PDA

View Full Version : Pereira

Orgasm Donor
09-06-18, 21:17
Starting a thread on Pereira. I think the city is large enough to merit it's own thread.

To get things started, Here is a "Putimapa Pereira" courtesy Don Colombia.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=19rx3Egsix9LQqcIWZZkFSTMbqIClR-aN&ll=4.801426183345374%2C-75.6896074&z=13

Cheers!

Eszpresszo
09-07-18, 11:56
Starting a thread on Pereira. I think the city is large enough to merit it's own thread.

To get things started, Here is a "Putimapa Pereira" courtesy Don Colombia.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=19rx3Egsix9LQqcIWZZkFSTMbqIClR-aN&ll=4.801426183345374%2C-75.6896074&z=13

Cheers!Thanks. I've enjoyed Medellin and as of last weekend, Bogota. I'd like to try somewhere in a modest elevation of the country, as well as in the heart of coffee country. Maybe someone will do a field report. Temperatures appear to be ideal like Medellin.

Orgasm Donor
09-19-18, 02:16
As a gringo apartment shopping in Pereira, I noticed that I could not find any apartments with heat or air conditioning. That's because you don't need it. 70 f year round average. Sometimes some rain but it doesn't seem to last long. Just enough to rain to give the streets a washdown and water the lush foliage. Dosquebradas (East) rains a bit more than Cerritos (West) microclimates.

Eternal Primavera (Eternal Spring).

Dccpa
09-19-18, 19:40
As a gringo apartment shopping in Pereira, I noticed that I could not find any apartments with heat or air conditioning. That's because you don't need it. 70 f year round average. Sometimes some rain but it doesn't seem to last long. Just enough to rain to give the streets a washdown and water the lush foliage. Dosquebradas (East) rains a bit more than Cerritos (West) microclimates.

Eternal Primavera (Eternal Spring).Any ideas of areas to look at in Pereira? I am going to Colombia late this year and have been interested in checking out Pereira as a potential retirement area. The year round climate of the coffee triangle area intrigues me.

Orgasm Donor
09-20-18, 01:50
The more time I spent in Pereira the more I liked it. I like Medellin a lot, as far as weather goes, it's very similar to Pereira. In my opinion The West side is better around Cerritos and Tres Puertas going down the highway to Cartago. They are putting in some nice condos in that area.

In my opinion Medellin is becoming "found out" and more expensive.

Here is a very handy site that can compare the cost of living index comparing PEI to MED, or anywhere else in the world!

https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Colombia&country2=Colombia&city1=Medellin&city2=Pereira&tracking=getDispatchComparison

I am giving this place heavy consideration to retire and I've traveled all over the world.

Dccpa, tried to PM you but box is full.

Member #2001
04-05-19, 23:19
I was in Periera a few weeks ago and I can say that there is a new club in town. The name of it is Genica, but it sounds like Heineken without the and at the end. Girls were ok there, No 10's but doable. There asking 40 plus 8 for the room. Not sure about takeout. Beers there were 3. 5 for Club Columbia, and 3 for all the lower end beers. Its near to Calle 26 and Carrea 7.

I can say for sure that the map here is outdated. Many places have closed. The Wiskeria and Flores Frescas are still open however. The Wiskeria is now 4 K for a beer and inhouse service is 50 so plan to spend 65, plus beers.

Over by Carrera 9 and and Calle 16, I say some [CodeWord902] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord902) kids. Some looked really young, like 12, or 11. Almost felt bad for them. One block to the east there were trainies, and another block to the east there are more trainies and some Sws, The Sws looked hardcore and did not partake in any activities. They are all on the street, basically between Calle 16 and Calle 12 on Carrea 9. One the corner of Calle 14 there is a place where you can get 2 k beers. ID stop in once in a while, while strolling the area. To the ease of Park Libertad is sketchy. You won't get jumped, but if you go into one of the bars, or casas there, you might not remember walking out without any clothes. Its a known area for people to get their drink spiked with sculpomine. I have heard it from several people. Not my kinda thing anymore.

