16:55
Booked MissC near Wild Wadi. 300 dibs for 1 hour.

Initial thoughts, clearly in her 40's, not unattractive, but body looked a bit shot to me. However her barrocas look big and heavy, and I was hoping to play.

Super frosty, no chatting at all. No extras offered, and when I brought the item up was told she doesn't do. Massage was 7/10.

WIR? Nope.

Languine
06-08-18, 08:57
Booked MissC near Wild Wadi. 300 dibs for 1 hour.

Initial thoughts, clearly in her 40's, not unattractive, but body looked a bit shot to me. However her barrocas look big and heavy, and I was hoping to play.

Super frosty, no chatting at all. No extras offered, and when I brought the item up was told she doesn't do. Massage was 7/10.

WIR? Nope.This lady is complicate. You must go 3 or 5 time before the special and boob is show. Better try Sea or Bamoo.

Or instead you can offer she 2 k for sex outside and for sure you will see the whoppers, hai na.

Premmie
06-15-18, 13:34
Found myself within the have vicinity a couple of days back and thought I'the check Miss see out again.

She was free when I turned up, 300 dibs to the counter for the hour, and Miss see appeared and led me upstairs. She remembered me from before and was more chatty and in a better mood this time. After better than massage previously, on my back with 15 minutes to go asked if I wanted HJ finish and when I said yes, she says 300 is her price but no touching. WTF? Anyway this lady knows how to handle the cock well, very enjoyable, switching beteeen short and long strokes, play around back passage. No insertion. I didn't know where to put my hands, so I put them on the back of my head.

With a couple of minutes before I finish, she grabs my hand and puts it on one of her Charlies smiling and saying that she knows her job very well. Yep, I feel like there is some padding under her clothes, but as I reached under her top to unleash them, they were big, firm and some bounce too, although I couldn't tell if they were enhanced or not. Nice attentive clean up followed.

Before I left the room she explains that next time she will give me an erotic massage. Crumbs.

WIR? 70/30 I reckon.

Languine
06-16-18, 12:02
"It is like food, Is it justified to pay 1500 AED for a Michelin star restaurant versus 30 AED for McDonalds? It absolutely is if you can afford it without sacrificing other things for it. Would I pay 1500 AED for a michelin star restaurant to deliver food in my house? No because the experience is not only the actual food. I crowned a new happy champion recently and stated that I left the place with a smirk on my face. Yes I paid over 1 k for a service that didn't include FS but would never exchanged that one time of paying that much with a lifelong daily free service from famous Lina. ".

You don't want lifetime free service from Lina? Fine. Do you. I'd take Lina in a heartbeat because it's about, to me, quality and not necessarily ambiance. You got money to burn? Feel free.Like Happy place have most beautiful lady, VIP surround and the Thailand lady do expert massage more better than Chinese. Last time I go there I pay AED1000 all, and really I am very happy always.

Languine
06-16-18, 12:04
Found myself within the have vicinity a couple of days back and thought I'the check Miss see out again.

She was free when I turned up, 300 dibs to the counter for the hour, and Miss see appeared and led me upstairs. She remembered me from before and was more chatty and in a better mood this time. After better than massage previously, on my back with 15 minutes to go asked if I wanted HJ finish and when I said yes, she says 300 is her price but no touching. WTF? Anyway this lady knows how to handle the cock well, very enjoyable, switching beteeen short and long strokes, play around back passage. No insertion. I didn't know where to put my hands, so I put them on the back of my head.

With a couple of minutes before I finish, she grabs my hand and puts it on one of her Charlies smiling and saying that she knows her job very well. Yep, I feel like there is some padding under her clothes, but as I reached under her top to unleash them, they were big, firm and some bounce too, although I couldn't tell if they were enhanced or not. Nice attentive clean up followed.

Before I left the room she explains that next time she will give me an erotic massage. Crumbs.

WIR? 70/30 I reckon.Boss it sound like you receive normal handy and not famous special medical treatments. Good luck number 3 visit.

Languine
06-16-18, 12:07
Now I understand why people are say Miss T at wadi park is more popular than all the ladies. She is very beautiful and have amazing Whoppers. Massage is average, not so strong.

