PDA

View Full Version : Medellin Guides, Taxis and Buses:

World Travel 69
12-31-18, 23:30
A lot of these are from my old List, so I do not know who is still working, except the first guy. I have used him before.

Guides

1. Jesus Gonzalez. He speaks very little English, so talk very slow. Spanish would better for him.
Google translate on your cell would work better for him.
Call him on WhatsApp 323xxxx627.

2. Juan Carlos speaks good English and is cool and is honest and doesn't gouge the gringo. He'll take you on "special trips" or help you find casas, chicas. Etc. Rates: __k hour. __k airport pickup. Tel: 311-303-8435,313-732-6366.

3. Bucky. Tel: 311 xxxx192, xxxx409. Speaks English.

4. Jaime Mira Estrada. Tel: 314xxxx228, (57) 317xxxx404. jaime-medellintaxi@hotmail.com http://www.medellintaxi.com/.

5. Jimmy, he speaks English. Cell: 314xxxx2 28.

6. Robert makes sure you have a good time and you enjoy the stay. Feel free to call his USA landline 954-530-9981 or cell 300xxxx9 33.

7. Dino Speaks Spanish only. Cells are: 300xxxx211 or 315xxxx010, Home xxxx683.

8. Cesar's cell number from USA is 011-57-31xxxx390. From Medellin you just call the last 10 numbers: 315xxxxx390. Cesar does not speak much English.

9. Gustavo has lived in the USA, speaks very good English, understands and can relate to your needs. You can contact Gustavo directly, cellular in Medellin 311-388-3861.

10. Hector, speaks good English. Tel: 315xxxx187,300xxxx119.

11. Fernando, no English but knows everything in Medellin. Tel: 300xxxx504. His Cells: from the USA 01157-310xxxx678, 313xxxx670.

12. Nick, speaks English. Tel: 300xxxx504.

13. Robinson, speaks English. Tel: 300xxxx760,311xxxx913.

14. Andrea, she speaks English and has no car. Tel: 311xxxxx007.

15. Linton, cell is 311xxxx712. He doesn't speak English but he knows where the street girls are. And he charged what was on the meter. Highly Recommended!

16. John Jairo, This guy was really good about taking us on a tour of the SG's and Chica clubs. Tel: (310)xxxxx818.

17. Alvero, speaks English. Cell number from Medellin: 316xxxxx882. From the USA: 011-57-316xxxxx882.

Airport Transportation

1. Combuses S. A. From the airport it takes you to El Centro, Carrera 50 A # 53-13. Next the Hotel Botero and across the street from the Casa Puntocon (Geishas 1), Carrera 50 A # 53-38, around the corner from the Hotel Nutibara. Hours: From El Centro 4 am to 7:30 pm. From the Airport 6 am to 10 pm. From Shopping Center San Diego to Airport and back, until almost 10 pm! Prices: __k, from Ayacucho Avenue _k. https://www.facebook.com/Aeropuerto-combuses-712819882145813/ https://www.aeropuertos.net/aeropuerto-internacional-jose-maria-cordova-autobus/ http://www.combuses.com/.

2. Yellow (private) taxi: fixed price _k. See sticker in the window. Toll is included and they drive you to anywhere in Medellin. White (public) taxi: Waits until 4 people are inside, price is _k / person, or _k if only 3 passengers. The taxi stops near San Diego, so you need a second taxi to go to your final destination (around _k to go to Poblado, Centro or Laureles).
https://www.aeropuertos.net/aeropuerto-internacional-jose-maria-cordova-taxi/ https://medellinguru.com/taxi-guide/.

Balimassage
01-04-19, 16:46
A lot of these are from my old List, so I do not know who is still working, except the first guy. I have used him before.

Airport Transportation

1. Combuses S. A. From the airport it takes you to El Centro, Carrera 50 A # 53-13. Next the Hotel Botero and across the street from the Casa Puntocon (Geishas 1), Carrera 50 A # 53-38, around the corner from the Hotel Nutibara. Hours: From El Centro 4 am to 7:30 pm. From the Airport 6 am to 10 pm. From Shopping Center San Diego to Airport and back, until almost 10 pm! Prices: __k, from Ayacucho Avenue _k. https://www.facebook.com/Aeropuerto-combuses-712819882145813/ https://www.aeropuertos.net/aeropuerto-internacional-jose-maria-cordova-autobus/ http://www.combuses.com/.

