PDA

View Full Version : German Working Girls in German Clubs

Kuni042
11-01-18, 13:56
Hi. I wonder if a special interest group like this could fly on the ISG board. I maybe posting my experiences here.

As a starter.

Magnum Halloween eve: 1 girl, Jorlana, cold, no session.

GT Sunday Oct 28:8-12 girls, Jessika: newby, great session, Melika: ok session.

Oceans Halloween eve: spotted 3-4 germans. But they seemed all busy.

PussyLiccker
11-04-18, 17:31
Hi. I wonder if a special interest group like this could fly on the ISG board. I maybe posting my experiences here.

As a starter.

Magnum Halloween eve: 1 girl, Jorlana, cold, no session.

GT Sunday Oct 28:8-12 girls, Jessika: newby, great session, Melika: ok session.

Oceans Halloween eve: spotted 3-4 germans. But they seemed all busy.Does Jessika have a ponytail with reddish color?

I like me Germans as well.

YY: a year back, a beautiful and natural Ukrainian-German Fabienne. Dayam. Like a freelancer, first day in the job, and so nice and natural.

YY: Sidney, blonde. Ex-DV Upsells.

GT: Valintina seems very attractive, but kinda cold outside the room. Turkish-German, but looks kinda half Asian.

Samya: Tall Rose I saw at GT as well.

GT: Fennja. Damn beautiful German blonde. Oh lordy lord.

GT: ex-Lisa brunette with a pretty face from LR.

Aca: Jana and Lucy. Lucy is petite and Jana is tall type blonde

To this day, the hottest girls I've seen were a German and a Hugarian. Cassandra, De and Diana, Hun from Oase long long time ago. They both looked like models. I'm not much into teeny looks, I like woman looks.

Sirioja
11-04-18, 20:05
Blond Melina at Samya.

Usually Jana at Aca Velbert, just worthing 40 for her tits.

Some Germans at GT but no beauty on this week end. Leyla half or 100% Turkish.

Some Germans at Sharks or Palace FRA.

Not far from Germany, very fresh Lucy from Hamburg at YY, with new more sophisticated look, not Lucifer for who knows. No upselling for me with so smiling Lucy, she seemed happy I returned to her after our crazy discovery at GT with crazy French. 100 for 1 hour, just club rate for a slow crazy who enjoy to take care of women, but only when women. Should be available for only 50 I love her apricot pussy without outside lips, all is inside like little girls.

At Globe, sometimes strong German team with superstar Joana.

Kuni042
11-09-18, 23:38
At Sharks are currently 8-10 germans- they typically hide out just left of the bar near the entrance to the restaurant. Nilly, Kimberly, Tila, etc etc. There is one really good looking german (black, long hair, mid-twenty), but she commanded 100 e per 30 min. I declined, because I am not into the AO service.

Blond Melina at Samya.

Usually Jana at Aca Velbert, just worthing 40 for her tits.

Some Germans at GT but no beauty on this week end. Leyla half or 100% Turkish.

Some Germans at Sharks or Palace FRA.

Not far from Germany, very fresh Lucy from Hamburg at YY, with new more sophisticated look, not Lucifer for who knows. No upselling for me with so smiling Lucy, she seemed happy I returned to her after our crazy discovery at GT with crazy French. 100 for 1 hour, just club rate for a slow crazy who enjoy to take care of women, but only when women. Should be available for only 50 I love her apricot pussy without outside lips, all is inside like little girls.

At Globe, sometimes strong German team with superstar Joana.

Sirioja
11-10-18, 08:38
At Sharks are currently 8-10 germans- they typically hide out just left of the bar near the entrance to the restaurant. Nilly, Kimberly, Tila, etc etc. There is one really good looking german (black, long hair, mid-twenty), but she commanded 100 e per 30 min. I declined, because I am not into the AO service.Don't understand your meaning about your prettiest German at Sharks, asking for 100, for GFE?

Sirioja
11-11-18, 12:00
Luci, Rachel / Sonja / Sunny, Pia at GT. No more Mio because not registered.

Kuni042
11-11-18, 22:15
I do understand that a woman, Especially if pretty, demands 100 for AO / GFE. And yes, this woman was very pretty and a woman-type. But she demanded immediately 100e, without us even clarified the kind of services.

I wasnt even sure if that included GFE / AO, because this is not the service i seek. Instead, I found 3 german girls that only needed 50 e / 30 min session.

Don't understand your meaning about your prettiest German at Sharks, asking for 100, for GFE?

Sirioja
11-11-18, 23:48
I do understand that a woman, Especially if pretty, demands 100 for AO / GFE. And yes, this woman was very pretty and a woman-type. But she demanded immediately 100e, without us even clarified the kind of services.

I wasnt even sure if that included GFE / AO, because this is not the service i seek. Instead, I found 3 german girls that only needed 50 e / 30 min session.She is upselling, but GFE and AO are very different.

Kuni042
11-14-18, 00:39
Lisa (de) from Hamburg, blond, 22 yrs, nice 75 (b) naturals, I like her.

