PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Arrangement

ClitLover2012
09-02-18, 04:41
Was wondering if anyone on here in Singapore has used the Seeking Arrangement or similar Sugar Dating sites? While some of the women on here think their pussies are made of gold, there are some real gems out here! Normal women with day jobs, students who are struggling for cash but need the money to make ends meet, tourists from abroad who are looking for Crazy Rich asian men like us who can shower them with money and gifts, there are all kinds of women on here! I have so far targeted the 18-23 age bracket and find a lot of sexy students who are willing to meet up for $500 a date. The older girls, models etc expect $1000+ a date. Women looking for long term partners are looking for monthly allowance of $5000+ per month.

While this route works out a little more expensive and you will spend extra money wining and dining these women, nothing comes close to fucking a normal, horny woman and this is a very different experience from a WG. There are some WGs on here as well, masquerading as regular women, but you can easily call them out! I have had 2 women in the past 1 month, one a local Singaporean student who has just graduated and a Middle Eastern girl from Dubai who was visiting on holiday. Both were 9 to 10 on the experience scale! One downside is the fact that these women are looking for average to above average looking guys / guys with a little bit of game. I have heard that they bump up their monetary expectation bigtime if they don't like how the guy looks. So theres a possibility of meeting some drama queens on here as well, but my experience so far has been very positive. Also, the girls on here don't appreciate sharing their numbers. Next, would like to sample some of the milfs, there are several 35 plus women on the site too.

Do share if you have some good (and bad) experiences on this site, would be useful to have more views.

Midwestern
09-02-18, 05:08
Was wondering if anyone on here in Singapore has used the Seeking Arrangement or similar Sugar Dating sites? While some of the women on here think their pussies are made of gold, there are some real gems out here! Normal women with day jobs, students who are struggling for cash but need the money to make ends meet, tourists from abroad who are looking for Crazy Rich asian men like us who can shower them with money and gifts, there are all kinds of women on here! I have so far targeted the 18-23 age bracket and find a lot of sexy students who are willing to meet up for $500 a date. The older girls, models etc expect $1000+ a date. Women looking for long term partners are looking for monthly allowance of $5000+ per month.

While this route works out a little more expensive and you will spend extra money wining and dining these women, nothing comes close to fucking a normal, horny woman and this is a very different experience from a WG. There are some WGs on here as well, masquerading as regular women, but you can easily call them out! I have had 2 women in the past 1 month, one a local Singaporean student who has just graduated and a Middle Eastern girl from Dubai who was visiting on holiday. Both were 9 to 10 on the experience scale! One downside is the fact that these women are looking for average to above average looking guys / guys with a little bit of game. I have heard that they bump up their monetary expectation bigtime if they don't like how the guy looks. So theres a possibility of meeting some drama queens on here as well, but my experience so far has been very positive. Also, the girls on here don't appreciate sharing their numbers. Next, would like to sample some of the milfs, there are several 35 plus women on the site too.

Do share if you have some good (and bad) experiences on this site, would be useful to have more views.I used SA site for a year and a half and banged 23 SA women. Overall, YMMV, but most are losers or have some other problem. And, unlike with WGs, they have your contact info and some will end up knowing who you are. This can create problems later. I have now returned to WGs. Little or no drama and I remain an anonymous John. I think you will eventually quit SA once the novelty wears off or until you have a bad experience.

ClitLover2012
09-02-18, 08:16
Thanks, that is useful perspective. I use my home country whatsapp number and wechat and never give my phone number to any of the girls. But yeah, there are ways for them to hunt you down and potentially cause a problem in your personal life if they want to. The other thing as I mentioned, I am not going for women who use the keyword "marriage minded", that can be a pain, haha. Most of my targets are 18-23 students who want the cash to complement their lifestyle, LOL.

Thanks again, lets see how this goes.

I used SA site for a year and a half and banged 23 SA women. Overall, YMMV, but most are losers or have some other problem. And, unlike with WGs, they have your contact info and some will end up knowing who you are. This can create problems later. I have now returned to WGs. Little or no drama and I remain an anonymous John. I think you will eventually quit SA once the novelty wears off or until you have a bad experience.