2. Yellow (private) taxi: fixed price _k. See sticker in the window. Toll is included and they drive you to anywhere in Medellin. White (public) taxi: Waits until 4 people are inside, price is _k / person, or _k if only 3 passengers. The taxi stops near San Diego, so you need a second taxi to go to your final destination (around _k to go to Poblado, Centro or Laureles).
https://www.aeropuertos.net/aeropuerto-internacional-jose-maria-cordova-taxi/ https://medellinguru.com/taxi-guide/.Awesome first post of the year. Here's some more info on airport transport.

1. Airport Bus 9500 k, I usually take to San Diego Mall. Here's a great link on airport transport and how to get to meeting points etc: http://www.josephle.com/blog/how-to-get-from-medellin-to-the-international-airport-mde-cheap-inexpensive-rio-negro-poblado.

2. White Collectivo taxi goes from Airport to San Diego Mall as well, costs 17000 k per person. I took this once, it won't leave until full and you might as well just take the bus.

3. Uber. Uber isn't any cheaper, and the pickup at the airport is "walk out the door go up some steps to some random parking lot where some guy is waiting" because they aren't allowed to pickup there. Might as well just take a cab for 65-70 k.

Balimassage
01-12-19, 09:30
<Faceplant .

Finally figured out why Uber sucks so much in Colombia. My last Uber driver told me they take 25%-35% commish. No wonder most of them seem to cancel.

A few friends recommended inDriver. This is the new perfect app, bid your own price. You pick the price, so hop on Google Maps and see what Uber would charge and put it in. My friend said you can get to the MDE airport for 40 k, which is half the taxi price. You pay the driver in cash upon delivery, and according to the drivers, there's no commish the first year, so you can understand why Uber is not working well. Who knows how long they will last. Used it 4 times and every time driver responded in 30 seconds and pickup less than 3 minutes. No more Uber!

Haven't used yet in MDE but been loving it in Barranquilla (Taxi's in BAQ and Santa Marta don't have meters). Uber-what?

Fun Luvr
01-12-19, 15:15
Finally figured out why Uber sucks so much in Colombia. My last Uber driver told me they take 25%-35% commish. No wonder most of them seem to cancel.

A few friends recommended inDriver. This is the new perfect app, bid your own price. You pick the price, so hop on Google Maps and see what Uber would charge and put it in. My friend said you can get to the MDE airport for 40 k, which is half the taxi price. You pay the driver in cash upon delivery, and according to the drivers, there's no commish the first year, so you can understand why Uber is not working well. Who knows how long they will last. Used it 4 times and every time driver responded in 30 seconds and pickup less than 3 minutes. No more Uber!During my most recent trip to Medellin, almost every time I checked the Uber rate, it was more than a taxi. No matter the time of day or night, the Uber app said the rates were higher because of increased traffic. They should be honest and say their rates are higher because they are taking more from the driver if they are indeed taking 25-35%.

Kiwi 332
02-12-19, 08:03
Totally agree with you it's pleasing to have FS with girls who know each other I called a chick from https://bit.ly/2DvHLMQ on the first meet I had only intercourse with her but then I asked her if she knows some other chicks so, in the second meet she came 4 other girls and one of them is Babyback and then they all get comfortable in front of me and provide me BL, BJ, BLS, DT, and even FRENCH WITHOUT so much fun fully satisfied.

DannyBoy99
05-01-19, 09:51

Guides.Anyone give anyone from this list a try? I am looking to possibly book a pickup and guide during my stay in Medellin. Pickup maybe from a homie driver who can give me inside scoop. Also someone who can show me the tourist spots including Casas when I'm not sightseeing.

Trojan22
07-05-19, 12:29
A lot of these are from my old List, so I do not know who is still working, except the first guy. I have used him before..Does anyone have an updated version of this post with active drivers / guides?

World Travel 69
07-05-19, 17:35
From an old List:

1. Bucky. Tel: 311 745 2192,312 6409. Speaks English.

2. Jaime Mira Estrada. Tel: 314 870 6228, (57) 317-793-5404. jaime-medellintaxi@hotmail.com http://www.medellintaxi.com/.