Fenja (de) from Hamburg, blond, 2 x yrs, ok 80 (b) naturals, she was too cold imo. But others seem to like her.

Jenny (de) - total fake boobs, brunette, turkish-origin, she had very bad mouth breath. YIKES- I quit the room after 15 min.

Anna (de) 35 yrs, fake boobs & lips, barby doll-type was to be seen.

At least 3 - 4 more germans as well.

Kuni042
11-14-18, 00:43
Thanks for a PM from someone who questioned my motives. Note, that I am not racist at all. I love all women. But with german women, I can get off on my verbal tick better.

Sirioja
11-14-18, 13:14
Lisa (de) from Hamburg, blond, 22 yrs, nice 75 (b) naturals, I like her.

Fenja (de) from Hamburg, blond, 2 x yrs, ok 80 (b) naturals, she was too cold imo. But others seem to like her.

Jenny (de) - total fake boobs, brunette, turkish-origin, she had very bad mouth breath. YIKES- I quit the room after 15 min.

Anna (de) 35 yrs, fake boobs & lips, barby doll-type was to be seen.

At least 3 - 4 more germans as well.You don't know Luci from Hamburg, Tina ex Lisa LR?

Your Lisa is blond with tattoos? From Dusseldorf?

Kuni042
11-15-18, 15:01
My blond Lisa is from Hamburg. She hangs out with Finnja. See also the other golden time post.

You don't know Luci from Hamburg, Tina ex Lisa LR?

Your Lisa is blond with tattoos? From Dusseldorf?

Kuni042
11-15-18, 15:02
See this post http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2589-Sauna-Club-Golden-Time-Bruggen&p=2249374&viewfull=1#post2249374.

BrahmaPoutre
11-15-18, 19:27
My blond Lisa is from Hamburg. She hangs out with Finnja. See also the other golden time post.Yes, on Tuesaday I met her so now I know both girls.

I know Lisa from Dusseldorf, I always do 1 hour with her when she is in GT, wild fuck and 2 CIM, 150 euros, no upsell.

For the other ones I know who were there on Tuesday: Kiara, Larissa, Joy, Katia, ex Janine LR.

Sirioja
11-15-18, 20:10
My blond Lisa is from Hamburg. She hangs out with Finnja. See also the other golden time post.With glasses?

2 Lisas now at GT?

Kuni042
11-16-18, 18:34
Unlikely. My Lisa from Hamburg is very skinny, long blond hair, appears naturally shy, has awesome natural cute boobs. Not sure she had glasses on. But I think yes.

With glasses?

2 Lisas now at GT?

PussyLiccker
11-24-18, 05:41
Yes, on Tuesaday I met her so now I know both girls.

I know Lisa from Dusseldorf, I always do 1 hour with her when she is in GT, wild fuck and 2 CIM, 150 euros, no upsell.

For the other ones I know who were there on Tuesday: Kiara, Larissa, Joy, Katia, ex Janine LR.I had no idea Joy was German until somebody told me. I thought Ro. LOL. First time I saw her, she was surrounded by guys that I assumed her regulars. I suspected she must be popular with lots of guys for her friendliness and service.

Same for Turkish German girls at LR usually chatting with the German customers. Same for Anabelle.

PussyLiccker
11-26-18, 23:55
Illona, DE-RU, at LR Blonde looked pretty.

Leyla, DE-Turkish, at GT (ex-LR) looks like an Indian girl, and look pretty as well

Katya, DE at GT has a nice slim model bod, and has a pretty face like Jane Krakowski

PussyLiccker
11-27-18, 00:04
At Sharks are currently 8-10 germans- they typically hide out just left of the bar near the entrance to the restaurant. Nilly, Kimberly, Tila, etc etc. There is one really good looking german (black, long hair, mid-twenty), but she commanded 100 e per 30 min. I declined, because I am not into the AO service.I just don't run into an attractive German at Sharks, and in general in Hessen. The Germans in Sharks seem a bit on the rough side.

Kuni042
12-09-18, 17:58
On my last two trips to GT (Thursday and Saturday last week) - I really enjoyed the germans in numbers. I guess on Thursday there 10-12 - on Saturday easily 12-15 - The waiting times were on Saturday (4 pm-8 pm) really tolerable. Maybe 5-10 min on average.

Obviously this club is room-size 4 x larger than LR. And so is the choice of girls.

BrahmaPoutre
12-10-18, 15:02
On my last two trips to GT (Thursday and Saturday last week) - I really enjoyed the germans in numbers. I guess on Thursday there 10-12 - on Saturday easily 12-15 - The waiting times were on Saturday (4 pm-8 pm) really tolerable. Maybe 5-10 min on average.

Obviously this club is room-size 4 x larger than LR. And so is the choice of girls.Hi,

Did you see Finnja?

2 weeks ago she was not there on Tuesday.

Perhaps I will try a visit this week on the evening.

Hope to see her again, certainly the most beautiful in the area and great service according to me.

Thanks.

Kuni042
12-16-18, 17:36
I saw Finnja on Dec 7th. You know that you can always call the Theke, and I found the GT-Theke ladies absolutely honest to tell me, if a particular lady is in the club.