Midwestern
09-02-18, 13:42
Thanks, that is useful perspective. I use my home country whatsapp number and wechat and never give my phone number to any of the girls. But yeah, there are ways for them to hunt you down and potentially cause a problem in your personal life if they want to. The other thing as I mentioned, I am not going for women who use the keyword "marriage minded", that can be a pain, haha. Most of my targets are 18-23 students who want the cash to complement their lifestyle, LOL.

Thanks again, lets see how this goes.I had a few college girls. One was okay. The others were always flaking on dates because they are busy with their college lives. The last thing they wanted to do was hang out with an old guy, even if it was while wining and dining. They would rather be partying with their friends. Many times after we banged, the girl couldn't wait to take off and go clubbing with her friends. And it will eventually be a downer when you realize that hot young guys are fucking these girls for free and even treating them like shit but the girls worship them anyway. And no way you can.keep your identity hidden. You will slip. You will accidentally give them too much info about yourself and you have to make reservations in your name, and also.use your credit card for stuff. All this involves your name. And in Singapore, you don't think you will.ever run into them sometimes? Maybe not now but maybe a few years from now? And college girls will enter the workforce. Might they enter your industry? Anyway, I do understand the appeal. I did it for a year and a half and often had several SA GFs at a time. One girl who was 28 asked me if the age difference was awkward.but at that time she was the oldest SA girl that I was banging out of 5. LOL. Anyway, good luck. Report back on your progress.

RahulSaighal
10-22-18, 13:46
Hi,

I was recently at SG and tried a lot of Geylang activities posted in appropriate Geylang Section. Apart from that, Juagen Therapy was a very satisfying and new experience for me. Tried it with a Malaysian MILF for $110. She used some herbal oil and kept my tool erect for one whole hour before giving an HJ.

WIR. Definitely.

Tarl
03-11-19, 10:58
I had a few college girls. One was okay. The others were always flaking on dates because they are busy with their college lives. The last thing they wanted to do was hang out with an old guy, even if it was while wining and dining. They would rather be partying with their friends. Many times after we banged, the girl couldn't wait to take off and go clubbing with her friends. And it will eventually be a downer when you realize that hot young guys are fucking these girls for free and even treating them like shit but the girls worship them anyway. And no way you can.keep your identity hidden. You will slip. You will accidentally give them too much info about yourself and you have to make reservations in your name, and also.use your credit card for stuff. All this involves your name. And in Singapore, you don't think you will.ever run into them sometimes? Maybe not now but maybe a few years from now? And college girls will enter the workforce. Might they enter your industry? Anyway, I do understand the appeal. I did it for a year and a half and often had several SA GFs at a time. One girl who was 28 asked me if the age difference was awkward.but at that time she was the oldest SA girl that I was banging out of 5. LOL. Anyway, good luck. Report back on your progress.So I met one in one of the hotel roof top clubs, chatted her up that night, met the next evening for drinks. She mentioned she like hanging out with older guys, etc. Didn't like her age group of guys. Then brings up that she has done the sugar baby stuff. I flat out told her right then and there, I'm not paying for any type of sugaring. We can hang out and get to know each other etc. Been helping her with her career and some contacts, but have not progressed passed the casual dating level when I'm in town. She seems interested in keeping it going, so if she's happy to get drinks and dinner provided for on occasion with heavy flirting thrown in, moving toward actual banging that works for me. If she doesn't, no big deal. I'll just keep her in the vanilla friend category. My time and effort has value, so if she doesn't move in the direction I want it to go, I will friend zone her! I agree you have to be very careful with these, you don't want a SH claim to come back and bite you later on. Also it's hard for them to hang out with you in general if you look like you could be her dad's age, which for me I'm lucky. Look early 30's though in late 50's. I mean they grew up here and ALWAYS someone around they probably know.

Alex7J
03-11-19, 22:28
Hi,

I was recently at SG and tried a lot of Geylang activities posted in appropriate Geylang Section. Apart from that, Juagen Therapy was a very satisfying and new experience for me. Tried it with a Malaysian MILF for $110. She used some herbal oil and kept my tool erect for one whole hour before giving an HJ.