Pay reception 300 dhs like always and pay to Miss T 700 for body two body and she allows me lick the shave pussy which she enjoy. She explain next time if I pay she 1000 dhs, blow off my banana is 100% possible.

Premmie
07-16-18, 20:31
So a week ago I went to see MissC again, a buxom Thai 40-something MILF near to a water park. She was in a better mood than my previous visit a few weeks back. No shorts offered, just a towel and she got down to delivering a top massage. During some chit chat I reminded her that she promised me an erotic massage this time round, when she said "Really?" and started laughing. On the flip she leaves the room for what seems like an age, and comes back in with some cleansing lotion and hot towels. She discards the towel and starts cleaning my nether regions like a bed bath in a hospital. While she's doing that, I make a play for her hooters and she allows access (and explains she normally doesn't do allow boobs play), and then removes her top. LOL. She sits in between my legs and puts my legs over hers. Man what followed was a truly amazing experience of edging, perennial play and anal insertion with a well lubricated finger, the treatment (as she calls it) went on for what seemed like an hour, and my explosion was one of my most impressive ones for a long time. 300 dibs to reception and 300 to MissC. Remarkably she gave me her phone number which I didn't even ask her for.

Weekend, visit to JLT offshoot of the same chain. No booking made, just walked in and requested a 1 hour Thai oil massage which I paid 300 for. I was assigned MissP, who seemed like a younger 30-something MissC with a similar sized rack and same thick body. Again no shorts in sight. MissP gave a really good massage, and I even snoozed for a bit. There were a few hints with a bit of play in and between the legs and arse crack. Not much chatting, although she did say she had two kids. On the flip MissP is massage my inner legs and going for a playful grope. She offers B2B for 1000 or topless HJ for 500. I tell her I only have 300 (which was genuinely the case). Hooters out, natural and firm, maybe 36 the and allowed sucking. Functional HJ, explode, clean up, head massage. Very pleasant experience, but MissC technique, plus the slightly more higher end spa edges this particular experience. WIR? Not sure. Although looking at their Instagram updates, there seems to be a good few heavily stacked ladies in this outlet.

Rudy R
08-04-18, 15:06
Since some of my favourite ladies from Media City before have moved to that new venue, it was about time to check it out.

The AMP is located inside a hotel, directly accessible from the basement parking (convenient! It has new rooms with en-suite showers and doors with an actual lock for maximum privacy. Regular price for 1 h is 300, but you may also find some online deals.

On my first visit the lady I had booked, was already with somebody showing up before me. That dude simply nodded when the receptionist asked him whether it's me– blimey! A replacement was quickly found. That lady from the LOS with blonde hair was really friendly, but not my type– very good massage though. After establishing that I had been a customer of other branches, the extras came on the table. She even made hints that since the room has a lock, many kinds of play would be possible. I was interested in B2 B, but she quoted unreasonable high rates (1000 for B2 B, 500 for a topless HJ) and was not ready to accept my counter offers. We didn't come to an agreement and I left the place without any happy ending.

On my 2nd visit I was luckier. I booked a lady, I had already visited in Media City before. A very nice and natural beauty, with a rather petite body (nothing for the whoppers connoisseurs). She delivered a great relaxing massage, where she spent surprisingly quite some effort on my ears. For the extras HJ and B2 B were on offer. I said same as last time (B2B)- which was a couple of months ago, but no prices were discussed. I gave 500 as before.

She returned with her kit bag and stripped. Lovely to see a slim youthful body without any artificial enhancements. Some oily sliding action was followed by some tender kisses (sweet girl). I asked her to sit on my chest, to play with her pussy and boobs. She responded quite well, got quite vocal and by the contractions around my finger was clearly also having fun. She kept working with her hands on my meat and two veg. With all her noises, I also couldn't hold on much longer and left considerable amounts of my DNA all over.

Place: 10/10.

Lady: 8/10.

Massage: 8/10.

Extras: 8/10.

WIR: yes, very nice girl and a good massage, but not the most economic option.

I deliberately left out direct hints to identify the ladies easily. There really seems to be a cartel on the rates for extras – I guess that's why the first lady was too reluctant to drop prices and I don't want to put the other one in trouble. Details can be requested trough PM by contributing members only.