Viajero11
07-01-19, 02:48
As part of a month of work in Colombia, I had one night and one morning free in Pereira. I squeezed in two sessions with two girls from mileroticos, both of whom had positive reviews on doncolombia. First up was Scarlet, a full figured Venezolana. Though her face wasn't what I'd call gorgeous, she was attractive enough and had all the right curves. What she did have was a great attitude, muy complaciente why carinosa and overall just a great performer. Awesome session for a ridiculously cheap 110 K for the hour. The next morning was Karla who was advertised as a human barbie. Very cute, great body, and a very young looking face. Another outstanding performer with superb GFE. 180 K for the hour was well worth it. Both these memorable girls were sexy as hell and really aimed to please.

Orgasm Donor
05-20-21, 04:23
I like Pereira because I think it is in the "Goldilocks zone" in many aspects. The weather is nearly perfect all the time similar to Medellin (eternal primavera) The temp is 70 f year round without much variation.

The city is growing quickly, and I believe it also hits the Goldilocks zone as well in size. Not too big, not too small. It is not really found out yet, so it is not overly commercial or ruined by tourists. Prices also reflect that. I rent a newly built 3 bed 2. 5 bath 3-story townhouse overlooking a lush valley (no street noise) for $500 USD a month.

The chicas are beautiful of course, not battle hardened like many city girls. Top-shelf prepagos go for about $30 USD an hour last I looked. The P4P game is not very big there unlike Cartagena or Medellin.

I have traveled all over the world most of my life and this is the one place I could really see myself retiring to.

I still occasionally fly to Medellin (cheap) to get some dental work or to the doctor (some of the best in the world) do some shopping, some big-city partying, etc.

When I was there pre-pandemic (right before) they were completely rebuilding the airport, and have also put in a tramway into the mountains.

Right now between the pandemic and protests I am now waiting for those things to settle down.

Cheers!

Xpartan
05-20-21, 19:37
I like Pereira because I think it is in the "Goldilocks zone" in many aspects. The weather is nearly perfect all the time similar to Medellin (eternal primavera) The temp is 70 f year round without much variation.

The city is growing quickly, and I believe it also hits the Goldilocks zone as well in size. Not too big, not too small. It is not really found out yet, so it is not overly commercial or ruined by tourists. Prices also reflect that. I rent a newly built 3 bed 2. 5 bath 3-story townhouse overlooking a lush valley (no street noise) for $500 USD a month.

The chicas are beautiful of course, not battle hardened like many city girls. Top-shelf prepagos go for about $30 USD an hour last I looked. The P4P game is not very big there unlike Cartagena or Medellin.

I have traveled all over the world most of my life and this is the one place I could really see myself retiring to.

I still occasionally fly to Medellin (cheap) to get some dental work or to the doctor (some of the best in the world) do some shopping, some big-city partying, etc.

When I was there pre-pandemic (right before) they were completely rebuilding the airport, and have also put in a tramway into the mountains.

Right now between the pandemic and protests I am now waiting for those things to settle down.

Cheers!Never heard of Pereira, now it seems like a good new place to check for 2-3 days. Also read there are hot springs nearby, sounds like a good place to "elope" with a chica, LOL.

The Cane
05-20-21, 20:04
Never heard of Pereira, now it seems like a good new place to check for 2-3 days. Also read there are hot springs nearby, sounds like a good place to "elope" with a chica, LOL.Some of the hottest girls in Colombia come from Pereira. My favorite Colombiana is from there. I always thought of it as "Little Medellin".

Combo
05-21-21, 00:36
Some of the hottest girls in Colombia come from Pereira. My favorite Colombiana is from there. I always thought of it as "Little Medellin".Yes, Pereira has a reputation as having the hottest and sluttiest girls in Colombia.

The Tall Man
05-21-21, 16:25
Some of the hottest girls in Colombia come from Pereira. My favorite Colombiana is from there. I always thought of it as "Little Medellin".
Yes, Pereira has a reputation as having the hottest and sluttiest girls in Colombia.You guys are onto something that many don't recognize. My best Colombian buddy here in Medellin always tells me this when ever he speaks about his time in Pereira, he says "the girls is Pereira know how and love to fuck, they all are great fucks".

The Tall Man.

World Travel 69
05-30-21, 15:59
I made a Map a few years back.

I updated it a little.

But, it needs your Help.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=153Hex4HAqFOCsIG1KcJvw6PnRLg&ll=4.816729708301715%2C-75.6966888&z=16

World Travel 69
06-09-21, 14:59
Genica 2 - ex Esterius Club (06-08-2021).