WIR. Definitely.I have had amazing experience with SA in Singapore. I usually come for business there for a week max usually 5 days and Man oh man. After the SA thing I have stopped going to orchard towers and brixx. In my last trip I fucked 4 SA girls and 1 became a permanent feature of day time sex and rest 3 evening and night time. Just on the last night I went to Brixx and OT just for the heck of it.

There is so much amazing SA pussy in Sg unbelievable guys.

Good someone started this thread will report more.

Ciao.

Peace.

Alex.

Flyboy 2000
03-12-19, 04:42
Apart from that, Juagen Therapy was a very satisfying and new experience for me. Tried it with a Malaysian MILF for $110. She used some herbal oil and kept my tool erect for one whole hour before giving an HJ. WIR. Definitely.Was that at the spa at 19 Tanglin Rd, or some other place?

Flyboy 2000
03-12-19, 05:12
I have had amazing experience with SA in Singapore. I usually come for business there for a week max usually 5 days and Man oh man. After the SA thing I have stopped going to orchard towers and brixx. In my last trip I fucked 4 SA girls and 1 became a permanent feature of day time sex and rest 3 evening and night time. Just on the last night I went to Brixx and OT just for the heck of it. There is so much amazing SA pussy in Sg unbelievable guys. Good someone started this thread will report more.Care to share some typical pricing and the sort of 'arrangements' you come to? I know that SA has several grades of pricing but also some kind of 'negotiable' tier which I suspect is less about claimed $$ per week than $ per hour or per night, but I'm sure many of us here would appreciate more info on this, how it works, if you've found the need to 'negotiate' and how that plays out.

Oregon97
01-09-20, 10:59
Was in SG for a week and had contacts with three Chinese-Singaporean girls through SA. They all looked very beautiful and elegant in their pics. Although their SA profiles were strictly on allowance based activities they were quite happy with PPM as well. Prices quoted were SGD 1300-1500 per date including non-platonic activities. So rather large difference to even BRIX girls.

AkoGembira
02-19-20, 05:06
Guys, have you heard about Sugarbook? When I search the keyword sugarbaby on google, top search must be [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

SemperFidelist
03-04-20, 03:17
I created a profile yesterday and woke up this morning to find out that my account got deleted without any reason. I understand there are rules against solicitation but my message to a girl was nothing of that sort. Was tempted to put in some money initially for premium membership but was relieved that I did not do so.

AkoGembira
03-04-20, 09:16
I created a profile yesterday and woke up this morning to find out that my account got deleted without any reason. I understand there are rules against solicitation but my message to a girl was nothing of that sort. Was tempted to put in some money initially for premium membership but was relieved that I did not do so.Seems like SA only work well in america because his hq is at Las Vegas, Asian no idea about SA.

VictorHugo99
03-05-20, 21:23
Hi O97,

Thanks for the info.

Please do let us know the outcome of the 1500 dollars girls. I was wondering what is the value of planotic activities that is worth 1500!

Thanks, Vic.

Was in SG for a week and had contacts with three Chinese-Singaporean girls through SA. They all looked very beautiful and elegant in their pics. Although their SA profiles were strictly on allowance based activities they were quite happy with PPM as well. Prices quoted were SGD 1300-1500 per date including non-platonic activities. So rather large difference to even BRIX girls.

Flyboy 2000
03-07-20, 04:10
Was in SG for a week and had contacts with three Chinese-Singaporean girls through SA. They all looked very beautiful and elegant in their pics. Although their SA profiles were strictly on allowance based activities they were quite happy with PPM as well. Prices quoted were SGD 1300-1500 per date including non-platonic activities. So rather large difference to even BRIX girls.SGD1300-1500 because Chinese-Singaporean girls have gold-lined pussies LOL.

AkoGembira
03-10-20, 08:34
SGD1300-1500 because Chinese-Singaporean girls have gold-lined pussies LOL.1300-1500 actually is cheap tho, I met 5000 before.

Skepti10
03-10-20, 21:28
Can others confirm 1000+ is the "standard" price quoted by SG girls? Because that's really absurd. I've noticed mid-20's girls tend to quote higher than the 18-22 crowd, are the younger girls quoting something more reasonable?

CaptainStubing
03-11-20, 17:28
Can others confirm 1000+ is the "standard" price quoted by SG girls? Because that's really absurd. I travel to SG fairly often and have used SA extensively. I'll share my experience.

