PDA

View Full Version : All-Natural big boobs in German Clubs

Kuni042
11-09-18, 23:39
For all the boob-aficionados in Germany, and near its borders.

Kuni042
11-09-18, 23:40
I had two amazing ladies:

* Annika, blond, rumanian, fairly petite, but big naturals on a small frame - 47 kg - 165 cm - 75'dd' in size. Her tits are really good looking with big nipples. She can typically be found at the right of the bar, just between the bar and the stairs, where she sits on some of the sofa chairs.

* Kaeli, very big tits, 80'ddd', quite slim, 55 kg, 173 cm, was blond-died, is now natural-dark-brown. Long hair. Greek, speaks very good german, She has an asian look on her (eyes), while the nose resemble a slight african touch. She was the most busy girl of the evening, and I had to wait until midnight to finaly get a slot with her. Her bust is incredible. Clearly one of the best big naturals, especially given her figure. I booked her for one hours- and she totally like by boob-fetish. She typically hides out in the back, behind the bar on a small stage.

Super-star Kaeli can be seen wednesday, and weekends (fri-sun). Cute Annika should be there most of the days, but she likes to depart early (ie 7pm / 8pm).

Kuni042
11-10-18, 00:26
I have seen about 4-5 great looking all-naturals, 'C'cup and more.

* Elli certainly stands out with an estimated 80'dd'-cup. But she has depressed nipples. And the one boob is 30% larger than the other, which can be distracting to me. I didn't like her attitude, but maybe she was tired. No repeat.

I was in a rush to the airport on sudnay, so couldn't try any of the others. There is another bib boob, mid-30 which has 85'D' imo. And there were some sexy 80'see' or 80'd'-ladies.

Steve 9696
11-10-18, 02:32
Salome has a slim frame but huge natural tits and knows how to use them. Super pretty girl and the best tittie fuck I've ever had. As it's Artemis, not quite cheap. Skip the kissing which is lame and it's €110 a half hour.

Oh and her pussy was an absolute perfect fit for me. Felt great.

PussyLiccker
11-27-18, 00:45
Oceans, Kira, Ro. Natural young see-cups. I think there was a petite Romie with nice natural see also.

World, Anita, Ro. Natural and very well chaped see-cups.

Samya, Flori, Ro. Natural hanging see-cups.

BigBuddy69
11-27-18, 18:37
Living Room:

Amira.

Luana.

Linda.

Julia.

All natural and well shaped. I'd say that Julia has the bigger ones but she's a little bit chubby.

PussyLiccker
11-28-18, 11:51
I had two amazing ladies:

* Annika, blond, rumanian, fairly petite, but big naturals on a small frame - 47 kg - 165 cm - 75'dd' in size. Her tits are really good looking with big nipples. She can typically be found at the right of the bar, just between the bar and the stairs, where she sits on some of the sofa chairs.

* Kaeli, very big tits, 80'ddd', quite slim, 55 kg, 173 cm, was blond-died, is now natural-dark-brown. Long hair. Greek, speaks very good german, She has an asian look on her (eyes), while the nose resemble a slight african touch. She was the most busy girl of the evening, and I had to wait until midnight to finaly get a slot with her. Her bust is incredible. Clearly one of the best big naturals, especially given her figure. I booked her for one hours- and she totally like by boob-fetish. She typically hides out in the back, behind the bar on a small stage.

Super-star Kaeli can be seen wednesday, and weekends (fri-sun). Cute Annika should be there most of the days, but she likes to depart early (ie 7pm / 8pm).The obvious ones at Sharks are Brenda and Elektra, Ro.

Personally, large boobs don't really excite me as much as the conneseurs. I like be-see cups, but I think be+ is most ideal. With a hot body, everything falls into right amounts. LOL.

Kuni042
01-05-19, 02:51
See corresponding forum under "Germany": Ruby, romanian, nice DDD, all-natural, blond hair, she is not really slim, but far from fat. I say nice body. Her face maybe a little chubby. She can be found at 604 - outside of Eros 26. Most days 1pm to about 2am.