Premmie
08-04-18, 19:50
Since some of my favourite ladies from Media City before have moved to that new venue, it was about time to check it out.

The AMP is located inside a hotel, directly accessible from the basement parking (convenient! It has new rooms with en-suite showers and doors with an actual lock for maximum privacy. Regular price for 1 h is 300, but you may also find some online deals.

On my first visit the lady I had booked, was already with somebody showing up before me. That dude simply nodded when the receptionist asked him whether it's me blimey! A replacement was quickly found. That lady from the LOS with blonde hair was really friendly, but not my type very good massage though. After establishing that I had been a customer of other branches, the extras came on the table. She even made hints that since the room has a lock, many kinds of play would be possible. I was interested in B2 B, but she quoted unreasonable high rates (1000 for B2 B, 500 for a topless HJ) and was not ready to accept my counter offers. We didn't come to an agreement and I left the place without any happy ending.

On my 2nd visit I was luckier. I booked a lady, I had already visited in Media City before. A very nice and natural beauty, with a rather petite body (nothing for the whoppers connoisseurs). She delivered a great relaxing massage, where she spent surprisingly quite some effort on my ears. For the extras HJ and B2 B were on offer. I said same as last time (B2B)- which was a couple of months ago, but no prices were discussed. I gave 500 as before..I've checked this place out, and the good is that the ladies are really well trained in massage. The bad, a Miss and quoted me 1000 for B2B, and 800 for topless HJ. BJ was not on offer ("I not do" is what she told me). Is BBBJ now becoming a bit of a rarity at this chain? I mean if the girls ARE indeed getting 1000 for B2 B, I'm guessing they don't need to deliver BJs.

Rudy R
08-05-18, 03:59
I've checked this place out, and the good is that the ladies are really well trained in massage. The bad, a Miss and quoted me 1000 for B2B, and 800 for topless HJ. BJ was not on offer ("I not do" is what she told me). Is BBBJ now becoming a bit of a rarity at this chain? I mean if the girls ARE indeed getting 1000 for B2 B, I'm guessing they don't need to deliver BJs.Not sure about the new ladies there, but 2 of them who worked in Media City before were offering that kind of service.

Premmie
08-05-18, 17:59
After spending big on an unremarkable 4 hand experience, to console myself I decided to play safe and visit to MissC a 40 something MILF.

Massage is 10/10 and on its own would be worth the visit. Although she has a 'butter wouldn't melt' look about her, which means you could take her home to meet your mom, man this woman really knows how to wind you up with her medical treatment.

While keeping me high and on edge, I had good 20 minutes extended play with the perfect Whoppers (which normally make an appearance at the end), and she let me milk her to my hearts content.

The only downside is that I feel like she's detached from the whole play bit, like she's just going through the motions.

Sensual touches and could well be a GFE, but will need to push it a bit more to find out.

For me this feels like a bargain 300 dibs for the spa, and as always a standard 300 for MissC.

Languine
08-08-18, 05:19
After spending big on an unremarkable 4 hand experience, to console myself I decided to play safe and visit to MissC a 40 something MILF.

Massage is 10/10 and on its own would be worth the visit. Although she has a 'butter wouldn't melt' look about her, which means you could take her home to meet your mom, man this woman really knows how to wind you up with her medical treatment.

While keeping me high and on edge, I had good 20 minutes extended play with the perfect Whoppers (which normally make an appearance at the end), and she let me milk her to my hearts content.

The only downside is that I feel like she's detached from the whole play bit, like she's just going through the motions.

Sensual touches and could well be a GFE, but will need to push it a bit more to find out.

For me this feels like a bargain 300 dibs for the spa, and as always a standard 300 for MissC.Boss before this womes is hit and miss, but now when I go yesterday always VIP experience and never ask for more than 300 derehams. Blow off is not all the time possible bhai, but she explain me all the other ladies in the spa can do everything.

Languine
08-24-18, 15:04
Boss before this womes is hit and miss, but now when I go yesterday always VIP experience and never ask for more than 300 derehams. Blow off is not all the time possible bhai, but she explain me all the other ladies in the spa can do everything.Now I hear these days she is offer partial refund to customer who is not happy with services.