3. William. He lived in the USA for 5 years so he speaks perfect English. Rates: __k Hour. 3 hours or more 20 k per hour. Cell: (573) 300-677-8058. willisbestsupport@gmail.com www.willisbestguidemedellin.com.

4. Jimmy, he speaks English. Cell: 314 870 62 28.

5. Robert makes sure you have a good time and you enjoy the stay. Feel free to call his USA landline 954-530-9981 or cell 300 242 19 33.

6. Dino Speaks Spanish only. Cells are: 300 610 7211 or 315 315 5010, Home 371 7683.

7. Cesar's cell number from USA is 011-57-315-514-3390. From Medellin you just call the last 10 numbers: 315-514-3390. Cesar does not speak much English.

8. Gustavo has lived in the USA, speaks very good English, understands and can relate to your needs.

You can contact Gustavo directly, cellular in Medellin 311-388-3861.

9. Hector, speaks good English. Tel: 315 661 4187,300 786 1119.

10. Fernando, no English but knows everything in Medellin. Tel: 300-475-2504. His Cells: from the USA 01157-310-826-7678,313-618-8670.

11. Nick, speaks English. Tel: 300 780 7504.

12. Robinson, speaks English. Tel: 300 386 0760,311 307 8913.

13. Andrea, she speaks English and has no car. Tel: 311 387 0007.

14. Linton, cell is 311-714-9712. He doesn't speak English but he knows where the street girls are. And he charged what was on the meter. Highly Recommended!

15. John Jairo, This guy was really good about taking us on a tour of the SG's and Chica clubs. Tel: (310) 518-3818.

16. Alvero, speaks English. Cell number from Medellin: 316-252-2882. From the USA: 011-57-316-252-2882.

ANewTravler
07-05-19, 18:22
World travel 69 thanks for the info. Always wanted to go to Colombia but I can't speak a word Spanish yet.

Does Mr William number 3 mind to travel to the naughty places? I mean if he is OK with this?

Kind regards.

World Travel 69
07-06-19, 17:14
All these guys were recommended by other mongers.

So, I would say all these guys will take you where you want to go.

Use Google Translate on your phone.

World travel 69 thanks for the info. Always wanted to go to Colombia but I can't speak a word Spanish yet.

Does Mr William number 3 mind to travel to the naughty places? I mean if he is OK with this?

Kind regards.

ANewTravler
07-08-19, 14:13
Thank you for the info world travel 69.

Trojan22
07-30-19, 09:20

Kind regards.I have contacted William and actually I think he is someone who does regular tours and not the casa or chicas stuff. I could be wrong but that's the vibe I've gotten from him so far when trying to discuss plans.

The Tall Man
07-31-19, 19:49
I have contacted William and actually I think he is someone who does regular tours and not the casa or chicas stuff. I could be wrong but that's the vibe I've gotten from him so far when trying to discuss plans.I have the driver for you, my best buddy and we party together often, he was born and raised in Medellin but spent many years in USA so speaks great English. He know all the spots, I mean everything, from high end casas to the down and dirty street scene of centro and everything in between.

If you interested send me a PM and I will give you his contact info.

The Tall Man.

Trojan22
08-06-19, 06:58
I have the driver for you, my best buddy and we party together often, he was born and raised in Medellin but spent many years in USA so speaks great English. He know all the spots, I mean everything, from high end casas to the down and dirty street scene of centro and everything in between.

If you interested send me a PM and I will give you his contact info.

The Tall Man.Done, thanks.

Septimius
08-28-19, 16:51
Not sure if her info has been posted but I found her on Craigslist a while ago. We communicated a month out before my trip so I could feel her out. She's solid. She picked me up from the airport and took me to my hotel. From there off to the action we went. She's a local and knows her way around well. She knows where all of the massage parlors, casas, strip clubs, love motels, are and much more LOL. If you want some sightseeing tours she does that too. I asked her for permission to post on here. I told her what this board is about and she is good with all that. Treat her well guys and tell them you got her contact from "The Sex Board" or from Danny. This way she will know you're a monger LOL. By the way this is also good for the newbies like me that have no fuckin clue about anything in Medellin. Her rates are attached. Her whatsapp is +57300xxxx515 If you reach out be cool with her she's good people. If you're a dick don't bother.

