PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery Chit Chat

Admin3
01-01-00, 04:00
Thread Starter.

Naughtyboy2
06-01-17, 06:59
Logged in after some time of absence, just read back a few pages and see things are still same, crap services and higher prices.

Met this girl below during my travels and she only cost me 30 USD a night, columbian, wild, beautiful, curvy and XXX certified and always on full night including break fast cooked by her.

When will we get these kind of services in India.

Regards.

The. T.Never in India.

NB2.

CrazzyMonger
02-03-18, 14:13
Requested the WG to be clean shaven. And she styled it for me.

FR soon in Delhi forum.

Ndn Playboy
02-16-18, 17:50
Thought of adding some spice. Met her again in Mumbai. Complete GFE if you pay by her demand. But pricey though. Adding pics from my recent visit.Could you share the info for her.

Cool Monk
05-04-18, 05:29
Met this girl in Bangalore 2 yrs back, awesome.Yep the key word "back" rightly suits the pic. LOL! That's a stunning butt.

BoobsManiac
06-09-18, 05:22
Haven't posted here for ages. But that doesn't mean I have not been active.

Well. Since we are into bringing life into the photo gallery. Here's my contribution.

Met this one 2 weeks back in Mumbai.Is this girl still active? Can anyone help me with her details please?

BoobsManiac
06-30-18, 05:40
IF you like these, she does play naughty nurse as well. Will put them up in the cumming days.

Enjoy!

She has one of the best boobs you can find in a young lady. Comment if you want to see them boob lovers.

DT.Well not able to see those melons properly LOL, ass looks nice though.

Focus more on boobs.

AbhiSingh
06-30-18, 08:31
Bro,

Amazing pics.

Where do you get these lovely beauties.

Please PM share and care.

IF you like these, she does play naughty nurse as well. Will put them up in the cumming days.

Enjoy!

She has one of the best boobs you can find in a young lady. Comment if you want to see them boob lovers.

DT.

SweetStranger
07-01-18, 04:51

Enjoy!

DT.What a catch brother, you always raise the bar in banging the hottest chicks. Cheers.

Is she based in India.

BoobsManiac
07-01-18, 07:50
Sorry the pics got missed out.

Enjoy.Now that's what I call tasty yummy raisins, waiting to be sucked.

Good Job.

DallasTinku
07-01-18, 07:51
Well not able to see those melons properly LOL, ass looks nice though.

Focus more on boobs.Pics are posted now. Did not upload last time.

Re sizing it and uploading is a pain in the ass.

Enjoy.

Regards.

BoobsManiac
07-29-18, 04:57
FR in Delhi forum.DT man, awesome pics.

You belong to the rare tribe of mongers now in ISG who are posting pics with giving us an insight about the various details of a girl, viz body, rate, worthy of the damage, etc in your adventures.

And at the same time, making sure the privacy of the girl is well protected by covering her face which is my policy too. Otherwise nowadays I find many FRs as boring piece of history without a proper name of the girl or any pic, making ISG in India dull, specially in Mumbai.

Greatly appreciate the gutsy monger alive in you and don't stop posting pics. We need to keep this tribe alive.

Kudos.

BM.