Better to try Top or Tikky, hai na.

Premmie
08-27-18, 14:17
Very slender lady with obvious jacked up hooters. Pleasant personality.

Massage is 5/10.

On top of the 300 for reception, she asked 200 for HJ, 500 topless. Nothing was quoted for B2 be or BBBJ. We agreed on 500, but she would also remove her bottom clothes.

After feeling each other's bodies up, I asked if she was happy for DATY, and she lay back, opened wide and enjoyed herself.

Overall experience was probably a 6/10.

WIR, really not sure.

CoolLallu
09-07-18, 00:01
Miss M. JBR has the best whoppers in the business.

Languine
09-08-18, 08:17
Miss M. JBR has the best whoppers in the business.Miss M I have tried few times. Boobs is amazing and real 38 Dcup size. But massage is weak, like 4/10.

Sometimes biggest size is not best way. There are better Whoppers in Jameirah shop.

Premmie
09-08-18, 08:37
When I went to MissC the other day near to the wild place, she remained in the room watching me get undressed and eventually remarked on junior being awake by saying "already you excited?

In my obvious plateau state I asked her if she could urgently relieve me. No problem here, Whoppers Out straight away which she let me play and suck on as she delivered a pretty decent HJ at a frantic pace. Speed was the essence, and I came in 5 minutes.

Massage started, and was good as usual. 20-minutes left and medical massage starts and there was still a decent amount of juice in the tank as from my second pop it seemed like I completely coated her left boob with baby batter.

Starting with the Happy ending is a good way to go to ensure two pops, plus the lady delivering the massage has her knockers out for the duration.

Money - 400 dibs for 90 minutes and 300 on top for the lady.

WIR. Yes, once a week at the moment.

Cheeky Darky
09-25-18, 16:46
After being away for a very long time, I have some time to get down to some reporting, catch up with a few old hands that hang around here and start filing reports once again. No big long stories just the un-"adulterated" facts.

After being accidentally introduced to Happy Place by an ex GF who thought it would be nice to have a couples massage, I knew what the game was the second I walked into the place. Unfortunately having the GF in a room next door put the kibosh on any naughty deeds. It took a long time to get rid of the GF permanently and start my mongering days again.

In recent times I've been to the branch in the big investment place (but it ain't really). I've had never booked a girl, just randomly arrived and taken whoever is free 3 times out of 4 visits its been a girl with a breakfast item name. A little on the thick side, but English is good and honestly wouldn't stop talking throughout a fairly good massage. Came time for the deed, 5 red ones, B2B slide, no BJ on offer. Not a bad experience fairly middling.

Most recent visit however had a girl with a cold drink name. Very pretty face, probably the best looker at this location. Very average massage, but was very keen to get down to business (not in a rushed way). Agreed on 5 red ones again, she went straight for BBBJ without hesitation. Not opposed to touching her everywhere and shot between her arse cheeks which is a new one for an AMP without full service. Would recommend. Very pretty face as mentioned, no real conversation, body is curvy in the right kind of way.

Languine
10-16-18, 19:22
After being away for a very long time, I have some time to get down to some reporting, catch up with a few old hands that hang around here and start filing reports once again. No big long stories just the un-"adulterated" facts.

After being accidentally introduced to Happy Place by an ex GF who thought it would be nice to have a couples massage, I knew what the game was the second I walked into the place. Unfortunately having the GF in a room next door put the kibosh on any naughty deeds. It took a long time to get rid of the GF permanently and start my mongering days again.

In recent times I've been to the branch in the big investment place (but it ain't really). I've had never booked a girl, just randomly arrived and taken whoever is free 3 times out of 4 visits its been a girl with a breakfast item name. A little on the thick side, but English is good and honestly wouldn't stop talking throughout a fairly good massage. Came time for the deed, 5 red ones, B2B slide, no BJ on offer. Not a bad experience fairly middling.

Most recent visit however had a girl with a cold drink name. Very pretty face, probably the best looker at this location. Very average massage, but was very keen to get down to business (not in a rushed way). Agreed on 5 red ones again, she went straight for BBBJ without hesitation. Not opposed to touching her everywhere and shot between her arse cheeks which is a new one for an AMP without full service. Would recommend. Very pretty face as mentioned, no real conversation, body is curvy in the right kind of way.Big tits and thick body in middle part.