Carrera 27 #7-27. __ Chicas. Prices: _ Tel: WhatsApp: 311 308 3312. Hours: 5 pm to 3 am.

https://www.facebook.com/Genica-2-Night-Club-1132958050189640/

Stinky Squid
10-01-21, 13:54
I like Pereira ... I rent a newly built 3 bed 2. 5 bath 3-story townhouse overlooking a lush valley (no street noise) for $500 USD a month.

The chicas are beautiful of course, not battle hardened like many city girls. Top-shelf prepagos go for about $30 USD an hour last I looked.Can you point me to this townhouse, provided that you do not need it right now? How did you find it? AirBnB prices are usually through the roof no matter where.

And where do you find the chicas? I checked out photoprepagos for the entire region of Armenia, Pereira, and Ibague and came up with less than 50 profiles.

Pokeris
12-07-21, 04:05
Spend here few days a pleasant relaxed town stayed at hotel Castellion plaza its in quiet street but very close to everything. Pereira is nice town but for mongering its just so so. Visited some places but didn't see any girl I like. Whiskeria dona Tere was closed on Sunday I thought maybe is gone but I comeback on Monday it was open aquilla light 5 k nice bar inside. Was 5-6 girls but all was looking older type probably between 30-35 years old didn't take any. Bar el tranvia on Sunday have some girls inside but all was looking old just went in and out. Monday this place was dead just few costumer drinking beer. Genica 2 at Sunday 8 pm it was empty just few guys drinking beer. La barra show topless- I think this place is gone could find it.

La Mansion de David went on Monday around 4 pm aquilla light 6 k have around 10 girls inside. Few of them was so so looking in the dark (this place is very dark inside with super loud music) ask few of them prices for 30 minutes get quoted different one said 90 k -30 min another 95 k-30 minutes as I don't like any of them didn't negotiate but was pretty sure it was gringo price. Casa la Abuela its a casa- bar with girls. Walk in guy present me 5 girls all of them was older type over 30 and up didn't take any don't ask the prices. Freelancers saw 3-4 different ones in 2 days close to Simon bolivar square but quality is very low, (probably this town have lowest rate of freelancers I ever seen in Colombia). Its good I found few not so bad looking girls on mileroticos for 60 k- 30 min just 200-500 metres away from my hotel so at least I done some mongering here.

Coupe66
02-18-22, 17:23
Will be heading to Pereira for the first time in a couple of weeks from Medellin. Seen quite a bit of Colombia and speak pretty good Spanish. Seen plenty of prepago chicas online that I like the look of but a lot of their apartments look in pretty deserted streets, even though they're not that far from the center. So I was wondering are there any motels in the center especially for hourly rentals that are OK?

I've done some research and I know Pereira is a pretty safe city, but I've been advised that it's best not to wander down the empty looking streets even during the day, so I'm not sure? Many of the prepagos seem to be just northwest of the center. Are there any neighborhoods of Pereira which really should be avoided? I'm definitely a daytime more than a nighttime mongerer, and would prefer to walk around such a small city, and get as few cabs as necessary. Thanks guys for any advice you have for me!!

World Travel 69
02-19-22, 18:40
Motels In Pereira.

There really is not any in downtown, but, I did find a few on this map.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g...nt-Hotels.html

I did a lot of walking in the day time. No problems.

Take a side trip to the Hot Springs.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=153Hex4HAqFOCsIG1KcJvw6PnRLg&ll=4.731782827017245%2C-75.63504305000002&z=12

Termales Santa Rosa
SEDE ADMINISTRATIVA: Calle 14 # 15-52 Santa Rosa de Cabal - Risaralda, Colombia Tel:(+576) 365 5237, (+57) 320 680 3604, (+57) 320 680 3615.
termales@termales.com.co
soporte@termales.com.co
https://www.termales.com.co/

Will be heading to Pereira for the first time in a couple of weeks from Medellin. Seen quite a bit of Colombia and speak pretty good Spanish. Seen plenty of prepago chicas online that I like the look of but a lot of their apartments look in pretty deserted streets, even though they're not that far from the center. So I was wondering are there any motels in the center especially for hourly rentals that are OK?

I've done some research and I know Pereira is a pretty safe city, but I've been advised that it's best not to wander down the empty looking streets even during the day, so I'm not sure? Many of the prepagos seem to be just northwest of the center. Are there any neighborhoods of Pereira which really should be avoided? I'm definitely a daytime more than a nighttime mongerer, and would prefer to walk around such a small city, and get as few cabs as necessary. Thanks guys for any advice you have for me!!