There are all kinds of people on SA. University students, regular office workers, well-educated professionals, travelers, instagram influencer want to-bes, and the occasional housewife, etc. I've had arrangements with a lawyer, teacher, nurse, etc. While $ is certainly an important factor, some people on SA are also looking for more than just $ - some want to experience the finer things in life, some want to learn from successful people, some want to explore. Generally speaking, SA is much less transactional than what you would find at Brix. This involves decent amounts of time spent messaging or having drinks or coffee chat to get to know each other, gauge chemistry, etc. Before proceeding further. If you want immediate gratification, SA is not your solution. If you want to meet a range of people across the spectrum and engage in interesting conversations with people you may not come across in your normal life but without having a guarantee of immediate gratification, then SA is great.

Some girls I met, after building trust, are very eager to explore sexually and we've done MMF threesomes and explored other kinky fantasies around having more than one guy. If any easy-going and decently fit ISG members are interested to partake. PM me to discuss further. In terms of $, most of my arrangements have been the range of SGD 800-1,400 for a fun evening. Hope the above is helpful.

Rick Rock
03-17-20, 15:48
Can others confirm 1000+ is the "standard" price quoted by SG girls? Because that's really absurd. I've noticed mid-20's girls tend to quote higher than the 18-22 crowd, are the younger girls quoting something more reasonable?There are a lot of people in Singapore with more money than brains.

Godzil
06-03-20, 16:12
Can others confirm 1000+ is the "standard" price quoted by SG girls? Because that's really absurd. I've noticed mid-20's girls tend to quote higher than the 18-22 crowd, are the younger girls quoting something more reasonable?It's definitely more than what their worth is actually. I would advice not to fall for whatever they say. There is nothing called standard in these girls price. It's based on demand and supply situation. If you can hold your horses, they can come down.

Godzil
06-03-20, 16:14
I created a profile yesterday and woke up this morning to find out that my account got deleted without any reason. I understand there are rules against solicitation but my message to a girl was nothing of that sort. Was tempted to put in some money initially for premium membership but was relieved that I did not do so.I don't understand how could you send a message to a girl without purchase of the subscription. By reading your statement I understand that you sent a message to the girl and after that your account was blocked? Is it so?

PilotPaul
06-04-20, 00:10
I don't understand how could you send a message to a girl without purchase of the subscription. By reading your statement I understand that you sent a message to the girl and after that your account was blocked? Is it so?He may have sent a message but she may not have been able to read it. Probably the account could have been deleted for any number of reasons.

I also have had a few new accounts deleted without reason. I think that SA are running a few AI checks over registrations these days:

A) My fake pic they seem to match that with another database, gets deleted.

B) If the fake pic I used was sourced from Facebook they seem to be able to detect that and delete.

C) I have had one account be locked until I provide proof of identity after using an unclear pic.

Generally I have noticed they have improved their security over the past two months.

PP.

Godzil
06-04-20, 12:11
He may have sent a message but she may not have been able to read it. Probably the account could have been deleted for any number of reasons.

I also have had a few new accounts deleted without reason. I think that SA are running a few AI checks over registrations these days:

A) My fake pic they seem to match that with another database, gets deleted.

B) If the fake pic I used was sourced from Facebook they seem to be able to detect that and delete.

C) I have had one account be locked until I provide proof of identity after using an unclear pic.

Generally I have noticed they have improved their security over the past two months.

PP.Why do people need to put fake pic if they are going to make an arrangement. I mean doesn't it sound weird that the girl you are going to meet will be shocked if the person coming to meet her turns out to be a different person from what she sees in SA?

Macron
06-05-20, 04:44
Why do people need to put fake pic if they are going to make an arrangement. I mean doesn't it sound weird that the girl you are going to meet will be shocked if the person coming to meet her turns out to be a different person from what she sees in SA?Yes it can happen for sure. In tinder you can use fake pic but not in SA.

DramaFree11
06-05-20, 04:55
Yes it can happen for sure. In tinder you can use fake pic but not in SA.This delusional, 40-60% off all the information, including pictures on SA is either fake or heavily exaggerated.