Massage was just 12 minutes and average. Blow off I enjoy for 30 minutes, then I finish and still time for massage head.

Pay to place 250 and 1000 to the woman's for massage, blow off and pussy play.

Languine
11-07-18, 16:28
Maybe because more old womans' she is put the weight more.

Number 22 visit to Wadi Park this year. 90 minutes pay to reception 400, and after 60 minutes medium to strong massage which is very good, whoppers is open for the medical massage and finish explosion. I pay bonus 500.

Pramoth explain me he will visit the weekend and open account here for do honest posting. He explain me he wish to see if Whoppers show is possible because number 1 and number 2 time he go, he never see, but he receive the special medical treatments.

Languine
11-23-18, 22:11
I feel very lukyim to experience the medical treatments and Whoppers show.

Now it's right time to find new Thailand MILF who can give similar treatments and also have big boob, hai na.

Languine
12-24-18, 17:12
Miss M is age more than 40, and she do very good erotical massage and play will balls and bumb hole to make more excite. After one hour I request blow off service and blow off is very good fast and really she is enjoy, but not allow cum in moth.

Massage is 8/10.

Whoppers score 9/10 and like size E and firm, but miss M is bigger size in body and bumb.

Blow off is like 9/10 also and I am happy to give 10 if she allow cum in moth.

Pay is 350 to spa and 1000 bonus to miss m.

Languine
01-01-19, 05:02
M in JLT brunch Wellness (500 pay).

A in JBR brunch have (500).

See in Jameirah brunch have who is do swallow sometimes also (300 is pay medical but blow off is receive if she like u).

All are have the whoppers delight accept A who is big blow up and see is semi-fake style.

Happy New Years and me, Pramoth and Rami Ram are look forward to many happy experience accept see is no more in Jameirah so we must look for old, experience woman's who is do medial treatments, hai na.

Languine
01-08-19, 19:56
The other day I choosing miss sea, and giant whoppers delight when I see her in the grey uniform.

She remember me before and explain after basic standard massage body 2 body is possible only pay 1 k dirhams.

We agree 800 k maximum and she take off everything and make room very dark.

I ask for blow off and she explain she is never do. When I explain she that miss before is give me good blow off and sometime free, she explain that is not possible, hai na.

There is small tension in the room when finish. All pay is 300 one hour and maxim 800 body to body.

NewCoco
02-05-19, 17:38
I visited two branches of the chain after they changed their name.

One in deira and other in SZR.

Both have nice girls.

In Deira I got an OK massage and the girls was cool with slim body and fake boobs.

In SZR branch the massage was really good but the lady was not that much into chatting.

Both lady did B2B and BJ.

Places are really clean and neat. But extras expensive as usual (B2B 500).

And no chance for FS at any means.

Languine
07-26-19, 19:16
Miss G at Barsha brunch delivered to me good massage, handy and blow off, just pay 1300 dhs all.

When I receive blow off, she remove bottom and gee string and man, this is the biggest and roundest bum I ever see.

After I finish and pay, she explain missus see is return to Dubai.

JyinJapan
01-28-20, 06:47
Are all the Happy Places in Dubai closed?

Dizaster
07-11-20, 11:11
This heaven of a place is operating again its confirmed.

I'm hitting Jumeirah 3 and planning to book "S" the Moroccan, hopefully she hasn't been spoiled enough by the locals to the point of asking a fortune for extras, will report soon.

AmRev2017
07-22-20, 22:26
This heaven of a place is operating again its confirmed.

I'm hitting Jumeirah 3 and planning to book "S" the Moroccan, hopefully she hasn't been spoiled enough by the locals to the point of asking a fortune for extras, will report soon.So, did you get to meet Ms. S? How was the meeting, and how much was the damage?

I saw her pic on Instagram, and she looks like the Moroccon who used to work for me in one of my previous companies. I'd say 90% similarity.

She was hot, with right assets and had this charm of taking me around the city in her car after work. (I was new at that time in Dubai).

Aaahhh those were the days.

Do share your experience, then I will plan accordingly.

Cheers!