Kuni042
08-01-19, 23:52
Thursday, Aug 1-- about 9 pm. It started with Sina, about 28 yrs, face-wise a bit too chubby, but the body, oh my gawd. She is not skinny, but definitely not chubby. Her boobs are amazing, perfect composition, wonderful nipples. All natural 36 DD / E I would guess.

Just out of curiosity I also landed a room with Patricia, all-natural cute face, a bit chubby, but not too much: romanian, about 22 yrs. She turned out to be a real stunner for me, as her boobs were amazingly large, all-white. I love boobs to be white. All natural 38 EE / F is my guess.

From a distance I saw another, quite good looking woman, more skinny than the others, but with an amazing rack of 32 DD. My guess. I asked theke for her name and it was given as "Ruby".

This club is a clear repeat now. BTW: the best rooms are upstairs. Those downstairs are now clean and renovated, yet they are still open at the top, so you might hear all that talk and yawning all too clear.

DarrenGap
08-02-19, 01:35
This thread could do with some pictures.

Kuni042
08-02-19, 21:38
I would agree. Yet, this maybe forbidden. And the girl will definitely not consent, right? - a chance is to post pics of public internet girls that are most similar to the one we have witnessed at any of the places. I will think about it. Yet, it may even against the etiquette of ISG.

This thread could do with some pictures.

Anti Silicone
09-06-19, 12:43
I have never been to Acapulco Velbert but will go to it soon. Thank you for the information.

Kuni042
11-23-19, 17:51
The stellar-busty Patricia is still on vacation.

I have never been to Acapulco Velbert but will go to it soon. Thank you for the information.

Kuni042
11-25-19, 00:37
I think this new Penelope club is a boob lover heaven. http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4135-Saunaclub-FKK-Penelope-(was-Great-Palace) -Castrop-Rauxel&p=2396005&viewfull=1#post2396005.

GTBoy1976
12-07-19, 00:41
Does anyone remember Alef at Artemis? I would session with her when I was working in Berlin. I really liked her a lot. I remember when I first saw her, I was struck by her abnormally large breasts! She has a nice body too. She is not overweight. I thought they were fake, because they were so large and firm, but I overheard her once talk about how she wanted them reduced, so I'm assuming they are real. I thought she was very pretty too. Some guys complained that she wouldn't do much in the room, and would just lie there, but I know once I started going at her hard she would kind of bear down and hold her boobs. I think it was uncomfortable for her because they would fly all over the place during sex. Does anyone know if she is still there? I haven't been to Artemis in a few years. She was very dark. She was Romanian, but her parents were Turkish I think.

Kuni042
12-08-19, 18:42
Oh yeah. You are describing my dream girl. Yet, a women with very large fake boobs, would also consider a reduction. So you maybe right, yet it is not the only conclusion from this discussion you overheard.

Does anyone remember Alef at Artemis? I would session with her when I was working in Berlin. I really liked her a lot. I remember when I first saw her, I was struck by her abnormally large breasts! She has a nice body too. She is not overweight. I thought they were fake, because they were so large and firm, but I overheard her once talk about how she wanted them reduced, so I'm assuming they are real. I thought she was very pretty too. Some guys complained that she wouldn't do much in the room, and would just lie there, but I know once I started going at her hard she would kind of bear down and hold her boobs. I think it was uncomfortable for her because they would fly all over the place during sex. Does anyone know if she is still there? I haven't been to Artemis in a few years. She was very dark. She was Romanian, but her parents were Turkish I think.

Kuni042
01-19-20, 00:22
GT (has about 3-4 all-natural busty girls. Not too bit. Just more in the (C) or (D) cup range.

Penelope has one in the (FF) range and another 2-3 in the (DD) range.

Aca Velbert has one in the (F) range.

JoeZakary
01-19-20, 19:07
Hello,

What about the clubs in Frankfurt, I thought those ones were the bustiest line-ups!

Kuni042
02-17-20, 22:16
Sharks, yes. Should still be the bustiest line-up. Penelope in Ruhrgebiet is still quite busty too.

Hello,

What about the clubs in Frankfurt, I thought those ones were the bustiest line-ups!