FortuneWaffers
08-29-19, 16:43
Not sure if her info has been posted but I found her on Craigslist a while ago. We communicated a month out before my trip so I could feel her out. She's solid. She picked me up from the airport and took me to my hotel. From there off to the action we went. She's a local and knows her way around well. She knows where all of the massage parlors, casas, strip clubs, love motels, are and much more LOL. If you want some sightseeing tours she does that too. I asked her for permission to post on here. I told her what this board is about and she is good with all that. Treat her well guys and tell them you got her contact from "The Sex Board" or from Danny. This way she will know you're a monger LOL. By the way this is also good for the newbies like me that have no fuckin clue about anything in Medellin. Her rates are attached. Her whatsapp is +57300xxxx515 If you reach out be cool with her she's good people. If you're a dick don't bother.Hey,

Thanks for posting this. I too have made a small conversation with her on Whatsapp about possibly hiring her as a guide, I haven't told her that I am a fellow monger yet, sure will now. Does she let you smash too? LOL I am okay if she doesn't at all but a chunky chick with a cute face I know for sure most likely sucks a mean dick can be a fantasy LMAO.

Septimius
08-29-19, 19:10
Hey,

Thanks for posting this. I too have made a small conversation with her on Whatsapp about possibly hiring her as a guide, I haven't told her that I am a fellow monger yet, sure will now. Does she let you smash too? LOL I am okay if she doesn't at all but a chunky chick with a cute face I know for sure most likely sucks a mean dick can be a fantasy LMAO.Well I did not try to smash to tell you the truth. She doesn't seem like the type but you never know. Anyway while I was there, the last thing I was thinking about smashing was her when all I saw was fine women everywhere haha. She's very open though and would not judge you if you asked her. She probably gets asked all the time.

FortuneWaffers
08-30-19, 13:06
She knows where all of the massage parlors, casas, strip clubs, love motels, are and much more LOL. I def going to book her for a tour of said places. Can you expand on the "and much more LOL" part? I def want to be banging street hoes, I am willing to spend a good morning (morning person anyways) to sift through the uglies to find a diamond.

Septimius
09-02-19, 02:39
I def going to book her for a tour of said places. Can you expand on the "and much more LOL" part? I def want to be banging street hoes, I am willing to spend a good morning (morning person anyways) to sift through the uglies to find a diamond.I mean like whatever you can think of down to swingers club joints and the strip clubs that are super cheap. She told me she knew about 25 different strip clubs she could take me to. Honestly had I been feeling better I would have explored with her a lot more. Next time. Whatever you are thinking of just ask her and she can probably take you to find it.

FortuneWaffers
09-03-19, 20:54
I mean like whatever you can think of down to swingers club joints and the strip clubs that are super cheap. She told me she knew about 25 different strip clubs she could take me to. Honestly had I been feeling better I would have explored with her a lot more. Next time. Whatever you are thinking of just ask her and she can probably take you to find it.Yea, most likely going to pull that trigger with her. With the current exchange rates, she's like 7 USD change per hour. I wonder if I can get a more stellar deal if I book her for multiple days with a lump-sum amount.

Anyways, did you have her run around El-Centro with you looking for hot-hood-rats? From reading ya'll reports, I doubt I will need more help or someone to watch my back if I go after FB chicks, Casas, and Strip Clubs but I would certainly need that person to watch my back as I circum-navigate the streets behind la Veracruz for fine tail while dodging the bands of transvestites.

Did you also hire her to wait around while you banged out the chica to get you that shift exit after wards? Just trying to iron-out all the details and logistics before I commit to paying her salary.

Septimius
09-07-19, 04:52
Yea, most likely going to pull that trigger with her. With the current exchange rates, she's like 7 USD change per hour. I wonder if I can get a more stellar deal if I book her for multiple days with a lump-sum amount.

Anyways, did you have her run around El-Centro with you looking for hot-hood-rats? From reading ya'll reports, I doubt I will need more help or someone to watch my back if I go after FB chicks, Casas, and Strip Clubs but I would certainly need that person to watch my back as I circum-navigate the streets behind la Veracruz for fine tail while dodging the bands of transvestites.