JakeSimon0707
07-29-20, 23:43
So, did you get to meet Ms. S? How was the meeting, and how much was the damage?

I saw her pic on Instagram, and she looks like the Moroccon who used to work for me in one of my previous companies. I'd say 90% similarity.

She was hot, with right assets and had this charm of taking me around the city in her car after work. (I was new at that time in Dubai).

Aaahhh those were the days.

Do share your experience, then I will plan accordingly.

Cheers!Same here. I also saw her pic on IG and was wondering if anyone checked her out as well. Was planning a trip but will wait for a report before I proceed.

Also Ms and caught my eye from another branch. Wondering if anyone had any experience with her.

Languine
07-30-20, 12:54
Same here. I also saw her pic on IG and was wondering if anyone checked her out as well. Was planning a trip but will wait for a report before I proceed.

Also Ms and caught my eye from another branch. Wondering if anyone had any experience with her.Hallo buna. Are you think abouts short hair, small boobs but fit bodies? Before she in Ghatoot but now Habtoor City, hana.

Man this womans is do everything and she explain because right now no BF.

JakeSimon0707
07-31-20, 23:36
Hallo buna. Are you think abouts short hair, small boobs but fit bodies? Before she in Ghatoot but now Habtoor City, hana.

Man this womans is do everything and she explain because right now no BF.I was referring to Miss and (rhymes with Joy) from the Al Barsha branch. Massive Rack. Wondering if anyone could share experience with her and Miss S the Moroccan from Jumeirah Branch.

Languine
08-01-20, 10:23
I was referring to Miss and (rhymes with Joy) from the Al Barsha branch. Massive Rack. Wondering if anyone could share experience with her and Miss S the Moroccan from Jumeirah Branch.Hallo buna. Yes this one is have extreme whoppers delights and look at the fotoz seem natural to me. I didn't try yet, but if you wish for extra large size natural whoppers and good massage and blow off and coming in moth you can try with Miss M in JLT brunch, hana.

Plush Tiger
10-28-20, 05:11
While on their website, I found that they offer 45 minutes for 190 which is still high but much less than their silly 3 reds based door fee. I took up on this occasion and decided to revive some fond memories with Miss and (almost like an Ice Age Character) who previously worked in the Deira branch and is now by Dragon mart. I just love her lovely hourglass figure, wide hips and bubbly asses are such a turn on for me. The massage I shall admit was very good and the B2 B wonderful and the extra memorable. She laid down on her belly an let me slide the little one between her ass cheeks without penetration. Finally we reversed and she sat on my shaft in reverse cow girl (without penetration) and started sliding back and forth till I came.

Place: 9.

Girl looks: 8.

Massage: 9.

Extra: 8.

Damage: 190 for the house 4 for B2B (still too expensive for my taste).

WIR: yes after a while.

Plush Tiger
11-06-20, 17:49
I found out that the model looking whose name starts with G as in a music instrument has moved in a new spin off of the expensive happy place. The be*DS raked up the price even higher as if it were not enough already. But I really like how she looks and want to treat myself one of these days. With the Covid I am much less frequently visiting spa and willing to pay a little more if hygiene is there. So here is my question, has any one dependable tried her skills? What extras does she offer? Is it worth it? I am not willing to waste 3 reds for a shoulder rub.

Thanks!

NightRider0911
11-12-20, 20:40
Are you referring to Miss P from tecom? The one who used to do a great B2B in miss K's place?

JyinJapan
11-13-20, 06:24
Are you referring to Miss P from tecom? The one who used to do a great B2B in miss K's place?This one is his instrument of choice.

UKCouple2022
05-10-22, 17:31
Only just joined but wanted to share experience me and my wife had back in Nov.

Went to this well know. Place upon JBR / Marina which has a website you can review staff. Entry cost hire at 3 reds each for myself and my wife. Ushered into separate rooms, spoke to one masseuse and mentioned my wife had fantasy of special experience. Started negotiation at 8 reds and got her to 4 reds. Policy of no couples in same room so left her too it. Wife unaware.

Called into room as wife insisted I watch, masseuse (name of famous epic Clapton anthem) stripped down and began DATY upon wife with heavy finger action. Plenty of pausing and access to her body (top half only) for both of us. Successful finish the the act and I went back to finish my massage (no extras).