Anti Silicone
02-19-20, 14:45
I went to Acapulco Velbert at the end of last month. The club was better than I expected.

In the morning the girls were not many, and they all were fat or old to me. "Oh, my God. " But in the evening many young girls came to the club, and some of them had big natural boobs. I went to the room with a Romanian girl Ariana, who had been in the club for 2 year. And she had big natural ones, maybe double dee, I guess. Her service was very nice with DATY and BBBJ. I paid 40 E for 30 m to her.

The food was not bad. When it was gone, they served another one. Is it OK only for 25 E entry fee?

When I left the club, they gave me a 5 E discount card which is effective from Mon to Thu. I definitely repeat this club.

Kuni042
02-19-20, 23:10
Thanks -- You may want to check Penelope near Castrop-Rauxel. Also quite a few big-boobers without silicon there.

I went to Acapulco Velbert at the end of last month. The club was better than I expected.

In the morning the girls were not many, and they all were fat or old to me. "Oh, my God. " But in the evening many young girls came to the club, and some of them had big natural boobs. I went to the room with a Romanian girl Ariana, who had been in the club for 2 year. And she had big natural ones, maybe double dee, I guess. Her service was very nice with DATY and BBBJ. I paid 40 E for 30 m to her.

The food was not bad. When it was gone, they served another one. Is it OK only for 25 E entry fee?

When I left the club, they gave me a 5 E discount card which is effective from Mon to Thu. I definitely repeat this club.

Sirioja
02-20-20, 16:16
Number 1 should be Brenda Sharks.

Anti Silicone
02-21-20, 07:24
Thanks -- You may want to check Penelope near Castrop-Rauxel. Also quite a few big-boobers without silicon there.I checked where Penelope is. It is kind of far from Dusseldorf. But I will go someday. Thanks.

Maurelius2015
12-01-21, 23:45
Thursday, Aug 1-- about 9 pm. It started with Sina, about 28 yrs, face-wise a bit too chubby, but the body, oh my gawd. She is not skinny, but definitely not chubby. Her boobs are amazing, perfect composition, wonderful nipples. All natural 36 DD / E I would guess.

Just out of curiosity I also landed a room with Patricia, all-natural cute face, a bit chubby, but not too much: romanian, about 22 yrs. She turned out to be a real stunner for me, as her boobs were amazingly large, all-white. I love boobs to be white. All natural 38 EE / F is my guess.

From a distance I saw another, quite good looking woman, more skinny than the others, but with an amazing rack of 32 DD. My guess. I asked theke for her name and it was given as "Ruby".

This club is a clear repeat now. BTW: the best rooms are upstairs. Those downstairs are now clean and renovated, yet they are still open at the top, so you might hear all that talk and yawning all too clear.Where did you see Sina? I may have been with her.

Jon75
07-11-22, 10:46
Where did you see Sina? I may have been with her.Any idea where to find big naturals these days? I don't mind older women.

Sirioja
07-12-22, 07:53
Any idea where to find big naturals these days? I don't mind older women.Brenda Sharks 100/30.

ThatGuy23
09-10-22, 00:56
GT (has about 3-4 all-natural busty girls. Not too bit. Just more in the (C) or (D) cup range.

Penelope has one in the (FF) range and another 2-3 in the (DD) range.

Aca Velbert has one in the (F) range.Anyone know if this is still accurate?

D Cups
09-10-22, 07:59
This thread could do with some pictures.Yes, please. Post some mega busens. Danke.

Sirioja
09-10-22, 13:19
Still Brenda at Sharks for huge naturals. Works early finishing at 9 pm.

ThatGuy23
09-10-22, 19:35
Anyone know if this is still accurate?Wondering if these three clubs are still good for big naturals. Especially Penelope.

Kuni042
09-25-22, 23:45
I heard so. But cannot confirm by myself.

There are some big boobs to be seen in the Laufhäuser in Duisburg. Also some in Bochum (Eierberg).

Wondering if these three clubs are still good for big naturals. Especially Penelope.

Rajat1
11-20-23, 10:57
Any recommendations for natural boobs in & around frankfurt. I usually spend my time in FKK's but they have all slowly become silicone.