World Travel 69
08-24-22, 19:53
He waiting for your call.

Jesus has been to all the places, checking them out for you.

He is the man on the ground, since I am not there to find these like I did in the past.

He knows all the places, please support him.

He can also take you to the Termalas in Santa Rosa de Cabral on a day trip.

https://termales.com.co/

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=153Hex4HAqFOCsIG1KcJvw6PnRLg&ll=4.825199277630609%2C-75.667744944992&z=13

Coupe66
09-09-22, 18:18
When I was in Pereira earlier this year I came across this place (just down Carrera 8 from Parque El Lago), which just looked like an ordinary pool bar at first, except there were quite a few hot looking women walking into and sitting in it! At first I wasn't sure what was going on, but after I summoned the courage to go in, have a few beers and chatted to a couple I realised they were hookers.

It's the only place I've come across in Pereira and even the whole of Colombia like that! My question is are there other bars like this in Pereira? Or in the surrounding cities like Armenia and Manizales too? If you know of any others please let me know. Are they a typical thing in Colombia? I've never come across another one in 6 trips to Colombia, and I've been to many cities. Thanks for your advice!

World Travel 69
09-13-22, 18:13
Or near it?

Complete address would be better.

Eva's Girls. Old La Mansion de David (09-13-2022).

Casa / bar Carrera 8 # 28-77, pisos 1-3. 7+ Chicas. Prices: 6 k beer, Chicas: __k 15 min. , 100 k 30 min. , and 25 k hour for the room, take out 50 k fee and 100 k hour to girl. Tel: 310 383 1066. Hours: 1 pm to 10 pm. https://www.facebook.com/La-mansion-pereira-1331241293683837/.

When I was in Pereira earlier this year I came across this place (just down Carrera 8 from Parque El Lago), which just looked like an ordinary pool bar at first, except there were quite a few hot looking women walking into and sitting in it! At first I wasn't sure what was going on, but after I summoned the courage to go in, have a few beers and chatted to a couple I realised they were hookers.

It's the only place I've come across in Pereira and even the whole of Colombia like that! My question is are there other bars like this in Pereira? Or in the surrounding cities like Armenia and Manizales too? If you know of any others please let me know. Are they a typical thing in Colombia? I've never come across another one in 6 trips to Colombia, and I've been to many cities. Thanks for your advice!

World Travel 69
09-18-22, 14:17
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

World Travel 69
09-19-22, 16:40
It was okay for me to post this list of guides in 2011, but not now. Why?

Chica Guides or Drivers in Bogota.

1. William the. Serna, "The Kangaroo Man". Tel: 1 57 310 227 6495,1 57 312 451 9329. wllserna@aol.com.

1. Henry, speaks English, family lives in Chicago. Taxi Driver. Cell: 312-430-4551.

2. Rodolfo Torres. Tel: 315-764-8311. He speaks a little English.

3. Jose Alvana. Tel: 57 310 480 3559. Great guide and airport pickup for Suites Real 85. He speaks Spanish only.

4. Juan Rata. Rates: 17 k per hour. Tel: 310 305 8652,310 305 8663. He speaks Spanish only.

5. Hector. Tel: 716 3173 or Cell: 315 764 8311.

6. Eduardo Bernal (Tourist Taxi, about 30 yrs old nice guy knows lots of places and charges very reasonable rates). Cell: 315 852 1806.

7. John Aguilera. Rates: 12 k per HR. Cell: 312 445 6142, or 3 555 5555 and ask for Movil 214. He speaks Spanish only.

World Travel 69
09-20-22, 17:06
PM me for his phone number.

He waiting for your call.

Jesus has been to all the places, checking them out for you.

He is the man on the ground, since I am not there to find these like I did in the past.

He can also take you to the Termalas in Santa Rosa de Cabral on a day trip.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=153Hex4HAqFOCsIG1KcJvw6PnRLg&ll=4.825199277630609%2C-75.667744944992&z=13

LionBacker
09-28-22, 20:22
Does anyone know any guest friendly hotels in Pereira? Two areas I'm looking for hotels is near Plaza Bolivar and the second area is by centro commercial.

Thanks.