Total damage was 7 reds for wife. Pricey but high quality girl and service. Plan to return when we come back to Dubai in a few weeks.

FilipDevries
12-09-22, 14:45
Where: JBR.

Who: Miss and.

WIR: no.

Although this place is frowned upon by many on the forum, for reasons I can agree with, I do have great memories here. This was my very first spa in Dubai with goddess like creatures like Maria and Liza. They don't work here anymore, so I write their full names. I don't think I have ever seen a more perfect body then Maria. Flawless enhanced boobs, with the most amazing toned ass. Enhanced boobs, but oh so soft to the touch. The whole spinner package. A pure 10. Perfect size, breasts and award winning ass. Spectacular! Sadly, she has left the place. I have been told she went back to Thailand, but not sure if true. Liza, a solid 9 in my book, also went back and left the bizz. She build her house with Happy money and got herself a new boyfriend.

Anyway, back to current day JBR Happy.

Miss and looks pretty on the pictures. However, in real life she's very average looking, with a big but, serious belly fat and tiny mosquito sized breasts. Talk about misleading pictures. Sigh.

Her massage skills are better then most. Her talking skills not so much. It's the "I'm a cute little girl" voice that she uses and she doesn't have the looks to match it.

After 30 minutes massage, we agreed on BBBJ for 7 reds (I know. Crazy price, but its the happy place) with CIM. It was descent. She took of her cloathing but I politely asked her not to do b2 b as she's just to fat for my personal taste. What a bad looking girl for a happy place.

Came in her mouth, showered, and left.

FilipDevries
12-10-22, 21:34
Miss "NAT" (autocorrect seems to change it every time.).

XxxJk18
02-28-23, 12:31
Hi, has anyone tried Miss M? Her insta is attractive with great jugs, body, height. Does she give a good GFE / company? And how many reds.

BigHat849
04-05-23, 11:30
I mentioned this a few days ago as I want to V Happy (order is different). Girl told me the happy group split as it was owned by a euro couple who are no longer together. So we have happy v and v happy, two different things.

Joe Karnavic
04-05-23, 17:54
I mentioned this a few days ago as I want to V Happy (order is different). Girl told me the happy group split as it was owned by a euro couple who are no longer together. So we have happy v and v happy, two different things.This Split may be a case of wife catching husband in compromising position with big boob "HV" girl LOL.

Snow1998
04-05-23, 18:55
I mentioned this a few days ago as I want to V Happy (order is different). Girl told me the happy group split as it was owned by a euro couple who are no longer together. So we have happy v and v happy, two different things.And from your report it seems both places follow the same crazy prices. Maybe this thread should be renamed "the happy Places" LOL.

BigHat849
04-06-23, 13:17
And from your report it seems both places follow the same crazy prices. Maybe this thread should be renamed "the happy Places" LOL.I'm going to try one more time and see if I can get that girl to be more reasonable. Not sure how she'll react if I mention how I could get hours of FS from better looking girls in Bangkok for what she's asking for a topless BBBJ.

IAmYour
04-21-23, 07:42
I am looking to try Happy Place- VIP one- probably an offshoot due to recent split. Have shortlisted a girl working in Jumeirah 3 branch- her name when translated from english means "forever / life till eternity" and is 3rd last therapist from the list displayed on the website. Her IG handle is very happening due to which my little head has started spinning. I will like to ask for suggestions from forum members that is it worth it and if any one has tried her then review will be highly appreciated and also give some suggestions on pricing as this will be my first foray into the happy place.

Joe Karnavic
04-22-23, 06:24
I am looking to try Happy Place- VIP one- probably an offshoot due to recent split. Have shortlisted a girl working in Jumeirah 3 branch- her name when translated from english means "forever / life till eternity" and is 3rd last therapist from the list displayed on the website. Her IG handle is very happening due to which my little head has started spinning. I will like to ask for suggestions from forum members that is it worth it and if any one has tried her then review will be highly appreciated and also give some suggestions on pricing as this will be my first foray into the happy place.Happy place is normally expensive place. I do not know about specific girl but generally most of them will take 500 plus for HJ or 700 for b2 b. At the counter it can be 250-300. Anyone who has tried this place recently can give feedback if these prices are still existing. The total cost will be same as any European spa like Lavana where a Ukranian girl will give you b2 b at 500. The only plus point at Happy place will be good massage by Thai girls.

