PDA

View Full Version : Safe Sex Discussions

Admin
01-01-00, 04:00
Thread Starter.

DesireS
09-04-18, 20:26
Hello guys,

Hope you all are having a good time. I was thinking that I should share my recent experience so that others can stay safe. So, my post is about safety issue. In this forum most of us are concerned about safety, means not being caught. But I hardly find any discussion here about safety of our health. I don't have a long mongering experience, had around 20 encounters with 14-15 girls mostly in MPs at Gulshan in last 3-4 months. I preferred those MPs which have clean environment & maintain a good hygiene. I took FS in all sessions with DFK and BBJ. And during sex I had protections (but for lack sensations had 3-4 sessions without protection), in last 15 days I had gone through severe sickness with symptoms of STD. But by His mercy now I'm feeling OK and thankful that I didn't get any of the Serious ones which could hamper my family and social life (diagnosis can reveal your sex life). So, I suggest everyone to have a clear knowledge about STDs. And which you can get from the Web. Having prior knowledge will help you to understand any symptoms at early stage and to take consultation of doctor urgently. Try to avoid sex without condoms and any oral sex (not DFK) which are risky for transmitting diseases and also rubbing exposed genital parts are risky during Foreplay (as vaginal fluids contain bacteria and viruses). I would be happy if my post comes helpful to anyone. Wish everybody to be safe and healthy.

* Senior Members who have long experience in the field can share their experience and methodology for healthy mongering.

FastB
09-05-18, 06:00
Hello guys,

Hope you all are having a good time. I was thinking that I should share my recent experience so that others can stay safe. So, my post is about safety issue. In this forum most of us are concerned about safety, means not being caught. But I hardly find any discussion here about safety of our health. I don't have a long mongering experience, had around 20 encounters with 14-15 girls mostly in MPs at Gulshan in last 3-4 months. I preferred those MPs which have clean environment & maintain a good hygiene. I took FS in all sessions with DFK and BBJ. And during sex I had protections (but for lack sensations had 3-4 sessions without protection), in last 15 days I had gone through severe sickness with symptoms of STD. But by His mercy now I'm feeling OK and thankful that I didn't get any of the Serious ones which could hamper my family and social life (diagnosis can reveal your sex life). So, I suggest everyone to have a clear knowledge about STDs. And which you can get from the Web. Having prior knowledge will help you to understand any symptoms at early stage and to take consultation of doctor urgently. Try to avoid sex without condoms and any oral sex (not DFK) which are risky for transmitting diseases and also rubbing exposed genital parts are risky during Foreplay (as vaginal fluids contain bacteria and viruses). I would be happy if my post comes helpful to anyone. Wish everybody to be safe and healthy.

* Senior Members who have long experience in the field can share their experience and methodology for healthy mongering.A wonderful post on a topic that is mostly taken as granted but unclear to many in reality. Thank you my friend!

We have internet these days, with tons of quality contents. Just search safe sex and off you go. It is good to know what you are up to and what may be the consequences before your jump into anything. Pleasure of a few minutes may turn into years of reparation.

Thanks, FastB.

Divine Monger
09-05-18, 07:01
Hello guys,

* Senior Members who have long experience in the field can share their experience and methodology for healthy mongering.Well said. Could any of us suggest exactly what needs to be tested without doctors prescription? Is there a whole list of STD in the diagnostic centre that they check in your blood or do we have to specify which STD you're testing for?

Rotter
09-12-18, 07:53
Hello guys,

Hope you all are having a good time. I was thinking that I should share my recent experience so that others can stay safe. So, my post is about safety issue. In this forum most of us are concerned about safety, means not being caught. But I hardly find any discussion here about safety of our health. I don't have a long mongering experience, had around 20 encounters with 14-15 girls mostly in MPs at Gulshan in last 3-4 months. I preferred those MPs which have clean environment & maintain a good hygiene. I took FS in all sessions with DFK and BBJ. And during sex I had protections (but for lack sensations had 3-4 sessions without protection), in last 15 days I had gone through severe sickness with symptoms of STD. But by His mercy now I'm feeling OK and thankful that I didn't get any of the Serious ones which could hamper my family and social life (diagnosis can reveal your sex life). So, I suggest everyone to have a clear knowledge about STDs. And which you can get from the Web. Having prior knowledge will help you to understand any symptoms at early stage and to take consultation of doctor urgently. Try to avoid sex without condoms and any oral sex (not DFK) which are risky for transmitting diseases and also rubbing exposed genital parts are risky during Foreplay (as vaginal fluids contain bacteria and viruses)..Glad that, someone here is health conscious enough. To bring up the issue here. Excellent post, thank you for introducing!

I have a medical background. I can only enforce what's already written here. However, I'd like to resolute some of the common but potentially dangerous misconceptions amongst most mongers.

There's a thing called IgA or Immunoglobulin A that is secreted through our mucus aka saliva. It's a simple protein. So, the idea that there's no potential harm in DFK or any form of kissing. Becomes obsolete while being faced with this phenomenon.

Syphilis, Gonorrhea. Two of the most dreaded STD can transmit through kissing. As well as. Herpes, Human Papilloma Virus, Chlamydia can spread through kissing. Even the most dreadful "HIV" virus or "AIDS" disease can transmit through kissing. A bit rare occurrences. But we did have some cases in medical history.

The mechanism for this is. Someone who is infected by HIV (or any other aforementioned microbes) , corresponding virus / bacteria is present in his / her. Seminal / vaginal fluid accordingly. Then if another person performed BJ / DATY on his / her genitalia during intimacy, that second person's saliva gets mixed up with the first person's seminal / vaginal fluid. Later when that second person (now contaminated) kisses a third person. His / her saliva gets mixed up with the third person, potentially rendering the third person contaminated.

As a rule of thumb, I never kiss any flesh worker except for one girl. It's highly advisable to other fellow mongers too. Because you never know, where her mouth might have been. If you're iron fixated on doing so, do it only with workers who performed medical examination for STD within 15 days or so. And declared all clear from there. HIV can remain latent in some carrier patients for even a year or more. So, some clinicians might even argue with that small window period of 15 days or so.

So, please don't get too carried away at the heat of the moment during intimacy. Avoid potential routes for STD. A life isn't greater in price, than a short blast of passionate mating. If you're feeling just too horny to resist rash sexual decisions. Even then, there're medicines available in modern medical science to decrease libido / sex drive.

I tried to explain as clearly as possible regarding this, if you still had trouble grasp everything. Just perform a simple google search or ask me here to clarify more. Despite having the willingness to post more frequently here & helping other fellow mongers. I'm usually quite preoccupied in my work, so end up not posting much. Having said that, I'll try to respond as soon as I can.

Happy, safe mongering!

Divine Monger
09-17-18, 10:16
Thank you rotter bro for being so articulate. I have one or two confusion though. I've read in my Google search that HIV cannot be spread through saliva. Is that true?

Secondly where to test myself for all kinds of STD with sufficient privacy about the test results and personal information.

Thirdly how exactly HIV catches the male if he's having unprotected sex with a HIV positive female? If your penis gets in touch with the vaginal fluid, is that all it takes or one or both need to ejaculate? Because I too had my share of unprotected sex in the past and never felt the slightest sign of any STD so far but the paranoia remains.