Tom Dick 69
10-23-22, 09:42
Pereira to Cali by bus: I was interested in traveling by usual big bus, and 'trejos' was the only operator offering big bus. They told they leave every hour from 7:30 am. But when I went to take 11:30 am, it was small van, just like other operators (tax central, and tax? Buecaster).

Cr5#22-27: They speak only spanish. Massage + sex 100 k /30 min 160 k /60.3 chicas (2 7/10 + 1 6/10) on Tue 4 pm. Open at 10:30 am. Asked to come next day 11 am for more girls, went at 11:30 am, only 2 girls 5/10. They took like 3 minutes to open the door. Went Sat 6 pm, no one opened the door.

Onca. Café Bar. Cr5#23-51: entry at piso 1, but it ramps up inside and the bar is on piso2. Closed at Tue & wed 4 pm. Sat 6 pm, only 1 couple was in a table.

Cr6#24-45: at best, 1-2 chicas both 5/10 on Tue 4 pm, wed 4 pm, Sat 6 pm. On Sat 6 pm, there were like 10+ guys inside.

Cl26#6-15: As expected, closed on Tue 4 pm, wed 4 pm, sat 6 pm.

Cr5#26-71: No body opened the door, seems no body is inside. The outside metal gate is locked. Checked Tue 4 pm, wed 4 pm, Sat 6 pm. No calling bell.

Cl27#5-01: No body opened the door, seems no body is inside. Checked Tue 4 pm, wed 4 pm, Sat 6 pm. No calling bell.

Motel at Cl31#8-25: Couldn't find. Possibly on piso2.

Cl31#8 bis-25:3 guys was standing outside on Tue 4:30 pm, didn't risk entering inside and just passed by as a pedestrian. On Sat 6:30 pm, 2 girls were standing outside, both 5/10. Only 4 working girls, 2 occupied + 2 girls standing outside. I was told more girls if I come later. When I asked what is the best time, I was offered to take the 2 girls at 'promocion' rate.

Cr8#28-77, piso 2: about 5-6 girls on Tue 5 pm. 10-11 girls on Sat 6:30 pm. All girls about 5-6/10.

Oriental Spa. Cr8#26-80: to reach, climb few stairs to mezzanine 1, and the entrance is in the middle. The door and the bell clearly displays 'Oriental Spa', and there a music instruments shop next door. Rang the bell, a girl came down after 2 minutes and opened the door. On sat 6:30 pm, 3 girls rating 5-6/10. Asked if there will be more girls if I come tomorrow, answer is no.

Cl27#7-27: No one inside at Tue 5 pm. 2 girls at Sat 6:30 pm. I was told to come after 7 pm for more girls.

Cr7#25-66: A lady answered from 3rd floor, and asked something in spanish. ALso since the door was not opened, I decided it is not a chica place.

Cr7#25-03: No girl on Tue 5 pm. On sat 7 pm, no girl or maybe few rating <4/10.

Cr5 Bis#35 b-10: Residential home, so no chica. Though the address seems to be right, Cr5 b#35-10 on Google maps brings to Cr5 Bis#35 b-10. A bit confusing, walk 1-2 block and find home with address '35 b-10', anyway it's residential.

Cr11#42-58: Residential home, so no chica.

Cr10#44-18: It is a hotel, can be seen in Google street view. THe lady told no room are available, as if I am looking for a room. And I pretend to be same.

Cr10#20-21: Closed on Sat 8:30 pm, seems it is not occupied.

Motel on Calle 20 near Carrera 10: couldn't find any near the intersection, at Sat 8:30 pm.

Street walkers: No SWs around Parque Lago. Plaza Bolivar looks like a better place to find SWs, but I didn't find any on initial scan. No SWs on Calle 35 between Carreras 7 & 8. I was able to find 10-20 SWs on Medellin centro / downtown streets, and all 20-30 on Bogota Santa Fe. So, that is how much experienced / good I am in spotting SWs.

Star Club (Strip Club), Cr13#19-48: like 5 girls on Sat 8:30 pm, about 5-6/10. Securities outside told more girls after 10 pm. Address is correct, I. E. On Cr 13, at about 19-48 you can find this place. Also, 'star club' is there if you zoom to this place in Google maps. However, google maps wants its address to be 'Av. 30 de Agosto #19-a #19106'.

SankarShetty
11-24-22, 17:12
Does anyone know any guest friendly hotels in Pereira? Two areas I'm looking for hotels is near Plaza Bolivar and the second area is by centro commercial.