SemperFidelist
06-05-20, 07:26
I don't understand how could you send a message to a girl without purchase of the subscription. By reading your statement I understand that you sent a message to the girl and after that your account was blocked? Is it so?I believe you get a certain number of free messages. That's why some people message the ladies with their phone numbers so they can avoid paying for the subscription if the ladies contact them 'offline' after that.

Macron
06-06-20, 14:04
This delusional, 40-60% off all the information, including pictures on SA is either fake or heavily exaggerated.I am talking about SD not SB.

Macron
06-06-20, 14:05
I believe you get a certain number of free messages. That's why some people message the ladies with their phone numbers so they can avoid paying for the subscription if the ladies contact them 'offline' after that.How many messages you got for free?

Godzil
06-06-20, 16:13
I believe you get a certain number of free messages. That's why some people message the ladies with their phone numbers so they can avoid paying for the subscription if the ladies contact them 'offline' after that.But I heard it's not at all possible to send messages even when you don't have subscription. Haven't heard of this free message service before. When did you send the messages and how many free messages you got at that time?

Macron
06-07-20, 03:32
But I heard it's not at all possible to send messages even when you don't have subscription. Haven't heard of this free message service before. When did you send the messages and how many free messages you got at that time?Maybe it's there in some specific countries or users. I also don't know if they give free messaging.

Godzil
06-07-20, 16:16
I am talking about SD not SB.But in some cases even SB post pictures which are sometimes fake and taken from internet. In some other cases that belongs to a different girl and not whom you are going to meet. Some pimps and SP operate in SA in similar fashion.

Macron
06-08-20, 02:17
But in some cases even SB post pictures which are sometimes fake and taken from internet. In some other cases that belongs to a different girl and not whom you are going to meet. Some pimps and SP operate in SA in similar fashion.Yeah I noticed it. A pic of girl when searched by Google reverse search led me to various online sites with escort service like Locanto and others.

PilotPaul
06-08-20, 04:00
Why do people need to put fake pic if they are going to make an arrangement. I mean doesn't it sound weird that the girl you are going to meet will be shocked if the person coming to meet her turns out to be a different person from what she sees in SA?I prefer to use a fake pic. I am always happy to send the girl I am meeting real pics once she is proven to be serious.

As a married dude I really don't want my pic out in my community that I'm broadcasting to meet girls 30 years my junior possibly in the " search results" of my daughter's friends.

Godzil
06-08-20, 16:08
I prefer to use a fake pic. I am always happy to send the girl I am meeting real pics once she is proven to be serious.

As a married dude I really don't want my pic out in my community that I'm broadcasting to meet girls 30 years my junior possibly in the " search results" of my daughter's friends.Then how does she react when she sees a man which she saw in site is different from the man coming to meet her?

Godzil
06-08-20, 16:09
Yeah I noticed it. A pic of girl when searched by Google reverse search led me to various online sites with escort service like Locanto and others.I think even escort service provider as well as pimps and SP post in SA on behalf of the girls. Since they need to spread their words they are using these kind of platforms to promote and market their girls too.

Macron
06-09-20, 02:03
Then how does she react when she sees a man which she saw in site is different from the man coming to meet her?She may either reject or accept simple. Based on her needs at that time.

Macron
06-09-20, 02:03
I think even escort service provider as well as pimps and SP post in SA on behalf of the girls. Since they need to spread their words they are using these kind of platforms to promote and market their girls too.There are couples also if I may say you won't believe.

Godzil
06-09-20, 10:39
She may either reject or accept simple. Based on her needs at that time.Also there is high chance that she may report the profile in SA to the developers and the profile may get blocked. If she is a real time WG, then I guess she won't have any issue.

Godzil
06-09-20, 10:40
There are couples also if I may say you won't believe.Like for real ones or swapping couples? It may be a reality since lots of couples also use this platform. But the question is how to identify whether they are couples or singles?

SemperFidelist
06-28-20, 19:20
How many messages you got for free?Apologies for the late reply. I believe the magic number is 10 but I didn't get to confirm this as I purchased the premium membership.

SemperFidelist
07-08-20, 06:37
Good afternoon gents.