Did you also hire her to wait around while you banged out the chica to get you that shift exit after wards? Just trying to iron-out all the details and logistics before I commit to paying her salary.Not sure if she offers any kinds of discounts but she might if business is slow. I did not have her ride around me to El Centro but she suggested it one day. I just didn't have much time to do all the things I wanted to but believe me man she knows where all the spots are. She was in my in strip club while I banged the one chick if that's what you're referring too. She does not mind hanging out at strip clubs and actually likes it. I would not commit to paying a salary just in case you don't like the service. She's easy going ass fuck and I don't see why you would not like her. I am going there again soon and I will definitely use her again. And not just for mongering LOL. Post the report after your trip!

Lou32
02-21-20, 21:30
Not sure if she offers any kinds of discounts but she might if business is slow. I did not have her ride around me to El Centro but she suggested it one day. I just didn't have much time to do all the things I wanted to but believe me man she knows where all the spots are. She was in my in strip club while I banged the one chick if that's what you're referring too. She does not mind hanging out at strip clubs and actually likes it. I would not commit to paying a salary just in case you don't like the service. She's easy going ass fuck and I don't see why you would not like her. I am going there again soon and I will definitely use her again. And not just for mongering LOL. Post the report after your trip!I want to hire her but I don't have her contact info. Send me a PM if that is the best way to go. Much appreciated!

Villainy
02-29-20, 18:54
So just a very brief description for people planning their first trip. Experienced Medellin travelers can skip the first paragraph.

You fly into Jose Maria Cordova airport in Rio Negro which is quite a distance from Medellin. (There is an airport inside the city limits but that is only for domestic flights). You exit the plane and walk down a long passageway that leads to a large open room with two lines. One for Colombian citizens and one for everyone else. You make your way through the winding line and you finally hit a Migracion Colombia window. They will run your passport and sometimes ask you a question or two or three, stamp your passport and you are on your way. Next a little further down the hallway is the luggage retrieval where you will get your bag (s). Then as you continue down the hallway you will go through customs but that will be very quick. They will look at your passport and maybe ask you what you are doing here (meaning Colombia). Tell them "de vacaciones" and you will get waved through. Next you go through a doorway and there are many money changing windows (which are a rip-off to put it plainly). You will also get swarmed by guys asking you for a taxi. If you choose to take a taxi they will escort you and help you with your bags.

A taxi ride costs 80 mil. That is the set fee these days. It used to be a little less but with the tunnel open there is an 18 mil fee to enter (which the taxi driver will pay) so 80 mil reimburses him for that fee. There are other ways to get back that are less expensive. Those have been discussed in other areas. I just flew back last week and everything went smoothly up to the taxi assignment. My guy handed me off to another guy who instead of taking me to the curb for the next taxi in line took me up an escalator and outside to the airport parking lot. This was a first for me. When we got to his vehicle he had a nice new double cab pick-up truck. Very odd, I'm used to smaller private cars or real taxis. I asked him how much (Cuanto cuesta?) and he told me 250 mil. I laughed at him and took my suitcase handle back. He then said well OK, I'll take you there for 150 mil because it is a large truck. I told him no, I know the price and walked back to the terminal and got a real taxi. The new driver quoted me 80 mil which was just fine. So, the airport taxi to Medellin (whether it be Poblado, Laureles or some other normal place) is 80 mil and not more.

SpiderRider
03-05-20, 17:46
I'm from USA, living most of the year in Medellin. I have numerous years of experience here. I'm busy with many pursuits. I am not retired or on a pension. But I do offer guide service to new visitors. Availability is limited. I don't charge a fee but you'll be paying for my fun too. Let me know what I can help you with. If you are arrogant, and disrespectful to people and cultures, we are probably not a good match.

Fun Luvr
03-05-20, 23:12
... Next you go through a doorway and there are many money changing windows (which are a rip-off to put it plainly). You will also get swarmed by guys asking you for a taxi. If you choose to take a taxi they will escort you and help you with your bags. ...I can condense this and make it short and easy. Unless you have made prior arrangements with a driver or your place of lodging, ignore all the people just outside customs. Go outside to the curb and look for a white taxi. If you don't see one, look for someone with some type of uniform (someone who works at the airport) and ask where to get a taxi. Most people there are friendly and will help you. The white taxis will take you to most areas in and around Medellin for 80,000, no hassles. Going to Itagui or Bello is a little more. Rates are set by the government.