If you have Happy place in mind go for it and report back so we will know the price comparisons.

ClitLover2012
04-22-23, 10:23
Can confirm these prices still hold good. Was there yesterday at the Business Bay outlet. Rates are 700 for B2 B or 800 for B2 B with BJ. The two key advantages of the Happy Place are 1) High quality BJ's and the girls aren't shy to go all the way and swallow your entire load 2) good massages from some strong Thai girls who are well trained. Some of them are quite toned as well and clearly workout a lot. You can identify these from their Instagrams.

Happy place is normally expensive place. I do not know about specific girl but generally most of them will take 500 plus for HJ or 700 for b2 b. At the counter it can be 250-300. Anyone who has tried this place recently can give feedback if these prices are still existing. The total cost will be same as any European spa like Lavana where a Ukranian girl will give you b2 b at 500. The only plus point at Happy place will be good massage by Thai girls.

If you have Happy place in mind go for it and report back so we will know the price comparisons.

Ruffeek
05-07-23, 23:24
I will like to ask for suggestions from forum members that is it worth it and if any one has tried her then review will be highly appreciated and also give some suggestions on pricing as this will be my first foray into the happy place.I think the one you mean is the lady with a name that has 3 letters, and starts with A. Till about 5 or 6 months ago, she worked in another spa in Jumeirah 1, a place with a certain "aura" to it. And her name there was the same as the virgin mother's name (quite a misnomer in this case!

At that spa, I visited with her exactly twice. EXCELLENT masseuse for sure. And the price for additional services (including B2 B) was far more reasonable at that place. I paid 270 at the Spa for a 90-minute booking and 500 more was sufficient for B2 be with oral, finishing between her twins. On the second visit, additional mutual playing was allowed.

Talking of her twins, I found them to be firm and upstanding citizens (so to say), mainly due to the miracles of silicone. Apart from that, her skin is smooth as is typical of ladies from that part of the world. The only thing that turned me off a bit were the wire retainers in her mouth (I am ALWAYS concerned about the potential of some of my most delicate skin being caught in such wires -- probably a groundless fear!

Once she moved over to the "Happy" place, I was no longer happy to go there as I saw it as significant price inflation for the same service performed by the same person.

But, now that you have possibly mentioned her (assuming we're talking about the same person), I have the notion to visit her again. Luckily for me, I am currently traveling for work. So, hopefully, by the time I return to Dubai, this notion will have disappeared from my head!

IAmYour
05-13-23, 06:06
I think the one you mean is the lady with a name that has 3 letters, and starts with A. Till about 5 or 6 months ago, she worked in another spa in Jumeirah 1, a place with a certain "aura" to it. And her name there was the same as the virgin mother's name (quite a misnomer in this case!Thankyou for a detailed review of the Lady however, I am referring to someone else, a tall Thai, her name starts with H and ends with T and is a five letter word meaning forever, eternity, long life etc.

BigHat849
06-29-23, 10:57
Went back to the vh in aloft I had mentioned a few months ago, asked for the girl I had seen before. She remembered me and offered b2 b for 500, overpriced I know, but I said yes because of reasons.

She began with BBBJ, not bad. I told her I wanted to DATY when I saw her clean pussy, she said that would be an extra 200, which really ruined my mood. I countered by telling her ID give her 200 if she didn't come from my DATY, and logically she should pay me if she came since that was the business model they were operating on.

She's clever and knows how to negotiate but her pussy was wet pretty soon and I was able to live up to my part of the bargain so she "let" me DATY for free (how kind).

I was pretty annoyed still so I told her to get on her knees and went back to BBBJ, I told her I was going to see if she could DT, and she was a sport and tried, but it was too much for her. I gave her space to breathe, but grabbed her hair and guided her until I popped in her mouth. She didn't protest but afterwards told me I was a "sadist" with a smile on her face. Not sure if she understood what it means or if she was saying something else.

Overpriced, but I ended up having a good experience.