I would like to enquire about the monthly rate for an arrangement on SA. I understand it varies based on the SD-SB dynamic but is there a baseline figure I can work with. Some of the ladies I've been chatting with have quoted me arbitrary figures like 7 10 k which seems excessive considering their physical attributes and what they're offering in return.

PilotPaul
07-08-20, 23:03
Also there is high chance that she may report the profile in SA to the developers and the profile may get blocked. If she is a real time WG, then I guess she won't have any issue.A SB report my profile for having a fake pic. Three weeks later AFTER my paid subscription on that account had expired, I received a message that required me to watch a video about having a good attitude. I let the video play in a hidden browser window with sound off. When it was finished I was able to subscribe again but I decided to kill that profile.

Can someone clarify if you really are getting 10 free messages? Does this seem to be a function of registering in Sg? When I register with Australia IP address we get zero messages.

PP.

NBterry
08-06-20, 14:10
I prefer to use a fake pic. I am always happy to send the girl I am meeting real pics once she is proven to be serious.

As a married dude I really don't want my pic out in my community that I'm broadcasting to meet girls 30 years my junior possibly in the " search results" of my daughter's friends.That's smart. Especially if you are doing this close to home the last thing you would want is people finding out that you're on sugar dating sites. Although you could just say that someone stole your pics and set up a fake profile haha.

Member #4665
08-19-20, 08:24
Monthly rate? That depends on the city? In Canada USA and Europe may be between 200 and 500 per date. So if you want 4 dates in a month maybe between 1500 and 2001? Did a girl ask you for $10,000 in one month? Is this in the San Francisco Bay area? What was this woman going to give you for 10,000? To be completely honest with you if a woman asked me for US $10,000. I wouldn't go near her. Finding good escort is a lot more work than just looking at her pictures. The personality and the business skills Of the woman are also very important. Somebody asking for that much money is not the least bit attractive. Unless you can justify to me why someone would ask for that much money then my opinion is she is a scammer, a lazy person that never found the joy in working, she believes in easy money, she likes to steal, she has not even the slightest Respect for you. How can a woman care for you and make you feel special and work with you and be your friend when she's trying to steal $10,000 from you. Would you be happy spending time with this woman That asked you for 10 K? She probably has like no customers. $10,000 goes a very long way in the escorting business you could practically have 3 hours sex every day for 31 days with $10,000. In fact, an experienced shopper would get a lot more than 3 hours every day. You would have so much sex you would get tired of having sex and you wouldn't be able to get an erection from having so much sex.

Look for 7000 to 10,000 you could get a tall 5 foot 11 Lightweight goddess to spend the entire month living in your apartment In a moderate to expensive Major city. This is a fact. People who know prices know it's a fact. I'm not going to waste my time explaining this. And there are certain places in the world where she would stay for 5-10 months Without a problem. Even for 1000 Per month.

Man some guys have no clue they see some pictures of asses And breast they think they are buying petroleum gold bars and silver plates. You should research the going rates In many cities in many countries and then tell me why you would even consider giving anyone 10 k. You guys need to think with you brains not with Your banana. Be careful about revealing your name and personal details to these types of thieves and scammers.

You guys are killing me. Nothing but a bunch of rookies. Young dumb full of cum.

Good afternoon gents.

I would like to enquire about the monthly rate for an arrangement on SA. I understand it varies based on the SD-SB dynamic but is there a baseline figure I can work with. Some of the ladies I've been chatting with have quoted me arbitrary figures like 7 10 k which seems excessive considering their physical attributes and what they're offering in return.

Robinsmart
02-01-22, 08:54
Recently turned to SA as other options have dried out completely. Had few success thought it takes of lot of time to message and agree and arrange a meet up. It has been quite fun if you have time and okay to bump into these girls in public as they live here and are not going anywhere. Anonymity is not 100%. Following are red flags to keep in mind:

1) the girls will ask for introductory date with 50% of agreed price to check chemistry and vibe and then will ask for few more of such dates. Avoid them completely.

2) request transfer of 50% to a PayPal account and rest after the meet up.

3) do not respond clearly on what intimacy means to them.

4) do not go 18 yrs old. They may be underage.

Otherwise most of the are genuine and quite upfront on what they are looking for so should be you. Also most of these girls won't have place of their own so you have to manage place of meet hotel or your place.

Best of luck.