Thanks.How is Pereira trip?

Would you recommend for a weekend side hustle to get away from Medellin?

Casas and street scene may be smaller but is it completely non existent?

Seeking input for a trip in Jan.

SankarShetty
11-24-22, 17:27
We need some nice out of Medellin madness reports. Kudos Take a bow. Good reporting! Helpful intel!!

Pereira to Cali by bus: I was interested in traveling by usual big bus, and 'trejos' was the only operator offering big bus. They told they leave every hour from 7:30 am. But when I went to take 11:30 am, it was small van, just like other operators (tax central, and tax? Buecaster).

Cr5#22-27: They speak only spanish. Massage + sex 100 k /30 min 160 k /60.3 chicas (2 7/10 + 1 6/10) on Tue 4 pm. Open at 10:30 am. Asked to come next day 11 am for more girls, went at 11:30 am, only 2 girls 5/10. They took like 3 minutes to open the door. Went Sat 6 pm, no one opened the door.

Onca. Caf Bar. Cr5#23-51: entry at piso 1, but it ramps up inside and the bar is on piso2. Closed at Tue & wed 4 pm. Sat 6 pm, only 1 couple was in a table.

Cr6#24-45: at best, 1-2 chicas both 5/10 on Tue 4 pm, wed 4 pm, Sat 6 pm. On Sat 6 pm, there were like 10+ guys inside.

Cl26#6-15: As expected, closed on Tue 4 pm, wed 4 pm, sat 6 pm.

Cr5#26-71: No body opened the door, seems no body is inside. The outside metal gate is locked. Checked Tue 4 pm, wed 4 pm, Sat 6 pm. No calling bell.

Cl27#5-01: No body opened the door, seems no body is inside. Checked Tue 4 pm, wed 4 pm, Sat 6 pm. No calling bell.

Motel at Cl31#8-25: Couldn't find. Possibly on piso2.

Cl31#8 bis-25:3 guys was standing outside on Tue 4:30 pm, didn't risk entering inside and just passed by as a pedestrian. On Sat 6:30 pm, 2 girls were standing outside, both 5/10. Only 4 working girls, 2 occupied + 2 girls standing outside. I was told more girls if I come later. When I asked what is the best time, I was offered to take the 2 girls at 'promocion' rate.

Cr8#28-77, piso 2: about 5-6 girls on Tue 5 pm. 10-11 girls on Sat 6:30 pm. All girls about 5-6/10.

Oriental Spa. Cr8#26-80: to reach, climb few stairs to mezzanine 1, and the entrance is in the middle. The door and the bell clearly displays 'Oriental Spa', and there a music instruments shop next door. Rang the bell, a girl came down after 2 minutes and opened the door. On sat 6:30 pm, 3 girls rating 5-6/10. Asked if there will be more girls if I come tomorrow, answer is no.

Cl27#7-27: No one inside at Tue 5 pm. 2 girls at Sat 6:30 pm. I was told to come after 7 pm for more girls.

Cr7#25-66: A lady answered from 3rd floor, and asked something in spanish. ALso since the door was not opened, I decided it is not a chica place.

Cr7#25-03: No girl on Tue 5 pm. On sat 7 pm, no girl or maybe few rating <4/10.

Cr5 Bis#35 b-10: Residential home, so no chica. Though the address seems to be right, Cr5 b#35-10 on Google maps brings to Cr5 Bis#35 b-10. A bit confusing, walk 1-2 block and find home with address '35 b-10', anyway it's residential.

Cr11#42-58: Residential home, so no chica.

Cr10#44-18: It is a hotel, can be seen in Google street view. THe lady told no room are available, as if I am looking for a room. And I pretend to be same.

Cr10#20-21: Closed on Sat 8:30 pm, seems it is not occupied.

Motel on Calle 20 near Carrera 10: couldn't find any near the intersection, at Sat 8:30 pm.

Street walkers: No SWs around Parque Lago. Plaza Bolivar looks like a better place to find SWs, but I didn't find any on initial scan. No SWs on Calle 35 between Carreras 7 & 8. I was able to find 10-20 SWs on Medellin centro / downtown streets, and all 20-30 on Bogota Santa Fe. So, that is how much experienced / good I am in spotting SWs.