Hi,

Did you see Finnja?

Hope to see her again, certainly the most beautiful in the area and great service according to me.

Thanks.

Sirioja
12-16-18, 19:34
Hi,

Did you see Finnja?

Thanks.Working on Thursday 13 December, but not seen on Friday 14. Pretty but usually not so busy, after failing to get enough business at Globe. Hot for sex, but not clever enough to get good business, when she should be one of the busiest at GT, among quite average, even improving a bit casting at the moment.

I m pretty sure Donatella / granny Sylvana makes more business than her.

Jmioffe
12-16-18, 20:40
My experience has mostly been from a few years ago, so some of them may not look quite as hot anymore anyway.

But any news would be welcome!

Stella, Palace.

Nicky, Palace.

Lulu, Palace (Austrian, I know).

Jenny, Palace.

Kylie, Palace.

Nika, Palace.

Marie, Palace.

Sam / Annika, Palace.

Sunny, Oase.

Marie, Oase.

BrahmaPoutre
12-17-18, 09:38
Working on Thursday 13 December, but not seen on Friday 14. Pretty but usually not so busy, after failing to get enough business at Globe. Hot for sex, but not clever enough to get good business, when she should be one of the busiest at GT, among quite average, even improving a bit casting at the moment.

I m pretty sure Donatella / granny Sylvana makes more business than her.Thanks a lot for the info.

Bad luck for me because I cancelled my visit on Thursday evening in the last minute.

But good to know that she is still in GT, I might go to this club on Wednesday in the evening, not sure yet.

Kuni042
12-19-18, 14:44
Well. I avoid Palace for all the reasons being discussed in the Palace thread. Too much upsell!! Oase I also avoid!!

My experience has mostly been from a few years ago, so some of them may not look quite as hot anymore anyway.

Stella, Palace.

Nicky, Palace.

Jenny, Palace.

Kylie, Palace.

Nika, Palace.

Marie, Palace.

Sam / Annika, Palace.

Sunny, Oase.

Marie, Oase.

The Cane
12-19-18, 17:39
Well. I avoid Palace for all the reasons being discussed in the Palace thread. Too much upsell!! Oase I also avoid!!Palace and Oase are two of my absolute favorites LOL! That said, I am never subjected to upselling because I am pretty much of an hour-long session man with BBBJ / CIM and anal. The girls already know that with me they're going to get paid. So, no upselling ever!

Turgid
06-16-19, 11:36

Stella, Palace.

Nicky, Palace.

Jenny, Palace.

Kylie, Palace.

Nika, Palace.

Marie, Palace.

Sam / Annika, Palace.

Sunny, Oase.

Marie, Oase.My, how well I remember the legendary Sunny at Oase and beautiful Marie, the best looking German provider of all time back in the day when Oase ruled and upselling was non existent. I recently sessioned with bleached blonde German Lynnie at Sharks who I never heard of before and have not since; my best session in Fkks for this year so far.

Sirioja
06-16-19, 14:12
Blond tattooed Kylie was still at Palace not long ago. Silicon with piercing on a nipple, tattooed, Nika still at Oase.

Sebastiane
06-16-19, 17:57
Yeh German girls are the best for performance!! And when they are hot, they are really really hot!

Craiova
06-16-19, 20:55
My, how well I remember the legendary Sunny at Oase and beautiful Marie, the best looking German provider of all time back in the day when Oase ruled and upselling was non existent. I recently sessioned with bleached blonde German Lynnie at Sharks who I never heard of before and have not since; my best session in Fkks for this year so far.Miss No Kiss Marie was boring and erotic factor negative. And optic only a 9.

Sunny was No Go. Not even for free.

Best German FKK Club Girls with optic and service for me: Laura at Atlanta in 2009/10, Cassandra from Hamburg at Oase around 2012 ? Was only around 6 weeks at Oase.

But I don't have any preference for German girls. Nationality totally unimportant for me. Most of my favorite Girls meanwhile are Romanian.

Pistons
07-05-19, 23:53
Artemis had a bunch of good looking Germans for years. Jayda from cologne, Jada from hamburg, Nadia from hamburg, and Susie from Berlin was very hot too when she was new. Right now I feel Lucy at Aca is the hottest German around. But Mandy as Sharks is great too. As for nationality, no preferences here. It is 100% on individuals.

Sirioja
07-07-19, 20:54
Artemis had a bunch of good looking Germans for years. Jayda from cologne, Jada from hamburg, Nadia from hamburg, and Susie from Berlin was very hot too when she was new. Right now I feel Lucy at Aca is the hottest German around. But Mandy as Sharks is great too. As for nationality, no preferences here. It is 100% on individuals.Lucifer is back at Velbert, she had sophisticated, dark blond, light chestnut hair, when I returned to her at Gold. Sometimes some pretty German girls in FKK land, but for me, they don t compete for care, hygiene and chic with some Romanian beauties.

Kuni042
08-01-19, 23:26
I listened to some german forums, where rumour had it, that some of the girls at Aca Velbert were stacked. And indeed they were.

see that thread- yet, i wasnt able to spot any germany on that thursday..