I think the yellow taxis are legally not allowed to pick up random people at the airport, only those who have made prior arrangements with them. Still, most of the yellow taxi drivers are honest, but occasionally there will be one who will try to take advantage of travelers. Some of the scams I have heard is they will tell the traveler that the tolls are not included in the government rate or the government no longer sets the rate.

Rather than say it is a "Taxi Scam", I say it is a bootleg taxi scam.

BluePillow
04-27-20, 21:49
I'm from USA, living most of the year in Medellin. I have numerous years of experience here. I'm busy with many pursuits. I am not retired or on a pension. But I do offer guide service to new visitors. Availability is limited. I don't charge a fee but you'll be paying for my fun too. Let me know what I can help you with. If you are arrogant, and disrespectful to people and cultures, we are probably not a good match.Tried to send you a PM, but will you be around in July? I'm thinking of visiting for a week (from US). I'm looking at AirBnBs right now and I was hoping you could help out with recommendations on best areas to stay. I just want to walk out, go to clubs, and take someone home haha.

Maneschi
06-09-21, 04:12
Going to be visiting Medellin June 19th. June 29th. Does anyone have a recommendation for a reliable guide for hire that speaks both English and Spanish, that could take this gringo around?

Shawn6430
06-10-21, 01:15
I'll be in Medellin staying at the hotel Medellin Plaza. I need someone to hangout with and translate. If your interested let me know.

Travel dates: June 24-28.

Also looking for a dining buddy.

RacShack
06-10-21, 01:48
I'll be in Medellin staying at the hotel Medellin Plaza. I need someone to hangout with and translate. If your interested let me know.

Also looking for a dining buddy.You should be fine, your staying at right place for this kind of stuff, you should no problem meet mongers around hotel quick! Have fun!

Husker Dude
06-10-21, 04:18

Also looking for a dining buddy.You'll find plenty of guys to hang out with staying there. That's what everyone does between sessions.

Shawn6430
06-10-21, 04:44
You'll find plenty of guys to hang out with staying there. That's what everyone does between sessions.That's the plan, since its my first time I wanted to feel comfortable. My next trip I'm definitely thing with a cheaper sleeping arrangement.

Jigsaw007
02-13-22, 06:24
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

BeachFlyer
09-13-22, 18:43
Well I did not try to smash to tell you the truth. She doesn't seem like the type but you never know. Anyway while I was there, the last thing I was thinking about smashing was her when all I saw was fine women everywhere haha. She's very open though and would not judge you if you asked her. She probably gets asked all the time.I will be in Medellin later this month. Anyway to get the contact for her. Definitely would use this service.

Thanks.

Sargon76
09-21-22, 03:03
I will be in Medellin later this month. Anyway to get the contact for her. Definitely would use this service.

Thanks.Did you use her service? How did it go?

Eustisflman
08-13-23, 19:02
What's the current rate from the airport to El Poblado area? Can I get an uber at the airport?

Fun Luvr
08-22-23, 02:56
What's the current rate from the airport to El Poblado area? Can I get an uber at the airport?The official rate from the airport to Poblado is 90 mil. You can get an Uber at the airport. You'll need to make arrangements to make it appear you are a friend of the driver. I've had an Uber driver pick me up, but I knew her from a previous trip.

CeeJay1
08-22-23, 08:59
What's the current rate from the airport to El Poblado area? Can I get an uber at the airport?
Here are current rates from the MDE airport to Medellin if you still need them or any other place in the metro area for that matter.

Exoticspirit
03-01-24, 21:03
The official rate from the airport to Poblado is 90 mil. You can get an Uber at the airport. You'll need to make arrangements to make it appear you are a friend of the driver. I've had an Uber driver pick me up, but I knew her from a previous trip.This is quite helpful thanks. So getting Uber is just a matter of ordering one from the terminal and meeting upstairs outside on departures level rather than arrivals first level? Would the Ubers be likely available on a Thursday late afternoon around rush hour and would the rate likely be lower than the white taxis? If not, then I might as well just hop into a white one.