Star Club (Strip Club), Cr13#19-48: like 5 girls on Sat 8:30 pm, about 5-6/10. Securities outside told more girls after 10 pm. Address is correct, I. E. On Cr 13, at about 19-48 you can find this place. Also, 'star club' is there if you zoom to this place in Google maps. However, google maps wants its address to be 'Av. 30 de Agosto #19-a #19106'.

World Travel 69
11-26-22, 15:53
Jesus know all the best places.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=153Hex4HAqFOCsIG1KcJvw6PnRLg&ll=4.8251946471193925%2C-75.667744944992&z=13

PM me for his Cell number.

PM me for his phone number.

Coupe66
11-26-22, 18:43
I'm in Pereira right now. Went back to the pool bar where I said last time there was some pretty decent looking hookers sitting around (on corner of Carrera 8 & calle 29), not many good looking ones this time though! A couple of other similar bars beside it and a club upstairs which I didn't check out. I also saw a Whiskeria just off Plaza Uribe with a few but they didn't look great either.

Are there any other pool bars like that, whiskerias or clubs which are safe, not rip off joints etc with some good looking available women? Near the center of Pereira where there's some nice curvy women, maybe some black ones? I usually actually stick to the online hookers from mileroticos but at the moment there's not many I fancy, hardly any curvy or black ones either. Please let me know if you have any other ideas how to meet curvy ones for hookups in Pereira, maybe bumble or other websites? I actually speak pretty good Spanish and have chatted up a few in stores etc, but haven't really come across any really my type so far. Thanks for your advice!

World Travel 69
05-19-23, 15:51
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?584-Other-Areas&p=2817809&viewfull=1#post2817809.

World Travel 69
05-25-23, 18:52
They just remodeled this place.

But information is still needed.

Carrera 6 #24-45, Pereira.
__ Chicas. Prices: _ Hours: 2 pm to 10 pm. Tel: 333-05 40, +57 300 302 0561. https://co.latinoplaces.com/risaralda/rosquillas-calenas-920648.

MiamiSammy
10-06-23, 18:17
Jesus know all the best places.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=153Hex4HAqFOCsIG1KcJvw6PnRLg&ll=4.8251946471193925%2C-75.667744944992&z=13

PM me for his Cell number.I once had access to this map but can't access it anymore. Is it possible to have it shared again?

World Travel 69
11-11-23, 18:11
I have done so much work on them and was not getting paid.

I once had access to this map but can't access it anymore. Is it possible to have it shared again?

World Travel 69
11-11-23, 20:28
Here is what the city looks like:

I have done so much work on them and was not getting paid.

World Travel 69
12-16-23, 21:56
He is back in town to take you places, you have never been before.

He is the man on the ground, since I am not there.

He can also take you to the Termales in Santa Rosa de Cabral on a day trip or longer.

LoveItHere69
01-12-24, 04:58
For a 7 day visit the street scene 3 years ago was ok. 6 months ago it was good. Now very bad. Meaning you could find a new decent looking girl for each day. This 4 day visit I could only find 2 girls worth doing and 1 was a repeat I met at Centro Medellin. There was a third but did not get a good look in the dark and she never glanced in my direction when I walked past so I was too lazy to approach her. Everything could change in 5 months or even one month. But the street girl situation is bad at the moment.

The new girl I saw 6 months ago but did not have time for her before I had to leave. I return and she is sitting at the exact same spot waiting for me. I call her Frankentits. She is only the second girl I have ever been with that after having the baby her boobs changed. One boob is now 3 - 4 times larger than the other. She seems to like sex so I took her 3 times. But she tries to do all the driving even when she is on the bottom in missionary position. Still has milk. Body still firm (boobs too). Location: Parque Libertad. There is the outside sidewalk, middle circle walkway, and the inner circle. She will be sitting in the middle circle on the Calle 14 side. She lives 3 blocks away so would be easy for her to meet anytime.

This has been a public service announcement for those that like unique unicorn experiences.

The city still has all their Christmas lights up as of Jan 11. The bridge support cables all lit up and doing different patterns. Both Carerra 7 and 8 have white lights strung across from the edge of Parque El Lago (Calle 24), past Parque Bolivar, to the edge of Parque Libertad (Calle 14). Nearly one kilometer (. 6 miles). All white lights but have these blinking ones that look like twinkling stars from a distance. Makes for a relaxing walk. All 3 parks are decorated with lights. I got there Sunday night on the 7th. Parque El Lago had a guy in a Santa outfit there for the kids. Parque Bolivar had a Santa and Minnie Mouse for pictures. Also, a lama. No for the kids to ride not for you pervs to do your thing. Yes, I asked for you. No extra services.

BayBoy
01-13-24, 02:06
For a 7 day visit the street scene 3 years ago was ok. 6 months ago it was good. Now very bad. Meaning you could find a new decent looking girl for each day. This 4 day visit I could only find 2 girls worth doing and 1 was a repeat I met at Centro Medellin. There was a third but did not get a good look in the dark and she never glanced in my direction when I walked past so I was too lazy to approach her. Everything could change in 5 months or even one month. But the street girl situation is bad at the moment.

The new girl I saw 6 months ago but did not have time for her before I had to leave. I return and she is sitting at the exact same spot waiting for me. I call her Frankentits. She is only the second girl I have ever been with that after having the baby her boobs changed. One boob is now 3 - 4 times larger than the other. She seems to like sex so I took her 3 times. But she tries to do all the driving even when she is on the bottom in missionary position. Still has milk. Body still firm (boobs too). Location: Parque Libertad. There is the outside sidewalk, middle circle walkway, and the inner circle. She will be sitting in the middle circle on the Calle 14 side. She lives 3 blocks away so would be easy for her to meet anytime.

This has been a public service announcement for those that like unique unicorn experiences.

The city still has all their Christmas lights up as of Jan 11. The bridge support cables all lit up and doing different patterns. Both Carerra 7 and 8 have white lights strung across from the edge of Parque El Lago (Calle 24), past Parque Bolivar, to the edge of Parque Libertad (Calle 14). Nearly one kilometer (. 6 miles). All white lights but have these blinking ones that look like twinkling stars from a distance.
Makes for a relaxing walk. All 3 parks are decorated with lights. I got there Sunday night on the 7th. Parque El Lago had a guy in a Santa outfit there for the kids. Parque Bolivar had a Santa and Minnie
Mouse for pictures. Also, a lama. No for the kids to ride not for you pervs to do your thing. Yes, I asked for you. No extra services.I know that Parque Libertad area well. Been there a number of times. Once in a while I find a cute one in the park. Most of the time I go to Carrera 8, close to Calle 13. The short time hotels. Theres always a few chicas in front on the street. Have you ever checked those out?

Anyway I will be in Pereira next Thursday checking out the action. Mostly Parque Bolivar and Libertad. Out.

LoveItHere69
01-13-24, 03:25
Most of the time I go to Carrera 8, close to Calle 13. The short time hotels. Theres always a few chicas in front on the street. Have you ever checked those out?Yes, I did that street and the side street with bars. Only found 1 girl at one of the other parks. Got tired of the long walk at different times hunting so do not bother with them much. At night there are too many people with family so do not expect anything at the other parks.

Gabacho
03-04-24, 11:05
I know that Parque Libertad area well. Been there a number of times. Once in a while I find a cute one in the park. Most of the time I go to Carrera 8, close to Calle 13. The short time hotels. Theres always a few chicas in front on the street. Have you ever checked those out?

Anyway I will be in Pereira next Thursday checking out the action. Mostly Parque Bolivar and Libertad. Out.Planning trip to Pereira soon and this time I'm actually going to go LOL. I have a guest friendly airbnb near Parque Libertad that I'm going to be staying at for 5 days. I also have my homegirl Sofia who works in one of the clubs that is going to be presenting me her amigas.

As far as non-mongering activities what else is there to do in Pereira?

I know you mentioned the aguas termales (hot springs) are there any that are free of charge just like a lake that is hot that you can go to, or do they all charge entrance fees?

I tried looking up some of them that were in santa rosa de cabal. They all say like 45 k-75 k entrance fee which is even more than a swimming pool with water slides usually charges. I was thinking of something more secluded without gates or entrance fees or concession stands, somewhere you can just hop in the hot springs like hopping into a river or lake or going to the beach in Santa Marta or Rodadero for example. Any place like that?

Also what do you recommend for food options in and around the area near Parque Libertad?

Thanks,

-Gabacho.

BayBoy
03-10-24, 22:54
The aguas termales in Santa Rosa are getting more expensive all the time. Everytime I go there the price goes up, it was 60 K in January. I don't know any other options. As far as food options around Parque Libertad goes, there a few restaurants along Cra 7 a few blocks from the park, can't think of their names.